Speaker 1: Who you are, sir, and what are you your new stuff? You have your podcast coming out? Are you actually already started a Gangsters Chronicles? What do you have that's currently going on right now? Tell private talk about it?
Speaker 2: Uh, people know me, see it'd have been a music business for a while, long time. Couple of albums, you know, familiar albums I've done movie soundtracks, had a couple of roles, had a movie role, and Minister Society played a character named a Wax come from a group Compton's most wanted. Been doing a lot of things, you know, Grammy Nominations, had a big song with Kendrick Lamar a couple of years back. Just released an album called Lessons, done some work with DJ Premier, and uh just started this new podcast. Well, I just joined as a co host to a podcast that's been going around for a while. It's called The Gangster Chronicles. Podcasts getting a lot of good reviews. I just joined as a host. So you know, a lot of new things coming, you know, podcasts, the new things. So just trying to get myself, get my feet wet into it. It's been kind of fun, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. It's one of those things where it's like you, you know, you're such a businessman. You have all these different things that have been going on for the years and stuff like that. But it's like sometimes you don't get to just sit down and talk to people, and people don't get to know you, except like if you're like close circle of friends or whatever. So for me, it's been great to have private talk because it's given my voice with no censorship. I get to meet new people. It gets to like, you know, you get down to the nitty gritty and you just have fun. It's like, you know, we smell drink kind of fun. Do what you want to do, what you want to do. So that's the glory about podcasting. So tell us all about Gangster Chronicles. How did you get asked to be a co host?
Speaker 2: What are you shout out to? My boy Big Steal, my boy James McDonald. They were originators of the show. I went on to do an interview, you know, interview came out pretty good, Acceptance was pretty good with the audience. They were in the process of a deal with Charlomagne to God for a Black Effect network and iHeart so it was mentioned that they probably needed another co host on the show, somebody who was familiar with the history of hip hop, you know, also associated to the streets and somewhat, so they tossed out a few names. My name came up because of the interview I had done, me and one of the producers from the show. It was pretty good friends. So he basically asked me what I joined the show. Me. I'm you know, I didn't have a hand at podcasting, so I really didn't know about it. But I've done interviews throughout my career, so I always like connecting with the fans and giving people an in depth of what we do outside of what they see on videos human exactly. So I joined the show. It's been a great run so far. We're about to do our hundredth episode. It's been pretty good. I always feel that you should connect with the fans, so to speak. You know, they make you in the sense they spend their hard earned money, you know, to watch you, or listen to your records or buy your shit or whatever. So that's one of my pet peeves about the music industry, people that don't want to connect with their fans. But I'm one of those artists who's down to earth. You know, I'm sort of simple. So I like connecting with people, hearing what they got to say about us as artists and what they feel as human beings, like you said, just normal motherfuckers on the daily.
Speaker 1: I like that. I relate a lot to that because for me, it was like I'm one of those people. You know, obviously different industries, but you know, seeing where we have fans and we go. So I would have conventions and whatnot, and I'm always the one like I'm not going to talk to you for an hour, but I'm gonna conversate with each and every one of you. If you're gonna stand in the line, if you're gonna buy my stuff, if you're gonna be you know, supporting what I'm doing, then why not give you the time of day? And so you know what I mean. So and I also think that you know it also, you know the people that go on and were just like they kind of forget that that's their fans kind of made who they are. It's like, that's why you're having, you know, the accomplishments that you do, is because they're the ones that are doing it. So I feel like with the podcasting thing, it's just like you said earlier, like the new wave of it now. So it's like giving a new piece of you and your knowledge and you're like, you know, you're you know no of everything from the streets to hip hop and everything and giving your spin on it. So I'm excited. I think that. I mean, I want to watch one of them. Got a little tipbit of it, but I didn't watch the whole entire clip. But welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Yes, indeed, it's it's been fun and enjoyable.
Speaker 1: So so tell us about your album, Revolution and Progress.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm working on that. That's my next album. I'm about to drop in Uh, trying to get it ready for May. Seeing what's been going on with a lot of unrest in the streets and what's been going on with politics and you know, black lives matter and just trying to get along as humans and whatever, and coming from the streets and come from Compton born and raised and going through the process of gangs and selling dope and transitioning into an artist and a father and that type of shit. This record is to reflect what we're trying to stand for as far as in the streets, not as a whole, as just gangsters or whatever, but as a people, what we've been fighting for and what we're trying to come through and what we're trying to establish, and so coming from the gang side, from being from the cripping blood side and being in the streets and having a lot of civil unrest between each other and the neighborhoods, I felt that this record would be a positive note and to try to come in together on what we're trying to accomplish right now.
Speaker 1: For sure. I mean, I'm you know, everything going on in the world, it's like it should be more you know, unity and you know everything. You know, just so much bad stuff in the world that it's like why not that it's small stuff, but it's like why you know, at the end of the day, life's too short.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and people have to understand that, you know, you're not promised tomorrow. So you know, trying to get along and uh, you know, and established that trying to be together in a hole as people, uh will probably make shit a lot easier, you know what I'm saying. Then to go through the conflict that we've been going through, you know what I'm saying, to have no beefs and to have no motherfucking bullshit going your life is kind of you know, it's kind of cool. Yes, indeed good.
