Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another Cajun night live group chat situation that we have going on here. I want to thank everybody for taking some time out of their Wednesday night to come and talk with us about all the things and all the stuff that's going on in the day today. As always, we can go wherever we want to go with this conversation. We can go geopolitical, we can go religious, we can go historical, we can go wherever. Honestly, you know, as we do, the floor is gonna just kind of be whoever's talking at that moment. So yeah, man, thank y'all for joining in. So right off the rip here I do. I'm sorry if I'm a little dishoveled. It's been quite an evening here, and I know I say that every time, but like, oh my goodness, I had a phone call night related phone call that went till about fifteen minutes ago, and I realized that it had gone to I was like, ah, hey, brother, I gotta go. I got things I gotta do, I gotta put the kids to bed, gotta do this. Bah bah bah bap. Thankfully got it all situationd and squared away in time for this to happen. So you know, life be throwing them curve balls, but we manage and we catch them, we field them as we do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Right here, Raven has thrown up at least one thing into the chat from It's an Instagram post from the business the Business Magnets.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk's Doge wants to get rid of the penny to save taxpayers one hundred and seventy nine million a year. Says it costs three cents to produce one. So that's something that I've actually heard talked about for quite some time. They've been saying that it costs more than a penny to make a penny. And if you look at other financial and monetary systems across the world, hold the euro doesn't have something to that low of a denomination. They only go down to like what we would consider the nickel. I wouldn't be too terribly upset set at Elon's Doze doing away with the one cent moniker. That would mean that the tax associated with things are like how it's like for yourst time, only ten ninety nine, that will go to like either ten ninety five or ten ninety which or something like that. It will go to the five or the ten denomen but I'm not mad at that. Also on my own personal selfish front, I actually collect pennies like in the books and like sealed and like actually for coin collecting purposes. I think the most expensive one I have in my collection is one from like the mid eighteen hundreds, and then I have the ones I'm most proud of are probably the pennies I have from nineteen forty three that are all made out of steel because it was during the war effort and the copper was all going to the war, so for one year only they minted actual US pennies on steel, and I think they're pretty pretty sick. I know I'm biased in that, but if Elon was to take away the penny, that means my collection just went up in value instantly. So I am not personally mad at that, But I mean, what are your thoughts on this, if y'all.
Speaker 4: Have any Well, I'm also in favor of getting rid of it. I think it will kind of shock people into realizing just how much inflation there's been, and you know, people are already aware of it, but I've heard talk that is it true, you would know military bases abroad. I've heard are their smallest denominations than nickel. Is that true?
Speaker 1: Zombie and hard G feel free to chime in on this. Both the are veterans from different regards. Zombie and I are Marine Corps veterans. Har G, you're an Army veteran, no Air Force Air Force veteran.
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay, so actually you would be the guy to ask, because Marines, you know, we steal most of what we're looking for anyway, for whenever people have money and buy things, as they are one to do in the Air Force. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I was never PSD over there like I was. I was deployed only to UAE like td Y in various places, but like most places ran by card. And I can even tell you I remember.
Speaker 2: Trying to get the Euro.
Speaker 4: When I was over there.
Speaker 2: Obviously we get in exchange, but besides that, honestly, I don't even know that's fair.
Speaker 1: Raven. Do you remember anything of your time of nickel slash penny currency?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I mean I lived in Japan, so like all of our money went to yen, so when we like went to leave, we could trade it back in and get.
Speaker 7: What we were owed.
Speaker 6: Pretty much and then if we wanted to use money in Kirkstian or Afghanistan, we just had to do that.
Speaker 2: So hm.
Speaker 1: And the only real experience I have with it is on in the state side of it on different bases, because I traveled all up and down the East and West coast to different Marine Corps installations, and I remember I always loved how at the you know, at the exchanges, they never had tax so like, you know, you would go get like a cart and of cigarettes. I remember back when I was smoking Marlboro Reds like it was going out of style, because for the record, it was. I remember you could get like a cart and of cigarettes for like forty bucks and that was like shit. But actually I remember when it finally went to like fifty bucks a carton and we were pissed about that. I never remember thinking about if the lowest denomination they would give it back as a nickel. But I mean, there may be some sort of presence to that, Tony, And be honest, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I'm also thinking that I barely ever used cash anymore, certainly not coins. Most of the time. Everything's digital now, so I think most people just don't uh most people are the same. So if you don't deal with coins that often, you probably don't even notice anymore.
Speaker 1: No coins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Back in the nineties, I remember collecting coins, kind of like you, and I had some of the silver nineteen forty five pennies, and I had a penny from the eighteen nineties and some other odd coins. But yeah, now it's like I can't. Yeah, I hardly ever see coins anywhere anymore. I feel like an old man now saying back, mind we have coins.
Speaker 1: Really, dude. Okay, So my youngest has a cash register right which they play store him and my other children, and it's like, yeah, that's the thing that's also gone by the wayside because everything's self check out these days. But I digress, and inside of it there's cash, and there's coins, these little plastic quarter, nickel, dime, penny, all the whole nine. And they are looking at this like wow, what's this And I'm like, y'all have really never used a dime before, the only time they ever used quarters are when it's like at the rare gumball machine or at the rare prize grabber machine. And I have to like go through a cupholder to find some old krusty quarter that hasn't seen the light of day since nam and like that's kind of the way our current society is going. So yeah, and like coins are kind of a hassle these days having a pocket full of change, Like who needs that aggravation. But in the nineties, you'd be crazy not to have a couple of coins in your pocket for nothing else a random payphone because you never know what will happen and stuff. It's kind of crazy how many of these cultural things have shifted only in the last few decades.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially with digital you know, credit cards and everything. But way back in the day, like when the United States was founded, people did most of their business with coins and didn't trust paper money as much because it's just paper. And yeah, way back I forget the Chinese invented paper money, but Europeans they really preferred coins, and that's because they had precious metals in them. And that's a whole history unto itself, about how precious metals got diluted out of coins in the Roman Empire and then they made a comeback and the Byzantine Empire was called the Buzanteen Empires because the bizant as their gold coin, and it was internationally very highly respected and eventually, you know, our own monetary system. Quarters used to be made of silver. Half dollars used to be made of silver, and they stopped doing that in nineteen sixty four. So I remember my grandma has a big jar of sixty four and pre sixty four quarters, and I think they stopped making the pennies that out of copper in nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was eighty two.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I had a set where it was like the large print and small print from each mint where it was the transition into zinc.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent correct. Yeah, And I mean.
Speaker 1: You could tell too, like the people who work or used to work in the fast food industry or anything that actually had a cash exchange to it. You could hear like the slight, higher pitched ting of a silver quarter hitting the ground versus a nickel quarter hit in the ground or something like it was that's why, And you would see them kind of swipe and put in their pocket and exchange it out and yeah, dude, those are worth actual they're weight in silver these days, will I mean give or take, but uh yeah, I you can find them in some old jugs of coins that people will still have from time to time. It is very much a thing of the past, and that in one regard as a coin collector, that makes me sad. In another regard as a coin collector, it makes it more valuable and more rare, So like, you know, it'd be like that.
Speaker 4: Huh. You guys know what Gresham's law is.
Speaker 3: Gresham's law, I've heard of it, but refresh my memory.
Speaker 4: Okay. The basic statement of it is bad money drives out good and it was named after Lord Gresham in the mid fifteen hundreds, and he was trying to explain to Queen Elizabeth the first why so much English you know, circulating coins were flowing going out into France, and the reason was because of a recent law that was passed back then, where Queen and Elizabeth was trying to create more money for the government by just saying, Okay, the coins we're issuing now are going to be instead of one hundred percent silver, they're going to be ninety four percent silver, and they're gonna trade at parody by law, it's statutory. But the French knew that the old coins are worth more than the new ones, so they would only accept the old coins in an international trade, and there was a big flow of coins of the old ones out out to France because everyone's incentivized within England if you got a new coin and an old coin, spend the new one, because it's legally required to be valued at parity, and that's why the bad money drives out the good money.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised if this whole situation with the penny in that same regard of Gresham's law, I wouldn't be surprised that they just do away with all coin currency. To be completely honest with you, I mean it's not not only does it not hold the same weight figuratively speaking as far as finances go, but it costs more than a quarter to make a quarter these days as well. It's not just the penny, although that's I think the easiest to start the transition. But I mean, honestly, I think paper money is also kind of going to go by the wayside. Give it another I don't want to say century, but I could see sometime in the next fifty years or so paper money just becoming a thing of the past, especially with the way the financial system is going more towards crypto and ethereal dollars and all these things. I'm not saying Fiat's ever gonna get replaced, but I mean, and I've said that on the Cult of Conspiracy more than a few times, that like, you look at your bank account, you have two thousand dollars. You don't actually have two thousand George Washington's sitting in a bank somewhere. It's digital currency. It's all ethereal, make believe money that gets transferred from point A to point B via Wi Fi or via card swipe these days. So I see this as definitely a sign of the times. And I remember they first were throwing out getting rid of the penny. I think the first time I ever heard of this was actually around like two thousand and five, when I was collecting pennies. The people at the coin shops I used to frequent with talk about how that was probably gonna happen, And they were the ones that actually told me that the euro doesn't even have something of that small and it was gonna make its way over to here. And of course the upbringing that I had, my mother was the one that was like, yep, it's all gonna go to the one world currency. It's a Sogniti end times and I'm like, huh, because I.
Speaker 3: Was, you know, a young child at this point.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's also not completely inaccurate either, So yeah, I could see it absolutely happening. And I'm gonna be I didn't know that about the Business and Empire as to why it was called that and all. I mean, yeah, they had precious metals in their coins, but I mean even the British Empire cut two centuries after the Business and Empire fell. You see their shillings the pieces of eight because they would actually cut it into eight pieces, these little pie shaped chunks of a shilling, and it was a whole system of trade that they had, and it I mean, I could see that becoming a thing, especially now that gold and silver bullion are getting more weight behind them as far as the global trade and economy is concerned, which I would actually very much like for us to go back to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I could kind of see some physical money making a comeback in response to the fact that the push for digital currency and keeping everything digital, even in terms of dollars in your bank account, is so that it's all traceable and like maybe drug dealers wouldn't want that and they'd want to just deal with with cash, or or if cash goes away, there would be some kind of substitute cash for it. I'm probably not making sense right now, but there are like non governmental, non non fiat, non legal tender kinds of cash or or coins that are that are minted with precious metals in them, and they trade and they kind of fluctuate in value more than a national fiat currency does. But yeah, people who don't want to be tracked are going to have a big incentive to use.
Speaker 1: Those absolutely, And I mean, actually I want to give it away just yet. We will be releasing on the cold. We actually just got a new sponsor, seven K Gold, and I'm not I don't want people to go look this up yet, but we are going to have a link with a whole website and it's going to be great. We are getting more heavily involved with the gold and silver buoyan trading and I'm super super excited about this because I was already starting to stockpile I don't want to say stockpiles. I'm just now starting to get silver minted coins and and troy ounce of silver, not just of weight, but actually minted things.
Speaker 3: And come to find out that if it's minted post nineteen, I want to say it's nineteen eighty one or nineteen eighty three. I'm flaky on that at this moment, it's not taxable because the laws stipulate that if it's a coin that was minted pre eighty one, it is seen as some sort of a taxable legal tender if it's post eighty one. All the ones you see, especially like I got a buddy that owns a pawnshop and he has if you've seen the Mandalorian.
