Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too. It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky? What's what's freaky? What you what you mean by freaky? If I do this? You're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That was important. I ain't gonna shot.
Speaker 3: I was important at the deck. Wait, we have a one eight seven.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm not ready yet.
Speaker 4: That's okay, I'm gonna say is Yes, I don't. I don't invite the guys out like I just happened to run into them. Don't go out at all unless he's making money. So that's a dub luone. I've run into him by accident. I would have ran into you to the AMC brunch party. Who I saw.
Speaker 5: You saw me?
Speaker 3: No I did it?
Speaker 4: No, No you didn't I did. We had a mutual and I saw you and I was like, I don't know, I don't remember. I would have went there and I probably would have been partying with my little brother, but I ended up not going.
Speaker 6: So you're saying, because I hang out in Manhattan, I don't see that's why you don't see me.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that I don't know type of bob.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I think.
Speaker 7: You'd be doing when you don't be here, because I don't want to compromise you whatever you.
Speaker 3: Got going on. But I just don't think you be having time to like do much. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It just seems like you're always on the go.
Speaker 3: You like you king quest?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, at King side.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I can't I don't even say that.
Speaker 7: Damn a random, a random mass side quest, I'm guess.
Speaker 3: But this she was like the most specific question somebody's asking me, and I'm like, this is man specific. The answer though, you.
Speaker 4: Will be all right, Yes, next happy hour I hit up, I will tell you to come out, pop out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to a pool party this weekend.
Speaker 4: Are you going to the one in the Long Island? Yes, one in the nineteenth.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's work. It's a work it's a work party.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Is it actually is?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: It actually is a work party.
Speaker 4: It is being thrown by another firefighter.
Speaker 3: Now you're doing a lot.
Speaker 7: You're doing a lot of courtney you're doing.
Speaker 6: It is a work party, just like the Ta whole sanitation, the Sunday going.
Speaker 4: I'm not going anyway. I was invited, but I can't. I can't go anyway.
Speaker 3: Why can't you know? Why can't you get.
Speaker 4: Because I have my little cousin's birthday parties? I got to show my baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool? What time is that?
Speaker 4: From four to like eight?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, coming off? What do you do?
Speaker 1: You see the tongue? Yes, and that's not even the whole thing, the whole thing, it's not even the whole thing. There's no reason for you to spread tongue around here, bro. I don't understand why.
Speaker 7: You do it. It's a safe space, but damn, I'm really having a problem with you focusing on my tongue.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's on your face and you're staking it out and wagging it around like like looking at me. Why does he do that?
Speaker 3: The fuck?
Speaker 1: Why did you do so?
Speaker 6: Why didn't you know?
Speaker 1: We're not doing I just want to know what what in your mind sets? Let me take my tongue out, like why.
Speaker 3: Cord, how's you going?
Speaker 6: Don't do that?
Speaker 3: Why? Brother? Yeah, I'm cool, But why do you do it? Yes, you're good. I'm good. Good, you're good.
Speaker 1: That we got Drew in the crib. You know what I mean, we had people we want to talk about. That was because I got.
Speaker 3: I mean, nigga, you you they got, they got.
Speaker 4: I don't gotta be for Drew.
Speaker 7: I don't either, Jews responsible with some of the worst TOMSK.
Speaker 6: My intro.
Speaker 4: Do your intro. Go ahead already.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, which one am I going with?
Speaker 4: The worst I ever did was tell my man to f my face.
Speaker 8: I'm giving him oral and he's like same because I'm sitting on.
Speaker 2: Bed like I am and he's just in front of me, and he's just in f my face.
Speaker 5: Worst there.
Speaker 8: That the worst day even that, or you laying down, don't lay down, let him.
Speaker 4: Be on top of the fr face.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you're gonna die.
Speaker 4: You're gonna die because they don't care.
Speaker 3: They're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Down your throat as possible.
Speaker 8: They gonna be really anything like they look cool to you, like be helpful your face. That is only for the pros beginnings. Don't do that because you're gonna be crying, tiers and nod and you're gonna be screaming telling.
Speaker 1: Him to let it stop and let you go.
Speaker 5: She said, they're gonna be all down your throat. I'm talking about deep down your girl like becauseous and be careful what you.
Speaker 1: Ask for now.
Speaker 8: If you're a pro, you know how to handle it as proms know how hell of it.
Speaker 5: Still sometimes I be like, god, dang, but.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm the person that's gonna sit there black.
Speaker 1: I can handle anything like.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'm gonna take all that I'm gonna through.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: That's the females.
Speaker 4: Show me what that she ain't no deba because honestly, yeah.
Speaker 1: Neck off the bad head off.
Speaker 4: This bad when I went, yeah, I don't want to be come yesterday.
Speaker 3: We need that want to some big upside down. We got him.
Speaker 5: Anybody anyway, I guess I so please, I don't.
Speaker 9: Hold on.
Speaker 5: I don't know you.
Speaker 3: I paused the show for a second. I believe you want me a deposit.
Speaker 4: I don't owe you, definitely do I don't. The last time I didn't it has to be maybe months ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, you question, are you preparing for anything?
Speaker 4: I am? Actually this is why I want to talk to you, guys, because.
Speaker 3: The case will conclude next week.
Speaker 4: I know that next week is crazy.
Speaker 1: You want to settle out?
Speaker 4: Y wait, guys, old point. I got two points to make. One point is that, yes, you're doing all that, like if you're real eatter, you're doing.
Speaker 1: All that off the bed, off the bed like when.
Speaker 4: You say when when I'm telling a man fuck my face, I mean like like you gotta go.
Speaker 1: Grab your back and fuck like actually like he's trying to hear the back of your stroke. I do.
Speaker 4: I like strokes. I don't like to.
Speaker 10: But if you want me to be yeah, baby grinds, niggas come from me.
Speaker 3: I'm a curse all y'all out. I don't have a funk. I'll smack all your niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: My comments doing that ship the caps.
Speaker 4: The second My second point is am I training?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yes, so I received the new It's another deal though it is much bigger than the one I have originally. It's a nine inch er. It's Dragon Dig signed Dragon Subway. I have a picture of it. I know we can't show the we can.
Speaker 1: We can show anything we want on Patreon as long as it ain't like Action Draft Express but by the way for anybody that doesn't know, yesterday got motivated by those big ass titties on the show a couple of weeks ago, and we put that out on on our loyal fans. So if you go to Loyal Fans and search the Hardest Soft Show, it's up there. And they smacked the ship out of him. First, they rubbed it all on us, and then they started slapping the ship out of him to his neck hurt.
Speaker 7: Yo, because you know, sn up, I see it. It's just the loyal fans that crazy.
Speaker 3: We just been kind of.
Speaker 1: Bro well, people don't know. We don't really advertise we have that on there. We have the thing with staff, the throat training you're about going up. We had to serve marvelous there. We have a bunch of things on our Loyal Fans, So search the Hardest Soft Show or just go to our bio and you can click the link. I think the link is and.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking it's my package from Flight Club is Loyal Fans.
Speaker 4: So I just so the picture I have is the comparison of my old Dill dough to this new deal though I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wow, good blood clot lord. Yeah, that's a lot. I'm glad they can't really see that.
Speaker 3: You see that, you.
Speaker 6: See a lot of sun member squirre to evolved.
Speaker 3: Yo. That's a that's a blast. That's a blast, Candy. Here's my thing.
Speaker 7: So right, so like I was watching porn right before I got here, you feel me right before you got here. Yeah, it's been a couple of days and I had a lot going on this week.
Speaker 4: I have this you know where you have what the clear one or the or the flesh one one? The big one? No wait, why do you have it through? But you see how it curves?
Speaker 6: No, stop, stop, you have bigger issues.
Speaker 7: I don't mean to do this to you, but Corney, just give me one second. Let me get this, let me get this one to be one.
Speaker 1: Let me get it up.
Speaker 7: Yo yo yo, bro, what I.
Speaker 3: Got? This is my curious post. What can you clarify? What just happened between you? What was that?
Speaker 1: I said? I have the big ass deal tho that she has that.
Speaker 3: I have, that I own that I have that that's like when the make sure your pissed. Oh I got the threes to bro? No, why do you why do you well?
Speaker 1: My girl has one?
Speaker 3: Why do you have one?
Speaker 1: Goes on the edge of your Oh, my girl has her own she liked to play with.
Speaker 3: And wait, so you have options for your machine. Yeah, I actually do have, like like an electrical.
Speaker 1: Too, having I have an anal option, which is more just a fallid ballid, fallous phallous symbol whatever shape. And you have the regular one which is about seven.
Speaker 4: Maybe, which is my clear one, and then you have your big joint.
Speaker 6: You're looking at the Austin like the punisher.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't see nothing wrong with this?
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely that you got the Thanos dick, like I need more? I mean, bro, so what if your girl Likesano's dick.
Speaker 4: So here's my issue with the Thanos deck's having it on deck. Here's my issue with the Thano's deck deck. Okay, it curs, which I like, it hurts to the left. My problem is is that the top of the dick is very girthy, and then when you get to the bottom, it's like kind of gets like regular size. I wish it was more cohesive and not so much girthy on the top. So I've been playing with it in both ways, in mouth and vaginal. I couldn't even get past like I would say maybe five inches of it because it's just soy, because it's so girthy.
Speaker 1: But that's really good though for a start, to get five down on that.
Speaker 3: That means you can stuff half a subway in your mouth at one time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I have you got along, You're good for that.
Speaker 3: It's like a ham and cheese let.
Speaker 1: That's mad.
Speaker 4: It's like this big is that ship? No, it's not.
Speaker 6: Sandwich is like a garan.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those Costco hot dogs.
Speaker 6: It's like Costo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you never had You never went to Costcos and got hungry and you bought the big ass grizzy.
Speaker 4: No, you never ate the glizzy from Costco.
Speaker 3: So good, that's from from cost That's like a disaster.
Speaker 1: That's homophobia. Y'all are scared to put the big gas gleasy in your mouth. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That should be fire to pizza.
Speaker 1: I'll be stuff in my face.
Speaker 4: What with the sesame? We are like seven eleven food, it's not seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, ship, So yeah, I think that throat training that's a good yeah. Sorry, five of that, especially when the beginning of it is so girthy. Yeah, you already got through the party.
Speaker 4: Wish that it was more coaching.
Speaker 3: Why are you doing this for?
Speaker 11: What are you doing for? Let's get back to the iCal thing. She seems the dragon.
Speaker 1: Why are you throat change?
Speaker 4: I might have to own. I might have to own.
Speaker 7: I remember when Michael Jordan came back after the first retirement. Yeah, the newspaper is yeah, yeah, I mean, listen, it's definitely ninety six Jordan court I.
Speaker 1: Don't really care. Listen. I am happy that she's enjoying the experience of the summer right now and whatever.
Speaker 4: It, whatever it comes with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, pun intended.
Speaker 7: That Outna, fuck, I gotta pay spectrum. You better close a deal?
Speaker 3: Wait is it? Is it both?
Speaker 1: If she doesn't, you owe her yes? So this is a five hundred dollars bet. Courtney does not get action by labor Day? Correct she you you owe her?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: But if she does, she owes you. And that's literally a month and a half away. But her loins are.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I think the way that it's been shaping up the positive, she might not last.
Speaker 7: So this weekend, like what m's can I show you before that?
Speaker 4: No, I have I am actually hosting my Homegirl this week, so there will be none of that Courtney.
Speaker 1: Let me break it down. What is the feeling of dating new? Like what is that experience?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you feel after not dating for for a while? Like what is that like?
Speaker 4: I feel like when I first put my big toe in, I was like, what the fuck is going on out here? Like I was just like, oh, this is nasty work. Like I had a guy who had two kids, who had who had a what do you call an understanding with his girl? And I'm like, first, yeah, right, And I'm like, oh no, oh, can I FaceTime? You'd explain?
Speaker 3: They said, let me tell a story. People got an understanding. I don't understand, don't.
Speaker 4: I usually don't understand the understand too much going on too early for me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So they're not supposed to be honest. This is why people live.
Speaker 4: But I love the honesty.
Speaker 1: You didn't you did? You said no, I won't told you no more. You didn't love it.
Speaker 4: I love the honesty. But because you gave me the decision to be like, Okay, I don't really want to fuck with this.
Speaker 1: Is not this That's always going to be the decision when it comes to honesty, that's always a decision. I don't want to fuck with it.
Speaker 3: People be wanting school be stacks. Were telling the truth.
Speaker 7: Nigga, you should truth just because No, I'm not rewarding that work.
Speaker 3: Did your homework all right, nigga do it again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you told the truth. I'm not feeling like I read a book.
Speaker 4: Okay, read another.
Speaker 1: Oh no that, especially in this world that we're in, people be pobably, people be having open relationships open. You didn't give m a chance to explain anything.
Speaker 4: He did explain everything.
Speaker 1: I thought you said. He wanted to call you, and face said.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying like, no, I already know where this is going. He's about to be flip master flex And he told the story. And I was like, this doesn't sound like an open relationship, because you would have. He said, well, it's not really an open relationship. I'm like, you just you doing your dirt and your girl just let you. She knows that she doesn't.
Speaker 3: So that's how you know that be full of shit. You did the right thing, Cordy.
Speaker 4: So it's like misalignment. So when I first put my big toe out there, it was just like a lot of misalignment, Like that's not really what I'm looking for or this situation is not something that I'm one wanted to be a pin pal. I'm like, I'm not being a pin poal for two weeks and you don't step up. You mean, what are you doing me every day for two weeks and don't set up a date?
Speaker 6: Two weeks is not that long?
Speaker 3: A little bit that long? Come on, I got jobs and shipped the niggas at the gym. The niggs gotta feel you out other niggas on the lawn, so you got to move it along.
Speaker 1: Two weeks.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't think two weeks long.
Speaker 1: If I don't want to, if I don't want to see you within two weeks, what are we really doing.
Speaker 3: It's not that I don't want to, but maybe I don't have that.
Speaker 13: But when I but when I mentioned, when I mentioned that I wanted to, like like, listen, I'm not here to be a pin pal like, let's sat something said that, Yes, I was honest.
Speaker 7: Why did you say that because it's aggressive?
Speaker 4: After two weeks you said that, hold on, let me show you.
Speaker 3: Coney not fucking around.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo yo.
Speaker 7: Let's say let's say you were single, right work all the time, you have your kids on weekend that's already one week now, say you met a Sunday, all right, one week down next weekend.
Speaker 3: I do hard, so I gotta do some shame that I gotta take a nap.
Speaker 1: Two weeks.
