Speaker 1: And something right. I mean, it's right behind me. But I turn around, I could touch it, and it jumps up on all fours and I'm like, well, I'm bad, you know, I'm looking at this thing. It bolts out of the bush into the open. It's right next to me. I mean it is right on top of it. It's down on all fours. It has long arms and legs. But the back of it, the back of this thing, I mean, it's not any bigger in two hundred and fifty to three hundred pounds, it's not much bigger than me. It seemed like as far as height goes. But it's down on all fours. It's facing away from me. It's starting to book it out through the woods. And I remember the back of it.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: The muscular of this creature is unbelievable. I mean, it's just like a very large silver back gorilla. Like I'll be all over the place, you know, some with no luck, some with a ton of luck.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The up there in Virginia, it's where the ton of luck was at. I was stationed in Campbell Jeane, so i'd go up to the Crow Ten National Forests. Had pretty good luck out there and they're extremely shy out in the crow ten. Uh. There, there was no doubt about that. But I got some quardies out there. That's where I had my third siding. Like plain as day comes out of the woods, just trots right in front of my car. Ten foot tall female, pinkish red hair, kind of like a big It's really real. That one was really hard to describe the appearance of it. It was adorable looking if it wasn't ten foot tall and made you know, right, it's like I get Do I get out and chase it down and hug it or do I stay in the car leaving the world. I stayed in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then I've been to Kaimichi's Yeah, because I mean, you deal with guys. I think you did a story on the the whole ubby siege on Hobby and uh, i'd been when those guys actually have a forum. I don't know if you know this, and it was called the Kaimichi Giants. So yeah, so back in the day, in that forum still up, you can go through and read all the posts on it, and uh, that was one of the first things they did, I think, to reach out to the community to try to get help with what they were doing with I remember, I can't remember which one it was. I think it was Tim and Mike, right, that was the two Ella's that was down there having trouble, But I remember one of them. They people would give them crap all the time and they'd be like, oh, the big Foot isn't real, or you're you're lying, You're a con man, you know, except you know how the rundown goes, etcetera, etcetera. I mean, it was just dragging them. They didn't very much appreciate being talked to you like that. And I remember him telling somebody, well, if you think that it's not real, I was about you come on down to my property and I tiede your liver around your neck and you can just walk boys, and you'll.
Speaker 2: Find out real quick that they're real.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Opper was most certainly open, and uh, I was really intrigued to listening to them talk and seeing them going back and forth. I talked to them a little bit on those forums and I said, yeah, someday I'm going to go to the Kaiameci Mountains and it was just like like you said, they definitely act different in the Kayamchi Mountains than what they do in Virginia or in North Carolina, that is for certain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why that is.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I want to say it's because, you know, people down there kind of have the attitude of if they hear somebody, you know, snooping around on their property at night, they're liable just to start blasting out off the front porch with a shotgun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't like people will come down there and cause them that ruckus or anything like that.
Speaker 2: That's for cert No, But you know there's other parts of the country where people act like that too, and you don't have the same behavior out of the bigfoots. I don't really know if that's it or not exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it was, it's wild over the you know, just being I started in twenty thirteen was when I really started going to the field. And yes, it's actually interesting. I'll give you like a quick rundown on how I got into the big Foot thing. It was actually back in during the Georgia Bigfoot you know, when they had one quote unquote and a freezer. Yeah, all the fallout from that. I'd never given bigfoot a thought at all ever, And I saw how much interest that there was in the subject. I saw just like it was massive news coverage about it, and then I kind of started delving into the community and I said, well, this is real, or at least people think this is real and uh, and that they're very very interesting in it and they take it very seriously. So I should probably start looking into this because at the time, I was really interested in, you know, Gorilla's problems, any it's in North America, you know, questions like that were something that really tread me. And I was also interested in old stories that you hear from almost every culture in the world about you know, giant humans like that. I mean, I'm pretty sure that it is actually every culture has stories about that. So I'm looking into the subject. You know, I'm not really sure, you know, is it real? Uh? Is it ape? Is it you know, some sort of you know, ancient human or something like that that's we're just kind of never really recorded. We've not run into it or And I came across Dave Polattis's work, and Dave noted that if you overlay a map of the average annual precipitation in the United States with a map of the sightings that people had accumulated back then, and it's I think it's up to about seven thousand sightings on this map that can be given out and anybody can go look that up. But when you do that overlay, it lines up perfectly.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't fake that well. I mean, in fairness, those areas have the most you know, the highest annual percentages of rainfall are also going to be the ones that have the most vegetation, the most woods, the most cover, So like, of course they're going to be in those areas exactly.
Speaker 1: It makes perfect sense too. And and the more water you've got in an area, the more vegetation and all that, were like, you're going to run into one and that's just kind of it's a simple pretty much as simple as that. You know, there's other factors that go into it, I've learned, but that's that's the big one. If you ain't got water, you're probably like there might they might be moving through an area that doesn't have water, but they ain't going to be moving through it real long. It seems like because every encounter I've had this one over the years, it's been near water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that was one of the main things that we always look for. It was multiple sources of fresh water in an area.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's so, that's that's the key for shirt. And it seems like they use the water to travel around too. That's like when they're moving a lot of times it's in a creek, it seems like or right next to one. And that's even moving like locally when they're really close to you. But yeah, I started so I saw that, and you know, I just kept devouring information. I think I remember I counted and within the first two years after that, it was like twenty thousand pages worth of sightings that I'd went over see, just a maddening amount of data and just we're being learned from anybody that I could learn from, you know, any forums again, the Kaimuta Giants forum, I learned from those guys obviously, the Big Flop forums, bf ro O, I mean, you name it. I was going through it and learning from different people. It's like I started learning from the Native American community quite a bits. They're starting to become more public, I guess with the subject, and they were like, well, it's it's a it's a people, you know, that's kind of their stance on it. This is guys like Robert Morgan and Arla Williams and you know, different people, and it's definitely a people. They have a language, you know, they have a family structure, et cetera, et cetera. And it was actually her about twenty thirteen that started going out to the field because yeah, I figured, you know, not just out here rip from people's heads off. These things aren't really dangerous unless you give them a reason to be dangerous. Typically you've got to really push them to get them really mad at you or make a mistake like usually it seems like you interrupt like a hunt or something like that. I mean, it's you or you're around one and they got kids around, they don't want you around. So it's just time to leave, get out of there, and you'll be fine, because if one of them wanted to get you, I mean, the fact of the matter is, and you probably agree with me, you're not going to hear it. It's gonna sneak up on you and you're gonna get ambushed, right or they're just gonna have the rock from you know, half the football field away had rock selling at me and everything, and the accuracy is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I think that's something that doesn't really get talked about a lot. I mean, everybody talks about rock throwing, of course, but you know, the vast majority of rock throwing is just maybe somebody's sitting on the bank of a river somewhere fishing and you know, rocks start flying or whatever. But there's instances where their accuracy is crazy, especially with the fact that they're throwing through trees to begin with. I mean, if I throw a rock through the woods, I'm hitting the first tree closest to me and it's gonna probably ricochet and hit me in the head. And I've seen these things, you know, beat them off a little lantern pole and in a campsite, you know, little pebbles coming from the tree cover. And I don't know how they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how they have that amount of accuracy at all. And they're doing it like undercover too. Like you said, it's like you'll never hardly see one throw a rock. I know I never have, and I've hardly ever heard of anybody actually seeing one when they throw it. And but I mean you'll hit, I mean you'll hit literally just inches from you, but never hits you never hit yet but if it's just crazy, and I know that they use it the hunt. Sometimes they do that just to get your attention, or they're just messing with you. It seems like a lot of the stuffs they do because I've been bluff charged two times and they wait until I'm dead asleep. Of course when they do it and it seems like that, it's usually just to mess with you. It's just a sense of humored thing almost, see what you'll do. Yeah, yeah, I don't like being woken up like that.
