Speaker 1: The Age of Tims.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, January thirty first, twenty twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time. Do you consider giving a donation to Chuck over at Ocelli dot com keep the network going? That is much appreciated. And then my website is Theage of Transitions dot com. You can find this podcast and all my other work there. You can support me, have t shirts for the show. Have my book Revolved bands Scientific Rise of Godhood paperback or e book copies available of that. It's about transhumanism technology. Wrote it over a decade ago now, and it's got two halves. The one half where I'm like, okay, here's these different real world examples of transhumanism, converging technologies, what's going on there? And then the other half of the book is focuses on the esoteric religious aspect of the transhumanist idea and project. So it's a different kind of book and it's there. It's on my website now. Links to buy that so thank you everybody who has done that. Have the Patreon campaign posting different sort of video material there, so thank you everybody for signing up to the Patreon campaign. Have the affiliate links, get the libs in promo code fronds for two months of libs in for free, which is a podcast hosting services. Very helpful, very easy if you're setting up a podcast. Very good service that I use and I've been using for years now. Have the bookshop dot org link affiliate link on the side of my site, so if you ever think about buying books, please do click through that link, buy them there and I'll just get a small referral fee. Doesn't costs anything extra for you. Thank you for being here tonight on the Age of Transitions or whenever you're listening to this, probably listening by the podcast. We're here. We're in the age of transitions. As I always say, it's clear, it's obvious now at this point that we are deep in the thick of things when it comes to this, when it comes to transhumanism. Actually that the concept kind of ebbs and flows in terms of how dire these screaming voices all around us online are being about it. On any given day, there's always, you know, some current emergency going on, and every now and again transhumanism gets wrapped up into that emergency of the moment. So you know, that's just the nature of the news cycle and of online media and just of online life really at this point. But be that as it may, do always remember that it's an important idea, and the idea of transhumanism basically being the rise of technology, things like artificial intelligence, anotech, life extension, robotics, all these advanced technologies, and AI is the big one going on right now, right, it's probably at the center of the whole thing, not just currently, but when you look at those technologies, artificial intelligence is basically the key. It's the one that fits into the singularity idea.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But anyway, take all of those technologies and then what is there impact on the human being. Do these technologies start being integrated into our biology? Do we somehow implant or take on artificial intelligence technology in our.
Speaker 3: Body?
Speaker 2: Does it become part of our existence? Like how how literally ingrained in the human being? Does all of this stuff become that's the transhuman question. Do we become posthuman? And you get in all sorts of questions of well, at what point do you say this is happening? At what point is there an endpoint? There is no endpoint. This is, you know, just the state of affairs. It's the existential situation we're in. Is just this constant moment that's continually happening.
Speaker 3: It's ever.
Speaker 2: Ever going present. It's continuum. But that gets into the philosophical and what good is that Philosophy is now of no use to us in this modern day, serves no purpose. I'm being facetious, of course. I think it has everything to do. I think it's central to what we need to do. I don't know, nobody seems to have a coherent philosophy about anything, and so so many people can get away with is saying and doing anything because there's no construct for criticism. There's no point of reference. There's nowhere to come at this, and so it's just a bunch of people screaming all at once. You get to make of it what you want, and that's all well and good. Freedom, sure, all right, but doesn't change the fact that we are in a mess. I don't have to tell you that. I'm no news there. But things keep rolling along to transceium this vision becomes more seems more practical day by day. Right, it seems like, oh yeah, of course that not only might that happen, but it seems to be happening, And the ones that would bring us to that future are now they're gaining more control day by day, minute by minute. It's getting a bit out of hand. So we need to keep our eyes on that and not mince words when we're talking about it. The big, the big technocrats are in control now. So please keep that in mind all the time. If you're online, if you're if you're consuming media, you better believe it's being filtered or presented to you at the behest of these guys. They're giving you this. They are the masters of this virtual universe. Please always remember that. I'm talking talking to myself as well. Okay, so I'm not talking down to anybody. I'm reminding myself. Okay, I'm reminding all of us. We're just let's just reminders are a good thing because it's easy to get carried away once again. The emergencies of the day of the second are like, oh, what's the current thing? That's all well and good. We can't lose our mind. We can't keep our eyes off of the big picture. And speaking of artificial intelligence, one of the big stories of the past week, and here I go into the news of the day, was this deep Seek Chinese app was a generative AI app that from China that everybody was getting all excited about. So it got like all these downloads, A bunch of people started using it, and lo and behold, deep Seek is better than chat GPT or so they say. That, of course is a debate which one's better than the other. But as the story presents itself, deep Seek is indeed better than chat GPT. And guess what it was cheaper to develop. It was developed without the help of these most advanced in video chips, which have been cut off from the Chinese market entirely. So you know, we're given to believe, at least that there's no way that China could be using these most advanced in video chips. Sure they have a bunch of the old ones, but how are they able to pull this off?
Speaker 3: They claim?
Speaker 2: The creators of this app claim that it was done for just a paltry sum compared to what chat GPT was developed for. And I don't have the numbers, but was substantially less. So the big question is, oh, how do we keep up with this? Like China figured out this cheap and easy method to create.
Speaker 3: AI, what are we going to do? And everybody's all.
Speaker 2: Up in arms And it's a true horror I suppose. I'm not too worried about it, really, but fascinating story in many regards. Maybe we'll talk a bit more about it in a second, but before we do, let's hear what our old friend, Eric Schmidt has to say about this story. Schmidt, of course, is the former CEO of alphabet Google. He has been the chairman of the National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence, very important to the whole push for this governmental push that's been happening over the past few years now to create a national security to put artificial intelligence into the realm of national security. Into that conversation, the national security question, AI is integral with that, and of course what comes along with that, Well, we are talking about military intelligence, government contracts, military industrial complex, the shift over from the old military industrial complex, aerospace companies shifting the MIC generally is shifting toward big tech and away from aerospace. I'm not saying like the old guys Boeings and Raytheon's and all of them are going away. But there is a decided shift more toward.
Speaker 3: Big tech.
Speaker 2: And it's not to say that big tech wasn't a part of this before either, okay, but they're becoming more involved. They're becoming more central to the question of national security, right, the American question of national security. The AI arms race with China also.
Speaker 3: Back to Schmidt.
Speaker 2: Not only NSCAI, but he was on the Defense Innovation Board dB that.
Speaker 3: Let me see us.
Speaker 2: Schmidt shared the Defense Innovation Board, which works to improve the Department of Defense's innovation efforts, including those related to AI technology. So what it is, it's set up. It's set up basically as a mechanism to make this shift happen. I'm talking about make the shift in the military industrial complex so that we are addressing this new question of AI and this new question of national security. How are we going to do it? That's been this big question in within the Pentagon, within the government. Is the question being like, well, first of all, is this a big issue? Do we have to do this? And if so, how are we going to do it? Things like the Defense Innovation Board have popped up to address these things and when, as you know it, Eric Schmidt is always seems to be at the table for these conversations. He's always at the head of the table. So he has found his way in there. It's a very important person when it comes to this whole story. And so we've talked about him several times on the show and he will keep coming up. But here's an article from Times of India and I got this from JP Satilly's news vandal rundown. I got the link from there. The title of this article former Google CEO Eric Schmidt may have got America China AI arms race wrong, calls Deep Seek turning point. This is kind of a silly headline and you'll see, but we'll read a bit of this. Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt has acknowledged that he may have underestimated China's progress in the AI race, citing the rise of Chinese AI startup deep Seek as a key moment. In a recent op ed for The Washington Post, Schmidt described deep Seek's rapid advancements as a turning point in the global AI landscape. Just last year, Schmidt had asserted that the United States was two to three years ahead of China, in AI development. However, the emergence of Deep Seek that I think we get the idea of this article. So the way this article is being presented to me is almost like the opposite of what Eric Schmidt is actually saying and doing. Like they're saying that. His claim and what he has been saying in public up to this point was like, Yeah, we're in this AI arms race with China, yes, but don't worry. We're ahead of them for now. We're ahead of the curve. China has to catch up to us as it stands now. And all of a sudden, with this Deep Seek app hitting the scene, that has all changed in an instant. It's like, oh gosh, they're ahead of us. What are we going to do? And it just seems odd. What I find strange is that if anybody is making hay about and being worried about the Chinese risk to America when it comes to this AI arms race thing, it's him. Nobody is out there talking more about this than Eric Schmidt. He's if I had to put like a name to that general idea of we're talking about national security, we're talking about AI, We're talking about the need for the United States to push development as fast as possible so that not only can we come pete with China, but we can outdo them, because this is a war of sorts. If we're talking about that idea, it's him, and he's not the only one, and there's plenty of other people chiming in. There's plenty of folks that are happy to hear that message and glomb right onto it. Because if it's especially if we're talking about politicians, you can probably guess the politicians are all excited to hear anything bad about China. They're in right, so that works for them. But this is interesting. Nonetheless, this deep seek. So we've got that's Eric Schmidt's thoughts on the matter. What I also find fascinating about this is it's another It's another in a series of stories that focus on these apps you can procure from your preferred app store right, whatever means you use to download your apps for your devices, you can get these things from. But we've been seeing a slew of stories this year about these apps that been developed by China that are causing these big controversies. Of course, we had TikTok and the ruling, the law that went through that said that TikTok either had to divest and sell to an American owner, or it had to be taken off of all American app stores.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That was the law that went through, and that was supposed to take effect on the twentieth, the same day as the inauguration of Strongman. Much that continues to be a gray area, right, And that's to just see what the debate and the back and forth of that story I find absolutely fascinating, honestly, because what angle are you coming at it from. Are you talking about the political governmental national security angle that was used to put that law through? Absolutely, and are we going to completely take serious that argument? Are we going to agree with the idea that the app and similar apps from China are a national security threat? Or are we going to come at this from the user angle. Users of the TikTok app were very upset and raising all sorts of arguments why they needed to keep this app, their livelihoods being a main.
Speaker 3: Argument.
