Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by the guests of Sasquatch Experience do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the host, sponsors, or affiliates of the Sasquatch Experience. As always, listener discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: We got someone or something crawling around out here?
Speaker 3: Does a legend walk among us working in the forests of our world?
Speaker 4: Did you see what it was? Was it a person or an animal?
Speaker 2: Or I can't go? Oh, I know as if my thunder light came on and I heard happened to glen and see this thing running across the yard A good fight man or something works like a man. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: For over fifteen years, we've talked with scientists, researchers, investigators, and witnesses trying to gain insight and truth around the existence of this mysterious entity.
Speaker 2: Jesus quite ar, Hello, get somebody out here.
Speaker 3: What's going to announce there?
Speaker 2: I thought of amits about six foot nine?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Easy announced there? Yeah, I'm working right ry Oh, okay, hand on her, Yeah, got it's big?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's he doing in your yard?
Speaker 6: We're going to.
Speaker 3: Join us as we continue into the investigation of the Sasquatch Experience. And good evening, everybody, Welcome to the Sasquatch Experience for Monday, October twenty eighth, twenty twenty four. It's almost well, it is the end of October. It's not the almost end of October. It's here, and which means we're getting close to the end of the year twenty twenty four. And that's frightening because this year has gone incredibly fast. And if you noticed, we are sparse and hosts tonight, but we make up for it with quality of guests. And our guest tonight is someone I'm a huge fan of and she's one of the greatest people I know, probably one of the most talented researchers I know. And I don't use researchers as in just boots on the ground. I mean I can give Heather a task or a subject and in days I'll probably be the most knowledgeable person on that subject. I kid you not, folks. It's a talent and she's amazing, and it's Heather Moser of course, probably from small Town Monsters fame, but you know, she's the host of the lore. You know. Now, I also believe jumping on Monster Opolis, Yes, which is pretty cool, one of my favorite podcasts to tune into. Now back from Hiatus. So, Heather Man, thanks for joining us tonight. I was really tickled you agreed to come on. Not been on our show before, so we're just glad you're here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 3: And of course you've been nice to have us on. We'll have me on The Lord, you know. And it's always great to kind of cross pollinate these programs and get them out to the masses, because this is what it's all about, information and entertainment. I don't think you can have one without the other anymore. Small Town Monsters, I think is a great example of that. And Matt, I would be remiss if I didn't also acknowledge you, you handsome man up there in the corner.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. Thank you so and I am super excited to talk to Heather tonight. On the one thing, and I'll just kind of go through my little knowledge on her background is she has always been obviously our our go to person, Sean if you needed information, if you need a Lord, you need a history. But again you brought up that this is the end of October. We're coming up on Halloween, and Heather is not just you know, known in the crypto world, but also the paranormal world. So hopefully we can get some get some good paranormal information from her as well tonight.
Speaker 3: So we'll take it wherever the conversation goes, my friend, really, So that's where it's at, Heather. You know, we everybody always wants to know the genesis of how people get involved. I want to know how you got started in this, but I want to know also how you've honed this amazing research ability that you have.
Speaker 7: Well, I have been researching significantly since college. Actually I learned a lot of the tools that I have going to different databases and whatnot while I was in college during my undergrad and graduate work, and that was something that I missed doing a lot, was that really deep research, like going to the libraries and opening up the books or getting into archives online and things like that. So whenever I heard about small town Monsters, then that had my attention. Minerva Monster did of course, because I grew up next to Minerva, and I mean, word gets around when they're making a documentary about next to your hometown. So I started paying attention to Small Town Monsters from the beginning, and after a while I told Seth, hey, you know, if you want a researcher, I'd be willing to help you because I really missed doing that. I had already graduated and just missed that deep research and then to research stuff that's super fun, like the paranormal, because that started I started with the Bell, which that's what the bridge was there to get involved with STM. But between paranormal encryptids, I mean, there's not much more fun out there to look into as far as that goes.
Speaker 3: Right now, Before you joined Small Town Monsters, you did do paranormal investigating, correct, were you weren't a novice in this field?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, I had been investigating and actually one of the first I guess not the first thing, but one of the early on projects that we had was a short lived thing called on the Trail of Hauntings that I got to host, So that was a little foray into paranormal. But yes, I had been investigating and doing research into that, and it's something that I've been interested in since I was little. I mean just just a kid watching unsolved mysteries growing up and hearing stories from my mom about growing up in a haunted house, and it's just something that's always been there.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to see how that's kind of synonymous with a lot of us in the field unsolved mysteries, Right, Robert Stack, I don't know if I ever thought i'd be doing a podcast at some point in my life, you know about unexplained phenomena and sasquatch. But the one thing that always disappointed me is I never smoked enough cigarettes to get that voice like Robert Stack, which is okay because I don't have the health issues he had either, but correct. You know, it's just funny how many of us were started by things like unsolved mysteries because when we were younger, we didn't have small town monsters. We didn't have a lot of information out there like we do today. And I stress that because this generation of researchers really has the world at its fingertips and this massive amount of information that didn't exist. And Heather, you're part of that creation of that that information that folks have, which is a pretty awesome thing to think about. You know, we we've and you know the fact that I think that you you being a female investigator makes it even more special because up until recently we've had a few over the years, but you know, you're kind of trend setting and becoming a role model and and you know, an inspiration for a new generation of younger investigators.
