Speaker 1: Now we have to get to lunch. It is lentil soup. The lentil soup as hot as fuck, and the guests want it chilled. So Ben hatches a plan. Pour it into a steaming tray.
Speaker 2: Have the knuckles of a very hairy white trash guy. Yeah, move that bag of ice around on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll slam two bags of ice in the soup and then we'll just start moving them around. Now. I don't know if the the plastic will lend any kind of flavor to the lentil soup, but I'd like to think that it will. But luckily these are tongue blind morons. They say it's delicious. Night Falls, Hilo. Welcome to another brandspaging new episode of the Trying to Squitz a recap up. Welcome aboard, It's below Deck, season one. I'm Dylan, settled up next to Patrick Kicky oh Man.
Speaker 2: I'm so sad that we're ending our journey here. This is the I guess the next to last episode, would you quit?
Speaker 1: Mopen?
Speaker 2: I gotta deliver. I'm trying to pull together the core three from interior for our final episode, episode ten. The final charter got a lot of work.
Speaker 1: I gotta burp you do it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Do you hear that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The reason I tell you to stop mopen is because we got plenty more from this season. We got reunions, we got you know, we got stuff to get into. But we're also going to go to the next season, season two.
Speaker 2: Oh well, we making that announcement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We'll always be doing from the vault below deck on Patreon.
Speaker 2: I feel like, right do I hate to have our business meetings on air, Dylan? But perhaps because we have so much.
Speaker 1: Not get paid enough? You want more?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, we have so much content behind the paywall at this point. You know, for the month of October we got the APS's Love is Blind. We might want to put our season two coverage a blow deck on the free feet just saying, just.
Speaker 1: Saying no, we might want to take a break from season two coverage, but fucking people aren't getting that fucking shit for free. I don't know, we'll think of all right, let's talk about it. You know, I hate when you do that.
Speaker 2: What we were having a business meeting.
Speaker 1: I know, do you think Barry Gordy negotiated the Motown contracts on our time? Television.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. That'd be stupid.
Speaker 1: It would be fucking crazy fools. There, let's get into the episode. I did not like it.
Speaker 2: You didn't like this episode? No, huh, but this five pots. That's your thoughts and knots. But Lee was a.
Speaker 1: Extraordinary ass. Were's the first one that we did realist one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that whole fire thing. Hmm, yeah, well I don't know. I forgot what happened five parts? Okay, well I liked it. I think how's it end? Oh, Dylan, you missed how Sam and CJ they decided to drink a couple of coronas in the ocean because they got caught doing that. By the way, they had said they were gonna have off doing well, they lied a little bit, all right, To be fair, they lied, and the conflict resolution for that error of judgment is they're gonna ding them their tip money, which is wildly illegal. And this is signed off by Captain Lee himself. That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I think it's fine.
Speaker 2: Well, but you know we have laws, we have labor laws, not out at sea. Well that's that's it's a fair enough point.
Speaker 1: But let me yeah, it's a fair enough point.
Speaker 2: Let me throw an analogy at you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you work at this sounds like a Walmart?
Speaker 2: You work at Walmart?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this sounds like the beginning of a porn.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough. Boss catches you with a natty light on your lunch break. Yep, okay. He tells you he won't fire you, but you're not getting paid for the last two days of work. That's what happened here.
Speaker 1: I think it's a fair trade off.
Speaker 2: Someone called Johnny cochrane.
Speaker 1: Did he take workplace?
Speaker 2: I'm sure he took everything. He's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you're not going to go to a merger's and acquisitions lawyer and go, hey, I fell and the handicap wasn't right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Johnny was a general lawyer. He'd sue anybody for anything else.
Speaker 1: Oh, like a general practitioner. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I got my blood work back yesterday to go thankfully, knock on wood. All good. But my vitamin D levels are low. I've been taking vitamin D every morning. What is in these pills?
Speaker 2: What would deplete your vitamin D? Is that? Well?
Speaker 1: Never going outside? Oh okay, but I take vitamin D because I don't go outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get some sun every once in a while. It's a balance, though.
Speaker 1: What was the last time you had blood work done for.
Speaker 2: My life insurance policy? How did it look good?
Speaker 1: Cholesterol good?