Speaker 2: But it makes good Yeah that's not fun. Never a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, on those days, I certainly don't need coffee, So wake up when that happens, and I'm back to sleep either. That was that was actually the first night in the Kaimichi Mountains. That's that's exactly how it went. One of them, well that that was a fun story up there. So I can't going through those forums and hearing him talk about you know, well him, that's sure, how fact of the matter he said it. I will tie a deer liver around your neck and you can walk into the woods and you will find out instantaneously that they are real. Yeah, so I finally got a chance that this has been. I was in the military to go up to the Kaimichies, and I didn't have a gun or anything on me because I was coming off to the military base. I'd been there for about nine months training and I was just ready to get out out of that base and into the woods. So I get up there to the Kaiamichis and I travel around the area and there's nobody in these woods. I mean, there's just nobody. Because I think it was midweek, it was well out of hunting season. It's you know, I can't remember at the exact time of year, but it would have been, you know, pretty early in betweeny I'd have to go back and look at it. But that's where that audio recording, since it comes from. And so when I'm up there, I ran this truck and I'm out walking around through these woods, and like I said, there's nobody up there at all. Because I checked all over the place and drove all the roads that cut through these mountains, and I decided at some point there's no activity going on during the day, I might as well go ahead and down in my hammock and read some books and go to sleep and maybe not tying stuff. Will pop off. It's like, well, so I go up to this truck and there's this big I guess it's a rhododendron kind of thing right next to it. And I have a video that you can look at. I can send it to you after this before that thing is laying and it's right next to me. I mean it's lewly, just a couple of feet from my feet. I mean, let's truck messing around with my back, turn to this bush and I accidentally slam a piece of lugget down on the back of it. Too heavy and something right. I mean, it's right behind me. But I turn around I could touch it, and it jumps up on all fours and I'm like, well, I'm dead. You know, A black bear or something is right on top of me, and I'm gonna get eat because I don't even have a knife on me, you know, I have nothing. And I'm like I saw. I'm like, well, if it's gonna get me, I might as well turn around look at it. And I'm looking at this thing and it bolts out of the bush into the open. It's right next to me. I mean it is right on top of me. It's down on all fours. It has long arms and legs, the way different than what a bear, way different what a bear has. But the hair looks like a bear. It's like it's long, black, shiny hair. It takes me a while to realize the difference between its hair and a bears. But the back of it, the back of this thing, I mean, it's not any bigger in two hundred and fifty to three hundred pounds, it's not much bigger than me. It seemed like as far as height goes, it's down on all fours, it's facing away from me. It's starting to book it out through the woods, basically going over hill. Behind covers what it's head it towards. And I remember the back of it though. The muscularture of this creature is unbelievable. I mean, it's just like a very large silver back gorilla on the back. And that's one of the things that's different about these things that you know, some people know, some people don't, is when you look at a bear from the back like that. A bear has a slope to it, and that's grizzly bear and black bear. But these things, I've never seen one with that slope like it is a plain like body builder ish back that they have to them, or it's just a straight flat across the back. It's one of the other, it seems like. And I guess that just depends on how bick the hair is or how muscle up that individual is. But that's what I'm looking at. And I'm watching this thing run away from me and just kind of dumbfounded, and I'm like, well, I thought that there was nothing going on during the day, but then that happened. I don't know exactly what that is for running from me. There's no mistake in what it is. And I'm like, well, I'm not going to follow it because that would be pretty stupid and it would either piss it off or it would make them not trust me. So I'm just gonna go ahead with my planing down to my hammocks, keep sitting up and just lay there until I go sleep. And the way my hammock is set up is, you know, tied between two trees, and I'll throw a have a rope that's tied around the top of it, and I throw it's hark over it to kind of cover me up from the ailments and keep everything off of me. Give me a little bit of a little bit of cover, right, And so I'm laying there and if I go back on the audio or a quarter I can look at it size time that this happened. But something in about the am, you know, very very late at night, just takes off through the woods, running at me. And I mean it is moving fast. It is really really fast, and it sounds like it's about the same size as what I'd just seen during the day. And and the time that it takes me to lift that tarp up to see this thing because it because I was like, if it's a bear, it's attacking me, and I need to get in the same space, because that's you know, that's what you gotta do. You gotta at least try to intimidate the intimidator. In this situation, that's the only chance I've got. And if it's a big foot, then I'd really like to see it. So I lift the tarp up and I switched my head lamp off. I always sleep at the head lamp on, which sounds weird, but I'm alone out in the middle of the woods, right, so I want to make sure I've got a light available, and so I lift that tarp up and I looked right at this thing with that light on, and it it By the time that I was able to do that, I mean we're talking a matter of seconds. I'm looking down at the ground and this thing was right next to me. I mean it was on top of me. I could have reached out and touched it, but it has jumped to around where my head is at without.
Speaker 2: Missing a beat.
Speaker 1: That's done this. And I could still see the leaves falling where it kicked them up right next to me, and I'm like, okay, it's going around me like this is definitely not a bear, and I still wanted to see it. Let's see where this thing is going. And so I lean over to the other side of a hammock and I lift it up. This is my right side, and that takes maybe one to one and a half seconds, because I have an audio recorder going the whole time, and I could time it. And within the time that it took me to lean over and do that, this thing has covered and I measured it carefully fifty feet running away from me into the woods, and it's back behind cover and you could see all the bushes and everything moving that it's ran through. So I timed it, and I think the timing was about twenty five to twenty seven miles an hour. The thing was moving the whole time, did not miss a beat, did not slow down once, even when it hit the woods, kept running, and so it's just going back down through there, and I'm like, well, that was something, and my heart is racing, I mean, is absolutely clopping up this point, but left there's no reason for me to get up and you know, go walking through the woods or anything like that. I'm I as a little late here if I'm getting this kind of activity, and see what happens. And then twenty minutes later, from the exact direction that that thing was running, there's a large creek down there and that is where those wood knocks that I seen you came from. And it is so loud you feel it through the woods, and I mean it's I'm talking a football field in the half away. I think it's my estimate how far this creek was at that the sound was coming from. It is so loud that you can all I mean, I swear you could feel it that far away. It's the loudest I've ever heard since I've been going out and I've been going out to the woods doing this since twenty thirteen, so so that was that was my first introduction I meet you. But by that point i'd been you know, i'd had my own experiences and stuff like that. That was probably like twenty seventeen time frame. My first real experience was one. You know, I'd been with the Grays and Highlands, I'd been all over Jinny, I'd been all over eastern Kennessee. I'd been you know, through the Smokey's, Georgia places like that, and I didn't have any luck. And I think that the reason I wasn't having any luck was I was, you know, kind of making a lot of mistakes, not being patient enough picking my area is right, and not listening to the right things. So the key for me getting my first experience was actually from Arlo Williams. She told me that you got to listen to the sounds that they make, because most of the sounds that they make are imitations, and they do it really, really, really well. I've got audio somewhere of one night It's kind of like a dog barking out in the middle of the woods, and I'm like, well, this dog is lost out here in the middle of the woods, and it is definitely going to die. So I'm going to go try to find it. And I get up and I start moving in the direction of this perfect dog bark. I mean, it's not even it's not even louder. I mean, there's nothing off about it. But as I start walking towards where this sound is coming from, you know, it's down on a creek where they're always had activity coming from that creek, And all of a sudden, you hear you hear it choke on its own spit, and it sounds like it sounds like a very very large old man just down there choking. And I'm like, that was not a dog. That's probably the funniest thing I've ever heard of in the Middlewoods. Yeah, he was doing real good until he started choking on his own spit.
Speaker 2: It really catches you off guard. You know, people will sit there in debate. I'm past the point of debate at this point in my journey. You know, like they imitate animals, like you're saying, they imitate sounds, and uh, whenever they mess up, that's that's really the only giveaway. Sometimes as they mess up, but sometimes for whatever reason, choking on their own spit or they get a little too excited. They do mess up. And you don't hear regular animals. You don't hear a dog mess up its bark. That just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dogs don't chalk chok on their spit while they're barking. They just keep barking. I've heard a whole lot of dogs bark you I ain't never heard nothing like that. But uh yeah, but it's you know, stuff like that, that's what you got to listen out for because usually and this goes for about everywhere. Now, now this was how it wasn't the Kaimuchi Mountains and the Kaimuchy Mountains.
Speaker 2: They just get up in your face.
Speaker 1: And they didn't, you know, other than that woodlock, they didn't make a peep.
Speaker 2: They don't vocalize a lot in Oklahoma, really no.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy that the way the differences between areas of their personalities and of the way that they operate in the woods is absolutely fascinating. I mean, the the level of intelligence and I guess the difference and because they're usually experiencing about the same thing out in the middle of the woods, but then they behave so differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just that that still.