Speaker 3: Can kind of by that with somebody that you interested in but you just haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Them yet, not because of me. If I want to, if I want to, if I want to see you, even if it's real quick, I'll pull up to your job with hours. I don't know. I'm gonna do something that we can at least something something, So I'm going you want to know that I'm on your body, even if I might not be able to make the nights because we recording, I got studio, this whatever, I'm going to find a way to be in your in your business.
Speaker 4: So I might be I mean, I might be a liar. Not but that might be a liar because the text message we change June seventeenth, right.
Speaker 3: It was text.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of text.
Speaker 3: He sent you some shit off for Graham too, really funny.
Speaker 4: And I told him June thirtieth, that's two weeks seventeenth thirteen days, yeah, two weeks. And I said that, I was like, I'm not here to be a PayPal.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to see no more. That's fine, you go a tech I'm not here to be your PayPal. Nice A lot nicer way to say that.
Speaker 4: I was thinking you have my number for like two weeks. Now, the type of time I'm on particularly, I don't particularly care for a pin pal. This is not an efficient way to get to know someone. I get we're both busy, but I wouldn't expected, but I would have expected at least plans to link up by Now.
Speaker 3: What did he respond? Scary? What did he say to that.
Speaker 4: He was trying to make plans that day and I said, I'm busy, I can't do it today. But he wasn't busy though.
Speaker 1: I really was busy.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what I I hate. Let me tell you what I hate. Tell what you hate, bro, Yo.
Speaker 6: I hate when women go out their way to tell you some ship like Yo, listen, I think two weeks has not been enough time. I think you need to do this. I don't like this. I don't like that. And then again, like we said, they could have been a lot of shit happened. He could have not been up to speed, and you putting them on. He's like oh, ship, maybe I need to step up my game, yo. You know what, Let's let me make some plans right now.
Speaker 4: And he wanted to do lunch. It was literally ten o'clock. I'm like, I have meetings. I worked from home and I have a whole bunch of meetings. I can't move those work. No, I have to talk on those meetings.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely notre jeopardizing my job.
Speaker 1: And no, Dick crazy, you're a piece of ship. That wasn't horrible.
Speaker 7: That was that was blocking yo, And he didn't.
Speaker 1: That's why you need That's why I would when I when she said, I'm dubbing you now because you're not going to press me like that, and then just know that I'm going to just jump to it, like said, both lit over here.
Speaker 3: Both you could have said it. Sex's like yet that's the problem.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, you know what, I don't think I was that interested in him.
Speaker 1: And that's how you woke to him like it was not that interested?
Speaker 4: Probably did you don't clip this?
Speaker 3: You know you're clipping at him. Don't speak to nigga, sorry, buddy.
Speaker 1: In did it spinning now already?
Speaker 6: You know, talking about bad habit, saying the wrong thing talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still she was just talking about it.
Speaker 4: Let her can you finish? Damn you're just don't with my whole damn spot.
Speaker 1: Up, I'm saying you do that.
Speaker 3: It's the second time clipped this.
Speaker 1: She not say what can't he clip because the first part I clipped this the.
Speaker 4: Part that was great?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: The dragon diction is fine.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about you saying two weeks two weeks and then saying that you're not you can't go.
Speaker 4: Oh you could cook that.
Speaker 3: This is origin story yo.
Speaker 1: A woman. Yo, I will say yesterday, I know why you're doing this because I know your business too.
Speaker 4: Hey hello, why are you not spreading his business?
Speaker 1: I just do I just I threw the wheels out for the landing. This nigga will just be in your dms. Won't actually for no number, won't actually to check reach out to me like, Yo, your cousin is he like gonna play time? Because I'm really trying to see it, but he just keep dming me DM me he don't want my number. He not trying to take me out? Why are you shaking that? And yo?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Why do you do that?
Speaker 1: You DM? And you for your number?
Speaker 8: Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When how long does it take you to get out the d MS?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 7: I see, I'm familiar with your game. Yesterday, they're not gonna get it. I see what you're doing. What's what's the guy planting seed?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Bro?
Speaker 1: He was in there for like a month and she's responding every time. Why you have a conversation on Instagram dms?
Speaker 7: Like now, at some point if the one he decides to gauge that it's gonna be, it's gonna be laid out perfect for him.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a dumb Now they don't even talking to one because.
Speaker 3: He ain't want it. He wanted it, he don't want it.
Speaker 1: Yesterday did you want it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You know you've referred to.
Speaker 1: So why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: How long before you ask for the number? If you're in Instagram dms?
Speaker 3: Three minutes?
Speaker 6: To be honest with you, I'm I'm gonna keep it a buck with you. I'm gonna be honestly. I'm gonna be vulnerable for a second. Sometimes I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes I do forget to ask.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it sounds crazy. I forget to ask sometimes.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: It means that I know that I should ask earlier than I do, but sometimes because I be busy, and it's just like it's just like, I guess convenient, I don't ask, so I forget to ask, and it's like, yo, I should ask you for your number.
Speaker 3: I know, I know this sounds wild.
Speaker 7: I know, listen as his lord, let me try to let me I got I wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold clean.
Speaker 6: It up for me.
Speaker 3: What I could be wrong.
Speaker 7: What I'm gathering from this is say, like, right now, you see you on the go, he be doing this side quest missions and ship like that. If you acts a girl for her number, more than likely the frequency of engagement and conversion should increase. Right, Maybe he's probably saying, yo, I don't think I maybe have the ability to increase that. So instead of me making a weird and akua by asking you for your number and probably never using it, Lemon, just coming here on the ground where it's kind of safe, so you're checking in kind of sort of that's what you're doing. You're wasting the time. He's not wasting the time, keeping on limbo.
Speaker 1: It's pussy purgatory. She's just sitting there like just swim.
Speaker 3: You never met on the edge that you met a cycle.
Speaker 1: It's not when you When you meet somebody, your pussy get hot yours. When you they engage whatever, you'll be like, oh ship, it's vibes. Yeah, the vibes kind of get cold over time.
Speaker 4: Especially if you stay in my DMS. It's gonna get cold, get cold, It's gonna.
Speaker 1: Get I thought your niggas was professionals around here.
Speaker 3: Why did I do that?
Speaker 7: He just caving for it's becusely why he I'm a lawyer. I like this, I like this, kingship, miss union delegate like this is d I'd like.
Speaker 4: To be anybody. Don't be coming from me. I'll just be ganging up on me. Courtney and terrible Courtney.
Speaker 7: Because Corney, you would like the podcast Police one. You you you you you always arrested Nick. So when we finally get a chance to throw you off Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: Nigga, we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Ever that crazy.
Speaker 1: And we do have. We actually got a d m H with somebody asking us for advice. Okay, yeah, I already know what you're gonna say, but can we actually try to give real advice to answer a question? Because she actually likes the guy. What she likes the guy?
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see here. I mean, I don't think we'd be joking around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think I have a feeling. All right, guys, I need your help. I've been talking to this guy and he seems cool. We finally decided to have and when I tell you, it was terrible. I can't even tell you something good other than it ended.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like him so much and he treats me great, but the X is not good. I'm talking about on the smaller side and no rhythm mid stroke, I was like, please just put my PiZZ back in your mouth. I let him do that for a bit and we called it quits. Please help? Can this be fixed? Or should I just get it?
Speaker 4: She really likes him, she said she likes him. She has if she really likes him, She's gonna have to approach this very delicately, and she's gonna have to be like sit him down, like listen, like put it out there, but just make sure that listen, this is not like an offense to you. Just you know, I need a little bit more from you and sex. Maybe we can introduce toys. Maybe we can. I don't know how how can you teach me how to stroke?
Speaker 1: I mean, why don't she do the stroking? Let him down, don't move and slowly like this like that, like just hit him with that boom on time.
Speaker 3: Waiting, Yo, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: No, I can't do that on the show, bro.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, my god.
Speaker 6: What if you having sex with somebody and she sits you down, like, Yo, Daryl, let's have a talk for a second. I ain't gonna lie, Darryl. Your stroke game kind of weak. Let me show you how to do this. But do you know how de moralizing that?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Call never get hard again?
Speaker 3: You know how the moralize your hold on? Son?
Speaker 6: Let me show you how to do this. And then she start busting out the wine and you like, oh ship.
Speaker 1: Like nah, she gotta take it from the top from the start. I want to fuck you tonight, right, I wondered you tonight. And so she lay him down, She performed on them, she edge him, She do all of the little small work first, and then she say don't move and she starts stroking. She start doing it. You feel me? And then later on be like, yo, that was the best ever. I liked the way you were stroking just like that that shiit like talk affirm him as if he did something so that now he thinks, okay, now to do that same shit again. Go ahead, Lord, you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Say absolutely nothing. I'm not doing it. What not falling for the bait? Nope, I am not going to be the Vielain out of us.
Speaker 1: I already knew what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: Yes, let me tell you why. Okay, I feel like.
Speaker 4: You're gonna learn if she dubbs it.
Speaker 1: And she likes him.
Speaker 7: So that's the thing, right when you meet somebody, so you I feel like there's two versions of people who they are before the sex are after the sex.
Speaker 3: It's literally too people and you see if you like them.
Speaker 7: So you could be talking to somebody like, Yo, we sending each other shit on the cram. We telling each other, Yo, how this nigga played me in junior high. You know shit is cool as a vibe, y'all both funny, smart, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 3: You like this person cool? Now you have sex?
Speaker 7: Right, and now you see damn, like, is this somebody that can like really be with?
Speaker 3: Can this be sustained? For real? Right?
Speaker 7: So the fact that she wrote us about how bad the sex was. It's either one sex is an important part of her relationships, which is why she's so displeased that it was displeasing, or two maybe it was just that bad that she not even big on sex, but damn I need something, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 7: So I feel like she likes him for him, but I don't think that like is gonna be sustained in the long run if it was. When she said, yo, I wish you would just take it out and put it back in your mouth, Like I feel like those kind of comments and stuff like that, it said something I don't really know how much improvement you can make for that, So me personally, I would tell you to save yourself and save him. You know, sometimes people be a little teachable, you know, like, oh, you know what, Okay, I just like it this way not that way.
Speaker 3: You know, you run into that.
Speaker 7: We won't had that, you know. I like, if you're talking about it this way not that way. Things you could change that, but.
Speaker 4: You can't change rhythm.
Speaker 7: You can like that advice size to though she said it's.
Speaker 1: Not that big, but a lot of women can deal with an okay member. It don't have to be huge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like my clear deal, though that's not small. She didn't small, said it was on the smaller side.
Speaker 3: Did she say that? Yes, bro, once you use the word once, you use the adjective small in my penis.
Speaker 6: But that's the same time problem small, smaller and no rhythm.
Speaker 3: That's what you can't.
Speaker 1: You, niggas.
Speaker 3: That's not being able to shoot threes and play d.
Speaker 4: I never a man. I never taught a man how to stroke. So I'm I'm probably gonna bow out ut of this because I can't even say, well.
Speaker 1: I think your opinion is probably the most valuable in this conversation. Right, Yesterday said that your initial statement was talk to him, tell him. Yesterday says that's the worst thing you could do, and as men, I.
Speaker 3: Believe that's the worst thing trying to show him.
Speaker 1: I think speaking to me about it in that way. And then we said this when Matty she was here and I was like, yo, she wanted she was talking about I'm gonna just tell you about it, and I'm like, Yo, that's probably that's the worst.
Speaker 4: Thing you want to show. Okay, So what if they don't What is if it doesn't click when you show them? What if it doesn't click.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, I mean, but you have the conversation after. But you have the conversation after see, once he does it right or you feel like you make him feel like he did it right, but really it was you. Then you affirm him in that way and be like, yo, can you the next time? Like, can you do that again the way you did me last time? And that way?
Speaker 4: Now she's doing all the work.
Speaker 1: He a pillow princess, Okay, but she could still show you. Could she can still show him the stroke that she likes. Yeah, but because he might be like, you know, no rhythm, might be like you know what I mean, or doing some shit that's just off. But if she's showing them like yo, when you kept hitting that spot, like just kept doing it like that?
Speaker 4: Like, are not teachable in that Like a lot of men are not teachable in that way.
Speaker 7: I want to ask you both a question about two people that you gotta spoke about in the past.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start with you first.
Speaker 7: Do you remember a very long time ago we spoke about the guy you dealt with that was in the military. Yeah, you remember how that engagement was with you and him? Could you ever ever see him making any kind of adjustment to where you guys could fuck with each other, Like, is there any reality or world where you and him could be in a relationship together?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not you, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 7: Remember there was a girl, a young lady, very great box, very horrible person. Could you ever in your life she's scenario you guys could cod just and be together in a relationship.
Speaker 1: You're talking about evil?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh no, not her before her.
Speaker 7: This is a long time ago. You told me it was a girl, and you said she she went to you know what I'm talking about. One time she just came and you sleep all types of shit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And y'all argue all the time. Though you said, you say your.
Speaker 1: Way, then that's personality. She likes him his personality.
Speaker 7: But I'm talking about you. Is there ever a case where you could see yourself with that person with.
Speaker 1: A personality and me, we just don't miss No.
Speaker 7: Sometimes sexually would be like that too, though sometimes it doesn't matter what you can do.
Speaker 3: There's nothing I could do.
Speaker 1: So I agree with you, right, I agree with you. But I've also had a person whose personality was great. Box was like, okay, it's whatever, But I knew in time we could have increased the box potential.
Speaker 3: You saw the potential like it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't on the greatest side, but it wasn't. I don't think you could say she had a small box, you know what I mean. But you could say that the head is trash see or some shit like that, right, But I feel like women can be multiple in that way, and I would I would like to think, especially being that way on a show to help men, that we can learn to do shit better. Because I'm gonna tell you right now, I've been in this relationship six years. I wasn't very I was we was fucking like. We had a great time fucking for the first four years. But I wasn't as good as I am now, and I was kept doing the same thing for four years.
Speaker 3: Was as bad as.
Speaker 6: Him, though.
Speaker 4: I think I think the message here is that I don't find a lot of men are very teachable when it comes to things like that. I don't like, let's be honest, when you were in your fucking phase and not like I'm trying to please you face, you didn't even fucking care, right, And I feel like he's in his fucking face like he just doesn't.
Speaker 1: Care even you don't even know that. You just don't know that.
Speaker 3: That's not he just bad ass sex.
Speaker 1: We don't know that. He doesn't know.
Speaker 4: What I think. But I think what it is is that, like in.
Speaker 1: General, we don't want your ship to come already cooked, like they just want to pop your ship away, let's go. They don't want, they don't want.
