Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge news episodes. Tonight, my guest is Celeste solom She is a broadcaster, author, former government organic farmer, and is trained in nursing and environmental medicine. She chronicles the space and earth conditions that trigger the rise and fall of modern and ancient civilizations, calendars and volatile economies. Celeste, welcome. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. How about yourself?
Speaker 1: I'm doing very good. I've been looking forward tonight we're going to be discussing some very important things, your research on the vaccine, what's really behind some of the COVID agendas, and there's so many ongoing in new agendas, psychological operations that are basically attempting to steer humanity into what appears to be like a dystopian nightmare. I'd like to start with a little bit more about your back and how you got involved with the research that you're doing right now.
Speaker 2: So actually it's quite an interesting story. My dad was in naval warfare and we had some very interesting guests at our home and archaeologists pulling out advanced technology from ancient civilizations. Jacques Cousteau and I came home one day from school and a submarine was in my driveway, just a famous microbiologist that actually his work is coming to the forefront right now. And so he set me on his lap when I was five, and he said, this is going to happen on your watch. So what I did is I just acquired skill sets that I would need for this time. And so that's kind of why I did my career path. There's of course been things that were straightforward and then some surprises, as is life, you know. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Understand you also you did work for the government and FEMA, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so I did Y two K nine to eleven, Hurricane Katrina, those are really benchmarks for what we're seeing today. But then you know, the terrorism, natural disasters, you know just about it. At that time, you wore many hats and you cross trained, and so I was cross trained in just about everything. You did, everything including taking the garbage out, So you know, it was it was an interesting time because I did see that transition from before nine to eleven and then post nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Now, did you leave government work because of some of the things that you were finding out about what was going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Actually, I knew what was going on when I was there. I did it for several reasons. One, I do believe that one should serve their country. And I'm very gifted in emergency management and disasters, so you know, it was a good skill set for me. But also I was trying to learn how to exploit the system if I thought that that was at all possible, much like they did during World War Two. And I could not And I'm very good at plans, and I could not figure out because it just seems so deep. And so you can imagine the shock on my face the third week in January twenty twenty when I went to the World Economic Forum and I saw all the plans that were in computers and in notebooks operationalized, I mean, and that one graphic that they show with the two hundred layers and then it became two hundred and fifty layers deep was horrifying.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, definitely understand that. Now I'd like to get into your research a bit, and what do you think is going on behind this whole COVID operation. I know there's many agendas going on behind it, but I guess we could start breaking down some of the most important things that we need to know that's going on behind the scenes that people aren't aware of.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the first thing that most people are unaware of is that now this was all planned out, and it started in China, and as it went, as it went around the world, all the countries followed.
Speaker 3: Suit.
Speaker 2: Was. The first thing they established was a mental health framework. Now we had all been primed psychologically for that, because about six months before, in the fall, late summer fall of two thousand and nineteen, they began to say the average person does not have the fortitude to cope with a disaster, a major disaster, And I go, WHOA, just because I know their code, you know, and so I just went something big as coming. And so the minute that it hit, I knew that this was going to go global. This was there's many reasons for that. Many we might go into that this evening. So China started with a mental health framework than the United States. The second thing that all the countries did was allocate nine out of every ten dollars. I'm making that easy. Of course, you know, they deal with billions, but just for the average listener, nine out of ten dollars was spent on fighting the info war. Not fire the as they say virus. I say particle, but they say virus, and I thought that was very telling. I took a seven month military course last year and it was about weaponized information. They went into all sorts of interesting things, like how they took Alex Jones down and James Watson. I mean, they didn't eradicate them, but they deep platformed them, and they definitely stopped the connections. And they learned from those lessons for things that were seeing today. And in one of the one of the days that I was taking the course, there was an exercise, and typically I'm just a fly on the wall, take notes and report on it, but they everyone had to participate. So I was blue teen and we were It was a disaster in the Indonesian area. There were matt massive humanity loss, deaths, geopolitical geopolitical situations, and we were kind of pigeonholed into only dealing with the situation and the disaster by managing the information managing. They were not going to take care of the deaths, they were not going to reach out to the people. They were just going to manage the information. And basically, by the end of the course, I realized that all disasters from this from that point forward in twenty twenty would be a management of information. And so that's where we find ourselves now.
Speaker 1: Now as far as the reasons why this is happening, some of the bigger picture reasons why these the ones at the top are. You know, going forward with these agendas, would you think that depopulation would be one of the major agendas that's at play here?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: The original goal was two thousand and thirty, but a year ago they upped that to twenty twenty five. And there are cycles of time that are converging a billion year, one hundred thousand year, twenty five thousand year, twelve thousand year, four hundred, two thousand year, four hundred, twenty two and eleven, and they are all converging right now in our lifetime between twenty and twenty and two thousand and fifty and there have been five extinction level events. We have entered the sixth extinction level event. We kind of started that last year. I don't know if you're aware that about let's say December twenty first, there was we went actually went from one twenty five thousand year cycle of constellation to the age of Aquarius. You know, I always thought the Age of Aquarius, seeing I saw I'm back in the sixties, was you know, in the sixties. But no, it actually just happened, and it's at that flecture point when it switches from one constellation. Just think of it as a constellation clock that the most deadly and devastating disasters of all history have taken place up to the extinction of ninety percent of all life on Earth. So the powers that be know this. And are you familiar with the Adam and Eve story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have actually read over that and it is quite terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they know about that. So David and I had an off grid place up in the Garnet Mountains in Montana, and it was interesting. We had not heard about the CIA or Adam and Eve's story because of course it was classified at the time, but all around us were CIA.
Speaker 1: Now, for the audience that doesn't know this, Adam and Eve's Story is a declassified document from the CIA. I think it was Chan something Chan that wrote the document, Tho Chan Thomas, Yeah, and it just basically outlines this extinct, extinction level event of something happening with the core of the Earth. That causes this major extinction level event that wipes out like ninety percent of life on the planet. And it's terrifying. And you're saying this could be an upcoming event in our near future.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's in progress right now. Yeah, we've got some really exciting days ahead. We've got a glass electric current sheet coming to us from the center of the galaxy. It has caused fireworks in Alpha Centery and the Dog Star. It just ripped off Pluto's atmosphere. It has hit I can't remember if it's Saturn or Jupiter. It's impacting Uranus and so it's just about I think we're just getting the very tippy toes of it at Mars and Earth. And this comes at a time when our magnetosphere, which is our Earth's protection from all these space events, is collapsing. Basically, it's going down and nobody knows why it does it. And that's was set the stage for the Adam and Eves story and why the poll flipped and all these things. Meanwhile, the Sun is roaring back to life, and yes, we're going into a grand Solar mini minimum, probably in the next Solar cycle, which is eleven years from now or ten years from now, but still we'll have these peaks of a high and that is in twenty twenty five, so we've already had We're in a lull right this minute. But for the last couple of weeks we've been getting a solar storm hit us about every thirty hours. And this is nothing. We haven't seen anything, so nobody really knows what will happen when this galactic electric current sheet hits the Sun waking up with these solar flares. It's going to be quite a phenomenal site. As a matter of fact, the ancients in the petroglyphs, a lot of people think, oh, they were just stick figures, but actually they are physics representations of what happens in the in the sky during these events.
Speaker 1: So it's amazing. It's pretty amazing that so few people are actually talking about this. You know, I know a couple of other people that cover space, whether you know, been from suspicious observers and a few others that are kind of keeping an eye on this, but not to the not to the extent that you're saying here, and you're saying that the you know, the elites or those in power know that this is going to happen, and uh, they're just basically preparing for this new depopulated society, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they basically want to make money and grab power. I mean, those are the two things that they are they want, and so they know that it's coming, so they just want to squeeze as much out of us before that happens. And then of course they believe that they're going to be uploaded to either synthetic life or a computer or go off planet and they'll be saved and the rest of us will just have to deal with whatever comes our way.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about some of the pressing agendas right now, especially the vaccine. Let's talk about the first of all, what is the real purpose of this vaccine, and then we'll get into some of the ingredients and effects and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So pretty much, it's to dilute humans from being humans. Basically, once you take it, you go from being a human to then a hybrid to then a synthetic entity. In my biblical worldview, that means that you're not eligible for salvation. I know some people don't believe, you know, a biblical have a biblical worldview, but nevertheless, it does change you from a human to a hybrid to a synthetic entity, and you know they're not very nice. You know, we've actually quite blessed by being humans, so it's very sad to see.