Speaker 2: I got a million dollars insurance policy. So yeah, oh wow, I don't tell any Does Chari know that? Uh no, she thinks it's less because I don't want to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good what'd you tell her? I said, seven thousand dollars? It's pretty good. Yeah, yeah, because that's not worth killing somebody out. No, definitely not No, unless you're like the Sultan of Brunei and you just want to kill somebody. You don't even need the money.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was a violent leader. You want to get in the episode?
Speaker 1: No, I want you to give your pots.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I really liked the episode out forty knots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's getting the episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay. The show begins with kat after the day after show, Well, she nearly escaped Alcatraz, and I do want to use this as an analogy Alcatraz in this vessel at this point, aren't too different, think about it.
Speaker 1: Captain Lee kind of looks like Sean Connery exactly.
Speaker 2: You were out in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, j kind of looks like nick Cage.
Speaker 2: You're bunking next to people that have mental disorders, right, that's also prison. Yep, one of these people could uh well, one of these people ends every sentence with the word darling. He's insane, right, it's Alcatraz. Feel bad for these sea rats.
Speaker 1: Also, Adrian's like the warden. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I like that porcupine is like the sympathetic corrections officer who smuggles drugs and fair.
Speaker 2: He's Andy Dufrain, Andy Dufrain.
Speaker 1: No. And there's also sharks in the water. You can't go out, killer whales yeah, and the bloated bodies of the people who have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge to kill themselves. Oh yeah, imagine swimming. You're all fatigued, you're almost the other shore. Oh whoa holy shit, run into that thing. Spike your heart rate up, you die. Land mines all throughout that bay. That's why it's such a perilous prison to go to.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank god they close that. By the way, what an in sightly thing. Why obscure a beautiful view in a beautiful city on a hill with a fucking prison.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's such a good point. Why the fuck did you put that there? Why did you put that there? That's such bullshit.
Speaker 2: I would have fought against it if I was if they had what do you call that? The neighborhood watch? Not the neighborhood watch? What's my wife's on it day?
Speaker 1: Mother's against junk drive?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no. Where you're you're talking about your neighborhood and you're bitching about it online?
Speaker 1: What's that called town?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Like suspicious car parked on whore tense? And then everybody, all the people chime in on it.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about like postmates something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm talking about where you talk about anyway? Next door, next door, That's what I'm talking about. They didn't have next door back then, but if they did, I would have been on there every minute of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh what about citizens?
Speaker 2: Is that one of those complaining websites as well? What's that one about crime? Okay?
Speaker 1: You get live looks at crime? So CJ is the one to give cat a little lesson. He says, this isn't democracy, it's a boat. And Lee is the communist leader CJ is a retard. I mean, he's unbelievably stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not the brightest star. Yeah. You know what's odd about this because he's comforting Kat at this moment, right, he wants to comfort her. You know, what she did was pretty crazy, But it's Nash that actually steps up. Nash the double agent. You know, if you remember this, he tells her he doesn't like what she's blackout drunk. Yeah, she owns it though, and then he tells her to keep a low profile.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nash, get the fuck off this show. Okay, Pagoda, I don't know why the fuck you're here.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, they never had him back. She was going to make the case to Captain Lee that what she did wasn't exactly smoking crack.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, and wait, I feel bad about dropping the R word, and I feel Nah, it's fine, Okay, it's okay to say no, I heard it's back. Yeah, I think it's back.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: CJ said, though, it's not a democracy, it's a boat and Lee is the communist leader, which is a sloppy way of I think correctly saying that the boat.
Speaker 2: Is is an island.
Speaker 1: The USSR or something like that. You know, but it's still a really dumb way to say it.
Speaker 2: Though I agree with your sentiment though.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, me too. So two vegans, they like green juice. I love chefs freaking out about veganism.
Speaker 2: Now and ten years ago. Was this this pervasive back then as it is.
Speaker 1: This was at an era where in an era where chefs had not put on their thinking caps, and you know, it was essentially just tofu. That's like, what you had to give to vegans was tofu. Don't forget that green juice, green juice. Now you have jackfruit, you have tons of stuff. Oh so Ben has something on his chest. He tells Kat that he's got to get something off his chest. And that's something is that he thinks she is a demonic trailer park trash refugee.
Speaker 2: Balls in your court, Darling. Yeah, I want to say, I like Ben annoys me laughed when she heard this come out of his mouth. I will say, pretty redundant, little redundant.
