Speaker 1: You've created everything. What put a powerful being you are. You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 2: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 1: You're doing doing what you imagination. Welcome to metamistics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name's Jonathan John and today is wonder Weisday. Thank you guys for joining us tonight. Getting a little bit late of a start on the show tonight, some technical difficulties on our guest Behalf, but he's going to be coming here in just a minute. But either way, it's going to be an awesome show. Really looking forward to it. And he just asked if I can send another invite, so I'm gonna send that now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we haven't had him on before, you know, but I'm really looking forward to, uh kind of just seeing what he brings to the table, you know, and I have a feeling that we're going to mesh very well, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems like a really uh really chilled. One of those people that you you listen to and you're like, oh, I think they get it, you know what I mean, Like, there's some people that are still very much blue pilling across the world. And I don't mean that in a, you know, like a conspiratorial kind of way. It's just that, man, there's some people you can just tell they don't even question what they're doing here. It's just, Uh, I got bills to pay, and I got kids to feed, and I got to get to work, and it's all these different things that are keeping our minds busy. But it just makes you wonder, what are you thinking about when your mind is not on that. You know, you have sixty thousand thoughts in a day, not one of them is worried about, like not worried, but just wondering about where you're going, where you're coming from. You know, Like, this is something that I have obsessed about, like over the past five years, and I just want to try and at least come close to what the answer may be.
Speaker 3: You know, I think what it is is, there's so many distractions, and it just seems as time goes on there's even more distractions, and so whether it's your phone, or whether it's you know, the bullshit that you're stressed out about or whatever. But it's definitely apparent that some people haven't spent the time to kind of look up and you know, smell the roses, you know, find or look for those spaces in between the notes, you know, And it's almost obvious, you know, when you when you interact with somebody. You know, there's some people out there that you'll interact with, and it's very few that you can just almost tell immediately that they're on some some other level, you know, some other level of under standing. And I don't know how quite to describe that. But some other people, man, you can just tell instantly that they're completely asleep when it comes to just the bigger picture, the grander scope of this reality.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a scary thought to think about if you really think about it, Like, of course, that's not something that you want to actively think about if you have no idea, you don't really even know where to get started, you don't know who to trust, you don't know which belief system to kind of latch onto, and so and I get it, like why people go after religion. Totally get it, you know, because it's some somebody else already figured it out. You know, I'm gonna trust this person. And I'm just you know, my my parents did it, my grandparents did it. You know, my whole community did it. And and and you don't want to seem like the crazy one. But also at the same time, it's kind of a safety net. And so I don't know. That's something that I've been kind of thinking about lately. And I you know, there was a time where I was coming really hard at the religious people, and I, I don't know, I just want to have a little bit more empathy and a little bit more open mindedness. My only problem is is whenever I'm like kind of hammered on for thinking outside the box and not just going with the flow, I've never gone with the flow. Hence why you know a conspiracy podcast was started in the middle of COVID, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's it's never been with what everybody else has already done. So I don't know why. I don't know, It's just one of those baffling thoughts.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I was just thinking that like a little bit ago as far as like, well, why is it that I don't just pick a religion, you know, just to just to sit with that for a little bit, Because it's not like I sit there and actually think, why am I not just a Christian? You know what I mean, just a name one that's super popular. And I was thinking, and I was like, I think it's probably because I don't want to just do what people are saying to do, you know what I mean, maybe just to I go off of, you know, what my reality consists of based on what I'm experiencing, you know, And there's so many things that I've experienced that aren't described in the Bible, you know what I mean, Like the things that I'm experiencing in real time, rather than people just saying, hey, look at we did it, you do it too. And I think that's just kind of not to say that that's why I haven't but like, I don't know, it just doesn't just doesn't bible with me, dude, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, different different strokes for different folks. There's no I don't know. And this is one thing that we have learned. There is no right or wrong way. Like that's the real truth of it is that, I mean my own personal truth as far as you know, the all of the spiritual kind of stuff is that you know, don't be an asshole, you know, try and treat others with the respect that you hope to receive back, and you know, don't be selfish and all that other stuff. Like anything outside of that, you're probably good.
Speaker 3: You know, I think so too, man. I you know, I'm lately I've just been thinking, I'm just going to try to make it as simple as possible, you know, like, let's not over complicate things. And we're going to do that anyways. I think that's just human nature. We're going to overthink and we're going to you know, beat ourselves up or whatever. But I don't know. Whenever I start to go into some type of spiral or some type of just over contemplation over something that is probably not even real at all, you know what I'm saying, I'm just gonna just say, Okay, if is this not helping me, then I'm just gonna get rid of it, you know what I mean. It doesn't need to be a part of my reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I mean, and it's different for everybody, you know. It's it's one of those things where it's a it can be. It can be very difficult, especially whenever you're going through like one of those dark night of the soul kind of situations, you know, and whenever you're going through that, it is so difficult because you want to just like throw your hands up and fuck it. I'm just gonna do what everybody else did. It seems to be the safer route.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe I'll show up, you know, ten or fifteen minutes late to church, so I can kind of miss the the singing and all the weird shit that's going on at the top of the hour or whatever. But you know, after a while, you know, it's anyway. Oh, here we go, Huffy, welcome to the show, my good brother. We decided to start it, but you didn't miss too much. Good sir, how are you hey.
Speaker 4: I'm doing very well. Thank you for having me, guys.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining Goodhead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, of course, first podcast, So I'm excited and nervous to be on here.
Speaker 1: Oh well, we're we're happy to pop that sweet chairry of yours, sir.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm you know, you kind of caught my attention. I had noticed a lot of videos that you were posting on social media and everything, and and I thought, you know, that's really rate up our alley with a lot of the things that we talk about, and we always like to we're always curious about how people get to that place. You know, I'm because there's obviously everybody's different and we all experience different shit. But it's really cool to see you know, your your perspective and everybody else's perspective on kind of getting to where you got to. So, first of all, could you tell the one out there, that's what we call our listeners, the one, But could you tell the one out there who you are? How you came to be?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: First of all, how are my levels? Are they too loud to know?
Speaker 1: You sound great?
Speaker 4: Okay? Cool? Uh So I'm huffy. I'm from West Virginia, United States, And uh yeah, I make I make music, I like to beatbox, I make videos, you know, self help. I guess kind of spiritual quote unquote topics. How came to be?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: That's uh, that's a lot, you know, that's a lot, a big question. But uh, I think the the trigger point for me has always been like, for some reason, first thing I knew coming down to this reality. You know, this world is that aliens. To my understanding, even as a young kid, very young, is when I looked up at the stars, I just knew the aliens, like I just knew that there was something else more than just what we were being told here.
Speaker 1: And yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it just the wonder that it brought and everything and just the sheer expansion of just just my my perception even just looking at the stars to night, you know, So that that was just something that I just always knew was something extra that wasn't really talked about ever. So that was kind of my initiation, I guess, into this world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking at the stars with like a like a childlike wonder, you know, just open minded, not being like one of those people they just look up in the scars in the stars and they're just like, oh they're just you know, planets or they're just exploding things that are you know, we're just now seeing the light to and no wonder whatsoever, you know. And that that always kind of triped me up a little bit because I could just stand like I could stare up at the stars for hours. Dude, I love that shit, and just with pure wonder and that is uh, that's the good stuff. And you know what's really strange is is that whenever I was younger, we saw like everybody, like all the kids in my neighborhood. We were all around about the same age like me, my brother and my sister, all their friends, all my friends. We would all like get together and ride bikes. We had a pretty cool like neighborhood full of a big old group of kids. And we would all like you know, play hide and go seek at night. And but you'd take the lightning bugs and like kind of wear them, like you know, like the eye black. And and then we would just lay out in the grass after running around all night, we look up at the stars and everybody would pick like their planet, because you know, you would hear that like you know, you can name a star after your kid or whatever. And then so we kind of just pretended with that, and you know, everybody would look up at the stars and they would all have picked theirs. And and I remember like vividly looking up in the stars and being like, you know what, I don't want to pick a star. I want to pick that little cluster up there. I didn't know what it was at the time, and uh, come to find out it's the Pleiades, and then dude, crazy things have happened since then. I'm just like, what the how would I have even known to even how did that even catch my eye in the first place? But yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's a fun thing, you know, just looking up at the stars and just wondering. But but yeah, as far as aliens go, I'm gonna be real with you. I have no fucking clue what is going on in the alien world. I remain very open minded. I'm I'm like, you know, it could be an ORB, could be a satellite. I have no idea. We don't know the government's technology or anything like. I want to be very open minded. I want to believe that that is a fucking UFO going off in the sky. It's not to say that like I haven't seen some some UFO videos and stuff like that that are very convinced, you know, definitely have seen those. But yeah, what do you think is really going on? Do you think that there's some Pleadians and some Reptilians and some andromedins and what do you or what do you think is really up with that?
Speaker 4: Well, I will say that. So in twenty nineteen, So okay, so have have you heard of the indigo child idea? Oh yeah, okay, So back in twenty nineteen, I was just I was on what's that YouTube channel. It's called like stargate or something like that. It's this YouTube channel that does just off topic, kind of metaphysical and just back like off history type of topics, and just scrolling through the comments, someone typed out, what do you think about indigo children? And like, just seeing that word like kinda like flash something in my in my consciousness or something, and like, for some reason, I just had to look up that that term. So I looked it up, uh, and actually went and bought a book about it. So the book came in the mail a few days later, and I and I was going to the gym at about five thirty every morning, just because that's when I woke up and it's easiest to get it done, you know, right then and there, just so I don't have to waste my time later about it. So when I was leaving my house, I had the Indigo Child book in my hand for the first time, and I had my hammock and like my cell phone and stuff. On my other hand my bottle, and it was I left my the front door and it was still nighttime, and the angle of my door facing the sky, it was a perfect angle. I saw so much of the sky. And every day when the stars are out and the nice sky is out, you know, I would always just stare up at the sky. And because you know, I your belief system. I the way I see it is your belief system really dictates what you experience, you know, such your subconscious mind, you know, and it's kind of you're running off of your own programming essentially.