Speaker 1: So what is actually being put into these vaccines? I know there's a lot of ingredients, a lot of stuff to go over, but I mean, I guess start with the most concerning ingredients that you've found going into this.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just got done doing an eighteen part webinar and I covered every inch of this. I just beat the path. And there are about six hundred different vaccines in the pipeline right now, and many of them do not have a list of ingredients, no professional insert. So if you get that vaccine and you go sideway in side effects, nobody's going to be able to help you. Your doctor isn't going to be able to help you, the government's not going to be able to help you. Nobody can. You're just a guinea pig. And then they document what happens to you, and what they're doing is seeing what is more efficient for their purposes. Now, there's different vaccines for different ages. So let's just say a grandma and grandpa, mom, dad and two kids go into their family doctor. They are not all going to get the same vaccine. There are specific vaccines for older people, for middle aged people, for young people, especially adolescents like twelve thirteen, and for children, so they will get each one a different vaccine and for a different purpose. So what it's really critical for people to know the name of the manufacturer, the country of origin, the name of the vaccine. And I would not have anything put in my arm that did not I could not know the ingredients. And I would say probably ninety percent of those six hundred vaccines have no ingredient list. You don't know if they're putting whatever in it.
Speaker 1: So what are the some of the most concerning ingredients in Yeah, I guess we could pick just a few brands that you've researched and kind of go over some of the most concerning ingredients you've come across.
Speaker 2: Okay, so of course there's the messenger RNA that's concerning. I found that in some vaccines they put gorilla fecies and those vaccines are given to the people in Italy. I found chimpanze pieces. They have a real proclivity for feces, and why they want to do that I really don't know. It's kind of disgusting, but I think they're sending a subliminal message, this is what we think of you. You know, if you're so dumb to take it, then you know we're going to put the most nasty, raunchy stuff possible in it. I also found things like snoop tags, dog tags. Let's see, let's see there was snoop snoop dog and there's one other oh, spy tag, spy kitcher, spy catcher tags. So they're tagging you.
Speaker 1: This is some sort of like technology that kind of keeps tabs on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. It's surveillance from the inside out. And they have of all the different imaging devices. There was actually an exercise back in two thousand and six and they could tell by satellite if you were in the comfort of your own home, let's say, watching TV or something, who was vaccinated and who was not, So it was quite troubling. Another thing that really shocked me was they are putting Dennis syviean and Neanderthal genetic material in the vaccine some of the vaccines.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's baffling. I wonder what could be the possible reason that they'd be doing that. Now. There's also something called lucifernase. Is that is that correct? Am I pronouncing that right?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: So that's an enzyme and it's trackable. I don't I don't do too much with that when I'm my special I think we all have a.
Speaker 1: Name for something to be in the vaccine, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it is an enzyme and it is tagged so fluorescent, so it does image. It allows imaging of your body and to report to public health the new things that we are all going to be experiencing. If you think that masks and vaccines are the only things. The World Economic Forum has a plan for us, the UN, and that is to everything like okay, a couple of years ago I reported people did not believe it. They only want us to have two grams of protein a week, and that's to be laboratory protein or insect protein. And they want us to only have thirty five grams of a carbohydrate, no sugar at all, but a carb that's like three quarters of an energy bar. And that is all you're going to be allowed in the future. And they want you to start to pay for your food by the calorie and DARPA actually wants your food to be to you to pay it by the molecule, So that's what's coming in the future. And so what they want to do is, let's say you're raising your own food, but you have taken in some of these sensors into your body via vaccine or whatever, and then it can tell public health. It can tell the government, Oh, that person's naughty. They are eating a carbohydrate that they should not eat, or they're eating sugar, or they're taking a medication, or they're taking supplements and that's forbidden. So there's it's a basically an internal surveillance system that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Now there's also this I heard you speaking in one of your presentations. They put tartar grades in some of these vaccines.
Speaker 2: So this was really an interesting thing. So back in about September, DARPA was going, no, it was Homeland Security was going to do this biostasis webinar, and then they stalled the webinar until December, at the time that the vaccines were rolling out, and in there they proceeded to talk about genetically modifying humans with tartar grades and why would that be? They want their well, everybody that is aware of the geoengineering of our or terraforming of our planet, making it hostile to human life. And they say, to prepare us to go live off planet, they are going to mix our genes with tartar grates. Now, what do tartar grats have that humans don't. They can live in extremely hot or extremely cold temperatures. They also can live without water. But what And the rollout for the human trials for the tartar grade human happened at the same time as the vaccine rollout, So you just wonder they had completed all the rest of their trials and they were ready for the human trials. So oh, but here's really an interesting thing. So I was watching Bones. It's about a forensic archaeologist. Are you familiar? Do you know that in one of their things she talked about the Tartar greates. I almost fell over. I go, what you know? Because I had never even until I took this homeland webinar, I had never heard of a tartar grade. It's called a little water bear.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. Yeah, they look like a little kind of like little hippopotamuses, but microscopic. That's insane. Now they're also doing like insect and animal DNA, and you know like portions of insects.
Speaker 2: Yes, mobs, different parts of insects in are in the in the vaccines. Then you've got your hydrogel and your quantum dot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I definitely want to get into that because I saw a video that I'd kind of like to get a little bit more confirmation on that they're also using DARPA hydrogel in the test swabs.
Speaker 5: Could could you confirm that?
Speaker 3: Do you do?
Speaker 1: You know if they're doing that as well? Yes, Now what is the hydrogel? Can you explain what what is?
Speaker 3: What it does?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. Can we do? We have the time to backtrack a bit, so we're going to time travel for a moment, like twenty years ago or thirty thirty years ago. DARPA wanted to put chips in everybody's brain, but they didn't want to have to do surgery, and so they developed this this substance called hydrogel to put in people's brain as a track and trace and surveillance thing. So as in January of twenty twenty, DARPA goes as everybody's talking about therapeutics and vaccines, DARPA goes, oh, we're ready, and so I knew it was going in there. And what it does is okay, so you got your your basic syringe here, and when it goes in, it assembles. DARPA has several signatures. One of the things is self as and then it swarms. It swarms throughout your body. It basically takes over your body. It does cross the blood brain barrier, and it takes over your brain. I did. I had an email from a mom that said, please contact me immediately. My daughter died of this, and so I did contact her and I did interview her. And her daughter was born in nineteen eighty six and she was a poor woman and she du to flee got her kids her that you know DPT shot. I'm not exactly sure which shot was that did the damage, but it did have the hydrogel in there. And so her daughter started to fail and she needed brain surgery and doctor Ben Carson, the one who ran for president, was her brain surgeon. And so Barb did ask doctor Carson, what did you find? And he said I when I, he said, I don't know. When I opened her brain, every nook and cranny of her brain was covered in glue. It went down her spinal cord and throughout her nervous system, and poor little Julie died in two thousand and three from hydrogel. Later we found find this out, but at the time it was a dark project experiment.
Speaker 1: And so this this material they're putting on test swabs. Are they also putting this in the vaccine?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, So what are the.
Speaker 1: Effects that this is intended to have, this hydrogel on people?
Speaker 2: So the interesting thing with hydrogel is okay, so everybody remembers the RFI D chip that was the great right rice size and it was pretty cool for a while to pay for drinks, groceries, whatever with your chip. But if if you didn't like it, you could cut it out. It was it didn't It might travel a bit, but it didn't take over your body. They wanted something that would go throughout your invade your whole body. You could not cut it out, and basically what happens is it cleaves to you. There's thirty three different classifications of robots in the hydrogel that are in the vaccine that like, some of them are pinchers, cleavers, all sorts of different scissors, swimmers, it's really I've done a show on it. It's quite incredible, all the different types of robots that are in there. But basically what they do is they hold the hydrogel to your tissue, and your tissue does not recognize it as foreign, and so you become one with it. It becomes one with you. And then the terrifying thing is is then you become one with a quantum computer. So you really at that point don't need your laptop, your cell phone. You can dial direct to the quantum computer and ask it anything.