Speaker 1: So how does your writing process from the nineties until now, you know, if your new project coming up you're working on, how is it change? Is it similar? Do you know, we change with what's going on.
Speaker 2: I try to adapt to the times. You know, music is different today, you know what I'm saying. People who have come from my era of hip hop, we differ in the musical direction that tends to go on from the day. You know, we got a lot of you know, shit that goes on with artists, you know, glorifying, uh, you know, the drug you used to you know, popping pills and whatever to each is on. I'm not one to criticize artists on how they come up or how they establish themselves, or what they went through as a struggle as an artist, you know, to make it. But we my writing process is just trying to deal with what I see is in the everyday struggle in hip hop. You know, everybody's not millionaires. Everybody's not as fortunate to be in a position that we are as artists and as entertainers so to speak. So my writing process deals with everyday life, people on every day struggle. You know, people who are still out there who are trying to make it. You know, life is not a party so to speak. Not that I don't like to party and shit, but there are people out there who are still in the struggle. And then I tend to think music kind of strays away from the realism of life. Everything is glorified on money. And look what the car I got, and look where I live, look where I can vacation, and it kind of, you know, separates yourself from normal motherfuckers because the average person out there spending that ten dollars on downloading your music, they ain't driving the Lamborghini or Rose Royce. They struggling, They working the nine to five. So I try to keep my writing in that process.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. How do you feel that it's changed from hip hop today now?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, today today music is basically it's wide open. The time of music where I came from, you had to prove yourself in the difference sense. You know, labels really didn't give artists that easy chance to get signed or to uh, you know, get yourself noticed. Nowadays, everybody has a studio, everybody has a YouTube channel or whatever. So the music differs in today to where people have a lot of different expressions, you know, so to speak, we couldn't say a lot of shit. We got banned, we got not played on the radio. But nowadays, you know, with music being so open and being so fort right with you can do what you want to do and it's accessible to everybody with downloading and streaming. It differs from the content. You know. You know, a lot of content we couldn't we couldn't deal with back in my days. But now that it's so open and you have all these sights and all this ability to get your music out there as a solo, independent artist, it differs from the content, from the music, from what's talked about, from what's expressed in music. So you know, it's different from the nineties to what's going on today.
Speaker 1: Do you think as a father it is make you has grown more into an artist?
Speaker 2: As a father, I kind of see the transition of my parents went through when I was getting into the world of music. You know, they didn't believe or they didn't understand, you know, So the music that my sixteen year old listened to, I kind of I kind of don't understand it, but I get it because it's like I said, it's a freedom of expression. The youth live a little differently than we did back in our days. Yes, indeed, so shit. They have a lot of access to a lot of shit that we couldn't. But it differs from that. You see a lot of youth in music today. You see a lot of freedom of expression, so to speak. So I mean, to each his own, I just kind of watched the content. I don't tell him he can't listen to shit, you know, because I was a kid at eighteen who wrote about what I needed to write about, about what I saw on the streets, what I did. So I don't ban him from particular music. If he's listening to I'm a Fuck your Girl, or you know, give me some pussy, or I shoot a nigga with the drago or less pop a gang appeals, I don't go, all right, you can't listen to as shit, you know, because you're gonna listen to it anyway.
Speaker 1: Censorship anyways is going to make you want to do it even ten times more.
Speaker 2: I just hope that the way I've raised him, he sees the difference in judgment and knowing that it's entertainment and it's Nigga's making record then going through some real shit. So I'll let him do what he I'll let him do him. I like it.
Speaker 1: But do you think that it's changed you as who you are as an artist? Like? Has it grown any sense of like in the way that you portray your music.
Speaker 2: No, it hasn't changed me as an artist because I saw a lot of what they're seeing today. You know, I went through a lot of what they're going through as young artists. So it just changes me in the perception that I'm acceptable to a lot of shit that I hear and I understand it, even though I might not like it, or you might not catch it playing in my house or in my car, you might catch my son playing it. But I respect artists for being an artist and the freedom that we have as artists. So fuck it. If that's what you want to rap about, that's you. I mean, I'm not gonna disrespect you, or I ain't gonna tell them, motherfucker not to listen to it. If my son listening to it, I ain't gonna tell him to go turn this shit off. You don't do what you do walk out through.
Speaker 1: Indeed, do you remember your first demo?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, My first demo was a song that I wrote called Kicking Dust. I was a youngster just trying to get on, trying to follow in the footsteps of motherfuckers. Like I was a big EPM D fan. Living in Compton. I grew up on a lot of New York rap, so listening to easy and shit like that. My first demo was basically talking about the neighborhood. I grew up in what I saw every day, what we did as far as selling drugs and getting into it with the enemies across the neighborhoods and different shit like that. So my first demo was an expression of who I wanted to be as far as an artist was, and I wanted to let people know about my hometown of Compton and what we went through on the daily. So yeah, I still remember my first demo.
Speaker 1: Nostalgia that your finest. Yeah, how do you feel about hip hop being the number one genre of music right now?