Speaker 1: You saw the best gar blocks that he was doing deals for and everything. They have a mini silver troy ounce in a little mini bestcar, which I thought was really sick. That is an officially minted thing. It's from Britain either way, but it's still minted by an officiating body and it was minted post eighty one. To buy that or to sell that would be something that you actually don't have to report on your taxes, which is it's crazy things, but very positive things, and it's a way to kind of protect your investment in ways that are totally legal, but just not very well known about. It's the same thing as like, all right, do you'll remember watching regular TV before all these streaming services took over, and you saw these minted goal Buffalo dollars and you could buy this set for twenty dollars for two hundred dollars, but limit of five orders per household and bop bup bup. Those were legally minted coins, not legal tender, but legally minted coins on pure goal bullion. So that fell into that category. And that was kind of the talking points that these people were going on and on about back then. This is I looked into it, not heavily. I'm not like a mastermind of this shit. Now we just got on with these people, but like this seems really cool and I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: But I digress anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I, like I said, I don't want to let too much the cat out of the bag on that.
Speaker 3: I'm given just the taste of the bare minimum on this one. All right, let's see. Raven also sent something else here in the chat.
Speaker 1: The doomsday clock has been set to eighty nine seconds to midnight for the first time ever. Now this is interesting, the doomsday clock. And yeah, she posts the next thing underneath it as well. The doomsday clockt get closer to see this, my eyes are not what they used to be.
Speaker 3: Good people, I am sorry about that.
Speaker 1: The Doomsday clock was established in nineteen forty seven. It was created to alert humanity to the existential.
Speaker 3: Dangers lurking around every corner.
Speaker 1: Okay, as the clock moves closer to midnight, the risk of global catastrophe increases. The Doomsday clock is set annually by the bulletin of the Atomic Scientists based on global risks. Okay, all right, the Atomic Society or the Atomic Scientist. I've heard of it before, but I've never really done much digging into it. I kind of thought it was one of those Internet things that are just Internet things, But this is legit. Originally focused on nuclear threats, the clock now also considers climate change and energetic technologies.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 1: And the furthest the clock has ever been from midnight was seventeen minutes in nineteen ninety one, after the Cold War ended.
Speaker 3: Now that also kind of perplexes me.
Speaker 1: Why would the Cold War ending make it go closer to midnight. Wouldn't that be a sign that they would move it further away from midnight because what could have been a global catastrophe just got settled.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Apparently they have just set this year as they're doing it for the year, they put it to eighteen minutes to midnight, which is the closest it's.
Speaker 3: Been a very long time.
Speaker 1: And Okay, I'm not going to say it's because of Trump, but also let's be honest, it's not just a America thing. That's a world thing, and there is tons of situations going on around the world right now. Elections left, right and center are being handled in very interesting ways, not just in America. Germany just had a wild election. Britain just had a wild election. Go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 7: Apparently.
Speaker 6: I was reading another article about it, and apparently it's because of the global issues that are happening that they've felt that it needs to be a catastrophe of a rising or some weird way of rewarding it. But pretty much they got together and they were like, well, because of all of these things with AI, with all the different wars going on, with the genocides that have been currently happening, and like the potential of all these different disasters, that's why they moved it, but I've actually never really heard of it until today, actually, and I get that.
Speaker 1: The dangers of AI. I mean, I'm not exactly a fan of it myself, but you know, I'm not gonna go on that soapbox right now. But there's tons of dangers to that mirror bacteria and the risks that that poses to all living entities on Earth, human, animal and plant and everything in between.
Speaker 3: That's also very massive. Politically, there's a lot of things going on.
Speaker 1: There's what is it, ninety five conflict areas somewhere around the world right now. There's ninety five war zones or active people are shooting each other or trying to kill each other in close to one hundred different locations around the world, and there's only like two hundred and six sovereign states on Earth, or two hundred and ten, I forget. They either took some down or added some. I know it used to be two to eight. So that's also pretty massive. The nuclear countries that there are, which Tony, I would love to hear you speak on this one as well. I just heard that Russia is talking about denuclearizing their country and would like to reopen the conversation with America to do the same. What have you heard on in this regard.
Speaker 4: Well, I haven't heard anything recently, but I remember hearing about this back in Trump's first term. They were they may have talked about it in Helsinki. But another thing that when Reagan met with Gorbachev and Reykiavic in nineteen eighty six or eighty seven, this was a topic that came up. Gorbachev asked him, what do you think about just getting rid of all our nuclear weapons? And Reagan asked, James Baker, can we do that? And James Baker said, yeah, I think we can. But then later it turned out there was some reason that we couldn't, and they settled for getting rid of the Pershing to intermediate range cruise missiles at that time, which was still a pretty good treaty. I was nineteen eighty seven, and that treaty was eventually Donald Trump got rid of it, unfortunately. I don't think that was a good decision. But yeah, I think they were talking about getting rid of them because Reagan and Gorbachev and other older people at the time. Gorbachev was kind of young for the time, but they could remember a time before nuclear weapons existed. And I think they wanted to get back to that. And now people in our generation just assume that it's a status quo and that's always going to be there, so there isn't so much talk of getting rid of it anymore. But I think Putin I've heard him given another statement that yeah, we're open to scaling down our skep stockpiles, because the US and Russia each have something close to ten thousand warheads, and Putin has said, yeah, we kind of want to scale them down, and we really hope to work with the United States on that, but we really need to build a lot of trust first. That's the last thing I remember hearing him say about that, and it was a year or two ago.
Speaker 1: The last thing I remember was that they pulled out of the start program with America in twenty twenty three, and I just looked that up to verify that date, and everybody thought that that was just the craziest thing he had ever done. And it was right around the time, right before the military operation into Ukraine and all these things, and they the world, the all encompassing day, thought that that meant that Russia was about to try to nuke Ukraine, that obviously was not in the game plan that why would they want to do that to a land that they were trying to utilize for their own purposes.
Speaker 3: That's not smart business.
Speaker 1: But looking at it now hindsight twenty twenty, especially under the Biden administration, Yeah, why would Russia want any of his guys to have some sort of a one to one understanding with American diplomats At that time, it would make sense to me, like, Yo, if your country's being ran by idiots, I don't want those idiots knowing what I have in my arsenal.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: So I kind of see it as a strategic move, not just trying to kick the hornets test even further. But if Putin is serious about this and he's talking about d I'm trying decommissioning, I kept trying to say, de escalating, decommissioning. A lot of their nuclear arsenal in America doing the same. I'm on board with this, and I'm very pro military. I'm very pro war. I've not been shy about these things. But nukes are like that one thing where if anybody was to launch it again, that would be a suicide for themselves as soon as don matter France launched one, every other nation with nukes would be forced at that time to nuke them and it would just be a domino effect. And Russia is the quote unquote evil bad guy right now that we need to watch and all these things. I get it fine. But now that they are talking about Ukraine and Russia possibly having some sort of a long standing ceasefire and that moving forward, I would hope that that means that they Russia would also come to the table again to discuss the nuclear de escalation of both nations. I see that as a very positive thing for the world. But depending on how the next few months ago. Maybe that's why the atomic clock, especially the atomic scientists, have set the clock to that close to a cataclysm. Maybe because there's so much uncertainty, especially with so many nuclear nations having so much turmoil right now.
Speaker 3: I could see that being a part of it as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I heard something on the radio about this, about how they started including climate change with a higher variable weight than they did before, So you know, maybe you know, in my opinion, the world is probably not in more danger now than it was a year or two ago, but in their opinion, especially Yeah, if they're also biased against Trump, they're going to move the needle closer to midnight. I don't know much about that Start treaty, but as far as stockpiles go, every well almost every nuclear country except for North Korea and Israel is a signatory to the non proliferation of green so the i a e A gets to inspect them, and the I a e A does a pretty good job. And it's not really worth it to try to hide your warheads if you're in any of these countries, because it's like they can sniff it out by with instruments that will they'll detect a couple of parts per trillion of a certain zene on isotope, and they can just find physial material anywhere they want. I don't really understand all of that, but it's that's that's why they wouldn't say Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons, because they were there looking. And uh, yeah, there was one other thing I can't remember, but yeah, it would be great if we could we could scale down nuclear weapons to a smaller number. China I think only has three hundred warheads, and US and Russia each have over five thousand. Russia has more than we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the start program basically was outside of the I e. A. Was Russia could send their audit to America at any point in time to see what we have in stock and make sure that the numbers are still reflecting. And on the flip side of that, America could send our internal auditors to Russia to do the same thing. And it was like a nobody really liked it, but it also kept everybody honest, at least between the two that have the most nukes. Now, they pulled out of that a couple of years ago. I don't know if they're going to get back to that or if they're just gonna kind of move forward more on a global auditing system rather than just us and them. I don't know. I don't know how to take it, but I again, I'm with you. I think this would be great. And to the point you made about climate change, with everybody here in attendance, how many of y'all actually, like.
Speaker 3: Are worried about climate change?
Speaker 1: I know that it depends on the person you ask, And yes, we can talk about if it's humans that are causing the climate change or if it's naturally occurring, and the Earth goes through cycles or whatever the case may be. Nobody body can deny that the Earth is getting warmers and sea levels are rising. There's less ice in certain places. Fine, cool, We can acknowledge this. But as far as like human interaction causing it to mass scale anyway, certain certain nuanced areas, I understand, on a global scale, Do y'all believe that humans are the cause for the climate change?
Speaker 4: I don't want to like contaminate anyone else's opinion, so I want other people first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, So.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, I will be the guinea pig. So as someone who is mostly uneducated about all this, suff just obviously it does seem that things are changing. The world, you know, is going through dips changes. Did we cause do we not? Did we help move in one or the other? Maybe? Do I think that the world is going to end because of what we as humans have done to it? I don't. But I think that's because, coming from a fairly religious aspect of it, I don't think I will let that happen. I mean, God gave us this world hopefully to do good things. But is it going to end because of us? I mean I always say no, But this is an uneducated religious view.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 1: And I'm not trying to like kickstart a lively debate and fight on the topic either. I'm just I'm kind of curious what everybody's individual opinions are on the matter.
Speaker 3: Raven, please please chime in.
Speaker 6: I think that there is substance behind climate change, now, whether that is the natural occurring cycle or human interventions.
Speaker 7: There is multiple things about that's aded it.
Speaker 6: Like there's been like forty six million tons of paper like a year that's not being recycled.
Speaker 7: Like there's tons and tons.
Speaker 6: Of stuff that like are polluting the earth, that are causing issues and things to arise. I think the industrial revolution had a big part in this, Like there's clear signs of things that have happened. You can tell by the ice itself that like this is also a naturally occurring cycle, like the world will get warmer anyways, and it will go through the tectonic plates will shift and there will be another Like you know, Pangaeo was evolution, Like you see Pangaea. You see how it's split apart, you see the volcanoes, Like there's lots of things that have happened throughout the history of Earth. I think that we are. I think people that are engineering with like the seed the cloud seeds and stuff like, they're having a hand at controlling the disasters and how extensive they are. And that's probably eating in like the quote unquote climate change movement.
Speaker 7: But as of right now, like.
Speaker 6: Recycling and pollution are at all time high.
Speaker 7: So I mean, that's that's kind of where I'm at with it.