Speaker 7: That's awesome. That's exciting to think about. I don't think about that often, but yeah, that's wow because I'm thinking of you know, you messaging me about Joan Jeffers, researching into her, and you know, she didn't get the recognition that she should have had all so it was interesting to look into some of the work that she had done and the people that she'd worked alongside that we do know today, and her name should be out there as well, so.
Speaker 3: I know, right no, and you know, and again, folks, what we're referencing is there was a lady investigara named Joon Jeffers, who's probably not probably is a very unsung part of the UFO kind of Bigfoot phenomena in the late sixties early seventies, a contemporary of Stan Gordon and doctor Paul Johnson and other folks, and she worked with a wide array of individuals, but she's often overlooked in today's literature and I always had a soft spot for Joan because I and Heather Coday, because I hit a wall, so I tagged Heather in. I said, I got this problem. There's this lady that deserves to be recognized for the work she's done, and I can't find anything about her. And I swear for the longest time, Heather, I thought I made this woman up. I really did. And her name was Joan Jeffers and she was from Bradford, pennsylvani But again, she had some experiences that kind of led her into researching this phenomena. And she's I don't know if it's by choice or if it's just by ego. Has was kind of doctor Paul's the only one that really acknowledges her contributions.
Speaker 7: Two.
Speaker 3: And it's very slight. I mean, and I'm not trying to put anybody down, but when you when you're trying to craft this this story around Joan, she just disappears from Bigfoot, she disappears from UFO. And so I got a hold of Heather and I said, Heather, I don't know what to do, and Heather, you kind of want to work on it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I found out she was a real person. You did not invent her at all. I actually talked to doctor Johnson and asked him about her, called him up and got some info from him as well. But and I'd tracked down some relatives to see if they were willing to talk about her at all. And they were going to be looking into their records because that was the one thing we didn't know where all of her research went, right, So they were going to be looking into that, and we're going to get back to me. I haven't heard from them, but yeah, she was involved from a very early age. There were in even her family, if I'm remembering correctly, had incidents that happened to them when she was a young girl. So she was brought into the community very young and then stayed with it and became a It seemed like from everything I read that she was almost like a backbone to the work that she did. She was manning the telephone lines back whenever people would like physically call on the telephone to report stuff, and taking down notes and keeping all that in line. So yeah, and it was UFOs and Bigfoot because she had a hand in the UFO stuff as well, very much. So.
Speaker 3: And as we uncover more, hopefully Heather and I do something with the material, because she does have a story that deserves to be told. You know, if you spend time in this and you put the work in, whether you're a page or a chapter, your story still deserves to be told in this field. And I've always felt bad that you know this lady and I didn't know her personally, and I don't know why I developed such a kinship with her and I don't know her, but I don't know why it was so important to me, but it was. And when Heather, you know, got a hold of me and said, hey, I got information, I had tears because I don't know. It was just really important to me that she gets recognition for the work she's done, and we're going to make sure at some point in time that it happens. How it happens, I don't know. But Heather was really the driving force to get the info. She had a family, but it wasn't a large family. It's not like it was incredibly expansive, but it was very reclusive. It's not like they were just numping out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just taking a note now to reach out again to that relative that i'd talked to to see if there are any updates, because I know life gets busy, So it does.
Speaker 3: It does. Now, Heather, as you've gone through and done research on all these topics, what's what has been one of the more significant, maybe shocking revelations you've stumbled upon while doing research on any of these topics. What's been the most stand out thing you've uncovered?
