Speaker 1: I am back and I'm so happy to be back. And now three of the four members of the Benin Skin Show have survived the norovirus. It is a full on attack of your mouth and butt and so skin. Even though it sounds like probably your dream come true based on that description, yes, you're the only.
Speaker 2: One who hadn't had this, and I'm dying to get it. And I feel like I.
Speaker 1: Got the lesser version of it compared to what Kat and Christina went through, because you guys had a lot of projectile vomiting.
Speaker 3: Yes, like exorcism, projectile.
Speaker 2: Bad. I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not have any Now. I remember the day that KT came down with it.
Speaker 2: In a commercial break, he stood up towards the end of the show and he said, I've got to go. I'm leaving. Yeah, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: It was like, man, he is not interested in the big finish.
Speaker 2: Today, and he's like, it just hit me.
Speaker 1: He said, it just hit me, And so for me on Wednesday, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: It hit me, and I was like, all right, man, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: When it hits you, what is it that hits you? When it hit me, it was like a dizziness, a sickness, a full on like okay, yeah, something's not right.
Speaker 2: I don't feel good. Was that what hit you? Tizzle? Yeah, pretty much straight up. I had a little nausea. Yeah, you think you fight through it for a minute, but then you're like, okay, what do we What am I wasting my time here?
Speaker 1: Light headed? Yeah, a little Disney little light headed, A little nausea, and and oh throughout the day, I'd had stomach rumblings and had destroyed a bathroom. See my stomach's been rumbling for about four years. Uh huh, So I don't know that that's a tell tale sign Christina. When you got it, you ended up texting us at four in the morning. Yeah, So did you get woken.
Speaker 2: Up by it?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yes, Yeah, I mean before I went to bed, Like they mentioned little nausea, little weird stomach going on, but I'm a girl used to that.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's weird, all right. I went to bed, woke up.
Speaker 3: I actually was like throwing up and all that about an hour before I texted you guys, just to kind of make sure I was really sick.
Speaker 2: This thing wasn't going away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yes, I was woken up with that, not fun.
Speaker 1: Well, the daughter's boyfriend has it right now? Oh no, so everyone everyone around me has it. I'm just waiting to get it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I went to a like a celebration of life thing last night that was about thirty five minutes away from my house, and based on the things that y'all had told me, I was like, is this thing going to hit me when I'm thirty five minutes away from the house and have to barrel home? But it hadn't happened yet. So that day Wednesday, I left here. I left early, and on my way home, I called my wife and I was thinking, man, just get home, yeah, and I like I did. I felt so bad that I was like, do I need to pull over?
Speaker 2: Can I? Can? I make this drive? And it wasn't to go destroy a bathroom as much, but you could tell something was going on there.
Speaker 1: You went to an Arby's right.
Speaker 2: I might have fought through it a little longer during the show than Ben did, though, because I tore up the Embassy suites off of Noel and yeah, Spring Valley over there.
Speaker 1: What year do you think they built that facility?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'm just glad that I didn't have to have a key card to get into the building. Otherwise we have been looking at quite a disaster. We pulled a pollock in your pants, something that an adult should never do. Would have happened.
Speaker 1: So I was tonic, starting to hurt, so I wasn't feeling good. And obviously you've been hearing about this.
Speaker 2: We heard it.
Speaker 1: Seventy five percent of our shows now had it, and it's very common. It's apparently incredibly contagious, and it's just it sounds like it's one to three days of hardcore poop river yeah, and mouth explosion.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how the symptoms are just so incredibly spot on, though, and the timing of it is apparently when you get it, you have gotten and it contracted it about twelve hours before you start everything on It got you. Now, can I ask you a question that might be a little invasive, so plead the fifth of it is too personal. You said your daughter's boyfriend has it, so people, does he live at your house?
Speaker 1: No, he's there all the time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He and I went. He and I sing the same surface as you are. He and I went in the backyard Saturday night and smoked crack together.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's probably not good.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I was like, dude, have you cleaned that glass? D He's like, nah, bro, and then he handed it to me with one of those like it's those of propane lders where it just shoots a hardcore flame so you can get the whole crack rock lit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I when I once I started really feeling bad, I'm like, Okay, I called my wife and I'm like, I'm coming home and it's I'm coming in hot.
Speaker 2: It's not going we.
Speaker 1: Are you singing that Aussie song? When I walked in, I walked straight to the closet, like, took my jeans off, and I got in bed and I stayed in bed for like two and a half days. Like I At some point I was like, man, I think I could probably know. I got up a lot to go to the bathroom, like I was straight up and in the bathroom like it felt like about every thirty minutes with a full on water style evacuation. So so when the daughter's boyfriend came down with it, my wife and I were talking about a strategy if we got it. At the same time, who takes what bathroom and where do we sleep? Yeah, just kind of planning ahead, just knowing that it's coming.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm so lucky I didn't end up thrown up. I did have a I did request the bowl. I thought it was possible at any minute, but I avoided it somehow. I don't know how. This is why people need to wash their hands, because this doesn't happen if everyone washes their hands. For the most part, most cases of this is spread by poor hand health because it's not airborne, right, So I don't really know what that means, like it, but it's for me intaminated surface.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, what do you think it means?
Speaker 2: As this fine through the air?
Speaker 1: Right COVID, Like if someone sneezed, then you walk through the sneeze. Like how long does something linger in the air.
Speaker 2: My research says no. And I looked at this last week too. I pulled it back up to be sure. Through direct contact with an infected person by touching contaminated surfaces or objects with their hands and then touching their mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like making out with them.
Speaker 2: So no, if you like just you know, we'll scratch our nose or whatever, touch your mouth, right, because you had touched television remote that someone who didn't wash their hands, had touched right or something like that. Also, the other way is by you know, food preparation, but you know we're not all prepared food that often. But dude, it was it was Wednesday. I was in bed. It's I was in bed for such a long amount of time that I didn't even get to enjoy like being at home like you sometimes you look for, oh, I have a lot of stuff to do at home. I was just and a coma. You're out of it? Yeah, yeah, it was just straight up out did you get bed sores?
Speaker 1: Today was the first day that I like felt okay, Like yesterday was the first day I went outside since Wednesday, And then today was the first day where I.
Speaker 2: Was like okay, I think I'm okay, look this is good. Look when I got it, I got it the Monday after the Luca trade, so you know, more thoughts were coming in that Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday afterward. And my whole add to is everyone's being a real bitch about the Luca trade. I'm the one who's got it bad. Everyone needs to suck it up. You're not dealing with what I'm dealing with. And like, it really wasn't that big of a deal to me until after I got over it, you know, and looked back on it and went, oh, this is questionable, but like that's that's how it was. It. It takes you completely out of your game. Now, I think I would if you had to, I would take that over the seven day flu that just knocks you down with a fever for seven days.
Speaker 1: That over the seven day flu for me personally. For me personally, I don't and stuff going after my lungs. I'd rather stuff go after my mintestines and my stomach than my lungs. I do think it's a different experience with throwing up. I think throwing up is one of the worst things you could go through as a person, just because you can't control what your body's doing, like at all.
