Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin.
Speaker 2: Well, I have you know that you have entered a healing zone. We're in special People tune in each week to learn about the latest news about health and wellness, and most importantly, learn how to get healthy and stay healthy naturally. Welcome, Welcome everyone to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. I'm doctor Bob here, So glad you tuned into the program. And if you've decided to get back to feeling good again, well then you've come to the right place. This is where people come to become independently healthy as opposed to dependently sick. An opportunity to resurrect your good health safely and naturally exists right here, right now, and we thank you for tuning into the program, and we want to start off with a major announcement on this radio show. Oh my god. You know, after twenty nine years of nationwide syndicated radio, in this radio show that I have been hosting for twenty nine plus years, I thought to myself, you know, when is it gonna happen? When is it going to be the day that this thing gets so big, so large ass that I need help? Well that day has come, and I'm here to announce that we have a special guest slash co host joining us right now. His name is doctor Adam Brockman, and doctor Adam Brockman let me give you a little bit of his background, and believe me, this is the cropped down version of it. He has got a CV that is absolutely amazing. It suck up a lot of showtime here, but we'll give you the nuts and bolts of his background, and over the next months and hopefully years, you'll learn learn more about this individual and why he was selected to from this point forward co host this radio show. Doctor Brockman's undergraduate education started about twenty five plus years ago and included earning a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Louisville. Doctor Brockman went on to earn two doctorates count two, one as a chiropractic physician and the second doctorate as a nature pathic physician. Doctor Brockman's training and clinical nutrition is extensive. He has personally cared for thousands and thousands of patients over his seventeen year career as a practicing physician, including treating professional athletes in the NBA, the m LB, and the NFL all of those. So with that, let me welcome doctor Adam Brockman to the program today. Good day to you, Doctor Brockman.
Speaker 3: Hello Doctor Bob, and thank you for having me on your show today. Is an absolute pleasure and honor to be here and have the opportunity to discuss relevant health topics with you. Is somebody that I look up up to as a as a mentor.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that I took. It was a long and hard consideration for me not to get help because I've needed help on this radio show. Because this radio show is growing by leaps and bounds all the time, we just want to give a shout out to WNEW in New York City, new affiliate, number one radio market in the United States. I mean, this show is just growing, in large part, Doctor Brockman, thanks to our audience. The audience of this radio show continues to tell people about the show. Listeners are telling their family members, their friends, or coworkers or neighbors, and as a result of that, the message is getting out. And in this day and age when our health in the United States is in complete turmoil and circling the drain, as we say, the health of our nation, we need help. We need we need young people to step up and help educate people as to how to stay healthy in the first place and not wait to break down, not fix it when it's broken, sort of an attitude which is what the American sick care system has revolved into. I mean, no doubt there is emergency medicine nine to one to one ambulances and all the fine things that dedicated doctors do to save lives is absolutely amazing. But I think we need to focus on and I know that you agree with this, we need to focus on keeping people well and not getting into the crisis that they get into trying to hail Mary, you know, bring Santa claus On at the end. If we're bad boys and girls to our bodies. Would you agree with that, Doctor.
Speaker 3: Brockman, Absolutely, we need to focus on natural health, and the term alternative does not fit this. This should be mainstream and now as good a time as any to make that happen.