Speaker 1: So it's the natural overlay almost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. So just like literally since I was like four or five years old, like just I just had such a strong belief that aliens were real, and you know, I didn't really know exactly what that meant, but just in my dreams, I had seen Ufo so much and stuff, even as a young kid, and flying around with UFOs in my dreams. So anyway, I look up at the sky. In twenty nineteen, I had this Indigo Child book in my hand for the first time, and I see one one white light is you know, the best way I can describe it, very bright, super high up in the sky. I could tell it's not just like a drone sitting low end, and it's five point thirty in the morning. It's coming from the far I'll say west, and I don't know exactly what direction, you know, left, right, and forward. It's coming from the far right side of the sky. And it's just absolutely breaking wind, just crossing the distance of the sky super quick. No way, it's a plane. And I look because it's going straight, so I actually look and see where it's going. And there's an another one on the left side of the sky going towards it. They're both going towards each other, and I'm thinking, dude, this is what I've built my whole life. I've been waiting for this, my entire life.
Speaker 3: For this moment.
Speaker 4: And I was like scrambling to get my phone because I have my phone in this book and my hammock on my hand, and I was trying to film it. And then as I'm pulling out my phone, there's a third one that's coming towards them from just in front of me. Then they're all just absolutely destroying normal speeds, you know, for the aircrafts that we know of. And then so I'm thinking these things are about the crash right here, literally right above my head. It's literally they're literally right above my head. So I get out my phone and the phone. I don't know if you've ever tried to film something like that, but it doesn't really catch much up in the sky for some reason. You know, it's funny. But so I just I get rid of my phone. I just put it in my pocket whatever. I'm just sitting here watching and all of a sudden, before they start to crash, they have a dragon blood crystal in my hand. So before they all three crash, they literally all converge and they start swirling and dancing around each other like this like some sort of holy trinity. Oh you know what, it's kind of like that Celtic symbol the I don't know what they call it, but like that that three swirled the Celtic not kind of yeah, I don't I don't know what it's called, like the actual name of it or whatever, but yeah, it's like they were moving in that formation. Uh, and they just kept doing it for like thirty thirty five seconds, and it's like the feeling that I mean, I can't even really explain the feeling.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna sit here and say that I had some telepathic you know, they they gave me some prophetic message for five years in advance or anything, you know, but yeah, that would have been pretty handy. Probably couldn't capitalized on that, but yeah, it was a surreal moment. And they danced around each other. Then they all just dispersed the same directions they came in from. They all dispersed, and they just broke across the sky.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: And again, I don't believe in coincidences at all. So the first time I had that Indigo Child book in my hand, and the cover of the book is literally stars in the sky, you know. So it's like so from that, from that moment, I said, okay that I can only follow you know, links like that.
Speaker 3: So wow, how long ago twenty nineteen, so I don't know what month it was, It was probably April.
Speaker 1: Right, wod Yeah, there's I don't believe in in coincidences like that. And I would say, actually, for you to wake up that early and regularly up until that point, I don't I just think that that was probably meant for you, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't think that that was just a happenstance or anything like that. Then you're carrying the Indigo Child book, which is pretty damn crazy and also one hundred percent like not a satellite, you know what I'm saying, Like satellites ain't doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, drones. I mean you could say that they were drones dancing around each other, but they were just the distance they covered was.
Speaker 3: Just the speed. The speed you were saying that they were flying is there's no way that was a drone. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And honestly, they looked like there was the same height as like planes were, So it's not like they were just a few hundred feet above me. They were directly above me, but they were still like way up there, you know, borderline, different atmosphere, you know. So it was it was crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then you're out there in West Virginia country roads. Dude, I actually I grew up in Pennsylvania, so like you're just south of where I grew up at. But yeah, it's uh, and it's so wooded up there and everything, and well that kind of brings me to my next question, like, is the uh the sasquatch you know a watch up there? Crazy in West Virginia.
Speaker 4: Ah, I have not personally seen with my own eyes, and that's all I can base my experience off of anything about is that? Is that something about West Virginia's squatchs.
Speaker 1: I just you know, typically in like heavily wooded areas in West Virginia, Pennsylvania super like great hunting areas.
Speaker 4: You know, Appalachians is they say, the Appalachians are, you know, the oldest mountains in the in the world. I guess so. And there's a lot of stuff of cryptids and stuff. I have one funny story about a strange Appalachian story, and that's one time. It was college. I don't know exactly what year it was, but me and my friends were going to a party, some birthday party later at night, and we're driving to this unknown location in the backwoods. I don't know what county it was, but it was right here in the backwoods of West Virginia. And uh, we rounded some I mean it's just black and it's trees. So we rounded this corner and we see a light in the distance. We're like, what's going on? So as we're driving, like that must be the party that's that's like a fire for the party. So we get up closer and there's like, uh, there's like cutouts of like bears and cutouts of people around this fire, and there's people like kind of dancing around the fire, and they had I won't say they had hoods on, but they kind of looked like they had hoods on. So we just reversed and got about it there. But that that's the craziest Appalachian Wood story I say, I have.
Speaker 1: Oh they get down crazy up there, dude.
Speaker 4: They they must, they must back in these woods.
Speaker 3: I wonder what if going on with the Sasquatch though, you know what I mean, Like, what what are people getting out of the Sasquatch other than it just being a mystery you know, likesquatch is giving us messages and like downloads and like it almost seems like it would just be consciousness as way of just playing a joke or something. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's also that that chase, that that mystery chase, I think is something that some people can't you know. It's like conspiracies, because conspiracies are so like I think they're so necessary on the you know, awakening journey, you know, the spiritual journey or whatever. But at some point, you know, that chase of like getting to know the secret behind what's really going on kind of can keep you stuck in a chase. You know, you're always chasing that thing. So I don't know it. I think that there's a reason to think that Bigfoot would be real. I would say, things just don't spawn out of nothing. That's just kind of how I think. I don't think anything like giants. I think giants are real.
Speaker 1: I mean just cryptids in general. There's been way too many sightings, whether it is whether it's like dog Man or you know, a sasquatch or I mean name of there's so many of them, and we've talked, dude, I've talked about so many different cryptid and bigfoot stories over on the Cult that it is like why I have another podcast called the Cult of Conspiracy. We go into all that cryptid shit Skinwalker Ranch and like all that fun stuff, and some people will actually say that I don't know if I believe this or not, maybe that the stuff that's going on over at Skinwalker is a result of some kind of portal being opened by magic or witchcraft. I'm like, maybe, I don't know. I mean, they kind of seem like not very welcoming, you know what I mean. So, is it from the underworld? Is there some upside down stranger shit, stranger things shit going on here or.
Speaker 4: What it just came out. It just came out in new season, right. I do honestly think that that I don't know a ton about Skinwalker rants, but the stuff that I've heard of, stuff that I've seen, it definitely seems like some portal stuff going on. I can definitely believe I can subscribe to it for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And it's over in that area where there's a lot of shit that goes down over on and that's on that side of the country, you know. Yeah, I'm not sure about that kind of stuff, you know, especially whenever you look at you know, because the majority of the alien sightings and every thing really started to pop off like in the forties. There was mention of it a little bit before the nineteen forties, but really it was Roswell, and even like a couple of weeks leading up to Roswell, there was a bunch of sightings and I just find it to be very interesting timing project paper Clip coming over over here, with the Nazis coming over here, and bringing all their you know, weird tech and shit. Then you got Jack Parsons starting jet propulsion labs and all that kind of stuff right during that time, and of course, like all the alien and UFO stuff really starts to go crazy. My question is is, like, all right, I find it strange about how like spaceships have evolved. You know, it used to only be flying saucers, and it was like that for you know, thirty years ish, thirty forty years, and now all of a sudden they're orbs.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm just kind of I'm not saying that I don't believe it. I just wouldn't put it past just like black budget military shit to just really be trying to lie to us about a lot of things. I try to stay very open minded with it, of course, though for.
Speaker 4: Sure it could be either or it could be both. Even you know what I saw, I would say that it could definitely be orbs what I saw, because I used to not even I don't even know what orbs are, you know, I have no I have not looked into what that would be other than that's just straight extra dimensional reflections of the self, you know, entities. You know, that's that has to be extra dimensional if they don't even have a straight physical matter vessel, you know, they're just light beings floating around. But yeah, so I I couldn't say what I saw, but I've definitely I have seen craft on multiple occasions. So and again, maybe maybe it's both. Maybe it is craft and maybe the craft or are some black budget behind curtain you know, uh, stuff that we're not told t R three B type technology dorito.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yeah, it could it literally could be anything, And you know, I'm getting excited. I get very excited about it, especially with the new documentary that was just released called the uh I think it was called The Age of Disclosure, dude, that and a lot more people, you know, are are starting to be a little bit more open minded about aliens and UFOs and stuff like that. One hundred percent. I believe that there is non human intelligence. You want to call that an alien, you want to call that an unidentified flying object? For sure, especially with some of the stuff that's coming out of the oceans with the us OS is what they're called the unidentified some merge objects which are going like way faster than anything that we can even fly in the sky. Let let alone like going up against you know, the buoyancy and density of water, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: For sure for sure. Yeah, so I think, oh, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just you know, I don't know what to think about it. You know. It's like, especially with this whole kind of a spiritual identity that I'm really trying to step into, as far as if it's all one, if it's all one dream, if it's all one matrix, all one simulation, and not to get like too weird about it or whatever, but like, dude, one of my favorite Rick and Morty episodes was where I think Mordy got trapped into a video game and it was like everybody was Morty, and Rick was trying to come in there and say like, you're my grandson, and all of you were Morty and and they're like, oh, I'm Morty.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: It was stupid, But I think that there's something along those lines that what we have going on here is kind of just like different emanations of one thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, I for sure agree with that. And you know, the the hermetic principles, you know, saying, you know, the universe is mental, you know, mentalism and such. It's easy to read that and be like, yeah, okay, yeah, it's all on the mind. You know, it's easy to read that and just take that. But as of late, as of the last like a few months, it's really just kind of absorbed. Like I'm like, I'm just kind of absorbed that information. It's kind of really struck to that, like it is just for me, it's just all there. I'm to the point now, honestly where I don't even know if there's a physical anything at all, you know, because if it's all in the mind, and the mind isn't even physically real, it's essentially because it's all just awareness, you know, at the end of the day, it's just one awareness funneled through infinite different versions, through a tree, through a dog, through me, through you, you know it. So I mean, who's to say that I'm anything. I'm to that point right now, So I mean, fascinating.