Speaker 1: I think the redundancy is the point to really drive home the insult. But I would tell Ben that the insult wasn't what was on your chest. It was more the broad kind of critique of the behavioral pattern that you were watching that wasn't too good. The insult is just, you know, whether you want to call it as it's the vessel that you use to communicate what is on your chest. But the insult isn't necessarily the thing that's on his chest, unless the thing that was on his chest really was that he wanted to call her a white trash trailer park refugee demon and it's worth it. She's upset by it.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course she should be, because they were just spilling sea rat fluids on each other the night before. Oh yeah, you'd have a problem with her being a trailer park, white trash demon refugee, wasn't.
Speaker 1: She was when he was sucking her tits?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'man scumback. So Ben walks off into the kitchen and Kat is laid waste. Now this is a gross thing to say, obviously, but this is what drunks do, whether it's victimization or hyper defensiveness or kind of frothing at the mouth kind of rubidity, anything they can do to keep alive the parasite that loves them more than they love themselves. And that is exactly what Cat is partaking in. And you know, I met a lot of drunks in my day, and you are my favorite of them. Can I tell you something. You have a problem with alcohol, of course, but you don't. You you are You're not toxic because of it. You handle it. I mean, kudos to you, sir, Thank you. I mean it's really a brave thing you do. I also have this magical reset button. We'll see if it still keeps going this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I start getting a little crazy with it, I will naturally dial.
Speaker 1: It back boom, just like that. And you know, we I've met a lot of drunks who aren't capable of that kind of thing, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, we've known a few.
Speaker 1: What are you looking at me like that for?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know. Thank you for saying those things.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I really mean it. I think that you are a perfect alcoholic.
Speaker 2: I really do.
Speaker 1: So. Ben gets a little more drunk. Oh, this is the kind of the lashing out at other people when you're getting accused of having a little bit of an alcohol problem.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, Well, first off, it's worth mentioning Adrian, the once enemy of cat. Yeah, it takes time to comfort her. She is human, after all.
Speaker 1: This is Scar holding out his hand and then ripping Mufasa off the wall. But Kat goes. Ben gets more drunk than anybody.
Speaker 2: Cat, but he holds it together better.
Speaker 1: Cat. Yeah, no shit, Kat, you you turned into Ethan Hunt last night and tried to get off the boat. You slid down a stripper pole that was not contextually a stripper pole in that moment. Cat, You're fucking felt the drunk. I mean, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Is that look still young? She can pull it back. I can't wait to talk to her, have her on the show. Definitely won't bring these things up where maybe we will.
Speaker 1: How you doing with booze? Kat? You listen, you tell me where I can go where I can't go, because this is what happens. You start twiddling your thumbs with these fucking sea rats. You you're going, hey, let me tell you. This is what you gotta do to make it okay. PR does this? PR does this? Stay in this lane, don't go in this one? Right? They go, oh, thank you so much, and you go listen, lay off. They're my friend, like, what are you doing now? You're looking at a DM now from a sea rat? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Chef Dave just canceled on us. Can you believe this bullshit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, honestly are you were saying?
Speaker 1: Well, I was saying that you it's my way of deflecting responsibility for not asking hard hitting questions because you strike up a relationship with these sea rats and then you go, hey, they're good people, you know, don't you go? You go, don't be rude to my friend, that kind of thing. All right, So we move on, Ben.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, are we still on, Ben? Or we have the guests arright now?
Speaker 1: No, Gene Simmons is uh is as and is talking to his daughters about eggs. Now. I think one of the daughters orders eggs and he tells her, you know, honey, it's it's a disgusting thing to eat animals offspring, you know.
Speaker 2: Is that what he said? I think something?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, so let's let's back up a little bit. So when these the guests arrived, the sea rats quickly note that these quote unquote vegans love leather bags. Now, unless Keith would you call you're calling him a Gene Simmons. Unless Gene Simmons really decided to become a vegan because he cares for animal animal welfare. I don't think that you can levy that hypocrisy against them. Some people just think they're going to be healthier by eating vegetables as opposed to chewing on dead flesh.
