Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Oh so nice to look outside and see some daylight still right five oh five on Valentine's Day. Spring is right around the corner. May not feel like it today, but glad you are here. We were talking earlier. We're mixing in some of the usual serious topics with some lighter stuff. We're talking about affordable great Valentine State restaurants. And we thought we were going to be up in the mountains and then, you know, we go to a place that's twenty minutes west of veil Ish and got a call from buddy up there and said, hey, there's so much snow. You don't want to mess with this. It's too dangerous. So we tried to get a res at the last minute and got one at is it my neighbor Felix? Yeah, okay, which we really like. And I put that in a category of really good but still affordable places. And you know, the places you think of the big steakhouses like for special occasions have just become so expensive. I mean, we'll still do it some big business thing or special occasion thing, but those have become so crazy expensive. It's sometimes I think it's hard to even enjoy when you I mean, even if you're a trillionaire, right just man, for the cost of this dinner, it could have bought another big screen TV or Ryan's Tomawk two big screen TVs. But then we're talking about some of this more serious stuff of the day as well. And then Eerie Mike had called and he challenged me, how can you, as a Catholic support Donald Trump? The Pope so critical of Donald Trump, et cetera. And that got us off on a really legitimate conversation, which is the folks who want to say, wait a second, the Pope's critical of Trump on immigration, how can you support Trump's immigration policies? Fair interesting conversation that we've been enjoying. We could not enjoy it with Eerie Mike because he just evolved quickly into the usual Mike's stuff. But we're continuing that conversation with others right now, and I do think it's absolutely fascinating and something I think about all the time on the immigration issue, the broader issue of how as as a Catholic I can support Donald Trump. That's the easiest thing I'll do all day, right, because first of all, you look at all the great things he does for religious freedom and religious liberty and protecting innocent life, and then you compare it to the alternative, which is about as bad as it can get on every single count. Yeah, that's the easiest thing I'll do all day is support Donald Trump over the Modern Democratic Party. A FI five for zero five A two five five the number or our new better number three oh three seven one three A two five five. You can text da N five seven seven three nine. We'll start in beautiful Frederick, Colorado. Doug, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Hey, Dan. I don't want to stay on the pulp thing. I mean, I have my thoughts to actually was born and raised Catholic when Saint Paul's School in Missouri. But wonderful, I'll just say, I'll say one thing, a preface of one thing. When we all know about Pope Pias in World War two, But we don't need to go there. I really called about something else.
Speaker 1: Did you have nuns. Did you have nuns in school?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Oh, thank god for the nuns. How old are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I had none?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how old are you?
Speaker 2: I remember Sister Mary Magdalen's sister Teresa.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I literally I thank god I had nuns as teachers in school. But go ahead, my friend, I know it's a different topic.
Speaker 2: Well one more thing on that. I do believe that what the Catholic upbringing gave me was a sense of what we're missing so much in society nowadays. And I'm you know, whether you where, if you come down on religion or politics, we're missing a sense of ethics, the sense of decency, and the sense of something higher than ourselves. And that's that's proving out everywhere. And that's proving out with Donald Trump because he's destroying the left. What they're all, They all they balanced a of government and he's destroying that. Well, he's showing how infallible and how through they are. But that brings me to my point with reconciliation, Dan, with all the executive orders, with the vajority I agree with, would reconciliation be a better rally? You only need fifty month because we're not going to get sixty or can someone else come back in and just sign a bunch of executive orders because that's the last thing I want to see. And yeah, I just all taking your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, what great questions. Thank you Doug for that. Let's start with executive orders, okay, because we all know, right, yeah, that's right. If Lefty comes in in twenty eight, they can just undo the executive orders. So the solution to that is win again in twenty eight, right, And I'm not being facetious. That the whole point of this, and it's it's part of the brilliance of Trump and his whole team. If you look at these executive orders, and I haven't looked at each and every one, but the big ones I've looked at, they are so thoughtfully done, and they're so thought through. They're thought through from legal standpoint, and so the idea here is wait a second, to keep these actions in place by continuing to win beyond Trump because these orders go to issues the American people care about and support, and so you've got majority support on all of these that I'm aware of, which makes it more likely that this term will succeed. And it already has right, and that a Republican gets elected in twenty eight and you can continue these policies. And the longer you continue these policies, the less likely that a Democrat is going to be able to take office and overturn them. And if a Democrat does win, less likely there'll be one of these far lefties who would undo all of them, at least because they probably wouldn't have won if that's what they were running on. So good point by Doug on that, But then you've got to come back to the reality that as a practical matter, there's a lot of this stuff that you would not be able to get through Congress right now. And Doug's referring to recation, that process by which you can get stuff through with the simple majority. And I don't claim to be the world's greatest reconciliation expert. We should get Joe on our son, Joe who worked in Senator Gardner's office and Senator Toomey's office, because he did learn a ton about that. But my understanding is that reconciliation is limited to fiscal matters, or at least largely but maybe exclusively, fiscal matters, and that that Yeah, you can get some of this big stuff through, but but you can't get a whole lot. So I think as a practical matter, eos and certainly getting it into the bloodstream quickly, you know, far better through the eos. But Ran, am I wrong. I can't think of a single Trump EO that doesn't have strong majority support. Can you think anything? I mean, it's all the stuff that you want on. Well, that's true.
