Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond with Cliff and Bubo.
Speaker 2: These guys are your favorites, so like Shay, subscribe and rade.
Speaker 1: It, lip Star and me just on us today and listening watching lim always keep its watching.
Speaker 2: And now you're hosts Cliff Berrickman and James Bubo Fay.
Speaker 1: Hello Bobo, Hello Cliff. What's happening man? Anything good?
Speaker 3: Well? Yeah, a bachelor for the week or for four or five days?
Speaker 1: Sure sounds like you love her?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, dirty, dirty dishes in the sink, crap laying around, that kind of good stuff.
Speaker 1: Like the good old days. Yeah, yeah, I get it. Melissa's going going out of town for a while a little bit later in the spring early summer to go storm chasing, and I'm gonna have a few weeks of bachelorhood as well. And don't get me wrong, I love I love me some Melissa my favorite thing on the planet. But I also love being alone. Being alone's second only to being with my wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what are you gonna do with your timing? You know, the woods or anything? Are you stuck working the whole time or what's up?
Speaker 3: No, I'll go to the woods tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh good, good, me too.
Speaker 3: I would have went today, but we had this going on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Q and A today, that's gonna be a lot of fun. I enjoy these, of course, I think everybody enjoys these. We have quite a few voicemails too, and of course everybody listening here, we kind of know the routine. You know, if you have a question for us, you can actually go to the website or go to that link below. But the website is big put and Beyond podcast dot com. Hit that link below or a Matt prut will put that in the show notes and you can go there and you can either type yourself a question for us, or you can use our voicemail and leave a voicemail for us and listen to your beautiful voice on the air with us and we'll answer it. So that's kind of the deal. Everybody kind of knows that at this point. And if we also have a membership you many of you are members, we'd appreciate that. And we do a special member Q and A that we'll record right after we're done recording this main episode, and that comes out on Thursday of every week. So if you're interested, go to that link that Matt pro will certainly put in the show notes below.
Speaker 2: In honor of Bobo's Penning Batchelor week. I'm gonna because I pull these questions in random order, so I'm going to play the Bobo centric one first.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Let's celebrate Bobo together.
Speaker 4: Hey, clisten Bobo. I'm a huge fan of your podcast and also finding Bigfoot. I'm twenty four years old and finding Bigfoot was my childhood and Mountain Monsters and monster quest. But my question here for the show goes to Bobo. I hear you've had encounters with ghosts and the paranormal, which is scarier encountering a ghost or encountering a sasquatch. Thanks guys, You guys are awesome. Keep a squatchy, keep making more episodes.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was definitely more freaked out by a South squatch. Is when I was the most freaked out I got was by a squatch for sure. That first incident I had where I didn't see it, but I had that crazy audio experience and infra sound, I'm pretty sure, and yeah, that was that was the most tuning for me. But the one like demon encounter I thought I had it turned out to be most I mean, they call it lucid dreaming, but it sure seemed real and that scared the hell out of me too. And what happened that one where I was in Hoopa and I thought there was like a demon sitting on my chest like squishing me, and I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move.
Speaker 1: So it was a demon, not a hag they call it.
Speaker 3: They call it hag on the chest, I guess, or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they think they have some name that references hags or witches or something like that.
Speaker 3: I believe, Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I had that happen, But for years I thought it was just totally like a real, you know, paranormal experience. And then you know the high check I could be with some guys that she went to Cornell or Princeton, I can't remember when she went corner. I think it was Cornell, some like PhD guys and sleep sciences and stuff like that whatever there. I figured what kind of PhDs they were, but they gave me like some stuff to read on it. I was like, that's exactly what I had to happen to me, like to the t, So I guess that's that's that scared the hell out of me. But the time I definitely saw the ghost things, I wasn't really scared. I was just kind of freaked out.
Speaker 1: What's the difference freaked out?
Speaker 3: I was like, well, what the hell is that? Or scared? Like oh my, you know. I wasn't like ready to crack my drawers or nothing like that. It wasn't like I was having trouble breathing. It was just like mind blown.
Speaker 1: So fear is you're worried about what your own personal safety and freaked out is more bewilderment maybe? Or is that kind of close?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, on these paranormal sort of encounters, does it make sense to you to be fearful for your life, your soul, your psyche, your essence? And does that cross your mind at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: There you go. But you know, this person didn't give their names. We can't really address them except for twenty four years old. H thank you twenty four years old. Appreciate your question. And you know, I'm surprised this person didn't say grew up watching you, because that's what I get all the time from young adults. He said, you guys were his childhood. The show was his childhood. Oh he did Okay, I was gonna say, because that's pretty standard from young young adults. It's like, I grew up watching you, you know, as this gentleman said my entire childhood blah blah blah. I think it's weird being the same age as old people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I still think of myself like being pretty young, like when I'm just like, oh yeah, you like, and I'm like, oh no, I was old as like as parents. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw something on the Twitter machine that you know, said just a reminder that Archie Bunker was forty five years old in that show. No way supposedly, Carol.
Speaker 3: Maybe Carol O'Connor was probably about the late forties when did that show.
Speaker 2: Here's a fun nerd fact for you. Carol O'Connor shares the scene with the legendary Bruce Lee in the film Marlowe starring James car I never knew that. There's your Bruce Lee factor week brought to you by Hymns.
Speaker 1: Hymns. He had perfect care. Should we mention those shirts? You got to be excited about those shirts, man, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I am super excited about the shirts. But I don't know if the listing will be available by the time this podcast airs, so you can click the link in the show notes and if you see anything new, definitely we encourage you to check it out. I will say what I do know in the interim is that this is the last call for the Whoop shirts. So our good friend Brandon at Sasquatch Prince they're discontinuing those shirts. So this is the very last call with the epic image of Cliff and Bobo doing the whoop and the Sasquatch in the background that was generously given to us by a great listener friend of the podcast. And so if you dig those shirts, this is your last chance to get them, folks, So click that link in the show notes. I got two, and make sure you peek around and see if there's any new listenings by the time this episode drops. Once I know that the listening is there, for sure, we'll announce it again. But either way, last calling the Whoop shirts, so get them while they're hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what about the regular sort of orange Bigfoot and Beyond shirt with the bigfoot of the microphone, and that one's still going to be available. Those are perennial. Oh, very good, very good. So the Whoop shirts are going away and a new one that will hint and just say, is Bruce Lee themed is going to take its place? Yes, it's the Prue variant, the Bigfooting Beyond the Big Footed Beyond merch line.