Speaker 1: I saw this fucking vile bitch on Salt Lake City recently. Listen, if you if you eat good quality meat or if you eat bad quality meat, depending on your socioeconomic station. You know our status. It's nowhere near as bad as I think. It's. One of the new people on Salt Lake City. She's got those versaucy kind of motorcycle glasses that she wears all the time, and she boasts about how it's mink and it's it's this, and it's that, and she it's just it's it's one thing to be a part of the food chain. It's another thing to take sadistic pleasure in being on top of the food chain. You know, like eating things is one thing wearing And you could say it's an arbitrary line to draw, but you know, eating a cow is different than wearing an alligator on your legs. You know, one is a little bit more of a thumbing the nose that the animal can care enough.
Speaker 2: Dylan and I'm trying to lean more towards being a vegetarian in my in my own life. But no judgment to others. But I'd argue, are you really Yeah, I'd say ninety percent of my meals are vegetarian.
Speaker 1: Would you ever go hunting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Couldn't pull the trigger.
Speaker 2: And by the way, once again, no judgment, it's just not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I killed an animal when I was ten. I had a BB gun and I pointed it at a bird that was sitting on a branch. I don't know what it was in me. Maybe the human condition is we need to do that, or feel we need to do that. I did it. The bird died at my foot.
Speaker 1: It was an ancient urge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it took over and it was pointless. Why did I kill this thing? I've I've been talking about it now.
Speaker 1: It's been haunted, not haunted.
Speaker 2: But I felt so bad about it. Yeah, and I don't know why I did. I regret it. I'm going to teach my kids to not do that. Ellie was already trying to choke Jackie the other day, and I was like, don't hurt Jackie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not good eating. If Ellie did choke Jackie to death. Would you eat it?
Speaker 2: Well, you'd have to, I mean, you disrespect the you got to use all parts, which, oh sorry, to go back to.
Speaker 1: What you have to render a lot of that meat out.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm okay with someone wearing alligator faces on their fucking feet. If someone killed that alligator and then they ate all the meat and they fried it up and use the toes.
Speaker 1: For us, But what we enjoy we do not treat alligators the way the Native Americans treated the buffalo. Right, use all parts, use all parts. And that is why we slaughtered millions of them. You know what we used to do the buffalo. And I think I've talked about this before. We'd heard them off cliffs.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, well it's expediting the process fairly quickly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, my god, we didn't even have rounds big enough to take down buffaloes. I mean, those things are massive. But so sad. Life is sad. Life is also happy. Mm hmm. You know, I've been listening to this book called the Psychology Money and we can talk about it at another time, all right.
Speaker 2: So I learned the makeup of the guest Dylan. We have a divorce couple with new partners, so divorces and their daughter and then with the new people that they're dating. Now. Some would argue that.
Speaker 1: This pissed off. Would you argue that it's evolved. I would argue that it's a little insane.
Speaker 2: Well before my wife stopped talking to her dad every holiday, her parents are divorced, and they would be at our house celebrating Thanksgiving, our Christmas with their new partners.
Speaker 1: Right, but that's later on down the line, and that is not when Urie is a child.
Speaker 2: I don't know how new this divorce.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's fairly new, and I think that the daughter is suffering, and I think it's fucked up.
Speaker 2: Teenagers act out, although she's not a teenager because she's drinking some cocktails, right, what if she's twenty one?
Speaker 1: Mm? Didn't look it? Okay, turn a blind uh Lee, let Alex what he Lets Alex know that he's doing a good job. And this is the kind of mannic, insanity of an insane mannic. It's just weird. This is the kind of thing where you can't act like a complete fucking tyrant one day and then go, hey, I just wanted to tell you you're doing a great job. People will be like, you know that girl in the back of the car who's her sister's crying going to Disneyland. I mean you just look at people like, what the fuck is wrong? Are you unwell? So CJ hatches a plan.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the best part of the episode.
Speaker 1: I'm staying at Susan's, Sam's staying at Sandy's. No one will know the wiser.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, Dylan, you might be skipping around here a little bit, didn't we at this point? Isn't this the lunchroom conversation with Lee and CJ? Doesn't this happen? No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think so. Really, yes, so why could be wrong? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, forgive me then, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure though. All right, where is this? It's not all Let us swim chill and I phones some Timbians rounds. Maybe I did pass over it. I don't I'm not seeing that in my notes. I don't know.