Speaker 3: I hear you. I hear you, Tony. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I'm not very worried about climate change, except if there's nuclear war. But the IPCC maybe ten or fifteen years ago, they were predicting, this is the Inner Governmental Panel and Climate Change a un body. They said sea level right might rise somewhere between ten centimeters and one meter, And I think, yeah, the sea level might rise a little bit. We might go up half degree celsius or one degree fahrenheit over the next hundred years. And I think that's not enough to be worth worrying about it. I am more worried about what might happen if a lot of nukes go off, because the theory is and it will send up a lot of really small dust particles into the upper atmosphere where there's enough turbulence and low enough moisture that it won't get rained out, and it'll really drop temperatures by something like thirty degrees celsius everywhere it'll leave to starvation and famines. And that is something I worry about more because I think from what I've heard and read about who has the authority to launch nukes and how dangerous it is, and how we're all just kind of on the honor system and not doing it out of habit, well, anything could change that. And if the US and Russia and Western Europe and China all start launching their nukes at each other, that's it's gonna start. It's going to kill most of the people in all those countries, and even a lot of people left in the Southern hemisphere are going to starve. Yeah, So yeah, that's what I worry about. And here's another thing. This is a kind of different angle, but I think a lot of people like I'm not a determinist. I don't believe that God has scripted out the history and the future of mankind or our world. I think that our decisions can actually change the future, and that free will is a real thing. But I think that people who tend to believe that, well, God has a plan, believe that well, you know, the invention of nukes may kind of confirm that the APO apocalypse is going to happen. And if that's his plan, let's just, you know, maybe maybe we should let that happen. And I don't think that that's what his plan is. I don't really I'm not sure what his plan is, but I prefer him to end the world on his terms rather than ours.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 1: And I mean, the threat of a nuclear winter is definitely something that has been postulated by many a scholar multiple times over, and it definitely can't be a negate.
Speaker 3: By any means.
Speaker 1: I am also, I hear what you're saying, but I, you know, me, I believe that free will is a thing and that there is a plan in place all happening at the same time. It's very interwoven in my own version of the truth and reality of which we live. But I understand what you're saying one hundred percent, and yeah to all of y'all's points. As a matter of fact, I think it's kind of a combination of everything that we're saying here. I don't think that humans are the reason for the climate change. However, it's not like we've done a lot to help it or stop it in any regard. And heavy industry has definitely played a factor. Industrial accidents, spills into the ocean, releases of certain chemicals into the air. I believe all of that has played in for sure, But I also believe that's more of a drop in the overall bucket, you know, figuratively speaking, Raven go ahead.
Speaker 6: I have a friend that did like a lot of nuclear stuff. They did that was like their job, and and he was telling me that like they estimated it out like depending on which size nuke it was, but they estimated it'd be like seven nukes total to cause like a global nuclear winner, and then like only seveny to go off. And then because of that, like the because of how it would react in the atmosphere and everything like that, like it would cause at least thirty years worth of the nuclear winner, and like if people survived this whole thing, that there would only be a handful. That's why a lot of people with the whole with the bunker that they just opened up in Greenland again to put more seeds in it.
Speaker 7: And stuff, Like.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of belief that there is that those bunkers are also for the you know, extremely wealthy and like they'll survive down there and you know, whatever is to come they could last and stuff because those bunker, that bunker in particular, is supposed to be like I think it's like indestructible for all things, and it has like I mean thousands, thousands of samples of all sorts of seeds and like everything you could think of is down there to be able to repopulate the earth if there was quote something to happen. So I think it's an interesting part to the climate change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody thinks when they think of nukes, they think of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, right, got it cool? The biggest one that America ever launched was the Castle Bravo, and that one sent radioactive ash across the ocean and they had people in Guam that were basically getting snowed on with volcanic ash or now volcanic excuse me, nuclear ash, and they didn't even realize they had kids outside playing with it and stuff getting soaked in radiation. And that's not even the biggest nuke ever tested on Earth. The Tzarabama from Russia was so to your point, Yeah, if they let off seven Castle Bravos or seven Tzarbamas, I absolutely could see how the basically the entirety of the Earth would be covered in some sort of a nuclear ash and soot, And that's just what would fall to the earth, never mind what would stay up in the air. So it really could, especially with the way that they have developed them, in the way that the types of damage, in the amount of damage that these things do, if only a few of them went off, it would realistically change the course of the Earth forever one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And to speak of those bombs, those are hydrogen bombs. The ones that went off in Japan didn't have the power of deuterium hydrogen, so they were only fourteen to twenty tons. But that cider bombbaugh was one hundred megatons or one hundred thousand kilo tons, And I'm struggling with the math right now, but yeah, it's like, you know, ten thousand times stronger than the herosium of bomb. Our Minuteman missiles are something like one hundred and seventy kilo tons, so they're only ten times stronger than the Hiroshima bomb, but that's still something. I think that the mini man uses hydrogen too.
Speaker 1: I think they do as well, because it's more of an efficient kaboom, So it makes sense that as they were developing them, they would go for the more efficient bomb. But yeah, as we're talking about that ten thousand times stronger than Hiroshima, like that is practically inconceivable for a normal human to conceive of what that would actually look like destruction wise, And I don't mean just what the video of the mushroom cloud looks like, like real things about where how far that blast goes, how far that EMP wave would hit, how far the radioactive ash would go, how actual weather will be shifted and change because of that, What would happen to our legitimate atmosphere with that type of kaboom going off. It's that's that's an inconceivable thing for the vast majority of humans, I think, And yeah, I am with you that I would very much like for the nuclear decommissioning for a lot of nations to take place, But I also don't believe that'll ever go to U no more nukes or anything to that level. I think that, yeah, it's probably it's a little excessive that we have enough to blow up the earth seven times, that that's a bit extreme in my book. Go ahead, harjie.
Speaker 2: So my only question is, let's just say that there was a plan in place to try it. You're seeking the other nations or even our nation would actually abide by it, because it seems like they'd be one of those things like, yeah, sure, we you know, we don't have any all all the while, So like, what what's I mean? We have nuclear bunkers, we have you know, missile silos all over the country that are known and aren't known. So what's what's to stop our country another country to actually doing that. Let's says to you know, same thing, decommission, get rid of etc.
Speaker 3: I mean, at that point, it's kind of quote unquote honor system.
Speaker 1: Right, But let's say, hypothetically speaking, the world got together in one place, all countries, every single one of them, even the ones that are at war with each other, they came together to the table and said, all right, y'all, we got to get rid of all the nukes, and they for some reason agreed to that. And you would have any nation, not just America, Russia, China, that doesn't matter name a country that's a nuclear power, right, and they would say that they would decommission them, and then not if it was ever discovered that they actually withheiled a weapon that they said that they got rid of. At that point, that would be a declaration of war for every nation that abided by the rules versus the nation or nations that didn't. And I could see that being an immediate arms race, very very similar to the Cold War. And that's what I'm saying. I don't believe they'll ever go to that level of every agree that there will be no more nukes, right, I mean that just goes against human nature. We are kind of dead set on killing ourselves as a species. I mean that we just do that. So I don't think they'll ever actually get rid of all of them. I would like it to get to some sort of a reasonable level, like if America has enough to blow up the entire earth one time, Okay, hey, that's more than enough, you know what I mean, Like we could just cap it there. Russia, y'all want to have the equal amounts cool and we just kind of just leave it alone on that plane.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know, tell any what are your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Well as to the question why can't we get rid of them? I think it's because many countries feel they need them for defense or at least the terrence against other countries, and that's why North Korea developed them. I misspoke earlier when I said only Israel and North Korea are not part of the IAEA. There's also India and Pakistan. For some reason, I forgot about them.
Speaker 1: They all stand in nuclear power.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they got it in nineteen ninety eight. There's a guy named aq Khan Abdul Kadir Khan who was involved, but he was probably way lower level than not the ring leader. Basically, yeah, that was ninety eight. Let's say, where was I going there? There is the obvious military industrial complex angle on building and maintaining these things for money, but I think there's also a sense that people want to want to deter other countries militarily, and your average American, in my opinion, would not want to give up all the nukes. I think your average American would probably say, you know, we could, we could do with less than the hundreds or thousands that we have, but yeah, better to keep a few.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the same as like why do we need guns? Right, well, why do we need Why don't we just outlaw all the guns? You're gonna have people that are like, why I want them for my protection? And it's the same kind of concept as all the countries of that. I'm with you on this as well. I just I also did not know that Pakistan was a nuclear power. That's new information. I knew India was, and we apparently have signed a treaty with them to where we are like locked in, like blood tie, locked in the same way that we're locked in with Israel as far as intel is concerned. Apparently we are locked in like the thickest of thieves with India for military assets, which I'm not mad at, and I'm also not mad that they have nukes, but yeah, it was kind of one of those odd ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Pakistan might have gotten them first. And the US was really tight with Pakistan during Cold War, and India was more aligned with the Soviets. But somehow, I guess through the nineties and early two thousands, that whole thing kind of flipped. So now the US and Pakistan are a little more hostile. Yeah, Yeah, Indian Pakistan obviously hate each other. And here's one thing I meant to bring up earlier. If India and Pakistan knew each other, and some people say that's really high probability that that might happen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they hate each other, they really do.
Speaker 4: Would that cause other countries to nuke each other? Because I kind of doubt it. I think that if there were a nuclear war there, it might actually be contained. It would be awful because there's more than a billion people involved, but I think it would actually be contained. And in Wikipedia it says India has probably one hundred and sixty four nuclear weapons. Pakistan's probably I don't know, maybe a similar number, probably less, but yeah, it might actually be contained.
Speaker 1: I think you might be onto something here. Well, m no, because keep in mind India is involved with bricks and while they're tied into US America for military reasons, and if Pakistan was to nuke India, America would have to go to bat for India because of our treaty. And on the same side, Russia would want to back their homie for the economic situation. I see where you're going with this.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I think I think America and Russia would both say I'm not firing anything, right, now we would have.
Speaker 1: To because of our military alliance with India that that's the only reason aside.
Speaker 2: From that would agree with Pakistan, I guess.
Speaker 1: So, which I mean, I'm with you that we could and in all probability should let that situation cook itself out, because that's kind of containable. Like you said, I mean, hey, that's that's kind of that could be just them versus them, and we let it cook the same way that Pakistan and Iraq are going at it right now, and it's like no country is really throwing down in this regard. We're kind of letting to see, you know, how the coin turns on this one. But yeah, we actually do have a rather strong, like the strongest of military alliances with India, so we would it'd be kind of the same reason why World War One got brought into an entire World War or over just one dude getting assassinated. If India got attacked, we would have to back them, and that would mean that we would probably bring in Canada, in the UK, in Australia, and then we'd probably bring in NATO, probably the EU because if one of NATO members that are EU member come in militarily It's very possible that others would throw into so it would get blown into a new situation that would be the new Archduke Ferdinand possibly possibly. But then World War One, for the same reason, could have been contained as just that. It could have been just a Serbia issue, and it could have been just a Mediterranean issue. But because of long standing alliances and this and that and the third next thing, you know, we got lines divided and we got dudes killing each other in trenches. It could very well go that route too. I'm I am of the belief that India and Pakistan, although of all nuclear nations, they are the most likely to throw those levels of weapons at each other. I also think that neither of them want that kind of smoke from the international community because on the other side of that, let's say that that doesn't happen. Let's say that America goes against our treaty with India and we say, nah, bro, there's a y'all problem.
Speaker 3: Y'all handle it.