Speaker 5: But if a Democrat were to get an office, is Doug's point, Even if it didn't have or the Democrat position, they'd still overturn it. So I think the legislative action is the way to put that in Congress.
Speaker 1: Sure, if you can get it right, if you can do sure.
Speaker 5: I mean they got Republican majorities in both houses, the House and the Senate.
Speaker 1: Right, but then in the Senate, as you know, I mean, you have to get sixty to get it to the floor. Etsaid are certain things all, and it takes longer, right, it just takes longer. But I like the fact he's getting it into the bloodstream quickly because he's right on these things. It shows action, there's tangible progress. You get that momentum and you make things better. In the meantime, Well, then you hope to get And what's our legislative majority right now in Congress? Is it one or two? As a practical matter, so they fill some of those seats. So I really like the approach he's taken in Yeah, believe me, I'd love to have it in legislation. And I'd love to have a Bugatti when I go out there tonight instead of my latest loaner. But Dan Eerie might conflates illegal immigrants with immigrants. Also, the Pope only spoke about immigrants, not illegal immigrants. And again, when you look at the Pope's comments, the Pope was talking in terms of a mass deportation, and we don't have mass deportation going on right now. I do think the Pope's staff may not have gotten him all of the pertinent, accurate facts as to what's actually going on in America right now. But this commitment, this commitment on the part of the Pope and others in the Catholic Church to listen, you got to approach this if you're a Catholic in terms of what would Jesus do. I buy into that one thousand percent. Now I can remember one of the greatest Catholics ever in my opinion, Archbishop Charles Shepew sitting right over there, you know, about five feet away from here, talking about now, of course a nation has a right to its borders and control its borders. And you look at the brilliant statement just issued by Archibi Bishops Amaquilla and the Catholic Bishops of Colorado where they talk about, yes, you know, viewing each person here as someone who's human created in the image of God. But at the same time, I think the Catholic bishops in Colorado talked about the rampant increase in crime and public safety and the need for society to be able to act on that and to act on you know, illegal immigrants who are committing crimes. So I think there's there's an awful lot of wisdom in what you're hearing from a lot of people in the Catholic hierarchy. There's absolutely a balance that can be struck. And with all of that said, I fully support what President Trump is doing right now. It is targeting the folks here illegally or are committing other crimes, and I'd really love to talk to anybody who opposes that and try to understand their rationale. I think it would quickly fall apart eight five or zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven thirty nine. Surprising number of calls and text on the Gulf of America, which I think is a brilliant move on Trump Party came up today because looks like AP is going to be banned from the White House press room. Not the White House, but the press room because it refuses to use Golf of America. White House says it's engaging in disinformation and is no longer entitled to that seat. Is the latest there? What do you think of that? You're on the Dan Kapla Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast. CNN reporting the White House bans the AP indefinitely over use of quote Golf of Mexico. No, not an accurate headline. It's over the refusal to use Golf of America, the story in pertinent part Trump White House said Friday, the Associated Press is banned from the Oval Office and Air Force one indefinitely. And then it goes into the Gulf of America stuff. And then the administration just coming back and saying, you know, I hate they're committed to disinformation, So no, they lose their privileges. Now AP still allowed in the White House, et cetera. But obviously what's going on here, it's not really over the Gulf of America, right because I mean, who would not agree that the Gulf of America. That's brilliance and it makes sense. And no, what it's over is AP. And it's really sad, right because I can remember not that long ago when AP was a really important, respected, roughly down the middle source of news information in America. I remember, for some reason it pops into my head, you know, when I was covering the Tyson trial in Indianapolis for NBC. At the time, I think it was you know, AP was just a source of tremendous reporting there. But over the years it's just become