Speaker 2: How should we do it? Edit point here?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, let's just let's just take it aw back.
Speaker 2: So we're in the lunch room, CJ Tellsley he's always the exemplary employee, and then proceeds to weave quite a excuse why he can't clean the water line area, which is just to describe. On the exterior of the boat, there's barnacles. We know how disgusting they are. They're always crawling up. And there's also the lime water ofccumulates on the vessel. I would assume that hinders the ability for the vessel that rut through the water exactly. So on occasion, Sea Rat needs to get down there with a little scraper and start scraping those fucking barnacles off there. So it turns out though that area, according to CJ, accumulates a lot of bacteria. Yeah, because a bunch of barnacles are getting scraped off there. And last time he did, he nearly lost a fucking foot. Yeah, okay, so for that reason he can't scrub the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: The doctor told them last time, there isn't a pun of sympom let me take it. Can you give me a clapper take two? There isn't enough penicillin in the world that could save you. That happens again, right, And when CJ tells Lee this, Lee choose his food like some kind of fucking farm animal and says something to the effect of your a lying little back as shit.
Speaker 2: He says you're full of shit and he's also a douchebag. Yeah, rare occasions. Lee and I can't agree on this. We are a seen pottycoat.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they are. I'm not seen Pattico with Lee because I think that CJ has two issues. One, he's too high ranking to do this fine. Two, which I agree that CJ's seeing that Lee's got it out for him because CJ opened his mouth during the fire drill exercise called him a crazy old bat. Two, I think that regardless of how true this is, if an employee tells you that they have a medical problem and they can't, maybe you don't hire him back, but you can't tell him that they're fucking lying this shit.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you on that one. However, Lee does bring up a good point. Well, I've seen you swimming in certain areas, and by the way, bacteria lives a month. Stuff. It's how we survived as animals.
Speaker 1: By the way, you want to know something really creepy got biome?
Speaker 2: What do they call plasobia plant? If you get a microscope on your eyebrows right now, there's a bunch of creepy crawlers crawling around out your eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bacteria is everywhere. Yeah, okay, so CJ realizingly ain't buying it is quite upset and it gets ugly fast.
Speaker 1: And see, I mean our eyebrows are like a planet to.
Speaker 2: Them, exactly exactly. It's like its own civilization. Did you ever see the end of the final scene of the original Men in Black, the first movie? So?
Speaker 1: Uh, I put that on the other night and it was like the first one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an awesome movie.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't think it was that good.
Speaker 2: Well, they're kind of discussing the the like what it's the tail end of the movie that destroyed the alien person or whatever. And then the last shot.
Speaker 1: Guy's name the actor who plays it, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The guy was in that Stanley Kubrick film. Yeah, Vincent's Yes, he's awesome in that movie. In my opinion. The final shot is Earth, and then the camera pulls away into a galaxy, and then a universe, and then something bigger than that, and then it is literally an alien that is gigantic and it puts all the galaxies in a little like a little handbag, like you put your your marbles.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, though the galaxy was contained in the cat's necklace. That's right, the cat's collar.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that the second one?
Speaker 1: I thought it was the first one.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the first one.
Speaker 1: That's my point, though, you know what I watched the other day, and I told you this what I couldn't. I couldn't. I had such a great time with it. Blade.
Speaker 2: We talked about this.
Speaker 1: I love that movie. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the second one?
Speaker 1: No? But I started watching Alien Vampires. Oh that's right. It starts off with the guy saying he hates vampires and the things out of his mouth.
Speaker 2: They're well made movies. Don't sleep on Blade.
Speaker 1: Don't sleep on Blade. Blade is fucking awesome. So anyway, CJ's reprimanded because of this.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I do want to say this. Lee. Apparently, when they fight, Lee quotes the late great former murderer of his baby mama, Robert Blake killed the baby mama right around the corner from where we're recording right now at Vitello's. Robert Blake. Yeah, he says, that's the name of that tune. That's the famous line from the character Bretta Robert Blake. He was a big Barretta fan apparently. Oh god, and that's the name of that tune.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I caught that one anyway.
Speaker 1: So CJ hatch is a plan. Yes, let's hop in the water while Lee goes golfing, and so Sam tells Nash that she needs a break. She won't tell Adrian. There's all this you know, secrecy about this.