Speaker 2: I feel proud to be a part of hip hop. You know, it was something that started a long time ago, even before I got started. You know, I grew up listening to the dudes like Treacherous Three and you know, the whole Utfo saga with Roxanne Chantey and all of them. And then I grew up listening to Coogi rap and Gang Star and the whole genre of rap, you know what I'm saying. So to see where it's come from from back then now and to see that it's still going and that, you know, you see hip hop and everything now. You know, commercials to you know, selling insurance to everything, you know, which I was a part of. Uh, it's in everything. Shout out to rock Star Games for Grand theft All.
Speaker 1: You get royalties on that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I got a couple of songs. I got a couple of songs in Grand Theft Aullo and I also played a character in the Grand Theft All. I didn't know that, so yeah, I did the voiceovers for the whole series and the character Grand theft Ault. Never played the game. I never got into it. But it's it's real popular, it's real popular. It's real big guy here, you know what I'm saying. I never participated, but again, hip hop has come a long way. It's accepted in a lot of shit we do nowadays. So just to be a part of that in the beginning, and to come from that foundation, you know, you gotta feel proud to see where it started from to where it's come through, and to see the roller coaster ride that it is taken, and from motherfuckers wanting to band us and from the whole presidential the Lord's Tucker and running over our CDs and all that type of shit and banning us and you couldn't get played here to now it's accepted everywhere and motherfuckers is performing at super Bowl parties and you know, presidential inaugurations and shit like that. So wow, you know, hip hop has come a long way for sure.
Speaker 1: What is your maintains your driving force to continue to make music now.
Speaker 2: Because I've always loved hip hop. You know, if you were in this shit for the fame and the glory, then you probably couldn't withstand what goes on in hip hop because it's a struggle. Nowadays, it's easy to become overnight to success, but when I started, it was hard to even get no and to think that you would get signed to a major label like a Sony like I did, or Universal or a Capital or whatever. You know, it was a dream. It was a fantasy. Like Biggie said, it was all a dream. You know. I used to see other rapper artists in the magazines with the gold chains on, so you know it, it was. It's a great experience to have to go through, you feel me.
Speaker 1: So nineteen ninety four, October fifteenth, you and Bigger headlining a show. Tell us about that night.
Speaker 2: Big was a cool you know. I got to know big doing shows over the course of touring and being back and forth in New York and stuff like that. So he was a dude that I respected, you know what I'm saying. We performed together. He would call me up on stage. It was like I said, that night he called me up on stage and I was able to just stand there and watch him get down in his in his aura. So I was, you know, like I tell people not to just be in this business, but you got to be a fan at first. So that was my thing. I was fans of all the artists. So that's what made me gravitate to motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Like you respect it more, I feel like, because it's like you see, you know what it is, and like those are like become your people, and like you're in it and you see how like that feeling of it, like just you know, it's just like going to a fork feeling I feel like in the crowd and the response they're like knowing the songs, like doing all that stuff. You know, it's just like it's a vibe that I feel like music. It just speaks to everybody. It's crazy that it's cool that you can be notified that to being a fan of it, to become something, to be a great artist, right because you got to respect your craft.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, you have to. And if other artists are just as just as gifted and put just as much as hard work into it as you, then you respect that and you're able to appreciate it a little more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, what is one of the craziest things you've seen on the tour bus back in the nineties. I'm sure you have stories. Private Talk wants to hear some stories you've never told before.
Speaker 2: I usually I usually on my tour buses, was usually business. I've seen some crazy I've seen some crazy motherfucking sexcapades. I've seen some crazy fights.
Speaker 1: What's like crazy sex coupay, like an orgy like just like what I've seen spined.
Speaker 2: I've seen spin the bottle of motherfucking get downs on the tour bus.
Speaker 1: You just spend the bottle and you just got to fuck somebody, or you just do one position only.
Speaker 2: They probably do multiple positions like jump.
Speaker 1: And then again next position, who's next go to?
Speaker 2: We had fun, but I've never heard you never heard of spind the bottle.
Speaker 1: I mean it's been the bottle, but not for sex positions and then like you just switch partners and you're just fucking everybody.
Speaker 2: Or shit, that could be a fun You might have to try that, Texas you.
Speaker 1: See where you're going after. What is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: The best advice I've ever gotten is to stay humble, Stay humble, always be yourself. You can't please everyone, you get me, especially coming from where we come from as entertainers, you know everybody's gonna have a problem with you, you know. So I've just learned to stay humble and appreciate where you are and what you have, not to be too big headed, and just stay grounded. That's the best advice I've ever gotten.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's very similar to my mine was stay humble as well, because it's like to each his own. You know, what works for you doesn't work for me. But as long as you know you're comfortable with yourself every day at night, if you're comfortable, who is a fuck right exactly?
Speaker 2: We live right? Why not? Fucking shit?
Speaker 1: What is the word legend mean to you?
Speaker 2: Legend is somebody who has withstood the test of time, ups and downs, who's always stayed grounded, who's always supported, who has always been in the struggle to maintain his authenticity, and uh, someone who fights for the cause. You know. That's somebody who's legend to me. Uh. It's not about value, it's not about wealth. Uh, it's not about stature. It's just someone who believes in their craft or someone who puts in that work and who never strays from that, who looks out for other motherfuckers who are trying to come up from behind him and give him the motherfucking tubes and knowledge of how they can withstand the test of time, you know, and somebody who's respected by all people. You know what I'm saying, got no beeves, got no enemies, and try to just like I said, stay humble and accept what comes to me. That's a legend.
