Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Life's so fast anymore. I think it's hard sometimes just to stop and realize the moment in history that we're living through. And obviously you don't have that many peak moments every day is important, but we are living through, no question, right now, one of the most important watershed crossroad moments in modern world history, and it's unfolding before our eyes.
Speaker 2: And as we sit here.
Speaker 1: Right now at five oh six mountain time, we have no idea whether it's going to be two days, two months, something in between. But we know the world will never be the same, and we know it is highly likely that this evil regime will be gone in Iran, particularly after today. President Trump publicly came out with the flag in the ground, unconditional surrender, nothing less. He doesn't do that unless he's certain that's going to happen. How much pain will there be? We can be certain there will be a lot of pain. Evil Historically we look at it. Evil never dies easily. That's the nature of evil, and so this evil regime will take a lot of innocent people with it on the way out probably and pray it doesn't, but that's likely what's going to happen here. It's just part of this cleansing cycle we've seen throughout human history when good overcomes evil, and evil just has this massive surge and spurt of killing as as it gives up its existence. So I think that's what we have ahead of us. I think it's going to unfold sooner than later. Just within the last ten minutes, the United States is closing its embassy this Wednesday through Friday. This Wednesday through Friday, it's embassy in Jerusalem, and CNN reporting that President Trump considering US military strikes in Iran following the meeting long meetings today in the Situation Room. New York Times reporting that Iran, and I'm sure it's well sourced there is considering retaliatory strikes on US basis. Now. I have to believe part of President Trump's calculation is expecting something like that, and that that would then be the green light, you know, for direct US air support of israel I don't know. I don't have the knowledge. I don't have access to classified information. I don't know whether these many reports that Israel as phenomenally brilliant and courageous as and ineffective as it's been can't get into these deep, deep bunkers without US bunker busters. I don't know if those reports are just urban myths or true. But certainly, as Trump has said, President Trump is said if there are attacks on US basis, any kind of attack on any US citizen or forces, that there will be a massive response. So he may well be be expecting something like that, and that would then be the trigger to take that next step from the US end. All right, let's get to the phones. I want to get you some hot sound as well. Work in Texters, particularly those who disagree with me, and I do think we'll play some of that Tucker Carlson sound critical of the President, and I agree with the President's approach. But in a matter this important, I think it's even even more critical that we hear all of the opposing views, and we hear their entire reasoning. I think that's very very important. Now, when we went to break, we were talking with a gentleman. I don't know if he's just pulling our leg or if he really is supporting the evil things he appears to have called the show to support. But we're going to find out together. Take a trip back down to beautiful Colorado spring. Steve, you're still with us.
Speaker 3: Yes, you asked me, do you think nine or October seven was justified? But in doing that, you deflected from my argument that taking thousands, but tens of thousands of Palestinians for throwing rocks for ten years at a time is what triggered the whole thing, and that was equally unjustified. And I think it was calculated to foment war. I think it goes back to the Crusades, and there's an unholy alliance between US and Israel, and it's dragging the goods used down with them. Not only America, it's anti America. What Israel stands for. It stands for spine assassinations, shutting down free speech, starting wars, killing, committing holocaust literally as we are watching. And Trump is a chump when it comes to Israel. I like a lot of what Trump does, but when it comes to Israel, I don't know what's wrong with this book.
Speaker 2: Let's start there.
Speaker 1: I know you have more, but I want to take it piece by piece, and I hope before the end of this call I can get an understanding as to where this animosity toward Israel comes from, because I think you've got it backwards. But first, in terms of your history, that that this is all caused by Israel arresting a bunch of rock throwers. You need to you need to sue your history teacher. That that's where you need to start this thing.
Speaker 3: Second, in the news that they have had to release ends of thousands already, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No such thing.
Speaker 1: But let's get back to the core question, Steve, because I think it's so important for everybody listening to be able to h to make their own decisions about what you have to say. And that is a direct answer to the question, do you think October seven was justified?
Speaker 3: I think it was welcomed by Yahoo and pray for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm going You know what I'm going to do here, my friend, and I think you've already seen that, more so than probably anybody else on air. I'm willing to give you time, even though I find your views to be completely obscene and reprehensible. But I'm willing to give you time because I'm not afraid of your ideas. But I'm not going to waste our listener's time. If you refuse to answer seminal direct question.