Speaker 1: So there's some sort of AI technology integrated in there as well that can communicate with a quantum computer.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this is really important to know that. There were three Asilomar conferences. As Silomar is near Monterey, and the first one was in nineteen seventy five, and in nineteen seventy five the movers and policy makers of technology met and decided to genetically modify all life on Earth. The only media to cover that story was the Rolling Stone magazine and in big red letters on the front cover it says, you idiots. The second one I covered real time in twenty ten. It was the geoengineering Factor, and the third one was in twenty seventeen, which was the AI framework to manage the planet.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely insane. So I mean basically we could become like these programmable AI robots that they could program anything they wanted, you know, disease or death or anything. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, at this point it is to depopulate because they want all the old humans to be dead by twenty twenty five, and they are already bringing on board the new humans who are engineered in the lab, augmented, enhanced and already part of the AI system.
Speaker 1: So they actually have I guess a new generation of humans that are lab grown, genetically grown.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that is insane.
Speaker 1: Now back to the vaccine as far as any is there any other type of technology in there that we should know about.
Speaker 2: So there's like all sorts of things from biowarfare agents, I mean chemical warfare agents. There's that you're adjuvants that always are trouble even with the the vaccines that some people get today. So there's just a host of things that are not right with this.
Speaker 1: Now, is this also going to cause some sort of infertility in men and women?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, there are sterilization. I live three hours from a bioweapon lab, and at the very beginning they were an a NIH lab, so they put frankly, what they were going to put in their vaccine, and there were sterilization chemicals. There were also a cocktail of drugs to combat non communicable disease that is, your heart strokes, diabetes, obesity. The problem is is if everybody gets that and it's not unique to you, what if you not obese and you get this anti obese cocktail of drugs. It was very troubling when I heard that President Trump took this cocktail of drugs, you know, so was he compromised in some way? Because people that take the vaccine, quite frankly, are compromised.
Speaker 1: Right now, I want to go back to how you were saying, there's this, I guess basically new generation of genetically engineered humans that are coming about. I'd like to know how this, you know, is was this something that has been planned and developed for a long time? And is there any way we can tell like who these people are?
Speaker 2: No, there's actually synthetic life forms. Have you heard of Sanctuary dot Ai?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, so Sanctuary dot Ai. Suzanne Gilbert is an artist and she works with I think Gordie Rose and to develop these synthetic life forms that look just like us. And right now they are robots, but very soon they have already created like artificial blood, artificial organs. They're mapping the brain so that they will have an artificial brain, and so basically it will be very hard to tell who is a human and who is not.
Speaker 1: Now, along with the vaccine, we're already seeing certain restrictions on travel and you know, things that people can do. How far is this going to go? And how soon is this going to happen with you know, restrictions, you know, how far are they going to take this? What are they going to stop us from doing in the near future?
Speaker 2: Do I have the ability to share a screen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me turn that on for you. Give me one second, okay, okay, you should be able to share now.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on just a sec. Only have a million tabs open? I think that's the sign of a journalist.
Speaker 6: Oh I could spell right. I had a computer.
Speaker 2: Die on me. So this one is I actually have stuff up.
Speaker 6: And just do it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, no worries.
Speaker 2: Oh it'll just take a second. Okay, now it's popped up. Okay, So the best place for everybody to look to see how your life is going to change is the World Economic Forum, and up here are the platforms, and as you can see, the COVID action platform is number one. So they are going to change all manufacturing and production to be in alignment with the un sustainable goals. There is going to be a digital economy and they are creating new value. So they're bringing on all these new green and sustainable products and creating value. And you're going to find that your old traditional products are no longer available because they want those eradicated. They want nothing from the old world. It all has to be this new virtual digital world. Your financial and monetary systems are going to change. I just saw the new ATMs that are coming out from China. They do have biometrics. They read your veins. What a lot of people don't realize that your veins are as unique as your blood or a fingerprint, so they're bringing those on board. Your health and healthcare is going to change. Of course, there's going to be universal healthcare. You're not going to be allowed that anybody else in the world it does not have. It's also precision in precision medicine or one started in two thousand and sixteen, and it is a WEAPONI system. Basically, it's a system that convinces you that all these things that we're getting, like the vaccine and the mass and this and that. As for our health in the future, they say that like maybe within a year at the most two years, there will be no doctors or nurses. It will be your AI assistant will be the one that tells you what you need and what you don't need. The future of media, entertainment and sports is going to be changing. I don't know a lot about that, you know. I think it's going to be immersive technology where you go into the virtual world, technology governance. There's going to be AI and machine learning. If you've been to a hospital of late, you see the doctors and nurses talking to something on their shoulder, and that they are actually teaching AI how to replace them. I mean, I just shake my head, and you know, it's like to each his own. I guess there's also going to be data policies. Your data is the biggest commodity around right now. It's like the new gold Rush, and so everybody wants your data. You they all say, oh, it's free, you know, you it's behind closed doors. It's free, free, free. But to you they say, oh, it's private. You know, nobody will have this information but you and your government. Wink wink, wink. You know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then there's the Internet of Things, there's the Internet of DNA, and urban transformation. They want to make sure that. And there's it's rural also. I know that I got five G because my house was hit by lightning. So they and they really have some private public partnerships to get it into the rural areas. There's going to be cybersecurity, and that of course includes yourself because you are going to be having this hydrogel and quantum Dot in you, so you can be hacked. You can be hacked, and you're anything about you can be hacked. The future of consumption that has to do with the water we drink, the food we eat. It is like I told you what we are going to be allowed to eat in the future, but also what do you buy. They don't want consumers anymore. They just don't want They want us to basically sit in a tiny house, put our virtual reality glasses on, and just sit in a lazy boy and that's what they want. Until they were ready to become soilent green, and we can talk about that in a minute, Energy, materials, and infrastructure. Then there's the global public good. Everything is for the global public good. Nothing will be allowed that is not for the interest of the public. That is in many contractual agreements you're going to see. So blockchain is about contractual agreements, a future of investing, like what are you going to invest in right now? We've got a really hot real estate market, but that bubble, as all bubbles, will break. The futural mobility you were just talking about traveling just as we started this. They don't want anybody to travel. Only the elite will be able to travel. It is going to get to the point that you will be lucky to get out of your town, much less you're county or your state. I noticed I just took a multi state trip and on I ninety they have positioned it would be very easy for them right now to close down I ninety and they're getting ready for it. So there's also the blockchain, which I just mentioned. Blockchain went it's I think of it as Hotel California. You can get in, but you can never get out. And digital assets. I mean, I'm old school. I'm sorry, maybe I'm wrong, but if I don't can't touch it, I don't own it. You know this, this creates something out of air, and I'm thinking it's an investment. Isn't for me? And I don't consider it an asset. Also, the aid and economic interdependence. Of course they want us to be dependent, but you're going to really see the supply chain going down. It's going to go. It's not going to be what you think. They're going to change batteries, they're going to change cars, they're going to change everything so that we have no choice if we're going to be in society to have this interdependent play their game type thing. And there is this new economy in a new society which we're seeing emerge. So these are the platforms and the change that we're going to be seeing in the next little while. And you can go this is two hundred and fifty layers deep. So if you just let's say the future of consumption, we'll just push this one.
Speaker 1: And what website is this in case people want to go and check this out.
Speaker 2: This is the World Economic Forum, perfect and they have videos, you can sign up, they have conferences that type of thing you can find out here's geostrategy, economics, environment more. They're really going to play the climate change game. So anyway, it's you can spend a lot of time here. But and you can also sign up. I would highly suggest for everyone to sign up for their weekly newsletter and they will tell you what their goals for the week are. And so you can keep tabs and they have five or six articles and they all they always have videos and things, and also you can get data on any topic you want.
Speaker 1: Very good. Now, you mentioned that when you were reading over some of those agendas that people will be waiting to become soilent green. Could you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: So this is over the pay I'm sorry to tell you that we're here so Washington State in twenty nineteen past the composting of humans. So I found out that that they I have taken that to the new level. And the new level is that when you depart this world, you are no longer going to be allowed to be cremated because that adds CO two to the earth or to the atmosphere, and you cannot be buried because of the regulations that basically make it toxic to put your body in the earth. So they have developed a way to chemically turn you into soilt green and put you into the drinking water and also to spray you on crops. Now, the problem with this is if you have a serious disease cancer or ebol, luh or covid, SARS, covid too, whatever, or and what about the drugs that you're taking. So many people are on pharmaceuticals that that goes right into the drinking water. It's not filtered out. And then it is also when it goes on the plants, the plants uptake it. So when you get that beautiful plant or the tomato at the grocery store, you don't know if it, you know, some liquefied human soilent green human is and whatever they had, whatever they died from, is not in that tomato. And by the way, this soilent green composting is called green green composting, I think is organic, so it fits the organic standards.