Speaker 2: It's like, look, I'm making my livelihood off of this app, don't take it away. And then mixed in with that you also have people making a claim that the national security side to this and the fact that's from China is a non issue. Is just propaganda from our government which is lying to us because because you fill in the blank. There's all sorts of reasons, because because they're shilling for Meta and they want Meta to make more money. Because you know, there's so many different that they want to take this away from us. They want to just use it as you know, some excuse. Oh, because people are learning about the truth. They're learning the truth of everything on TikTok, and they're trying to silence the voices of truth. That's another thing. So and so it is that this, I mean quickly, just the more and more I describe these things, I think it's best for you and I to take a step back once again and just see how quickly, how quickly everything not only just turns to gray, but just gets completely confusing immediately. Do you know what to think about this? Do you have a hard and fast opinion. If you do have a hard and fast opinion, how quickly could that be loosed from you and your mind changed, perhaps all the way to the opposite side of the debate. I bet it might be easier to do than anything. This is the world we live, and we live in this strange hall of mirrors where no one knows what to make of anything. We have a lying government that's trying to get one over on us.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 2: Sure, we are downloading stupid social media apps created by other governments, which are certainly equally as evil as ours. Are they explaining us simply by getting us to use these apps. I'm not going to answer any of these questions. I'm just throwing them out there right now. But it's wild. This is the digital hall of mirror's virtual realm that we have to exist in in the age of transitions. So let's just remember that. Let's remember not to get carried away by anything. But yeah, it's Isn't it fascinating that there have been these series of story worries about these Chinese apps that are yes presented by let's just say, the way that the establishment is presenting it is that these are indeed national security risks for one thing, or if they're not deep seat, not so much. They're claiming the national security risk, although that has been floated like oh yeah, what, yeah, they use that too, because I remember reading a story where they're saying, any data that you put into this generative AI, because you know you're putting prompts in that can all be saved, and is it being saved by the Chinese government? What other information do they have on you using this thing? So that is bring brought up to a lesser extent than TikTok, but it's it's still there. I just I find it interesting that there's a couple of those stories already. We're just starting off the beginning of the year. This appears to be a trend. I think this is something that we should continue looking to and looking for as we go forward, because currently the state of the Great Powers competition, the Cold War, the animosity between the US and China is definitely in a gray zone. It's not well established where either side stands in our antagonism. We just know that the antagonism indeed is there. But it's weird. It's it's going back and forth. One day China's great and one day TikTok is awesome. The next day China's blazing ahead of us, and they're going to take over the world because of their AI developments. So you tell me, but something to look for as we go ahead. It's getting kooky out there. But there's so many different things happening on the global stage difficult to know what to make of.
Speaker 3: The US is not.
Speaker 2: We seem again led by strong Man, seems just intent on picking any fight that we shouldn't be even thinking about starting in the first place, and just starting fires all over the place, knocking on our next door neighbors doors and saying, hey, I hate you, I'm going let's go to war. Essentially, it's like I'm going to invade you. Okay, I've always liked your house. I'm just gonna take it. Ze cool my being hyperbolic? Am I being a little over the top of Yes, But.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 2: We are provoking our neighboring countries Mexico, Canada, both of them, like picking fights with them. All this while there's a proclaimed great powers competition where on the global stage the US has to be careful with what it's doing with countries on the other side of the globe. We're supposed to be worried about them. And that's, as I'm saying, that's a weird gray area where we don't even know where we stand currently and how that all is going to pan out.
Speaker 3: Likely not good.
Speaker 2: But with that, with that happening concurrently, we're going about saying, hey, you follow what we're giving you some new strict orders. Here come these terrors. If you don't like them, too bad. Oh guess what, Mexico, We're going to center military beyond your borders to take care of this problem. That's a problem for us. We're going after the cartels or whatever. That's a military invasion of our neighboring country.
Speaker 3: That's what that is. Okay, we can we can.
Speaker 2: Talk about like, oh, we need to do all the fentanyl, all the the cartels. Oh, Mexico can't handle it themselves. What are they doing. Oh, we'll be doing We'll be doing good. We'll be doing a service. It's invading our neighboring country. Okay, let's strip all the other bs aside. Just call it what it is. It's a military invasion of the country we share a border with. Absolutely insane. That is out. That is ridiculous. Are you behind that?
Speaker 3: You like that idea?
Speaker 2: If you are, I would just say, when you strip away of the layers and layers and layers of propaganda, what is it, escre It's a military invasion of the neighboring country.
Speaker 3: That's it. Do you think that sounds cool?
Speaker 2: Then Okay, I don't poking Canada saying that they're going to be the next state of the United States deal with these tariffs, essentially trying to bully them.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 2: It sure seems like we're trying to create a North American union. Anybody else noticed that Greenland's a part of this too. That'd be a good part of the North American Union. It's basically attached to it. I mean, it's an island just off the coast, but it's right there, right right off the coast of Canada. If we have Canada, why don't we take Greenland too, and we'll have that whole northern tier up toward the Arctic, and then we'll go down south. Let's make Mexico a part of the US too, since we're invading it militarily. Why and they can't govern themselves, why don't we just take over. It will be one big country, or we'll keep the country separate in name, but it will be a North American Union. It's great, And what I find funny, it's comedic. It's ironic. It's stupid as per usual. But the ones who were screaming the loudest about the absolute evils of even the idea of a North American Union some years ago. The same people are now just cheerleading this establishment political establishment that is running this operation, floating these good ideas of the new North American Union.
Speaker 3: That's not it's not being called that, But what the hell is it?
Speaker 2: Is? My question, Well, what's the idea here? Am I am I putting two and two together when I should not be doing that. I that's what I see. But yeah, these people that were yelling about it as the work of Satan are now they're all on board, and it is fascinating, fascinating to watch the changes in the alternative media. Air quotes, air quotes, alternative, what's in an alternative too? That's what Chuck's analysis always boils down to alternative to whe which is.
Speaker 3: An excellent question.
Speaker 4: But they.
Speaker 2: And I've been saying on the recent shows that they're having an identity crisis. Where now in this in a world where the guy that they have been cheerleading as the one solution to the evil establishment that wants to enslave us all and take over the world at the behest of Lucifer and Satan. In order to fight that, the deep state, the administrative state, to fight all that, to fight Satan, the deep state, the administrative state, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, George Sorows.
Speaker 3: To fight all them.
Speaker 2: We have to get this strong man in there that he's gonna he's gonna fix it.
Speaker 3: Everything's gonna be great, and.
Speaker 2: Then the New World Order will be defeated. At that point, well we did it. Congratulations, the New World Order is defeated. Now what what do you, mister anti establishment, have to live for now that your identity has been stripped from you. It has been stripped from you because now you've gone from yelling about the establishment that has to be deposed to placing a new establishment before us, which is what going to bring about utopia. It's going to bring about God's kingdom on Earth. What's it doing? The administration is some goofball, some glorified con man that was a TV show game show host. Here's a reality game show host. That's what this guy is. That's what he is still say is the guy in charge. This is the guy chosen by the alt media to save us, and it's there. Him and his cadre are there doing everything that they said that they would. By the way, so they are in full swing making massive changes, the changes that were being suggested by our loving alternative media cheerleaders. So that's the question. That's this identity crisis that they are currently in. It won't last too very long, I don't think.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: How do you maintain that anti establishment identity in the midst of this when you clearly are now just the establish part of the establishment. Unless they decide to start talking against strong Man and go that direction, that couple of little people are acting like they might do that, or I think more accurately, a lot of voices are kind of like sort of doing that, but ineffectually in a fake way where they act like, oh yeah, I'm still asking questions. But that won't last long either. Do we want to know what's going to happen? Do we know what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: These guys are going to go from being anti establishment, anti establishment voices railing against the system to just ultra patriots, not just cheerleading for the system, but being the outright mouthpieces.
Speaker 3: For this thing.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be the brown shirt media. It's like they're gonna be uh, it's gonna be what Goebbels, you know, project of him they're just gonna no matter what, they're gonna be like, oh, you're not on board, you're you're with the terrorists. You know, they'll do the exact same thing that the mainstream media used to do, the thing that they used to rail against during the George W. Bush years. That is going to be them. They're gonna do. You're either with us or the terrorists. They're gonna do whatever the new version of that happens to be, it will essentially be the same, meaning right, it'll be achieving the same ends and whatever the crisis happened to be. They're gonna be fully on board with selling them to us and the idea that this new regime is going to keep us safe secure. They have the plan. They're strong, peace or strength. Trust the plan. It's all going to be good. Trust it. He's in there. He probably already rounded up the pedos or whatever he thought he was going to do.
Speaker 3: He just did that. Okay, don't even worry about it. It's done. Now.
Speaker 2: Whatever the next thing is, this is what you have to worry about now. Maybe it is for their provocations from China. Maybe China steps up as more of a threat than they seem to be right now, maybe that will advance a bit further tensions, right. I keep wondering about this cyber event, cyber terror event, or like something on the equivalent of nine to eleven but has to do with the cyber realm. Very good chance of something like that happening, and God help us if some event does occur, you know that this regime is going to exploit the hell out of it. They need everything that they can get to get as many people on board because right now they're not exactly winning everybody over. The supporters, Yes, the supporters are going to just raw, raw, raw. They're gonna be right there alongside the media saying this guy is the best thing ever. He can't he can do no wrong. He's he's deposed the New World Order? How could you go against him? So and there is that cadre of supporters that just the con will continue to work again. He's a glorified con man, full stop. And the story, Okay, we want to give him something, we want to give him another credit to his resume. He's a game show host. There, you're happy, those are those are the things that he is. He's also old out of his mind, probably demented, probably not going to last bunch of long. But that doesn't even matter. It does not matter because he's not really the guy in charge. We have to remember that he is the voice, he is the personality. He's the guy they put on camera because he lives for that. He lives for being on camera. He lives for being the center of attention. That's all he wants, it's all he does. And he's insane enough he has been this whole time to believe that the things that he does in front of the camera, even though it's all like a show, it always was. It was literally a show, a game show before with The.
Speaker 3: Apprentice, it still is now.