Speaker 7: Wow? Well, it would probably have to do with just the impact that some of these experiences have had on people in general. It's not that the stories themselves are I mean, they're all significant. It's not that there's anything that's really I don't know, like, oh my goodness, I've never heard of that before. It seems like most stories that people have to tell there are there's a precedent for it somewhere else, which should make them feel better that they're not alone in their citing. But the stuff that's like a wow moment is when you start talking to these people and if they've had a very significant emotional reaction to it, especially if it had been like decades before and they still have difficulty recounting what had happened to them, that's pretty That's a pretty serious thing that you know, you definitely take to heart when you're talking to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I just I'm being interviewed on another show here that's coming out. It's relatively it's has nothing to do with cryptozoology. It has all to do with people, right. And one of the things that was, you know, was talking about my personal experiences and I had just done a presentation and Catawista, Pennsylvania, and from my own experience, how much it changed me Talking to Lawn and Eric Hartman over the weekend, two people I've worked with for a long time kind of you know, recultivated that. And you're right, Heather, it's sometimes those experiences you have really don't even resonate in the moment that they really take a long time to build and build and build, and then one day you just have this crescendo of emotion or flashback or whatever you want to call it, and it's it's just driving and it really it gets to you. It uncovers a raw nerve and it's really these situations really affect people. And it's one thing that I don't think this I don't want to say skeptics, because I think there's a different a difference between real skeptics and there's a difference between assholes, right, And it's the one thing the assholes just don't get is that these are real people that when somebody's having a real experience, you know you can't fake that. And I'm sure you both know you know from either interviewing witnesses or and you know, Heather, the research you've done, there's something that it's a thread that weaves between these people that have had these really true encounters and these true experiences. There's this it was almost like a thread of a genuine thread that really that ties it together.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And we've had moments where stuff aligns on projects that we definitely weren't intending for it to align in such a way. So there was, for example, on UFOs, on the trail of UFOs night visitors we had I had tracked down a guy. It was a very weird way that I got in touch with him. I had like contacted a local a local shamanic teacher out in Colorado and I was like, Hey, just out of curiosity, has anybody ever come to you with a significant event that's happened in their life similar to a UFO situation. She's like, actually, yes, my son in law had an encounter and she talked with him, and he was really reluctant to talk to us. But after I talked to him on the phone for a little bit a couple times, he was like, Okay, I'll come out. And he was so terrified when he got to the airbnb, he was just pacing back and forth, just shaking. And I think when he recounted the story, the nervousness was not just about being on camera but about reliving the experience altogether. But after he explains his story, which one of the main parts of it is that there was this blinding light that came in through the bedroom window that he I think his phrasing was something like, you know, the lights in the parking lot at Walmart can get really bright. It was that, but times one hundred. Well, the next morning, we talked with a move On member, Katie Page, and she was explaining her experience from when she was younger, and she brought up the exact same light and gave the exact same description of that light. And so I was able to message that man and tell him, Hey, you're not gonna believe this, but we're interviewing somebody right now who had almost an identical experience, and he felt so relieved that there was someone else that had had that because he hadn't shared his story with anyone. He didn't want to, but you know, it's got to be to have an experience like that and then not know if other people have had that same encounter. It's got to be a lonely feeling. So that was just something that we all looked at each other as Katie was explaining her her scenario from when she was younger, and she gets to the point of the light in a voice because it also had a voice with it, and everybody on the crew just looks at each other like, is this happening right now? We just heard this story last night from someone completely different. So yeah, that was really awesome.
Speaker 3: Heather. Now, you've been in all areas of the paranormal unexplained, inviewed folks, and investigated different sightings and encounters. Not to draw a difference in intensity or do you find the UFO experiencers tend to be a little bit more emotional about their encounters than folks that experience ghosts or bigfoot hmm, or maybe shaken up more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it does seem that way in some instances, But then for every person that seems emotional with a UFO encounter, I think back to some of the sasquatch encounters that we've talked or we've interviewed people about, and there's were particularly violent in some way, or or if you get into dogman encounters, those ones are especially emotional for people. So I don't know if it's predominantly UFOs or not, but I see what you're saying. I can see that correlation.
Speaker 3: Sure, right, For some reason, it just seems like UFO in experiences or you know folks that have more than just a UFO, like a blinding light with a disembodied voice, or you know, et contactor. And I'm not trying to be disparaging. I'm just going to use that terminology that they there is a lot more of a darkness to it, like an elevated sense of fear and dread, where you know a big foot sighting could be. And I hear go, I'm going to say it again, Matt, don't hit me something simple as something running across the road. Yeah, And the ongoing joke is a few episodes ago I said that, I said, a roadside crossing isn't that significant of us a sighting, not intentionally meaning you know what I'm saying, Like in the terms encounters you could have or roadside encounters you know, a little mundane, but you know, with with the you know some of these real deep you know effective UFO or you know, ET contact. So it's a lot darker and a lot more in person and and and scary. It really the fear factors.
Speaker 7: There more absolutely well, they seem to also lose the ability to control your own bodies a lot more, right, Not that that doesn't happen with sasquatch experiences, because I've heard of people having that as well, where they completely freeze up, But with the UFO witnesses that we've talked to, there's been a lot more of a feeling as if you don't have control of the situation at all in any way, and that would be unnerving for certain.
Speaker 3: Well, I really feel like that that there's two different phenomenas in that. One. I think with the sasquatch encounters and you can't move, I think that's a physical response to something, whereas something from out there that could be induced. And one could also make the argument that a sasquatch can do the same thing, but I don't know. To me, it seems very different. And a lot of these intense sightings and experiences that happened to UFO contact ease. It's more induced than it is you know, your own body preventing you from doing I.