Speaker 1: At that point, nukes have now been fired, and all of the countries, just to save face, would have to have some sort of an opinion on it or take a stance, or if at the very least throw tariffs on the recently nuked nations, which wouldn't go well either. So it's I don't know. I feel like anybody that would be willing to launch a nuke at anybody else would pretty much just be assuming that they committed suicide on behalf of their entire nation at this point. And I mean there's Kim Jong who he's completely fine with that, but I mean his people are pretty much praying for death at this point, so I mean, it's no skin off of his nose, really, So I mean, I don't know, I don't know. I do think India and Pakistan are probably going to go into actual open war here in the next decade unless some very drastic things can change. But I don't know. Pakistan's already pissing off Iraq right now, and it's not like that's a big deal by any means, but they wouldn't want to start something on two fronts. They're at least going to handle one situation before they go to another. I don't know.
Speaker 3: But anyway, anyway, getting off on it, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, Russia would have to throw in because of bricks for if nothing else, just for the economic side of it. They're going to side with India over Pakistan just to kind of protect their protect their financial interests as well as their border neighbor interests in that regard which Pakistan. Pakistan shares a border with it. No, they don't, No, they don't. They share a border with Iraq, and they share a border with India. But I don't believe even their northernmost border is that touch Russia.
Speaker 4: Uh No, it's mostly with Afghanistan. But they have a big border with the with the Iran and not with Iraq.
Speaker 3: I've been saying Iraq. I mean Iran this whole time.
Speaker 2: Sorry Jesus, It's okay.
Speaker 4: I make mistakes too, Like I forgot all about India Pakistan earlier with the intermedia with the non proliferation agreement. But I was just googling while you were talking, and it looks like the US does have some kind of flexible nuclear posture. If Pakistan and India ever used nukes in the US would be on India's side. So you're one hundred percent right about that. And the US might use nukes and might not, but even if they did, I still think that conflict would probably be just contained to that region, and I'm googling what Russia would do, and it's a wall of text I don't understand right now, but yeah, it's worth looking into. I shouldn't have done that earlier.
Speaker 1: I do think that India is a good homie to have on the economic side and on the financial side, as pretty much everything else there. You know, people have slept on them for the past few decades. India's military track record is actually pretty impressive. Anytime they get sent in to do something for you, in or whatever the case is, they usually handle the situation relatively quickly, and they are a very capable military grand scheme of things. So I think that America and Russia, for different reasons, but also kind of for the same reasons, keep them as as a close homie.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that you're right, it very well could be contained to that area, and if that ever was to happen, you know, heaven forbid, I would hope that it would be contained to that area. But I think that will also depend on who our leader is at that time. You know, if Donnie t is in office when India gets hit with a nuke, I don't think it's gonna go over as It's not gonna be the same as if you know Sleepy Joe was at the helm, if India had gotten attacked during that time, you know what I mean, treaty or not. I think that a lot of it goes to who's leading at that moment, which is sad but true. But anyway, all right, So o Zombie showed one more picture actually speaking of this atomic clock, Let's see if I can enlarge that picture. Oh my god, I can, thank the Lord. My eyes are getting worse and worse by the day.
Speaker 3: I swear.
Speaker 1: They said I was gonna need glasses by thirty Yeah, I'm thirty two.
Speaker 3: They were not fucking lying, all right.
Speaker 1: So the doomsday clock minutes to midnight. So seventeen minutes to midnight was in nineteen ninety one, fourteen minutes to midnight was in ninety five. They had twelve minutes to midnight in sixty three and in seventy two. Ten minutes to midnight was in sixty nine and nineteen seventy. Nine minutes to midnight was in seventy four and ninety eight. They had seven minutes to midnight in forty seven, sixty, sixty eight, eighty and then in two thousand and two they had it at six minutes to midnight. In twenty ten, and in nineteen eighty eight, five minutes to midnight in seven and in twenty twelve, four minutes to midnight in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 3: Interesting, they're getting closer and closer.
Speaker 1: Good god. Three minutes to midnight in nineteen forty nine, nineteen eighty four, and in twenty fifteen. Yeah, two and a half minutes to midnight in twenty seventeen, two minutes to midnight in nineteen fifty three, twenty eighteen, in twenty nineteen, and the closes they had was one hundred seconds to midnight in two thousand and twenty two. Now, that's interesting. A couple of these are kind of important to note here. In nineteen forty nine, which is whenever it moved to three minutes to midnight, that was when the Soviets did their first nuclear test.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty three, when it was two minutes to midnight was when the US tests their first hydrogen bomb. Interesting, nineteen eighty four, they had it at three minutes to midnight, and that was when the US Soviet relations reached its lowest point. Fair enough, twenty fifteen when they had it listed at oh Where to Go twenty fifteen, it was three minutes to midnight. That was when climate change and nuclear concerns. I guess that's the first year where they actually started attributing climate change, not just global conflicts impossible nuclear fallout. And in twenty twenty two when it was one hundred seconds to midnight was because of climate change, the pandemic plandemic, that foolishness, the sniffles nuclear and cyber warfare concerns. Okay, So it's not like just because they put it up on the clock saying that it's super uber close to midnight that something's gonna happen. They are just kind of looking at the grand scheme of things to say, all of these things collectively could make something happen, and it's more likely now than ever. So okay, I didn't know the Atomic Society, Yeah, okay, I could see why the Atomic Society would do that and attribute all these things to try to give a good readout.
Speaker 3: But they've been wrong thus far, so praise.
Speaker 1: Me to God. But interesting, and in twenty twenty two, really because of COVID and things.
Speaker 3: I thought by twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I thought most people were over it and stopped wearing their masks and just kind of moved on with their lives. I honestly didn't think it was even that much of a concern. But if we're going to talk about some sort of global quote unquote educated grouping that's trying to say something is dangerous and it's a lurking around every corner, sure in twenty twenty two, they were absolutely still scared that they were going to catch the sniffles and die.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I do remember that time pretty vividly. The biggest COVID death month in the US was January of twenty twenty two, after pretty much everyone got the vaccine, everyone who wanted it got it, And you know, it kind of goes to show that the vaccine probably didn't help prevent any of those deaths. But hospitals were still being reimbursed heavily for any kind of COVID infection or any COVID patient until March of twenty twenty two, and then when that reimbursement stopped, boom, like right after that date, the number of reported COVID cases in the country plummeted by like ninety percent because there was just no incentive to be reporting COVID cases anymore. It was like, oh, okay, I guess the pandemic's over.
Speaker 1: We would yeah, I remember, we even had an episode about it. They were attributing car wreck deaths to COVID because the person driving probably had COVID which impaired him at the wheel, which caused him direct boom. COVID death confirmed it was. They were getting ridiculous with it because, like you said, the government was subsidizing the hospitals for anything COVID related, so they were grasping a straws to try to make as much money as possible.
Speaker 3: It was, yeah, very wild, and I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: The COVID deaths just dropped off right after that report came out, So that checks out.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, yeah right. I don't think that can happen again anytime soon because there was a unique high trust situation at the beginning of this panic, when most people trusted the CDC and the WHO, and they figured okay, yeah, two weeks to flatten the curve, and then it turned into what it turned into. But if they try to pull this again, I'm glad I live in Texas now instead of California because the mask mandates are never coming back there, there's immediately going to be a huge critical mass of the population that just says no. It may not be even fifty percent, but it'll be thirty percent. It won't be the tiny one or two percent minority that it was at the beginning of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: No, although I will say, if they do try to do the mask mandates again, I'm going to just be wearing a beef vendetta mask NonStop, because that was what I did. A couple of times people looked at me like I was crazy for doing that. It was equally as crazy to be wearing the cloth masks and things. But yeah, I was the weirdo, which is fine. I like being the weirdo in that regard. But I mean, I have a hard time believing that unless unless some new thing comes out, and yes, they keep saying monkey pox is gonna take over and this new ah, what was it?
Speaker 3: Not ebola was a swine blue bird flu, that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the old ones. It's an oldie, but goody as far as these people are concerned, if that was to actually start causing deaths, like, no, bullshit, No, narratives to try to fudge and spend, you know, into other stories. If it was confirmed that, like you went to the doctor, you felt run down and you had this weird thing going on. My phone just gave me the thumbs up, and it was confirmed that this was bird flu related, impox related. Tuberculosis is on the rise in America right now. If it was TB related, some new strain of it or whatever the case, and you knew for sure, or if you got this, you had like a fifty to fifty shot of dying and it wasn't just what the news told you. You actually were witnessing people die. Maybe they would take the mask thing or the six feet apart or whatever mandates the government gave a little more seriously. But I think that that was what they were trying to go for with COVID. I think they just took a big swing and a miss, And thankfully it's now coming out to be confirmed. COVID was designed in a lab. It wasn't from a bat that was eaten and mutated and blah blah blah blah. It was absolutely man made. I'm very happy that that narrative has finally been put to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, But plagues drive people crazy literally, and there have been many plagues throughout history that you can read about, and people didn't really know about germ theory back then, but whenever the Black Death was going around people, really it taps into the same region of your brain that's attached to religion and politics and nutrition and healthcare. So uh yeah, it became. It became this big movement in Europe for people to beat themselves up in response to the Black Plague, and the Catholic Church tried to ban it, and people were doing it anyway, but people feel like, oh, this is punishment against us for some kind of sin, like electing Donald Trump. I think that's how liberals kind of felt about it, even if they couldn't verbalize it that way. So they said, we must suffer, we must we must repent of this sin. I think that's what was going on subconsciously. I can't prove it, but people react thicknesses this way throughout history.
Speaker 3: I think it absolutely is connected.
Speaker 1: I mean because, and I mean not to just pull from the Jews here, but their religious practice tells them to wash a certain way, eat certain foods. It gives them a basis to live off of which, if you look at it, actually was like a very early form of what we would now called hygiene. But to them, I don't know how many Jewish people were hit with the black plague when the time came or whatever, But I mean religious dogmas dictate how people live their lives. Some of them teach you to eat whatever, drink whatever, bathe whenever, it doesn't really matter. Some of them teach you to bathe yourself in a specific way, put on your clothing in a specific way, eat things of a certain variety. And it kind of does play into that regard. So to say that the pandemics, the plagues, the whatever hit people to a religious and a political and a whatever mindset, I absolutely agree that it hits to the same portion of the brain. Har G, you, being the resident Jew, please speak in on this brother.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: It's just something that's very interesting is that the Tora actually talks about quarantine itself. So there was a something called sarats, which essentially some people translate as leprosy, but other people translate it is differently, that if a certain person got this certain mark on their on their skin, they would then be put into their houses for I think a couple of days or a couple of weeks, then the high priests would check on them in like seven days. And maybe it was so they're like there were there were various things to do, either one or another. So so for sure, So besides the rabbinic aspect of how to wash your hands and how to put on clothing and stuff, the tour itself actually talks about quarantine.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I mean that's not just for the Jews here. Zoroastrians, for instance, they believe that fire is the only thing that can purify objects. Now, to be fair scientifically and uh germ theory in mind, that is correct. Now, that's not the only way by any means, but it is a way of making sure that certain things we would now call sterile they would call spiritually pure. Okay, same thing, different connotation here the Islamic faith, they have certain things about which hand they use for certain things. And no, I'm not saying that to throw jokes. There's tons of jokes on that when I get it. But my point is for people to have a religious or societal way of doing things, a systemic within their culture would lead to why certain plagues and certain sicknesses hit certain areas harder than others. And I absolutely agree with you, Tony that this is indicative of why it hits the brain in the same way. And yeah, if I'm not mistaken, help me out. By the way, do you care if I call you by your first name or you want me a role with hard g I don't care you the way you can, Okay. So I mean even to the realm of like eating pork because it has the worm that can't be killed by fire. Now, on paper, that's insane, but also we now know that, especially in the old days, that was accurate. They didn't know that pork had these kinds of parasites and all of these things. They didn't know to call it parasites or whatever. They just know that their higher power told them not to eat it because there was a worm in it that they didn't know how to kill it fire. Come to find out, it was absolutely true. We didn't know about the internal cooking temperature until millennia later, millennia's later, washing your hands with running water, all these things kind of played into it. I don't know if you know your Jewish history, but do you know if the Jews were like smacked down with the Black plague equal to their other European counterparts, or were they hit a little less?
