Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey hey, welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 3: You're about to get.
Speaker 4: Your ladies glazed by the great Chris Frae, God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some sho Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 5: Hey, everybody, welcome to the snark Tank podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Sweeney, it's him Derek.
Speaker 1: It's a show. It's a podcast.
Speaker 5: Go over to Patreon of concesss snark Tank early access, ad free, all that stuff. It really helps out. Leave a like, leave a comment, all that crap. Wait are you looking okay? You look in pensive every time somebody makes that face. Now I'm looking aroundt everybody's my chords to make sure everybody's everybody's pled.
Speaker 1: It's actually good. I like that. It's a good, uh good thing to do. Good.
Speaker 4: Trauma response. It is a trauma response. Trauma response it is, though I wouldn't call it trauma. I was the I had the trauma. That was that was traumatics.
Speaker 1: More like a secondhand inconvenience response. I feel like I feel like every response is a trauma response. I like it. There's there's instinctual trauma responses that we like kind of inherited. Ah, but like I think everything is like, oh it gets dark, I get scared. That's a trauma response you inherited from. Like, I guess I understand, great great grand ape that saw his friend get devoured in the nighttime.
Speaker 4: Bear, What did you say, great great grand ape?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were apes ones. We were once apes, all of.
Speaker 4: Us, just two greats ago.
Speaker 1: We were we were apes, we are we are apes.
Speaker 5: You did say great great, implying that it wasn't that long.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that I meant to I said apes and Sidney to me a long time ago. But we're still apes right now.
Speaker 5: So like the great is like so, so the great in the context of a great ape is like great to the tenth power or something, or like.
Speaker 1: Like it'd be like it's like a multiplication. Yeah, it's like two great too, great great and a great on top of the great square square.
Speaker 4: You sound like a racist trying to explain away your racism, sir, even being racist, though I feel like it makes sense. I know you're racist too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't even being racist yet, Like I was on my way there.
Speaker 4: You weren't intentionally, but you called your ancestors apes, and the implication is doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: You can apply what you want. I'm gonna tell you the definition what I mean. I can still be lying. I can still be lying. Absolutely, you can still be lying. That you could be lying. I mean, we just know you. We know, we just know you through and through. Like you've been on a hot streak of racism. Yeah, since I was what like four, I've been making racist jokes racist like four, especially independently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somehow you came to the conclusion I don't like these people.
Speaker 5: He just had a very like not even like a particularly traumatic experience, but just like an uncomfortable experience when you were so young, that uncomfortable meant trauma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, that's insane, Blackie, because you're so children are so not racist. They're confused that best. They'll ask questions like.
Speaker 4: When they're taught, like like very early. They don't understand what they're saying, but they're just like, I know, I need to do this, I need to be racist. My dad will be proud because my nephew right when I when I was first around him a ton. Well, no, he's a Mexican. He's a Mexican little boy, and he was he wondered why I was a different color, because obviously that's they're all.
Speaker 1: Everybody in that family is a fucking bean burrito except for literally me. So it's like, oh, you're different. He's like, I'm different. I was like, oh really, And I spoke to about it, and then literally he went to school and his best friend as a black person now, and I'm like, that's so you see. It's like, but that's that's because of you. It's not because of me. But I probably didn't that's what it sounded like. But my interactions and probably were beneficial, I guess, because he probably would have been like, if I never think about this, you never saw would have had this exact conversation with that person. I guess.
Speaker 4: I feel like Kingston's on this like arc right now that he thinks he's like, really a good person.
Speaker 1: I don't. He's wearing this white.
Speaker 4: Tea and he's like, lo, give me I'm holier than now. I typed this person that's crazy, I said, tolerance.
Speaker 1: I sent them a bag. Last night. I finally found a way to download it right. I finally got found the sound because you can't download it without the problem because sometimes you can't download what on Instagram sometimes when things are like actually out of pocket, like truly, you can't download it with the sound. Hmm. But this one I finally got a chance to do it with the sound.
Speaker 4: He found something, He found something because like iPhone blocks so many things, I guess.
Speaker 1: And then he got it.
Speaker 4: And then of course he sent that like you're infatuated, so you guys have it now too, thanks, So he sends this, he sent this fucking video of a cat and it's just it's just an image of a cat, and it's the song. I don't even know what song it is. And I don't know, I don't know what it was. It's like, it's not London. Is it London Bridge? You can't even remember, Like it is London puts way too many syllables in it instead of like London bridges falling.
Speaker 5: It's not exactly that, King, It's it's adjacent. Let's just say it's it's a London bridge is falling down adjacent tune, right.
Speaker 1: It's what else? What else could it be?
Speaker 5: I just think it's like like a royalty free version of it, you know what I mean, where it's like it doesn't actually follow the tune of it, but it's just it's a it's a child singing the end word over and over again with a hard R. And I'm so tired. It is that, that's what it is. You're right, yeah, because it wasn't. It wasn't London Bridge?
Speaker 1: What is we? Which? Now? What? What is lendon Bridge? Bridges falling? You're falling? Isn't that read a little lamb? Lit lamb? It's London Bridge? Is fun? Yeah, oh my god, it is. That is crazy that you forgot had lamb because I've.
Speaker 4: Heard it passed out that was too much. I've heard it so often that I've just with me every kid too now with the fucking clowns, fucking yeah. So yeah, yeah, so it's mayor had a little lamb, but just with inwards and too many of them sung.
Speaker 1: By a child. Yeah yeah, well by a little child.
Speaker 4: And then there's always a cat, a little kitten, little kidiot, and its inward and word inward, inward in word.
Speaker 1: It is it just fit.
Speaker 5: It's in one of our extra ammos. I can't remember what it is, which one it was, but it's at the very beginning of one of our extra ammos and it's uncensored, and it's just the most annoying fucking thing. So my thing is, it's like, oh, I found a way to download things from Instagram with the sound.
Speaker 1: Why don't you you can just screen record? You can screen record. I could, but I don't want to do that. I want to steal it, like like a so much less real effort. Yeah, to do you know what they know it's very dude, really not. You're going to image. You press like the share button and then you can download things. Sometimes I swear it's like that simple.
Speaker 4: Dude, I you just I swiped my screen down and it's it's in.
Speaker 1: It's there.
Speaker 4: It's like I scraped my screen down, press record and recording.
Speaker 1: Just do it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My shortcut is I scrolled down and then it's my whole control centers right there.
Speaker 1: That's for things. And so you literally say press share and you can say download your press like you know.
Speaker 4: Your control center Like no, no, I just right there, it just right there.
Speaker 1: It because mine doesn't happen. I'm pretty sure why I just don't have it there. I'm sure you have to put it there. Yeah, I think you do have to put it there. Oh, maybe I know about it.
Speaker 4: I used to use before, and I was it's it's a godsend, you know what. I actually me and a girl stopped talking because because of screen recording, it's kind of crazy. This is a crazy thing. So I just it just got that update. So this was like twenty eighteen maybe, or maybe I was a little late to the party where I was like, oh my god, what a life saver, because I used to use third party apps to like you get stuff from YouTube off my phone or whatever. And I was like, this is amazing. And I was fucking with it like all day. And this one chick that I was talking to, Uh, there's so much on shed like somebody at some point did revenge porn to her. Oh and so she's like she has trauma whatever, and so like me, I'm like, oh whatever. But anyway, we would talk on Snapchat a lot and she would like, send stuff. Cool, I'm fucking in the middle of screen recording some stuff. In the middle of the day, I'm setting the whole scene. She fucking only times she would send anything risk would be at night, like at night, so in the middle of the day. I'm doing my screen recording. Shit, I'm fucking around. I'm like, cool, cool, cool. And then I see a notification from Snapchat from her, and I was like, oh, I wonder what this is.
Speaker 1: So I just push it. It's middle of the day.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be something stupid. She's also a singer. She sings stuff, she plays ucule I was thinking it didn't matter that I'm screen recorded. I don't give a fuck what it was. And then it happened to be some explicity shit and I was like, oh fuck. And then and it says the notification it says you're recording on Snapchat. And then she was like, oh my god, like what are you doing? And I exactly what I told you guys. I told her she didn't believe me, I would believestand what was coming from it was one of those things where I'm like, this is so funny.
Speaker 1: This is like a sitcom. This is like fucking se It's a Seinfelt circumstance.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I was like, I was like, bro, I was like, literally like, do you wanna I will delete it right now you want to. I don't get like, I literally this is so I'll come to where you are out deleted one thing?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 4: And I was just like this, I can't believe this taint. This literally tainted our relationship.
Speaker 5: It seems like it would be pretty easy thing to prove that, because if you're already screen recording something before, couldn't you just send the clip that you were doing?
Speaker 4: She was interested, So the thing was I told her. I even told her, I'm like, I could show you what happened, and then she was like, how do I know you didn't edit it or something?
Speaker 1: At that moment, I swear I love it. At that moment, you lock out.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things where I was like I lost her, Like it was one of those things where I'm like, I literally can prove to her right now. I can send you right now what I have. And she was like, how do I know you did an edit?
Speaker 1: And I was like what? And you can't counter that because even it has she's so irrational. What can you do? Yeah, at that moment, you got a lock Like at the moment when you try to show rationality as somebody and they outwardly choose because I've tried too many times and I've just grown so tired of it. Yeah, but you try to be like, hey, it's because of this, and you try to show rationality, like how do I know? It's like all right, bro, but have rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like that's literally how it was.
Speaker 4: It was like one of those like we're cordial, but the uh because I met her once, we spend a few days together and shit, and we're like but then that like just completely cauterized the entire like eighty direction things trauma. I was like, your trauma is way too intense, Like, you know, good luck with everything. I rationally try to explain to you what happened. Also that literally consistently only at night, probably before she's going to bed, you'll like take some risky stuff. So in the middle of the day it made no sense, Like how the fuck did I know? I'm my genie, I'm fucking up. I'm gonna ladd it now, and I'm like, oh, she's gonna see me.
Speaker 1: In a moment like that, when you try to show them like hey, I can prove this to you that I didn't do this. I've been that guy where girls are like, oh, dude, you're talking to this girl. It's like, well, yeah, because we have class together and it's about homework. I'll show you the message about homework. I don't even know how to delete shit on here, like I don't believe it. Yeah, it was at that point. It was just like it doesn't matter. Now, I'm gonna try to fuck her now, Penomen, I'm gonna try my heart. That's the worst thing about it.
Speaker 5: That's the worst thing about that stuff is that it makes you just just it makes you.
Speaker 1: Want to do it. There's nothing.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna be angry at me and I didn't do it, I might as well do that as well.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I should have screamed.
Speaker 4: I should have scream recorded all the other ones I said, you know what I should have done. I have two phones, one of them, you know whatever. When I upgrade, I just started choker esque levels.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 4: You're like, you dumb bitch. If I want did too, it would be so easy to record.
Speaker 1: That's clearly. That's why that's why I didn't like fortunate. But it's like, it's no point again, mad, but that's what I did. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things where I'm like, well, I can't convince her it doesn't matter. It's tainted. She doesn't trust me anymore, even though she had no reason not to. I was I never did anything like that prior to this thing. So it wasn't even like I'm on to you. I knew there was something off about you. It was just horrible trauma response. She never like was like, oh sorry, I overreacted either.
Speaker 1: So even if you admit to react, I don't know. Man, Yeah, there's nothing worse than being innocent.
Speaker 4: It's like I really, yeah, man, I hate that.
Speaker 1: That was a test. I think that we just I hate it.
Speaker 5: We look like we're in a cult.
Speaker 1: Man, Like I love it.
Speaker 4: I like, actually, I've been a design. It's covered by the colorful you know what it reminds me of. It reminds me of like a dystopia versus the utopia. Like you look at my site, it's all super colorful. The colors are popping. I stuck the background to you guys are like, you know, you voted, you voted how you voted, and then this is what you got. That's how that's how you guys look.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was a meme. Man. I didn't think what would matter that much. We're supposed to mail those in. I mean, if you're a decent citizen. Yeah, probably Yeah, I don't let it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't figure out the stamp. I mean you get yeah, I just I just used mine as a napkin.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like I was having pizza and I was like, oh, the napkins like ten feet away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the napkins are ten feet away and my ballot is nine feet away.
Speaker 3: That is the palette. This is the napkins. The napkin would absorb so much grease.
Speaker 1: But uh, I want to have a mess and ruined my ballot.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Welcome, Welcome to the star Tank podcast. Uh snark Tank dot shot for merch Listen. So we've got some stuff to talk about, not a lot. We're gonna get to questions pretty soon, I think, but we do want to talk about the.
Speaker 6: Game a war.
Speaker 1: Fiasco. Do you know what's do you know what's what's going on? Are you familiar? Yeah, controversy the people got mad about. There's a couple of things that people things. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's it's Shadow of the ar Tree being nominated for game for a Game of the Year is up there, Blackmouth Wukong being there, people are upset about that because that's like an eighty Metacritic game or something. Yeah, as people are furious about it. Blatro being there infurious people, even though it absolutely should be there. Blatro is like that roguelike poker game. It's crazy good. It's like a Vampire Survivors type thing where it's just like this is like as like an indie game. This is crazy, like how good it And that guy's gonna be like a fucking millionaire. Like I'm sure that guy's already like fucking rolling in it, I imagine. So, but it's like a Flappy Bird was like good. Yeah, it's like one of those. But so yeah, I mean people are pissed off about it. I like, I don't care about the game awards really. I don't think they're really important at all. I don't think anybody really cares. I feel like I think it's notification.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's like it's like getting like obviously as an artist, you don't exactly really care too much, Like any artist that cares too much about getting awards is not the best. It's not the best artist energy too. But at the same time, it's it's like it's good. It's it's not away like like I.
Speaker 4: Guess if into the industry, I would just for the advertisement. I would be like this is really cool, Like I guess, yeah, It's just like that's why the idea, the idea of an Oscar nod was supposed to be for advertise. That's the true idea of it. Even getting nominated is just having millions of people who may not be aware of you. Why is this guy nominated? Like why is he one of the retards in this schoo but he didn't get picked? And then I'm sorry, It's just I've been on a roll that word. But it's kind of like that was like on a roll, actually unnecessary one.
Speaker 1: But I have said worse. I said worse. I'm trying to I'm trying to take it back man.
Speaker 4: So uh, I'm just taking it back for us. Yeah, I'll do it. It's gonna be me. It's I I feel like that's the idea of just getting your your your work out there, getting it so people might be curious. Like when you think about it, the billattro, I didn't know about it personally. It just it went completely over. It went completely over me. And now that I've heard so many people like gush over it and they're like, this is fucking awesome. I'm so addicted this game. First, I was like, whoa, I'm a little I don't want to addict it. It's a little that's my thing.
Speaker 5: It's like I I played it for about an hour one night and I was like, I got on and saw this, oh, because it's like one of those where it's it's like I could I could lose a lot of time to this, right, It's just like Vampire Survivors. Like I spent I think twelve hours on Vampire Survivors one time, and I was like, what the fuck am I doing? I can't do this, And it's only what makes it worse is like it's like five hundred megabytes, so there's no there's no reason to delete it.
Speaker 1: So it's like on your iPhone genius. Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's yeah, but it's yeah, it's it's really solid. But it's one of those games that I would recommend but also wouldn't. Yeah, exactly, I was hearing, like, so we have right now started to drop. You're gonna go through right here from the game of your nominees. My bad, give me your nominees consists your ass stop astrobot photo realistic photos of my of my.
Speaker 1: Big dramming again. The dude, my god, it's.
Speaker 4: So impossibly hard, like you popped like five salis looking open.
Speaker 1: Colon goes to Tad.
Speaker 4: Bondy's like what he's still He strolls up to this.
Speaker 1: Never killed him? Thank you, thank you so much. I've been fact immortal. Those bullets didn't work. I'm still doing stuff. I shoot them. No, I think they jet inject They melted the prison foundary. When you have a moment to talk about how barbaric that shit is. Lethal injection is so because like the fact they make a spectacle of it. It's so genuinely barbaric. It's like, let's send you to watch this guy.
Speaker 4: I do say even the people that seek retribution, like say if I like, say if somebody, I don't want to watch somebody die, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Even if I even if.
Speaker 4: I was like I hate, like even the the people that are feeling the presidential cabinet, the people that I would be gleeful if any of them expired, right, I still don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Well, damn, that's actually interesting. You know what I think? I just kind of I think I kind of.
Speaker 4: Fucked my own argument because I was thinking, there are some like I truly dislike some of those people, right, and if I saw their heads explode, I actually I don't think I want to see the impending doom. I think I just want to see an instantaneous something happened. I would be like, oh, look at.
Speaker 1: That, you know, like like that foreshadowing nonsense. Yeah, yeah, something like that I would be totally okay with.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to see some my asshole getting strapped down and then they're doing like that whole scene the lead up. Yeah, the lead up is that's fucking morbid. It's it's like Trumps exploded right on that.
Speaker 1: On that stage. I'd be whoa, look at that, you know. But like if I saw we knew it was about to happen, I'd be like, do you think that'd be the most viewed video of all time? It's had fucking erupting the president's head exploding in four K? Yes, yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Of course, and and that president too, I think it would be the most Like fucking celebrating the most viewed liked U celebrated.
Speaker 1: Review to rewind. It would be like the record.
Speaker 5: I just I just told you this morning about YouTube rewind because I'm like, no one it's so funny because we're at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: No one talks about it. No one even Wax is poetic about like, oh those days, no one, no one missed there. There was some fun really Which one twenty twelve? Which one was that? What happened in it? That was the one for cy with Gundam Style. I remember that being cool. I liked that one.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure there was no rewinding twenty.
Speaker 4: Twelve, but literally Gangdam Style was the rewind Gangham Style was just a big song at that time.