Speaker 3: I'll ask your question. What's your question?
Speaker 1: You know, I'll ask it again. You know what it is. Do you believe the October seven attacks, including the rape of Israeli women, the murder of children, the burning of children? Do you think those attacks were justified?
Speaker 3: I think they were not justified, But I also say that Israel is just as unjust and its provocative behavior that I think is designed to annihilate Muslims and work for the crusades. Going back to this a little royal family.
Speaker 1: A little more specific, they're my friend, k can you show me what Israel has done that would even remotely compare to that?
Speaker 3: Well, besides the genocide and the holocaust that they have just committed of thirty eight ninety forty thousand people's lives for harboring terrorists basically and depriving them of recovery and all that, and trying to run them out and turn it into a casino for Trump. Okay, so than that, now they have taken over. They have. They have taken over on media. Yeah, yes they have. That's why you don't hear any DISSENTTV ME hold on, Steve.
Speaker 1: At this point, we're either into your pulling our leg or this is Looney Tunes stuff. So what I what I really want to understand, is where this level of hatred and animosity comes from.
Speaker 2: Because you made it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, I'll tell you. And I like the Jews, I used to like Israel, never raised prejudice. But if you go to Lenin murder truth dot com and when you see a photograph of even King getting John Lennon's last autograph, and you find out that is really the ones covering it up, and they did it so they could bomb Saddam Husseins their fability without Lenin is the master.
Speaker 1: Don't take this prejudice, don't take this the wrong way. All I can do is pray for you, and I will, I will, and thank you for calling the show.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: We all know that there one is too many, but there are way too many Jew haters out there, and and there are way too many people who would celebrate seeing another Holocaust. I'm not saying Steve is one of those I don't know. I'm not saying he is, but but there are way too many of those people. And the fact that this nation, this small nation, geographically small nation population wise, has been able to survive and thrive and achieve the accomplishments they have military, domestic, economic, technological, and has been able to now take on this evil regime with great success.
Speaker 2: It's it's biblical right.
Speaker 1: And I say that is a completely devoted, committed Catholic Christian. But there's one of the slanders that Steve offered that is just a great way to put a bow on this. And then everybody else, thank you for your patients.
Speaker 2: I'll get you.
Speaker 1: At the start of the segment when Steve talked about this unholy alliance between the US and Israel, and he has it exactly backwards. It's a very holy alliance because part of the tremendous support of the US, and unfortunately the Modern Democratic Party's breaking with this and paying the price for it, but part of the tremendous support and well deserved of our ally Israel by the US has come from the fact that the US is a majority Christian country, and Christians, I think have a proper reverence for the Holy Land and for Jews is our big brothers and sisters in the faith. And obviously, I and all Christians believe by definition that She's is Christ is divine, and that is that is the simple truth, and that is why we are Christians. But we understand that the holiness of the Holy Land and the Jews is God's chosen people, and the Jews is are big brothers and sisters in the faith. And this commitment that they not be annihilated and that we do everything we can to help protect them runs deep in this country, and that is a very good thing.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dankaplas Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcasts.
Speaker 2: I love the song, but why here?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 4: Dan? You read the Dan post by Trump? Nobody does it better than the US.
Speaker 2: Oh can't you read it?
Speaker 1: I read a bunch of posts forgive me, but my focus has been on the post that says unconditional surrender exclamation point ks you want the president has put the flag in the ground. That is what's going to happen. And now the question is how and how quickly?
Speaker 5: Well, and you're asking me, do you want?
Speaker 3: Never surrendered?
Speaker 5: By Corey Hart or Surrender by Cheap Trick.
Speaker 1: But you got to post a Springsteen just because he's a lefty falling down Kelly talk to it.
Speaker 6: I put him up to playing Carly sinon she He really did say, nobody does it better. And I'm I was here, he he because he cues his stupid music and I'm sitting here trying to sing and get into a rhythm and he just keeps, you know, cutting and trying to cue it.
Speaker 1: I gotta trust you, nobody has ever done music better on radio than Ryan does on talk shows. But I do have to tell you, guys as I go back to our jam lines and text, because we are living through this very historic moment together. You know me, I'm an early morning guy, right, and so I'm kind of like out on my feet today because I'm used to in these trial modes, getting very very little sleep each night and doing fine with it. So last night I made the mistake of getting a full night's sleep. Oh and so now what Today's a tough day. Yeah, But so I get up. I get up about one thirty in the morning, maybe two, and then I wake up to this Google alert.