Speaker 4: That's a blanket state. And I don't think that's fair to say. I don't think that's fair to say. That's not it.
Speaker 1: I've dealt with many women. A lot of them don't want to deal with a nigga that they got to train in sex. They don't they want you to know how to statement.
Speaker 4: That's a blanket statement.
Speaker 1: You just said men are not teachable.
Speaker 4: I said that most mem when it comes to sex, are not teachable. We said it.
Speaker 1: That's a blanket state.
Speaker 4: We said it here on the show. We already established it as a fact on the show. Did we not? Did we just tell men?
Speaker 1: Then? I'm debating it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: I agree with I agree with Courtney when he says it's not fair that you think women just want guys to come ready assemble.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true. But I also agree with you when you.
Speaker 7: Say men aren't teachable. I don't think that all men.
Speaker 3: Most men.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I don't feel that most men aren't teachable. I just feel like, you, really we're hard to teach. You have to speak to us a certain way. I don't think a lot of women possess the capability to get through to the niggas they be fucking with. But I don't think that most men aren't teaching.
Speaker 1: I will also say that I've said this a million times. I ran this point into the ground. A lot of women don't tell men what they like. They deal with him at the level they meet him at, and then they just adjust to that, even though they got so much more potential, so much of the shit that they would love to do, but if he not into it, they'll just settle for that. And I've always said, you got to tell me what you like, and I'm sticking to that in this conversation as well. Have that conversation that you don't have to Well you a conversation.
Speaker 4: You say you said, teach him first, like show him and then have the conversation later.
Speaker 1: So, yes, show him what you like, affirm him, tell him. And then one thing that I always love to do after a great session is talk about the great session. I love that. It makes me feel good that she that she's telling me that what I was doing was good, or what I didn't do, what I did that she didn't like. I love that because I won't do that shit no more. Right, But she's affirming me at the same time she's laughing, she's blushing whatever, whatever. So in that process of doing that right like, she contect him. The next day, I'm still wet from how you fucked me. Yes last night, I'm still wet, Like yo, I can't believe that ship when you was hitting it, that that slow stroke we was doing like that ship, Courtney, you look so like.
Speaker 4: Because you know, I hope, I hope that he's receptive to it. When she does this, I like. I like your advice, I really do, but I hope he's receptive.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 7: Maybe maybe I need to be a little better, But sometimes I be known when she is not gonna work for me. You haven't like met somebody like you know what. I know this ain't gonna work like with that with I was to make a st even like how she did. In my mind, I know this wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Work, but she wants it to work, so we're giving her. We're giving her advice as to wanting it work.
Speaker 4: And I agree with advice. I just want him to be receptive. I hope he's receptive to it.
Speaker 3: Got no advice, run.
Speaker 1: I think, as yesterday said, just to close this out, telling me straight off the back probably isn't going to make him be receptive. You have to play the man. The male ego. The male ego is why we do most of the ship that we do.
Speaker 4: Something is that literally just agreed to what you said.
Speaker 1: I'm not debating.
Speaker 3: Why are you so.
Speaker 4: Being argument I'm not being argumented.
Speaker 1: There's a young lady I want to know. We're talking about things working and not working, right. I've seen this clip. Oh lord, I love a good clip. Y'all know that you clip. I love me a good clip. You know what I'm saying. Oh, we're gonna talk about clips after this too. But let me see. I was out with this dude.
Speaker 4: He left me because he asked.
Speaker 8: Me how many bodies I had and I told him a thousand, and he left me. He was like, oh, you have a thousand bodies as a woman. I was like, yes, what's wrong with that? He got up and left me at the table. I had to pay for my own mill, my own food, and I had to oober myself home.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with y'all? Man? It's okay for y'all.
Speaker 8: I have a thousand bodies, But if I have a thousand bodies, that's too much.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I love like, If.
Speaker 3: I like, can I make one m This is stupid.
Speaker 7: What I'm gonna tell I'm gonnaive you the I'm gonna give you the exact date right now because I want to. I don't want to tell no loud what the story I'm wanting to tell her?
Speaker 3: I kid you not. I have the perfect When did Lebron win his first championship? When was that?
Speaker 6: What's going?
Speaker 3: It was all right, here we go. I got it. It was June twenty twelve. I had just left this get together.
Speaker 7: I'm driving. I dropped my man's home. I'm about to drive my other man's home in Flatbush. I'm driving home. I get pulled over by the police, licensed registration. I give him my license registration. My license was suspended. I lied and act like I didn't know, but I knew. Fuck it, I get arrested, I go to jail. I'm sitting in the cell mad hours. There's no clock, can't go to the bathroom, don't know what time it is. I attempted to count from one to one thousand nineteen times.
Speaker 6: I could not do that.
Speaker 14: Shit, what fucking There is no way in the hell that that young lady counted up thousand niggas.
Speaker 3: I'm not buying it. There's no way, no way. Have you ever tried counting to one thousand?
Speaker 4: Absolutely nine, nigga?
Speaker 7: I was in jail with nothing better to do but look at a piece of bread and plastic and a chocolate milk my nigga.
Speaker 4: I could not do it, said it was long, instaid of stupid.
Speaker 3: Do you think stupid?
Speaker 4: I think a conversation like that, when you're dating at our grown ass age is such a stupid fucking question. It's so kitty, Oh, how many bodies do you have? We're grown? Why does it matter?
Speaker 3: A thousand thousand out like she's being facetious and not onred and ninety seven you got a thousand flat.
Speaker 4: But she's also being facetious. I don't think she hit a thousand. I think she did it for clicks.
Speaker 1: This is definitely, but like a thousand, that is.
Speaker 6: Like a thousand.
Speaker 4: I don't know how she met a thousand, niggas, I don't. I don't even think I met a thousand.
Speaker 1: She was fire yesterday.
Speaker 3: She was your type.
Speaker 4: But I don't think. I don't unless she unless she's a sex worker.
Speaker 1: A thousands even a lot. The sex workers, most of I know, have a certain amount of guys that they know, most of them is not doing the ship that that Lily girl was doing or the other girl with a banging one hundred in a day or a thousand, they don't. They a certain amount of men in the poor an industry that they do scenes with. It might be fifteen tops tops, and that's a stretch. I would think it's seven. They repeat these same guys. They don't just be bouncing around like that, and I think that's now. I'm not sure, but I did hear about that in the interview. I was watching an interview and the girl said, no, we all think we're doing mass ship, but it'd be the same guys that's popular in the industry, and it's not that many. Okay, p Valley val prostitutes.
Speaker 3: Talking about the union workers, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm all for sex positivity. A thousand, that's a that's it, that's it, that's I have a lot of bodies. I will say that in my life, I have accrued a lot of bodies. I would never want somebody to know how many. I definitely wouldn't for that.
Speaker 4: I'm not offering that up.
Speaker 1: If it ever comes up, I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm not offering that.
Speaker 7: Is funny how life works when you're young, you want to get the number highest. When you older, like, maybe I should dumb it down, but you can't.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that I got the experience that I've had. I'm not mad at it, but I'm just not offering that up like freely and again proud.
Speaker 4: No, it's just stupid. At this point, we're all grown, you all have sex. Why does my number count matter? And it's not going to be a thousand, obviously, what is the.
Speaker 1: Safe number for man? If you, if you.
Speaker 4: If you even matter, it don't even matter. It don't even matter.
Speaker 1: So if you had a thousand, you wouldn't care.
Speaker 4: After two weeks because you judgment to No, I just was like, it wouldn't matter. I wouldn't even ask that question.
Speaker 1: The question is if you knew he had a thousand, wouldn't matter.
Speaker 3: Courtney, stop it.
Speaker 4: That's a lot, a lot.
Speaker 7: Lot you think about when you think of like one thousand thousand people, is like, have.
Speaker 3: You not seen Tompkins Black Party? That's like a thousand.
Speaker 1: People who everybody in tomk That's a lot, Like.
Speaker 3: That's a whole, that's like, that's the comedy show.
Speaker 1: That is a lot of pe a lot it is. I ain't gonna lie. That is a like listen, hey.
Speaker 4: Do what you want.
Speaker 1: But that's a lot of dude, listen. I again am all open. I'm here for sex positivity, like do your thing, but you can't be mad at somebody that says, you know what, that ain't for me?
Speaker 4: Right, like A thousands a lot?
Speaker 3: I'm good A thousand, A thousand, I don't know. I haven't even met a thousand people.
Speaker 6: Probably I wouldn't talk to somebody that had a thousand boyfriends.
Speaker 7: That's a little different because how old you got to be that a thousand boyfriends?
Speaker 4: A thousand boyfriends, which is how you've happened dating since you came.
Speaker 3: Out the wounds kindergarten.
Speaker 1: But what's the difference between having sex? That's I mean, yeah, it's what I'm saying. A thousand what's worse having a thousand bodies or a thousand boyfriends?
Speaker 7: What's worse a thousand boyfriends? Because you had a thousand niggas a lot of your stupid ass over and over and you know what it is, You're not even a whole. You gullible. It's stupid and I can't fucking those stupid bitch So none of them, wife, none of them, None of them gonna.
Speaker 1: Get that thousand if she didn't want we acting like the men is always the ones that there's a lot of these women be controlling the vibe.
Speaker 3: That's a I don't know what you want for real, how I mean when you figure it out. I wanted to be in a relationship and women told me.
Speaker 1: No or a chick that really you wasn't wipeable. She would not allow it. She would always short circuit this ship or some ship somebody to be a better person because you want to treat them right, and they just not there be well not be, but you just want like you when they want to be with this person, but they just they just yeah, you can't you can't like you see it? Can you? Vision? It. It's like, yes, this could work.
Speaker 4: Right, but just a terrible person. Terrible, terrible person.
Speaker 1: And some women be like that. Mostly men. I will say that, I know that I've.
Speaker 4: Been there, but these women are like that too.
Speaker 1: But a lot of women you try to get with and whatever demon she's dealing.
Speaker 4: With, are you so terrible? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why are you like this?
Speaker 1: Bro? Let him go with them with the other nine hundred and ninety nine niggas. I mean here, I'm here.
Speaker 3: A thousand niggas. I've been just seeing that. Remember one time I got paid when I was a kid that she was one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Like that's like, that's you had a thousand dollars. I mean, yeah, I work like man, I was. I mean like as a young adult, I wasn't no money.
Speaker 3: I mean it was twelve and he was drug dealing money.
Speaker 7: Shout out to you in your thousand bodies, man, I pray that you find what it is that you're looking for.
Speaker 3: I think you should keep that information to yourself.
Speaker 4: I just know, like, listen, as going to scare some people.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you guys a questions.
Speaker 7: We are on the top of keeping things to yourself, would you want to know every single thing about your person that you're dealing with. Would you want to know them one hundred percent inside and out or would you want and vice versa? Or are there certain things that you be kept to yourself and kept to them? How well do you want to know each other?
Speaker 6: That's a really good question, yeah, man, because you know it sounds good to say that you want to know everything. That sounds good, but first hand experience being with somebody that will tell you everything and give you everything that it don't feel good.
Speaker 1: It's not fly.
Speaker 3: It's not flying.
Speaker 6: It don't feel what you what you think you're thinking, it's not.
Speaker 1: When Nay and I broke up, we both did our things for the whole summer. Well, we got back together, we had to tell each other everything that we did that summer.
Speaker 6: I remember, like it like a mind how you could have did five times what she did. It didn't even Matteren didn't give you a tissue.
Speaker 1: It was you. It was uncomfortable for both of us, like, oh yeah, and I'm you know I messed with her. You messed with her? Yeah, I mean I was, you know, I was tight and you broke up.
Speaker 4: I knew it.
Speaker 1: It's just it's that knowing everything is. It's a positive side too. Yeah, it's a great positive side too.
Speaker 4: But I don't want I don't think I want to know everything about my partner.
Speaker 7: If you have to pick a number, like on a percentage watch, what percentage of your partner would you want.
Speaker 4: To know about to say eighty, give me eighty?
Speaker 3: Give me you know, I ain't. I had a conversation seventy five, like why you bet difficult? I was talking of my shorty.
Speaker 7: We was talking about something, and I was like, because she has this thing where sometimes like she'll start something and then don't finish a sentence and I hate when people do that. And she's like, well, you know, I changed my mind. I thought it probably better, but I didn't tell you. I was like, well yo, and I was like, yo, I want.
Speaker 4: To know now, you want to know because you meant you said something.
Speaker 7: And then she was like, nobody knows one hundred percent of their partner. She was like, if people knew one hundred percent of their partner, they probably probably won't even be a partner.
Speaker 3: And I thought about it.
Speaker 7: I was like, my whole life, I wanted to know my partner inside and out, like I would have said I want to know one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Now that I'm here, that numbers not one hundred for me anymore.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely probably like, give me like eighty eight certain things you're keeping your WhatsApp group chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certain things.
Speaker 7: Now I don't even think about, like going through phones. I don't like certain things. I just don't want. I don't want to see.
Speaker 4: Certain If I want to lose weight, then I'll go through somebody's phone.
Speaker 6: I can't afford to lose weight. Y'all know how skinny are you?
Speaker 3: You're going to be one hundred percent of this.
Speaker 1: Mind. This is just not that I think that beyond what I can take, a person should be able to have some sense of privacy, even though we're in a relationship like that's that's a lot to know every single thing, Like we share locations.
Speaker 7: That's kind of feel myself I had on the one day I had a bark on thee my job. So his wife did that he didn't know. He didn't know. Then it just said sharing locations?
Speaker 3: What the is that?
Speaker 1: Well, she probably shared her location with him.
Speaker 3: She set to his phone and sent it to her.
Speaker 1: Well, we did it mutually, but you need to like if I'm in Flatbush one day, then you're hitting me like, yeah, we're on Church Avenue, like why do we need to do this a certain amount of But I do it too. Let's be clear. I woke up one morning and she.
Speaker 6: Wasn't some way that you're doing and you're like, whoa, whoa hold up.
Speaker 1: But I knew she was there from the night before, Like I knew she was there. She was at her friend's crib. So I'm like, yo, you're not going to work. She was like, oh, yeah, I fell asleep. Something else happened that night. It was someone dangerous shit going on. We didn't want to go outside, so we just stay here. She's remarks, yeah, But I'm hitting her at something in the morning, like, Yo, where are you at? Why you ain't there? I didn't think she was cheating, but I do. I know she had to be at work of six, so why are you over here? And you gotta be That was my right, but it's still that like parental, why are you? Why are you? You know what I'm saying, like you need.