Speaker 2: I look at conventional medicine as the alternative medicine because it certainly is the youngest of the medicines. I mean, when you look at traditional Chinese medicine, it's over two thousand years old. When you look at iravetic medicine thousands of years old. When you look at remedies, at our grandmothers and great grandfathers practiced and utilized to improve their quality of life and to help them. I mean, the way that we roll today with pharmaceutical drugs is certainly relevant and can be life saving. But it can also take your life too. It's risky to go into a hospital. We know that you can get saved, have your life saved there, but you can also die there of a condition you didn't have when you went through the door. So I think the more educated people become, the more self reliant they become. And that's what this show is dedicated to. As you well know, being your own best doctor most of the time, and in order to get to that, you need to educate people. You need to tell them how to get to that space and not just expect them to do it on their own. And that's I hope a part of what we do here on this show and others like it, so that the public can benefit their most precious possession, that of course, that being their health. All right, enough set about that. The topic we're going to discuss today and right out of the gate is the exciting news about the astronauts that recently were returned to the Earth who had been stranded in outer space. Oh my gosh, I don't know about you, ladies and gentlemen, but I aspired, like a lot of others, to be an astronaut when I was growing up. In fact, the Apollo eleven mission that landed on the Moon in nineteen sixty nine. I think it was like fourteen or fifteen years of age. That really caught my attention, and as it did a lot of people, and I thought, geez, wouldn't it be so cool to go up in outer space and see those things and experience those things. So of course, I from that point fixated on it and had a lot of aspirations in that regard. It never worked out, but I still think about it. And yet when you see these pictures that were recently released, photographs depicting the you know that just came back from outer space with the physical effects of their bodies. Man, oh man, that got my attention in a big way. And I'm thinking to myself, WHOA. I wonder what astronauts are paid. I don't know if anybody could pay me enough to take that kind of risk today, knowing what the risks are both to I mean, you could die easily and your physical health going forward being in outer space. And doctor Brockman, I looked this up here. It is the average salary for an astronaut, and I'm talking about seasoned astronaut is between one hundred and four thousand dollars and one hundred and sixty one thousand dollars per year to go up in space and take that kind of risk and do that kind of ravage to your body, which we're going to be talking about here shortly. And then I looked up the average salary for a National Basketball Association a player, an NBA player in the in the NBA basketball player twelve million dollars per year average salary. I'm saying myself, what's wrong with this picture? Oh my gosh. Okay, Well, so we we have a break to take here, Doctor Brockmann. When we come back, I want to get into this idea of aeronautic medicine and aeronautic healthcare and what astronauts go through and why is it that you know they end up with the type of maladies and infirmities, and when you consider that we're looking at trips to Mars in the not too distant future. According to Elon Musk and others, it's an important topic to discuss because I know a lot of people want to go to outer space. So we'll have some of that information when we come back. So stick around. You're tuned into the doctor Bob Martin Show. I must stay conscious.
Speaker 4: Through the maness and case.
Speaker 2: So I call on my angels say, oh.
Speaker 5: It's a little doctor, Doctor victory is in your body, you know, and you.
Speaker 2: Will, all right, Doctor Bob Martin, back with you. Also with our special co host with us as well, Doctor Adam Brockman is joining me today and from this point forward will be assisting me in this radio show. So glad to have him. I've needed help for years. Finally found somebody who is qualified and completely equipped to do just that, and I am excited about it. Doctor Brockman, thank you for being here and welcome back to the show. I want you. I want to get into some of the issues and concerns that astronauts face when they go into out of space, because I know a lot of people are thinking, well, gosh, if I save up enough money, because I've heard that you can get a ride to the space station for about a million dollars. I know that Putin sold one from Russia, and I think in the future, this is what's going to happen, and some of the people listening right now, their children or their grandchildren may actually travel into space on a journey to distances that we don't know about right now, planets, maybe Mars. So I thought, let's talk about the risks and the effects of outer space on our astronauts. Let's do that, and I want to zero in on micro gravity. What happens. You know this Sanita Williams and Butch Wilmore, the ones who were stranded on the space station for hundreds of days and finally got back home thanks to Elon Musk and the Trump administration. We're so glad that they are safe and back home. But when when I saw a picture, doctor Brockman, of Cinita Williams side by side when she began her journey to the space station, and then when they took the picture of her stepping out of the space capsule when she returned to Earth. Seriously, it looked like she had aged about maybe fifty years. I mean, it was scary to me. Did you get the same impression, Brockman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I did. She looked like she was very ill coming off of the spaceship. And you know, talking about aeronautical medicine, doctor Bob, I find this topic just as fascinating as you, and I'm certain that any of the listeners find it just as interesting. I do want to make several observations before we dig into this article about aeronautical medicine. Many of us, like you said yourself myself, during our childhood, have aspired to venture into space or pursue a career as astronauts, and we were all well aware of the inherent risk associated with space travel, such as being propelled through the atmosphere and then dropping back through the atmosphere, splashing down an Atlantic Ocean, you know, to be rescued by the NASA crew. However, it was not until these recent release of these photographs of the astronauts that were stranded that we fully grasp the physical risk that space travel posts our bodies and health. What you said, with the originally intended as basically about an eight to ten day mission extended over two hundred and eighty days, and so one can only imagine the psychological toll this must have had on these astronauts.
