Speaker 1: Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your SOA for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Today, I want to welcome Donut. He is a researcher and host and creator of Donut Factory and Donut Factory podcast Donut Welcome. How you doing y'all?
Speaker 2: What I'm doing good is Donut. Thank you so much for having me on your show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You're excellent man. Thank you so much for coming on. This is gonna be fun. I love what you do on your show. I love to get weird today. So what we're doing today has been a while, but we're going to once again visit the delicious conspiracy Buffet. We explore all of our favorite trending or even classic conspiracies. Now, if you've been following the show lately, you know that I've become a bit jaded when it comes to many conspiracies and the truth movement in general. But even though these realms have been heavily infiltrated and tainted, there are still conspiracies unfolding as we speak that are completely valid. Now, this is a challenging time for people that have been around a while presenting this information, but there are still ways to navigate through it, and we're gonna try today. Now, before we dig into the buffet, Donnut, this is your first time on tell us all about yourself and your content.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know, I'm a big fan of conspiracy content. I'm just a fan, you know. I'll just be listening to podcasts from all the greats you know. And what I did was I wanted to be a comedian, a video editor, a music video editor. And while I was doing behind the scenes video production for big conservative news channels, learning about geopolitics and whatnot, well, there's a lot of time spent editing alone, and so I would listen to all the conspiracies. That's what I did. It wasn't something I was going to pursue or wanted to pursue. It was just the passion of mine and all I did. And then when the world locked down, I was one of the first people to be out on the Internet talking about what's going on symbolically back in twenty nineteen, and I got the receipts to show that the social credit scoring system has really made it difficult for me and many others, not just me. Not to be self pity victim or anything, but this is coming for everybody on a more tyrannical level. So I think it's important to talk about the demonetization and the censorship and whatnot like that. So what I do now is I just I have a good time. I try to not stay jaded looking into these things, but expand on the research of all the people that you know, pay homage to learning from them and expanding on it, because not every one research sure has all the answers. Not me, not no one. Right.
Speaker 1: How have you been navigating the censorship as everything has been unfolding? It's been difficult for us. We lost our YouTube channel. At times, it seems like our podcast is being fucked with. I don't know what to think about any of it. I have hoped that one day things will balance out and maybe these types of topics that we're talking about will not be as quote unquote dangerous to the powers that be. But I don't know. How have you been navigating through every thing? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man? It is Uh, it's very very difficult. I guess by surrendering over to spirituality. That's my thing, That's how I handle life. There's a lot of stuff we have no control over. Trying to navigate through these systems. Is you kind of have to be smarter than the B system. You've got to be smarter than the AI tiptoe. And it's even though I do that, it doesn't work. I I you know, that's a great question. I kind of bring it back to doing two things I can control or my attitudes and my action everything else. I'm powerless over so knowing that's wisdom and trying to stay grounded and that. But yeah, it's a you know, I don't know, I'm thinking about making big extent. It had a dumb out, But who has DVD player?
Speaker 1: Day right on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in interesting times for sure. Now you cover a lot of symbolism and celebrity fuckery that's going on out there. There's been some interesting things happening lately. It's not a good time to be a high level elite cebrity celebrity pedophile right now. There's a lot of sacrifices happening, a lot of information coming out. The veils are being lifted. What do you think about everything that's happening in Hollyweird, in our entertainment industry and music industry and everything that we're seeing right now.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of the predictive programming that's happening right now is about an apocalypse. It's about the crushing of society, whether that's the new Fallout show where the main chick is from Vault thirty three, which seems to be symbolic and she's in blue and yellow which is also symbolic of asonry, and it's just all over the place, all these collapsing films. Civil War is full of symbolism, and that it's a total leftist movie as well, because from my research, from listening to other researchers who've done way more work than me. I mean, these people that we're reading about these books, they spent their entire lives researching these topics, and we get to get them and add on to them. It's cool, but a lot of it goes into this communist socialist type leftists programming. And it doesn't matter which religion, which political side, it seems to be that's the religion, and you can see it in these films. Even South kore they make the best films right now. I'm a huge fan of Korean filmmaking because they haven't been brainwashed by the political correctness. They work really hard on their films, but I can see some propaganda in their films as well for their society. I'm an American, so our programming is different than other cultures. What I've noticed is the South Korean culture, they're very all about scholarship, like learning and respecting the elders, and I can see in their films are moving them way from that. Although the films are so creative and whatnot, and them questioning boardy figure may be a good thing. I don't know, but I can see it creeping into their films. But they got a new movie coming out and it's about the end of the world. Everything's about the collapse of society. I feel like that's the programming happening now. Yeah, it seems I know that has nothing to do with what you just said about all the deadlers.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll still get to that, but it does seem like there's an apocalyptics playbook that is being put forward as Hey, this is going to happen, and it's based off of biblical prophecy, and this is happening now, and it's trying to put in the mass consciousness. I believe it's a part of a fear factor, as part of a programming thing so that we in a way manifest this armageddon or this apocalyptic outcome that they're hoping to put forward.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Like, what is it like is they're talking about zombies for so long it's definitely spooky.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Well, it seems like whatever they're trying to it's like failing miserably right now. It seems like nobody is latching on to the power plays and the fear events and the false flags that are being pumped out one after the other. It seems like they're just throwing everything out there to see what sticks right now. And I'm hopeful people. To me, seems like a lot of people are coming around and just not participating with the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good that you're hopeful. It's all about having hope. I'm very like, my hope is like it's very jaded, like you're saying for society, humanity, But that doesn't mean I don't have hope. For hope is the best thing. Even in that movie Hunger Games, there's that line about hope. How he's all like, yo, you can't have them have hope because that that's like, so it's important to have hope for sure. So that's good. That's good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think all these celebrities that are being outed right now, we're always there so that they could be a sacrificial lamb at some point and they were just being used as puppets to just gain more power and control for those above them, the ones we don't know their names.
Speaker 2: It's all about the people. We don't know their names. Like we get told all these names, but we don't know the power. Who are the people that hired these people. You know, we're not going to know their names for sure. Uh maybe we could. There's some people that have connected some you know, lineages going back to the Hamarabi code and whatnot. But I haven't really dived down that h too much. But yeah, the symbolism's crazy in these films. So this new Civil War movie, the cover of it is this guy with like hair, crazy hair holding a boom bam, and is nail polish is uh blue and pink? And this was the UFC fight three hundred. This is how I think the whole similachrum works is that they push everything at once. Instead of one radio show. Back in the day, we have one radio show or three channels, or like a couple newspapers and those couple newspapers the news channel, these three like devices would tell us everything to believe, and everyone believed it. Now we got to have it hit on so many different levels because there's so many podcasts, so many shows, so many things. So the programming goes even on our food products like mount and Dew and Monster Energy drink. So the new Monster Energy drink at the UFC is this pink and blue colors, which are cool colors. Like I got like like artists be doing like cool Like my artists, we all all about like full colors and stuff, and like I'm donut and that's like the color of a donut. So now I'm like, oh dang it. Because the symbology goes so deep. But the way the similacrum works is that they hit us on so many different levels through these different color codings or symbols. And this UFC fight three hundred, it was UFC three hundred, which was interesting because it was going on during the World War Three, stuff happening over the weekend. And I think Iran launched three hundred missiles during the UFC three hundred. And then there's that movie three hundred, which kind of has the same vibe. I think of this of this small country which would be like Israel, like Sparta three hundred versus the big Empire. So I feel like that was all kind of in dissimilation. And during that program, there was a national Emergency Test alert, not in America but in the Middle East, so you'd have to be in the Middle East to even see that. So this new South Korean film, I'm jumping all over the place. But this new South Korean film that's coming out on the twenty six, Goodbye Earth, it starts off the trailer with this emergency text alert. It's all like, this emergency text alert is super important. And Joe Biden, he sent one out at two eighteen, right, And this is I believe, telling the elite something. So when Hawaii sent out their text alert at eight eight am about three years ago, well three years later or so, on eight in the eighth eight area code, Leahina went up into flames and they had an emergency alert, but they couldn't get the alerts out because I guess they shut off the internet. But Joe Biden sending this alert at to eighteen, it's a date I'm looking out for to eighteen, which could be written so many different ways.
Speaker 1: It seems like there's layers to this symbolism and synchronisticism. As it appears to us, there seems to be a layer that is controlled completely that higher levels are completely aware of that they're putting these symbols in for this reason, a signal to something or someone or some event, and then there's another layer I believe that no one controls. Maybe it's this etheric energy that our imaginative plane that people working on projects or producing movies will have the idea to put this in there, and it's something prophetic, but it just connects to this maybe energetic information, this energy field or information field that surrounds us at all times that is plugging in or people are latching onto it somehow and bringing forward that information into different films and even maybe masonic construction and premonitions and things of that nature. But I think that there's many levels to it. There's the layers that are people aware of, and then there's something else happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm going back to the nineties watching the music videos of the nineties like black Hole Sun and all the Sampaku eyes and the demon faces. Tupac is trending right now, and if you look at the cover of Tupac's albums or a lot of his photos, he has the lower underneath some Pacu eyes. And this is was able to accurately predict the UFC fight of who was going to win or lose through the poster of the symbology of the eyeballs of the three whites underneath the eye, which means that it's stress, danger might be coming their way. That doesn't mean that if you have them, that you're screwed by symbolism, I believe. And in the nineties the Sampacu eyes, which are the three whites, that's what some Pacu means. It's like when you're going crazy and your eyes are up like that and you could just see the three whites at the top. That's what some Paco means. And in the nineties they had the more psych cop psychopathic some Pacua eyes of somebody like going crazy. But it's in all the music videos and it's like all over the place, and a lot of these artists who have a demise, or a boxer or a fighter with a demise has them underneath. So I'm looking out for uh this because today, you know, is Selena's birthday. Rest in peace, Selena. When's the moon and they just released her album The Moonchild, which goes into Alistair Crowley's Moonchild like this, and she died on a new moon, and astrologically, that's when you plant the seed in a sense, the new moon, and then the full moon is when it comes to fruition. And that was an eclipse the day after she died, and there's this eclipse ritual with a lot of people. I've got the pattern recognition of it all. I hope I'm not vomiting so much. I'm just hungry with this buffle.