Speaker 1: That's insane, it is. You also mentioned that they're going to be ramping up the climate change agenda, which of course is understandable if we have this major extinction level event coming up and cosmic conditions from space are going to be causing all these changes. I mean, that's something that is completely out of our hands. But I'm sure they're going to push it as a man made problem.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, and we're going to be taxed for it. Like there was this consortium on the West coast. It included California, Oregon, Idaho, Washington, British Columbia and actually about maybe twelve years ago, they sold a Mason jar court jar of air for nine hundred and fifty dollars to Beijing. Now that's air, and I thought, oh no, this Now they're going to taxes for breathing. So you're going to see that we're going to have taxes for breathing. For our water, they're already you know, beating the drum. Oh water is scarce, But what's actually happening in many countries is they're selling their water to China.
Speaker 1: Wow, now do you have You said that the time frame for this extinction level event could be as soon as twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: So we have we are starting. It started in twenty twenty and it will be the rest of our life. We will never be out of it because the magnetosphere is collapsing. We've got celestial changes. We've got this convergence of all these cycles that have brought extinction level events to our Earth.
Speaker 1: Now, when it comes to the vaccine, I have close family members that have taken it. My parents have taking it. There, you know, their elderly and earlier. You said, you know, once this stuff is in you, there's no way to get it out. So there's really no solution for people who have already taken the vaccine. It's it's pretty much too late. There's nothing they can do to get rid of what's in there.
Speaker 2: No, there's nothing that they can do and what Okay, So there are some pretty scary things that everyone needs to contemplate. So next week I'm going to do a webinar about transmission and shedding. And so when you first get the particle what I call stars COVID two, you are you can shed it to other people. Then when you take the vaccine. The very dangerous thing about the vaccine is they are in it. They have these various platforms. I've identified about eighteen, but they keep bringing new ones online all the time. And what those platforms do in your body is turn your body into a bioreactor. And what do I mean by a bioreactor given the right frequency, a photonic trigger a pH and I was just I don't have a memorized before I came on the air, I was looking at my journals, and so there's some new things like even agitation can trigger it, and that will cause your body to make perpetual, forever vaccine so you never get rid of it. And they can also deploy any vaccine and any drug they want to you remotely because you have taken the platform into your body. And that's pretty scary.
Speaker 1: So basically the vaccine can be contagious. If you take the vaccine, you can shed it to someone.
Speaker 2: Else right right and forever for the rest of their life. They can be shutters.
Speaker 1: Wow. So there's I mean, basically, you know, looking at this whole bigger picture, there's not really any way out of this situation that I see if if every you know, if your research is correct, is there any possible solutions for this?
Speaker 2: So growing your own food, being careful, I would keep your home your sanctuary. If somebody has taken the vaccine or as a long hauler for COVID, I would not let them in. I would still be friendly. And I mean we're human and we need human contact, but you can do that outside. Now. What it appears that I learned during the webinar is that it covid deactivates and activates. So if it's a nice sunny day, it be activates ninety percent, but then when it gets cold, it's it's kind of like when you got chicken pox when you were young, and it goes into your body, and then when you're older and you're understressed, maybe you're not eating right, maybe you're not sleeping right, and then you get shingles. It's kind of like that, only much quicker. It does it all the time. I had a really good friend that got covid, did not take the vaccine, was in the health industry excellent health eats excellently ended up having a heart attack and a blood clots so big they couldn't even they didn't have a stint big enough to get it out, so they had to laser it and and get it out. So there's a lot of different things with the that the longholders can experience, and you have to be careful because they can shed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh, that's extremely important information for people to know. Now, is there before we close out. Is there anything that any other information that you think would be extremely important to let people know about the vaccine or anything that you know is upcoming that you should that we should warn people about before we close out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wish I had my charts up for but that would take me a few seconds. So basically, starting starting May first, culminating about July woth there's going to be a million people in critical condition in the hospital, a million Americans that we're just talking America and we're just talking stars COVID too, and then many of those will die, and after that there will be a steady three hundred thousand people a month every month. I believe. I don't believe it is SARS COVID two. I believe it's the people that take the vaccine. I could be wrong. It didn't specify, but those I did, and I didn't go to one model. I went to the models that I used to use, and so it was verified by many different models.
Speaker 1: So the models the say, for instance, the Degal documents show of this mass depopulation here in the United States, that would be pretty accurate, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, at the rate with when you consider that the particle itself causes victims, and then the vaccine causes people victims. When they shed, we can easily and the goal is to have the old humans out by twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that is I mean, that's terrifying information, but you know, like like you said, it'd probably be best for people to be as self sustainable as possible during these times. Now, for people that are interested in finding out more about your work and seeing some of your upcoming lectures and stuff like that, what's the best way that they can find.
Speaker 2: Out so you can. My videos are at Celestial Report dot com, and then I do articles on my books and different upcoming things are at Shepherd's Heart Bought Life very good.
Speaker 1: Well, Celeste, thank you so much for coming on. That was extremely important information and I'd love to have you back on the future as things kind of progress to see where we're at.
Speaker 2: That sounds great. One last thing I want to leave everybody with is that the solar flar situation is very serious. You need four things. You need shelter, you need a source of water that is not tied to the grid. You need heat in case it gets cold because it's going to be increasingly cold, and clothing so just be prepared because by twenty twenty five, it looks the grid is going to go down and it will probably go down permanently.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Great information. So LEAs, thank you so much again for coming on, and like I said, we'll have you back on the future to get some updates. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent.
Speaker 5: Evening now, Leo, we live in a different world man.
Speaker 1: Last time we spoke was the beginning of twenty twenty and we talked about how this year was going to be very challenging and that we would probably see some bad things that would start to manifest. And if you look around at the world we're currently in, a lot of things we talked about are starting to happen. It seems to be getting worse before it, but even getting better. Is you know what I as?
Speaker 5: What I thought?
Speaker 1: Uh So, tell us a little bit about what you've learned so far this year about everything that's going on. What are your insights since we last spoke about the state of our society and the world.
Speaker 4: Really, thank you first of all for having me on again. And the forbidden knowledge. As we're talking about forbidding knowledge, I would say that this knowledge about too fast and to Anty was in the Cards of the Illuminanty for a long time, as you know, in the various mystery schools, and for that reason I had talked about it repeatedly in my books, and I had even mentioned the virus a couple of times, so it was not a secret. Of course, we have also the fad World War card to be unbuild fully in the coming months.
Speaker 3: But aside from that, the.