Speaker 1: Blows my mind and I don't understand that at all, because I mean, it's distinctly different personalities for every single woods that I've frequented. But yeah, I mean, we're but getting back to like the sounds that they make. Though Arla had said, listen for the for the animals in the woods, you have to be familiar with the animals in the woods, and you have to understand that a coyote can only make sounds as loud as a codey's lungs will will able allow it to do. A bart out can only make sounds as loud as its lungs will allow it to do. They can only be so loud. What's the saying about a bigfoot? Was it a bigfoot? Is an eight hundred pound creature? Or you a person or whatever? You know, whatever you believe. I believe that it's probably some kind of haunted some kind of person for certain, especially based off of the language and the intelligence that they have. But they will have a eight hundred pound barred alcohol if they they let it, If they just let it go, that's what it sounds like. And you feel that sound. But it's other than that. It sounds just like a barred out. It's just that it's a bar barred out. It's so loud that it vibrates your bones. Yeah, and so I'm you know, I've been all over trying to I'm trying to get my own experiences, and I'm not having a whole lot of luck. But there's mountains, uh in Virginia. That's as much information as on it. It's in Virginia and up there on these mountains. I have a relatives that own cabins up there, and they'd said, well, we hear things in the woods that people know that there's big foot up here, because they'll come up. We'll not though, ding dong get you. And you know that's a pretty common thing with big foot. They'll come up, we'll knock any door and they take off running at night, or there will least stuff out in your porch. Sure, I'll kind of see them, and you start you start hearing you know, pretty pretty strange sounds. All. So I'm like, well, that's obviously this is where I need to go. So yeah, I pick out. See you're kind of close to their middle of the woods, total backcountry kind of deal. That's what I like to do. And when I get up close to water, of course, because you got to have that water source. And I remember the very first experience I ever had with them was actually the samurai chatter. I didn't realize that at the time, if that's what it was. But I'm on fear and I'm in the middle of absolute nowhere, and I'm but I don't really know that the first time in here. I'm still getting the lay of the land, trying to figure it out, just dropping my gear off that way, I don't have to carry it in the middle of nowhere every time I do it, and saw dropping stuff off, and I'm hearing somebody talking right over, right over basically this cliff right that you saw in that video you watched it, And they're right there just talking, and it sounds like a big, booming man's voice and like a younger, like maybe like an eight or ten year old boy, and they're just chattering back and forth, and it is plain as day. It sounds like language. And I'm like, well, I'm gonna get down low and try to get up closer to where they're talking, you know, so I can't be seen, but I want to hear what they're saying, you know, and it was plainly not English, but I to me, it sounded just like words. It's like very well enunciated words, but it's not even if you couldn't make any of them out, even though I was pretty close to it, and I just kind of shrug it off. It's like, you know that I don't. That's weird, And and I'm gonna I gotta leave, you know, because I got to work the next day, and that's a long hike back in there, and so I just kind of make a note of that and leave, and I come back a few days later, and it's it's just on do. So I'm down there during the night and did and where I had learned. I just learned from Marla to listen for the owls especially, and she had recordings of it that she had posted. And and I hear it off to my right as I'm laying in the hammock, and it wakes me up. And you could hear it moving around in the woods over there, right across this creek that I was, you know, kind of set up near there's a cliffs for the viewers. There's some set up down in the woods and there's a clif about ten feet from me, and it goes down about eight feet and it actually forms a cave underneath it. I didn't learn that until way later. And then you have basically a large pond that's been formed out of a river by a beaver dam. And then across from that as where this sound is coming from. I say large, very densely forested area, but it's especially densely forested across from that pond over where this hill is at. But this sound is coming from and it is. When I say it's loud, I mean you can feel the air moving from this barred owl. And I'm like, I've listened to barred owls all my life and that's not a barred owl. There's no way. And so I know, but I know because of what she had taught me to stay awake. You know, this is go time, like something's about to happen, or you know it's nothing is going to happen. Now it's gonna happen, and you need to be listening and fumbly in there. Not but just a few minutes and something comes down through the woods the same direction that I came from myself, and it is on two feet, plaineless days picking its speed up. It's walked straight for me, I mean. And that's one of the things that I've noticed about when you're approached by a bigfoot typically versus when you're approached by a wild animal, because I've had bear come up and, you know, right off my backpack because it smelled like a granola bar and all sorts of stuff like that. Animals hesitate. The bigfoot don't hesitate at all. Usually they just walk straight up to you. There's no sneak in the ground, there's no stopping and looking around. Every time I've had this happen, they come straight up on you, except for one time, and I think that one was just messing with me. So this thing walks right up and I'm talking like it covers a It's probably got a twice the stride of what I've got. I mean, it's just absolutely covering so much ground. And it's not in a rush at all. It's just calmly walking up to me. And I'm listening to this and I'm kind of like, well, that's very like adrenaline punting kind of situation. And I've got a gun, so I started reaching up for that gun. Because I'm just gonna pull it down to get it next to me, because I have the gun hung up right on top of my head and the hammock, so I can pull it down if you need to. And the time that it took that thing to cover about eighty feet to the time that it took me to unlash that gun and start pulling it out of that holster, it was already standing directly next to him. So if I stuck my hand left right now, I would be touching this thing wherever what everybody part would be right there, probably be like a leg I would estimate I would.
Speaker 2: Be touching it.
Speaker 1: And it's right on top of me. I mean, I could accidentally elbow it if I wanted to, Like it's I don't know why they like getting close like that, because I mean the kind meats you mountains. They did the same thing to me. They did the same thing in the crow Tan and different other areas also encountered. That seems like a theme. They won't let you look at on Oh no, they won't let you do that. As soon as you loose that tarp up you start moving or anything like that, they take off running with the E'll stand right there next to you and just kind of check you out. But you just got to be still. I figured to get any kind of accidental that. But this thing is standing there and it's you can see it because the moon it's full moon, and that light is coming down through the tarp that I have set up over top of me. And I'm just laying on my back now, totally still, like because I don't want to run this thing off, and I'm not sure what it's gonna do. I know it's not gonna hurt me, but I don't know if it's gonna let me see it, or if it's gonna sit there and start yelling at me and try to run me out of the woods. I don't know what's gonna happen. But you can see its head or the height of it, O est imate about seven foot twelve. It's and it's blocking out the moon, and it's bobbing. It's kind of doing you you've heard up the look when they rock back and forth, ye, kind of like they get nervous. They do that. That's what it's doing. It's standing right there next to me like this, and you can feel the body heat off of it. It's so close and it's just rocking back and forth, and it's not making the sound. You can kind of hear really light breathing just a little bit, but there's no like grunting. There's no raspiness to it or anything like that. And uh, and it leans again a little a little more, a little more than what it had been leaning, and it just keeps leaning and it gets right up next to my head, so now it is definitely looking in, right at the back of my head, leaning in, and I can feel the heat of it like hitting me in the face basically, because it's breathing on me, basically, and it's looking right at me and looks at me for a few seconds, and it stands back up, and I'm like, well, that was pretty interesting. And it has something in its hand and it did this twice. This one's done this a few times, and it just sprinkles it on the top of my tart and just walks off and the whole time. Yeah, and it's dirt. It's sprinkling dirt on me on top of my tart. And uh, yeah, I don't know why. It's just just a weird thing to do, you know, Like, why would you do that? I guess you think it's funny or whatever. It's like, yo, bother me. I'm just curious. I still don't understand in all why this I'm gonna do stuff like this, but yeah, it walks off the whole time that bart ow sound is going on down there, and I'm like, well, okay, so my plan of action is he just lay here and be as still as possible. I'm not gonna turn on any lights or anything like that. I'm just gonna keep seeing what goes on. We'll end up nodding off because you know, it's just so late and I'm tired, and uh, here it comes again, same exact direction, same exact actions that walks right back up on me. It wakes me up walking and I'm just laying there. It's like, okay, well, I guess we'll see what happens this time. And all it does is just repeats the same exact thing that just did, and including a sprinkling dirt on my tar because I found out that it was dirt the next day. And then it walks off, and uh, I'm like, well, okay, that's fascinating, but there's nothing really I can do about it because I'm not gonna go out, you know, shining lights at him or anything like that. So my best my best bet for continuing to get things from him like this, because I want to keep coming up of these woods for certain as often as I can. And boy I did, man, I mean it was every weekend. It seemed like any chance I got even during the week I drive up there and just spend my time up there in those woods. After that it walks off, and yeah, I end up waking up. It probably would have been about ten am, and it's, you know, kind of a gloomy day and I'm just laying there and I'm hearing the sound, you know, coming off again about maybe fifteen feet from me. It's down down below that cliff, and it sounds like something standing there and the lone way I can describe it as something taking a wooden stick and popping it against a tupperware bowe. So, but it's doing it in a pattern like like there's an intelligible pattern to it, like I wouldn't say like musical, but it's like, yeah, you hear different patterns like the like it's not like that, but it's you know, it's it is a intelligent pattern that's repeating the same way as that is. And I'm laying there listening to this, and I'm like, well, that's pretty strange. And that's pretty pretty obvious too, Like it's not real loud, but it's definitely standing right there doing this. And I'm laying there, got that tart in between, you know, over top of me, so I can't really thing, like, well, what I it'd be pretty interesting for me to do is to try to clap that pattern back to it. So I'm laying there in about four or five times we'd go back and forth. I could not clap fast enough to keep up with a pattern that this thing was doing. So I try to clap the pattern back and then it would do another pattern back at me. It would shift the pattern up, and four or five times it does this, and I'm like, well, this is absolutely interesting. I wonder I'd really like to see what's doing this, because why not? But I'm not gonna, you know, jump out of the hammock and run over there and try to look at it, because I know it's just gonna run away and then and then they might you know, cut off the interaction. They might not trust me or something like that, you know, something along those lines will probably happen. You don't want to come across as neurotic because they're just so shy and skiddish. It seems like that you if you if you goof up with them, I've noticed like if you make a mistake, it might be three six months before you get interaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once you screw up, it's you might as well go pack it up and go home. It's it's over.
