Speaker 1: We're going live. All right, where's that? But where's that? But that says which one the butther that that takes this all?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's to the left of your icons, you know how they have the layouts. You go all the way to the left, and it's gotta hide the preview of the vertical broadcast.
Speaker 1: This no, well that's not all right? Sorry, hold on, I got it from trying. You're gonna have to help me. By the way, what's up, guys, how's everybody doing today? I'm stupid? Was it? No? Not that?
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know you know how it's got like the solo layout and you have like the screen present and all that. Yeah, yeah, all the way to the left it should say, uh, show preview of your vertical broadcast. Otherwise it'll have a little line through it if you want to get rid of it. It looks but it looks like a like a vertical phone. That's what the icon looks like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Oh here it is.
Speaker 2: Find it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got it. What's up? Everybody to To the people that don't know this, I am U let me. Uh. I just want to say, they give Jacob so much brother, you're amazing.
Speaker 2: A snoopyg deal man. You don't gotta thank me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let me know when you want to stream, so I don't kick you off the stream yard.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it won't kick me off. Yeah, we get stream at the same time.
Speaker 1: If uh, yeah, this is here's the thing. And also jib I worked with jib before. Yeah, so when I was, oh, I gotta see I if I'm hosting anybody on Dealer because with the host on Dealer and uh, it won't quit hose you have to go with the old host them.
Speaker 2: Which which version of the streaming yard did you have last time? When's the last time you had the paid version?
Speaker 1: A couple of months ago?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 2: Have you dabbled around with the the comments on the stage or anything.
Speaker 1: Like like this?
Speaker 2: No, like this here, let me show you like this and then boom.
Speaker 1: Tim Washington is here. Tip's here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can you see it on the bottom right of the screen. Yes, that way everybody can see their own checks.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, what's up taf the afternoons, sweetheart, Jacob was letting me use his stream yard. Jacob is nice enough to let me use the stream yard, and I'm very grateful, but sorry because it's easily. It's easily comes when it's some catch.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have a catch. Yeah, you go take your shirt off, Jake.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking my dirt off, but I'll.
Speaker 2: Pick up that bag behind you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jacob, I hope you don't get her. I hope so. I hope that we don't get into a fight like me and Jim dead all the time. But the thing is, I didn't like Evie Marks. I hated.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't take fights with me, Jake, we never get in fights some days, and don't like me anymore.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: No harm, and you're cool, but Jacob.
Speaker 1: You're Yeah. But I'm very grateful for the opportunities that I've gotten in this business.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now I'm glad I met you and ran in to you.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 2: I think we've had some pretty good streams together. Good laughs.
Speaker 1: What wait wait, wait, wait wait wait?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: Oh? What is the Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're looking at mine? Those are my banners. I think some weird ones in there them, some of them that the P break one. I think April made the P break one and then Herman made. The stream is full of Russian information. It's a Herman doing and then the other ones. I mean, you can keep creating more to the spots for him. I think he did the shout out to all the knitters and crocheers as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh oh, god, Frank's here, scuff Frank, me and me and Cowboy hated, by the way, Frank Cowboy hated when I told everybody that everything that he wrote me. But did you hear about what happened? Jacob? Jake Jake? Uh oh? Did I do something wrong? I don't know, Jacob, No, you're good.
Speaker 2: I trained in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: B uh.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know. I just want to let you know that Darryl Sheets died, Daryl she storage Wards.
Speaker 2: That's what I was asking in the chat. And then you got a celebrity pop in earlier, so you stop talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, celebrities showed.
Speaker 2: Up because celebrity friends.
Speaker 1: Mum, hm you.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing, not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, by the way, this is Jacob stream yard. I'm just using it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, letting him camp in my backyard today.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And because I still want to use this when I still go to when Dal shuts down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can use it as long as you're as long as you stay active on it and like use it all the time. My only rule. I just want people to use it.
Speaker 1: You know, Hey, do you want to hear the song that I can play? The song I made you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Played for me.
Speaker 1: I gotta download it. Gave me one mind it. I hope you hope you like. And by the way, god damn it. Oh sorry it uh it it accidentally when I was trying to uh uh, by the way, I thought you were gonna talk talk me into being friends with GP again.
Speaker 2: Why would I do that? Yeah, I stop listening everything Hermann tells you. That's problem. Oh good, Frank says, don't take the lord's name in vain.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is his time for some boost?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it drink thirty?
Speaker 1: Is it bruke thirty? What? Here we go?
Speaker 3: Have a.
Speaker 6: Jacob Walter scrolling through the feed.
Speaker 7: Going back in twenty two with a simple meme, I'm here for the YouTubers. That's what he wrote, seventy seven followers to floating that boat, blue Chick Blow and Avatar looking.
Speaker 8: Clean screeching that but like keeping the vitamin free.
Speaker 9: Hey, Jacob Waters, what's you.
Speaker 10: Hunting to day? YouTube creators coming down to play from the ref to the tanker sliding this who follows.
Speaker 6: You, popping up, making all.
Speaker 10: The writing moves The cheek cuble Waters Share.
Speaker 6: You're on the.
Speaker 10: Grind death, working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 11: Thanks brother, here shout out.
Speaker 2: The big mind has the waters.
Speaker 6: We stand tall.
Speaker 10: Never take the hive shortened sweet replies, keeping in.
Speaker 7: Light by the town lines, wild study in the fight.
Speaker 10: Of kayak, streams of blues, guitar in the night.
Speaker 7: Whatever your game is, you're doing it right.
Speaker 10: They take the waters.
Speaker 4: What you hunting to day?
Speaker 10: You two creators coming now fled from the replies to the taxi sliding and smooth follows you, popping up, making all the writing moves.
Speaker 6: Cheecubble water Share.
Speaker 10: You're on the grind death, working king with a humble mind.
Speaker 5: Seventy following seventy seven bassball single.
Speaker 6: But it's real, no need for the cloud attack.
Speaker 2: One day you'll link up with the.
Speaker 11: Big name crew and they'll say that Jacob guy man, he came through.
Speaker 1: So here's the.
Speaker 11: Jacob Waters Jack was twelve fifteen. Keep shooting the shops, Keep the Dreams of Live.
Speaker 1: From the Twitter Trenches to.
Speaker 11: The YouTube line.
Speaker 12: You're the quiet Connector in.
Speaker 13: The Digital Nights, Jacob waters Slide on my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that one. I can tell you built it off of my Twitter Yeah X account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd you know that?
Speaker 2: Seventy seven followers or the uh the jack Wars twelve fifteen or whatever, Because I have a lot more than seventy seven followers. I don't really post on X anymore, not very much here and there. But I like the song though. Either way, it's a good song. Like I said, I'm gonna use it. I'll definitely download it on my phone, but I don't have it on my computer yet. I have to transfer it and put it on there. Hopefully this will work better and hopefully you won't get like dropped off as much to having this stream yard, because I know every once in a while you get disconnected and stuff. Unless that's what just happened. Yep, it just happened. I spoke too soon, Sorry, guys. I was just saying, maybe maybe you won't get dropped off as much now that you have this stream yard.
Speaker 1: No, what happened was I hold on? But so let me say this number one. I want to say that I really appreciate you doing this. You know you didn't have to do this.
Speaker 2: I know you've all been nice to me. Man, I don't mind helping you out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was, but.
Speaker 2: You gotta share. You gotta share the stream yard with GP. Just joking again if you want, I mean again, if you want, but uh no, I was just I was just joking. You don't have to do that just for you man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I also, uh, I gotta share it with April in Granny.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't. They're not on there. They're not on anymore. They're not on Uh they're not. They don't have access to it. I can only only one person has access at a time.
Speaker 1: So you're you're letting me.