Speaker 6: Was just about to say that as a biological reaction that the person is having as opposed to a UFO encounter, where you know, you may have something that could displace time, energy and such and you have absolutely no control over that whatsoever. Whereas it's your body putting that defense up when you're dealing with a dangerous situation. Is say you're you know, you see a big foot and it's coming to your car, coming, you know, uh coming to you and you're out in the woods.
Speaker 3: I don't want to start a whole debate with folks out there that you know that any of these situations are less scary than the other. That's not the intent, you know, it's the dialogue between that I personally, from what I've witnessed and experienced from folks talking about their encounters people with you know UFO contacts are a lot more disturbed by them than you know, your generals, And at this point in time, Like you know, some sasquatch experiences are are just really like, I don't know, bullshit I'm having Like we've made it easy for folks to hoax. Now I say that all the time too, like we've put it out there and is it really a big foot or you just connecting dots that don't exist, like you know, as we as you go forward with these documentaries, Heather, and you talk to people that probably want to be on these programs, what's your bullshit detector look like?
Speaker 7: Uh? Well, huh so far that has come up a few times when it has to deal with somebody you reaching out to me directly and being extra pushy. Not that I haven't had people reach out to me that have said things like, you know, I've had an experience and I want to get this off my chest or whatever, but they're not pushy about listen. I've got the story that we're gonna sell a million copies if you record it. You know. I've had those kind of people come up to me and I was like, Okay, I mean, I'll listen to you, but that's about it. But yeah, I don't know. Of course, it's it's difficult with some because there's no doubt that they've seen something. It just doesn't necessarily sound like what they think it is. But that's not my job to decide either. That's the good thing about being the researchers. I just have to record the facts that are presented to me as they are. But yeah, definitely, I've had people come up and they're just the extra pushy ones are a huge red flag to me.
Speaker 3: It's not that you don't want to believe folks, Yeah, it's I think so many of us want there to be information we can gather from the sighting or the encounter this person has had. But you have to be very careful with that information if it's good information, if it's just going to contaminate the data pool. And that's the struggle Matt and I are kind of going through right now as we go through a lot of these citing reports that we're seeing from past and present that you know, is this really good data? You know, when we're looking through our own reports, was this really something we can validate or was this an emotional response? Was this a feeling as opposed to a fact? And we're really trying to push ours at least the two of us in our own research push ourselves between that difference is there is it a feeling or is it a fact? But just because it's a feeling doesn't mean we disagnore it. At the same time, we still notated, but I think we're very We're a lot more careful. And it's the same as we talk with witnesses. It's you know, there's certain things they tell us that that sound really good, and there's certain things that they say to us that are kind of like, well, that's kind of a red flag. But case in point, Heather, Matt and I had a guy that came to our town hall meeting. He didn't want to be a part of the town hall. He didn't even stay for it. He came to the town hall, gave us some information and it was really good information. Like the information he gave us is stuff that we've been salivating over for years of trying to get really good data. But the next concern after we heard it was, man, this is really too good to be true. Until we followed that data to the source and we're like, wow, we can validate everything he's saying to us. And so it was I don't know, it's it's a it's a great time to be alive in this research, but it's also an incredible burden if you're trying to put out good research.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and like you said that, the fact that he came to you and he didn't stay, he didn't get pushy, it doesn't sound like or anything like that. It's not like he came to you and said, listen, this is going to make an excellent documentary or anything like that. That that's a good thing that helps. That's on his side for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I mean, and that was the big takeaway from it. Like he brought the information to us, but he really kind of had that nonchalant I don't give a crap attitude, like you take with this and do with this as you wish, but like there's like important data that you get. As Matt's a hunter. I'm not a hunter, but I am respectful of hunting trends because it's important we follow them for what we do.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 3: I don't also don't want to go out in the woods and get shot trying to look for bigfoot and being out there at the wrong time of year. But the things he was telling us about animals at elevations and a lack of animals at certain elevations that wasn't happening beforehand. It was all very telling stuff and it turned out to be really really good data. That's awesome, Matt. You got any questions, I'm wordy tonight. I'm talking a little bit a little bit.
Speaker 6: So here's my here's my biggest thing for Heather is I was introduced to you from watching Small Town Monsters, watching the series. I'm innerva you had been involved with this property. Yes, if that had some activity. So I'm going to kind of start morch where the beginning here? Was this something that you just kind of you know, you started experiencing the activity and you reached out to Seth or was it something where Seth had reached out to you guys because of the activity. Can you tell us how the how everything started with that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you're referring to the Bigfoot project. Yes, and that got started. That was definitely not something that had been planned. We had just moved here to this farm, which was my husband's family's farm. But we moved in and we moved in in the end of July early August something along those lines, and around mid August a friend had come over to visit. She had flown in from Oregon, and we were looking more because this is an old farmhouse, so we were like, let's do some ghost investigating here house. So we were at the house doing some stuff and then we're like, well, how cool would it be to go out in the woods. Because this property has about three hundred acres attached to it. It's a mix between farmland and woods, So like, let's go to the woods and see what we can find. And we were in the woods, and within just a few minutes of being in the woods, she was extremely uncomfortable and she's like, we can't stay here. We got to go out in the field. And I'm like, okay, that doesn't seem very ghost like, but all right, we'll go in the field. So we went out in the field and I said, well, now I feel like this could be like a bigfoot thing. Let's play the Ohio Howl because that was recorded not too far from where Minerva is anyway, just county over. And I played the howl just from my phone, just cut my hand around it, so you know, as loud as that would be. But we got returns from that.