Speaker 1: That's all good. There was a lot of symbolism leading up to the eclipse, and a lot of people were quote unquote disappointed that there wasn't a rapture or a major event that was associated. But there really never seems to be with any of these hyped up end of the world type of massive events that occur throughout our history that people build up that something could possibly happen, and nothing really happens on the surface. But I'm wondering energetically, if it's symbolic and something is happening in these ash realms or in different energetic ways that we just don't understand.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you're crushing it, bro, That's exactly what's happening. It's a psychological, scientific technocracy that we're dealing with that might not even be human. It could be just AI and that could be some sort of entity who knows, you know, controlling people, but give us. They give us cathartic experiences. That's what football is all about. That's what the Roman gladiator games are all about. That's what the movie The Purge is all about. These films of the Acalypse is a cathartic experience, going to a haunted house, going to watch a sad movie or a funny show. These are having these experiences emotionally to let some of the air out. That's the whole movie of The Purge is, let's go have everybody break all the laws and be savages for twenty four hours on three two two. Coincidentally, that's like the Purge date, and then you'll feel better and you'll be good. But there's some truth to that though as well, because we live in a very narcissistic, unnatural environment, and what narcissism is. According to Alexander Loewen, who was the protege of William Reich who was arrested by the US military and put into prison and pretty much killed in prison, and all of his books were burned as well in America. That's crazy, you know. And I'm not saying that all this stuff is correct or whatnot. It's just that narcissism while Alexander Loewen was talking about is the killing of the self and what that means is cutting off emotionally who you are. And that's how robots are so robots, they get rid of their inner diet, like their inner feeling, their inner diety, lue being self aware like yo, this ticks me off, or oh wow, this makes me feel this way. And if you're not aware of how you are feeling, then it's hard to see if you are being manipulated by agents of the deep state. Yes, it would be called like the CNN and all this or Fox News emotionally pimping the world through fear tactics to get us reactive. This is nothing but a sales technique. It's what pimps do to their hose. They you know, they they beat the hoe until she thinks she's gonna die and then through that fear, she'll be loyal. That's seriously what like in the books, and that's I think that's what Snoop Dogg spiritual advisors. That's what's Yes, that's what Snoop Dogg spiritual advisors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's all based on MK ultra tactics. They've been implementing these on the masses for a very long time now. And what's concerning to me about all of what you said is technology and AI has taken over for these people in dictating what some of these things that create culture is going to be visible for people and when and how through social media. AI controls most of what we see through social media and on the Internet right now, and it's controlling algorithms that dictate censorship. So everything is being turned over to this unseen force, this AI, this technology that is now pretty much running the show when it comes to controlling what we see and interact with online, and that to me is pretty terrifying. Hello friends, if you were a loved one has been struggling with a chronic or complex health problem and have been disappointed with the level of care available, get in touch with my friend Christian Jordanov by booking a free intro call. He is a certified functional diagnostic, nutrition practitioner and author of two health books. He was on the show recently to discuss his latest book on longevity, How to Actually Live Longer, Volume one. He has worked with clients with severe gastro intestinal problems, toxicity, and debilitate chronic fatigue. He's helped people with autoimmune conditions, hypothyroidism, skin disorders, autism, multipleseorrhosis, obesity, and other metabolic conditions, and he can help you restore your health so you can get back to living your life to the fullest. He works with clients remotely all over the world and use a state of the art functional lab testing to help uncover gut and hormonal imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, and other underlying factors contributing to health problems. Coupled with his thorough client intake and metabolic function assessment, he'll design truly customize protocols that will help you address the roots of your health challenges. If you're tired of suffering conflicting health advice and frustrating trial and error, and you're ready to transform your life, Christian will teach you how to restore and optimize your health by improving your gut function, detoxification system, nutrition supplementation, sleep and light hygiene, and of course, reducing psychological and physiological stress in your body. You'll give you all the tools and knowledge you need to create lasting health and vitality. Remember symptoms, disease and dysfunction do not occur randomly in the body. Every effect has a cause. Understanding the causes allows you to change the effects. This is the power of the functional health paradigm that Christian will help you implement. So, if you've been suffering with gut problems like constipation, gas, bloating pain, or you're battling burnout, chronic fatigue, you have mood issues brain fog, low libido, poor sleep, or you're having trouble losing weight and taking control of your cravings, diet and routines, there are solutions. Book your reintro call with Christian using the link in the description to discuss your situation and see how he can help you transform your health.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is how long has this been in operation for? Right? So the governments have ten years in advanced technology? It's ten and we know no, I think it's thousands of years. But this is for you know somebody who you know is listed. No, they're way more advanced. Yeah, but let's just say they are only ten years in advance in technology, which is something.
Speaker 1: Dies unforeseen now because everything's progressing so extremely fast, we don't know we're going to have tomorrow, So even ten is plenty.
Speaker 2: Right, So like the the lockdowns, like that was all implemented chat GPT, all these AI systems, AI and numerology is nineteen, so it's AI one nine. Nineteen is like all over the place. So not just like color coding symbolically symbols, but also numbers are symbolic as well. So this nineteen number is huge. I mean that's the number of the lockdown, and there's just so much to it, but that's AI. So AI was activated during this and I believe that the AI tells the people in power, like an elon musk oh Yo, if you post this systematically, the engagement is showing you'll be liked okay, so post this meme okay. So well, systematically it says that if you post this meme, people will like this cryptocurrency more so than any other crypto. So post this cryptocy okay. And this is slowly leading everybody into the new smart city blockchain future.
Speaker 1: Right do you think that this is all a top down power pyramid. I've had so many different perspectives come through this show, some believing that there is one control system that has many different wings and many different tentacles, but it's all part of the same system that's going to hope for the same outcome of humanity. And some believe that there are different factions that have completely different ideas of where they want humanity to go, and they're battling it out right now at the top, throwing out different layers of symbolism and false flags and operations to try and dictate their different outcome.
Speaker 2: Man plans, god ass. So that's where my school thought is is that I think that this is a spiritual thing happening with forces that are way above our pay grade. I guess you know, there's there's something going on in the spiritual world. Uh. That's where where what I think and I think for humans can kind of hijack that. For example, leadership, you can be promoted as a manager. You're in a power You're in a leadership position, right, that would be like the second level of leadership. People are following you because you are appointed a position of power. Another position of power would be like a government, Uh, coming in with the military, Well, you're gonna have to do what we say because it's forceful, or just a gang a gangster or something like that, going in and saying, Yo, you do what I tell you to do kind of thing. That is another power position, which is the lowest form of power. That is layer zero, layer one, I guess the power. But the most powerful is somebody who is influential should I say a social media influencer or something like that, But it's the character of a person. This is the top leadership position. Is somebody who people want to be led by, somebody who is influential enough to be like Yo and Machavelli talked about, is through skill, right skill? If you could get to the power position through skill and people want to without money or without being paid to follow them or fear to follow them, like, oh my goodness, I'm so scared of this person, that would be the highest level position of power my opinion. But that's what But that's why the illuminati hires people like Kanye, hires people like jay Z, hires people like Beethoven, hires influential figures that can lead society in the way that they want them to be led.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm going all over the place there with it. What what what was the question we just we't know.
Speaker 1: About we were digging in. It's just about AI and the level of control that it dictates and maybe where we're headed with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense. Okay, So that's why I was talking about them three layers of power positions, and and then there's the spiritual world, and then the spiritual world. God's always going to win, but we also are here on this earth and we can take action. If you have faith without taking action, that's pointless. You gotta take the action as well. Yeah, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: What that's all, good man, Well, right now, you're exactly, You're one hundred percent right. It is a spiritual war. And the target, the main target, I believe, has been the younger generations right now. There are because people our age and older. There's a lot of us that are stuck that in our belief, in our knowing that this is a corrupt system and it needs to be destroyed and I don't want to be a part of it. But the younger generations, they still have this malleable type of mind where they can control it, especially if they pumping them full of pharmaceuticals and drugs and getting them hooked on social media. I mean, you've seen some of the videos of kids that have their iPad taken away and destroy the home, or they have their iPad, their phone taken away and they're still scrolling nothing in their hands. This is very concerning. It's you. I'm part of the reason. I'm very glad I don't have children, but it makes me very concerned for those who do have children. And my hat's off to them because this is a very difficult time for the younger generations. And I saw you recently did a video about millennial NPCs, and to me, there's there's some truth to that. They're trying to make zombies out of this younger generation, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm one of them, bros. Sometimes I'm all my photes so much that my hand starts hurting. It's seriously like we are in the transhumanism era. It's it's absolutely crazy. And it's something about the light. Something about the light. And if you're listening to this podcast right now, I'll make sure to hit that subscribe button and give us like a shared a video out. But you're listening to long form content and sometimes people you know don't even watch the video, they just listen to it or watch it. But it's long form content. This is the future. If you want to you know, have your kids being the power position is to have them have a longer attention to sit and meditate and chill by listening to these podcasts. I think that that is sort of better than these a lot better than just the tiktoks and and whatnot. But yeah, it's I think that's the big thing. If you could train yourself to kind of just sit for a minute and just chill for a minute and do nothing, and then the next day for two minutes, the next day for three minutes, you know, uh that that is really good. Our human connection will be huge in the future. There'll be one of the biggest businesses. There is probably somebody that'll look you in the eyes and hug you, talk to you, or be real because there there's something with truth. If you just speak truth, people are going to vibrate with it. And they're all about the truth and honesty and whatnot. And so if you want to be a truth seeker, everyone says they're a truth seeker. Yeah, but they're all on some sort of drugs. How truthful is that? You know you're not one hundred sober, then how are you being truthful? I'm not saying that there's not a time and place for that. But me, I lived in addiction for so long in the fog. They can't the doug how you go see it. We live to a FuG, you know, the theobac son when you're living in the fog, which I did for most of my life. Is that that's not being truthful because and there's a lot of big influencers to tie it back on social media, huge, I mean, and they are on some sort of mind altering chemical. So how truthful is I don't know. I think that this whole truth thing and also the truth of how are you feeling? Am I sad? Am? I angry? And what are my feelings of whatever is going on? People block that out. They killed themselves and they become a narcissist through that way. So, I mean, there's a lot of recree is a lifelong journey. Nobody gets recovered like it gets a lifelong journey of recovery. And that's the direction I move in.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, I want to go back to a second, to the concept of the NPC. I personally believe that no one on this planet can truly be an NPC unless they're a clone or a cyber or something like that. But I think that there's always a level of connection that we always have because I think anybody can come back online and rejuvenate that connection to Source at any time, no matter how deep and duck they've gone and gotten involved with the dark side. I think that can always be reactivated, if you want to put it that way. So what is happening now is I think an attempt to completely sever that from people. And even though I don't think that's possible, these people, I think they do, and I think that that's their goal, is to have as many people on this planet severed from that connection so that we rely on their technology, on their protection, on their everything. We used to have these consciousness abilities, our ancient ancestors to talk to each other through our mind, maybe even levitate stones, all these incredible things that we've lost due to our lack of interaction with nature and connection to Source and things like that, and then technology comes along and knocks it even further out of our consciousness. And I think that's the attempt, the the continued attempt to sever that connection to what we call source.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Yeah, you know, anybody could get tapped into it. People do it all the time when they say help right when you're the FIXA hell, oh my god, I don't know. I had to get emergency dental work done yesterday. My whole face started swelling up, and I go up in the lazes, like, yo, you know you should take care of this because you can die from uh like tooth infections and stuff. And I, you know, I got scared. So I was like, oh my God, help me, you know that, like in the dentist chair, and I'll just say, you know, I will be done over and over again and like let go and have faith, which is very hard because, uh, even though I have tons of experiences of God taking care of me, I still want to take the power back, you know, where I cotroll and not God's. And that's all fear. So it's like a daily thing to surrender to the spiritual realm and uh, you know, but anybody could get tapped into it. I'm I'm just I've had so many God shots, is what I like to call them. But these experiences that can't be a coincidence, like what is the coincidence of this certain thing happening at a certain time. Just little things like that happen all the time when when you're consciously aware or if you're looking for it, once you start seeing patterns and you just start waking up to stuff, you can see that there's God and everything. Some people are like, yo, it's assimilation. I don't know what the heck it is, but there is definitely a higher power prize in the world, at least in my own experience.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about some of the high strange woo woo that people encounter and experience and some of the things that's coming out now in our mainstream with quote unquote UFOs and UAPs. We are in a very unique time where this is being covered to the extent it is and to the levels of congressional hearings and the ways that it's been presented so far. So it's interesting, but it's to me, I have this intuitive knowing that it's all bullshit because I've had my own spiritual experiences. I've had my own quote unquote contact experiences, and I have a knowing through my experience is that this is a spiritual metaphysical phenomenon and they're not little green men coming to stick things in my butt from a different planet. Maybe for you, but not for me, not through my experiences and many of the people that have come on my show and shared their quote unquote abduction or contact experiences, I look at the similarities amongst them all, and aside from the ones that I believe are truly being abducted by military personnel and being put through these horrible projects, I think most people are having consciousness experiences, altered dream states, astral experiences where they are coming into contact with intelligence. Is there something you might call an extraterrestrial but it's more of a inter dimensional it's more of a mystical type of experience where these intelligences are communicating with you personally for a reason. Whether it's a selfish reason for them, whether it's to help you, that's for you to decide. But I think that's what we're really looking at with the extraterrestrial phenomena. But what the mainstream media and government is trying to do is build it up so they can, of course have some exotic tech and war weapons rolled out and keep us in fears that one day we might have an alien invasion and they're going to really come here and stick things in our butts. Where are you on it?