Speaker 2: Yeah right now, you're solo on it. You're the only one that's got access. Me and you.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh so count's customed. The boys are back in town. Look who stopped Rick Harrison, Davey deal want to see when new episode coming at you? They're they have a new new show coming out, a new episode of post Stars and Danny Cooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, counting cars cars or whatever?
Speaker 1: Right, not anymore? That got canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he used to do that one though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, hey, so you got to give me a little bit of time to delete, let me upload. I will let you know if I when I delete the uh the episode off of the stream yards so you can have your files.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see it. I can see it all man, You're good. What I was gonna say is, uh, you can always you could always download it from YouTube to once it's on YouTube, it's all yours.
Speaker 1: Uh, but I like to have the audio. You don't get the audio on I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna teach you. Let me teach you a trick and teach you. No, this is a new thing that you should use anytime you see a video on YouTube that you want.
Speaker 1: Well is it? Is it an app?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's a YouTube to m P four. And then you also have the choice of doing just audio as well. You know what I do is I just drop videos in here and then it uh just converts them to a file and then you can download them onto your computer.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to let people know that Devil's Shades passed away.
Speaker 2: Do you did you just die of old age or what was it? Do you know what?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Uh? He offed himself.
Speaker 2: Ooh said to hear.
Speaker 1: Uh selter Pp, you shot QP. You wound.
Speaker 2: Set a kidney shot?
Speaker 1: No, no, keep you h.
Speaker 2: That's scary. No, I know what you meant.
Speaker 1: I hope we don't get flagged because I pointed. I pointed my finger. I am going to the screen.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's a rule against finger guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they By the way, dude, I've been it's been one of those days, Nephelia. Yeah, and and and I just want to say this. I went into the U. I actually had to remember what all of my stuff was.
Speaker 2: Oh your passwords and stuff?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, all of because you had so many uh uh destinations clogging up the clogging up. Yeah, hey, Tiff, you want to lank? I know Tiff is busy person. I know Tiff is a busy person. You want to lank?
Speaker 2: Oh damn, Tiff, that's deep. If we're gonna smoke together one day, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been busy.
Speaker 2: She likes she likes my rig, she likes to uh, she likes the dad rig. I use oh relaxed over there, Nick.
Speaker 1: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Whatsap?
Speaker 1: What did uh Nick's here. He's in the chat, mumbling Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, O g mumbling Nick.
Speaker 1: Every day's one of the days. The days I'll send Julie og By the way, Liftive Crypton was just alway, Steve Grillo, do.
Speaker 2: We gotta bring uh, we gotta bring back our show? Jake between two Jakes.
Speaker 1: Between two Jakes. I know that a certain pineapple is gonna hate that. Why because he does between two hats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they all stole it from between two ferns, so you can get over themselves that it was a little short show that zach Alvianakis did.
Speaker 1: Alright, that's right, that's right. You're not set up to do for doing pandles. Tiffany's not doing pandles yet. She's been going through some ship.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Speaker 1: Oh, Bob believe he said he would do my show.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I was on step on Sunday. They got cripted on the show I supposed to Howistern Show? Howistern Show? He was one he was interned with. It was he was a friends instead of her Jard.
Speaker 2: That's the big show Nick was telling me about. He said he had something big going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and Mommy were on there.
Speaker 2: Mommy f k a mommy. Oh between two hacks is no more? Uh oh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Uh Pineapple nuked the show?
Speaker 2: Sounds about right. Why did he nuke the show? Do you know?
Speaker 1: Uh? Real, I'm on a countdown to I can get Michael Goods like, uh, that's it, that is if I could come back.
Speaker 2: Also, Tiff, why don't you want to do it anymore? You're taking a break from the YouTube's.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, og essential lady, you could come on brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this will be nice. You'll be able to use this. You can stream as many hours as you want, Like I said, I always have a spare twenty hours or so on there. Yeah, I don't stream all the time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and also you got to clear some of those things I saw.
Speaker 2: What'd you see, like the.
Speaker 1: Thirty two hours of content that you did?
Speaker 2: I got fifty hours. You're not gonna do twenty hours overnight. Okay, when's the last time you've done I say, the last time you've done a big ass dream like that was probably with me. You don't be doing twenty hour streams.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things with the I think, oh, he's not here. We love you, Tam, We love you, sweetheart. Please come back.
Speaker 2: What do I need?
Speaker 1: I'm a loser.
Speaker 2: We're doing dabs for tiff.
Speaker 1: Dab or is that wax dabs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see. It looks like this. Mike's kind of like Mike's kind of like a crumble.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's falling out. Yeah. So that's the reason why you had to go to that building today.
Speaker 2: That's not why I was at that building today. I was at a building today because I was doing a job at a building today. We did a live stream earlier about it, but then I took it down. I uh had to dig at thirty two foot no, thirty two thousand square foot trench and then had to be about thirty two inches deep all the way around the trench. Yeah, strapping it for some some plumbing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, so so you know what, and ill we will delete the audience when I get done.
Speaker 2: You can do whatever you need to do. Man, you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I know I know you're paying it. I know you're paying How much are you are you paying the forty five?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about his sweetheart?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Way, I love my I love my logo.
Speaker 2: By the way, I do like your logo, the one with the flames in the background and the laptoile. Yeah, I like that one. It's a good logo. Nice one. Is that your heartbeat or is that your audio?
Speaker 1: That's the audio that just played?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot the soundboard on here. I never use it.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm trying to see if they have a heart. Take them to the sweetheart in a bridge in a Boston accident.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: Post is because someone one of our friends loves horns. He loves what so Tiffany loves horns?
Speaker 2: Horns? She horny? Is that what you meant?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I got a button founding.
Speaker 2: I have a rule about crossing streams. She can't pee in stream at the same time.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, what the hell? I would like to take this time to thank our Lord. It's over here. L On Hubbard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know who l Ron Hubbard is?
Speaker 1: Was this one of gramies?
Speaker 2: That's mine? Do you know who l Ron Hubbard is? No, you should leave that up as long as you don't know who l Ron Hubbard is. He's the creator of scientology.
Speaker 1: That's a lie. Does that get blasted?
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: Tip says, that's a lie. I hate whores that get blasted. She hates hordes.
Speaker 2: That's the impression. Yes, Tipo, it's the leader of signed the creators.
Speaker 1: Mellooned.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, what happened?
Speaker 1: I hit a button?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to post your link.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: By the way, what's up DLA guys? When we do the DLA the if anybody know D live wants to like, you know, here's the thing. Let me see who we have. Let me see if I haven't a We only have one point five lemons in the chest right.
Speaker 2: Now before you need to get more lemons before d live closes.
Speaker 1: No me, what you know what?
Speaker 2: The final day of d.
Speaker 1: Live is twenty seventh a one am. Actually, they say, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Let me read you five days. You got five days left?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so let me read you what they let me read.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me what that morning morning noise in the background is.
Speaker 1: Oh chair, my chair, it needs all just checking. All right, here's the thing, says important d live update. D live shutdown timeline adjusted. The d live website will now perfectly close on April twenty seventh at two pm U t C plus eight U t C plus eight is the one am my time or two a m Eastern. The mobile app is offline, so you must go to d live dot com on your web browser as asap to cash out your main coins with Dellar, drarals and content. Please do not wait till the last minute.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your understand What do what does that ste pay out? What's the value of all those coins and stuff you have to get?
Speaker 1: You have you have to you have to get You have to get forty two hundred and fifty coins, uh token coins to get to to get a cash out. But I don't do cash outs.
Speaker 2: I just I just how much is the cash out?
Speaker 1: Cat? Fifty bad bad?
Speaker 2: Okay, like fifty cents or something.
Speaker 1: Like Actually, but but people are saying that they have issues getting the payment.