Speaker 1: May as well just be you know, some kind of prism at this point. But yeah, that's funny that you bring that up, because literally, our most recent episode that we shot just the other night was about the seven Harmatic Principles. We've gone over it before, but we like wanted to go back over it again because we had like this crazy, like hellish nightmarish chaotic psychedelic trip and we were like, all right, we need to get our fucking bearings here, dude, Like our foundation was absolutely shaken to the core. We need to bring it back. It's timed, you know, so going back over that kind of stuff, it really balances you out a little bit at least, you know, if that's something that you know, if you need, like and this was kind of like one of the main things we were talking about in that show was having some sort of like spiritual anchor, you know, like something that you can hold on to that like if your mind starts to go crazy or if you start to lose grasp of something, what's one thing that you like almost no down to the soul, like you know, to be absolutely true. And you know, for us it's new. It's it's the seven Hermatic principles. I don't think there's any way of even denying them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it's something that we observe, it's something that we experience. It's something that just seems so fundamental of this reality, you know. So yeah, definitely definitely something I can look at and go Okay, I I kind of know what's going on, you know. Yeah, I don't have all the answers, but at least know that this still holds to be true for sure.
Speaker 4: I absolutely agree too. I think that there's and that's what I was saying earlier. It's like something like that where it's like, so it's almost like irrefutable in a way, like if you're on this path, if you're open to the knowledge, if you're if you can resonate with it, it's almost like you read that and it's like, ah, I now know, I know the truth now, you know. But for me, it was like, uh an integration period after that where it's like even years. I mean I read that stuff years ago, you know, and it's like, oh, now I know it. But it did take like many years to where it like actually sunk into the ocean of the unconscious mind, you know, where it really has to sink into your beliefs, I guess. And it's funny because recently, and I'm you know it, I don't know what success or anything is, but recently when I really turned a new corner in my mind, like because my biggest battle, one of my biggest battles has always been with the government. It's like, oh, I hate the government, man, they may be sick, come.
Speaker 1: On, I hate them, yes, yes, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but recently, like in the last month or two, I don't know exactly when, but recently, I just like it really, it really hit me. And it goes back into the the the universe is mental. It's like, well, if everything is one mind, then the government is also a part of my mind or the one mind, you know, so, you know, so that eliminates a fear because I can only hate something to me, and maybe you guys can think something different and I'd be completely fine. But for me, I can only hate something if I'm scared of it, you know, like I can't because if I if I'm not, if I don't hate it, if I'm not scared of it, then I can find some way to relate to it in some way or some or find a way to see myself in it. So for me, if everything is me, if the headset that I'm wearing is me right now, my computer screen is me, and you guys are me, then that must mean the government, which I only see through a screen. By the way, I can you can I can see a cop driving down the road, or I can see a government official walking into a government building, But what does what does that mean? You know, that doesn't really mean anything. It's they're just part of the game that we're playing, you know.
Speaker 3: So that's just Heppy out there experiencing shit, you know, with the one consciousness. That's right. That's what I really that's what I really dig about, you know, this whole spiritual path, because it's really opened me up too to being able to realize exactly what you just said. You know what I mean, we're all we're all the same, you know, And there's any way for someone to gain more empathy and compassion, it's to understand that we all came from the same thing. You know, we aren't different. I mean, sure we have different characteristics, you know, but ultimately we are all made up of the same star dust, you know. And so and that's a that's an awesome thing to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's weird to uh whenever you start getting in that mindset. And it was so strange, dude, because when we first started the show, we really love the idea that everything was one. But I don't think that it clicked until I don't know, a few months ago really where it was like bam, like I just accepting it rather than just like oh yeah, that could be it and like transmuting it to like, all right, what if it is that? Like what if the reality that we experience on a daily basis is not what we've always thought that it is something more like this, you know, and it would make sense if you listen to all of the sages and the Saviors and stuff like that, you know, where they're you know, treat your neighbor as yourself, you know, like this is what and it's not even just a Jesus thing or a Buddha thing or you know, a Para mahanse Yokananda thing. Like they've all talked about the same shit. There's and that's what I always found so fascinating was that almost every spiritual walk of life had some kind of resonant undertone to where they're all almost talking about the same exact thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: There's there's different flavors, and there's different colors, and there's different like kind of spawn off beliefs from the core of the message. But like, man, they really are starting, like not starting, but we've kind of started to see that there are spiritual truths within almost everything out there, and that is what is baffling. And this is why, you know, we've been saying it since the beginning. We're kind of just like a coexist bumper sticker kind of situation going on here to where it's like, you know, look, there's truth that you can find in every little thing out there, and you know, and and it's it's hard to really get your mind on like if everybody is right, you know what I mean, like that idea, because some people will literally say you're going to hell or you're going to this place, or you're gonna be judged for that, and it's like they can't all be right, like one hundred percent right. But at the same time, if it's all up to the individual, then to them it's absolutely right. To that person's absolutely right. And that's that's kind of the fun that that we've been kind of head tripping over. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Everybody's got their own universe, you know, the entirety of the universe is in everybody's everybody's mind. You know, they they funneled down the entirety of source you know that won this and uh so, yeah, they're running off of what they've you know, been conditioned, you know, some from young age. I'm you know, for the most part, pretty much everyone runs off of that. Obviously you can break out of that, but.
Speaker 1: Easiself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're always right in your own world. That's why I stopped just you know, online debates, online arguments and stuff like that. It's it's really a wasted time in my world, because what's a debate other than you're just trying to flex what you know and and hope that someone else will change their mind. But you know, and well what you know, what, what's that even accomplishing.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, do you really need them to like in your do you need that person to believe what you believe?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, it's not helping anybody, But if nothing else, it might be harming the situation because they they probably have to be that character for the people within their reality, you know, So yeah, that might just throw it everything off. I feel like the universe itself or consciousness itself is trying to figure itself out, and so Christianity, Yeah, spirituality name your thing is all of the multiple ways that it can be done. You know, I'm doing it in real time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Huffey.
Speaker 1: Did you grow up in any form of religion, like, did your parents bestow upon you that gift?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: Well, both of my parents, I would say, we're definitely Christian, but I didn't really grow up in a church going house or anything. My grandparents were actually more religious on my mom's side, and so I did go to like Sunday School for a week, you know, during the summer here and there, and I was baptized. I was baptized once in front of a whole crowd, which is another interesting thing, because they want you to experience that stuff in front of a whole crowd of people, will being like yeah, grads, yeah, all part of the ritual. You know, it was a straight ritual. I'm honestly, I'm grateful I could have experienced it because it was a real trip. But uh yeah, I think it just never it never. I could never subscribe to it. The it just never clicked in my mind. And plus I do have an older brother and he was never religious either, so I was heavily influenced by his perspective and stuff. So in that way, I also I am grateful for that as well, because he helped me because I mean, you're you're getting baptized in front of sixty five people and they're all coming up and shaking your hand like, hey, congrats, you're so brave. Congrats. You know, it's like, whoa, hey, I did something great. You know, it could be an easy anchor to keep you into that little world you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah, feeding the ego a little bit. Yeah, it's uh, it's funny too, because you know, especially so I I I get approached by a lot of people, you know, all on the internet, just with the podcast presence and in people in my real life to where they're you know, they'll they'll maybe ask me what my spiritual beliefs are, or they'll they'll hear me talking about some you know, off the cuff kind of stuff, whether it's talking about tarot or aliens or fucking whatever, right, like some kind of psychedelic trip past life regression list goes on and and they're like, you know, what do you think about Christ? And you have you have you given it any thought? And I'm like, yeah, I actually gave it a lot of thought. And I like I went to I went to church on my own accord for over a year trying to figure out what the hell was really going on with it. And and you know what my favorite is is whenever people are like, you're gonna get it one day, one day it's going to click, as if I'm incapable of grasping the concept.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I get the concept. I understand the concept. It's you know. But but of course, if we were to say something like that, like hey, dude, one day, you're gonna grow out of that. One day, you really are? You just gonna get it? It's like they wouldn't talk to you anymore if you if you said that, you know, Yeah, it's uh, it's funny, but.
Speaker 3: I get it. I just I'm just here waiting for it to happen. Really, that's the only reason why I do this. I'm just waiting for you to figure it out and I could better, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, one day I'll just get beamed up. But which I kind of hope that does happen, you know, I mean, dude, beam me up. I'm waiting for the aliens.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that every time we see a UFO, they're always too far. I'm like, come a little closer, baby, Yeah, let's get let's get some action going. You know, if you got to probe me, I get it. You know, if that's the price you gotta pay, that's.
Speaker 3: Just how it's done, dude, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's the price of the ticket. Uh, White boy Wizard said, Bro, I'm so burnt out on Christian rhetoric growing up Mormon until thirteen, then seeing straight through all their bullshit, I'll never trust a religion again. I talked to God daily, I met him during my overdose. I don't need anyone to have a relationship with Creator slash source.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Very true. Yeah, let's see. Benjamin said, I was born and raised Baptist. I see you. I got out when I was sixteen. Nice. Uh, Dougie said, born and raised and still am Greek Orthodox. Uh. Interesting, Dougie, Greek Orthodox.
Speaker 4: I'm not familiar with the particular traditions of Greek Orthodox.
Speaker 1: Is that a more like stricter one? Doug sounds yeah, because what is it? The Russians have some kind of Orthodox over there, right? I don't know anyway, Dougie said, Uh, he's talking to you, Huffy. He said, I like your bandana looks a little bit like a Cretan head scarf. It's pretty sick.
