Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome everybody to another amazing edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook. And for anybody who like to see what Sam is doing, you want to be a part of the retinue every Wednesday night on the Cajun Night, then go to the link in the description to the Cajun Night on Patreon dot com. Without further ado, let's get into it. We got some things we're gonna discuss this evening. Some of it's gonna be political, some of it's gonna be technological. But before we talk about that, before we talk about what's going on with Trump. Apparently we are going to war with Venezuela. Apparently we are not going to war with Venezuela. Apparently half of Congress is apting for early retirement right now. Ever, since Marjorie Taylor Green took off, and it's not just Republicans, Democrats too, I got my own theory as.
Speaker 2: To why that might be.
Speaker 1: Before we talk about any of this, and especially I wanted to bring this up early because I know Tony being our resident Russian, I don't want to say expert, but you're definitely more well read onto the situation in Europe and Russia than most people I know. I wanted to get your take on this one, so let's read into it here, Live science or Live science, Not sure, I do believe it's Live science. Russia accidentally destroys its only working launch pad as astronauts lift off to ISS.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not taking.
Speaker 1: This opportunity to poke fun or make jokes because I honestly don't know the whole situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was a freak accident. You know.
Speaker 1: The where I heard this from was somebody who was basically just you know, dunking on Russia, saying that they couldn't build anything, and this, this and this, and it's like, dude, we in America have had some incidents take place as far as launching goes and testing goes and whatever else. So I'm not that's not the spirit that I want to bring in on this particular conversation, but I do think it's interesting enough that we do need to talk about it here. So let's read in the recent launch of a Suyos rocket carrying three astronauts to the International Space Station has caused significant damage to Russia's only pad capable of sending humans into space. Russia's only working launch pad has been temporary knocked out of action after sustaining significant damage during the recent launch of three astronauts to the International Space Station. This leaves the country unable to send humans to space for the first time in more than sixty years, experts say. On Thanksgiving, the Suyas MS twenty eight spacecraft lifted off from Site thirty one to six at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, where Boar heads from I'm not mistaken, at.
Speaker 2: Around two thirty pm local time.
Speaker 1: The rocket was carrying Russian cosmonauts Sergei could Severtkov and Sergei mckev, alongside NASA astronaut astronaut Chris Williams. Yes, there was an American on this rocket. I'm just gonna throw this out. And also, as much as people like to throw shade one way or another here, there has been more than a few times that even and I know, I'm America and Russia.
Speaker 2: Are not at war right now, I understand that. But even during the Cold War, yes, there was a big space race going on.
Speaker 1: There was more communications between these countries as far as space travel and space exploration goes than what people initially want to acknowledge and admit. So even though there's this big kerfuffle going on with the Ukraine and Russia situation, I know we've been keeping up with it pretty regularly here. Yeah, Russia and America are still working together as far as space exploration goes, especially when it comes to the ISS. So we had one American and two Russians on this craft who all successfully arrived on the ISS, where they will remain for the next eight months Live Science, as sister site space dot com reported. However, shortly after the launch, Russia's space agency ross Cosmos ross Cosmos sure revealed that something had happened during to the launchpad during the rocket takeoff. The launch pad was inspected and is done every time a rocket is launched. It always is, Centers wrote in a translated statement on Telegram. Damage to several launch pad components was identified, So apparently the launch pad is out of commission, but the launch was still successfully done. I don't know how soon this will be able to get repaired. I don't know to what extent the damage is done, but I do think that. It's a fascinating turn of events in the whole situation. Sam, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 3: Isn't this shortly after they already just got three astronauts out of space, and then then after three up there stranded.
Speaker 4: That was China, the Taito Potato.
Speaker 1: So so China has a satellite out there floating in space, as as most countries do that are you know, decent and uh, basically, they had three astronauts out there that they didn't know how they were going to get them home. And their response to this was to send a rocket up with three other astronauts and basic do a hot swap and then let the three that had been stranded to come home and strand the other the new three out there.
Speaker 2: Personally, I don't know why they just didn't bring.
Speaker 1: Like a six seater rocket up and get everybody out of there.
Speaker 2: I don't know, But yeah, that's that's something that China just did.
Speaker 1: Now the ISS, like I said, the three individuals did successfully make it there. They're all good, and the craft that they took to get up there is not damaged or anything either.
Speaker 2: The launch pad in Kazakhstan was damaged.
Speaker 3: But yeah, also you would think be in China, they'd be able to die.
Speaker 4: And I say this, I can say it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you would think they like Rubert's cubed them up, like pack them in like Saldaine.
Speaker 4: Since they do it everywhere else in China.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's to say they didn't, you know? But he means it get them back down?
Speaker 4: You mean, yeah, why didn't they just stand with the men?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not the same, right, every out, every bram has to be acknowledged and account of for when you're talking about space and thrust and.
Speaker 2: Entry speeds and everything else.
Speaker 1: Like the level of ridiculous autistic engineering that has to go into every minute detail.
Speaker 2: Of it matters.
Speaker 1: So even though these people probably weighed a grand total of like one ninety five all three of them put together, I don't that would have been more than enough to throw things off, so they couldn't account for it.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Agent, I understand, I'm fashion math myself, but they're like full blooded Chinese.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't they be good with the math?
Speaker 2: They are? They are, That's that's the thing, man. But I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they figure it out or figure out a way to get those three unstranded. But Tony, I don't know what you've heard on your end as far as the Russian accidentally destroying its launch pad was your whati have you heard on your end?
Speaker 5: No, I had not heard of this until you brought it up, so thank you for that. But yeah, they've been doing the lunches from Kazakhstan for a long time. I think it's because it's a little closer to the equator so they get more of a boost, yeah, by the rotation of the round Earth. Yeah, so yeah, I am aware they've been doing that for a while. I didn't know they only had one launch pad though.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Same, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: And I mean Kazakhstan it's not a part of Russia right now, but they still are very very close ties with them and all these things.
Speaker 5: But I have never part of the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, they're one of the stands. And I had no idea this is their only launch pad, especially with the Russian space program being what it once was, had no idea that was all all of it was based out of Kazakhstan. But you know, the more you know, I don't know. Now With that being said, with the war going on in the direction that it is going. Do you think that this pad will get repaired relatively quickly or are they allocating their resources more to, you know, more pressing matters.
Speaker 2: Where's your take?
Speaker 5: I bet that it will get repaired quickly. I don't see it as being too competitive with the war effort, which is wrapping up. In my opinion, I remember predicting it would be by March twenty twenty six, and yeah, I was just pulling that out of fitin air kind of. But it looks like it's it may be coming to an end soon, and I really hope so I give it a fifty percent chance of ending within a month.
Speaker 1: More and more it's looking like at both sides are kind of willing to come to the negotiating tables. However, we've said that before, and then Zelenski would throw some wild shit out there, or or Putin would say no, I'm we're not stopping until this point, or whatever the case.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that cooler heads will prevail here and everybody can go back and just do their thing. But yeah, it's sounding more and more like a realistic possibility as of this time, especially because allegedly there are nuclear weapons in Belarus.
Speaker 2: Tony, have you heard of this? Nope?
Speaker 5: Sorry, I had not heard of that either.
Speaker 1: Now I will say this article makes it super speculative. Nothing is confirmed. The onset the title of this was very misleading. But this is from the this is from I CAN. Basically, it's a website that just watches human rights things from around the world, and this particular thing, it's talking about the nuclear weapons that possibly are in Belarus. Now they go into a long history of the situation. They start off in July of nineteen ninety three. We are not doing that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: On and jump down to the bottom to the things that are more pertinent to us right now. So in twenty twenty four, Russian arms and ammunition were delivered from Russia to Belarus for about nine months. One of the destinations was again the same Prudoque station, which is the vit Vivitibis yep. I don't there's too many consonants. Branch of the Belarusian Railway NOD six, which has a branch to the access roads of Military Unit nine four zero one seven of the rb Ministry of Defense, the two hundred and the two thousand, six hundred and thirty first air base for storage of missiles, weapons and ammunition. That's crazy, Like, you know, in military terms in America, you hear about the one hundred and first, You hear about the three seventy fifth and things like that. The twenty six hundred and thirty first air base, like that's that's a bit insane. Just just name it after a dead general, you know something. Anyway, According to railway officials, in June to August of twenty twenty four, a total of forty nine wagons were delivered by railway to the above mentioned aviation arsenal, of which six covered wagons were intended for the passage of persons accompanying the cargo, and respectively five covered wagons and sixty nine sixty eight gondola cars of the cargo, of which corresponded with the first class of danger explosive materials. The estimated weight of the delivery cargo missile weapons is about eleven hundred tons.
Speaker 2: These are metric tons. By the way, the community.
Speaker 1: Of railway workers of Belarus believes that all this cargo is somehow connected with Russian tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus. In addition, the Belarusian railway is carrying out so called personnel purges, quote unquote any suspicion of disloyalty to the current regime, which honestly the Belarusian leader in Putin are like homies. It's he like wants it to be a bromance. Meanwhile, Putin's kind of like, yeah, you're kind of cool, but you know, calm down. Meanwhile, that dude is like he'd be riding for a vlad anyway.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Basically, anything that seems like they're being disloyal to the current regime will result in the immediate dismissal of any railway worker, regardless of his or her value. Even those railway workers who signed in favor of nominating candidates alternative to Lukashenko were dismissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had an issue remembering his name, Lukashenko.
Speaker 1: In the end, it can be said that the Belarusian Railway has carried out all all preparatory work aimed at ensuring the safety and secrecy of the transport of tactical nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: From Russia to Belarus.
Speaker 1: So the conclusion of this very long article, and again we kind of jump down to the bottom of it here, the deployment of Russian tactical nuclear weapons in Belarus has heightened military tensions in the region and increase the risks of military escalation. For Belarus, this decision has brought more threats than benefits. The country has found itself in the position of a hostage of Russia's nuclear strategy, which undermines its independence and security. To Belarus, nuclear weapons do not offer security. They serve as tools of Russian coercion, perpetuating intimidation and reinforcing colonial hierarchies rather than fostering stability. The only way to ensure sovereignty, security, and commitment to peace is for Belarus to join the Treaty of the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons. This treaty provides a clear and unequivocal prohibition of the transfer, storage, or stationing of nuclear weapons and would break us free from cycles of domination and threats and would build a foundation for Belarus re entering the international.
Speaker 2: Stage as a non nuclear weapons state.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, obviously there's gonna be biases on this article. But Tony, while you're still here, I know you're gonna have to take off early tonight on your end. Have you heard of anything as far as Russian and I'm not even gonna say nukes, because, like I said, it's very suggestive that these were nuclear or tactical nuclear weapons that were transported.
Speaker 2: That's not for sure.
Speaker 1: Even if something's got an explosive logo on it, that's not that's not a correlation necessarily.
Speaker 2: What is your take, right.
Speaker 5: I hadn't heard of this either, so thank you for the story. It's another WMD story. So yeah, maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but I'm a little skeptical. I have also heard allegations that the US has temporarily trafficked nuclear warheads through Germany and through India, which Russia and China complain about, and Pakistan. Obviously, I'm not sure if that's actually true. Not either, so these would all be violations of the Non Proliferation Treaties. I have not heard of that tp NW before. I was gonna look at look it up and see if it's a different thing. The NPT is from the early seventies, I think, yeah, and this other one, I need to look it up and see what it actually says.
Speaker 2: I agree with you here.
Speaker 1: Now, keep in mind, just a few months ago, Donald Trump called up Old Great Britain and asked them to hold on to a couple of tactical nukes for us.
Speaker 2: That's that's I'm not gonna say unprecedented.
Speaker 1: We haven't sent some of our nukes to be stored in another country in decades, like no, no ifans or butts about it in decades. Meanwhile, the United Kingdom currently is holding on to some nukes for US just in case. Meanwhile, if Russia was to do the same thing in Belarus, now it's a problem.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Granted, the UK does have nukes of their own, So like, as far as the non proliferation like you're talking about, it's not that's not like a huge thing, but it's still it's kind of a you know, rules for the not for me kind of thing. So I could absolutely see the the unfairness of it for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Another thing is Britain developed its own nukes by itself, so maybe that doesn't violate the NPT, but transporting nukes through any other non nuclear weapons state would violate it.
Speaker 2: In my tinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean, to my knowledge, Belarus is a non nuclear state. I'm sure that they have had some secret underground silos for years. Lukashank and you are in agreement with that, by the way, right, like Lukashenko is like homeboys with lad Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think he was way more fifty to fifty on the fence until twenty nineteen, and then there was almost allegedly a color revolution in his country. Yeah, And ever since then he's been far like one hundred percent for pro Putin, and they've talked about creating something called a union state, which would kind of dissolve the national boundaries between them, kind of going back to the Soviet Union days.
Speaker 1: Which, if I'm not mistaken, the long for lack of better words, I'm going to call it the seventy mile traffic jam of Russian assets that we're trying to make their way to Kiev. They went through Belarus to get there, right, you know, I don't know, because Belaruz is.