Speaker 2: Well, I hope they take take me out of this before they do that. But the whole UFO alien thing, there's a lot of psychological operations happening throughout that. And you can look into Edward Lansdale that that is crazy rabbit hole right there where this guy was studying like these different vampires out in the Philippines and re enacting them in the in his military uh in which we can see that's where this whole calmutilation thing happening. The people that are in power that want to create this new world society, I guess would be a good way to say it, to be the algorithm is to get us. There would have be a climate kind of catastrophe, that's why that's pushed so heavily, or an alien invasion. This is written about spoken about to bring in the new socialist societies. That's those are the two things that are going to be utilized. And you can see there's a big connection to it. So at Unesco, where these aliens are coming out of in the Mexican Congress, that was the big story. Well. Unesco was created by Julian Huxley, allgu Huxley brother, Darwin's Bulldog's nephew you know, so you could see that whole crazy lineage right there. But he also created the World Wildlife Fund, and you'll see that anything with aliens is going to be connected to climate as well. So in the Hollywood, yeah, in the Hollywood films, you'll see that the snow melts and then the aliens come out of the ground because we're using too much gasoline in the So right there, there's a political conspiracy happening. Not this credit people having some spiritual experiences. So each different plant, for example, that people take, they'll see certain machinees maybe or they might see the green man which is connected to Payotea or something. So people have these experiences where they all see the same thing, or an experience where everyone praised to maybe the same god and has some sort of experience too. So there is something be crack lacking up in the cosmos because there's these experiences that keep on happening. So there's the the people in the government abducting people, which is on record, you know what I mean. And then there's real experience as a pattern recognition of people taking different plants and seeing the same things. And then there's money too, like inkston Ilians might like get on the Disney Channel. You know they make bills, you know, h it didn't There's like all these So the whole the whole alien uf quoting, I would say ninety nine percent of it is a psychological operation and not one percent of it is like people like like you're now.
Speaker 1: I can't say much about this, but I would be on the lookout in the very near future to see that Guya TV is going to be in a lot of trouble for a lot of things. There's some things going there's just I can't talk about it. I know a couple of people involved with Guya TV that are fighting in me because they're being somewhat attacked and all kinds of crazy stuff coming out about what guy really does and what they're really about. Then it's I can't say anymore, but it's gonna get interesting. Grab your popcorn. Comes to some of this stuff. The whole UFO community is about to be outed, you know, in a huge way.
Speaker 2: Well it's yeah, it's connected to the Rockefellers, the Clinton's as well, So right there you can see that whole connection. You should talk to Matt Arett about it. He or look at Matthew Errett wrote a fantastic article called mk Ultra Rockefellers UFOs What do they have in common? And that just like.
Speaker 1: What I've had a guest on the other day, and he does dream research and he tries to connect it to the contact experience, and he believes what we're dealing with at times with genuine experiences, if they come out to be some sort of contact with an extraterrestrial or a gray alien, that a lot of it may be eggrigors or thought forms that were put into our mind through years of programming things like the Alien on Communion, some of the more profound Hollywood movies that people absorb. And he even said that the researchers like Bud Hopkins, their research is so really powerful and profound and at times terrifying when they put this stuff out there, that it gets into the people's minds and then when they dream at night or they have some sort of astral experience, they'll come into contact with this collective gray alien eggregor that really took on a life of own, but it's based on our own imagination. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Oh? For sure?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 2: How to me bro like when I had this dream or the real I don't know what that I was, but it happened where there was these mantoids mantis aliens, and they were traveling through the whole fire system, I think, and they were operating on me and I was looking down at them operating on me. And this was when I wasn't sober, and it's a dream I had, or was it. I don't know. I think it was a dream maybe, but they're operating on me, and I wasn't scared. I'd have fear. It wasn't a scared thing. I was like, go, okay, show like it was good. And then I woke up. But I forgot about dream until I was like a few years sober, and then I was like, oh man, I had this crazy dream. You know how you forget about a dream but then you remember it. You're like, well, that was kind of weird. And I told my friend about it and he says multiple people had the same experience, and then we were looking at images and I'm like, dude, that's exactly what I saw. Other people also had it, and I was like, wow, that's crazy. And then there's some eminent researchers two that I really respect, who talked about it as well, and I was like, whoa you know? So I called them to Wi Fi manthisis but like maybe they were doing some kind of surgery on me, soul surgery for me to get sober or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting, especially what's happening with the changes in people's perception right now. I had a guess, have you ever heard of Vicky joy Anderson. She wrote the book They Come Out at Night. It's about sleep paralysis. Well, anyway, she came to my show, and she has a very unique perspective about what's happening at times with sleep paralysis, and she attributes to some of the experiences to exotic military technology at times that they are people being targeted and they have the technology to basely control people's dreams and like this voice to skull type technology, frequent technology where she's had reports of people's sleep paralysis experiences changing and evolving over the past ten years to more technological entities that they're being introduced to, and it seems like the experiences are having a technological landscape instead of having this dreamy elf, strange creatures or biological entities or shadow people, it's now this technological everything's wired and these things look like cyborgs communicating with people during their either terrible dream experiences or sleep paralysis or things like that. So I found that very interesting, and she believes that that could be attributed to either people's interactions with technology or something more nefarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dope. I'll have to check that out. That's wild. I think that that's happening now with AI. So like AI, how like it's being rendered and moves. It kind of is like when you're like just daydreaming and imagining, how everything just continuously just keeps moving like day I when it makes videos, it's kind of like that. I'm working on a project with Paranoid American and he makes these AI videos and then I edit them and it's It's interesting because today I woke up and I don't know something about my thoughts. Like in the morning, I got some like great connections, like right when I wake up and go this, this will connect to this and this it's and that was something I was thinking about today. But the only reason I was thinking about that is because I'm editing these AI videos and now I can see that slipping into my imagination is like that pattern. Also heard that people don't really dream about cell phones, and I think it's kind of weird. I was like, dang, yeah, I'm no one that really dreams. You can, like people have, but like the majority of people, cell phones aren't in their dream. Like that's weird, Like why, yeah, man?
Speaker 1: I hear more and more reports from people that say slight changes in their reality are occurring when they wake up each new day, there may be something that has slightly shifted or changed that wasn't that way before, and they can't understand how or why it's happening. And I think people's perceptions are changing. And I give this example. I gave it the other day. I went to a grocery store two weeks ago, same grocery store I live a couple of blocks from, and I view it as a certain way. I really didn't look around much. As my awareness opens and my perception changes, I pay attention to more things. And I went again the other to this same grocery store, and it looked like a completely different store, although they hadn't made no changes to it, no construction. I was noticing it in a completely different way, and I realized, huh, I just never paid it tension to this before. So I think that that's part of what's happening right now with people's global awareness is as more things are coming out in this community and from shows like ours, people are starting to become aware of more of these things, and then it changes their perception and it has this one hundredth monkey effect, right bro?
Speaker 2: For sure? Great? Great call. Connect with the one hundred monkey effect. Yeah. Yeah, it's the reticular activation system, the RAS, and the prefrontal cortex, I believe in the brain where when you want to purchase something, you start seeing that product everywhere when you never saw before. So there's something to that too. So I don't know, it's it's that's wild.