Speaker 2: The sixth time, when you don't have anything, you're making so many like death sounds. But this this thing, and I knew it was the same thing because the way Christina and k t described like what was happening in their stomachs. Yes, it was just like cons Yeah I did. It's like a pterodactyl park in there. Yeah, flying around veloci is going crazy. It's almost like if your stomach was a bunch of shelves too. You could just fill all the books that fell in what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh no, yeah, uh so I'm happy to be back, but now I'm fearful for skin man. Let me just say, from a schedule ling standpoint, I really need to get it tonight. I would like, I'm just kind of looking at the window here, and I'd love to just get this thing knocked out tonight and they would kind of be back Thursday evening.
Speaker 2: Maybe. How was her tato? Oh my god, it was so good, great, great turnout. Lots of people want stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, our boss Amy came through and it definitely felt like she was judging us. But the food was amazing. People are drinking roller Town. It was so kick ass. Man, let's go.
Speaker 2: I hated missing that, but it reminded me of the intro.
Speaker 5: Sometimes right now you're ready, ready's ready, ready, ready.
Speaker 6: Quick with epic within, I'll show you're gonna ruling it if you except with similar sweet pursuing it. Donld out shaw shank through the sewer, kid, now what chilling at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the doc. Got a habit for my house a gop status. Howard starting to get cratic shows that up multiply like a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Tune in, so out, preak it up, Pete the habit.
Speaker 7: I'm on a.
Speaker 2: Hang out with a friend.
Speaker 4: Rocket on the radio, my home.
Speaker 2: On Moisson talking on the radio.
Speaker 3: It's time to to this on.
Speaker 2: All here we go at Christine, up it.
Speaker 6: All up on the radio.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: We have a post up on the ninety seven to one the Eagle Instagram account and the Eagle TikTok account, and it is a video of Skin taking the stairs today and.
Speaker 2: It looks like you almost died in the video.
Speaker 1: I felt like that was the best shape I've ever been in. I crushed those four flights of stairs like a champion, so much so that it fired off a cheap cover of Stairway to Heaven in the background. You know, when you sent this video in, I was like, you know what, I'm inspired to go take those stairs too. And then instead I took two different elevators to get up four floors.
Speaker 3: If they've been taking the stairs for it like at least a week.
Speaker 2: Now, I was like when I walked into day, I was like, I think I'm going to film it this time and just see what happens. Well, if you're listening to this and you'd like to see that, he did film it, and you can see it on the Eagle Instagram account kt are you going to film it? It's quite a scene really when you look at it. Everyone should check that out. I've done it for a month because I've been slacking at the gym because when it gets too cold, it's really tough to get up in the morning and be like, I'm going directly to the gym. But I had a good rotie that I'm starting tomorrow. All right, I tried. It's great, Kevin, That's right. It didn't start today. About to be ripped. I had to do something this morning, you know, I just couldn't quite get it done.
Speaker 1: Are you guys bothered that there's a new bad plane story every single day?
Speaker 2: I've been bothered by this for six months, But you know, everyone always tells me, don't buy into what the media is spreading.
Speaker 1: It's but it's it's gotten worse, right or no? Are they report?
Speaker 2: Are they fire dude? FFA members are saying not granted? No, No, I was gonna say faa FA members now granted these might be jaded, jaded lovers who have just been fired from the FA but they are. I wouldn't fly, Dog, I was telling you we're understaffed and have been for years. Doug, I wouldn't fly.
Speaker 1: Did you see what happened in Atlanta today?
Speaker 2: No, another one.
Speaker 1: They had to evacuate a Delta flight when the cabin filled with smoke, which is similar to what happened with a Delta flight on Saturday, completely unrelated.
Speaker 2: So what would the reason be that all of a sudden we'd be having these issues.
Speaker 4: Doge?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, It does feel interesting to blame everything on Doge right now. Yeah, they got an email that said, tell us what you did last week at work, and a lot of people's advisors were like, dude, you don't have to respond to that, and I think they do or Elon's just going to fire him. Put that on X.
Speaker 1: He said, if you do not respond to the email, you will be fired. And I'm like, why does the guy that runs Twitter, why is he firing people.
Speaker 2: From five minutes ago? He's now going to run through the responses he got via email from all these government employees through AI to see if they're worth having a job or not. I'm not lying to you. This is the reality of the situation. It's insane. I have a question though, So you're saying that they've this has to do with politics the recent planes are crashing or revenue problem now because they were happening in the old administration too. But like we're now hearing FAA members speak out, Yeah, people have been fired over the last two weeks. They're they're like, look, we've been under staff for a long time and the course making it worse.
Speaker 1: And they're quote unquote eliminating waste, which is the function of what doges and so it's the waste that is determined, you know, by Elon. He is the one who's determining what is or isn't government waste. And the thing that's kind of interesting about it is if you ask anybody that's ever worked in bureaucracy, they're like, what's the biggest waste of your time? And they're like sending emails to my superiors telling them what I've done with my time? Oh my god, you know, and he like demanded that. It's just ironic and funny.
Speaker 2: Six months ago, the DAS Morning's added an aviation reporter for the first time. And it wasn't because crazy playing lady. It's because much crazy Craftsman happened in the skies. Yeah, so take a train all I like that. Okay, run a train all right. Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, what is code switching? We'll discuss next two questions. Number one, are you horny? Number two, do you want to go to a mav game in March. If the answer is yes to either one of those questions, you have a chance to win MAV tickets right now for the March twenty first game against the Detroit Pistons.
Speaker 1: That'll be a Friday night game. That'll be a lot of fun, and we will give those tickets to the first person who answers a trivia question I'm about to ask you now, you have to have the iHeart app. That's that free app that you can use to stream all of our programming podcasts live programming radio stations all across MRCA. It's a dope app and there's a little talkback feature and if you hit that microphone bam, you can lead these thirty second talkback messages. Well, the first person that tells us their name, their phone number, their email address and can answer which member of this four person show has not had the neurovirus in the last three weeks. If you've been listening, you know, and you can win mav tickets. Dude, the Pistons are good. They're really fun to watch. They got Caid Cunningham. He has a DFW native, made his first All Star Game this year and he is badass. Thirty eight points, double digit assist. You're gonna give it to you. So if you'd like to win those tickets, answer that question and leave your name, phone number, email address, and maybe you're the one to get the magic. We'll talk about what Stephen Jones is saying ahead of the Mini or the Combine this upcoming week, and what the Cowboys might be doing next. We'll do that in thirty minutes, Little Cowboys talk for you. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 5: Juicy lows hot god every stay on top in the shove.
Speaker 2: Movies real quick. So last night was the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Last week was the Critics Choice Awards. This Sunday is the Oscars. Let's go so the Critics Choice Awards. Your winner for Best Movie was the movie Anora, which I saw him. Tell you a little bit about it. There's a lot of sex in that movie. Let's Go the Winter Last Night, Yes, tell me more the actresses. This is Mikey Madison. Okay, I'm looking her out. I'm looking up right now. I'll be quick here. She basically is a stripper, and then she to hit it off with I don't know. She's kind of young, so it's tough. Okay. I remember her as a kid in the TV show Look It Up.
Speaker 1: She's an adult now, so I should hit click on Mikey Madison nude.