Speaker 2: You know, over the years, I've read stories about the physical challenges that astronauts have going into space and what happens to their bodies, and I want to discuss that because there are people who are thinking, hey, you jump in the capsule, you come out you're good to go. Not so much, Ladies and John when you look in and you see what's happening. Because, as doctor Rockman just pointed out, when Miss Williams came back, I mean she would she have an IV. They immediately put an IV in her arm to get her fluids rehydrate her. Because that's I think that's an automatic when you're in space, that that's going to happen. But there are all kinds of other issues, you know, especially related to the muscular little skeletal system that happen two astronauts, and I want to discuss that a little bit. The effects of microgravity. We hear that, you know, when you're in space, you actually get taller. I don't know. I thought it was like an inch taller, maybe an inch and a half taller. And then when you yeah and maybe yeah, maybe even greater, and then when you come back, everything compresses back down and then suddenly you're feeling like not so good. And it's my understanding, Doctor Brockman, that many of the astronauts, I don't know what percentage it is, maybe you know this, suffer from spinal paint, like lower back pain and disk problems and they have pain radiating down, you know, into their arms and their legs, which is extremely painful due to the disruption of their spinal biomechanics, you know, compared to when you have no gravity and you have full gravity once you re enter the Earth. So I want people to know my personal opinion of that is that one, why is it that only a percentage of astronauts developed these problems? And what can we learn from that to provide for them going forward so that they don't come back with those kinds of structural problems which seem to be probably the easier things to correct. What is your opinion of that, doctor problem.
Speaker 3: Well, if we're just talking about the spinal related pain, back pain, it's nearly eighty percent of astronauts experience that whether they're on the mission and then when they come back to Earth, it's nearly a third of them thirty some percent that have chronic back related issues.
Speaker 2: That eighty percent sounds like the population of the United States at one time, well, eight out of ten people will have a lower back problem at one period of time. So what you're saying then, is that not all astronauts come back in pain in their spine, in their backs, in their discs with their nerves only a percentage due. Is that what I hear you saying?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And it does some of the mimics the natural aging process that we experience with elderly on Earth, which I'd like to get into it at some point today if we have time. But I think a lot of it has to do with the astronaut's core strength before they go on the mission, which is often ignored by NASA. They have very health related you know, exams and questions that lead up to this, dealing with eyesight and mental ability, but they do not look at the structure. And I think that's something that maybe need to be researched further or looked at.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you. If you have a certain percentage of astronauts coming back and they're in a lot of distress, a lot of pain with their backs, and there's another percentage that are not, you have to figure and my mind goes to pre existing condition right away. Why is it that a certain percentage of them are not impacted with back pain, with nerve pain, with disc herniations and other problems when a certain percentage are And my training tells me that those astronauts that are having problems. We're in a distress before they got into the capsule to take off, and they weren't afforded or were not provided spinal care by a competent, qualified, licensed chiropractic physician before they climbed into the space capsule. So they went in to the program not being carried for fully and came back a lot worse, which means that their condition was simply exacerbated. It wasn't probably created in space, but rather brought to a head in space because of the stretching and the elongation that micro gravity has on a spine. And of course it's always going to impact the area that is the weakest. You're only as strong as your weakest link. And if you've got back problems prior to doing a space trip, you're going to have back problems when you come back, and they're going to be escalating. And that's why I think the NASA program needs to include a proper evaluation by a chiropractic physician on all astronauts. They deserve it, they need it, and we should provide it. All Right, we're gonna come right back. Stay with us, ladies and gentlemen. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 4: Are you waiting on a night?
Speaker 3: Next take?
Speaker 5: How you meeting for the perfect night? How are you waiting to the time is night?