Speaker 4: Work that I am doing at the moment is just to lay the basis for something new for the future that I think will manifest if there is enough people with the right idea and the right will to change things. Unfortunately, when you have enemies like the people that surrounded now this is Jeffrey Epstein, or people in Hollywood up until not so long ago, where brooding and going after people like have Rewe Einstein, and of course they're always buying down to the Vatican for somebody who has always fought the New World daughter. As you know for almost twenty years, with my revelations first on the Internet and then through a serious of books, I will say that I am well in a way satisfied that the prophecies or the forecast that I made during the years have tend to be correct because I'm not a lunatic, and oy, you know, it was not crazy. But the problem is then, of course, now that we all see what is really unfolding in front of us, because of the New World Daughter, because of a serious of people that in recent years we have learned to call the deep State, but people like us, as you know, I've been talking about it much longer, so this world was not even around. They are the usual kabala of individuals that put together ancient family, the lines and ancient interests like the Vatican, Jesuits and of course Sabbati and Frankists, who are themselves an expression of nerisy within the Jewish war. So we're talking about theoretics, Satanist sinners, and of course at the decline of this society that is now abvious for everyone. They're all present. It's a bit like at the end of the Roman Empire. But what happened after the end of the Roman Empire in that period that precedes there for the sacred the Roman Empire with the Caramania. Carmania is basically for me important to understand that we don't fall into that those dark ages again, because there was a moment in the history of maintaind in which we really fall into the dark ages. And it was only thank to a few individuals callar scientists that we were able to then put back the pieces and restart again and then arrived to this point in society, which I don't know if it's a good point or not, because then in the last couple of hundred years, because of all these secret societies, because of the rise of the bourgeois, because of the demise of certain royal families who were not capable of living by the ethic and models that royal families should have had, as well as the aristocratic families, so they also were to blame for what became then their eyes of communism. The rise of communism is unfortunately one of the greatest plagues of this day and age, and it comes out of the illuminade. So we have to understand that with a plague like this one which is still not only it's not being eradicated, but it's actually now flourish into new life and to generation of idiots, libtards, people who are now in the university is basically too young to remember how bad it was the Code War and the kind of life that you have when you live in a communist cart. So we are in this kind of situation where we have now seen the impossible become impossible. I mean, all these people have been exposed, from Oprah Winfrey to Bill Clinton, to Helady Clinton, to Camar to Joe Biden. They have been exposed again again for all the things that they have done. But they seem to go in front of the camera and state the exact obtosite. They are the ones with the moral superiority. They are the ones on a pedestal that we have to watch for inspiration. I mean Bill Clinton, the guy who a few days ago was shown once again with a minor massaging him, and somebody who comes from the Jeoffrey Eppstein TCTIMS list, which is quite a long one now. And a lot of important people in this planet know very well that they have lived a life of the pocus, the life of falsity, life not coil, and with the dectacs of their own laws, of their own religions, of their own ideologies. Because most of them in the outside do or. They have always portrayed themselves as being heroes, cast people almost saintly at times, and.
Speaker 3: It's completely the opposite.
Speaker 4: So now what's happening in the year two fas and too end and onwards. So these people have decided the seventy in the last few years to come out of the closet with all the Luciferian values and all the Satanic.
Speaker 3: There, satanic practices, the Satanic.
Speaker 1: I was going to get to this later, but you're mentioning it now that I was going to ask you about your thoughts on There seems to be this this this kind of air in the celebrity arena that I don't know if the celebrities are just desperate or actually reacting to some of the things of going on, but there has been a huge change in the way a lot of these celebrities have been portraying themselves lately. Of course, we've been seeing the build up to what appears to be satanic material on TV and Netflix and movies, but we've been seeing that for years. But this year especially, there has been some extremely strange behavior among celebrities and people of the elite status. Do you think it's because they're actually scared of being outed or are they embracing this new era that we're coming into.
Speaker 4: You see, they are part of the Saitans region. They are coming out of the closet, like I just said. At the same time, though, they know that their time is not going to lie us that long after they manifest in the open, because then you have, of course the reaction.
Speaker 3: Of the.
Speaker 4: Good people, of the genuine people, that will put themselves in line with Jesus Christ in the end time. So I personally think that we are witnessing some acts of confusion slash desperation, especially from Hollywood. They had to abandon their dealers, their expensive mansions up in the hills because it's not secure anymore to lead. The is full of tags, criminals, less people everywhere, piercing pulling everything. The state of LA it's just on the verge of begoming Jenna prince Ky style scenario.
Speaker 3: So it's it's.
Speaker 5: Here that we are in California, right.
Speaker 4: In California, of course, in LA but I mean San Francisco is not much better. But when it comes to New York is a shitt also. So I mean it's like anywhere that these people have in their hands is transformed in a shadow. So there need to be a moment of reality. Now we have seen at the d N c conventional. The Democratic National Convention is itself the manifestation of this false, false attitude towards life. Surrounding yourself with illusion. It doesn't mean that the reality would not come sooner or later. Through that day love illusion that you're putting over everything. Twenty twelve was the year we lift the bail of illusion and then after a grow growing at tension. But all this, of course was planned in the sense that it was planned. It was planned by God, it was prophesized by his profits. It was eventually divined by some which doctors are some people who also have possibilities to see in the future.
Speaker 3: But we are living Indian times.
Speaker 4: It's been confirmed by people in the Vatican who work for the Vatican Intelligence. They released an interview in a month of April for an Italian and independent news service in which they said that they.
Speaker 3: Are now involved.
Speaker 4: They much intel intelligence, this new discipline which mixes intelligence, joe, politics and theology.
Speaker 3: So it's like.
Speaker 4: They're coming together about its branches to understand where we are now. Unfortunately, they are very strong. The evil side is increasingly strong. It's also increasingly strong and censoring our voices of dissent here on the Internet.
Speaker 3: That's why we don't get enough exposure.
Speaker 1: Getting worse too, They're they're trying to completely silence any any talk of anti coronavirus, anti mask, anything that would get people's eyes open. Now when it comes to what's going on with COVID right now, I've heard some disturbing stories coming out of Australia and New Zealand nothing that I can confirm myself.
Speaker 5: Have you heard anything.
Speaker 1: About people's children being taken away, being put in some sort of camps, anything like that in Australia.
Speaker 4: I don't know about Australia, but I know about Italy, where I actually had sent somebody sent me some images a couple of days ago about the mother who had their children taken from her because of this whole COVID the nineteen crisis, and it was pretty dramatic actually tell you the truth. I wanted to study a bit more the video because it seems like they really picked up a child with no reason, only simply because the mother refused to probably send them to school, which is.
Speaker 3: Now a requirement.
Speaker 4: You see in Italy they are about to reopen the schools, but there is a lot of chaos. While here, the chaos is about Libtars not wanting to reopen the school The Libtars in Italy have decided to reopen them, but at the same time they have not organized the schools for the reopening in the way that the World Health Organization has required. So it's possible that the whole thing will end up with probably the schools being closed in a month for not even opening, and they will continue with this learning through through Zoom, through other platforms that I use for a distance learning, which I completely disagree with because the child in the end loses the contact with his own reality, with his own friends are the same age. So it's it's very it's very damaging for thecyechy of a child to be in this day and age, and God forbid, if you have looked at the parents, then it's even worse. So so I think that now here in America we have, of course Trump, who is very much encouraging this reopening of the schools, and I think that we should go back to normality. Even if this virus continues to circulate. The lockdown effects are far worse than any any virus, and so it seems that this is really an imposition of the New World order in countries like Italy where nowadays we have maybe ten people dying a day, which is not much. Ten people was ten people to keep the whole country and the strict rules, and after six o'clock is obligatory everywhere to wear the mask. You have the police passing with cards, almost like some kind of Ruelian police state where you have it's decent. We have actually it remains very much of of nineteen eighty four when you have these communications later in the evening where they say it's definitely not only damaging because people are wearing this masks all the time, and of course it's not a natural thing to do, and of course you will end up doing a lot of damage to your to your pulmon yours.
Speaker 3: To your inspiritory system.
Speaker 4: So aside from everything else, it's very damaging and you should really restrict the use of this mask for the minimum amount of time which is required to go into eventually to public places.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, the imposition to wear it everywhere after six o'clock in the evening has destroyed. Italy is a club business. Italy is restaurant business. I mean, we're talking about the country that in the middle of the summer should be filled with the American job means to this, and now it's completely bounded up.
Speaker 3: You know what this means for Europe. It means the end of Europe. So Europe is.
Speaker 4: Kind of struggling into keeping these countries alive, but the Union is also struggling to keep itself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: The mass thing is destroying everywhere, the social distancing thing, the education thing. And then we're told that we won't get ever back, get back to normal unless everybody gets this vaccine. And then there's gonna be you know, all kinds of censorship to where we can't we can only follow what the main narrative is gonna gonna tell us. Now, I want to say that I don't follow the political side, and I have not trust any political leader, and now is not the show to discuss why. But I've said before I personally won't rely on a president to change anything, and that's just based on recent history, research and mostly intuition. That being said, I would in no way be angry if it turned out that Trump was was good and he was helping us and he was trying to take down the ones responsible for the state of our planet. I would not be mad at him for that. I just don't trust world leaders now. I certainly do not trust creepy uncle Joe. I definitely don't see him doing anything for the country. But either way, I do hear Trump saying that he will use the military to disperse vaccines. I mean, and it's it's very easy to see why there's a lack of trust with these global leaders. I personally believe it's up to us to come together with some real solutions. You know the answer is, but I'd like to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were asking about solutions, I mean solutions here. It's a very very difficult scenario. But I can tell you what it will be, the possible solutions for the countries, maybe in europeari, which probably we know better because I come from the here in my new home in the United States of America. Everything of course, evolves around the next presidential actions, and hopefully Trump will win again. Otherwise we will be in the hands of communists China and this country.