Speaker 2: But even was The Apprentice, he took that seriously when he fired somebody, he thought he was, like, you know, really making some big decisions when it came to that, Like I guarantee, he took that seriously. So he's the perfect guy to put in there. It's the perfect guy to put in there to dismantle the administrative state which they are doing. I hope everybody enjoys it a lot, but as I'm saying, a lot of people don't, and that is going to that's going to be something to watch as like, does the situation arise, you know, similar to nine to eleven or whatever, some event where this administration can exploit it to garner patriotic cohesion to get people on their side, just as the Bush administration did with nine to eleven. They absolutely exploited the hell out of that thing in order to justify all of their horrible actions, stripping this country of so many of so many good things we used to have just taken away from us, the average person losing more and more rights with each passing day. That happened to an insane extent after nine to eleven. And you don't think that could happen again now. You don't think we could go even further that same direction. You don't think that's exactly what they're trying to do now. But they're hitting a little bit. The only roadblocks they're hitting is that, yes, not everybody. A lot of people straight up hate Donald Trump, right, they hate him, And so that's an issue. And does any situation arise where you can flatten the speed bumps out?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But even no matter what, I feel like, there's going to be a contingent of people that are just going to be against this which I think is good. We should not be in line with this. We should we shouldn't just pass the loyalty tests, which are probably going to be mandated by law within a week. If you don't pledge allegiance to strong man at school in the morning or at work in the morning, if you don't put your hand on your heart and say I pledge allegiance to Donald Trump, then they haul you away. That sounds crazy, but you know, if you don't do that, will you be in trouble? So I don't know, I don't know. But back to alternative media, online media, this digit world that we're in, we do have to realize that, yeah, that all these platforms are just propaganda platforms, and sometimes there's different methods there, different sorts of propaganda being sewn. One of them is just to confuse the hell out of you and instill cognitive dissonance in everybody. And we've been touching on this the whole time, because what are you supposed to It's hard not to, it's hard to take a hard line stance on you know. If we're going back to the example of TikTok, that's just one thing that just as an example, like how do you take just one side and stick to that. It's very difficult to do, and all these things be thrown out there. There's a lot of that sort of stuff out there. Then there's the other stuff where members of this establishment are just going around gallivanting about gaslighting you about who it is that they are and what it is they're doing.
Speaker 3: It's like you can.
Speaker 2: Clearly see what these power mad maniacs are doing. They're taking the reins, they're taking control, They're doing whatever they want. Not only are they doing that, they are telling us that they can get away with anything. Elon Musk is just gallivanting about funding political movements across the world. He's funding Alternative for deutsch Land. It's good because it's an alternative. There's that word again, what does that even mean? Well, it has to be good because it's an alternative. Oh, alternative for Deutschland. Automatically, I'm on board with that. Sounds great. Where do I sign up? Who's the candidate? I'll write them in if I have to. I have a German name. Get me over there. I want to vote for him. Alternative for Deutschland. It's cartoonish. He's in Germany propping up this not new Nazi party in Germany. He gives a damn sighail salute at this victory thing after the inauguration, and he just says, I don't know why anybody called me a Nazi.
Speaker 3: That's silly. It's like, come on, quit with the games. Stop it.
Speaker 2: These are the guys they this guy actually has power, he's actually getting away with this. And so this is another interesting example of what's going on. I mean, if you have any sense whatsoever, you can you can see right now through this and you can tell who this guy is, what he's doing. He's not fooling anybody, but he just gets off on being cute and getting one over on everybody. And it's so much fun trolling, right, and if you fall for the stupid games he's playing, that's all you chalk up to. He's like, oh, he's just trolling. Oh it doesn't mean anything, but it does. It means quite a bit. And so it's fascinating because clearly it's almost as though they want a vehement opposition to themselves. It's like, look, this is who we are, this is what we're doing. What are you gonna do about it? They're poking us, They're poking us, they're prodding us. We find that quite disturbing because what is it that they could do to us if they gave themselves the power.
Speaker 5: To do it?
Speaker 2: To get away with it, we can do anything we want. Yeah, look at all these laws they say, we can do whatever we want. So that's what we're gonna do. What are you guys do about it? You just have to deal with it. It's the world we're in. It's been going this way a long time, but now, I mean now there's so many chips falling into place that it's not good. There's too many there's too many conflicts raging all at once, and any one of them could be exploited as a weapon against us, just the common person. It's happening on a daily basis. The scapegoats are us. We are the constant scapegoat, Like, oh, how can we scapegoat just the normal members of the population and make it seem like they're the problem and not us, not us causing the actual problems and us that are act in charge when they're supposed to be in chargers. So like, well, what are you talking about? I can't do anything. He did it, DEI did it. That's the problem. I'm not in charge. When anything that sounds good happens that's probably didn't even happen in the first place, it will be the first to take credit for it. But then when they actually have to answer to things, they'll obvious skate and we allow this, somebody allows it. I don't want to say that I do. I'm trying to call it out for what it is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: They're making it difficult because of all these silly games that are being played, all these stupid mind games. I'm saying, we have to see through that garbage and understand that all these social media platforms are propaganda distribution networks.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 2: Always remember that when you're on there, that's saying you can't go on there.
Speaker 1: I go on.
Speaker 2: But just keep that in mind, and just just watch the propaganda roll out, and it's NonStop, and you can see that people that are shamelessly, shamelessly just shilling this stuff. They're not even trying to hide anymore, like, oh, what's the latest lie that we're supposed to repost? Oh this one cool? Just the dumbest things in the world. There's this one this past week about what we're spending fifty million dollars on condoms to Gaza or something. It's a lie, but it doesn't matter. They'll just that's a perfect example of like this just utter bs that just gets reposted by everybody immediately it gets uttered, It gets the phrase gets uttered by this regime, gets instantly reposted and broadcast by this network, this propaganda network of what was once all media. They're going to lean into more as time goes on, to the patriot side of it. We're the patriot media. Donald Trump is your president.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: They love saying this. I love bullying you into acquiescence. That's what they want. Yeah, that's that's real alternative, that's real anti establishment. It's what they're gonna do. They're already doing it. They can go straight to hell, all of them. It's utterly transparent what's going on. I don't even quite know what to do about it. I wish I had an answer to give to you the audience right now, but all I can say for that is just call it as it is. It's like, hey, look, we see you. You can keep shilling all day, all day, every day. But the more you do and the worst things get, the more the obvious is clear. You're not confusing me anymore, all right, So I don't know. I'm just we always seem to cycle back around to this world of media, the so called former alternative media, because we should something to keep our eye on and watch it change. That's something that maybe we'll go back to watch the change. It's happening now, it's happening before us. Enjoy it, make some popcorn, sit back and enjoy it and laugh at it, because it's absolutely ridiculous what they're trying to do to us to get us to go along with these really dumb talking points that they just they're all in lockstep. They all say the same stuff, they all repost the same stuff.
Speaker 3: Why is that? We know why that is.
Speaker 2: You may think we're stupid, and some of us are, but not all of us. So we have to keep that actual resistance and actual free thinking, free thinking something that we actually need to do. I don't think much of that has been going on since the beginning, frankly, but there's less and less of it all the time. I'm just supposed to fall in line with the latest outrage, and they're the most outraged about everything all the time. They'll keep that as their methodology, that is their mo is like, oh, we're outraged about this. There'll be something that's not even a thing. There's some made up word word that they claim to be against, like woke. They're the ones that made it. They're the ones that that love it. They love they love wokeness because it's there. It's their boogeyman that they're they're the only ones that ever even talk about it as a thing. So don't let the trick work, and don't let these silly word games full us. Don't let it work. It will work, I know it will, and they're going to keep doing it. They'll keep pushing, keep taking, keep taking. The average person will keep getting less and less. The ones who are truly in charge of this whole thing and the actual benefactors of it, they'll keep getting more and more, more power, more money, more influence, more control, more technological levers with which to manipulate us and the entire world that we live in. More ways to gather their data, more analytics, data sets, to control, to command and control. The command and control center will become ever more sophisticated, ever more.
Speaker 3: Efficient. Technique will do what it does. As Jack Eulo.
Speaker 2: Explained in the technological society that will absolutely apply to what they're doing. They're using the techniques of control. They own it all, they operated, and the digital propaganda networks are absolutely under their control, and they're using them against us, and it's working way too well. It's time to throw a wrench into that system. Okay, how's that sound? I don't know. I don't know at all. The main way of doing that is honestly, just saying no, just saying no to all the silliness like no, I'm not going to fight the culture war. I know that was made to control me. So I'm not playing your game. I'm doing it, not playing the game by your rules. All right, No, it ends here. So anyway, this is a Friday night. This is the o'cele Radio Network. Thank you everybody for listening. Once again, I would encourage you to go to O'Kelly dot com, send a donation to keep the network going. Help out shut The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Also give that a little visit. If you're able to write a review of out this podcast The Age of Transitions podcast on Apple Podcasts or whatever app that you use. I hope you're not using one of those evil Chinese apps to listen to this show be a national security threat, or maybe it's not. I haven't figured I haven't figured out what to think about that yet. Sorry, give me a break. Nobody else has either. Our government hasn't even figured that out. They're working on it, though. Don't worry. They know everything. They're all they're so smart, they're better than us. Just remember that much. Stay tuned because the Uncle Show is coming right up. Uncle the Podcast. It's going to be live as it always is on Friday night, So do stick around for that. Next week, I'm gonna have t Crew loss on as a guest.
Speaker 1: The dot Com Radio Network. Go ahead, call it right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 6: Claims if you knew Ruby and Arry weapon, really.
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, And trying.
Speaker 6: To prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 7: Timon now has a real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot Com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words dot Com Radio Network. Here we are, Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey Hey.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island. Aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot.
Speaker 4: Com Revelation through Conversation, Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 1: Money, Honey, honey, honey.
Speaker 4: This is a Monecy podcast. Co Great cobret co.
Speaker 9: Wait here we pick up god pad your cellphones and he me and listen to I'll go to podcast.
Speaker 4: Watch out if you're sitting down for this.
Speaker 9: If you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the aird drums.
Speaker 4: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 3: You are this name to Uncle the Broadcast. My name is Erin.
Speaker 2: I'm the nephew law Here with me is the start of the show.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Three and fifty nine tonight.
Speaker 3: Whoa goodness? Uncle? All right, well, I'm glad you're excited. Three fifty nine is tonight. Hey, we're back. It's Friday night the Ocelly Radio Network. Uncle the Broadcast.