Speaker 1: Do you feel about what's unfolding with our financial systems and this reality that seems to be constantly teetering on the edge of a cliff and with constant threats of a global crash and global chaos that would soon that would soon follow after this financial situation that is constantly looming but constantly never happening to the extent we think it's gonna happen, how do you see this unfolding?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been looking at the symbols of the dollar, the eye of Providence. I was talking about the sound pacua eyes and the beginning a little bit how underneath means that there's troubles coming its way, and symbolically or at the top, it's like I'm going crazy. And the eye of Providence on the dollar bill it's got the Sumpacua eyes underneath, which I just noticed, and I'm like, dang, so was that like just calling for the collapse? The symbolism on the dollars absolutely nuts, and the symbolism of crypto is absolutely nuts. So on the back of the dollar is a pyramid which has seventy two bricks, which is the tetra kits in Jamatria. You write the name of God and equal seventy two within this pyramid if you look up Bitcoin in Damatria, just like how their Jamatria is on the dollar bill pyramid the tetra kits. If you look at that in bitcoin, Bitcoin and Jamatria equally two as well. And on the seventy second day bitcoin hit seventy two thousand dollars. So like symbology going into the new system of blockchain us d C all that USDC us CBDC. Yeah, we could see it with the cash app guy. The symbology their PayPal or even fed now is an or boris. So I'm always looking at the symbolism. But the main thing is that you got the alpha president, George Washington, the first president in an omega logo. So it's the alpha and the omega, and Omega is the twenty fourth letter of the Greek alphabet. It's the last letter. And we're in the year twenty twenty four. So I think that there is a connection to all this for a collapse of the currency. I mean, it's already collapsed, like we're like in inflation. The inflation is going to get worse and worse. We're about to hit a commodity supercycle. Looks like through recognition of every twelve years or something like the last commodity supercycle was in twenty twelve, the year of the Dragon. We're in the Year of Dragon now and we can see golds at all time high. We might be seeing oil hit like ten dollars because of what's going on in the Strait of Hermose in the Middle East and whatnot. And it's all bringing us into some some new system. And me and you we grew up with cash, credit cards, debit cards, but that's fairly new. Like people were trading like eat like the like a penny, it's copper, right, and then all the dollars were silver like that was like the thing, and we're so far away from that, but we don't realize that wasn't that long ago. That was you know, they got they took us off the gold system the day the Illuminati was founded May first, which is weird, and that wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 1: Man, there's a lot happening. I want to get your thoughts on the upcoming political side show that we're going to experience, and maybe some of the symbolism that you've seen leading up to everything that might indicate what we could experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're come up on the forty seventh president. This is very symbolic and Freemasonry. It's the forty seven Masonic compass, going back even further to I always say pronounce it wrong, but Euclid's the forty seventh proposition problem or whatever important number. America was created by Freemasons, and Washington, DC is on these free Masonic lines. So the symbology is and it's down important for America. The forty seventh President would be a very symbolic president and who will that be? You know it kuld Bekomala, even if she's not elected, because she has posted a lot of free Masonic symbolism during her presidency, and the predictive programming of movies and shows like House of Cards or Veep where there's female forty seventh president. In House of Cards, the main president gets taken out and then his wife becomes the president. So that could be symbolic predictive programming. It'd be interesting to see how it plays out. But the forty seventh president, it's very symbolic for sure.
Speaker 1: It seems like we have more of an effect on the outcome of everything than we could ever realize. I believe we are creator beings and we in a sense can manifest outcomes in our reality, and it's gonna be ultimately up to us to make our own future. We have to check out and stop relying on these other scumbags to create our reality when we have the to do it. We've allowed them to be in office, We've consumed their poison, we've eaten their food, we participate in some of their agendas as we watch their Hollywood movies, and I think it's time that we need to start checking out from all of that and maybe making our own systems and movies and everything that we can rely on ourselves. And this is really what these times are forcing people to do. So it's like you said, I think there's something cosmic going on that's really leading us in this direction to ultimately free ourselves in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's it's like I said the beginning, there's only two things that I am in control of. That's my attitudes and my actions. That's it, you know, And so knowing that I don't need to control other people like a tyrant, like, oh, you gotta believe what I believe, you gotta think what I think. You know, it's I'm only in control of those two aspects, that's it. Like, so it all knowing that's so I don't need to go to control the world. A lot of people that's what they want to do. They want to control the way you think. Even in the the alternative truth world, it's more tyrannical sometimes than the mainstream world because yo, you believe this period. If you don't, you're done right. Rather than dialogue discourse, put the information out there. So it's a very leftist like. That's everything's pointing to this whole leftist ideology my research so far. I mean, it could change. But and that's not just me, that's other wicked Smile.
Speaker 1: Right, Doughnut. This has been a delicious, delicious conspiracy buffet. Thank you so much. We're gonna have to do this again for show. Now before you head out, remind everyone where they can find all your delicious kind.
Speaker 2: Find me at d Oe nud dot com or just look it up on YouTube. D Oe and ut do'tnut perfect.
Speaker 1: Awesome man. We will do it again, like I said, And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. Must see how then today I want to welcome Max Hawthorne. He is an American author and screenwriter referred to as the Prince of paleo fiction. He is best known for his Chronos Rising series of sci fi suspense thrillers, which have garnered both Book of the Year and People's Choice Awards. He is also a singer, songwriter, advocational paleontologist, cryptid researcher, IGFA, world record holding angler, and a voting member of the Author's Guild. Max. Welcome, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I am awesome. It is such a pleasure to meet you, and I can't thank you enough for having me.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. This is gonna be fun. We're gonna actually discuss some of your incredible personal encounters, which you have video evidence of on your website, which is temporarily under maintenance. We'll let the audience know all about that. We'll have some links form in the description as well. You're also a longtime writer and researcher of high strangeness and encounters with cryptids and other beings. It's just some of my favorite topics. We've got a lot we can get into today before we get too far. This is your first time on. Tell the audience about yourself, your background, and what led you to this kind of work and research.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, So I am an author by trade. I write the award winning Cronus Rising series of sci fi thrillers which have been Actually the hashtag Jaws meets Jurassic Park was actually originated in relation to book one in the series, Cronus Rising, and the story is basically about a giant prehistoral marine reptile the size of a whale that is set loose in the off the coast of Florida and proceeds to do what any giant predator will do in a new environment, explores domain, established dominance, look for mates, things like that, death and destruction follows and all that stuff. It was a pretty cool book and won a Book of the Year award, and I was quite happy with it. But that's what I do regularly. I've also done a horror Christmas thriller called The Sleigh sl E I G H Gosh, Memoirs of a Gym Rat, which you say, raunchy and shocking expos and all the dirt that goes on behind the scenes in many gyms, possibly yours, kind of a survival guide, and even a children's book called I Want a Tranna Source for Christmas, which is one of my personal favorites. Side in terms of ending up with the whole crypto thing, I mean know, over the course of my life, I've had a couple of very unusual encounters my own, as you mentioned, but I didn't really get into it a lot until I was doing more and more research for the Cronus Rising series, which it was available on Amazon or Cronus Rising dot com. I guess I'll shamelessly plugged that. But anyway, and with the course of doing that research, I ended up doing a lot of cryptid sightings research for the book. You know, you want to create plausible deniability for your audience type thing. So I looked into a bunch of research about like a U boat that saw what appeared to be a sixty foot moses or during World War two, I believe it was, and lots of other stuff. Eventually, I had met so many people when I'd done so much research, I ended up writing a book called Monsters and Marine Mysteries, which was my first Amazon number one bestseller, believe it or not, and that has everything from research on mega sharks and believe it or not, there are sharks out there the size of the one from Jaws three. I've collected evidence and everything, even on the YouTube channel and everything megasquid octopuses beginning to eat whales, you name it, it's in there. I interviewed people from who had experiences in the seventies that nobody even knows they're still alive. I mean, it was just great. And eventually though this led into some of my own encounters, and then about a year and a few months ago. Things got even more complicated when I had ended up getting an amazing entity on film behind a house where I was staying in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and well, you know the rest because you sort of seen a video and it just kind of spiral right right there.
Speaker 1: And now, when it comes to your interest in these cryptids, especially in the vast depths of the ocean, you have a lot of inspiration from being a world record holding angler, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I first started fishing when I was I think five. My dad my parents took me and my sister to stock trout like river stream or whatever it was. Caught my first rainbow trout. I mean to me, it was like this big, but I think it was really about that big. But when you're five, you know, it might as well be a yard long. And so I've always had a passion for that. And obviously my dad was a rock count, so I was surrounded by fossils and I grew up with the I mean, you're pretty young. So when I was a kid that we have these things called the Prestor Scenes Model series by Aurora. They really snapped together model kits and they were great. I mean they're classics and vintage now everything from a Trannosaurus Rex to a wooly mammoth. So I grew up building all those and working at the Cabinatra Sciences in Philadelphia and stuff, and it all kind of built together. So it gives you a passion for prehistoric life and as well as for the water. You know, it's like sort of like the Forrest Gum thing. You know, you drop your line down there, you never know what you're gonna get, you know, it's like dating Internet, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, before we get to your encounters, were there any stories? Are others personal encounters that you came across us in your research that really stuck out for you, that propelled you into these realms?
Speaker 3: Further, well, there was one which I wish it made it into the book, which it didn't. But I was doing a brief blocktalk radio show of my own where I got to interview a gentleman named Alfriswell and his uncle had seen gosh, I don't remember the date it was, wee decades ago, but a creature that we were calling the Red Sea Serpent, and it appears to have been an enormous pleasius orbson kind. I mean, like all the evidence indicated, and I mean big. This thing's neck was man like this thick is a barrel. It had a big head, huge long neck, and it actually serviced beside a boat where him and a bunch of his friends were fishing together. And it was a small boat, so they were quite intimidated. This thing must have been I'm going to get sixty feet long if you included a body to go with that long neck. At first they thought it was a giant snake, but eventually the evidence suggested they they had an account with the enormous pleasis or that was attracted to the bait they were putting in the water, you know, the fish blood, the guts, and all this other stuff like that. They would catch fish, they'd flate him, throw the organs over the side. They were unwittingly putting out a huge chum trail, et cetera. And this encounter was incredible. And the thought that there might be pleasius who are still alive, like a tiny relic population eking out in existence. I found that very intriguing, especially considering I write books about giant pliosaurs and things like that.
Speaker 1: Well, with the vastness of the oceans and how much our modern science has not explored some of these levels in these depths. It's not hard to fathom that these creatures could exist, even what we consider to be ancient Paleolithic dinosaur like creatures.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know there are people out there that say, oh, he believes pleasysaurs or moss order are still alive and stuff like that. Do I believe it? No, that would be a lie. Do I hope that it's possible. Yes, I mean it wouldn't to be perfectly frank. And do I think it's impossible they're still alive. No, because they were still live at the end of the Cretaceous. See, but you know the ideas, I mean the oceans, as you were mentioning their vastness, only five percent of the ocean floor has been explored. Five percent of the floor. That doesn't include the average of eleven thousand or more feet above that in terms of the water column. So you've got all that you've got to. You know, if pleasy stories were still alive, you're talking about a species that's entirely marine based. It gives birth to live young that would not you know, come crawling in short of lay eggs like sea turtles do, et cetera. If one of them came to the surface, they don't stick their head up in this and look around typically like that, like like look at me, like a like a big giant duck or goose or something like that. You know, their nostrils are up top here. They just service to breathe like a whale and go back down. So what would you see, you know what I mean? And when I was doing research myself for things, they don't blow, meaning you know, spout like a whale. There's no sh you no giant column the water vapor there. When you see a sea turtle or a crocodile service for air, they just it's like little bubbles that come up as they're approaching the surface. It's hardly any disturbance at all. So you wouldn't have anything to draw your eye to something like that as well. And they ingest gasterliths, which are stomach stones for buoyancy, which means that when they die and the air comes that their lungs they're negatively buoyant, their bodies would automatically sink, so you're not going to have something bloated and floating on the surface. Even so, the odds of even finding a carcass before it gets scavenged and torn to pieces and completely you know, rotted away, are again very very small. But you know, hope, Springy Turtle.