Speaker 2: The country just to the north of Ukraine.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, It's been a while since I looked at a map, but I was of the opinion that at least if Belarus is not completely on team Russia, they're at least playing the role of.
Speaker 2: Super swayable neutral, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know, huh, so Hey, I just looked up this TPTNW it says. According to Grock, it's a legally binding international treaty that comprehensibly, pro comprehensibly prohibits nuclear weapons with the ultimate goal of their total elimination. So it sounds like it's way newer. Adopted by the UN General Assembly in twenty seven teen, entered into force in twenty twenty one. I had not even heard of this. I'm kind of surprised because I am kind of interested in this subject. I wonder if Scott Horton talked about this in his book Hotter than the Sun, Time to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, which that don't have gotten around getting yet.
Speaker 2: Was that a newer book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was Scott horton book. It's probably like four years old now. But yeah, this is way newer than the Non Proliferation Treaty, which is from the seventies. And yeah, this one goes way farther.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure that the US would not sign on to this. But no, let me see.
Speaker 1: There's no way in hell the US is going to do anything to get rid of new because, if anything, we might kind of very similar to how we the moab that Trump dropped a couple of years back. It's like, because these things have a shelf life, nuclear weapons also have a shelf life.
Speaker 2: They do require some maintenance from time to time.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's not like a you know, a bullet, where you build it and you put it away in a dry temperature cool environment and it's just gonna stay perfectly fine for years and years. They do actually take a bit of maintenance as time goes on. So I could see us maybe dismantling some older nukes that are not as capable of some of the newer things that we have developed over the past few decades and things. Sure, uh, getting rid of our nuclear arsenal now there's there's literally less than a zero percent chance of that.
Speaker 2: Say, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 5: Oh and I just googled the or rock to the NATO Nuclear Sharing Host.
Speaker 2: Cut up, you cut out there, Tony.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm trying to read super fast.
Speaker 2: But I think I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: It sounds like some you know, gravity nuclear bombs are stored here, but not missile based ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, Sam, I see your hand raised, brother, what you got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when you say gravity base, hold on, I'm coming off the heater. When you say gravity based nukes are you talking about like the Rods of God from Call of Duty Ghost when they drop the fucking to twenty foot lightning like it's a twenty foot pole.
Speaker 1: It's basically a telephone pole full made of tungsten. Then they dropped from a satellite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I just heard of those.
Speaker 5: No, this is not that, this is just bombs drops from before us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't we actually have the tonguesten rods in space?
Speaker 4: We could do it.
Speaker 1: So I've looked into this extensively. Could we have those? Yes, we we could have them. We have the capabilities, we have the technology, all this stuff. Do we per my current understanding? No, it was a theory that was proposed, and they showed the destruction that it could really do without the you know, nuclear fallout and all these types of things. But once, remember how I told you just a few minutes ago that the amount of weight down to the most minute gram or microgramm or whatever nanogram has to be accounted for just to get the appropriate amount of fuel and lift off of one of these rockets. Brother for them to do what was proposed basically to have a satellite float around in space with ten tungsten telephone poles on it, just waiting for the call to drop. That is, it's just not practical. And so to my understanding, it was a idea that was proposed and then shelved. To my knowledge, we do not.
Speaker 3: Have that counterpoint. When the fuck has our government ever did anything logical?
Speaker 2: This is a very good point.
Speaker 1: You also need to keep in mind the administration when that project was first brought to the light. It wasn't like this is under Reagan, where he's just like, huh, if we could.
Speaker 2: Do, let's just throw it at it, let's go.
Speaker 1: No, it was, if I'm not mistaken, that was first proposed under Clinton, who wasn't exactly the biggest fan of our military.
Speaker 2: He wasn't the only one that was President.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm getting in the bush mixed up.
Speaker 1: But even still, even if it was under Bush and that was proposed, he was fighting two wars and during his first term in office, and all of the excess military spending was going to Afghanistan Iraq.
Speaker 2: He was not about to foot the bill for give or take. And I'm being generous with this one trillion dollars to put some metal telephone poles in the sky for just in case. Now when we have ICBM technology already here, you see what I'm saying. It's not feasible, it's not practical.
Speaker 6: But it could have made fuel too, you don't even know, no, no, no, So even even besides the fuel that you would need to get those riches up there, and good luck on that, right.
Speaker 7: But also if you're if you're going to have a satellite, it's there's going to be a gravitational pull and there's going to have to be fuel to push those back into their proper quote unquote orbit. That would be extensive. Yeah, and then even even the space required for tetle those holy hell, and like even if you like basically took it apart in sections and just set it out there like it's as you said, it's not practical, especially whenever we already have things that are in place that can do as much damage. And sometimes at the end of the day, you don't really care what the fallout is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, speculation too is you know, wouldn't they hit the ground and you know, penetrate into the ground and release most of their energy underground? Wouldn't that be a problem. Normally it's better to detonate the warhead surface level or even a little above surface.
Speaker 1: Agree, this is more like the desert. This is more like if you're dropping in a city. You're talking about collapsing entire city blocks without explosives. The science is real, and I've looked into it, like the the behind it is sound. And now I will say this too, now that Tesla has created reusable rockets, it might be a lot more cost effective now more than ever to get the rods of God up in the sky. But to my knowledge right now, we haven't actually done that.
Speaker 2: So might.
Speaker 3: This might just be the morbid sense of me. But I think when we do it, we should the first two we should use. We should name them Sodom and Gomore.
Speaker 1: You want to the first hungsten rod that gets dropped. You wanted it to be named off of the thing where the term sodomy comes from.
Speaker 3: No, whytically, but no, I mean God is the ultimate pegging dog.
Speaker 4: Wait, where's Blumkin at?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: He's not on here?
Speaker 3: But no, Well think about it, right, God destroyed Sodom and Goamore with hell fire and brimstone from the heavens. We're just like now it's like, well, we're not God, but we're gonna send this twenty foot fucking fallusy you go fuck yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: I like where your head's at. But also, bro, come on, that's that's that's almost too biblical. Even I'm not saying sacrilege. That's a bit on the nose.
Speaker 2: Or I should say up the rear, honestly, but yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 7: The Jews with that one too.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're gonna blame the Jews for it. Broyce, you already know somehow the Jews, because that's game, dude.
Speaker 1: If you find any problem the the milk is too expensive in the store, right, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: In three steps you can find a reason to blame the Jews. That's like the.
Speaker 4: Hold on is that why? Oh that one has ridges?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh is that?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 4: Then doesn't have ridges?
Speaker 2: What is that of the nickel?
Speaker 9: That's a nickel, it's smooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the you don't have ridges because obviously the Jews, obviously the Zionists of the world felt the need to remove the No that Nicholas never.
Speaker 2: Ja for this, there really is. I'm sure no on the Chat. No on the Chat is very appropriated. Oh my god, now I have to look at this. You did this to me. Yep, here we go always. Oh man, let's see this here.
Speaker 1: Uh, to understand who controls you? Look at who you can't criticize.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about? The Jews? You just criticize them. Hmmm.
Speaker 3: No, if you you criticize the Jews or the Muslims, either one, you can criticize either one.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to any anti Semitic.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's the fucking gypsies.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to get mad at the Muslims. Here's the deal. The big wars.
Speaker 1: The big wars are between the geometry people and the squiggly line people.
Speaker 2: I figured this.
Speaker 1: We can call them the Jews and Muslims if you want. Look the flags lines, Yes, they're awesome to be around. But when you look at the people with the squiggly lines on their flags, they typically have a real hard problem with the geometry people, i e.
Speaker 2: The people with the triangles on their flags.
Speaker 1: They've been at it for so long it's insane.
Speaker 2: Six years old.
Speaker 1: On three things just got said all at the same time. Who said what now?
Speaker 7: I said, it's the green versus blue. But if you look at the colors. So a lot of Islam's a lot of their stuff is green, A lot of the Jews stuff is blue, so that's fair.
Speaker 3: So does that mean that the Jews set up with the Asians because they're yellow to make the green bastards depends.
Speaker 1: On which line of ideology you go down. If you look at the prophet Yakoub Blessings be under his name, he in six hundred years on the island of Patmos, forced bred his sixteen thousand followers to go from black to red, which would be Japanese people, to yellow, which would be Chinese people, to white, which would be the European people. But Native American people aren't red because they're black, according to the Nation of Islam and the prophet Yakup Blessed.
Speaker 4: Okay, so all that right there. I don't know.
Speaker 3: First things first, the first Japanese people quote unquote, actually came from the ship from fucking China, like the main man of fucking Asia.
Speaker 1: These real history and logic. When you're talking to these types of people, they're not going to acknowledge that.
Speaker 4: Oh they're like the Heaven's Gate motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Actually this is the same group that Muhammad Ali was a part of I should mention that and.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also the chick oh that sings swing low, sweet Jerry, it's one of like James, Yeah, Edda James, she was also part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a proud sister of the Nation of Islam for sure, and.
Speaker 3: Which they believe is actually if I'm not mistaken as a supremacist group of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it is a black supremacist group.
Speaker 3: It is, you know, all children of the Lord, all differences of whek.
Speaker 1: Bro, have you ever gotten into like some sort of a conversation with the They're called the Sakari, which is funny because historically speaking, the Sakari were a group of Jewish by this time, let's just go ahead and say like Hebrew assassins, like they were actually created to be the opposite of the assassin's creed. They were also later no no no, no, no, no no no no. See at one point they were called the Zelots. Then later on they got called the Sakari. Right, was it a Paul?
Speaker 4: Was it Paul that?
Speaker 2: What was z Simon was a Zealot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a zealot and he actually un he gave up the blade to become devout to Jesus.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Correct, But so there is a group of African American gentlemen who believe that black people are the true Hebrew Israelites. They they call themselves that, not Jewish, they call themselves Hebrew Israelites. And they will go to any major city and they're wearing these Uh. I don't want to call it costumes, but I also don't want to call it bed sheets.
Speaker 2: It's something in the middle.
Speaker 1: And they just scream hatred and all these things towards anybody who's not black. And so I saw, you know pretty much, and now I remember, No, it's Judaism.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because I've I've wanted so bad to find a member of the Nation of Islam and a member of the Sakari or the nation of Hebrew Israelites. However, you want to give these people their determinations on this, and I want to get them to debate on the show one day, because both of these groups believe that their religion is the true religion of the black man. And I'm a white guy, so I have have no dog in this fight whatsoever. I you know what I'm saying, that's that's not me. But I do find their take on the literature very interesting. So these dudes are the first time I really had a conversation with them. I don't want to say a screaming match, because I was very cordial the entire time. They were screaming at me the whole time, and they kept calling me wat boy in like very derogatory term, but it was like really funny, so like it's cool, like whatever, yeah, that's what I thought, white boy. I'm like, oh, oh, oh, don't don't call me that. But whatever, it's fine, it's fine. I was in New Orleans. Actually I was on Bourbon Street. I was about five hand grenades deep at that moment, and uh, you know, I had my peace and my steel on me because I never leave home without it, so I wasn't worried about like an altercation. But these people were screaming some rhetoric, and I decided, you know what, I want to hear what you have to say, sir, let's let's go here. Because they were quoting from the Bible, not from the Torah, not from the Talmud, not from the they were quoting from the King James Bible.
Speaker 2: So I was very curious.
Speaker 1: You know me, I'm never wanting to shy away from a good old head to head when it comes to some words and some books and things, and uh, they're The cherry picking that was being done was hilarious. The misinterpretations were also, some would say insulting. I thought it was a rip snort in good time. And so I was sitting there and as I'm having this conversation with them, I am steady sipping on my sixth hand grenade right, which, for those that don't know, think of a Long Island iced tea on steroids. And uh so, you know, after their spiel, I was like, all right, hold on, hold on, man, hold on, what do I have to do as a white man to be accepted into heaven? Because by your standards, I'm doomed to go to hell anyway, just off of birthright, So let's say that I believe everything you've told me this evening, I recognize the error of my whiteness, and I want to go to heaven.
Speaker 2: What do I need to do?
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, white boy, yere's only two ways that you can go to heaven.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I would love to hear him. You just let me know one.
Speaker 1: You could go home tonight, pray that God takes mercy on your disgusting white soul and kill yourself and hope that he's gracious when you meet him. And I'm like, so, I'm just right off the rip. I'm going to say no to door number one.
Speaker 2: What is door number two?
Speaker 1: He took his foot and put it up on this stool that was standing next to him. You bow down and kiss my boot and acknowledge you a place as subservient.