Speaker 2: I can give the breakdown if you need to tell you. So, this plan that's hatched for quite Monday Fun Day will involve lying to superiors, using Nash as a front man, and getting drunk while the while on charter. But they've been working their asses off, so they deserve this, Dylan. So the plan of Sam pretending she's going to help Nash with an Excel thing, we'll go off with a hitch. That was the whole thing. She needs to help Nash with Excel until Porcupine will eventually catch both of them red handed with Corona lights in their hand. But fuck it, there's only one charter left. Yeah, right, it's very existential. Yeah, none of this means anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like metamorphosis, but with sea rats.
Speaker 2: Hey del Before we move on, do you mind if I back up for a second. When Ben checks in on Cat, I think he was hoping to get his wang Wan tugged. He's confused why Cat's upset? If you remember early in the episode he called her a trailer park you know what? Anyway, she notes because he called her demonic, that's uh, it's interesting she didn't take issue with that white trash trailer park refugee park. That's a joke I told on an earlier episode.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, no, I love that. He's like, I'm not here. It's a psycho analy it's cut. Wow, she's fucking drunk, and you forgot to call her darling too, I'm not here to psycho in law is cut.
Speaker 2: He's not nearly as charming as I remember him.
Speaker 1: I never remembered him or thought of him as charming. So they head out to Oh Well, Porcupine Head catches them and tells them to get back on the boat. But who the fuck is Alec.
Speaker 2: Well he's in charge at that point because Captain Lee's fucking on the links.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is c J's model. Who the fuck is Alec? He's a child, he's a fucking child. Fuck that guy. Let's go fucking suck face and drink beer in the water. Now, the three of them, the higher ups, head out to a hydroponic growing chamber. Nothing like a fresh.
Speaker 2: Pepper, Nothing like a fresh pepper.
Speaker 1: And this is when Sam and Porcupine. Once porcupine Head gets back, Sam and he have a little bit of a chat. He doesn't know what he's gonna do, but he's leaning towards ratting. Now we have to get to lunch. It is lentil soup. The lentil soup is hot as fuck, and the guests want a chilled so Ben hatches a plan. Pour it into a steaming tray.
Speaker 2: Have the knuckles of a very hairy white trash guy. Yeah, move that bag of ice around on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well we'll slam two bags of ice in the soup and then we'll just start moving them around. Now. I don't know if the the plastic will lend any kind of flavor to the lentil soup, but I'd like to think that it will. But luckily these are tongue blind morons. They say it's delicious night falls.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is worth noting here. Ben he was really kind of setting the standard file chefs would talk about paying guests. He says, if they fuck with you, donning you fuck with them.
Speaker 1: Meaning great attitude, great attitude. So night falls fall, Cat and Sam have a chat about CJ. Sam is talking about CJ once again coming on too strong? Would you shut the fuck up about this? My God? They're in the ocean making out with each other, and she's like, God, he's so all over me you.
Speaker 2: She also mentions he's a horrible kisser.
Speaker 1: If he's a horrible kisser, you're grossed out by him. Why are you making out with him when the sun is in the sky again, I said last episode, I get it if you're horning at two o'clock in the morning, but not now.
Speaker 2: Well, any any port in a storm.
Speaker 1: So we get a little bit of a grease fire.
Speaker 2: I loved what he did here.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't because he did some math, some quick math, and I think he lays it out there. He puts a little too much oil in the goddamn pan. It starts a fucking fire, could burn down a twenty two million dollars super yacht. What do you gotta do? Twenty two million dollars super yacht, or just throw the fucking twelve dollar pan in the ocean. Next thing, you know, a fucking dolphin swallows it. Next thing you know, we got a band pots.
Speaker 1: That's my problem. And the other issue is that in order to light that canola oil on fire, you would have had to have that pan so fucking unbelievably hot the way that so hot that it would be like if you turned a burner on and then went and did heroin for a couple hours and then came back and squirted a bunch of canola oil in it. That's what would happen. I don't know how he got the pan that hot, and I did not like that. After he was done, he threw it in the ocean.
Speaker 2: A whale, shark kate that swallowed died.
Speaker 1: We don't have pots anymore. Why do you throw it in the ocean? Why do you have to do that? My god, night falls fall? Uh No, we already did that.
