Speaker 1: One o one with Linchin Taco.
Speaker 2: On Orlando's rock station one oh one one wuj r R Talk. I want you to know I just made an executive, unilateral decision, just being a little edgy here this morning.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, I'm okay with it. I went ahead and posted an open voting for you Say It. We played a full eight minutes earlier this morning on the Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Wow Oh, because you know it's Metallica. Tickets up for grass.
Speaker 2: Yep, the featured band for you Say It this morning will be stained. So you have until nine o'clock. No need to do it right this second, but if you want to, you can cast a vote for which stained tune we should play. At nine to one with the most votes will do that. Then everybody who's registered, as Taco just pointed out, will be qualified to win tickets for the first of the two Metallica shows on a Friday night at Raymond James Night number one. Hopefully you're there and so sometime before nine it's there for you now if you want it, though, all right. I also I need to clarify here, Tako, So we had what I realized it late in the game earlier that we had a headline of the week contender staring us in the face, and I read it, and you seem to get a kick out of the listeners seem to have enjoyed it. Are we going to include that in the running in consideration for this week headline of the week?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about the one earlier this morning with porn Hub? Yeah, porn Hub pulls out of France.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's definitely a headline in the week. Okay, all right, so that is under to be added to which one?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What was the previous one?
Speaker 3: Other one was the guy who's taking a Wii and had his his Wiener bit off by an eleven foot snake in the toilet. Okay, all right, so those are the two. Okay, well, let me record this. Are you doing a headline right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We'll throw another one into the mix. Federal judge's wife confronts man playing bagpipes before assaulting his wife.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's break this one down for you.
Speaker 3: She assault the wife or the or the man playing the bagpipes. The woman we're talking about here doing the assaulting. Alleged assault is seventy six year old Unice is Gerr from the Houston area. Okay, she stands accused of being pissed off that one Scott Gibb who is originally from Scotland was in this park playing bagpipes. This bothered Unis. It annoyed Unis. She believed it was a disruption. She was gonna make it heard as to her displeasure. That ended with Scott Gibbs's wife getting involved. And this is when Unice assaulted, allegedly the wife of the bagpipe playing dude in the Houston park. Okay, so Eunis is the one that's some wife of a famous person.
Speaker 1: This is a lot pat.
Speaker 3: Her.
Speaker 1: Her husband is a federal judge. She made everyone aware of that. Okay, that's what I wanted to know.
Speaker 2: And she called her federal judge husband as a result of the bagpipe player in the park.
Speaker 1: The federal judge came down there.
Speaker 3: She's one of those ones who thinks that her husband being in a high position can get her out of everything.
Speaker 1: He actually came down to the park. Yeah, he's a bini and uh, he's not in.
Speaker 2: Any kind of trouble. He actually was trying to diffuse it. He diffused the situation.
Speaker 3: But there was a lot there. I mean, the guy's name was Scott from Scotland. That's not to creative on the parents part. Well, it's very logical, makes sense. So bagpipe beat down, Yes, I don't know if that competes for the with a porn hub pulling out of France.
Speaker 1: Or the taking a Wii and loosing your mushroom cap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where are you on bagpipes?
Speaker 1: You? Uh? You love him? I absolutely do love the sound of bagpipes.
Speaker 3: I'm alright with him because usually you hear him it's you know, like in honor of somebody, possibly at a funeral or something. So I think of him in a respectful way. But you non stop Now it's like me, I'll go right.
Speaker 2: My favorite ACDC song is It's a Long Way to the Top, which bagpipees prominent in that one?
Speaker 1: A non traditional use of bagpipes, I might have. I have nothing against the middle of the road on the bagpipe.
Speaker 3: You're not going to assault someone over playing bagpipes, and especially the guys just a Scottish fella enjoying the park. And you'd have to admire the lung capacity. Yeah, that one, and then what's the other one? My daughter played the the clarinet or whatever gives you a headache. Well, I mean she had a really bad concussion like me, so that's why I gave her a headache.
Speaker 1: But it's not a widespread problem though.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I don't think because I hadn't seen any research on headaches.
Speaker 1: But hey, you know what you play any instruments growing up? Yes?
Speaker 2: I played the recorder, okay, well, not played the record. No, not that recorder, the tape recorder, okay, played DJ.
Speaker 1: That was my instrument. No, you played no other side.
Speaker 2: I had no uh that I'm telling you. That is part of the reason I had to be a DJ. In addition to my inspiration with the Pirate radio station, I had no skills when it came to making my own music. But I love music, obviously, and I wanted to be a part of it. So that's part of the reason I decided to do this occupation.