Speaker 2: We take your calls live on the Ocelli Radio Network every Friday night three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the call in number if you wish to join us, and also you skype. If you do, you type a message to check is Charles Ocelly. Type a message, he calls you and you'll be on the show. Or you can use the phone number three one nine five seven five zero one six.
Speaker 4: Uncle, that's our first phone call. All right, now, who is this? And want you're on air? What up?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Oh, listen to this? It's coolly digital, cooly?
Speaker 7: What is to bring him the jersey boy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I knew he was gonna combat him with these thing chiefs.
Speaker 1: You knew that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't think it was going to be this guy showing up.
Speaker 3: Spies bring him rockets? Uncle. Uh yeah, you had to do it.
Speaker 9: You had to do that to start my show. Well, yeah, that's what everybody's saying. But I got admit, my homie is.
Speaker 3: A good quarterback.
Speaker 4: What do you laugh? Whoh oh? Not put it in the one he's going to see in the super Bowl though.
Speaker 7: Well now, now don't get by big Chris Jones, Buddy.
Speaker 4: Christ you three and aw you can't see.
Speaker 3: The area, man. Yeah, we I'm talking for a little bit.
Speaker 4: How you doing.
Speaker 7: I've been um, not really too good and my dad just had a mini stroker heart attack thursday.
Speaker 1: I hear that.
Speaker 10: But I've been.
Speaker 7: Wondering about your guys, and I was like, I'm gonna surprise you, but I had to bring the ruck.
Speaker 4: Have you got the uh? I don't think you have it yet?
Speaker 3: Do you you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Not yet.
Speaker 5: I'm what you do.
Speaker 4: What you do is pull me a text, tell me when you get it. How's that?
Speaker 3: Very important?
Speaker 10: How's this? I'll just call you and be like my uncle.
Speaker 7: Five camera actions on camera buddy, Yeah, lideo chat you bro.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'd like to see I'd like to see that. I'm still a waiting to see it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and my puffs waiting on the ad TV flag represent.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you're gonna get that one too cool?
Speaker 3: You can get all right. I'm there for it, excited to see it.
Speaker 7: I gotta represent Mohami, but.
Speaker 4: We appreciate oh mahmie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're the my homies uncle. Oh yeah, where his my homies? That's remember this.
Speaker 4: I gotta say though, that guy is very slick. Yeah, you really get to him.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes yeah, I did it watching him lately, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure he has.
Speaker 5: The uncle.
Speaker 10: I'm like the next year Montana Bud, that's you, that's him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not just talking about Mahomes. We're talking about Cooley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Wow, I would already had ten super Bowls and ready to retire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think? When do you think? How long do you think he'd be until you go?
Speaker 1: Let me tire you?
Speaker 7: I think he least have to help be the Brady new problem.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he should beat Brady. I don't. But let's see, you'll have to be what did they have? They had five? He had what five? Six? Seven? Yes, seven, he had seven?
Speaker 9: So figure if he gets these rings, as he's saying, he's.
Speaker 10: He'll have four this time, it would make four if he'll make.
Speaker 4: Four in a row, plus the other one and plus the one that if he comes up with it. But but the thing is to be him, he's got to.
Speaker 2: Have eight, right, Yeah, if we're talking about that, Yeah, we're talking about Brady's record, reckon his records.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what that would take. That's what it takes.
Speaker 6: And one.
Speaker 10: If he wants this time, he'll be tied with Joe Montana.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's gonna be tied with nine ten o. How long Montenna have?
Speaker 3: I guess four?
Speaker 4: He had a four? Yeah, I didn't know that. I had no idea that.
Speaker 7: I'm sure Franks can tell you. Joe Montana was my favorite quarterback until mymes.
Speaker 10: I got seven.
Speaker 7: Words of Patrick Limes and I got Travis Kelsey's rookie card.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's fooky cards.
Speaker 9: Quite a collection this now, hold on, hold on to those cards cost money. I have a couple of I got them a couple because myself, matter fact, I don't even go through them.
Speaker 4: But I think I do have a Montana quit hang on to us. Yeah, yeah, I think I have one too. No one but think of that.
Speaker 2: And we've got in the chat. We have Count Pepper who is out in Jersey and he's saying go birds. He does not he wants the Eagles to win.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, of course he's an Eagle fan.
Speaker 7: Well, they could put their money where their mouth is and I can sit back and collect.
Speaker 3: That's what you have to say.
Speaker 10: Casey's going all the way?
Speaker 7: Baby is this?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: Now, not to say who is the favorite in this Super Bowl? Just I'm just figuring something out. Is these ones where the.
Speaker 9: Where where they play in a national division or in an AFC division field or.
Speaker 4: The had the division field.
Speaker 7: They're playing in.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, New Orleans. So so it's that would be there is no home. No, I'm not saying them home, away, home and away, but they do tell they ask who's the home team to tell them. They flip the coin.
Speaker 2: That's just a formality, and that's why they're talking about them.
Speaker 7: That doesn't mean he's wearing white Jersey's uncle who Casey's wearing their white jersey.
Speaker 2: They're wearing the white ones. It's kind of a home team move a lot of times, isn't it.
Speaker 7: They're away Jersey, away Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yes, away Jersey, So that would mean to be visitors.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they're still going to smoke the birds.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, they do get they do get.
Speaker 9: The flip of the coin because what they ask for when they start the game heads and tails to them, right, that's the way way to start at the game. I'm just saying that's the way they start the game.
Speaker 2: I say, it's a whole lot of whatever, and that's it's just you know, it's at another stage bronze.
Speaker 7: Pack up you and uncle and the family and bring their hearse and let's go to the game. If he has it still run in the super Bowl, now, huh that' that'd be awesome time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of it.
Speaker 3: It'd be fun. Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You got tickets.
Speaker 4: You got tickets.
Speaker 7: I'm working on it, but good lookin to find them.
Speaker 4: Scabby Scabbing is the way you can get them scabbing.
Speaker 10: Have you ever come back to our fronds?
Speaker 7: Bring uncle with you. I got some form, so you do.
Speaker 3: You're that uncle, go back to Ohio. This is important.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I like that snow, though I do miss that snow. I wouldn't want.
Speaker 7: One time now it's a money mess, but you could be out there for willing slinging mud.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of that. I would enjoy that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we had to race up super again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well, I mean that sounds like something we could probably find on our way if we went all the way out there.
Speaker 3: We have to find a super old the heater. That's right, run the heater.
Speaker 7: But the Marines cards stacked up for your uncle, r what brands.
Speaker 4: Lewis Williams card The old days, Oh, the old ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like it sounds like the old ones, the new ones.
Speaker 7: I got Cuba cups, Rookie card you can have.
Speaker 9: I got doubles, Oh, Cooper cops, I could use I could use a couple of those.
Speaker 3: You could use that.
Speaker 4: I gotta get my uh collection out.
Speaker 3: I do have it.
Speaker 5: I do have them.
Speaker 4: It's in the whole case.
Speaker 3: Uh in a bus.
Speaker 6: I got boats and the boats of them. Buddy, Oh, I could use it.
Speaker 7: You've got mos, rookie card, you.
Speaker 3: Got all the guys. Oh, we're getting another call. Hold on this.
Speaker 4: Here, you hold on to the phone. Who this is? And I'll get back with you. Hello, who's on to say? Done with the comedy?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Ook? Oh?
Speaker 12: This is there's too many James for Michigan.
Speaker 7: Hey, COOLi.
Speaker 11: Good to hear from me.
Speaker 7: Coolly, ain't it how long has it been since you've.
Speaker 11: Been on per minute minute?
Speaker 12: Brother?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right?
Speaker 6: Glad to hear from you.
Speaker 7: It seems like at least a year.
Speaker 1: It seems like a while. Hey, Jimmy, did the Lions get eliminated this week? Last week?
Speaker 3: Something? Yeah?
Speaker 4: They got a limited Oh yes, it was pretty against against the guess who.
Speaker 1: Chiefs? No, I wasn't watching, so I don't know at all. Who is it? Did the Eagles beat him?
Speaker 3: I don't know the Washington football team, the.
Speaker 4: Commander the team took him out.
Speaker 1: Aren't they the commanders now?
Speaker 9: The Washington Yes, the command is that's I'm getting confused now myself.
Speaker 1: All right, sorry, So are we down? Look? I don't watch football. Are we down to Super Bowl time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay, buddy, Okay, so waiting for it.
Speaker 4: There's only two teams left, okay, every chief his chiefs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what's his name's Eagles? Okay, but listen, buncle. Every year, I don't know if you realize it, but we've had a tradition every year on this show. I tell you that I am the worst picker of the Super Bowl ever. I am horrible. I have picked. I picked the Buffalo Bills four times in a row at one point.
Speaker 3: And they lost. Okay, they lost.
Speaker 1: In my entire life, Uncle, I picked something like forty super bowls are forty some odd super bowls, and I gotten too correct forty plus I probably, if I think about it real hard, I think I started picking the Super Bowl when I was like nine years old. I think it was the year that the Redskins played, was that like eighty one? John Riggins? Okay, so like nineteen eighty one was my first year trying to pick a Super Bowl pick the wrong team. Ever since then, I have only been right twice. So you and I have had bets. Hey, no, that's not what she said, but that's definitely what my book he said. So anyway, the thing is, you know I'm easy money when it comes to this, right, So, uncle, do you want to do a bet on the Super Bowl with me? You know I always do the dollar bets, and I was making jokes about it this week about dollar bets I make with people. Hardly. You're the only guy. You are the only guy who has consistently paid me a dollar when you owe me a dollar. Except I'll tell you this, Jimmy James pays his bets. Everybody else doesn't pay their bets. It doesn't matter if it's a dollar, ten, twenty fifty, it doesn't matter. It can be fifty cents. Nobody pays me except you and Jimmy James. So I'll all for it. Since I got you both on the line, and it is Super Bowl time? Is it next week or the week after? I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I got two weeks the whole.
Speaker 1: So it's it's somewhere around Valentine's Day? Right when is Let me check this? No, Valentine's Day is the fourteenth, that's a Friday. It's the it's the ninth.
