Speaker 1: Oh, well of des are.
Speaker 2: So light of that are hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and tonight is the Cult Member live show.
Speaker 1: Baby. If you want to be a part of this conversation.
Speaker 3: Next week and every week after that for the remainder of your life. Assuming we live on farther and longer than you, and even if we don't assume that we live longer than the people that are listening to this, our kids will carry this show on. Then you go to patreon dot com slash called The Conspiracy Podcast and sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier. It's ten dollars a month and you get access to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, every Tuesday night. That's four sometimes five tuesdays a month. It gets crazy up in here. It's the best way to be able to support us. It's completely commercial. Oh I almost just cut your I will take.
Speaker 4: My line and I fucking joke to you what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: You'll be able to slide into our dms. You'll be able to get to see all of the video. That's the only place you'll be able to find it and you'll have access to come join us every Tuesday night. But probably the main reason why you want to come over to Patreon is because it is completely.
Speaker 1: Promotional flu Yeah, baby, come home.
Speaker 4: Although I do need to make mention about the DMS to all the Patreon members.
Speaker 1: My apologies, my deepest apologies.
Speaker 4: Past two weeks have been kind of crazy getting the kids back into the swing of things with school. This past weekend I went on my silent retreat, so I was absolutely unplugged for the entire weekend, but even the days leading up to it, I was kind of in and out of pockets. So apologies if it took me a hot minute to respond to y'all, but I am back. Everything is up to date as of this morning. If y'all message me today, I haven't checked yet, but I know at least at some point today the messages were all free and clear, So apologies.
Speaker 1: We're back on the ball, rocking and cocking and loading. We're doing it.
Speaker 3: We're cocking in all right. You get real real girthy up in here tonight.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 4: I'm coking like that fool, But all right that too, with that lock cockedm rate of rock. You know I keep that pimp cannon on me, dude.
Speaker 3: Speaking of pimp Cannon, what up there, yo, gyid, Good to see you, bud.
Speaker 5: A.
Speaker 3: You know, I was just thinking, how awesome would it be to have uh Royce and Brandon Croll in the same episode.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that would be fun.
Speaker 4: Because Royce hits me up and we discuss some of the finer points of things that multiple people will bring up, by the way, like Brandon Croll is one of them, and he gets a few things wrong when it comes to what his understanding of the Hebrew language and history and all these things are.
Speaker 1: Another one is Mike ah Dank.
Speaker 4: He gets quite a few things wrong, and with the Old Testament conversation and then with me with the New test conversation.
Speaker 1: So you know, that would be fun. That'd be very fun.
Speaker 4: Although as our boy Royce has said, he is not a expert in these things. You know, there's always new things and new information that you could learn and learn better.
Speaker 3: But pretty well, I mean it's pretty impressive the information you're able to retain their Royce, I always enjoy listening to you.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you.
Speaker 7: What I know I know very very well because as I was going through this process of learning myself, I needed to make sure that I had a damn good understanding of what.
Speaker 5: I was doing.
Speaker 4: So sweet, okay, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know what, since we got you here, Royce, I have a question for you. This is something me and Jacob were talking about earlier.
Speaker 1: Last night.
Speaker 3: I had the pleasure of talking to a Satanist and on meta mysteries and very interesting. He told us this story about how he works with demons and angels whenever he's uh invocating and evocating or something like that. Do you think that that is something like if somebody is communicating with demons? Would it just be that simple according to you know, the the Torah and all your texts and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Would is that something that could even happen?
Speaker 3: Is there ever any mention of somebody talking to demons and angels and like kind of using them both in a sense, So.
Speaker 7: In then tellment itself.
Speaker 6: I know that it talks about how Solomon had access and like the whole Seal of Solomon and the greater Keys of Solomon.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 7: I think there's a book I know for a fact that that you did that as funny up, there's actually a small story that one of the demons were actually managed to get the ring controlling him away from away from Solomon. Solomon got like booted out. Miles had to get back to the temp get back to his kingdom and say, hey, I'm the Kaler. No, no, no, what are you talking about? He's like on the throat.
Speaker 1: No, check his.
Speaker 7: Feet, because I guess demons can't change their feet. They're always like three toad So it's definitely in our zeitgeist in history. Some books of the Gamara talk more about it than others, so it's definitely a thing. How easy it is that I can't tell you. I'm sure that there are rituals that need to be made, and how I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, Okay, yeah, I was just curious. He said he called upon a specific demon. The demon said that he wouldn't be able to help them, so he referred to him to archangel Gabriel, which I thought was pretty interesting that he would even, you know, have anything nice to say about an angel. But being that you know, demons and all them used to be angels, right or is that is that true that all demons used to be angels or is it just some of them?
Speaker 4: Kind of a misnomer a demon is not necessarily a fallen angel.