Speaker 2: Oh, says Google alert.
Speaker 1: Dame capitalists, and I look at it and it says John Caldera fills in and declares it no capitalist thing.
Speaker 2: That had to be a great show. He did do that, it had to be.
Speaker 5: There was a little bit of animosity teached me to miss it. Well, there's that he was having fun with it, of course.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, no, I love Johnny, No, even if he doesn't love me, I did john Just.
Speaker 4: One point of order.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: In the illegal parlance of our time, the Bruce Springsteen song is called no Surrender.
Speaker 2: Oh really, no, no retreat, no surrender.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, alrighty, let's go to the phone lines. Hey, if you just joined us that, I think the big headline of the day can be summed up this way. President Trump has made it clear the Iranian regime is going to fall. He's put the flag in the ground, and you don't complete surrender. That that is what he's demanding at this point. And he knows at this point that his own credibility effectiveness is at stake worldwide. So I don't think he posts that unconditional surrender verbatim unless he is certain it's going to happen. So that's kind of the backdrop for everything we talk about today. Lines of jam Let's start in Oervada. We'll talk to Dean. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Hey Dan, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 7: I really don't think that Iran will surrender. I think they would rather die than you know, NYE on the sword, than say, USA wins. So I think this is going to go down to the bunker busters and destroying their nuclear stockpile and then you know, they get overthrown by the UH because eventually they're gonna he'll either die in the bombing, the leader or somebody will take him out.
Speaker 3: But I think they got to have a new regime.
Speaker 8: And that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate the call, my friend.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the call, and obviously that that is the most certain and effective way to defanin Iran's nuclear technology is to have regime change, and clearly that's part of the overall strategy, right. I mean, the President and Prime Minister net Yaou have been open about that. And when the President posts today unconditional surrender exclamation mark, I think he is sending a message to the good people of Iran that this is the time, and obviously people of Iran are more likely to take that big leap and attempt to overthrow the regime starting with you know, the revolutionary guard in the streets if they know that they have the support of the American president. I remember doing a show for Montana is up there in a case, and you had people in the streets and large numbers in Iran saying, Obama, help us, Obama help us. It was Arab Spring and Obama chose the Iyatolas. Trump is not too the Iatolas, and he's made that clear to the people. Let's go back down to beautiful Colorado Springs.
Speaker 2: Talk to Warren. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey Dan, good to talk to you, just to talk to you. Yeah, and I agree with you one hundred percent about Biden and the border and also by Iran. What you're talking about Iran, But I don't just call it evil. It has a lot to do with Islam. And I'll explain what I'm talking about. Are you familiar with the duality of Islam?
Speaker 1: Well, hey, Warten, let me just interupterence segment because I got about thirty five forty seconds left in this segment. I don't think this has anything to do with Islam the way that faith is practiced by most people. I think you have these these Ayatolas who have these radical Islamist views where where they believe or claim to believe.
Speaker 2: That they have to kill all Jews.
Speaker 8: Hey, I can hang on for forty seconds, Jim and mixed section because the duelism explains what you're just trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: And warn You're welcome, hang on and welcome to make a point. Here's my challenge today. Okay, we're covering a fast moving war and so I'm trying to stay focused on the military aspects.
Speaker 8: I just hope that works out for the best. Yeah, they get rid of that regime. I hope it doesn't get blowing out deal where they shut down the oil tankers and the presure oil goes up and after that. Crazy to do that, but they're able to take themselves out anyway because that's what they believe. They believe it them the rule's proven that over and over again. To die and see the loss of the faith, that's what.
Speaker 9: They're going to do.
Speaker 2: Well, appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: It'll be interesting to see because so many of these people right who get others to go out and martyr themselves don't seem anxious to murder themselves personally. By the way, Israel says it killed a run senior most military official, and this senior most military official, run senior most military official now killed by Israel has been in the job for how many days, Ryan after Israel killed his predecessor? Day? Yes, yeah, yeah, actually five, So this one lasted five days. But this is the top military commander in Iran has now been killed five days after he assumed that position from his predecessor, who was also killed by Israel.