Speaker 2: Uh not on the iHeart WiFi. So images she hits it off with this guy. He's a Russian Oligark's son who's living in America with daddy's money and just kind of hanging out. So she hits it off with this guy, and then he's got to go back to Russia if he doesn't get married. So he's like, will you marry me? And they get married, and then, uh, I don't want to spoil no anora virus a n O r A. I'm gonna tell you the first half of the movie is very good, and then it taeil spins into a weird, crappy comedy. I don't know, I don't really, I mean, I again, I'm coming at all well through all these movies going ten should not be nominated. Five should be nominated. And you know been looking at that it is it? Oh, she looks to be receiving, has a lot of sex going on. Man, Okay, it's good. It's a good movie.
Speaker 1: Dog in this movie.
Speaker 2: Look, it's it's such an easy watch. Snoop is not in the movie that I remember. Okay, it's a it's a very easy movie to watch, unlike The Brutalist, which is tough, you know, to fight through. But it's also I like The Brutalist way more than I like to Nora. Really, yes, but your winner Last Night Screen Actors Gill Award is a movie called Conclave. I know one person on the planet who has seen Conclave, Christina. He lives in my house as Mike's roy. Oh why did he watch it? He just wanted to watch it. He's had some time, he had some good time. So with Conclave, it is a story of a it's a book that was written a few years ago. But here, basically the Pope dies. They organized a conclave, which is it's like a committee all right, but it's just we got it. We have to roam things up a little bit, right, So, oh.
Speaker 1: Wait does this how have Ray Fines? It's Stanley Tucci, Ray Fines and John Letgowt. All right, I've seen clips of.
Speaker 2: This, you know, is might put it to me. There's not like explosions and stuff, but it's basically the political gossip going on is they're trying to elect the new pope, but they got to fight through who's had scandals, who hasn't had scandals. And I think it's amazing that it won last night when right now the current pope is in the hospital with kidney failure at the age of eighty eight.
Speaker 1: I feel like the last thirty years of my adult life has been a constant rotation of a pope going into the hospital. They keep bringing in the oldest guys to be pope, and when you put an old guy in that position, he's going to have some health issues.
Speaker 2: We're kind of doing that at president too, though. Well one of them strong is an ox. Though that's true. That's true. He got shot.
Speaker 1: I mean he made flip the shooter off and like his fist in the air while blood was shooting out his crazy number one as an ox. It made him stronger.
Speaker 2: If that bullet whipped within five yards of Biden to fell over.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the wind, the wind of the bullet knocked by over. Meanwhile, it's like Trump's bullet had steroids and he started doing jumping jacks.
Speaker 2: He needed.
Speaker 1: So an eighty eight year old pope with kidney failure, and it's tough at that age because of all the drinking.
Speaker 2: That you have to do on the job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much wine.
Speaker 2: Are they allowed to drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just say blood of Christ and then they go bottoms up.
Speaker 2: I know there's some turtles in that movie too, So I don't know. You can figure that out if you want to see Conclave or not. I'm debating it because at one and now it's got a chance to win on Sunday Night. So I do think I've seen the movies that have a chance to win, because here you're updated odds for Sunday Night.
Speaker 3: I'm thrown off by the turtle comment. Why are the turtles? That's tough, man, I really truly don't know. But there is a turtle situation. It's hard to understand me turtle situation. Yeah, but you're uninformed and you didn't have to bring that part up. You've sidetracked the whole show. Like all Ice said was that there's some turtles in it, and I moved on.
Speaker 1: But you don't don't bring that up if you don't expect us to be like, wait, what, well, you don't think there's gonna be like some like very vivid imagery from any of our listeners who go watch Conclave over the next week and they see the turtle part of the movie and they think of the Benning's gid show.
Speaker 2: That's a valuable thing, Listen, that's the power of radio.
Speaker 1: Is this the scene from the movie.
Speaker 2: Or Conclave? That's both combined? So right now, the one with the least let's say the tenth, ninth, and eighth would be the Substance Dune Part two and the Nickel Boys Nickel Boys. Is that a real movie?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That so funny that it was Nickel Boys now nic Boys.
Speaker 1: So, but it does underscore the idea that there is a movie nominated for Best Picture that none of us had heard of or understood what it was.
Speaker 2: Again, that's the thing, but there's it's why it should be five number seven, a movie called I'm Still Here but it's the highest rated on Rotten Tomatoes of all these, that's the one with the guys six, Amelia Prez five, Wicked four, Timothy shallow may Is, Bob Dylan three, The Brutalist two, Concave one Anora and I can tell you, I just don't think Anora is that good? How's that? How's everybody saying it's such a great movie. It just sounds like soft core porn. And when you watch it there's you know, there's like some some goon squad stuff going on. You know it's good. That's not a good sell. Yeah, because the Russians come in to get the guy and he runs off, does he Jason Bornham or anything exciting?
Speaker 1: They're kind of soft honestly. Oh no, it's like overweight washing up rushing.
Speaker 2: Yea, it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's like a very spri It turns into a bad comedy. Am I the only one that has seen a complete unknown?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: That is to get to it because Timothy shell Mong I think he's shoeing Timothy Shalmalon, I don't think he is. He shouldn't be well. I see it first. Adrian Brody's great and The Brutalist, Oh, Okay. Now he is hurt by the controversy that two minutes of dialogue in his movie is ai because you will notice when you watch the three hours and thirty five minutes of The Brutalist that his Hungarian accent does come in and out. It's a little over the map. I think that he.
Speaker 1: Won't win because they know his acceptance speech is a beatdown.
Speaker 2: Maybe and Timothy's will be good. Yeah. Timmothy shallow May wins for Best Actor at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, has this big speech. He's like, I want to be one of the greats. I know, it's a weird thing to say, I want to win awards. I want to be one of the greats. And everyone's like, God, I love this kid, even though he's not really a kid anymore. You know, how old is he? Twenty five?
Speaker 1: I don't know when is that streaming?
Speaker 2: That's we want to watch that movie where Sebruary twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Okay, I enjoyed it so much I would go see it in the theater this weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go. There's your updates on that. Good job, Kevin. That's pretty good. That was really good. Yeah. I was confused. We get more into that coming up and some shows that we do in June. Shane Gillis is your next host of Saturday Not Live. That will be this Saturday, guaranteed to be good. He is he coming in concert or he recently came? He recently came, okay, but he could come again if he wanted to. Oh, or a beast? Remember Ben went to the show? Yep, yep. I couldn't remember if it was that or it was the guy that. Uh who's the other guy thereby? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought it might be him.
Speaker 2: He's coming. I'm going to that too, Okay, Yeah, both guys just selling out arenas. Yeah, those are huge. So Shane Gillis on his podcast is discussing Quentin Tarantino. I don't play this audio for you.
Speaker 8: I just watched a clip on the Internet of Quentin Tarantino talking about Django. It's why he code switches arms on BT and he code switched harder than anyone you've ever seen in life in a bad like he's got to do to code switching.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd never heard of the term code switching, had you, guys?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Nope? So I looked it up.
Speaker 1: Code switching is when someone changes language, dialects, accents, or tones of voice in the middle of a conversation or situation. And it could go either way. It can be somebody doing it in a real fraudulent like what are you doing? Or it could be in a terrible situation where somebody's just trying to move up in a corporation so they have to act a certain way to try to survive in their job.