Speaker 1: But I guess you could say it's the spirit of.
Speaker 4: Once was a fallen angel and then kind of because some of them are more of the watcher variety, Royce, your thoughts.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's also a difference. We have a different opinion of whether or not there is not there was.
Speaker 4: A fall in angels to where mainstream Judaism.
Speaker 7: Does not necessarily believe that the that they fell, that there may or may not be demons.
Speaker 6: But these were things that God, in his infinite wisdom created so that we can be tempted, because that's the only way that we can have free will.
Speaker 1: That's what me and Royce did have that conversation.
Speaker 4: He had asked me, basically, where Old Testament does it talk about like Satan's fall and how it took a third of the host with them and all these things the Jews do not acknowledge that the Christians do. And well, the third of the heavenly host falling with him, that's talked about in Revelation. But Old Testament there are some references, and the problem goes with this one.
Speaker 1: It is an.
Speaker 4: Interpretation of conversation right Book of Ezekiel Book of Daniel and Book of.
Speaker 1: Jeremy.
Speaker 4: There's a few times where a prophet specific guy is rebuking a king, earthly king right on earth, and the language that he is using is a little too grand to be just this one guy. And even when he's rebuking him, he is mentioning things about his fall from grace and his fall from on high and things like this. Where he's to us anyway, he's clearly not talking to the guy himself. He is talking to the evil one that is controlling the guy himself. However, in another interpretive lens, he is clearly calling out this evil king himself. So is there reference to the fall into the demons and all of these things? Again, it's kind of one of those interpretation conversations.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, spirit animal, what are your thoughts on this? I saw you loading up the world's biggest bong there, sir, So what did it do?
Speaker 5: It's going fine with the angels and the demons. The demons themselves are not the fallen angels from my understanding, Yes that the there are like a third of the angels failed and everything. H So, I think there was two false The watchers were the fast fall and then the other angels failed with Lucifer after he tried to trick them, after he pretty much manipulated them and gassed at them. Because it says that the leader of the watchers was Azazel.
Speaker 1: And how he tied uh man. When I say man, I mean both women and men.
Speaker 5: He taught them, were taught them makeup and stuff like that. Then with that being said, Jacob, you said the Book of Elijah. There's actually no Book of Elijah in the Bible. He has four chapters of I want to say, no first Kings, but the book of the Book of Laja party came from a movie Book of Eli which is actually my favorite Christian movie.
Speaker 1: I did miss spoke on that. Let me double check on myself. I know it was the Book of Ezekiel, Book of Daniel and Jeremiah.
Speaker 7: Jeremiah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I might have misspoken on that one.
Speaker 3: Every time I hear that word Jeremiah, I think of that song.
Speaker 4: But also, all right, so one thought process to where demons came from and how they are separate from but still connected to the fallen ones. Right, and again this is not I'm not speaking with some sort of biblical authority on this one. I've done some research and there's a few different thought processes to this one. This is the one that kind of stands out to me. Angels fall from heaven, right, they come to earth, they start fucking the female women and making nephelom. Right, they start making these giants, these half breeds. Right, the flood comes around to balled them out. The spirit that was imbued into these half divine, half human beings can't go to heaven or Hell, Okay, so that spirit itself goes and wanders of the earth and then inhabits other bodies. That spirit is what we would my might by today's standards, call a demon.
Speaker 3: Dude, you want to hear something crazy is And this has almost nothing to do with what we're talking about, kind of. But the second time that I ever got hypnotized for a past life regression, I was a fucking like watcher, right, like and take what you want out of past life regression. I just thought it was interesting because I was not into any of the biblical stuff. I didn't really know any of the stories that much. I didn't know that there were even people called watchers. But I was like this watcher and like it was crazy because the people forgot that they can call upon me to help them. And so I was like getting frustrated because I'm up there just hanging out all day and years are passing by and nobody remembers my name.
Speaker 1: Everybody thinks that I'm a myth.
Speaker 3: So I go up to homeboy Odin with you know, the one eye, and I'm like, yo, I want to make a bigger difference, right, And He's like, all right, you go down there then, And so it like in that way, it was kind of a fall right, like a in a weird way. And so it makes me wonder, like, did the fallen Whenever we talk about fallen?
Speaker 1: Are we are?
Speaker 3: We sure we're looking at it the exact right way we're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that they lowered their vibrational energy to come down and interact with Earth, if that's what you're getting at. No, they, according to my belief system, and I'm not saying this is the end all be all, just for me, they rebelled against God and for that purpose were kicked out of his presence.
Speaker 1: Same way with Satan. Like we just had this conversation.
Speaker 4: About like the the Holy Council and how like in the Book of Job, Satan goes up to the Holy Council and is with God in his presence. Well, that completely negates the entire conversation of him getting kicked out, right. But then and there's also the conversation of Sofia, which I asked Royce about this.