Speaker 3: We got like a shirt like just shut up. It like a mixing board with the headphones and mike, and.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we'll sell plenty of them to my mom.
Speaker 3: Number one, sew. I'll bet twenty bucks if you number one seller.
Speaker 1: I can see a shirt design where Matt is, you know, with the microphone behind and that your ear goggles on, you know, and it's like almost like a DJ and Bobo and I are slow dancing. It'll be a good shirt. That's a good idea.
Speaker 3: But we're both let us with our own squatch.
Speaker 1: Or just straight out disco dancing right with the John Travolta strike a pose sort of thing.
Speaker 2: But what's got to be doing the finger guns from the Kenny Loggins video and Cliff you have to be skipping, oh yeah, or if somebody could do one of you guys doing like the high Buddha oh yeah. To our creative listeners. See we've been very lucky, like our podcast logo, which you know, I absolutely love. I think it's perfect. Like we've themed everything on that color scheme. If anybody doesn't know or if you haven't gone back to the beginning, like we put the word out to listeners before we even launched.
Speaker 1: We had a little teaser episode out there and said, hey, we'd love to crowdsource logo ideas, and a guy named Chris Douda created that and send it to us, which is super cool and so always indebted to Chris. Love the logo, love that look. So we've been the beneficiaries have a lot of our talented listeners. So if anybody can make a design like Cliff just described and send it in, I think it would be epic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that. I like the the belly buff. Cliff and I are both big foots, kind of like we're big foot buys with our faces on them and prove it DJ and.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ridiculous. Bobo's trailer in the background. Did I tell you, Bobo. I know we're bringing it back to the questions in a minute, but you know, there's a lot of conferences coming up, and I was just going over my presentation again. I'm going to kind of talk about the NABC and what we're doing in twenty twenty four. Did I tell you Boba that you're The video of you driving away in with the trailer is in my presentation. No, oh yeah, it's pretty sweet.
Speaker 3: Didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 1: Well, I've only done it at squash Pass. I've only had one gig so far this year, and so I kind of gave it a test run and I've owned it since then, you know, made it a little bit better. But yeah, when I put that up, there was a quiet wave of giggles in the audience. So yeah, yeah, there are pigeons and listeners everywhere, and they seem to appreciate it. And of course the people who don't listen, the unwashed masses out there, they had no idea why everybody else was giggling quietly to themselves.
Speaker 3: So, dude, I gotta I gonna get a little video clip here coming up. Oh I shouldn't even say it, so I uh, I'll just say it when I When I get it, I'll send it in pro and post it. We're written a series of children's books in kindergarten about about the pigeon. Oh yeah, you've seen those pigeon pigeon books. For kindergartenss like a series.
Speaker 1: No, I can't say that.
Speaker 3: I have laughed the whole time. The kids are drawing pigeons in class and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Show offs.
Speaker 1: All right, should we get back to the questions here? Yeah, let's get back to the questions here's the next one.
Speaker 3: Hi, Cliff and Bobo.
Speaker 5: My name is Amanda and I'm from Iowa. I'm watching TV and I saw that Harry and the Henderson's the movie was on, and I'm wondering if you've seen the movie and what impact, if any, you think it had on people's persons with Bigfoot and on people in the bigfoot community.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think it's it's safe to say that we've all seen it. I mean, right, I.
Speaker 3: Saw it for the first time a couple of years ago. The first time I saw it was when this podcast started started.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, what did you think of it?
Speaker 3: I like parts of it for sure, like you know, I was kind of gas and other parts, like you know, the hunters based undernated hinting, so I was kind of laughing about that. And then there was some stuff that was cool that they didn't sasquatch too, much of a woos though. That's the one that I didn't like about it. No ways, Sasquatch was not that much of a woos not a whoss at all, So I didn't like that part of it. But there are some like the way they did, like the way they disappeared and disappeared at the end of the forest.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the best scene by far, I think. Yeah, yeah, I've seen it a handful of times, and the most recent time I watched it, I went to a screening where Rick Baker was making a presentation. We watched that movie and another thing he did, I forget what it was. He was down at the Hollywood Theater in Portland, in the Hollywood district, but at Portland, Oregon. It is called the Hollywood Theater for whatever reason. It's a cool old theater, really cool theater. Rick Baker was there, he took questions afterwards. I found him before the presentation and gave him a Gray's Harbor cast and he could care less by the looks of his face. Oh los oh, I know seriously, which is disappointing to Melissa, of course, because Melissa, being a special effects makeup artist. Dash Officionado has always looked up to Rick Baker, but when we gave him the cast, he goes, oh, thanks, and like looked at it like what the hell, and gave it to his assistant to go put in the car. We're thinking, oh, that's just going to end up in some pile somewhere, and I don't know, maybe he treasures it. I have no idea, but he didn't look impressed. He didn't care at all. But I did watch it in his presence lunch, which was kind of neat. Of course, he won awards and whatnot for the suit and all the work that he did on the film. It was a little uncomfortable watching the sad old man own owning the Bigfoot museum. That was a little uncomfortable for me, But I like being uncomfortable, and of course I enjoyed the aide. The hindn't take off. But really, I think I think we should go over Senior Harry in the Henderson's correspondent Matt prut because didn't you just have an hour long debate about this particular movie on another podcast with some friends. Yeah. I had a lot of fun on this show.
Speaker 2: So one of our listeners, someone who had read my book reached out to me, and he and his friends have a great podcast called Reels of Justice, and so it's set up like a faux court trial and they bring in people to be the quote unquote defense who have you know, experience with a particular field of study or a field of interest, and so that person has to pick a film that has to do with their area of study and then defend it as a great film. And so he reached out to me like, oh, we'd love to have you on to do a Bigfoot film. And it's sort of like a segue into talking about the subject, and so I thought, man, everyone always picks the legend of Boggy Creek, and no one's going to do that better than like Lyle or you know, there's been a lot of treatments to that. So I was like, let's do Harry and the Henderson's And so I rewatched it and then I was like, oh, man, I probably shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have picked this movie. But we did have a really fun time. I got to be very fun and playful in the court trial part of it, and then we had a long, fun discussion. So if you check out the podcast Reels of Justice, episode four forty one The People Versus Harry and the Henderson's. You could hear by take on the film in a very playful, facetious way. That's a great band name, by the way, you know, The People Versus Harry and the Henderson's.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, it was good.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun. I think it came out March twentieth, so it was pretty recent. But I had a blast. Really appreciate those guys having me on and it was super fun, well cool, very good man, very good. I hope that answers your question, Amanda, Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bobo. Will be right back after these messages. So three to six months doesn't seem like a long time right in bigfoot Land. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But when you think about what can happen in three to six months, like, what would you do in three to six months? I'm going to give me six months go squatching squad of course, of course, And how much do you think is going to get done during that time? In squatching you're going to see one in six months? Probably not, but in three to six months. What you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller hair regrown from Hymns our sponsor. Hymns not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 3: What if you start using Hymns now in six months, just imagine that thick, full crop up there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because Hymns will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 3: They make it pretty simple, man. They use real doctors. It's clinically proven ingredients on the use like finesteride and monoxaville.