Speaker 2: To the black man.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like, oh, well, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not subservient to any man, regardless of race. I thought we were having a good conversation here, but now this is you took it to a level. Didn't need to go to sir. So anyway, I bid you a fawn farewell. They yeah, they felt like that was somehow a victory whatever. But the Nation of Islam, those people are just as psychotic, and they all believe in some sort of a version of the story where the white man was genetically created in a very short amount of time to punish the black man, which are the true inheritors of the things and the stuff it's a wild belief system, to say the least. I still want to get at least one representative of each of these groups onto the Culture Conspiracy one day and just have an open conversation. I'll just be the mediator. I'm not here to like say that either one of these dudes are wrong, because they're both so fucking wrong, But like, I would love to just kind of be there to stir the pot a little bit and hear their justifications as to why they believe what they believe. You know, it's like real weaponized autism on two very polar opposite ends of the spectrum, and just let them get after it. You know, I think that would make for great content. I don't know, just say, I'm going ahead. I'm afraid of what you're about to say, sir, but go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna call Kettle Will fucking Kettle.
Speaker 3: Both of those groups sound racist as fuck, and God himself would not. He would look at them and discuss because well all his children.
Speaker 1: Oh no, even I came back at them with that. I was like, so, what about this part where Jesus says that, like there's no more Jews, there's no more gentilegy no more Greek, There's no more Roman as far as God's concerned. They took that and twisted it and continued on with their rhetoric as if I didn't even ask that question.
Speaker 3: I'm all, I worked with a black age, like a true like hardcore racist one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the group I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, And he was like God was God's a black man and he hates white man. I was like, so, if God hated me, why did he create anything? Because God doesn't create things he hates and he and he said, oh, because you're the child of the devil. I'm like, oh, the sense that if that's the case, I pray that your bloodline ends because you're a piece of shit, So curses upon you and your bloodline.
Speaker 1: And I worked with a guy like that too, although he wasn't spitting hatred, he just had his beliefs on it. And I didn't know that until I watched him order a well done steak one day. And I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not gonna I try. I try very hard not to judge people, right, but.
Speaker 3: If we order a well done steak, you're a psychopath and not the fun.
Speaker 1: Cat like I'm just saying, like, bro, what are we doing here? You know it's and it depends on the type of meat. I understand that, and for like cleanliness reasons, I get that, and if it is for religious reasons, I can respect it.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: But knowing the level of bullshit this guy was on and then watching him order a.
Speaker 2: Well done steak, it was like, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I'll ever be able to really like trust you like on some on on some levels here. And it wasn't because of his religious conviction, although later I found out that he acknowledges himself to be a Hebrew Israelite. It was because he preferred the taste of a well done and I'm like, see, that's.
Speaker 2: That's my issue.
Speaker 4: So he likes bootleather.
Speaker 1: Apparently, so then somehow I'm the boot liquor when he's actually eating bootlegs, Like, you know, what what do I do?
Speaker 2: Some people schild your dog.
Speaker 4: He must have been dropped on his head.
Speaker 3: And I say that as someone who's active, who's actionous. My daddy and Uncle Joey were playing toss and I was the ball. I was like, yeah, yeah, I was like I was a young and young and not I wantn't, but I landed hit my head and that you that was my first concussion.
Speaker 1: Oh no, wait wait wait, wait wait wait, hold on now, everybody stop the presses, hold the phone. Tony has hit me with something that I have to verify.
Speaker 2: So he started off by.
Speaker 1: Saying, I figure why did he create Esau or the Amalekites either if he hated them? And I'm with you on this, But now his next comments has me a little shook.
Speaker 2: If Trump likes well done steaks.
Speaker 1: FYI, Trump thinks people have been always trying to assassinate him and somehow well done steak is a defense. Tony, is this? Is this a fact? Or is this like a tabloid thing? I need to know.
Speaker 5: This well, I've heard it several times. Let's see what Grock hasts to say.
Speaker 1: Because I'm be honest with you. If I knew that, I don't know if I would have voted for him. I'm not saying I would have voted for the whore either, but I probably would have voted for a third option.
Speaker 3: What we In Bump's defense, he is a fucking Yankee, so you can't hold it against him.
Speaker 1: I will, in fact, I will, in fact hold this against him. He's not Hebrew, he's not Muslim. There is no reason for him, as a hot man to be ordering a well done steak like he is. Like, that's a normal thing, absolute lutely not. I draw the line.
Speaker 3: He's He's a Yankee and they don't always have common sense.
Speaker 1: He's from New York, where veal was made into the thing that we know in love today. Yes, I understand it's Italian by nature. I'm saying, like, when you think of like a good New York vial dog, no no, no no.
Speaker 4: I think of the mafia and I think of New York.
Speaker 2: That literally my point, literally my point.
Speaker 4: I think of I.
Speaker 7: Think they met a little bit bloody.
Speaker 3: You think of the Italians, the Jews, and that's about it.
Speaker 1: When I think of New York too, I honestly think of the Irish. I think of the Chinese. The little the Chinatown in New York City is pilp.
Speaker 2: I will say that I want.
Speaker 3: To see I wanted to see Koa Town, and I want to visit Korea, the Philippines in Japan. I have to before I die. I must see the ancestral homelands for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, Tony, what what did Grox say.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, CrOx said, yeah, it's well known he likes the steaks well done, and it came up with a couple of websites, nothing like pe authoritative, like the takeout dot com. I've never heard of that before. But it even says that he pairs not only does he like them charred and be a rock on a plate, there are reports of him ordering them that way at restaurants like B L T Prime in d C. According to the Food Republic dot com and eater dot com. And it says he also pairs them with ketchup, which adds to the food critics. Maybe he's just doing it to troll people.
Speaker 2: But I got nothing else for the man.
Speaker 5: That's just too sacred.
Speaker 2: I got nothing else for the man. What. No, absolutely not. This has shipped.
Speaker 5: You know, Truman and Reagan apparently like steaks well done too.
Speaker 2: Well know that.
Speaker 10: Truman didn't know that right on you Again, if it was for religious reasons, I could at least respect it.
Speaker 1: And like, fine, cool. I may not like it, but I don't have to abide by their religious beliefs and everybody could live happily in peace. Fine, what what are we talking about here? Like, I'm yeah, man, it's not I was the biggest fan of Trump before this information came out. At this point, he's on the fucking Epstein list, y'all. It's not even a joke anymore. He clearly was fucking kids, like what, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Magazine also says he likes it with ketchup. So yeah, some more reputable sources, there's there's plenty in here.
Speaker 2: Putting steak on a ketchup?
Speaker 10: What the fucking audacity ketchup?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how flustered we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait, wait, wait, Royce, what were you saying?
Speaker 7: I said the way you said he puts steak on his ketch up, though it was just kind.
Speaker 1: Of I said, like women, man, yeah he does. He treats objects like women. He doesn't treat women like objects because that acknowledges them to be people, all right, But like no, I did, Yeah, this is this is ridiculous, This is absurd, and he has to I said it like that, putting his steak on his ketchup, because there's no way you're going to have flavor on a well done steak unless you're literally dunking in a whole bowl of ketchup. And just like getting like this is absurd.
Speaker 7: I get, I get the reference. I was just laughing. I was enjoying it.
Speaker 2: That's it. And I hope Royce, I understand for your religious reasons, you also enjoy well done steak. I hope you're not.
Speaker 1: Taking wait wait, hold on, hold the phone, please hold the front door.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 7: First of all, why don't you ask me how I like my steak before making an assumption, sir?
Speaker 2: Because I thought you said this before. But oh we can't. We did it.
Speaker 7: We can't. We can't have blown our steak. But like after the whole entire process, the juices are there and you can have a rare steak. You can have a medium or your steak. The only time and as far as Jewish history, that you can that you have meat that you can't have it any other way was for was for the past sacrifice like that it needed to be eaten, roasted, can't be eaten, can't be boiled, can't be like that was very very specific. But besides that, like have ham or well not have ham, but go ham, like go with what you want.
Speaker 1: So now I'm gonna have to explore what a rare kosher steak is like anything.
Speaker 7: It should be almost no different, just it's the juices should still be there. It's just drained of blood and salted of excess stuff, but it's still juicy.
Speaker 2: This is This is very interesting, Royce.
Speaker 1: You know, I try to keep things relatively g rated on this show, relatively right.
Speaker 2: But now I have to ask you a question.
Speaker 1: There's no polite way to ask this, and uh to anybody who's listening to the Cage to Night. Just so we're all clear here, I do, in fact respect women. Before I ask it, I'm about to ask, I wanted to understood. I do in fact see women in a very very very positive light. That being said, Royce, I'm assuming that there is no rules against oral.
Speaker 2: Pleasuring your woman.
Speaker 1: H Is this a thing that can happen every day of the month, sir? Or because the doctrine is that also seen as non kosher for at least one week every month?
Speaker 2: Minds want to know.
Speaker 7: So religious couples they do not touch at all during however many day hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: No unclean when they're on their period. Correct.
Speaker 7: So yeah, but so very very aniting the whole idea of a purity because technically, since we don't have the ashes of the red bull. Every jew has has the essence of a we're all, we're all to we're all impure.
Speaker 2: Got you?
Speaker 1: But do they also kind of get down like the Muslims were like a negative plus and negative equals are positive.
Speaker 11: No, unfortunately, not so anyway, So I anyways, right, so unfortunately for however many days a woman is on our period and then seven days afterwards.
Speaker 7: There's no touching seven days after correct Basically, yes, yeah, all right.
Speaker 12: At that point.
Speaker 7: Not everybody follows it every orthodox, but I mean, I'll play that. There are plenty people to do it. There are some people that that they swear by it, so they One of the ideas is that during that period of time where you can't and like you want to, like, the tension builds and basically by the time you are able to become intimate again, then like the spark can be there.
Speaker 1: And so but I understand, wait wait wait now I have another question, and uh I would like Zombie to please speak in on this because I'm a little fuzzy on the details here. Ovulation happens right after a period ends, correct or is it like two weeks after giving help me out here.
Speaker 13: I think we'll unmute for some reason tonight. Yes, well it's you have ovulation tractors. Unfortunately, some people drop eggs at different points and they ovulate different But most of the time leading up you're gonna ovulate, and then afterwards you can ovulate too.
Speaker 2: It just depends. Okay, it's before your period is when you're in peak ovulation.
Speaker 9: You are healing me see.
Speaker 1: Because I'm curious now, because per old Christian and old Jewish and Islam.
Speaker 13: Are going to be, you're going to be ovulated. You obviuate afterwards, Yeah, you abbulate afterwards, you abbably like.
Speaker 2: Two weeks roughly afterwards.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, I'll about to say because if it's right after if the point of sex is pro creation per scripture, just saying, then you would think that as soon as the peer was over, if they're ovulating, it's prime time we got to you know, spread our seed and be fruitful and multiplying all these things.
Speaker 13: So the week two weeks, yeah, no, So I just wanted to make sure because like I know, some people unfortunately like that have different disorders. They drop eggs multiple times.
Speaker 4: So it just depends.
Speaker 13: But average, you normally have your period, then you have a week of nothing, and then that following week is going into your peak fertility cycle, and by like the end of that week is you're going.
Speaker 14: To be the most fertile.
Speaker 2: Got you? Okay? Okay, so that makes sense. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Also just want to say though that they actually just did a study about period blood and like the massive amounts of benefits of period blood and the antimicrobials and all the different enzymes in it, and that it's equal to stem cells and how it's being used, like they want to use it to help create not like it's not one hundred percent as stem cells, but it still has a lot of benefits to help regenerate cells, and it has a lot of anti bacterial stuff in it, like pretty much. Even though it's like the waste and the shedding of it, the blood itself is actually very clean and pure.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I'm not I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not arguing as far as scientific or whether it is or isn't. Just like what so I'll tell you this, there's there's no difference as far as Jewish law between someone who has touched a dead body. There there you have you have an essence of impurity. I don't know. It could be also a bad translation of impurity, Like whenever somebody says it's it's impure, it has a bad and or negative connotation to it. It's not necessarily the case in this case. Be like I know plenty of very Orthodox news that they love their wives, of respect their wives. It has nothing to do with like thinking less of a person because of it, right, I mean, it's not, it's not it's not a stain on a person, because it is something that that God created.
Speaker 2: And correct me if I'm wrong here.
Speaker 1: But even per the the Orthodox beliefs, and and we're talking about in the old days when the temple was still standing, you couldn't enter even into the court of women if you had touched a lizard within so many days or even had a wet dream, if I'm not mistaken, But those are they both make you right?
Speaker 7: Correct? You you would need to do certain things, you would need to imbse yourself, and then you would not be able to go in until the following day. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, And I don't understand the whole lizard thing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that goes back to like the serpent in the Garden of Eden or something along the.
Speaker 7: No, so it's not it's it's a like dead rodents.
Speaker 15: And by the way, it's not a snake because you can actually because like if if it was the case to where you would become impure from killing or handling.
Speaker 7: A dead body of a snake, then nobody would kill it. So no, so there's like creepy Crawley things.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got you, got you man, and then yeah, wet dream. Also you're just yes, clearly unclean.