Speaker 4: I don't know what a Cretan headscarf is in particular, but I'll take it.
Speaker 1: It's one of those where it kind of looks like dreads, like you know people used to wear back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tassel turban that's how Huffey's toughy tasseled turbin serpent crown, that's what I call it.
Speaker 1: Hell. Yeah, dude, that's sick.
Speaker 4: Very aspired by Like Egyptian and Sumerian had artwork and how what they wore and stuff. Hey, they thought they were kings. And if it comes from within, you know, if if I'm projecting all oneness, then that must make me the king of my reality. So I'm gonna wear my.
Speaker 1: Crown may as well. Dude, why not? It looks it looks dope. I like it looks comfy too, Actually it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. The White Boy Wizard said most of the UFOs I've seen were orbs. Biggest one I saw was hovering over both sides of the freeway defined circular craft. Shit was crazy, Jews, imagine seeing that that close to it sounds yeah, that's awesome. Go ahead, white boy wizard.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So, like I've been seeing the or seven, I saw a gnarly one one night after my best friend's viewing when he passed away, and like I always told my mom and everybody about it, and all they ever did was like, you know, poke fun and laugh. Well, we were driving through the desert coming back from Portland at like three point thirty in the morning, and there's these two red dots or the free buff fuck know where, and I'm like, what the fuck is that? And as we were driving underneath it, the two red dots shut off and a huge circle of white ones turned on and it was literally wider than both sides of the freeway, and from the back seat, my mom was like what and I just I just started laughing. Dude, I could like I was just like.
Speaker 4: I told you, I fucking told you.
Speaker 5: They were real, and all within that instant, the things like shifted and did like a one eighty and then just fucking disappeared into the stars. No noise, no nothing, dude, And like I just kept laughing. I told her I told you. Then I like turned to light on. You know who was awake? My ex wife was sitting shotgun and my mom and baby sister in the back, and I figured they'd all be asleep, but I turned the light and they were all just covered in tears, scared the out of them. I was like, oh, sorry, sorry, I didn't mean.
Speaker 3: To laugh at you. My bad day. I need something like that, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I've seen, you know, little orbs or even maybe their satellites, but I have seen things that definitely didn't look like a satellite, but never something that just like darts off. You know, like, if I see something like that, oh, I'm one hundred percent in you know what I mean, for sure, the satellites don't just change their their acceleration, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Yeah, it's so fucking weird, dude, seeing stuff like that, because it really just throws a whole ranch into the gears of what you really think is going on in this reality, you know what. I think that That's why I think that personally, I think that that's why the governments of the world has been very hush hush secretive on the whole thing, because if you think about it, I'm not going to go full on conspiracy brain rate here. But if you think about it, government and you know, the whole thing about governmente they're governing your your mind and controlling your mind and all that kind of stuff. Right if if they if you looked up in the sky and you saw a for sure UFO. Most people that you know, they still rely heavily on the news, and they still rely heavily on government organizations and everything. They're not going to believe it until somebody tells them to believe it, you know what I mean, which is kind of a it's a weird spell that a lot of people are really under with that and it but as soon as the government comes out and says it, which there's been a lot of like whistleblower kind of things that have been going on lately, and at this point, you know, people have kind of just lost all faith in the news, you know, which is a good thing and kind of a bad thing at the same time, because now who do you believe? Well, I think that's actually very interesting because you almost got to go off of your own intuition, you know, And that's really I think where the core of the all this truth is there. Could there could absolutely be something that something else that is going on out there, And if you kind of grew up where you're living in a reality where there's only people and there's animals and there's insects and nothing else really living, you know what I mean. But then you see a fucking fourth dimensional entity just like dropping in from a portal from the sky somewhere, You're like, oh, I guess it is kind of more of a dream than I thought, because it would have to be, you know, for sure, for sure, it's just that kind of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's actually funny. I want to mention before I forget Whiteboard Wizard. His story talked about seeing red lights, and I just want to say my dad told me a story once that he was stuck in traffic on the freeway somewhere. It was backed up for hours, and he said he got out. I don't know if he got out to use the bathroom or something. I don't know. He said, when he was outside of the truck, this dude came up to him and just started talking about UFOs and he said, don't don't trust the red lights. All the other lights or something about other lights being okay, but don't trust the red ones. So white Boy wizard talking about red lights. I just thought that was funny little thing I mentioned there.
Speaker 3: I wonder why usually the color red is, like you're talking about like the lowest chakra, yeah, vibration of fear. You know, anytime there's a bad guy, he's got red in somewhere in his clothing or you know, in his eyes.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's cool too because it's just like even thematically, like you know, red being the lowest chukker and it's like you know, the base, you know, your foundation of energy in a way. But it's also cool because red is just like the darkest color. I don't know if that's true or not, but like if you just turn on like your room lights to all the different colors that night, it seems like red is just the darkest collar. So it's just kind of an interesting little thing there too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, white boy Wizard, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to throw in there too, Like it was really weird, like after you know, the after effects, like trying to think about the process and all the shit, just like what the fuck? That was like one of the first times where I, like I ever had the thought that I was like, damn, that was one of ours. That had to be one of ours, like, and I don't know why it came with that incident, but it did so pretty weird.
Speaker 3: One of ours meaning like human meat, yes, exactly. Okay, the desert.
Speaker 4: I feel like the desert is the prime testing area around there. I don't you know, whether it's all human or not, who knows, but I definitely think that desert area is just so desolate they could just do whatever they want. Really.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well there's uh, there's White Sands that they're you know, they're they're testing all the missiles and they've been testing missiles and a bunch of different kind of bombs over in White Sands for like a hundred years now at least.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sean didn't mean to cut off.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say as far as like humans making UFOs, like in the government making UFOs, Like, what would be the gain in that if they were to be doing something like that, you know what I mean, just to manipulate our minds basically, you know, or like why would they want us to believe in UFOs?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting. I mean I think he can go into different reasons because one, like with Bob Bazar if he was telling the truth, why would they like in the eighties, he was like on the news and stuff about it. You know, why would they be putting him on the news if that stuff is real and they didn't want that information coming out, you know. So on that hand, it's like, do they tell the truth because they need they you know, they you know, it's just I see it as reflections that of us, you know, and it's just a reflection showing all different spectrums of of ourselves. But yeah, are they telling us because they need to tell us the truth and they just let it creak out like that? Or or is it also complete just part of the narrative? Who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, once they you know, maybe they start letting it out once they got a good control of it or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like it'd be something hard for them to even attempt to control though, you know what I mean, if there be so much more advanced at least that's what you would think, right if they make it here, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I will say so back in like twenty around twenty nineteen, twenty twenty is when like I started going real because I was always a conspiracy theorist, Like ever since uh nine one one. I don't know if I can even say that or whatever, but ever since that day when I was literally in uh. I was six years old when that when that happened, literally singing on the TV. There was something in my brain that like was like, hey, I don't know, I don't I couldn't explain it. You know, I was just a little kid, but there was literally something. But I was like, I don't know. So that's always a there's already aliens that I know they're hiding from me, and now I'm seeing this world catastrophe that's supposed to be you know, it just didn't something's not adding up. That's what really sent me down that path. In twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, I started going into a lot of things and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that time zone definitely opened up a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a it's a wave. It's a wave of consciousness that that really hits. And even just the one that a few months ago where you guys were saying that you really took another look at the hermetic principles and like it was really starting sink in. I think that was just another wave that hit recently as well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, one hundred percent, dude. And I will say this too, I look at almost all of the world events through a ritualistic lens, so like for sure, and nobody can convince me otherwise. Nine to eleven was a full on ritualistic ceremony. If you think about it, you know, you got the wind towers. I mean, dude, the towers stand for you got the pillars, right, especially within freemasonry, really within occultism all all around. Yeah, usually you walk through the two pillars and that is where you're kind of walking into the other side. You're supposed to do it kind of ritualistically in your mind, you know, at least that's what we learned through this one book called The MAGICKI and written by Philip Cooper, one of the best magic books of all time. But you you, in your mind, whenever you get to this meditation, you are supposed to find this doorway that has two pillars, and you walk through those two pillars, and once you get on the other side, you come up on like a pond, and in that pond you you like, you bring your chalice, right, You're supposed to have all of your ritualistic tools in there with you, you know, your shield and your chalice and your sword and whatnot. And you're supposed to take your your like metaphysical chalice into that pond and scoop up some of the liquid out of there. And it's not supposed to be water. It's just supposed to be like some of the knowledge that you're scooping up out of it, and then you take a fucking sip of it, and it's said that you're supposed to. That's how you're you're essentially getting some kind of download or an answer that you're trying to really search for. Right, And so whenever you they they took down the two pillars, you know what I'm saying, Like, I thought that that was kind of crazy. Like it's almost like whenever they took out the the Georgia guidestones, It's like, why are you taking apart things?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I just think that it's really strange, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: At the High priesis we just learned, you know, as far as like the the two pillars, right, and the cloth that's like in the way you can't really see the background and beyond that cloth is you know, beyond the veil, you know, thet beyond the illusion, and so when the pillars came down, nothing's holding that cloth up anymore almost, you know what I mean. So maybe that was a I don't know, that was our first illusion shattering event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure, Oh dude, And looking into the symbolism of the taro. We have been having so much fun with that lately. Like it is crazy how deep and esoteric it all is. You know, even they'll say this just just about with every kind of spiritual book out there, like, dude, there's a I can't remember what it was, but there's this one kind of esoteric thought out there that was I believe it's Jewish thought, if I'm not mistaken, but that there is four different ways to read the Torah, and one of them is like surface level all the way down to like the most deepest esoteric level of understanding to where you're literally reading it like it's a whole different language. And I think that a lot of this shit is really written in code and it's meant for you know, the proper initiation and stuff like that, and it makes a whole lot of sense, especially if you think about it, you know, most of the world's religions and most of the world's scriptures and stuff like that, we're all word of mouth. Like they were actually very against writing it down because they knew that it could be taken out of context.