Speaker 1: Before we get to your very profound recent encounter that you were able to get on film, had you had any other personal encounters with things that you really couldn't explain what they are? Even out on the ocean, Yes.
Speaker 3: I mean the ocean stuff. Everything we're about to talk about. This stuff is all in Monsters Marine Mystery. So if everybody wants all the details, they're in there, the photos, the graphics, the drawings, all that stuff. Gosh, let me think. I think the first one I had, which I don't want to get into too much detail in it because that's a very houring experience and so fantastical that I was there and I don't believe it. But when I was like nineteen, I had a bad habit. During the full moon, I thought, I guess I thought I was cool. You know, oh, full moon and it's midnight, you know, all summer, every time it was a full moon, I would take our Doberman and I would go. We lived in southwist Philly, and I would go down into a cemetery called Mount Mariah Cemetery and go walk through the cemetery with the dog, you know. And so one time I was doing that, and I guess something was waiting for me or something, and I started hearing this sound, this like sound, and it's getting really creepy, and it sounded like something, you know, and you can start to feel it through the soles of your feet, like something was clawing at the earth or something like that. And believe it or not, you know, I got a certain point and I was right on this gravel path by the edge of this hill, and then something literally burst out of the ground in front of a tombstone about ten feet.
Speaker 4: In front of me.
Speaker 3: And yeah, and I, if I wasn't nineteen and very fit and lean, I might have had a heart attack and died on the spot, okay. And I stared at it, and I looked right at it, and I blinked multiple times, trying to clear my vision to make it go away. And I tried to convince myself that it was a groundhog or a swirl or a rabbit that took that wrong turn at Albuquerque. As bugs, buddy say, you know, stuff like that, and you think, but it wouldn't go away no matter what I tried to do. And I was looking right at it, and it was actually an actual hand, a big It was a right hand gray. It had four fingers and a thumb. It was pale, and it had like this weird like loose sort of like skin like it was like wrinkly and like saggy a bit, and the nails were very very jagged, and I guess that was from digging. And it literally burst through the ground and and then it like went like this like after it did that, it was like kind of like this, and I think it was resting because it was tired, because you know, soil is very heavy and all that. And I just I was just like like terrified, and I literally went like, feet don't fail me. Now. I actually said that feet don't fail me. Now. I saw in a Clint East movie and I dove down this hill which had a slope like that, and I was running down a hill and I was so terrified. Everything was moving in slow motion. I mean I was dodging trees and ducking under branches and leaping over boulders and all this stuff, and it was move cause they were coming at me slow, Otherwise I would have run into something and just killed myself. You know, I was running Sofia as the dog was choking behind me, being dragged. Okay. And if you're running Sofia as a doberman can't keep up with you, you know you're scared. Okay. I ran all the way home. I had to stop once my collapse in the middle of the forest. I got up, looked back to if it was coming. If it was, I would have died again of a heart attack. Ran all the way home. Whatever. It was a horrible experience and I never went back, and I have no desire to go back. But when I researched her for the book, I found, like, you know, unexplained murders in the cemetery and a bunch of other stuff. So that is crazy, not my not my favorite hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine geese.
Speaker 3: And people say, oh, he's making that up. He was high, he was lying. Whatever you think what you want, okay, I mean, no sane person would make well, I guess people would make up a string of that. But it's like I said, it was so fantastical. I don't want to believe it myself, and I was there, okay. And the hilarious part was when I got back to the house, I was so terrified. I was grabbing like garlic powder and sprinkling all myself so I wasn't tasty and stuff and collecting bibles and crucifixes and all this stuff like that. And my brothers were mocking me, the two of them, and they were like, come on, you just imagined it. You made it up. I am like, no, no, nope, and they're like, we're going to go right now, we know the area, We're going to go right to the spot. You're going to show us and we're going to prove to you that, you know whatever. And I was like, I'm not going. I'm not going back. I am never rowing back. No, no, no, no, I said, you guys go, I'll describe the stone. He was a big of the old dark gray granite stone. And I said, and you know, i'll tell you know, you go, I said, and when you don't come back, and I went, and you won't, I said, I will tell mom what happened to you. And then they looked at each other and all of a sudden they didn't want to go right, you know, so damn which was a wise decision because you know, I don't know what this thing was, but you know, I got the impression it was looking for a snack and Max is not on the menu.
Speaker 1: That's incredible. And that's what I love so much about this show is people that come on and share these profound experiences so that others who've had experiences and are too scared or they don't want to put themselves out there, maybe they'll have the courage to start to share with others because it really it's healing in a way. It helps other people to validate their own stories.
Speaker 3: Right see this, Look at this. This is forty years later almost, and my hand still shakes when I relive it in my head. Okay, that tells you something, all right, that that you know, that's the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. And I've had some scary things happened to me in my life, you know. So let's get to including being shot at it, okay, and that was like nothing compared to those.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know it's all right, Let's get to some of your more recent encounters where you were actually able to commit some of this to video evidence. Tell us about when and where this situation occurred.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're talking about for the site. Okay, let me just give a quick intro then, for the sight of people. I have been blessed to be able to get some amazing things on video, and I have started, uh after thought, putting out a series of documentaries for everybody to see. I don't put them on YouTube because YouTube just makes money of people and pays peanuts literally peanuts. Okay, But so it is a pay per view type of thing, but it is not expensive. The subscription is only nine ninety nine a month, and if you just want a two day rental to watch a video, it's the price of a Starbucks coffee, let's say, or something. Okay, But anyway, so the but the website is normally Maxhawthorn dot com. Okay, but the site is being revamped, as Chris knows so, and it will be a few days. So if you see this and you go on there and you see a black screen because my guys did not put up a sign like they should have, there's nothing to panic about. What you should do is go to my author's site, which is Cronus Rising dot com k r o n os Rising dot com. And just click on to sign up for the newsletter. Once you're on the newsletter, as soon as the site is revamped and backup live, et cetera, I'm going to send out a mass email for everybody on the list. You'll be able to go on check it out, join if you want, whatever makes you happy, et cetera. Okay, so that's that's the story first. So in terms of that, so we get any.
Speaker 1: Time and we'll have links for both those sites right easily accessible in the description.
Speaker 3: Cool, there's like I said, there's going to be a series of these videos. The first one that's on there is called Caught on Camera, and it features footage of entity which appears to be an extraterrestrial. It was filmed by myself two februaries ago, so about fourteen months ago, let's call it. And what happened is what led up to this, let's put it that way, is that back in November of twenty sixteen, to be exact, there was a the first like aw, what modern cryptid experience I had? You know, if we don't count that thing in the cemetery, as I call it, but where my daughter and I she was only seven at the time, while we're driving home from daycare and an evening. It was nighttime, late November, I think it was November twenty second of twenty sixteen. I had to check and like blustery night, some snow flourries not but they weren't sticking and driving along through this development in a wooded area, and we saw something on the road ahead of us, which I thought initially was a box, and I said out loud, I said, oh, I said, we've got something on the road, like a piece of debris whatever, you know. So I slowed to a crawl and I approached it with the intent of straddling this box, which was about you know, just about the a big and straddling because obviously if it was a box of nails or something like that, you don't want to run it over. You know, nobody wants to blow out and you know, the middle of the night or something like that. So as I started getting close to it, the box started to move and it got taller, and of course, explaining it away, I dismissed it as being it was windy, and this was the box's flap was like rising up up, but it was not. It was some little creature and it was sort of like pushing itself like upright like that. It had apparently been face down on the asphalt. And I think it was hurt. In fact, I'm sure it was hurt. You know. I thought it maybe hit a power line or an owl took a swipe at it, you know, or something. A friend suggested it might have been hit by a car or banged into a car or something like that. But it was hurt, and it was lying in the street, and I guess when it had a you know, an suv that weighs five pounds of headlights coming at it, you know, it got you know, what can I say, motivated to move, So it was put it pushed itself upright, and it and I stopped, and I think it was about twenty feet from my headlights at this point, so pretty close, okay. And then it kind of like like shrieked at me or something like that. I wouldn't say rored, because it was small, so I wouldn't think it'd be a roar. But it had had this look on its face like like like kind of like wait, I guess like like that, okay. And it was dark gray and a dark gray skin and blackish eyes. And a blackish mouth and uh recent like a flatish nose or whatever and stuff and it behind the head was like all this like bristly stuff like I don't know, it was like a mane or some I don't know what. But and I was just looking right at it, and it reminded me of the homunculus from like the old Simbad movie or something like that, you know, seriously, and it had like, uh, my brain shut over for a second, but it was so yeah. But it was like like like but it was making noise and you know, it was either scared or angry or both. And I couldn't hear it was you know, the door was closed, okay, but I was staring right at it, and I'm thinking, oh, its head was about the size of an apple, okay, like a you know about yay big like that kind of thing. Like it wasn't huge, but uh and I'm looking at it, and my brain was like fast forwarding through the animal kingdom. I mean, I've seen so many animals in that area, you know. I kind of felt like in the Cronus Rising series, there's this computer system called Archimedes, where if you give it a sample like a tooth or a bone or a tissue or something like that. It can analyze and tell you what member of the animal kingdom you found. So my brain was doing an archimedes thing rolling through there and a possum, no groundhog, no squirrel, no rabbit, no that. I could not figure out what I was looking at. And this old this was happening very quickly, and so I I'm looking at and I went.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: And I don't normally use expothis in front of my seven year old. It just kind of slipped out and as I said that, it sprang up into the air and it had wings, I believe it or not, Like wings like shot out like this, And if I'd had a dash cam, I would have been like on every news channel after that. Okay, And these wings flew out and it had a wing stand I'm going to say three to four feet, So the wings were very large in comparison to the body like proportions. You know, Like you know, if you say, oh, like a guy six feet told and he has twelve foot wingspan, that person's not getting off the ground, you know what I mean? Like, you know, you would need like a twenty foot wingspan at least or something like that. But this thing had like but they were like insect wings. This was the crazy part. There was two of them, two sets. They were the same size, not like dragonflies, were one slightly larger than the other. And they were like elongated ovals like that, and they were vibrating like a hummingbird does, like and holding position. And the crazy thing was, or the weird thing was that as it was illuminated in my headlights, its appearance was different. On the ground, it was this dark, gray, briskly looking thing. I'm sorry, I don't want to sound offensive, but you know, you know, like like something that if you grab it would bite your finger off, okay, or something like that, you know. And in the air it had more of this like ethereal quality, was kind of silvery and white and much more attractive looking. And the wings which and I think this was courtesy of the headlights, like the light as they were like vibrating, was like shimmering around the edges, like glowing like that. But they were transparent and it was doing this stuff. Somebody told me maybe it was trying to look friendlier, you know, in the air. Maybe had noticed that My daughter was there. She was a child, so I didn't want to look as scary. I thought maybe it was on the ground and it could camouflage, and so on the ground it was trying to match the asphalt in terms of color, maybe even texture. I don't know, you know, or anything like that. But this is what happened. And as I said that, what the hell was that? And it did that, my daughter goes, it's a fairy, Daddy, it's a fairy and she was pointing right at it, and then it just like looked its head shifted and then went loose, and it was gone, and it was an amazing flow lyre, I mean, like powerful, And I was just standing with my jaw hanging open. And we drove the rest of the way home with me talking to myself like you know, this type of stuff. And now I'm like traumatized because my whole world just got upended, and my brain's going back to the cemetery incident, which I thought was some sort of like strgoy vampire thing or something like that. You know, I never wanted to go back and find out, you know whatever. But now I'm thinking our vampire is real? Our fairyes real? Are they all real, Like, what the heck is this? You know, like, you know, you're shaking up. Okay, Now, Bucks County is famous for sightings, cryptids, all sorts of stuff from Bigfoot to UFOs to you know, dog Man and all sorts of stuff like that, so I guess the area also has something to do with it, you know. But that's what happened, and so ever since then, we walked in the house with me talking to myself, and my daughter's like, Mommy, we saw fairy.