Speaker 3: Will be doomed.
Speaker 4: I mean, it will be like the most extremist left wing in control. The left is an emanation of the Illuminati foot you see the Illuminati, Adam Weisshap and his disciples device the basis of communism, and that is a fact.
Speaker 3: It's not fiction, it's history.
Speaker 4: So the fact that that communism has been embraced as the leading ideology by these people is not simpia coincidence.
Speaker 3: It's just because it's part of.
Speaker 4: This tradition, tradition that brother us in Germany an organization called Spartacus, and Spartacus was the inn Asiatic name of Adam Weishap. The Illuminati nowadays represented by all these organizations like the Club Build the like, uh, maybe also a commission to some extent, we can say that they see a far as part of it, and many other organizations and institutions that are not really esoteric, but they were born maybe from a more esoteric background, and then they developed into these think tanks that are pretty much down to the practice of pure and crude power. The problem is that now, of course, for them, we go into a new phase, a new phase which of course is a face that demands because I mean, we're talking about the end times. You can you say whatever you want, but I mean, at the times we'll see two figures bothering against against each other, and of course in the end everybody said that, of course the messianic figure that will eventually be the second coming of Christ, he will be the one.
Speaker 3: That will in the end win a study.
Speaker 4: This one thousand years King, we are not talking anymore about the reality you had in the past, the reality you had before twenty twenty. Unfortunately, when ever come back, it's a thing of the past. You will be there and bield more and more in the coming years because of this gradual you know, also opening that is coinciding also with the AI artificial intelligence taking control of things. By twenty thirty, China wants to be the leading nation in charge of this development for mankind. Is the positive development, not necessarily because of course we are talking the best about the fact that dificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Is pretty much anti human in nature.
Speaker 4: But the fact that now the elite things they can get rid of a bunch of people or because they can be substituted by robots. It's something, of course that it is happening. I mean, in Dubai and the Emirates, they are working principally on two things. One is the development in an island in Abu Dhabi of the One World religion, Temple of the Brahamic faiths, so church most and Synagogue one because they think that they would have to receive the Masayap proprietory, so they're all getting ready for it. Then we have had Netflix, and Netflix is the propaganda flagship all this Illuminati system of this new world order. So whatever you see on Netflix is whatever they want to push. Now at the beginning of the year, the push they push the serious massaia which is very important for them to craft and mold around the scene, and also stuff to push some ideas.
Speaker 3: And then we have had the last year. Of course they gave Jesus that.
Speaker 4: Of course is a complete heresy, and they know that also, but they are doing it on purpose because you know, they think that ther Massiah would be basically the Antichrist, who would be opposed to those values that Jesus brod uss is, So of course they think that this could be a great thing.
Speaker 1: One of the most disturbing agendas that we're seeing is the normalization of the pedophilia.
Speaker 4: And then of course you have Duties the latest series with the normalization of pedophilia. But the normalization of pedophilia starts from the spreading over the word of Mohammed, who was a pedophile, and so the fact that the New World Order and the One World the religion is led by Mamuslims, and that the Pope went to sign the foundation, the Document of Human Fraternity, which is the foundation for the One Word religion.
Speaker 3: He went in Abudhabi. He didn't go he didn't go to North of Europe, or in Asia or in America. He went there.
Speaker 4: Because of course, the Sunni world seems to be particularly obsessed with the becoming the ones in charge of another figure that comes around with the massagas around, which is the Maddi, the Shia to word, the things they can put out of their bag of tricks, the Madi. But the thing is that all the blood lines that come from Mohamed, and that of course are said to be the ones that will of course give back to the Madi, are mostly in the hands of the Sunni world at the moment. So this is not known outside of the Islamic word certain specifications, but it's very important for them. All these blood lines, you know, blood lines of Moamed, the blood lines supposed the alleged possibility of a blood line of Jesus has always been ventilated out there, but is much more remote. They have actually the the the trees, the genealogical trees, very much more handy, let's say. And instead we are still thinking what is happening with the metal engiins when the merlor Eingians don't have anything to do with the with the blood line of Jesus. And so aside from that, the fact that we are also seeing in the Messianic Jewish war, the building of the Temple of Salem and the preparation by the sacrifice of the usual thing that is of course done in preparation of this. In the end, of course we present to the world their Massia. Now the view that the Jews Asia is much more political than a Christian view. Christian view and it's like Jesus from the clouds, that's it. That's the let's say, the the way they would like to portray it, Okay, even if it's very symbolic. Then you have the Jewish way of portraying the Massiah, which is completely political, though he has to do very specific things like passing with a donkey through a specific gate of Jerusalem. Then he has to go to a valley which is down there, and then pass over there and everything is like already programmed. Of course, nowadays, as soon as sampole this is Sampod in a donkey in the middle of Jerusalem. I don't know how well it's gonna go, if they are going to shoot them after ten meters.
Speaker 3: But having said that, the.
Speaker 4: Importance of respecting all the various distractions that are given for the return of the Massaiah, it's very important for them. Then you have then the Father, and of course the fair is split in an in an eighty five percent to one way and a fifteen a little bit different, which is the Muslim world, She and Sunni. And then of course you have all the various manifestations of discarriage. But I would say that for for Islam, there is also another figure which is the Madi.
Speaker 3: The Madi is.
Speaker 4: The helper of the Messiah, so with somebody who is there to help him. And at the same time, Jesus comes back in a much more warrior also because it's coming back in substitution of Mohammed was went too high in disguise and can come down. So I mean, it's it's getting I'm explaining here how he works in the Muslim world.
Speaker 3: So he has definitely a much.
Speaker 4: More aggressive over all than in the maybe in the Christian version, but at the same time he has also more terrestrial overthrown in which he establishes a kingdom. He has the Arem because the Arabs like the arm and of the whole show. This is how we's in the Maslim version of Jesus. Now, these three versions will need to coexist in the end because when the eventual, eventual Assage will turn up and will manifest and will demonstrate that he is he says it is, then at the point everything has to be respected to the little minimum even there, because always we are talking about reflecting.
Speaker 3: Below is about. So this is really what the.
Speaker 4: Illuminaty these days are working on behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask these characters that you speak of, the Bodi and the Antichrist and the return of the Christ figure here, do you believe that these will actually manifest sometime within our lifetimes possibly soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, they're all here.
Speaker 4: They're all here here, They're all here, which is something that of course will surprise a lot of people. The people will be right here still discussing, going on a book, trying to understand what's happening. But the thing is that we have to have extreme faith in the events that will unfold. And you know, it's up to Jesus then or the Messaiah, however they want to call them, to decide after the path that we will go after we of course fight the enemy here, we have not really that yet with the enemy. The enemy is in control of the moment. So the enemy is in control of the planet. Jesus is the liberator. But is this going to happen in our lifetime? You said, yes, it's going to have to happen, because, of course twenty twenty is a turning point of this. It's like, you know, you have a timeline, so it's not like you can go out of that timeline. As a researcher, I've seen that the most evidence point into that direction. Then of course I might be wrong, and then of course.
Speaker 3: I might be right.
Speaker 1: Now, we talked about some of the agendas at play, and one of them is the mandatory vaccinations. Now we've heard Trump say that he would, you know, basically march out the military to administer these vaccinations. What are your thoughts on this and how do you think that'll play into everything?
Speaker 4: Well, the big problem here is that mandatory vaccinations are of course, since certain glands quantities of poison into the population without being sure if not only we're going to be cured by something, but if OS is not going to harm us, which is highly probable because as I said, what comes out of the big farm is always poisonous. So it's very sad to see that certain states are already pushing into that direction. It's not yet or something federal because it was Trump who was always talked about the fact that he wants.
Speaker 3: To give people the option of choosing.
Speaker 4: Problem is that in the United States now at the federal level, they seem like governors who want to take a different decision. And that's very sad because, of course, as I said, it's a very dangerous way of during this solution. And I think that the problem here also is that we're gonna probably get another wave of the same virus in a different strain, a strain that is being modified.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask you that if you think we're going to see a phase two type type situation.