Speaker 7: Well no hold on. Also, also, if you're intimate with your wife, true does it? So it doesn't matter if if you are, like whether it's a wet dream or whether you are intimate with your partner and you ejaculate, like you still have that same impurity, which is interesting saying one of So in the the Torah, Miriam So Moses's sister was actually punished with sarahs which is equated to leprosy, but it's not really leprosy. And she basically was was talking smack against Moses because Moses was married at one point and then he actually divorced his wife, so she was basically talking smack against him, saying, how you know, how can you be so holy and then divorce to your wife. And basically, right at the point where both Aaron and her just finished having sex, he's like, all right, come to see me right now, and she said uh uh uh, and she was worried because she was in a state of impurity, and so that was that was That was one of the major major lessons of that points like, don't talk shit about a major prophet of mine when you don't understand the reason.
Speaker 1: To quote Kat Williams, you shouldn't have been talking shit. Absolutely Basically, Sam, your hand is raised and I see you chomping at the bit. I again don't know where you're about to go, but let's go there together.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So on my question of ask voice about Judaism. So so I do.
Speaker 1: Love how sometimes this show becomes ask a jew this, this is awesome.
Speaker 4: It's a cannon point.
Speaker 3: It's a cannon point about that that though, So yeah, it's a sin against God to have pre medal sex in a penny. It makes you impure to still make bring pleasure to your wife even after you're married. So what's the fucking point of being married if you gotta be set it half the damn time anyway, I.
Speaker 12: Thought the full point of marriage was one to find your soulmate, two to love them untraditionally, three to to create and have family with them.
Speaker 1: Hold the whole, the whole soul made thing. That's also a miss number. Marriage for the vast majority of human history has never been about love. It was about strengthening ties and business and bargains.
Speaker 2: Must be clear about that.
Speaker 1: Paying a dowry wasn't because you love this woman so much you were willing to give her dad X amount of cows or whatever. It was because his farm butts up to our farm and our kids will have twice as much farmland.
Speaker 2: Like that's the primary reason.
Speaker 4: The business aspects of strengthening blood ties and shit. I understand that, well, like you can't expect that.
Speaker 3: Like honestand raged marriages, ninety five percent of time they walk out because these two people like, hey, we're stuck with each other, okay, fine, They going with.
Speaker 1: No expectations, therefore they're not let down. It's crazy, but it works, you know.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 3: The reason I say that true love and everything that shit because like my papa was twenty one, my grandmother was sixteen when they often got me.
Speaker 4: They've been married forever. My papa died in O nine.
Speaker 3: Even today, my grandmother goes out, goes to his grave every month and she leaves flowers and everything. That that woman, that that man is still my grandmother's love of her life till the day she'll die. I they've had their ups and downs and has those in their marriage, as all people do. But there at least I know that that love I want to love like that right, something that that internally.
Speaker 7: So to answer one of your questions, at least, first of all, I promise you there's actually zero problem about procreating and following these laws. Because guess what I know, ortholoxs shoes and they have six seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven twelve children. So as start as a procreation aspect, there is zero problem with it. There are also hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of well probably hundreds of thousands of Jews that follow the laws of ritual purity. Additionally, all that, as far as the ritual purity, that was only to get into the temple, Like so the temple is in Jerusalem, if I'm all the way in Tel Aviv at that point in time, and like I can't get there, So you're you're impure, like it's it's like, eh, who cares, right, that's.
Speaker 12: Only for.
Speaker 7: I mean it's like basically the coast to the central Israel.
Speaker 1: I believe Israel is the size of New Jersey. Tel Aviv would be like the northernmost big city. Jerusalem would be like the southernmost big city.
Speaker 9: I don't look, I know what it is.
Speaker 4: I don't know how big it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a road trip, no, No, is it like minutes you could drive. I've driven through the entire state of New Jersey in the course of about two hours, and that was that was a traffic in shit.
Speaker 2: I mean you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it's like so coming from Cordial down to Vogue Grove was a lot longer a drive. Yeah, then tel Aviv too.
Speaker 7: Actually you're also talking about modern times instead.
Speaker 5: Of like biblical question.
Speaker 7: Well my right.
Speaker 11: But my point though is even still like if you don't need to go to the temple, if.
Speaker 7: You're ritually I'm sure you do what you need to do. You you dunk yourself in a ritual pool and call it call of the day.
Speaker 1: So like, yo, tel Aviv is and just over an hour drive from Jerusalem. It's sixty seven point three kilometers, So yeah, it's that in English. You know what, I don't want to misguided here, so I'm gonna say sixty seven kilometers converted.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, sorry Royce, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, No, that that's it, or like it's forty one and a half miles.
Speaker 7: That's not bad. Even even when it came to like you know, you are commanded, yeah, to let your wives. A matter of fact, that one of some of the things that you are religiously obligated to give a wife. I think food, shelter, and conjugal obligations like if your if your wife says you need to eat this pussy, sorry you need you need to do it like you like you are encouraged and you should aim to please your wife. If she wants to have sex, then you have sex.
Speaker 4: It is better to be than it is to accede.
Speaker 1: That is all set.
Speaker 2: That's also a two way street.
Speaker 7: I mean I would say sixty nine. I would say sixty nine covers that pretty well.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Think so, you know, it depends on the do you get multiple variations of it, It all depends.
Speaker 2: It's very true.
Speaker 1: This conversation is going on off the rails a bit though I like it.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 3: Everybody talks about the sixty nins position, but no one ever wants to talk about the sixty eighth and that one.
Speaker 4: That's the one that you should learn.
Speaker 1: Like everybody wants to talk about Valentine's Day, but completely negates the fact that Steak and blow Job Day is absolutely a holiday.
Speaker 2: It's you know what day?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: Because that's one month after Valentine's Day? Wait, you don't know about this? See, this is my.
Speaker 2: Point, This is my point. The patriarchy run shit.
Speaker 1: Yet somehow Steak and blow Job Day isn't a nationally celebrated holiday.
Speaker 2: Oh but Valentine's Day is.
Speaker 1: It's literally March fourteenth, it's March fourteenth. As Valentine's Day is clearly for women, obviously, this is the one clearly for men. But apparently, because I'm just gonna say it, because of the ad right, they don't have the same marketing as Valentine's Day. So, you know, Steak and bj Day just gets passed over by so many people and they just pretend like that's not a real holiday, you know, sad.
Speaker 3: Okay, and uh, Columbus Day was turned into a national holiday to say sheiate the the Italians because five Italians got home down south via Lynch Mob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's also now Indigenous People's Day, which I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm not mad about.
Speaker 2: Columbus was a raging piece of shit. I don't think that's like a heart take.
Speaker 4: He also fucked sheep.
Speaker 2: He did, and and children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Columbus was actually like a raging piece of shit pretty much by every metric that you could uh, you could fathom. So reclaiming the day to be Indigenous People's Day instead of Columbus Day.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm here for.
Speaker 4: He was an Italian sailing for the fucking Spaniards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the Italian crown hated him because all the heinous ass ship he did in Italy.
Speaker 3: So why didn't they just hang him in Italy or fucking boning him at the steak?
Speaker 1: They damn near banished him, which is why and how he ended up in front of the Spanish crown offering the same thing, and the Spanish were like, look, worst case scenario, this guy dies at sea and we lose a couple of ships. Best case scenario. He claims the new territory for us, and like, we'll figure it out. He comes back with three ships topped to bottom full of silver, and they're like, well, the hell looks like this was the way thing that paid all four us.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't he just fall off the fucking edge into a sault of fader.
Speaker 2: See, that's the deal. There is no edge sometimes.
Speaker 3: Which it reminds me this is a God said God. God said that he shall put godly women in all four corners of the world.
Speaker 4: Then he made this bitch a globe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, funny how that works out.
Speaker 1: But I still think whenever he brings up the four corners of the world, I personally take that to mean the four cardinal directions, you know.
Speaker 4: I yeah, north, ye, south, east, West, Yeah. Personally's south is best.
Speaker 1: I personally agree. All right, So we have gone way off the rails of this conversation. Let's bring it on back now, all right.
Speaker 2: So this and I wish Royce was here to talk about that. Not Royces, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I wish Tony was here to talk about this one, but apparently he had to dip out early this night. So Trump has now a full twenty eight point Ukraine Russia Peace Plan. President Trump's twenty eight point plan for Peace and Ukraine would force Kiev to give up additional territory in the East, cap the size of its military, and agree it will never join NATO, according to a draft obtained by Axios and verified by a Ukrainian official, a US official, and a source familiar with a proposal. So basically, what he's saying is, we're gonna go ahead and castraight your military and your ability to defend yourself against Russia if they ever step in and want to take you over again, you'll just be on your own this time. But at least it gives us peace as of this moment. What could possibly go wrong, That's the thing. And the problem is Zelenski is basically getting bent over a barrel right now, and he's got no other options. I don't believe that any American politician is ranting and raven that we need to send more money to Ukraine. That's not the hot take right now, right and most NATO countries.
Speaker 2: Have given what they're gonna give.
Speaker 1: You know, you do have Poland aka little European Texas that is out there doing the most is don't get me wrong, but they're not trying to help Ukraine right now. They're trying to defend their own border and strengthen their own military. They're not They're in the habit of buying things, not donating right now. So I don't see that. I don't think anybody's coming to help Ukraine. So basically, at this point, Vladimir, I'm sorry putin himself, is he's seeing.
Speaker 2: The writing on the wall. We said at the beginning, and it's.
Speaker 1: A historical fact that Russia doesn't get involved in a military campaign and then go home until they have at least lost half a millillion men. That has been the standard since Peter the Great and arguably even before him. This they have lost way more, way more than that, And I understand it depending on the source that you look at, the numbers are going to be conflated. Nobody Ukraine is not giving us accurate numbers. Russia is not giving us accurate numbers. But going off of the satellite imagery that we have where you can see body count from a lot of these skirmishes and engagements, I don't think that that's a hot take to say that Russia has lost And I don't mean off the battlefield. Do lost a leg No, I mean like bodies in a bag, have lost well.
Speaker 2: Over half million people.
Speaker 1: And the last metrics that I saw from neutral sources said that Russia has lost three to one the amount that Ukraine has lost. And I understand that there's people that will disagree with that one as well. This twenty eight point plan, I haven't read it, and honestly, I thought this article was gonna work a little better for us. The option at the moment whenever Trump first got Lensky to come to the negotiation table was basically that America was going to set up mining operations as the border between Russia and Ukraine. Russia's not gonna step foot on an American mining company because now they're pissing in America's profit margins. And that's one of the metrics. That's one of the cardinal rules. Don't touch our boats and don't touch our business boats more than business. But the two aur interlinked on this one, so bear with me. If America was to set up a series of mining operations in that region, which does have a lot of rare earths and things, and we were able to get that for pennies on the dollar, it's a win win for everybody. Yeah, Russia has lost some land, but like, I'm sorry Ukraine, Ukraine's lost some land. You're not getting that lamb back. There's no way that that can happen. We have given Ukraine the ability to even reach out and touch Moscow. In the beginning, we capped them off for the knees and said you can't bomb anything that wasn't Ukrainian territory. A few years ago, then we said, okay, fine, now you can bomb some Russian territory just on the other side of the border.
Speaker 2: A few months ago.
Speaker 1: Trump's basically fine, you know what, send it to you to send it to Moscow.
Speaker 2: I don't care, Like, do whatever you gotta do to end this war. We're over it.
Speaker 1: They have had that type of off the leash carte blanchness for months and months and it's still not really making much happen here. So Yeah, if this twenty eight point plan does come through, I think Tony might be right and we might see peace by March, maybe even sooner.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't. He said fifty to fifty that it would get wrapped up this month.
Speaker 1: I as of this moment, and this is very subject to change as of this moment, I don't see it happening this month. I could see it happening in the early weeks of January maybe, but a lot of people would have to take big old bites out of some big slices of humble pie. Zelenski is not the guy to do that. Putin is not the guy to do that. I don't know, honestly. It wouldn't shock me if this conflict went on for another like three years. But it also wouldn't shock me if this got situated and handled up before the new before the spring offensive can take off, right because now that we're entering into these winter months, the war has for the most part gone into a lull because this area of the world gets really cold, and nobody wants to fight in that level of cold, except for the Russian in the Ukrainians. But the land has got this permafrost going on. Once it starts melting, it turns into a sloppy mud pit, and then once it kind of dries up a bit, that's when we've gotten these massive spring offensive over the last few years. I am hoping that this whole situation gets done and over with before either side has the opportunity to launch a spring offensive. That being said, I could also see a ceasefire agreement getting signed here soon and then they both go back on it and launch a big spring offensive on each other anyway, and the war is back on.
Speaker 2: That also wouldn't shock me at this point.
