Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the typical slept pad chest where we dives. You decide your questioning the matrix from you wear phones with shadows and on besides oversides overside Rob Khalil bust some myths like ghosts in the next normal pros in.
Speaker 3: Secret space size were keeping.
Speaker 2: Real Fright, no fright, Noisy blacks and disguise from the Fils, the Ancients, the scripts down out of the mouse k oh up gee, just pick no stample, We just man those fable my lost targets, soul streaking out of distable, Darman hallpic for coluge, gifts in the midstic for in reality you can't resistant, twist, soul trap, snapping, reading, condition mapping, hollaing, dreams and their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams.
Speaker 4: No censorship here, You're no release scheme, conspiracy kings, ringing bells here to freedom, ring sleeping extra for Retrialsional. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome, but I didn't mean to do that.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: I have an awesome guest with me, guys tonight, I have with me Evan how it's his first time on the show. Tonight we have first time guests Sevan how joins The Difficult Skeptic Podcast for a journey into the outer edges and science conscious and the unexplained.
Speaker 4: Now, I know a couple of people ed complained about my audio.
Speaker 1: I tried to fix it. I tried to turn it down a little bit. You know, I'm using my phone. I'm pretty far away from the phone, so you know, with that said, you know, I don't know. I don't know what else to do except, you know, hopefully, hopefully this is better. If you guys can let me know in the audience how the audio is, that would be great. And but like tonight, we're gonna be going deep into free energy, alternative energy concepts, UFOs and astral projection, astra rems, ghost, paranormal phenomena, consciousness and spiritual divergence, physics at the edge of I'm then known temporal, non locality, esoteric and experimental science. So I'm bringing Evan to the stage now. Evan, thank you so much for coming on for the first time.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: Oh, excellent? Uh? It does it does seem like there's a little echo still, but I'm pretty good. I didn't actually catch it until we weren't live there, but I can. I can hear myself too, even with it. I don't know if it's coming through the speakers or whatnot.
Speaker 1: But I meant I'll reduce background noise.
Speaker 4: Maybe that will help, you know. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: They messed with me, honestly, they do, you know, I don't know. I don't know how explain it.
Speaker 1: Wow, we still have a delay. We still have a delay. Sorry, guys, Yeah, I don't know who dose to do we have a delay? I don't know what you know, I don't I don't know. Usually there's no delay on the phone, you know, Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Do you know if it's do you know if it's me? Like if do I go back, uh go back and come back in or maybe or I'm not sure what like, I know that usually if you're over the target, like you get the static for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get everything. It's it's it's like a full you know, it's always there messing with me. You know, like it's either they mess with my intro or they mess with my my voice. It'll be too loud, or they'll make the everything sound distorted or you know, they'll cause noises during I mean, it's just like a plethora of every you know, it's like, but I keep going, you know, I keep going.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm down. I'm down. Man.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: It seems like maybe about a thirty second layer or I don't know, like a loop of some sort, like if it's on my end for the microphone or whatever, I can. We can try to work around it if you want to. It's it's totally up to you, sir.
Speaker 4: You know what I say. I say, we take a hit us some live resident. Oh he just started.
Speaker 3: That sounds good. That sounds good, sir.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so tell us a little bit about yourself. How we got you into this?
Speaker 4: Uh? We got you into it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I guess it started off like a while back, like like astral projection originally, like well ninety seven, I was drawn to looking into astral projection and kind of had UFO and ghost experiences already, and as it was so it was, uh.
Speaker 1: What what kind of UFO and ghost experiences were you having that you can remember?
Speaker 4: Like if you don't mind me.
Speaker 7: Asking, Oh yeah, no, no, absolutely, like I had like UFO where uh, I had one when I was younger where I got scooped up maybe and I remember floating on the light outside the window. And then there's like a helicopter thing where it didn't really make noise and that was on like a camping trip.
Speaker 3: And then there was more recently like triangles and like orbs and maybe cigars even like stuff like this. I can I still see like triangles and what not like that way.