Speaker 2: I assume if they're closing down, there's probably not a lot of money about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sorry, the charity is all, oh, you're good.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure you didn't have somebody tied up there.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what, let me show Let me tell you who's on the leader board right now. Guess who's on the leaderboard? All right, all right, Megan Fox's kid? Who are these podcasts? The Cat Dixon is eight. Seven is Roquato lost? Six is Kayleie or Lucy typebox fothers b Dabbler, Poor is Leon and Donnis Paul. That is Paul the cartoon character that makes with jokes. Three is Merged. Two is Sholey Sholy number one Perry Caravello. That dumb ass always keeps running in his mouth. But what's up, guys?
Speaker 2: M h, I don't know. Meghan Fox streamed down.
Speaker 1: It's not that Megan. It's not that Megan Fox. That's that's super tips.
Speaker 2: No, it's the only good Megan Fox. What the hell?
Speaker 1: Megan Fox the writer? Megan Fox the writer. There's actually a writer named Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: Like she writes like movies or books or.
Speaker 1: What she's a She's friends with Nick Rikata.
Speaker 2: Okay, how's he doing? How's Nick doing?
Speaker 1: Really? Don't I think that he's doing? Okay? I haven't talked to him ever? Is he?
Speaker 2: He said happy birthday to me one time?
Speaker 1: Actually, do you know that? Me and Stunner and Droverpi. I donated two dollars for studying Joe to stun and drag He said happy He say hit me happy birthday.
Speaker 2: That's nice of.
Speaker 1: By the way uh renee renee de Soda who de Soda? Who is a cast made of Daryl was getting soberbully before the thing.
Speaker 2: But I was wondering if, like, because there had to be some kind of underlying issue. I didn't know if he was an out of money or what what the deal was.
Speaker 1: Somebody was doing some some bad things, I would assume.
Speaker 2: So usually it takes a lot to get to somebody that to that point.
Speaker 3: Well, r I P.
Speaker 2: I'm not to go watch.
Speaker 1: I bought season one. I remember the season one him. You know, here's the thing I want to say this.
Speaker 2: He was old in season one, wasn't he know?
Speaker 1: He was in his fifties? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old was he when he passed away?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Sixty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cramp my leg? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love doing shows. You know I don't. I didn't like doing shows.
Speaker 2: You should do more shows. Now you got more reason to do more shows.
Speaker 1: I got good friends behind me. Hell yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: See you went from asking for fifty bucks and now you got a stream yard, and now you gotta stream all time. When are we gonna do our kayak streme?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Come have to come down there and drag youllon m oh, I might go. I might go on a trip this fall. Maybe I'll go down there. I want to go to Louisiana to really bad. It's because I've never been about what about Jake Hudson and Jacob waters At, Marty Garrat together.
Speaker 1: All you're I got something for you. Oh you love this, Jacob? I did something? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, what'd you do?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a banana with a mask on.
Speaker 2: Oh, it looks like a hammock. It's like a banana hammock.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, what is this? What is this?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: I'm leave?
Speaker 3: I want to be mean.
Speaker 1: You already get on, dude. I've been sleeping. I've been going to bed early, Jacob.
Speaker 2: We wake up early, so I assume you should be going to bed early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm usually Hey, you're.
Speaker 2: Like a gremlin after midnight though. Uh no, it's true. You you get cranky if I invite you on a stream after like eleven eleven pm, twelve pm.
Speaker 1: Jacob, I did a show it I did a show with Uncle Jack last night. And that's still have when we in this show, I still have to go and leap the vad. You gotta go over, man. I gotta add, I gotta, I gotta add the I gotta take the audio. I've done stuff with airy, but I've never did anything though. I want to say that I've been putting out music left and right today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't hear the one that you did for that Brandon guy that was in.
Speaker 6: The chat.
Speaker 1: Bread there is actually good athletic warrior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it on you.
Speaker 1: I'll have to. I'll have to and then when I get done, I'll just delete it off the thing. Okay, Brandon. So Brandon does these videos where he goes to his laundromatic does uh he does his uh his videos.
Speaker 2: The collect quarters and tell everybody, yeah nice see I like I like when people do that, when they get those game machines and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, he can't do uh gayer scene right now. The fact that uh uh the Ohio people got him like they gout also fucking broken out wood.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Is it the gambling machines or is it like the regular games like where you drop the quarter in and then the it was a.
Speaker 1: Coin pussure, It was a coin posture, It was a coin pressure. This is the video, this is the song. All right, let's here all right, it's called the avon door to door. I love that you trust me. I hope that you don't. If I felt if I do this by myself, you let me do it without you.
Speaker 2: Here, I mean you're you gotta have me, man, I can't stop yet.
Speaker 1: Christmas Joy.
Speaker 4: Dead, drove a truck, Mom sold over on the door to door.
Speaker 2: Life was tied, but we always wanted more. Turned eighteen heart attack.
Speaker 8: Here like storm deck couldn't work, family dreams, guides or lost. The house had to crash at Grendl's.
Speaker 2: Place, twin brow on a garbage truck.
Speaker 6: I was stuck in the.
Speaker 8: Wear house race, no college fung, just minim and waging long days.
Speaker 3: But deep down I knew there had to be a bit away.
Speaker 8: He wasn't easy, and that's some cold and long but I kept grinding and turning nothing in the strong.
Speaker 6: Investment joy from a victim on in.
Speaker 1: The block over one.
Speaker 5: Hundred rentals car was popping the laundry masks and nipple style trailer park cast floor properties on life and sleeping on the floor to building on.
Speaker 2: Him, potting down stocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just the joy.
Speaker 2: Real estate hustling.
Speaker 10: Leave no fluff, just action.
Speaker 1: Turn your paint into relief.
Speaker 5: It ain't overnight, but what timing grint, You'll.
Speaker 2: See anybody can do it. This is you can investment.
Speaker 8: Joy I mean started small, fixing the palses, beat their help, learn the games.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 8: Every dollar I could see that came to laundry mass quarters, raining down, car wash us, bending trailer park, coding the damn thirty four down on the portfolios.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 8: But I still remember the struggles of hurting the pain out.
Speaker 6: Upload every week so you can see the proof.
Speaker 8: How I climb from the bottom now showing you to.
Speaker 5: Move with that woody late nights and a whole lot of nobody every he has got a lot of rest.
Speaker 12: The cash started to flow.
Speaker 6: That's been sure from a victim on him.
Speaker 5: The flock over one hundred rentals, car washes, pop, the laundry masks and never style trailer park cash flow.
Speaker 8: Properly hees on line from sleeping on.
Speaker 1: The floor of the building, my own empire and no style.
Speaker 10: Yeah, investment, your real estate, hustle and belief, no fluff, just.
Speaker 2: Action, turn your pay into relief.
Speaker 5: That ain't overnight, but with Tomming Creek you'll see anybody can do it.
Speaker 7: This is the Christomon joy for me, that's crowd watching from the sidelines today, Mom smiling on him.
Speaker 6: He found a better way.
Speaker 8: If you're broken victim or the starting small stack those bricks, take the risk and stands toe.
Speaker 6: No, it's never easy, easy, but it's worth it. Every fact and.
Speaker 12: Listing, joy turning, never jing, that's the joy yea from the bottom to the top, rental stacking, baking businesses and never stop car watching dountr Man's praying park on the map. But I still could any more come and join the pantas joy.
Speaker 6: No flu just through real Dean a time. Never get freedom, for you can feed.
Speaker 10: Anybody can do it if you believe like me this.
Speaker 6: And thisstin joy, I can see Miss Joy.
Speaker 2: Let's get your coach.
Speaker 1: Mohigh to where you are, level lel level. What do you think about that.
Speaker 2: Pretty good song?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 1: Yo? Was that this Jody?
Speaker 2: That was miss Joy?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: She just walked out? You just missed?