Speaker 1: But anyway, as we have done on the Cajun night, I'm keeping my finger as much on the pulse as I can with Russia and Ukraine. So without any further ado, let's move on to the next topic.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Trump to release video of second strike on alleged drug boat. This is something that I'm seeing a lot of on the news right now. Haig Seth releases a statement basically saying kill them all, and the people are saying that this is a war crime. Now, because how do you know that these people on this boat weren't just civilians that were just trying to go from point A to point B. Then it's like, no, it's guaranteed this is a drug boat. These are people that are moving product for the cartel. Well, how do you know that these people's families aren't being held hostage and they are forced on this boat to do this? And this except for the fact that even Venezuelan sources say that there is at least five people on each of these boats, and every one of them is well paid and well trained. So like you have a navigator, you have you know, engineer, you have a couple of the like the crewmen, so to speak, and every one of them is being handsomely paid to move things from point A to point and B. None of these people on these boats, by Venezuela's own admission, I might add, are innocent civilians that were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. So heg Seth's statement about kill them all. It's not exactly as much of a quote unquote possible war crime as the media would have you believe. But you know, without further ado, we're gonna play this video, then we're gonna talk about it a little bit more in depth. This is from NBC News. Trump to release video of second strike on alleged drug.
Speaker 16: Boats, facing calls from Democrats to release more video of this controversial strike against an alleged cartel boat smuggling drugs into the US. Tonight, President Trump saying his administration would I don't.
Speaker 17: Know what they have, but whatever they have would certainly release no problem it comes.
Speaker 16: I mean, BIPARTI isn't backlash to that double tap air Strikezuela on September second. Two people survived the initial attack, but Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth yesterday told me he did not personally see the survivors and then moved on to another meeting, while Admiral Frank Bradley ordered a second strike that killed all on board.
Speaker 2: President Trump tonight, so to be clear, do you support.
Speaker 18: The decision to kill survivors after the end?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 17: I support the decision to knock out the boats, and whoever is piloting those boats most of them are gone. But whoever are piloting those votes, they guilty of trying to kill the people in our country.
Speaker 16: Also tonight, there's new scrutiny on a passage in Hexas twenty twenty four book where he described a briefing from lawyers to his troops in Iraq.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to play this, Oh the way that there's backlash on this book, this statement in this book, this one's got my hackles up a bit.
Speaker 2: Y'all tell me what y'all think about it.
Speaker 16: Here we go afterwards, telling his platoon to ignore legal advice that they could not shoot and kill an enemy combatant with a rocket propelled grenade unless it was pointed at them. Heckstath says he told them, I will not allow that nonsense to filter into your brains. Men, if you see an enemy who you believe is a threat, you engage and destroy the threat.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, a new Okay, So basically he was saying that these new ros are bullshit. And if a dude's walking around with an RPG, he's not just walking around.
Speaker 2: With an RPG just to walk around with an RPG. Yeah, it was an AK.
Speaker 1: Sure, you got dudes with rifles slung all over Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: That's an RPG is kind of a step up.
Speaker 1: And if you think that this guy's a threat, take him out, like you know what I'm saying, Like that's fine, And uh yeah, apparently there's now lawyers saying that, Like, I can't believe he told his men to ignore the Roes. Those bullshit Roes got more guys killed than they saved, more of our guys killed than they saved, and they certainly didn't protect civilians either. Sam, go ahead, and also, Zombie, I would love for you to wait in on this one too.
Speaker 3: So it's a two part of one. I walked around with a fucking RPG. Just walk around on It's a fucking RPG. It's a great determine, sure.
Speaker 9: Second.
Speaker 3: Second off, fuck the I believe that politics should stay the fuck out of it. You can tell our boy, our boys, and our goals when to fight and where to fight. Don't fucking tell him how to fight. Your bullshit is the reason why so many of our boys didn't make it back home from fucking Vietnam. While my my uncle who had my my uncle Steven, and when he was over when he was overseats for his two to three toys over yonder, he has seen children get bombed to suicide, best strap to him, and unspeakable things happen. He's he didn't talk a lot about it, but it's he He lost his one of his best friends due to that bullshit.
Speaker 2: But there's a difference here.
Speaker 1: Walking around with an RPG on your back, fine, okay, walking around with an RPG and a satchel full of more rounds and you happen to be carrying it in your hand. Oh, I'm gonna go ahead and just call that a perceived threat.
Speaker 9: So do you shoot him. Would it be better to shoot.
Speaker 4: Him or shoot the equipment with the fifty?
Speaker 1: If you shoot him, then you could take that equipment and give it to the ANA guys. But the A and A, the Afghan Army, wow, they were allies of ours. They were helping us fight against the Taliban and al Kaieda and things.
Speaker 9: Are they still allies.
Speaker 1: Or oh no, No, we're talking about when he was deployed there, When our Secretary of War at one point was an officer over soldiers. It's different. Still, I'm sorry he was an n c O. I don't know if he actually got commissioned. I think he got out as a staff sergeant. I could be wrong, but yeah, anyway, all right, let's continue on this video here, and let's just let's just see what's up.
Speaker 16: Pentadon Inspector General a report finding the information heck Seth shared on a group's signal chat in March about appending military operation in Yemen was considered secret to people who have read the report tell NBC News, adding that had the information been intercepted by a foreign adversary, it would have imperiled American troops. The watchdog report delivered the Congress also concluded Henkseeth violated military regulations by using his personal phone for office business, though saying Hegxeth had the power to declassify intelligence. According to the sources who read the findings heave the Trump administrations.
Speaker 1: I find that interesting that they're trying to fry Hegseth for using his personal phone or whatever for work things. Meanwhile, when Killery did it, they just kind of tried everything they could to push that under the rug. Right, she was using her personal email and there was like thirty thousand emails that she went through and hard wiped and all of these things after Benghazi, and.
Speaker 2: Like that was a problem. Nobody denied that that was an issue, but they just pushed it on the rug for her.
Speaker 1: But if heg Seth does it, oh, whoa, whoa, Now we can't have all that.
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's see.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check the chat before we go to the next point of contention here. Royce wants the Jews. What's the Jews thoughts of NASCAR? That has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but now that it's been asked, now we must talk about it. Royce, what is the Jews opinion of NASCAR.
Speaker 7: So Jews, the royal we has no opinion. I don't know. I think to eat each their own. I mean there are Jews that like Nascar, Jews that like horse racing, or Jews that like footbologies like.
Speaker 9: I know israel I have it like an Israeli stock.
Speaker 1: Israel does not have a stock car racing like circuit if that's what you're asking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, do they have anything like NASCAR?
Speaker 2: Oh no, dude, no, no, no.
Speaker 12: We're not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's that's definitely not an Israeli thing.
Speaker 2: Could you do they have like big sporting events in Israel? They like.
Speaker 7: They do. They actually have a soccer team probably.
Speaker 1: I know they have a boo hurt team and they're actually they're they're pretty solid. I should throw that out. There is an armored combat team based out of Israel. They go to nationals every year. But uh, yeah, they have soccer. But even still, it's like they like to play.
Speaker 9: With play with balls with their feet.
Speaker 1: Huh, as most countries, every country on Earth. As a matter of fact, does they say that math is the international language? I call bullshit. You put a ball, a soccer ball, in the middle of a group of kids, no matter what corner of the world, you happen to find yourself in. I guarantee you, without speaking the language, everybody understands what time it is, everybody understands the rules, and they just take off. I believe soccer is actually the world's true international language.
Speaker 2: It's just my take.
Speaker 9: I would think, like in the international language.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, not an international negotiation piece. Yeah, I know, a gun in the face, most people understand that language. But I'm talking about just as far as, like you know, peace talks, peaceful things going on. I'm trying to teach this kid algebra. He may not understand I put a soccer ball in front of him. He fucking knows immediately.
Speaker 2: All right. So now let's move on.
Speaker 1: As we're talking about this boat that got bombed and double tap time might add apparently people are feeling some type of way about this. This is the as CoA the uh. Basically it's a tracking Trump and the Latin American security. So there's a few interesting things that I thought were worth mentioning, and this article brings up here Tracking Trump and Latin America Security. Trump pardons convicted Hondurian ex president. So as we're talking about some of the things going on with these Latin countries and Trump, you know, the mass deportations, the bombing of the boats, all the things.
Speaker 2: I think it's worth mentioning that we dive in on this one a bit.
Speaker 1: So, how is the US administration furthering its national security agenda in the Americas? From a boost in the US troop numbers at the US Mexico border to an increased military presence in the Southern Caribbean. Security policy concerning Latin America rests high on the agenda of the second Trump administration. Since he retook the reigns of the presidency, the US President Trump has focused on a marquee security goal in the Western Hemisphere, defeating drug cartels and other criminal groups. While campaigning back in December of twenty twenty three, he declared, the drug cartels are waging the war on America, and it's now time for America to wage war on the cartels. Since then, the Trump administration has leveraged both military might and legal tools such as terrorist designations to attempt to weaken organized crime groups. So, now here's the recent developments here. On December one this year, a couple of days ago, as a time for cording, Trump pardoned Freeze, convicted Hondurian ex president. On November twenty eighth, President Trump announced he would pardon former president of Honduras, Juan Orlando Hernandez of his forty five year drug trafficking sentence. The former president of Honduras had forty five years of drug trafficking under his belt, and Trump just pardoned him. In twenty twenty four, federal court in New York convicted him of accepting bribes from drug traffickers, protecting cartel members from extradition and prosecution, and moving at least four hundred tons of cocaine to the United States. Yeah, this guy was absolutely an ARCO president. His truth social postles also included a reiteration endorsement of the presidential candidate a Nasai Tito Asfura. Trump said Hernandez was treated very harshly and unfairly for forty five years. He took bribes, he protected cartel members, and he himself moved four hundred tons of coke and he was treated harston unfairly. Meanwhile, these drug cartels are terrorist organizations.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: On December first, Hernandez was released from his prison cell in West Virginia. Senator Tim Kaine, a Democrat from Virginia who is the top Democrat in the state or in the Senate Foreign Relations, condemned the pardon. Of course he did, because if Trump's doing it, the Democrats have to go against it. But even still, as much as he's been ranting and raving about the cartels, it's crazy that he would pardon this guy. But all right, Hernandez was the leader of one of the largest criminal enterprises that has ever been subject to a conviction in the US courts, and less than one year into his sentence, Trump is pardoning him, Suggesting that Trump cares nothing about the narco trafficking, He says, I have to say, I kind of that stands to reason here, it really does. November twenty sixth, during heg SAS's visit the Democratic Republic, I'm sorry, the Dominican Republic. Excuse me, The grants the US access to military base. Okay, let's get into it here. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth made a one day trip to the dr on November twenty six where he met with President Louise abb Nator, who to announce a new bilateral military agreement the US Armed Forces will now have temporary access to restricted parts of a Dominican military air base and an international airport for the use of refueling and transportation of aircraft and personnel in the Caribbean at a time of heightened US tension in Venezuela. The move is the first major military cooperation agreement between the two countries. Yeah, I don't think I've ever actually heard of a Dominican Republic and US military allegiance.
Speaker 2: That's that's new.
Speaker 1: The press conference, Hecseth praised the Dominican Republic for its counter narcotics efforts.
Speaker 2: That's why we decided to come here first.
Speaker 1: Hecsas Saidican the Dominican Republic has stepped up. A day earlier, the Chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, Dan Kine, met with Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago Kamla Persad Bessessor Okay to discuss security. The Prime Minister confirmed days later that the U US military and sought a radar system on the island of Tobago.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: November twenty fourth, US government designates Cartel de la Souls as a terrorist group. Well, I mean they are Cartel and Trump was very clear that all cartels are now designated as terrorist groups. The US government officially designated Cartel de la Souls as a foreign terrorist organization, a legend that the group is run by the regime of Nicholas Maduro and collaborates with the Sinaloa Cartel and the Trende Rawa. Experts, however, have rejected the Trump administration's categorization of the Cartel de la Souls, saying it's less of a formalized group with a command structure is and more of a shorthand term for a highly corrupt network within Venezuela's armed forces engaging in drug smuggling. I I'm sorry, all right, time out, Timeout, time out. Cartel de la Souls means Cartel of the Sun or the Sun Cartel. Members of this group acknowledge that they are working for Maduro. There's direct quotes from people that have been arrested that acknowledge that they are a part of this Sun cartel, and they all say they work for Nicholas Maduro, the president of Venezuela. So with that being said, they are acknowledging that, and the people the experts quote unquote are rejecting that the Trump administration should acknowledge them to be a foreign terrorist organization even though they acknowledge that this is a highly corrupt network within Venezuela's armed forces engaged in drug smuggling. This like, I don't know, I feel like I'm losing brain cells reading that out loud. That's that's calling it a cartel without calling it a cartel, even though the Sun cartel is that's what they're called.
Speaker 2: So you know, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So, dude, essentially old Pablo Esketball better than Pablo Esketball because Pablosketball wanted to become a presidente o Publica of Colombia when all in reality all he get he got mostly was a congressman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and that's the deal.