Speaker 5: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I think I think it is. Yeah, it is. I think it is the ninth.
Speaker 1: All right, right, I'll double check it real fast, just to make sure. Okay, But what do you think? Do you guys want to want to take my dollar this year? And and then you give me a chance. Maybe we'll do another bet later to give me a chance to get my money back. But do you guys want to take a dollar off me for picking a Super Bowl team? What do you guys think? Do you have a lock? Is there is there a team I can pick that I could probably collect or lose multiple dollars here tonight? You, Jimmy, you and Jimmy especially, go first in line. Uncle and Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, you go first.
Speaker 4: Tell me.
Speaker 1: So tell me, Jimmy, who's your pick for the Super Bowl this year? I wish, I wish, you wish the Lions? Okay, I know you wish the Lions, but that's that ship is sale.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the people that are actually in the Eagles and the Chiefs, I wish the chief the the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Would win, that's my wish, but I think the Chiefs have probably got it's theirs to lose.
Speaker 7: But I hope the Eagles win.
Speaker 1: Okay. Sorry, So you're thinking if you had to bet that dollar, you bet it on the Chiefs. That's the best bet, right, yes, Okay, Cooley, Cooley, do you want to let Coolie go? Where do you want it to go next? On me?
Speaker 4: I know he's picking, go ahead, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go next? Or do you want Coolie to pick next? Okay, so Cooley, I'll take you.
Speaker 7: And then if when I win, you can sign in it. Oh Chilly dot com, you got it?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now, uncle, are you willing to pick the Chiefs? Is that your pick?
Speaker 4: Or I'm sort of in a trouble here to figure out.
Speaker 1: To understand uncle, Uncle, Look, here's the best thing.
Speaker 4: Defensive line.
Speaker 1: I gotta forget. Listen, don't go crazy, don't go crazy with it going crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking about the defensive line. But please dump them.
Speaker 1: All right, you could. But Uncle, you could sit here and you could theorize all day, and you could John Madden football me up and down. It doesn't matter. That game is only gonna go one way. Okay. So here's the thing. What does uncle's gut say about this game? Who is the winner at the end? Is it the Chiefs or is it the Eagles? Just just throw it to me. What does your gut say? One of them's got to be the team to pick in Uncle's gut, tell.
Speaker 4: Me, you know, hold just a moment, just a moment.
Speaker 9: I don't I don't want a three, A three repeat, I'm against you.
Speaker 1: Give me what you want, Uncle, I don't care. Listen, what you want doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Uncle.
Speaker 1: This is for money, okay, whether it's for a dollar or it's for one thousand dollars. Okay, you get serious. I said, Look, you can lose a thousand dollars. You're gonna go. Look, I don't care about what I want. I know who's gonna win.
Speaker 4: You tell me they all go. They all going Kansas City. I'm going chilly.
Speaker 1: Okay. But wait, wait wait wait wait see you're you're you're you're ruining it. I don't want you to go against the tide. I don't want you to go with anybody else's crap, not the ghost of John Madden, not you know, Joe Montana and not thinking back to Seizeman with his busted leg, or who cares about the name of the Washington football team or the fact that they change the Indians to the what are they the Guardians anyway? None of that crap. Who cares? Okay, forget everybody. Uncle's gut, What does your football gut say is the winner? If you say Eagle's cool, I'll leave it there. But I want uncle's gut on this. Not Oh, I want to go against the grain. I want to go with the long shot. I don't want these guys three feet I don't care uncle's gut says who's the winner? No, stop, cool, he let uncle see everybody's eating.
Speaker 4: Uncle, wait a little bit here. I'm in that thinking stage, Uncle.
Speaker 1: Stop. I don't want to say your gut uncle. If it's a thousand dollars. Listen, if I said to you, uncle, you could win a thousand dollars off of this, that's that's good money, right, You'd be happy with that.
Speaker 4: So I know you don't have it I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: Well, I got it. I just can't give it to you. I got to give it to everybody else. I got more than a thousand dollars in a month, but I can't give it to you. Yeah, dude, I gotta feed pa. I feed people.
Speaker 3: I pay, but I listen.
Speaker 1: I pay more than four hundred dollars to the internet every month. Okay, believe me. I got a thousand dollars I can come up with, but if I give it to you, I can't pay my bills. Point is thousand dollars. If I said to you, uncle, I got a thousand, I got two thousand dollars for you. If you pick the right team, which time.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. I'm I'm gonna go Philly.
Speaker 9: It's still going with Philka Yea, I have I have a thing going.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 4: A a good busy, a good defensive coach that knows about the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, I hate the reason I'm going that way, But.
Speaker 1: You're breaking it. I didn't want you to break it down. I wanted you gut an it. Because you're breaking down all the defensive coach and who's gonna repeat? And I'm going You're doing all this.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: You said defense that you're talking about the defense. You said that. Oh I didn't get You said, oh, well, you know what the defense of coach. And you see you're breaking it down. You're analyzing. I didn't want analyzing. But that's okay. You picked the Eagles, right.
Speaker 4: I take the Philly, then you're taking.
Speaker 1: I said it. He said it three four times. I gave him all kinds of chances to change his mind. Three four times he said Philly. So he's locked Philly. Okay, Now, I guess here's my question for the three of you. I can only bet against, you know, up to two of you, which I'm willing to do because my pick, my gut says, Philly spoils the Chiefs getting there next win in a row. That's what my gut says.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's what I said. That's what my gut says.
Speaker 5: So either.
Speaker 1: Either I gotta take on either I gotta take on both Cooley and Jimmy and SODA's uncle, right, which means we got two dollars worth of bet here. Okay, because this gentleman's bet one dollar on Cooley one dollar on Jimmy, I gotta take it, and Uncle's got to do it too. You willing to put up two dollars?
Speaker 4: Uncle, I can you could.
Speaker 1: Afford two dollars. I can afford two dollars too, even if I can't. I got change in a piggybag. I will send you a change, but I'll sign something for you either way. Cooly, I'll get you a pay per dollar. I'll cash it, all right, I'll sign it and mail it to you. I'll just need your mailing address because I think Aaron has it, but I don't, so I have to get your mailing address to Mare give it. Okay, there you go. I have permission.
Speaker 7: Face.
Speaker 1: There you go. If if I got to pay you your dollar, I'll sign it whatever you want me to sign on it. That'll be on your dollar. The same thing, Jimmy, same offer. You get a dollar two but I have your address, I think, But if not, I'll just ask for it again and that'll be that. So I'm taking on the two bets from Koolie and Jimmy if they agree, and Uncle, you're doing the same, right, yeah, okay, so Jimmy.
Speaker 4: So they both don't. So they're both going. They're both going the candy.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: What we got to check with Jimmy if he's willing to go in on this, on this two dollars, Jimmy, are you willing to go in on the physical one dollar? You got a mail to each me and uncle if you lose, and if not, you expect a dollar from me and uncle in the mail each.
Speaker 4: I agree to the bed.
Speaker 1: There you go. So we have two We have crossfire, two dollars, big money, double gentleman's bed.
Speaker 7: But all I got to say the Chiefs would have a better play against their cheerleaders and their actual football team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but all you gotta do is, you know, you know, Mahome steps the wrong way, twists his ankle, another guy falls on the back of his head, concussion, all of a sudden trouble, just saying it takes five minutes.
Speaker 4: It takes five minutes to ruin that can happen.
Speaker 1: Takes five minutes to ruin a Super Bowl game.
Speaker 7: Right, I won't worry because he's hardheaded like me and none they can get under them to make a touchdown because he were walking like them.
Speaker 1: Dig well, Mahomes, mahomess, Mahomes is an alien like his father. That's why his helmet don't fit. You ever look at the New York Mets pictures of his father and the Mets helmet. The helmet doesn't fit all the way on his alien head. Same thing with his son. There. You ever notice this football helmet never sits on his head? Right, He's got an alien skull. So I don't even know if he can be hurt. All right, but that's the way we're going. Me and uncle have bet one dollar against each of you Philadelphia Eagles to win, no points spread. No. You know what did they get on the kickoff the coin toss? I used to straight shot? Yes, straight shot.
Speaker 7: You and uncle Chuck?
Speaker 1: You got it up?
Speaker 10: Light your asses up.
Speaker 4: Let go its KOOLI.
Speaker 1: He's he's falling into the He's falling into the Wu Tang clan. The song lyrics, believe me, they got They got that all throughout that word that bombs all throughout that song. I posted it in the chat room.
Speaker 5: If you don't believe me, Moby did you my dad?
Speaker 7: Didn't you live you Chuck?
Speaker 1: No, I did not, but I believe it. Anyways, here we go. So we're bringing the ruckus for two dollars. And that's the way it is. If anybody else wants to get in on this, you can call in as long as you're willing to agree on air that you're you're going to follow through, even though I'm telling you right now, only people I coolly would be person number three that actually pays me, because even creative accidents mentioned online that I'm owed to bet from like last year already from the Donald Trump bet, because everybody was swearing to me that Trump was going to go to prison by the end of the year, and I kept saying, you guys are fools. I'll take a dollar bet from everybody. And Ed Opperman on the air took a dollar bet from me. I believe according to uh, you know, because crazy accidents always knows exactly when it happened, right, He said on ten twenty two, he said on your show that he bet a dollar Trump would go to prison by the end of December, and I said, Nope, ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 4: So give Golf a dollar from him.
Speaker 1: I'm hold a dollar from Ed, and I'm probably oe dollars from twenty different people across the years interviews Rure, I said, I'll bet you a dollar, and uh, that's okay. I probably got enough to pay. I can at least take my my family out to dinner off of these dollars. I guarantee you, but nobody's paying me. But Uncle pays me and Jimmy pays me. So credit where credits due? Coolly, it's unknown because I never bet you a dollar yet, So we'll see.
Speaker 6: If you pay guarantee you.
Speaker 7: Won't need my dollar. I'll send it to you anyway, because my chiefs are going to win.
Speaker 1: Bro all right, cool, I'll take it, no problem anyways. But either way, what I owe you is a dollar if the chiefs win. So there you go. We got an agreement, and anybody else wants to get in on it, and anybody call in drop in on it. I won't take it from the chat room because you can't trust necessarily who gets a hold of your chat. But if we get your voice on the show and you want to join in the bet, one dollar that's the cost, and you can go against either line and then they got to agree and then you're in. All right, sound like, but this has been a tradition, Uncle, I don't know if you know that kind of.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I did, remembered.
Speaker 9: I did remembered the last time it had happened, right, you might have bought this.
Speaker 4: Edition thing it is, it has been you remember.
Speaker 1: As matter of fact, I called it. I called it the dirty I call it the dirty dollar bet. And I said, what you do is you give somebody the most beat up dollar you can find, and you send them the most beat up dollar. You give it to them. And you and I had one year a draw because we bet on something else and the super Bowl. So like I owed you a dollar, you owed me a dollar.
Speaker 4: So canceled each other out, cancel it out.
Speaker 1: So and then one year yep. And then one year along with the package of stuff that Aaron was sending me anyway, in an envelope was a dollar from Uncle h to go along with the rest of this stuff, like all these other things we were doing or whatever, T shirts, books, we were doing stuff, and I was gonna set up a display at Lancer or whatever, and I got along with it my dollar from Uncle. So I'm just saying he pays, and Jimmy James pays always. Okay, So there you go. We'll see if Koley will now be the the list of my dead beats out there, or if he's going to be a guy who pays or gets paid. So we'll see. All right, cool, all right, you shoot, we'll have to see, won't we We'll have to see. Oh wait a minute, I think, wait a second, there may be.
Speaker 4: Another take line got them on the line they say we can get hit.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's another taker on the dirty dollar bet.
Speaker 4: They could be because somebody they had been listening in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looks like Danny on the line. Are you looking to get in on the dirty dollar bet?
Speaker 6: Danny, I have no clue what the dirty dollars bebt is. I just got home and I wanted to share something, so I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're on the Uncle You're on the Uncle Show. Just really quickly, Danny, Just so you know, you're on the Uncle Show. So it's not my show right now. What we were in the middle of doing is doing dollar bets on the Super Bowl. Uh, you don't have to do that. You know, it's Uncle show. He can do whatever he wants with you. But that's what we were doing. And I just said before you called in, if anybody else wants to join in on the dirty dollar bet, they can do it, right now and then you called in. That's why I thought you were joining in. But whatever you want to share here we go.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I made you want to get on that dollar dollar. I have to give us some thought that And you've been doing a lot of seeing a lot of the UAPs and I've been looking in the sky for decades and I haven't seen anything strange. And then my wife was looking up the other week and there was who saw someone of the stranger thing?
Speaker 3: It was like a.
Speaker 6: It was like a light of lights. We've been very slowly across the fall in the backyard right. My wife's got video of it. And I was thinking about all the sight new sing and then I was like, that is really odd. But then she did a little research. It happened to be something from Startling. Do you know if there's anything that you've been seeing up in the sky.
Speaker 1: That okay, you can account so for the record, Uh, Danny is usually Uncle. Listeners might not be aware of this because some people they only tune in pro Uncle, or they only tune in for aarn. You might not be aware that Danny is a regular caller to the Friday night open mic Coach and he is somebody who lives in California and therefore is in the same you know, general vicinity as Aaron and uncle and missus woman's sidekick or side woman kick, however you say it properly, I'm not sure, but either way, missus woman's sidekick and their neighbor Frank, who was on the show last week discussing the fact that they're seeing the drones and lots of activity overhead and they believe it's UAPs they're seeing orbs. Aaron reported this uncle reported this uncle connects it to the Biblical We talked. I talked about it on the show because of New Jersey and the connection there, and I know people. And by the way, they came out with some new reports this week. I didn't mention it on my show, but just for the record, the Defense Department and some other subsidiary with the FAA apparently finally admitted that they had operations over Jersey that they were keeping secret that they didn't tell anybody about. But they let this go on for three months in the skies over Jersey. Now is that related to California? I do not know, because these things over the head in California started around the time of the fires to my knowledge, so I leave it there. Danny now gives you an observation that, now, where did you where have you discovered that these things maybe from Starlink?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was My wife did some research on it because so it was pretty easy to identify it with Starlink. And then a couple of years ago we saw something from SpaceX. Because there are a lot of military bases in California right now.
Speaker 1: Now, missus side woman kick over there also got all upset about the very same thing, I think from SpaceX. It was like a blimp or a dirigible or some crap they put in the sky, and she got all bent out of shape. One day, I think when Aaron was driving home with her from somewhere and they saw this thing in the sky and they had to pull over and look at it and everything. So it's funny that you guys, are you know, close enough to each other that maybe you're observing the same phenomena. But to your knowledge, now your wife did some research, and this thing is somehow the recent drone lights whatever that are overhead in California is somehow linked to Starlink, which of course is yet another venture from you know, mister whatever is unofficial Cabinet post is and the Trump administration Elon Musk's companies. Right right there, you go. So I hand it over to you guys now that I've translated and added expositionary dumps to the whole thing. Sorry, Aaron, but I felt like I could shorten sweeten it. So go ahead, you guys, now take it from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've definitely we've seen the launches where they're launching satellites into space. I've also seen I've seen the satellites themselves, So the satellites show up in the sky a bit. I've seen tons of Saturday, there's more satellites than ever, especially when I go out to landers in the desert, I see them all over the place. So I know what the satellites look like. Right, So we've been seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just quickly according to you inside woman, kick though, although you've seen satellites and you've seen these other things, you would not say that they appear to be related or relatable to one another. The things you're seeing and these satellites, No, no way, no no.
Speaker 3: They're definitely different.
Speaker 4: What are different kinds?
Speaker 1: Right? And uncle? What have you? Do you agree with that? Do you disagree, what do you think of all this?
Speaker 4: I agree because let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry we went from Cooley and football to this, but I figured we got to cover this. This has been a running thing on the show. Go ahead, uncle, Yeah, I know these.
Speaker 4: These things that have been happening. I mean we I I was downstairs one one night.
Speaker 13: These two were up in their rooms, and I saw a complete white like a white out.
Speaker 4: This kind of ship came up, said hello and went down the same way up.
Speaker 1: So a giant, a giant white don't go to the light, Carolyne showed up in the sky to you, A big giant white light.
Speaker 4: Huh, big white light, said how are you doing there? It was, Hey, we're the aliens. Right back down? I mean it went come there down. These two would have had to win their pants out to get down the stairs to see it. They were up in their rooms.
Speaker 3: We missed that one.
Speaker 4: You missed.
Speaker 3: It was white Okay, I'm dead serious.
Speaker 12: It was serious thing.
Speaker 1: So you missed.
Speaker 4: I wish Edwards on. I'm gonna tell him something.
Speaker 1: Yes. So, so in other words, sidekick, you missed the big giant white light in the sky.
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: I did you did, so you you could not have gone with Carol Anne to the light, that is what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: She was in the shower before this action started.
Speaker 3: I said, look at this.
Speaker 4: The goes in the shower and all this.
Speaker 14: Hatch out here and it was so hello, then wake back down. Well you mean that was I will actually face ship. Okay, I'm dead su as it was Donald from that point on, I believe they have you.
Speaker 4: Okay, at that point on, it.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: So there you go, Danny. It may not be related to what do you call it, starlink orse, you know, SpaceX or any of it, but it may be. I mean, nobody knows for certain. Right this is not definitively known, and the government is not telling us.
Speaker 4: So good, I don't have to listen to him idiots. Anyway, we can see what's out there.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Another interesting, because I've got my wife's curiosity. There's also in this planetary parade where there's a lineup of all the stars. So my wife downloaded AT and she can put up it tell me all the constellations of stars, and it will also tell you what it shows up the satellite out there in the space junk. We've actually looked at things in the morning is as the summer's rising, we can't see the stars that if you put the link up in the sky, it's giving you the constellation of stars, the planet and satellite and space jus interesting technology that was going to blow them away, she had on her phone. It sounds like when you're talking about made two different separate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they are definitely separate.
Speaker 9: Definitely things that I saw the like you all saw, because I saw a different kind of.
Speaker 4: Things in the sky. Yeah, and then they were amiens.
Speaker 5: Of course we.
Speaker 9: Both as no face or fount about it and no laugh about it.
Speaker 4: But they were up and down. Now, you never seen a ship go up and down unless it's and one of them. But it don't. It don't go like this like a plane.
Speaker 3: It was this way. It was up and down, Okay, up and down.
Speaker 2: I will say that I've seen several different kinds of these U a. P. There's not just one. There's the orbs, there's the drones. And with the drones, there's all different kinds of drones. And every now and then I'll see something different. I saw this one crazy thing where it was an orb. It started just as like the one orange light got really bright because these things change and brightness again. And then it turned from one light into like two. It was almost like uh something with like one light on one side, one light on another. And then it started doing this weird bank turning. It start going faster and faster, just behind this mountain or these hills. It's pretty far away. It started going and started going very fast and away. That's a fastest wife. So I've seen all sorts of different kinds of these things. So there's there's all sorts of different phenomena we've been seeing, and it seems like new ones pop up like every week.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they are. I don't know. It's crazy. Here we are.
Speaker 6: What I saw, what I experienced a week ago. It was it was definitely I haven't seen it, and it was quiet. It looked not the plane get there, but it was a large objects with white and it moved here consistently. It wasn't really fast, like what a cool experience, But I figured share it with you.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 6: My wife recorded it for a long time. If I could get the leak up, try to see if there's some way I can send it to you and see if the thing thing you've seen before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's getting noisy in here. Yeah, yeah, No, it's interesting. Yeah, and again I don't know what these things are.
Speaker 2: Nobody knows what these things are. Everybody wants to think they know what they are. And there's it's wild. There's definitely something. The FAA explanation, I is bizarre. The FAA approved all of a sudden they're saying that, So I nobody knows what to make any this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well we saw My wife was able to confirm that there was actually what it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I got another question. Go out to Landers, do you see the same phenomenon or or or you see it different?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 6: Out there by Landers, there's there's I know that, there's twenty nine Palms, there's the Marine Air Force Air base out there, and there's Edwards. There's Edwards Air Force Base out there. Yeah, and that's what they used to do all the oh if they had the Space Shuttle was quite a bit of at one time. You did quite a bit of operations there. You see stuff out there?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, Actually I just posted a video that we got back in June from Landers. The bright lights we saw toward the twenty nine Palms Marine Base, and when I first saw him, I got the camera. I was like, well, these really bright lights in the sky. Filmed it, and then after I filmed on, I guess probably just helicopters on some training mission.