Speaker 4: That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Man, that's fascinating, and that led you do like out of body experiences and naturally I guess, or.
Speaker 4: Right what happen?
Speaker 3: Uh well, yeah, kind of like the the progression for me was like like ghosts throughout my life for different uh environments, there's like uh energy that you interact with different ways or whatever, like any kind of like morphed into the same sort of topology. I guess you could say, like I wouldn't have said that even maybe five years ago, but like yeah, I mean I see it like as like maybe the same kind of energy that you work with there the people sort of addressed to like zero point energy. I didn't mean interrupt though, Sorry man, that.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: So so ghosts are originating from like zero point energy. They're just a plasma, I guess, is that what they would be?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that that kind of explains the different levels of them.
Speaker 4: Like if.
Speaker 3: Maybe like the the ones that the energy like negative mass would be like a like a feeding one or like a loop that's stuck in something or wants to frighten you, versus like a nature spirit perhaps like in like a like Stonehenge area that would be trying to like help us each figure out something, for instance, Like those would be the two flavors perhaps as I see it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so you do you believe there's like a one that's like a playback loop like one they're like, you know, like how Gettysburg has like the soldiers and they you know, they seem to show up over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: Do you believe that's a thing too, that's.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like those are those are the ones may be stuck in in like like they were really putting their energy into into the war, and they'd like that's the highest the highest collective good they can achieve is to really relived that over and over again, versus like maybe if there is a just whatever denomination of priests there, they might not get stuck in that loop.
Speaker 1: One thing that you meant to talk about was temporal non locality, and that I'm not real familiar with that praise, but it makes me think that we're in a matrix that we're in like a stimulation. So maybe sometimes things get caught up in the simulation, like you know, things repeat. Maybe we have mendelah back. We know we have people that have things that disappear and repair. When I did DNT one time, I was coming off of it and everything looked holographic then I and then I used to follow a guy named Gerald Clark, and you know he was he was talking about Michael Talbot's the Holographic Universe, and that got me really interested in that. So it is the temporal non locality like similar to like the simulation theory.
Speaker 3: As I was just gonna wait for the loop to play out and the answer, but as I see it, Yeah, like the astral projection, you connect to like a part of like space space time gives like our physicality. Like the reason why this glass bounces off my hand is because it's in space time. I think those energies and or like when we astraally project or like even to the nature point of like when coral like can shed anywhere across the planet, like within a nanosecond of itself. I think it all just goes into there's like a part of the antenna that we have that dips into time space like outside of like physicality altogether, and then it comes back and like each like the ghosts is one method of how that manifests, and like the UFOs how they travel, Like as I see it, they like have like a bubble of our space time as it is, and then inside of it is they can do whatever the hell they want, like temporarily meaning like time wise, like so nonlocality there would be to my meaning that they could just dip to wind slash whatever they want.
Speaker 4: Wow, so they know how to manipulate time.
Speaker 1: It seems like it seems like like aliens know how to manipulate time, entities know how to manipulate time. And then also NT's in an alien seem to know the human body as well. I don't know if you picked up on this, like from from alien abductions and and people's encounters with like entity encounters and stuff like that. It makes me think that like entities know how to enter the body, they know entry points where they can get in, they know things they can affect, like they you know, they go after a lot of energies, go after the mind. You know, it's it's very it seems like there's some kind of evil force that kind of like works against humanity.
Speaker 4: I feel like sometimes you know, yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Well I totally concur first, but I also would add, uh, Like there's like the jock La point of like if there's one, there's got to be the other.
Speaker 5: Like so.
Speaker 3: Like for every douche universe where they're like you and I are conspiring to like how can we fucking take this power to hoard it, there's like a version like this where we already figured it all out and shared it with everybody. So I think those are like the two like opposing, Like there's one force trying to make us like go path A and then one force trying to make us go path B.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you think there's parallel realities then for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh I subscribe to that one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think you've ever tapped into a parallel reality or like have brought something back here from a parallel reality?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah, I mean like I could give like a specific example like for I mean not like uh you, I mean you have to take my word for but Jurassic Park. I dreamt that I was a kid getting chased by the Vos raptor like like nine years before the movie came out. Like and then there's there's stuff like the adverse of like stuff that maybe I have brought back, Like there's this laser that I made that here, I'll try to get it. Well, it's so cool, man, it moves like on its own.