Speaker 1: I felt that legends legends. So tell us what do you have any movie roles coming out? Are you going back to go and doing movies? What do you have about that?
Speaker 2: I haven't thought about doing any movies. I mean a lot of people been hitting me up lately about movie roles and am I gonna do any movies? But right now I'm just concentrating on doing the podcast. You know, the podcast is something new for me. I'm starting to enjoy it, you know what I'm saying. You get comfortable. You're able to give people a little bit more of yourself than what they usually can't get from just watching videos or listening to records. You know, they get to see that you're a normal human being and that you go through shit just like they go through on a daily you know, I wake up up and get out the fucking bed, one leg at a time, you know, turn the TV on, watch some news, drink a cup of coffee, smoke a blunt, and people might think Amen, people might think you're some some some magic fairy dust or some ship that happens when you wake up as a celebrity or entertainer. But no, I wake up just like a normal motherfucker. Go take me a piss, come back out, sit up, hair, nappy whatever, bad breath, whatever. I'm just sitting there. You know, so normal shit is me and that's what I like to be.
Speaker 1: I like that, that's real. What current artists are you listening to right now that you can't stop listening to?
Speaker 2: Man? Is it current or just period?
Speaker 1: I'll give you some time.
Speaker 2: What current artists am I listening to?
Speaker 1: I like that in the background, got the sun sound effects?
Speaker 2: New artists that I'm currently Oh, let me stop. I listened to Nipsey on the daily. I listen to Kendrick on the daily. Other than that, I'm I'm I'm an old school I listen to a lot of old school shit, not just rap. I listen to a lot of old school pop music. I listened to a lot of old school soul music. I'm an old school head. So I try to stay in my era. Not that you know, new music isn't good. You know, whatever is new and it's current, I donet heard it because, like I said, I got a sixteen year old in the house. It's just me And so I tell people every morning, I give my daily concerts, I give my am concert I get my afternoon concert.
Speaker 1: What does the AM concert start with?
Speaker 2: AM concert usually starts with a little bit a little ouzy vert or some NBA young boy, you know, that's about It starts about eight thirty in the morning. Yeah, my son, my son gets up about seven because he you know, they're doing the online schooling. So after his first class, he goes to the bathroom and he has the goddamn speaker you got.
Speaker 1: Over there in the corner speaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he has the big one, so he takes it in the bathroom. So boom, there's the AM concert last for about thirty minutes. So there's an afternoon concert that sprinkle with a little bit of you know, maybe some g Perico or some it's some real hood shit, Compton shit, you know, local Compton artists of the day. Might listen to a little tupot, might listen to a little nipsy And in the nighttime concert we're back to the mother. I don't know the artists because he he has variety of who we listen to. It might be some singing shit. Then it might go to some I fucked your bitch last night. You don't the place, So I'm I'm up on the latest I don't know all the artist names, but guaranteed, if you got a motherfucker song caut right now, my son done played it. I like the.
Speaker 1: AMPM Afternoon, you know, yes, indeed, all the concerts I get.
Speaker 2: Hey, shit they for free too. Shit.
Speaker 1: Talk about gang banging in twenty twenty one, oh shit, Oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, I don't know gang banging in twenty twenty one. Uh shit. The truth, it's still happening. I mean shit, it's warring going on right now. I'm the city of content. Every neighborhood is beefing with everybody right now. They're beefing with each other. We probably have a daily shooting, you know, two three people getting shot on the daily in Compton. It hasn't been this hot bedded in Compton for a while. What sparked it? Who knows. You never know what sparks the gang shit in the territories. It could be as simple as an Instagram beef and now, or you know, it could be longwithstanding. To me, it's it's a lost cause. And I'm not the one to really downplay the gang shit, okay, because I came from it, so I understand where the youngsters are coming from. When they're associated, and they're feeling like, you know, this is all they got because I was one of them kids at one point. You know, especially when you come from a household where you know its fatherless and you know moms is struggling as a single parent and you got three and four and five kids, and you're living in the middle of the neighborhood, and you know, it's influences, shit, the money, the status, you know, the bitches it's making. So it's hard for the youth to make a choice, and especially from from as young as they could remember, the lifestyle has been put forth in front of them, you know what I'm saying. Uh, it's right outside the window. So I understand it. I don't think it's a way to solve any problems because it just brings forth more death. And in this time right now, like I said, with us in the politics and the Black Lives Matter and shit, it only just shows that the problem still exists beyond that. You know, we still been We've been killing each other in the neighborhoods for a long time, you know what I'm saying. So it just shows that even though the unity of black people can try to come together on certain situations in the neighborhoods. It's still the same. We still have the animosity and the long standing beats. Like I said, shit like the hat Feels and the McCoys. Gang banging goes back a long time, so this day and age in twenty twenty one, it seems senseless. But until you can find a way to reconstruct what the youth see and what is glorified in their eyes from what was taught from before, then you always gonna have the problem with gang banging.
Speaker 1: I feel that's like product of your environments. Yes, indeed, tell us about wake your bitch ass Up hashtag? Where did that come from? What does it mean?