Speaker 2: And so it could be many different things. But it's basically like putting on a mask and being something that you want to get what you're saying. Now that you explained it, man, you understand now when I said it with my words, you just went back to all he didn't you shoot?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Keep going. He's not good at ease. He's like, so, damn, my man, Jamie came through Ye crew might do that fly movie?
Speaker 5: Then Jamie my man, Yeah, yeah, all right, goes the bet awats comes back with Rick Ross.
Speaker 2: Rick Ross and the whole posse. We all got contact high on the set that day. It's like, totally apparently he just does that. Though I like him and he's the man, but that's wild.
Speaker 8: Yeah, dude, It's funny when dude's code switch that do like a very offensive black accents the switch.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not that computer savvy, so I think it has sent me.
Speaker 2: Something that I plug into my cute beuty. I don't know if I would have ever heard it.
Speaker 4: All, right, hey, download this.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do that. That is that's Quinn Tarantino, dude. It's really weird. What on earth is happening?
Speaker 1: So I saw some commentary about this, and I have seen people say this before, that like he doesn't know any better because he's on the spectrum.
Speaker 2: Oh now, I don't know if that's accurate or not. Choosing that to get out of everything.
Speaker 1: Now I've been telling everyone I'm on the spectrum to wash away all my passings. It's smart, Yeah, it's smart, and he's these days and times. God, that's uncomfortable though, right, it's very uncomfortable. Who you see it too? Yeah, he's crazy, you know what? Though he works with certain people that it's like Samuel L. Jackson expects that out him and is fine with it. There was a huge controversy. Go and check your email, Kad, real quick. There was a huge controversy, and I'm trying to remember what movie it?
Speaker 4: Woh.
Speaker 1: I think it was Pulp Fixture. Maybe it is after that where there was a bunch of N bombs in his movie and I think it was Spike Lee that was calling him out and Samuel L. Jackson came to his defense.
Speaker 2: Samuel L.
Speaker 1: Jackson works a lot with Spike Lee, and he works a lot with Quentin Tarantino, and he's like, man, people can say everything they want, but like, I hang around black people that talk like this, so I don't know why we're acting like they don't. And people are just mad because it's a white guy that wrote the dialogue. And Samuel Jackson's like, what in hapen it? And so he's a unique dude, But that sounds outrageous to me, like.
Speaker 2: He was doing a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, you should watch the video too, because Samuel L. Jackson is there, I think, and he's just got this look on his face where he's not making it a hur.
Speaker 2: Like, uh, I'm gonna push away from all.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: There you have it.
Speaker 1: There's the Hollywood Shuffle coming up next and around the sport it's a massive game that impacts the Metroplex tomorrow Tomorrow night, as the MAVs go to La to play Luca and the Lakers.
Speaker 2: We'll discuss next, all right.
Speaker 1: The following segment is brought to you by her Toto Barbecue locations in Mansfield, Fort Worth, Arlington, two locations in Globelife Field, and now one location in Dallas and the Farmers Market. We did a live remote there on Friday. I wasn't able to go. I hate that I wasn't able to go because I crave Hurtato. It's so freaking good. We had so many people come and grab food to go, take it and share with removed ones. But it's a great, great place to hang. And now that you know, we've always talked about them dominating the eight one seven, now they got a place in the two one four. That Dallas Farmers Market location is a fun place to hang with a badass bar. Now the weather's getting nice to have an awesome patio, dude, it's really really cool. Big kudos to her Toto Barbecue. Yeah, shout out to Brandon Hurtado and his whole family. Congratulations on the new new location in Dallas at the farmers Market. Highly encourage everyone to check it out as ap. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 7: Good listeners, here comes kt fun tweets were around.
Speaker 9: Now, around the sports kt fun tweets as all the sports Yeah.
Speaker 2: Christ maths stuff. Then we'll get into some cowboys. The Mavericks played on Friday night. They won. They played yesterday afternoon and lost very badly in Golden State, leading us to tomorrow night at the Crypto dot Com Arena when the temperature will be about seventy degrees. Lakers maths man Lucas J.
Speaker 4: Washington.
Speaker 2: I wonder God, I want to go to Prize Picks and look at what the project are they out yet? The Luca projections. I haven't seen those yet. No, I have seen tickets are very expensive.
Speaker 1: I mean, he is gonna murder their souls. It's gonna be Luca. I mean, I wouldn't be shocked if he has a sixty point game. I don't know that they can afford to spend that many possessions going away from Austin Reeves.
Speaker 4: He is on a tear.
Speaker 1: He is on a terror right now this if he uh. And again, I don't think Luca's in prime Luca condition yet. And I think he's definitely looks better than he did when he first got to LA and skin you were telling me about that Sham's report that saying, hey, he's working out harder than ever and working to get in the best shape he can possibly be in. I think it's still a work in progress. But who was it that they played the other night where he looked like old Luca Denver? Yeah, he looked like and they smashed Denver and he looked like his old self and he had a great game, But he's still not full power.
Speaker 7: Luca.
Speaker 1: For the first time since he's been in LA his three was dropping. And it's not that uncommon for him to come back from injury or the beginning of a year layoff or something in his three to not fall. That's I mean, I can probably think of three or four times in his Maverick extent where that happened. So I wasn't in any way concerned or thought something was working out or he was unhappy or whatever. It's like, I've seen this before. Just give it a couple of games, and man, he got it going on Saturday, he was good. So I want to ask you about the worst question I've ever had to ask. This sucks to ask it, do it? How do they stop Luca just put nause on him. Yep, okay, what else I mean, that's what.
Speaker 2: I would do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you put Nausea. I mean, you know what depending on So the Lakers only have one big and as soon as he goes out of the game, then you can put PJ. Washington Junior on him. If you look at guys that Luca has traditionally struggled against. And by the way, I'm I'm half joking, Likert lou Dort, Aaron Gordon used to eat his lunch, and that's what PJ. Washington, PJ. Washington juniors, you know, the best fit to put on Luca. But they need him to be a big right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what happens is is when La gets Jackson Hayes off the floor, then they can put PJ.
Speaker 1: Washington Junior on Luca. So I don't know if they're gonna do that. There was one game last season where Nausey got all over Luca like he Lou Door did it and had a really good stretch against him. But you know, it always matters, like how the refs are calling the game. And then I think, to Ben's point, I would think Luca would be laser focused on destroying the Mavericks and just the most unceremonious of fashions. This is a guy who very much like Jordan back in the day. I'm not making the Jordan comparison and Jordan, but stats are the same. But this is a guy who looks for something to ignite a fire, like I can't get up for this game. I'm just I show up and I get a triple double. Can you do anything to make this exciting?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: This fan called me fat? Okay, now I'm going to put fifty up. Oh this coach disrespected me, Okay, now I'm making it personal with him. He looks for something to make personal in a game, to inspire him to take his game to the next level. The Mavericks just cost him one hundred and ten million dollars, however you want to look at it, getting traded whatever, that cost him one hundred and ten million dollars. Now, hopefully he's had time to reflect. He's willing to take some responsibility and some of that I don't know. But dude, you think he's mad about being called fat by a guy in the third row? What about losing one hundred and ten million dollars. I don't know where he is physically if he's like full power Luca health wise. But dude, he is going to annihilate the Mavericks.