Speaker 1: No he was in it. It was a rewind.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I was in the rewind entice I should you not?
Speaker 1: That year I graduated high school, he was in that.
Speaker 4: Personally, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Like I liked that one because I thought it was fucking funny and it was like, what the I thing? What the fox say? Was in that one too? Remember, Oh, I definitely don't want to definitely that one right, it might have been that was I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just liked the to me, it was the the Camaradi it was the community coming together shitting on. I liked it for I liked that it was almost like I wish YouTube continued being the punching bag. They made this shitty thing and then we all kind of rally together to laugh at it.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of this community. What makes year was that it was seventeen. I don't know, that was like one of the last one.
Speaker 4: What makes it funny is that, like he just got so many shitty people, so consistent. Yeah, because they got so many their popular Look at that, you just assembled a team of rapist.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's inside I guess, oh my god.
Speaker 4: And but it's like it's like, what the anything for views type of people, not the actual guy Chad, but just those the most popular people they had, Like, you gotta be a little fucked up to want to be at the top of that type of notoriety, that type of fame.
Speaker 1: You want all that money?
Speaker 4: You how could you be a normal, balanced person and want to pursue all of that ship even there's people at the top for a while. Let's le Peutiepie is a great example. He was like, I'm gonna maximize my profits and then yeah, that's basically what he did instead of like logan Paul Dink doink and shit coin.
Speaker 1: And whatever he was doing. I remember, like, these are crazy. Mister be is a great example.
Speaker 5: Do you see that video of mister Vis and Christiano Ronaldo? No, I think I think it's Christian Renaldo. I don't know it was somebody, but it was. We're sitting talking and mister.
Speaker 4: Bes is talking about how like, yeah, you know, I do things, and people watch it and was like, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He could not give a fuck. He is so apathetic. When he met Speed it was funny too. He met Speed and people was like big fan.
Speaker 5: He was like you know, he was like, how do you feel since you're one of the number one fan, how do you feel about Chris Brown and on Tysonat's string.
Speaker 1: I think it's crazy he had him there. I think that is so toned up. I think he's he's a niggas, so he's like, oh, just for the niggas.
Speaker 5: He's also like incredibly homophobic, which is well, not surprised, not well, I don't know, Well, Chris Brown is gay, so so he does probably reject.
Speaker 1: I think that's smart Chris, because I think I think the same areas he will absolutely. Oh no, you've got you've you've been trained. I'm not a woman. What do you mean? Yeah, he's not. I don't know if I can.
Speaker 4: He's like, I want to fuck you up, but I'm not because I can win sure, so I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I had a better fight than Mike Tyson. I don't know if he wants to come to I don't know. I don't know if he wants to come with me. I think transmitted properties bro property No, so like no, I mean kysonat well, I mean he's a fucking black young man exactly.
Speaker 5: I saw people like talking about like, I can't believe he's homophobis like, what what do you mean? You can't what you tales like the most obvious look, all due respect, it's a stereotype that the black community is particularly homophobic for kind of a good reason.
Speaker 1: Do you think, pretty it's pretty crazy. I mean when I think, I think every minority group is extremely homophobic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like specifically it's like outward, it's like a part of the expression of the culture.
Speaker 1: I think, particularly black people like the two like all these I.
Speaker 4: Think it's just if you want to split the difference when it comes to both.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm I'm supermophile.
Speaker 6: Is why.
Speaker 4: The question is why, Ricky Martin, the question why, and it comes it comes down to, well, the think of every culture that is hyper religious. Yep, It's that's when it comes down, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of. It's it's right there, and it's the reason why.
Speaker 4: Like now, but even right now, the things that are getting voted in office, so many people in this country are just hyper religious and they're like their churches are telling them to just vote this way and they don't care about anything else.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just I was just so many people were surprised that. I don't know, how are you? It's it's it's he looks like somebody. He just looks like a.
Speaker 4: Hes just one of those guys. He just to me, he's just one of those guys. Got lucky because I don't understand why he's as popular as he is. Yeah, I mean, I I I because I don't, well, I've never seen personally, I've never seen anything like he's.
Speaker 1: To me, he's kind of like Joe.
Speaker 4: Rogan in a way where Joe Rogan, his his appeal was having all these cool people on his podcast and like if Joe Logan was just doing a podcast by himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like, Kisina.
Speaker 4: Anytime I've heard him talk or do something, I'm like, but you, oh, like, oh it's cool you have do you have this really cool person on?
Speaker 1: But I'm like, what do you do?
Speaker 4: I remember, like he doesn't he does put effort to do his streams, but he puts everything to do his streams because he has a lot of money.
Speaker 5: His money, and like anybody would, he created the car I recreated the I Carly said. It's like and if you had money, you could.
Speaker 4: Do exactly mister beast right, like he's the most uncharismatic person, but he got so much money. Now look at the cool shoting you. It is never gonna find people and you can chop tits off. I saw that was one of them. He was like I chopped off a thousand tits. I was like, Wow, nobody's really talking about this.
Speaker 1: But in the same thing, it's like why would It's it's the same thing for a lot of people, dude, It's like why are like, Yeah, it's just like to deny the fact that you get no ryan this world unless you're like an objectively really talented person. It's fucking luck he was streaming at the right time. He probably put hard work into streaming. I think the fact that he's had the people that he's had on his dream is crazy.
Speaker 5: Do you think by virtue of what luck is you make your own luck?
Speaker 1: You kind of no, but no, but you can.
Speaker 5: I think absolutely. I think I think lucky luck is created technicus. You can't get lucky just sitting there doing nothing.
Speaker 4: If you're not if you don't put yourself out the spot, yeah, the right spot. But like that's still I think about like justin long he was doing laundry or something, and then he director, I'd be doing laundry and they talked, and then that's how he's gotten to the music in the film industry to where, Yeah, if he wasn't out there doing his laundry, if he was like a completely inclusive and he's like, I'm just gonna ship myself and not wash my clothes, yeah, and then uh, it'd.
Speaker 1: Be easy to do that. They would be like, yeah, I'll do it tomorrow, you know what I mean. Like that's kind that's what I mean. There is a there is a degree of work put in you know, you have to you have to be in because sometimes they happen the right the right place, right or something because they concentrated power way. But you're saying penis fifty percent. That's crazy on the stream, and there's like, oh, that's pretty cool. You had that person on the stream so much.
Speaker 4: But also does not none of this adds to one hundred percent, fifty fifty percent come five percent treated power of the fucking come I think I'm gonna do. I'm just it's just gonna all become. It's every every gonna come, come, come, come, come, come, come, come.
Speaker 1: Every day.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that song reminds me, like puts me back to such a specific play, like that's like two thousand and four. Yeah, Like I'm like right back in two thousand and four again, I'm playing Bionicles And then.
Speaker 1: It came out in.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to correct you whatever, I'm not sorry to correct them, doesn't know because I didn't. Actually, Yeah, because I remember the It puts me in the same because it is the same thing for me. But I specifically remember I got my second car and I was driving all over the place listening to that album because it came out.
Speaker 1: It just came out and.
Speaker 4: A lot of it was that was a brilliant song because it was in so many like commercials, every like sports movie, n b A. It was. It was the official song I think that your sport movie.
Speaker 1: It was fucking like. I was like, god, damn, it's sonically really good.
Speaker 4: That's made I like, I like, it's not really about anything, but yeah, it's just about It's just like, hey.
Speaker 1: Here's us. Hey, this is what it took to be.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, well, not necessarily you you also you know, like there's privileges that your I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna get into it. Whatever. Yeah you're not. You're not gonna You're not. You're not gonna Game Awards. Yeah, so the nominis for Game of the Year are gonna be amazing. Trans transition, I don't know. First, So there's Game O, there's Astrobot. There's a ballotto. What was that blatro? Okay, gotcha, that's just like see I thought it was to tease Ballato Bilatro, That's what it is. That's what I saw. Yeah, Black Myth will come. There's alther ring shot of Tree final Fantasy seven Rebirths metaphor rephraseo.
Speaker 5: Matter metaphor of Fantasia. Yeah, I like, yeah, that's the Persona game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is very good. Not say that I'm a chime playing a game ever again, No, that's just about that. That's what I can't. I can't do gearpyges anymore. It's it's adhering to me if I'm not if there's not.
Speaker 5: Yea col was telling me that there's like stretches where you're not playing. You're straight up not playing the game for like two hours and then and then you fight a boss and then it's two more hours of cut scenes, and I like, I can't even begin to I can't even.
Speaker 1: Begin to care.
Speaker 5: Man, it's not a great I'm sure it's great for that for that audience, but like I, I cannot begin too much.
Speaker 1: I like a Persona. I was a huge fan Persona four, one of my favorite games of all time. I played it when I had way more patients. I cannot do that anything. When'd you play it? For a Persona four? How old are you when you saw it? Was? Maybe nineteen mm.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, Yeah, I just know most JPEGs are also well, I've always been in one, in and out of like Jerrpegs and anime. Yeah, like to me, if it's too fucking weird, I just I get a little bit, uh, you know, if it's too childish or you know, the way that there's all the what is that if it's too shown and driven, we're in a way that it's like, oh, look at this young high schooler that's you know, almost every fucking story.
Speaker 5: The slice of life, like high school stuff. It's like we're gonna I could give a few. Yeah, I don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah you're you're not You're not. We're not that demographic. Yeah, not that it's for young men. That's what showan means, my mistaken literally probably, So it's like I get it. It's like I think means for young men. Probably. I think it does. Actually I don't take a word for exactly. It is a matter. It is a matter. But the thing is like I don't I'm just not that anymore, you know. I'm The reason I want one piece is like grow up watching it. I want to see that ship end. I want to see it. I get that.
Speaker 4: That's why I start with the tag on time and I was like I got to keep going. I don't care four season, So it's fucking like ten years Absolute Ship series.
Speaker 5: Shadow of the Tree being on a Game of the Year list.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw months ago they were talking about that. It was they were gonna allow that. I saw like like three months ago people it's going to be allowed available, and I was like, all right, well, I guess that's gonna win. That was an obvious thing. I was like, it's gonna win.
Speaker 4: I personally, I completely disagree with that. It just doesn't to me, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: So I disagree with the rule. Yes, did I obviously know it was gonna win. Ones that was realed, I was like, oh, of course.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that actually are fine with it, which I was like, oh interesting. I mean there's a lot of backlash happening. But it was like a lot of people like this, no I get it. Especially it's lengthy, it's this, it came out this year, blah blah blah. And I was like, I just think that first of all, Number one, you can't play it without the base game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the big, big problem. It's not a standalone DLS. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like I was like, well that isn't Yeah, it's not fucking blood Dragon or whatever the fuck right. Yeah, so it's no, Sorry, it just doesn't work that way for me, Like, you can't. I don't know how you justify that.
Speaker 1: I just don't really know.
Speaker 5: They didn't justify it for Cyberpunk last year, and that had like a fucking pretty top tier fucking DLZ I think, yeah, And they went to Liberty and they were just like.
Speaker 1: The More because I fucking was good.
Speaker 5: They're not making more absolutely no, Well, they're gonna move on to the next probably well, they're probably working on which a natural game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the links makes me sad. I want another One game. Just when that game got really good, they stopped put stuff into them like this now it's like, actually really cool.
Speaker 5: They'll probably make it. They'll make another one. Cyrepunk is too, like that's a critical acclaimed game now, and.
Speaker 4: Then maybe, yeah, maybe it would probably be so much better. It's wanting to be crazy.
Speaker 1: Yea, or be just as bad because they could do the same shit again.
Speaker 5: They sucked up twice in a row with the same game.
Speaker 4: I can't like, that is so inconceivable, But like you know, I guess think crazier things. They finish that mass effect, don't worry you're about to see it again. Well, they get a reboot, dude, I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: I'm actually like really stoked because, uh, some friends of mine got their hands on avowed that Obsidian game by the Fall in New Vegas.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that like they're they're Iram kind of game. Apparently it's really good. It's looking really solid, which is like a finally, Like it's like I don't I don't have to bother with Dragon Age. It's like there's a good there's a good kind of fantasy RPG kind of around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I keep getting there every year.
Speaker 5: I get the Earth to place Kyram every year like clockwork, like around Christmas time, around November. I'm like I kind of want to jump in, and then I never had the time to actually.
Speaker 1: Do it, just with a mod where some guy's a fucking dick when I'm around the screen and you're like, ah, that's funny. I remember playing that game having a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: I fall a few Skyrim mods like not meme pages, so that always fucks me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll see that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh man, it's such an enduring game in popular like there's always memes about it. There's always like there's always some dumb reference even I think it Like the video I just posted, it was like I used like a P Diddy leveling up his Alchemy stat with like the sound effects and like.
Speaker 1: It's just too it's too good. It's too good. I think every game on here, I guess except for Tree. I kind of was like, I don't really think that should be there, but whatever, every game has a being astrobot makes sense.
Speaker 5: I think Hell Divers not being there is crazy. That's kind of the thing to me.
Speaker 4: That's it feels this list feels a little bit too political, if you know what I mean. Like in a way that's so the snub of like Hell because it seems.
Speaker 1: Like an obvious thing that should be on there. Yeah, and then when you also look.
Speaker 4: At say because to me, the whole thing what I mean by political is just that there were certain things that probably should have been on there that weren't, like Stellar Blade, And to me, that's politics. It's not you know, politics is a word that doesn't just mean like I know, you mean, yeah, So it's just like there are things that are like, hey, what the F's going on this year? Because that seemed like should have been there, and I feel like for the similar reason, Uh, Dragon Age got accessibility was the only thing.
Speaker 1: That got got.
Speaker 5: He got nominated for an accessibility award.
Speaker 1: And that's it. That's that's funny game. That's all it's got. God bless you know. That's what it's got. That's just so funny that they like they weren't considered for anything else. Yeah, they didn't deserve anything else, I know.
Speaker 4: But but what the funny thing about it is just seeing like some of the some of the people in the industry. I read a handful of articles that were really trying to like, I hate this man because they weren't talking about the actual game. They were talking about the gig culture warship. I hate it's so it's so tedious, it's so stupid, and they don't they don't do anything for like graphics.
Speaker 1: They don't have a game based on graphics and visual stuff like that because that game coming out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's probably more categories to be.
Speaker 1: Graphics that game needs, that game needs to be up there.
Speaker 5: Maybe graphics are kind of becoming a lot less important now, I agree with I feel like everything just looks great, So like something like Billattro looks great even though it's just like pixel art cards, you know what I mean for sure?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I think it's kind of being like like I had, I had a selica that looked awesome, but you know I wouldn't say that like put it next to like a you know, like a high.
Speaker 1: End fun I mean like you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I think what I mean is like an art design and art style I think is more meaningful now than just graphical fidelity.
Speaker 4: Yes, the only reason I would push back you in a little bit is that, yeah, the capabilities are pretty like it can be like phenomenal, but can you pull it off? And the only reason I feel about like it's interesting enough, and this is probably people can probably hard disagree with me, but I feel like, uh, Dragoning's Veilguard looks better than Blackmith Wukong to me, like the way that when I when I'm because I spend a lot of time in Blackmith Wukong and there weren't many times and what it might be it just might be that everything looked like the regular ship though too it was like oh this forest looks awesome.
Speaker 1: This uh it was nothing.
Speaker 4: What it was just places that seem like could exist in this world versus Vailguard has like like say Intraviso and stuff or like this is cool, this is fucking this is really cool. Is really uh inventive and uh right and looking at it and I gotta say, man, the really like putting. I put the settings all the way up just because I wasn't playing it at first because I didn't give a ship, but I put it all the way up, and I was like really impressed with the hair physics, Like actually it was a little funny. I like it's in veilcard.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: I think visually that game is pretty fucking stunning, Like it's interesting. I think Rebirth is pretty up there too. Rebirth, Yeah, especially now on the pro now that it like you can run at sixty and four K.
Speaker 1: I never played it.
Speaker 4: It looks like it's a time sink. It's like fucking I'm like forty hours in and I'm that's a problem. I haven't even walt the uh the other one because of just the time the uh.
Speaker 1: I played remake.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, dude, this is actually hold on, we have a question that somewhat relates to this.
Speaker 1: You keep talking that game the first one. Yeah, I mean hours. Was that maybe like seventy five that's not that bad. For one hundred percent, that's not bad at all. Five I got pretty far in this one, but there was like one mission and I was like, I just don't really want to fucking do this.
Speaker 4: How many hours are you into a bill Guard Bellgard? Maybe twenty two, twenty two. I'm probably double that.
Speaker 1: I am right now. I am doing all the loyalty stuff.
Speaker 4: I've done almost everything, and that's why, like I'm forty hours in. I probably I don't know, Maybe I think there's still a lot more to go.
Speaker 1: I am. I know past Level twenty is like the sort of the middle put up, like sort of the third act of a game. So I second act, going to the second act of the game. I just hit level twenty. I just got like feast of crows to do all the fucking stupid cool like teleporting Samurai shit.
Speaker 4: Look there, And to me, so far, only the side stuff's been certain things that you need. I guess it's probably gonna affect my story. It's the only less ben issuating. I'm just trying to fuck harding that's it. I'm not doing anything else. Really, it's taking too long, Bro it's taking a long time, dude. I am fucking forty hours in and she's not giving me pussy yet, and I'm like, look like, I'll see the explanation.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, here we go, here we know. Can you imagine? I don't think they're gonna happen in the same.
Speaker 4: No, I think I think because well light spoiler. I was on Nexus looking at the mods. I didn't see anything for herding, but I saw something for someone else that they were like removing for It was like moving clothes for sex scene. But it was just a picture of one of the characters. And I'm like, okay, so you you can't there are Fox scenes.
Speaker 1: I guess mis.
Speaker 4: Rated m it is because there's blood in it and there's some swear words like uh Tosh swears a bit.