Speaker 2: Wake your punk ass up? Came from from a song I did. I did a song for Boys in the Hood soundtrack, Rest in Peace, John Singleton, shout out my boy ice Cube. I used to just hang around the movie set when they were filming Boys in the Hood shout out my boy JD. I used to hang with him a lot. They took me to the movie set met John Singleton. He said he wanted me to do a song for the movie. I was like, yeah, right, motherfucker. You ain't fucking with no nigga like me. You know, even though I had a record out, I was still gang banging real tough at that time. So got a call from the label. They said, John Singleton called, so he showed me snippets of the movie and I went to the studio that night and I wrote a song called growing Up in the Hood, and the beginning of the song I said, wake your punk ass Up because it was a metaphor that people needed to be woke to what was going on in the streets of Compton at the time, and in just l a period or with gang banging, because gang banging was worldwide at the time, you know what I'm saying, So let me not just speak on l A. Even though it was crafted from there, gang banging had reached the depths of Dallas, Houston, Chicago. It was all over. So wake your punker ass Up was a hashtag for people to wake up, to be woke to what's going on that.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to play? Truth with Texas? Warmed you up and I'm warm. We're front Now take Truth with Texas is where it's at private talk. I hope you're liking this episode. Make sure you comment below, like subscribe and let's see I'm c Eightlet's that's how we're going to play. It's four cards. We're going to go through all of them. We're going each a suited is a different type of question. Romantic, kinky, spicy, and naughty. We're going to get truthful. If Miss Texas don't get nervous. I felt that. I felt the nervous like you, maybe just a little bit. Okay, I'll go gentle.
Speaker 2: I like gentle.
Speaker 1: We'll ease your way into something. Okay, let's do it all right, Let's go first card m hm.
Speaker 2: Ace of.
Speaker 1: Spades. So it's a naughty question, which they're all going to be a little naughty, a little naughty. Let's see. I'm trying to not scare you away since this is your first question. Okay, what type of porn turns you on?
Speaker 2: What type of porn? Hmmm, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: You need that that sound. What type of what's your porn hub search? What you're like? Do you have only fans subscriptions?
Speaker 2: I don't have her only fans subscription?
Speaker 1: Do you have an only fans I mean everyone's doing it.
Speaker 2: These I don't have her only fans. I don't have an only.
Speaker 1: Fans not subscribed to mine. I'm sad. No, I just I just you just watch it for free.
Speaker 2: I just I just dove into.
Speaker 1: Your you know, in your research and coming out to private talk, You're like, le me, do you Google search? And then Google Search came up with the whole plethora of Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was, I was. I was a little fascinated.
Speaker 1: I'm like booty hypnotized you. Huh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, okay, I said, Okay, alexis Texas. Okay, what type of porn turns me on? I'm not into the the tie up fetish as ships.
Speaker 1: So no bondage, midget porn, threesomes, lesbians.
Speaker 2: I could do some some some threesomes, you know, two girls in a guy.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing you don't really or okay, I feel like you're a type of person that you're not gonna put in the search, like bar what you're gonna look, You're just gonna whatever's popped up.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a I'm a whatever pops up, and I'm interested.
Speaker 1: Like time is money, I gotta get this come out of me.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's do a quick So, yeah, I can do some threesome. I'm conservative.
Speaker 1: Two guys and a girl are only two girls, and.
Speaker 2: The two girls I don't want to see.
Speaker 1: So you want like stuff that's like really like it would be real life for you in essence, I mean, have you ever had a threesome?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: But of course Miss Texas just has to know. We're just getting to know each other. Have you had this game that you made that you came up with your Have you played that on your tour bus?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's been the bottle sex Positions.
Speaker 2: No. I mean I kind of got like, you know, a lot of women were kind of afraid. I didn't get a lot of action like that. I guess because people thought I were too hard in my image or my ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I didn't get pussy was scared. So how did you get it? Did you have to be like dominant and the super off? Well we're already off of.
Speaker 2: So it's like, how do you think I was dominant? I just think I found somebody who wanted to be, you.
Speaker 1: Know, not dominant, but like you have to be persistent or like show that you're interested in the person you're in the corner and you're just like mad dogging everybody and be like funk, I'm gonna go over there with him. I'm scared looking at me, like I'm gonna look at you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look at your motherfucking ass, and I'm usually not gonna say nothing. I'm just gonna look at you, and then when we catch the eye contact, I'm gonna look at you, and then I'm gonna right then and there. And they don't exactly like it's all I was gonna tell you everything right then and there.
Speaker 1: That's the second time that's been set to.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't you know, like when you see a guy, you already know if you're gonna give him some boosy or not right.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily like off, Like there's a couple of like check boxes that need to go off before that. But like first it's like overall, oh right, he looks good, or ooh he's looking at me, or he wants nothing to do with me. You gotta like check all these things because some people could be like, oh he looked at my friend. He's like like or he'd be like you know, some people, I'm not everybody's flavor. It's just you know, no, I mean, come on, I mean i'd like to think so, of course, but you know, It's true you have, especially when you're out with girlfriends. There's like there's like four or five different choices, you know what I mean, sore not for everybody, So you got to make sure you're interested. I've had a whole thing one time where I was at a club and this was like way like nineteen, This is like way pre kid. Yeah, okay, this is nineteen. I'm thirty five now. So I gave it myself. But and a girl and this guy was just doing the same thing, looking at me kind of thing, and like my girlfriend was like, oh, like we started talking and she was like he was looking at me. I was like, well, I don't think so he was like talking to me. So even the eye contact is a big thing, right, we kind of our friendship was never the same because I took her. Dude, that was you know what should happens?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh man sucks. Craziest place you've ever had sex? Oh wow, wow, we're going.