Speaker 1: You might as well go ahead and find some new mountains to go look for them in, because they don't they don't get over it quick, it seems like. But it's like, I don't want to do that, Like I know that that's what would happen, because that's what I was taught, and I learned it the hard way a few times after that. But uh, you know, because I started hauling them around the woods, you'd hear a knock and I'd go running after it, and you don't do that. So there's a storm coming, you know, there's the thunders h starting to come up, and you know, I don't really have any waterproof and gear. I've got electronics out, got my cell phone, things like that. I can't afford to lose those things. You know, I don't have the money to replace them. I was just a meat cutter back then, and it was I was driving a Ford expedition, so it took all the money I had just to be able to drive that thing up with these mountains. It's getting like negative elevel miles to the gallons. So so I'm like, well, yeah, one way or another, I've got to get out of this hand that can start moving. I'm hearing what sounds like a woman talking, you know, back deeper in those woods, and it's just she has a scratchy voice and you hear her back there, uh, kind of kind of chit chattering, and yet you kind of holler a little bit, you know, and then she would it sounded like she would start chattering, and then you go back to holler. And I'm like, well that's pretty interesting. But I've got to go. And that was a pretty good distance from me. And so as soon as I raise up, I lean down to get my boots on. I have these big long snake boots on, uh, and then they're laying right underneath me. That way I can get amasing. It's not having to walk through the woods, and uh, I lean down, I grab them. So my hand just you know, the way I'm leaning, you have my head and then my hand is about two feet down and it's holding these boots. And as soon as I do that, exactly from the direction that thing was down there tapping there's patterns to me, a rock flies up and I don't know if it was trying to hit me in the face. I don't know if this aim was just this good somehow, even though I had a tart covering me, it was able to figure this out. It hits in that two foot window a right below my head and above my hand. This rock, by the size of my fist, just slams in. It slams into me. I mean, it would have noticed the crap out of me if he hit me and falls down the ground. And uh. I was like, well, that definitely just happened, and I'm going to try to see this thing now. So I ripped that tart up and I walk over there to that little cliff, you know, that overhang, and I don't see anything, and uh, and I'm like, well, it might have just you know, assumed it might have just either crawled away, because it definitely could have done that because I did hear something moving or you know, I don't know what else it could have done. I didn't realize that there was a cave. I was standing on top of the cave that could see it about five you know, pretty good sized people in it. So I guess all it did was just stuck into the cave. But the thing is is that for it in order for it to be able to see me lean up and grab that boot right to start moving, and to be able for it to be able to throw that rock, this is what I'm thinking. It had to have been over ten foot tall, because that clip was about eight It is about eight to nine foot up off the ground that little overhang that I'm standing on, So it's standing there watching me the whole time, and it had enough clearance to be able to log that rock at me as soon as I started moving. So yeah, I still have that rock everything if they throw at me, or if they give me or anything like that, because I've been given you know, turtle shells or a big one you get like these perfect turtle shells that turn out in the most random places. But it's somewhere that it's definitely not a coincidence that it's setting where it's setting because up in those woods, and you know, also in Tennessee and things like that. I've got friends that live on property and they have i mean they've showed me pictures and everything, some really good pictures of them that they kind of keep to themselves, and they will have turtle shells just popping up on like picnic tables all over the place and things like that. Were the most perfect turtle shells you've ever seen in life. I mean, it's just like a picture worthy turtleshells. And I've had bird nests, you know, I've had one walk up to me and then it walked off, and the next morning I looked exactly where it was standing and there was the bird nest just sitting right there, no trees overheading, all sorts of stuff like that. But yeah, it's just been fascinating since then. I mean, of course, you can have a night like that, I mean, it just really kicks it in. And it took me a while before I finally had my first sighting, and it was in the same woods, it was deeper in them. I remember it was one of the coldest nights ever that i'd been out. I mean, it was I think the windshill is thirty below up there. It's coming pretty pretty bad winter storm. And of course I double triple and quadrupled up on clothes and just kept on pushing down into the woods. And you hear what sounds like a woman yelling, like it's not like a panic yell, but it's just like a hauller basically, is how I would describe it. And by this time I've learned anytime you hear that like that, that's definitely then and something's about to go down. And uh, as I'm crest on the top of this hill that's on the other side of the hill from me, I know as soon as I get up to that ridge line, I need to crash down and start scanning from the direction that it was moving to the direction that it was going. And that's exactly what I did. And I'm looking and I, you know, right the left, and as soon as I get to the left, there's this rot like I rode a dender and I guess is what it is bush right here, and this thing just unfolds out of it. I mean, you've ever seen I don't know if I can see you the picture after this, but it's called the Kentucky Bigfoot on a hill. Now, the side that this was originally posted to was a blog and it was like the Bigfoot Chicks or something like that. I think that blog has been taken down, but it is an error image of that picture. And I think that that is a picture of one because you can see the soul that's splitting everything. And I mean for people, say three and a half to four foot wide at the shoulder, like that's numbers, but when you actually see it, it is unbelievably huge. Yeah, it's just ridiculous, Like it is almost comical how big some of them are.
Speaker 2: The first sighting I had that same night, I saw a second one. I'm I'm convinced I saw a second one, but there's no way for me to prove it. And it was crazy because I was looking right at it and it wasn't hiding behind anything. The problem was I was looking down a hiking trail and this thing was probably I don't know, thirty y yards back or so on the trail, standing on the trail, and it was blocking out the entire trail. But it's nighttime and I don't have any light source or anything other than the moon coming through the tree loombs, and I can see what kind of it looks like something hunched down, ducking under this tree limb, and very slowly I see the pad of a humongous foot lift up off the ground and step very I mean so slow back into the shadows. And this car started coming down this road. We were in a park, so it's like a park service road, and this car's coming and I know the layout of this park like the back of my hand, so I know that car is going to come around this corner up here, and its headlights are going to go across that trail, and I'm going to see this thing lit up by those headlights. So I'm just staring down this trail, and right as those headlights started sweeping through the woods coming closer, this thing jumps off to the side of the trail just goes crashing through the woods, just tearing through there like a bulldozer. And now I can see that this thing was taking up the entire open of the trail, and I could see all the way down it now clear as day, this thing. We went back later on, because after that I was kind of shaken, you know, and uh, we took off, but uh, whenever we came back, I had a night vision scope with me. Now I came back armed and prepared, and I had my buddy. I wouldn't do it, but I had him go down the trail and stand underneath that tree limb. And this thing had to have been every bit of ten foot tall, because that tree limb was at least ten feet tall off the ground, and its head was right underneath it, and it was kind of duck down underneath it. And I mean to cover that trail, yeah, four four and a half feet wide easily at the shoulder, I mean just massive. It blocked out an entire opening to a hiking trail.
Speaker 1: It's like looking at a moving barn. Yeah yeah, oh man, Yeah, that's a I mean that's that's how it is too. I mean, it's just ridiculous. And I understand why, you know, people are skeptical about them exists and just based off of the size of them. It's like, how is that even possible?
Speaker 2: How does that maneuver through the woods?
Speaker 1: You know, how's it moving through the woods and how's it doing it? Quiet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why is why? Because I mean the sneak right up on you. I've had them sneak right up on me. I mean just in huge ones have done it and it'll be right there next to you. You didn't hear nothing. It's just right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But you know, this one's like.
Speaker 1: About like what you're talking about day. It was shorter as I was able to measure it based off of that bush that it just unfolded up out of. I'm looking at it directly from the back and it's I think I woke it up because it wakes up and it's just it's like it's just irritated and sighing, and you know if you first wake up, you're just kind of like standing there a little bit kind of rocking and dr drowsy. And I'm watching it just kind of, you know, do that. And uh, I could see I could see it from the waist up. Uh. Never could see its legs, but I'm looking at the arms in the back, especially the back and the top of the head and uh, and I'm just like taking it all in. I'm like, this was my first one. It's and it's like it's not seventy feet from me. I mean, it's right there, and it's just it's just calm, like I said, comically, white at the shoulders and it's completely covered and like it's not really like totally long hair. You know, I would estimate maybe you know, five inches something like that all over at the longest. Uh. But you know, it's hard to estimate it because it was all the same collar and it was the collar of a cardinal. And I remember the first thing I thought, is, how in the world are you getting around these woods with all the hunters that come up through them and not get shot at. It's like, I know, you've probably had a hard white being collared like that. Uh. He just kind of wonders on around the side of the hill real slow like, and I watch him go, and I followed him for a bit. You know, I never did uh. Of course I didn't catch up to you or anything like that, but I didn't push it very hard. I knew bear to do that, but that that was the first one. And I assumed that it was a mill just based on how the shoulders were. You know, it kind of kind of a tapered waste. The way he's built, I mean just not like I wouldn't see it like a muscled up like a bodybuilt, but just a big old corn fed corn fed country boy. He kind of looked to and the best the way I could describe it, but he was big. And so that was the first time I ever saw one. And ye, that was that was mini months after several months at least after I'd had my first interaction, because I think the first interaction is what I was describing that first night when they were just coming down there and they'd just stand right next to me. That was probably springtime, and this was like dead of winter like so like January time frame something like that, when it sat the cold stuff there and then you carry on. There was another experience that I had, and this one was really intense. So remember how I was talking about it seems like every time they really really really just like getting close to people. And I think that that's just their way of kind of showing off.
Speaker 2: To each other. Yeah, Counting Coop, Yeah, Counting Coop.
