Speaker 1: You're putting we got some want or something out here. I can't go, but how I did?
Speaker 2: My better?
Speaker 3: Light came on and I did that.
Speaker 2: But they left and they thing running across the yard. Not a good sight man or nothing. I look like the man. I don't know what it was. The right across the yard.
Speaker 1: It seems to be a big foot leaning against the tree in a wood an area.
Speaker 2: I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Tree lines and rush. He sees about a seven and seven and.
Speaker 2: A half foot tall sasquatch looking back at him, and that kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 1: Pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe I, if it's out there, then show me Yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba cabra creature terrorizing.
Speaker 2: His chickens like a grunt and a knock like a w I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make Bigfoot a quote unquote monster.
Speaker 1: Welcome to ECBR Bigfoot Radio. Hey ladies and gentlemen, I'm your host, Daniel bin Wall back with another exciting and awesome podcast with a special guest tonight who I believe we're gonna probably dive into some very interesting discussions.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: First of all, we're going to learn a little bit about his background and uh, you know, probably get right into talking about some of his experiences and probably getting to talk about theories or other beliefs all in between. I think you're gonna want to sit tight and check this out. Please welcome mister l Or do you go by al or Alfred Aler because we are al Okay, we'll get we'll keep we'll keep it to as how you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm doing great, Daniel, how you doing? Brother?
Speaker 1: I'm hanging in there, that's for sure. So yeah, first of all, I want to thank you for jumping on here with me tonight. This is great that you agree to do this and everything. So so I got a feel of your background, but I don't, you know, lay it over to you so you can maybe share with the audience and the listeners and kind of give him a backfill on you if you want to kind of give us some feedback or you know, let us know who you are, what got you into all this, and kind of go from there.
Speaker 2: Okay, my name is alexand a Riga. My brother, Frank was He was one of the first parapsychologists in the United States. He used to go out with Hans Holtzer's right hand man and and and do investigations with their psychic ethel My mom was. My mom was a psychic who had people would come to her all the time. She would get premonitions all the time, and people would come to her, and she would talk in her sleep so much that my father would make us sleep in a spare room. They work instruction, and he wanted to get to work and he couldn't sleep. He couldn't work, he couldn't sleep at night with her talking. I started the Bronxville Paranormal Society many many years ago, and we started off as a paranormal I hate the term of ghost hunting, but we were a paranormal group, and then we just evolved into I'm the director of the New York State Sasquatch Organization, the director of the New York State UFO Project, the director of the New York State dog Man Project, founder of the Bronxville Paranormal Society. Regentry, director of the North American dog Man Project. For mister Cook, Jody Cook and also a moufan member here in New York State. And I do anything in everything. Good friend of mine Chris Reinhardt from discovered Sasquatch. He investigates the Berkshire Mountains and Connecticut. He gave me the nickname the squatch Father. It kind of stuck, and it's what everybody knows me as now, is the squatch Father. But I mean, you know, I do a little bit of everything, and I love I love squatching. I gotta be honest, It's my favorite thing. But whatever comes my way, you know, I'm open to anything and everything.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: One thing you made mention and you touched on right there. You discussed how you hate the term ghost hunter. It's funny you mentioned that because I've been referred to it as a big point or sasquatch hunter, quote hunter. It just gives it an ugly ring that you know. I always tell people, no, I'm a researcher, don't call me a hunter. I mean, but at the same time, you know, if people want to refer to me as a hunter, I guess to a certain except that could be okay. But it's just a lot of ears and a lot of people that hear that perceive it in a still a manner like yeah, we're out to kill something, you know. No. Or the other thing is I've been titled as or introduced as a big expert. Uh. That's like kind of yeah, that's kind of gut turning to me because I like, no, please don't call me that, you know. I mean, I've done a lot of research, I got some experiences, but that doesn't make anybody an expert. I don't care how long you've been involved with this, you know. But yeah, I just want to touch base on that because you know, I don't. I'm sure you had your reasons. We're not wanting to be called or a ghost hunter, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and I don't want to be called an expert in anything. As a matter of fact, I tell people all the time when they refer to me as an expert, like when you get invited to symposiums and stuff and they say, oh, he's an expert and a No, I'm not an expert on anything literally anything. I don't even call myself a research I call myself an experiencer and an investigator. That's what I do. I investigate. I I don't believe I don't believe that there are any experts in this field. There are people who are experiences that experience stuff, and there are people with more experienced time in the field, you know, investigating, and that's it. There are no experts as far as I'm concerned, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, for sure. I mean there's a lot of scientists and people that do get involved with some of this, you know that they are experts in their field, you know, but like you know, for example, doctor Jeff Meldrum, I agree, right, I have no doubt. I mean, and I agreed to call him an expert in his field, yes, I mean, you know, but for him to say, yeah, he's a pick for an expert. No, he just he speaks his mind in beliefs on what he might believe something is. And you know he'll tell you himself. It doesn't make it a fact. But there's the data he's collected and studied. It points towards or gives him that conclusion. You know, just like what we might have, what we gather an observed and witness, you know that all that data gives us conclusions to what we want to believe something is.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, and everybody is entitled to their opinion and what they you know, there's no wrong answers. I mean, no right answers. You know what I mean. So, I mean everybody is entitled to their to their belief and uh, and you know, no one should criticize anybody or be little anybody for what they believe. Another term that I totally hate more than anything is when they when they call people. Oh geez, I can't think of that. I can't think of the term now. I just I just blanked out.
Speaker 1: Uh, don't feel bad. I get that way off.
Speaker 2: Just uh, Dave and Dave Scott says it all the time. Uh, it'll come to me later. We'll get back to that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, it's okay. Yeah, that's totally cool.
Speaker 2: No, just blanked out. I can't stand when I do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm famous for that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I don't feel so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I trust me.
Speaker 1: I'm well known for it. So I've had a blank out many times when I would have questions to ask my guests. Usually I try to have most of the stuff written down, but well, I'll write it down as I.
Speaker 3: Go and you know, but no, it's all good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you also said that Bigfoot's been your favorite, you know, a subject got all the different things you've gotten involved with. What got you into Bigfoot or liking it?
Speaker 2: Well, when I was twelve years old, I had an experience down in South Florida. My sister lived in a little town called Davy, Florida, and she lived on the outskirts of Davy and her property backed up against the Everglades. And then teen seventy four lived in a little development called Sunshine Acres. They were just building the development. It was still cowboy country down there.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 2: The only thing that the biggest thing that came around on the floor to July was the rodeo. Other than that, there were no sidewalks or streetlights. There was a cowboy down and everybody had three rifles on the pickup truck, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh sure.
Speaker 2: My father and my uncle would send me and my cousin down to Florida every year. It was like our summer vacation, and my brother in law would put us to work around the property. We'd cut grass, we'd paint, we did all kinds of stuff. But we also had dirt bikes that we would ride in the swamp, and you know, we hit, we'd go in the woods and we'd shoot guns and everything. And we since we went back every year, we knew a lot of the kids in the area, you know, the kids that would have been there from the beginning, and then the newer kids had moved in. And so one summer we were down there. I was nineteen seventy four. I was twelve, my cousin Anthony was fifteen. It was a drought that summer in South Florida. The Everyglades was on fire and a lot of the wildlife was getting pushed in and us being right on the cuffs of the Everglades. My cousin Anthony and I were watching wrestling one night, and one Saturday night, we're up late watching wrestling, and something walked past the us that smelled the high heaven, you know, and my sister had two you know, can nine German shepherds that went ballistic and we had to throw him in the garage because if they would have woke up my brother in law, who was an ext marine, he would have kicked everybody's ass. And because he had his own restaurant and he worked late hours, so when he got home he was tired, so Anyway, we tell my sister the next morning and yeah, something walked by the house. It's smelled the high heaven. And my brother in law said, oh, must have been the sky. And me and my cousin Anthony looked at each and like, what are you talking about? What's the skunk game? You know, we thought he was pulling our legs. We didn't believe him, you know, right, And my sister went on to explain, it's the Florida version of Bigfoot. Now. Look, I seen the Patty video in seventy two when I was ten years old, and with all my cousins and I told them all right then and there where we've seen it. I think it was a trailer at the end of like a James Bond movie. I said, that thing is real. That's not a man in a costume. The vibe I got was that was a real deal, and I believed it ever since I was ten years old. I'm sixty two now. And so we went out that day. We used to meet all our friends in the woods and you know, jump bikes and stuff like that, and was talking to all the local kids and they were like, yeah, when it gets hot like this, the skunk game comes around, and it was like nonchalant to them. It wasn't a big deal, you know, And me and my cousin were like, wow, this is insane, you know where you know, we're used to dealing with thugs and back alleyways in the city and you know, New York, not monsters in the woods in South Florida, you know. And one night, so that was the first time that came by. Then a couple like a week later, again, we were up late one night watching like Don Kirshion's Rocks concert. It came out at one o'clock in the morning, it was, and it just ended around two, and we were going to bed and she had a big queen sized bed in her sun room that faced the front of the house or the front of the house had a circular driveway with a fountain an it, but it was opened, but the house was fenced in around the three sides because of the dogs. And we're laying in bed and the senseral lights go on and we see this giant shadow go across the front of the wall. You know, Oh wow. We're both looking up at this shadow and the dogs start going ballistic. So I jumped out of bed. I grabbed both dogs and drag him into the garage. But when I came out, I belly crawled like an army man to the window. Our bed was up against a picture window that was like four feet high. It was by four feet by eight, so it was a huge picture window. I peeked out from under the window and there in the middle of the driveway was this nine foot monster that looked like King Kong to me. Okay wow, and it's standing there and you know, Highside Beating twenty twenty. I didn't know at the time, as a twelve year old kid that it had seen its reflection in the glass and it thought it was another skun game. And it did this like incredible fult scream and flex and it was just like insane, you know. And my cousin Anthony just frozen the bed. He wasn't moving an inch. And it started to walk around side of the house. And on the particular side of the house that it was walking along, there was empty lots because I guess the development wasn't really built up. There was a few houses here and there. So I pulled my cousin out of the bed. I said, come on, man, we got to check this out. And we ran into the bathroom in between the kids rooms, and the window was we kept the lights off. We had tinted windows and a black screen, and we're watching this thing as it walks along the fence line. And I'm going to say it was nine feet tall, nine hundred pounds, and I'm probably being light. And the reason I say it was nine feet tall is because I know that fence was six foot tall for the dogs, and it was head and shoulders above the fence, you know. And as it's walking past us, we're watching it. It's looking at us like it can see us, and we can't understand how to think and see us because we're in the dark. And at one point it stops and it picks up a wild watermelon and it takes a bite and it just there's nothing left but two nubs. It drops the nubs and it starts walking towards the back of the property. And again I dragged my cousin Anthony out to the patio, which was screened in because I knew once it passed the back to the corner of the house, the sensor lights in the back would go on as well, you know, And it had a red tint to it, like its hair and hair looked it looked like the hair was black, but when the sens of lights were hitting it, it had like a red tint its hair color, and its eyes were red. Now I don't know if that was their color of its eyes or if that was just from the reflection of the sense of lights, you know, but it did have canines because when it screamed, I could see the canines. And as it's walking past the back of the house where we're hanging out and the screened in patio watching it go by, and the whole time it's walking by, it's turned looking at us, like I can see us. Squats down at a man made lake at the house behind our house had a man made lake, squatted down there, drank the water out of the lake, and then it walked off into the woods where we used to ride our dirt bikes and go horseback riding and everything, and it just started screaming. So the next day we told my brother in law and my sister when they woke up what happened, and we went out and on the side of the fence line there were tracks. I think there were like sixteen inches long, and eight inches wide. And my brother said, Okay, when I come home tonight, I'm gonna come home for lunch and we're gonna cast him because he wanted to put the tracks on the bar at the restaurant and two tracks, and he wanted to put two tracks at the bar in the house for a conversation piece, you know. But the restaurant got really busy, and when the horse rancher would come by to take tours out into the woods, they always rode by our house and they walked, they rode over the tracks and destroyed them. So we never did get any tracks. And oh man, yeah, you know, but you know, we didn't mind the rest because all the girls would come by on the horses, so you know, we would be hanging out by the fence balking to them and stuff. But we lost the tracks. But then a couple of nights went by and at the beginning of the development, I'm going to say it was like the the west southwest end of development. And then we're surrounded by canals and the only way to get up to this development is over there is one lane, one car bridge. Go yeah, with one car over the time. And in the beginning of the development was this horse rancher who was good friends with us because my sister used to live across the street from him, originally in a greenhouse. When they built the house in the back of the property, they built a bigger one with an end ground pool, you know. So our friend we would go. We would go work at his father's horse ranch, would shovel shit to make a few dollars to get beer or something, you know, or we would take tours out in the woods in the swamps when he didn't have anybody to take the tours out. But he had just picked up a horse from like Wyoming or Montana that was really wild, and he couldn't put it in the stalls because they would kick it amid all the other horse is nervous. So he kept it out in the corral that night, and he had a Native American Seminole Indian work in the horse to break it well. One night, my brother in wall came home from the restaurant around twelve thirty one o'clock, and he used to bring all like the burnt pizzas home, you know, and it was it was like our midnight snack, and we would sit out in the patio and we'd eat the burnt pizzas. And one night we're sitting out there, we're all talking, talking to me and my sister, my brother in law, and my cousin, and we started hearing gunfire coming from the horse rancher's house. So we run to the front of the house and you can see muzzle flashes like a thirty thirty going off. Boom boom, boom boom, you know. And my brother says, jump on your bikes and go check it out. So we jumped on our dirt bikes and we ran it. We drove over everybody's lawn that was we just because we were trying to get there as fans as we could. So we just drove over everybody's lawn and we got down to the corner and we see our friend that were talking to our friends, and the whole neighborhood is out, you know, and we're saying, what's going on, and he says, yeah, the skunk ape came here tonight and he tried to get my father's new horse, you know, snuck up on my father's new wild Mustang or whatever it was. And and what happened was it creeped up on this wild mustang, and it grabbed it from its hind quarters, you know. But the horse must have kicked out, jumped the corral and got into the pasture. And at that point the rancher came out and he started shooting at the skunk gate. So you know, the sheriff comes, everybody comes. It's a whole big deal. The next day we go back down there again. The Native American comes to get the horse. He goes out to the pasture to get the horse. He brings it back in and when he got in, the horse had handprints on its hind quarters, like to grab you by your wrist and squeeze real hard. That's what it had on its hind quarters. Not claw marks, fingerprints on its hind quarters. And it was a Native American who said he had a horse must have kicked out to get to break the grip to get away, you know. And the sheriff said, okay, we're gonna pick up the patrols in this area because you know, you guys, you're right on the on the on the edge of the Everglades, and you know, you got a lot of action going around here, you know. And you gotta understand, this was a little, little town back in seventy four, and it was like it was like in Maybury. It was just the sheriff and the deputy and that was it, you know. And our development was like a two miles square and I used to jog it every day. And at the end of our road was a cattle rancher and he had a white Brahma bull. And this bull was as big as a mini van, you know what I mean he was. He had to hump in his back and he was just a big, big boy. And I know how big he was because I had to get into the pasture went. I was jogging past this lady's house and she had a Saint Bernard and she happened to be coming up the street and she hit the automatic gate to open the gates because she could drive in. And I'm running by. The dog is going crazy barking at me. The dog comes running out chasing me, and I'm thinking, Kujo, this dog's gonna eat me down. In South Florida, it's not like New York. We don't have There's not trees all over the place that you can climb to get away. And then this dog is gaining on me, and the only place I thought to go was that pasture because the fence was only like four feet high, you know what I mean, And I knew that dog was probably too heavy to jump over it. So I dove over the fence to go into the pasture, and the dog jumped up against the fence and was going absolutely crazy. And at that point I got up and I looked up and the bull was looking at me, and the bull was looking at the dog, and the dog was making so much noise that the bull was really focusing on the dog. So I started working my way around to the front gate, and I was using the cows as protection. I was hiding behind the cows so the bull wouldn't charge me, you know. By the time I got By the time I got to the front gate, the lady down the street had called the dog backs. I was able to go get out of the gate and go home. And actually, the dude who owned that cattle ranch hated us because we would come flying out of our street one hundred miles an hour. No streets were all gravel back then down there, you know, and not to go down on the dirt bikes, we'd had to take a wide turn and we would tear up his lawn every day, every day. And my brother in law was always paying this dude to reside his lawn because we were tearing it up every time we came around that turn. You know, it was like, you guys got to slow down when you come out of this road, you know. And uh, you know, we were two kids from New York were wild and crazy. We're having fun. We're having the fun of you know, time of our lives down to Florida. You know, we didn't have dirt bikes in the city. You know, we're guns and stuff, right, so.
Speaker 3: You guys are doing doing what kids like to do, have fun, you know.
Speaker 2: Everything everything that the local kids were doing, we were doing. You know. We were yeah, whatever you want to do, let's do were We were into everything, you know. And uh, one night, my brother in law and my sister were going there. We had some had some friends flying from New York and they we're gonna take them down to Miami dancing and dinner and all of that jazz. And they told us, you know, we had to watch stay home babysit the kids. And they said, listen, you know these are what the guns are. If you have any issues you know, let the dogs out first, and if that doesn't do it, you know, here's here's what the guns are. You know, just make sure what happens to the kids. And you know, they got home around two o'clock in the morning, and it was a pretty quiet night. Nothing had happened. And you know, of course the dogs go nuts when they hear the car pull into the driveway. So I had to let the dogs out because they would have just tore up the door jumping up against it. And so we all go out. We're all sitting in the driveway and my drug law had just bought a brand new like I don't know if it was a Mark two, Mark three Lincoln Continental. It was loaded, it was gorgeous, and we're all standing around the car and we hear this blood curdling scream. I mean, it just put the fear of God in you and nobody knew what it was. And then right after the scream, you'd seen like a double barrel shotgun go off, boom, and it was coming from the cattle rancher's property, you know. So my sister grabbed the door and ran his side. She was petrified, and my brother us to jump into Carllege because see what happened. So my cousin Anthony jumped in the front seat, I jumped in the back. I had my brother law open up the sunroof. I'm hanging out of the sun roof. We drive down to the end of the corner, and just as we get to the corner, the deputy is coming down the street doing the patrol, and we get stuck behind the deputy and he's going like two miles an hour, and he's got his spotlight facing to the left, facing the swamp, you know, and we're behind him and we're watching and we can see another car at the other end of the development, because you know, one thing about Florida, it's flat, you know, so you can see for miles. And we've seen another car at the end of the draw, at the end of the doult. We just assumed it was probably the sheriff, and everybody's looking to the left, looking to the left, when the creature comes running out of the darkness from the right and the deputy hits it, and the deputy's car stopped like it hit a telephone pole. Okay, this thing just stopped dead. But the creature stumbled and went down and he took down like a school bus sign. And from what the guys were telling me who replaced the sign, those signs are supposed to be able to take like two hundred mile an hour winds and not get bent. Well listening landed on that sign and it pancaked that sign. Okay wow, And it gets back up and it starts limping over to the police car. Now my bron Wai hits it with the high beams. He got a better look at it. I'm hanging out of the out of the sun roof. It's like slow motion. It's it's surreal, you know what I mean. Like it you don't even believe what you see. You're you're I tell people, when you see these things, your brain can't comprehend what your eyes are seen because it's supposed to exist. And I'm sitting there and we're only four feet behind the deputy's car, and it limps over to the deputy's car and it stopped and it looks down at the deputy and it screams at him, and it does like a hammer punch in the front of the car. He hits his car so hard that the back of the car comes off the ground. Okay wow, and it limps off into the swamp. At this point, the sheriff has turned the corner. He's coming down and he puts his lights on. He comes racing down and he's taking reports. Now, back then, the sheriff, the deputies used to carry the shotgun in the front seat between the driver and the passenger. You know, it's not like today when they keep everything in the trunk. And the sheriff said to the deputy, why ain't she shoot it with the shotgun? And the deputy said, gun wasn't big enough, you know, he wasn't big enough. And he's taken the deputy's report of what happened. You know, he's taken our report what happened because we were witnesses, because the car was totaled, you know. And the cattle rancher comes flying up in this pickup truck and he says, you got to come back to my ranch. You gotta see what that damn skunkcape did to my prize bull. And I'm thinking, there's no way, there's no way the skunkcake could do anything to that bull. That bull had to be twenty five hundred pounds. It was as big as a minivan, you know. So the sheriff takes off with the with the cattle rancher. We go around the deputy, We followed it, We followed the shoe, We followed the sheriff. We get to the cattle rancher's house and the sheriff is panning the pasture and there in the middle of the pasture is this white Brahma bull bleeding out with no head. And wow, and then he pans the pasture like another hundred yards to the to the to the east, and there's the head. You know what I mean. This creature ripped the head off this Brahma bull. Now, being a twelve year old kid, I love bull riding, you know what I mean. So when the rodeo came to town, I was hanging out as close as I could to the bull riders, you know, and I was talking to the cowboys and everything, and they were telling me that the Brahma bulls were the worst because they were ornery, you know. And then they said, you never want to draw a Brama because the Brama's ornery. And I was like, and I got this in the back of my head. This bull was ornery, and this creature ripped its head off, you know. And then at that point they called it a state police and the county police, and they came in with helicopters and horses and dogs and they searched the swamp high and load. They never found anything. And we thought that they were going to come and into view us like the news people, because that whole summer they were interviewing county police, state police, all kinds of people who were seeing skuncapes all over Florida because the fires and the everglades and the skuncapes were all over South Florida. So we thought that they would come and interview us. We raced it out in the morning to get the newspapers. We were in the papers, went to the local wind Dixie and got all the newspapers, and there was nothing about any of it in the newspapers. No one ever came to interview us. It was like it never happened. But I was. I was talking to Dave Sheeley. I mean he's the guy, Yeah, he ran the Skunkate Museum in Florida.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, yeah, I was actually thinking about him when you were telling me this. I was like, yeah, this should be too far from his area.
Speaker 2: And he we was talking and he had me put that experience in in his website on his museum, right, and some chicks from the BFR row read it, and she called me. She was actually like the state director from the BFR row And I forgot her name, read Merrylit or something like that. She was the same age as I was. She lived in the next town over from from Davy. Her father had a garage and Davy, and her uncle was a cop in the next town over, I think it was called Cooper City, and they would come home at night and he would tell his family about all these sightings in Davy, you know, and her uncle would come over and tell all the sightings that they would have all these sightings in Cooper City. So she was telling me about all our stuff and when as I was telling her about my stuff, and she put my story into the BFRO website. But she was like she went above beyond the call of duty.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: She got like photographs, aerial photographs of sunshine acres, and she marked out where our house was, where the course ranchers ouse was, where the cattle ranchers house was. She got all these articles from all the papers in South Florida, from the early seventies and up to seventy four about all the skunkcap reports. So she put everything into my report and just blew me away when and then I ended up talking to Sevilla Erwin and she did an artist rendering of the creature I seen, you know, and she put that in the report as well. I mean, yeah, it was it was. It was when I could wait to get home to New York to tell my brother what happened, you know, because I know my brother was like my brother had every kind of book you could think of under the Son in his room, from UFOs and Big for Lockness, Monster, you know, all demons and all kinds of so whenever he finished reading it, I read it. So I couldn't wait to get home to tell my brother about it. And my cousin Ante, he's like, no, you can't tell you brother, And I was like, why why can't I tell my brother? And he's like, because if you tell your brother, your brother's going to tell everybody else in the family and we're going to get riddle culed. And if we get the way my families were a big Italian family, the way we show our love is by breaking everybody's chops, you know what I mean. Oh, my cousin Antony. He said, if they break my bulls, I'm gonna kick this shit out of you, you know what. I And he was a weightlifter, he was a big dude for fifteen and I was a martial arts guy. We fought all the time, you know. But I didn't really want to fight my cousin Antony. They had no desire to fight him, you know. So when I got back to New York, I only told like my two best friends about it. I never mentioned anything to my cousin, to my brother, And about thirty years later, forty years later, my brother wrote a book and he called my sister because my sister's an intuitive, you know, and my sister said, you should talk to Al. Al's the one in the family that has all the experiences, like mom, you know. So then when I told my brother about it, He's like, why didn't you ever tell me? And I was like, cause Anthony threatened to kick my ass.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to have to fight my cousin, you know. And my brother, like my brother called my sister to validate everything. But at the time, my cousin Anthony had passed and my brother in law had passed, so it was just my my, my, my version and what my sister remembered, you know. I mean, of course you remember the incident that summer and everything, but yeah, I know, so it was it was, it was. It was when I got back to New York and I lived in the city and the only patch of grass I had in the front of my house was maybe like ten feet by eight feet little piece of grass, like like a postage stamp piece of grass. And my my actually my bedroom used to be the front porch. My father was a carbager. He closed it off and made an extra bedroom out of it. But the only windows he had at the time in his carpenter shop was like a front porch of front window. So I had a big picture window in the front with two little ones. And I always used to think that the Bigfoot was going to come to come to the city and reach through that window, grabbed me out of my bed and pulled me out because my bedroom was like the size of a prison cell, you know. Man, I was like for like two years, I couldn't sleep. It just freaked me out so much because it was such an experienced traumatic experience. I couldn't sleep for like two years, you know. I mean I still went into the woods with my friends and we hung out in the woods and we built forts and we did all that stuff and be begun fights. But so as it got dark, man, I got out of those woods.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because you know up in New York. Yeah, a lot of people don't realize what they're thinking New York. They're thinking of the Yeah, in the cities. You know, they don't realize how much mountains and woods there is in New York.
Speaker 2: You know, I live in the right on the tip of the southern the southern Catskill Mountain Range. Oh and the Catskill Mountain Range by itself is five hundred thousand square acres.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And north of that is the Adirondack Mountains, and that's six million acres, you know what I mean. So people don't realize how much how how New York or the Northeast looks like the Pacific Northwest, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I've often told people, even with my research and what I when people ask about the East Coast or like here in Virginia, well, I don't.
Speaker 3: Just speak for Virginia.
Speaker 1: But I say, people on the restimate the East coast, you know, just because the Pacific Northwest has the reputation for Bigfoot. Uh, you're neglecting what we got over here because they saw a lot of them have never been out here, you know. Again, they think of the city like I'm originally from Massachusetts, but like, oh, you're from Boston. No, I didn't live in the city. I lived in a rural town, you know, a couple hours outside of Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been to Boston. My parents took us there when we were little kids on the Amtrak, you know, to go to the you know, check out the aquarium and all that good stuff. But you know, I grew I always grew up in the woods.
Speaker 3: But to see the city. It's cool to see in the city.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong, because it's some cool stuff in the city.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, city, The city is good and cool for young, young adults, you know what I mean, our young friends. Like I mean, I took my kids to Madison sut Garden to see the circus and down, you know, to see the Nick Games, a range of games. Yankee Games City, you know, the statue of liberty, to empire, state building. The city is a beautiful place, but not to live, you know what I mean. I don't want to live in the city. I want to live up here in the country, you know, an hour and a half away, you know, up in the woods I got. I got about one hundred acres of woods behind my house that was all apple orchards, and across the street, I have another one hundred acres of wetlands. And I like where I like. We don't have any sidewalks, we don't have any street lights. I love living up in the country, you know.
Speaker 3: All right, Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: A lot of your a lot of your upper class, upper class, rich city people are now moving to.
Speaker 2: The country, screwing everything up, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, they're making they're making the cost of living go up in the in these you know, country areas. Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're they're they're they're buying up all our farms and turning them into a million dollar homes. I mean, that's all I see them. All right. Yeah, it works for me because it makes the value of my house go up. But I got to be honest with you, Ever since COVID, all those people that moved up from the city. You don't know how much dirtier it is now with these people living up here, because they just to throw their crap out the windows of their cars, you know what I mean. They don't bring it home with them and throw it in the garbage. And it drives me absolutely insane when I see that stuff on the side of the road or you know, on the parkway and stuff. It was never like that before. You know, I've been up here in thirty years, and when I moved up here was really rural and it was beautiful and it was peaceful, and there were no city folks up there. That was the only city folk up here, you know. And now it's it's they're really you know, they're they're very inconsiderate people, and they I think everybody should pick up after them like they're above you, you know, because they're rich and stuff. And it makes makes me insane. But you know, that's one of my pet peeves.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a question regarding I wanted to go back to when you were talking about the experience you heard. You've heard the scream on a couple of different occasions. One of the one of the ways you described it was blood curdling.
Speaker 2: Well, the blood curdling scream, the blood curdling scream was actually the Brahma ble get his head ripped off.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was the bull that was making that noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay. When I heard the bigfoot scream at towards the window, when he thought there was another skunk ape there in the yard, you know, with him, that was totally totally different than the than the Brahma bule get its head ripped off. Yeah, it wasn't blood curdling. It was deeper. It was more of like a roar, you know what I mean. Yeah, it was. It was more of a roar. It was weird because I'm behind a plate glass window and when it screamed at the its reflection in the window, I could swear I felt they come through the window and my hair get blown back, you know what I mean. It was that powerful, you know. And when it got off into the woods where we used to have our bonfires and ride our dirt bikes and stuff like that, and it would go off in there and it would echo through the woods. The animals, all the animals, the horses and the cows, all the animals were the dogs in the Neighborhoo would go off everything when everything was just crazy, when crazy, you know, when it when they did that.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So is there any.
Speaker 1: Kind of animal that you could like compare it to or was it something just totally unique itself?
Speaker 2: The sound only other thing I ever heard that sounds not that it sound like the skunk ape, but it was just as powerful. Was I heard a lion one time at the zoo having a bad day, and it was going off, I mean really really going off, so much so that the people in that area where he was were all running away, you know what I mean. Wow, And everybody was running away from it, and you could feel like the the infrasound hitting you and freaking you out, you know, like my wife and kids, they stopped dead in their tracks, like where going any further? And the people that were in the area, because the way the lion then was set up, it was down in a pit, you know, so that war was coming up over the pit, and as everybody was running away from the lion, I ran towards it, you know what I mean. It was the only thing that I ever heard at that time that sound like it sounded like the big Foot, you know, it was that deep and that powerful and just that scary. You know, wow, it was really really this lion was having a bad day. I don't know what this problem was, but man, he was going off. And then the only other thing I felt I ever heard that was as powerful as that was a dog man. But it was a totally different kind of sound that didn't sound like a big foot in any way, shape or form, but you could feel the power of its force when it's when it screamed or howled or whatever you want to call what it was doing, you know what I mean. That was the only other thing I ever felt that felt that powerful, totally different sound but just as powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they must have one heck of a set of lungs on them, because I mean, I've heard other stories where people like describe some very loud like baring yells or screams.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah they do when they do the one thing you can you will never mistake a dog man going off for a big foot, believe me. And they're not. They're they don't even it's not even close. It's not even close. The dog man's got this real weird, raspy kind of howl. Scream, whatever you want, to call it, where the Bigfoot is much more basier, deeper, and it doesn't have like that, that's that rough kind of screen to it. It's just pure power, you know, right, Yeah, I mean it's just totally different, different sounds, but they're both as powerful. But the only day I ever heard that sounded like the big Foot of the skunk gpe was the lion.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's awesome though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I couldn't believe it, you know what I mean. Like I flashed back to twelve years old when I was a kid in Florida when I heard that thing go off, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you never forget any experience like that.
Speaker 2: No, And I had to go see for myself that it was actually a lion and not a skunkcape, you know right. Like my wife and kids were like, no, we're not going down there, Dad will stay up here. I'm like, okay, I'm like that, you know, right.
Speaker 3: So do you think since the seventies.
Speaker 1: Up to modern times do you think the sightings may have increased or perhaps decreased?
Speaker 4: Oh second, yeah, I got you back, Okay, okay there, so yeah, yeah, since the seventies up to now, do you think sightings either increased or decreased over time, or what's your take on that.
Speaker 2: I think they increased. I think there's more there's more people intruding on their on their lands. Number one. I think Colvin made a lot of people hikers, you know what I mean, And campers. They got a lot of yeah, you know. So I think there's more people in the woods hiking. I think they're they're they're they're invading. They're builders. Builders are invading on their territory and build. Like I said, up here, we're losing all our farms to these giant, million dollar homes, you know, where before it was just cattle, uh, you know, and horses and stuff like that. So there's more people up here now, there's more people hiking. I mean when I go out and and I'm I hate to he's the term researcher because I'm really not. But when I'm just out there investigating, running around looking for stuff, and I see people in the woods, like these yuppies and stuff with their kids, and the kids are like one hundred and fifty feet ahead of the parents, and the parents are on the phone and no one's paying attention. These kids are running around and I'm thinking, my god, man, pay attention to your kids. Something can grab something. Not only could something grab them like a big foot or a dog man. But you know, we have I don't care what anybody says. We have mountain lions in New York. Now, we have black bear. We even have wolves. The wolves are even back now, you know. So I mean, yeah, somebody, somebody, something can grab your child. And by the time you get around that bend to see where your child is, your child to be gone. And they walk around the woods, they walk around, they go in on arms. They're not carrying. I mean not that everybody should have a firearm on them, but at least some kind of survival knife or a walking stick or something to protect yourself in case you come up against a wild animal, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, some strong bear spray or something, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pepper, some kind of bear spray, something that can you could put between you and a wild animal. Because the woods are there's just tons of wild animals up here, and and these kids are running around. The parents are oblivious to it. And I'm like, you know, who am I to tell them how to raise their kids, you know what I mean? So I keep my mouth shutting I just watch and say, I say a prayers, and I hope these people, you know, catch up to those kids before they get taken or something, you know, because I know what's in these woods. I spend a lot of time in these woods that night, you know, and I go in on all different kinds of you know, evenings I go out. I'll go in on Halloween. I'll go in on a full moon. I'll go in when there's no moon. I'll go in when there's a lunar eclipse, when there's a solar eclipse. I'm always going out in different times because I'm out there investigating how what's out there on certain nights and how the energy changes and all of that stuff, you know what I mean. So I know it's out there. Man. I've seen so much stuff in the woods that you know, if I tell people what I've seen, that would definitely put me in a straight jacket and throw me in a panted room and throw the key away. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, considering you know things I know. Back when I first got involved with all this, you know, you didn't hear too many people talk about it. You know, it's only about fifteen years ago. But I mean people were, I guess, but they were more online. I discovered when I got on social media. I discovered that, Wow, there's a lot of people all with this. But you know, they stayed inside their little groups on social media, you know, and discuss theories and different things. But you know, I guess.
Speaker 3: Over the years, more and more and more got out.
Speaker 1: You know, it was becoming I guess the best way to put it, less taboo. You know, reality was becoming more. It was becoming more of a reality to people, you know, even to the skeptics. I mean, there's more and more skeptics now than anything there. You know, I like a good healthy skeptic because they're considering that possibility.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, well you need you need to be you need to be. You need the skeptics to be out there to question everything you do. And you and I believe you should question everything.
Speaker 3: You know absolutely.
Speaker 2: You know, there are some people that no matter what you tell them or what you show them or how you present it, they're just not going to buy it in any way, shape or form, you know, And then you have you know, and I understand because uh, it was bad enough with CGI and paradolia and stuff like that. And now we have AI and it's forget about it. It's gonna make stuff impossible to know the truth, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So absolutely AI is flirting social media.
Speaker 3: I mean there are.
Speaker 1: These fake pages putting out fake flyers and posters from movies that are not even happening, you know, So you know, and now they're even using celebrity or they use AI images on creating celebrities and like you know, and so much more.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I got them come across my feud all the time. There's celebrities promoting something that they know nothing about, you know what I mean, right, you know, But but it's just gonna make it's gonna make the legitimate research is life a lot harder, you know, to prove the real photos, you know, compared to the fake ones and the real audio and stuff like that. So you know, I have all that equipment and I and I use it all. You know, I got everything when I go out, I got all kinds of digital I always you know, I always tell everybody, if you're gonna invest in digital voice recorders, get two from two different manufacturers because they use different frequencies. You know what I mean? And what you miss the one you may catch on the other. I got all of that stuff. I got a full spectrum, I got a night vision, I got a thermal, I got all kinds of stuff. But I'm more into at this stage of the game environmental readings and how the readings change when stuff is presented to the environment and what brings what in. There are certain frequencies and vibrations and stuff like that that you can put out there to bring to see what comes in. And you know, it's not always bringing in a Bigfoot. Maybe sometimes you'll bring in a wind to go or dog man. You know, you don't know because you're experimenting with all of this stuff and you and you're just seeing what happens, you know what I mean. And we ran into something last this this Halloween was it this Helloween though I think it was last Halloween. My cousin and I were out there and we ran into something. Psychic said, you're gonna see I have a team psychic. She's from Arkansas, she's Native American. She's like fifth generation psychic. And she didn't even tell me she was a psychic till three years after we knew each other, and she told us she is you're gonna see something. She called it a bear squad. She said, it looks like a bear. It looks like a bigfoot, but it's got a bear's head. Be careful with this thing. It's very, very dangerous, you know. And I gotta be honest with you. When she tells me stuff like that, I think, like, what are you smoking? You know what I mean? But I've been working with this woman for like fifteen years, and she's never wrong. Oh. Whatever she said this is going to happen, happens. And my cousin and I were out there and it was like a Halloween and it was like a lunar eclipse or something like that, and she said this thing was going to come out. And I had these quick, little, quick little story. I had glow sticks set up in a circle around us. It's different color glow sticks, and at one end of the one end of the area, I had a yellow glow stick, and at one point I was seeing three yellow gloves sticks. So I turned to my cousin and go, sure, am I losing my mind? Or is it three yellow glow sticks looking back at us? And he goes, yeah, he goes, that's weird. There was only one in that pack, and I go, yeah, what the hell was that? So I said, come on, let's go see what it is. So we got up and we put our headlamps on. We had really powerful headlamps, and we're walking over. They go say, that night there was like one percent of the moon, so it was really dark. So we're looking over and we get about fifty feet maybe seventy five feet away from it, and two the yellow glow sticks blink. So I stopped my cousin because but this is like the first time my cousin's ever been out squatshing, you know. And I stop him and I say, Sean, light your machete. I'm gonna plow my machete because I don't know what we're walking into here. So we start walking again, and we got our headlamps. There were there. They were food. They went from flood to spot and put them on flood so we can light up as much area as we can, you know. And as we're getting closer, all of a sudden, this thing starts to stand up and it goes up, and it's going up and up and up and up. This thing is like ten feet tall, two thousand pounds and We're looking up at this thing and it's looking at us, and my cousin's like, yo, cous what are we doing? So we should start backing out. And as we start to back out, it turns and it runs north up the woods and it was like a four foot stone wall and up here and then you probably know, being from Massachusetts, we have a lot of stone walls that just run through the woods in all different directions. Well, this thing, we heard it crash through the woods and I thought it was taking down treet I thought it jumped over the stone wall and was taking down trees on the other side. Well, the last time we went back, we noticed that it had run through the stone wall. It ran right through this stone wall that was four feet high and about two feet thick, and it knocked all the stones into the other direction, running north. And at that point I called the psychic and she said, well, I told you this thing was dangerous. Why did you guys go towards it? And I was like, because we didn't know what it was, and I wanted to see what it was. I wanted to see what was looking at us, you know, never thinking that it was a bear squatch until we got right, we've seen it, you know. And because I was thinking, she was saying bear squatch and I'm thinking gugway maybe, you know, but I never heard of a gugway in the Northeast, you know. And so then we called her and she said, it's time for you guys to leave, you know. So we said, okay, we'll leave. And as we were leaving along the Appalachian Trail, we were walking along the fifty two acre lake. The trail ran along this lake. This thing must have came back and threw a stone at us that was like the size I don't know. It had to be like a two hundred pounds stone because when it hit the lake, the splash went up like twenty five feet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And my cousin was like, what's that. I told him it was a beaver, just a beaver, don't worry about it. He's from the city, he doesn't know, you know, I'm not familiar with the with the woods the country. So he goes, that was just a beaver. I go, yeah, we got big beavers up here, you know. And we hiked out without any incident. And then when we got to the car, I told him I said, yeah, I just want to let you know that wasn't a beaver, because yeah, I didn't think it was, but but we looked. We looked up up on the hill because right where we were there had been like a fire at one point in the woods, so it was a clear clear almost like a clear cut from the fire. And we were looking up there with our high powered headlamps and our headlamps I didn't go like seven hundred feet when you put them in the spot, and we were looking for eye shine and everything, and we didn't see nothing up there. So whatever this thing was, it was hiding either behind a really big tree or a really big rock, you know, because we didn't see any eye shine, We didn't see anything you know, up there. But it definitely the rock definitely came from above us, you know, to the and over our heads. It wasn't trying to hit us, I don't think. I think it was just trying to get us out of that location. You know, we were leaving anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think the most cases, when you know, when rocks get thrown, which I've had a football size stone thrown at me some years ago, you know, and and I I think, yeah, exactly what you said. I honestly believe they are just trying to intimidate you, like, hey, get out of this area. You don't belong here, You're you know, for whatever reason, you know, either if that's the area they're inhabiting, or like the incident I had, I think because there was young ones in the area, you know. Yeah, and you know they were just trying to protect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I mean they When I go out into the woods, I don't usually light a fire for two reasons. They I don't want to burn the woods down because it's always in the fall. And number two, I don't want to give away my location to anybody that may be out there, you know. So I have glow sticks. I put glow sticks down and whenever we're out there, and I have like five different locations I go to because different times of the year are different clans and different different locations. And no matter where I go to, I'll put a circle of glow sticks down around us, and at some point during the night, they'll come in and they'll start throwing a little at us. No one ever gets hit. The rocks land on the other side of the glow sticks. They don't even land in the circle. But when they want you to go, they'll let you know it's time to go, and then you have to go. And we usually get herded out to a certain point, you know, Like one of my locations is four miles deep in, so we get to about the two mile point. That's when they usually stop and turn around and go back. But we usually get heurted out to that location, so they know that we're actually leaving.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But like I said, we never One time, we were actually doing an investigation on Hollow's Eve and it was a full moon and it was a meteor shower and we didn't know what to really expect, and we heard a fast squatch walk over to us with the parabolic mic and it was walking over to us and it was heavy and it whooped three times at us. Of course, I wasn't going to leave because the night was just getting started and I thought there was I just felt like there was more to come. And at one point we didn't know that we were camped out right above a dogman then, you know, so we weren't arms way, but we didn't know that it wasn't We weren't there for the dogman. We were just there because I found this location that was really it had three quartz crystal stones set up like in a pyramid, and I wanted to do all kinds of experiments. And then we were going to work our way back. We had three locations picked out that night, and work our way back towards the car. But we're sitting there and we got the three whoops, and you know, and my camera guys like, I think it's time to go, and I go, no, no, not yet, and we heard him come over with the parabolic mic sounded like, you know, sounded like he weighed, you know, a thousand pounds the way he was walking. And at one point, this bigfoot threw a stone the sides of a bowl and ball. We were up on a ridge about forty feet above the swamp and it was west of the swamp, maybe one hundred feet west of us, below us. It threw this stone. Not only did it throw the stone up towards us, but he threw it over the top of the trees we were sitting under. And this stone came down between me, my cameraman and my tech guy and landed between us and rolled down and hit my tech guy's chair and my tech guy was like, I think it's time to go, you know, And I was like, no, I'm not ready to leave yet. But he threw that stone. It was a boll and ball sized stone. If that would have hit anybody, it would have killed us. Oh yes, yeah, he got it, He get it. He got it. He got it in between three people perfectly, you know what I mean. And he was trying to get us out of there because we were in harms way. The long story short, later on that night the dog man did bluff charge us, come charging up the ridge, but that's a different story. But he was trying to get us out of there because we were in harm's leg, you know. But we didn't know, We had no clue that, you know, there was a dog man den in the swamp. We couldn't see the way it was situated. It was camouflage perfect, you know, behind the pack cattails that were like fifteen feet high and stuff like that. So we well, even being up on the ridge, you couldn't see. You couldn't tell there was a den in the swamp, you know. So but like I said, I don't think they throw stones at us hurt us. I think they want us. I think they're letting when they start with the little stones. And again, this is just one man's opinion, you know what I mean. Don't kill me on this, but I think when he throw the little stones at us, they want you to know they're there. We're here now, you know what I mean. And then, like I said, we were out of that one time and they were ready for us to leave, and they broke a branch, a fresh branch. It must have been had to be six inches in diameter, but it was fresh because when this branch broke, it sounded like a thirty odd six going off by your ear. You know, if you would have heard it from the other side of the woods, you would have thought it was a gunshot. And I said, okay, now it's time for us to go. That was like, okay, it's time for you guys to go.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: We want to hunt or whatever we want to do. And you're in our way, and we packed up and we left, you know, like, okay, you know, we're in your we're in your home. We're going to leave now, you know. And uh, and we left, you know, but.
Speaker 3: It was all this stuff in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all in New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, very cool.
Speaker 1: Now do you still do like campouts and in investigations till this day?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we went out. We went out this Halloween too. Yeah we had enoughhing happened. We had nothing happened to Halloween too, but uh, yeah we go. I like to go out a couple of times during I like to go out once in the summer, at least once in the summer, once in the fall, once in this once in the spring, summer, fall, and once in the winter. Because you know, the ones up here, they're not migrating south down to Florida, you know what I mean. I believe they migrate, but I believe again one man's opinion. Don't kill me on this. I believe they migrate in a circular pattern, you know what I mean. And that and that range may be you know, three thousand miles worth of range. I don't, you know what I mean, Because they're and I think they do that so they don't kill all the prey, all the animals out in the area that they're eating, you know what I mean. And it takes them, it takes them like a whole year to get back to your location. That's why I said, I got five different locations, and each each location is a different plan there at a different time of the year, you know what I mean. So, but the one location I've been working at the longest I call the Sacred Site. I've been working there the longest, and they're always there. They're there in the summer, you know, to a certain extent, but they're always there in the fall. They're always there in the floor. And I think they're there because there's a lot of acorns there. I mean, zillions and zillions of acorns. There's just so many of them, it's ridiculous. And I think they're they're harvesting those acorns and they're eating they're eating those they're putting them away for the winter, you know, for protein during the winter. So oh yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, yeah, just again, just one man's opinion, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's totally cool.
Speaker 1: The one reason I was asking if you still do all that is, you know, we we usually host two group camp outs. Usually we try to do one in spring and one in the fall. Our actually next schedule one is coming up May. It's May eighteenth through the twenty fourth. The location where, of course it's here in Virginia and we're in a different area than we normally camp at because this area here is very interesting and there's been a lot of reports from there.
Speaker 3: But we're returning there.
Speaker 1: We were there back in October, but we're returning here come May. And I was going to say, if you're up for I wanted to throw the invite out to you, you and your crew. If you guys want to come down and camp out with us and check that area out, you're more than welcome to you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I got to be brutally honest, which I would love to do that in a heartbeat, but my anniversary falls on May fourteenth. Yea, oh, well, you know what I mean. I know my wife would be happy if I left to go down there for around our anniversary, you know what I mean. But it may be a little difficult to get away at that time. But are you like in the Shannondola Valley or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly Yeah, that's exactly where I'm at.
Speaker 2: So we're at yeah, yeah, yeah, I know there's at a hot spot down there for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would love to do it, Believe me, I would. I would be down to me. My cousin. We would be down here in a heartbeat. I'd even invite Chris rein Harfro discover Sasquatch because he's, oh yeah, he's been coming down to my location. And I was supposed to go up to his location this uh this fall with him, but something came up and I couldn't make it up there, you know what I mean. So, and like I said, he's he's like an hour and a half north to me in Connecticut. But you know, so I'm going with him. I want he's coming with me. I'm going up to his location where we're sharing locations and doing stuff. And so you know, I know Chris would do it in a heartbeat. Chris's Chris goes all over the United States, and he went he went with Doug Hicheck last two years up to snow Grove with them. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, So I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know Chris would do it in a heartbeat. You know, I just would have to be able to work around my anniversary.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I totally get that. No, that's totally understanding of camping.
Speaker 2: I pulled all the camping gear and everything last summer. I got all kinds of stuff, all brand new stuff because Chris and I plan on camping out at these locations, you know, and we just haven't got around to it yet.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Well i'll definitely you know, let you know about when we schedule our fall our next ball one, which we're gonna probably do around September. We did October this last year of this past year here, but uh, usually we try to do it in September. Of course October. It was pretty good in October, but yeah, we had some very cold nights. They dropped down into the teams.
Speaker 3: Uh you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we had a couple of cold night it's out there in October, but it's uh, you know, we're out here in the mountains too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mountains, absolutely, Yeah, I know. I've been out there. I've been out. I've been It seems like every time I go out, it's always like, you know, twenty degrees or fifteen degrees or twelve degrees. It's never nice and warm. You know, Like when I go out in the fall, you think, okay, let's get out there in October. It shouldn't really be that bad. But as it seems like every time I go out, it's always in the teens, you know, always it's always cold out, you know, it's time. I mean, I have a ski suit that I wear a body it's a full body ski suit, and yeah, it's waterproof and all of that stuff, and it really does keep you warm, you know what I mean. It's a great It's a great thing to have if you're going to be out in the elements doing this kind of research, you know, right. I love it to death and it works great. But you know, the other guys that I'm with don't have that, you know what I mean, And they can only take the cold for so long and then they everybody wants to pack up and go, you know, so, uh, you have to you have to be a team player, you know what I mean, and do what everybody wants to do.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I would love to come down here, man. I would be down there in a heartbeat. Absolutely, I would be down. I would love to get into the Shannanolah Valley. Oh my god, not only for the sasquat stuff, but the paranormal stuff. Oh my god, must be insane.
Speaker 1: Oh there's plenty of that around here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could imagine, Oh, my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got some friends of mine, real good friends of mine who actually.
Speaker 3: Are well, they're sponsors for.
Speaker 1: My event as well that I put on every June down here and there. They're a paranormal team, which they have their own paranormal series going on called Hometown Haunts, and I was actually the very first one.
Speaker 3: They filmed for.
Speaker 1: It's called the Beast of Elkhorn Lake, who was based off of my twenty fourteen characters. Okay, that yeah, they they got Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I bet my bottom dollar I've seen that for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, of course that's that's around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that was filmed.
Speaker 1: That was my main research area. But I mean there's other areas I've been investigating as well. It's all part of the National Forest, don't get me wrong, but yes, but yeah, there's other areas I kind of been neglecting, and you know where things are slowly starting to heat up a little bit in some of the years as we learned a little bit more information and you know. So but yeah, again, we'll be there in May and I'm sure probably.
Speaker 2: Let me write those dates down, give me those dates again. I'm sitting here by my desk I got the paper paper right here, give me, give me those dates again.
Speaker 1: So the spring camp out May eighteenth of the twenty four spring. Yeah, now we yeah, we don't have dates uh for the fall one quite yet, but that will be in September.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, so you know, and then if you want to, may be able to make it because it's after my it's after my anniversary, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean if you can't, just see I keep in touch and let me know because I only I don't put the location out publicly on social media. I only give it out like the GBS formats to those who I talk to you personally about it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, absolutely, I'd love yeah man.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Because we learned after a few of us have left, my friends David and Melissa were still at camp and there was another couple that came down from Pennsylvania and uh, to make a long story short, uh, the couple that were there, you know, from where our campus said up at They rode down the gravel road to the gate to where you have to park at the gate and walk in to get to where the lake is. And they had just pulled into they were just pulling up to the gate and the wife was looking over as they were turning in making that turn to park. The wife thought she saw a bear. And keep in mind, she doesn't have no comprehension of wildlife, how they behave and what they do. Right, she's looking over and she's telling her husband, oh my god, there's a bear.
Speaker 3: There's a bear, you know. And then her husband's like, oh, no, don't worry about it. Don't worry about no bears.
Speaker 1: They're not going to bother the rest. Plus I got my side on with me, blah blah blah. Well, after they leave that area and go back to camp, she starts talking about it. And she's talking with you know, David and Melissa, and her husband even didn't even know the details. But when she looked over and saw it, she started standing there off the edge of behind the gate, behind some trees, and all of a sudden, she said, it ran off really fast after standing there, and like, they were like, what are you talking about? Ran off? Like you know, she said it was on two feet.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: She described it standing up and it ran off while it was channing up, and they were like, bears don't run on two feet. They will stand and walk a little bit on some occasions. But for what she saw, it was standing around almost six feet tall and jetted across that forest road back into the woods, and it was on two feet the whole time. So we believe she saw it small. Yeah, that's what we were thinking. But after they explained to her and got the details from her, it's like, yeah, you didn't see a bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but you're probably better off not telling her she's because you probably didn't sleep the whole time she was down there.
Speaker 1: Well, they came down they well, I guess they felt kind of secure and we were all tank camping. They had they brought the small camp. Yeah, they brought a camper with them, Okay, yeah, So and they had their you know, they had their little dog too. So and my friend David Melissa, they bring your German shepherd with her, you know, with them, So and that German somebody. Her name's Luna. She's still a young, young dog. But she's very nice to have around because you could tell it's interesting watch her at night when we're sitting around the fire. She'll send things. You can see her get alerted to certain things, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the one thing I had the German shepherds for fourteen years. That the best lugs in the world. The one thing about German shepherds they're very voicy, so they will let you know if there's something around. They will start barking and barking and barking. Oh my god. They love to hear themselves bark.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, she's a good dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love but uh yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of history around the area. The information, a lot of the reports and the information I've learned, uh from this particular location. You won't find information on the data the b f r O database. You know, a lot of people out in this area they don't they don't talk openly or some of them, A lot of them don't know about the bf r O, you know, right right, you know, I mean you're this is these a country folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I do a lot of I do. I spend a lot of time either at pow wows talking to the elders or the medicine men, oh yeah, to pick their brains. We have an Airquois museum up here not too far from me that I spend a lot of time at. You know, now that they know who I am. They will talk to me openly about certain things that they wouldn't do in the beginning, you know, but after being there a lot, you know, and then getting used to seeing you there, and hey, you know, and I'm one of those guys that can I ask you a question? Can I ask you a question? You know? And one leads to another. And I'm the type of guy like my son won't go my son won't go anywhere with me because I'm the type of guy. If I make eye contact you with you online at the grocery store, we can get into a half hour conversation like we've known each other our whole lives, you know. So my son won't go out with me just because I talk to anybody and everybody, you know. But oh that's the way you find stuff out, you know, and and yeah, you learn things, you know, like I was told about this. There was a little a Native American shop in my town when I first moved up here thirty years ago, and that's how I met the I think they were Mohegans. I think they were from the Mohegan truck. That's how I met the elders there, and then they turned me on to the there's a couple of different and how wills that they do where you get like five or six different tribes, you know, and then you know, you go there and now I have it in because I know the I know the elder from this from the store, you know, in the Native American store, and then he introduces me to these people and he's start talking in because you have an inn who is someone who's an elder that's well respected, they'll talk to you about stuff. You know, if you just go in there cold and I don't know you from a hole in the world, you're never going to get anything from anybody, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: I learned through uh from my father's father's side of the family, because my father's father, he's Canadian French and somewhere along the lines he's got what they called nick Mac Indians, which they originated out in Nova Scotia and settled in the main and through other parts of Canada. And also there there is air Corps from my understanding, somewhere along the blood line there, but also from my father's side of the family, so.
Speaker 3: Nothing from his mother's side.
Speaker 1: She was she was one hundred percent Italian, Okay, so she was a Frenchman that married an Italian woman. You know, had my father who end up marrying an Irish woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's all kinds of interesting history behind all the bloodlines and you never know what might be there at some point in time or you know, all that good stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've gone through all kinds of stuff of my bloodline too, And you know, my my family dates my on my father's side goes back to the ancient Romans, you know, Okay, And my mother's side, she was from northern Italy and her father, her grandfather was a count or something like that, and you know, like I said, her family had royalty in it on her side and my father the bloodline goes back to ancient Rome. And we've had two I think we researched the family line back to two high ranking officials in the in the Roman legion. One guy was like I guess he would cold you would consider it to be like a colonel in today's army. And his son, his son was captain of the Pretorian guard that actually protected the emperor when his son got older, you know what I mean. So, and they were both had the same name as my father, you know, which My father's name was Fabio. So yeah, yeah, it was. It was funny. You know. It's just crazy when I did when I did my show for the Travel Channel, I did a UFO show for the Travel Channel. They took my blood type and it was a whole bunch of us on the show, you know what I mean, And they took everybody's blood type and mine was the other one that came back HR negatives and they're like, dude, you may be alien, you know, you know, I don't know, maybe it could be. It was. It was funny, you know that I was the only one that came back with the HR negative stuff. But uh, you know, again, who knows how how legit that stuff is, you know, with the bloodlines and stuff like that. But my last name in Italian means holy line.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, bloodlines, names, stuff like that. Just I don't know. It's just all kinds of all kinds of work for me, you know what I mean. Like I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to.
Speaker 1: You know, right, yeah, yeah, I think there're the small percentage that I have of Italian I can't remember. I think it might be I'm might be southern only I can't remember I did that DNA thing. There were you know where most of it came back or whatever, and when we saw it was a lower percentage of the Italian than it was on the French side. And my parents, even my mom's like, I thought you would have had more more Italian than you than you have this as I don't know this what's coming back, but you know.
Speaker 2: Ye, everybody comes back with the Iberian Peninsula. It's like everything is Iberian Peninsula, Liberian Peninsula. I don't know what that means, but it all comes back. It always goes back to that. And I was like, I don't know how this stuff was, you know what I mean. Like my wife is half Italian and half Irish, but her father's family is from southern Italy. I think college at Calibre is or something like that, Colabria, that's where they're from. Southern Italy. My family is from Rome and my mother's family is up north in like Milan up that way.
Speaker 1: So okay, uh yeah, as I know, Like I said, I don't keep up with it too much now, but every so often, your your DNA platform, it kind of gets updated as they discover more and things get dug into, and like some of your percentages do go up a little bit, but it's not entirely too much of a change on what they kind of produce or you know, what they show.
Speaker 3: But so, like I said, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of every now and then I'll get email notification from the DNA thing, and so, yeah, we have an update about so and so and your family, you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Well, my family, being from being the tying and being from the city, my family kind of don't want to do that DNA thcause nobody wants to have their DNA on file, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, Right, Yeah, don't don't do the DNA thing.
Speaker 2: You'll put all our DNA on file. So it's like it goes it's like a wildfire when it goes through our family. Whatever you do. Don't called Gina telling us to do that DNA thing. They stay away from that DNA stuff because you know, everybody, everybody's related and if one of my cousins do it, then my stuff is out there too, you know. So it was like, stay away from that stuff, you.
Speaker 3: Know, right, it's cool. Nonetheless, you know.
Speaker 2: They say the less lea, Yeah, my wife did it absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, my mom.
Speaker 1: She she did it to the point where she paid into it more to learn more history. I think one of the coolest things that she shared with me that somewhere along her family bloodline someone she had somebody that was in the Civil War, which I thought, oh wow, that's.
Speaker 2: Cool, you know, very cool. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I learned a little bit about the Civil War when I moved down here. I kind of got into that a little bit, you know, I learned the history and stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm a I'm a history buff. I love history, so I read. I always read, you know, especially when I was younger. I was always reading about world history and you know, the United States history, and I'm just I'm attracted to like war and stuff like that. So it's kind of my thing, you know. So like whether it's Native American wars against the you know, the the Americans, or you know us fighting whoever, you know what I mean, or find amongst ourselves as everything on everything when it comes to war, I love, I just love history, you know, And I think, like my I got my son is like, who cares about history, It's already happened. I'm like, he drives me nuts when he says stuff like that, are you out of your mind?
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 2: Learn from the past that you don't make the same mistakes, otherwise you'll make the same mistakes over and over again, you know. But you know, yeah, he's not that way. He doesn't want he doesn't care what happened in the past. He's always worried about that. He's young, he's worried about the future, you know.
Speaker 3: So take it one day at a time.
Speaker 2: That's how I take it, brother, One day at a time. I don't stress anything. I don't worry about anything. I don't stress anything. If I if I got no control over it, then I'm not going to stress over it, you know what I mean. It's not going to All that stress is just going to make you sick. Like my wife stresses if the sun's going to come up tomorrow, my god. You know, I'm like, son's going to come up, comes up every single day. Don't worry about it, you know what I mean. I just I don't stress over shit. I just I just roll with it. I think one day at a time, and I roll with I roll with it and I get through one day at a time. That's it. My wife says, well, you know, you go out, you go to these goddamn woods and you do all this crazy stuff and you put yourself at risk, and you put other people at risk, and you know, you can get killed out there. I'm like, yeah, I know, but that's what I love doing. So, you know, I mean, I don't force anybody to come with me, you know what I mean if they want, everybody signs waivers and confidentiality clauses and everything else. You know, I'm not getting sued for anything when someone gets hurt out there. And but you know, everybody or everybody that comes out with me loves loves it the way I love it, you know, So we love being out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do we put ourselves in harm's way? Absolutely? Could we have been killed a hundred times off or absolutely? If these creatures that are out there wanted to kill us, they could have killed us many times. But here here I am. I'm still here. So what does that tell you? They're not as dangerous as everybody makes them out to be, because if they were, there would be nobody going in the woods because and the ones who go in the woods would never come out, you know, So.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean That's the way I look at it, because I mean, you know, people think crazy because over the years I've spent a lot of times out there by myself, hiking, exploring camp and numero times by myself, you know, you know, I mean, and you know we all know about all the other wild animals live out there. I mean, you know, it's it's whatever, But you know we take that chance because you know, we love the adventure. We love exploring and learning, uh in hopes of discoveries of other things. But you know, that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 2: I find it exciting, you know what I mean. It is thrilling to to live on the edge like that. You know, when stuff comes into camp and you don't know what it is, and it's sniffing around, and you know, like I can't get out of the tent fast enough to see what's out there, you know, right, It's like, no, that's what I'm there for. I want to see what's out there, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: And not to mention, you know, it's a you get it, I know for me, I'm I'm sure for many others, you know, but just being out there in nature, it's like a it's a world and a home in itself where you find you find peace out there. It's like you're kind of.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's a zend thing for me too. Absolutely when I'm when I'm in the woods. Not that I'm a great white hunter or anything like that, a little hunting as a kid with my cousins and stuff, but I'm just I just I love being in nature. I love being surround. I just feel like all my energy is in harmony, you know what I mean. I feel like that's where I'm supposed to be, you know, And I love being out there. And like I said, I've never had anything bad happen to me, and any you know, people say, oh, you got you know, rocks thrown at you. That's that's a you know, No, that's not that's that's not violence. You don't. I don't consider that to be a violent issue, you know what I mean, because no one ever gets hit with any rocks, you know, Or oh you had a tree that was broke, that sounded like a gunshot, isn't that you know? That's a warning. Yeah, it's a warning. But you know, if you leave, you don't have to worry about it, you know what I mean. The only time you have to worry about it is if you stay now. I've I've pushed the envelope a couple of times over the course of my life, you know what I mean, Because I'm the type of guy who gets vibes and like, if I feel like there's still more to come, I won't leave, even though everybody's like, come on out, let's go. You know, I kind of like force the issue. But again, we've always we've always walked out one piece, you know, so exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same here.
Speaker 3: But tell you what, as we're getting.
Speaker 1: Ready to come to a clothes I want, I want to give this.
Speaker 3: I want to hand this over for you.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you want to throw out there to the public that you want them to know?
Speaker 2: Just the same thing I tell everybody that squatches. First of all, don't go looking for dog men. You don't need to go looking for dog men. You know what I mean. Dog man it's a whole different animal. And you really don't want to You really don't want to find dog man, and you don't want dog men to find you. They will come to your house. They've come to my house on a couple of occasions. It's not like the sasquatches come into your house, it's a whole different animal. But when you do go in the woods, protect yourself physically, you know, and protect yourself spiritually because there are things in the woods other than wild animals that can attach themselves to you and harm you in other ways or harm your family members. So always protect yourself spiritually and physically when you go out. And another thing, if you go to those stupid Halloween haunting houses and cemetery tourts, protect protect when you go in, sage when you come out, because I can't tell you how many times I know how many people have taken Darth things home with them from those locations. So please protect going in and sage when you leave.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've actually heard a lot of similar things too like that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't thank.
Speaker 3: You enough for being on.
Speaker 2: I had a great time, man, I had a great time. Thank you. Thank you for having me, man, I have the pleasure was on mine.
Speaker 1: Well, I definitely want to make sure I get you back on here too, because on some occasions we do have roundtable discussions that go all over the place. But you know, they're fun, you know, so perhaps somewhere in the near future, because you know, we're well we're in the middle of January already, and so yeah, I've been covering a lot of podcasts in them up of January, which I'm about to get a little busy, so I probably picked back up towards either towards the into January, come back in February or February, depends on my schedule and what's going on with me.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, yeah, if I'm available, I definitely would love to sit in with you guys and chew the fat, you know what I mean, and see what we could come up with. But absolutely, just drop me a line and I'll, uh, as a matter of fact, when we get off there, I'll give you my personal phone number. You can just call me, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, absolutely absolutely, and.
Speaker 1: I'll definitely keep in touch and you know, kind of keep your filling in on, you know, the camp out if you know, if that's what you think you can work out. I mean, if not, I totally understand.
Speaker 2: So yeah, some things are out of my control, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, And with this being said, I'm going to close this. I got a little commercial ad. I'm gonna go out there to close us out. But again I want to thank you again and uh we'll be in touch soon. Okay, all right, have a good either. Thanks again night, DCBRO. Bigfoot Radio fans, It's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in Lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a Bigfoot story or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do.
Speaker 3: This event's for you.
Speaker 1: It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving ahead in the month of March March twenty nine is the pen Ohio parn omal Con happening at the Timomy Biquot Center and Book Free Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: That is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Rigby. Jumping into the month of June, boy do we have some awesome stuff going on in June again.
Speaker 3: I hope you're.
Speaker 1: Marking this down and I'll hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention if you'd like to go squatching. There is the Alleganty National State Forest nearby. You're going to want to check that forest out. It's very squatching. June twentieth and twenty first happening in Where's Cay, Virginia at the Where's K Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia Bigfoot Conference right there being held at the Community Center and Where's Cay, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers for an activity and contest for the kids.
Speaker 3: You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to.
Speaker 1: This event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around the fire. If you're get that special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to.
Speaker 3: Check that out.
Speaker 1: And ladies and gentlemen happening in.
Speaker 3: The month of June.
Speaker 1: Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth happening in Sutton, West Virginia is the annual Western Virginia. You have Bigfoot Festival, another massive, huge festival with over one hundred a vendors, all kinds of activity and fun and content us for kids and people of all ages, guest steakers, celebrities, people you're going to want to get to know, get to meet and learn from.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ecb r O ninety eight at gmail dot com.