Speaker 2: I would think.
Speaker 1: Coming up later in the MAVs minute, KT will have done the math on the California state income tax.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that that he now has to pay, Please don't. Maybe, and.
Speaker 1: Then I will compare it to the state income tax. You don't have to play in Florida where the Orlando Magic are. Yeah there, now we're talking you like this. Yes, that's better than the Austin Reeves bit.
Speaker 2: And he is so good.
Speaker 1: I don't think the Mavericks have anybody to throw at Austin Reeves real quickly.
Speaker 2: Then we will talk about this tomorrow, I'm sure as well, because the game tomorrow night. Rachel Nichols was on with Colin Cowherd today and she was like the interesting kid that you will not miss a single episode. No, this is actually it's got a little traction online because Colin got ball sacked and there's a lot of stuff going. But that's what we want. Time again, it's not time to go too deep on it, but Rachel Nichols does go the interesting storyline for me, is if Nico Harrison will be at the game in seats.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he at the Golden State game? He was, Yeah, maybe he's.
Speaker 4: On the trip.
Speaker 2: I think will Luca not gone to three? And then f you you know, like like he does too? Oh my guy on front row, kid on front Yeah, you know, you're one of the MAVs players, like you'd probably ask Nico not to sit within any visual spot of Luca's eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Nico is gonna do. He's such a gangster, He's gonna sit on the front row and he's gonna sit next to one of Luka Doncic's childhood friends that Luca no longer gets along with, Like you know in the movies when the mob show up in the courtroom and they got like Homie's brother sitting next to him and suddenly the guy clams up on the witness stand. Yeah, so transitioning, Okay, Oh, okay, transition this so you you too are going to become a Christina.
Speaker 2: Oh not to transition. It's Combine week, although the short shorts in the workouts that happen till Thursday, Jerry Jones is a reportedly not making the trip on the combine bus. I'll believe it when I see it, though. That usually happens on Friday. But that's the report. Stephen Jones is doing interviews because he's like, let's do it. Here's the order of operations. According to him, okay Osa is their first priority right now. Oh so Digizuwa, who on the open market A lot of people think would get over twenty million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they just transition tag him? They should maybe, but I don't even know if they feel that way. Okay, so it'll I really don't know.
Speaker 2: That sucks. Nice player, but not as nice as he's about to get paid. Yeah, love to have him, but can't. And Micah he mentioned like we love to get get the ball rolling On Micah, Micah said he would love to get the ball rolling guarantee you they don't yep, because MICA's agent's like, we'll will wait, Well you will wait. That's fine. He also mentioned two players my name though that I thought was interesting because he normally doesn't do this. He mentioned Jordan Lewis and Rico Daddle as two guys they want back. And I agree a lot on Jordan Lewis because they need a cornerback. It's the sneaky position that they could ignore and you'd be like, oh, bad idea. Because Treyvon Diggs is out for half the year because he got hurt at the end of last year. So I think Jordan Lewis would be great to have back. Probably not going to be that expensive again. And he's you're starting one of your three starting cornerbacks to take him sign him to a one year deal. Yeah, oh, that wasn't very smart. You know, he was awesome.
Speaker 1: He also mentioned Rico Dawdle. I like bringing Rico back. We all like him, but he's also like Diggy, he's gonna get overpaid.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe, ever, like it appends like are people paying running backs now because they pay because of what happened with Saquon because you know Rico's.
Speaker 5: Not that.
Speaker 1: They're not paying Rico.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well we'll see on that one. Well, when Jordan lost to it, he hasn't been hurt multiple times. The Achilles was bad, Like, I think that's why he can't get a long term deals because like he's been hurt twice with devastating injuries. But he's got a good little home here and he's pretty affordable. He's been here eight seasons. They also meant, god, it's crazy, that crazy. Yes, also mentioned they would take a quarterback in the draft, because you know, they don't. They think Cooper Rush could be too expensive now and obviously Trey Lance is going to go somewhere else. But they think the world of Trey You think what? Uh No, I'm not thinking. Sure, chadors to the Giants has got a little steam and I like that.
Speaker 1: I would love to draft I would love to draft Shador high. After he announced he's not going to be working out for teams.
Speaker 2: Well, no, these guys are working ATYM because there's no point in doing it. You do one bad thing, misinformation takes off and it just spreads like a fire. So you've played your games.
Speaker 1: So thank god they going into the draft. They last year they played Cooper Rush all season for no reason. He's not a part of their future. Yeah, they didn't play Trey Lance. He's not a part of their future either. But Trey Lance would have given you a better chance at losing. There was that stretch they won four out of five games, and now they screwed themselves out of draft capital for what.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, they're trying to make Plaff run.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is.
Speaker 2: Carthy was trying to keep that job.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: He's gone, your defense coordinator's gone, but you kept your winning culture. You can't lose, guys. You have to win Shoddy time now. Yeah, Shody'll buckle up. It's on. It is coming up next.
Speaker 1: It's the only segment of the day that will not be podcasted the Today Game, followed by Prank's Gone Wrong and an update on the asteroid that could end Earth. All that's coming your way, But the following segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. There's only one of them in the universe, and it's so good that readers of the Dallas Morning News have voted Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen and Plano Pizzeria of the Year and all of DFW saying it's the best in all the land. Skin Wire folks flocking to Andrews. You know, there's a lot of reasons been but I think the number one reason is they want to try all the different styles of pizza because they've heard about them, right, They've heard Okay, so you guys have the best Chicago in town and the best Detroit and I've never had this Dallas Pizza on and on. So they keep going back because every time they go, it's like, man, this is badass. It's as advertised, and I feel like every time I go, I bump into listeners there. I was there a week ago today President's Day.
Speaker 2: I went in. Listener was pulling out as I was pulling as, like, what's up, bro, I mean, it's just badass.
Speaker 1: Once people go, they indoctrinate all their friends. It is the Church of Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway.
Speaker 2: All right, good good stuff, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 9: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Day, featuring veteran news anchor Katie Fontweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 2: All right, Channel eight's on the case here. Oh yays know them?
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mac Houston is the guy's name, and he's got a story that's going to center in the Sound of Plano.
Speaker 12: Right Plano neighborhood is raising the alarm about vandals throwing jars of pickles and other things at homes. This is the problem they say has been happening four months. Wfa is Matt Houston spoke with people who say it is starting to do serious damage.
Speaker 13: For a few months now. Neighbors have complained to each other about pranksters in Plano. But there's a line between practical joke and crime.
Speaker 4: Very angry, yeah, angry, frustrated.
Speaker 13: A racket woke Andrea and Thomas Landon a little after two am Sunday.
Speaker 11: This window up here had a pickle jar thrown through it and glass was all over the place.
Speaker 13: The family sized pickle jar broke through the double pane window and scratched up the wood flooring. Someone took a chunk out of the land In's front door too. Complete repairs would cost eight to ten grand.
Speaker 11: They could have thrown that jar pickles through our bedroom window and could have hit one of us.