Speaker 4: To because I know because I know how I am with my friends, I have my I just said this on Twitter. It's like I collect my friends locations like Infinity Stones. I love to see where my friends are, where are my little sims at I saw one of my sims in Connecticut. What you doing in Connecticut? You know what I mean? So I wouldn't I know how I am with my friends. I do not want that with my partner exactly.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just a lot to know. It's a lot to know that don't really I'm not a location that I don't want.
Speaker 7: You only set my location to two of my man's. One time I was with this chick that.
Speaker 3: I oh member shorty with the guns.
Speaker 7: Remember that I met a girl from so when I was on So Shameless one time.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, I know I never told the story on the show. She had gun Yo, bro, I told you I met.
Speaker 7: I was on So Shameless before I was even potty, like right after I was whatever, I'm on So Shameless. So this girl, this woman, you know, I love mer older joint. She followed me on Instagram. We talked, and it's down in the third when I was living up the block.
Speaker 3: So she drove.
Speaker 7: She drove from somewhere mad fall Son, somewhere upstate. It was like a six hour drive on it, and she drove here.
Speaker 11: To like kick it with me, whatever the case, maybe kicket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she came here to see me.
Speaker 1: Dick was on the mend. Yeah yeah, okay, d.
Speaker 7: You know, like, oh yeah, you know I'm outside, so you know, I come outside, help with her bags, whatever the case may be, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So I'm dragging the bags, dragging the bags.
Speaker 7: We get inside of because you know, whatever happens to happen, you know, we do our thing whatever.
Speaker 3: And then i move her bag from one side to the next.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, yo, why the fuck is your back? So it was it was abnormally heavy.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? It's like, oh no, you know, I keep the guns in there.
Speaker 4: The handle.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you keep the guns in there. She's like, oh yeah, you know, I walk with them to whatever the fuck?
Speaker 3: She said. I'm like, you have guns in my house and she was like yeah. I was like, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: How comp I am with you staying spend the night. You got guns here, you know what I'm saying. I was like, yeah, you might have to go.
Speaker 4: You made her drive six hours back with guns.
Speaker 3: She went to somebody else's house. But I was like, yeah, you can't just stay here with Like I said, your guys.
Speaker 7: If I don't make it to tomorrow, this is my location, you'll find me somewhere.
Speaker 3: Because this bitch got guns all this girly ship.
Speaker 1: First her first is titties, the first is squirt, and then he got titties. Now he's texting people ocasionally make sure he's safe.
Speaker 3: Well, she had guns in the how she.
Speaker 1: Can't have a girl, She can't have guns.
Speaker 6: I don't know you like that.
Speaker 7: For you to tell me you ain't handle guns, I mean I have one.
Speaker 1: He was literally out guns, trying to get out guns.
Speaker 3: The nigga come in your crab mean for you just meet him and you open his bag his guns, and.
Speaker 1: But you're about to fuck up. She's about I don't give.
Speaker 7: A about ship than pussy, Like why do you have guns?
Speaker 1: What would you feel about that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like they come to your house.
Speaker 4: And he got guns. I would be like put a gun on his waist, Like why are you putting your gun on your my dresser?
Speaker 1: Like it's a lot of women that get wet off that.
Speaker 4: I don't a lot of women that get I don't don't put your gun on my dress. If you live in the South, though, if you live in the South, I guess that's normal. I did get turned on by a knife being on my butt.
Speaker 1: Wait what kind of knife was it on your kitchenfe was that?
Speaker 3: It was like you do like this?
Speaker 4: No, not the switch. It was like, yeah, like a serrated like.
Speaker 3: Think about the cutta.
Speaker 1: Why would he have a hunter's knife.
Speaker 3: Dealing with because where where would he keep it at?
Speaker 1: He had like the sleep the sleeve in his car.
Speaker 6: That's one of the earthy niggas.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't an earthy nigga. Crazy.
Speaker 7: Why are you inviting someone in your house that you like.
Speaker 3: To get some box nigga?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You're about to fuck, but you're talking about your like y'all are literally about to have sex. And she brought bags with her. He was bringing her suitcases in the crib.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm uncomfortable. I'm sorry, I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I think I think I'm looking at it to be contrary, because I can understand.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 1: Men are so comfortable doing whatever what they did, but don't really realize what they're doing with their life with this person like that. We don't even put out condoms on you don't we care. Niggas, don't be caring about getting the chick pregnant. You don't think about that until after the fact. We are so like, whatever you.
Speaker 4: Think about the consequences after later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but now that your life was in danger, now he's like, wait a minute, you understand what I'm saying, because we should be thinking about that and all the ways that we interact with women.
Speaker 3: But when you're young, you're not thinking about that. Ship. Man.
Speaker 7: It's like on like twenty five when I was looking when I was mad young. Well that's not mad young twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you dif frontal lobe is not developed, so you're.
Speaker 3: Still doing insurance is still high and you're.
Speaker 4: Still doing dumb ship at that age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was fired. I wonder how she's doing. We do have probly she got that we are.
Speaker 1: You know, people are asking me about the vetting process for the play party. You know what I'm saying and why. You know, it's a lot of people that hit me up. They don't put the social media people like, yo, listen, if you're coming, I got to make sure that people are here, are safe. I need to be able to see you see your picture. You know what I'm saying. No gun people be like mistress Jackie. No, I need your real name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Caro, hold on, you said who I talk to you?
Speaker 6: You side question.
Speaker 1: Quest? Yeah, yeah, go write that in there. Let's put let's get make him a new a K side quest. Yes, but yeah, we we vet every single person. I want your names. I want to know why you're interested in the party and to know your social You could be saying that your name is Eric Johnson and I go to your page. You have no pictures. That don't mean that you really this person I need to see. I wanted you got your kids, like, like what type of life.
Speaker 3: You live in?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 6: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Who? You ain't just gonna walk in here and stick everybody out there? So I don't know if you guys still want to come. The party is this weekend July twenty six, Yes, sir, you can show up next weekend July. This is coming out next week. Goys. Oh, very good?
Speaker 3: At what I do?
Speaker 4: You've been yelling at us all day?
Speaker 1: That was was that a no?
Speaker 3: No? No? It was It was subtle, but it was cool.
Speaker 1: You've been honest because you're always correcting, And I tell you women are so necessary but also so annoying.
Speaker 4: Like you've been yelling at us all day.
Speaker 1: To daything like that. I don't like that, like that.
Speaker 4: You've been yelling at us all I said five o'clock. Just I said I was coming at five, Like, okay, it was five. Exclamation said, who said after that? After all day?
Speaker 1: Can we actually talk about what?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, I said, yo, can we We're supposed to record at four thirty? You said, I said, let's record at five. Yesterday says okay, so we recorded, so we can show up after five. I said, no, start at five. He said, show up after five.
Speaker 4: So I put in the chat, I'll be there at five, and then you put back start at five. I know, I even read. I can read.
Speaker 1: But okay, so why would we be showing up at five if we're starting at five.
Speaker 3: Let's set this one out.
Speaker 1: That was my whole thing. No, you guys don't have to show up later. If we're going to record at this time, this is the time that we should be recording, pressing record.
Speaker 4: We never start one time. We never said all right, so let's go back to the play party. Play party. If you're still interested. It is this weekend. It's gonna be fun. We have Kinks and Drinks happening before then Kinks and Drinks you can get started. You have some drinks and stuff. There's gonna be some sexual activations going on. We have bk Overphiend with his what's the name of this shit again?
Speaker 5: Pervertibles?
Speaker 4: Thank you. Then we have Hito. Then we have Phoenix with knife play sink sling. Then we have Miss Giselle with Impact playing fire. No, we lost the fire person.
Speaker 3: Is somebody giving massages?
Speaker 1: Yes, we have a missuse.
Speaker 4: We have a messuse, but he's going to be at the actual play party, not Kings and Drinks. So here's the thing, guys. You can get a ticket to Kings and Drinks. You don't have to come to the play party, or you can get tickets to both. Right, if you get the play party, if you take get tickets to play party, you also can have automatic automatic entrance into Kings and Drinks. So we're there.
Speaker 3: July twenty six, Yes, sir, your attire ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah, game day.
Speaker 1: I ordered one outfit. I'm probably people doing multiple alpha changes, so people are wearing one thing the Kings and Drinks and then changing into something else for game day. I don't think I'm gonna do all that. I do want to ask. Somebody asks us today, you know we have the extreme corner where all of the doms are going to be performing on people at the same time, and actually going there, right, Kings and drinks is rather r rated the xxx the extreme corner is xxx. That's going crazy, right, But somebody asks today, are we bringing the milking table?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because the milking table just got fucked on last time, like we actually wanted milk.
Speaker 3: Fucking on the milking table is probably not the best idea, ain't I was super sturdy, yeah, but I just feel I just got this vision of it not being that sturdy.
Speaker 1: Super sturdy me yesterday spent like two days building that shit that fell. The wood on the ship is the stick the legs is like bigger than that dick that Courtney's stuff in her mouth. But what do you'all think? So the thing is that I want the extreme corner to be an area where people can view, right, so that the voye can actually sit and watch people go crazy, and the exhibitionists can go in there and go crazy in that corner, right, I want that to be an area, but we still want it and this is just on the first floor. I want the other bets to still be open for people to play and you know what I mean. But now if I put the milking table in there, it's tough, right because you see, there's a big ass table and I was like, Yo, that's going to take up too much. We didn't get a chance to use it.
Speaker 4: Well, are we going to if we bring it? Are we going to use it?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 3: They're going to use it?
Speaker 4: No, not we. I'm talking about me, like, as a collective part, are we goin to actually use it?
Speaker 3: You see?
Speaker 4: If we don't want to bring that big ass table and someone just gets sucked on it again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Also too, I feel like the way tow has like the plantogram set up, I'm not really playing a ground.
Speaker 3: Like I'm working retail.
Speaker 1: I love that crazy, I'm not out new words every day around I think.
Speaker 3: I hate that word. I'm not really sure is this space for that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is space for that? You know?
Speaker 7: We also haven't We got a couple of games that were playing too.
Speaker 3: You know, we got the Dunk Contest.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, do tell did I tell y'all?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yesterday we hired a host.
Speaker 3: Oh we did.
Speaker 4: We did wait host for what Kingston drinks or the play party.
Speaker 1: The play party, Kasha, We'll be doing the consent speech and leading us into play Oh I love that Kingston at the play party, so you know how normally I do it. And then if you don't have the people who are activists like they are on sometimes people just sit around and ship. No, Kasha is going to do sensually, do to consent speech and lead us into games we play that startup the actual action.
Speaker 3: Love that.
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 1: She will also be using people in the crowd. So fellas, I don't know if y'all.
Speaker 3: Know or that you round bring your egg game.
Speaker 1: You know, we're using people in the crowd to start the action up. So link us if you're still interested in pulling up July twenty six, hit us up the Hardestsoft Show dot com. Hit the vetting form. If you've already been vetted the heart or Soft Show at gmail dot com or Hard or Soft Events at gmail dot com. Email us yes and I will send you the ticket link. You know, we gotta check the list to make sure don't bring nobody that wasn't vetted right, telling security straight off the door. You gotta show your vetting and you got to show your ticket. If you don't show both, you're not getting it. I'm not vetting nobody at the door. Fron We're gonna be doing mad ship. I'm not vetting anybody at the door. Okay, So don't be sending your tickets to nobody out of is that speaking of? So you know we are dressing up. You didn't tell she was just in the past. Oh right, you don't tell what you was just in the past. You ain't got your alpha yet.
Speaker 7: I've had my alpha is two thousand and fucking three. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Things? He's winning a fabulous shit from traded on.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna say just no, got some real authentic ship you feel me? It's not no throwback, nigga. This was current when I bought it.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna say. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Collectors item, are you are you going to be in character.
Speaker 3: Character of who's that person? Or yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you going to be yourself?
Speaker 6: And this?
Speaker 1: You gonna role play and be I don't.
Speaker 7: Know how I would be that person in like that. That's you know what, that's my homework how did I be him there? That's actually, you know what, probably not just thought about it. Probably won't be the best idea.
Speaker 3: To be, you know, just about it.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking about my boy yesterday saying that they're going to be a messuse there. But you know, yes, the massus is usually a man.
Speaker 3: It's true, this is true. No, well, hold on, I feel like we.
Speaker 4: Did have a we did have hey Vegas, she was there one time. But she's not gonna be at this woman she so, yeah, we only have the mail.
Speaker 1: So I was thinking about reaching out to the central messuse and seeing if she could pull up. I haven't spoken to her in a while. With you guys, if you came, you would have to If you came, you would have to uh pay for the extras. If we pay to be in the building, you guys have to pay for the extras. And y'all know what the extras are. So but you know, hey, y'allful beautiful, She's beautiful, Central missus.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, yes, I just got what you said. Yes, it just registers. If you came, no pay for extra, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have to pay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, opens ain't free pickles ain't free when I told you for that swing sauce.
Speaker 3: Over a week.
Speaker 1: The reason I was asking about the role playing thing is because I was on be Condom's page right, and they have a list ten sexy and hot role play ideas to try tonight tonight.
Speaker 4: I don't know that tonight.
Speaker 3: I'm fast. I'm faster I was.
Speaker 1: I want you to How does this go? You have the cop and the criminal even bad, and it's time to be punished. Cuffs are optional.
Speaker 3: Does anybody have like a role play scene criminal? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How does that play out?
Speaker 3: That's that's pretty dope.
Speaker 7: You can hit them with the come to their crib, knock at the door type ship.
Speaker 3: But how I'm looking for such and such. Oh she's not here.
Speaker 7: Pick open the door, nigga, I said, I'm looking for such and such. You feel me, you can kind of. No, that's not aggressive. Nobody cops at your door.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to the story. What if she the type of girl that like, look like this, and then you guys kicked the door. That's crazy? This right, that was not symore. She got a nod her head right, look like the.
Speaker 4: Game of waste deep like I got a warrant to search your apartment. I got a warrant to search your apartment.
Speaker 3: If you got no warrant, I'm not like this.
Speaker 4: I have a warrant to search your apartment.
Speaker 3: Let me see looking through the people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, then I let you in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We're just looking for certain certain things in the house that I heard that you were a hoarding.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about, sir, That's why I said it was a leader. Once you got a warning, I'm gone.
Speaker 1: That's why are you ruined in the scene? He was talking about me ruining scenes when she came to Schooby doo it. It came as Velma, you're ruined in the scene.