Speaker 1: Just hey, hey, bro, and I really appreciate you doing this, man, I know you do.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it, you.
Speaker 1: Know it gives it gives me content and thank Jacob is to me. I stress about how I'm gonna do this because I stress a lot.
Speaker 2: What do you guys stressed about?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Stress about?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 2: Now you got all your platforms in one spot.
Speaker 1: I to you, I want to like you a couple of dollars in your pocket.
Speaker 2: Then, no, you don't owe me anything. You're good.
Speaker 1: I just want to like say this. It's like you know with Jim he micro admitage be he I don't want to no, no, no, no, I know that.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 1: I know Granny might want his spot back.
Speaker 2: If Granny ever wants to dream Ard again, then uh then I would probably charge Granny a spot because he makes money over on his channel. There's no reason I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's why I'm not asking you for any money.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't have I don't have super chats, I have SIPs.
Speaker 2: I know it's an ev MUCKs thing. I think I think Jim set it up for him through ev MUCKs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he makes here's the thing. Can I tell you something he makes? He makes so much money deal with the streams that he can get out of that fucking trailer.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, I was talking I was talking to Jib. I don't remember when I talked to him about it. But when he was telling me about Ebie MUCKs, I had told him that, uh, the Fat Ninja is the one that told me about eb MUCKs and if he had known Fat Ninja And he was like, yeah, I knew him. How was he doing and blah blah blah. And I was like, oh, he actually like passed away. I was like, uh, I didn't. I didn't know that him and Chris actually knew each other. I also didn't know that Jib used to work for Streamer too. Yeah. I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One of the things that what I would love. You know, here's the thing. Did you see that Dan Housen cursed Steven A Smith?
Speaker 2: How do you curse somebody? How does that work? You?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cussed?
Speaker 12: Cuss?
Speaker 1: He did houses doing. By the way, the big news is Bianca bell Air is pregnant.
Speaker 2: She wrestler.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was. She was the Women's champ. She was a Women's champions.
Speaker 2: Is she taking time off or is she gonna work taking.
Speaker 1: Time of take taking time off? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I just didn't know she was going to be out there doing pro Page is back. You did tell me that last time we talked.
Speaker 1: Page is back now now she's a women's champion with brit Bella nice. I remember the bell Yeah, they're Hall of famers.
Speaker 2: Say they're pretty famous. I don't know what I saw them, man, I think that maybe it was MTV cribs or something.
Speaker 1: How about Total Diva's Total Bellas.
Speaker 2: I've seen him on a few few things. I don't really watch wrestling anymore, so everyone a, I.
Speaker 1: Just want to say that it is brother. I have appreciate everything you do for me. Brother.
Speaker 2: That's the time you don't have to thank me anymore. Man, You're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I worried about. What I worry about is you know, I hope that you don't get hacked. Hacked? What do you mean, like what JIV got hat when Jim got hapened?
Speaker 2: Well, that's internal. Nobody has access to this unless I give them access. The only person that could hack this, Jake is you, because you're in it. So as long as you don't go live on other people's channels. That's actually what Uh did you ever see when Herman did that to me? Yeah, it was the first day I got monetized on YouTube and he went live on my channel. I was so sad.
Speaker 1: You lost monetization.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, he didn't. He didn't hurt my monetization. But when you first get monetized, you want to you know, you want to be the first one to go on there.
Speaker 1: Al Miller is measured to me.
Speaker 2: Who's that.
Speaker 3: For?
Speaker 1: The asshole?
Speaker 2: Okay, come the fuck off, Brad got somebody in the background. Do you hear me, Jake? He mightn't. He might have disconnected. Give him a second to reconnect. Nick. I'm trying to see if you can get the hang of this.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're back, You're back. Can you hear me, Jake?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can hear you.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay? Uh nixt in the background, I think.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hello, what's up? Jake and Jacob?
Speaker 1: You were on Steve Gorilla Show today.
Speaker 9: I was not on Steve Gorilla Show today. I was on the show Sunday.
Speaker 2: Let me see, he said, Sunday. In the chat, he said, uh, where where did you When? Did you see Liquid over there?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 3: Was that today today?
Speaker 2: Okay? So Liquid was over there today? Nick was over there on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yoh gotcha?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you saw us in the chat on Sunday, Jake, I saw you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're a mommy.
Speaker 2: But I'll pop off and let you guys do your you do your thing, Jake, all right, enjoy it man, talk to you, jacobod This is history Yard by the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I saw it was very nice of very very scary, very nice or very spooky, very nice, however it goes?
Speaker 1: You are, Oh, you know about the Dan House and yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you know that Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith got cursed? No?
Speaker 9: I didn't know that they cursed?
Speaker 1: Yes, PN Star of Stephen Smith.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I know who he is?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm uh how I like the name set up.
Speaker 9: The double huh? Yeah, I'm seeing double. I'm seeing double. Yeah, trippy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I made a bunch of songs. Do you need a song now?
Speaker 9: I'm hardly streaming right now, Jake, I don't need ship. I might I might be retire. I am well my own ship. I've been going to other people's shows, but I haven't. I haven't done my own show in weeks.
Speaker 1: What's going on with you?
Speaker 9: And he's going solo? Me and Roachie you hit the bricks? Yeah, I crypto and I we're gonna stream on Sunday night, but then I got the grill Oh invite, so I had to put it off a week. Yah mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: How you like the new I improveo stream Yard?
Speaker 9: It is new and improved. H I actually, uh, I think I just paid my stream Yard bill like two days ago, my monthly bill. Hello, Hello, hello, Jake, I saw you freaking out. I didn't even know who that dude was in your chat when you were a fanboy in earlier.
Speaker 1: That that guy was the uh is a big streamer, nice, big YouTuber actually.
Speaker 9: Dog super tip, super tip machine. Mm hmm, super tip hashtag og.
Speaker 1: Yeah, world do ive don.
Speaker 9: D live these.
Speaker 1: Nuts o gott Yeah.
Speaker 9: Maybe I'm I might be popping my d live cherry.
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 9: Why are you an idiot?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 9: I am an idiot.
Speaker 2: I love my country.
Speaker 9: Because my country is all I want to be with my family. People understand me.
Speaker 1: But hey, I want to say that you coming on is a great thing.
Speaker 9: Damn right, it's great. I'm just kidding, Thanks Jake, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: By the way, n J p W n j R. Is live right now.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, did you watch any Kaylee's Lucy typeboxes thing? Today on the stuttering John All, I want to read you this.
Speaker 1: This is the Remember we said that Darryl Sheets passed away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who spurt Wards.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I never never watched them. Okay, this is the this is the report.
Speaker 1: At April twenty second, twenty twenty six, at approximately two hundred hours, officers with the Lee Havasioux City Police Department was dispatched to a registered at the fifteen hundred block of Pendler drig in reference to a reported deceased individual. Upon arrival, officers located in no subject who suffered from appears to be a Celtic blayant gainst moomd to the head. The from the Settle Seed in the Late Hashot Police Department through CiU can you hear me yep was notified and responded to the scene to see the investigation the body. It only turned over to the Mohami Mohaimhave Yeah Mohave County Medicals in his office for farmer devagation. The Daryl Seed, sixty seven years old of les Havasu City. Daryl's family has been notified dis investigation. The additional information will be released available any worm with information courage to contact the city. They have some city police department at nine two eight, eight, five five one one seven one.
Speaker 9: And that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I've had uh, I've had suicides in my family and it's no good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I didn't want to say that.
Speaker 9: Oh sorry, Jake, I didn't know you couldn't say that word. Yeah, that's all you know what. That's so stupid because that's like the correct terminology, you know what I mean? Yeah, I hate I hate, I hate these companies like you can well, you can probably say something insensitive again away with it, but if you say the technical term. Ah, Sean Wriggle, I'm setting him. Believe Papa's here, boys.