Speaker 4: That could have been my daughter's room there it.
Speaker 2: Was pickles This weekend sour kraut.
Speaker 13: Last weekend, about one and a half miles away, Lance Clemens put up that camera to catch the teenagers who first egged his house in the fall.
Speaker 14: You know, we find it very difficult to sleep most nights, in particular on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, oh, I stop. Also, he said they caught him in the fall, and now we're at the end of February and there's more. So yeah, good.
Speaker 3: I just want to know what kind of pickles fair questions. So when he said eight to ten grand, I was like, all right, never mind, No pickle is worth that much money.
Speaker 2: Who sells the big glass family pickle jar. That's gonna be like a Costco or Sam's type place, right, you can't get that at the grocery store. The family glass pickle jar family? How big is that? Like you oh, assuming like that you can't throw that.
Speaker 1: I would think though, even if you just threw a normal glass yeah jarred break a window, depending on if it's double pained or whatever. Okay, So I don't think that they have to go to Costco and get that. I think that just a normal at the right velocity, a normal glass jar would break a window. But this, okay, I I remember being the kid and doing dumb stuff. You know, you knock on someone's door and you run away.
Speaker 2: Or run around with a pickle in your mouth, put forks in their yard or toilet paper in their trees, or you know, we knew some guys allegedly that we were involved in this in any way, but allegedly they would.
Speaker 1: Always take someone's mailbox and say statue trying to throw it in their pool. May or may not have been a girl I was dating in high school, so that may have happened a lot like overtime, and I get it that can be annoying, but this is different. This is taking it too far. I mean that literally, you could kill someone if you just happened to hit them in the head they bottle, you know, a glass jar of pickles.
Speaker 2: Me, this is no different than Morgan wall and throwing the chair off the balcony of that bar. Like, if that hits someone, it kills them, They're dead and you're going to prison for the rest of your life. But I'm like that that's is it?
Speaker 1: Just because this is these are young people that are too stupid to understand that this is not this is a major thing. They don't understand the consequences for their actions. They just they can't comprehend it or they got you know, fed up, which you know, lose all your inhibitions and all your I don't know, things that keep you in between the rails.
Speaker 2: And we learned last week the kids aren't drinking that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but dude, you rip a rail of cocaine, you'll tow a pickle jar anywhere.
Speaker 3: Not doing that?
Speaker 2: But is this a TikTok trend? Well, let's keep this going. Yeah, it's a good question.
Speaker 13: Men split up that camera to catch the teenagers who first egged his house in the fall.
Speaker 14: You know, we find it very difficult to sleep most.
Speaker 2: Because the eggs. He's found it difficult to sleeping up because the eggs.
Speaker 1: You just don't know what's coming at your house and then who you're gonna shoot.
Speaker 2: Okay, ye fault.
Speaker 14: You know, we find it very difficult to sleep most nights, in particular on the weekends, because it's been so consistent over a period of months.
Speaker 13: The cameras didn't stop them from pouring powder on the porch and sending smuckers through the window. Clement says the group has vandalized his home ten times since October. They're putting their future in jeopardy. I mean, it's gone beyond.
Speaker 2: It's not random houses. It's the same house every time. It's what they're claiming. Also, what a waste of great food? Wow? Okay, so this is personal, you know what.
Speaker 1: There's just reminded me of what happened to the guy that was holding the Biblical verses in the Satanic mask on the porch.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I don't know that. Yeah was that in Plano. That was in Carrollton. That was in Carrollton, I believe, but you can know that was in cop l there's yeah, I don't remember one of the seas. Yeah. Well, because there's a place where we get to where the police have been involved here.
Speaker 13: So Clemens says the group has vandalized his home ten times since October.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that that's crazy. That's where it's okay to shoot him. And this is the guy who says he has set up the camera, so ten times since October.
Speaker 14: They're putting their future in jeopardy. I mean, it's gone beyond just childhood pranks to felonies.
Speaker 13: Plano police aren't yet connecting the incidents at Clement's home and the landin's hall, but the families say they know of at least two other homeowners in the area who've had similar experiences with unwelcome groceries.
Speaker 4: It's kind of the same, just kind of silliness, you know.
Speaker 14: Young teenage testosterone and stupidity.
Speaker 13: That might explain why they're recording what they do. See the camera flash on in the background. Each family has found videos of the vandalism on social media provided those posts to police in Plano.
Speaker 2: I'm Matt Houston.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, people are posting the vandalism like to celebrate it, and they're still not able to pin it on anyone.
Speaker 2: They said they've found them on social media, but that's pretty vague, and I think Mac Houston needs to go do a little.
Speaker 1: More work.
Speaker 2: Calling out the reporter.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: This is a segment we talked about and we need to further development criticizing news.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a reason why this was not on the front page of the WFAA website all day to day. It was on the back channels because I think we're still waiting on more details from this reporter from Mac. But this is very much the Matt Howarton story from a couple of weeks ago, where it's like, okay, you've told it, You've laid out quite a story here.
Speaker 1: Did Howardton get back to us?
Speaker 2: But now no, he didn't. But now we're sitting here going okay, so please have it and there's been ten incidents of this since October. Like, let's get some more reporting on the other ten incidents. If they've got the camera set up, what were they doing? Well, now we just know of eggs and pickles and sauer kraut. That's all we know of.
Speaker 1: That is the worst dish you can serve eggs, pickles and sauer kraut together.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, real party.
Speaker 1: If my house is getting vandalyzed that often in this violent way, that is really damaging. It's almost like you got to shoot and ask questions later. Absolutely, you know. So it's like they're attacking you. So yeah, so it's like you're under attack.
Speaker 2: So if anybody is in my yard after eleven pm, you're probably gonna get shot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But like that's the thing too, where you know, you've got to have the discussion with your kids. You've got to tell them. I know, you think it's funny to go toilet paper someone's tree, Like you're in Texas. Yeah, they can come out and shoot you, and you know, maybe they get away with it, maybe they don't.
Speaker 2: But you're in Texas. You got shot. You don't get away with it. You just die, Like, how is this worth it. Yeah, well, and that's maybe you have to talk with your kids. If what if your kids were being jerks to these other kids at school who were causing some of these incidents that have happened.
Speaker 1: You don't you, Curtis.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm just saying, Look, we don't know the full story here, and I think we need to look in a little deeper. And I would expect more out of mac Houston, you know what.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 1: I feel like you're saying, you're sitting here watching the news story like it's a football game, and you'd like the backup quarterback, backup reporter to come in and finish this game. Job Panickers. Let me get that you job and Panicker would have had this, he would have had the case solved. Yeah, and he would have. He would have solved it from the third story of a parking garage. And Allen, look, I'm trying to belittle mac Houston. He's just a reporter trying to make his way in the world on selling backpo No, I'm just saying, how about a little more. I would like a follow up in the next week from our friends over at WFA. How big of a cap it do you think he is on there. Well, we all know that Delcas makes all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, their cap their cap is five million a year. Delcas makes four point five million a year against the rest. I think everyone else is working characteristically, yeahtistically.
Speaker 1: They promised me a bonus. Let's say it was volunteering. The Delcas gets ninety percent of all ratings bonuses. Another ten percent is sprinkled around. Delcas sits there in the break room and goes, I drink your milkshake.