Speaker 4: So he's searching the house and then he's like, man, I think I need to search you. I think it's on you. What getting real handsy, real handsy. I don't think. I don't think you have what you're looking for. He's like, yeah, I do. He just picks you up and just throws you on the bed ship or for Courtney, a.
Speaker 7: Little freaky ass. What if he searchs the crib. We're just looking for some things.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna fly anything.
Speaker 7: Okay, you search the crib, you come back. What's this did, how do you explain this?
Speaker 3: Man? How about we you show me what you do with this? You let her play with it and let her demonstrate.
Speaker 6: For your Yeah, okay, yeah, are you wait?
Speaker 1: Are you threatening her with time? If she doesn't like, are you going through that whole ship?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I can take you in right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You now?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: When you role playing? Right, is the role played dependent on the person's response or can you do the whole thing by yourself? It depends like because like say you ask her I could take you in right now, or you might she be like, well, can we work something out?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: But what if she don't say can we work something out? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I feel like it has to like in order for role play to work, I think two people have to be in on it. It only is fun when two people are doing it, Like I'm only in character and you're just like hah, It's like you're taking the fun out of it, like both of you guys.
Speaker 7: Ue, So all right, you see, like how I killed the vibe that day with today? I feel like you gotta be able to have a plan for both answers. So if he be like, well, all right, take me in or he's like, let me work something out because you know a nigger like him, you might not know, so you gotta kind of have some.
Speaker 3: Them for both ways, kind of sort of like you gotta have a plan beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like if you if you see your partners doing role play, that makes you like you gotta be like, okay, let me get.
Speaker 1: No yeah, no, shut up. If I'm fucking in here minded my business and you show up just like a cop, I'm gonna be looking at you like what the fuck is you're doing? It's hard for me to just jump into the character. Yes, up, I know it's a boot. You're absolutely right, but it's hard for me to just jump in the character it is. I'm not just ready to bore me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta love me out before you do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I don't know. Maybe I'm just too old and grumpy. I'm just not okay, I'm ready to be shaggy. You know, you just show up and I'm supposed to just jump into Okay.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 7: It's coming from the same niggas. Last week, it's sots women who created creative situation.
Speaker 3: Somebody you had the most creative fucking scheme the world has ever seen, and you fucked it all.
Speaker 1: Right, let me see what you Let me see what your career since you came back. Let's what is your Let me see what your creativity does with this next scene?
Speaker 3: Ship, I should have shut right, Why I shut?
Speaker 1: The would make me the villain and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Wow, this is whole plus looms. I don't want to have nothing.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying like, if we're being sexual, I know we're already in section. My blood is flowing, like my balls is filled, Like we can be sexual. I'm here. But if I'm in here cleaning chicken and you show up Justice Velman with a Scooby Doo doll, I'm not just gonna automatically just become shaggy like it's just hard for me to do that. And it's okay, Yes, I don't know what I was doing, but something she's like, she just comes in here likes and I'm just like, what the fuck is she doing? But okay, since you're the kick of creativity, this is what you're telling me. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Yes, how you doing, Yes, you're good? Bro.
Speaker 1: Number three The second one I like to it was the stripper and the client. But number three was the naughty nurse and the needy patient.
Speaker 3: Oh that one is I worked in the hospital. Okay, my goodness, ain't nurse. You gotta switch my fucking back.
Speaker 7: Pan, bitch, excuse me, sir? Can you please have some respect. I'm working, I'm trying my best.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck about none of that, and is my meds. Sir. I'll be there with you.
Speaker 1: That is nice to be there.
Speaker 7: I'll be here with you in a second because anything I could do for you right now to make you feel a little better, like, I don't know, you think of something? What if I fluff your pillow? It's right, shout out, grew on my fucking mood man, shut out, fluff a pillow real quick as some Oh you know that that feels nice? You feel fix the covers on or some ship like? Oh you know, spell a little warm in here?
Speaker 2: What about?
Speaker 3: Can I lift your leg up? You lift? Oh ship? You might be it might be might be on something.
Speaker 7: You know, Okay, you need a little leg pillow or something, reach up the leg?
Speaker 3: You feel that thing right there? Something like that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know? Can you start you off?
Speaker 2: Mad?
Speaker 4: Aggressive.
Speaker 7: I'm like, god, hospital.
Speaker 4: Sentence, No, you know what I would do. Remember I don't know if you guys saw the Sopranos or watch the Sopranos, but remember when one of the mob guys were in the he was in the high he had cancer and he bought in the nurse and the nurse was like, let me check your heart rate, and then titty fell out. I was like, yeah, that, if you're gonna do that, that's how you fucking did.
Speaker 3: You've never seen the soprano lasting fire?
Speaker 1: I thought that scene was fires. He was like, Yo, what the titty with.
Speaker 4: Just literally fell out of her nurse?
Speaker 7: Or Yo, did you ever see for all the Queen's men showed the taller per y'all you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 7: You ever saw the show with the old man pretending to be like he like he's like out of senile or some ship. Then the nurse like try to suck his dick, and then he showed that he's not seeing now no more.
Speaker 3: You never saw that? Mean, Oh my god, son, that was that was the wildest sh I seen. He goes, oh, suck it now, bitch.
Speaker 1: She's like, you forgot what the bell means y'all just let the ship fly.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's wow. That was well, let the ship flies.
Speaker 1: Well that's what that's literally what Lou's done. It does let the ship fly. It's not.
Speaker 7: That's you all right, since we're here, were no pun intended, But low boost does definitely let the ship fly. If you're a guy who's having a problem taking flight, low boots could definitely get you right, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, listen, bro see you listen.
Speaker 7: Life happens. Sometimes it's stress, sometimes it's work, it's diet. We don't always have the right fuel, that all the amount of fuel that we should have. And sometimes I came a little embarrassing, a little lackluster. But you don't really have to happen.
Speaker 1: You don't want to let out a little PLoP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pum pumbody.
Speaker 4: I want to see the yo, I want the blue and then.
Speaker 7: I want to see you know what I'm saying multiple streams.
Speaker 4: Of income income.
Speaker 7: To get this product, please go to low boost dot com is right, and please make sure you use our.
Speaker 3: Code hard or soft and you get ten percent off.
Speaker 1: Your ten percent off. We also have a product for the ladies. The ladies always talk about us having all of these things for men, the rock card, gummies for men and all of these other things, but load boots actually came out with the pills soaking, soaking, wet, and it is for women to have a perfect balance right, also a great tasting vagina. Yes, you know what I'm saying. It's made with pre biotics.
Speaker 4: It's probiotics, zink, vitamin D, vitamin E and another blend in there to get you right nice and soak and wet, increase wetness, better orgasms because we know when we wet the orgasm is amazing.
Speaker 7: Shout out to loboos for not falling victim to those standards.
Speaker 1: And then we also have drive boosts.
Speaker 7: Now, this is the one that I feel is probably the most important because you know, sometimes your driver is not there, and it's for men and women. So I said, it's really the most important.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Listen, if you're if you're.
Speaker 7: Having trouble, get your you know, situating situated. And this is not just for his, this is for hers. Yo, it happens. Nothing to be a shame of. Don't be embarrassed.
Speaker 1: We have solutions and we've been listen, we've been doing this ad for over a year. We've never gotten complaints. We've gotten several people that said, yo, that should be having my ship right. You know what I'm saying. My lady actually and Courtney actually both tried to soak and wet. Y'all, y'all give us the feedback because I'm telling you right now, low boost is that deal. So if you're out there you want a better drive, you want.
Speaker 3: A better box.
Speaker 4: Box wetter box.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy, and you want healthier taste, better taste, more streams, go over the low boost dot com, use code hard or soft, and turn yourself all the way.
Speaker 3: Up for the better overall sexual experience. To be honest, ship.
Speaker 1: You, I can't stand the way you drink that.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: He did it, simple as time. Why you what you did? See what you did last? Niggas watching because you can't do that, bro, do what the nigga raised a bottle and was like, I.
Speaker 3: Did not all right, just yo, son son son son, So you.
Speaker 1: Didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't spend the do that? Okay, I did not do that?
Speaker 1: All right, cool, I'm good spending the.
Speaker 3: A C is not on. There's a lot going on right now.
Speaker 7: Drinking like all you niggas.
Speaker 3: I can't even drink water in peace. I can't drink what said?
Speaker 1: Another break?
Speaker 3: Another break?
Speaker 7: It's hot, nigga, we need a break Lamont, God damn it. Now you know what's so funny?
Speaker 3: What's that? Yo? I remember?
Speaker 7: I'll never forget when I was back when I was giving girls like a fake name.
Speaker 3: My dad did to tell checked my name.
Speaker 7: Was Perry for like a month straight Perry. That's why when I saw his last name, I did remember that I.
Speaker 1: Had Why was your name was Perry?
Speaker 7: Because I used to really like the clothes line Perry Ellis And I was like, Perry count kind of wavy?
Speaker 1: Wait? Why did you like the clothing line Perry Ellis?
Speaker 7: That's all they had in the outlets at the time. It was that Banana Republican what's it called Woodberry? Yes, you back in the day, Pery.
Speaker 1: Is the only story that actually has still had clothes everything else somebody.
Speaker 3: And I was all my moms to give you know what, swell check my name was Perry? Right, that didn't last. I don't like a Perry before.
Speaker 1: We were before we had heat stroke just now or whatever the just happened here? We were talking about role plays, right, and the last one that I wanted to do, which is the one I found most interesting, was this stranger hook up. When I talked about all the time stranger the stranger hookup. Pretend you've just met at a bar. New names, new vibe, same bed, Act like it's a one night stand, and make it unforgettable.
Speaker 3: That is so far.
Speaker 4: I think someone submitted a story to me and they did that.
Speaker 1: It's so fire right, play it out, play it out, like make it, don't don't recall the story.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not trying to the story. We I walk into a bar by myself, isolated and or I'm actually at the bar whatever making conversation with people, and my partner comes up to me, and maybe another guy is trying to talk to me, maybe the bar. Me and bartender's having banter back and forth, and he says, hey, like, I see you over here, Can I buy you a drink? Okay?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: What's your name? Tell him completely different name. He tells me a completely different name, and then I don't know. We just make conversations like we don't know each other from a hole in the wall. Were just making up lives like fake lives of each other and then he goes, you want to get out of here after a while, and he's like he's like fieling up on your leg and like touching you, just doing.
Speaker 1: Like creepy ship is. If he didn't know you, it would be creepy.
Speaker 4: But you never had like a you never like been at the bar with someone. I's just vibing so much that the touch doesn't even bother you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm a god.
Speaker 4: You started touching me exactly, so it's like the playful like.
Speaker 3: Ha ha he ha ha, very very sensual.
Speaker 4: And then you want to get out of here. I know another spot. I hope we go to another spot. Boom, Now you're getting me lit. You want to go back to my crib? Oh yeah, that's cool. And then you do ship that you've never done before in the bedroom, Like that's the time to try. I knew ship. In my opinion, she went a peggan nigga.
Speaker 7: Wait wait, imagine imagine she got you tied up right and you agreed to the pagan, but then she bought that big subway ship. Like wait, yo yo ya you go with the the do you show the nigga your peace before you some ship that you never tried before.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, that's what, what can we do that you never tried before?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess, I guess we can. I guess we can. I guess. One thing I haven't tried is like, no, I tried that to in a hotel. Never mind. I was gonna say, like the windows open, like yeah, I was like, I already did that in the hotel.
Speaker 1: Something fucking in the window. You well you did it in d R in KNT kum I mistake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, why we talk about it? That wasn't got caught by the maid I did? They caught security on them? They yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 7: I closed closed, I mean I got. I got right on the balcony one time, my old crib, Like you got them balconies.
Speaker 4: I'm right there, eighty I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I'm right there watching people want to stop sad.
Speaker 4: Just wait, never fucked on my balcony before, in your crib, in my crib.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to a woman to do that that is by herself.
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't know. I would like no, I would like I would have a what did they call those things? A gazebo just to do it outside, but I would have.
Speaker 11: A gazebo so they can't see inside.
Speaker 3: You can't, but you're still outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did it, I told y'all we did in Mexico once and then we looked down the motherfuckers taking pictures of us, but with the professional camera.
Speaker 7: Oh, it was like three four in the morning putting that on the website.
Speaker 1: I had that nigga, the creep Mexican journalist was in what I'm telling you, asking what she said with the land was taking pictures of us from fucking across the pool up. He had the perfect ship for my balcony. Were going crazy and this nigga's taking pictures.
Speaker 3: What's the legal down in?
Speaker 7: So yeah, they look at you as an excursion.
Speaker 6: Now do you ever see somebody else having sex that happened to you before, you, like on the balcony or like an hotel, and see somebody else across the way.
Speaker 4: I've seen that. I've seen that before, actually seen it from my office building.
Speaker 1: I've seen that ship in Williamsburg. I've seen Cocomo. We buy Cokemo one day and everybody was looking up. This couple is in the window in the skyscraper. On that wavy apartment and fucking like crazy, and we just watching them sucking. The whole window is mirror. We just watching him hush, look crazy.
Speaker 4: He was like, I saw it in Saint Martin. I was on top of the roof of my hotel and there was like apartments but you can see, and I pulled up my phone to go like even like zoom, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 6: Shit, Yo, one time this girl came. We had a hotel like like like Lower east Side Manhattan area, so we wanted to do that, like the balcony window vibe right, So we open the curtain, so we go over there, we start getting in and I look up to the right, so there's like another I guess hotel, like you know, right across the way and literally right.
Speaker 3: Across from us.
Speaker 6: It's two guys going to town right each other, on each other. So it's two guys going to each other. So mind you, all you see is a nigga in all black come with the camera, so he's recording. He's coming like with the for me the around the waveview. So we both kind of just stop and look like, yeah, nah, we might have to close this. This fuck that that fucked the whole bob up. Bro, they were shooting that was a scene. Bro, they were shooting a scene in that and that ship.
Speaker 11: Shorty probably want to watch m hm. Nah, there was two white dudes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Do y'all care about that? When you're watching porn if it's white dudes and black dudes, yes, I do. So you need to see two black dudes? Yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Might watch bisexual porn. Everybody has to be black.
Speaker 1: It's not the same for me. I like seeing black dudes on white girls.
Speaker 3: You like saying white dudes on black girls.
Speaker 1: So no, not necessarily sometimes if they and they they are in something like devour stage sometimes, but not really.
Speaker 11: I fuck with white Dragon's not your thing.
Speaker 1: Nah, not at all, But I'm more so than not. I know you're about to say something. More so than not. I'm paying attention to the girl. No, for sure, you know what I'm saying. So I'm watching her do her thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I fuck with the I fuck with the white with the white white on black crime. That's cool.