Speaker 4: Don't you want to learn to deal it? Don't you want to take the wheel and stand? Don't you be another man?
Speaker 3: What are you in? All right?
Speaker 2: Healthy? Welcome to Welcome back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. We'll get back to the conversation about aeronautic medicine astronauts in space and how it impacts their health and wellness both in space and afterwards. My co host, doctor Adam Brockman will be joining in that conversation shortly, so stand by. But before we get to that, I wanted to remind you of a very important nutrient which I dare say most people haven't learned about, but they will eventually. I've been talking about it for several weeks now. The initials of this particular special nutrient is pea. Pea is short for this nutrient found in very minute quantities in certain foods. There's some in egg yolks, for example, and other foods, but you would need to eat lots and lots of eggs, maybe thirty or more eggs to get a therapeutic dosage of this ingredient, this special ingredient called PEA well. Scientific research now shows that PA can address all kinds of health related problems, muscle pain and recovery, arthritis symptoms, improve mobility, cognitive health sounds like the astronauts need to get on this before they get into the space capsule, and a multitude of other health concerns PEA can handle as a nutritional supplement, including allergies, respiratory symptoms, even fibromyalgia, very chronic painful condition that people suffer chronically with. And because of pea's anti inflammatory action, researchers have investigated its ability to relieve pain in a variety of conditions including sciatica, neuropathy, temporal mandibular joint, jaw joint problems. Plus in scientific research on the most common form of arthritis, osteoarthritis, PEA the nutritional supplement lowered levels of inflammatory markers slowed the damage of cartilage, which is just the opposite of what enceds do. They actually accelerate the damage of cartilage when you take them as painkillers. PEA also reduced nies swung, so if you are looking to improve your overall health. Consider supplementing with PEA, the nutritional supplement from Terry Naturally Vitamins for both acute and chronic pain, better physical recovery from injuries, and prove mood and focus, as well as a more robust immune system. Take Pea by Terry Naturally Vitamins. You can find Pea at health food stores nationwide, or you can go to the website Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com Terry Naturally Vitamins dot com to find PEA. You tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Joe. I'm here with my co host, doctor Adam Brockman, and we're talking about aeronautic medicine, what happens to astronauts their health. And obviously astronauts have to be in tip top shape based on a medical evaluation. Their eyesight has to be even better than twenty twenty. Like all pilots, they have to have physical strength. They have to be able to You've seen these demonstrate on television where they where they whirl them around over and over. They have to be able to recover from that. They can't get dizzy in their head and lose their ability to function inside space. So we're talking about that with doctor Adam Brockman and some of the challenges that we have because I dare say that some people aspire to go into space that are listening to the son of my voice right now, and you may have children or grandchildren who do just that. Maybe they are going to embark upon a mission to Mars, somebody in your family. It may happen. And knowing a little bit more about outer space and the impact of microgravity in the human body, I think is good for everybody to know, to better understand it, to appreciate what astronauts who get paid a buck and a half a year compared to eleven million dollars with the average NBA player. To me, there's something wrong with this picture. Do you agree with that, Doctor Brockman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, and I think you hit it. With human missions to Mars are projected to commit somewhere around twenty thirty, with a duration of these mission missions being span of two and a half years or more.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, In the prospect of space travel become accessible to the general population, it's coming and perhaps sooner than anticipated.
Speaker 2: Exactly a lot of these rich moguls are now buying their way into outer space. That's how it all got started with lay people going up that needed to They had to have just a minimal amount of preparatory activity before they allowed them to do this. So it's all about the dollar right now. But obviously we're going to expand into space. It's what we do as beings. As humans were interested in it, but we need to know what we're getting into. I think the average person does not know. That's why I wanted to discuss this topic. It's fascinating to you, doctor Brockman, and myself, and I think a lot of other audience members are also interested in learning more about it. Let me ask you this question, how do give us an overview of how astronauts maintain their physical health while they're in space. They're in this tiny, little micronized capsule which seems so small. When I looked at that capsule that landed in the Atlantic the other day, and I was thinking to myself, Okay, well that was the capsule that came back in. They were on the space station and they're you know, they're floating through that and you see the hair flowing up and so forth. But how to astronauts astronauts maintain their physical health while in space.