Speaker 1: And I love that. I had no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see a doctor? Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something. Forget that. So this process is simple and one online. And I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 3: You can pick how you want to do it, like chewables, oral spray, serum treatments, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you in customersage with your preferences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it could be a one time thing. It could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care if you so choose.
Speaker 3: Well, nonway. I said, the proofson the pudding, and there's hundreds of thousands of subscribers that trust it and give it positive reviews. So there you go.
Speaker 1: There's your pudding, thick hairy pudding. Search your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 3: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 1: Hymns dot com slash beyond. Results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidal and finasteride Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Strictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information. So here's the next voicemail.
Speaker 6: Hello, Cliff, Bobo and Matt. This is Matthew in Eastern Oklahoma. I'm an outdoorsman, birdwatching nerd naturalist, fairly new to the bigfoot phenomenon last couple of years or so, trying to learn more about it, and I have there's so much out there, so many podcasts and this and that and the other. I've really kind of pulled back to Bigfoot and Beyond and made you guys the hub at which I listen, and then based on who your guests are, based on what your topics are, then I kind of researched those particular things. In that vein, I came across the nine one one tapes in Washington where the gentleman calls in to nine one one his dog has been killed, and then later calls in again. It's such crazy, compelling evidence. It sounds real. I'm just fascinated by it. Could you guys please comment on the nine to one one tapes in Washington what your thoughts are? And then have you ever met that gentleman? Has he really been interviewed, what's more of the backstory. I would love to hear it. I would love to hear that guy interviewed about his experiences. Thanks guy, He's talked to you later, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: I know Ron Moorehead tracked him down and had a long conversation with him, and someone else talked to him too. He's totally avoided any kind of limelight. Yeah, Well, here's what happened a few weeks before that his dog had been killed. It was he got there because of what was going on out there, like you know, sasquatch activity. He didn't know what it was, but he got a couple of trained German Shepherd attack dogs, like big hundred pound dogs, and he let he let him out when that thing was out there and is here the big you know, just crunching smacks sound in a yape, you know, And then all of a sudden, his dog's dead body got thrown over the hedge. And Ron went there and saw the yard and everything. He said, there's no way there, There's no way he would could throw a dog like that. There's just it was way too far, just is too high when it came in. Yeah, I forget. Do you know this? Do you guys remember the story about how Ron even heard about the tape? Who told him about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know how Ron it was brought to Ron's attention. All I remember about is Kitsap County or Kitsap Peninsula.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kits Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I guess Ron's the only source for that one. But you know, I while listening to your question, Matthew, it did strike me it's like, Yeah, a newcomer to the big foot field nowadays must just feel overwhelmed, you know. And if he finds somebody, and he found us, and I think that we're a fairly reliable source, I think, you know, I'm glad you found a place to call home, so to speak, and kind of bounce off where we put our attention, because it's a big bigfoot world out there, so big that I can't I certainly don't pay attention to it. It's just too much. It's a bunch of just white noise, very weak, you know, signal in the middle of all that is anything of value because everybody's out there pointing to themselves and screaming. You know, you can't even hear the bigfoot screaming over the screaming of all the bigfooters. So I sympathize with you as far as that goes. I'm glad you found us, and I hope that we don't see in the wrong direction or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's a there's a lot of podcasts or show. I started getting into one, like I was all psyched, and I said I was going to bring it up on the show, and then I heard it's like they just kind of avalcamate all those reports and just there's no like interviews or you don't hear the witness talk. They just read the reports. And I was like, Oh, this is cool because I actually they read one of the reports I had done a long time ago, and they read reports of people I know that were the subject of the report, of the person that took the report. I remember them tell me about it, like, you know, all the details that.
Speaker 1: I heard them.
Speaker 3: They're also reading like known fake So that really bummed me out. I was like, oh man, I was just getting really into this show. Another let's read you know, known Hoolks has known things that shouldn't be repeated as you know, factual or real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it if it gets ears on their podcast or eyeballs on their channel, I don't think they care so much clickbait. It looks real, and maybe it's very possible that the people putting it out even think it's real because they're also new to the big foot field.
Speaker 2: That was the crux of my entire presentation at the NABC. But yeah, I can definitely sympathize with that too. Is that you know, there is a center, there is a foundation, the sort of axioms of the sasquatch phenomenon and the study thereof. But we all enter the territory from the fringes, you know, and so there's so much noise at those fringes that a lot of people don't even realize, Like, no, there is a center, and there is a foundation, and a lot of us are trying hard to maintain that and to lead people to it and to be good compasses that point to it.