Speaker 2: I did like how. The daughter, I think it was in an early conversation, called her dad a fat fuck. I've seen that happen. Oh, I went full vegetarian in college. I gained like fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: Well, fries or vegetarian.
Speaker 2: So is peanut butter so.
Speaker 1: Uh sour do Jack? I mean the list goes on and on and on. Saute bean sprouts are not neat. Neither is a medley of mushrooms. Neither is the yellow curry that would served for lunch. You get it again, I hope you don't say anything, and a red sesame tofu. The yellow curry laid at the bottom of the plate is what they had for lunch. So Alex and CJ have a chat. CJ says, I had a beer in the middle of the day, but other than that, I didn't do anything wrong, which is akin to somebody in a smash and grab being interrogated saying I stole a bunch of shit from Neiman Marcus, but outside of that, I did nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: T How stupid people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CJ's really dumb.
Speaker 2: He's not a bright guy.
Speaker 1: And this is when can I sorry, no, no, no, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what is that show about. Well, there's a bunch of shows about, like court cases on daytime television. Judge Wapner one time, this guy, oh my god, he's getting sued another guy suing a guy for punching him in the face when he was sitting in his car. He's like, this guy owes me like ten grand he punched me in the face. Right, the other guy that punched him in the face is there, and Judge Wapner asked the guy. He goes, all right, so you punched him in the face. What happened here?
Speaker 3: And he goes, well, yeah, I thought he was someone else, So I don't think I owe him any money.
Speaker 2: You know, it was a mistaken identity, Yeah, wopper goes. Wapner goes, you have you punch him in the face. He broke his jaw, so you owe twenty thousand dollars. And he was confounded. He's like, hey, when I punched him, he wasn't the guy that I thought he was.
Speaker 1: The defendant will now take the stand. Listen, I did kill her, but I thought it was someone else. I didn't mean to kill her. I meant to kill somebody else. I shouldn't be convicted of murder because I didn't mean to do this murder, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And to me, it's insane that people think that way.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds pretty airtight to me. And if you let the person go they do have to think about. You know, I've already gone through this, So if I really do want to kill again, this is what I might have to face. And if the person is killed, let's say Wapner sees that guy again and he punches the actual guy he meant to punch in the face. I mean, let's say there's no suspect we've got one. So Dave has an intervention with Kat.
Speaker 2: He calls her a drunk like most of the people that work with her, but he does it in a nice way. The newce of of of communication.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. He says, listen, if you need somebody to not drink with you, I'll drink. I'll not drink with you. Dave is such a sweet human being. He's the only one on this board, on this boat that is actually a decent human being, you know, porcupine ed. I understand he's got a little bit of a chip on his shoulder because he's dealing with a tyrannical maniac. But Dave is just through and through a good human being. Thank you for your service. So Alex and Lee have a chat once the guests depart, and he tells him about what c J. And Sam did, and he hatches the idea, let's dock their pay or fire, and Li says, I like it. I like it, and he goes, I got an idea. You've been so goddamn excellent over this charter. Why don't you handle the tip? Uh oh, convenient the tip where we have to present an ultimatum over the worst tip of the season. Yeah, thanks for letting me handle this one on my ownly.
Speaker 2: Now not the worst. The worst was four grand. This is five. Now it's going to be whacked up into five hundred dollars each person in that fuck Nash and Fred, they all get to take a piece of that cheddar too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we end this episode with that ALTI made him. Will you get fired? I guess you'd work two more days? Or do you want two hundred less dollars in your pocket?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite the ultimatum. And does Eddie offer his two hundred dollars here or in the next episode?
Speaker 2: I think it's the next episode.
Speaker 1: Eddie offers two hundred dollars to say him, and he says, we got a job to do. Nine at the roundtable. That kid, all right, that's it for us. Jumping the iTunes, range reviews, no comments, tell us what do we want them to say?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, fae, you want us to do season two for free? Or keep in buying? Opinion?
Speaker 1: No, no, that's a bad one.
Speaker 2: Everyone's always gonna say free, free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and where you No, I don't want to now. Let us know your favorite vegetable. Oh I like that because of the vegans.
Speaker 2: Or let us know have you ever tried to be a vegetarian? How much weight did you gain?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah? Oh oh better? What do you weigh? That's it for us. I'm dying saying goodbye. Pet's second where it is