Speaker 2: We saw fairy.
Speaker 3: She was so excited everything like that, you know, And that was great because you see, in another year, when she sort of did not believe in Santa Claus, I was able to convince her. I said, but we know fairies are real, don't we. She goes, oh, you're right, I said, so she goes, so Santa is real too. So that brought me another two years or so something like that. You know. I think she's a little mad about that now, but you know, anyway, So but that's what happens. And my point is is that after that, I was like on this mission to try and get one of these things on video. So I started putting trail cameras around the area in the woods behind friends' houses, my house, wherever I could trying to get footage and stuff like that. And that was back in starting in twenty sixteen, and I did it on and off, you know, like you'd lose motivation or then you get a better camera and try that and whatever all this stuff. But the my point is that a few months before that happened, I think I actually at the same house where this sight, the footage is that people are going to see on the website. Is that I did get a few frames of what I believe was the same species, and it was moving so fast that when the camera was triggered by the motion, it was like all the way at the upper ends there. And I only got like three frames of it, but one frame is very compelling. I mean you can see like the you know, the head is sort of like Et shaped like Et from the movies with black eyes, and you see these four big wings, although the one in the video seems large than the one we saw, but I mean that could have been a juvenile or who knows what. So my point is is I got that footage after years of effort and stuff, and so I was like there again and trying to get more, and you figure, Okay, if it's this woods where this thing hangs out, maybe it has a nest.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: One of my friends was saying it was a brownie and they live in trees in squirrels nests with squirrels and stuff like that. And I was like, okay, so, you know, I don't know if I was like buying mad either and stuff, but anyway, so but yeah, that's what happened, and that led to what ended up with me getting the footage that is on the site.
Speaker 1: Now, Now, before we get into that, a lot of these cryptids and strange beings are now being studied as if it could be part of a similar phenomena when we're looking at extraterrestrials or even paranormal activity or even bigfoots. There are similar aspects to each of these type of experiences at times that people can have, such as the being having psychic or telepathic abilities, or disappearing being associated with other lights or orbs in the sky. Also, some of these entities tend to shape shift or change their appearance based on like you said, your daughter was there, so it seemingly changed to something more pleasant looking. What are your thoughts about how this phenomenon presents itself. Do you think it could be the same thing presenting in different ways, or these beings maybe utilizing the same type of unseen forces or energies to present themselves, or that's just what they normally have access to.
Speaker 3: So the fairy that my daughter and I saw was small, I would say it was a foot foot and a half tall at most. The entity that's in the video, Handsome as I call him, is eight feet tall. Okay. In the video I calculated I was estimating seven feet based on focal length and things like that. But I have one of his footprints and it is sasquatch sized, except it as claw marks there, you know, for non retractable talents. And I was able to crunch the numbers and yes, he's a solid eight feet tall. So he's definitely not the fairy, and we can get into exactly what he is also. But I believe these beings are interdimensionals, which everybody talks about now a lot. They're not like you know, some say, oh it's a different vibration, a different frequency, whatever, Like we're third dimensional, they're fourth or fifth this type of stuff, and that may all be true. I mean, there may be worlds within worlds all around us, you know, and some areas there's nothing. In some areas there's tons, you know. I mean people say like, you know, like if I'm sitting in this room right now, and the only sounds we hear and things we see are you and I and these microphones and our videos. But the truth is you and I both know there are radio waves who are bouncing all around here. There are television signals all around here. That's that or so all that stuff, and just because we're not aware of them doesn't mean they don't exist. See so, but I believe that these beings come from different realms, let's say, and they are able to uh travel around here basically unseen, either cloaked and or because of their where they are type of thing. They can sometimes be seen using a thermal cameras or can be caught on infrared cameras. You know these are. This is all addressed in the video. I discuss the frequency, like the range of what the camera is, the near infrared technology that I rely upon, what we can see, what other animals can see. There's all these different frequencies. So just because our limited range of visual ability. You know, says oh there's nothing there, doesn't mean it's not there. If you know you have you could see more like for example cats, and there was a cat that helped me get that initial being on video. They can see, for example, an ultraviolet which we cannot see, so that enables them to detect things that we can't, like ghosts and things like that. Sometimes when you see a cat staring at something and you think there's nothing there, you may be wrong, you know. Or you see a cat playing with something invisible and you think, oh, he's just batting around the air, is he or is there something actually there? I have some amazing footage of things like that also, So I think sometimes these beings only get exposed or can be seen sometimes, like the fairy, maybe because it was hurt see and that way, it was unable to conceal itself. It was badly wounded, you know, possibly even dying. I don't know, but I think that it rendered itself visible because it had no choice.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like you like if you're swimming underwater and you're holding your breath and then you know, somebody comes up and stabs a knife in your ribs. This sounds incredibly violent. I apologize you would probably lose your air and drown the same type of thing. Okay, that's like I said, that sounded horribly violent, So forgive me for that analogy. But anyway, but that's just you know, my belief on the subject. The entity in the video is using some sort of technology to conceal themselves. Whether that's an organic thing you know that's part of their makeup, you know, comes from their brain or something like that, could be that. It could be super advanced technology. I mean, a lot of people believe that extraterrestrials have been around for here on this planet for hundred or hundreds of millions of years, visiting euroth et cetera. So if that's the case, it could be an assortment of things. It could be a cloak, it could be a portal. You know, you've seen the video, right, So when you see it and you see all that energy swirling around and stuff like that, if you look close and you take time to go through there, you see other faces in and around that main being, which begs the question and for everybody that's watching, when you get to go on there, you know, first of all, I suggest you subscribe because the next video, which is a phantom cat slash shifter, is going to blow people's minds. But we'll get to that. But you know, definitely register on the if on the mail us right now at Cronus Rising comm and Maxhorthorne dot com. Will be back up live in a few days and stuff. But when you go on there, you'll be able to take your time and flip through frames and you're gonna and you look close, you're gonna see stuff. Some person saw a dog man, another person saw a grays, another person saw I think he said a mothman. Okay, there's a lot of beings in there and some stuff you have no idea what it is, okay, And then that begs a bunch of questions. For example, what are all these other faces doing in there?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Are they beings that this entity has met and interacted with? Are they disguised as it uses that it has the whole choice of, you know, what to appear as you know, and is that an illusion or actual shape shifting type thing?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Is that portal like a gate where things can travel in and out? And if so, you know, are they hoping they can get through it? Maybe they can't be us to being that's controlling. It is sort of like a gatekeeper and would not allow that type of thing. Okay, that type of stuff, but so but yeah, that's my thoughts on the generalization.
Speaker 1: It also seems like our perception can be adjusted the more we interact with these things, the more we encounter, the more we are likely to have another experience in the future. I've had plenty of guests that are contact these experiencers that have this initial experience with something and it breaks open something in their consciousness and now they're having all these other experiences up to even being abducted and taken on craft. So I believe that your perception can shift to where you are able to get more and more glimpses of these things. On the other side, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think it's a matter of usually more of their choice, meaning I think there are certain individuals that they find more interesting. Maybe certain people have latent gifts maybe that they're not even aware of that they find interesting or intriguing or they're curious about. I believe it varies, you know. I mean that a lot of people go with the star seed type of thing that you know, there have been ets have been manipulating human DNA since time immemorial. And if that is the case, and it may well be our DNA comes from some of them in different places, and maybe some DNA is more interesting than others, you know, that type of thing. So there may be something more to that, you know, I mean, I I they seem to have found me quite intriguing because I've had multiple experiences and you know, even if some brief interactions, let's say, and stuff and that I think, like in the beginning, let me just start off by saying, first of the being in the video, the entity whom Michael handsome, okay, jen people should not be alarmed, is of reptilian ancestry. Okay. That does not make him some evil monster or invader or anything like that. There are good reptilians. There are bad reptilians, just like there are good people and bad people. You know, we see that day in day out in the news, et cetera. So human beings are capable of you know, the works of Michelangelo or the works of Manala. Yeah, you know, you've got a huge spectrum there. I far prefer the former and the latter. Unfortunately, these days, we seem to have a lot of the latter running around. Okay, but anyway, so and I would also point out so but he is Reptilian of ancestry and he uh like in terms of sorry, I didn't have a lot of sleep last night, so my brain's not firing in all cylinders.