political hackery most of the time. And so I don't blame the Trump administration for pushing back against AP in general, because it needs to get back to what it was before, you know, credible, balanced reporting that the nation needs from a national wire service. And Trump doesn't have to just sit there, you know, being a punching bag for AP. But in this case, the whole Gulf of America thing I've got a texture, says Dan. I keep saying, you like the name of Golf of America, But what is so brilliant about it? Thank you that that is such a good text to me. Here's what's so brilliant about it. It's when Trump said its best and it's what we need more of, you know, long after President Trump is gone, and that is we need more of this big, bold, fresh outside the box thinking. It's like wheels on a suitcase.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I was talking with my love partners today, Barbara Rohead and John Keller about this. And you think about all those years that we're lugging suitcases through airports? Do you ever do that?
Speaker 3: Ryan?
Speaker 1: Just log suitcases through airports? Right, So we're all doing that, and then how did none of us realize over all those years, Oh, you can put wheels on the Now. I understand they're not that manly, but you can put wheels on these things. I'd rather not madly and think about all these smart pears people going through all these airports all these years, and nobody thought about that. And Trump is great at these wheels on a suitcase moments where he and or his staff just see fresh things that make perfect sense, and then they want to go do them. And then even if you think some things maybe aren't going to work out quite that way in the end, like us taken over Gaza, the fact that he thinks outside the box and he dares to think big. I mean, that's what America needs, that's what Colorado needs, that's what the world needs. And so that's what I love so much about Gulf of America is not that it's going to change my life or yours or whatever, excuse me, but that it's just brilliant outside fresh thinking and it makes sense. We've got most of the shoreline and the United States, no disrespect to Mexico, but the United States is the greatest nation in the history of the world. The only reason the world is free right now is the United States of America. There are other Greek peoples and nations who sacrifice to make the world free, but without the United States of America leading the charge, their sacrifice would have been in vain. So when you have the greatest nation in the history of the world, you got this big body of water right off at chores, it's got most of the shoreline, it makes perfect sense that be the name.
Speaker 5: He's a master at driving the conversation, at churning the news cycle, at making liberals headspin, at changing the narrative and making them have to keep up with him. And so when he stays ahead of that curve, Dan and an example is like this one, or with the comments about I.
Speaker 1: Guess we'll just take over Gaza, We'll just do it. And now did you see the reaction to that.
Speaker 5: There are Arab nations including Egypt, that are going, look, we don't want Trump in the US to do that. So we're going to step up our game and organize and maybe do that.
Speaker 1: Ourselves, right, right, And that's what we're talking about the other day on the show, right, the art of the deal and just changing the arc. And so I think President Trump has always understood that the US woul not going to actually own Gaza and take Gaza over. But think about what happened that this big, bold proposal has now led to a paradigm shift, a change in thinking. You're no longer operating in this very narrow, limited tunnel when it comes to Gaza. And there's some fresh thinking that's going to lead to something really good. Speaking of fresh, we're getting some text on the whole affordable, nice Valentine Day restaurant things. I wonder how many people just stay home right because Amy and I I can't remember how long into our relationship we stopped doing the whole go out on Valentine's Day kind of obligatory thing and just started having these real nice dinners at home. Dan five spices and faux Asian cuisine best Chinese and foe Ryan, educate me here a little bit. I get the Chinese piecea there all the time. I ate a great Chinese place last night on the way home from work. But what is full pho?
Speaker 5: I think it's technically pronounced fa fah. Okay, get the fae out of here. And it's kind of like they have a lot of fun with the names on a lot of these places.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Alexa might be a little bit more knowledgeable. No, not at all? Okay, good No.