Speaker 3: I kind of forgot about it.
Speaker 2: But now with all this recent stuff, I went back, I looked at the me I'm like, oh, that's interesting. So I posted it to the Uncle YouTube and the Uncle Rumble channel if anybody wants to watch that. And I don't know, yeah, yeah, look at that. That could definitely I mean, I figure it probably just did like helicopters or something, but these other things are different than what we've seen out there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we did that.
Speaker 1: We've seen that so far, and you definitely definitely freak out missus side woman.
Speaker 3: Kick, Yes, Yes, it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's she's reinvigorated by the video as well, you know, all the recent.
Speaker 3: Jo so, you know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's definitely a lot of activity out there, There's no doubt about it. There's a lot of stuff flying around whatever the hell it is. But we're getting further along in the hour. We're not done yet.
Speaker 3: I think we did. We cover the super Bowl thing.
Speaker 1: We covered the super Bowl thing. We checked with Janny. He said he wasn't sure. He'd have to think about it whether he wanted to better or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So what is what exactly is the best he's gonna win?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who's going to win? Yeah? That who have wins? Who's going to win it?
Speaker 6: I'm I'm really, I'm really bad at at picking those things, especially for the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm the worst, Chuck, I'm the worst. Okay, Like I explained, Yeah, and forty four I calculated now in the city the forty four years I picked correctly twice. So yeah, I mean that's yeah. Well again that's not what she said. But my bookie, on the other hand, different story. But you would have to pick the chiefs to oppose me. Now your opponents go ahead. You can pick Okay, you can pick either uncle or me to be against. If you're selecting the chiefs or.
Speaker 6: Both, I'm not understanding. I have to bet against it. Well, I'll bet bet. I'll bet the office of the church because I know what his record is. Once I come from a family a lot of swifties, you know, from nieces to a lot of relatives.
Speaker 1: Okay, well if you want to, if you want to double your money, you can always take both of us on because we're both betting on the Eagles. If Uncle agrees, yeah, why not? Okay, okay, so Uncle, now you're up to three dollars now, just so you know, because you got one Yeah, one to Cooley, one to Jimmy, and now one to Danny.
Speaker 4: Oh oky, yeah, I got yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you you would owe three dollars if you lose. Bro, What what's what's that about forty?
Speaker 7: What that means he won't be able to get his forty because he's losing.
Speaker 1: He's if he's losing three dollars, that's gonna hurt. Yeah, that's that's uh, you know what three dollars store drinks minus the tax. So just saying, hey, there is one other caller waiting too, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, Yeah, yeah, let's put in mine.
Speaker 9: Well, everybody hope for a minute, let's see if we can see who this is.
Speaker 1: All right, so we'll add to the madness. Maybe he wants to get in on the dirty dollar, and we'll see Ed.
Speaker 3: Are you with us? Oh it's Ed?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Yeah, I'm here, and I think this is a man.
Speaker 12: I got to talk to man actually, even though you wouldn't think I would. But first off, we need to rule something out here with the UAPs.
Speaker 6: Or the u foes.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 12: Are you guys completely sure that these are not nocturnal flying squirrels you're seeing?
Speaker 1: Ah, well, I've never seen a flying squirrel.
Speaker 4: No squirrels are in the land.
Speaker 11: No, I've never no turtle flying squirrels.
Speaker 12: You know, they only come out at night. Yeah, what you're seeing, you might believe it off their eye or something.
Speaker 1: But I've never seen a flying squirrel would light up nuts. I'm just saying double on Tondra, Okay, dumble on Tondre. I'm not saying anything bad. I mean squirrels carry nuts, you know, I'm just saying, Yeah, So I.
Speaker 12: See the nocturnal flying squirrels fairly regularly here, So I'm just wondering, if you know, I know, you guys mostly have the California ground squirrels down there, but yeah, but you know, you could have some flying nocturnal squirrels there and you're confusing them for UFOs or Elon's rockets or whatever.
Speaker 1: But were they born near nuclear you know, were they born near a nuclear reactor to give them glowing nuts because they got lights on them?
Speaker 11: These things, just saying yeah, okay, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: I just think we gotta we gotta look at every possibility here, you know, before we make Mars. It could be Trump and Elon? Are you know they're they're ramping this up so they can mobilize the space for us.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking maybe they have an experiment in mind and it's gonna free side woman kick out even more. All right, so ed, so ed, just to.
Speaker 12: Keep things know nothing about uh, yeah, the football very much. I'm gonna I'm gonna stick with cooler man. I think the Chiefs are gonna have some new claws and feathers for their necklaces after the Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: All right, So conversation, So do you want hang on just second? Do you want to take on uncle and me in the dirty dollar bet?
Speaker 3: Ed?
Speaker 11: You know I?
Speaker 3: Or do?
Speaker 12: You don't have a strong enough conviction about it?
Speaker 11: And how would I pay Uncle?
Speaker 12: He doesn't have a mailing address we can send anything to.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think sidekick will have to That might yeah, that might force Sidekick to come up with a mailing address. Huh that might be well worth your dollar if he loses.
Speaker 5: If Uncle, I mean, yeah, man, I got a dollar with Uncle.
Speaker 12: Okay, the Chiefs are gonna kick ass on the eagle.
Speaker 1: Do you also want to take Do you also want to take me on? Or do you want to just be against uncle?
Speaker 11: Hey, I'll take you on too, why not?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, so uncle, if you agree, now, now we're moving up in the world. Here, we owe five dollars here. Okay. If we lose, well, you got to give a dollar to each guy, and you're gonna need five stamps, okay to mail a dollar to Kooley, a dollar to ad, a dollar to Jimmy. Right and uh yeah, so what do we got? Let's see, cooley ed Jimmy. Who else?
Speaker 4: Oh, Danny and Danny?
Speaker 1: So wait coolly ed Jimmy, Danny, I'm am I missing?
Speaker 11: Okay, who's you got to figure out?
Speaker 12: Who's taking the chiefs? Who's taking the eagles?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 12: The chiefs?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, only me and uncle have the eagles.
Speaker 4: The eagles. We have the eagles.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you're making our debt bigger, you know, or we're collecting from allie?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I'm just saying, right now, as it stands, each of us is equally, you know, a winner and a loser, okay, right now, and only one game, only one way. That game is going to turn out one way or the other. So what do you say? We we have bets locked in? Uncle?
Speaker 3: Are we cool?
Speaker 4: Okay? Even five and deep into me?
Speaker 1: There you go? All right? I think it's fine, but I got a recount. I think I lost count.
Speaker 4: Here, h even five would be easy for me.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's four dollars. I'm sorry, it's four dollars right now that we would owe each each of us would owe four dollars, one to Jimmy James, one to Danny, one to Ed. Okay, and uh, let's see Danny, Jimmy James, Ed. Wait, I got one more caller here, Cooley? Right, okay, who's on the Wait a minute, wait a minute, yeah, there's four?
Speaker 4: Who's on this next quarter?
Speaker 1: There's Ed? Okay, Cooley, Danny, and Jimmy James in that order on my screen. That's who's there. Okay. And we would owe a dollar to each one of those guys, each of us, ohs a dollar to each one of those guys. If the Chiefs win, If the Chiefs win, if they don't win and the Eagles win, each of them owes us a dollar apiece.
Speaker 4: I understand that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we're all good.
Speaker 4: Dah, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: All right, there it is unless somebody else wants to call in and add to the pile.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: You want to get in, Oh yeah, we could just I'm just listening.
Speaker 1: We could get sidekick you.
Speaker 11: Get so, come on, Aaron.
Speaker 12: I don't know about football and I don't care, but I'm in. So you come on in too, man.
Speaker 7: So the Chiefs if you want to keep your dollar, bro, So sidekick over there?
Speaker 1: You want to go with the majority or with the minority? Or with the Chiefs or with the Eagles? What do you think? Do you want to get in?
Speaker 2: Well, if I'm gonna do the uncle approach, I would say, who I want to win is the Eagles? Okay, But but do I think they're gonna win? No, I don't think they're gonna win. I think the Kantasite Chiefs are gonna win.
Speaker 3: Ideal.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, so do you want to go with, oh, the Chiefs or you want to go with the chiefs, And do you want to get in on the bet or should I take the skype caller who also might want to get in on the bet.
Speaker 2: Take the skype caller first, and we'll see about me later.
Speaker 1: Okay, As that is that good?
Speaker 5: Uncle?
Speaker 1: You want me to bring in the skype caller now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bring him man?
Speaker 1: All right? I don't do ay, I don't do nothing. This is your show. You tell me what to do, Okay, So I do when you say.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So I think we're gonna have somebody who knows less about football. I think then ed as far as this goes, but we'll see shortly because I don't know if he knows a boot football or not, or we're gonna find out. So do you have anything to say? A boot football? There, mister skype caller?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you boot it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Is that him thought as funny as a rotten boot?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know it's truck full of dead rats at a Tampon factory. But anyway, Robin, in case people don't know, this is our friend from North to the border, and stop sending us our your fentanyl because we're gonna give you a twenty five percent tariff. So get ready for the new Trump economy.
Speaker 5: Tariff's on your dev's stupid football games.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Do you want to get involved in the betting pool here which has now grown?
Speaker 5: And by the way, give me, give me the names of the teams that I can choose from.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's the Eagles and the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Now that's just two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Eagles, and it's only two teams. You got to pick who wins. And so far what we have is a crossfire bet one dollar apiece.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've heard it all. I've heard it all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't know if you heard it all, so you know the deal.
Speaker 5: I haven't left once, but I heard it all.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm a comedy.
Speaker 1: See that right there is funny within itself. You just added to the comedy. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Now moving on, I'm gonna go with the I'm gonna go with the Eagles.
Speaker 3: What does that do for me?