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like even today, how many times, like I don't know if you do you have a like a significant other by chance, yes, dude, you reach out to you reach out to your person, right, and you could say, hey, can you get me some butter on your way home from work? They very well could take that the entire wrong way, right, And you're just like, I just asked for butter. Why are you giving me this attitude now?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And it's because we take a lot of shit out of context, you know, like especially whenever it's red, you know, like something that's written down, you're gonna take it majorly out of context. And I think that it's so silly that people just absolutely feel in their bones that they have the whole thing figured out whenever it's talked to. And that's not only just about the Bible or the Toro or the Talmut or whatever or whatever book it is. You got to think about it. This shit was written over two thousand years ago, you know what I'm saying, Well, around about two thousand years ago for the Bible, but like some of the older stuff two three, four thousand years ago. Think about how much our lingo has changed in the last ten years alone, dude, And we're just supposed to sit here and think that, like, ah, we get it now. Like that's kind of crazy, you know. And my buddy Jacob always likes to bring this one up where it's like, you know, one hundred years in the future, they're going to look back at some of like our old data and stuff like that, and they're gonna look at a butt dial and a booty call in the same context. Yeah, like two very different things, but they sound very similar, right, Definitely, so crazy, But yeah, I just love looking into that kind of stuff and trying to understand it at its deeper kind of esoteric core, because I think that I think that that's how it was written and that's how we should be taking it. And yeah, I don't know, I think that it's it's very strange too about how it used to be that, uh, there were a lot of profits there and a lot of people were receiving a lot of downloads back in the day, and those people that are doing it nowadays, it's like, oh, they're just crazy woo woo people, you know what I'm saying. That being said, I think that like anytime somebody gets like a prophecy, a download, whatever you want to call it, I think maybe it's just meant for you, you know. Yeah, like maybe that's how it always should have been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that for sure. I especially in just the system, the society that we're in. It's kind of like you just even if you do tell people, even if you post a way a really prophetic dream that you had, and I've had many, you know that I can deem as prophetic and you know whatever, but I haven't posted them. It's because you're almost incentivizing like some sort of just gain from it, you know, like some sort of just anything from it. So it's it's weird with that nowadays. But yeah, old school oracles would definitely not be treated as such nowadays. They'd probably be sent somewhere. They'd be sent to some sort of home somewhere for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeahs values are just different. Values are completely different. And that's what we were saying about the the meaning of the Bible or just all those religious text their values are just so different back in the day, I think, so it's just hard to even equate it to now because I mean, you know, this is Sumerian. Like I'm big into Sumerian stuff. I love Sumerian myth and stuff. And like one of their most important gods is Enki and he's water, and like you know, just to think like water, Yeah, water is life, and you can't have water on a planet with or you can't have life on a planet without water. You know, you need the sun and need water. But to a Samarian, they're out there and maybe it's not quite as dry and desert as as it is now, but they're out there in the desert. You know they ever been. Know every drop of water they could get was life to them. So like they built this god, uh, this this entire foundation of water through this god and like just built him up to the pinnacle. He's uniting all humans across the world through one language, and he's you know, impregnating the earth and he's just like it just shows their value of how much they loved water and like the way they can personify it and make it into myths and stuff it's just magic. It's literally magic. It's a it's a spell that they wrote and it's it's an awesome one. And it's the same with the Bible, that the Bible is an absolute spell because you get taught from an early age that it's literal. And you know, even if you even if you don't get taught that's literal, it's it can still be a spell. Because I've I have not read through the whole thing myself, but the parts that I've read, and I did read them, I read them within like the last uh, like eight months or so. Like I read Genesis, and like Genesis is like super vivid in my mind what I read of it and I had only read at once. You know, it's like it's really powerful stuff. It's just how do you how do you see it? How do you relate to it and equate the words to it?
Speaker 3: Spell? We were just talking about this, uh, and it's it's kind of crazy when you think about it, and it might ruffle feathers. I don't know, but I mean, if you if you look into it, you know, everybody, the followers of the Bible are cursed, right like because of Adam and Eve and that whole story, and yeah, all the lineage after that is the people are cursed, you know, and so they're literally cursed within their own reality. Isn't that a trip like to think about, like they are cursed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean when Jonathan told me that, I was like, wait, it like literally blew my mind because in their reality they believe they're cursed. Yeah part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's it's a man, it's quite the spell that that that some people are really under with that, you know, and that's where you get like a lot of guilt and you know, like it you can tell that it's kind of a spell or a curse. Whenever you're scared to look up anything that contradicts what your belief is, you know, like you almost feel like you're you're sinning whenever you even put any weight into any other kind of thought.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just fascinating to really see, dude, one of the things you uh, you brought up some Egyptian shit right there, and I thought that it was so interesting. I I recently saw this video. There's this dude, Matthew Lacroix. He's like super deep into a lot of the the Egyptian stuff and you know, he goes through all the tablets and and all the old scrolls and all that shit, right, and uh, he recently just went onto the Danny Jones podcast, which shout out, that's like one of my favorite podcasts ever. Danny Jones is the fucking man. But he went on there and he was talking about like really diving in deep into the into the myth of a Dappa, which is crazy because I want to say that that is where the the whole idea of Adappa, that's where the idea of Adam came from, like the first man, right, and and it was I believe that Adappa was created by the Anonaki, but that there were Annaki that the like were around before and after Adoppa was around. And the way that he was reading it, he believes that Adoppa himself was an Anonaki, and he believes that humans are the Anonaki. So that would be kind of a fucking weird twist to the story, right, which I mean, hey, if it's all one, it's I guess it would be us anyway, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, uh yeah, go ahead, no, go ahead, Uh yeah, I think I definitely think the story and you know, when I first started getting to the Innonochi stuff and I love it. I love it, but I will say that when I first started getting into it, it kind of sent me into a spiral where like where I did have like this U of Foe kind of extra or other world the experience. It's like, dude, the Annaki have to be real. They have to be real. That's the code, that's the secret code, because almost all religions kind of are using the Sumerian template of the Innaki in their own religions. Like if you use the and Naki camera lens and then you look at the Bible through the Anunaki camera lens, it's like, oh, bro, this is all just this is all anti and end lil wor working against each other. You know, it's essentially what it is. Yeah, for sure, the flood, I mean all of it. Yeah, and Adam and Adappah for sure. So yeah, I think it's interesting to think that if they are real and Anki, so the story says, did use Annaki DNA to create humans, you know, with the help of ninhers I don't want to give Anky all the credit because Ninhersag is the one that actually burnt this out. The lady of the of the mountain, but shout out, it was both of them together. That's something I respect about Sumerian stuff is because it's not just about the he creator. It's about the he and the she, you know, the both together.
Speaker 1: The divine union.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right, that's right. So yeah, maybe, you know, if we want to think of it that way. And I mean even, I think, and I wish I could tell you the Hey, this is the story right here, but I'm pretty sure anky even, and I don't like to really base my perspective on the Zacharia sitch And stories because I noticed real quick that like the Lost Book of ANKI. I don't know if you guys have heard anything about that story or not. It's essentially one of the series, one of the books in the series that Zacharia Sitchin wrote his interpretation of the tablets. But the thing is he didn't even read Sumerian, so he's just reading the English translations and then making his own story. And hey, that's cool. I used to write fiction stories, you know, so like that wondering stuff, that's really cool. It's creating its own world doing that. Is that the real world?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: I can't really sit here and say that like, that's it.
Speaker 1: So could be like some uh, some downloads or some automatic writing going on or some maybe maybe it's like trance writing, you know. Could? I have no idea. Whenever it comes to that kind of stuff, I try to keep an open mind. But am I gonna look at it like it's absolute historical fact? I don't fucking know, dude. It's the same. It's the same thing with the uh, the the Emerald Tablets of Thoth written by Maurice Doriol, Like fascinating shit. I really felt like I connected on a spiritual level to that book, dude. But it's like, you know, who are you gonna argue with about it? Like what do you are you gonna go up to, like you know, somebody at Thanksgiving tomorrow and be like, Maurice Doriel fucking had it figured it out, you know what I mean? Like it's kind of like for you kind of thing.
Speaker 3: All of these stories, all of the books, all of the ancient tablets that they're all just the story of us and I belie eve that we're supposed to take what the good and we leave the rest, you know what I mean? Like the Bible believe is like super cool with slavery. Can't say that's cool. That doesn't vibe with me, you know, And so yeah, I feel like there's different truths within all of these things, and we're supposed to get a little bit out of each one. Possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of look at all of them almost as if like in each you know, religious or spiritual kind of historical book out there, it just look kind of like what you were saying, Like, I don't want to say cherry pick or whatever, but I think that our minds are very intricate as to what we like, gravitate towards, and what we connect with and what we vibe with. You know. I always like to say, like, if it vibes, keep it. If it don't, then you know, chuck it, right.
Speaker 3: We do that with everything in our daily lives. We don't all like the same music. We all cherry pick music. We picked the music that vibes with us the best, you know. We do that with everything else. But for some reason, in the realm of spirit or the realm of thought, we're supposed to pick one and that's the one and everything else is wrong. And I don't think that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think that like just going with that as far as like our minds and our brains and our subconscious, our unconscious minds, and our soul, our spirit, well, however deep you want to go with it, I think that it picks up and it almost resonates with certain things on a page whenever you're reading it and there's something and maybe you even forget about it, but for some reason, it's now like imprinted into the code that is our belief. And it's so strange about how that works. But I think you read enough, maybe you get there, you know, like you start to form some kind of foundational belief system within yourself. And that's one thing that we figured out. Dude, you got to have some kind of foundational belief, like something like some kind of bare minimum. Otherwise, dude, you're gonna get lost in the void out there and it's dark and it's scary and you don't know how to get back, especially whenever you're like, well, I remember reading about this, I remember reading that I don't know which one I believe, so now I just believe nothing. And it's not to say that like everybody should have a belief, you know, you know, really try to back up your belief so that in your mind. It's not just a belief in your mind. It's a little bit more concrete.