Speaker 2: There in a lot of crazy places.
Speaker 1: What's name three? You have to be a pile part of the Mile High Club? No, I am see I got one on you?
Speaker 2: Oh no, never never there I could say outside publicly in a public park.
Speaker 1: Like nobody's there. There's people there.
Speaker 2: It's daytime. Was it a concert, like, I mean, it's people walking around.
Speaker 1: So it was like, yeah, okay, I get it. Okay, falcony secks.
Speaker 2: Is that crazy though?
Speaker 1: I mean, but you're outside. I shot a porn right outside there.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, okay, but see, you're high crazy.
Speaker 1: But I also didn't have neighbors at the time. They never came outside. I've been here for a long time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could say balcony sex in the daytime. I like doing shit in the daytime when I think people can see.
Speaker 1: So you're definitely a lights on type of person.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like to see.
Speaker 1: Do you like your woman to dress up for you like lingerie, booty shorts song? Or do you not care? Just like get naked? I like a little intriguing you, like the transitional.
Speaker 2: She can put on some g strings and shit and a little shirt or whatever, or if she feel like putting on an outfit, I go, I can go for that.
Speaker 1: Do you watch porn with your significant other?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No? Do you watch porn solo?
Speaker 2: If I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, let's go to the next card. See it's not that bad. No, it's not it's fun.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I got the Ace of Heart.
Speaker 1: Ace of Hearts is romantic. Gosh, would you consider yourself romantic with that comment? I don't think.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a romantic.
Speaker 1: Okay, since you're not a romantic. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done? Mind you? I will tell you. Somebody told me the cash op somebody once. It's whatever romances to you, that's what's for you. I didn't really.
Speaker 2: Seem that got to be a new motherfuck us up. That's the new niggas and ship they like, ship is the most the most romantic ship. I did shit, nigga. I sent my bitch cash shap nigga with a heart at the end of the cash shap symbol. Big one fucking sifty cash app with the heart symbol did with the Boji smile like, bitch, I got you.
Speaker 1: That's romance to some people, you know. I mean, your son may be on that romance path. He may bee got girls.
Speaker 2: I've tooken, I've been overseas. I've taken the trip overseas with a female.
Speaker 1: But was it for work or did it specifically for Oh no, no, no, it was for fucking work.
Speaker 2: They're keeping. I put that motherfucker the promoter. I said, I need an extra ticket for a bitch and ship, so fuck I included her on the tour.
Speaker 1: So ship I mean romantic? Fuck I do an extra you know? Did you do an excursion outside of your work trip for her? On that trip?
Speaker 2: My my girl, if it was the sense would go. Romance to her would be me uh saying good morning and bringing her a cup of coffee and opening the door for her when she got in the car like ship that motherfuckers really don't do nowadays, you know, old school gentlemen. I opened the door for the for my girl or maybe you know, or just to say thank you when she does something. You know, simple ship like that is romantic to her.
Speaker 1: So what is your current relationship status?
Speaker 2: My current relation ship status is curious?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: No my my relationshipsments? No no, no no. I don't do entanglements. From going through a lot of bullshit over your years, you've learned that when you get with somebody and that they are, you know, really good to you, you learn to be straight and narrow. So that's what my situation is. I'm on the straightened arrow, straight and arrow.
Speaker 1: Nice does that come with rules. Does that come with you just do whatever you want? Or the straight arrow means that it's like a path for like things that you've guys done together. There's a lot of like grace you work on you, I guess.
Speaker 2: You work on trying to establish the together you working on trying to solid of five the forever.
Speaker 1: Like building like a relationship, so from like being friends to being lovers to being more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I would say that you'd have to be good friends, you know what I'm saying. And I think that's where it starts at.
Speaker 1: Are Do you have a candidate for this your situation?
Speaker 2: Do I have a candidate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's someone in this process of your relationship journey. Sure, several no, no no no no players, several no no. Nobody got time for that.
Speaker 2: Fuck that ship, man, I get it, man, it's all fun and games and shit. But that shit, man, it's that shit is tiring.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It is. If you found somebody, then I figure, fuck could go with that. The playing ship, all that shit is fun and dandy, and you know, the sexcapades could be all fun and shit. But at the end of the day, man, it's tiring. It's tiring trying to flip two and three and a lot of work. It's just too much, there's too demanding. It never works out. I don't give a fuck it don't. It just don't work out, man, having two and three unless you then established yourself as saying I'm single, I'm gonna do what the fuck I want to do. So I'm letting you know and you I'm single. Nah, I did that ship too.
Speaker 1: I'll be fucking you like touch away, like if you touched.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: But they all think they're in a relationship with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that shit is not cool.
Speaker 1: That ship is fucked up expectations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck that ship. That ship is tiring. Man, I'm telling you trying to fuck three and four motherfuckers time.
Speaker 1: How many times have you had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Oh? Ship depends on what type of day it was your best day? Should I could lay up and fuck all day?
Speaker 1: Like? Is that three times you're coming? But you're like, are fucking throughout the time?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How many times are you actually like coming? Five?