Speaker 1: But it's not easy, and for whatever it's worth, I don't think it ever goes away. Now there's some version of that. I'm grappling with a version of that right now with some some you know, stuff that's crossed my plate recently. It's like, and at the end of the day, what I've decided upon for myself, you know, because I don't know I back up a moment. So many people bring me and I'm sure Matt and Bobo would back have their same experience, the same experience in their lives. They bring me stuff to show me, and they want me to go, oh my god, this is the most amazing thing ever. They want that validation, they want that attention, they want something, They want something some sort of positive feedback from me, and I rarely give it, you know, honestly. And it's not because like maybe a footprint cast or you know, a siding report or something like that doesn't deserve it. It's like, oh, yeah, that's cool, that's rad. And but who was I talking about? Maybe maybe it was Wes or somebody like that. I was talking to somebody, and and but it always comes down to this, now, what right? Like what does this mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is now? What do we do with that? Where do we go from here with this sort of thing? And for the most part, there's no answer to that. You just wait for the next one. And So for me and my own research and what I'm trying to do and what I'm not trying to accomplish anything except or learn about them. So I guess for what I'm trying to accomplish. When people bring me things and whatever else, I don't know if it's real, I don't know if they're being hoaxed. I don't know if it's a misaiding. I don't know any of this thing. I can look at it and go that I like that, I don't like that. But that's just Cliff's opinion. And I may have some experience, but I'm no expert in anything. Really, I may have some more experience than some other people because I'm an old man and I've been doing this a long time. So at the end of the day, what I've the point I've come to is if I didn't find it, and I like a piece of evidence, if I didn't, if it doesn't directly come from me or somebody I personally know pretty well, kind of doesn't matter anymore. You know, I know they're there. I know lots of people see them a lot more than most people realize, and a lot of people have encounters and experiences and stuff. And at the end of the day, now what But if I'm in my area and I find something cool, well, then I have a now what?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Now what is? Oh? Now I build a strategy based around this particular area, and what am I going to do about it? Then I can start building a plan. But oh, I saw one in I don't know wherever, you know, in Kidsap County, like the nine one one call. All right, Now, what am I going to start going driving three and a half hours of kids app you know every week? I doubt it, And so I would focus on that, And as far as getting lost in the very noisy wilderness of people scream and look at me, I would focus on what you can do there in eastern Oklahoma there, Matthew, and make your own experiences. Yeah, it's interesting, especially when you're new. It's interesting to hear other people's experiences. But you don't know about I mean strangers especially. You don't know if they're legit. You don't know if they're exaggerating. You don't know, if they observe something correctly. You don't know if they have language skills to communicate what they did observe. You don't know. If they're nuts. You don't know, if they're sad and lonely, you don't know, if they're exaggerating. There's too many I don't know's in there. So focus on what you have, you know, focus on what you find and see where that takes you. That's the best advice I can give any bigfooter as far as going through the weeds and finding your way home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I hear like podcasts like they're getting all popular now, Like the person just got in a big foot a couple of years ago, and they're always you months ago and they're giving their opinion on stuff. I'm like, got to hate that. It's like you have no background of this at all, and like now you're just senating opinion and things. And I mean, everyone is in toet their opinion, but if you don't know what you're talking about, it doesn't doesn't mean much. But if you hype up stories that are we could make this podcast so much bigger if we did all the clickbait stuff and blah blah blah. I mean, but I just I just hate that stuff, Like I hate. I hate when it's not just based on I can hear an knowledgeable host whatever the subject is.
Speaker 1: That's one of the other things that I had in my presentation for last year's presentation because I usually it's like, hey, what's not the NABC last year? This is what I've been doing that lately because there's so much and I want people to know what we're doing, you know. But last year we had some photographs donated to the NABC, and the photographs were of Bob Tipmos casting the nineteen sixty three high impalm prints. You know, you could see them in the ground drawing in front of Bob Tipmos kneeling on the ground. Fantastic photographs thanks to doctor Russ Jones, who I think is a listener own a semi regular basis, so he scored those for the NABC and on the back of the photograph and pencil is written something in terms of this is this is Bob Tipmos tracking mister Bigfoot. He's been tracking Bigfoot for five years. And I always show that side of the photograph when I do the presentation, and those pictures are in the presentation. I said five years. And remember, mind you, this is nineteen sixty three. You could only be bigfooting for five years at that point because the word bigfoot was coined in nineteen fifty eight, five years before. And I bring that up. I said, yeah, yeah, five years. At the time, that was as long as you could have been doing it. And then I go on to say, just to just to poke the audience and make them a little uncomfortable, because I'm that kind of guy, I say, but nowadays, you're big footing for five years, you're new and very often I hear a very uncomfortable, you know, rumble of you know, discomfort and laughter in the audience because of that. But it's true nowadays It's totally true. And there's nothing wrong with being new either. I want to point that out. You should always accept where you are in your journey because that's the only way you can get you can move forward. But five years nowadays, yeah, you're kind of new, and it's appropriate to act like it. But it's also appropriate to want to be seen as perhaps more experience than you are. And I think that's what we get in a lot of podcasters stuff nowadays. But that's cool. There's nothing wrong with being new man, there's nothing wrong. Can you imagine stumbling into Bigfoot nowadays?
Speaker 3: Like the just.
Speaker 1: The it's of course a double edged sword. There is all this like white noise and meaningless garble and stuff in the background. But also what a wealth of information there is? What a true wealth of information?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: If the Skukum gas is old news now, you know, I remember when it came out, you know, like all these things that are that are old ancient history now that has been studied and beat the death in a lot of cases, all that's at your fingertips. Where we're like, when we're into this and we're brand new, we had to wait for anything cool to happen for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have trouble. We have trouble going through ourselves. I mean like we've got a ton of experience, like knowing who's who and this and that and that, but I mean there's sort of stuff I go like, God, what like I'm looking to listen to something or like you know, being able to watch a video for like a half hour hour before I go to bet or something, and you know, I'll look for some of like God, there's so much, so much. Shot have to get to the weak. Yeah, so if you're new, it really really difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really would. So I'm glad math. I mean, I'm not saying that we're the saviors, we're the best authorities out there or anything like that, you know, because I have people that I go to and I listen to very closely. But we'll always do our best. At least you're a big thing to be on not to steer you in the wrong direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would recommend go and listen to that club post book Club episode. I think I ended up that that was like episode two ninety nine, And you know, we mentioned a lot of books in there, but we talk about our essentials and those are mentors that you can query for the rest of your life. I mean the top five books that I have, I reread those every year, and some of them I've had for you know, decades, a couple of decades, so you know, they're endless wells of good information and so start there.
Speaker 1: And that's a great foundation too.
Speaker 2: You don't have to just be stuck to you know, what can be poured into your eyes or ears via a screen.
Speaker 1: Like those books are great, great resources. There's a reason we talk about them so frequently. Yeah, and get your eyes off a screen. I think it's probably one of the best things you can do, unless you read your books on your screen, in which case, keep your eyes on it. But yeah, always go books first, man, read books. There's there's actually a gift out there. I think our friend Jeff Thomas made it. I could be incorrect about that. With Bobo and I in it. Boba's wearing a very very handsome looking hat, by the way, and I think I leaned towards the camera and I had to say, read books. And that sums up ninety percent of my advice in bigfoot Land, you know, read books. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and beyond with Cliff and Bobo. We'll be right back after these messages. All right, should we hop onto the next question? Let's do it.
Speaker 2: And this is a familiar voice, friend of the podcast and longtime friend of you guys. So here is the next voicemail.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's Mike.
Speaker 7: How you guys all doing, Cliff Bubba, my friends are all doing well today? I got a quick question for you guys.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think?