Speaker 2: I vague so vaguely. I do remember that the Jews, I think it was a little bit less. There was less of it. And I think this goes back to the idea of some sort of quarantine, that there's somebody who got sick, like they would segregate them and then after they got better. Fantastic if not, not know for sure, no doubt.
Speaker 1: So now cut to today's world, right, with some new plague, some new pandemic slash plandemic slash whatever. Right, I believe that our modern medicine and our modern standards for hygiene would kind of annount mean we as in Christians or Jews or whatever, I mean, just the Western world. I think by and large we would probably be able to handle it without the need of outside help. And I think if anything, COVID proved that we cannot trust the quote unquote medical professionals whenever they're pushing some sort of new experimental antidote, vaccine, whatever the case is, that's supposedly a one shot cure all for this new scary thing that's around the corner. I think if anything, people will rely more heavily on just washing their hands more. Maybe they will enact their own social distancing or their own quarantine. I don't know. Again, that would all depend on if and when the new sickness makes its way into the main populace, if it was bad enough for people to even be concerned about it anymore. I mean, there's a lot of things to unpacked there and a lot of things to break down with tons of nuances. I get it.
Speaker 3: But I think that most people are just kind of over the bullshit.
Speaker 4: Right, And this is what Jay Bidacharia was calling focused protection. Don't lock down the whole country, just quarantine the people who do get sick. That was the historic response to things like this, and just way back in the day before jerum theory. This is kind of elaborating a little bit, but people would just figure, oh, the gods must be mad at us. God must be mad at us. Who's gonna save us? And they would look to their priests for guidance. And I think health wise doctors and the CDC authority figures like this have kind of acted like a modern day priestly class, and a lot of people really look up to them and think I just need to follow this advice and I'll be healthy. But I think their credibility was severely damaged. And I'm sure we all agree on that. I won't belabor the point anymore. That's just the last thing I wanted to say.
Speaker 3: I agree with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like the quote unquote educated men of the past were one hundred percent accurate. I mean, fuck Isaac Newton, who was one of the most brilliant men ever in all these things. He died from drinking mercury because he was trying to find the philosopher's stone to live forever. So I mean it's, you know, ancient Rome. For all of their brilliance that they had. Their version of a sports drink was lie and water, which is poisoned. So I mean, you know, and they were drinking out of lead cups for all of their things. We know so many more things these days than they did back then. I think that we will be fine, you know.
Speaker 4: And we eat tons of soy and hys corn syrup and people are gonna look back on us, yeah, or the same kind of things. It's like, how could they best dumb?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's also kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I really liked your episode on Yeah, dude, I appreciate that that was kind of a shout out of a cannon. We didn't have a lot of planning and prep time for that. We had a guess that canceled on us last minute. So I had found a couple of things that I knew a few of the dangers of soy, and I knew a couple of the articles that we had talked about. I had heard those talking points before, I had never actually done a true dive into it for myself. I try to keep away from soy just because I knew that it does. It doesn't create more estrogen, but the molecules inside of it act like an estrogen. Your body receives it the same way, very similar to how high fructose corn syrup and sugar nutritionally allegedly, Big Big alleged underlined italicized asterix the whole nine on this word here, allegedly, your body consumes it and processes it in the exact same way. Now, I may personally think that there's a little bit of a lie underlined with that, but per the quote unquote, scientists and nutritionalists they they they break down in your body the same way, and you can get diabetes from overdoing hyped fruitcose corn syrup just as easily as you can from overdoing it with processed sugar or sugar in general, honestly, but the same way. Soy has a chemical compound in it that is not actual estrogen, but it's your body sees it the same way and will up the testosterone and up its own estrogen production to match it. So it does in fact make men more effeminate. And on the flip side of that, and I don't even know if he talked about this in the episode, it actually makes women more masculine because it ups their estrogen content or UH levels, so their body will overproduce testosterone to match it. Except it's not estrogen, so it overdoes the testosterone in that regard, and it's it's very bad for us. It's very wild how and why they use it.
Speaker 3: In so many of our products.
Speaker 1: Have y'all gone in y'all's pantries and just viewed how much of it has soy products in it?
Speaker 4: Actually I don't have that much, really, yeah, because I deliberately don't buy it.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Tony, you've been ahead of the curve from day one, Royce, So what about to you? Brother?
Speaker 2: So now that I am doing much better with than my nutrition, it's getting getting better. I'm also listening to your episode about that. I was like, yeah, I've got to do my best to cut this shit out. So basically, one of the things that my personal trainer told me is that like, if if it's as natural from the ground or meat pulture or whatever, do it that way, so like natural grain as opposed to like being overly processed. You know, meat that looks like meat, vegetables that look like vegetables. So that's why I am trying to go a lot perfect No, but it was just looking through the pantry in general, or just most Americans, it is as used that filled with nonsense and garbage, even even the coaching stuff. And that's really funny. If people are like, hey you need coaches that really no honey buns or kosher oreos are dude, I promise you there's there's a circle U on it. There's actually I'll go in to it with you later, but there's actually a way you can tell if something is coachher or not by looking at the There's a there's a certain mark, because there there are organizations that actually go into various plants to supervise it. As long and as long as it is orthodoxy revision, like, there will be a various different marks. So like a star K, a circle, K a circle you. So there there's literally when I tell you there are thousands, there there are like there's like big corporations. Then you have like little community communal rabbis. They get together and they okay, well let's go and see if all the ingredients are kosher. But yeah, uh eatn kocher has absolutely zero to do with health. As I said, like cheerios, honey buns, oreos, not most garbage is kosher just because the ingredients are not a problem.
Speaker 1: They're not expressly forbidden, therefore they're okay.
Speaker 2: Right. I didn't say that again, please.
Speaker 3: I said they're not expressly forbidden, therefore they're okay.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's more that the ingredients do don't contain four products, animal products or anything or any kind of shell fish. As far as chemicals, I don't know, but I'm also not a not a rabbi and not an expert completely. But like so in like sugar, like a sugar plant, whatever will have a kosher symbol and you just look at how how it's made. Basically, their rabbis will go into any plant and they will be given the uh the ingredients and uh so they will they will determine whether or not it is and and they know like all these you know, compounds. The funny part is is as far as coca cola, there are different rabbis that they that they actually pick because they don't want one person knowing all the ingredients, so they have like different organizations or different rabbis. So that's kind of a funny thing. Also during passover, coca cola is made differently. It's actually made with actual sugar as opposed to corn.
Speaker 1: Syrup, so you'll have to use the quote unquote real coke for passover. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So it's it's the difference between actual sugar and the high fruitose corn syrup which we're not allowed to consume on passover.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to consume high fruitose corn syrup on passover.
Speaker 2: No, So like one we are not allowed to eat like Levenae products or and we're things that we have a tradition for us and interesting enough, So depending on whether you're askenazic ASPARTI. Sometimes some of the rules not don't not change. But like so for example, Spartan they have no problem eating like legumes on Passover as opposed to someone who's a can'ts So like even sometimes the mazza might be slightly different one way or the other just because of depending on where you're from, you'll have different traditions as to what that means.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I didn't know this, Tony. I didn't mean to cut you off if you had question for him.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was saying, I assumed that any plant would be kosher, but I guess not, and I'm glad to learn that. I figure.
Speaker 2: So basically, like so, any plant that's from the earth asult is unprocessed as one of present kosher. Basically, once you start to process it and it goes through a plants and it and once you start adding human hands is when you need the supervision one way or the other.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because sugar is absolutely processed. Hell, the reason me and Tony know each other is because I was working at a sugar refinery. Tony was one of our company reps that will come out and do stuff for us from time to time and work on stuff for us and certify pieces of equipment. So I can tell you for sure, sugar, at least the sugar that goes into Cokes white sugar is one hundred percent uh dealt with by human hands. That's crazy that that is considered kosher. But high fruit does cornsrup isn't that.
Speaker 2: So it's not that it's not considered kosure just but during that period it's time you can only use something that's actually that's not corn syruved, just because of how they are how they define leavening products.
Speaker 3: It might also have to do with the process itself.
Speaker 1: I will say that as far as how they make sugar, it's literally just water like there was no chemicals used anywhere on site, which is why I could have this beard for anybody who works in the chemical and oil refinery system, and in that industry you cannot have facial or at certain places you can, but most often you cannot. In case you need to put on a respirator if they have a chlorine leak two units over, you need to be able to put an escape respirator on, and that not always can be something that can be worn with a beard. Sometimes they have the mouthpiece respirators. But I digress. For where we worked not there was literally zero harmful chemicals everywhere. There was some chemicals we have put in our water for a lot, you know, to keep the algae from forming and stuff. But everything else was just cooking and boiling and steaming out the raw sugar to get to white sugar. So maybe there's something to that. How they take corn and turn it into high fruitose CORNSRT.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's some you know, dissemination into what.
Speaker 1: Other outside uh outside agents are used in the process. I'm not really familiar with it, but that also kind of makes sense, right, Interesting, you're teaching us new stuff here, Royce. I swear I'm glad you're you're our in house Jewish correspondent.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad that I can contribute some way.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude. Now with that being in said, you're talking about like the circle, k the stark, the circle.
Speaker 2: U sure.
Speaker 3: And I know you're not speaking on behalf of Islamic by any means.
Speaker 1: But kosher and halal usually get brought up into the same conversation. Yes, I know they are very very different, but is their symbols for halal stuff as well, there are most people.
Speaker 2: They're there. There for sure are symbols for halal, but obviously very very very different standards to where like you can't eat shellfish, and I know that there that there have been that as long as it's not pork, like sometimes like you'll have like baby clans will have a halal symbol on it because it's not pork. So so so interestingly enough, so somebody who keeves halal can eat anything that that that let's say they're strictly halal, right, not these ones that like bullshit and half pascet right, so you any person who really is halal can't eat kosher, but it cannot be the other area. So somebody who eats kochher if they see something that that says halal on it, like no, no winner.
Speaker 3: Right, that's it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that that people of the Islamic faith could eat shellfish. I've never really doved into it. I know that the pork is pretty much outright across the board. I know that as far as meat products are concerned, like beef, if you if something is hulal, I know that kosher you could also eat it. Because it's like there's even less blood in the meat if it's all all but.