Speaker 1: A lot of them have learned from Escobar's mistakes and how to do it the right way, which is why you have so many cartel placed leaders in all the Latin American countries.
Speaker 2: And hell, look at the president of Mexico. That's a prime example.
Speaker 9: Isn't she Jewish?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I do know that there was thirty two assassinations before she was selected for the election. Pretty much anybody that had their name on the ballot before her got.
Speaker 3: Got Also, if Pablo when he they showed his mug shot and everything in Congress, when he stepped out, he stood up and stepped out, and that's when.
Speaker 9: He blew the plane up and everything.
Speaker 3: If he would have just said, hey, oh yes, I made mistakes when I was younger, but I learned from my mistake because I'm a changed man, he would have been lying through his fucking teeth. But they would have more like that, Oh okay, well, sit down, tongreissman. They wouldn't have had all the fire and everything, because the retaliation that he did is what that guy he made him from going from becoming just a narco to a narco terrorist. And Columbia and majority of the South America are techniquely narco terrorist states.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's uh no, I agree, and they still are to this day, which is why Trump is going at it as hard as he is. Right now, Let's see, eh, we don't really need to read the entire thing. This is actually a pretty comprehensive list of what all is transpired in Central America and the Caribbean over the last few months. It's like a day by day tracker of it, which is interesting. But yeah, as much as Trump is ranting and raving about the war on the cartels, I find it odd that he still gives the obvious cartel affiliate. We're a prime minister of Hondurasa. Pardon it's very strange anyway, all right, moving on, this is going to be semi in the conspiratorial conversation, but also very much a part of the conversation that.
Speaker 2: I believe needs to be had. So let's dive into it.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: From Jamie Demian or from Jamie Diamond to Bill Ackman, Wall Street's billionaires are now changing their tune and offering to help zoron Mom Donnie. This is an article from about a month ago, but I also find it to be very interesting. Basically, the Wall Street elites who were so against Mom Donnie in the beginning for obvious reasons, he is, by his own admission, a socialist and that's not good for anybody. They also are acknowledging that, you know, maybe we can work with the socialist guy, Zoron Mom Donnie, who ran his campaign on tackling the cost of living through the policies like city run groceries, free public transit, and universal childcare. Was declared the next mayor of the US's largest city on Tuesday, and some of the billionaires who previously opposed him are changing their tune. So a lot of these Wall Street billionaire types, the the Donald Trumps before he was president, like his people, you know, his his brand of grease balls, they have all of a sudden decided that they are not They're not fully thrown in there a lot with Mom Donnie by any means. But I think that they understand how socialism works. It's it's on the surface, it's like the there is no haves and have nots, everybody's equaling all of that.
Speaker 2: But that's not how it actually works.
Speaker 1: Right, there's the there's the image of Marxism, and then there's the reality of Marxism. And they understand that if they play their cards right with this guy, they could become even higher up and wealthy er one percent of the one percent, and probably for pennies on the dollar.
Speaker 2: They don't have to go through bureaucratic chains and things.
Speaker 1: They could just cut him a check of a bribe and get whatever approved they need to get approved. You know, it's so I think it's interesting, and especially now that Mom Donnie and Trump have had their meeting, and apparently Trump, I'm not saying he's a supporter of Mom Donnie, but he absolutely seemed a lot more cordial than what people felt comfortable with. Couple that with Mom Donnie making a lot of new friends on Wall Street.
Speaker 2: It's interesting. It's very interesting, and we'll see how New York City changes.
Speaker 1: If it changes, it might have all just been campaign promises and Homeboy is not gonna be able to make anything actually happen because he's gonna get hit with red tape within red tape, with red tape as a side. I don't know. We're gonna see how that one plays out. But anyway, moving on, we'll get it out of that one. Let's go to this Guardian article here politicians shocked by Marjorie Taylor Green's surprise resignation announcement.
Speaker 2: God speaking is difficult right now.
Speaker 1: Some Republicans offered congressmen and plaudits, but AOC, she was scathing in her dismissal of her frequent sparring partner. Yeah, of course AOC would have one more dig for her out the door. And we've talked about this a couple of times over the past week or two. But here's the deal. Marjorie Taylor Green's surprise resignation from Congress late on Friday, saying she refused to be a battered wife quote unquote following her public fallout with Donald Trump has been slammed by AOC, the Democratic congresswoman and Green's frequent sparring partner, and also raging idiot and kant extraordinary. She's carefully timing her departure just one to two days after her pinching kicks in Okazo, Cortes said in a statement on her Instagram account, and criticized her voting record on healthcare.
Speaker 2: Of course she did.
Speaker 1: Green abruptly resigned from Congress effective the fifth of January, in a ten minute video post outlining her unhappiness with the Republicans on issues including the public release of the Epstein files, in the government's possession, US financing a foreign conflicts, Trump's decision to potentially back a candidate against her, and the living in healthcare. Yeah, that was another thing too. Trump started calling her, you know, Marjorie Trader Green because she started looking at things more critically and saying like Hey, you said you were gonna do this when you were on the campaign trail.
Speaker 2: It's time to deliver.
Speaker 1: And a major proponent of that has been healthcare, but the biggest one, I think has been.
Speaker 2: The Epstein files.
Speaker 1: She has been like a very massive proponent of releasing these files. Only recently did the rest of the politicians actually vote on this, and then Trump begrudgingly says that yes.
Speaker 2: Fine, will release it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna It's not gonna get released, not in the way that people think it is, honestly, And now that I know that Trump orders his steake well done, I know why.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want it released obviously.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so, yeah, Marjorie Taylor Green, she is stepping down, which at first, yeah, that sucks. I like her personally, and I do believe that she will be making a run for governor or some sort of state politician. She may make her run into the federal side of things at a later time, but as of now, I can see her going She's from Georgia, if I'm not mistaken, I could see her going back home and running for state governor or something along these lines and killing it.
Speaker 3: Honestly, she put she would because mostly because Bryan you uh so Georgia, you can only be uh you can only be governor twice. Now you can only do two terms. And Brian camp is on his second, he's on his last term. But which he's actually the reason why, Uh we have the twenty eighteen Farm Bill and everything that led to us have THHC and all but which he signed it in and he just signed it out.
Speaker 9: He just outlawed THHCA and everything.
Speaker 3: But she's trying to if I'm not mistaken, she's talking about trying to reverse it and legalize the whole plant good, which it and I my only thing is, at this point in time, why don't we just federally legalize it again? Well, I say again, because there to become illegal, it must first be legal, then it becomes illegal.
Speaker 2: Right right. And I don't know her take on on weed itself.
Speaker 1: I hope that more and more states and federally just decriminalize and then make it fully legal. But I mean, it's it's one of those things. But yeah, as far as the whole her stepping down goes, Trump's been a dickhead to her for weeks.
Speaker 3: Well, keep in mind, he's what a seventy year seventy eighty something year old man.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not defending the man. I don't trust him, don't know him, don't really give a fuck about him. But he does come from a generation that believes women are to be seen, not her.
Speaker 2: Right. And it's not like that's an excuse.
Speaker 3: And the reason why and I'm pretty sure last reason why he got divorced so many damn times.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you look at the track record, every time he took a new wife, it was the woman that he was cheating on his former wife with.
Speaker 2: That's that's a fake.
Speaker 3: Doesn't he have his second like his second life buried on his golf course, so that he can never be taken from him? And like his family, because I know, if you say it, you die, you can get buried on your family plot and it will be gone.
Speaker 9: It will stay in your family.
Speaker 1: For that depends on the state, that really does. I've seen family of states with family plots on it. Yeah, that plot where the bodies are buried, that that actual square footage might stay your family's property, but uh, the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the acre.
Speaker 1: It's like if you have one hundred acre farm and maybe half an acre is dedicated to your family plot. Your family can keep that half acre, but they can absolutely foreclose on the rest of it. But that's also I think that very state to state to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, Marjorie Taylor Green, she stepped down. With Marjorie Taylor Green stepping down. There's a lot of controversy going on in DC right now, and we did do an episode on the cult conspiracy talking about the Somalia issues in Minnesota. Now, Governor Walls, who was Kamala Harris's running.
Speaker 2: Mate because that was a good idea, he has.
Speaker 1: Now come under fire for allowing Minnesota to get over ram with the Somalian corruption that was funding al Shabab and al Qaeda group.
Speaker 2: Listen to this from Fox Business.
Speaker 19: Hundreds of state workers at the Minnesota Department of Human Services publicly excoriated Governor Tim Walts for allowing a quote massive fraud scandal to unfold under his watch and retaliating against they're whistleblowers, the ex account, which represents over four hundred and eighty staffers at that department, saying quote Tim Waltz is one hundred percent responsible for mass of fraud in Minnesota. We will let Tim Waltz do a fraud early on, hoping for a partnership and stopping fraud. But no, we got the opposite response, while systematically it retaliated against the whistleblowers, using monitoring threats, repression, and did his best to discredit fraud reports. This as a group of Minnesota state government employees wrote to former Vice President Harris and the DNC multiple times warning them about governor walls and what they described as is incompetence, fraud, scandals, and retaliation.
Speaker 7: Here's what they said.
Speaker 19: We tried our best to keep the public informed, as our tweets are public. Maybe Kamalo turned a blind eye to fraud like her running mate. Over the years, our messages have not changed. We need fraud to stop in Minnesota and good governance.
Speaker 7: To be restored.
Speaker 19: Minnesota is currently at the center of a widening fraud scandal. Federal prosecutors continue to unravel this one of the nation's largest COVID era fraud cases. So what happened here, Chris? Is that really going back to the COVID days, There's this agency, the Minnesota Medicaid Housing Stabilization Services Fund. There's also another one feeding our future. Basically, the allegations are is that all of this money was going was being stolen by those in the Samala community in the Twin Cities, and it was going back to Somalia. They were funneling it and then it was hitting up in the hands of All Shabab, which is a designated terrorist organization.
Speaker 14: Right, And so I did not have Minnesota's welfare funds going to terrorist organizations on my BINGO card. And that's what is so frustrating about all this because we knew Tim Waltz was a disastrous VP candidate. He's a dork, he's very annoying. He's supposed to be this every man but doesn't know he's smart, not very bright, as the President used a different word for that. But the oppo, the research that should have been done during the campaign.
Speaker 2: Should have brought this up.
Speaker 14: This is a huge bombshell that not only does he have all those negative characteristics. Oh, by the way, his government was also funding terrorists and al Shabab and some that should have been devastating for the Harris Waltz campaign.
Speaker 18: It could be we could be talking about.
Speaker 19: A billion dollars potentially, and the first The first time I saw this yesterday was Treasury Secretary Scott Bessett actually posting about it. This is weird to investigation. I mean, this is millions and millions of dollars coming from taxpayers going to this terrorist well, even allegedly.
Speaker 20: Yeah, even the New York Times, which as we know, is typically very friendly to Democrats, leading with an article quote, ow fraud swamped Minnesota social services system.
Speaker 2: On Tim Wall's watch.
Speaker 20: If you remember, as soon as the Harris campaign named him as a running mate, his family came out. Remember the Waltz family against Waltz. There were fifteen of them. They had sweatshirts made. They said, no, he's a bad guy. You don't want you don't want him as number two in this country.
Speaker 2: And here we are. It's all yeah.
Speaker 1: And then let's also keep in mind, right, the whole the US tax dollars going to fund terrorist groups. Keep in mind Biden sent I ran six billion dollars that no one asked for, like at all, Right, there was like a prisoner exchange that nobody asked for. And then on top of that he sent them six billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Is like a sweetener.
Speaker 1: Interesting how that money made its way to dare I say it Gaza to fund the October situation and all of that. So again, US tax dollars going to fund terrorist organizations, that's nothing new. Having it funneled through nonprofits and then making its way to terrorist organizations.
Speaker 2: That's a new take.
Speaker 1: That's that's actually I'm not impressed by it by any means, but I agree with the gentleman. I didn't exactly have that on my BINGO card for this year, but yeah, that's absolutely a thing that was taking place.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Now with all that being said, we're talking about Marjor Taylor Green stepping down, and now congressional retrons are on a record breaking pace ahead of the twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Six mid terms.
Speaker 1: There is all kinds of congress people that are getting ready to step down. I find that to be very interesting for two reasons. One, that's a job that you could stay in for your entire career.
Speaker 2: Right, That's how we have eighty four year old, you know, eighty eight year old.
Speaker 1: People that still hold a political position and are trying to like grill Mark Zuckerberg about now when to wi FI is on?
Speaker 2: Can can the facebooks see.
Speaker 1: Me through the Wi Fi and it's like, bro, what it gets tund to go home? But these people still hold their position for some reason, and that's acceptable behavior. So on one hand, I thought it was maybe we're getting out with the old and in with the new and all of these things. That's not the case. I personally believe that it's a two part one. A lot of people, both.
Speaker 2: Republican and Democrat, are not happy with the current ministry.
Speaker 1: They're not happy with the way DC is turning right now, and I can understand that.