Speaker 7: Me and my girlfriend have a conversation about big one stuff like that, and we got into a thought of when Bigfoot is proven to be a real creature, and you know, let's say people have the encounter with them and they get injured or hurt or worse or does damage to their property or something like that. Do you think there's gonna be bigfoot insurance? Do you think of like, oh, well, you got Bigfoot that destroyed your friends all all your your bigfoot insurance covers the kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm wondering if that will ever be if that will ever be a thing or will be something else? All right, see you guys, love you.
Speaker 1: I would love to have that problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just be a homeowner's insurance claimate, say as a bear did it? Or vandals people or whatever? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there are there insurances for other kinds of animals like deer or something?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I've never heard of that. There's storm insurance and flood insurance and fire insurance and you know that kind of thing. But I don't know if there's an specific animal kind of like you're a fisherman, or is there a shark insurance or you know, killer whale insurance? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my guess, Mike is that they probably wouldn't have some sort of bigfoot insurance. It'd probably be really cheap though if they did, because they don't really do much to you, And then the people who may or you know who may actually run into extraordinarily aggressive sasquatches and get killed by them or neat and we don't hear from them.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a news story a few years ago where a woman tried to claim that she'd hit a sasquatch with her car. Wasn't that in Idaho?
Speaker 3: No? She said that she said the sasquatch flushed deer in front of her car.
Speaker 2: Oh, was that what it was? I do remember she tried to file it on her insurance. I'll see if I can find that new story and I'll put the link in the show notes if I can find it.
Speaker 1: But I do have a vague memory of that news story. But anyway, here's the next question.
Speaker 8: Well, I guess I'm going to be a regular. This is Christina again. I have a question. I was watching an episode of Fine Bigfoot and Bobo made the comment that sometimes they mess up and they step in the mud and leave the footprint, which made me think that Bobo was thinking that they actively tried to hide their footprints from us. And I always assumed that they didn't like to trial cameras because of the INFRED light. But is there a way that they could know that we can see them on that and that's why they're avoiding it? And Bobo, I was also wondering with you. You mentioned in a previous episode that they were asking you to come to Willow Creek in July, and I already have my cottage booked, so I'm hoping you will be there. Cliff Matt, it would be great if you guys could all be there. Thank you for everything you do.
Speaker 1: There's a lot there to unpack.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what's going on in July and Willow Creek exactly. This that's big foot Days. I thought that was September or August. Yeah, they definitely avoiding their footprints if possible. I mean, for how much they're around and how you know, for you know, there's thousands of them in North America, and the miles and miles they walk every day, every week every year, you expect to be more track find stories, but really there's not. There's not a whole lot of track finds. There's more sightings reported than track finds. But yeah, I mean, like mountain lions avoid leaving their tracks. I guess coyotes and wolves are conscious of it, but mountain limes, like the is it tigers too, that will avoid leaving tracks forritt you to.
Speaker 2: Know that, well, it just it really depends, like in a lot of the areas where tigers roam, there's not a lot of track traps. You know, at certain places, obviously there might be roads cut that would be good track traps or track beds that they would leave. And so there's plenty of biologists who study tigers primarily based on their tracks. But you know, obviously in most of their home ranges, They're just not going to be places to leave tracks. I think the same would be true if Sasquatches where like, you know, what percentage of viable Sasquatch habitat would retain a track that the layperson would immediately recognize because most people are not trackers and most people aren't even looking, So it has to be something that like calls out to the average person. I would say it's like an infinitesimally small percent a viable Sasquatch habitat in North America that would hold retain a track that someone could identify even beyond whether they hide them or not.
Speaker 3: And come across. I mean, like I'm talking like like you know a dirt logging road or you know a well used pathway or something like that. I mean, if they're out the middle of the woodom that they worry about it absolutely.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean so many places, like most of the places that I go in the East, all the force roads are graveled and they're hard packed, and so they're just not good track traps. And most of our waterways, you know, we don't have big exposed sandbars or a lot of muddy areas, and so it's just not there's not many tracks from the east for that reason, not because the things aren't around walking on substrate. It's just that we don't have the right kind of substrate that you guys are blessed within the Northwest and other parts of the Inner Mountain West.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I would agree with that, but I wouldn't. I don't think there's a lot of great tracking substrate out where I am. I mean, I've taken you to some of the spots and shown you where we've been pulling tracks and stuff, and the tracks that are even there are hard to see and they're in mud. Oh that's my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like to the to the lay person, like what would call out to you know, the things that you're finding because you are specifically tuning your eyes for that, you're looking for a certain size of certain shape, and you're in active areas and so you're you're having to do a lot more seeking. But you know, the lay person is just wandering through an environment and they'll walk past a million things like that. They won't even ping on their radars to stay relevant to them until they see a clear five toed manlike track that's too large to be a person. You know, they'd probably walk right past juvenile tracks and think, oh, i'd there a barefoot dude run around out here. It's only when they see those things, that's what I mean. Like the kind of substrate that would hold a clear track for a long time that a lay person could stumble across that would call their attention to it.