Speaker 6: Oh really.
Speaker 7: Then we yeah, then the one friend that was with us. He could do the whistle that you know, you put your fingers in your mouth you whistle really loud. I can't do it, but yeah, he would do that and we'd get the return whistle back. And eventually my friend became extremely uncomfortable and was like, we gotta I can't be out here. There's stuff here. But we had things happen that night, and then I don't know if it was the next day because she was still here, so I don't know if I went back out the next day or not, but it was within the next couple days. I went out and I looked where I had put crystals in the woods, because when we first moved in here, I put crystals around the woods because I thought it'd be cool for my kids to come across them, like a treasure hunt or something as yet older. And the one crystal was gone, and in its place was a deer vertebrae. And that's whenever I got a whole seth was in that timeframe, and I was like, hey, because I was already working for STM at that time, but I'm like, Okay, weird stuff's happening here. You should know, just I don't know exactly what's going on, but here's what happened the other night. Now this is gone, and now I've got this deer vertebrae, which Seth was like, you didn't touch it, did you? And I'm like, yeah, I'm actually holding it right now. He's like, oh, you shouldn't have on it. But he's like, listen, I'm gonna come out with some cameras. We're gonna see what's going on. And so he came out and the first night that he was here with cameras is what you get in the first episode of the Big Book Project. Yeah, and but that all happened super quickly. I mean he was here by September, so I mean we'd been here a month, month and a half maybe w and there had not been activity that at least my in laws have not told me anything about activity here beforehand, not on this property anyway. So yeah, we definitely weren't expecting it, but it happened, and we were able to get a lot of it on camera, which was also awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that I'll tell you that was our big introduction to you. And I'm gonna have a bunch more questions about Bigfoot for you when we when we get back from the break. So sounds good, all right.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned, folks, We're gonna tak a quick break as we played the big Foot Bullhorn live here in the Sasquatch Experience. Stay tuned, folks. Sean Falker, Matt Arner, and Heather Moser will catch you right on the Flip Side News team.
Speaker 5: I Sam, I don't mind Halloween. Our cat died two days for Halloween this years. We left him in the yard for extra decoration.
Speaker 3: Pretty good.
Speaker 5: Do you dress up for Halloween? I did this year my buddy I wanted to help him out. You got a health food business. He started a little gym in theres. So I dressed up, put on a dress and win as a trans fat.
Speaker 4: A happy Monday night to you all on Halloween week. Oh scary scary. Thanks for joining us here at the big Foot Bullhorn, right here at the Sasquatch Experience. And I'm going to step off the Bigfoot path just a little bit because I want to make a point that sometimes something extremely normal can be misconstrued as something completely abnormal. And you can give me your opinion back on October twenty second, the Wildlife Conservation Park in England posted on Facebook that it wanted help with an animal identification. According to the post, Bristol Zoo's Projects trail cameras recorded a mysterious winged and horned creature lurking near the facility's animal habitats. The identity of the critter has animal experts, I want to underline experts a little stumped per the post, so the Bristol Zoo Projects shared a photo of the mystery animal with their Facebook fans for help. In the photo the creature included the Facebook post, the animal appears to have at least one horn coming out of its cow like head and also seems to be donning wings. Now the conservation team uses camera traps to survey the ancient woodland. A familiar munt jag dear has us a little stumped. The park road on the post, which also included a photo of a monk jag deer in daylight so viewers could compare the deer with the mystery animal. Muntjag deer are small species of deer native to Southeast Asia that grow short antlers that resemble horns. According to the Park, the Bristol Zoological Society conservation team, which monitors. The cameras set up alongside bare woods seven and a half acres of ancient woodland that has seen footage of the mystery animal and say the creature appears to have fore legs and it's like nothing we've ever spotted before. The strange creature's appearance occurred right at the beginning of Bristol zoos projects Halloween celebration, including the Zoo's howl Oween, Myths and Legends Trail, where visitors will get to see animals up close and maybe spot the mystery animal. Okay, if you take a look at the picture, you can see what they refer to. The wing on its back is an exact duplicate of its ear. It's a double exposure photo, something so common, and yet we perceive it as something mythical and cryptid. Like you know, I understand this may just be a who knows from emotional thing to have more visitors come to the Bristol Zoo Project's Halloween celebration, but nonetheless it's still a hoax. Hey, when we come back, we've got an announcement to make for next year. Now you're gonna have to sit around and wait.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the big football horn right here on the Sasquatch Experience.