Speaker 4: Yes, because you see they have come out with the first series of strains, because not one stay is many and that's proven scientifically it's not a conspiracy, but the fact is that they might be able to actually then go for the news. I mean, the strongest train in the moment in which you have also the influence season. It's going to be very much covered at that point. How it filters in now you have already COVID nineteen. It's a regular version which is still present even if it's starting to fade out.
Speaker 3: People of course.
Speaker 4: Might think that and rightly that in any case we should go back to normal life, because as I said, the disadvantages of locking everything down are in front of everybody. And you know, one hundred years ago, with the Spanish influence, people acted in a different way. They managed to void this kind of total lockdowns that seem to have killed more people now of famine because people don't have a job. But anymore, they don't have the possibility of going to their job because there is no tourism. There is no restaurants open, there is no bars, there is no this and that. Atas Or they are only open at half capacity, quarter capacity because they have to respect a series of rules. They have to be in the open air and all that. In the end, as I said, however, you want to put it, the strain can be even dead yet, but this society will have to resist. And I think that really we have erroneously conducted ourselves because of politics. Because of this political the fact that they wanted to use this whole pandemic for political reasons makes it very difficult then to take a safe stand because everything is exploited, so it's very difficult to.
Speaker 3: Know where you are.
Speaker 4: What I can tell you is that in China, in China, now they have used the plasma cure that Trump wants to now use because this is really a great thing. Trump has just announced an emergency authorization from blood plasma as a treatment for COVID. If we go to China. In China, what happened was that they okay, first there was those big lockdown cities like Wue completely is.
Speaker 3: Already of course with the fact that they could.
Speaker 4: It's much it's a less democratic society, so things could be that in a different way.
Speaker 3: But in the end, it was the plasma cure.
Speaker 4: That now President Trump is proposing to the American people with today's action.
Speaker 3: That I think, yeah, this is the solution.
Speaker 4: So it was only it's only because the big pharma doesn't want you to use the plasma, the plasma's treatment for COVID, because they are still pushing on this vaccine and this vaccine and this vaccine. You see in China, for example, they have used as a method of analyzing if you were sick or not testing. Yeah, the testing they have done there is mostly by blood. Why because with the blood sample is more efficient. In the matter of half an hour you have the results, let's see. But I think the mistakes have been made deliberatory because in the end, it's always about Okay, big pharma wants money for their vaccines, the other guys want money for their masks, the other guys want money for something else. It's always about companies and big corporations wanting to make profit, and of course governments like China, they have been like acting as a corporation of this. They have been there from the very start of selling masks, selling this, ventivators, selling anything, because they have created the problem and giving us the solution, which is of course a classic of the illuminati.
Speaker 1: Now, you mentioned briefly earlier that we may possibly see like a World War three card pulled. To me, this seems like the new kind of warfare it's silent, deadly at the same time. But it could be this that this is the first stage of a new World war, just biological or even psychological, because most of this already has been just psychological warfare.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: In fact, I mean the numbers have been overblown, blown out of proportions. Have everything has been exaggerated. Anything anybody that dies, even from a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Crash, a car crash, a guy.
Speaker 4: Off the window, everybody has COVID nineteen. The fact that that, of course they have given large incentives to register those depths as COVID nineteen. The fact that it's all about money brings us to what I just said. It's all about money.
Speaker 5: Yes, now let's talk a bit.
Speaker 3: Then it's all about money.
Speaker 4: And then of course it's about control, and it's about getting our information at data through all the various apps for the control that is exercised on us, because we don't we're not free anymore to just go from one border to the other. There is a series of restrictions that the New World Door that has put in place because they want to restrict the capacity of movement. While there is the unviewing of the end times. Do you understand that this is a came up operation. The whole thing about this virus in the end is a for the start of the end time scenario that would bring us right in front of the biggest event in the history of mankind.
Speaker 3: That's it here, you have it now.
Speaker 1: Of course, before we go, I'd like to talk about possible solutions, but first I want to talk about about we mentioned the vaccine Bill Gates. Now, who the hell is this guy? He's he's some software ceo. He's supposed to be a computer guy. Now he's a health guru and he knows what's best for everyone's health. And he's gonna he's gonna be a vaccine guru now and save the world. Who the hell is this guy?
Speaker 4: Satan's a little helper, I mean the guys of course part of Satan's web, and I mean it couldn't be more appropriate. Also this name, as he has been also one of the key factors for the development of Silicon Ballet and what he has done later also in Seattle and everything that he has done with the developing not only a product, but also if you remember, giving the possibility to develop a virus and then an anti virus. The guy from the very start has given us. He's giving out his own model. Okay, you have an Apple computer, you know that you're not going to have this kind of problem, so you don't go there and buy the anti virus. But if you buy a product which is using Microsoft, what do you do you put an anti virus?
Speaker 7: Isn't that the case's right? So it's simply working on what is known from the very start, it seems quite I mean, it's never been a doctor. That's true, he's never been a doctor. But he has been able to mold.
Speaker 4: This reality in the last decades because of course of the invention, the creations that he has done, but also because he comes from a family that is born out of the EBM family. Okay, so here we have basically a guy who is not just like, I don't know, came out of nowhere. He comes from a family who is part of this elite. And I guess that what he's doing at the moment is.
Speaker 3: For the elite.
Speaker 4: And of course he's been distracted for a long time to do it in a way that he doesn't even feel a sense of guilty when he does it. Have you noticed that he laughs that he's kind of like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, and I've seen his older Ted talks where he's talking about trying to extinguish spirituality with a vaccine. The guy is completely insane.
Speaker 3: The guy is It's not a question of insanity, it's a question that he's part of evil. Evil is not.
Speaker 5: Insane is a much better word.
Speaker 3: Yes, evil, Yeah, because if you're saying saying you.
Speaker 4: Undermine the fact that this guy has billions out of his own technology, which was made out of numbers. Okay, Now, numbers can manifest many things, but what he has manifested with them, of course, is it's like numbers have manifest algorithms dominate what is the future of humanity?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: And he's the guy who has really created something that's spread around the world, even if you remember, in a pirated form, so not only by and why they did that because it was all made so everything could be linked in the end, even those countries who didn't have the money to buy a license from Microsoft.
Speaker 3: Then okay, we pirate. Who cares?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's rather convenient that all this technology to monitor us and keep us more censored and enslaved. He has such a big part to do with this this contact tracing. He has a big part to do with the vaccine, all of this new technology it's emerging. It's all connected, and he's their spokesperson.
Speaker 4: But also people like Mark Zachenberg are part of the same elite.
Speaker 1: It's all connected, all social media, Facebook, They're all pretty soon. I have a feeling that voices like ours won't be allowed on these platforms anymore at all, that we may be completely banned. You know, we're lucky that we still have the voice that we do.
Speaker 4: What's gonna happen is that, unfortunately, we will lend up in the minor forms of Internet connection. I mean maybe not that you know. It's like during the Arab springs of a new technique, which was made out of a series of connections that then basically became an independent Internet network. And that is probably where we're going to end up, because when they closest down, then we're going to have to invent something else to to you know. I mean, people are resourceful, so I guess that something else will come around. There is already platforms that offer a safe refuge. I personally, at the moment, I'm still on YouTube. I managed to still have a minor presence because compared to all the years you know, I've been around, I still don't get the visibility I even used to get, at least for my English speaking project, because they're very much under scrutiny.
Speaker 3: In in recent times. I developed a.
Speaker 4: New channel in the Italian language, and they noticed that even with less subscribers, I was getting ten times more viewers. So it's all about sabotage, you know, about marking you off, saying okay, this guy is under our control. We're going to take off subscribers, We're not going to give any more notifications and all that.
Speaker 3: So definitely we are.
Speaker 4: But then, of course I'm operating at the moment, for example, my main channel in English language because it's being open under European law, so it's different from American law. At the moment, there is some differences, slight differences that still give me the possibility of being open, maybe more than others. And in my voice said, for a few more months. But in the end, of course, we're all going to be silenced on certain platforms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have a feeling that the more people keep turning towards this darker side of technology and not trying to change this timeline and maybe change the type of technology we're using and use it for the better that it's going to keep going in this dark direction.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Do you think that there's a way to turn this around and possibly change our timeline that we're currently on.