Speaker 1: Wait, Papa Kills here.
Speaker 9: Papa Kill. I've been on his show like four weeks in a row, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been on I've been on clowntown.
Speaker 9: If he's rubs, I've never been on clowntown. I got a big beef with Big w.
Speaker 1: Uh Uh what did he do?
Speaker 9: Do your job, Big Dubs? He wishes.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, Papa Kill said. Papa Kills said that he uh, the reason why he left was because he was doing all the work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Big w is head of the tired verse. That's why it's too lazy.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting so.
Speaker 7: Riggy.
Speaker 9: Wiggle wiggle, wiggle, wiggle wiggle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Hey, Hey, I love that. I just want to say this. I love streaming.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 9: I can't believe this is your last year. Jake, you're retiring.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 9: Oh I thought you were.
Speaker 1: No. I I've been thinking about retired. I can't retire. I can't. I can't retire. I can't wait two. Uh, Tip, you gotta tip? Uh is not letting me let you tiff tup. You're gonna have to turn on a mic or something.
Speaker 9: Oh look at this, n Jay Ranger and Flimsy Greenberg think they can go against us.
Speaker 1: Hell no, hey, Tip, you're uh your are you tip? If you can hear me, they're saying that you don't have to camera hooked up or mind hooked up? Mh the office here, William, I hear my boys the buck.
Speaker 6: That was my other open tab that I just closed. Jake, what are you doing? I've got forty five open tabs and Jake is one.
Speaker 9: Wriggle.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, it wasn't letting me hear anything, so that I'm sorry it took me a minute.
Speaker 3: I'm on my cell phone. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm on the countdown until Hoppy and I move in new apartments. Yes, to catch Jacob.
Speaker 3: What uh my?
Speaker 4: If Jacob Water is still around since he Okay, well, here's the catch up for you. Also, Jake, mom died in December. We lost the house in January. We moved out of there. I'm staying with my daughter. Sorry about the sirens in the background that you're hearing. It's in the city. I'm outside of my daughter's place right now, but we're moving Me and Bart. It's just going to be like another week or so till then, and then hopefully another week after that. I might have computers set up with internet. Till then, I've been in just chats and staying out of trouble as much as I.
Speaker 1: Could, and sometimes I have to be I have to do that.
Speaker 3: So high out high Nick, Hi, Jake.
Speaker 14: Hey, I'm I've been having one of the I was stressed about not having the money for the street yard.
Speaker 4: I I got that when I saw Jacob on with here, when I went, oh, and He's like, I know Tip, and I'm like, the only way I know Jacob is I think I've had conversations with Jacob in Granny's chats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he's been on with Granny and it was.
Speaker 4: Never anything wrong with it. It was just I never got to have a full conversation with him, so it was cool.
Speaker 1: Click.
Speaker 6: I think I think you're got to prioritize the stream yard above the YouTube premium, right, Nick.
Speaker 4: Uh, Well, actually, I think you need to make sure your YouTube premium goes so you can get the stream yard to run properly.
Speaker 1: And also I also have other bills I have to get paid before I get the stame yard page.
Speaker 9: Is a stress, Willie.
Speaker 6: My stream yard.
Speaker 1: Bill because because d Love is going away and I wanted to do a d lot panel. Is what I do. D Love I have to do through the robo studio, and it's the pay of the ass to deal with.
Speaker 9: I love you, buddy, I got it. But it's like Tip, just teld this heartbreaking story about real stress, and then you'll like, I'm stressing about.
Speaker 6: My YouTube premium.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Everybody has their own stress levels. Trust me, I you haven't even seen like my crush stress. That's how Jake had a conversations I know, and this.
Speaker 3: Is why Jake, Well, I get to Jake links all the time.
Speaker 4: Jake and I talk a message like, me and him will literally email each other or say hi and chants it's relatively well.
Speaker 3: Everybody keeps pushing stupid.
Speaker 4: Power Hour, and me and him made an agreement about six months ago that there won't be a power Hour.
Speaker 3: We are corgial with each other and we can talk with each other as long as people don't push it.
Speaker 4: What what what?
Speaker 1: Sorry? But what what made me so mad is they can't order to push the Power Hour on us. And they made Puppet and then Jim made puppets of me into and also new Girl and all that. Yeah, I'm sorry, it's good.
Speaker 4: Well, actually here's the kicker. Now, I'm actually fine with the puppet. I'm okay with Jim, I'm okay with Jack now, I'm okay with most of the people that I've had fights with, minus Jen.
Speaker 3: Jen still not on my friend's list.
Speaker 4: I I'll acquaint with Bobby, nick Be and all of them.
Speaker 3: I will say hi and be cordial to everybody.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm kind of I kind of have Chris mad at me because he decided to throw a scientist thing in for a conspiracy. Yeah, he was talking about the scientists that has been gradually un alive in themselves. So I have my conspiracy core your things. Literally sidebarred him and went, oh, here's the messages for you and your scientists, and so now I literally have hit. I side barred his own podcast from his own Twitter account.
Speaker 3: And in his chat.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say it right now, the only person I get a problem with, the only person I got a problem with online is Garth Brooks. Let's leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Upset and oh, by any chance is that I have anything to do with the possibility of that man having multiple body counts on his name.
Speaker 1: Or or the or you can't Garth Brooks homes or you can't be girl, or his Mercurdy label always likes to block videos that we can't play the Garth Brooks.
Speaker 3: I'm the saying I'm more on the factory.
Speaker 4: Does anybody realize that there could be bodies can connected to his line of work?
Speaker 6: Tiff, Remember Chris Gaines, that was sus right, Come on, Chris Gaines, Chris games with Garth Brooks alter ego. He was like a goth guy.
Speaker 3: Anybody, Oh see, I forgot about that side of that.
Speaker 4: You had to realize I've not been a big I haven't been a big country person for a long time. Like I still love me, my Reva and all of that. Occasionally I'll step right back into sorry for a snort.
Speaker 3: Rap, but I've gone more on like a like the country rap, the country rap style now with.
Speaker 4: Adam Calhoun and Savannah Dexter, Bravo Gator, all of them and all that up church. I have some disregards on him some, but I also don't like Bravo Gator right now either, but that's because I'm a savandaed Dexter girl.
Speaker 3: But hey, I am who I am.
Speaker 1: The Also, those donations that sent you are a couple donations in the past.
Speaker 3: Yes I did. I forgot.
Speaker 4: I've been kind of busy because I've been dealing with lots of paperwork in life from my loving life of trying to get ahead of ourselves at this moment is just taking us all the time.
Speaker 3: And thank you very much. Shake a little that helps a lot a long way if you have no.
Speaker 1: Even go and through some ship and I know that life always Oh.
Speaker 3: And you can laugh at me.
Speaker 4: My hardcore ride and I best friend right now is my Mandy and Sean. If you say anything about my Mandy, dis I will find you in Canada myself and hurt you in Minecraft.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't know, Willie Oh, I said, well she needs to change change your bond water. Give me a break.
Speaker 3: Ah, okay, I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: I will not disregard on that one because I am the one that yells at her the most about her bong water.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that. Yeah, that's my best friend. Like I've been dealing, I've been with her rider dying with her for two years.
Speaker 4: I've gone through before when Mom got sick, to when Mom was at the end, to she was there when I needed her just for a talking past when my mom was going. So me and her have been through this for two years and now, so trust me, every time there's something going on, I am.
Speaker 3: I have a hand on Mandy and I'm making sure she's okay.
Speaker 6: Mandy loves the ELF.
Speaker 3: I know she loves the Elf.
Speaker 4: And when and if I do decide to come back, because I have been informed that I should not come back. It's not a place for me.