Speaker 1: But well, maybe tell us a little bit more about how you encountered this particular being in the interactions with.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that'll work. So what happened is the night in question, This took place around four something in the morning. I think it's It's on the video in the documentary, and I made a point to analyze the video for everybody and go through a step by step and make sure everybody understands this is not swamp gas or a weather balloon you know, with teeth or anything like that. Okay, you've seen it, so you know what I'm talking about. But so what happened is is a bit of a night owl. There are some nights where I just don't get a lot of sleep.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Somebod's from being a writer. Some ito it's from being your mind not being at a rest. Sometimes it's from crazy things happening. Who knows what, but in this particular instance there, Yeah, it was around four something in the morning, and this cat that was in this house kind of getting very excited at something at the window, et cetera. And I had had a trail camera fixed to a deck post out there at the top of a short flight of stairs, and I had to kind of point it out, covering like part of the woods, the tree line and the lawn back there. And my hope was that when one of these wing things, which is what I was expecting, you know, flew out of the tree line, I was hoping to get footage. So then I decided, Okay, if he's excited, maybe one of those fairy things is out there, you know. So I figured, let me go out there and I'm gonna, you know, see if I can see it with my own naked eyes and stuff, you know. So I went out there, and I was like, I didn't want to trigger the camera, so I was like kind of like hovering above it and behind it, like on the stairs there, and you could feel like this weirdness in the air. It was very still, and then it was like this cold like a cold wave like comes over you like that. And I believe this is caused by the cloak that is being used. You know, it kind of like drains thermal energy or something like that, and the like you could see in the video, like when it's being filmed, the temperature was a certain temperature, but as he backs away from me, the temperature rises up immediately several degrees, so you could there's proof there right away. As they pour the cliff runs out that that cold front, let's call it, is there. There's also a sort of feeling like almost like I don't know, some sort of magnetic thing or static electricity, like if you rub your forearm and a balloon and then the hair stands up if you puld it close to it, something like that. Okay, so I thought, like, you know, maybe one of these fairies is going to burst out of the tree line. So I did what I call flashing the camera, meaning I leaned over and I took my hand. I went in front of it real quick like that to trigger it to start recording. And then I waited and I looked, and I looked, and I didn't see anything, and it was get a little creepy out there, and the hair is in the back of my neck. Are starting to stand up, and I decided, you know, I've done enough for one night, you know whatever, and and I went back inside. Okay. And in the morning though, following day, when I brought the camera in, it had you know, it had that footage, you know, and you see how it is there. And at first it looked like something had obstructed the lens or something like that, you know. But I went through all the processes, and the more I looked at it, I realized that the whole screen was this swirling field of energy. That's what it looks like, like plasma or something like that, you know, and it's moving in Let's see, if you were above the enity looking down, it's moving counterc wait, clockwise clockwise, yeah, clock goes this way, I think, right, yeah, yeah, clockwise, like it's swirling like this, okay. And the more I stared at it, the more I thought, that really looks like energy or energized fog or something like that. And it was intriguing, and so I started trying to like figure out what exactly was going on there. So then I started playing around with contrast and stuff, and increasing the contrast to see what would happen. And all this for everbody watching, you'll see yourself first in the video. As the investigation proceeds. Step by step, everything is explained. So you know, there's no AI or CGI or anything like that. There's you know, I'm very straightforward. You know there's no hoaxing here. But and so as I increase the contrast, the field shrenk. You know, now, when you increase contrasts for people that don't know this contrast increasing makes dark starker and lights lighter. See. So for example, if you had a film like an infrared film or near ir film in this case of like a light bulb or a lamp on the side of somebody's house, you would see like the brightness around the light near the edge of the house and stuff like that, and the bulb would be the brightest part. The more you increase that contrast, and more that field's going to shrink train strain, until eventually you might end up with just a light bulb's stillette pure white, understand, with everything else being almost black or black around it. Okay, So when I increase the contrastate of fifty percent, the field shrenk and now has sort of become humanoid in shape and then I increased it to eighty percent, and then it became undeniably human in shape. It was like one of those profile pictures you see people on social media that don't have a profile pick, you know, and it has the head, the neck, and the shoulders sort of like that. Okay. In fact, if you and i'll you want me to send you, I guess we don't have time to I should have thought this ahead of time. But this is pre recorded, so if I send you an image, we would be a yeah, sert, I can't do that, yeah, okay, So I'm gonna send you his image. So let's say you have the image up right now. Okay, this is like a sample frame, one of the you know, the not the juicy frames. All the good stuff is obviously reserved for the documentary. But if you look at that frame, you can see automatically there's a silhouette of something there in that, and you can see some hints that there's some sort of shape inside of that. Okay. So once then I started messing around, going through frame by frame or toggling every couple frames and stuff, and about midpoint through I saw a face and I stopped and I looked at it and I looked again, I'm like, what am I looking at here? You know, and it was this. This is like my favorite part of the video, which I called the grimace shot, and I called it the grimmat shop because the expression on the entity on Hansome's face is one where like he's grimacing and not in pain. To me, this is more of the look like like, oh, I'm gonna get in trouble with this, I know it. You know, I'm on video, like I'm gonna get written up, I'm gonna get suspended, I'm gonna get fired something to that effect. Okay, because you see early on when you first see him, he's looking off to the right, like his right, my left, and then he turns and I think there's a moment and I pointed out where his eyes pop and I think he realizes there's a trail camera pointing at him, you know, so that's indicated also, and then you see that. Then we get to this a couple of the shots and then this grimace shot where he's like leaning back like like like that and everything and then he turned, you know, then he starts to back away or whatever, and the thing like feel sorts of suck in on itself. And unfortunately the thirty second clip ends at that point, so we don't see him completely disappear, but you can see he's backing away and you see the temperature coming back up, you know, without him being super closed.
Speaker 4: Et cetera.
Speaker 1: Right now, did you have any progressing events after this that were connected to this?
Speaker 3: Be oodles? Actually, But I want to point one other thing out. When you guys are watching the documentary, and I'm, you know, very sincere about this, these guys, in my opinion, are more like observers and or guardians, you know. I think they're sent to observe people sometimes to even protect people, believe it or not, and there is evidence to back that up. So there, I don't want people thinking, like, you know, he's not a monster, he's not some mindless thing. You can see from his behavior in here that he is an emotional being. You know, he's capable of experiencing surprise, you know, like like angst, like like uh you know, like like you know, like face palm, whatever you want to call it, et cetera. Okay, so that's the first thing. The other thing is is he looks very scary and the images there and the reason for that is that this field, whether it's a portal, whether it's a just a cloaking device of sorts, whatever it might be, in order for him to remain invisible, it appears to function by stripping away the image like an MRI or a cat scan. I've said this on interviews before. So when you see him, it's like the tissue has been stripped away, like if you as if you were like in front of an X ray or something like that. So there are parts of the video where and you've seen it, where it looks like a skull almost, and there are parts of the video where there's more meat on the bones, et cetera. So even the Grimma shot, the epidermis appears to have been stripped away, so you can see like the scaly tubercles on the brow ridge and stuff. You can see the heavy cheek bones and the jaw, and you could see like the you know, the teeth which are sharp and stuff. But you know, it comes to the territory. But my point is is he looks far more menacing than he would be normally if he was fully clothed. Let's say, just because if you and I were sitting here talking and I was missing all my skin, I would be pretty frightened me, you know, like something from a hell Razor movie. Okay, So I just want to point that out the people so they don't start thinking like, oh, this is you know, this type of stuff, because I have a follow up video where I have images of him fully scaled, you know, and he's much more enigmatic appearing and such, and you know, with people's fears at rest, like I should say so, but yeah, so you were, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I was asking about your your further interactions with this being and some of the events that followed.
Speaker 2: Well there.
Speaker 3: I think there are at least two of them that you know, we're in that area. And I say that because at one point, for example, I was in my house, in my office, and my house bluts the woods. It's not as heavily wooded as like the you know that area, let's say, but uh, and one of our big Siberians was at the window and it was like summertime and he was like he wanted out there. He was like, I see something exciting. I want to get to it. And I heard like these two I don't like to say creatures because I find that like could be a negative term. But let's just say two creatures are two entities to whatevers. We're out there and they seem to be talking back and forth, and it was like just sort of like deep clicking and stuff like and then like back on four type stuff, and I was like, and ol Off could see something, he could see them, and he, you know, he wanted to out there, and I'm like, nope, nope, nope, it's way too big for you, buddy. But you know, I'm like thinking, I'm like, if they're thinking I'm going out there, I'm not stupid. I'm not going out there, So you can forget it, you know, that type of thing I was, you know, back then, I was still a little wary of them, you know, in terms of like their whole game plan and then persona that type of stuff. But I don't think they were happy in the beginning that I had the footage. I think they went on this scare campaign to kind of intimidate me a bit and get me to back off and stuff like that, because you know, and you're easy to find, just so as you know, like once you know, like they know who you are whatever and stuff, you know, it's like like here we can go online to a search and find people. I'm sure for them, it's infinitely more simple. But like one time, I was like in bed and I was like rut in full of sleep, and I was like half awake, and then something roared in my ear. This year, I was lying on the side and it was definitely trying to skim it almost sound like a lion, you know. And I'm like a crabby person when I sleep. I don't like being bothered because I don't get enough sleep. And I literally just looked over my shoulder and I told whoever was there to go blank their mother. I understand, yeah, we're not going to use that on here, but I literally said it, and I would imagine he must have been like, wow, he ain't afraid of no ghost, you know, this this type of stuff, et cetera. But there were a few creepy incidents like that. But then it's sort of like calmed down, and there are a few practical jokes and stuff, you know, which were funny and annoying is anything, et cetera and all that. But I think after they, you know, were observing me and seeing what I was working on and seeing that this was a very scientific type of study and very impersonal and none of this you know, spreading you know, misinformation or fear or anything like that type of stuff. You know, I don't try. I'm not trying to sensationalize anything, you know, I just told it the way it is.
Speaker 1: So now other but you know, I'm sorry. I was just gonna say, other than the footprints that you were speaking of earlier and the strange manifestations that would occur, have you come across any physical evidence that these beings have left behind?