Speaker 3: That'd be big too for the average person to notice, like because everyone else. I mean, I'm sure I know I've walked past big foot tracks. I'm sure that, like you know, it's like an outline like just the same size as my foot are a little bit smaller, and I just don't pay attention. There's no details of toes or something like like leaping out right away. I'm probably just you know, blown right by on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean remember that the track that I showed you at our spot Bobo when you were out and I do think that was a track when the above the above the road on the hill there, it had a couple of toes and everything. But that's the stand. That's a really good looking track, and most of them aren't even that good. So most you know, ninety eight percent of everybody is not going to see these things in the ground, They're just not They're just going to walk right past them. And there's so few, there's so little tracking substrate available. We want them to walk on the edge of a beautiful lake with no reeds or grass, you know, but those are rare too, Like where you going to find that for the most part, And you know, I've got this one spot we call it the outer Rim because it's so far away. I have found there's three sasquatches that we know of in that area. Based on the footprint sizes, there's seventeen, there's a fourteen, and about an eight or ten somewhere in there. I have found all three of them in mud out there. I mean they were old and they were deteriorated by the time I got them, and it was standing water, so there wasn't a lot of detail in them, but you can see toes there were things there, and those particular locations honestly don't hold the tracks very long, so you have to be there in a certain window in order to see them. In this particular case, a spring was coming down like a seep was coming down on an old abandoned logging road full of weeds and grass, and whatever else all that stuff, and this whole stretch was very very muddy, and there's water slowly trickling through it. And these tracks were in standing water basically where there were standing water in the tracks, I should say, and remember that water is in fact moving, even if it's moving slowly, and nothing will destroy a track faster than moving water. Even those were that were in the in the mud itself, they don't last long. And soon the toe definition is going to be gone, and soon soon the shape is going to be all distorted and wonky, and the silts is going to settle in the bottom of the track, so it doesn't even look like a track anymore.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it's just so hard. And you know what, something I've asked this is something this exact question, Kristen has been perplexing and perplexing me for a while because and I think I have a possible answer to some of this, and it's it goes back to my dog again. Sochi, my dog will go out of her way to not walk in mud. She doesn't like it, you know, she'll walk off everywhere else, she'll walk through thorns. She's not that smart, but she doesn't like to walk in mud. For whatever reason, I kind of wonder maybe that's the same for sasquatches. You know, maybe they're aware that they leave good tracks, maybe they're not. Maybe they just don't like it. Maybe they don't like wet feet in that sort of way, like muddy nasty. I have no idea, None of us do. So you can be out there thinking, oh, cliss full of it or whatever. You don't know either. And I think all these questions are viable questions that deserve some sort of exploration. But I have found all three of those animals footprints, the seventeen to fourteen and the eight or so in mud, So you know, I guess I can't avoid they could totally avoid it in this place. What am I thinking they could totally avoid it in this place? I don't know. So I think it's a good question. I wish I knew the answer for it. But I think the answer is honestly in that most of the substrate is not that and not that kind of beautiful substrate that I would really like them to step in. Therefore, most sasquatch footprints are not in that. I think it has to do with the rarity of that kind of substrate. In the territory that they roam around in. I think that they're more likely to be on the hillsides than at the river bottoms. I think they're more likely to be up above the low lens that hold those sort of things, looking for the deer and stuff below, using that terrain to their advantage, using the strategic terrain in their area to find out what else is in the area. There's water up on those hills too. They don't need to come to the rivers to drink. There's little seeps and stuff. And in fact, one of my best spots is this puddle on a road and right above the road. I think I took you there, Matt. The puddle on the road is only because there's a seep coming out where this giant tree fell down, and then that exposed seep underneath their little spring, and the water's trickling down and drooling and pulling up on this old abandoned logging road before it goes down to the creek below. They like that water for some reason. And again I think that goes back to the dogs in my neighborhood too. Maybe not my dog, but my neighbor's dog. I've got several springs on my property between my house and my neighbor's house, and my neighbor's dogs will will totally avoid one of the springs, but go out of their way to not only drink from the other spring, but the plan in it. There's something about that first spring they don't like, but they love that second spring. And I'm wondering, maybe this Huddle Road thing, maybe there's something similar going on there. Maybe that water just tastes better, maybe there's some sort of mineral in it. And that road is where we get the vast majority of the mud prints that I've pulled in my life at least, and I could show you some of these tracks. Man, they're pretty messy because again there's water flowing through it, and that water destroys the shape of the track in that mud very very quickly.
Speaker 3: As far as the cameras, I used to think that they might know what they were, like, I was pretty sure, like, well, because I'm convinced they have language and they're smarter than people things in that regards. And I used to think like, well, you know, because they we know they watched TV and they you know, do their peep and tom thing through the window because We've talked to a few people that have were watching finding Bigfoot within the ground with the Bigfoot, like the animated Bigfoot with growl with the commercial breaks saying here like a oh at the window, you know, like a grow back. And they found, you know, footprints outside their window, like fifteen and sixteen inch tracks whatever. So I used to think, like, oh, yeah, they probably you know, they saw Patty walking on TV, and you know, like they must say, like, you know, they're getting this footage somehow. Maybe that's why they get so freaked out on cameras. But I'm thinking that less and less.
Speaker 1: Now, good, good job, Bobo. I think they do right. And most people who deploy trail cameras tie a camera to a tree and sometimes even put a metal box around them. They keep bears from eating them and people from stealing them, because bears love the smell of plastics, turns out, and they're more than happy to eat anything they like the smell of. But I think that's as far as you need to go. There's a square box on a tree that's a human thing. Humans are generally no good avoided. I think that's as far as you need to go. They don't and I don't think they understand cameras. I don't think. I don't. There's no infrared light coming out of it. They have an infrared flash that triggers when something moves in front of it from the passive IR detector. Passive meaning there's no light coming out of it, but it senses it in front of the sensor. But by the time he got the flash, he got the picture, so it doesn't matter anymore. But I think it's they. I don't think they smell it. They might. They might smell it. I don't know. That's not out of the question. But sasquatches, I think it's safe to say they don't have the sense of smell that say a dog or a bear or deer has, And you can tell just by looking at them. They don't have that snout that increases the number of nerve endings for those old factory nerves. They don't have the sense of smell as all those other animals. They probably have a sense of smell very similar to ours and all the other ape species. And we've kind of domesticated ourselves, of course, so our sense of smell isn't up the snuff. No pun intended as compared to the other ape species. But I think that they can see it, and they might even be able to hear it, because that engineer friend of mine out in Wisconsin did some experiments with a number of game camera models and he found that most of them scream was the word that he used at high pitch frequencies that humans cannot hear. So maybe that's where it lies. But I don't think it's an infrared light thing at all. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, we know that cluff.
Speaker 1: I've proven it many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think where the light comes in at night is that if you've used cameras, they trigger all the time. You know, when the wind blows, when insects move, when birds fly, you know, raccoons, possums, deer, coyotes, foxes, on and on and on and so if you had sensitive eyes and you could see those flashes, you would see that thing like firing off at a distance. And I always use the raconics hyperfires, so every time they trigger, it would take ten rapid fire photographs, so it's doing like ten bright flashes bam bay bam, you know, super quickly. So I could imagine that you know something watching an area waiting for prey. If anything triggers that, and it just sees this rapidly flashing light, it might think like, what's that over there? I should probably stay away. But anyway, thanks for the question, Christina. She has submitted a few questions. That's why she said she thinks she's a regular now, so we always appreciate that. And irregular one of the magnificent irregulars. Yeah, and nobody who listens to us are just regular people.
Speaker 1: They're all extraordinary, the intellectual elite. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. We'll be right back after these messages. And so here is your final voicemail. I love the show. Just wanted to call and see what you guys think of bigfoots. Watching Forest Roads. I think I found a little spot one time where at the time I thought was a little hunter's nest. But the more I listened to your show and open my mind, it could have been a bit squatchy, you know. So I was wondering if you guys can help me understand what's to look for.
Speaker 6: And anyway, thanks guys, you're great.
Speaker 1: Love the show again, and I can't say it enough.