Speaker 4: It's not Dockers, it's God Knockers. Hey, have you been to the squatch Field site on the interweb that has it all introducing Got Knockers dot Org. Stop on buy for an intriguing story of the encounter that started it all. But wait, there's more. Got Knockers offers some fabulous merchandise like T shirts, hoodies on these, breath the Baby, plus a stunning array of jewelry and some fantastic sauces that will make your taste buds dance. But the coolest of all is a genuine God Knockers tree knocker. Stop on by and say hi to the folks of Got Knockers, Gwendolyn and Michael Purcell, get in on the action and just visit got Knockers dot Org again Got Knockers dot o RG. Well, now get your paper wall hanging calendars out for twenty twenty five and go to March twenty ninth and mark it down because it's the return of the penn Ohio Paranormal Conference at Tiffany's Banquet Center in Brookfield, Ohio. Your mcs are Jamie King and Jenny King I know them from somewhere, and special guest speakers Gwendolyn Purcell wonder if she's got knockers, Jim Sparks, Fred Saluga, Michael Cook, and just for Halloween, Amy Boo. The address is Tiffany's Banquet Center, six zero one Bedford Road, Southeast, Brookfield, Ohio. Thanks again for listening to this edition of the Big Football Horn right here. I'm the Sasquatch Experience. Gentlemen, you know what to do.
Speaker 5: I'm telling we meet again in the MI.
Speaker 3: Vance is not with us tonight. I think he pulled a hamstring doing that big football horn this week, but we thank you Vance for your contribution. It's not a Sasquatch experience with a big footballhorn, folks. I'm Sean the fort chout Walker Matt Arner our guest tonight, Heather Moser. As we're back into the last part of our show for the evening. My God is the time flown? And man, we were just starting to get into the big Foot Project before I pulled us away for the break So Bigfoot Project at an undisclosed location in Ohio, Heather Crazy Place, Seth Breed Love had a sighting at that location and hayes he's filming jumps out of a moving UTV. Crazy tell us about that.
Speaker 7: Well, from my perspective, what happened was Seth went out to shoot b roll and came back super excited that he had a sighting. But what happened was they were driving around on the gator to get b roll of the farm, and during the at the one clear cut area, set saw something run across the opening the clear cut opening and apparently said stop, but before it could get stopped, just ran out of the vehicle anyway and didn't break his legs somehow and started running in that general direction, but couldn't get very far because the clear cut wasn't really that clear. There were a bunch of briers and rambles and stuff up, so he could only get so far. But later actually we found out that right where he had his sighting, when they did clear it out and actually come in and mow, there was a path right there that we didn't know existed. So it was clearly taking the path of least resistance literally as it was crossed seeing the clearing. But yeah, Seth had that glimpse and was super stoked about it, and I was like, of course I missed it, Doug on it, So I haven't seen one, but I did, you know as it was seen. Yeah, I don't know how I didn't get injured either, maybe as was seen on the Bigfoot project. I was still there when we had activities, so I've definitely heard them around but not seen one, which honestly I may be okay with that, to be fair, I don't know how I would feel if I were to see one.
Speaker 3: So that's a good you know, it's a good feeling. Take experience, I guess as someone who's had an encounter, sometimes I wish I would never have. It really messed me up a little bit because you know, want to be objective and then you have this experience like, oh, I'm not going to lose my objectivity. Well you said you still hear them, you can still you get vocalizations pretty routinely, or is it spread not anymore?
Speaker 7: Not anymore? Things really died down, which we saw at the end of the Bigfoot projects. Things that started to die down. But what happened was is that there were more clearcutting happened. Oil and gas pipelines came in and they cut more of the woods away. So even like where you see where you see the cabin now, there used to be a pretty decent amount of woods behind it. But there's a huge area that's clear cut now shortly behind the cabin, and that area that Seth saw where it ran across that area is at least twice as wide now, So they did cut out a good chunk of the woods on the property. But I don't know, We've had some weird stuff happen this summer. Not enough for me to be like, Seth, you've got to get out here right now, but we have heard some stuff, and I don't know those crystals. I still have those crystals out and about for the kids and stuff and or for whatever may move them at this point, and a couple have been moved. But it's still not anything like crazy like it was when we first started the Bigfoot project.
Speaker 6: So what is it that you're hearing that you heard over the summer this year?