Speaker 2: Really because so so meat is very complicated according to the Jewish way, because not so the similar to hulal, the meat needs to be killed in a certain fashion, right so the blood does does need to be drawn brained. It's also soaked and also salted and also needs to be under specific people. Uh, they're called shokts. So people that actually are trained in how ritual slaughter earths as you would say in English. So these people that are trained in this manner like so you also you'll have Jews that won't even have that won't even eat meat from certain areas, right. So, like there are some people who are McCall ultra or ultra ultra Orthodox, like they will only have meat from this slaughter because they know that person is God fearing and he does everything correctly. You also have organization that saved with the meat coachure. That's not so you've heard. I'm sure of Hebrew nationals, right most orthos, you will not touch it. They will not touch it because of the organization that does. It is not as intense, is not it doesn't inspect some of the things that other organizations do. So like yeah, so that's that is kind of funny. Most most worth docks us will not touch it with a ten football. They'll be like, yeah, Koz are ish, but not good enough for the majority of standards to blow them.
Speaker 1: My mind right now, dude, I thought that was kind of the flip opposite as far as like the beef was concerned. Although I can understand, like if, like you said, the ultra orthodox, they'll go to their slaughter er because they know this guy and they're not personally, but they know at least their quality and they know things are done by the book.
Speaker 3: And it's I get all that, but I forget where I saw.
Speaker 1: It was a quick little you know, there's little mini documentaries you'll see on YouTube from time to time, and it was showing how a regular steak, a kosher steak, and a hallal steak, the whull all left unrefrigerating whatever else, actually rotted slower than the other two. Because the story at least was that there was less blood in the hallal steak, and that was kind of a portion as to why it was done this way. I didn't know all these other things, So okay, you really have to test the source before you put it in your body or into your temple. Okay, And to that regard, this is why I think certain communities got hit less by the plandemics and by plagues of the past. This all kind of ties in.
Speaker 2: Sure. Wow, so.
Speaker 1: Hmm, yeah, Okay, that that kind of checks out. Wow, you've been You've been kind of silent on this one. Do you have any questions that you would like to chime in with?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm just listening right now.
Speaker 6: I'm I have like a totally different dietary stuff with mine. So, and there's product Their stuff is made with tons of soybean and oils, and it's damn near impossible to find stuff that doesn't have uh, it's not made with that. So because of the gluten and dairy free stuff, like, there's not many options. So it's it's a whole pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Okay.
Speaker 1: Is gluten a part of the Jewish restrictions?
Speaker 2: How does that tie mean?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I've looked up exactly what gluten is forgiving, I don't remember off the toime I head. Gluten for sure is kosher because when I used to make my bread I follow for Friday and actually add gluten to it because it would make the bread more doughey.
Speaker 3: So well, Sidney buns were kosher, so yeah, nevermind.
Speaker 1: Gluten is absolutely blessed by the rabbinical class for sure.
Speaker 2: A lot of beer to the coacher too.
Speaker 1: So mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an all wheat, barley, rye, and spelt and another one.
Speaker 2: Oh, so the five grains we know, so rye, oats, spelt, barley, and rye.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm pretty sure my wife gets gluten free oats. It's just that oats are often processed in proximity to wheat. But you can get gluten free oats, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Okay, can we just use them today?
Speaker 4: No? No, but she she is allergic to gluten and she found out twenty ten. She was one of the early ones. I'd never heard of gluten before I met her.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then Raven, you said that y'all actually just had gluten free oats today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have a big bag of them.
Speaker 6: They're gluten free and they have like the certified gluten free on it and all this stuff. So they've come out with a whole bunch of news stuff too over the last few years. The problem is that you just have to be like really careful, like if you read the ingredients, just kind of understanding the ingredients and making sure you're not just using pure chemical stuff.
Speaker 7: But the general mills.
Speaker 6: I think it is rolled oats, bob Op's red.
Speaker 7: Mill, bob Bread's mill.
Speaker 6: That's what it is, is the rolled oats gluten free one.
Speaker 4: Well, it's also not too difficult to be gluten free if you eat a lot of Asian food like rice.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask, is rice gluten? I know I'm asking completely out of ignorance here. I thought gluten is just pretty much the stuff that makes food good.
Speaker 3: Like MSG, you know what I mean. But like, so rice is not gluten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rice is gluten free. Corn is gluten free. Sorghum is gluten free. There's lots of other different kinds of grains out there, But if you eat Asian food or Mexican food, it's pretty easy to be a gluten free that way. Gluten it's mainly in wheat. Wheat is about ten percent gluten. It's the glycoprotein that makes it really sticky. Barley's got less than wheat. Rice got less than barley. I don't know what spelts got in it. And beer has a kind of relatively low gluten because the fermentation really knocks it down to like ten parts per million. But straight wheat is like one hundred thousand parts per million. It's like ten percent really high.
Speaker 1: So Royce with kosher beer? How does I know that there is kosher beers? There's a place in bad Roots called Chimes. They had what it's like a wall of beers. It's like five hundred or one thousand different beers, and I remember seeing one that was like they even said kosher, and I was like, does it tastes different? So I ordered it, you know back when I did drink, and it was it didn't taste any different. It tasted like a well made beer. But what is the thing about it.
Speaker 2: All? So whenever something is advertised as kocher all day, all that means is that facility that plant is under orthodoxual rebinding supervision. That's literally all it means.
Speaker 1: When you say supervision, do you mean they have like a Jewish rabbi as like a lead foreman on a certain shift, or do you mean like within the realm of the you know, the office people of this facility, there's a rabbi, Like what do you mean.
Speaker 2: For the most part, what it means as that. Okay, so let's just say you have a company, a beer company, right. They want to try to advertise for more people, right, so they will call up various groups to try give them best deal. And basically what they do is they will find one that they like, that they believe is reputable. They will call a company, They will pay that company a certain amount of money per year, and then that company would would go to the facility. After they went to the facility, they would just again check to make sure that there's no shell product, animal products, and all the ingredients are good. And then basically they will say, all right, well we will put our mark on it, and at any point in time, we can do a basically a spot check, like we can come in here five days a week, you know, six days a week, whatever. But like if we come in here and it's not running like it's going to, then what we're going to do is we are going to put out put your company on blasts that says this company is bearing an unauthorized symbol, and then basically you will be blacklisted. Ish. But it's all about all that money and trying to advertise to the greatest company. But all that means is that you're you're paying a company to put their stamp on it that all the increases. There are some companies that will never inherently be kosher, I mean, are never gonna be kosher.
Speaker 1: Right right, I see what you're saying. You're basically paying for the rabbinical class to come. It's not saying that it's under their supervision, but you are saying that you are within the realm of acceptable behavior, and that you have licensed through them, and that they can come and audit you at any time to make sure that things are I was going to use the term to make sure things are kosher. I was gonna use as as, but actually per the word here, that's correct.
Speaker 3: So yes, okay, very cool. Okay, So under their.
Speaker 1: Supervision, I e. Within the realm of acceptable behavior, and they could send any rabbi to come in and audit you in any time to make sure that things are on the up and up.
Speaker 3: Okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 2: And then then you and then there are various levels. So you have like meats, dairy, and like ParvE, which is basically like in between, like water is neither meat nor dairy. So you will have different classifications, and even when it comes to dairy products itself, like there was a general level and then there is a higher level. So let's say so the general level as we were saying with fore, like you know, the rabbits could come in there and just do spot checks, and then you have a higher level in which the supervision is literally from the milking until it gets to the company itself. Wow, and that's more, that's more expansive. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Another place we used to work, I used to work at the sugar refinery. They even they told me a story about one time there was a specific order that was going to some sort of Kosher facility. I'm not sure what they were gonna make with this sugar or whatever it was, but it was something that was for the purpose of going to a Jewish population of consumers. And they actually had rabbis come out and bless the load so to speak, before it went and shipped out to them. So like, there's there's levels to these things for sure.
Speaker 2: So it's actually not blessed, believe or not, it's actually not blessing has zero to do with it.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 2: I think they were just making sure everything was completely sealed.
Speaker 3: They said they gave prayers and shit, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how accurate that would be.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Again, I'm sure there was like super nuances to this, or it was going to a place for a specific purpose, to be used to make certain things. I have no idea, but this before my time. I wasn't there when the rabbis were out there saying the words and things. But they had mentioned that at least one specific load or one order was absolutely going to that purpose. And they had rabbis come out and like either maybe they maybe they were doing their spot check, like you're saying, and the local Cajun community thought that that meant blessing it. I could be completely wrong. The place I used to work, these people probably wouldn't know the difference.
Speaker 2: I don't know sure. I mean, I'll tell you this, When most people talk about kosher, the first thing that people say, oh, it's your food's blessed by a rabbi like that. That's like generally the first thing that everybody says. But that's just not that. But unfortunately that's not accurate.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well damn it. I kind of thought it was cool, but never mind, these people just.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, all right, So we have talked about nuclear situations, We've talked about food issues and things like that. What else does everybody have going on that they would like to speak on on this evening?
Speaker 4: Well, one more thing about soybeans. Hopefully this is quick and also dietary wise. The group I like the most is called the Weston Price Institute. If anyone wants to google that, I heard it. They're big on meat and trying to, you know, minimize grains and stuff. But I tried to research the history of soybeans going back a long way, and I in China. The way it started out was in the Joe dynasty about one thousand BC. You talked about this a little bit.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: They were using soybeans because they were great at introducing fixed nitrogen into the soil. The majority of nitrogen that we deal with is just in the air, and it's one of the strongest bonds in nature. The only thing that can break it in nature is like lightning and a few enzymes and beans. So Chinese people were growing the soybeans in order to replenish nitrogen in their soil, and they realized that it had the roots of the soybean just had a fantastic effect on the soil. So when the Joe people invented the character for the soybean, it had huge roots. It really emphasized the root structure. But it wasn't like other beans that they down that were for human consumption. Because they ended up with all these beans and they knew that it wasn't really good to consume. They tried making some soy milk out of it and some other fermented products. They tried using it for animal feed, they tried using it as fertilizer. It wasn't really that good for much. So Ever, since one thousand BC, people have been trying to find a use for this stuff, and that's why we have a lot of soybean oil now. It's because, well, people have just been trying to find a use for it. So that's why it's been genetically modified so that it's better for human consumption. And it's really high in the fat content too. You mentioned it's like for fatty acids, and yeah, it's extracted with hexsaye. You mentioned hechsane and why don't they use ethanol. The reason is that there's a big phase separation in the process where when they up the oil floats to the top and then there's this big aqueous layer below it that's denser. And if you use hexane or an organic solvent like that that's very lipophilic and hydrophobic, unlike ethanol. That helps extract all of the fatty acids into the organic layer, and then it's got to be you know, boiled out under a vacuum. Well, anyway, it's just that ever since a thousand BC, people have been trying to find some use for these soybeans, and that's why there's so much of it. And it's so cheap. Yeah, so good for the soil. Oh and one last thing, I don't know if you mentioned this in the podcast, but a lot of land that used to be used for growing tobacco in the United States is used for growing soybeans. Now. That's what they did with it because there's so little demand for tobacco now by comparison to what it was fifty sixty, seventy years ago, but the land went to soybeans instead.
Speaker 1: No, you're absolutely correct. A couple of things off of what you just said, so I looked it up later. I didn't know about the process of why they would use hexane over ethanol. But that makes a lot of sense to me because ethanol has a higher burn point than hexane, so if that was the case, it would actually burn off the oils rather than be able to heat them to extract them. So I could see that being a quote unquote portion of the reason why they would use hexhane. But even still, the fact that they are using petroleum products in food process that should be, if not the biggest, but a massive red flag to anybody of like, yeah, you're putting a crude oil by product into your body and that's not good. And I know people will say, well, yeah, so are the pill capsles that we use, those are petroleum based. Yeah, that's not good, Like we don't need to do that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I used to work for a Chevron refinery and we sold some food grade oil uberkins. I mean well yeah, like food grade lubricants for lubricating hoses and stuff at McDonald's. Yeah, and that stuff. Get back to what we said earlier, it was actually kosher and tarive certified. It had the little symbols on it. This was base oil from underground but refined to the point it was considered safe for human consumptions. So we sold that.