Speaker 3: Well, first off, I have several other videos, infrared videos of them, and I think one of them, like I said, was a practical joke. One where he came up on the camera. Wasn't him. It was the one I call Smiley, And that's because of what he did. And he approached the camera with his cloak and everything. And the cloak was very intense this time. It was very hard to see through it. I mean you can see some stuff here and there, but it was much more fortified than the first cloak. Okay. And and then like he smirked right at the camera and you only get like half his face like this half okay, but it's there, Okay, you know, cheak contracted big smirk, almost like a joker, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It was a little intimidating to be honest, because again back then I didn't know what they were up to, Like, was this like a threatening smirk? This is all going to get you smirk? It was just like haha, prato a joke where you can't see this cloak thing, ha ha haa, Like you know, were they experimenting to see what was visible was not? I didn't know, you know, So there's that. Also, the footprints were very interesting because they appear to be hunting deer there because I've got a little clips one in that exact same spot literally like thirty feet those tract of thirty feet from this camera and the night before where a deer had was standing there in the infrared. And it also the turns and for no reason it runs for its life. It says something, but there's nothing there to see. That couple with the tracks being right there, you know, strongly suggests that that you know, one of them was hunting deer for you know, sustenance that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you had any other beings that you came into contact with besides this particular reptilian.
Speaker 3: A few. Yes, the let's put it this way. The next video, like I mentioned, is going to be a phantom cat and uh oh yeah, this one was great. They called them, yeah, British big cats and or alien big cats whatever. Yeah, people keep reporting, you see sometimes in the news. I just saw one in Bucks County, like in the last year, where they showed footage in some park and somebody filmed a very large black cat from a distance and the police said they couldn't find any evidence of it and they said it was probably just a big house cat. Well, you know, I have footage of one of these things up close and personal, and I know what it is, and it's not a cat at least not all the time a cat. Let's put it that way. And but that's going to be the next documentary. So yes, I've had encounters with some things, and some have been pleasants, I've been less than pleasant, et cetera. But you know, I try and run a tight ship. I make sure, like you know that I don't want my house being invaded or anything like that. I don't want anything lurking around the house or anything like that. You know, And usually if you put out like rules with these type of things, you know, they're usually follows. I think I believe they function with a code of conduct. Let's put it that way, because if they don't have rules, et cetera, how would I have gotten away alive with the footage, let alone multiple footages? You know what I mean? Without? You know, I should be dead. You know, if they were like monsters or you know, had no laws or anything like that, you know, they were just want to cover things up, you know, oh, get rid of them, you know, this type of stuff. And I'm like, you know, I'm old and fat, and you know I'd be easy.
Speaker 1: Do you have any further insights into what we're experiencing with these shape shifting animal creatures. I've had plenty of researchers and experiancers talk about not only big cats that seem to be etheric and shift into different things at times, but coyotes and dogs and other animals that seem to appear but appear in different ways. What do you think is going on with these things?
Speaker 3: I think that this is probably some of these interdimensional creatures that get out of portals, slip past you know, whoever's requarding them, let's say, or something like that. You know, maybe they're not supposed to be running around and they're running around the woods and feeding on animals and stuff like that, and they're legitimate shifters. They can change into different things like a cat or a canine, like a fox, maybe a hyena, different things like that. You know, they can change appearance, you know, that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: So they can most likely take on a physical properties when they're in our realm or our dimension, and when we're seeing them possibly between dimensions, they seem to be more etheric at times. Do you think that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's that they are either physically here or they're like leaving, coming or going that type of thing. But they're definitely I think these shifters are definitely able to physically be here because if you're going to pray on a deer or some other animal, you need to be physically here in order to do it. See that type of stuff. So people told me that hunters are been attacked by them, you know these I mean, Doylestown is famous for dog man sightings, and Doylestown is in the general area you know where I live, or at least not too far of a drive. You know, you google it online, you'll see all these sightings of dog Man in that type of you know, it's the area Pennsylvania. Some of them are eight or nine feet told, they say. You know the couple instances I read where families were coming home from high school. You know, the mom picked up the kids and she's got two teenagers in the cars, driving down a country road or whatever, heading home, and all of a sudden, this upright canine runs across the road right in front of them and twenty feet into the trees. Twenty feet into the trees. Okay, and the whole family sees it. You know that can't be a guy in a suit who's jumping twenty feet into trees. You know, I haven't done that. Even when I was scared and running from the thing of the cemetary, I didn't do that. I could have run on water. I was moving so fast, you know, but not that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, right now, it's very interesting. Even though there's a lot of fake videos and AI and nonsense going on out there, we have some incredible footage like that of yourself that is being put out right now. And we have more and more people that are seemingly coming into contacting and experiencing things like this. Do you think this is because we have access to this technology on a regular basis and more people are becoming curious and actually capturing these things, or do you think it may be something that is happening more and our collective perception may be opening a bit.
Speaker 3: I think it's a combination of things. I think that our technology is improving that we're able to see more. Number One, I think that some people are becoming more open to the topic and are being becoming more observant and not dismissing things that they might normally have dismissed before. And I think that the government is starting to realize that it's sand against the tide and things are going to eventually come out, you know, no matter how much they might not want it to. And I believe that a lot of these beings want to see the human race improve and evolve in a more positive way. And maybe they're trying to, you know, in dribs and drabs, make people aware too, without spreading mass hysteria things of that nature.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The stuff I have is very methodical, very analytical, very science orient you know, and that's what I try to do. I mean, there be there will be trolls out there to say, oh, he's a pseudo scientist. That's like calling somebody a conspiracy theorist these days, you know, I take that as a badge of honor. But the truth of the matter is, this pseudo scientist solved the mystery of pleases or locomotion. This pseudo scientists solve the reason as to why those pleasers had long necks. And this pseudo scientist is the one that pointed out that figured out that the megelon shark as an adult was pretty much a scavenger. I did all that, okay, in my spare time, as if I had so much of it. Okay. So all these paleontologists that get in a huff because you know, they do this for a living and went to school for it and all this other stuff, and then here comes poor little Max Walthorne right in his Cronus Rising books, and he solves a mystery you could in over one hundred and fifty years. I'm sorry, but wouldn't you rather people know than not know? You know?
Speaker 1: I love it, I mean, people like yourselves, So just doing the research and doing the work and surpassing anything that a lot of modern academiian science could never achieve. So we're in incredible times right now.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's also a matter that sometimes people sciences blind themselves to what's possible. You know, it's the whole Okham's razor thing and all that. But there's also what Sherlock Holmes said, and I'm probably going to quote this wrong, but when you're trying to solve a mystery, and you you know, eliminate all the possible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. They use that in Star Trek also, you know, Si Spock said it at one point. So if you take that, you know, if you look at like this first video, and you take away the fact it's not rain, it's not missed, it's not fog, it's not a weather balloon, it's not a light reflection off the lens, you know, this type of stuff, et cetera. You know, you have to realize eventually that you're looking at this is an actual being with an eyes, no eyes, nose, mouth, vertical slits for pupils, teeth, et cetera. You know, it's an actual being, Okay, an entity. It's not you know, my imagination or wishful thinking, and it's not a hoax. I really I hate hoaxers with such a passion. I have seen people out there, like, you know, claiming, oh, they caught a megadon shark, you know. Oh, they post like a photo of it and everything, like tied up to the side of a boat, and then you find that it was a dead white shark that was photoshop on the same photo somewhere and stuff like that, or people that say, oh, I've got this photo and here's a dog man and he's carrying a woman over his shoulder and it's a black blob and you're like, where is the I don't I see a black blob, you know, And you're trying to like hypnotize me, and they're believing that that's real, you know. And I've seen these shows and I took the image because I'm very good with images, as you know from seeing the documentary, and I tried lightning it, changing all this stuff, and all the time it's just a black blob. It's very suspicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So well, this is incredible work you've done. Everyone needs to go check out your website. Max Hawthorne dot com when it is back up, like you said, you'll have that newsletter so everyone will know. And the videos and the documentary is incredible. I highly recommend all of that. Is there anything else that you're working on that the audience can expect to be seeing soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, first I just want to remind everybody. First thing you want to do is go to Cronus Rising dot com and just subscribe to the newsletter. This way I can let everybody know when the site's backup, so you guys can go on there. That's the first thing. In terms of like the tentative schedule for the documentaries that are pending, there is the Phantom Cat one is next and that's going to surprise and shock a lot of people. So that's next. There is going to be a follow up on Hansome's video with additional footage there. There is going to be a Mothman one. I have actual images of a mothman in flight footage infra red. Okay, I also have close ups one or two of them, and uh, let me put it this way.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, Sorry, no offense, dude, But if you're listening anyway, and then there's gonna be uh Smiley's video when he came and he you know, looked right into the camera and smirked at all that stuff like that as well.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of great stuff coming. I'm going to turn these out as fast as i can, but obviously quality control being what it is, et cetera. So you know, you go to the site. I recommend this. This the nine dollars subscription and you'll have unlimited views. You'll be able to watch everything as it comes out, all at the same time, whatever, as many times as you want.
Speaker 1: All that excellent.
Speaker 3: You know you won't be missing out. And like I said, this stuff is the real deal. That's the there make no bones about it. There's no hoaxing, there's no juxtapositions, there's no you know, it is what it is and and it's real and it's it's incredible and welcome to everybody that decides to you know, sign.
Speaker 1: Up, yes, check that out. Definitely see for yourselves. Max. Thank you so much. This was fantastic. There's so much more we can discuss. I'd love to have you back on in the future before you head out, remind everyone about those sites one more time.
Speaker 3: Sure, Thank you so much. Chris and by the way, it was my ultimate pleasure. I can't thank you. So the regular site, which is, like I said, being revamped right now, is Maxwalthorn dot com. So you see my name right there in the left corner there. You just put a dot com on that that'll take you there. But right now when you see it, you're gonna see the black screen of death as I like to call it, because these guys did not put up a thing to let people know, even though I sent out an email afterwards. So right now your best bet is just to go to Cronus Rising dot com. You can go on there. You can see all the books. There's free downloads if you want to take advantage of himself. There's a palaeo gallery. You know, a lot of great stuff, So enjoy yourself. That's my author's site. Okay, but register for the newsletter and that'll all be synced up and I will let everybody know when that's out, and you'll also get updates when the new videos are coming they're released, and any other if there's any prize is being given up too. Oh and one last thing. On my Facebook page, there's a group I do, two of them. One is the Cronus Rising novel series, which is an actual fan page. I don't run it, but it has a lot of great stuff on it, share from other groups and from the other group. But I have a group called Monsters and Marine Mysteries. It's on there on Facebook. So you want to sign up for that if you can. Because every Thursday, assuming I remember because I'm a little stunad, but I'm doing what i call thermal Thursdays, and I'm sharing a thermal I've taken of lord knows what okay each Thursday, so you'll be able to go on there and see what we're looking at. Is that a gray? Is that you know? A repillion? Is that? What the heck is that? You know? I've got some wild stuff and plenty to share and obviously that's on the house.
Speaker 1: Excellent Max, Thank you again. We'll do it again soon and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow and we'll see y'all all then.