Speaker 5: Question real quick, why do you think they've left the Ayatola alive?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I believe Trump when he said that that he has come out strongly against killing the Iotola, and I think I think that's part of an overall plan by Trump that I think is a very very wise plan. I think Trump assumes at this point the regime is going to fall, and he's just looking ahead to what comes next and what may help facilitate that being the best possible version and of what comes next year.
Speaker 2: On The Dan Kaplis.
Speaker 4: Show, you're listening to The Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Obviously we're living through history together here. I think it will end up being one of the top five most important events of our lifetimes in terms of world impact, and I think the world impact is going to be phenomenally great. But I understand the reality there's likely to be much more pain before this evil regime falls, because evil's evil by nature, right, and historically it does not expire without inflicting an awful lot of pain on an awful lot of innocent people. So some tough times ahead, but I think it's going to be a much better world as soon as this regime's gone. The President today, if you're just getting off work, is committed to the unconditional surrender of the Iranian regime, and so his very firm position I think makes it much more likely that that is actually going to happen. I want to get to some sound and text as well. Here's that Tucker Carlson with an opposing point of view. I support the approach the President's taken.
Speaker 2: He does not.
Speaker 10: I am saying this because I'm really afraid that my country's going to be further weakened by this. I think we're going to see the end of American empire. Obviously, other nations would like to see that, and this is a perfect way to scuttle the USS America on the shoals of Iran. But it's also going to end I believe, Trump's presidency and effectively end it.
Speaker 2: And so that's why I'm saying, what do you mean by that's that's coming for you? That's you get.
Speaker 10: Look, I knew Bush. I knew George W. Bush with you know, family connection with Smush. I knew Bush personally. I still see Bush sometimes and you know, of course he hates me, and he does because I criticized him on Iraq and that war is the sum total from historical perspective of his administration.
Speaker 1: And listen, on something this important, I do think it's even more important that we hear opposing voices. And you may oppose Trump's position on this, but that we hear opposing voices and hear them out because this is so large and the stakes are so large, and war by nature is such a large, you know, moral decision to make. And so I want to hear more from Tucker Carlson, even though I don't agree with what he said so far, and I don't even begin to understand his reasoning there. I don't think there'd be any reason for any thinking person to expect that this, this this war against the Iranian regime is going to turn into large scale boots on the ground, Israeli boots or American boots or any other boots. I don't support any American boots on the ground in Iran. I don't think that's necessary. I think the question is whether the participation of American pilots is necessary.
Speaker 2: I hope it's not.
Speaker 1: I hope that American munitions equipment, et cetera will be enough. But yeah, I don't know why Tucker would think there'd be a comparison here to the war in I Rock, where it was obviously the large scale ground effort that ended up causing so much misery and death and trouble. And by the way, as we get back to phone lines and calls, I will be just as one guy. I will be forever grateful to all the men and women who who fought and died, all the men and women who sacrificed to all their families that our family gets to live now in a world without Saddam Hussein and his henchmen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I'll forever be grateful for that. Whether that was worth it, I think can only be decided by the people who made the sacrifice. I think people like me can just be grateful, and I think we will all be grateful to Israel, and we'll all be grateful to anybody else who now contributes to taking out this evil Iranian regime. ALRIGHTI let's get back to Let's get back to the sound in the text, really a great text to kick this off.
Speaker 2: And so you've said.
Speaker 1: Over and over that Trump is the most anti war president ever, yet here we are dragging US soldiers into it. Respectfully, Texture, I think you have it backwards.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: I think he's the most anti war president we've had in my short lifetime, and he's been extraordinarily effective at it. And he's being effective right now because that the best way to have peace is to prove that you are ready, willing and able to fight and win a war. That's the best way to get peace. I wish evil didn't exist in the world. I wish it didn't gain power in the world. I wish you didn't have evil people like Putin and g and Kim Jong un and the Ayatolas who were running entire nation states.
Speaker 2: I wish that didn't exist. But as long as it exists.
Speaker 1: The only way to be anti war is to prove you're ready to win it, and that's what Trump's doing. And the beauty of this right now is that we are about to see this victory in Iran. And there hasn't been a single US troop in harm's way, meaning over country at this point. Obviously, everybody at our bases in the regions in danger. But yeah, and now it may come to pass. I wouldn't be shocked. I don't think you would be if all of a sudden President Trump added some air power, air support, particularly since if the experts on TV are right, and I can't know if they are or not. I don't have classified access. But Natan's Florida, it may very well take, particularly at Florida, which is about one hundred miles from Tehran, you know, about the same distance as vailed to Denver. It may very well take you know, US bombers, bunker busters, etc. To get into that deep, deep mountain, you know, refinement facility at FORDA. Maybe it does, and maybe that's what it comes to. Three h three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. Would you support that or would you oppose that. How about you, Ryan, if it came to that, would you support US air support?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 5: I talked about this earlier on my program, which precedes yours. Is called the dan Caplis pregame Show, is what I like to refer to it as.
Speaker 2: But come, I'm never invited. Well, you're always invited your invitation, right, Yes, you've.
Speaker 5: Got an open invitation. You do, like everybody to your wedding, right, Minimal risk for American casualties. Air support only a very thoroughly and clearly defined mission and plan, execute it, get out, And I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, you can be sure of one thing, right that the warriors in the United States military are probably chomping at the bit to be part of taking down this evil regime.
Speaker 4: Well, it was interesting.
Speaker 5: A listener brought up have you seen Top Gun Maverick the sequel?
Speaker 9: Yet?
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay?
Speaker 5: Good? Well, the whole plot of that don't identify the nemesis that we're fighting against. But the mission very difficult, and I think there's some similarities there about taking this out. It's got to be a precise shot. I think we have both the intel and the capability, and again, if this is to do it once and for all, like I said, quick strike, you're in, You're out, it's over. I support that, but not to get dragged down like some people are insinuating. Kelly and I are getting very frustrated back here, very text like all American boots on the ground, We're gonna get this slog, this quagmire, and in Iran it's to your earlier point, this is Apple's and Oranges comparison to Iraq, and it should be and we shouldn't put boots.
Speaker 4: On the ground in iron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would love and I'll look, and if you'd look, I would love to find some informed commentator out there who believes there's a scenario where this would lead to something similar to the Iraq war. I just don't see any scenario here where that happens. And that's why I don't understand Tucker Carlson's comparison and line of attack here. But those who disagree would love to hear from you. Dan Trump wants aron Ziyahtola live, so he has to publicly sign the declaration of complete thurrender as the word watches. Yeah, that ain't happen, and that is not happening, and and no, I think right now President Trump is very wisely looking around three or four corners toward what happens the morning after. And we'll devote a lot of the show to this tomorrow, what happens in Iran after this.
Speaker 2: Evil regime falls.
Speaker 1: And so I think that that President coming out today and say an unconditional surrender exclamation point is designed in part to try to encourage the people inside Iron to overthrow the regime right now, while the regime is so vulnerable. I think Trump publicly saying that he has opposed taking out the Ayatola, I think he has an eye on what comes next, because within Iran there is some support obviously for this evil regime. And I think think President Trump and his team are probably wanting and as they should, the most cohesive Iran as a nation stake possible after this regime falls. Obviously wants a free Iran and hopefully one that inches or leaps and bounds closer to democracy.
Speaker 2: But you you.
Speaker 1: Don't want to run torn by internal strife after this regime falls, as and if the Ayatola is targeted and taken out, it might be harder to put a run completely back together. Obviously you'd have many their celebrated. But I think Trump is wisely looking toward a stable around the day after. Is the day after going to come Friday? Is it going to come two months from Friday? None of us can know, but I think we can be confident it's coming. Hey, get back to the phone lines and text. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the president demanding unconditional surrenders.
Speaker 2: So at this.