Speaker 1: You fuck with white on black crime. No matter who it is.
Speaker 3: They gotta be, they gotta be the right play. I'm not just gonna just randomly got the top of the line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we be kind of prejudice on here. I'm gonna keep it a hundred.
Speaker 13: I say this if I'm a if I'm a watch but you.
Speaker 3: Like clear if I want to hear it parent.
Speaker 7: If I'm gonna watch some white porn because I'm not really into that, she gotta be super bad, like you gotta be like exquisite because this is not my bob.
Speaker 3: So for me to really be here, you gotta be like next level like that white. Yeah, you gotta be.
Speaker 1: Super I can't watch the trailer trash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't watch like but I'm gonna keep it real. Actually first no, first forty eight.
Speaker 6: Like Grandma from I forget it?
Speaker 1: Whoaa?
Speaker 4: You watch mature.
Speaker 3: Want to be he watches mature porn? So yesterday you watch white mature Granny milk.
Speaker 6: I watch granny porn. Doesn't matter the color. Oh BBW, grammy granny.
Speaker 4: You like it?
Speaker 3: You discuss. I ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna call. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna his young.
Speaker 7: I don't give a nasty niggas every time I feel every time i feel like I've seen it all on this show.
Speaker 3: It's somebody who just come in and like when Steph came in, I'm like a ship when you checked that just out you look, I don't got my stops because you need to be stopped. You see.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. I can't even tell you what I really be looking at. That's what I'm saying. I can't even really tell you you.
Speaker 3: Know what you remember we said we show we should have know our partners all the way. I don't want all my friends all the way.
Speaker 1: I need to know what I need to know.
Speaker 4: You like this?
Speaker 1: What like so when you.
Speaker 4: You like because it be a little it would be a little roast.
Speaker 3: Beefie, so you you like that like ground turkey. You just so you one at a time.
Speaker 1: He's like you like.
Speaker 3: You be you three on one.
Speaker 1: You be like typing in Granny and looking for like very like bro all white Puss, you like ball man bybe no no, no, no stop stop everybody, everybody stop.
Speaker 3: Let me come on.
Speaker 6: Like no, I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I don't know what day I'm literally trying to what you're looking for? Like what is the thing about this granny thing that you're looking for?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: So all right?
Speaker 3: Can I be vulnerable. All right, No you can't. You're gonna get judged. I'm letting you know, okay, proceed that your own. It's cool.
Speaker 6: I don't mind getting judge. So you're asking me to like, what am I looking for?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: So so so so basically? What do I type in on the on the random day?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: I'm thinking, you know, let me whack one off. What am I going to type in? I want to switch it up. I want to spice things up me personally. I'm typing in bb W ebony granny, gum job.
Speaker 1: Gums.
Speaker 3: Ship, what got.
Speaker 8: Worse?
Speaker 1: He is coming?
Speaker 15: Thank you Hi, yesterday run gum job job yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yo, my brother in Christ brother gumb job.
Speaker 7: The family equity is decreasing day by day.
Speaker 3: No, yes, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Crazy bb do you ebony granny gum drop?
Speaker 3: The start is? That's man job your gum job.
Speaker 7: Sorry that's so specific, but I know he's not lying. When he called me for his side quest, I swear with some ship that was just like that.
Speaker 3: You asked you for a spot?
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, damn, it was type of diabolical freak? Are you I got you?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I got you? That's crazy? What is it.
Speaker 1: What is it about this granny BBW granny gum job that you like? What is it that does for you?
Speaker 6: All right, I'm crying yesterday.
Speaker 3: My thing is like that title is so long.
Speaker 7: You even still horny after you right all of that, because I know, because you got your dick in your hand and you my grandmother dead.
Speaker 6: I'm hard because I already know what's about to come up. Right, So first of all, you're gonna get so you're gonna get some of the grandmas that look like real old, but they canna get some grandmas that look fait good. You get some grandmas that look busty. And then I like the ones where they start so they pull like the pants down and right before they do it, they put their teeth right down, take the teeth out, and then they go crazy and it's like, yo, that's like a limited head. That's like a.
Speaker 4: Up the island of pharmacy, looking like who picking up that ship?
Speaker 2: Gun?
Speaker 1: Oh my yo? This is yo, this is criminal. This is criminal. This is the niggas that you be on basketball teaser. You don't know what they be doing. And they wait for a grandmother to take a teeth out, put in an addresser so they could get better headed.
Speaker 7: Son, let me ask you a question, right, I want you to be in Yo. They said, you meet the perfect guy. However he looked. He looked like, how the niggas you be like and be looking good?
Speaker 1: Job?
Speaker 3: Sex fire got his.
Speaker 7: Own plate and you're going through his phone when you see that in his search history. Remember when you said you don't one hundred percent about the new is dealing with, How are you viewing him any different after seeing that?
Speaker 4: Be honest, I'm long kind of ass on him own kind of ass that because like, why would you? Why is that a category for you? I'm kind of asked.
Speaker 7: Question for the both of y'all. What's something that you can find in your partners porn search that.
Speaker 3: Might disturb you and hers?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, damn, I wish I didn't know you was into.
Speaker 1: That nothing, but I know most women into gay porn. No, let's go what's worse than that? What's worse than gay porn?
Speaker 3: Watch some animal ship reality for that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Your animals crazy reality like a nigga fucking a duck or some ship.
Speaker 3: Like horses up the phone, that little quack quap. How you gonna feel gonna fail. How you're gonna feel?
Speaker 1: I can't clip this. I can't clip they don't let the reality off.
Speaker 3: Speak.
Speaker 1: Can we start to show? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: You never know why he was jumping like that for the video. I gotta see the video on this. We're doing a lot of movements, a lot of body movements. So go over to patreon dot com backslash the herd or Soft Show we were. We will begin to release the videos the same day that we release the audio, or maybe the next day. All right, as long as we up to speed with the editing and stuff, the video will be going right on Patreon the same day or the next day after we release the audio. So yeah, catch up with us. We were on patreon dot com. All right, Welcome to the Hard or Soft Show. The show we talk about things people like about sex and things people don't like about sex, the things, the things that make us hard and the things that nick us soft? What happened to the ad libs used to be like.
Speaker 3: My stomach? You know, I got this situation. I'm trying very hard to hold for Sorry, why do you put my business? I didn't put on these too, motherfuckers? Did listen? You guys who don't know right, since it's out here, I got a.
Speaker 7: Little stomach situation, you feeling I ate some ship I probably shouldn't have ate. So I'm dealing with it. I'm dealing with it, you know, a little bit of detox and washing out and ship like that. So I'm trying to hold it down and not let no ship rip. Not trying you feel me go to the bathroom. But my movements and my participation and energy is very tainted and limited.
Speaker 3: At the moment that little quack.
Speaker 7: Quack, I bet I know you was clinching like a.
Speaker 1: Was mad tet it a piece of him here with my scared rare monfred devon there a k a elegance. I came a fight back to the ambiyonce.
Speaker 6: Tongue to focus.
Speaker 4: Someone goes to his knees.
Speaker 7: Yes, and if you switch it, yes, yesterday that you know the last thing you want to fucking right, last thing I got?
Speaker 3: I got dog poom poom?
Speaker 1: What was the song that she sang? What she called them? Poom poom?
Speaker 3: Jesus crash. I was just know the song and I'm not even gonna sing you remember this song? Of course, I'm of course I want the song.
Speaker 1: I remember the song A k A Chocolate thor a k A.
Speaker 3: I came doctor.
Speaker 1: Yo, this nigga wagged the tongue. Yo. I can't believe we got him today because he's been acting like he don't do it. But you only let the little tip out. He just gave us the tip.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: You don't do the whole lethal lips.
Speaker 12: Ship called the lethal lips lethal.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna hold you what that was tough? What just know I'm gonna I'm gonna get your.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's my mentor.
Speaker 1: Do what you gotta do. Boy, swing and fall left his doctor tongue crazy. There you got wag the dog.
Speaker 3: Nobody's in the miss safe. He's on the top.
Speaker 7: He been Yeah, bro, I promise you. If I'm not, i'mnna wait. I'm gonna wait, but none of you guys are safe.
Speaker 1: King Loon the.
Speaker 6: First sir the word.
Speaker 1: What's up? Man? How you feeling today?
Speaker 3: You know I'm fucking feeling today.
Speaker 1: Tyson over there? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know this.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 3: Who said that? There was on my shipless dimple?
Speaker 16: Everybodys niggas tell me ship it's getting loan down.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, cool, just keep the same next week.
Speaker 7: It's all coming back, watch coming for all your niggas everybody. But we're chilling that besides obvious, we're chilling. Man, We hear you know what I'm saying. I'm gonn have to get some ship off my chest no pun intended.
Speaker 1: Ye, So we do have a guess.
Speaker 3: Very excited.
Speaker 1: You have a guest in this student? Introduce him? Let us introduced whichever Cool?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm aady.
Speaker 1: You're ready to go?
Speaker 3: Okay, cool? What do I want to start with today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Boy, you know what, I'm damn so many options.
Speaker 7: We got my man with the plane, hundred grand, we got triple s a k A not today but yesterday.
Speaker 3: A k A side quest, Yes you feel me a k A k A the gummy worms a k A the real senior citizen.
Speaker 7: I thought I was. I thought I had a thing for old with chicks with you kind of got me. You got a thing for old chicks. It's different with no teeth, no teeth, oh my god, no dental plan.
Speaker 1: A k A breast today a k A.
Speaker 3: Aka the breast to ever do.
Speaker 7: It better than all the breasts.
Speaker 3: A k A spider man or.
Speaker 7: Peter Parker said, ak a destiny all venom yesterday. Oh yestiny a k A too something to do something, my neck, in my back and ten percent body.
Speaker 1: You don't say the golden girls side, nigga.
Speaker 3: You just want to show them win today.
Speaker 7: Girl aka Blanche could never leave. I was doing today, brother man, I'm doing okay, slim Jong.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. I'm doing good.
Speaker 7: Happy to be back here, miss the real Kevin Durant. Yeah, I'm showing you introduce your call in effect. Guess oh you're going for it ahead, Yeah, I give so.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: I want to introduce my illustrious, the beautiful Courtney chival shov a k A Courtney hard Dashian a k A little fizz a k A kinky Batman a k A what.
Speaker 3: You call what you call the loon?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: Was it buttered up? Bacon gree bacon greet There we go. Ak sunny d a k A sunny d the wet breast today? Yeah, today they came the Perubian body wave.
Speaker 3: I'm still not unative spinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I know Courtney very well. I'm looking at look you're looking at the floor like this, like this you're.
Speaker 6: Lo She didn't she look at me for like five minutes.
Speaker 7: Yeh, I know the real well yeah, narrative spinner, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: A k A.
Speaker 6: Courtney. I'm sorry. You know I love you. You got to know your personal Yeah. No, for sure, Corney gonna be mad.
Speaker 7: For two business days, all right, one bit like Amazon Amazon package.
Speaker 3: She'll be good by the next day, next day, next day, delivery.
Speaker 1: Over it now?
Speaker 6: No, but yes, Courtney is in the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How you feeling today, court I'm hot, but we out here unnaturally hot today.
Speaker 1: It's really even this morning when I was working hot from like I started at five. By five thirty, my face was drenched. I'm like, what the fish? I wouldn't have moving fast? I want to do all this. It was so hot.
Speaker 3: I almost want to stay at work. I don't want to live, right.
Speaker 6: You don't mean nigga be out of eight fifty nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Hang up to nine on three today.
Speaker 1: Yo. Man, we have had a hell of a week. But first before we talk about that week before, do you want to.
Speaker 6: What we're getting?
Speaker 3: Sorry ak for you too, bigga, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I just want to say that we've been on this journey with this show for I want to say four years, three, four years something like that. I can't really recall.
Speaker 4: Was it since twenty twenty? Did you started the pandemic.
Speaker 1: After the beginnings? Maybe twenty one one? Yeah, four years. Lou has been here for most of that time. I want to say, maybe three years something like that. At least at least two and a half something like that. Yeah, definitely about two and a half.
Speaker 4: And I think I'm pulling. I think I already made a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna check now, I'm gonna check your Golden Shower video.
Speaker 1: A person that has been there, I want to say, longer than you is the person that has been edited for us this whole time. We actually went through a process where he wasn't around, and I went and found him, brought him on board, and he is behind all of the magic that you see that you used to see on YouTube is now when I'll pay youreon, that you see on Instagram, that you see on TikTok, all of the little things that you see us doing, any of the visuals. He has been behind that. And that is not something that I want to like. You gotta understand his magic to that we tried other people that didn't. It wasn't the same we missed out. Loon was like, yo, you hit me on the side of Loon runs our social media, Solun has hit me.
Speaker 7: Like yo, oh yeah, oh yeah, I forgot about that time.
Speaker 1: Yo, I don't really like Lou. I know, let's you know, listen. He's like, yeah, but I mean, who where's the person that used to do our ship.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep I'm gonna keep it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm probably gonna say the same thing that you did because I remember hitting Taiho and I was like this clip was as.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you know what it is. It's like, you know how nobody make it like your your your mother or your dad makes food. It's like, no, this saw is missing something right. So I was like, from here's the fun's From the minute it happened, I was like, yo, bro, what is this? I was like no, because I'm not I'm listen, We're keeping a respectful up here. I'm not disrespecting what anybody else is doing. But I'm like, yo, I feel like there's a slight difference in quality. And that's when the whole conversation came and you know, anybody. If it's one thing people gonna realize about.
Speaker 3: Me, I'll say, what the funk I be thinking?
Speaker 7: So I wasn't my all like, yo, bro, listen, you gotta do what you gotta do, and you got it. I think you need to do this, you know, And and it was a you don't want to say, it was a very comfort me. We spoke for about an hour and I was like, here, listen, what you're saying. Right, I'm not arguing with you, but what I'm saying is we need to be wrong. Okay, we need to do what we have to do. And I'm happy that we did that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: And I will also say you are responsible some of the worst days I've ever had on the internet ever.
Speaker 6: Ever.
Speaker 7: Fact, I can't tell you how many times I've woken up and I should have, say one hundred, one hundred and hundred, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what the fuck did I do?
Speaker 1: What did I do?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Fl me and I'm like a ship. Niggas got me.
Speaker 7: And even when I thought like what it was, I was one, I was hoping niggas ain't see so I ain't uploaded and I skipped to the next Oh nah, you skip this.
Speaker 1: That's the social.
Speaker 3: Media because me, because with me, make sure that I'll say.