Speaker 7: So over the summer I've heard I've heard the whistles for one, and then a bunch of movement in the woods we never really heard, like, aside from the first time that we played the howls and heard something back the howling was never a thing that really happened here anyway. But I haven't heard any hows. I've heard the whistles, and there's been movement in the woods where it's just out of line of sight or whatever. At night, of course, when it's starting to get darker, it's not even completely dark, and we'll be out I'll hear the movi and around. But and then the like I said that crystal being moved. That actually Caseth came out to film some stuff. He's been out here on and off, just briefly, to film some like recreation shots and stuff with the big Foot costumes. And after he left the one time I had gone out and the one crystal had been moved, and I called him and I'm like, did you move that crystal? He's like, no, I didn't. He's like, I was looking for them, but I didn't see, So I thought that was weird.
Speaker 6: Do you have any do you have any plans to to continue with the Bigfoot experiences and to you know, to go out to you know, maybe out where we are in Pennsylvania, or to go out to the west coast to explore a little bit.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think that that would be a goal. At some point to be able to do that. I just don't know where that falls right now as far as what we can do and production wise where we'd be able to go. But it's definitely something that we've talked about, you know, different iterations of something like the Bigfoot project, that that would be nice, but you've got to have the time and the location, because that was the one good thing about where this happened. I mean, I'm in within at the time, Seth was about an hour away, so it wasn't much of a big deal for him to come down and spend a couple of days here, but we'd have to find a place that and then he would come every weekend for several months. It seemed like it was just about every weekend. He was here a lot, and we'd have to find a place similar to that, I think to get similar results.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting because the area where I had my encounter that I would be more willing to take everybody too, has also been clear cut and cut through. And I wrote that down because I found that an interesting note that some of these places that you almost wonder if there's on purpose, like you'd hate to be that conspiratorial and think, but when you put this much attention on certain places and these areas become more known and there is activity, is the best way to kind of quell activity is that, you know what, We're just going to clearcut this bullshit. No woods, no bigfoot, no nothing. And I would, like I said, I'd hate to be that conspiratorial about it, but it's just strange, but we're starting to see this happen in areas that used to be of a high activity. When I think of Clearfield County in general, is a lot of that clear cutting going on up in those up in those mountains. And I mean, at some point. The nice thing is you have the Alleghenies, which is a national forest, and that's usually not a proper thing that happens in those, but you know, in those surrounding areas, they start to get cut and it's kind of man, it's you know, you talk about timing, Heather. If we only had more time, maybe we could get to some of these places before they become a bulldozer paradise right right.
Speaker 7: And that reminds me of one of the researchers that I spoke to up in Canada. Actually, he'd talked about centering some of his research on places that were getting clear cut when they first start to get clear cut in the very beginning, because he said there would actually be a spike in activity that he noticed around the equipment, so he would actually take which I never thought about that when stuff started here. I just figured stuff had already died down anyway prior to the clear cutting. But then once the clear cutting started, I just figured that was it. I didn't put any extra effort into like staking out where the equipment was or anything like that. It didn't cross my mind to do so.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think about it though, in the fifties in California, when the bigfoot stuff started picking up, what were they doing logging and they were really starting to get into that, you know, the heavy deforestation of some of those areas there. So you know, looking back on it in this moment to think, hey, oh, it does make sense the focus on some of those clear cuts. I don't know. I don't know. That's the big mystery of all this. If we knew, we wouldn't be sitting here talking about it. We'd all be doing something else. It'd be a bowling podcast or something. But yeah, sadly, I guess we won't get more of the Bigfoot project unless something significant pops up or you know, you changed, because you've got Sasquatch on Earth going on. You have which Buckeye Bigfoot, right, and then you've got paranormal Horizons with Ron and Ron and Joe right. Then you've got Shenandoah, Sasquatch Tyler and those and you've got Alex going around all over the place. We're going to hold them hostage here again for another weekend. At some point, Alex and I investigated the same property ten years apart from one another, and Alex actually captured the UFO in film up in up on that property, and that's that's another story for another time, Heather, that's a whole I would love to be with Alex and get together and do that again. Oh, the issue becomes a lot of our witnesses, a lot of our witnesses are starting to die, and it's not right. We're not doing it. It's natural causes, so right, we're not plants, we're not working for the Feds. It's just sadly it's happening. Uh. And the property has become a dispute and then you can't get back into those places. So Matt, I stow your thunder again. I'm sorry, I'm wordy.
Speaker 6: Now, that's that's no problem. I actually want to transition now and again because we're we're coming up on Halloween. There is very well renowned for the paranormal research. And I'm going to ask you this, what is the scariest most haunted woods that you've been in? And yeah, yeah, outdoor wooded area.
Speaker 7: Hmm, let me think. I mean, well, I mean I've been We went to the pine barrens and I wasn't feeling it there. Of course, it was daytime. Who knows what that would be like at night, it'd probably be terrifying.
Speaker 6: I'm not that far from there, and I could tell you it is cray.