Speaker 3: Do you know, Well, there's not a lot they can do. They try to do what they can with the cardiovascular strength in some resistance training, but the effects of micro gravity, which is that weightlessness, it's tough to really have that bone building strength activity that we experience on the Earth with gravity. So the body, it goes through several adaptations, and most of them adversely impact the spine in the structure of the body. I think you mentioned spinal elongation, which is the process that results in a temporary increase in this height, and I think it's one two inches or more. However, this elongation at least a back discomfort because if you can imagine those muscles and tendons and ligaments are stretching beyond its usual limpit limits.
Speaker 2: And especially those who have already spinal misalignments or what we call subluxations, they're going to impact them in a greater way. And this is why it is so quintessential in my opinion, for all astronauts to be under regular chiropractic care before they enter into the space program, during the space program, and certainly before and after their space missions, because if you don't do that, you're asking for trouble. It's no different than if somebody has a pre existing know you fill in the blank, heart problem, lung problem. Obviously you're going to take care of that before you put somebody under that kind of stress and rigor. Why wouldn't you do that? Knowing that space travel causes such an amazing and exhilarating in some cases because who doesn't want to be two inches taller? But it may exacerbate in existing condition. And that's why I think the men and women, the brave men and women who go intout of space need regular spinal care delivered by the doctor of choice, which happens to be the chiropractic physician. We'll talk more about this when we come back. Stay tuned. I'm talking about Martin. So I'm.
Speaker 5: A bush of number Simon and Sable, the one never singles.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I welcome you or welcome you. Back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show we have with US co host doctor Adam Brockmann joining me, and I have neglected to tell you that coming up a little bit later in the show, we're going to go to your telephone calls and questions on the hotline phone number that people listening to this radio show have access to where they can call into the program from this point forward and get health advice from two doctors at no expense to you. I mean, how many doctors do you know that work for free ninety nine? Well, doctor Brockman and I do that now each and every week, and we invite you, in fact, we encourage you. If you have a health related problem, a quagmire, dilemma, some type of a challenge and issue, we're here for you and we'll do our best to help you out. Here's that total free number, the hotline phone number for you to call, and you can call it any time of the night or day. All we ask is that you state your first name, state your first name only turn your radio down, by the way. Also, before you start talking, we don't want that blair in the background. You state your first name, the city and state you're living, and then your question and or your comment, and that's it. It's that simple, and then you will hear your health question on a future show like we're going to do a little bit later in the program. Now, that total free number is eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. If you want to comment regarding something you've heard already in this hour regarding NASA sending astronauts into space, or aeronautic medicine, or what people go through when they go into outer space, you can comment on that, or if you have a question about your health. It's all there for you to access one eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two the website where all things related to health news live, as well as the podcast library where you can hear past shows or if you miss the show, you can get in there, and of course the social media platforms of Instagram, LinkedIn x. It's all there over at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor docto r bob dot com. All right, let's get back to the conversation about astronauts, their health, what outer space does, the rigors of outer space with our special co host from this point forward, doctor Adam Brockman is joining us. Doctor Brockman, you know we talked about some of the physical issues. What about the psychological effects of space. I mean think I was thinking about those astronauts being up there, being stranded for over two hundred days. They were supposed to be there what eight or ten days? They're there for hundreds of days. I mean just being in space being I mean a lot of us seek quietness when there's a lot of chatter, but not that much, not that long. I think it would drive me crazy if I was away from my family and a lot of the things that I do today. So what role does the psychological support play in an astronaut's health?
Speaker 3: Well, this has got to be very important because if you can, if you can imagine these astronauts that were stranded, they thought they were going to be up there for ten days, it turns out it's a better part of a year. Can you I just can't imagine that. So I want to read what is a psychiatrist in Beverly Hills, said a doctor Lieberman? She said, quote, and we're talking about Sunny Williams. Here said quote Williams apparent weight loss may have not been entirely caused by physical issues. Doctor Lieberman went on to say, these astronauts have been in space for nine months, when only they were supposed to be there for ten days. And she goes on to say, quote for most of this time, they couldn't be sure if they were ever going to be rescued, which is tremendously stressful. Goes on to say more. Here, Sunita Williams put on a brave face and told everyone she was happy to have that extra time in space, but the prospect of facing a slow death in a space capsule is the thing that nightmares are made of, and it took a toll on her psyche.