Speaker 1: But what was question? I don't know. No, you had I thought you you can find me iPad died. No, no, ohole go.
Speaker 5: Morgan moonscar and he says, hello, Fats, can you put your phone down and pay attention?
Speaker 1: I was worrying.
Speaker 5: I was wondering you you would have got you would have got him if it was literally a minute ago. Really, Hello, Fats, can put your front. I was wondering, what is the worst character in a game or show that was so insanely awful that it prevented you from finishing the game or show despite all all other aspects.
Speaker 1: Being good entted you. That's an interesting one.
Speaker 5: That's it's a hard thing for me.
Speaker 1: For me, I have one easily, okay. At first was Tony Soprano when I first watched that show that nigga sucks so bad. It's crazy, he's so horrible, but it's a great show. But like again, I think, uh, comprehension in this country is really broken. So people are like, I love Tony and it's like, oh, well, yeah, that's that always happens. This nigga is horrible.
Speaker 5: Understand Like I don't happen. I feel I understand what you're saying. But I feel like there's also there's like a Hopscotch thing happening here. What do you mean where I feel like people can I feel like people can be like, oh, I love Tony Soprano and understand that he's a bad character.
Speaker 4: Also you can kind of assuming I agree that because I Walter White is I love that character. That is also the cool character I think he's a very not a good person, rollant character.
Speaker 1: I think we I think with clearly the state of this country, I'm right, but like it could be argued against me for sure, but I know it's definitely possible.
Speaker 4: It's because I think it's I think actually the voting is actually kind of a good representation of the people. You don't understand, you understand what we understand. These people are terrible, but they're awesomely written characters. But then there's those freaks that idolized Joker.
Speaker 1: You know. It's just there's there's there's I just wonder how.
Speaker 4: How many, how many many I would say to like not not not, it's not the majority. It's just it's too many. It's a car crashes, it's not the majority.
Speaker 1: Imagine if.
Speaker 4: Everyone's just crashing, there's just piles of cars, like mountains of cars.
Speaker 1: It's just like, hey, there's too many of these weird.
Speaker 4: Rules.
Speaker 1: He gets me for, you know, Geoffrey King Jeoffrey, that's that's a I don't think anybody like that, nigga. If you like character rape fellow man, if you'd have caught me another time, Tash would maybe put the game down for Dragon Age. If I didn't have Carlac existing as the pinnacle, like, Oh, this is what they're trying to do, because clearly that's what they're trying to do. If I didn't, they're trying to.
Speaker 4: Do that character the big muscle of the big muscle. Wise, well, I think like there's.
Speaker 1: Nothing else reminiscent. I think I know as Karlac do. Krlak is witty? Did she?
Speaker 4: She? She doesn't sound stupid. She sounds like she's mature, like Tash is in her twenties, but she sounds like she's like thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: Isn't she a kid? Technically? Isn't she like young for her? I don't, I don't know. I don't know how old does live? Do you feel like Balderskates?
Speaker 5: I guess it's been a while, Like I guess my question would be like, is there even really enough time between the release of balder Skate and the release of this for them to have even really reacted in that way like, oh, we need a car?
Speaker 1: I don't think I didn't They did? They? Did they? I think it's that it is the strong, strong feminine presenttion.
Speaker 4: Stronger, Yeah, a strong like big muscle womaneotype they've done such a weird like it's even one of her outfits that you can wear where she shows a little cheeks, and I'm like, well, there's dialogue in here specifically that Tasha's mom is upset that she doesn't act or they don't act very womanly and like you're bad at it, And I feel like it's really weird that they gave her an outfit or them an outfit that is very feminine in a way that Tosh clearly doesn't care to do that. So it was really so to me and almost seemed like this was like put in before they even wrote the character, almost like they strong that together because I'm like, they shouldn't be in there. There's I can literally see the outs of her cheeks, her her asses hanging out, and I'm like, muscly, bitch. She looks good to me. I'm like, the body looks good.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: But anytime the face and when she talks.
Speaker 1: She talks, I want to shoot myself in the bag. I want to She's a great she's actually she's a beast.
Speaker 4: She's my she's my favorite to uh because you know, to me, it's much easier since there's not much strategy. In this game, all you do, really, all you need to do is thunder stuff you you can bring people thunder, and then it is way too even that Like, dude, if you to me something like it's it almost feels like it's like eighty percent defense down.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy.
Speaker 4: How like when you just under something, I'm like, I can suck it up effortlessly, so I do bring people that can thunder or her she just fucking bashes ship to pieces.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we just touched a little bit. I didn't feel that he is wearing shoes, So you're not gay. You got it for you.
Speaker 4: Damn well, rude, let me get to it. But yeah, Dragon as funny, it's not on the thing, tosh. If I didn't get specifically, if the game wasn't gifted to me to finish it, I definitely would have bailed already. So I would say this would be one of those games that everybody, even people who I want to like in the game, Emerick. I want to like Emerick. He's just too he's too much of a character. I talked about it before, because he's super posh. He's the nickeromnswer. He's too posh.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's actually all the bad poorly written characters. But Laura feels fake even though like she's going through some hard ship with her brother and like I just can't when every time I'm listening to her, I'm like, shot the fuck up, bitch.
Speaker 1: I like, I like, I like two characters. The characters I would say, I like, well, that's not the question. Yeah, well but it's like is that zero zero zero zero zero again? Like a port notifications on Patreon. Sorry that was scary, but uh, Patreon, you like who? So you like Harding? I imagine I like hard She's uh, she's cool because I remember her being cool from before. She's less than she was, unfortunately, but she's still pretty cool. Uh that sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's unfortunate. When it's like this character purely because I have prior experience with this character. Not from this experience, I think you'll like her more.
Speaker 1: Just you'll. Yeah, it's Davin's cool as actually.
Speaker 4: The elf niggah yeah oh yeah, yeah, well idea maybe if you like if maybe I was like the you saw like the characters.
Speaker 5: I only really remember the Dwarf and Tosh I don't remember, and I think that the Asian lady. There's the only people that everybody else is kind of like blurry to me because I'm just not gonna play it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you, really, you really unfortunately, because I'm so happy for the people that enjoy it, like, it's hard to play it sometimes for me.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna wait for a bout anyway.
Speaker 4: So upset uh last night because I only had a little bit of time to do anything. I was doing shit all day and I'm like, a fucking I'm gonna just I would. I stopped at a part where I was like, oh, the these should what this should be fun. I'm gonna I'm gonna talk to uh the inquisitor, you know, because you know how you you you know how you fucking you. You created the character. You know you're gonna interact with them. Have you not interacted with the inquisitor? No, well you know you're going to. It's not a spoiler. Literally, when you're creating a character, you have to create the inquisitor.
Speaker 1: I don't really, did you not? Did you not? I guys skipped past that.
Speaker 4: I guess when you're creating your character, there's a part where it says, now create your inquisitor and then you go.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Okay, I'm actually excited. I'm excited. How to do that? I don't remember se Yeah, I like, it's it's just a spoiler at all, but like because then I know they keep mentioning down south and they're like, oh yeah, sh it's popping off down there too, and I'm like, oh, okay, cool, I hope I got to see that.
Speaker 4: But okay, all right, fair enough. But yeah, like so it's it's just not a spoiler. But there was another you meet, you know, and then it was the most it's the second time. You mean, it was the most meaningless thing. I was so mad that I was like, what was the point? The first one actually made sense. The second one was literally are you just feeling time? This nigga is supposed to be doing really important shit and then he just shows up and he's like that's going kind of a thing. And then you guys like it's like talk over coffee essentially, And I was like, who was that? I thought you were gonna give me some good shit or something, or or bring a new person back in or nope, no resources from the nope. Yeah, So I'm so glad that you didn't get any nods in the game, because honestly, it's look, man, I said, I'm happy for the people that are enjoying the game.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be candid right now, real quick.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you guys. I'll be honest, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what because there's there's it's people who just didn't play Dragon Age. Probably the weird thing is.
Speaker 4: There's enough connections to the old games in that game that I'm like, even those people like, how are you enjoying this?
Speaker 1: I know they're not reading the codex they didn't play it, they didn't play it, they watched someone review its what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just like, dude, there's so much you couldn't understand because you know, nobody reads the codexes most people. I mean, now, yeah, I try, and then I'm just like, if I completely forgot about something, I'll try to look like, oh yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 5: Every time I find myself reading codexes and videos, I'm like, I started to get to it. I was like, I don't know this much about the real world. I'm gonna look at it. The first a waste of my fucking memory banks. And like I know exactly how the shah Fujikawa slip space drive works in Halo because I knew who invented I don't need to know this.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know really who invented train tracks. That's a good point. Maybe eleven people in the country know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably just people who specifically train geeks autistic fifty year old trained dad like.
Speaker 1: Models Thomas and his son is like, Dad, please talk to me, and he's.
Speaker 5: Like so yeah, I mean so it's it's a couple of Dragon Age characters for you guys, I think for me, like right now, yeah, what do you got is this?
Speaker 1: Dude? So I I I do have an example of one.
Speaker 5: That got me to bail on a game entirely or technically a DLC, But like there was Final Fantasy seven remake came out, and then there was Intergrade, which is like this DLC that connected rebirth and and uh remake, and that centered around this character Ufi.
Speaker 1: Youfi sucks. Is everything you hate about Ufi is everything.
Speaker 5: I hate about Japanese games. Like she's moke hafed all stupid. She like she overacts every single fucking thing. She's just she's one note, she's bland, she sucks, she's gay, not even literally just like, don't parentheses derogatory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's dopting the game, though.
Speaker 5: I think she's fun to use in combat, but like, I hate whenever, whenever she speaks, everything she says because her whole character is like I'm hunting for materia, and every line without exaggeration, it's like I'll go if there's materia, shut the funk up. I literally like I made it about like an hour into that DLC, and I was like, I can't. I cannot stomach this.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. I can't. It's crazy to so many good characters didn't say it. Well, yeah, yeah, there's there's there's there's plenty of good characters. Yeah, I would tear that gain.
Speaker 5: I think Cloud, Tifa, Barrett and there are good.
Speaker 1: Cloud and then yeah, so most most of the cast, like you haven't you don't go to Red's part.
Speaker 5: You have read so there's Red thirteen, Kate Sith, but you go to Red's part in the game. I don't think I did read Red's part his area at his home. Yeah, that part wasn't cool as.
Speaker 1: I hated it immediately because no, no, no, no, no no. Let me explain.
Speaker 5: There's a spoilers for Final Fantasy seven Rebarth kind of not really about a specific character, Red thirteen, who is a fucking cat that can speak. It's like some fucking and not like he's like he's like a leopard or something like something like a wild animal, like you know.
Speaker 1: The red the Red Dog from Final Fantasy seven. Did you pay seven at all? No, I do anything about it. I was seven was one of those ones that like you were definitely young.
Speaker 4: I never finished and I would only I know enough, but I never even the last time I tried to play, because I.
Speaker 1: Just it's a lot of games. It's that's all. That's the only problem. It's all game.
Speaker 5: But so so that's that's a character. And he starts off the game. He it turns out at some point in the game that he's been putting on a fake voice. Well yeah, throughout throughout the game, like he's to because he wants you to respect him, and so like the from the second you meet him to like thirty hours into rebirth, he's used he's using this like gruff kind of like serious.
Speaker 1: Voice, and I'm like, okay, I kind of like this guy.
Speaker 5: And then immediately when and then immediately when he gets home, he's like Mom, Dad, and I'm like, I I've never turned. It reminded me of you remember that that character that Sam Wise played in Stranger Things, Yeah, where like he like drops the gun in the stairwell and immediately dies, and like, even though I liked him before that, I was immediately like, no, you're dead.
Speaker 4: I think I think I liked I think it's funny because of the fact that his species lives for like ever literally, so it's like, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I'm like ninety eight.
Speaker 5: It's like he's forty eight the game, but he's like sixteen.
Speaker 1: But in real like like sixties, he's a kid. He's like I was trying to be tough, and it's like that's silly. I his real voice crazy. His real voice sucks voice often he doesn't have one area. And then when you're back, what does he do this voice change in the game.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what changes. I looked it up on I looked it up different. I don't think it does.
Speaker 1: Chris. I think I think you make sometimes when you're him on his because I remember at the end of the game, when you're doing like the final parts, he's talking as his older voice, and I'm like, what's the maybe maybe, Like I don't know why they revealed this. I don't even he switches. Yeah, he switches sometime.
Speaker 5: But like to me, it's like the fact that the fact that the fact that you did this at all makes me hate this character, Like I hate this character now, like i've i've I hate him.
Speaker 1: He sounds terrible. I understand. I love the character. I think I still think his whole entire part is really really I think controlling him is weird. We have to run up wall sideways. Thought it was cool. How like when he like, uh, that's weird.
Speaker 5: When he saw his dad frozen in stone, he was like, I'm I'll make you proud dad, and the statue cries.
Speaker 4: Dude, I I couldn't. I rolled my eyes so hard. I was like, this, that's definitely very animated. But it's like, oh, I guess his dad's crying rock dog look look. I like.
Speaker 5: I like Final Fantay seven Birth is Final Fantasy seven Rebirth, Like I like it, but it sucks like it like story wise, it sucks Mondo Deck.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I think it's a really good story. Okay, you like the stat the crying statue. I think it's I think it's like in the in the regular game, he's just talking to a statue. You know, You're like, it doesn't get undercut by his fucking you know preview bestent fucking I don't wait to jack off the anime girls voice.
Speaker 5: But I like look, I like Cloud, I like Barrett, I like and I like any interaction with those characters. But anybody else in that game really is the worst character from every other video.
Speaker 1: Did you mean Vincent? No, that's later on, And I think Vince's that is his whole character is being cool, though I don't know, Like, do you know Kate Sith? Kate Sith? Do you know that character?
Speaker 4: Probably I would have to see the picture.
Speaker 1: Do me a favor. I want you specifically, I want your reaction to this.
Speaker 5: I want you to google Kate Sick because when I saw this for the first time, I literally I sat on my couch and shot in defiance. Was so fucking mad. Look up so c A I T space H I T H Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's Kate. It's not kat Okay Kate, so dumbest fucking designed gal. That character is in the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's walking alongside Cloud Stripe.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a heat you're saying, I don't know. I assume it's it's a I can say that for sure. Yeah. See that's see that's you see that? Yes, I do you see that?
Speaker 5: Kingdom Hearts ass ship.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the here's the here's the problem final fantasy.
Speaker 4: To this question, those characters are things that would one make me stay away from a game, like when I see something that it just it it couldn't be. It is so far removed from something that could appeal to me, like I just want like I don't want to encounter that thing.
Speaker 1: Ever. No, and that's when you hear his voice and see I have it's just what is the Irish She's like Scottish retarded.
Speaker 4: It's the Cloud Stripe.
Speaker 1: Wow cloud here.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's a it's a problem that I have that I know I've missed some games that are probably really good, but just there's some characters that I'm like, this is not even remotely for me, and I God, damn it, I feel I have nostalgia. I think that's where I stand where I'm like, I played this when I was younger, So this isn't Bob, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, here's the thing. Within the context of itself. It's good, but it's like it's constantly fighting you. It's it's like it wants you to not like it, you know what I mean. Where it's like the combat's really good, and like Cloud and and Barrett and all these characters are really cool characters, but like not things are going too well, throw a throw a cat in there, and they can like not even the same style as the rest of the people in it.
Speaker 1: It's the ship, you know, like but like I get, but not the main cast. I understan, which is what I'm saying. I understand what you mean. Where it's like very like disposition, and that's the points like the party forming the party. You're like, you know, like there's always in everything that there's a big part of them. It's always one motherfucker like a few mores that are like what are You're not even the same species as me? No, there isn't. That's what I'm saying. Well, this is only a problem in Japanese games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah in western things in Western in Western okay, yeah, in mass Effect, there's just no circle.
Speaker 1: There's smile there's not a circle, but there's literally aliens. There's like there's a whole ass crogan. I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I look, I could not. If dude he had, he would be some stupid cat. If it was if this was a Japanese yeah, it'd be, it'd be it'd be toned up to eleven. You know, there's like the different species. It's like like I don't know, like no.
Speaker 5: No, I understand different species, but the crogan are weird, but they make sense in the reality of mass effects.
Speaker 1: I agree. He Shi it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: That's what he's just and it's just dumb, Like just looking, I don't I think Kate Sith is such a silly, fucking stupid That's kind of the point though, Like as a as a character he is, he's like the most broken, but you gotta know how to play him. I swear to god, he's like insane.
Speaker 1: He does so much damage. It's really stupid. But like it's just it's I'm not gonna want to play as that character. I agree. I was playing as one of that this nigga is a fucking dumb ass cat with a puppet. Stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's look, that's that's that's Japanese medium.
Speaker 1: That is that is what they do. That's one that's one piece. One piece is fucking one piece is art style? Is that the art style doesn't match yeh, knowing is drawn correctly. It's interesting that correctly that's different.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that that's what the Veilguard kind of feels like a little bit where almost like they were drawing from inspiration because in the game's prior they didn't have anything stupid like that. It was just the Western RPG very grounded. And then this game they put in the servant Manfred who's hissing, the hissing skeleton. And then even though I do like the griffin, the Griffin the sun, but like it's just these cute things that is shoved in the game that were never in any of the games before, and like, I like this because he's actually cool. But another thing, what is that mcguffin dagger that you have that you can do ship that you're part look Star Wars like, so like you're look at your parties. Basically you look at your party members have special abilities that can help you traverse certain areas, and if they're not there, your dagger just does it.
Speaker 1: Wait really, it does it all the time. It is so I've only seen, I've only seen, but it's just stupid. I could lift the rocks everything.
Speaker 4: So if the party member is not there. Let's say, for example, this thing needs to be exploded with fire, which toth is a fire breathing fucking kunari, the fucking dagger will do it. The dagger shows up, you take it out, and then fired it goes boom. Is I need Hassan to take down a thing so I can jump on this platform. He's nowhere in sight, Dagger summons.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, hold on, I don't know how you know, I never really because the thing is that I don't know what you're doing in this game for those moments haven't really come up a ton of me. Like I understand. I remember I did it with Harding's rocks where I lifted the rocks. Yeah, you're not doing like the area. Oh well, I want to hear there's a Hassans in this Hassan, Yeah, Hassani Griffin and then he like you pet, you can pet Hassan and it's that left three Monthsol music. He didn't mean to be I think it's I.
Speaker 4: I think he's being completely what's the what's the what's the word I'm looking for when you're pretending he's playing dumb, That's what he Hasan is doing a very good job, even unfortunately, even clients kind of lose his mind unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Like his audience.
Speaker 4: There are channels that are dedicated to his his podcast that have like I'm they checked out, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's having a hard time. Man, he's having a hard time.
Speaker 5: To me right like, like he especially is very nice. I don't know what the I feel like they're going through something.
Speaker 1: They're definitely very clearly like.
Speaker 5: Because at a certain point you gotta just maybe relax, dude.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants them to just stop.
Speaker 4: Like it's like guys like you guys like specifically even because Ela will say stuff, you know, in defense or whatever, but like yeah, it's like hey man, and then I I I'll catch a little bit of Hassan's thing and he's like, well what do you say now? Like it was one of those things he's like, what what what happened this time? And man, I I uh, I tried to reach out to a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't try right now.
Speaker 4: He's uh, he seems like he's checked out. Other than he's doing the thing where he he just uses the internet, but he doesn't like interact with it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so like at a certain point, I know a lot of people just kind of do that, but uh, it's feel weird. Didn't even end up on Philip d franco show, like it got big enough to where phil Dedfranco talked about I didn't think he would because I didn't. I thought it wasn't like is important enough, I guess, and I think his audiences like, hey hey, and he's like fine, fucking dude, Philip Frankles look kind of sexy lately.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen him like I was watching.
Speaker 4: He's like grown man, he's fucking like uh cut, ripped thin and like he was he was wearing in the summer, he was wearing uh tank tops and he would sit like this, specifically with his arms like crossed, so you can really see.
Speaker 1: That, you can like really see the magnifize. Gotta get your tube totally. I was like, I was like, this motherfuckers playing in video, so you know you this proof?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I didn't realize how big he was until you showed like he's like during the pandemic, Like you know, it's either even the pandemic, either got buff or you got fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw him and I was like, I literally did it realize because you're just used to seeing someone Yeah, that's just tailim.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, oh, I have a.
Speaker 5: Very vivid memory of Philip de Franco. Yeah, and like from the brief from a few times that i'd seen him in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got kind of big. I didn't let me see I remember him from a wait, you.
Speaker 4: Know it's crazy, I do remember that sexy phil Yeah, I remember, I remember back then.
Speaker 1: Almost that's almost twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, YouTube, I mean YouTube's almost twenty years old, Scott, it's eighteen years old now.
Speaker 1: I think it's uh, I'm not doing the math. You got, you got kind of he got he got kind of up there. I had no idea.
Speaker 4: I had no idea he was ever that fat, to be honest, That's what I mean. I was like, I was like, you got this big Yeah, I guess, and now he's all sexy. He's probably cheating on his wife.
Speaker 1: Like crazy, that's crazy. It's a crazy I like you feel that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's the Lord's no way he watches this podcasts. He's got eyes in ears everywhere, be crazy he has if he like him, that's been doing. I remember specifically once he like, I know, he's like he's vaguely aware. I don't know if he knows, but maybe he doesn't know about the show, but I remember because he do. You remember like when I made that when I made that sarcastic video in the car Batman about Batman being too woke because they put a black lady in it.
Speaker 5: Oh, Like, I put my sunglasses on and my hat on and I sat in the front seat of my car.
Speaker 1: Making fun of that dive. There was a guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there was somebody doing that. He was like every pressure in the movie that's half decent black. Yeah, all the bad people are all the bad people were white.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's not not even what about Batman was a white man, the main white man. People would fuck if Batman was fucking black? Is shut up? If they made Bruce Wayne first of all, I'm I'm someone that's like really sort of not a big problem with like legacy characters. I don't really care that much. I think it's like we've had him for a long time. In fact, a few of the best characters from comics, our legacy characters. Wait, why are you talking about legacy characters? But like, but the idea of making a character like making straight up a black man Bruce Wayne, Oh, like what bother people so bad?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest. I'm gona be honest. At this point, I feel like it's the only direction to go in because like, look at they dude, they rebooted him to like what if right now?
Speaker 1: Right? I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think I'm like Brain Wascy the black Bruce Wrayne Wayne Wascy Brain Wascy?
Speaker 1: Is fucking that is hilarious And you're looking mighty black to die. It's just Uncle Phil and fucking Jeffrey always Uncle Phil.
Speaker 4: Are we did we just did we just invent a new extra Ammo, maybe black bat black Mandy?
Speaker 1: Somehow we didn't know black man with a guy scared of black people, so he becomes Yeah, I love that idea so much, Master Block that implies that he calls him master Bat. His name is black Man, It's Derek. In fact, don't touch me offer it scared of every day? Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Yeah, I don't know the Game Awards whatever. I don't think Chaddy there should be there. I think he's got snubbed. Crazy, Like, I get the argument where it's like, oh, well, they didn't listen to their community and they kind of the game up, Like I don't even think that necessarily matters, because that game was the hugest thing in the world for like three straight months.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: There was no acknowledgment of Power World either. Yeah, bar World was pretty fucking massive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Power World was pretty big. To Pokemon was like Pokemon Now after a while.
Speaker 4: They were like I have kind of the minority opinion though on like what game of the year is or which what game of the year should be?
Speaker 5: Game of the year should be the game that defines the year. I don't think it necessarily needs to be like the best one, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. I feel like those go hand to hand so often, But.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not necessarily, because I think twenty sixteen easily Pokemon go, you know what I mean, Like Pokemon Go was twenty sixteen's Game of the Year, like on questions.
Speaker 1: That it was that an Overwatch, So yeah, I Overwatch one is is it makes sense, but it makes sense for Overwatch to win.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, like Pokemon Go should be in that category, like it should have been up there. That was like a pino that was crazy.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: I hated it. I tried it. I mean it got me to try it. That's that's yeah, me too. I download it, Yeah, contributed it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so the fact that, like I don't know, Black with Wuk I think deserves to be there. Even though it got eighty that was definitely like a big game for sure, Like it had like millions of people playing. Yeah, first Chinese game, Like that's a pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: I think that game should win. For art design. I think art design, I think character design. I think it's fucking amazing. I think this is the way Sun will come. I mean, Black the Black Myth is that his name? I guess I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess he's black Man because he's soon. His fucking design is insane, especially the end fight with him, when you fight the other monkey version of him.
Speaker 1: The bigger Yeah, it's just a bigger nd but it's.
Speaker 4: So just a monkey, and there's well, I guess there's also you know, if you're aware of the legend, like the mythology, it's you've seen uh that that you've seen that many times, even like something like Monkey Magic the show.
Speaker 1: It was very like, you know, you kind of seen this many many times. You watch dragon Ball if you watch like you have an idea, see if you watch well dragon Ball, you watch dragon Ball, you have a rough idea of it. Like it's still dragon Ball is like pretty far removed from everything. I mean, it's only based on the It's so funny.
Speaker 5: Blackm Ukon made me really want I don't really have a convenient way to play this game, but like it maybe want to go back and play Odyssey, Uh Journey to the West.
Speaker 1: Did you ever play that? I didn't play.
Speaker 5: It a weird game, but it's like based on it's based on the same thing. It's based on the Monkey game.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's literally called the Odyssey to the West, Journey of the Journey the West. I don't remember exactly what the game is called. It was a really weird, like Ninja theory game. I think I could be wrong about it was weird. It was a weird, fucking, weird fucking game, but I I remember really liking it.
Speaker 4: Look man, Black Myth, I feel like I feel like I don't. I don't know if anybody else has said this, they must have, because I didn't really see very many reviews about Black Myth, But I was extremely underwhelmed that I did in fighting into those giant gods in the very beginning, which almost seems like that's the point of them being there, because they all fuck you up. They get sue wu Kan killed by fucking his ass up, and then and then that guy finishes him off right, and so I'm like, oh, I can't wait to fuck those dudes up. That's gonna be a crazy ass battles or something. And I was like, oh, I was thinking, you know Zero's wrath, you know where you big ass that crazy there's a funk. That game looks cool, and that game plays like ship. That game plays the parts where you're not fighting the bosses are the dumbest fucking It almost feels like I need a gun because like it's like it's weird, it's weird, like it's like you're on this like platform and then it's just.
Speaker 1: You're in this one area and the way it's weird. The cutting of that game carry that game way higher than it needs, like harder than I think. It's fun to watch the QT East. It's still fun. It's fun. It's fine. It's good punching someone so hard their fucking mass falls up and they start crying. Cow.
Speaker 5: I do want to say the ending, because I didn't look up the ending of Blackmith out of curiosity. It's it's a really baffling ending. I like the fact that the fact that the backt that like Black Myth blinks and then Desmond Miles wakes up.
Speaker 1: Is so stupid.
Speaker 4: That would be crazy. That would be he wakes up and here done, done, done, you wake up.
Speaker 1: Black Myth wakes up and Cradles is storming through his village looking for him, and you're like, he kills God, what I have returned? It's me? Who the fuck? I'm the Assssion's greed. I am the assassin's creed. And if you're to kill you and and when and Black with its like, what's happening? He's like, why are you with my gig? I like the idea. I like the idea of the animals.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of the animal is thinking back to his ancestors, and his ancestors.
Speaker 1: Fuss like it makes no sense even in that in that universe, it kind of makes sense. I would, uh, one of the what are they? What are those aliens called again? One of those aliens that are just people? And they're like, oh, they're pretty much the god what do they call the species of them?
Speaker 5: The engineers? And like Assassin's Creed, all of.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was the story while it was Assassin's Creed right the the all of the gods and like odyst scenes like that, there are species. I forgot what they're called. But they just showed up started doing god ship here. Eventually they based all the like he based all the deities off of them. I watched the Left fucking like an hour long video about it, and I was like, this series is so retarded.
Speaker 1: You say, Assassins Creed Odyssey like all of them, and it's like, because you know, the aliens make the animals for you. If I'm not mistaken, right in the very beginning, I don't think changed that is that real. I look at they had the aliens make or so there was a whole. There was a whole there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I lets let's put it this way. I could not and I mean this, I could not care less about the animus at all. You want to talk about fucking immersion breaking, that is the ultimate default, because you pull the fuck out and you're like, oh, so I just died four times and killed seventeen people, and now I just got to, I don't know, go to brunch with my fucking cousin. So they're so well aware of it. I think when I played, honestly, I think maybe get pulled out like three times or something. It's so little that like I was like, all right, fair enough, because I think they still were doing Still you're still going in like this bitch is looking for stuff.
Speaker 1: I thought they abandoned it entirely. I wish they did. De woman died, didn't it? I thought it does thoseman become an assassin himself? Was he just kind of like he just as much.
Speaker 4: As like I loved us, he just dies as much as I love black Flag. You're still stepping in and out of the fucking animals.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but at least that's like that was kind of an interesting one though, because at least that was like, all right, Desmond's gone, it's just you. You're stepping into the animates, like okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm some dickhead, you know.
Speaker 4: And it's there was still some interesting arcs to it and stuff. I just didn't really care because it's it's they just it was interesting at first, and then people are like, no, I just want to be in Like, let's see what they do with Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they did with the what's the last one that just came out, uh, Mirage.
Speaker 4: Mirage was like and now I wonder if there was any animist stuff in that. I don't know, Yeah, because I didn't the Viking one. I'm sure there was. I just don't remember that game. That game fucking they missed the mark hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The animis is weird because I do think I do think the whole feature thing is part of why that series was so interesting in the beginning in the beginning, but I also feel like it's one of those things where it's like they could have abandoned it a lot sooner they like it was it was it's a good way to get eyes, because that was what was jarring to me about it. Or what was so cool about it was just like, oh, it's like a sci fi it's a sci fi game and a and a like alternate history game.
Speaker 1: That's kind of sick. Yeah, like that's like never on is sue everyone. That's like when you meet four and fucking low key and like that and you meet all the crew and like series. I think two is the only one though, Oh they're crazy. There was only two. The first one was two. Yeah, it was two in them Brotherhood interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember seeing any aliens.
Speaker 1: Man, they weren't. They weren't aliens in the sense that they looked like fucking a difference because they were just they looked like humans, but they had like a godlike abilities and they were from the same people that gave you the apple, and it was like that was it was ted or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like those you had to find those like things and stitch that together showing them escaping the Garden of Eden or whatever in the first game, if you remember that. Yeah, And I was like, oh, this is interesting, and then as it went on, I was like, I don't care about this at all because the world is so interesting that they fucked up by making the world to interesting really, yeah, because I don't care about you don't care about the future, yea, And they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't do anything with the thing.
Speaker 5: The thing that I remember being, I was like, oh, I get it, Like they're they're kind of doing like you're gonna go back in time and then the third game or whatever, he's gonna be like you're in the future, and you've like, yeah, you're gonna be doing then you get to or like you're in the present and you get to play like a contemporary Assassins Creed game in today. Yes, that'd be that'd be interesting. And the more and and then they just never did it. And the more I thought about it was like I'd just rather play a splinter cell or something. Yeah, Like they almost did it in three where you're like climbing ship then he explodes. You remember he sacrifices himself or something like, and he explodes and then he dies.
Speaker 1: How does he do that?
Speaker 4: It's I remember number three sucks, so I have vague memory of it. It was so god, it was so underwhelming. They keep they they'll do something really well and then they'll miss the market.
Speaker 5: It's such a ship, like you know, what's a shame about three two is that three is a is a vibe, man like, like Colonial America is such a weird place to place a game, and it's so interesting and it's so unlike anything.
Speaker 1: We all had a and then it sucks.
Speaker 4: We had high expectations for it that because of that, right, we're like, oh, this is gonna be so cool. We all thought all were like, oh, obviously Da Vinci was your guy. It's gonna be been Franklin this time.
Speaker 1: No, it was. It was just Uncle Rocket. It's a racist, man.
Speaker 4: I don't even don't know they had anybody. Yeah, you were just like, first of all, you had the d C with the King Washington or whatever. Yes, that did happen, which sounded cool. But I never never played it because I hated the game.
Speaker 1: The base game just it just it wasn't good enough. I care so little about that franchise.
Speaker 4: Oh here's the tea party, and then like it was so underwhelming, nothing like I fucked up a few people, and I was like that felt like nothing happened.
Speaker 1: I care a little about that series, Like that's the series that like people talk about, like I'm like, I played the first two. I thought that was cool. To stop playing them.
Speaker 4: I don't think at this point, and I just the way that they're even doing it, Like colonial America doesn't sound cool to me at all because I know about colonial Mara Like I'm not I'm not encyclopedic, but like to me, it's like I heard all that I know about many things, but I still would like to know feudal Japan. Yeah, I still want to But Japan seems it's seems more magical than colonical America to me. You know this is because of the fact I'm American racist.
Speaker 1: Do you say magical? Yeah, like like more like nothing magical Japan at all. No, But I didn't say it seems more magical to me because it's like because he's a racist almost in the world away, you know, he doesn't think that it's actual people over there.
Speaker 4: He thinks it's like a bunch of smurfs you're saying, you're saying it not me, but like it feels cooler. It's like how stories, how do they even see you saying that?
Speaker 6: Are there?
Speaker 4: Like like like why that they're like that you saying that makes sense though you're saying it looks cool. Yes, Fielder, Japan is infinitely cooler than Colonial America.
Speaker 1: That that is. That's why, Like, I like far, I just don't care, Like, I don't know, that's that's my that's my opinion, though.
Speaker 5: I think people have a certain uh uh, you used up all of your bullshit franchises, I think because you stayed with Pokemon far too long.
Speaker 1: By that age. By that age, yeah, I was with my bullshit was already another thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you already were like, I'm already sticking with this thing that I'm denying as ship for many many years.
Speaker 1: I don't have room for another one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's for a lot of people, that's true. Yeah, they play all They was that thing for a lot of people too. I played the first one, the second one, and then Brotherhood, and I liked all. I like, well, I didn't like the first The first one I thought was interesting, but the second one I was like, this is dope. And then Brotherhood was even better because it was way shorter.
Speaker 1: It was cool. It was mad cool guys.
Speaker 4: He was a great character, like straight up, like yeah, that's why they made fucking three games with them. The only consistent character, the Mirage guy, was in the Viking one, so he helps you out. Yeah, so he exists before. Where's Mirage at located? It's in I think it's in Iranican.
Speaker 1: Iron Agan. I again, it's in. It's in Iran again.
Speaker 4: I think it's in there. Again, it could be, as I could forget. Yeah, so he's he's there helping you out. I mean, he doesn't happened got around?
Speaker 1: Man? It just the Viking one.
Speaker 4: It's it's It reminds me of Veil Guard in a way that as an RPG, it is so scaled down in a way that Odyssey was heavily enjoyable as an RPG. It's funny to me, it's one of those games I feel like shouldn't exist in Ubisoft because it tickled every fancy that I wanted an RPG as one of those more on, like, I'm so this game is surprisingly way funner than it should be.
Speaker 1: The weapons, the combat.
Speaker 4: The story, the choices, the fucking the scene. I was like, this is doesn't make sense, and I think because of them being Ubisoft, it didn't get the recognition that it should have gotten. Yeah, I mean, I'm not not looking forward to that Assassin's Creed game, to be honestly, I feel like it's like a call of the situation where it's like I haven't play Assassin's Creed in so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: They are focusing on stealth again, or at least like more than they ever have with this one. So I'm like, okay, cool, you know what, I'm always done to play.
Speaker 1: But I hope they nail it, man.
Speaker 5: I just I don't think they will, but I just want to play something. Man, you just can't do it, man, I don't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If it's not far Cry, they can't do it, like were they? Like shouldn't they?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Farka is the only thing that's been I guess people were a little bit let down six, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, if farre Cry is the only thing, the only thing that has been consistent for them, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: Farkri is probably like but they Blood Dragon was so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That was cool shit that I was like, this is this is so dragging? Like the fucking racing one like that. No, notocross one. I remember playing a far Cry game and there was like a like a motocross that was like the.
Speaker 4: Cyberpunk eighties like Shoe Gayzy type of ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like you played its like an eighties action hero and like you had like a button to flip people off, and you had like a robot hand, and you had like laser guns and you fought t rexes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It was fucking ridiculous because it was like the whole thing was like it was like a far Cry three, like eighties kind of action movie, uh, standalone DLC, and it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like it's actually a little challenging too, if you weren't like if you're looking to just kind of like just breezed it. It was like you kind of had like it was one of those things where I was like I thought I was gonna play just sitting back, and I was like, oh, I'm like I get a little getting fucked up kind of bad.
Speaker 5: It's one of the best games. It's one of the best standalone DLCs. I think I've probably ever played. Like, it's very cool. I I think I would probably have to agree with that. Yeah, because I can't think of I can't think of many loan DLC.
Speaker 1: There's very many. Yeah, there's like the infamous second son had one. I think I think I think it's like the Sun's DLC begin and where the game begins.
Speaker 4: I can't like, was there a last of a standalone DLC Uncharted Uncharted Lost Legacy? I think was it was what it was called something like, yeah, yeah, is that the one that's on Steam right now?
Speaker 1: It's like you can play the fourth one? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. Whatever. Yeah, let's uh get in questions. Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 4: Video games are we all knew this year was going to be a little you know, last year was so good. Yeah, that's why I knew. Some people are like, I don't think Black woolas gonna be a game in the year. I was like, bro, I think it's light this year it's gonna get the It's just because it's light, it's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: It'll be rebirth or I think it's gonna be it's gonna be without a doubt. I think it's just I just think it would be such a bad move. Yeah, probably, but whatever it's I mean, then fuck innovation. Who gives a ship? Why? Why?
Speaker 4: Why let's not focus on new ips. Let's just make dope ass DLCs. I also just don't look like a dope game.
Speaker 5: I also just think I also just think personally, like it's just.
Speaker 1: Kind of not I mean good, I think it's amazing.
Speaker 5: You think it's better in the first than Elden Ring Uh no, well then.
Speaker 1: Well I think it's still great though, but it's not you don't have as many characters or or like areas or there's varying areas, but it's just not as good as doing the first one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, I don't think, but the first the first game is like it definitely deserves best DLC eldon' ring rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that game did damage to the gaming world, but not on purpose, like every game that comes out as like that, Like, well, I guess it was.
Speaker 4: I mean it did introduce the world to uh souls like games right yeah.
Speaker 1: More broadly, yeah, like if you play, if you make a game anywhere similar to that, that's not at that qualities. I'm like, well, this isn't this forever now me.
Speaker 4: It's just fascinating that like that is a game where really, I mean really realistically, they didn't. There wasn't like the amount of effort that is put into it, with like all of the old a lot of the moves that have been reused, the sounds that have been reused, they reused all sorts of so much like the amount of they've never denied that, but I know, but nobody.
Speaker 5: Nobody denies that. Yeah, and no one, no developer donizes it.
Speaker 4: But then when God of War will like reuse the boat animation, because why would you redo the boat animation, everybody's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what the hell?
Speaker 4: That to me, like the past that like from software gets a lot of passes too. Oh you know, I think I usually, yeah, I agree, I think they got a lot of passes. But I think for me, it's just like I just find it funny.
Speaker 1: I think they I think all of the all of the there's a lot a reuse in that game, undeniably one hundred percent you've played if you've played them especially then that's probably a thing. A lot of people didn't play the other Soul's games, and it kind of came into this when they're not paying attention that like that's a frame from Dark Soul's three, literally, or like that's a frame like that role is probably the same role from like Dark Souls too, Like stuff like that it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that's why second was like so interesting. Where there was it felt refreshing. Actually, I use that was entirely especially like the sword clashing sound. I think I love I really like SEO until I play the game. I think that game is so I like, aesthetic of it is really really cool. I think the way you kill people, how you get the fucking like red dot and then stomp on the like it's but I think like the I think that game is so wildly easy until so in points it's like this is you think.
Speaker 1: I think that games are very easy. I think most of the Soul's games by now, for me, have been playing them for like almost you know.
Speaker 4: There's a for sure, you know, like I guess there's a lot of people been saying them for exactly. Of course, legendary is a breeze, like people forget about that. They say this is easy, and like it's not easy, You're just good.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I understand that. But I feel like like just the sword the sword clashing mechanic is a little too lenient at times, like the Perry mechanic, and I think it leads to moments where you're just like aimlessly hitting it. Just the fucking you're like tanging. I'm like, it's still lit his fuck hearing the fucking swords clash. I don't know, but it's like I think it's very good. Also, I think it has a horrible final boss. I think to find a boss in that game is so fucking bad. I don't rember shod.
Speaker 4: Then you killed three four times in the game and he spits up another dude, Like, why dude die? I mean, wasn't bad though, wasn't bad thinking about not bad Gwin, Like, let's let's be let's be thirteen kids in different timeline.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I don't know, shade. I think that's my only opinion.
Speaker 5: The Ring is fun like from from games are funny because like there's so many bosses that they have the best fights and the absolute worst fights that I've ever played in any of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, Like the second I got to I was like, this sucks objectively Dark Souls three.
Speaker 1: I think it's the Deacon of the Deeper or something like that.
Speaker 4: You're in like that it's just a bunch of church niggas just standing around and then you just gotta like you kill one of them and then its soul goes into another.
Speaker 1: And you gotta just kill them throughout the How is this a boss?
Speaker 4: This is it's literally just hack and slash. It's it's so stupid. It's just don't get hit once because they're all gonna butt you. Yeah, yeah, it's so funny. It's such a stupid boss, like what is this?
Speaker 1: But but then they have bosses like the Nameless fucking King where just like this is where you're like, fuck you, this is little Ship, Or then there's fucking Dark Eater Madeer was probably the one that that fucking dragon in the city deal se Deer made people fuckingh was fucking annoyed getting.
Speaker 4: It's one of those things, though, I do long for it because I've beaten a handful of dragons in Veilguard, and two of them, especially this op dragon that you'll encounter, I was like, damn, this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Has so much ape.
Speaker 4: The first it was the same pattern from another one that I beat, so like, oh, I just have to do it longer now because it was the same. It pissed me off because this dragon was supposed to be this was the best dragon in the game and I and it was the same pattern as another dragon.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you fucking kidding me? The fight with the first dragon made me so upset because I was just getting killed so fat. I was like, am I like?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 4: Not? Like?
Speaker 1: Am I?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is my armor fucked? Like it's something wrong? Like what am I doing wrong? And it's usually the case it was you can't try to it rationalized video games, like that's a dragon, my guy. You're not supposed to be taking hits and chaining blows with a dragon, like I'm a rogue. I'm not supposed to be like out here boxing a dragon must be smart. I kept thundering it, and that's what fucking shadow on it. I kept thundering the funk out of it and blowing it up. But I was like, what the am I? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Then find out you're not gonna finish that fight. You don't even finish that fight, it leaves You're like that, actually, dick very soft? Okay, I guess that made my dick incredibly soft, that you just slapped that dragon and then it flies away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was just like, how do you do it? Yeah? All right? Like you just couldn't care less at.
Speaker 5: All, just trying to get time an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Well, let's end it all right, bye, guys.
Speaker 5: Remember you can ask questions over at Patreon concest A snark tank as well. Give us give us your give us your questions and we'll read them on the show if they're if they're good, and they don't make me mad. H Schindler's List is a comedy wrote in says what's up Chris Derek and weird ass chia seed Drinker. So my father went to high school with P Diddy himself. Yo, I have video proof of the yearbook if needed.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you guys.
Speaker 5: Do you guys know any people that uh, you guys know any people that knew some crazy famous people at some point. Also, as someone who lives an our north from the from he said the the n Y City, which is a strange thing for somebody who lives that close to call it, but like, I'll believe you. This is kind of like this is kind of like the the German what is it? The the Inglorious Bastards when the guy gives himself away by using the wrong throat.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, I was like, I lived this close.
Speaker 1: To the n Y City. He's like the n Y city. Huh. You know, is there a weird way to give Have you not seen this movie? I don't remember it though.
Speaker 5: Glorious Bastards were like they're undercover as Germans across and and he gives the English three because in England, in America you do this, but in German you do this. And he gives himself away and then he gets shot in the dick literally and oh.
Speaker 1: My god, that's a downstairs scene, right, everything falls apart. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the fastener. Yeah, I don't know, Fosten don't do what a magnetle.
Speaker 5: But anyway, he says, as somebody who lives an hour north from the New York City, most people, including me, think, anyway past Albany is upstate.
Speaker 1: Albany is upstate. Allbany is upstate. But the people, but people from people from New York call everything's above Yonker's upstate pretty much. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean they're not in the city, they're not necessarily so yeah. So oh man, like that is first of all, that's crazy that you if your dad went to high school Vie. I feel like we had some another write in like years ago that was like something similar, right, Maguire, Yeah, like their dad like Toby Maguire or someone's dad used to bully Tobey Maguire.
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was something like he has pictures of him in like a trash can or something like that.
Speaker 1: Imagine copping a flick with your old as big ass camera.
Speaker 5: And it's Toby Maguire bleeding out.
Speaker 4: It's teenagers, Tobey Maguire bleeding out in a high school cafeteria trash can. Yeah, uh, my friend, I can't remember. Cousin maybe Rue Paul. I think my friend Cameron. I think his cousin's Rup Paul. I think that's like the close weird. Yeah, it's like the closest thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have, but like nothing really like nothing crazy crazy, like yeah, you told about something the show, like Good Times? What was it? What do you call? Yeah, my so, welcome back, mister Carter. Oh yeah, that guy is my grandma's cousin. I think, technically Felicia to my grandma too, technically I think her. I think her grandma and my grandma's mom are cousins. And then I know, I know Romeo Santos, that's about it.
Speaker 5: I'm I don't know, man, I'm sure at a certain point, like maybe like six years ago, I've I've had things like this, and I would have remembered them. But now it's just kind of like it's trivialized a little bit, just based on just the degree of separation that we have to people, particular.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not around my family enough to even not like stuff like that anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Creator classes them over was like, Oh, this is the world's kind of small and none of this like whatever, Oh my cousin, my cousin's this cousin, this person's cousin, Like all right, Like I don't know, it doesn't matter these are I'm gonna run into these people at some point.
Speaker 1: And it's just kind of like I think, living in New York, particularly sincessities also so fucking on top of each other, people just be knowing people sometimes. Man. Yeah, because I've seen famous people so many times in New York. I was in like a fuck about Daga and I saw a method man and I was like, and everybody was calm except for me. I was like, what the fuck that's a mean man.
Speaker 4: Or like here fucking when we were at the fucking Buffalo while and we saw Kat Williams, like, I still I still think about that because that was a two.
Speaker 1: Am on like a Wednesday. We were all insane. Random. That was so lately they even open that late anymore, I think so.
Speaker 4: Actually that was like crack of dawn, like it was pre pandemic that you said stay open for people back then.
Speaker 1: Now there's not enough people left. Yeah, they all to be hilariou for that bro A salty run back for COVID. It's gonna be fucking funny. Would you say the salty runback? It's like one thing when you lose and again in a fighting game you called salty rub. But when you go right back to the same stage, the same characters again, I've never heard it. I've never heard that term. It's like a very fighting game stage, like smoking, particularly first mass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean everyone does it unaware, but everyone I know what it means.
Speaker 1: Run back like running right back and meed, Yeah, you have to broken you you literally have to. You do that. You only do that if you lose on some bullshit, you can't be doing salty run backs. If you get three five, you get fucking penetrated wall it, because then you're just an idiot. It's no.
Speaker 4: If you've been if you're dominating, you're like, oh yeah, well all right, gig you go and kill yourself.
Speaker 1: I've never loser. I'm not to me.
Speaker 4: Only if it's a if, A if a computer, if like the if, the if, the fucking computer, if the AI is on some bullshit like arcade stuff, that's when I lose my mind because I'm like some I'm just thinking of the fucking asshole that programmed this piece of ship to do.
Speaker 1: You're You're You're mad is even less logical, but I get it.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like I genuinely can't do about this well, but it just made it makes me mad about them, like why did you program this so fucking hard?
Speaker 6: Asshole?
Speaker 1: Like it just makes me so mad. I'm more of a I'm more of a sore winner because I love I love upsetting people. It's really fucking yeah. Yeah, yeah, a cold soul, yeah, something like that. But I don't know, I feel I don't get that mad when I lose. I feel like when I was younger, I really cared about losing. Do I get that mad? Yes? What you mean? Well, trials is different. That's a sweat fast and it's I but I'm not like that anymore.
Speaker 5: I have never seen you get more angry at anything than than destiny to trials of us Arius, like the competitive You don't I know.
Speaker 1: That Internet? Well, maybe I have. I can post that.
Speaker 5: I can post footage saying I don't know how a bunch of like I found a bunch of old footage. I could probably find something. But like that, she was wild because it would be when we're not recording. It would just be like trying to sleep or something, and then he would be screaming full on slurs with his window open. I feel like I remember coming home one day, like walking in from outside and hearing the N word come out of our.
Speaker 4: Building while we were on the street. I remember that moment being like, damn, that is so clear on this.
Speaker 1: It's great. I don't do that no more. I don't play I don't play games where man let that shit go until Rivals comes out. Then I then I just got back. I'm back calling lit the enword, pushing her over after I lose a game. She did nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: She rooted me on what is the strangest game that that uh elicited a slur out of you? Like one that would like that shouldn't that really shouldn't I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I play games that are healthy enough for my psyche for me not to like get that angry. What do you mean? Because like I'm usually like I'm especially at this point.
Speaker 5: And not have to be screaming. It could be like you even just a whisper, just a whisper of frustration.
Speaker 4: It came a heart sore called Donald Duck and inward.
Speaker 1: I was playing odd World last night.
Speaker 5: I was playing odd World last night, and there's these there are these platforming things where it's like odd World is not it's rigid, like you're not like you don't have like full you can't like nudge yourself like one one centimeter right. If you're on a platform, there's only two places you could possibly do. And there were these like balls with spikes kind of going this way and that way, and you're you're supposed to jump in between them. And I was standing on the thing and I died anyway, but sometimes I wouldn't, and sometimes I would and I just I just like whispered.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the hell are you doing? Like I was so mad because it felt that it didn't feel fair at all?
Speaker 5: This is this is and then I thought like this is word but iaing slur at man.
Speaker 1: It's really dubious. But it's like I was playing animal crossing and like Timmy and Tommy at someone, I was like, I just walked off. That is crazy. Animal crossing is a good but it's like, there's no ways because because I think because the uncle just took a bunch of money from me and they were like, hey, well sorry about that. I'm like, don't there, don't you there? No, you can't.
Speaker 4: And I'm like I'll stomp you in the past. I'll kill you right here. No one can stop me. I'm a human. I can use guns.
Speaker 1: You guys can't, and you should.
Speaker 5: What do you get would you like to get easy guide into into the animal crabs?
Speaker 1: Absolutely fucking not. I'm like, where are the people? I can't understand, I don't know what's that. I can't speak to you. Do you think you're crazy in that?
Speaker 4: In that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you would be transmorphed into something that is not a human anymore. You wouldn't have fingers anymore, you have nubs.
Speaker 4: I think I would try to die where civilization at However, you do there's no other people. You can't across the water, you can't fuck people anymore.
Speaker 1: You gotta those things too, don't you. You wouldn't be like free of the desire. No, maybe do they fuck? Well, there's there's children, so yeah, how do you know? How do you know they fuck? Do you know that sound like a stork situation in that world? Well, then if that I'd assume they fuck. What if there's a stork situation, then obviously I'm wrong. It might be a story situations the star comes by, there's lions and dragons and ship and they fuck each other. Can you can you have like a lion dragon? I mean you can't play as one of those. But maybe I don't know. I don't like this. All right, let's move on. This is there's not enough crossbreas. He's breeding for me. Man, I'm out of here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not enough homo erotic sex in animal crossing.
Speaker 1: There's no magic, man, there's no magic. I'm out. Yeah, all right, here's another one American woman.
Speaker 4: I am gay rowed in American wiener.
Speaker 5: He says, hey, how's it going, dick balls? And also wiener, not a question, but a recommendation. Since you've been loving American I guess is specifically for me, you've been loving American dad dude.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 5: It's just on YouTube for free, which is the primary reason why I've been watching so much of it. Yeah, but you should check out the Ted series from Seth MacFarland. It's surprisingly much better than the movies, solid dry humor and a lot of heart. I did hear this too, and I keep seeing clips of it on like like Instagram of that actress who plays the mom.
Speaker 1: Who is it.
Speaker 5: She's in everything, by the way, Like I had no idea she's in like always Sonny she was in Like, She's in like a million things. The the mom in Ted, she plays like that that horror in the back of the like behind the bar in a couple of episodes. Oh, she's a mom and Ted Dude. Her range is crazy. She also plays somebody in Coco. I think it's it's nuts, like she sings like one of the man She's like Spanish or something.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 5: But her character in that show is hilarious. But I haven't seen that show yet. I've been thinking about it. I just don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: That's like on like Peacock or something. It's like one of those.
Speaker 4: I thought it was on Hulu, but I could be wrong. I don't have Hulu. I only have I don't think I have HBO anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have Hulu.
Speaker 4: I have like everything about HBO I have to do. They have a deal too, and I just need to take advantage of it. Yeah, it was like I could just have Netie.
Speaker 1: Get rid of all of them if I could literally want them. I don't care about those things at all. I just have Netflix for Seinfeld. Really, I would have it. I would have it for the when the show I want to watch is on, and I would get rid of it.
Speaker 3: To media.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the smart thing. That's a smart thing to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just keep them all on I I I Paramount Plus.
Speaker 1: I don't use it. I was watching bar Rescue on it for a while.
Speaker 5: I got to cancel my Paramount. I got a charge for a reason.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fu. Yeah, that's exactly happened to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, I did a free oh I binge watched all of the Transformer movie and some of them are on Paramount Plus. That's why I got a trial.
Speaker 1: And then they got me. They I didn't you forgot.
Speaker 5: That's that's how they get you. That's literally how they convinced. That's what the subscriptionion model is.
Speaker 1: That's one under it is.
Speaker 4: And the thing is, I was like, I was smarter them by putting a schedule, schedule canceled paramount plus for this day, and then I still ignored it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I think they're still counting on that too. I literally, you don't try it. I cancel everything. I'm like, I just I just don't care. If I don't need it, I don't need to have it.
Speaker 5: It's smart to it's smart to cancel because because if you're like, oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna go do this, and then you find out that you don't have it and you go, oh okay, I'll I'll grab it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, and then you'll cancel. I want you to have them, and I want to have them, and I'm like, for what, I don't care. I don't. I think Hulu is the most trash streaming service ever. I think it so much. I think the interface that U I of it, it's so fucking bad. I want you to, uh, Amazon Prime, try I have. I have no problems with that. Crime is not terrible.
Speaker 4: You gotta try this because Jojo has a Discovery Plus.
Speaker 1: It is jo Discovery.
Speaker 4: Why we watched The Night a Fiance that's on Discovery. Discovery fucking bought TLC and all these fucking things, So.
Speaker 1: Discovery Plus. Also it's on what HBO? What is I'm pretty sure I don't think so. If it is, that would be weird.
Speaker 4: But it's some Discovery Plus app And it has all those other you know, five thousand pound retards, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Stupid Midgets and all that. Like, it has all these dumb fucking shows. DTLC is coming up.
Speaker 4: Next on five thousand pound Retard followed by Stupid Midgets at twelve.
Speaker 1: That's insane, you know the meme of where.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're not far off from that reality to be honest with. But they're all those shows just without the names that it's the names are coming.
Speaker 1: They will be. They need to. That's the next thing to get more people like watching this is the meme of the guy that comes in his hands and then slaps his hair back.
Speaker 5: It's like that, like this season premiere of comm Hands now on dl he.
Speaker 4: Grows up on the Negros. No, see, that would be on a wet back per game. What is.
Speaker 1: With short week on Undiscovery? Okay, so that would be on there.
Speaker 4: You do discussion short week, short fucking shipping, shipping at your pants by fart.
Speaker 1: It's the guy, this is the guy sitting. They gave him flush surface, they gave him We.
Speaker 4: Followed ten men with extreme lactose tolerance, yes, and it was just we just funnel fucking heavy cream into his mouth.
Speaker 1: I'd say, I think Discover when I was younger was such a cool fucking yeah stuff. It was like MythBusters and stuff. And a Planet was cool as too, because I'm like the wild World ship back and that was how it was made. I think was on there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had some fun stuff, but then you know, well it all merged. You know, everyone's buying up everything, so now they have all the Discovery. So Discovery plus has all of the worst shows possible because of TLC is really the worst channel to ever garbage television ever, actually, like it was used to be, because I mean even had Howard Stern be like, hey, porn stars, so how many times do you ship in your mouth?
Speaker 1: To day?
Speaker 4: It would be like stupid questions, So how many pubes do like, I don't know, like kind of and he's like, well, that's stupid, Okay, Robin, you're black, Yeah, I'm black. And then hey, porn star, we need you to suck on my toes and shop in that midget's mouth, and it would be like it would be like what the reedle juice or whatever the fuck that guy's name was.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't put him down, you know. I feel like it's I feel like it's I feel like it's it's just insidious not to happen.
Speaker 4: It's inhumane to not put down beetlejuice, And it's man saw off at the top of him, jump off the bottle of him off blunderbuss, which would theoretically make it more accurate. Yes, yeah, kind of, because the blunderbus is like funnel hours, isn't it. Yeah, But I the spread would be lower if you saw it off, because.
Speaker 1: I think off a blunderbus, some of the stuff would fall out.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's so in effect, it's essentially those like do you remember those air cannons?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys played resid You guys playing mercenaries. Residual five five now a little bit. Remember the triple barrel shotgun that Chris would get that. I love that. Yeah, I love that sniper. Let's do it. I love a no.
Speaker 4: It's always been the pinnacle of Resident Evil, stupid guns.
Speaker 1: I'm sad that I never did something. I think, particularly after four, I think, like resid I love Resident Evil too. That is one of my favorite games. I think that is a very good classic horror game. I think it does the job of it does really well. I think once you get good at that game, the game was kind of a lot of his luster, because once you're good at the game, you're not worrying about shit. Because like I get his run past zombies, I didn't kill a single one until I had to kill the crawler. I did that on Person. I was like, I wanted to treat the challenge of it because I want to run around the area and be stressed the fuck. I killed the black guy zombie too. I killed him. You had to, okay, sure, Yeah, he's scared me.
Speaker 4: To me, it was yeah, like you, that's why people would speed run or you put on nightmare mode to where you literally couldn't kill them. Unless you actually blew their heads off. No, the knifing they wouldn't kill them, so Nightmare you you just use knife to get space, and a lot of the zombies threw up on you. They would throw up acid, just just out of nowhere. They're like, oh, the game starting, and then you're running and then I'm like, what the fuck is why are they throwing up? They're just making up random ship. That made the game harder, and it was fun. I fucking love that game. But the custom guns in that game were so stupid, like a custom shotgun and it would like almost look like sun rays were coming out of the particularly and.
Speaker 1: Fucking five and five the guns would be so steroid and fuse. You would shoot zombies and they would just be like stop, please stop. Did they do that in the first one? Because weapons?
Speaker 4: Because I didn't play the first one that much versus number two, right, Number two was like the Pinnacle for me. But like that game had like just the dumbest like custom magnum custom like all this ship.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't really remember the first one.
Speaker 1: I have like the least memory. I don't remember one very well.
Speaker 4: I played it, but I don't remember I feel like that's like everybody's We're all like, yeah, we played one, two, two.
Speaker 1: And three.
Speaker 4: That's the first one. The first one is never the best, remember bated weapons like the same, right? Can you think can you think of one game where the first one is the best? That's a good point, Actually, straight up can't. That's a good point because g t A certainly not like a movie, right, Like no movies are.
Speaker 1: More that's more common their concepts. Isn't that interesting? The first one knows better? Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at these guys, I'm failing on the question. If somebody asked that, they're probably really upset.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Three three, he gets three off before he dies. That's that's incredible. Is the guy get kicking the balls? Yes?
Speaker 1: Damn, that is a good fucking question. Asking another question?
Speaker 4: Wall that's marinating in my head because okay, sure, I'm already forgetting what's happening?
Speaker 1: Where am I? Where am I? Maybe it was like an example of a game where the first one is the best? Did we actually just wrap it up here? I think I think we're at a good time. Should we? I ask one question?
Speaker 4: Let's do really, let's do one more man we'll have a super question centric one. We just want to keep this at a relatively decent time. Is that almost a four hour? Last one sucked my dick? You know, yeah, they have plenty of well cabin at two thirty and if we don't get through the credits at that time, tough. But uh yeah, yeah, think about that, because I genuinely can't think of one. Let's see, oh more like dumb, stupid, fucking idiot Jamison, so fucking mean what he says, one has to go beef, pork or chicken. Discuss pork. I think beef for me. I think beef can go.
Speaker 1: Like pulled pork, cheat our own bacon. It's too, it's too. It's more. It's not as versatile as chicken, for sure. But like a good burger is magnificent.
Speaker 5: A good burger is magnificent. But I don't know, man, I have.
Speaker 4: To say I don't eat pork nearly as much, even though pork is awesome, like say, because that would mean you know, bacon, tacos and burgers. I don't always have a bacon burger. I always tacos. There's always beef on my tacos.
Speaker 1: Usually mm hmm. Yeah. For sure, I give them both up to keep chicken. Man, honestly, just take both of them.
Speaker 4: I can't double the chicken if I give you both of the keep chicken and rice right as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I think for me it would be beef.
Speaker 5: I like a good burger for sure, and I like a good steak, but like I have it so infrequently, it's mainly pork and chicken for me, and anything else. If I'm ever feeling like, oh I want to burger, I'll just go for something I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like if you had sts with one of those animals.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm fucking a pig. Let's move on. I'm taking a pig because miss Piggy is sort of like, okay, we wait. You put a wig on the on the pig. There's no, there's no like. That's why they rhyme. You put a weight on the pig and then you do a jig ji. Its fucking guts nice, all right? Paying five dollars rent to live in Seeny's tooth gaping hard him. I don't read the names select questions. I only read the questions. He's crying. You made him cry. That is one of the meanest ex I've heard in a long time. Holy shit, that is pretty crazy. When I was younger, I would have tried to find you.
Speaker 4: Bro and an American woman I am gay says W name, w n W name. She's like, that's a great name. Response.
Speaker 1: What's up? Sweeney, Derek and Hard are Christopher cool? Nick?
Speaker 5: If Keith David we I feel like we answered this question before, but I love that this keeps coming up. If Keith David asked you all to cuck him while while he sat silently in a chair watching to observe, would you do it? I assume your single for this out of respect for your partner or some ship like that. This specifically has this specifically has been asked.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I could not do it. I couldn't do it. There's too much respect. He had to pay me a lot. That's way worse. I wouldn't to me. It would have to be like, do me as solid? I really need I really need you to cook me. Do me as solid.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to have every I'm trying to have every experience before I leave this earth.
Speaker 1: My time is soon soon.
Speaker 4: Forty years, in two decades, in forty decades and two decades I'll die in one hundred years, so I need to do that.
Speaker 1: Two decades I'll die.
Speaker 5: He's time. He's a fucking time elemental. At that point, he's not going away.
Speaker 1: They'll remember me far longer they remember you. That's absolutely true. I'm like, dank, fuck my wife Shepherd. I couldn't do that. I really I would love to speak to him, really badly, but I hate that he'd be like if he was like a right wing crazy person.
Speaker 5: Which we talking about already around doing this again, but I want to talk to the bro.
Speaker 1: You're you silly black, silly black, you know the black mail? Yeah? No, I love I love Keith David too much to do that too.
Speaker 5: Nicholas Brillhart Road, and he says, adding this in late to say that Chris, that Chris literally just missed his chance to ride King Daka. It closed without fanfare forever this year. The company that owns Cedar Point merged with the ones that owned six Flags, and they decided it wasn't worth the hassle to keep it operating anymore. I love how I love how everything's merging together and just making things worse.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love how like nobody cares yeah, it's pretty cool. It's so sick. Remember when lateral expansion was like not allowed, and that was the thing that really so funny. Remember that was the thing.
Speaker 5: Remember how like I love how conservatives really love the nineteen fifties and forties but don't want to talk about what the tax rate was at that point in time.
Speaker 1: I love that. It's really interesting.
Speaker 4: You tell them and you're insane that you're lying, and I'm like, yeah, so much, it's so much.
Speaker 1: I think they were really.
Speaker 5: Great and that I like in certain ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree we should look at certain and one one particular. Everything else was odd, terrible. No, you can't tax me. But somehow I want the economy to be great. I want anything to be good, but I don't want to lose anything for a moment. They ascend, and like I understand, they.
Speaker 5: Become, they become a chairub angel, they die painfully, they fall down.
Speaker 1: It would make me so happy. That would be amazing. I'd be like, wow, I'm going to make people conservative anyway.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he says, uh, yeah, it wasn't worth the asshole operator anymore. The only reason people knew it was closing at all was because the ride operators basically knew their jobs were fucked because of the merger and told literally everyone who got on it that last week.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's so insane. Isn't that fucked? Isn't that great? I mean, heyea, but we can find a job by sorry, he read by he ran it. They ran, he ran, grabbed onto the roller coaster, it went off, and he went. He's holding onto that.
Speaker 5: They've learned to run as fast as king the car that.
Speaker 1: The king. I wonder how fast that, right is?
Speaker 4: Probably not fast, but fast for a person to probably like three miles a second.
Speaker 1: Derek, that's so insanely fast. I don't think I don't think you understand what you said. I mean I think three miles a second you said times that by sixties per hour. That is terrifying. You are a threat to the planet at that speed.
Speaker 4: If I wonder if what Siri would say if I said, how fast is three miles per second? Fasts?
Speaker 1: It doesn't want to it just wants to give me a speed calculators that you do it. You do it, asshole. Okay, it's pretty fast what you're looking at it? Really, that's so I would never ride that sounds I'm really sad that I didn't get to go on it now that I went on it twice and one time my necklce to the side and it hurt really bad. That's so cool.
Speaker 4: Are there any what's the fastest roller coaster probably operating now? Look, because I definitely I love a fast I love a fast roller coast. To me, it's like, just rent a really fast car. What are you're talking about it? I would way rather trush myself driving.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I trust train tracks never. You've never driven a really fast car, you're I've driven a fast car. It's how fast have you driven it?
Speaker 1: Well? Not that fast? I guess not. Yeah, exactly, I've driven. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I've driven eighty miles an hour and then hydroplane and I was like, fuck, no, I've never Why would you be driving really fast?
Speaker 1: I want to because the straight while it's fucking it's pouring ring, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Why would drive full of fucking snow while they're sleep full of from the guy speed? Who's that retard the kid that he he No, he's not a kid. That kid who's that dumb streamer that crashed? Oh?
Speaker 1: Jack? Dougherty.
Speaker 4: He was driving fast as fucking it's all raining and ship and I'm like all of those people, and I mean every single person that drives fast wall the roads wet should be killed immediately.
Speaker 5: I had to play it like thirty miles an hour, and I was like this, I'm not I'm never driving I'm never driving fast ever.
Speaker 1: Again that is yeah, then you just fucking turn too sharp, maybe, yeah, hydro.
Speaker 4: Experienced, Okay, that's that's I don't understand driving in a way that is so crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hydro plane, You're like, oh, it's really not a game.
Speaker 4: I never been like, say, go to you just get on like like a freeway like the ten when you start getting out into like the desert and stuff where there's just nothing but windmills or whatever. Just rent like a car and just fucking punch it. And you're just like this is cool.
Speaker 5: I just I don't trust cars to maintain stability after eighty miles an hour.
Speaker 1: No, I don't trust it. Yeah, shitty car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they're likestand like cars that are designed to go like really fast, and like say, I'm not a speed demon. It's just my whole thing about not being I just have a problem not being in control. I trust myself more than say, somebody who's being lazy at their job, not doing maintenance well enough, and then all of a sudden, oh that's my thing, something creams off. So I trust myself way more than like say. It's why I don't even feel like I don't feel great putting my life in other people's hands when I don't know how efficient they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: They don't care about me.
Speaker 4: I feel like a roller coaster is like infinitely safer than a car personally, but like, uh, I guess probably, I mean statistically objectively, it's not. I wouldn't say it's safer than the car. It's just it's safer to ride than to drive with a bunch of people. But I wouldn't think the car itself, if you were driving solely on your own, would be safer than a roller coaster, because there's so many more parts to an entire fucking track and the carts and just every mechanism.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess, I mean, I guess it's just like, but I find a car equally complex.
Speaker 4: The other thing is like, when you're in a car, they're actually not That's why retarded rednecks can fucking build cars.
Speaker 1: It's not that complex.
Speaker 4: It's it is technically, yes, But I mean when you think about the people engine is build cars.
Speaker 1: Engine is very complex.
Speaker 4: They don't build and they don't build the complatible they they put parts together. It's not that it's not that confusing, but like saying the look, because we've we've we're all young men, we've all been unfortunately had to hold the rents.
Speaker 1: Do this ship.
Speaker 4: If you had all of the parts to this phone, like people can assemble the phone. But as far as like making it work, like having the concept of like, oh, the lens up, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I think about that a lot.
Speaker 5: I think about that a lot in the context I think about that a lot in the context of like going back in time and trying to like, like people say, it's like, if I want back in time, I would like even just back to the twenties, I would have I would rule the world just based on how much I knew. It's like, you don't really know anything, kind of like if you had to explain a phone to somebody, you don't know. You don't actually know how a phone works. Nope at all. Nope, you don't know how an iPad. You can just come up with a postel.
Speaker 4: You go back and you learn before you learn, you're before you go you learn, you know you're like you wouldn't though, because people are people are arrogant.
Speaker 1: They would just be like, I get it. Yeah, if you go back to the Stone ages, then know you'd lose it. You had to fight a fucking like a spear in your head, mega bear and it's like a bear, it's like twelve feet.
Speaker 5: And then a mosquito picks you up and flies away with you because fifty feet tall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it drinks your all your blood and two gulds.
Speaker 1: And then imagine being gaunted by a giant mosquito. Imagine seeing a dog and it being like, oh, this is going to kill me. This is like a front investigated. This is a monster.
Speaker 4: It's growl. Gonna feel the floor moving, I mean speaking of roller coasters. Will be the last one, and then we'll move on. We'll go to we'll go to names Lizard Road and he says, hey, fellas quick lore follow up to the uh On Playland, the amusement park you guys were talking about in New York. It's so funny we're just talking about roller coas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I lived fifteen minutes from it, so I would go every summer as a child and it ruled. Now it blows anyways, wanted to ride in to say two kids died there, one on the coaster and one on the fucking boat ride, which still leaves me baffled.
Speaker 1: Cheers. The boat d he fell over, he saw Oh well, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: They couldn't get the They couldn't get the coast guard to him in time.
Speaker 1: It's over deep water. That boat ride is in deep water.
Speaker 5: Fine, it's in the park still, but they can't help him. They don't have the authority to help in water. They have to they have to call a coast guard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, sorry, he'll be here in five hours, five at the coast guarding.
Speaker 1: I'm trying. If you panic, you'll get warm and it'll lift you. Panic hard, panic harder. I think it's working. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I mean, just don't I feel like you have to try to die on a roller coaster to be fair though, Like there, I feel like most is so insane.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's just I think I think fifty people.
Speaker 5: I feel like fifty percent of people who die on roller coasters, it's their fault. I think the other half is like the absolutely the roller coasters fault. But like this, I don't know, man, I think people stand up on roller coasters and do stupids, like, oh look at me. It's I've seen more videos of that happening in that capacity than the other thing.
Speaker 1: I am someone that has observed the death way more than I should. I've never seen someone kill themselves.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying kill them well, not well techically would be yeah, not on purpose, but they would kill themselves. But I so as I saw a video somebody's scout getting ripped off, you actual, yeah, like their hair got caught in the road because it's like, m gross, yeah, man, that's why I saw it. Where degel Oh you mean like a platform X. Of course, of course Twitter, Twitter's becomes insane.
Speaker 1: Well it's it's X, now that's what that's That's why like I'm like, it's it's always been crazy, it has never not been crazy, but now it's just like, no, I see it.
Speaker 4: I see I see crazy like things that I was like, I don't you Sometimes you'll see something you're like, I don't want to know if I don't want to confirm what I just saw, so I'll just like ignore it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's me with like stuff, with like like war stuff. I'm like, I just I can't. I can't do it's I want to, but I like, I want to start tweet the nword, But I have people and that I actually respect, and I don't want them to see me.
Speaker 7: What are you getting because that is just really funny. You're lazy, You're like that, You're like those people. No, I think it's I'm not saying people are going to think it's funny. I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's just it's just nice. It isn't but it's fine whatever.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to see, like, what's the last thing that I've posted. Okay, so five days ago, all right, I posted? So five days ago I posted.
Speaker 5: I just don't post like it's it just feels so it's post when I have a new video. I think at this point, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: It's it's a lot of it is unchanged. If you navigate through, like, oh, I'm just following these people. I'm gonna use only the people and watch the people on following. But the vibe just feels different too. Where people left the post.
Speaker 1: A lot of people left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't know where everybody's going. That's kind of thing that's bothering around and say, I don't know if it's Threads or Blue Sky. I don't know what's going.
Speaker 4: On both, right, So a lot of Blue Sky is probably because thread was such a letdown.
Speaker 1: They had the ball and they didn't just drop it. They fucking just nuked it.
Speaker 4: It was like one of the you had everybody in the pall by your hands, like I hate this, I want somewhere to go. And all they had to do was just build a team real fast, just update things, to do the exact same things that Twitter do, and then everybody would have came and stayed on Threads and they're like, oh this is this sucks.
Speaker 1: You can barely do anything on it. And then it just died. Yeah there's still people on there, but how do you fuck up that badly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, especially when you had all that into Instagram integration.
Speaker 1: Like it's so weird.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, oh, if you have Instagram, a bunch of people go on there, they'll find you, they'll fall. Everything was set up in prime, but I was like, I can't do half of the things I can do on Twitter. Apparently it's better now, but I'm sure it is, but it took too long. The thing is, I don't want multiple of these, you know what I mean, Like I want one of these. Well idea like serp Twitter, right, and they just fucking leave Twitter. I'm done, Like I don't really don't you work on the internet, So now you're not.
Speaker 1: That's true, I'll be.
Speaker 4: I mean, well if I didn't do this, but I wouldn't be on it at all.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I had Like it was like any any other person, one of your closest friends that probably has like three hundred followers and they'll post like once or twice a year like that. Like that's how my ship was before I started being a content creator.
Speaker 1: Like like I just don't like, even if I was a content creator, I would be like, hey, the podcast is doing something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you know the things that, yeah, we should be we're so dude, we're I was thinking I was thinking about just like as far as I was talking to Jojo, like dude, we're just we're just talent. We're not we're not managers. Or behind the scenes people were so bad at Like, dude.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to ask I've been asked people about managers, and people like, I don't know where to get managers from because the vast majority of contact, like just content creators, don't have managers. I think a lot of a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Well, technically what you're saying is true, the majority, of course, but like the majority of content creators are not professional, right, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's actually a significant about that. They tell the oh, my manager, this man like where there?
Speaker 1: I mean, exactly where do you find I have a manager? I have no idea where I got I mean, I'm not even lying.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you like message them to see if they can help us? No, as a master blind, that's that's that's really cool.
Speaker 5: They didn't message me at all. I haven't they haven't did So you have a manager, but I had one. I had one for a while. I don't know where he went. I think I stopped posting. So I was like, never mind, you know what I will say YouTube?
Speaker 1: No, I did.
Speaker 5: I remember specifically talking to them about it. And then they're like, we don't know how to we don't have specifically, the manager that I had was it was like an agency that didn't do podcasts, and they were like kind of looking into that and they were like, oh, we'll let you know when we start like branching out into that space. And I just never got hit up again. So I don't really know what's going on with I.
Speaker 4: Know what you're talking about your manager, because I remember being I figured messaged a long time ago about hey, you know YouTube wants to give you.
Speaker 1: A manager like kind of a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was like, no, get away from me. I just didn't it was too I didn't trust anything at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair. I just didn't know.
Speaker 4: I was like it probably would have been been official, but yeah, it wasn't YouTube for me. It was like it was a problem saying it was like a multi Yeah, well.
Speaker 5: It's something somebody I remember like I looked them up and they were like connected to like JonTron and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, okay, so it's like not like bullshit, but yeah.
Speaker 5: I remember specifically asking like, Okay, hey, I have a podcast that like we post pretty pretty much all the time. It'd be pretty good to you know, figure that out and be like oh okay, Yeah, well we're not in that space exactly. And I was like, it's not the same space. It kind of feels to me like it's the same space it should be.
Speaker 4: People don't understand that because there's a guy that he's he's like almost harassed me about doing a ad on my channel that I've been working with him for a while into the AM and I'm just like, I just ignoring them because the last time I talked to him was like, hey, man, I actually we post regularly on the podcast. It would be better if we can just integrate into their yeah, and then we can just get a little more money.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh, well what And I was like, what, what's the difference? That's what's so confusing.
Speaker 4: It's more views than my stupid fucking video because my channel's dead, right, So I was like, why would you not want to just switch from here? I really feel like I feel like I feel like they're on the business side. There are different spaces. I think technically they're scared. I think they're technically different spaces on the business side, But I think it's super thing.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I think that's the only explanation the network. We're on right. Yeah, we're on a network for podcasts, right, We're not on a network that is a multi path.
Speaker 5: I understand that, but but from from my perspect a manager just gets you ads and then takes a percentage of his Like, to me, it's just like when you just I don't know that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Like, it's weird. I don't really should be the same concept.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm going to get you ads on this podcast instead of your fucking YouTube channel. But I think, well, but it is the YouTube channel still though, that's something that's weird to me. I'm telling this guy, the ad will go in the YouTube.
Speaker 1: It'll go. It's on YouTube still.
Speaker 4: Actually it'll reach more places, you know, it'll Because I tried to explain to this guy and he was like.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think it's mostly platform. I think that's stupid. I think that is dumb. But I think it's not multiple.
Speaker 5: Whatever we're going, we're going in the inside baseball stuff here.
Speaker 1: I probably think it's interesting.
Speaker 4: Hey, anybody who's listening, if you know anything about this, there's probably some cool person that's like, oh I I.
Speaker 1: Please, I know, I don't know where to look.
Speaker 4: I've been looking. I don't know where to look. I've been looking fine, No, I want to I want to suck. Don't help us.
Speaker 5: We have we have nineteen minutes to get to the credits. So like we're hard cut off at two thirty dumb. I want to castle, and it's hard the amount of money we make. I'm not going to get my castle anytime soon.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: So I can message Joe Rogan and say, just give us a castle. I think I don't think. I don't think he knows. I don't think he knows that we that I think he's that's.
Speaker 4: True, that's true, he doesn't know that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: At this point, I think, you know, these people tank the country so badly. I think at this point, I think I don't care anymore about the Like, oh, Joe Rogan, if he was like, hey, you want to do a podcast, but yeah, whatever, I don't you already ruined everything, so yeah whatever at this point, like yeah, whatever, Yeah, I'll come on your show. I'll drink your fucking alpha brainwater.
Speaker 8: But yeah, girl head just gets three times the size only why though, hammer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do they look like that fucking sharks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're creepy. They have like really hard eyelashes too. It's fucking weird. What Yeah, yeah, the hard Why because they fucking slam ship man, that's insane. I ever thought about the texture of a hammer I forget. This is absolutely the first time.
Speaker 1: I've ever thought about the texture of a hammerhead eyelash.
Speaker 4: I haven't thought of a hammerhead shark in probably two decades. Yeah, just like street sharks, they're discussed. I think about them pretty regular, I don't think about them pretty I hate that.
Speaker 1: Hammerheads. One of my friends is definitely afraid of sharks, like really bad, Like they're terrifiers.
Speaker 4: Like unreasonable, like like like no reason or do they get bit or something.
Speaker 1: No, they're just mortified of them, like they just don't like that.
Speaker 4: That's always weird to me, like when nothing happens like a recnophobia. I think for a lot of people where it's just like it's freaks them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like people at least having counters with spiders at least because they do look creepy as fuck kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love those videos of the tarantulas like straying up to something real quick and then like running away and then you can hear the ASMR and it sounds really fucking disturbing because you know that that's gonna hurt, that's gonna make somebody. That video could make somebody so nauseous that they throw up and pass out.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 5: I love anything that there's a deep fear associated with it that I can just like brave as if it's nothing.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, I feel better about yourself.
Speaker 5: It's just yeah, my god, I feel I feel like I've definitely put more stats into something.
Speaker 1: You know, you're like not being afraid of, like you know that fear of like holes and like that bothers me. I think that sh it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love looking at those.
Speaker 4: It's weird, but yeah, I don't they don't do nothing. It does look kind of weird though, some of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever. I don't like clos I don't like SpongeBob.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna read the twenty five dollars up names now.
Speaker 1: You like the squeaky shoes he does?
Speaker 5: We want patreon dot com slash a snart tank.
Speaker 1: You can come over.
Speaker 5: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons now, or remember you can you can donate and get your name right at the end of the show, too make me say all sorts of dumb and hanus shit caut me down three two one. It's Emma Halala pussy got me stoning Halal pussy Lego. Tom Sweeney comedy shorts rapist as Shaggy and his little companion roofy Do hitting a puppy with a with a psycho crusher.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: If your whole wife and treating you're right. Come up and see old Dan. I'll rock 'em, sock him in the face.
Speaker 5: I'm from the sixties, man uh Sleeze merchant bleaching Sween. So he looks like Chautsu. The Black Knights starring Cumstain Bail and Heath Edger Broley backshotting Sweeney. Sweeney is just Chris and his Uzar reform riding girthy by Chamelionaire uh w g d z f o s z g u.
Speaker 1: I can't pronounce that, would he zoo? I don't know. I got news for you.
Speaker 5: You're fucking gay as in homosexual you u u u u u. You killed Uncle Hank?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: What is uncle?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I forgot? What that one?
Speaker 4: What was?
Speaker 1: What was the the alternate version of Hank that we came up with rank honk yeah clown, oh fuck, I love it. Cold Trane that I should make that free. That should be like, that should be free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we should post that one for for everybody because that was ridiculous.
Speaker 5: We gotta come up with a thumbnail for it. Usually, I because usually I just put pick random things for my se that I appreciate that. Yeah, sometimes just because it's literally just psychologically for me, it bothers me seeing like as the thumbnail rears like old like two thousand and seven YouTube where it just nothing made sense, so like for our extra ammo is because they're not actually like in the algorithm.
Speaker 4: Uh, the thumbnails are just us. So I usually just put just fucking bullshit. I like the idea one with him where he's like standing straight up or he's like running.
Speaker 5: Yeah whatever anyway, Coltrane and Buddha in a Pacific Grinch mech five ninety six hour energies in a Row to Unlock the Gay, Jean beating, Jimmy Carr, death in a pillow Fight, Domination, Vonna the dead jobless bum wasting twenty five dollars on this shit. I listened to that Gay Ben Shapiro verse every day today. I uh, oh, the with the Tom McDonald one.
Speaker 1: Oh is that one? I don't know? Oh man, oh wait, did you do a gay Ben Shapiro thing? I did well? The Tom McDonald. Oh, that's right, that must be what he's talking about if he's calling it dead. I can't stand Tom McDonald. Oh my god, but he likes him.
Speaker 4: I feel like even the people that say they like him, they don't like him. They're because he's like, oh he's he's racist, like you know, like they're disupporting him, but they don't like his fucking no one likes his me nobody likes tomic that. Nobody likes a guy he's like who They didn't even think about a last name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're just like.
Speaker 1: It's like when somebody makes up their identity when they're lying. It's like, I'm I'm Griffith. That joke is awesome. That was that That was grif flies in. That was that was what Family Guy was still a great television show. That Peter Tearer Griffin, Peter Griffin. That was awesome.
Speaker 4: That's a great joke, but it's also so stupid, like text like the high level it's a joke that we would make totally you know, when we were younger.
Speaker 1: Now like moments Gay Muscon all right, the dead, I can actually do that. Have one of those stupid ass names. Today, Teez.
Speaker 5: Today I learned meth was first discovered and created in Japan. You had another amazing contribution you have made they have made to American society. I genuinely can't tell if Kingston is anti Semitic or not. Hey, Siri, look up, kitty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not saying that. You better say it. I'm not saying they paid money for it. Tough ship.
Speaker 5: You can go, hey, they pay money for it, Nigga, that's crazy. Whoa going to do ham to loose the Vatican churches poor?
Speaker 1: All right? Later taking it out of your share. That's twenty five dollars when they leave, all right, Chris did say it. I'm Gelly myself do it on camera, going to do.
Speaker 5: To loose the Vatican Church's anime girl Mascott eleven minutes Hassan canonically banging cute terrorists, God's hottest fenboy, fucking straight men.
Speaker 1: I live in my Nissan. Huh. They probably the way together. They probably said, Hassan fucking hooty virus. He definitely, definitely they definitely fucked the go together and hugged and kissed at the end. I think it's gay, right, I don't know, not really, Guys, have you ever seen him with the woman before? Well, because I think he keeps that off the inn. I don't know. I think that's the only thing he was off the Internet. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've seen him at parties. I've never paid attention, but like.
Speaker 4: Like, was he like twirling your hair so you just weren't really paying attention to Yeah, like that would set the aspect of his life is like online except for him having a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I guess that would set me up. I don't know, dude, if someone like I don't.
Speaker 4: Hassan Hassan canonically banging cute terrorists, God's hottest femboy, fucking straight man. I live in my Nissan Frontier Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a piss kake. Mmm, dow Penis, go shout at a cliit, Homer. You can't death uh anywhere's be named James and only be one an. I've definitely thought about come.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Epic but battles of history, my dig versus your ass, big meaty stinks. Uh you doing.
Speaker 1: Weird?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, done, go back?
Speaker 1: Wait, run that back, Run that back, big man.
Speaker 5: These things my human textasy flesh light and dildo business will pop off. Trust me and whose candies are now? Back to str and forever dandy. New Kendrick album dropped today.
Speaker 1: One came out today? Yeah, yeah, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It came out this morning. Yes, I went to the diner this morning. I was listening to it on my way back. Why have I seen nothing on my phone about that? Because it's fine. I'd listened to it yet, We'll see fine.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard anything particularly. That's like I've just seen even the Heart part six. I remember, oh wait, so that he did do the Heart part six. Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's probably gonna be a good album. I just think that I really just don't know. I don't I just don't know. I don't know what I expect of it right now, you know, Because I feel like mister morand a Big Stepper was another. I feel like people just don't like Kendrick's albums because Kendrick doesn't make albums for people to like easily to jam to, like he doesn't have jam, but I don't want good kid Matchadi again. Man, Yeah, I don't think that album is as good as people make it.
Speaker 4: Sunny and the album that's my that's like, so I'm I this is me, long story short, I don't really give a fuck about conscious hip hop right now.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm too jaded. I think. I don't I'm not trying to expand my mind. I don't even like sonically, I just think Butterflies a better album, don't. I think that's crazy. You have your opinion, and that's fine.
Speaker 4: It's just jazz centric. That's not you don't bop to that.
Speaker 1: Ship, I think. I think sonically it's I think it like it may be jazz centric, but like bars wise, collapse wise like collapse Yes, what ye? Complexion is a fucking insane That song is amazing. Jizzy on.
Speaker 4: Poetic Justice is a great song, fucking absolute outros recipe.
Speaker 1: With I think the recipes are fine song. I don't really like that song very much.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, I could just looking for something different, like people are looking for Bob so looking for backseat freestyle they're looking for a good song, but I think money trees looking for looking for something different. I think that's I agree, But there's the reason why that his his most.
Speaker 1: Babysit you suck some.
Speaker 6: And you suck.
Speaker 1: It's a penis day and you suck. I listened.
Speaker 5: I listened to like half of it, and it's just like there's he's definitely one of those people where it's just like he's just not it's not that listenable of a person. Like the most recent stuff is like I like it, but like it's not like I would never put it on you know what I mean to like, listen to I see, look, I I look.
Speaker 1: I think also he's a concept artist, man. I think that's where he succeeds the concept artist. I think when it comes to concept albums, he is unparalleled. I think he is really.
Speaker 5: I think you just have to like it's just like he's like something's like I have to sit in front of like genius and read along to it in order to really listen to it if you.
Speaker 4: Want to fully absorb it. Yes, look, that's I've been the same even for other genres. Right now, I'm not like so one of my favorite bands between them buried and me, I stop listening to their albums because they're all concept albums, very elaborate. I don't listen to them that much anymore because I just I'm in a different headspace right now. I'm just trying to I'm trying to enjoy things just for what they are, and I'm not really trying to dig deep right now, and so when people are being very philosophical, I'm kind of like, I don't want to listen right now.
Speaker 1: I just love I listen to I always love his music. I always give his music a chance on no matter what. Like somebodys, I just don't even give a chance of the albums. Definitely. It's not like I'm not always in the mood for a conceptual album, but I listened to it. I'm like, artist is cool, Like I think logic all Trady five right. Album's fucking amazing. I think it's a very very good album. It's another huge, entirely conta about itself. It's a third part. It's a third part of a trilogy of that he made. It is like The Beautiful Story, The Amazing to Story was like twenty fifteen, I think. And then the album overpressure under pressure? No, was it under pressure? I know some shit.
Speaker 5: I think that that That album though, is like it's also sonically like it's fun to hear, and that's kind of the.
Speaker 1: Thing where it's like it's meant to be fun. That's that's album that's meant to and that's kind of thing.
Speaker 5: It's like, Kendrick isn't necessarily really that fun to hear.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's not right now, it's not right now. Good get mad City to me? Was I think that's why Damn. I think that's why Damn popped off the way it did. Damn fun because Damn is both. Damn is a meadow brown. So Dick suck on my dick, comes suck my dick, you know. I guess I was like, what is he doing? Is really like down like I thought till I fall asleep and I got talking my mouth.
Speaker 5: When I find myself in times of trouble, Papa Gary comes in me peaking in my rectum.
Speaker 1: I am gay Lamar Lamar. That's good, Ben Lamar is great.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: New Kendrick and.
Speaker 5: Heath Smoker is going off to Vegas gigs. Review slaves us a ludicrous jacking off with his big hands.
Speaker 1: From that video that's gonna look that water.
Speaker 5: Just avoids watching with the big hands. How that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Another mother, I don't have time to hear.
Speaker 5: Sweety Sweeny, be like I've we have we have four minutes. Sweety Sweeny, be like if I'm not mistaken and then is mistaken? Uh Kendrick Lamar g n X gay and word Zanny look up past the by p f L ding Dong ding dong penis heads are coming Kevin Durant's feet. Uh, doctor man love, Doctor man love, and how I learned to stop worrying and love cock. Come on page two, you bitch, carry on with the U K U K slander.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Shit sucks and I'm gonna start calling you guys the mister pants. When I was cleaning out an abandoned apartment, I found hent Hentai vhs Oh you.
Speaker 1: Gotta save that. I remember him vh'.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, right, That's what I'm saying. That feels like a clash of timelines in some way. It's like HEADTI feels very very digital like or like DVD at most right, it's certainly not like a track. Yeah, a beverage of sorts. Check out the snark tank, Bingo app on h dot I o uh, anyone can enter Bingo submissions enjoy and I'm curious about that. I gotta go check on froz Ogan is in case in a block of fro and Spum Sweeney please come to Sweden. I'm not thinking of Chris's offer to hunt or skin or nothing. I swear I don't remember that. Jolly old dick sh Johnny old dipshit Allan wake to Alan woke. Oh, he run into sacred reasoning, saggy pussy lips. The blood of the Covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. Everyone mis quotes this phrase. Yeah next time on death Battle Kensington versus the Bronx, Oh, Kensington's winning in like a in like a what's worse Kensington doesn't even like the Bronx is shit, but like Kensington is bad. Jack Off Johnson. It's as simple as coming in multiple holes. Ain't no bitches as thick as my bubble butt bros from the dick of and then it runs and it runs out crucified worm. Shakespeare's Sonic exists search Sonic and the Black Knight Rise Against is the used for straight Man Smitchie the kid. It's absurd. Howse perb your turd in my burger is uh yeah, it's bars. She pipkin on my Pippa clicked the wrong button and subed down in here on back. Sweeney showers and sneakers. Sweeny flosses of his own piss. That's fucking it'ssade.
Speaker 1: Like a water pick. He has like a water It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come then be like what's all this? Then star coffee.
Speaker 1: I'm wipe.
Speaker 5: But my dad left after going to prison twice?
Speaker 1: Can I say it?
Speaker 5: Chris was right? American Dedad is pretty funny. Roger's not annoying, as you said. I'm a transferm gremlin.
Speaker 1: Yoush. How can sween be a nurse if you can't read? Blink one eight?
Speaker 5: Jew Craig the Canadian verily said the molester, it's your boy, Shawny d Servers.
Speaker 1: Agent two sixty seven. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Sweeney kind of looks like bacteria.
Speaker 1: I think that's just insane. That's an awesome insult.
Speaker 5: We're gonna start saying those people the Rorsha prison scene from Watchman, but it's boiling Colm. I love that three XO searching for canned bread gaming on YouTube. After Derek said it in episode seventy nine, I forgot the it's a real channel already.
Speaker 4: I forgot to fuck it. Yeah, so somebody took it. Somebody somebody had and I was like, God, damn it.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty good man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot to bleep it out, but like it didn't matter. But I didn't want to put anybody on the trail at all, So I just forgot to bleep it out.
Speaker 1: Though, shared Brown.
Speaker 5: He's gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trains and eat your pets, slip and smoke and.
Speaker 6: Sorry guys.
Speaker 1: All right, well.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think they're all gone.
Speaker 1: They're all gone.
Speaker 5: Emoticon's going like this eighteen hundred's YouTube be like Civil War simulation is the Civil War situation is crazy. Uh, the Onion fucking bought Info Wars. That's not a joke looking up, it's real. OBI want you blow me waiting for the Swen hunting tears. I want his pelt, Kremlin de Gremlin.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Fifty fifty cent blood in my piss. Assuming built like Spider Ver's Kingpin fallis and chains be like, I believe them bonus are in me at least one.
Speaker 1: Human in the shape.
Speaker 4: At least one human in the shape of one and sixty four and twenty ants.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 5: Kingston the ball are our ballers Gate one, Baldis Gates, Siege of Dragons Spear and bald of Gate two Worth playing?
Speaker 1: Yes, but they're old games, good games, but they're very old, very old. You gotta know what you're getting into. They're not like they're like classic RPGs. Yeah, like not modern ones.
Speaker 5: So like there's also no voice acting in either of them. I think no, it's it's literally just or just moments of like words. Well, there's a there is voice acting, but it's all Tom Kenny. You rather as all of them.
Speaker 1: To the chat.
Speaker 4: He's the dog amazing, he's everybody. Wapeni Brothers Report.
Speaker 5: Jdvan said sexual issues with Cherry from Peep's playoffs don doctorson. Here's a good question. By what uie be a good content? Comebounds to be talking back and po gage six DJ whatever you do do not give me a beat. Pp Sometimes when I wipe it feels like getting gum out of my hair with a Napkin.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, it's pretty vile.
Speaker 5: In theis this series, you can earn completion points when you go to spend them in the menus, reads Trade CP, cracking my penis before sex, mebe fishy Number one Detroit Lions Gazer, Oh Glazer, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, dude. Franchise has been pretty rough for a very long time. They'll have they'll have their ups, their highs, and then the most lows.
Speaker 1: Ups and downs like downs.
Speaker 4: Talk to if you guys should talk to talk to fucking Jets fans. Oh yeah, I three sixty no scoped JFK. Aaron Rodgers got injured like immediately.
Speaker 1: That was so funny. Watch you.
Speaker 5: She gos come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come come.
Speaker 1: Come come come, goes mymo.
Speaker 4: He's so gay, sucks John Strickland, verse eighteen eight. And I said verily before I put it in my girl, And she turned around and hit me. Uh.
Speaker 5: The first Church of Key David, first time subscriber, first time question, ask her go go gadget closed the gap in Sweden's teeth.
Speaker 1: Sweden, his name is you are so med? Guys Targeting cases specifically lately. Yeah, yeah, yeah, totally. You know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's because you said it bothered you. Yeah, the first rule of the Internet. It doesn't bother me enough to be upset, but I think it's keep up with the names.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 1: This ship is crazy, They're all it's all gonna be that. I'll sleep at night, trust me. Yeah, we'll see. He's gonna be just sleeping with a gun like petting it and I sleep heading a sleeping lesson.
Speaker 4: They're gonna fuck up and I'm gonna find where they live and it's gonna be showtime.
Speaker 1: This this gun has all my enemy's addresses on it through the day.
Speaker 4: Holy Ship episode, you're gonna be like, hey, guys, I booked a live show for us a particularly this person.
Speaker 1: This guys, guys gonna life kill regular show for for for fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna kill fans live. Come to the Stark Tag Live show. You're gonna kill our pain customers one by one.
Speaker 1: Like there's some people that like, yeah, there would be he ain't somebody, did you see that?
Speaker 5: There's gonna be a Have you seen these look like contest going around in different cities.
Speaker 1: Now, there was like a there was like a Timothy. There was a Timothy. There's one I don't know.
Speaker 5: There was a there was a Timothy shallow may look a like concert in concerts contest. Yeah, in New York City a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Most of them women.
Speaker 5: There was like one lesbian, but most of them were just twinks. But there's another one in Culver City on December one. There's a there's a Cortana lookalike concert keeps in concert.
Speaker 1: Why do I keep that? I guess you want to go to a I guess I want to go. I should go to a show. I really want to go to show. So I'm gonna. I'm gonna go there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna try and find my find my wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this look if it's if it's hell for it is specifically bothers me so much. Finding finding light brown hair in my fucking fucking mouth.
Speaker 4: You don't love your partner unless you eat the hair off of you. It should bothers me so much. I was the weird thing is I was like when I put my hat on, I was like something feel I couldn't And then that's the worst ship and.
Speaker 1: You see it in on the side of your eye. You're like, oh my god, Oan, this.
Speaker 5: Must be incredibly infuriating for you guys, because you can tell immediately Yeah, yeah for me, I'm for me.
Speaker 1: There's like a second of doubt. It's is it mine? Is it mine? Who's this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My hair is not light brown, so you know, yeah, well yeah, this is her hair is saying it bothers me a lot. I don't have hair like that at all, so yeah, I immediately know I have.
Speaker 5: One hair like this, specifically under my toe, under your toe on the base.
Speaker 1: So I hate when I found this whiteness touching me. It makes me mad.
Speaker 4: You want some white dude that's gonna burn all.
Speaker 1: Right for your eyes.
Speaker 5: I've seen the cum man Jerry spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass. Play eight nine six Radio had nice peen back off Bratt Summer. It's time for Liam pain Falls, Shirtman Mech or Shirtman Merch. But it's just Jimi or Kui alast him. I feel trash Texas state of Salad. Young Sheldon beaten in.
Speaker 1: Front of a live on.
Speaker 5: Taking my ass hair is pearl jam Jeremy's busting on my face, Nikky Ziggy, what happened to Paul Joseph Watson.
Speaker 1: Did he dier just finally come out of the closet. Probably we're gonna look up that. We gotta follow up on that.
Speaker 5: Imagine my shock. I forgot how he sounded.
Speaker 1: Actually my cock gets closed? Does close imagined my shock? Like I'm a fucking gay bitch. I don't know. I can't really imagine I'm dying. I'm dying. All the blood is going to my hands and it's not reaching my heart or oh, imagine my shock. My body is seizing as he has.
Speaker 4: To get regularly, he has to get his hands blood leaded. He posts regularly and like, but he's still doing He's in a bubble on YouTube, still gets hundreds of thousands of views.
Speaker 1: Cool, but no I have Is it still culture war stuff? Of course it is. That's fascinating.
Speaker 4: So Stephen Colbert, I forgot. Stephen Colbert does a late show me too. They're freaking out, and I'm like, did I didn't? The same pictures used for years, and he looks so weird in it. He looks like he's like he's he's beggared. He looks like he's he's looks like he's begging Eat not to tell the police that he molested.
Speaker 1: What the did you just say? I employ you to reconsider at.
Speaker 6: Please do not tell.
Speaker 1: The race.
Speaker 5: Gets viciously touchdown and he uses his heel finger on his own head.
Speaker 1: Trauma. He runs it on the line of his asshole. He runs along the line of his asshole to heal the damn with being.
Speaker 5: Like for it, plase, I beg of you, you know, do not tell the constables or whatever. The ernest turns.
Speaker 1: That's right, I forgot that. That's his name. By bye, Oh my god. It's just some British asshole.
Speaker 6: But was all right?
Speaker 1: It again.
Speaker 4: Leftist cope and it's a picture of uh, what's his name crying Jimmy Kimmel. I guess he just does late night stuff. Try not to cringe. This is pure cringe. God, that's annoying. Leftists react to Trump working at McDonald's. I can't think it's the same.
Speaker 1: They're doing it again.
Speaker 4: He got so basically he essentially saw the quartering. He essentially saw the quarterings channels.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing the Oh so he's like the winner for the lookalike or something. No, that's p Diddy like peewee Diddy pee Wee Diddy. Yeah, and he he wins the lookalike exactly like him. Actually, I would have said p Mini, but.
Speaker 4: We p Mini is good, but pe wee did is pretty cute. Yeah, p we did, He's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Preheated toast sorry, Miss Jackson, badly brave, seriously black etherean, Orange Man Hunter, naprom Melphis one.
Speaker 4: Let's do look like conscious for us. We'll start with Chris because there's break.
Speaker 1: The most turnout. It's just everybody shows up. It's just like, no one looks like me. Maybe one eighth of the population there.
Speaker 5: It's fifteen Asians, twenty black people, fourteen women, and five guys who actually look like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Heartest Kings would be a great one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What if that monster shows out?
Speaker 6: Full of.
Speaker 1: My god, jos up. He's put on the run. He's like, I gotta be there, I gotta represent. He looks like he mauls people. Dude, he looks like he roared. He goes, you're that guy who slept over our Was it Jaylen's cousin? You're like, was it? Who the fuck was it Jalen's cousin? He roared in his sleep? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yo, the worst sleep avenue I've ever heard worse than him, for sure, dude. On Ironically, it sounded like I remember waking up super late. I woke up super late to grab something from the kitchen and I heard it in the living room and I didn't go because I thought there was genuinely something.
Speaker 1: Dude, it sounded like a fucking lion. It was the craziest thing I've ever heard. I was like, I'm not going out there. You know how you fix sleep apnea? Kill? Well, that fixes everything.
Speaker 4: But like specifically, what you want to do is you get a aluminum bat and you hit him as hard as you can in the face, and I guarantee you they will never sleep at your house again.
Speaker 1: So that's that's kill. Derek said, kill light. He said, aluminum bat will it'll it'll ding you pretty good, but really hurt him back and bash your fucking head. And I don't know, can kill it'll bend, it'll.
Speaker 4: Be aluming him back, can kill you? Andrew, Ye, that's amazing. If I love the idea of his slogans being just obvious fact that don't need to be poisted at Reiteratorny Today twenty eight man if he if he starts busting those out daily on the daily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd follow him notifications on and I'd vote for him. I hope they don't do news. Some everybody's like you should do dog Gavin knew, somebody gonna win ship.
Speaker 4: He's he's a fucking regular bullshit politician. Yeah, nobody wants that man. John Stewart I think actually has the best shot. Actually, it has to be it has to be Stewart, John Stewart.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately it would take him. Yeah, he was to be. John Stewart would be a good choice because there's no way he wouldn't leave someone fucking eviserated on a DEBASEI yeah, yeah, he would, he would leave. He would, and he has vance. You imagine him made a Diddy vance and Diddy bits kills himself.
Speaker 5: John Stewart's good because he's willing to like he understands the problem. He understand he'll stoop, but he understands the problem on every side. Like he's he was one of the I mean even he was one of the first people that like I saw that was on the left, like prominently talking about like the Tony Hingecliffe thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, he said he's a.
Speaker 5: I like Tony h Cliff, he's a roast comic, which is true.
Speaker 1: He thought it was funny. He was like he didn't even shoot him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he's but he's still like hammered in on that rally, which is exactly like the you gotta have like sensible people, you know, who just like understands, like listen, Tony Hintcliffe is a comedian and that's the wrong place to do it, and it's a lame but like everything else at that rally was way worse.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: Everything else, but it was it was like a very Tony Hinchcliff was like the least egregious part of.
Speaker 1: That literally on the side of the terrorist.
Speaker 4: Remember fucking Rude Giuliani. His brant was fucking insane.
Speaker 1: It was scary.
Speaker 5: It was like everyone's dead and the oil starts coming out of his eyes.
Speaker 1: It was like the Evil Empire speech where like everyone saw that speech was like cheering and I was like, this is terrifying. It was like a terrifying that we all.
Speaker 4: Kind of thought, like, there's these guys, the course they're going to lose, right, Like it's so it's so comically evil, you're kind of like they have. Well, yeah, that's how it felt. And running got our list King of Haapazard Was that the last one? Yeah, I stopped right before the end.
Speaker 1: Awesome. I thought we had way more to go. Damn it. All right, guys, purple blow, somebody check this out. I'm gay.