Speaker 4: The timeline is not something that humans can change, something only the.
Speaker 3: Gods can change.
Speaker 4: So I'm sorry to say that unfortunately you will have to follow the timeline that is being dictated by God that puts us on a few trials and a few revelations in order to develop also a man as a species. I guess I mean all tiles are not necessarily bad if we are exploring the war behind that, like you say, and I needed to be ready to not only go to maps, but also to finally live this moment that has been kind of haunting us for a long long time, and that the Abrahamic faiths it is just like the stuck on this point. So the only way you can manifest something that is new an innovative is only if you go through this last phase that each one of these three Brahmic fates have. But it's not only the Brahmi faths. We can go to the KLi Yogo, the Indians. We can go to any other faith in the world, and even to shaming cultures or even to Indian cultures, and they will all tell you that this is the moment in which certain things happen because of an astronomic conjunction that pushes the energy on this planet and that manifests certain things. So I don't think we can as little human beings have a say that we can have a say once more than one two three, one hundred, one thousand a million come together, then the foot form that we generate can actually generate something that really.
Speaker 3: Is powerful in the universe.
Speaker 4: But to do that kind of thing, it's not about some kind of a new age cosmic meditation, about generating something that will bring us I don't know, opening a chak or the other. This is about changing the course of history, the history of mankind. So also the way that we do business, the way that we deal with each other, with the human resources, with everything else on this planet. For a more fair an equal share of things, you don't have to go to communists. Communistms is really prevaricating giving everything to the state and at that point destroying also the will of the person which manifesting capitalism as something that actually then generates money and generates fame, generates fortunes. But if you take out that principle out of the equation, you will have a society of people like in the Reelian society in nineteen eighty four, which are just like slaves of the state. Everything is given to you by the state, and blessed be the state. So politics these days is here in the United States, it's very simple. The Democratic Party is going the socialist communist way, and that can't be permitted because it is the way the illuminative won't to to destroy the state, so America once and for all in the end times and then pass the New World or to China, so they become the leading force of the New World or the which is the dragon. So symbolically we're going from the ego to the dragon.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess you would basically say it's safe to say that people should prepare in their hearts and souls that the world is forever changed and things aren't going to get any easier.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: But we we do have weapons. Uh, we we do have a way to kind of fight against this evil.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Just to basically stand up for ourselves and sovereignty in the face that it's going to happen, but we have to kind of have faith in the good and stay.
Speaker 3: I think it is this.
Speaker 4: You see, the masses have been put the mask a little bit like dogs when they put them you know.
Speaker 1: You need you need to stand up for your sovereignty here.
Speaker 4: I think that at this point is about understanding who is really in control of the society, and understanding how and why they're still in control of our society. Understand also the metaphysical factors that we have discussed the previous in this show that are very important in the same time scenario. And so I think that we are for a solution of this of all these problems is first of all, for us to decide where we want to be on the Is this a chessboard. We can be on the white on the black, but we can't be in the middle because we will not be able to move on. We will just simply get stuck in this chessboard. You have to be either black or white. And it's not about to cause the color of the skin or my jacket, but it is about the fact that once.
Speaker 3: We are with God, we are in.
Speaker 4: The why now when Joe Biden said, you know, Trump.
Speaker 3: Really demonic figure because he said he was the light.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden claimed he was the light, he was the I mean, the guy is telling you he is Lucifer, and he is treating you because of course he's not bringing us the light. The guy is anti life, his pro abortion, he's pro everything that is anti Christian. He will get even the statue of Donald Duck removed because the guy is simply an idiot, and and and and and so now that we have this scenario, Trump is this lution. But I'm not saying that Trump is the perfect person. I'm not saying that Trump is the same that's that would be like the guy is a human. The guy is a human with probably many faults. But he has also a very good business mind and also a very practical mindset, given also by his experience and reality TV. And the fact is that here in the same time scenario you need people are very practical when you are about to unvel to the world.
Speaker 3: The new reality.
Speaker 4: Behind the alien phenomena. For you are about one veal to the world that as civilization might get destroyed, the buy an asteroid in a specific date in the coming years of this and that, and we have to go to.
Speaker 3: Mass because the planet is doing anyway. Now go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think that's pretty clear here that the Illuminati, so the various mystery schools of all, not the ones that are focused on the August, focus us on personal, let's say, personal well being, because you know, all these people who practice various awkward sciences, they're doing it for their own well being.
Speaker 3: These days, even.
Speaker 4: These members of all these awkward secret societies, they are more and more looking into their own interest in the whole thing.
Speaker 3: They're not. They don't have any view of the future. It's that I mean.
Speaker 4: Even Alistair Crowley, who was six sixty six and who of course manifested all things that are probably negative in this modern society thanks to a series of influence that we had in modern culture. Well, but at least he has done something. These people are complete zombies in the nds of their demail, and they are not constructing anything. They're simply destroying everything. And they are very much into seeing the distraction of mankind the submission of mankind.
Speaker 3: So they want.
Speaker 4: Everybody to be silenced, everybody to be subject to their dictatorship. Obama is the guy who is there standing in front of the cameras, and the guy is looking like the more likely canded for me personally to be the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Now, I'd like to close out with one more question something you briefly mentioned a second ago about possible the reality of extraterrestrials or whatever these entities are. We've been seeing a lot in the mainstream news and media talk about UFOs lately. Do you think they're going to pull some kind of fake et card or something along those lines as well?
Speaker 4: Well, well for the airs that we have had, of course, of the talk of the eventual Blue Beam project in this day and age that will see the launch of a messianic figure. It's definitely clear to me but also to most researchers at the moment in which you put you are launching the Antichrist messianic figure that, as I said, there will be a mysanic figure that is genuine another one that is not genuine.
Speaker 3: But the one that is not.
Speaker 4: Genuine will need to impress, impress, and of course that impression can be made by the use of technology, of occult technology of opening certain dimensions of those letting in or out certain energies, and also certain creatures. It is possible, so that will also also that they will do things like Crrea has done the opening of the gates of hell literally and he did it with the ritual in northern Africa.
Speaker 3: Then he came here extracted his aid.
Speaker 4: They opened the gate of health that too now un thirty degrees later of Exieney totally because it's unefat degrees far and night the other day in Death Valley, which is literally hell on f we can say that the energy that is emanating here from California is very important. So why people ask me, why did you come in California and you were in Rome in the health of the beast. Where are you going now? I'm going where I feel that this is generating this energy that is used to enslave mankind because it's here that the virtual cage the Internet has been emanating from, and it here that it took technically, it's a kickstart, and so it's very important we understand that. Of course in the end time also the Internet WWW is the six sixty sixty six that it's present in many ways in the same time SCENARTI interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much, Leo for coming on the night and giving us a greater understanding of all this before you hit out. If people are interested, let them know where they can find all your work, YouTube channel, books, everything like that.
Speaker 4: Well, they can go, of course on the Leo Zagami dot com my website to find the latest article, and apart from that, they can find all the links for my books, which are very important.
Speaker 3: And I think you can never really go.
Speaker 4: Enough in that with an article, even if I try my best to bring all the latest topics that there's attention on my website.
Speaker 3: So the book is it's like going deeper.
Speaker 4: And so I invite people to get the books also because they are a way to sustain my work and my research and what I'm trying to do, and a way we will generate a new society. Is fulaying the foundation of this new society, and books are very important because the moment in which the Internet will be off out, the moment in which magnetic storms will generate problems with the hard disk. Well, I'm sorry, I said that the Gold book is still the one.
Speaker 3: That will survive.
Speaker 5: You're right, absolutely correct.
Speaker 4: So I think so much of drye me on again, and I hope to speak to you soon. And I think that what we're going to be seeing from here to the next four years, unfortunately, is this never ending state of lockdown on and off because of the said, this covering up something much bigger. And the sooner we realize it, the better it is, because when we realize it, we can actually side with the good rad and Avil and the fact that we side with the good not at the last minute. Don't just jump on the bandbag. It's very important, trust me, especially in this moment of time.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you Leo.
Speaker 1: As long as this platform is available, we'll have you on for some updates in the future.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for God bless you.
Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.
Speaker 5: Hello friends, I.
Speaker 1: Am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep Starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curate to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the Jai Cha assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more. On his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.