Speaker 3: It's great, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the question is do sasquatches or do we think sasquatches watch forest roads. Yeah? Absolutely, I do think they do that to some degree, at least I think that they're they're when they're in a certain valley, a certain area, they are probably using their Like I said in the previous question, actually they're using the terrain to their strategic advantage. And part of that is knowing who comes in and who comes out. I've been in the woods countless times, and I say countless because I didn't count them where one of us left an area, or right when we arrive we heard tree knocks. I mean, I know this has happened with you and I bobo out in the field number of times. I think we've all had that experience. So that tells me right there that yeah, they're watching. They're watching who comes in and who comes out. Maybe not all the time, maybe they're just hanging out and we happen to stumble upon the area they're in, but it's to their advantage. In fact, they're their Their very life could depend on knowing what and who is in the area, and I think that they take full advantage of all the strategy, strategic terrain in the area to find out what is going on, because that's their domain, that's their spot, that's their territory, and they are kings and queens of it. They want to know what's going on. They want to know if they're in danger, they want to know if somebody's going after their dear heard, they want to know if somebody is trying to look for them or what they're doing in the area. They might be curious, they might be defensive, they might just who knows. But yeah, they watch forest roads, particularly trailheads. By the way, while I'm at.
Speaker 3: It, Oh yeah, trailheads for sure.
Speaker 1: In the middle of a forest road, like in the middle of this like three mile stretch, I doubt it. I mean, but if a car goes by, they're going to pay attention. But I wouldn't. I don't think they post up. But if they might post up at the mouth of a box canyon that a road goes into.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a great story that comes to mind about a woman who had a late night encounter. She was doing a night walk on a trail and to make a long story short, you know, she had a close encounter with a sasquatch, and it ran off, and so she turned and ran back down to her vehicle, and when she got to the vehicle parked the trailhead, the thing was waiting there, just inside the tree line and started making of like intimidating sounds and exhibiting frightening behavior to try to run her out, but like as if it knew that if you encounter someone on this trail, here's where they came from. Like it was trying to make sure that she fully left, so it belined what she thought was away from the trail, but it actually went down to the trailhead like it associated that. So I always thought that was fascinating. There's other stories along those lines, but that one comes to mind for sure.
Speaker 1: But you know, it was a nest that spurred this question on. I'm not so sure they would nest too close to a road. I think the only nests I've really seen though, are the Olympic Project nests, and those were not near a road. They were kind of near a logging road, like, you know, four or five hundred yards away from a logging road that was uphill from them, and that sort of thing. But then again, I don't know. I mean there is that there is a mention in Krantz's book now that I'm thinking of it of a nest or a betting site or a place where something rolled around in the grass. It was a Freeman find. I have photographs of the actual find, and I think that wasn't too far from a road. Yeah, think about I don't think they care about roads a whole lot, but I think they do like to know who's who's walking around and in their turf. But do you have anything to add before we zip onto the next question.
Speaker 3: I mean, they definitely will watch trailheads, and I mean, I know what with Bart and I being out, there's been at least three or four times where when we got back to the trailhead there was a big, huge just whack crack, you know, like full wow just yeah, like when we got back to the right, we got back to the parking lot. Yeah, they like it was like okay, there got it was kind of it seemed like to be like an f you to us and all clear to the other squatches that it be further back up the trail where we just came from.
Speaker 1: That's how we say goodbye to each other every week on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Slam the computer down you if you all clear?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt, but listen to this. Melissa told me joke. She got it somewhere, she saw it online or something like that. But it is definitely worth repeating. Why did the chicken tell the joke?
Speaker 3: I don't know across uh, just hearing Harris says, picturing her say Harry and her voice makes it funnier.
Speaker 1: It is so tremendously stupid. I loved it. It was fantastic. I enjoy it.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Shall we go to a written question? And we're almost out of time here. We'll probably don't have time for all of them.
Speaker 2: Now, well, we can tackle a couple of written questions here, so let me pop the first one in the chat and there you go.
Speaker 1: All right, you want this one?
Speaker 3: Bobs? Sure? Dean Kohler, Hey, guys, love the show. I hear about settings near homesteads and small villages in the mountains and woods. But with city expansion and humans moving and living closer and closer to their habitats, how there have been any credible settings of reports from cities? Yeah? Yeah, I mean around the Detroiter like where they had all that just abound buildings and fact, you know, like facilities like manufacturing, plants and housing. There's been reports there. And then Washington State has a lot of stuff, I mean right outside of Atlanta. I mean there's a lot of a lot of cities that have stuff like right on the periphery or even like in the town limits in some places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially in the newer sort of developments, And it seems that a lot of times that's the case, whether it's a lone homestead, you know, five miles out, or they're building a you know, a three hundred sort of home complex outside of the normal bounds. Yeah, it seems that that's where those sort of things happen. In fact, I think on first season of Finding Bigfoot, in the North Carolina episode, the newer development had those those muddy footprints running across. Yeah. I think that's a good example of that. And there's a couple of cases like that too, But it's usually humans moving into their habitat for the most part, there were I did have somebody in Washington reaching out to me number of years ago. I haven't heard from them for a while, so I don't think it's still going on. But their little corner of the world that was kind of new, like built in the last couple of years, and they kept having odd tree breaks and things and weird noises, so there might have been one in that general area. But yeah, I think there's a good history, I guess of these things right on the edges. It is a huge misconception that you have to go in the middle of nowhere to see a sasquatch, like you have to go in the deepest, darkest woods, away from everybody, and blah blah blah. Now you don't, no, you don't at all, no from where I know, I live in the woods, but there are probably more than I bet I can count ten or fifteen or more citing reports within five miles before I am here, or two miles really two miles of where I am sitting right now. And of course I know I live in the woods, but right on the fringes of you know, our little town Sandy, those kinds of places have reports, you know, if you just have to dig a little bit and talk to the right kinds of people, you know. And the reports that I get from inside city limits or right on the edge of city limits like that usually from like ne'er do well, teenagers, you know, drinking or something at midnight on while trespassing. Those are the kinds of reports that I pay real close attention to because they're so close in and where a sasquatch goes once, it certainly goes again right on. Well, since we opened with a Bobo centric question to celebrate him, I think it's only right that we close with a Bobo centric question. Everything's coming up, Bobo, it is, indeed, So here is the last written submission for this April twenty twenty five Q and A. Allow me to read it for you, Bobo. Out of celebration. Sherry Heck asks, Hi, Bobo. My seven year old daughter, Hazel is enjoying the Finding Bigfoot series. You're her favorite. She wants to know why are you called Bobo? Is it because the Swedish Bigfoot is called boboklmn Bobo calm is at two l's. It is two l's Bobo caln. She also finds it funny that you are always the one to reenact Bigfoot in the series and wants to know why you are always the Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, bo means great lover in Italian?