Speaker 1: That that's the exactly what I call it to count coup on you, And that's just it's just messing with you or it's making a game out of it, it seems like to me. And but when they you know, when they come walk it up to you, I mean, it's real confident. They don't hesitate at all. It's just you just hear walking through the woods and then all of a sudden it's standing right next to you, or it's snuck up on you like we were, like I was talking about, it's right there next to you, and you hear stick break and the things snuck right up next to you. And then if you try to lift that tarp or you move it all it just goes crashing through the woods. But it makes a lot of noise if you try to look at it, uh, and you might see a glimpse of it. But but other than that, it's just going to be right there next to you, kind of goofing around or whatever in the world that's doing. Uh. But uh, this run, this is the only time that I've ever had on that get up close to me and it wasn't uh and I knew it. I knew it was close to me, and it wasn't being confident. So this one was absolutely massive. I mean, it's it's coming down through the woods that same exact direction is that first night. Now this is months on down. I mean it might have even been a year after all this kicked off. I'd have to go and look at my time frame. But this was after I'd seen my first one. This is after I'd been having experiences with gifting and things like that that I really would like to get into on the show, Berease, I think that some of my ideas could really help people interact with them and things like that. We'll get into that later. So I'm having a lot of experiences and it's really starting to amp up, and you know, I'm getting better at what I'm doing and things like that, and I'm getting a lot more confident with them too, So I don't have any fear of them at all. And even like in the Kaimichis, which was well after all this, you know, that was years after all of it, I never was really afraid of them at all. Like even when they get up and if face and things like that, I'm not gonna, you know, do anything to disrespect them. I'm not going to push any actions, you know, they if it's clear as they want me to leave or to not go in a certain area, I'm not going there. But the same time, there's just you know, I feel, I feel confident that nothing bad is ever gonna happen as long as I you know, a suit with whatever verse suggesting that I do basically, but uh, but this uh, but this one's coming down that same direction. And when it would stay it it would take two steps, and I mean it would sound like a death charge, just doom, doom, and you would feel it in the ground. It would shake the ground when it would do this, and it would and then you would hear it sniff the ground, and then it would take two more steps doom, you know, come down through you feel it, sniffs the ground, hesitates, stays there for a bit, does it again, and repeat this over and over and over again until it is directly next to me. And at this time I thought I was having the trouble with a bear, because a bear way back in the woods had tore up my favorite herod to China sleeping Back, which I was super pissed off about that. And I was like, well, a big foot would never do something like that. They will absolutely do stuff like that all the time. They'll they'll they'll go through your gears shredded, and it's like it might be younger ones and they really just don't know what they're doing. I really don't know, but you know, they'll do for around with your equipment. If you just leave it out there, it's just no doubt about it. But I didn't think that, so I thought it was a bear. So I have convinced myself already before this thing even started walking down to him here, that this is a bear, and this bear has come to get me, and I'm going to have a huge problem with it. And I have a forty four magnum it's perfect medicine for trouble bears. So I'm already I'm already in the wrong mindset for this situation, and I'm getting napped up, you know, I'm starting you started getting that adrilline pupp and it's like this thing is right next to me and this is this is like I'm getting ready to get attacks, Like it's gonna rip me out of this hammock and I'm gonna be fighting for my life, and by then it's gonna be too late for me to shoot the thing. So I need to go ahead and jump it, you know, like I need to go ahead and you know, run this thing off, start running and gunning at it or whatever I need to do from there, because this is not a safe situation. Assuming that it was a bear, which it was, not, which I learned here in a little bit. So I saw I rip that tarp up, you know again, turn on my head lamp which I'm wearing, and I'm looking right for it just was and you know, just like a litt this cartoon, it is gone. It has taken back off the direction that is that it has come from, and it has done it so fast, like you know, seventy feet I think is no, it could be. Maybe I'd have to go measure it. You know, it's maybe fifty sixty feet something like that to where these down trees are at. That's where it came from, and it has already busted through those And I didn't get to see it, but you could see the branches and everything off of that downs tree up moving, and of course you heard it because it sounded, you know, like a war zone. It's just things moving through the woods. It is absolutely ridiculously huge, and I mean the weight of it was so heavy that it would make those cheap trees move that I was hung up on, and the trees aren't real thick, but still it was that big that it was, you know, moving on the ground like that when it was you know, runing or when it was moving up towards me, and I'm like, well, yeah, maybe that'd be the last I heard from this thing. And it's gone. I said, I keep it in mind, and I'm completely you know, I kicked myself for that situation now, because that whole time, I'm hearing rock clack and wood knocks and the hooting and hollering that you hear typically from a very active bigfoot area. And when the bigfoots around, you pretty could pretty well bet that they ain't gonna be mountain lions.
Speaker 2: Or bear right, nothing else is around.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna mess around with the big food, all right, like because because a mountain lion getting after an adult big foot would be a lot like somebody getting taken down by a house cat, all right, it's not it's not gonna happen. So there's animals get out of the woods when they kind of around, they're not gonna be close to them. And so this thing runs off. But I'm not by again. I don't know what was wrong with me. I'm just crazy and I'm thinking why I ran that bear off. I guess I'm never gonna have to see it again. The biggest, the biggest black bear that's ever existed, like dinosaur sized black bear. Apparently. I just thought I had a record breaker next to me, apparently. So it's gone, and I'm like, well, you know, I gotta go, yeah, relieve myself because I've been drinking too much water. So I go back up, you know, in the direction that thing ran off to, because you've got to get a certain distance away, you know, if all the proper rules of the woods and you know, not be leaving any smells or anything like that close to camp. So go up there and get done to come back, lay back down. And well, as soon as I lay down, here comes that thing again, coming right back in that same direction. I hear it coming up. It's on all fours the whole time. This thing's interacting the whole time this thing's moving through the woods. It goes up there to where I just relieve myself taking a leak, and it's it's sitting there smelling that like paying attention close attention to you know what not to you know, my smell I left. I said, a bigfoot wouldn't do that. Surely a big foot would never you know, smell where you'd peete or something like that. They will absolutely do that. Yeah, will definitely do that. And so this thing again, it repeats the same exact thing that it had just done, same exact path, same exact pattern. Two real heavy footsteps, you know, kind of shoveling through the woods. And then and then it sniffs the ground. Two heavy footsteps, snits the ground. Something I have noticed, kind of side note, is that when when they sniff the ground, when a bear sniffs the ground, you can kind of hear that long drawl as that aired. It seems like it's moving through its snout. At least this is to me, Maybe I'm crazy. I don't know if you've heard the same thing. When they do it, it's like a it's like a person doing it. So it's like a tiny sniff. It's not like a big braw. So it's that's what I'm hearing. I'm hearing this thing like snitt on the ground as if it's coming up close to me. And again it gets right next to me. A bear wouldn't do that. Bears don't do craft like that, and they especially don't do it. And then just sit there right next to you, and this thing is just right there. It's not moving, but if it is, so close. Now I'm like, I'm going to get it this time. Now I'm going to be sneaky because I'm gonna slowly get the tarf up and I'm going to get to at least see what it is. Because now I'm starting to kind of come down out of that crazy mode and I'm like, that's pretty weird. And I start lifting the tarp and I notice when I reach down. When i'm reaching down, I'm kind I have to push against that tarp to get down to the bottom of it. The tart stops moving. I'm touching this thing like it's it's so close. I have my hands on this thing's side and it is not moving. So I'm like, okay, well that's pretty crazy. Let's see if I can rip the tarf up and get a look at this thing. So I reached down. I didn't feel any hair because the tark was kind of, you know, bent in towards me, and it's kind of just because the way I wrap it up. But I ripped that tart up and you know, switch my light on and I look right at this thing and you're just right next to me. So this is my second sighting, and this one was a good one. So this thing is maybe like I mean, when I get eyes on it, maybe five feet from me, it's down on all fours and it's starting to just running from me. It's down all all furs covered in about you know, I mean probably in some spaces, a footlong, blonde, curly hair. It's pretty unique looking curly hair. Yeah, curly hair, kid, And it kind of is it almost like if you were seeing a Afghan hound. Yeah, that's how private and that's it. That's kind of what she look like. But it wasn't quite that shaggy. It was yeah, really something else to look at. And it's looking right at me. So as it's turned, it's kind of turned backwards as it's moving away from me, and uh, looking right at me. Now I've got my flashlight right on it. So I noticed as it's turning its head the odd shine. It seemed like it went green and then it went red. Un once it's looking straight at me with that light on it. I don't know if it she's how the light is or what it is, but I start seeing that red eye shine. It's looking right at me, and I get to look at the face and everything had to be a pretty human looking face kind of it's you know, uh, pictures like a I think William Ausmusome has some art on the Kaimuta giants forms and that is spot on to what I was looking at. And it has gray skin though dark gray skin. I remember that very well, and it's really interesting to see the contrast between that dark skin and that really really blind looking hair. But it's moving away and it is absolutely massive. Is it is definitely ten foot tall, It is definitely on all boards, and it is built. I mean you could see her that's female because you can see the breast and it's uh, you could see the lap muscles on its back. Even through that hair, you could see some muscle definition. I mean, she was just built. I mean, very impressive h zeke on this creature. And it's running the way I mean you can hear the ground like every time her hand or foot would hit the ground, you feel it and.
Speaker 2: Moving pretty quick.