Speaker 3: And all of that, A lot of things have transpired within the last couple of months.
Speaker 1: So going blocking people.
Speaker 3: H Chris Thompson and I are fine.
Speaker 4: Actually, him and I were having conversations about conspiracy today.
Speaker 3: That's the funny thing him. I know that what I know he had a fight with them. I know about him going to super Party yesterday.
Speaker 4: I also know about him on Granny's Live because you know how he got a hold of Granny and two k me. I was the only person that can sit in between all of these chats because I have tried to stay out of all of the fighting.
Speaker 6: I like to say, they're Switzerland, baby, I'm on the moon.
Speaker 3: I'm literally on fence and is trying to stay out of this. As Jack and I have. We had our fight and our.
Speaker 4: Disagreements, and since then him and I have talked and yeah, we still fight like we're married and still hate each other. I still get on the whole factory of I tried killing my husband with the TV that everybody seems to think that is like a five hundred pounds TV and I'm a one hundred and twenty five year old, a twenty five pound girl throwing this TV at a man.
Speaker 1: It does not make sense. But by the way, did that really happen?
Speaker 3: No, it did not happen.
Speaker 4: Bart was having issues with his blood levels like he still is having because him having the ostomy bag on his side and how much of his intestinal surgery he's had before we got the osomey bag on his side.
Speaker 3: They took out too much of the.
Speaker 4: Line to absorb the nutrients and everything to build up the blood cells and all that. They keep looking for blood that's missing, but there's no blood missing. His body's not producing enough of the blood cells itself, so this is why.
Speaker 3: His blood levels go down.
Speaker 4: And he goes down fastly to the point where he could be stand up and I could count it down in like five seconds.
Speaker 3: And he hit the ground, and he went to.
Speaker 4: Not hit the ground, He went to go sit on the TV, and he went and grabbed the TV of our old our old dresser in the bedroom, which the TV was sitting on top of the dresser, and he hit it just right, and I bodied the TV to not hit him, but I also got him from not hitting the bed at all and breaking his neck at the same point because of the angle of the way he was angling himself. So it literally looked worse than it really was. So we ended up going to the hospital for eighteen days for that. But it was because of every time that every time we ended up having to have him taken to the hospital. After that, I literally was like counting it down because they'd have him stand up, sit on the bed and they'd get him to stand up, and I was like, you can't get him that, don't make him stand up, And they literally thought I was crazy until I literally was counted in front of them. So they had it on camera because they now have their cameras too.
Speaker 3: For that reason.
Speaker 4: So I'm like five, and I watched him fall right back down onto the bed while almost falling back on to the ground. So I'm thinking they were understanding that it wasn't any abuse, it was his body was saying no. So after that, we've got we got a pickline in his arm now, so when he goes through his infusions two the three times a week, they have to take one work. But the doctor still hasn't officially put in the orders to start doing actual doing wood exfusions on top of not just the liquor with iv.
Speaker 6: Okay okay. I noticed Jake tried to interrupt about six times during the story, no no, no, no, no, through the but like, haven't kept this is it's a This is a panel that plus nowadays TV's weighed like ten pounds. That's not going to hurt anybody, you know.
Speaker 1: I have that that that my TV that I have was like two panels when I brought us TV, right, was it was it like a like a plasma screen.
Speaker 15: Or was it a regular to There was a normal flat screen TV. It's just everybody will tell you it was an say some TV. But literally I saved the TV. I saved the husband.
Speaker 4: The only thing that hits the ground other than the husband was the PlayStation four that literally had split off while.
Speaker 3: Trying to save everything.
Speaker 1: Jacob.
Speaker 3: But here's the kicker. He's already got a brand new PlayStation five with me.
Speaker 6: With him, I'm thinking, Jacob, He's okay, if it was a tube TV, everyone would be dead and there'd be like a crater in the ground, you know.
Speaker 3: In the second floor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there would have been a there would have been a hole in the ceiling of the upstairs if that happened like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, that's not.
Speaker 1: How that I gotta get rid of. I have a big, big gass like mostosity that I gotta get rid of.
Speaker 6: Good for retro gaming, just say retro TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those those are the great ones. Yeah, Like I got my mom's big screen TV. It's sitting in storage right now because when we moved out of the condo, uh, we grabbed everything that we could before we just kind of left everything else because it was worthless trying to fight in the middle of winter and Ohio to get what else I needed to get. And I was living in a house that was construction of out of seven family members literally constructed everything into one house. It turned into the old family homestead house. And I didn't want any of the old remnants.
Speaker 3: I didn't need it. It was it was basically we got rid of everything we didn't want. We didn't need it. We took everything we wanted so I'll get new things that I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My my snake is with a friend of mine being pet set right now still and I checked it on her every week or so, and that still makes me cry. I found out that she isn't a she but is actually a boy. But it's only because of how it's okay, it's a ball python. I love him and his name is still going to be Abby only because we named it a unisex name. Because we named it dude. Who's Supernatural and the body suits of the demons. Abby Abdon is the unisex name because it was based on a demon from Supernatural, a character and it only depends And the only reason why we used Abby was because we thought she was a girl, so we shortened it to Abby. Well, if the name is Abdon, or if we want to go even further, we'll go with abstinence, the green fairy drink. Yeah, yeah, see, so either way, it's a unisex name because we also had at this point, before my mom died, we also had our dragon that had died right before my mom died also, so he was I had a bearded dragon too, and.
Speaker 3: That was my husband's. That was my husband's. Uh oh, they were.
Speaker 4: His name was Gunny and he was the greatest thing in the world. And that broke my heart more than anything. So yeah, I am still broken without my dragon, still broken without my snake. I have my mom's dogs still. We have a cat that is my daughter's cat. But the cat is kind of the community cat of where she stays. He adventures in and out of two different apartments here, so we have a roaming cat.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, uh tell yes, uh do you know that daryld Sheets passed away today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually you were saying that, and my husband had messaged me the safe thing when you were saying it out loud, and I laughed.
Speaker 3: At the whole figure. So the same my husband. I was like, here's a part of he was a part of Storage Wars for California.
Speaker 1: He was, he was he was the gambler. He was on a lot of the episodes.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh there, you know the thing years for me, you know, I watched this guy, I know. But Renee de Soto, who was also a part of the show, said that that there was we lost o G.
Speaker 6: I think we lost him a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Carry are you guys still there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, I'm still here. I think we lost neck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but the audio sometimes cuts out when people leave. But Renee says that there was some soyber bullying going on.
Speaker 4: I knew he had some health issues. I looked at the TMS and it said there was some health issues at some point within the last year. So yeah, anything is possible to why.
Speaker 3: It's just a.
Speaker 1: I actually thought I actually loved Daryl. Daryl was the hard working guy you had Jared and Brandy who were the young the young guns. Barry he was the he was the collector. Dave was the asshole, Dave Mason in peace, Dave Hester. And you also had Darryl and Brandon who were the father's son that was doing this together and helped do a lot of business. But you know, sometimes sometimes you're not happy.
Speaker 6: I wish that show. The show would have been so much better if some of it wasn't scripted, if not all of it.
Speaker 1: By the way, don't remind me about that, because my people were saying that the show was fucking scripted.
Speaker 6: Some of it is, some of it isn't. I think a lot of it is, but who cares it's scripted. Yeah, but you know, he's a real guy. I know him, Willie.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 6: It's good to be on the show. Yeah, look at you, Jake.
Speaker 3: I'm just to the surprise visit on Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Time year.
Speaker 1: Hey. Can I tell you something. I'm very happy that I'm happy in my life. I's good. I'm just doing the right thing. Is I'm doing what's right for me. Yeah, that's what you need to do.
Speaker 3: And that's what I've been trying to tell people is I'm trying to do that.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of have to.
Speaker 4: Wait to be able to make that come for true for myself for another week, two to three weeks before.
Speaker 3: I can be a little happier. But that's only because of the situation I've been in the last couple of months.
Speaker 1: You know, and I understand, and I'm sorry. No, everything that I've ever did you.
Speaker 3: To No, it wasn't just it was it wasn't you.
Speaker 4: Well, it was you, but it was also the situation that they were putting both of us in at the same time.
Speaker 3: They were forcing things.
Speaker 4: That I just I was dealing with so much back then other than just what I was dealing with, and nobody was letting me relax now that I am not needing to be a full grown adult of parent again and be the adulty adult as my kids seem to literally come at me, going, mom, I need an adultier adult even though they're adults. It's one of those moments that now they're all like, I'm a mom. No matter what, I will always my kids will call me mom. Their friends still call me mom. But I'm done being mom. Like I like being mom. I'm ready just to be a grown adult, and don't me. I have no grand babies. My kids are all out of high school. They're big kids now, like they're adults. So now I can actually be an adult myself and not have to be a full time caregiver for my mother and my husband at the same time, and myself, I can finally I get my own health in order again where I'm married. Hello, Hello, hear.
Speaker 1: Me, I can hear you say you cut out a little bit. But you know, I just hated. I hate. Here's the thing. I hey when they brought up the Power Hour, because I knew it was making you mad.
Speaker 3: There was not a jack I like you. I can handle you to a certain level and you know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there is not enough drugs to make me do a power hour of randomness.
Speaker 3: This is the power Hour.
Speaker 6: And we didn't tell you welcome to the.
Speaker 4: Oh and not be situated on a certain criteria all the time.
Speaker 3: I think we'd be okay.
Speaker 4: But they're talking an hour and they're not telling us what to talk about or giving us any ideas.
Speaker 3: They're just like, you need to talk and you know, oh, we are not going to talk about right.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: I'm glad about page coming back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wasn't I'm talking about wrestling. I'm like, I don't talk. I don't like talking about wrestling.
Speaker 4: I don't like doing saying about age. And I was a static to see Page come back. Yeah, and it was nice and it was great to see Bianka and I was happy to see that she was pregnant.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Orange Cassidy, baby, when.
Speaker 1: Do you stop?
Speaker 6: Al?
Speaker 4: And then Orange Cassidy's still in a w yes, okay. I just wanted to make sure I was still on the right page of where he was at.
Speaker 1: By the way, what do you think about Dan Housen?
Speaker 6: Hilarious?
Speaker 3: Are you talking like Shirley Tauser?
Speaker 1: That guy Houser? The guy was.
Speaker 3: The guy that tries to be sting. Yeah, with the makeup face, the yeah, the makeup on his face? I stop him. Wasn't he from a E W two? And he just showed up?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to make sure same du yeah ringo, they go see I At least I don't keep I haven't really watched stayed in tune with wrestling since Oh I'm sorry, my favorite wrestler actually retired?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 3: Mine? Has been Undertaker through all of this?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's top that's top five. My my, I cried.
Speaker 4: I cried, and I literally I literally have the why the YouTube of his huh podcast that he was doing the sixth feet under.
Speaker 3: I loved it. I had a blast. Like I cried, I laughed through it. It was great.
Speaker 4: I cried at the last match of him in a j I laughed at the factor of I got to see the behind the scenes, but I cried with it because I got to see everything like it's I saw how it was supposed to go down to when it did happen like.
Speaker 3: He is. And I'm glad Michelle got to be placed into That was a good thing too. I was glad Michelle got to go in.
Speaker 1: And Stephanie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Stephanie, Stephanie got hers, she got her, she got hers. But I have the stupid question of her husband just got cut from controlling the actual like controlling actions for.
Speaker 3: W w E to Tony Kahan and t k O. So who's gonna be controlling? Okay, thank you?
Speaker 4: Are they cousins or brothers or something? No, that would make a whole lot more sense because if these two end up at some point turning us into a massive, big company. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Actually, my here's the thing this is Jacob donis saying with Shad called uh, Tony's dad kicks the bucket or the family says, we need to sell the company to get our money back because you're not making money on bringing. They pulled the same that Ted Turner did back in the nineties with World Chadmutship Rustling, and you saw how that went.
Speaker 6: I think Mike's clipping or something at the top a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not even worried about it, right.
Speaker 3: It might be me because of what's going on around me.
Speaker 1: Who cares? So car Hey, hey, Tim, I just want to say thank you for coming on and being part of this show.
Speaker 3: You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I was I had to charge my phone and I didn't know if I would get enough charge or I'm only on.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to use the wife right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ti, I just want to let you know that I do respect you, I do love you, care about you. You know me. You Here's the thing. I know that we got thrown in two situations that I was uncomfortable with some of the situations we got thrown into.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not just you remember I lived through JBX and Jack's check. Hello, have you not seen where I came from?
Speaker 1: Uncle Jack had one of his friends to a fake jb X.
Speaker 3: Which friend are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Spoony?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I wasn't there.
Speaker 4: I only showed up this morning. And you even said hi to me this morning, like my husband was up early, Jack was on this morning. I went, oh, okay. So randomly I go turn my phone. Oh look it's Jack. Oh look it's and I come say hi to him and were Wolf because I at least know who were Wolf is. I've been on with Werewolf before. I've talked to were Wolf. I've talked to Latania and Andrea. I'm good with those two. Like I told four K, I'll sacrifice myself to him any day of the week.
Speaker 3: But four K I love four K. I talked to new Girl. I keep an eye on her all the time.
Speaker 1: She's she's doing well.
Speaker 4: She was and I was on well in her chat for most of those vacations and checking in on her. Today was or yesterday was her son's birthday, so I wish him my happy birthday yesterday and she is sick today.
Speaker 3: I checked on her early.
Speaker 1: Actually, by the way, you know the sorry, my throat is getting a little bit sore because I'm also be because I have been up all day with life, hm, life, my life.
Speaker 6: I think you just I think everything is going to be okay. You need a chill man, right.
Speaker 1: Because I've been dealing with a lot of stuff, a lot of talking. I need to like shut my mouth before I am before I lose my voice.
Speaker 6: Do you need to realize that you're the best of what you do and don't let any otherwise?
Speaker 4: Maybe mm hm.
Speaker 3: Hm hm, that's okay.
Speaker 4: Spawn's still trying to figure out how where he's going to get me in a Jack or anybody into your house on how to deal with you, mister.
Speaker 6: Oh no, this sounds like.
Speaker 4: You know how this goes when this comes, when it comes to Spawn and Jack, and then there's Tiffany who gets thrown into these standards questions of how much would it take for you to go to Jake's bathroom? Sorry Jake, is I grew hold on I I ruled I need a plague mask because I own one, and it's because I like Halloween and my children and my own fag masks. Because Halloween and a rubber suit and drugs and at least five grand to do this.
Speaker 3: So I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, by the way, last night on Uncle Jack Street, Uh, they wanted to know how much would I would say for me to get by Latan. You're I no, no, you I think you would.
Speaker 6: It'd be better if you f them.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on?
Speaker 4: Can we have Can we have the official fool conversation about the Granny and and and Latania situation?
Speaker 3: Because I have sat here it's literally laughing my.
Speaker 4: Ass off, and everybody keeps changing it out, and I've known this whole thing through all of it.
Speaker 6: But the thing is moonlanding. None of us were there. We didn't see it. Did it happen?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: But can we at least okay here?
Speaker 4: If you're going to go with the moon landing, I'm gonna go with Stanley Stanley, and I want to know what the last fifteen minutes of Eyes Wise Shut got to be deleted.
Speaker 6: About about doing the insertion.
Speaker 4: In one of those last fifteen minutes that that was cut out of the Eyes white shot of his movie.
Speaker 6: That's what that's what, that's why they off. Baby.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about did that bring still the coubird into this because they think I'm still with Coo Birds.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 4: You gotta realize, I know we're actually talking the movie the moon Landing and him recording it and faking it and him doing the whole eyes wide shut movie and he died. There was fifteen minutes of the actual films leaded that was not that was premiered then was released and was taken out by.
Speaker 6: That yeah type in like three hundred words a minute.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this chair is a squeaky. Oh.
Speaker 6: I thought you were typing it like three hundred yeah, like you were, yeah, the machine gun typing.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, I really appreciate she covering sweetheart, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Jee.
Speaker 4: Well if you don't really count because I haven't been really doing podcasts.
Speaker 3: And I you go on more than I do, now I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: He goes on with Wendy and all them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I I I know, I I say hi, but I know I'm kind of on that blocked list.
Speaker 1: Yeah the podcasts.
Speaker 4: Oh, hold on, hold on, hold on, You're not on the blocklisted on Jack's because Jack then did that because I'm no longer there, so you can't yell at me and everybody else that time.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I change those times, by the way. Every time I'm.
Speaker 4: There and he times you out for more than what he's supposed to, I lessen those times, by the way, Thank you so much. And that's why I laugh, because I literally like I got the wrench back because the ween ween mad made him give me back my wrench.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I laughed, going to weed and going, why why did you make him give? He goes because you were the greatest thing we had here, I go, You're hilarious, Yeah, you are, You are amazing. Well, I'm still in my one corner.
Speaker 4: I'm still in my one corner as I have a mod and peacunts your mode and mud I know I'm mod in yours, which I still have. And everybody's like, I'm still blocked by Jake, and I'm laughing, going, I think I still have my shield there. I don't come in very often, but I'm still here. I'll way in here and there, I wander in everywhere. I just don't like talking.
Speaker 1: You started to Sean did. Here's what Sean put in the chat. By the way, huh, this is it.
Speaker 6: This is the power Hour then you power.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just don't let Scott and all of them know this because Scott will be yeah. Well no, here's the problem. Scott wants prime time for that because he thinks he deserves it.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I'm also hearing that they cook, they're done with no filter.
Speaker 3: Well, it's because of Andrew.
Speaker 6: They episode yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say he finally did one full episode yesterday.
Speaker 3: And that was also because, as.
Speaker 4: I heard, was here, and I think it was because Stormy was there and kept him from complaining as much as he had been doing.
Speaker 1: But but here's usually I want to say this too. What made me so uh? You know there? There's there's shows that I do over here. Are you still there?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I felt like they knew.
Speaker 3: So the way you got to realize I'm in a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I apologize for the horns.
Speaker 4: I'm not really hearing them. I'm trying to You're lucky. I actually paid. I turned down most of my things, and your horns aren't that loud. And you know, I came from dealing with corn and then I had corntering down to a certain level. And then there's Jack. I learned when I was in the back to turn those down. Now I can't turn them down because I have no rights to the back end of anything right now.
Speaker 3: So I'm good.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing, Jake. If what I'm planning on doing is, if I do come back, I will be starting my own stream yard. So my rules, my time had, I will have control of my own guys. Damn horn if I want to use the horn.
Speaker 16: So, but that's been in an up in a plan for a while, and that was put in pause before my mom.
Speaker 3: Died and before everything happened.
Speaker 4: I had thought about it, and then everything went to hell, and I just kind of threw it aside when I threw my.
Speaker 3: Water into a storage unit with everything else. So it kind of went that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, you know, I you know, I wish that. You know, I'm an try to do better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you have been.
Speaker 4: You're not you compared to where we were two years ago, Jake, of you and I having constant fights, of you screaming at me, fuck you, You're blocked for a whole summer of us having a fight over our own birthdays, I still win you and I have gotten better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the thing is. It's like it's more of me calming myself down and more.
Speaker 3: And more you learn.
Speaker 4: You learned more about yourself on how to deal with things without listening to everybody else or without alcohol.
Speaker 6: When did you quit drinking? Baby?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, when did you start drinking?
Speaker 1: I was drinking a little bit in twenty twenty one. I've had there's videos of me I still have. I think I still have videos on my Ruble page with me with beer with me.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, did I miss those times with you? Because you've seen me high and drunk.
Speaker 3: That you drunk.
Speaker 1: If you know I've had alcohol in my system with these times, you didn't notice? People didn't notice.
Speaker 4: Well, you weren't acting like the return of people's we've dealt with like I don't know, Jack, Granny, Okay, I can handle it, Granny. But then again, Granny had declared last night he's going back to rehab for himself.
Speaker 3: He wants to go back to rehab for himself.
Speaker 6: Now, okay, the moon landing? Where is the eight thousand dollars? He says, he bettered it all. I'm black. I don't believe it for a second, Ah.
Speaker 4: John, I do he wants to do it for himself, not because the last time he went everything went to help because let me left him there and it went.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that people were saying that, but Tayla even said something the other day. Uh, let me every mouth shut up. Oh, I was gonna say something stupid.
Speaker 6: It's Vegas maybe, But.
Speaker 1: Is he is he wanting to get sober or is it because people are making him get sober?
Speaker 6: I don't know. He looks terrible in my opinion. Look at a video of him from three years ago. He looks like a totally guy I would hire. Now, he looks like a guy I would like give five Give him like a fifty cent piece or something up like the store. You'd be happy.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, to wrap this up, je.
Speaker 6: Well, Jake, it was good to see you. Tip, it was good to see you.
Speaker 3: It was good to see you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just want thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome to Jake. It was good to see you again.
Speaker 1: You know it is. And I've had my issues with you, but you you know, you know you're You're good at my book.
Speaker 4: No, I'm glad at least you know I'm not trying to be a cunt to you like I will I'm wearing my favorite cut sweats or just make myself feel better. But it's the factor of I've worn to start being a tounch of people who deserve it. But I've learned to also start being nice to people as long as they're nice to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've always checked up on I've always yeah, I know you do.
Speaker 4: I've been literally ignoring my phone and literally if I'm not in a podcast, I'm listening to stories or on my Spotify listening to more podcasts and more music, just because trying to keep myself occupied. I'm on Spotify, I listen to Well my girl Dane is on Spotify now too, so every time hers go through, I listen to hers too, alsispotiful, Spotify.
Speaker 1: Is okay, all my podcasts are goes on there, and with you know, with me is like I just I just feel like that now I need to focus on what matters the most. That it is my family, people people that don't because I made some mistakes. I told people what triggers me, and they keep one to trigger. I've said my triggers, that what triggers my anger.
Speaker 3: And all that crap understandable.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go back to the old Jakes. I don't want to go back to the yah the asshole. I just feel like if if you if you're an asshole to me, I'll be an asshole back if you're nice to me. I don't know how to feel sometimes.
Speaker 3: Understandable. It's one of those you need to match energy with other people. Understandable.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, you know, see is me and you we have those vibes, but see it's like and then and then other people were like, oh m hmmm, I don't want to do Power Hour if it's gonna hurt.
Speaker 6: Just remember, Jake, I was kidding about the Power Hour.
Speaker 4: Not you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead too? Yeah? Uh we loser.
Speaker 6: Hello, Tiffany Tif are you there? Amber theasen.
Speaker 1: Kif are you there?
Speaker 3: Were ahead?
Speaker 6: There you go, Jake, Jake, my internet went out two times today. It's unheard of in this region.
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Tif? Are you okay? Uh? Yeah, she's messing with you, Jake.
Speaker 4: M H.
Speaker 1: Alright, I'm gonna call in here.
Speaker 6: Why would you want to talk to me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Love you guys, bye, see you here. H