Speaker 3: And this is why it's important, you know, for us to really uh look up and smell the roses and really try to experience things like as holistically as possible without being distracted by our phone every ten minutes. And that I think, you know, and I'm guilty of it too, you know, but I've been getting a lot better as far as like just putting the phone down and trying not to worry about it, you know. But if we're constantly looking at the news or constantly looking at Facebook or YouTube or name the thing, you know, which is cool, there's a lot of good information and when you're actively looking for it, it's there. But if you're constantly just being consumed and that thing is kind of taking control of you, now you're not even you're not even you anymore, you know. And so I think if you're out there actually trying to have like real authentic experience, that's when you're going to see the best version of the truth possible, you know, rather than having somebody tell you their truth. And so that's kind of where we found ourselves, you know.
Speaker 1: As yeah, I mean, hey, dude, we're still learning, you know, we're only we've only been doing this show for a little bit over two years now, and I feel like in just about every episode there's always a tiny little nugget that you almost just take that and build that on top of the pyramid of what you think is kind of going on, you know, like that's that's at least how it goes with us. But uh, but yeah, dude, it's it's a fun ride. And I don't plan on getting off this ride anytime soon.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, honestly, there's no way to in my opinion, And like this might ruffle some feathers too, but there's been some spiritual people that have gone deep or you know, saying they used to practice witchcraft and stuff and they were deep oicultists, and then they go back to uh some sort of religion or Christianity, most notably you know. But that's just what I see the most.
Speaker 1: I don't trust those people.
Speaker 4: It how how deep are you? That's how I see it, because how can you possibly go back to just you know, that's just fear at the end of the day, and fear is fear is just it, That's that's the that's the battle. That's the only battle. In my opinion, it's fear versus essentially just love. Those are the only two, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you run into something that is the unknown and it's going to cause fear, you know, But how mute that? How do you go forward from that and keep pushing, you know, running away? It's like there's something there for you to learn, and they just chose not to. It's like too much.
Speaker 1: It's like, dude, do you hear yourself you're covered in the blood of Christ? Like, is that not ritualistic? Like that sounds kind of sadistic if you really think about it.
Speaker 4: For sure, they drink it too, right, isn't it what they imagine?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: They like, I've heard stories of people eating the wafers and this is crazy, dude, But this has been like documented several times. It's one of the craziest fucking things you'll ever hear. But there are people that will they are convinced, so they'll eat the wafer. And especially like in the Catholic Church, they literally believe that that is christ flesh and Christ's blood, right, they literally believe it, not metaphorically, not ritualistically, not believing in it, like it's fucking Santa or the Easter Bunny. I'm talking about, like whenever I eat this, I am feeling flesh mushing through my teeth. That kind of belief, right, And uh so people really believe that shit so much so that somebody, I don't even know what would make you want to do this, but they some people just really like to fucking push the buck. But uh there there was a couple of people that decided to go get their feces checked for flesh and found actual flesh in their shit and supposedly have dated it back to Jesus. I don't know how the fuck they would do that, but like, it's just extra weird stuff like that. I'm just like, dude, come on, like like, I don't know, man, it's it's just weird, extra weird. And they say we're the weird wo woo ones. You know what I'm saying. It's like, you don't seem to going to test my shit.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's not the authority to do that, you know. It's the priests that that puts that that body of Christ in there, at least as far as I'm aware of, you know. And so anytime you have to. You have to go to somebody else for some sort of like permission or to empower something for you to ingest. It's like, come on, dude, like you're missing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, No, noah, uh go ahead, dear all that mute button. Sorry everybody's worst enemy. Well, whenever you're ready, Nora, you go ahead. But oh you know what, Huffy, we pull a tarot card every single episode, my dude, and just want to make sure you're cool with that. I normally, like, we've tried to make it a habit of asking everybody if they're cool with us pulling a tarot card because some people think that it's literally the devil and I don't think so. So oh, go ahead, Nora, you got it.
Speaker 6: Finally guy, that son of a bitch of a mute. But I love the topic y'all are doing tonight. I love it when y'all dive deep into stuff like this and really nitpick things about, you know, just blanket statement monotheistic religions and spiritual practices, and it always makes me think of the reason why I personally will never go back to a monotheistic religion.
Speaker 7: It's like, by the standards of say, Christianity. One of the ten commandments thou shalt not have any other gods before me, or you know, if you don't accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your lord and savior, you're.
Speaker 1: Going to hell, which was never something that Jesus said. Paul said that, by the.
Speaker 7: Way, Yeah, exactly. So by those terms alone, that just screws over every other spiritual practice on earth, every other culture that has existed thousands of years before and after these monotheistic religions were created. So any so they're telling us Shamans who say their tribes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's interesting, especially whenever you think about like I used to think that that was ridiculous because I used to always hold, you know, like Native Americans to such a high regard. I always thought that they were so fucking cool. Dude. We would go out to we would go out to Arizona every summer whenever I was a little kid living in Pennsylvania and just going like driving past the reservations, and you know, then you see like the Natives on movies and shit, You're like, man, they are so awesome, you know what I mean. Like I just always thought it was so sick and like people just looking at them like like they're going to hell and they don't got it figured out. I'm like, dude, they're fucking closer to whatever is going on than than anybody else.
Speaker 4: I think, closer to the Earth for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like for them literally not even knowing who Jesus of Nazareth was, who God from the Bible was, They're just automatically going.
Speaker 3: To hell unless you just don't tell them. You know, I didn't know them. Now they have to convert else, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a it's a it's a wild, wild place that we live in, and I feel like a lot, dude, people are getting very very extreme with it, just to say the least. But look, I do have a Tarot card and I was shuffling there for a second, sewn I I pulled a card because I I wasn't sure if you got your deck back, but uh, just so happened to pull my favorite card out of the entire deck, and that is the hanged Man. Dude. This is a card I plan on getting a tattooed on on myself probably maybe in a month, Sean, I would think I come out, come back out to Arizona. Sean's gonna ink me up out there. But uh, but yeah, dude, we got the hanged Man card and it is all about surrender and this card like surrender and don't worry, dude, it's all gonna work out. But we're gonna read from the book anyway, because it's more fun. It's a little bit more the hang Man. When you are suspended upside down, there is time to reflect and see things from a new perspective. The Hangman offers the unusual gift of suspended time. His presence is associated with the time period that is meant to help shift your perception of a situation. The Hangman is suspended by one leg upside down from the tree of life. His hand appears to be tied behind his back. His free leg is crossed behind the bound leg and appears relaxed and resting. He has nowhere to go, so he is able to sit quietly in reflection, which shows on his face. He is calm, almost pensive, rather than distressed, the yellow illumination around his head suggesting spiritual enlightenment is occurring during this time of pause. This is a time to surrender, not struggle, so solid the spiritual message it says unexpected moments of pause can lead to new spiritual insights. Gaining a new perspective on your situation helps you expand your beliefs. Take time to reflect and surrender to the present moment as full as you can. Let's go, baby.
Speaker 3: Oh perfect, man, that's the space between the notes, man, that's the looking up and smelling the roses, you know. And and it's perfect because we can get really wrapped up in our own mind our minds are they can they could really work against us at times. And I think that we have definitely all experienced that. And so just the symbolism of that, of the of the hanged man, like we're responsible for that. We can allow that to continue to scare us, or we can just kind of just chill out for a minute, you know what I mean, and just experience life for a little bit without having to constantly contemplate and put everything through a particular filter, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm never gonna be mad at a at a hanged man card reading dude, it's just always smacks. Dougy Blumpkin said, Uh, look a UFO, let me get my worst quality camera.
Speaker 3: That's right. I used to get so mad when I'd be watching a video and then they'd be recording it and it's like this awesome looking thing and then the video just ends like they didn't like record it until it took off. Yeah, there's no closure.
Speaker 4: It's like you just enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was not they just stopped recording. I was like, all right, it's.
Speaker 1: Like Bigfoot, dude, they're always blurry. Yeah, Benjamin said, I was aware of a lot of a lot of it, but I didn't know some of the finer details. Uh what was that in regards to oh, I think about the the UFO kind of stuff. Let's see, White Boar Wizard said, anarchy for the win, Please Lord grant me this one wish? Fuck the government? Uh been practicing to be a post Apocago posts apocalyptic war lord for thirty nine years.
Speaker 4: Oh right, it could potentially be a booming business.
Speaker 3: For a long time. Yeah, that's true, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Taylor said, that makes sense about hate, Uh it being fear? Yeah, dude, that really resonated big time. It's it's the unknown, you know. And what's funny is and only because you know, I'm watching the new season of Stranger Things just came out, so I watched like one of the one and a half episodes before this show tonight because it didn't drop until like seven pm, so I was able to get a little bit in there, and I was watching it, and you know, I was doing like a little recap of the final season all day today, so like I'm you know, I'm just ready for it. And uh, in the fourth season, they were coming after Eddie Munson real hard because he was a part of a satanic cult called the hell Fire Club, and right, all these things, it's like, you just don't know what you're talking about, you know, it's it's fearing the unknown. Yeah, exact, Dougie said, Sean and wrong rhyme that, uh what you talking about? Red is a low chakra? Red is uh that's the the root chakra. Yeah, yeah, ducky, you need to get caught up on your chakras. Their home slice love you, though, White Boy Wizard said much love, peeps. I gotta run all right, White Boy Wizard, love you, dude. Let's see. Nora said, what's up, y'all. Hope everybody has a blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow. Yeah, it's gonna be a fun one. I'm really looking forward to that. I'm gonna I'm planning on taking a couple.
Speaker 3: Naps actually, brow down for sure, definitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The pumpkin pie is gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pie and then I even know it yet.
Speaker 1: Benjamin said, I believe Jesus was a wizard, to be honest. I mean, how do you explain walking on water? But Harry Potter is evil? Lol. The Baptist the Baptist church I went to as a kid, actually protested those movies at the theater. Yeah, they did that a lot, I think everywhere. Actually.