Speaker 1: And one of the details that I instantly noticed was the way she moved was just the craziest thing to look at. And I know, I think you might have noted it. On some of the shows. You've probably seen the same thing when they move it as smooth as glass. I mean, it is aeevable coordination. It's like when you watch a bear or something like that bounding through the woods, it kind of has a bounce to it, right, And did you see it out or something like that? These things? Every time I've seen one running, it's not like that at all. It is just like it glides across the ground. And it is like watching how she moved her arms and legs to accomplish that feet was wild because her arms and legs were going all over the place. She's like maneuvering through, maneuvering away from me, but her back and head stayed perfectly level, like it's not bouncing at all. It's just like she's just moving straight back from me. And so I watched her go through the woods, and for some reason something it's like my fight or flight had kicked in, which really sucks because that totally ruined the whole situation. So I jump out of the hammock and I've got my gun and I'm putting my gun right at it, which is not something you should ever do to one ever, because I thought it was a bear. Yeah, for some reason, my brain it's just screaming it's a bear. It's a bear. It's a bear. It's a bear. You got to go get it. You know, Like this thing is a problem. And it does not look anything like a bear. I mean, it has like, you know, a flat face like a human, looks like a person's got red eyes, shine. It's a beating feet away from it. It doesn't look anything like one. But for some reason, I guess I pure panic, and I realized that I was freaking out and I was, you know, putting myself in danger and also putting them in danger by continuing to be down there. So I just kind of like gathered some of my stuff and you know, walk back to the car because I needed to diffuse the situation because I was going to end up ruining everything that night, saying I could have shot it. It's a wonder that I didn't, and you know, thankfully I didn't do anything like that. But get back up to the car and I'm laying there and you know, I'm texting some of my friends. I'm like, this just happened, Like I don't I don't really know what to do. And still, you know, now I'm starting to realize, like you're you're out of your mind, you know, you're fight or flight. That was definitely not a bear. But I'm not gonna go back down there just because there's I don't want to, you know, I feel like I've ruined the situation, you know, like we talked about earlier, I've made a huge mistake. But there, but it's down there, and it's down there like clacking rocks to get like slamming rocks together exactly where i'd just seen it, like making a racket, like it's trying to get me to come back out, and do you hear the foops in the holler and something comes up to the car and was walking around my car, and but I just kind of laid there, you know, not wanting to exacerbate the situation, I guess be the best way to put it. But after that night, and I feel like what it was is that that one was the mom like that's the big alphlet femail or you know, however you want to put it. And she was trying to see how I would react in a like a pressure situation. Because after that moment, I guess she was thankful that I didn't shoot her. Things started really escalating down there, like it was I would get activity more frequents. They were interacting with the stuff that I would leave out for them way more frequently, and it seemed like that there's a level of comfort that is definitely not counting coop kind of situation. That's a you seeing how you react because they're I mean, they're they have babies, they have youngsters and family, just like just like us or any other creature does. And I guess they want to kind of gut check you every now and then to make sure that you're not, you know, gonna react in a very negative way in a pressure situation, Which makes sense to me that an intelligent creature would do something like that, And I think gorillas do the same thing. You know, it's very similar to people that are going out on expeditions that we have also from what I've read. Uh but uh, yeah, that so that that's you know, some of the most intense experiences that I had up therefore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm a person who's definitely not an advocate of going out by yourself.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Obviously that that's a choice left up to the individual, But I will say I don't think those experiences would have happened that way if you hadn't been by yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like you gotta kind of It's like for the viewers, it's like you got to kind of play it by year, because I like, there's some areas that I probably wouldn't go to by myself. Obviously, be very selective about who you bring out with you. They're definitely does. I don't know, because I have yet to go out with anybody really except for my dad that one time, and you know, we had activity, but you know, it wasn't like they were walking up in the camp with this or anything like say, it's uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean if somebody if you or you had had somebody else with you, Like I said, I don't think you would have been in that situation. But if you had found yourself in that situation, you don't know how the other person's going to react. If you had reacted differently, it would have changed everything. I mean, you may not be here right now talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it might have went you know, they might have shot it, and things could have really been down south that that happened in numerous different ways. Because they definitely don't like getting shot. So yeah, that they do not like getting shot or shot at or having weapons pointed out, and they do not react very well to that. So don't recommend that one. Uh but yeah, I don't think that that experience would have happened if somebody else was there with me. I think that I think that that one had to have a certain level of comfort with kind of how things were set up, and then I had to have a certain level of comfort also in order for the situation to happen, and it just kind of it just kind of happened.
Speaker 2: And this was all in the same general area as your first experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all that was in the same exact, same exact area. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would repeat patterns, you know, I've learned to do that.
Speaker 1: It's like I try to wear the same clothes, try to you know, same areas, set up my camp in the same place. When I leave out gifts, I leave the gifts out in the same exact place, well hidden away from everything. Uh yeah, I think that the pattern Doing that kind of helps, it seems like, build up a letable of comfort. It also helps me keep track of everything because it's really easy to get to lose things. Probab leave them up there because it's pretty dense up there. So but yeah, to be getting the gifts of something I really wanted to cover because this is something that viewers can do because the fact of the matter is is that most of the bigfoot researchers, most people are interested in the subject that I ran into, and I'm talking the vast majority that I know, they don't want to get close to their bigfoot. They don't a lot of them don't even really want to see one except for under very controlled circumstances. Like they're afraid of them. And that's fair like they are, you know. I mean it's like, you know, ten foot tall, you know, a thousand pounds, you know, animal or person or hair in the world you want to put it, and it moves smooth as glass a few ffty miles an hour, as they've been measured to move in the past. It's a pretty intimidating. And even I'll admit that it's there. They are intimidating. That just that's a fact. But you can still, you know, you can get interaction with them. I mean, most of the stuff that they do is auditory anyway, and you can get audio recordings things like that. The something that's worked really well for me, is leaving stuff out in the woods for them. They know they might not take it immediately. They'll come up and look at it, and it might be the least two months and then then all of a sudden it's all gone or they've moved it or something like that. But if you can find a toy you can get on You can get like a Chewbacca doll for like ten dollars on eBay. I've left those out in the woods and they get taken almost every single time.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the gifting a little bit, like how did that all start? What was like your first interaction and everything?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but I can actually cover that story, and so I'll do like the rundown. So with gifting that the trick is and this seems to get them comfortable with people, and this seems across the board. Find something that looks like them, like like a plush toy or something like that. It can be anything, and you can find them cheap, like I said on eBay, and leave that out in your favorite woods somewhere where nobody, no human is ever going to go and find it, and we just leave it, just leave it, you know, somewhere you know you're going to be frequenting that you like going to like a like an off the trail of a favorite hiking path near a creek, you know, something like that would be a really good place to start. And then laminated pictures. You can get this. You know, you can get a printer, you know, something that can print pictures, you know, picture paper, and you can get a laminator like a Scotch Bright laminador or have the world you want to do it. You can get it all for maybe like him one hundred hundred fifty dollars, and just find pictures that you think they would be interested in. Find pictures that you think is something that's intelligent, that lives out in the list, doesn't have internet, that's you know, inquisitive and and curious about the world around it would like to see that it would be curious about. And uh, just leave them out in the woods, but in the same place that you leave the toy and leave them there. And I've gone so far as to bury the pictures in the ground. And uh, what you need to be mixed. You need to be absolutely sure that you do this part. You have to video the order you lay the pictures down. In because even if you bury those pictures in the ground, they will come and they will uncover them. They will get them out and slip through them, and then when they put them back they're shuffled. They're not in the right order anymore. Now the top picture will always be the same, I noticed, but the ones underneath it, they shovel them because they don't. I guess they're not being that meticulous. Then they'll rebury it.
Speaker 2: Not a person, not a person, not an animal.
Speaker 1: Definitely not. And see And the thing about this is that is a fantastic way to get their hair because their hair is kind of similar to like the hair on our head, like it sheds, it falls out, just the guy kind to have long hair now and how my hair falls out. But what happening is I think it's the plastic. It's that material that's that the lamina is. It just so happens to be really good at collecting the hair, pulled it off up on what it's you know, when it's falling out a staticky yeah, oh yeah, and I've gotten the duel. I think it's what it is has the bulb that has the DNA in it and all that that's really used to get to DNA. It'll get that too, and it'll just be sitting there in between the pains of the pains of pictures. So yeah, I would really like to see a movement of researchers going out and at least leaving pictures out and seeing if they have the same experiences that I do. I would, yeah, dang near begging people to do it because I would love to see if this works. Because I thought it up all them on I'm proud of myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean years ago down in Paris, Texas, we were I was kind of a consultant to a long term research project that was going on on some property. A lot of people have seen the videos from the property on MK Davis's channel on YouTube. He eventually got his hands on the videos and posted a bunch of them. But down there I personally witnessed this happen.
Speaker 1: There was.
Speaker 2: A small tree, it was like a sapling, and it was kind of by this area where we had set up a fire pit and everything, and we called it the Gifting Tree, and that's where we would leave things to interact with them. A lot of the times there were other locations that we would do it, but that was like the main one or whatever, and we had taken one of the main researchers down there. We took a photograph of him and took a clothespin and just clipped it onto one of the tree limbs on this tree and left it there overnight, and the next morning whenever we came back or whatever, the picture was gone. But in that clothes pin was a tobacco leaf.
Speaker 1: That is fascinating. Yeah, that is absolutely fascinating. And it ain't really much doubt and what that was.
Speaker 2: No, I mean want to do any exchange it and use a clothes pin that takes a thumb, you know. But yeah, they can't confirm. They like photos and pictures and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that that I love that. I won't remember that story. I'm gonna keep that in my brain housing group.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 2: But I've never heard about anybody burying the stuff and them unbearing it and then reburying it. That's that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I get I get pretty paranoid and it's like, yeah, you can I pick? Can I pick some wood? If I'm gonna frequent them. It's the middle of freaking nowhere. But I still get paranoid, you know, because I'm trying to, yeah, rule out any possible interference of any other creature, people, anything like that, Right, So I'll get I'll do stuff like that. Sometimes I'll just bury my stuff or I'll hide to hide it, like in the middle of the bush, and it doesn't seem to It's like they're always watching you. And that's one of the first things I was taught by, like Robert Morgan and people like Arlo Williams, was that they are always watching you. Just go ahead and just go ahead and get in that mindset when you're out there and kind of roll with that because you can you can pretty well be it. If you're out chopping around the middle of the woods and you're the only person there, you probably got some attention on you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess you could randomly drive down the road and just hop out of the truck real fast and running about thirty feet and do something to run back to the truck. But no, if you're frequenting an area and making yourself known and actually spending time there, like you're saying, if they're in the area, it seems to be there's at least one that has its eyes on you at all times.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, and it doesn't matter day you're not. It seems like that that's how it was, because I mean i've had any experiences during the day, it's akin. They're definitely way more active during the night, There's no doubt about that. But the day, I've not had a whole lot of trouble having interactions with and doing that. But ye know, the gift to the pictures, I definitely do want to see. I mean, I'll ship pictures to people and they can leave it out in their favorite woods because I just want to see if it works and if it starts getting hairs. I mean, we can use that, you know for I guess discovery or whatever to learn more about them, because I know there's being projects that have gone on, and a lot of them they either really really struggle or they totally fail trying to get the DNA. It's so hard to do, and it's because of the nature of this community, the Bigfoot community. There's so much infighting, there's so much ego, it seems like in it it's just hard to get anything done.