Speaker 2: Six? I try to make sure if it's gonna happen like that, you're gonna at least be coming at least every time. I mean you every time you fuck.
Speaker 1: So if you're fucking all day, you're gonna be fucking you're coming all day. What's the most what's your count? Three, four or five.
Speaker 2: In a day? In a day, probably could come about six seven times.
Speaker 1: You've came six or seven times in a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you spread it out the whole day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of coming, sir, Why I mean.
Speaker 2: But that's what you're going to do, right, I mean yeah, But.
Speaker 1: I don't think i've ever I I mean, in my mind, I want.
Speaker 2: To have can come like every fucking I mean, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Chap like you a chap. I'm swear I'm asking questions about the males because some males can go where it's like they can come and then they can be immediately ready to go again. I mean, they're gonna come again because it's every time you come, and it's a little bit obviously long come, but it's like that's why it's like, but it's more of an outwardly challenge for you than it is myself. I can come in five times by the time you come one time exactly, but myself too is like I know myself, So it's like the more I allow myself to come even though I'm liking it, then the less times amount of times we're gonna cut fuck makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: You're thinking about it now like it's a visual because you did your research and you're like, man, I okay, I remember that one movie. What did you look up?
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 1: I just you had a flashback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked up some ship.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite position?
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a all. I'm an all position type of naked.
Speaker 1: I don't have there's not one that's your favorite, like the finisher move. Like if you were a wrestler, your finishing sex move would.
Speaker 2: Be I would call them all all.
Speaker 1: You can't like the one that you're got to climax the most and you're gonna come and always though you don't come. There's guys that they just come that way all the time. You fucking on the person that's like the when they want to come, you know exactly what position they're gonna Yeah, I like it all. You're different every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today I could come doggy style, not that you can't climb them. But tomorrow I can come while you standing up we fucking. The next day, I could come while you lay a missionary have you ever.
Speaker 1: Done pile driver?
Speaker 2: No, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: What's your eyes got? Real curious? Like, I don't think I see.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna have to go and look up there.
Speaker 1: Let me see if the worst position ever. I don't think it's really practical. Some people like it. I don't really like it, but like, yeah, like i'd have to be like my head like off the couch with my pussies up in the air, and then you're like fucking the person. It's more like a show. You like that? No, I hate it.
Speaker 2: You're kind of uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: If some girls like it because of the angle, but not mine? Why I don't like? I talk about mine and the third person? Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't. I don't see why that would be comfortable. I don't know that's that. I've seen that position done a few times on pornos, and I would think, like, damn, isn't that like hurting your neck and shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't come feel comfortable, but mostly like voris porno sucks? Is Like it's not comfortable. You're just fucking.
Speaker 2: Question answer porn when you're doing pornos not whatever? Is the reactions real? Sometimes or are they all fake?
Speaker 1: Every girl's different. Me myself and I are the only one that I can speak for, And for me, I would say about eighty percent of the time it's real. Because for me, I was like, if I'm gonna do porn, I'm gonna do it because I enjoy it, not because I'm forced to do it. I'm not coming. So if I'm gonna fuck, I'm gonna come. What's the point of coming? I mean, what's the point of fucking without coming? There's no satisfaction. So I can only speak for myself. But there are girls that I've walked, you worked with, or other people that you can clearly see it's faking and it's really not attractive.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you can tell. I just was curious about that, Like are those moans and hollers real sometime.
Speaker 1: Or I mean, it's the same thing as you fucking regular bitches in you or in your personal life, like sometimes their moones aren't always real, but you do never know. So, But no, for me personally, the only one I can speak for, and I'd say like about eighty percent of the time while I was working, I was going that was doing it to fuck. Now the length again is like now you know stamina because it's like you're a sexual athlete. Like if you're fucking for a porn sine, it's like forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: To an hour, y'all not doing any cuts or anything.
Speaker 1: It depends on who you're working for. It depends on if you have good chemistry. It depends on if your partner shows up and he's Dick's gonna work today. It just depends on a lot of variables. Like that breakdown for you, spitting porno game for you, that's interesting private talk. I hope that you're liking this episode. Make sure you like, comment and subscribe. We've got two more cards.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: It's a diamond diamonds. It's a spicy question, but we're all a little spicy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever used food during intimacy with you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Are you like, oh, that's off the table.
Speaker 2: No, I've.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: Let me call them simple because I don't want to say that women are simple. I've been with some normal women, not too out of the box.
Speaker 1: Like you're only doing missionary, that's it.
Speaker 2: No, No, because that determines me. If you just do a missionary, I would think your sex life is kind.
Speaker 1: Of some people do it. I'm not saying it's boring.
Speaker 2: I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean fucking some girls don't even fuck their dudes anymore after they get you know, all these well, I don't know, I don't hear about it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you hear about it. Let's let's let's change that real quick.
Speaker 1: I hear about things, but not even that, like even like I've had multiple friends come up to me like as soon as they like get into the like lockdown part of the relationship, they withhold the pussy. Why I'm not saying I do it. I don't. I don't even condone it. I'm saying this is what I hear allegedly this is happening. So it's either something that you men are doing to them that they just don't want to fuck, or you know, I don't think it's their fault.