Speaker 3: Wow, even Pokemon was like one of those things that they were like totally against to like Pokemoneah Pocket demons. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what Benjamin, you know, same thing. Yeah, Yeah, it's just false. Id I guess all. You know, it's probably demonic, you know, you know it would be interesting. Is a tarot deck full of nothing but like like biblical characters. Imagine that.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, make make Mary like the high priestess or some shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, target audience too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Get everybody involved. There's a lot of Christian mystics walking around these days. I'm kind of like, I'm kind of digging it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's dude.
Speaker 1: We we actually looked into Rosicrucianism not too long ago, and there's something really awesome about Rosicrucians that, you know, they say it's like a Christian mystic kind of thing. But then there's other Rosicrucians that are like, no, this actually predates Christianity, so I don't really know what the truth is behind it. But even Cobblism is like a that's a Jewish thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never heard of rosa Christians, but uh yeah, Cobbalistic stuff, that's for sure, Hebrew stuff I us that would be Jewish or you know, the ruse of Judaism I would assume, right, But yeah, yeah, looking into that stuff lately, it's it's pretty cool. Uh, just the idea of the descent down the tree, you know, and I don't know all the terms, you know, I don't know all the energy centers and the sepharath that that, you know, each thing of the tree is, but just the idea of being casted down that tree at those energy portals and then the idea of having to go back up them. You know, your job is now work your way back up each individual rung on that ladder I just think it's really cool. I saw it recently being called like the Serpent's path up, and that's just cool because that also mirrors Chakras, you know, being the Kundalini going up, you know those the Chokra portals or the Chalkas centers. Very cool. And then it just makes me because I've always just had a lens of like not liking Christianity stuff, like just instantly like, oh, get that out of my face. I don't want to hear nothing about it. Get it out of my face.
Speaker 1: But that's because you have Satan inside of you, sir, He's controlling it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the demons that I got just flying around me. But going back though and looking at like the Bible, even from like a source point of view like Source and then eating the apple is just like a necessary step in ascension because Source must step down from the childlike bliss of just creation, you know, just the the source energy must shrink itself down into the good and evil duality of nature in order to then realize it has to you know, work. No, I won't even say work its way back up because that just you know, it implies there's a set structure and stuff, you know, all that stuff, and you could say out of work and you know, the stuff like that, overcoming your traumas and changing your belief systems. But like overall, it's just the realization that you are you are God. You know, it is you. It's just you were just a part of the flow of awareness. You know. That's just how I've been seeing it. So, uh, it's just really cool because the snake isn't evil you know in the story if you look at it from that perspective, and yeah.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Well, especially within the ship. What is the name of the book that I'm thinking of, Sean Lost Gospel of Q Lost Gospel of Q. The Yeah, you pulled that one right out there, But those are the lost sayings of Jesus. That's not necessarily the one that I'm referring to. I'm talking about the Nagamati. The Nagamati with with all of the you know, uh, heretical biblical texts and stuff like that, with the Book of Thomas and Mary Magdalene and stuff like that. And you start going into that that whole u the Garden of Eden's story in there, dude, it is completely flip the script all the way around.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: They believe that the snake was Jesus, which is kind of crazy because it's it's the knowledge of all good and evil, you know, like the snake is tempting Eve, and then Eve inevitably, like I guess, convinces Adam and And it's kind of crazy if you really look at it like that, because why would if you think about it, why would a god create everybody and want to keep everybody ignorant and worshiping him? You know, you would. I feel like if you really wanted humanity in your creation to prosper, you would want them to know like what is good, what is evil? And you know what I mean, Like, I just think that that's kind of silly, you know, it's I don't know.
Speaker 3: And to curse them for taking a bite of the knowledge, right knowledge before that, then they wouldn't have known better that doing something that he told them not to do was even wrong in the first place. It's like almost like it was just set in stone that they were going to be doomed no matter what, because he chose that it was.
Speaker 1: It was predestined if you really think about it, because if God is supposed to be the Alpha and the Omega. Then he would have absolutely known that out of an Eve would have been tempted by the apple, which then would mean that he knew that he was going to, you know, basically like spank them. And you know what it's like, Well, now now every time Eve, every time a woman is going through any kind of childbirth, I want them to think back to your original sin, like I want them to. I want you to feel pain. I wanted to be agonizing. I want some women to actually die from it because it's it's all because of your original sin. And it's like, man, if we if we are looking at God as if he is outside of time, then that means that whenever he wrote the story, he already knew that that was going to happen. He already knew the punishments were gonna come, and he already knew that eventually some people would be unfortunately sent to Hell for all damnation. And you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 3: He created the punishments, he already knew what the punishment was going to be. It's like huh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at that point, I don't know, but yeah, that's why you know, I this is why you kind of got a think outside the box from time to time, and that's what we like to do over here. And we're not judging anybody for believing what they believe. Everybody is on their own path, and you know, you're eventually going to find your right way. Maybe you already found your right way. You're just trying to really sharpen that tool. Everybody has their own way, So yeah, there's that. But anyway, look, Huffy, thank you so much for coming to hang out with us. Dude, this was a fun conversation. Really had no idea where it was going to go, but I thought that it was very fun to have kind of like an open ended conversation. That's what we really like to do, especially whene we're having somebody on for the very first time, is really just try and get to know you a little bit. We didn't even get to talk about your music, but I was listening to it a little bit earlier and I'm like, damn, these lyrics are fucking on fire.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 3: I love it. What you know, let the one know where to find your music might get cernered.
Speaker 4: Hey, I appreciate that. First of all, I just make it. You know, it'd be easy to say that I'm just making spiritual rap to try to like cash in on some sort of open market and being like I'm rapping about the crystals I'm wearing. I'm rapping, you know. It's like it's not about that. It's it's really just an expression of the self, because that's what we're here to do, is just express ourselves in some fashion, you know, And so that's just that. So it's spiritual rap, but it's just not you know, it might not be what you expect, so I appreciate you saying that. And yeah, I got you know, Spotify. It's just Huffy, Instagram, Huffy two two seven, TikTok, Huffy two two seven, and yeah, it's all linked. It's all this own little world there, so if you find one of them, you'll find it all.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, Well look, we're gonna have all those links down in the show notes for anybody that wants to go and check you out. And we would love to do it again. Man, you seem like a really chill dude. I love all the content that you're putting out on social media and uh really vibe with you, my dude, So would love to do it again.
Speaker 4: First podcast and it was a pleasure and I had a lot of fun, So I'd be one percent down to do it again.
Speaker 3: Awesome. We'll be happy to have you back anytime, man, for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Sean, you guys, Thank you dude, Shawn. Any parting words for you, sir?
Speaker 3: Oh man, it was just a great conversation, dude. And as far as like you being worried about people thinking like always just trying to cash in on his music, like no, Like, there's another guy we listened to is Uh. We've had him on the show several times. Actually his name is Optimistic Banks. If you haven't heard his music, I suggest to go check it out because there's so much in the music, and I'm sure in your music as well. There's so many little things that people are gonna listen to and maybe the first time they hear it, they might not even get it yet because they're on that part of the journey. And so then they get to this other you know, later on in their journey, and all of a sudden, they'll listen to that same song and they'll really get something that you know, you they wouldn't have gotten if you would have just told them. And so I really appreciate you making that music, man, because I feel like music is just so fucking awesome, especially when it comes to just you know, when you're really going through some shit, you know, and we all seem to be going through it from time to time. And so keep doing your music, dude, and thank you so much for joining us on this episode.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's a universal language, dude, you know it.
Speaker 4: Is, hey, and what's funny? So I don't want to run your time too long. But you say earlier Jesus was the serpent. Well, Jesus, I've been making a couple of videos in this lately. That's not to plug those videos, but I've been making I've been saying that Jesus is inky and Jesus or Inky is the serpent in the garden. So Inky versus they you know, Yahweh is or inky versus in Lil. Yahweh is in Lil the controlling, dominating force, and also in Lil is the god of air, and air is communication, so communication is also writing. So he's the god of writing. Is that a coincidence that he would be the god of the Bible?
Speaker 1: Pretty cool, damn.
Speaker 4: So I've never heard that theory that there's actually a branch out there that says that Jesus is the snake. That's really cool, and I believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's absolutely something to it, dude. And even if it's not true, it's one of those things like, how are we ever going to absolutely know for a one hundred percent fact that any of this is true? You know what I'm saying, Like you're talking about history of two thousand plus years ago. I don't trust the history books that we had in middle school and in high school, let alone books from two thousand years ago, written in several different languages, couple of them dead languages, you know. And it's just I don't know. Got to have a mind for your own, open up your third eye and be kind of just pave your own path. You know, you ain't got to go with the flow. You're an individual. If somebody wants you to live their life, let them live theirs.
Speaker 3: You live yours.
Speaker 4: Also.
Speaker 1: Look, I do want to say, if anybody wants to be able to join us next week on any of the live shows, or you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, you want to be able to listen to the shows completely commercial free. The best way to be able to support the show would be to go to Patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down in the show notes below, and if you sign up for the Wonder Wednesday Tier, you'll be able to come and hang out with us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. We're always trying to get some awesome guests on. Maybe it's just a cool topic. I don't even know what is going on next week, but we'll check it out. It's we have a full schedule here coming up. It's gonna be really fun. So we really appreciate everybody coming to hang out with us. And yeah, look, I think we're gonna get over to that meditation here in just a moment. But if Huffy came in and he taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So don't just get weird thing weird solid.
Speaker 3: Thanks man, Thanks for the recommendation.
Speaker 4: Oh that's that's it sounds peaceful, oh man smooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, And you know we don't we don't meditate enough on three ninety six. I feel like that might have been the first time actually we've we've touched on three ninety six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forget the actual like meaning behind that one, but dang, I will tell you that. I don't know if I've ever heard I've been listening to that one for years as I sleep at night, but I don't wear headphones. That might have been the first time I heard this one through headphones, and I was definitely floating a little bit. I will say, ellye, for sure.
Speaker 1: It says three her ninety six. Hurts is a solfeggio frequency associated with liberating the mind from guilt and fear. It is believed to help clear subconscious blocks and negative beliefs, leading to a feeling of emotional liberation, peace, and connection to the root chakra. While its effects are rooted in spiritual and alternative healing practices, the frequency is used in meditation and relaxation music for emotional cleansing and a sense of calm.