Speaker 5: I turned to her and she gave me nothing, so hyah not full fuh fah, I think fah. And it's a specialized form of Asian cuisine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's Here's an interesting text that I believe is a lie. I don't believe it's true for a second. And if I'm wrong text or please call the show. Let's have the conversation. Dan. I grew up Catholic and confirm, but I stopped following the Catholic religion when they started covering up for pedophiles, just like DPS public schools. The pope is just some guy to me. You know, God forgive me if I'm wrong, But I think that's a lie. I may be wrong. But what I've experienced, right, is that people actually grew up in the Catholic Church and knew that, know the goodness and greatness priest and everything else. Your hearts were broken when you saw the absolute satanic evil committed by those who would abuse a child. But one was too many. But that was a very small handful of all the priests out there, so actual practicing Catholics, I never met one who said that, oh, because that guy is a monster, I'm leaving my church. It's totally illogical, right, totally illogical. And I heard somebody say it, great ones, because all I saw through to that terrible ordeal, you know, when that wrongdoing was exposed on the part of some a relatively small number. All I saw through that was churches get more and more crowded, and they're still getting more and more crowded. But I heard this great bit of wisdom from somebody who said, wait a second, I don't come to the Catholic Church because I believe the priest is perfect. I come to the Catholic Church because I believe God is perfect, Jesus Christ is perfect. I just thought that was so beautifully put. At the same time, again, the point being, anybody active in the Catholic Church, I think they'd see that vast majority of priests are truly heroes. Here on the Dan Caplas Show. You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We've reached heights, authored achievements, pushed progress, not alone but together.
Speaker 1: In ways that have lifted the world and one another. Well, we need to reinforce here and here.
Speaker 4: The huddle is a metaphor for our history, for the power found in our shared purpose. It's in the will to imagine flight and then sore skyward.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so interesting. The week got so crazy. We never even got to talk about the Super Bowl commercials and features and stuff. And I thought so many of them are so good and and you know, the whole Brad Pitt thing they did in the beginning, I thought was beautifully done. Why do you think they chose Brad Pitt for that? I thought he did a great job with it. Yeah, but Joe, why do you think they chose him?
Speaker 5: He's kind of a unifying voice that most people agree on, A handsome man who's a pretty highly heralded actor that hasn't done a lot of crazy stuff to make people angry at him.
Speaker 1: So I think that's that's h I'm going to start calling you AI instead of Ryan. Yeah, okay, hey, I? Or how would we pronounce that? Alexa alexin for Kelly? Keep Kelly and her family in your prayers for you know, bearying her father? I would pronounce it E. You don't want to say Ai? Should we just call you I? Yeah? Maybe just I? Good Texter? Dan Foh that's how you pronounce it, right, Ryan? pH? Yeah? Right?
Speaker 5: And it's a Vietnamese cuisine And I did some research during the break.
Speaker 1: Says it's a Vietnamese soup. It comes with many different ingredients and broth. It's delicious, fascinating. Do you like that kind of food? My last bowl of soup was probably forty years ago. Oh my god, are you serious? Yeah? Not even like Campbell's or chunky soup. And that was my last bowl of soup was Campbell's. I can't imagine there's one person in America who cares about that. But did you throw it up? Oh? Not at all? No, what made you never have soup again?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I'm so sorry I got myself into this. Here's the situation. Okay, Oh here, long story, very short. When I was in law school, developed ulcers maybe a little before law school, and so then certain foods I couldn't really eat. And then we went out to play first year versus second year of football game, had a great game, feeling great about myself. Well up the next morning bleeding internally like a stuck pig. Missed the last month or so law school. They cut out a bunch of my stomach and and they did. They did a great job. I mean, I've been like one hundred percent since. That's incredible. Yeah, but that's why the whole soup thing didn't work so great. But now it's as if nothing ever happened. I mean, just tremendous. I like all those Asians. Its like dim song I think is one sorry you asked? Yeah? So yeah, because we got talking about reasonably priced places for Valentine's Day, What is the most romantic restaurant you've ever been to? Oh? Wow, at any price? Just didn't you say you're taking your fiance to Del Frisco. Yeah, that's local and convenient Orchard.
Speaker 5: I've never been there, but her favorite, and she's a local, she's a Colorado and born and raised is Steakhouse ten.
Speaker 1: That's such a great place. We went there for Amy's fortieth birthday. Greek, right, Yeah, yeah, I think it's a Greek. Yeah, it's a steakhouse, but a Greek. It's unique.
Speaker 5: It's got a very cozy, uh decorum and set up and it's really special and I really really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: So that was That's a great one. Yeah, I know, wet her fortieth birthday there. Yeah, that's a cool place. And we were just talking earlier about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these big steakhouses, not Steakhouse ten, but these other big steakhouses are phenomenal, right, but they become so expensive. I just you wonder where that breakpoint is right where it's just going to be too much and all of a sudden it won't be as crowded and all that. I'm sure, they'll adjust when they hit it, But what do you think that is? Because because right now, I mean, Dick and I went over there for burgers the other night when Amy was traveling, and where was that again? Well, we went to Shanian's, which I love, I love the people, all of this and that. I'm just talking about all the big steakhouses. Now they're the same, right, steaks are approaching one hundred bucks. I mean, you just do that? What how much is too much? What is that price point for let's say a good New York where huh where all of a sudden you're not going to be able to fill those restaurants for the average consumer. No, I'm just talking about like filling those restaurants right in New York City here.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're I don't know what we're getting over three hundred dollars for a dinner. I mean unless it's a really special occasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, report back to us when you and your amazing fiance dying at del Frisco's. Uh huh, because that's a fantastic place. We went there after winning a big trial and know stuff like that, tremendous food, great people and looking forward to it. But the price tag oh to be steep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need a few to cushion the blow, if you know what I mean. She doesn't drink, so I do.
Speaker 1: You might need a few one Scotch cocktails. Okay, okay, ginger as, I'm sure those are free. They're changing the name of the golf is his asinine and Woke is changing the name of the Redskins. But since you're on board, I assume you have no issue with my changing my name and pronoun. Shaking my head, kimberly shaking, shake it off. I don't know why the strong reaction to the golf. I mean, it makes perfect sense. It'd be Golf of America. And by the way, Ryan, I know we heard it, not in our local newscasts. They're fantastic, but another national newscast at the top where they're talking about Trump's executive order on and then a judge reinstating quote gender affirming care. Do they understand how silly they sound when they say that, like a reporter, because when you say gender affirming care, by definition, that means if somebody is a girl or if somebody is a boy, biologically, the care would affirm their true gender. So how can you say that cutting off their body parts is gender affirming. I mean, but it's the same thing with abortion, right, when the underlying truth is so awful, they have to change the words because if you identify it correctly, everybody will say no way. Like with abortion. You know, once people started getting altarsounds, you know that the pro abortion movement had to change it to reproductive rights because once you say abortion, people say, yeah, that's killing babies. I mean, it's but they I think they can hide the awful and the evil behind the language. I think America's made a clearer America is smarter than that. Right. Let's just look at election Day twenty twenty four eight five five for five two five five the number tex da N five seven seven through nine. Speaking of which, this ad, though it was entertaining and well done, really bothered me, just for the negative stereotypes and kind of the underlying the underlying attack on boys playing high school football all over America. And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast. I was just watching that video again and the guy getting swallowed by the whale. Oh no, oh man, what an experience. But how do you say job bin Spanish strike? Because he's from perue. But that's all He's going to be called the rest of his life, right. But man, amazing to watch that Dan Bernard's Steakhouse in Tampa best in the country one hundred and seventy five thousand dollars bottle of wine. Would that be like a straight trip to hell if you spend one hundred and seventy five thousand on a bottle of wine?
Speaker 5: When got people starving all over the world. What if the money went to charity?
Speaker 1: Oh? Different deal. Yeah, but I don't think that steakhouse is a nope, Yeah, five oh one C three or anything. John in Colorado Springs, Happy Valentine's Day. You're on the Dan Kapli.
Speaker 3: Show Happy Valentine's Day U two, and you're a call screener. She's wonderful.