Speaker 1: That puts you on the side of me and uncle?
Speaker 12: And now wait, there's more to this.
Speaker 1: Now you got a million. Now you gotta agree. One second, he's got to agree.
Speaker 4: That guy is lolded.
Speaker 1: He's got to agree to match the best.
Speaker 12: We're gonna make bank off of these guys.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, here's the thing, Robin. You gotta agree one and by the way, no Canadian dollars. Okay. The thing is money, bro, unless you're gonna unless you're gonna send me one of those what do they call them, the what do they have? The SI unless you're gonna send me one of those maple dollars. Okay, I don't want no Canadian dollars. So here's the thing. If you want to do this American dollars you need to match is that you're on our side. You would have to pay ed Danny okay. Uh and Jimmy James one dollar apiece.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm on it. I'm in, I'm in on it.
Speaker 1: Robin is in. Look at this, guys. Now, this has been bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now it's remember that we'll get your envelope and address and send us their money. Because you're losing, bud Well.
Speaker 1: We got two weeks. We got two weeks before we find out. We got two weeks before we find out. But this is interesting now. So it's gonna cost you up to five bucks five dollar even, and these guys are ready to make uh you know they're gonna make fifteen dollars total on us here, man, No, wait, no three each? Yeah, they only get a dollar for three of us. So yeah, they only get to make three dollars apiece.
Speaker 7: But we ah, you want any there, Chuck, what's.
Speaker 4: That you want that more?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no no no, that's enough enough.
Speaker 1: We're not We're not.
Speaker 4: The whole point of this idea, coolie.
Speaker 1: The whole point of this koolie is to only do the dollar. Okay, Now we've expanded the pool and it's gonna be fun to see who pays and who doesn't pay, no matter which way it goes.
Speaker 7: Get your envelope and say if I'm ready and I just on.
Speaker 5: Pay Pal or what that's easier.
Speaker 1: Uh well, okay, the physical dollar is preferred. But well but he's wait a minute, he's Canadian, though, it's gonna be tough for him to get he's gonna be it's gonna be a hard time for him to get American dollars here, and he's and he's losing on the extreme.
Speaker 12: I'll take a Canadian dollar. I'll take a Canadian dollar up here.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, okay, you'll take a Canadian dollar fine in my underwear and send it. Uh, you can make arrangements anyway you want, but you owe one American dollars. So if he's willing to accept a Canadian dollar, he's losing. He's getting like sixty six cents for his dollar there because you lose a lot on I forget what the can Let me go find out what these changes. But Canadians.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I'm rolling with Cooley's confidence. Man, I don't think I'm have to worry about you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, but if you're winning, if you're winning, you got to understand it. If you're winning now, you're winning less than a dollar from Robin. That's why it still tells.
Speaker 7: Okay, man, okay, okay, well I don't you know that'll be okay, Well, I have to give them money back because sorry, they love.
Speaker 12: Okay, I don't want green sleeves to be you know, have a trouble getting the American dollars up there.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, I'm with you. That's why I was willing to accept the PayPal dollar. But either way, either way, it's up to everybody to settle how they want. But the bet is legitimately for a physical US dollar. Now a Robin can settle it with you another way. He wants to send you to make a picture of himself and his underwear, and you like that. That's all good. I don't care. It's not my business what two grown men decide to exchange between themselves privately. Now, the US dollars the current rate of exchange right now, I'm sorry, he's the current Excuse me. The current rate of exchange is one Canadian dollar is equal to sixty nine American cents. Okay, So if you're willing to accept sixty nine cents instead of a dollar, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 12: But what he owes you, I'm in for sixty nine I'll take it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you've said that before. Anyway, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't talk anymore the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want comedy, uncle, I'm making comedy with you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're getting this show going at jack Well. You want comedy, uncle?
Speaker 1: You want comedy, Uncle, O'Kelley says, I'm your producer. We're gonna make comedy. So here it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: So now we have this sprawling and and Cooley thinks it's gonna be funny and cool.
Speaker 4: He thinks it's gonna be doing and cool.
Speaker 1: He thinks it's gonna be funny when we lose. That's what he's thinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what you think.
Speaker 4: You know what's gonna happen. You don't know what's gonna happen these games, you know that idea. But he gets the football game.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I know that. I'm pretty sure. I don't know, Uncle, Uncle, I gotta I gotta tell you, you understand.
Speaker 4: I can understand that his team.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get the.
Speaker 4: I know, I know he's going to go to I know.
Speaker 3: Initially I'm not talking baseball right now, so officially.
Speaker 12: Right now, then you got to stand by your team.
Speaker 11: I mean Cooley.
Speaker 12: Cooley is a Chiefs fan, man, and he's not going by well I think, but I don't think the Chiefs will win. So I'm gonna I'm gonna, you know, bet against him, all right, So you got if you're gonna bet, you bet for your team.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: There you go, Well, that's his team.
Speaker 1: I know it is, there you go.
Speaker 4: I know it's his team.
Speaker 1: So guys, listen, we've actually run Listen, we've run out of time, and I'm just telling you, yeah, now look right now, just to close this whole thing out right now you uncle, you, me and Robin. Right, Robin is on the eagle side, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 4: There's one thing I want to tell him before we leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I wanted to get the shout outs next, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: I want to tell uh. This is that kid cuts information for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, apparently there's sightings of U a p USP.
Speaker 4: She will look for THISDA.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to get to that next week, so hopefully she films it. But here's the deal. So you and me and Robin, You and me and Robin versus h Cooley ed right, Danny, Jimmy, James right, all of them against you and me and Robin. And that's the way this goes on. The dirty dollars super Bowl bent and are we closing this out? We're not going to take any more in the pool, right because we can't get every basic on.
Speaker 4: That's even.
Speaker 10: That's it, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 4: I come out If I lose the whole deal five dollars, even.
Speaker 1: Five dollars, you're going to be light five dollars, So will I and Robin will be like something because he's got to do the conversion for Canadian all right. Now, the bottom line is it's time forguess what shout outs?
Speaker 4: So it was Cooley first.
Speaker 1: Cooley is the first guy. Everybody's line is open, but you're gonna go on hold after you do your shout out, and I don't know what happens after that. So Cooley, your shout out for this edition of the Uncle Show.
Speaker 7: I love you and all my peeps and Arizon, Shane, Diego, California and the Chiefs are going to bring.
Speaker 10: To ruggus.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for calling Cooley. It's always great to have you come back again.
Speaker 1: We'll see it man Coolly digital two point oh or digital point oh? Which is it?
Speaker 5: Aaron?
Speaker 3: I believe it's five point oh. Damn.
Speaker 1: He's been up there with the woostang. All right, So who's next?
Speaker 3: Uncle?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh uh Jimmy, Yeah, Jimmy next.
Speaker 1: Okay, according to my clock, yes, it would be Jimmy next. I know I have go ahead, Jimmy your shoutouts?
Speaker 12: Chuck.
Speaker 5: Did you get that book?
Speaker 8: Khead?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't, sir.
Speaker 5: You gotta be crapping me.
Speaker 11: It's been over a month.
Speaker 1: No, I forgot about it, Zill you just mentioned it again. I haven't gotten it. But remember I stuff that I sent you got lost for god knows how long. So I don't know what to tell you except I didn't get the book. Sorry. I'm just glad you got the book.
Speaker 4: And see it's the mail peak.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you got the stuff I sent you this time, at least because I sent you good stuff this time. I'm glad you got it.
Speaker 5: Jimmy's gonna go postal in a minute, maybe I would.
Speaker 12: Okay, go ahead, I'm gonna mail you and Chuck, and this time I'm gonna ensure that damn thing for ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Well, hell, priority, Jimmy, go priority. It usually gets there.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you collect that insurance man, remember your friend over here. That's all I'm saying. Okay, so your shoutouts, brother, h A.
Speaker 12: Shout out of shame to Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 7: Shame, shame, shame.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you believe that? Okay, shout out of shame to Jennifer Aniston's she ought to be doing the walk of shame for what breaking up the Obamas. According to rumors, Yeah, that's the scuttle. But that's the scuttle. But thank you, Jimmy. That's the scuttle. But that's the shout out, shout out of shame. So who do we got left? Looks like we got Danny Janny. Danny's next, Danny's next.
Speaker 6: Okay, since we're talked football, Al Davis, the Raiders commitment to excellent, and we talked about looking in the sky from X Files of Truth South, there have.
Speaker 1: A great thank you Danny, excellent shout out. So who's left? Oh, it's written on my board as Ed the mailing guy.
Speaker 11: Ed, ed.
Speaker 1: Because years ago I put you down on the board, as Ed the mailing guy, because you used to send out these immensely really decorative package right.
Speaker 12: Yes, I may be sending some more soon here if if Cooly leads me astray here, But no, I'm going to shout out to Chuck B Pete Aaron Uncle for bringing the Friday Night kicks.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, Thank you, Ed and always glad to have your support and appreciation. You are definitely part of what keeps You are part of the effect as far as I'm concerned, and you're also part of the age of Transitions and the Uncle universe. Thank you, my brother. So that just leaves Robin Uncle Eban left left.
Speaker 5: I'm here your shout out shout out. You know, I just say it's worth even if I lose, it's worth. It's worth this money just to find out where all these goombas live so I can send them all sorts of strange stuff.
Speaker 1: That's perfect.
Speaker 3: I think I got out of this one.
Speaker 1: Like Robin gives the unibomber shout out him, I know where you live now, just saying, oh crap.
Speaker 5: I'll send you some strange three D printed objects with the with the dollar.
Speaker 1: Actually I look forward to all of that. So we're going to remove Robin from the call. Now everybody's been put on hold or removed from the call, and now it's up to Aaron and Uncle to bring us home for this week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uncle, Well as always, I'll say, press the button on Uncle's social media's it's at Uncle podcast, YouTube, Twitter, x rumble, Twitch and any others, and it's Uncle theepodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Uncle, bring us out for the week. Here.
Speaker 4: The final shutout is this, we have shut out. Leave me old on line listening. Well you are today, Adam the United States? Interesting?
Speaker 3: Oh I had the price?
Speaker 4: Oh we am and Anyson m