Speaker 3: That blows my mind.
Speaker 1: And even the place I used to work with, the everything we had to it was food grade. Like we couldn't use WD forty on certain things. We couldn't use kroll to break loose rusted bolts and stuff because that wasn't food grade. But the stuff we could use that was quote unquote food grade was very much toxic and you could not eat it. So and then when you look at what it actually was consistent of it, it was still petroleum based. It was just a quote unquote cleaner petroleum base. Yeah it got I.
Speaker 3: Didn't mean I was about to make a punt.
Speaker 1: It got really slippery there, But yeah, I mean, in that same regard it it doesn't make sense as long as these people pay the proper extortion fee to get the little certification logo on the product totally safe for human consumption, except it's not. Yeah, And soy is a horrible additive to things. And I know, like for instance, Raven Lee, I know she had to take off early Love your Raven for people like Raven who they have kids with crazy dietary restrictions and stuff, and soy is like what they have to use. I get it, right, I'm not, and I hope that people didn't take it like that. Whenever we made that episode that I am or we are judging those who are eating soy based products. Most of what you have in your pantry right now is soy based, but we did that episode to raise awareness of it. People need to be aware of what they're putting in their bodies, and if you must ingest soy, limit it. The fermented versus unfermented soy based products. Now, that was a whole other talking point that I didn't know anything about before I started doing research for that episode. As a matter of fact, doctor Berg, who was the guy that we had quoted, and he played a little video by him, Apparently there's some serious controversy around him. I didn't know this before we had that clip on the show. And this doesn't detract from everything that he was saying, but apparently he's like a scientologist esque, like he's out of his actual mind. And his son has actually come forward and tried to like ruin his reputation. So apparently there's like levels to this guy of shitbag behavior. I don't know that for a fact, but that is what at least his son has said. But the research that he has done into what soy does to the human biome and to our hormones and everything else is without compare. But apparently it's like, you know, everybody's got a little bit of something in it for themselves. And apparently he's borderline charlatan about a couple of things that he also mentions about other types of nutrition facts. So it's like whenever those things came to light, it made people start to question what he had said about soy, even though those were confirmed scientifically and nutritionally to be true. Yeah, it was. That was actually a kind of crazy episode. And I really do hope that people started doing their own research off of this and went down their own rabbit holes to discover more things and find their own truths that they can be healthier. But yeah, the soy is is rampant.
Speaker 3: And to your point also about the tobacco farming.
Speaker 1: So right around where I used to work is the only place on Earth where a specific type of tobacco has grown. It's called Perak tobacco. There's at one point they had fields and fields of it. Now in today's world, there's only fourteen acres of it in existence period. Right now, my extended family. And by extended I mean like sixth cousins three times removed or whatever the hell they own twelve of those fourteen acres. And if anybody anybody out there listening to this is a smoker, if you were to go and buy American Spirit, the black pack that is made with a cut Perique Connecticut or I think it might be Virginia tobacco, either Virginia Connecticut.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure the.
Speaker 1: Breed, but it's made with Perik tobacco and it's a really strong, bold flavor, very spicy flavor, which is why a lot of people don't smoke them. To any of the old cats out there that might know about it, if you ever heard of a picayune or you gets you a pack of Piccayune cigarettes, that's pure Periq, and uh, if you ever do try that. Even when I was a smoker, I couldn't just sit there and burn one of those down, dude. It took me like three or four smoke breaks to burn one of those Perik cigarettes because that thing it hurts, It hits you into chest. But to a lot of those Perique fields that used to run, they're now soy fields and you go to Virginia, you go to Connecticut, you go to the other places around America where you to home grow our own tobacco. Most of those fields are soy. Now, a few of them are corn, and a few of those have some other ones, but vast majority of your soy because it's more profitable. There are so many different refineries that are willing to buy your soy and process it to make everything else that Americas they're eating. And you're right, so many Americans are no longer smoking tobacco anymore.
Speaker 3: Everybody's going to the vapes.
Speaker 1: I know I'm guilty of that myself, but I do, in fact, still enjoy a good cigar from time to time. I'm a bit of a nerd with those, but I digress. And you're right as far as what that's doing to our soil, it's but even still, it's still monocropping. And yeah, it does put nitrogen back into the soil, but I feel like at a certain point you can only do so much and it actually starts to hurt.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, yeah, keep going, I'm googling something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean that that was all I was gonna say, is basically monocropping of any regard, whether it's tobacco or squash or corn or I mean name it. If you're cropping anything, eventually you're just going to destroy the soil itself. And I mean that's not good for anybody. But these people are looking at it with the dollar signs rather than the long term effects it has on their fields and on the earth itself. It's not positive. It is really not positive. I remember I was working at a place in West Baton Rouge. At one point I was up on top of a tower. We had some out of state rep come through and around every single one of these plants, you'll usually see fields, if not the river, and uh, row after row after row, and this guy was like, what are they grown over there?
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's soy and he was like, this has grown here.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, most of what you're driving through in Louisiana's either going to be sugarcane soy, and you may find a cornfield on occasion, but it's mostly soy and sugarcane. And even that sugar cane has gone by the wayside too. A lot of it in Louisiana. It's like these old families that have had this land since pre Civil War, and they've been growing sugar cane there for you know, umpteen generations, but a lot of them have also gone by the wayside, and now they're growing soy monocropoly because it's more profitable. Sugar is high fructose corn syrup is more readily available than pure sugar these days. And to what Royce had said earlier, you have to find cokes made with sugar as opposed to high fructose corn syrup.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, what are you googling, Tony?
Speaker 4: I was doogling what happens to all the fixed nitrogen that soybeans make in the soil, and it looks like we don't really need soybeans for making fixed nitrogen anymore. There was a guy named Fritz Haber just before during World War One, a Jewish German chemist who came up with another way to make fixed nitrogen out of hydrogen gas nitrogen under high pressure and temperature, and that was used also to make a lot of munitions at the time. It is well way a group in Arkansas is trying to develop versions of the soybean that actually make less fixed nitrogen, because I guess there's the soybean fields monocropping. It's putting too much nitrogen into the soil, and they're trying to find a way to make it stop. So yeah, I just thought i'd look into that popper. I mean, have to fix nitrogen in the world today comes from his process. And he was a German Jewish chemist. And he also tried to find a way to extract gold from the ocean to pay Germany's war debt after World War One. And I think unfortunately he lived long enough that when the Nazis took over, I think he had to flee Germany because he was Jewish, but he was a very patriotic German.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: In the World War One period, he had a phrase I'm gonna try to say accurately. He said, de viston schaftler deep in freedom, demensh height intre dim flash land. And you who probably figure out what that means with there's.
Speaker 1: A portion of that. I picked up a couple of those words that got lost on.
Speaker 4: He does in peacetime the scientist serves humanity, but in wartime he serves his fatherland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I could see that the German Jewish scientists were cutting edge.
Speaker 3: I mean, hell Albert Einstein was one of them.
Speaker 1: And Uh, the method that your boy was talking about to extract gold from the ocean, I remember looking.
Speaker 3: At this a while back.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's like ninety three percent, give or take, of all the gold extracted from the Earth we can account for right now. The same can't be said for silver because it gets used and processed and whatever. But that being said, the ocean holds more gold than anything else on Earth. I forget what study it was, but they said if they were to extract all of the gold from the ocean, it would be enough to cover the entire land mass of all continents on Earth knee deep in gold. But it's an expensive process and they haven't found a way to make it efficient enough to justify doing this thing. But Fritz was the guy who pioneered that technology, which is I mean, personally, I find the thing to be mind blowing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he made a serious attempt at it, but he wasn't able to because it's only like a few parts per trillion or something. Yeah, and he also greatly overestimated the amount of gold that there would be in the ocean based on some measurements he did with samples that were already contaminated with too much gold, So yeah, it was a mistake. But yeah, his name was Fritz Hobber.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you believe certain lines of thinking, that's the reason why the Nanaki came down was to get all the gold from our oceans because it's full of it and all this and yeah, yeah, all that, all that fun rhetoric, but yeah, that is pretty incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyway, my overall impression of political alignment at the time was you might have heard of this case Shank versus the United States. I know it sucks to bring up, you know, Israel and stuff like that, but I get the impression that a lot of Jews were on Germany side during World War One, in particular because I think they regarded the Tsarist Russia as their main geopolitical enemy at the time, and then when it collapsed in nineteen seventeen to eighteen, I don't know, there was another realignment after that, and Hitler was definitely not a monarchist.
Speaker 1: So now the Jews, if I'm not mistaken, and we just learned about this on the Live last night, they were trying to create a homeland in Germany because the population of German Jews was so high, and they were so they were very well received by a lot of the German people during World War One, and they were very patriotic German people as well. It's only when the Socialists took over that they started to fear for their lives because they had to make a bad guy. And clearly these are the bad guys.
Speaker 3: But and yeah, that's another thing.
Speaker 1: People like to throw out the baby with the bath water and all these things. Nazis were socialists, which means they were Marxists, that they were. You know, people like to think that, yes, I understand the Nazis did not like the Kamis, even though they were based out of the same book. If you really want to go up down the rabbit hole deep enough, yes, they took on fascist ideologies from Italy, but the fascist regime of all that was more less just undying loyalty to the late lead guy or in Germany's case, the furor. But if you look at the social programs that Germany put in place under the Third Reich, it was extremely socialist in nature. It was very what we might call liberal in nature, although it may have been quote unquote ultra conservative and alt right and far right and all these things. Their social welfare system was absolutely not what we would consider conservative leaning these days. It was a very weird breed of I like this from these people. I like this from these people. I'm gonna make it my own thing. And people really like to separate the two when in reality, and I know that you're very pro Russia, Tony, I don't mean to start shit on this one, but people also don't like to acknowledge the fact that the Nazis and the Commies worked together to invade Poland. The Nazis and the Comedies were cool with each other until they weren't. We kind of saw each other as like second cousins, until you know, it was time to start up firing up the gas chambers and start killing Commis in these concentration camps. But you know, all the things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I find it hard to make sense of the whole time period myself. I think the Nazis would describe themselves as socialists, but definitely not Communists or Marxists. But they believed in state direction of the economy. That was the one area, the one big area of overlap. But they also were not quite as I think the Communists were. Definitely much more anti clerical and much more anti religious, and the Nazis were somewhat anti Christian and anti religious at the extremes, people like Himmler, for example, being into the occult. However, in terms of practical public policy, they were way more favorable to Christian churches than the communist regimes were. And there was yeah, there was enough overlap though that there was a pretty powerful Communist party in Germany in the nineteen twenties, but then after nineteen thirty three, something like eighty percent of them just joined the Nazi Party. So it was clearly they were just people attracted the power, and they'll go wherever the power is.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Another thing, quick thing is that the Nazi Party got a lot of its start from Russian exiles from the Soviet Union right at the end of World War One. These were the whites from Russia. These were the people fighting the Reds, and they when they fled to Germany and other places outside of the Soviet Union, they mainly became fascists. They because they were very anti communists, but they were not necessarily monarchists either, or they didn't hold out hope that that s our government would come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I could have made that point better myself, honestly.