Speaker 2: It's like, gosh, do you have to have it all? I actually do people watch because of me? Okay? So I do think there's more to come on this story. I do, Okay. Christina would look and keep my my volume crank though, because it's time of this a new feature on the Beniskin chap.
Speaker 7: It's time for today. Astroid didn't pact the probability of me.
Speaker 2: All right, listen to that production value boys sounded familiar. We were up to one point five, then three point five on Thursday, then we dipped under one percent. No, we were up to one point five percent on Friday, and that's when Ben you were gone. But we opened up the conversation too, are we really going to do this every day? Is it just going to change? And the answer is.
Speaker 7: It's time for today's twenty thirty two Astroid Impact Probability updates.
Speaker 1: Damn is there any difference in that one and the one you played forty five seconds ago?
Speaker 2: Or is that the same one? Well it was a different take. Yeah, only I sent four takes. I couldn't some of the others. Yeah, you were here yet, play the one from tomorrow. Hold on, I'm about to put it in my junk email.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh you just.
Speaker 2: Well hold on, Yeah, I have them though, Okay, trust me, you'll be able to tell it's very good. This is very good stuff. Right, you can do it to down the radio.
Speaker 7: Twenty thirty two Astroid Impact Probability Updates. It's just naked with two Asteroid Impact Probability Update.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these suck to one.
Speaker 7: It's time for today's twenty thirty two asteroid impact Probability update.
Speaker 2: Did you marry the vo up to the music?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's time for today's twenty thirty two Astroid Impact Probability update.
Speaker 2: Can you play the music back? I would like to hear that, dude, idiotic? We could get that for the listener. You don't get the listener wants that the listeners told me they wanted r Peggi eated cents bad. Are you actually looking for it? No, it's the it's an under one percent.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: All right, we're back down. So it's not even gonna hit us. Okay, okay, I heard it might hit the moon.
Speaker 7: I hit the theme.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Christina h theame the game. Wow, tell me that same.
Speaker 3: I don't know any details.
Speaker 2: It was just told her that elbow went into the crowd of Kat's skull and just shattered it as she came from the what was that called a turnbuckle and just royd him. This is what happened to You were just trashing one reporter, saying you'd like someone else to take it up a notch.
Speaker 1: She just did it to your reporting. Yeah, that's pretty good. I can't even imagine if an asteroid hit the moon and then knocked the Moon off course, and then the Moon crashed into the Earth.
Speaker 3: And then because there's no like atmosphere in the moon, right, so the asteroid can't slow down or anything, just destroyed.
Speaker 1: Then the bad and then the moon falls right into the Indian Ocean.
Speaker 2: Oh, here were going no.
Speaker 3: Marriot Carl action.
Speaker 2: That one's pretty good. Oh that's major. Oh now we're settling it in Frazier, I got real pleasant. See what else we got here? Yeah, that's badass. Listen to that build up. That's a heater.
Speaker 4: God, that is a heater.
Speaker 2: That's the one. God, that's good.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Put Kendrick Lamar on that right now. So you're saying, uh see, I thought Steve put the whole thing together. I thought he's like playing keys and everything.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't ask you to do too much. He was actually playing individually like a court reporter.
Speaker 1: Where do you get all these Those are the worst percussion sounds I've ever heard about.
Speaker 2: This one.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the news in Jamaica, Kings talk.
Speaker 4: That was great.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We should do a spot now, he said, that'll do it all right. Coming up next, a wild Steve Smith story that is going to rock your world.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it is The Ben and Skin Show ninety some point one The Eagle. Thanks for hanging out with us on a Monday.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: This segment right here is brought to you by Roller Town beer Works. That is the brewery up there in Salina, Texas. At Ben and I are partners in. I was hanging out there on Saturday afternoon for a friend's birthday party. And man, it is so awesome. The beer selection that is cranking up in Salina right now, twenty fresh local beers. I don't know a time been where we've ever had five IPAs on tap. What we do right now, the selection is killer. We got something for the people that like the Malti style, the light styles. We got loggers, we got stouts. It's it is kicking. And then on top of that, you can get it out in the metroplex. You don't even have to go to Salina where it places like HB, Certain Krogers, certain Total Wines and Moors Liquor Depot. We're in restaurants, places like Fortunate Son, Good Friend, places like Hero right by the arena that also carries the big German, the Chop Shop, Kanye Roso, Pluckers. It's all over the damn place. I tell you whose party was it? Whose birth friend? Amber?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's right, yes, Hey, happy birthday Amber. Yes, God, I wish I had been able to go to that. You told me you didn't want to go, Well, I was sick. I would have been there.
Speaker 2: We love Amber, but It does remind me that folks can rent out Rollertown for their own parties. Yes, like you could have a party there and they'd reserve a little spot for you. But if you need the whole thing, you can rent the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to be following Rollertown on social media, so you know, all the different stuff that we got going on, but right now it's time for.
Speaker 2: This thing's big, all right. So we've got a bit of a love affair going on here. And former Panthers and Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith Senior. Kind of tiny guy, but he you know, he talks a lot of trash on TV.
Speaker 1: Explosive player, Yeah, capable of making the big play right, dynamic, like elite at his job in his prime, but always outspoken, always somewhat a little bit of a potential cancer type guy. He was the definition of diva receiver. Yeah, there's like thrower rock and every team's got one and the rock bounces off that one guy. He's a baller, and then after five years you're like, all right, we're done with this, right, Let's replace him with a younger diva receiver that'll do the same thing.
Speaker 2: You know, always you had a lot of little man disease detection from him. And granted, well, he was like five ten or something. I was gonna say, I bet if you look, he's five eleven. Yeah for a wide receivers. He's small though, but look he's he's great. I mean, he's not a Hall of Famer, but he was a mauler too. He was a physically strong dude. So he's forty five. Now he's been doing the NFL Network thing and you know, but again, he had those ties to the Ravens. I'm so they have five nine on Wikipedia. Wow. Okay, yeah, but I remember him and Michael Irvin getting into it about their stats and stuff on the set, just just boring macho stuff. By the way, it's Irvin, you said, Irving Irvin. Sorry, Michael Irvin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Steve Smith not to be confused with Steven A. Smith. Steve Smith, Steve Smith of.
Speaker 1: The NBA who's on the Hawks NBA the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was involved with the Ravens a little bit towards the end of his career. Now, the lady in question here is a lady, but the named Nicole Martinez. She's a member of the Ravens marching band. The Ravens had a marching band. Marching band. It's done, but a couple of teams do. It's really dumb. So September twenty ninth, two thousand and four. In fact, Steve Smith was at the Ravens game and he was directing the band. What did she play? I'm not sure what was he directing the band with? Well, he was just up there, but he had the hat on and he was up you know. Well, it turns out, wait, she was in the marching band. I'm really struggling. It's hard to believe. But it's a couple other teams do have this, right, Christine, have you ever been in a marching band?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I quit before we had the march.
Speaker 1: Okay, the MAVs have like a drum line. Is it similar to like that size or is it a full arm?