Speaker 4: Dude, how did how did you do that? What is that? That's so cool? I want one of those.
Speaker 3: It's it's like one of the lasers that you can use to ah. I actually haven't gotten an answer about what's up with it? You use it to start a fire or you like I bought it, like, oh, it's I want to use a powerful laser in my experiments. And I was using it to do some stuff and I had it next to my base amp and I turned it on one day and it just it does like this fractal pattern. I have it on my YouTube channel, but it just started moving by itself. And it's just like one of those things like interesting experiments that I happen to stumble across and now today like my mindset today is like some part of me brought that back to this reality for me to figure out. But I don't know what it is for sure, but I'm having fun figuring it out. A and be like I feel like pretty much literally everybody does that. A and be like how much you listen to it and share? I feel like it helps with the coherence across the board.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a really good point. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Are you able to astro project like on not on demand obviously, but like every every time you lay down, have you mastered the ability to like go out of body?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for not master, but like the if I'm enough, like if I can tell that I'm sentered enough and I can have a clear enough idea of like what I'm going for and or like a lock on whatever target, I don't have an issue like at least Zoni and information wise. It's not always like hyper clear picture like a taste or like a like pro level like data wise like Gayway mode. But I did. I did learn it from the Monroe document that was put out in nineteen ninety seven, though for at the same time, like it's the more you do it, I feel like, the better feeling you get on it right at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's a good point. Yeah yeah. Do you like Monroe's work? Do you do? You do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Like you have you done? Like the Gateway tapes and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I haven't actually used the tapes. I did the I did the method that the paper said, but it actually says to meditate, and I never even started meditating until like maybe five or six years ago, so I kind of did it backwards. But I would be interested to hear the new method, but I don't know that I would change up my style.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, I haven't been able to master going out of body.
Speaker 4: I mean kind of like I feel I'm not sure if I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, there have been times where I felt like I said I was going to meet someone in the astral and then I actually, you know, like like felt like I projected that situay in my mind.
Speaker 4: You know, I was there with that person.
Speaker 1: But you know what's weird is we can't remember anything we talked about there when we come back here. But we both know that we are there. You know what I mean, I've done that. I'm just spised to be your firm. I've done this with ex girlfriends, like you know I we love long distance and you know, all right, way we can't see each other, so let's try to meet in the astral I've actually had these experiences where like I felt like I've met a couple women that I was talking to, you know, at different times like in the astral you know what I mean, But like I can't I can't verify for sure, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: See, there's I've done. I've had that before too, like where for sure like a like I've I've woke up like made equation and be like a sense of like I've I've been lucid before, like for dreaming and been like, all right, this is a dream like fuck like cool, I'm gonna summon a crystal ship or do something like but not always a and be like there's been conversations and it's the same thing. I've been in the middle of a full deep conversation where I like total recall of every detail and like the second I try to bring that information over from the astro into the three D, like it just fucking fogs into oblivion like boof, Like this is real important. I definitely need this. These people are energies that I interact with on I'm a pretty regular basis, like I've associated as like family level and like I'm going to bring this back to the three D with me. I'm remember I need to remember this tomorrow. And then I'm like I'll wake up and I'll be like, all right, well it's a part of a book that's uh gone.
Speaker 5: Like damn it.
Speaker 1: You know what's the worst it was when this was my worst evergision. This happened to me like three times. Well, I'll be like dreaming, like I'm I'm like I'm like gambling or something, or I hit a lottery ticket like big, like you know, like you know what I mean, And I think as soon as I'm in the dream, I'm like, wow, it's like I got one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: And then I wake up and I have nothing, and I'm like what the app.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean? And this has happened to me like multiple times. You know, It's like you know, and usually dreams sometimes can be I feel like they can be gayways out of the realities, but sometimes they can be precognition too, which means like why didn't I ever get that big wind? You know? I mean I don't play that much either, but still, you know, like maybe I don't know, I don't know what that was a sign up, but or if I was just living in another reality, and I hope that reality out.