Speaker 1: She is that and a tough ombras. My lord, weren't we saying prayers for you on air a few days ago? Kelly hat Is convinced you were on deaths doorstep. Yeah, Lexicon worked very badly, and I think she was at work two days later. What are you thinking, John.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking back to my high school days and like you got, you have to understand that I'm a grandfather. Now, So I'm remembering back when I was a young wrestler and I was paired up against a female and refused to wrestle her because I was brought up a different way. Wrestling is a brutal sport and that did not sit right with me. Also, with that, this whole gender affirming care, I wonder if it goes the other way, if I wanted to be a big, big bad man and get testosterone treatment, would they also do gender affirming care for that?
Speaker 1: Hm hmm. Interesting, So accentuate your gender.
Speaker 3: And it's just one sided, yeah, because it's affirming. You know, I'm I'm a pale and I'm happy.
Speaker 1: About it, right, right, No, I don't expect the Democrats would want to fund that, right, I mean, hasn't there been you know, you want to say there's been this constant attack by the left on masculinity, which there has been, but there's been this constant attack by the left on women and in the most brutal sort of ways, right, I mean, the left's responsible for pushing these policies that have killed how many women at this point twenty eight million women? And you know, to just gotting women's sports and taking away women safe spaces. I mean, it's this constant war on women from the left. But John, appreciate your call. Man. Sorry, we're running out of time on the show today. But it's just this whole gender affirming care labeled that they try to put on the opposite of that. Right. It's gender distorting, its gender destroying care. And the good thing is America sees that. Now. Election Day twenty twenty four made that very clear. America sees that. So the reason we're talking about it today is you're going to see headlines about various court orders today putting on hold, you know, and enjoining various Trump executive orders, et cetera. But I hope you don't get too frustrated by that because this administration, which has been I think, so well planned out, so thoughtful, so sophisticated, sophisticated in its legal strategy, it has certainly expected this right because in a great, big nation like this, you know that the chance of you know, a federal court somewhere in joining an EO is pretty high. But the whole idea I think behind the strategy is act quickly with these important executive orders. And if a court's going to enjoin one. Get it done quickly so you can get it through the Federal Court of Appeals known as as the circuits, and get it to the Supreme Court as quickly as possible. Certainly get it to the Supreme Court during this term. So I think that that's their overall strategy. And listen, I don't claimed to be an expert on the fine points of each and every executive order, but from everything I've seen so far, I would rough guess is I hope Trump wins on all of them when it eventually gets to the Supreme Court. But I expect he's going to win on at least eighty percent of them. Just got to get him through the system as quickly as possible. So part of the brilliance of the administration flooding the zone with these early so you get them onto that judicial fast track, and I think the US Supreme Court will fast track a number of these Ryan Deep thoughts from the newly engaged Ryan shooting as we head into Valentine's Night.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad you were able to call Peyton a manning audible at the line of scrimmage for.
Speaker 1: Your dinner tonight and land somewhere and that's really solid. That's not easy to do. No, the short notice.
Speaker 5: I mean, I was lucky to get a nine pm reservation a couple weeks in advance.
Speaker 1: I learned my lesson the hard way there.
Speaker 5: But I hope everybody has a fun time tonight and enjoys it with their significant other, or if you don't have one, you pull a Shannon Scott the icon here he is going to Golden Corral and he said he requested the river view.
Speaker 1: I bet more and more people are staying home on Valentine's Day. Oh sure, you know what I mean. Part of it's the cost, part of it's a hassle, the crowds, everything else. But what's the point of Valentine's Day? Is just your significant other? Right?
Speaker 5: If Kelsey had her way, I think she would have stayed home today. Come on, I want to show you something good dinner, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like Amy wanted to stay home and cook and I'm like, no, they got to take you out. Good move, Dan. Yeah, But the whole stay and home thing, I mean, I think there's a lot of appeal to that. Sure, a lot of appeal to that. But hey, apparently no shows on Monday for President, right, We'll be back on Tuesday, but I hope everybody has a wonderful, warm weekend. There's going to be some snow across much of the Front Range and the mountains tomorrow, so stay safe, drive slow, have a wonderful, warm, romantic Valentine's weekend. Let's not call it Valentine's Day on Time's weekend. Alexa, thank you for philling in for Kelly. Catch you Tuesday.