Speaker 7: It was just really cool. Oh see. Yeah, well that's got real life things to be concerned about, like actual murdering aspect of things. But as far as like woods that I've been in at night, I don't. I don't know. I was just at the Hinsdale House up in New York, and the house itself didn't really terrify me at all, but there was something about the woods around there that I'm like, I wanted us as a group to go out, but nobody would go with me to They're like, no, we're to stay. But that probably would have been a scary one. I just had a sense about it when we got there that it there was something off about it. But I don't know a lot of the woods that I've been in at night, even when we've been filming and stuff, it's just been exciting to be out there. It hasn't necessarily been terrifying. When we were doing Sasquatch on Earth the Ridge and we were in the woods at night, and when we saw the phantom lights that had shown up, the earth lights or spook lights, whatever you want to call them, and we were just well, I was just excited that it was happening. I wasn't terrified by it. But I don't know. I mean, I've been unnerved even in the woods here at the farm, which I think was evident on the Bigfoot project. When stuff's running around us. That was a little unnerving. But I don't know. I don't know if I can answer that question. I don't know if I have one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Sean, do you have a favorite place Heather that really, no matter how many times you go there just makes your skin pimple.
Speaker 7: Mansfield Reformatory State Formatory. Go to Mansfield and uh, just it's beautiful, but it's got areas that are terrifying. That or Madison Seminary, which is in Madison, Ohio as well. Every time I've gone there there's been something spooky that has occurred. It seems like that's one of those places where if you were going to take somebody for their first investigation, I would recommend taking them in Madison because something's probably going to happen. It's a little awful wall, but it's hard not to get spooked by Mansfield just because of the very look of the architecture. It looks like a castle. It's and the same thing could be said about Moundsville, the West Virginia State Penitentiary. It looks even more foreboding than Mansfield does. So either of those prisons, I would say, but Mansfield. I'm always excited to go to Mansfield. It doesn't even matter. I've been there many times and I'll always want to go hang out and.
Speaker 3: That's where you'll find it.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you go tell them Heather sent you, you know, maybe you know find some extra spooks that way, Yeah, Heather, Any final thoughts you want to leave us with to night, anything that you want to leave the listeners with. Any upcoming projects that you're working on that folks should pay attention to.
Speaker 7: Well, we actually have coming out on the thirtieth. We've got two things coming out. We have are the next book by Ron Murphy, Lights in the Mist, is coming out on the thirtieth, and it's companion film, which is directed by Tyler Hall. Phantom Lights, will also be out on the thirtieth. So that's our big Halloween stuff coming out this year. And I'm thinking newsletter because I put the newsletter out every week. The big thing that's coming at the end of the newsletter is the all of our pumpkin attire, which I saw Sean. You've got the one hoodie with the pumpkins on it. We've got a sale going on at the shop right now up until November first. But as far as big projects go, I mean, there's always something on YouTube every week. We've got two new things coming out on YouTube, so keep your eyes there. And we have Lost Contact will be coming out fairly soon, and we'll have goat Men out pretty soon. And then the next thing we're looking into is the ten year anniversary, because that's next year, which is wild. So we're already talking Kickstarter stuff and yeah, I just can't. I can't believe it's a ten year anniversary already. I mean, in some ways I can, in other ways I can.
Speaker 3: So you guys have done a lot in ten years. I'll say that as somebody who's been an Ardent supporter, I've always been. I felt like I've got my money's worth out of Small Town Monsters every time I click the contruct you contribute button. And you're all good people too, which doesn't doesn't hurt. So it's always a pleasure for you to cross paths with us, Heather, and an hour's just not enough. We could go on and on and on, and we only just touch the surface, folks. Unfortunately, James was not here tonight. Henry and Vance, we wish them well and all their different things they have going on. Matt, thank you so much for taking the time to join me tonight. I appreciate you had a busy day, and Heather, of course, it wouldn't be a show without you, so thank you.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me. It was great, very much.
Speaker 3: Smalltown Monsters Dot com you can find Heather's projects there. You can find them on YouTube the Lord you know, Monsteropolis on Spotify. They're everywhere, Folks. You can't don't sleep on small Town Monsters. They've got something coming out and there's something for everybody. Great entertainment and great information from those fine folks. Folks, you've been listening to The Sasquatch Experience. I'm Sean Walker. You can find out all about me on Facebook, Instagram. I'm socially active. You can find me on every platform except for OnlyFans. I'm still old school. I charge per pound, so at Sean Walker. You can find me everywhere. I don't hide behind anything besides my name Matt wherein Folks find you?
Speaker 6: Thank you find me on Facebook, Facebook most of the time, Critic Wilderness, and probably by the end of the year, we'll be launching our new project, the Lging Plateau Project, so that'll probably be my main focal point for contact.
Speaker 3: There you have it, folks, Thanks for listening, and we'll see you in two weeks. Happy Halloween, be safe everybody, and good night, good night.
Speaker 8: You've been listening to sask Watch Experience. Please rate interview where this podcast has been consumed. To share your experience, visit us on Facebook, our website, or email us info at sasquatchexperience dot com. Keep on squatching