Speaker 2: I can appreciate it.
Speaker 1: The other side of this is if massive if the Epstein files are about to be released, hypothetically, let's say that it actually does happen, they actually have this file get released. Actual names are gonna be brought up. It's not going to be so redacted that we don't know anything about anything. It also is very interesting to me that all of these people are getting ready to retire.
Speaker 2: I would be I feel like we're not going.
Speaker 1: To be surprised when we see these people also just take up residency in Greece or some other country that doesn't have extradition. I don't know that for a fact. That's just my conspiratorial brain speaking, But let's get into it here. The precise number of congressional retirement announcements is a little tricky because of the details. Some members have said they're in their political careers, while others are giving up their seats to pursue other offices. Some members have already resigned in the middle of their terms or are poised to do so, while other members died during their current term. In a couple of instances this year, we've seen incumbent lawmakers step down in order to serve in the Trump administration. Which that's different, right, Like, that's absolutely the thing that we see people do from time to time. Or you know, whoever is the president, he might want to bring somebody who want to be a part of.
Speaker 2: His staff, so they'll step away from their congressional role or whatever.
Speaker 1: All things considered, we're looking at a Capitol Hill landscape in which roughly fifty one members are giving up their seats or have already done.
Speaker 2: So. This is an NPR reporting.
Speaker 1: Like we said, the number of Congression lawmakers who do not plan to run for reelection in their current seats in twenty twenty six currently stands at ten Senators and forty one House members. There are twenty two retiring from public office, with the rest running for a different office, sixteen looking to become governor of their state, twelve looking to make the jump from House to Senate, and one Texas Representative, Republican Chip Roy is looking to become his state's attorney general. There are more Republicans signaling their desire to exit Washington twenty eight of them than Democrat twenty three. That's not leaps and bounds more by any means, that's pretty close to the same number. But even still, this many trying to leave their positions all at the same time.
Speaker 2: That's unprecedented.
Speaker 1: Honestly, in the abstract, those numbers might not sound especially significant, but it's worth keeping the broader context in mind. An analysis from the down ballot found that House retirements are currently on record setting pace ahead of the twenty twenty six midterm elections. Note that this analysis was done shortly before Friday night, when the Republican Representative Margie Taylor Green of Georgia announced her looming resignation. Soon after, punch Bowl News reported that other GOP members are also eyeing early exits, not because they have other jobs lined up, but because conditions on Capitol Hill have deteriorated a to a stunning degree. In early August, the Washington Post highlighted the slow congressional retirement season. As November nears its end, such commentary has quickly evaporated because, you know, certain journalists have no.
Speaker 2: Clue what they're talking about.
Speaker 1: A variety of factors have contributed to the broader dynamic Republican leader surrendering many of their powers to the White House, historical trends suggesting GOP is likely to struggle in Donald Trump's sixth year mid terms, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But the bottom line remains the same.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of federal lawmakers aren't satisfied with the status quo in Congress, so they're making significant changes. I think this is all very interesting, Sam, before we play the video, what you got?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I ended up losing my training and so I'm actually about to get ready.
Speaker 2: To go to my cousins. Oh are you good? Brother?
Speaker 3: If you do think about it, Yeah, I was gonna.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, it's funny.
Speaker 3: We have term limits for the president and we have age requirements of the president.
Speaker 9: Why is it?
Speaker 3: Why do we have the president but we don't have that for Congress, for Senate, and I even say we should have it all the way down to our local government, that everything should be two times.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree.
Speaker 3: I also believe that if you're over, if you're over seventy nine, you should no longer be in a politics like you. I don't care if that's presidents or what. After a certain age, about the age of retirement, you can no longer hold any position.
Speaker 1: I'll put it like this, if you had to have your license be taken from you because you're unsafe to drive, I don't think you should be running for office exactly, and you know not because of like being blind or physically impaired. I mean, if you're actually so old that they can't trust your senile ass on the road, then why do we want you voting on our behalf.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 3: I believe that we should listen to our elders, but for their life, their life experience.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: I also believe that, hey, you've had your time in the sun. How about you lay down and enjoy the pasture while.
Speaker 4: We get shipped done?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm sorry for my language.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 3: I cannot stand like I love America, I love my country. I fucking hate our government.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, same.
Speaker 1: And honestly, it's not just because of the boomers, although they're the ones that ruin this country, like in every way, shape and form. But it's time for a newer generation to start making their way into DC. And thankfully there are a lot of younger I'm not going to say like kids, but younger generations that are starting to put their name out there and try to go against the incumbents.
Speaker 2: I hope that that actually takes one.
Speaker 1: That would be one, absolutely all of them. But I mean even there's multiple across the states where it's these younger people that are making their presence known in DC. Some of them I don't like, like, for instance, AOC, she's a younger one. I can't stand her. However, I am happy that a young she no, no, no, she put her way through college by bartending.
Speaker 4: I thought she failed out of college, not.
Speaker 1: To my knowledge, but I mean it's not like she was like a star student by any means either. And then depending on who she's around, she claims that she's from the Bronx, or she claims that she's a hood girl, and all this. She grew up in the suburbs of relatively privileged life, and she tries to make it seem like she's from the trenches, you know, out there in them streets and things, and it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Right, you can say from somewhere, but if you're actually from a place that is quote unquote dangerous or whatever, you're gonna have the walk. And when I say that, I'm not. I'm like, your eyes are gonna shift, You're gonna walk a certain way, You're gonna move a certain way like that goal she walks pum and proper.
Speaker 1: No, that chick's got such big old bug eyes. Dude, you'd be able to tell if her eyes were shifting the checker six.
Speaker 2: Now she's not. She's she's completely.
Speaker 3: Both her and cash Betail look like they uh they like the powder, you know, buddies. I could see them both doing a line of cocaine off with a toilet seat.
Speaker 2: I could see it.
Speaker 1: I really could, to be honest with you, all right, So now let's play this. Uh this is from w e n Y TV News. Let's hear what they have to say about the retirement announcements. The early resignations and the infighting that's looming over Congress.
Speaker 18: Productivity and compromiser is sometimes hard to find in Washington, but in recent weeks it's been nearly impossible. Members on both sides of the aisle feeling frustrated. It is made clear by dozens of retirement announcements, even a surprise resignation by a close Trump ally wan Y Washington, corresponded Brendan Scanlon, it's live on Capitol Hill with new details tonight.
Speaker 7: Good evening, Brendan, Hey, there were not a good evening.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you know, these partisan attacks and even party infighting on Capitol Hill is really nothing new, but recent events suggest that it could be reaching a tipping point. Within the last few weeks alone, we've seen a record breaking government shut down, an unsanctioned push from rank and file members to release the Epstein files, numerous censure votes to punish lawmakers for their actions, a surprise early resignation from Marjorie Taylor Green, and dozens of retirements after this current term. In a four page letter announcing her retirement, Marjorie Taylor Green ripped into Republicans and President Trump, essentially saying that they've abandoned GOP priorities and campaign promises. After Green's announcement, punch Bowl News first reported last week that other House Republicans are also considering retiring in the middle of the term. In the article, a senior House Republican told punch Bowl News, quote, more explosive early resignations are coming.
Speaker 5: It's a tinderbox end quote.
Speaker 21: Sources I've spoken with told me they too expect more House Republicans could soon call it quits. But the big questions are really how many and when. If just a handful of Republicans following Green's footsteps and decide to leave before the end of their term, that can have really big consequences on the Republicans already razor thin House majority. I had an opportunity to ask Press Secretary Caroline Levitt if the President was concerned about more early resignations and the reported unrest among some House Republicans. The President have any concerns in light of those reports about other House Republicans potentially leaving early, as well as the other announced retirements that we saw in the last couple of days.
Speaker 22: Look, I think the President maintains very good relationships with the vast majority, maybe with the exception of one or two, and I think many in this room know who I'm referring to. Very good relationships with members of Capitol Hill within the Republican Party, and the President clearly is the unequivocal leader of the Republican Party. And of course we have a very slim margin in the House, and the President wants that to continue.
Speaker 7: And renata.
Speaker 21: Over the weekend, Republican Congressman Troy Nils from Texas announced that he would not be seeking reelection and plans to retire at the end of this current term. He is one of more than two dozen House Republicans who plan to retire at the end of the term, and at least twenty House Democrats who plan to do the same in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Now, all that being said, I am very interested to see what's going to take place hypothetically and probably.
Speaker 2: More probably, I.
Speaker 1: Think these Republican seats are going to be replaced by more Republicans. The Democrats seats are going to be replaced by newer Democrats.
Speaker 2: Fine, but that's not a.
Speaker 1: Guarantee, right, And if there is that many seats that are going to be you know, voted on, we might actually see a massive shift take place as far as how things get passed and voted up or down in DC on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 2: So I do think that's rather fascinating.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna keep our our eyes open for what's to transpire over the next year or so.
Speaker 2: So many of these people are changing jobs and everything else.
Speaker 1: Now, off of the politics and all the things and the stuff, let's talk about some AI. Let's talk about some some things that are going down here.
Speaker 2: This is from Wired dot com.
Speaker 1: Open ai locks down San Francisco offices following an alleged threat from activists. A message on open AI's internal slack claimed the activist in question had expressed interest in quote causing physical harm to open ai employees. Yeah, yeah, let's get into it here. Open ai employees in San Francisco were told to stay inside the office on Friday afternoon after the company purportedly received a threat from an individual who was previously associated with the stop AI activist group. I didn't know there was an activist group called staff AI. That's interesting. Although I don't believe that you should be like causing physical harm to people that work at AI offices. That's a bit that's extreme. That's ridiculous, but all right. Our information indicates that blank name from stop AI has expressed interest in causing physical harm to open ai employees, and a member of the internal communications team wrote on Slack he has previously been on site at our San Francisco facilities. Just before eleven am, San Francisco police received a nine to one one call about a man allegedly making threats and intending to harm others at the five point fifty Terry Francois Boulevard, which is near open AI's office in the Mission Bay neighborhood. According to the data track by the crime app Citizen, a police scanner recorded archived in the app described that the suspect by name alleges he may have purchased weapons with the intention of targeting additional open ai locations good night hours before the incident. On Friday, the individual who police flagged as allegedly making the threats said that he was no longer a part of stop AI in.
Speaker 2: A post on social media.
Speaker 1: In a statement to Wired, which is subsequently posted on x stop AI disavowed the alleged actions of the individual and said the organization is.
Speaker 2: Deeply committed to nonviolence. Okay.
Speaker 1: Wired reached out to the man in question, but did not immediately receive a response. San Francisco police did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Open AI did not provide a statement prior to the publication. So everybody's being quiet about it too, though, that's rather interesting. On Slack, the internal communication team provided three images of the man suspected of making the threat. Later, a high ranking member of the global Security team said, at this time, there is no indication of active threat activity. The situation remains ongoing and we're taking measured precautions as the assessment continues. Employees were told to remove their badges when exiting the building and to avoid wearing closed clothing items with the open AI logo on it. Okay, wow, so I mean there you have it. It's wild things going on.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm all about how we should stop AIM. I'm not a fan of AI whatsoever, but I'm also not about doing harm to those that are working for the company like that.
Speaker 2: That's just that helps no one go ahead.
Speaker 3: Sam, Hey, just uh do you remember the unibom.
Speaker 2: And by any chance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, I've had.
Speaker 1: His manifesto on everything.
Speaker 3: Dude, what dude for I I don't believe it was a prophet, but I had boy had a profit like a sense of sight, because he straight up uh talked about Ai Golden Vogue and everything before AI was even quote unquote thought of you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been a thing for sci fi for a good long while. But uh yeah, the article kind of misled me on this one. I thought was AI had gone rogan lockdown a office building.
Speaker 3: That's not the case, not to get biblical, but I was watching I was watching a video earlier today and you know the prophecy. I can't remember which prophet, but he talks about a statue coming to life and everything.
Speaker 1: I think there was that'd probably be John the Revelator from the Book of Revelations.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yes, what if that what what he saw was not an actual statue but a robot that was powered by AI.
Speaker 2: I just watched a sermon on that. As a matter of fact, was.
Speaker 1: It a black gentleman?
Speaker 3: I think me and you watched the same video because I was like, huh, who that that?
Speaker 2: I think it's very I think it's very possible.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that when it comes to the Book of Interpretations like that, it could be so many things. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Leonardo da Vinci, he made a full like when he was alive, he made a fully functioning robotic lion that actually he made an autonomaton and which is the actual name of it, and like he also made up designs of of the first helicopter but it had a court school canvas as the the propeller he made he did the battle expected battle elements of like a tank that he called the Total because and everything it looks like a top. And he also made uh, the first submarine too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you look at his designs, none of them would have functioned, but he built He drew them that way on purpose because he was afraid of his blueprints getting stolen by other people.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: He also wrote in mirror writing, Yeah, yeah he did.
Speaker 1: The dude was backwards and upside down.