Speaker 3: I played the baritone for a little bit in a Brookshire, Brookshire because it.
Speaker 1: Was either take a reading class or camp or whatever. Band.
Speaker 3: So I said, what was it? You played baritone? What is that? It's like it's almost like a tuba, that big old thing.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I played the piano over the weekend. I didn't realize I could play that. But I was a few deep too, so I don't know if my skills were really as good as I thought.
Speaker 1: I was ticked on some ivories. Man.
Speaker 2: The Memphis Police Department is searching for two men who recently were caught leaving the home of some homeowners who were having some renovation work done, making off with a vanity, a faucet in a countertop, and raising the escape difficulty by hauling all that stuff away on bicycles.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is impressive with a vanity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole vanity, fawcett and countertop combo there. They just they have some sort.
Speaker 3: Of did They just ride side by side and each guy hold one half and it.
Speaker 2: Looks like they had some sort of wheels to put underneath the Uh.
Speaker 3: It's just really in need of a vanity, huh.
Speaker 2: Four fifteen in the afternoon, these guys just waltz striding. I guess they noticed that there had been some some home improvement crews in and out of the house recently, because they said this guy or these two dudes are suspected of robbing the house the previous week, where they took two TVs, an air fryer, coffee maker, and toiletries as well as a huge box of paper towels.
Speaker 3: They just trying to deck out their apartment or like maybe a homeless camp. I mean, I don't know why you need a vanity there, but impressive, Yeah, high end homeless camp.
Speaker 1: Huh. And the air for iyer and all you know that air for will burn it down.
Speaker 3: The usually people hey, hey, Bobby, Bobby, yes, you have a bathroom here in your place where you stay. Yes, just be really careful with our vanity. Usually when people break into those, you know, like renovation sites or whatever, they're usually going for tools because a lot of times, I mean I know that any construction guys and ladies listening right now are like, Nope, your tools are your tools. You take them with you, you keep an eye on them. But every now and then you get that lazy bone. We asked the homeowner, Hey, can I just leave these there under the tarp and then they're gone.
Speaker 2: When when I was a teenager and I allegedly might have been witnessed to some of my friends climbing an under construction condominium on Singer Island, I can tell you for a fact, that they leave the air compressor on the eighteenth floor, which always one of the broms might have had it take a trip to the ground floor.
Speaker 3: Really, oh, just pushed it off the side of the bill. It's different, friends, I mean we raised hell too. Corn used some bagpipes in some of their songs that, yeah, this person's aunt moved.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm gonna be waltzing around in a kilt or anything going smoke lets, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't you know I'm not at that level.
Speaker 3: No, somebody said, my aunt moved to Scotland when I was a kid, and my cousin learned bagpipes.
Speaker 1: In the school band. He was terrible, all right.
Speaker 2: And finally in another uh, strange getaway, but logical, I suppose, because I had asked you to think about what your ultimate getaway would be if you were to resort to a robber. A guy in Errington Township, Pennsylvania knocked over a gas station convenience store, rolled in and rolled out, literally on roller blades. He had a gun and a knife and he oh wow, put it right now. I have video foot him. The police are looking for him. The nineteen year old convenience store worker named armand was quite upset over it.
Speaker 1: He was shouting at me without any reason. I just work hard.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say the same thing to him, like if you need money, if you want money, then you have done it for yourself.
Speaker 2: Damn straight, armand get a job, is what you telling the dude on the roller blades and armand or whatever or mod, I'll tell you should have hired a BWO security guard.
Speaker 3: That man would never roller blade again, right, he would be in a wheelchair blading down the road.
Speaker 1: You'd have a whole new set of wheels, big wheels.
Speaker 3: That's it with a BWO sticker slap right on the back.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: People are still sending me self a Jeff stamp envelopes stamped envelopes for a BWIG left. I had like two on my desk and right now there's uh, there's three different requests.
Speaker 1: What are there going to be any more? Producers have no boss.
Speaker 3: Has been really busy with with Rockville now Metallica.
Speaker 1: So I know, you know, you know the right and the wrong times to ask for things. You get to pick your pick your moments. Right.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I was thinking about my getaway. If I had no restrictions on how I get away. Helicopter, helicopter, even though I'd never ride on a helicopter to be that would be the most logical way.
Speaker 1: To get away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just pull you right up. Yeah, you know, action movie style there the next Tom Cruise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me, all right, my own stunts follow these uble j R r