Speaker 1: Point you have to expect there will be regime change because look at President Trump and is kind of historic effectiveness and success has been based at the core on peace through strength, on you know, there's this proper perception of the president is very strong and if you mess with him, you're going to pay a price. And that has, you know, led to him be in a very effective peacemaker worldwide. And at this point he knows he's brilliant. He can't come out and declare publicly that the regime must fall and then have anything short of that happen, right, or he loses his effectiveness, particularly against a backdrop where for the first time he's been publicly defied. You know, both Putin and Zelenski defying him to varying degrees, and so there's no doubt in my mind that's front and center in his mind as he takes this position with regard to Irun And what that tells me, and right, I don't have access to the information, the classified information, What that tells me is the president is certain that this Iranian regime is going to fall, and that he wants the fall of that regime to now boost his effectiveness as a world peacemaker, you know, and he wants to be part of that success. And he's now committed to doing whatever it takes. I think he's committed to doing whatever it takes to make sure that regime falls. So I think he has an eye on the war in Ukraine as he does this. I think he has an eye on China and North Korea and every other hot spot in the world as he does this. It's one of the reasons I'm so optimistic that this regime will now fall. Joe and Arvada, you're on the damn CAPLIS show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 9: First, I want to say, God, let's ryan to plan. That's becoing message to my youth.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody, nobody better at that than right Ryan, What is this single single best bump you've ever played?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, and can't sit on his own jury, right the ones that made me?
Speaker 9: Did you ever spend summers at pent Water?
Speaker 4: I sure did.
Speaker 9: That's a beautiful are Oh so I had, we we all had modified jeeps, this and that, and long story short, The last trip I was there was the last run of my teep, but Buddy might bought it and it ended up upside down. But that's that's past. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, full rocage at any rate. I wanted to point out and Kelly, I spoke to Kelly. I guess Kelly's dad was involved with the development of the B two bomber.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's true.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 9: So what I wanted to point out is because yeah, these uh nuclear things, they need to be taken out, and I'm pretty sure that only the US can do. And there are two aircraft that can deliver those bunker busters thousand the air winger in the minicls, and that's the B two and the thirty five. And as I understand it now, we have air superiority meaning all their triple A, any aircraft, artillery are wiped out. So yeah, we need to.
Speaker 3: Go over there, identify those tibets.
Speaker 9: And take them out, take them out, you know, because it's not just I mean, my goodness, if I ran were to get a nuclear weapons oh yeah, yeah, well they sell it.
Speaker 1: Joe appreciate the call. No, but but this is exhibit A, right, yeah, and so many others. This is why Iron cannot have anue. There's no doubt they would take out Israel. But the whole world's going to be better off. So let's say prayer, Let's say we we know it's there's going to be a lot more pain evil Just that's how evil dies, right, it goes down fighting and and inflicting as much pain on innocent people as it can. And that's been the history of this evil regime. And so yeah, let's hope it happens sooner than later. And I think it's gonna happen within a window here, right, what would you guess, Ryan, I mean, none of us can know. But but with the President's declaration today, and you cannot allow this regime to survive at this point, because if the regime survives this, they come back stronger than ever.
Speaker 2: That's a great point.
Speaker 1: And then you don't as that regime, then it's not a matter of Okay, they've got to rebuild the tons and then they've got to enrich and all this, and that they're gonna be importing nukes at that point. If that regime can survive this, you're gonna have China feeding them. You're gonna have Russia feeding them. It's no, it can't happen, and it won't happen.
Speaker 5: But that's why that word is so key and that we've been keying in on with the music. Coming back is unconditional surrender. Surrender meaning you're done, buddy, Yeah, your chance negotiate. I'm done with negotiating, and we're gonna it's gonna end, and it's either gonna end on our terms or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well I think what he said is it's going to end on our term, right, And it's just a matter of how how hard it's going to be between now and then, Dan and Ryan. Instead of boots on the ground, about boots in the air F thirty five eight pilots also wear boots.
Speaker 2: That from Andy and a very good point and a good point to show us.
Speaker 5: The exile offered the Ayatola in Qatar. That's a condition of surrender, and he leaves and it's over. How about that.
Speaker 1: The only thing that would surprise me there is if Qatar took him.
Speaker 4: I don't know they've been you know, they don't like what we're doing here.
Speaker 1: Considering here, you would not want that nation what it's trying to do right now. And I'm an expert on Qatar because I spent my anniversary in their airport one year, right when our flight got to VERTI and I know everything about that country. But you can be sure that that's a brand they don't want, right, I mean, that is a brand they don't want. Save harbor to leaders of Hamas right, which is obviously beyond have scene. But I do think they're trying to change that image and profile. Hey, one of the things that's a.
Speaker 2: Good lead to tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Of course we'll have you up to the minute, but one of the things we're going to talk about tomorrow is what comes next, what comes next and around after this regime falls, and what's that going to mean for the world as we continue to follow obviously the ongoing war. Brian, you're the best Kelly, thank you as always. Please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show