Speaker 4: There's a book called The Russian Roots of National Socialism which I've been meaning to procure and read and have not gotten around too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it's crazy because the fascist movement started making its way to Western countries. What it was named Oswald Moseby I think was the British fascists that tried starting He was homies with Hitler. I think he was at his wedding as a matter of fact. He was trying to start a fascist basically a Nazi party in England. We had other guys in America trying to start their own version of a Nazi party here, and they actually had, whether people want to really acknowledge it or not, they had a pretty decent foothold in DC until they didn't until World War Two and Hitler and all these things, and all of a sudden they just went by the wayside, and they just kind of threw on a whole different vibe to it. But a lot of their rhetoric and a lot of their hatred for certain people identifiably the Jews made its way into Western countries and that undertone somehow still resides today. And this is I think why a lot of these people, especially in the conspiracy community, have such a stigma against the Jews. It's like, all right, if you listen to these people, well, you know, they control the banks, they control the whether, they control Hollywood, and if you all right, fine, cool, where are you getting that from? And if you follow their trail of breadcrumbs, it nine times out of ten leads back to actual Nazi ideologies, and it's it's mind blowing, especially with Hitler beating Jewish. I mean, I've heard that before his grandmother was Jewish. He wasn't like, he wasn't raised, he wasn't doing Hanukkah as a kid, you know what I mean. But like he was absolutely of Ashkenazi descent his grandmother.
Speaker 4: Okay, I guess I'll look that up. Is it's just that I'm pretty sure that the Jewish population in Germany was less than two percent, so I guess it's possible, and I think they were mostly grouped in the northeast, right, But yeah, I haven't looked into it, But yeah, I don't. I'm not sure I believe that.
Speaker 1: Well, from what I have researched. That's exactly why when the time came and he took over. First order of business, he made a bee line to his hometown and leveled it to the ground because they didn't want any record of his lineage, of that portion of his lineage being brought to light. Even though his family doctor growing up was a Jewish doctor that he gave the title of Oh shit, I can't pronounce it in German, but basically he gave him a pass and said that he was a quote unquote noble jew and that there were some of them that were not these types and they could be saved and they could blah blah blah. It was the family doctor because he grew up relatively not well to do but not poor either're kind of you know, middle class. But this Jewish doctor, uh worked on him and his family for like cut rate prices, and he was a genuine good dude. He was a real minch as some would say. And uh, yeah, he spared him, but leveled everything else in his hometown to kind of protect that little portion of it. It's it's yeah, but that also kind of gets listed in with the whole Like he hated homosexuals but surrounded himself with homosexuals, and he he hated the deformed, but apparently he had three testicles, and like it gets wrapped up into the realm of like, well you know that I heard this once upon a time, but if you actually follow the bloodline, yeah, your boy, your boy was at least a portion of part of the tribe. And it's uh yeah, yeah, a lot of these people do. They they just don't know, and they either don't want to find out the truth or they just want to hear their version of the truth, which is I think equally damaging.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, but I know I piss off a lot of people with that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, first one to start with something easy. So Ashkenazi or ashgans literally just being the German. Oh shit, So just FYI say the Ashcanazi like they come for all European like I think the modern Israeli the modern Hebrew word for for German Germany or is Afganas.
Speaker 4: So just wow, I didn't know that at all, but I know that there were tons of them in the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth and.
Speaker 2: Huge community.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think they tended to have German names too at that time, and they spoke Yiddish instead of Polish or Russian.
Speaker 2: So so you you would know this better than I would. But I was told that Yiddish is just another dialect of German. I would agree it is another dialect because, like I've I have friends that can speak it, and you know, it sounds very, very similar to to Germany. It's by the way, written and out in Hebrew letters. Crazy like just it's it's wow, it's a it's a cluster, to say the least. When it comes to that. As far as the conspiracy theory or conspiracy community that hates views or for whatever reason, like it's the problem is, there seems to be enough of a you know, I like there are people that have been on the Colic conspiracy that they say, oh, well they have this and they say this, and like the bread trails that they're following, like you you can follow it, right, But just because you can follow the bread trail doesn't necessarily mean it's accurate. I forget the gentleman that calls views you's right, uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so he says that God divorced the Jewish people and at some point, like I do agree that, and the ariety or the prophet that definitely says like that.
Speaker 2: However, there's also another portion that we read that we read at a certain point in time, where the first three words are which essentially means comfort, comfort my people, meaning that God does not abandoned in the Jewish people. So like, on one hand, I can understand why somebody can say, all right, well the breadcrumbs that are saying this, this, this, However they're ignoring other pieces of the information that so and also as some jacobs as something that you said before. There's also difference between somebody who is coming from things on a religious aspect and coming from it on an irreligious aspect. So you have you have people who are Jewish by birth, doesn't mean they are following the tenets of it. Soros is Jewish. I don't think he's you know, from what I've been told, he's not exactly a very good Jew.
Speaker 4: Right So.
Speaker 3: I agree with that you.
Speaker 2: Can't cluster everybody in they're like and when it comes to everything that are a lot of things that I my point of view comes from the more religious aspect of right now my perfect absolutely fucking not. But like so, but when I try to conceptualize, well can the Jewish people do that? I try my mind goes to would the orthodox Jews do that. Not necessarily would the irreligious Jews do that. So, you know, it's a work in progress and something that I'm trying to learn how to open up my third eye and to see people who being people, not necessarily their background, no doubt. Uh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Germany as a matter of fact, and how uh you know Martin Luther led a peasant revolt or a war against the peasants where Christians slaughtered three hundred thousand poor people in Germany. Now I was called something else at that time, and I get that, but like as far as like, well, you know, they've they've been kicked out of all these countries.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, Christianity doesn't I get on this talk with people too. It's like, you know, not just Christianity, not just Islam, not just Jews, not just Buddhists. They're slaughtering Wiger Muslims in China right now. Not just name it, name the group, it doesn't matter. You're going to find groups of shitheads that have done stuff in the name of their religious figures and with their religious book in their hand. Quoting cherry picked information to justify whatever the fuck they're about to do next. That doesn't mean that that's accurate. That could be misquoting, it could be misinterpretation. It could be probably a cult leader trying to do some shit to justify, you know, the end, justify the means. And here's the quote from the book that justified the slave trade. Leopold I was one hundred percent a Christian. Doesn't mean that African slave trade was blessed by God, you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Well, here's another We tend to think of anti semitism mainly because of the Nazi regime, which is the main the biggest example of it. I would totally agree with it, and that's all wrong, but that is not really that representative, in my opinion, of most of anti semitism throughout history. When people talk about the one hundred and nine expulsions, most of the time, you know, we're talking about Martin Luther leading a revolt or a revolution. When revolutions or peasant revolts occur throughout the world, it's normally the lower classes fighting against the upper classes, and the lower classes are the majority and the upper classes are the minority. And the way Europe was governed for you know, much of the past millennium up until maybe a couple hundred years ago, was through you know, small kingdoms, duchies, what have you. Margraves and Jewish people tended to be part of the elite class wherever they went, they tended to have the most money, and they were well insinuated into the aristocracy, and the governments of these regions would normally try to protect them. But if there was a peasant revolt, it wasn't necessarily because the peasants hated the Jews. They just hated all rich people around them.
Speaker 1: Getting rid of the bourgeois z yeah people that, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they were revolting against all that. It wasn't necessarily just the Jews, but the Jews were part of the group that they were revolting against. So now, yeah, I don't think that. You know, people look at what Hitler was up to, and that's not what it was like for most of the history. Now, I think the King of England did actually expel the Jews in twelve ninety, so there's some of that going on, but most of these are just peasant revolts against the people governing them, and sometimes and Jews didn't tend to govern, but they were insinuated into that class at the time, so they got cut up.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, the peasant revolt that Martin Luther led, it was the military and the church led the slaughter of the poor.
Speaker 3: On that one.
Speaker 1: They it's called the peasant revolt and all that, but it's actually the flip opposite. On that one. Martin Luther did some wild shit. He also wrote a book, I think it's called On the Truth on the Jews, and that was another thing he did after he nailed his ninety ninety to the doors, he wrote this book where he he hated the Jews personally, and then after that book was published, he got enough people pissed off at the what we would now call like the homeless or the vagrants, and they just slaughtered their lower class because they just saw them as a drain on society. And it was yeah, it was. It was bad. It was really bad. Martin Luther was kind of a it was kind of a piece of shit in some regards. I do like that he called out the Catholic Church for selling the not pardons what's it called.
Speaker 4: The indulgences and indulgences in seventeen. But when was this revolt because I'm actually googling it right now. I want to find it, Like, what year was that roughly after fifteen seventeen.
Speaker 3: I can let me sell Martin.
Speaker 4: Luther revolt, but oh, peasants revolt, Okay, that'll probably work.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 1: I don't know the year, but it was the quote unquote peasant revolt where it sounds like the peasants rose up against the upper class and it's like, yeah, that was just bad. Terminologe used on this one that the upper class led the charge and paid off mercenaries to slaughter the peasant class, and it was it was not pretty. And I don't believe that that was a anti Jewish thing that happened. I don't believe that the Jews are a part of the peasant class at that time, although maybe they were. Maybe they were. But my point is that that was a slaughter that was led by a Christian using the Bible, which talks about taking care of the downtrodden and taking care of those that are that are meek and need help, right, helping your brother and all these things, being your brother's keeper. But he was using that same book to justify slaughtering, you know, poor people.
Speaker 4: So okay, I found it. The German peasants were occurred from fifteen twenty four to fifteen twenty five, just less than ten years after the Reformation started, and it was all over many parts of Germany. Yeah, okay, I can't do it justice right now. I just learned about this.
Speaker 1: It's worth a deep dive, brother, I'm telling you. I just learned about this couple of days ago. I was I was bullshitting with somebody who was They tried trolling, and I know how to troll harder than most of the people.
Speaker 3: So I just kind of quoted a few little things like.
Speaker 1: The Rwanda genocide for instance, that was led by Christians. Oh yeah, yeah, people don't want to look at that either. Yes, it was tribal versus tribal and there was a lot of internal racism that was involved there. But whether people want to acknowledge it or not, the people with the machetes were using the Bible to justify what they were doing. And yeah, yeah, as a Christian, I can't abide by that shit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, right, totally.
Speaker 7: It's it's all the Jews.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, even if Jews didn't exist, all the rest of the world would have equally as much problems in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there was. I know we quote Rick and Morty a good bit on the cult of conspiracy, but they do a good job of pointing out the dumb shit. There was one episode where they were on a planet, these types of aliens whatever, and everybody was living in harmony. It was cool, but that's because they all were under a certain kind of mind control thing. They snapped out of it and there was the flat nipple crew and the pointing nipple crew and they immediately started killing each other over which nipples were better, and like that was done for humorous reasons, but like that's not that crazy. Like that's a microcosm of why people kill each other on mass throughout human history. They're a little bit different than us. Huh, we need to end it all.
Speaker 3: It's like no, no, did stop stop that's not that's not.
Speaker 1: The way, but humans be human and anyway, all right, y'all, Well, I do want to thank y'all for joining. We kind of went on some wild topics on this one atomic theory digestion and then religious tumultualism. That's not a word, but I made it up. We'll roll with it. I want to thank y'all, all of y'all. Raven had to leave early, but Tony Royce, thank y'all for joining in on this one as well. And uh I hope to see ya next week for another edition of The Cajun Night Lives, and uh yeah, thank you all,