Speaker 2: So can you how can you get rid of that thought? You know, no matter how optimistic and positive you are about getting back, there's also the reality check knowing, and you know, astronauts know the risks. They know the risks associated with what they're doing, even though they're only getting paid one hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year at the most, which is to me an embarrassment. We need to change that up immediately. Go ahead. I don't mean to interrupt you there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're fine. And I think this the psychological toll. How astronauts manage this stress while they're there, If they're anticipating being there for as long as they are, they can do things and manage the stress through meditation, deep breathing exercises, and they maintain a structured routine. They can also do some video calls with their family, which I think is important. But the thing that I still see that is lacking is this is the supplementation. How the food is up there is similar to if we were going on a camping trip. So it's freeze dried, you have to rehydrate it, and it's lacking nutrients. We got to do some more supplementation with these astronauts so they aren't coming back looking so ill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to get into the bare bones and the basics of clinical nutrition, not just the you know, the basic registered dietitian sort of stuff, which is minimal minimal in my opinion, It has to go above and beyond that. We need to get into therapeutic doses of clinical nutrition. Based on the fact that their bodies are going to be put through so much more stress than what we find here on Earth. Therefore, we need a greater level of nutrition to offset that or to counter it. Hopefully that will happen soon. All right, we're gonna come right back with you. Stay here. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stand by all.
Speaker 2: Right, you're tuned into the Doctor Brock Martin Show. We have with us doctor Adam Brockman as well, and we've been talking about outer space travel the risks associated with it, which include blindness, brain damage, bone fractures, you name it. Astronauts are subjected to amazing and extreme health hazards. I don't think they're totally appreciated with what they do at all, and they need to be compensated, at least from a salary standpoint, a lot more than they currently are. And we also need to provide for them cutting edge healthcare, which they're not real from everything I've been able to learn, and I know people who work at NASA in Houston. In fact, I have treated a number of NASA employees that work in Houston, Texas, and I know what these astronauts. You know, I got a lot of information that I otherwise would not have received from people who are on the inside of NASA. And I have to tell you that they're not getting cutting edge nutrition as taught to doctor Adam Brockman and myself. They're getting minimal there, and they're not getting the type of care that their body frames need before they even go into space. You know, it's okay, your heart sounds good, you got good lungs, you can see get in there. You know, I'm sure there's more than that, and they have to be in tip top shape. But they're not receiving a well rounded, holistic version of healthcare. They're simply being screened for sick care issues. All right, doctor Brock, will we just have a couple minutes left in this hour. I'm gonna let you have it to impart any information you'd like to finish with in this segment.
Speaker 3: Well, space exploration has also has always been fascinating to most of us. It pushes the limits of human endurance human ingenuity. However, it's not without its challenges, particularly concerning the health of astronauts, like we've been discussing. But one of the most intriguing aspects of these health concerns is the similarity that it is to the natural aging process we experience on Earth. The physical toll on astronauts provides valuable insights into this aging process. It is you can assume that NASA will intensify its research for the aeronautical medicine, thereby offering a greater understanding for the overall aging process that is experienced on Earth. Considering the exposure to things like free rat in the DNA alterations that are endured by astronauts in space. This is a normal part of the aging process that all of us are going to experience here. And I think that that's probably one of the more fascinating aspects of what can be done with NASA research on the human body, especially as some of us think about traveling to space ourselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it's almost like thinking about putting somebody into an oven and slowly cooking them, but turning it up faster in outer space. It's scary. Ladies and gentlemen, all right, thank you for that, doctor Brockman. Ladies and gentlemen, don't go anywhere. We're going to talk next hour about us travelers warned up uncontrollable nosebleeds as a deadly virus spreads. We'll cover that next hour. Stay with us.