Speaker 2: You've talked about them rearranging the pictures and taking things. Have you experienced any trading taking place? Are they leaving objects for you after they take something?
Speaker 1: So they've never so in the gifting areas that I set up, at least that I've noticed, they've never left anything there. But I have had stuff gifted to me. It was actually this is this was actually before that second sighting. This happened. This was when I made one of my mistakes. Right, that's where you're just like chasing them around the woods. Don't do that. I mean you can, but there's gonna be repercussions for it. Either they're gonna get really mad at you and they're going to try to run you out of the woods, or they're just gonna start ignoring you, which is what happened to me. But but there was one time that I was doing that. This is during the day, and I'm hearing knocks, Like there's no doubt about it. I'm hearing knocks and they're not that far from either, They're just out of you, and I'm like, well, I'm gonna just follow it. I'm gonna take all my stuff off, my gun and everything, and I want to just start following them that sound and just see what happens, you know, because maybe they'll let me see it or something like that, because otherwise, you know, what else? What else am I supposed to do with that? Right, I'm here knocks, I'm as we'll follow it. And so I following it, and I would get to horror I had heard it the not coming from and then you would hear it about the same distance away again behind cover her knocking again. Well I just kept doing that, Yeah, just repeating this pattern, following this thing through the woods, and it's basically leading me on during this is broad daylight. And eventually I come I do come by a stump and it's a it's a stump just in the middle of the woods with a perfect turtle shell sitting right on top of it. And and and that was I've heard the knock coming from there, uh like just moments before. So I think that I've had gifts given to me that way, uh just just then kind of leading me to it, or I have had them come up to where I'm sleeping and leading me stuff. Also that happened in the Kaymy She's actually it's like they can be really fun to interact with. And the Kymy She's they're just really really really bracing and brave. It's like I've heard of them, Like there was a story somewhere. I'd have to go back and look at it exactly. He was talking about it. But there was one that was like a younger girl. One she was like six foot tall maybe something like that, and she like ding dong ditch people and falling back to their house and knock on the door and run off, which you know, they they just seem to like doing stuff like that anyway. But she would find researchers out in the woods, so she was familiar with them, and she would unslip their tent and pull them out of it.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't hurt them, no, no, no, not doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would do it. And she would just stand there and look at them and just walk off. And they said, you know, like like something's on zipping my tent. It's like they were familiar, you know, they those big foot there and they've seen her before and they kind of know how the bigfoot are in the area. And so he said, assume. As I saw the arm come in, I was like, okay, I'm fine, like you know this whatever, you know, and she just grabbed him by the pants and just pulled him out and stood there, looked at and walked off. It's like, that's terrifying. It's funny as long as you know what it is and it's not gonna hurt you. But it still is like, oh yeah, that's a brown pants moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was laying there one night and heard the tin on zip in the middle of the night. Instantly woke up, just terrified, waiting for that big hairy arm to reach in and the flap kind of pulled back on the tent and a raccoon walked in. Yep, raccoons too, And that's when I learned the valuable lesson of taking my boot laces and tying the zippers closed at night.
Speaker 1: Yep, tie the zippers closed or moved the zippers to the top of the tents. Yeah, if it's a tint, it's able to do that.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean, raccoons will definitely do that.
Speaker 2: I made a joke after my tint getting raided by the raccoons a couple of times that it was actually bigfoot just grabbing them and dipping their feet in mud and used them like a rubber stamper. All over the tent to make me think that it was raccoons doing it, super.
Speaker 1: Clever, big suit. Yeah, I don't know if I'd rather have a big sooot reach in and grab me in my tent or a raccoon in it with me, I don't know which i'd trust more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you, whenever you're inside a tent with a raccoon, they get kind of scary real fast. Like this might not be a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, raccoons. Raccoons can get three aggressive when they get the corner. Then it might interpret that is harder, even though it did it to itself. Yeah, oh man, that's that's funny. But yeah, I had to I mean, even the communities I had gifts given to me, you know. And that that was the second time I went back a few years ago. So back in my twenty twenty one, I was up there a little and you don't really have a lot of activity that night at all, but there were hunters out, you know, in the woods, you know, not in exactly where I was at, but there were hunters, and I guess that kind of quiets things down for sure. Yeah, because I know those people out there that would like to shoot one, which I don't really agree with, but whatever, I don't agree with it at all. But they Yeah, something came up right right in front of my tents on the all fours. It sounded like and it wasn't real big comes up and out of the woods. It gets right there and uh walks off. You know, I don't know at the time, I didn't know what it was doing, but I took a video of the whole outing right, there's a go pro video and I remember I'm going back on the video. As soon as I saw this. I woke up in the morning. I look down this perfect bird's nest just right there in front of the tents, right for that thing and stopped and left. So it just came out of the bwist gave it to me because it wasn't there just a few hours before. So they can be friendly there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just I've always wondered. I mean, as humans, you know, we put human words and human reasons on things a lot of times, and gifting has always been one of those things. That's just what we're you know, it's gifting, that's how we view it. But I've always wondered if it means something different to them, like if there's a message behind it that we just don't understand, or if they're just doing it as a gift, or if they're doing it just to watch and see how we react to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that I go through my thoughts, still go through the same exact thing as you are, and I think the same things like what are they doing is or some kind of message to it, because I think the most frequent one, right, And you could correct me if I'm wrong, or if you've noticed something. It's pine combs. I don't know what theirction is with with leaving piles of pine combs on people's porches or giving it to people or whatever. I don't know what that is, but that is definitely a thing. It seems like, yeah, piles, it's weird. It's they seem to be numbers register with them for some reason. Oh yeah, yeah, for sure. Someday, maybe we'll figure out some sort of miracle cure or something from pine combs and we just didn't know what they've been trying to tell us the whole time, or.
Speaker 2: Maybe they make a great tea or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely something that I've had happened and I've seen it a lot around here though, like because I have some friends that own property that have interactions with them and they get piles of turtle shells, like just they did. It's like they'll come out one day and there's a turtle to come out. Two days later, there's three of them, and it just sort of depends, I guess on how many turtle shells they.
Speaker 2: Have, I know, done in Texas, I've heard a lot of stuff about feathers. I haven't ran across too much feather stuff in Oklahoma. Oklahoma, it just seems to be more like just rocks a lot of the time. But we got a lot of rocks, so that makes sense. I've also heard of a like little muscle shells, like those little freshwater muscles. But yeah, the numbers things, you know, sometimes it's just one, but oftentimes it's like a collection of things, it seems, and it's always the same item. It's not like a bunch of random items or anything like you would expect, you know, from an animal or something. Yeah, I've noticed that too.
Speaker 1: It's usually the same thing, and it could be it could be five of them, could be one of them, could be ten of them. It's always seems like exact thing and they.
Speaker 2: Just give it to you in groups. Well, with the numbers thing, it seems like sometimes if you leave multiple items, like if you leave five items out, they'll take like two of them, but they won't take all of them. But if you just leave like one item out, then they'll just take it. Yep, that's it.
Speaker 1: I have noticed that, And sometimes they won't take anything at all. Sometimes they take all of it, but a lot of times they won't take everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if it's they seem to.
Speaker 1: Be really shy. The ones that I've interacted with, you know, just in different areas, they seem to be more shy about taking food than anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to deal with with that.
Speaker 1: You think that they just run off with it when it's obvious and I'm leaving it out for them because I remember, this was some of my very first experiences with them up on those mountains. So this is, of course, this is after that first night, because that first night, that was the first night. But after that, you know, after that experience with the one walking up to me and sprinkling dirt on top of my tart tart, I'm like, well, I've got to figure out how to really amp this up. You know, I've got a good thing going for me. I need to, you know, start thinking about what to leave out for them and things like that and see where this can go. And I would what I would do, and was I take a tup where a bowl and I'd filled up with the organic apples and you know, just really bougie peanut butter, and uh had to have like a dozen of them out in the woods. And I wouldn't put I wouldn't attach the lid to it. What I would do is I would actually take a bandana and tie the lid to it so the lid's not really fastened. What I was wanting to look The reason I was doing that was I wanted to see would the bulls get completely taken away, would they be shredded by an animal out in the middle of the woods, would they have a little back marks in them with something like take the lid off and run off with it, Like what's going to happen? Right, I'm trying to get data basically because I'm curious to just to see what's going to happen. And that stuff was expensive too, so I wanted to make sure I got the most out of it. And I remember the first set I left up there, man, something like two of the bowls were gone, vanished and never saw them again. And I've had people tell me that, well, bear's been up there and they ate the whole bowl plastic at all. And I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure bears would actually do that because that just sounds really nasty and that.