Speaker 2: The due was insanely smart, honestly. But yeah, so uh renaissance man. Yeah, yeah, me too, honestly.
Speaker 1: Although, as you're bringing up robots, that is a excellent segue to the next article that I wanted to bring up here.
Speaker 2: Damn wirebacks.
Speaker 1: The US humanoid robots retire with scars after helping build thirty thousand BMW cars.
Speaker 2: So what's the over under on this one.
Speaker 1: Apparently a United States company sold, you know, a bunch of robots to BMW and they were working in the manufacturing facility putting together BMW cars, thirty thousand of them, and now they've been retired because you know, wear and tear. The machines are a little beat up, scuffed up, and all these things. On screen right now is a picture of one of the robots that was used to put things together, and on the right you see his hands. You see some scuff marks on it. You see how it's been dinged up a little bit. But yeah, So the California based Figure AI announced on Wednesday that it is officially retiring its Figure two humanoid robots. The decision comes after an eleven month deployment at BMW's manufacturing in Spartanburg, South Carolina's plant. The pilot project was part of a collaboration to test humanoid robots on a real assembly line. The company highlighted that the F two units helped produce more than thirty thousand BMW X three vehicles and loaded over ninety thousand sheet metal parts during their deployment. The Figure CEO Brett Adcock, Wow unfortunate name shared visuals of the robots covered in scratches, scuffs, and grimes, signaling the realities of working in an industrial environment. Yeah, that's nothing new. Everybody knows that an industrial environment's really dirty.
Speaker 2: And hurts you.
Speaker 23: It's it's not exactly a hot take scratches as proof of real work, the company shared video footage of the f two robots clearly showing wear and tear from months on the line.
Speaker 1: Adcock describes this as real world deployment quote unquote. The visual service proof against earlier skepticism that figures work at BMW was only a small scale feasibility study. By showing the robot's warrant appearance, the company demonstrates that they operated for months on an active assembly line. The grime and scratch has become an unintended badge of honor. They show the robots endured the repetitive and demanding nature of factory work. The company said the visuals and performance metrics together validate their claims of long term deployment. So they did take a lot of data from the trial run, but they took lessons in the future of humanoids. The robotics firm was also transparent about hardware challenges. During the deployment, the forearm emerged as the main failure point due to the complexity of packaging three degrees of freedom, thermal management, and cabling into a human sized limb. Constant motion stressed the micro controllers and wirings, a problem rarely highlighted in the humanoid sector. The humanoid sector that's so strange to me. These lessons informed the design of Figure three. The new model eliminates the distribution board and dynamic cabling in the wrist, with motor controllers now communicating directly with the main computer. The F two retirement marks a transition from pilot testing to larger scale production.
Speaker 2: The company said.
Speaker 1: Figure two taught us early lessons on what it takes to ship. The fleet's retirement clears the way for Figure three, which the company claims is ready for scaled deployment. So again, as much as you know, people like myself have said that robots are going to be taking away manufacturing jobs, jobs that have been inherently human for years and years and years. It's not even like a robotic arm that's being used to package things. The facility that I used to work at Yeah, when you had a palette of fifty pound bags of sugar, right, it used to be loaded by hand, and it was saran wrapped by hand. Then they got a robot that was designed to do it. And when I say a robot, I don't mean humanoid. I mean it's a robotic arm that moves the bags and flips it and gets them all in a pretty stack and then wraps it for you. And then it goes out to where basically the worker all they have to do is push the start button and then they get on a forklift and they pick up the palette once it's done and move it to a staging area whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: So it's a efficiency thing.
Speaker 1: And I can understand that humanoid robots are about to start taking away so many jobs, so many jobs. And again give it another five years. The fine motor skills that are needed to do welding, or do carpentry or even do wiring electrical work, they're gonna start self maintaining themselves. It's oh, it's not gonna be pretty for the human race, for any kind of real manufacturing facility like this. Now, before we wrap good members of the retinue, I just wanted to show a comparison here. You know, different states got different things going on, and I understand that depends on the administration that you find yourself in. Cotech, which is the governor of Oregon, announces that Christmas in Oregon would now be known as Inclusive Winter Observance because they got to take the Christ out of Christmas, because that's that's how that goes. And I understand they're gonna make it seem like this is for all religions and it's more inclusive to everybody that's on the onset what it's about.
Speaker 2: Allegedly.
Speaker 1: I disagree, obviously, not for my own religious convictions, but this was done in a way to appease the liberal agenda of the state of Oregon. That's not a hot take. This is the same governor co Techs when she needs a damn cotext who was marching and rioting against Trump and saying that it was mostly peaceful protests during the day, when at night those same protesters were rioting and taking siege warfare tactics against the ice facility that was happening in Portland.
Speaker 2: This is the same woman, So for her to do this, it's like, yeah, that's that's not a good look.
Speaker 1: But all right, this is from Salem Morgan in a move that experts are calling bold, innovative, and the most orgon thing to ever happen. That's not a true statement. Governor Tina Kotec announced Monday that traditional Christmas celebrations will officially be replaced statewide with a new holiday inclusive winter observance. That's the most liberal sounding shit. The roll out, described by Tina as a necessary modernization of winter emotions. Like she couldn't be more liberal if she was trying. Come on, it will take effect immediately, despite the fact that most Oregonians were blindsided while attempting to buy Black Friday leftovers at fred Meyer. Christmas is too festive, says Tina at a press conference held beside a sustainability Harvested Ethically non judgmental stump. What, I'm sorry, what I have to reread that. I after we read that, because it's it's like, she's a goddamn caricature of what you think a bleeding heart liberal would be acting like and saying, and shit, I'm gonna reread this. At a press conference hailed beside a sustainably Harvested ethically non judgmental stump. Tina declared the Christmas in its current form carries outdated themes of joy, warmth, and unregulated cheer. These are outdated themes joy, warmth and unregulated cheer. These are outdated themes. We gotta get rid of these. I'm these elements, she said, adjusting a stack of color coded policy binders. She said, these elements do not reflect modern oregon values. If joy is allowed to spike without state guidance, where does it end?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 1: If you allow people to be too happy without the state having their hand on them, where does it end?
Speaker 2: Where does all this happiness lead to? Not the Oregonian way?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's that is absurd, honestly. And then also so she set all this next to a tree stump, which is, okay, it's a tree stump. Cool, But the fact that they had the list that it was a sustainably harvested, ethically non judgmental stump. What the fuck does an ethically non judgmental tree stump look like?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about right now? I'm I'm not getting mad.
Speaker 1: I'm just they're going out of their way to be liberal on top of being liberal on top of like this is this is psychotic level liberalism, honestly, and it's not like I said, it's not because there's like a massive population in Oregon, or a massive Jewish population in Oregon, or some type of other religion where they're like, hey, we have way more of these other religions than we do Christians, so we're not gonna call it Christmas here anymore. I wouldn't like that, but at least I could understand that I could put the pieces together on that. It's not even that it's them doing the most to be as democrat as possible for the sake of being the most democrat as possible. And that's just that's in my opinion, this is what I mean whenever I say that that party is Unamerican.
Speaker 2: That's that's just my take. Sam, Your hand is raised. Go ahead, brother.
Speaker 3: First off, that bitch is a comedy, and second off, words Randy Yorton with a punt cake him. Yeah, I agree on both genuine equality and uh yeah, somebody needs to give that bitch a factor, we said, but I do not condone violence against women.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at what she's doing with it. Shit, Hold on Christmas trees now called seasonal vertical botanicals. They're not Christmas trees anymore. These are seasonal vertical botanicals and they must be certified non denominational and decorated exclusively with muted earth neutral tones.
Speaker 9: What earth neutral tone?
Speaker 3: I might just be the resident piehead at this point in time and I'm superstoned, but that don't make no a lick of sense.
Speaker 9: To my stone and doublood nommagata.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that earth tone is basically uh, okay, you were in the greens, you remember whenever you did face paint, right, Yes, those are being neutral earth tones.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that you can't decorate your Christmas tree with red ornaments anymore. You have to decorate your seasonal vertical botanical with muted neutral earth tones. Let's go to the next one. Santa Claus is replaced with the Seasonal Redistribution spec a figure task with distributing grants, not presents. Hold on, Santa is distributing grants, not presents, and he's not Santa anymore. He's the seasonal redistribution Specialist. Okay, stockings. These are rebranded as thermal sock shaped storage units required with required de EQ labeling. Wow, sleigh bells, Oh, come on now, sleigh bells slagh bells are prohibited due to excessive merriment.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to say in response to this.
Speaker 1: This, this is actually the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. Caroling It's now called neighborhood Acoustic consensus chanting.
Speaker 2: Okay, gift exchanges.
Speaker 1: These are now called mutual seasonal redistribution using reusable burlap containers. By the way I'm at these are direct quotes. I'm not I'm not like reclassifying anything here. Holiday parties. It's no longer holidays. It's reclassified as group togetherness moments. This is gay as aides is what this is. This is retarded, and I mean, I get it, she's a flaming homosexual, but that's beside the point.
Speaker 2: That's beside the point. Wow.
Speaker 1: Participants must bring their own biodegradable plates, emotionally emotional neutrality, and a written five hundred word reflection on the meaning of winter.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, she's a lesbian, so I guarantee she ain't about putting nuting up there.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I was talking more of like the is that bitch rooched like straight from sodom.
Speaker 1: So continuing, it says she's coming after holiday lights because they're too twinkly. Gingerbread men are gendered. Snowmen are also gendered. Peppermint mochas are inflatiary risk factors. But okay, wow, Oregon, Oregon, my sweet Oregonians out there, y'all are screwed because of who you elected to lead, y'all. And then cut to my home state, the cutting edge Louisiana's new surgical castration law. I just wanted to show a comparison here. Louisiana just made it to where if you hurt children, you get your balls chopped off surgically. We're not doing the chemical castration anymore. We're we're not doing that. No, no, no, you getting them shits lopped off because that's the American way. Meanwhile, Oregon's governor is passing this thing. I don't even know what to call this anyway, I want to read this just for a moment here. What do Madagascar, the Czech Republic, kondouna state in Nigeria, and Louisiana have in common. While it may be attempting to point to festive traditions. Like Marti graus, the connection is more sobering. Each of these jurisdictions has at some point enacted or permitted laws authorizing surgical castration as a penalty for individuals convicted of a certain sexual offense, including rape.
Speaker 2: In June of.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four, Governor Jeff Landry, Homeboy to the Max, signed Acts six point fifty one, Louisiana's surgical castration Law, which went into an effect on August first, twenty twenty four. Since it's enactment, the New published that the new punishment has caused controversy among legal community and activist groups.
Speaker 2: If or when a claim is brought.
Speaker 1: Under this statute, opposers will undoubtedly be met with a multitude of challenges. However, there was one guy who has had it done already, and I think, you know, that's something that we should just get behind. This is something I have no problem with my tax dollars funding, to be completely honest with you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we covered a wide bevy of things on this episode.
Speaker 1: Good member of the retinue, and as we come to a close, I mean, if anybody has any saved rounds or unspoken words that they would like to let out, let it be heard, Sam, go for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the castration is a good old thing and everything, but what they should really do is take the whole branch too, because you can do it where they could still piss and everything. But with the with the pedophilia, even if you castrate them, they're still gonna the urge will always be there because it's not sexual, it's straight power dynamics, and they don't.
Speaker 9: Have to actually use their body to do it.
Speaker 4: They will use an instrument, agreed.
Speaker 1: So I personally believe that lead is in fact the ultimate cure for pedophilic behavior. That's just me, but I take this, if nothing else, to be a step in the right direction, you know.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the bullets too quick.
Speaker 3: I say, we use old school wrote from like the cell sailing, but I want the one made from hamp so.
Speaker 9: When it snatches it, it beds hitting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, I get it. I mean I agree that bullet is too quick, but also yeah, we could draw a quarter of these dudes that'd be sick. But I mean, at some point, because the exactly you know, it's it is what it is. All I'm saying is that at least my home state is taking a step in the right direction of what.
Speaker 2: Needs to be done to these animals.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, other states are doing everything they can to take away the American way and that's sad. So, like I said, we've covered a lot on this episode, everybody, and uh We've covered a wide bevy of wild things as well.
Speaker 2: Talking We went from do Jewish dudes eat? You know?
Speaker 1: Period Vagina to uh Trump and him pushing out half of Congress and all that.
Speaker 2: We've gone all over the place. It's been a fun episode, I think for any of.
Speaker 1: The listeners of The Cajun Night, if you would like to join in on the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link in the description and join us at patreon dot com slash Cajun Night.
Speaker 2: There's only one tier for entry.
Speaker 1: We're just trying to grow this to be an information sharing group that gets together once a week and just discusses the goings and comings of the day to day life we have.
Speaker 2: Found ourselves in.
Speaker 1: Once again, everybody, thank y'all for joining me this evening. I am the Cajun Knight and as always, God bless