Speaker 2: It was you big there. He had enough to spell out Ravens across the field. But I bet it's basically grambling. But I better know if it's the type of thing though, it's like, hey, you get the free tickets to go to all the Ravens games and you're a part of the thing, Like I understand it. And a lot of people that do marching band through college when they're done with it, they don't have an outlet to do their marching band stuff. Yeah, so it's a pretty fun thing to do. If you're Nicole Martinez and you're twenty eight year old tom girl. Just don't make a big deal out of it. In the pros, they don't make time for you to have a halftime show. I think you're in college, right, you know. So Nicole Martinez is in that band. Well, Tony Martinez is her husband, and he discovered that he thought they were having an affair. In fact, here's part one of this where he calls Steve Smith. Takes a video of it so you can see Steve Smith's number two. I'm assuming he called from his wife's phone. Okay, so he would answer it, but uh, here you go.
Speaker 10: Hey, you know Steve, Yeah, my wife, Bro, what you gotta say for yourself? Sorry, I'm sorry, he knew she was married.
Speaker 4: You're not a damn man.
Speaker 2: You're Steve Smith, Steve Smith Senior. Why are you quiere man?
Speaker 13: Be a man?
Speaker 4: Steve.
Speaker 10: All that she'd do on TV, all that talking to do to other people, and now someone's got you on the phone.
Speaker 4: He came up.
Speaker 1: All right, so he just said, I'm sorry, that's uh. Have we do we get a good look at Tony Martinez during this I did see his picture. He has deleted his Twitter account. Does he look like a guy that could whip Steve Smith's ass? No, okay, because he was pretty bold with his approach. Yeah, call him from the I mean it's not terrible idea.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: He also went online Tony Martinez again, a now deleted account. My wife works for the Marching Ravens tags Ravens. In it she met Steve Smith senior at work. Steve Smith has been blanking my wife. I got receipts, I got a lot more. Homie has text messages. Oh I have hear and Steve Smith talking to each other. Do you think stand out about this picture to you, Ben, Steve Smith? He looks very pleasant his car.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: There a wider shot of that where it shows like pants, there's not. And that's the fear.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a few things that are said, well, wait, hold on, you need to describe what we're Well, here's the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Have no idea what you're talking.
Speaker 4: Tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he basically he is sending her pictures that would.
Speaker 10: Be uh.
Speaker 1: Speed o POV shot. It's shooting up from like right at the so I have to look over at you now. I was actually looking at her. Sheep played the sound effect she did. It's like a zippercam and it's looking back up. But his facial expression as he looks down. Okay, now is the maestro in the picture? Okay, not in these pictures.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: And that's that's what's add about it. That's what's that's well, one of the many odd things about it in this you know, there's one text where he says, turn you over and you can kind of use your mea. She said, I felt like you were going to rearrange my I U d.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that is amazing. Now that's a tough thing to read, your wife said to somebody.
Speaker 2: Another weird part about this is this guy tagged Antonio Brown. Antonio Brown, Okay, ESPN, TMZ smart there the Panthers, Steve Smith, singer, NFL, NFL network, his employer.
Speaker 1: An atomic bomb Taylor.
Speaker 2: This not Naylor bed golf and Yetti Cooler's Okay, so Steve Smith might have a deal with yet Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's all the sponsors.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe that's the play. Either way, this guy has deleted his account now because he's getting clown online like, oh dude, you just post told everyone that Steve Smith is making your wife like you're the loser here. But he also, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand there's gonna be people that will take that path, but I mean, he wasn't involved in that decision making. That's on her and him, man. And it's like, hey, if y'all want to applaud this behavior, it's on you.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 2: He also logged into his wife's Facebook account. Oh at least I think he did, because Tony or Antonio Martinez reposted her post and tagged Antonio Brown on it, which is so confusing. Everything is confusing in the world. Yep, So Nick, let see what's your name? Nicole Martinez? Here is her post on Facebook, but I think it's from the husband Tony.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Nicole Martinez. Though I won't be a Martinez much longer. You see, I've been cheating on my husband, and I've been doing so with the very famous Steve Smith senior picks attached for reference A bunch of picks, but you're dirty talking. I had him hidden under three, but that's been fixed. I guess that that was the text message she was texting Steve Smith. Steve Smith was in three on there, which three of many men. She must have been. Well, my husband bought me a house. He stood by my side after I had been arrested twice for domestic violence, and this is how I repay him and our son. There's plenty of messages here, Steve crazy, the kind of revealing messages a celebrity will send. Baltimore Ravens, I am also a member of your team band. I believe I violated some fraternization rules by hooking up with Steve at the training facility tags ESPNTMZ and then the Panthers. Again that's the post from her, but he definitely hacked into her accounter and.
Speaker 1: Then he changed the password so she couldn't get in and fix it. Who knows, or maybe it's just you know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea how to work, but pretty crazy and there ain't no hiding it, dude. The number of the number of you know, pictures involved and text messages involved is a lot.
Speaker 1: So I read that Steve Smith's been with his wife for like twenty five years or something, four kids. Okay, So if this is going to happen once with a member of the Ravens marching band who's about a six, I bet that there's about thirty or forty or fifty women who could be in the same situation. Okay, do you have her on a marching band scale or have you seen her?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's uh carrying a tuba. I mean, decent comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she's uh decent comes to mind that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if.
Speaker 1: You know, if she was a baseball player, she'd have like a two sixty five average, maybe twelve homers. So would she be John Cruk, I've seen a good and a bad picture of her.
Speaker 2: Put it that way. You saw a good picture of her? Yeah, can you find it now? What a good picture of Okay? Something?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna say I thought she outkicked her coverage by Landon Steve Smith in this situation, but now I can see, Okay, Yeah, she's got a knoughty librarian vibe in that one. Okay, I'd say she's an eight point eight in that that's marching. No normal standards Okay, she in the one picture I saw her, she just looked like she worked at a Wendy's. Yeah, she's freezing on the field, so she's Wendy's hot.
Speaker 2: She looked Wendy's hot initially, but with that is like, okay, she's When you say freezing on the field, you mean poking through the blouse. I'm gonna take this out. Yeah, that is not that great of a picture. That's the one I saw the one field.
Speaker 1: Okay, the show's gonna end in the show's gonna end.
Speaker 2: In one minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so the she for the For a point of reference, she looks very normal in one picture, right, like a regular human in the University of the one she looks like she has an only fans. Oh really, she looks like it.
Speaker 3: Maybe she does, right.
Speaker 1: Oh right, okay, that's good. Yeah right, See that's an attractive lady. Yeah, hold on, I know we got a hustle here.
Speaker 2: Now see one picture where she looks like she's freezing on the field. She looks like she might have a dead tooth. Oh yeah, dead tooth. And that is gonna think marine Ponderrosa vibes. Let me tell you if Steve Smith does not care what it smells like.
Speaker 1: If there's one thing we've learned about him and his potential Hall of Fame career, that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time kt ain't the dead tooth out of his gums, held it up to the sky and he said.
Speaker 2: Burn my tongue on a Texas Twinkie, and it made no sense.
Speaker 1: All Right, Christine's gonna stick around, play some music right here on ninety seven point won the Eagle.
Speaker 2: There you going, you're well, I'm gonna get my sock back.
Speaker 4: Dude art