Speaker 1: Is that what it means in Spanish too, uh' So I was told.
Speaker 3: It's well, it's spelled in America that's what bobo, but over in Europe this what bau bau.
Speaker 2: We should stylize it that way. From now on, it's more to type, but it's it's sophisticated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you have for those little accent marks on it.
Speaker 1: Bo, Well, you're a man of the world.
Speaker 3: And then uh yeah, well, because I used to when I'd go do Bigfoot investigations for the show, like I'd always go, you like, put them where they were. Then I'd go where it was and say like, well, how big does it look compared to me? And eighty five percent of the time they'd be like I didn't realize how big it was until you went over there. So when we were doing the show, I was like, just do the same thing. I'll take to hate that. When they'd say, like, oh, have a how do someone tell you to go there? I'm like, I don't need to get told like like I'm getting orders to go do that. I'm doing it anyways. But they always wanted to like have like Matt or Brene say go stand over there, you know, like like I was ordered around like there was some you know, just big dummies down there. But yeah, it got me, uh, I mean I considered it big foot modeling so I could help people that as a plus size model.
Speaker 1: Well didn't they call it the Bobo meter in the show? I don't know. I'm pretty sure they used the Bobo meter, you know, or something that. I'm sure that was Chad Hanmile's input on that one. Chad was the genius behind our show. He had such a great sense of humor.
Speaker 3: I was with. I got replaced by Kip Marril though a couple of times on a not on the show, but like just doing uh stuff, for like a Bluff Creek for the Bluff Creek Project, and for another one time when we were looking at some bigfoot photos and kipstid in. They picked Kip over me and I was the guy's seventeen times big for the year. So I couldn't say too much, but it hurt a little bit.
Speaker 1: Is he Hazel Heck's favorite? I don't think so.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beat it, Kip, Hazel, You're a smart kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Hazel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very very nice to get that kind of compliment that, you know, someone says that you're their favorite when I'm told that someone says, hey, Cliff, quite nice to meet you. Whatever, You're my favorite on the show. My canned response is, I am also my favorite on the show. But then I go on to say, but don't tell Bobo Bobo thinks he's my favorite.
Speaker 3: I just a feel old money Baker back because he makes me laugh the most.
Speaker 1: He is funnier than all of us put together. Sometimes. Oh yeah, all right, well there it is. There's a closing question on another episode of our Q and A here really really appreciate all your questions and stuff. Bobo, do you have anything coming up you want to push or anything or tell everybody? I got a couple of things.
Speaker 3: If you don't, I was just gonna say I should tell, like, uh, actually, real story is my name as a kid was Jimbo. And then I we saw that movie Jumbo, so my older brother would started calling me Jimbo Jumbo the big fat Dumbo, and I would be like, don't call me that. So then he started calling me jim Bobo. And then our extra neighbor of Danny Paul Zotto started calling me Bobo, and like Bobo Bolinski the wrestler, old wrestler. If became bo because of course I hated it, so that made it stick. I just wouldn't send anything a little one away after a week or two. So it stuck for a long time.
Speaker 1: And now you finally accepted your fate.
Speaker 3: When I was in my twenties, I accepted it.
Speaker 1: You turned it around. Turn it around on those bullies. You can no longer be bullied for that. For that, Yeah, smart of them. Yeah, I remember I once asked you about spelling it or whatever, and you said, bo bo. You spell it like you smell it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was with you.
Speaker 1: You were still are.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And I've got any thing the hype coming up.
Speaker 1: Note, well, this coming weekend, I'm going to be in ESS's Park, Colorado. There's something going on there on the twenty fifth and twenty sixth. I guess the s S Park Bigfoot Days is what it's called. You can go. I don't know where you can go. Just look up S's Park Bigfoot stuff on Google and you'll find it pretty quick. It's a fun festival, it's in a beautiful setting. It's really high altitude actually compared to most of these things I know that's snowed a couple of years and it's an outside festival, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully the weather holds for us. I did this gig a couple of years ago. It was a lot of fun, really really cool, little town, really pretty stuff. This is a neat, neat festival to do, as far as I'm concerned. So come on out and see that one. The week after I'm in Ohio for the Ohio Bigfoot Conference. Oh I guess I should mention. I think like Russ and Moray are going to be at the ss Park thing from that expedition Bigfoot show. I don't know who else is going to be there. I don't really have access to that information. I just show up and do my thing. I figure once I get on the plane, I'm no longer my responsibility.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the website here for Ohio Bigfoot Conference. It's going to be a fun time. Renee is going to be out there. That's why it's a good time to see Renee. Doctor Meldrum of course is going to be there. Shelley coming to Montana, Estebond is going to be their es bons Armientos. We have two PhDs in residence at this one, and Seth breedlove of course from small Town Monsters. Yeah and there. Oh and I guess looking ahead May thirty first, I'm going to be in Stanton, Kentucky at the Red River Gorge Bigfoot Festival. Also speaking is Doctor Meldrim, The Mountain Monster Dudes will love me. Some Mountain Monsters are going to be out there, love the show. Charlie Raymond's going to be out there. Tom Shay is supposedly going to be out there. I hope that works out for him. Last time I spoke to him. There are some issues about some stuff you may have to take care of, but that's that's what's on the schedule right now, so we'll see about that. Well, there you have it. There, there's some appearances, and I'm going to be at doctor Meldrim's at a couple of these things. Renee is going to be Yeah, maybe I'll see them. If you do come out to say hello, make sure you actually do this saying hello part. Come to the table, say hi. Say you appreciate the podcast. Yeah, I like that sort of stuff. It makes it worthwhile.
Speaker 3: Yep. Well, yeah, so you got anything coming up now you need to disclose.
Speaker 2: Not until later in the summer. So I will hold off until all that stuff is live and there's links I can put in the show notes. But until then, I'm heading to the woods this Thursday through Sunday, so hopefully i'll have something cool to report the next time we get behind the microphones.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice, Well, all right, I've headed out on what's myself tomorrow, so's cliff. Hopefully you all out there are gonna do the same. Hope you get some wood times in. It's springtime is getting beautiful out there, So until next week, y'all keep it squatchy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on spooken Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond.