Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Hey, I'm bad. Listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to go into this, but I feel it's necessary. I don't plan to be on here too long, but I still feel that I needed to talk about it. It can really be about the world. But I'm talking mostly about my country, but it could be about the world because people are in the world. Around the world. Billions of people are broken. Yeah, I said billions, because more are broken than not. It's like serving God. More people are not serving God than those who are.
Speaker 1: It's it's just fast.
Speaker 2: Now. You can dissect a lie a million different ways, but the truth is all It's going to be the truth. People say, oh, there's three sides to a story. His story, her story, or their stories.
Speaker 1: And the truth.
Speaker 2: No, it's just the truth, period Because like I said, you can dissect a lie a million different ways, but the truth is going to be the truth no matter who said, he, she, them, they, It does not matter who say it.
Speaker 1: A lie is a lie and the truth is the truth.
Speaker 2: So the reason we see so much discord in America is because of the mindsets people have. For years, I've talked to you about the mindset because it's everything, everything, everything, everything. It applies to everything, how you think, how you feel, how you act, what you allow and accept, what you do, what you don't do, what you believe, everything. And that is why we see so much division in this country heat around the world, because people are so easily brainwashed, bamboozo manipulated, cohurst influence into doing wrong or believing wrong, believe in the wrong ways. See, in America, we're so divided in the crazy part. To me, it's crazy and it's very, very sad because we all live in the same country that we're supposed to love. Yet because people are so broken, they can't see the true it's all about left right, dims reps when we're supposed to all be looking for the same things, the best for America and its citizens.
Speaker 1: But because people are.
Speaker 2: So easily brainwashed, they just must take sides. See, I'm not on either side. I will no longer affiliate with either side.
Speaker 1: I'm just on the side.
Speaker 2: Of right.
Speaker 1: Teen Jesus and I'm.
Speaker 2: On the side of right period, no other sides. I'm on the side of right no matter what anybody thinks, no matter what anybody feels, because there is bad on both sides. Because people take it too far. People get too too too tied up, wound up, and they take things too too personal in the negative. You can be personal and positive, but personal and negative.
Speaker 1: It's a different story. It's a different beast.
Speaker 2: But the reason there is so much a division because you got people on the right saying these things, you got people on the left saying these things, and there is cruelty on both sides, but nobody want to take ownership of it. It's just terrible. Anytime people are spewing hate from their lips, it has nothing to do with left and right. That's about the heart that a person. That's about the mindset that a person has. It has nothing to do with left and right. But people think it is, oh, I have passion for this, or I have passion for that. It has nothing to do with that. It's about the mindset that you have. That's what it's about. Anyone spewing hate and ugliness from their lips, It's about the mindset and the heart that they have.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: Because guess what, there is no way anybody can convince me to hate, to be mean.
Speaker 1: And disrespectful towards another human being. There is no one who can convince me of that, no one.
Speaker 2: But see when you have that heart that's dark and that mind that's negative, you are easily persuaded because it's.
Speaker 1: Already in you. It's already in you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying this because it can apply to any person around the world, not just in my country. But of course I live here, so that's why I was bringing up my country. But it can apply. It's applicable to people all around the world, in different countries. Because people make up societies. You know, and I've told you multiple times, the people who make up societies are broken people.
Speaker 1: So it has nothing to do with what side you think you're on.
Speaker 2: It has everything to do with the mindset that you have.
Speaker 1: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 2: When you have a negative mindset, when you're not thinking the right way, when you have an unhealed heart, you can't see the truth, no matter who tells it. You cannot see the truth because you're so used to thinking the way that you think. You're so used to think in a negative way, you cannot see through to the truth. So everything is about negativity with negative people. So they're gonna spew hate, They're gonna have dislike and disdain for people and things because they cannot see the truth. All they see is according to how they feel. What they want, what they desire, even when it's against their best interest.
Speaker 1: Cannot see the truth. Only only.
Speaker 2: Can they see the truth when they are personally affected by it. Then they have an aha moment when they are personally affected. See when it's affecting everyone else, people can't see the truth. But when you're affected personally, Oh, now your eyes open. You can see the truth. But it was okay when it was not affecting you.
Speaker 1: That is a negative heart and mind because you should care.
Speaker 2: About the well beings of other people. You should care a period. That's the heart of love to care about all people. But again, it's not about which side, it's about the heart and the mind of who a person is. Unhealed, hearts and minds are led astray, are easily manipulated and brainwashed. They're easily easily indoctrinated into falsehood, negativity.
Speaker 1: The wrong things.
Speaker 2: But again, people cannot understand this because they see what they want to see. That is why this world is so full of darkness, because people are seeking the wrong things. They're worshiping other people who wouldn't give them twenty five cents if they ask for it. You're worshiping people who never pour back into the community, but you just give them your everything, You give them all your money, you scrape up the last to go to these different events.
Speaker 1: But these people that are not giving you nothing, they.
Speaker 2: Won't even give you a free concert, or they won't give you anything for free.
Speaker 1: They're not pouring.
Speaker 2: Into people, but people are pouring into them, I'm saying, pouring into.
Speaker 1: People who are not on their level.
Speaker 2: They're just taking, taking, taking, and you're just given, given, given, because of the mindset you have. That's why me personally, I thank God. I worship no man, I worship no woman. I worship nothing because nobody is better than me. I'm not better than anyone. I don't care what you have. I don't consider you as better than me. I just don't because it's about the mindset and the hearts that you have. You can be filthy rich, but broke is broke because of the heart and the mind that you have.
Speaker 1: And that is the world living in.
Speaker 2: You have these people bickering and fighting amongst each other, just bickering and fighting amongst each other, who barely making it, who is suffering, who is just at their point of break? But they're still bickering and fighting, living paycheck to paycheck, have no savings, been working on all their lives, have no savings.
Speaker 1: But they're bicker than bickering and bickering. But the people.
Speaker 3: Above them easy peasy, while the people underneath them bickering than fighting, while they're smooth selling.
Speaker 1: That's nuts. You're fighting over people.
Speaker 2: When these people technically are not worried about you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you this.
Speaker 2: If America was supposed to be so great, and that's the model make America great again, why isn't everyone at least a millionaire?
Speaker 1: Why isn't everyone at least a millionaire? Why?
Speaker 2: Now, if you put forth the effort to get your education great, so there should be a little more incentive for someone who puts forth the effort. But why isn't everyone a millionaire? Why isn't everybody on the same playing field? Because people don't become rich on their own, They become rich because other people buy their products and services. And I mentioned this a little bit before, So why isn't everyone a millionaire? Why isn't everyone on salary? Everyone, depending on what you're doing, at least from fifty thousand and up.
Speaker 1: Why is it that.
Speaker 2: Why is it just a handful, maybe two handfuls of rich people everybody else poor, and the poor people are the ones bickering than fighting the most amongst each other.
Speaker 1: It's kind of quiet as you go up that ladder.
Speaker 2: It's kind of quiet from those people because see, they have their money, they have their cushions. Even though summers, you know, they're still working to get more and all of that. But they're quiet on the home front for the most part, while you down here fighting and bickering amongst each other. Make it make sense, people, you better wake up. You better wake up. You're destroying the country and yourselves because you've fallen for the Oakie dope.
Speaker 1: You've fallen for the division.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy because their division against the left, the rights, you know, the dims, the reps which make up the left and the right. There's the vision amongst races, I mean just the vision. Division, division all because of the mindsets that people have. But they don't know that's where the problem lies. The problem lies within you. Let that sink in. The problem lies within you.
Speaker 1: You need to look at yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Who are you? What are you believing? Because the United States is built on lies. I hate to say it, but it's the truth. It's built on hitting you know, it's built on hidden facts. It's based on hitting facts. The truth is hidden from billions of people around the world. But instead of people doing their own research, they just parent and regurgitate. Parent and regurgitate. That's all people do, instead of getting the facts, instead of researching for themselves. The information is out there if you just research, learn for yourselves. When you learn for yourselves, for you know, you retain and your eyes open. But people can't do it because they're so broken. They just parrot and regurgitate. Sound stupid, look stupid, but they parrot and regurgitate. And forgive me for saying stupid. But that's what it appears. It appears to be that way. Wake up and get some knowledge for yourselves. Stop coasting through life on autopolots, existing like.
Speaker 1: The walking dead.
Speaker 2: Open your eyes and research for yourself. The information is out there. Whatever you want to know, you can research it. But it's the people go through their whole lives bitter, angry. They have no clue on this earth. Why because they parent and regurgitate. See, whatever you give power to can consume you if you're not careful. Anything you give deep thought to can take over you if you're not careful. Most people don't get it. They go alone to get along to be long. Yeah that's a saying I made up, but it's so accurate. They go along to be long, they go along to get along to be longe. But they're never actually a part of the people they so desperately fight about. They're never really a part of that. You're never a part of.
Speaker 1: The team. You may think you're on the same side.
Speaker 2: It may appear you're on the same side, but you're never on the team. Never.
Speaker 1: You're never on the team.
Speaker 2: If you were on the team, your life would be better if you were on the team.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Living paycheck to paycheck. If you were on the team, you would not be struggling how you're gonna pay your bills if you were on the team.
Speaker 1: But people don't get it. People don't get it.
Speaker 2: This country loves division, loves I mean love thrive on division because their wealth it is based on your failures. Their wealth is based on your division. But people don't get it. Yet you think you're on the team, you will never be on the team. Even some of them who are on the team are ostracized.
Speaker 1: But you all don't get it.
Speaker 2: And I just think it's so devastating that people go their whole.
Speaker 1: Lives the same way. No growth.
Speaker 2: Most people in the world don't understand mental maturity. Most people in the world don't understand there is a difference between an immature person and a mature person. Most people don't understand that because they think everybody is the same. They think everybody thinks the same. But that's not true. That is not true, and that is why the world is in the shape that it is in. Because people have no knowledge, they have no understanding about things.
Speaker 1: They just go along to get along, to be alone.
Speaker 2: They parent, and they regurgitate. That's why there is no growth, no mental maturity. People are getting old. They're doing everything they can to keep up that young appearance. I mean stretching their faces, nipping, tucking, everything to try to keep up their physical appearances while they mentally decline because there is no mental growth.
Speaker 1: If there were mental growth, you wouldn't even be doing those things.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be subjecting yourself to possibility of infections or death.
Speaker 1: To try to look young.
Speaker 2: If you had that mental maturity, because you know what, that mental maturity. You're supposed to get old unless you die. That's the only way you don't get old, you die first. So you should be embracing old age.
Speaker 1: People tell me all the time, I have yet met.
Speaker 2: A person who told me, I look my age, Never ever ever have I And I'm not bragging about it. I counted all joy I'm grateful, I'm thankful, but I embraced my age.
Speaker 1: I embrace it. I embraced whatever comes. You do the best you can with what you have.
Speaker 2: You exercise, you take care of yourself, and the rest is.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 2: You do the best you can do. Because plastic surgery is not gonna change what's inside of you. I've said it many times. It is not gonna change what's inside of you. Taking all the supplements, doing all of the injections, doing the surgeries, none of it is gonna change what's inside of you. That unresolved inner pain is not gonna change because you do those things.
Speaker 1: It's just not. It's not.
Speaker 2: And go back to what I was saying. That is the very reason why people are that way, believing that, oh, it's gonna make me feel better because of the heart and mind that they have the same reason. All this division is going on because of the heart and minds of people. If you were a real good leader, you would be the first person, the very first person who speaks against the division. You would be the first person speaking against the hatred. If you were a good leader, and i'm speaking a good leader in any position, any position, you.
Speaker 1: Would not go along to get along, to be long. If you were a good leader.
Speaker 2: On the jobs, all professions, you would do the right thing. Agencies could be so much better if the people that were on top are in charge or better.
Speaker 1: It's a fact. It's all about the heart and the mind.
Speaker 2: Periods. But people just don't get it. People spend all of their lives fighting, bickering and all of that, never ever ever becoming better, never ever. And it's horrible. It's horrible. It's horrible what people.
Speaker 1: Do to themselves.
Speaker 2: Horrible. I wanted to talk about it. You have to be the change. I don't care what the situation is. You have to be the change. Which no matter what the situation is, you have to be the change. Because see, all we've seen for years and years and years more than I've been on earth, is the same circle, same revolving circle, no resolution or resolved, the same circle, because people stay on the wheel, same circle, living their lives as puppets the walking dead, never try to become.
Speaker 1: A better person.
Speaker 2: And that's a shame when every day you live you have an opportunity to become better for people don't take it. They die and go into their grades the same exact way. And that's devastation because what you choose while you live, it's what you're gonna get on the other side, guarantee, because the Bible tells us that. So chain starts with you looking at yourself. What are you contributing to society? What are you doing to make things better? You cannot be making things better by going along and doing the same things that they're doing.
Speaker 1: You just can't. You can't. I'm one person. I'm a one woman show. But I give what's on my heart. I give what God gives to me to talk about. You don't see me on here talking.
Speaker 2: About people's business or talking conspiracy theories, and you.
Speaker 1: Know everybody talking about the same stuff.
Speaker 2: You don't see me on here doing those things.
Speaker 1: Because I don't hear about that.
Speaker 2: What people do, that's their business, it's not for me to gossip about. It's just not because the same gossip person one day will be gossip about. Because karma is a boomerange. You throw it out, it's coming back to you one way or the other. Whether you're talking about people or whether you're doing people wrong. You're doing them wrong when you're talking about them. That's gossip. So people don't understand. You get what you give. You throw it out there. It's coming back to you. So I don't choose to live my life like that. I don't care if you can make a million dollars a day, I don't want to do it. That's just not in me to be that type of person. But it's what people make their living on. Conspiracy theories. Some of them are so outlandish and they're just that conspiracy theories because nobody knows so much of this stuff.
Speaker 1: They just I mean, they swear they know, but nobody knows.
Speaker 2: Nobody you know, and the life of other people, no matter how bad you may think it is, it's their business and you don't know it like they know it. But people try to tell it. Oh, they hear something bad about somebody, and they're talking, talking, talking, talking until it comes back to them. We've seen people get that boomerang effect. We've seen it, so you need to be careful. But people do those things, will do anything for money, anything for fame, and for fame and fortune, anything, And that's why we see all of the mess we see in the world today, so much discord, so much dislike, so much hatred and anger because of the hearts and minds of people. So you need a change, that's all I'm saying. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: Much love.
Speaker 2: To each and every one of you. You know I don't have to keep saying it. You have an open invitation to reach out to me my podcast, have my email. Hey, I'm always ready to hear from you. Thank you so much. Please share in every episode the same and I hope you do it.
Speaker 1: Thank on it.