Speaker 4: Of the reality is in Bali nowhere.
Speaker 1: That's where I would be if I hit big, I'd go to Balli, I'd live in Bali.
Speaker 4: I watch the people surf there every day. Looks amazing, you know, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Or maybe like both of those, both those realities like hit with you now, like you can take like you take the essence of like how much you enjoyed it, and then carry it over to like where you're at now and then like that's the fact that you remember is like oh, like man, that kicked ass to start watching balies watch them surfing, like I'm gonna definitely take the time to do make sure I get that in my on my on my time here like because I feel like it definitely is like unlimited anything you can think of in time spaces, like there's a timeline where you've already accomplished it, like at this time and or in the past and also in the future. So like that's like the the like transurfing or the like the like manifestation. I guess you is one thing. I don't like to use that word personally, but like like your authenticity walks into whatever of it, so like you you would there would be like the more you identify and or like live surfer Balley energy, like the more that is likely to happen for you.
Speaker 1: Well, oh, so you're saying to live it, like actually live it, act like it's already happened, right.
Speaker 3: To be exactly, yeah, like and you're all right with it like to to like the weirdness factor, Like I'm just as cool with like ghost showing up a UFOs as I would be to win the lottery, so like and one of obviously I don't want to mansion there, yeah, so which I'm cool with, but like the UFOs still show up, which I'm also equally as cool with. But like the the phase lock thing I think really is like like a big a big part of it. Like if they're as part of you, that's like, oh fuck, UFOs, that's bullshit, Like I think, like it just automatically rolls in your side out from picking it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, did you do you think? Do you do you pick them up? You have? You had them on your whole life? Then UFO experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the the very young one was I remember being in sleep in my bed and then like floating towards like seeing a light and floating towards the window, and then waking up in the closet like WHOA trying to scream and I couldn't and I couldn't stream floating still like and I floated down towards the ground. And uh, the later life ones, it was just like, uh maybe like Rayfeon or whatever company like because I asked somebody I believe about it when they first came out, but they had helicopters with like no that didn't make noise and or could bend light and I saw those in the nineties and then me and my and I'm I'm gonna hopefully have a podcast with him, but me and my buddy saw and I'm not even I can't under exaggerate or I'm not over exaggerating, Like it's the size of like a football stadium like the typical triangle like two thousand of those maybe easily like huge we fall. We watched it go from like a pretty small rural area to like above a Walmart and Trader Joe's, and then I like crept a little faster and like a dot like like straight out of Star Wars, like fucking to light speed, like like a full we could make out tech on the back of it triangle with like lights so like a flash spec like no noise, not not at all, like and we were watching it for like forty five minutes like that's that was the one that where I was like, wait, that's not gas powered. And yeah, my buddy he processed it pretty pretty hardcore too on his in his own way, But that was like the the scale tipper for me, like in terms of like, oh shit, like these are definitely something's going on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like do you think you have some kind of relation to them or something like that, or do you think they you have some kind of you think you have like you're like a bike a Pleiadian or something like that, or some kind of like in star seating carnate or something like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, there was something on the Jesse Michaels thing earlier. He said something about, oh, the chain smokers. He's like, oh, hey, and hybrids. There's chain smokers. And I was like literally like oh, like and something else about like uh uh. Gary Nolan said something about the pattern the pattern of folks that spot him are usually there's something when you get picked up is like, uh, it has something to do with your the way you process, so like I don't look at it like an ego way or like a fucking some people better than others. I just think like, like the wiring picks up different stuff. Maybe it might you might have like maybe not as long of a time here as a result, maybe or maybe not. But like I think I think different folks like have different capacity for it or whatever, so like it could be relative of mind down the line or in the future or the past or something or but I think the I think that the way the the person picks it up in or works with it is like kind of unique. Like hopefully it's not super death sentence, but but I'm hopeful for that anyway.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, well I was looking up on my notes to see, uh what else.
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 4: Okay, we talked about timbering on, like how do UFOs it goes? What about your ghost experiences were they?
Speaker 1: Were they real vivid or do you do you remember having a lot of them or like what happened with that.
Speaker 3: Like way back all the way to like little kiddo, uh, like remember seeing a super vivid like like I like fully awake, a hand come up from the side of the bed and then suck back down and then two like that was maybe five or six, so like super dark stuff to like uh around the same time as that UFO, I mean like pretty much throughout my life, like I used to be like my bed would shake over now when I was sleeping, which I didn't necessarily attribute to a ghost. But there was another real vivid one with a group of us in the daytime. Actually like down the mast there was a ghost that did whatever in the attic and we were all sitting in the living room. Saw circle of couches and then I was kind of standing at the doorways. We heard like a trumping upstairs and like behind me it was steps. I heard like a trumpet come down. The door flew open, and then like we had like blankets to divide the for heat to keep the heat in and like the blanket right there blue open by the bathroom, and then next to me the blanket blew open. I felt like a heat moved through me and then this blanket moved or like blue open. There was another blank and the door in the kitchen blew open. We heard trumping go down the stairs and then they're the bottom door at the bottom during the day, blue open, and like we're like, oh, that's like in front of like five of us, we were like, oh, that's that's the first.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: That was the most the most vivid one that, like I could because I'm still friends with the people, like I could probably get them to come on camera and be like, oh, yeah, it's sucked up. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy. Who do you think it was they?
Speaker 3: I think that one because it was in Massachusetts and it was really old, I think, and right across the street from a church. I think that was really dark, some some really dark badness that didn't want to be around anything positive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely, Yeah, here this is this is awesome. It's an awesome show man, Like, I'm really glad you came on. You're really easy to talk to.
Speaker 3: Oh, shit you too, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if you guys have any questions for Evan in the chat. But with your question, so, how did you build a laser? Like how the hell did you do that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't really build it so so so much as like uh, uh, I got turned on to Dave Rossy like the Dave z ed channel or whatever, and uh kind of started me on the like spiral for like, oh, ship, the zero point energy is real and I'm like, all right, well, so out of all the things that you could get into too to maybe fuck around and find out with it, like blazers seemed the safest to me, Like I don't want to do electricy Like I was wrong about that, Like I don't wanna. I don't want to mess around with whatever frequencies and stuff like oh you are if you do it correctly, you wind up getting a bunch of the wires crossed. So I'm definitely not on Dave's level or uh like the Tom Bearden, but working in that direction, that is the idea. And uh, I took a laser and was blasphonetic with some crystals and magnets and I got it to basically stack on itself and convert photons to photons. So like I was like, all right, I'm just gonna stick with lasers. That's more or less what I have, what I want to win to. Yeah, for my go to.
Speaker 4: That's that's awesome.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, like yeah, oh, this guy in the chat is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I hate when people, you know, we having time out. But uh, let's see what other questions I have for you? Well, is there anything else you wanted to talk about? Any we can kind of go wherever. Well, okay, I have a one. So, do you think consciousness is something that comes from outside of this or do you think consciousness is our brain? Like or do you think we're in an antenna for consciousness? That's a question that people a lot of people ask, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's both. Honestly. I think we're like the receiver and the transmitter, like to the energy density point. I think like the more the more the we figure it out, like the better reception we get like across the board, like it's it starts off for like the receiver part or maybe the sender part. I'm not sure, Like it's probably unique to each person, but like I think.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 3: I think that you start off like just like the trickle of it, and then eventually you get like the trickle on both sides and or like a solid feel for for both incoming and outgoing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So are UFOs national experiences goes on explanaginy Do they share like deeper underlying principles do you think?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I would say, I would say, especially to the especially to the consciousness point. Uh, Like I think maybe the orbs are just straight consciousness honestly, and then like the triangles or maybe like stuff that that we fucked with, and or I personally think there's stuff underneath the ocean, like like civilizations, maybe that that figured out some stuff that we haven't figured out yet, and or we keep secret and that might be one of them.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree, Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, Like Flakes has a question, I'll put it up on the chat.
Speaker 1: She meant sound, but she says, uh, she says, so is higher speed both light and sound.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure she is higher speed both light and sound.
Speaker 1: So she's saying, you get I guess can you generate more speed with higher sound?
Speaker 4: I guess? And yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think, well, I think there's a bunch of a bunch of ways to do it. Like you want the idea being like you get you get whatever like sort of, I mean, you get the space time to kind of bubble or like package around your your whatever you got going on the inside, and you can, like for the light laser method, you get the you get the light to to kind of get the bubble to cook it you to that point, and then eventually whatever is generating the sound or converting the light to sound is would be moving beyond the typical speed of light, and you could also get that cooking with sound, I think, or frequencies just straight frequencies, or there's a few ways I think honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you mentioned a really interesting thing.
Speaker 1: You mentioned something about like a big civilization is living under the ocean.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I believe that too. I think there's something down there, like maybe alien bases, you know. I believe they're in Inner Earth too, you know, And I believe that the government knows something or something about it.
Speaker 4: But I believe I would love to see.
Speaker 1: It, you know, I would love to go to inner Earth or in the ocean, Like what do you think always going on down there?
Speaker 4: Like do you think it's it's other worlds and stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if you're familiar with the Santilly pictures or whatever photographs. Allegedly, there's a I think there's a few things. Like first, the word on the street is various governments are like totally aware of like the no sailing zones, and they if they lose a ship in those areas, it's like a write off, like they know what's up with it, and be to that point, I think there's an autonomous one that supposedly floats around and builds stuff to spec allegedly and then the stuff goes back afterwards. There's a see like separate, separate society or civilization. I think that's like different than that. It's like super old like maybe Atlantis or older. And then d I think there's a separate maybe Ai and or like Parasite based in h Antarctica. That's different than all those. I think they're all like not on the same team per se.
Speaker 1: So do you think there's like maybe different factions fighting for Earth maybe possibly?
Speaker 3: And then and then our ship that we like where we like pil fit or shoot it down and then try to reverse reverse and.
Speaker 4: Ja, Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: So do you do you think there's different factions trying to roar Earth or something or like or get earth the way they wanted to tear form it or something.
Speaker 3: My rate on it is that the more folks that are like consciously aware that their biofield can co create the higher density like awareness or like whatever aliens at like the upper end of whatever food chain benefit the most. Like that everybody work together and like it's a group effort. Lattice does more than everybody stab each other in the back parasite mode. So I feel like there is like a battle in that sense that our awareness is probably more valuable than the physical earth.
Speaker 6: I think, Yeah, that's really well that Yeah, well this has been an awesome show man.
Speaker 4: Is there anything else you want to cover BEF where we finish up?
Speaker 3: Uh? Ducks, No, not that I can think of off the top of my head. Uh. Maybe maybe do another one on like rogue of Vendors or some thing. If if you want another random esoteric specific topic, I'm game, dougs whatever, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That'd be cool. Yeah, yeah, I'll be back on for sure.
Speaker 3: It didn't be awesome, No, it sounds sick, man, I'm saying AMPTI beyond and I'm stoked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, Yeah, this was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, how do people follow you?
Speaker 4: Do you have a YouTuber like?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm the I'm the Ancient Pathways on YouTube. I'll give you the my ex I'll give you my EXCE link to share, and then I have ah email I could share with you too if you want to.
Speaker 4: If you want, I'll put it in. I'll put it in the description.
Speaker 3: I think I appreciate it. I appreciate it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, all right, well, thank you guys so much, and have a good night.
Speaker 5: Guy is
Speaker 4: The