Speaker 1: And you've affected every single person here. You affected yesterday, you freed a loan. You also you broke up a relationship for her. Yeah you do you notice she you you broke up one of her relationships like they broke they broke up. So when I'm telling that to you, guys, that's listening, right, I need you to understand. He has all creative control. Like we rarely send him like your clip this so he'll watch. And what he used to tell us is like, yo, he used to hit me on the side. I'm like, yo, I love the show. I actually watched the show. And so because of that, he's able to pick the high moments in the show because he's actually finish show you went through like your clips through an editor or AI or ship like that. They don't know what the fuck, they're just going for whatever.
Speaker 4: They don't know the feel or like the gist of the show. So it's better to get someone to actually watch it.
Speaker 1: He's watching the ship right this, nigga, She posts, we posted the ship. The nigga broke up about it.
Speaker 3: It was Golden Showers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it was we was on the phone last week and yeah, man, we had a we hit a milestone. I don't know what we're doing. We're shaking these up? Are we shaking everybody? Shaking them up? Now? They don't peel you just turned turn this way, get one from the counter. You should what all right, nigga? You see everybody else had it.
Speaker 3: Take the headphones off.
Speaker 4: You have to okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Right to everybody out there. We here, we ready to celebrate harder soft hits.
Speaker 3: One should we come on camera for this?
Speaker 1: Just let them just go a hundred fucking no point.
Speaker 7: That shouldn't be bitch ship, I'm really a heart my own gun turning? God damn hands seat. We hit a hundred thousand followers on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Sh ain't pop?
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Pop?
Speaker 1: My should strong ass nigga, Yeah, god damn greasy is fucking I got a lot of baking grease on. Get the bottoms?
Speaker 3: Got this whole week? Were ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah right? You good?
Speaker 3: You really a freaking so greasey.
Speaker 1: Like being what you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing for?
Speaker 1: Gout? Head hold on? Why is the room is nuts? Courtney was absolutely.
Speaker 6: Nuts?
Speaker 1: Right now your ship glitch, It's cool. Don't leaving the point was making. Yeah, that's the point. We have Drew here. He flew up here from North Carolina, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Can I can I throw something out there?
Speaker 2: Toll?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 6: I know we're making an announcement one hundred thousand, but since we since we had that? Was that a couple of days ago? We had one hundred and one thousand? So I just want to I just want to update the people.
Speaker 1: One on one and to the two people out there, like, yo, we have been through so much with this brand, so many ups and downs. Ship. We was I don't want to say banned, but we were shadow band for a long time. We might still be.
Speaker 3: We have like a permanent shadow.
Speaker 1: And Drew hit me and he was like, Yo, what's happening with you?
Speaker 3: Is your tags?
Speaker 1: He's like, they're banning your tags, so you're not being seen nowhere. So I hit Loan and I was like, YO, take those off and use these other ones, and he suggested and from there she started flying. She started flying. So thank you so much for being a fucking uh. You're really good at your job. You know what I'm saying. If whoever's fucking Drew out there, just know he's excellent at what he does.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying honestly and truthfully, because.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker is excellent. Way, the motherfucker's talented because.
Speaker 7: He know he don't just make clips. He got he low key is like a creative director, being honest, not real ship, because it's one thing to make some ship, but it's another thing when you pick.
Speaker 3: What to actually make. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So just know that we were going to sleep at night knowing that. Okay, we know he's gonna just make this episode. This episode is gonna be some heat. I know he's gonna do the It's a it's a luxury to be able to sleep well at night, you know, knowing that you're doing that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, even though I'm a fucking get your right because I know.
Speaker 1: You know absolutely right. A lot of the people here that have been part of this navy, y'all have seen so much. Y'all have seen so much. Y'all my extended family. We talk every day. We sometimes we argue, you know, more times than not, we laugh and joke with each other. I have to tie somebody up at the play party.
Speaker 4: That was so random.
Speaker 1: She reached out today and because I said I'm not I didn't want to bring the milk and table. I said, why don't you be the extra and since you want extra shit and she said, I ain't pussy or whatever, and I said, all right, So we're gonna bring you to the fucking play party. We're gonna blindfold your ass, and we're gonna tie you up on the corner. I got plans for her. I'm wondering what her permissions are, right, I'm wondering what her permissions are because I am ready to let her be jumped by her people that she permisses. You know what I mean, Let's see what you got since you was such a gangster.
Speaker 3: Ready to fuck you in the mouth. Consentual, yo, I ain't gonna lie consentually. I ain't saying consentually.
Speaker 4: That was just a weird thing to say, though.
Speaker 3: That's not the right word.
Speaker 1: It was aggressive.
Speaker 4: You're aggressive wondering how you are in the bedroom with your girls. You'd be like, yeah, you now what you feel about that?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Like quae quick, quiet, nigga, I'm very at this levels.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it real with you. You know, it was aggressive. Barry Ship Barry last week he was here the clip that was driving. He was like, I'm just looking at the cliff like angry.
Speaker 16: This is aggressive as fun, angry, light skinned nigga in the back of the head.
Speaker 1: She hit me on the on the side and she was like, he's.
Speaker 3: He's scary nigga, like a big ass. I'll be shure.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, that's the nigga I would not like.
Speaker 3: He looks like a sure nigga. Your nigga, the real Jaalen Hurts shut.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Barry. By the way, Barry got a new page is the Barry Love Show on Instagram. Shout out to Barry, and shout out to all of our guests, all of the people that have been on the show that have helped us get to this space. You know, it's a great space for social media. It doesn't really make or break the brand, but it says something about the people that said, Yo, I like them, I fucked them. I want to see more of them. That says something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: You know, it's crazy we don't even have a thousand guests. I know she ain't fuck a thousand niggas.
Speaker 3: I just thought about it. She ain't fucking thousand niggas. We ain't have a thousand guests. Ain't no way. She fucking more niggas, and we had guests, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, You know what I mean, we was only fucking They called it once a week.
Speaker 3: She don't got a thousand.
Speaker 1: This is only three four years.
Speaker 3: She don't got a thousand. He's not wronging the week.
Speaker 1: Of course it's ten years. That's still only five hundred damn.
Speaker 3: So it's hard trying to sound is a tough number, bro. A thousand niggas.
Speaker 1: Guys, we have been here for some time. We had to stop against some water.
Speaker 4: History strokes in here.
Speaker 3: Court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't done this segment in a while. Being at your back seeming to be back in action, Oh god, seemingly Okay, What's what got you hard this week?
Speaker 3: What got your mused? Learn that new dragon?
Speaker 4: Dragon?
Speaker 1: So what do you when you're when you're playing with your what are you watching porn?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you know? You're just in your crib and the dark stuff in your face? No, no, no, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 4: Actually chimming myself. What I'm filming myself. I like the way I look when I'm doing certain things. Can you be filming yourself sucking or riding it in different position.
Speaker 1: Don't you try to take.
Speaker 4: And I know she's dressed up for the lingerie on and I will be in front of.
Speaker 3: The video yet.
Speaker 1: Drew down on the breast off.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful.
Speaker 7: You got to people gradually into that comic. Yeah, because if a girl this is a video sucking a dick and a cat woman leather, I'm just gonna be like, so what are you doing with the video shows?
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 4: I keep them, I keep them to myself and sometimes I'm master off my own videos.
Speaker 3: No, Cordy, you a different level, Cordy, I was.
Speaker 14: I wasn't thinking just be fired too. But they have other people in there, Like I never just wanted to me jacking off and the jacked off to be jacking off. That's a crazy gay you feel it.
Speaker 4: But my so my solo play is fire. But you know there's cam girls and solo plays. So my solo plays fire, and I like to get off of my own solo play.
Speaker 3: You know that's a re rock right there for you. That might be the most conceited ship out.
Speaker 1: This is a jerk off to himself jerking off. I was like I was sitting there listening to him like, Yo, that's interesting, play bro gay ish and speaking of Linda, Yo, he helped us get here, come, helped us get here to Yana helped us get a Glittersaurus Toro, bacon fucking meat pocket meat pocket. Yeah, y'all know meat pocket meat pocket. Yo. We've had so many people walking wolf crazy te on, so many people that we've had helpless to get here. I just wanted to say that, but yeah, yeah, solute, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. You're just sitting there watching it. You're just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I get on my own I get on my own solo play.
Speaker 1: Off to it. And I'm with you on that. I didn't want you to take the joy out of her doing it, watching it back and just rubbing yourself while you stuff in your face with it's.
Speaker 4: Not something I want to But I'm also writing too, like, I'm also writing it too, So I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: I thought you was double penetrating. I was about to.
Speaker 3: Wrap this up, y'all. I ain't gonna lie, are you good?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 3: Yo? Grip loan lonely do something.
Speaker 6: You have friends as friends.
Speaker 3: I've been trying for three years. Friend, that's not Yo, that's a real thing though, I like, all right, what is happening? Wait, all right, all right.
Speaker 7: Outside of Courtney, because she's like that cousin from Canada that you see once in summer.
Speaker 3: Right, are that certain?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 3: I'm not yo.
Speaker 7: Don't like you never had like a no no, no, I'm not not saying you will be, but I want to see this. It's like kind of flat No, you're never like said that like brolly.
Speaker 1: No, it's just be a butt after were friends in the beginning at even if it's a fat as, it's not like yo. You gotta know they'd be like yo, you you were your fat ass or something like. It's like friendly fat ass.
Speaker 3: Not like perfect ass out of here with the biggest cities.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 7: He did it?
Speaker 1: He did yesterday? Click? What time is it? What I need that the tongue.
Speaker 3: Know what part of North Carolina?
Speaker 1: Did you see it?
Speaker 3: Carolina? Yesterday?
Speaker 7: What is the time?
Speaker 1: Stample this yesterday?
Speaker 3: And yes, give the tomtown make you like very difficult.
Speaker 1: I'll find it, you know I can, but I'll come in the discorder everyone for anybody be it that wants to see doctor Tongue just know you're gonna have to see it on the Patreon. It will be in this episode. Right, it's right there, he did it. You've been controlling the tongue for so long.
Speaker 6: You must be really excited.
Speaker 4: That his tongue jumped out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: It jumped out and like it did the thing, it did the thing. This slither is you definitely slithering slithering because he's.
Speaker 7: Holding his but he can't hold the tongue in the but at the same time, he can only work one muscle, so the tongue just let out.
Speaker 3: I'm glad, everybody is all. I'm glad everybody is having fun. Yo, everybody, I'm letting you know when I'm coming on time.
Speaker 1: Next week.
Speaker 2: I don't want.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 6: I'm taking names and kicking ass next week.
Speaker 3: Remember when they killed John? Remember when they kill John w Dog?
Speaker 1: Remember Yo? The beam where the nigga walks in the room mad serious and stares everybody down. Next week.
Speaker 4: Next week is gonna be him?
Speaker 1: Oh, I got him? Just watch I got him, loom.
Speaker 6: Don't what made you heard this?
Speaker 3: One? A couple of things?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: One? I like leg muscles. That's what a man weird.
Speaker 7: I don't know something about that little cut right there in the leg kind of got them a little excited. But the other thing that I noticed, you ever, like, so you know, when you first have sex with somebody, it's almost like dating, right when you meet somebody first and you're a little nervous, you know what I'm saying, kind of you know, hoping you say and do the right things, et cetera, et cetera, saying to a fucking sometimes when you first start fucking somebody, kind of your mind, I'm like, damn, I hope I'm doing my thing. You know what I'm saying, Like you can you can almost be in your head a little but maybe a little bit of nervous.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 7: But I was fucking my shorty like the other day, and like that was the first time that I verrely remember just being like, yo, I got this, Like you know, it's like like you know, you know, like you know.
Speaker 3: You know the Jackie Rob. You know what I'm saying, Like you take this route to work every day. I could do this wrong with my eyes closed. I know it, like I know this route.
Speaker 7: So that was so now I'm starting to feel like I noticed what I'm saying, lives, I'm using GPS.
Speaker 3: No more. That's kind.
Speaker 1: That is such especially for men. I don't know about how if that is for women. If you just know what he likes to make him, I don't know if that's the thing. It probably is. But knowing how to make knowing your girl's spots the thing she's into. It's such a fucking that ships. Such a chess piece. Bro, bro that ship bro. Once you know her body. And it took me mad long. I tell you, I was just fucking mad long. I wasn't even trying to learn. I just thought she But to her credit, we I asked her, like, yo, why are you not so much more now than you're used to? And she said, I know my body more like I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Really, that's it. That's true too. Like you, as you're getting older and as you're in a relationship with someone, you get to learn your body a little bit better as well. Yeah, absolutely, especially if you have the same partner for quite some time. Yeah, you start to understanding your body more.
Speaker 1: What is the understanding that you have with your body? Because I can tell you what I know about you know the way I'm moving there.
Speaker 3: But what do you?
Speaker 4: I think for me, it's more like we're exploring, and now I understand what I really do like, and then I can also communicate to you what I really do like, oh I don't like because like in the beginning, you can't. We don't really tell your partner, oh I really don't. But now when you get comfortable, you're like, hey, like I loved when you did this, or maybe let's not do that anymore. Or I think it's a comfortability with your partner, and that's when you're like, Okay, now I know my body more and I'm comfortable saying what my body likes. I think that's what That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Are you in your head directing yourself towards your orgasms or your combs, because to me, it seems like it's very mental.
Speaker 4: For women, I think it is mental, like I think for men it's like more physical like, but for women, we like the mental have to be there because now I'm thinking about, oh my god, he's hitting that spot. Oh my god, I loved he ate my pussy. Oh my god, I love when he puts me in this position. Like you're thinking, You're like, oh, all this together is mentally making me get to my orgasm.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think about the last time your orgasm when you to make yourself orgasm now.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely like ooh women's And then I'm thinking and I'm replaying that in my head. I'm like, oh shit, remember that if I.
Speaker 1: Put you in one position that you know you like, is that automatically like a direct conduit towards it. It's if it's after I made you not this way last time? Yes, do you relate to oh shit?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: And now I'm thinking about it, and now I'm connecting, and I'm just like, Okay, we're getting there. We're getting there.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. Sometimes it can't be just straight physical too, I'm not. I don't want to say it's straight mental for all women. I think sometimes it is physical with us as well, because like if you have a toy on my clip and you fucking me, like, I'm just thinking about that toy in my clit at the time, I'm not thinking about all the other shit that's happened before you.