Speaker 3: Good shit. I was thinking too listening to that, because there's that deeper tones. It's like you know, and it kind of kind of to me it felt like this almost looming thing or like this power. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but then there's that little like the chimes. Yeah, the other hand, there's the chimes that continue to and it's almost like, yeah, there's all this like looming or there's all this energy and power, but then there's also this like there almost like remind yourself you could still be playful. There's still like that, a little creative mindset that's always going as well, you know, if you if you put your attention to it. And another thing I was thinking about in there, as far as you know, just the how we came about, you know, doing that particular meditation. You know, you're just you know how if you're you're just kind of experiencing your own journey and meditating so much so to the point where you have a favorite meditation, which a lot of people come on here they're like, yeah, I kind of just meditate in silence, which is totally fine. There's definitely benefit to that, but just how powerful it is as far as you know, you Okay, going back to Optimistic Banks, there's a song that he does, and in the song he says, if you can think it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand, you know, and just the the understanding of you know, we were talking earlier as far as the universe being mental and your your thoughts controlling your reality, and so you having a favorite meditation, right, and then you suggest it to us, and now everybody on our meditation our patreon is going to meditate to your favorite meditate, like you know what I mean. And so like that all came from your mind and yeah, kind of rippled that out into reality.
Speaker 1: That's a fun way of looking at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, very interesting.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, man, Yeah, thanks for bringing it up.
Speaker 4: I will say that recently, you know, a few months ago, I just kind of really turned a corner and like really understanding that like all is coming from one source and stuff. And like, once that happened, kind of my social media. I've been posted on social media since twenty twenty and most you know, a lot of it's been music and stuff, but I've also been posting a lot of speaking videos in there for that time as well. But literally, as soon as I turned this corner in my mind that like this opposition that I built up with the government has been such like this big thing in my mind and like, hey, it's me too, and like when it really hit me, and it's like that just eliminated so much space that was being taken up with that fear, you know, and uh, it just opened up so much. It's it's incredible.
Speaker 3: Tyroll card, you know, and it's like, oh, you can just release yourself from that realizing that it's just you anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, I've been living that that card lately too. It's so funny you pulled that because, I mean, this journey I've been on, I've kind of purposely uh not had a job that's secure in the last like five years, I've gone a kind of alternative route to not have a boss. I just kind of I deliver groceries on the side. That's like how I get my pay my bills and stuff. You know. I don't have a boss, no schedule or nothing. I just wake up every morning and do it. But lately it's been really down, and you know, it is what it is. I'm not sitting here crying about it. But uh, it's just like I just think of Abraham and Jesus are in Genesis a lot, because like he just kind of had every obstacle pointing against him, saying, don't do what your intuition is telling you to go do you know, It's like everything is beating it against it. It's like I gotta keep doing it. And I've just been on this journey for so long and lately, right when the orders started low dipping low, and like I'm not you know, it's not super secure right now, all of a sudden, my social media is that I've been posting on for so many years, like slow, like they finally kind of started clicking a little bit, you know, and like that that that ripple that you mentioned, like kind of started happening a little bit more so it like it just showed me really that it really is all just the limitations that are within your mind that you build up, you know, and like once you can break through another one of those little false layers, one of those false identiti these that you brought up, you know it you just puncture that little balloon and then it just that space that that balloon was taken up, It just takes it just deflays, and then you can just do you know, it just brings in more yeah, opportunity. Yeah, it creates space.
Speaker 1: For more abundance. Yeah, dude, you know it's so funny too that uh it was about five years ago, well a little bit more than five years ago. I uh, I was working a regular job, and dude, I fucking hated it. I mean, I like because I was a boss, but I had a boss above me, right, And I was a I was a front of house manager for a restaurant and on huh it was called Rutolo's Pizzeria. It's like a I I still love that place a lot of great memories. I worked there for like three or four years, and and I loved it. You know. I love being in charge of ordering the liquor and the beer and and testing it and and talking to everybody up front and training everybody and creating schedules and I'm I love all that all that paperwork ship Like, I just love that part of it too. And uh, you know, like the the the p and ls and all that shit, right and and but I kept on button heads with my boss because he was like trying to tell me how I should be training the people that I'm like, I'm training to do a job that like I'm going to be around them like I want them to kind of do it my way. Because I've been working there long enough, I figured out like a pretty easy way of memorizing the menu, and I, you know, just like fun little things and and it was just a lot of head button and I just got fucking so tired of it one day and I was like, you know what, I'm just going to figure out a new path. And and and whenever I decided to just throw my hands up, I started the my Conspiracy podcast, and and it was it was really just something that I was just gonna be doing kind of as a hobby. Never thought that I'd ever make anything of it. I mean didn't think that I wouldn't make anything from it, but I just wasn't really thinking about it. You know. It was just gonna be something to where I can talk about fun topics. Right, And in that time, because I was really focusing on the podcast, I was also going to like real estate school and shit like that too. But in that time, I was delivering for like basically uber eats. Right, they have one in Louisiana. It's called Waiter and then it got turned into some other shit. But anyway, but I was like so headstrong that like, I'm going to make it on my own. I'm not gonna work for another goddamn boss that's gonna tell me that I'm doing another job wrong. I'm not gonna as Sean likes to say, go to go clock in to make somebody else's dream come true, you know, like forget all that shit. And and so I resonate with what you're saying, like you know, you're over there, like it feels like a bullshit job, but it's supposed to be a bullshit job. It's something just to keep your head above water until what you're trying to manifest actually comes. And I believe that it will.
Speaker 4: Dude, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, keep doing it. Man. As far as those videos where it's just you talking, you know, I just keep doing those because those are some of my favorites, you know, And it could be anybody and it could be the wildest experience that they had or just some epiphany. And like anytime I see someone just talking to the camera about something like that, I watch it because I want everyone's perspective, like many you can get because I feel like that's just the reality of the situation is that it's so abundantly possible. Everything's possible, you know, So I want to see it from as many angles as possible. So just keep doing what you're doing, man, and I know that that it'll bring you success.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude. And I will just say, like, dude, all it is is drive and consistency, Like those are the two most important things. Is can you can you wake up and do it even on days you don't feel like doing it? And and whenever you're doing it, make sure that you're like, actually you show that you care. You know what I'm saying. Like people people feel that even if it's through like a black mirror on your phone, if you're kind of just doing it to do it, it's not going to resonate with anybody. It has to be something that you're passionate about. And if it is, I think that it works every time. Personally, I agree.
Speaker 4: I agree. And if you if you've seen it in the mind, then it just takes time to come in, you know. And the bigger it is the longer it takes. That's what I say. And just you guys were talking about earlier at the beginning that you kind of have like a template that you fall back on kind of to keep yourself you know, and get locked into that mentality. And the one the one thing that I just always think to myself is everything that's happening is just happening for me. You know. That's the only thing that I just like always can fall back on. It's like, even if it sucks right now, I got negative fifty bucks in my account, I got another bill coming up. You know, it's like it's it's only happening for me because it's it couldn't be happening if it could crush and kill me, you know. It just that's not what I.
Speaker 3: Believe, definitely, dude. And if nothing else in this moment, it's giving you that experience of being the guy that's negative fifty dollars, and you know what that's like, So that when you do rise up and come you know what, where you're striving for and you're talking to somebody else and they're like man, you know, and they start getting down on themselves because they're negative fifty bucks, now you have that extra layer of like I can resonate with that I've been, you know, and so it definitely is working for you, and is a.
Speaker 1: Thing that I'll always try and bring myself back to is to apply that to literally every second of my life. You know, like it's easy to to say, oh, this is happening for me, from time to time whenever you feel like it. But if you can apply it to literally every instance of your life, dude, that's whenever the whole game starts to really change, the fucking matrix starts to shift, because now you're understanding how the game is played. You no longer getting you know, like caught up and stumbling across the dumbest little shit that is inevitably going to cause a domino effect for the rest of your day, your day or the rest of your week or anything like that. You catch it right before it starts to you know, like kind of light the rest of the forest on fire.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: It's all the side missions along the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the road rage. That's my side mission. Mine is I do not like to drive, and I definitely don't like to drive if there's other vehicles around my car, that's for sure. Other people that are also you, you know what, a lot of reflections out there.
Speaker 1: Dude, especially you being up there in the north on them. Is it snowing out there in West Virginia right now?
Speaker 4: Not yet, we have We've had one snow thus far. But yeah, it doesn't help. West Virginia has a lot of roadwork. They just they just keep roadwork everywhere. I don't know if that's what it is else, but but yeah, hey it must just be the same everywhere. Yeah, everyone's standing. No one's actually got anything done.
Speaker 3: Dude, think it's people watching, you know, like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: That's that's something too. There's just kind of a lot of people staring at one dude working.
Speaker 3: Kind of pulled off, but you know what I mean, the one that knows how to do shit.
Speaker 4: I kind of think that it's just a front, if we're taking it real literal. I just think it's a way for them to take money, the government to take money, oh hundred, Like, hey go out there. You know, we got a manhole to go drill around and take twenty dudes out there, will go pay him.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, my dad is a U. He's like the Osha safety guy. Okay, he's like the most hated person everywhere he goes whenever he's working. And it's like because he's always holding up the job and people are trying to to, you know, climb up scaffolding without some kind of brace or something like that.
Speaker 3: But everybody starts putting their harnesses on and shit like that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, make sure that will you put your hard hat.
Speaker 4: On, you know, yeah they all start scurrying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, but it is funny about just how slow all that ship is. Dude, It's crazy. But anyway, look, Huffy man, you are fucking legit.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Really enjoyed this conversation and would love to do it again.
Speaker 4: Brother, Hey, for sure, I loved my time and I love talking to both of you guys as well, and yeah, I'm down do it again.
Speaker 3: Sure, all right, of course we're gonna have another episode with you, but I just want to hang out with you to be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, Yeah, all right, the one we will uh we will see you all on the flip side, I guess.
Speaker 8: It.
Speaker 2: Keep