Speaker 2: Makes zero sense to me that they would eat the plastic bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean we have bears that come up to my parents' house, and I mean they don't eat the plastic bowl. They just look it out. Now, I've never seen them just like eat like stuff that obviously shouldn't be eaten, like a chin can or something.
Speaker 2: I also don't notice them like taking the item and hauling it off some other place and eating it. I mean if it's like a kill or something like that. But like I don't know about like a plastic bowl, Like why would they carry that off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean a bear doesn't really feel unsafe when it's eating, right, like some sodi's or something might do that. I've seen it done. They don't go far with it because I mean, they don't have thumbs. How they're gonna carry it. Yeah, it's not eating stuff. Uh but yeah, it's like that's so like two of them are gone. Yeah, just like what you're talking about, Like they didn't take everything, but the less the rest of them. See this is worth crazy, is that up in those mountains there's bear there because I run into them, you know, fairly frequently, these bears, And I mean they range from like, you know, maybe two hundred and two hundred and fifty pounds to like four hundred and fifty pounds up there in those mountains. I mean they've caught them over five hundred pounds up there before. Because everything up there is huge, the deer huge, the swirls roams as big as a house cat. I mean, it's just ridiculous. Everything up there flourishes. But so I'm assuming that like at least the foods, the food's definitely gonna get eat it's fu I'm thinking didn't get touched. Only two of the bowls out of wellve were taken, and then the rest of them just sat there rot. And I mean, and I know there's bear up there that would you should have eaten it? It defies logic that those bulls touched that blew my mind and and I was getting that was certainly interesting. And I guess that, you know, maybe the big foot at the marked territory or something like that, and animals would not have anything to do with it, because I took pictures of the bulls and here each bowl to its picture, and i'd originally set it down, and not even a squirrel or anything would touch it. If all I had to do is just push the lid off and get into it, nothing would touch anything. So that stuff just went bad. But I was still brainstorming ideas. And this is the first time I ever gave on something and they took it that was like not food, right that I'd like. It was definitely then that took it, because that's the only thing that would have been interested in this. And it's this little roaring Chewbacca toy used to be a truck driver. So if you took this Chewbacca toy, it was maybe you know, five inches tall or something like that. It kind of looks like a really really messed up big foot, right, kind of have like a messed up, deformed looking face, which made it cute if you if you shake it, it roars, which I just thought was the goofiest thing ever. And I realized that I had that, I'm like, wow, I should just leave that out there because it kind of looks like a really deformed foot. And I put it in a bowl and and up there on that cliff that I was talking about, you know that well that eight to nine what drop off is right above that cave. I'll leave it up there and at least some crystals and pretty stuff out, you know, because they seem to like jewelry and mirrors and crystals. Crystals are a weird one because I've left out all sorts of different shapes of crystals because I'm really good at finding them, finding them on eBay, and they have a specific affinity for pyramid shaped crystals, so leave the other ones alone. But they will take that pyrameded sized crystal and they will just run off with it. And you yeah, now I've had one. It turned up next to my car like it's gone. Didn't see it again for like a year, and I'm like, well, they just took it, and I'm glad they took it, you know, because that's what I got it for. And then no joke up there next to my car one day, it's just sitting there. See they just brought it back. It's like, okay, so I don't know what that's about, but I'll keep it. I still have that thing somewhere. That was one of my definitely keep that forevery kind of thing that was very interesting that they did that. But it was specifically only and this is the crow tan, this is where gi and this is the Kayamichi's also specifically of the pyramid shaped crystal that they just like it. I guess I don't know, but uh, you know that Bigfoot doll though, I'll leave that thing up there or not, you know, Chewbacca doll. If I say Bigfoot, because I got big Foot on the line, right, I'll leave it up there. You know, I'll go I have to work that day, so I'll drive off and you know, I figure out. I want you want to see what happened that thing, because you know, once you leave something like that out, it just kind of you got to find out as soon as possible if it's going to get taken right some I drive all the way back up there. I mean it's like an hour or thirty minute drive to get up there. And that's that's even before the hike starts. So it takes a little bit to give back here, but I'm determined, and uh, and I also I have to work the next day, so I got to be fast. So when I got back down in there, and I'm looking, you know, taking the food bowls as I'm going down through these through the woods because they're kind of scattered all over the place. It's sort of the way I did it, and uh, they're not bothered at all, of course. And and then I go down to where I've left those little crystals and you know, the juge Chewbacca toy, and only the Chewbacca toy is gone, and my jaw instantly hits the ground because I was not expecting that at all, and I'm looking down at it and it's broad daylight. I'm just standing there like dumbfounded, and I'm like trying to trying to reason away, like what could have happened to that? Maybe a bird took it and like pushed it off the side of that little see if for something, I gotta go down there and make sure that it's not down there, and you know, just kind of running through the auctions, and uh, as soon as I look up, uh, and I start to like turn away. I start to turn the walk away so I can go down there and check to see if the if the Chewbacca is sitting down there. I hear like three very very loud knocks coming from that hill across from the pond.
Speaker 2: Right just boom boom booom.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just sounds like explosions basically. And of course, now now I know what it was, and now I am very excited because I definitely didn't expect that. I already wasn't expecting the situation at all, and so of course I'm like, all right, what do I do?
Speaker 2: And what do I do?
Speaker 1: I got to do something back, and I'm looking and I find some rocks and you know, I you know, one, two three with the rocks, right, and you know, they don't give me anything back from that, And then like, well that was super cool, right, So I'm going to go down here and see if I can figure out how to get over to those woods. And I still have yet to figure out how to you know, get in it without crawling on my belly basically because it's so thick, the brush and everything is so big getting back in there. And I managed to crawl down to where that's the bottom of that cliff right that a foot drop, and that's when I realized it's a cave. You know, it's just a big cave. It doesn't go back far, but it's big enough. You could fit about five people, like I said earlier, and you know, there's nothing down there. And one thing I noticed is I was them down.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 1: You know, I got that fill in the creek as I was getting to that where that cables at because I thought that it I thought it was uh, not as deep as it was, and I jumped in. It went right it just right in almost and so I noticed that the face plant and uh and uh, I smell something now I remember it is And this is something I've noticed with the big feelt like everybody talks about the smell. The smell is not consistent at all. Some of them have kind of don't smell good. They just don't. It smells like a and you know, you can't put it this way, but it smells like a big fart walk walking around. And so that's what this uh. And I would notice this one every now and then throughout the years, uh, that you you would smell this. You hear something walking sometimes and you would smell it. Uh. A lot of them especially, it seems like in the middle of the woods, they don't really have much of a smell at all. It smells almost like a like a horse or like a kind of like a person, almost like somebody that just worked out. It's not a bad smell. It's not like over powering or anything. And I wondered, and Robert Morgan actually pointed this out. It's like they've been seeing you know, just like like old time hunters like that, kind of purposely making themselves smell like their prey or purposely masking their sense. And he's seeing them do it with like dead animals, skunk. I mean, they've been observed taking the glands out of skunks and you know, basically wiped it all over them. So I think that the bad smell usually is on purpose, and they don't. It's not like a consistent thing at all. Right, but this one smelled. He definitely smelled, and you know, I just kind of take notes, like when I'm smelling that, well, that's kind of okay, yeah, noted, And go over there. Check that out. There's Chuboca toys nowhere to be found. Of course it's not. They just acknowledged that they took it, which is incredible, right, I mean that just mind blowing that, you know, that level of first paying attention to me coming down the woods like that, and then also that level of intelligence to do that. Uh. So I'm come back up and have to come back the same way I didn't follow this time in the in the creek, which is nice. And I go back up and I'm like, well, you know, I might as well because it's getting dark. I don't have a flashlight. It's uh, you know, I've got to work the next morning, so I've got to, you know, really book it to get out of there, so I'm not gonna be too war off of work. Like, well, I'll go up here and I'll do some more knocks, right, Uh, at least I can do that.
Speaker 2: So I go.
Speaker 1: If they're standing on the same exact spot on top of that cliff or cave or out of the world you want to put it, and I do you know one two three with those rocks, you know, knocks and uh, right exactly where I smelled that smell, right where I had fallen in the creek, right there, like hidden behind a bush comes that same three again, three knocks, but the same sound. There's those huge explosive knocks. It sounds like rocks being like fifty pounds, boulders being slammed together. It's the best way I can put it. One, two, three, And now I'm elated and you're like, oh, that was just the greatest thing. And you know, tried it again. They don't give me anything, and I'm like, well, I couldn't go down there and see if it'll let me see it. It's definitely not gonna let me see it. I know better, So I just went ahead and left and kind of called it, called it a day. From that. That was my first experience with gifting with one of them, and that was absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps more people don't do.
Speaker 1: It, because it seems like a lot of researchers, even very good researchers, I know, they don't do it. They don't like leave stuff out like that to kind of see how they react to it. They just kind of go through the woods and try to run into one. Yeah, you might be lucky with that. They might be mad at you trying it too, But yeah, that that one again, I mean there's just so many stories and so many experiences that it is just gonna stick with me forever, and I don't think I'll ever put it down, especially after just some of the stuff that I've had had one off there. It's just so interesting. Yeah, I've definitely been bit by the booger bug. If you tip no cure for it.
Speaker 2: If you've had your own encounter that you'd like to share, email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.