Speaker 7: Ever you ever like thought about an earlier relation ship you had and like maybe they might have said or did something upset you, but you just didn't know what it was or how to even like articulate why you feel how you feel, and then maybe later on, as time goes by, you might think back and say, you know what it was because of this, and when they did this, it might not have been of what they said about how they said it. And now, like you know, you probably know how to communicate certain things now that you couldn't before. So when you get older, be the same thing with sex, be certain shit that you like. But how do I tell Like, how do I tell you? How do I communicate this to you for you to understand? Like, it's very difficult, you know what it is that I want. I can be fairly difficult, And sometimes all it takes is time, Like as you get older, like you know, certain shit like I like this this way, I like it when.
Speaker 3: You do it at this time. Like it's hard sometimes to like get that point across.
Speaker 1: Three sixty moment to what we were talking about earlier. Yes, sorry, I know you got something to say three sixty moment. This is exactly what I was saying earlier. It's hard to communicate it once you understand it because you so in your rhythm about what you always do or whatever. But with time, the sex can't get better.
Speaker 8: Whoa.
Speaker 7: You know what, I don't want to be the person to put negativity into the atmosphere, so I'm gonna sit this one out.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily see this still on the fence that you can teach a man how to stroke. I'm still on the fence about that.
Speaker 1: I'm still my stroke has definitely changed. But you're right, I had to want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, I'm saying, yeah, your stroke changed too. Oh yeah, because of my back.
Speaker 3: But why.
Speaker 7: B it's the hardest soft show because yesterday back I left that shy and like six on his way to King's calendar.
Speaker 4: You know what made me soft this week?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We didn't do the hert Oh we said heart this week? But fine, what made you hear me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: So that was before the heart and okay, no, I'm not trying to rush it, but I'm just thinking about what made me soft?
Speaker 3: What made you so? The quack the quack quack loom, pounding that duck out.
Speaker 11: I knew that wasn't gonna be good. Pounding that duck out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that made me so.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to think about this, but I can't. I can't stop thinking about I'm so happy I did that to you? So happy, I'm supposed to duck tonight just to make me feel better.
Speaker 1: Camera my nigga, Okay, yesterday, what made you hard? This week?
Speaker 6: H made me hard this week? Somebody told me that they wanted to smash me up. I was doing some question thing on my Instagram the other day and somebody wrote me on the side and was like, I'm tired of you playing.
Speaker 3: They just was real aggressive and I was like, that was kind of fire.
Speaker 4: I like that they want to smash you up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was like, nigga, I want to smash you up with a grilled cheese.
Speaker 6: She's falling out the side.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, wait, they want to smash you up like a grilled cheese.
Speaker 6: Know when the cheese fall out the side of the grilled cheese, Like it's like like splat, like like the Monstars on Space Tam.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's sexy?
Speaker 3: It's like a smash burger.
Speaker 6: Like it was the al that's not I want to smash you like grilled cheese. She didn't say that specifically, but she just said that. You're like, I know, you be talking about getting smashed and you like doing all of that stuff and you know she said other stuff that was like, I just like when people are very direct with me. Yeah, that's what made me.
Speaker 3: Maybe y'all should change the direction a little bit.
Speaker 1: Smash you like the cheese hanging out, but he likes those type of.
Speaker 12: Like that.
Speaker 1: This guy's a bag of ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, friender bender teeth out.
Speaker 1: Very interesting fell over here, he's very interesting.
Speaker 3: More you get to know this.
Speaker 4: Guy, very interesting fellaw.
Speaker 1: Well, he said, you think you knew me, You really have no idea. I didn't, and now I'm learning you.
Speaker 3: Never really know.
Speaker 7: You really don't know someone like I would never see him on the train and think that this is what he types in on porn? Dude is I wont know what what she would probably type in on porn, but I would never look at you within Yeah, b b W grany's with no teeth.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes it might be jobs. I didn't know gum job was a thing. It might be s S bb W super size.
Speaker 7: Wait wait, that's is that a level above bbwes? So that's like super saying BBW supersize bb W. That's that's like the ko can of BBWs. So is that like that with the Charles ha Like, is.
Speaker 6: That what that it's that it's a level up from regular.
Speaker 3: That's the s FY fifty.
Speaker 4: Mercedes Big Body.
Speaker 3: That's the Jet Blue.
Speaker 1: You up here from North Carolina. I'd like to know what got you hard this week?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna workaholic, So it's like really like when I'm doing my ship and the girls trying to do everything to get you to not do work that's should get me right, It's just like, nah, the temptation is there, but then I'm just like trying to like decide whether like am I.
Speaker 4: Really all my ship enough to even get this ship?
Speaker 2: I'm like and usually it's like the peak of work and then I just pause and do that ship that gets me right. It's like, yeah, I really deserve this ship that gets me rock hard. It's like, yeah, I'm putting in the work.
Speaker 4: They want to see how you look, Drew. They want to see how you look like, got arrived on my gun, so I don't.
Speaker 3: Go shoot you. Okay.
Speaker 1: Does anybody have a hard things? People like in the bedroom? Things that make us hard?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, Yesterday's camera things that make us hard.
Speaker 3: It's gonna sound so dumb.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: I like? When I put my dick in that first and our mouth just open. Oh yeah, I ain't gonna demo because that's crazy, you know, Like I just like that, like, oh ship, I really like that.
Speaker 1: I really like the reaction to penetration that women give you, Like this is why I be talking about for so long. Had really not my thing because I don't get that saying like they just go like it's not like when you first put your meeting and you could just see that jokes in their body.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite part of sex.
Speaker 1: It's that because we're visual and we like the audio. We like the response that women give us to you know what I mean that we're affecting that way. And so when I'm giving them a head and they just they lean back and they it's just not.
Speaker 4: I have a heart, I forget it. My heart is missionary. And he's staring at you and it's like a stare and it's like, yeah, I'm I'm fucking you like this, I'm fucking you like this, and you're just and he's talking to you. It's not even nothing crazy like you like it. It's just like, damn, I missed this pussy. You missed what you want me to say? I love you after this is going on.
Speaker 1: I'm very passionate.
Speaker 9: She'sa listen listen, I know what's going on. What's going on, Listen, listen.
Speaker 6: I think we are all happy for you. I think I'll speak for myself, but I'm happy for you. I know you've been going through a lot, Court, I know you've been through a strenuous process, and I'm happy that you're enjoying the summer. I'm happy that you're enjoying life again.
Speaker 3: I'm having so much fun over here. Oh my god, I'm gonna tell you guys, we're done recording. What are you doing, bro, I'm texting cording.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been texting me duck videos. He's texting me dunk videos this whole time, and I'm so traumatized. I am so traumatized by.
Speaker 1: Him right, so much. That's why you said you was.
Speaker 4: Dunk videos ever since Matt Duck gifts and I'm just like, damn, this is like, I'm.
Speaker 3: So mighty ducks.
Speaker 1: What about a soft y'all? Get us out of here, close us out, Curry Dug.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not dunky y'all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yo, so dis wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm sorry this nigga.
Speaker 6: Everybody, and this nigga slap his knee.
Speaker 4: I'm so hot, Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Oh where is myself? All right, he's weak.
Speaker 1: You're weak. You clink off your own joke, young ju?
Speaker 3: You see this week? All right? All right?
Speaker 7: Okay, it is the pre work I got me wilding. We're keeping a Hunding's keep it funny.
Speaker 1: You know what that said?
Speaker 3: Next week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: About next week?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yo.
Speaker 7: I hate when people over promising under delivered mm hmmm, because like you don't have to say anything, you know, like what's mynny, I'm gonna bring you some Chipotle and don't you even ask for a Chipotle?
Speaker 3: Alright, nigga, now where's Chipotle?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I don't really like when it comes I always try to remain like in a real serious conversation with like somebody that I'm dating. I like to be like super duper humble when it comes to like sexual conversations and like my capabilities and shit like that, you know what I mean. But when you like talking real big hot shit, you know what I'm saying, like X Y and Z whoop people. To be honest, I'm kind of a little turned off on the love if that sounds kind of crazy, but I'm very a little turned off.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I could show you better that I can tell you.
Speaker 7: Dan, It's like, okay, now I kind of got you on this scope or I have you like on a pedestal, and you're kind of making it harder for yourself, you know what I mean? Like, if I don't expect anything from you, then I'll just be happy. Usually I'll be happy.
Speaker 3: Whatever is that I get.
Speaker 7: But I got this whole big ass large expectation for what is you about to do? And you don't really fulfill that agreement. I'm kind of unsatisfied, and I gotta leave your bad YELP review.
Speaker 4: I don't like snock on my dick, Like when someone's sucking your dick and it's like.
Speaker 1: It falls in a there's a consistency of spit that's fire.
Speaker 3: How do we get here? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Did I ruin your story?
Speaker 3: Among other things?
Speaker 1: How do you just, oh, no, snot is my thing? When that that coming out like the face thing, yeah, and it's not coming out the nose and you're mixing it with the spit and.
Speaker 11: With the tears to fire you like all that, all that, whatever, all the whole company.
Speaker 3: Just no teeth that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think snot is my vibe? Like you need to blow your nose?
Speaker 3: Do you have allergies?
Speaker 16: Do you need to.
Speaker 1: Do you need to sneeze? Sneeze because then you because because what they do is they wipe the whole ship on your ship.
Speaker 9: I ain't.
Speaker 3: Got my DIXI yeah, we don't need to do that. Court you you're snytter.
Speaker 4: If it's if it's deep, yeah, if it's deep in there, I got flu there's yours your problem, it's my fluid.
Speaker 1: I don't care or not that I hear that. Yo, Yes you got any input on these hearts and soft of what we are here? We are here, I mean you want to actually matter of fact, I'll be real quick. This is this is my soft right here.
Speaker 6: I hate when people text me things that should be over a phone call. So if you're if you feel like you want to do something to me sexually, or you know something like that, or you want to get into the bag, I don't feel like texting is always.
Speaker 3: The medium for that.
Speaker 4: Really, where you want to voice note, you want to FaceTime.
Speaker 6: Voice note, face phone call is good, don't text me like, yeah, I want.
Speaker 3: You to be like, Bro, I don't have time. I not reading all of that, and I'm not getting hard off of reading that. You're very strange, you know, I mean me a voice note or you.
Speaker 6: Called me on the phone and say some ship, he's a strange man that I try to tell you you are actually strange because what's wrong with the text?
Speaker 3: Now you can reread that ship all day with you gonna respond to it? Or I'm not reading the text.
Speaker 6: For the same reason that niggas don't read porn books, go watch the porn books that listen to the porn books. That don't go read the porn they're not reading Kuan Mills and insane books. Bro talking about.
Speaker 7: I'm going I'm gonna keep it a hundred if we have like a conversation like about like an argument or something like that. I'm not reading anything past three or four lines. But if you send me a text that was a thesis statement what you want to do to me, I will pull this car over and this in the middle of traffic, put my hazards on.
Speaker 3: I need to read, and I will.
Speaker 7: Read every word that you said, every single every word, every word, and then respond I.
Speaker 1: Used to read sex stories me too, like in the back of Hustler and ship like that. I used to literally flip through the Hustler to the back the little short story section and read that ship and visualize what I'm reading.
Speaker 4: You can't use your imagination.
Speaker 7: Yes, I remember I got in trouble in the fourth grade. My grandmother gave me ten dollars about one of the Little Hood book from the Niggas on Fulton, and they was fucking in that book and I was like, like, oh they're getting.
Speaker 1: That was pouring back in this n before porn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love sending the nasty text invisible list or echo we we we we.
Speaker 3: Let me talk, met me.
Speaker 6: And echo the slam one.
Speaker 3: N I like a pussy when it's slams. Just that's some powerful pussy right there.
Speaker 1: And gentlemen, this has been an amazing episode that was fired by the way, I don't think I've ever gotten the several screen I don't think I've ever got one of those fires. And I also was you know what else makes me soft? When they put the invisible over the nude, especially when it's a video, and then I can't I'm trying to get the fucking and the literalgy is going away coming back?
Speaker 4: Say why because we don't know who you're around, and if you don't have like that protective screen, I don't just want my nude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can't get this video to.
Speaker 6: You have to wipe it first, and then you don't even need to do that.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is just download it and watch it from your from your photo album.
Speaker 3: Actually a lot of work.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's one button download.
Speaker 7: Just like all of soft video when I upload them in the morning. That's why I be having all download. Where's that I ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna lot to you. I didn't even know that's what you had to do. Yeah, just download so you don't have to do that.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do it. All you have to do is hit the download button, go into your photo app and watch the video.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that either. You're a what I give this just like get this away from it.
Speaker 1: Had no idea that you learned something new everyday.
Speaker 3: It's for business.
Speaker 1: I learned something new every fucking day, y'all. It has been an amazing episode. Slightly long. I apologize for the extent, but yo, this was a celebratory moment. I also was waiting for Kasha to show up. She was supposed to pop in but she couldn't make it today. Also reach out to Kasha. She just dropped the book. She just dropped her first book and also her e classes. So reach out to Kasha. Go to all Underscore AU Underscore Natural thirty eight. She will be hosting our play party Game Day this Saturday, July twenty sixth. All right, Also Kingston Drinks is before that. Courtney already told y'all all of the people that we have there and we get in the play party chat lit in the discord. So if you're listening, come on over there. All right, news is about to be flying and talk about what we want to do.
Speaker 3: Yo, heto Can you add me to the channel? Please?
Speaker 1: My brother, I love you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Before we go, say one thing.
Speaker 6: Yes, we give out a lot of salutes today, guys, but I definitely want to salute Tahoe. Right, I feel like you've given a lot of salutes, but I definitely want to salute Tahoe. And you know, just everything that you've done and your constant work, You're constant. You know what I'm saying. Being on top of things. You know what I'm saying. I think everybody in this room, all of us, I think, is very appreciative and very much grateful for you. You know what I'm saying, Everything that you've been able to do and you know us being on this journey together. So want a salute to you too.
Speaker 1: Yo. It's not it's yo. All of us add to this ship, bro, all of us. But to be honest, as you said that, Yo, you thinking me, and not only do I gotta thank y'all, but we gotta thinking that Navy. Yeah, people that have been here with us when things was up, when it went down. Shout out to heto you know what I'm saying, for helping us rock the Patreon and controlling us on the discord. Shout out to all of the people that make every day amazing in the net Navy, including Tie Listen.
Speaker 7: I don't know what your beef is time, yo, Yo, y'all know how I feel about y'all. When I see y'all, it's Christina like. But y'all know how I feel about y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all know, y'all my man's turning grands with the plans. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Even time, sex, love, relationships, and accountability. This is the hardest soft show the sure