Speaker 2: No, maybe sometimes I think dudes when they get into the.
Speaker 1: Break it down.
Speaker 2: For me, I think dudes when they get into that part of the relationship now they're tall, they put their pins on what your sex life was when you first start fucking with a motherfucker. That's how I look at it. If y'all first started fucking like just I quoted like this, if y'all started fucking like it was a porno and over the transition of years or your relationship and now it's kids, he's not gonna want to fuck you like porno anymore. Why ah, because he's looking at you differently.
Speaker 1: But why what if she puts it on you like porn?
Speaker 2: Nah, he don't want you to put you was just walking down the grocery eye with my daughter. I can't see you coming home doing the gagging on the dick and oh my god, not not. Some dudes ain't gonna like it. It's just it's gonna be a turn off. That's why I'm not Now I'm not say that. I but that's why maybe some dudes go out and get that side because they look at you. This is my theory some dudes. And I'll talk to a lot of dudes. My dudes, it's like, I meet you, we meet you, hot man, she got assom the womb man at whatever, you're gonna start giving me the pussy. You gonna give it to me like we just met in the dark alley somewhere. It's dirty, it's nasty, it's you get me. We're doing all that buck wild crazy ship. As we go into a more serious relationship where now you know, dinner parties with the family and now the children, and now you now you meet not seeing you.
Speaker 1: You're still a freak, but but you cat, you have to hold back your freakness because oh no, man.
Speaker 2: You're going to church with moms on Sunday and the two kids, and you gonna you you walking home, y'all going to church on Sunday as a family. It's you, the girl, the kids and whatever. And then if they come home and she and she come home and want to gobble on your dick and slabber all on you.
Speaker 1: But what's wrong with that? Sounds like a great Sunday Sunday Funday.
Speaker 2: You're looking at her in a different light. I'm looking at her like Ozzie and Harriet. Now I'm not looking at her like if.
Speaker 1: I could see that if she's not trying to do things to be sexy, but if she's putting herself out there and giving you the same stuff that she was doing while you first were fucking, I think that's wrong. So as soon as you have a baby and she goes to church with mom, then you're like Nope. Sorry, you're not a porn star anymore. No, you get boring sex. That's the worst. That's a bad what happens.
Speaker 2: So that's what happens.
Speaker 1: That needs to be like rewritten in history. That should never happen. Private talking, y'all are out there fucking doing that yourself?
Speaker 2: Did g Strings get put up in the drawer and here come the boys shorts and ship motherfuckings.
Speaker 1: There's a time and.
Speaker 2: Place for boys, you know, all those I want strings every day? Fuck that I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Don't come differently, And you should have boundaries and say that. You should say that that's why you're in your your your journey of getting to where your I see it now, I see it all right. Last card club, it's a club. Is kinky. We're all kinky. Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a I like that.
Speaker 1: You don't have a foot fetish, big booty fetish lingerie. But do you like tits too? Or do you just like us skinny girls? Big girls?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a I'm a I'm a thick like her. I don't like she likes meat.
Speaker 1: On her bones. You don't want to break her? No, No, just break her off.
Speaker 2: I like something to grab onto, something to slap, something that other niggas that look at and be like, god, damn.
Speaker 1: You ever used a sex toy during sex?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What is it? I mean she used the sex toy?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but you had to. You didn't use it on her? No, I watched what was she using a bullet a built in a rabbit? Was she fucking herself inside? Or she was just playing with her pussy. She was just playing with her pussy, so no toys were involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was playing with her little electric thing. And I was watching and enjoying. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I was watching. It was a watcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever would you ever be cuckoled?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: We watch your partner getting sucked by somebody else? No, well.
Speaker 2: Does she have to be your partner?
Speaker 1: Well, your life journey mate? What do we call this? What do we call this?
Speaker 2: I've seen situations where I've seen broads getting fucked by niggas that I knew or whatever. But they were no, but you didn't switch, No, they were no motherfucking We didn't switch.
Speaker 1: Or no, no, I didn't know I switched. That was me being perverted means just watching the other person getting fucked. But it wasn't your partner. You saw somebody else grow get slashed. Have you ever let's see, well, how can I put this? Lost?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: It was a good one though, all right? But so okay, Wait, you've never wore a cock ring?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no toys for you. What's the craziest sexual experience?
Speaker 2: Craziest I mean from seeing porn, shit, man, shit kids? Pretty crazy, I would say.
Speaker 1: I'm but it's something that you've done, not porn.
Speaker 2: I haven't had the experience of doing too much crazy.
Speaker 1: What is something completely off limits in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: I think if you're a real solid man, then you don't do no anal shit.
Speaker 1: So no licking, no touches, anything not happening.
Speaker 2: No to the female probably yeah, but not to the male.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a foot job? No?
Speaker 2: What's a foot job? I told you I'm a I'm a newcomer when it comes to.
Speaker 1: Poor newcomer, I like that. So a foot job is when somebody gives you a foot job with their feet and they make you come all over their toes or their heels or whatever dirty shit they're into. But there's no penetration of the pussy.
Speaker 2: It's just it's some crazy motherfuckers out there.
Speaker 1: Huh Yeah, I have a foot fetish, but I don't have But I'm not like necessarily into foot job because it's a lot of work, because you know what I mean.