Speaker 1: So for anybody who doesn't.
Speaker 4: Know, I know that a lot of English speakers don't understand how a language can have genders thrown onto it, right, Like in the French language, for instance, une elaeve, which is a student okay, une is not uh okay like uh tableau or something like that, which is there's a female and a male pejorative thrown on it une versus uh right eleve, whether it's a boy or girl student has the feminine prerogative thrown on it, because that's just the way the mean frenchman wrote it down one.
Speaker 1: Day, and that's the way it is, right.
Speaker 4: A lot of the Romance languages are like this, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese. If I'm not mistaken, miss Louisa, I believe that Portuguese also has genders thrown on into the language, right, Yeah, I see the thumbs up, And I was curious because they bring they mentioned Sofia. It's a female name, and it is also the term for wisdom in Hebrew. I was curious if Hebrew also had male and female pejoratives thrown on their words, because again there's only two genders.
Speaker 1: Talk for another day, but yes, they actually do.
Speaker 4: So what Roysa told me was actually, yes, Sophia is not meant to be the queen of heaven or a female angelic force or something like that. The word wisdom is a feminine word that does not mean female inclined. It's literally a male female language gap here, and when the Greeks took the Hebrew and went from the Hebrew word for it and made it into Greek, they use the word Sophia, which because it was a feminine prerogative, it is now a name that I know a few Sophias in my life that are girls. That's a female name these days. But it was never actually intended to be a name. It was more like the embodiment of wisdom itself, not a female.
Speaker 3: Which is actually where philosophy comes from. It's the love of wisdom is philosophy.
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Absolutely? Anyhow, Look, I kind of just wanted to throw it out there.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to make this a whole like you know, biblical thing or whatever, but I just had a couple of questions and may as well go back to the og source as far as you know, yahwegh and all that shit goes, so.
Speaker 1: That shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Uh So, the yo kid said, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 1: The you ah our resident you.
Speaker 3: That's what made me think about Brandon Croll. Anthony said, what up everyone? What a do Anthony? My dude, dude, yo kid said, when it's career day and your mom brings her laptop, camera and dildo to class?
Speaker 1: The fuck. We were just.
Speaker 4: Having a conversation about this earlier today. Actually what me and Royce. It was me and someone else talking about how much these only fans girls make and how like so many young college women, there are men out there on only fans making that dollar two. Not throwing any shade on this. That's you know, I'm not going to judge someone on how they make a living. But at the same time, it's like, you know, that's like a actual career path that young adults are thinking, like, well, this is what I'm gonna do. There was this one chick that made was it Ruby Rose, the actress. Right, she got her start on OnlyFans. She was making ten mil a month on OnlyFans before she ever started being a quote unquote actress.
Speaker 1: Right, I bet you was mainly women, because isn't she a lesbian?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, but she's also got the jawline and everything to where she could look like a full on boy or look like a full on girl. But that's you know, whatever, whatever, She's not my personal cup of Joe, not enough curves for me, but that's just me, right, But whatever.
Speaker 1: She was making insane money off of that.
Speaker 4: And there's so many young adults out there that think that, like this is clearly the correct like career path I should be on. But I feel like a lot of them don't realize that there is a backside to that. And twenty years into the future, when you try to be a normal human being and like work some job or you're living your life and have kids, the chances are that your kids classmates when they get to middle school are gonna be able to search some things and find like their classmates mom's porn or her only fans account from back in the day.
Speaker 1: Because the Internet doesn't forget, and it's like, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think people really need to start thinking long term about shit.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 3: I think that it's probably not to stick up for it, but I feel like it's highly unlikely. Think about how many millions of users there are on OnlyFans, right, and most of them don't go by their normal name, right. It's usually like Honeybear or spread these Lips or some bullshit, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Like it's some fucked up name.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be able to search for that name, so you would only really be able to identify by the face. And you know, I don't know, but I'm just I think that it's almost like trying to find a needle in.
Speaker 1: The haystack at that point.
Speaker 3: I put it like this, like think about the most most porn like you go onto you know, any porn side or whatever. It's like, unless you're super famous, you're probably not going to get noticed.
Speaker 1: I mean you say that. I was in middle school.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, we got this new science teacher and she was an ab salute dime.
Speaker 1: Like there's no fucking way this.
Speaker 4: Lady should be in Prairieville Louisiana, teaching at a public middle school. Like absolutely, no fucking way, right. Come to find out, she worked her way through college by doing porn.
Speaker 1: And we only reason we know that.
Speaker 4: And for the record, she was like very modest, always dressed very modestly, was very respectful, Like you would have never guessed.
Speaker 1: She just was a very very attractive woman.
Speaker 4: Some kid in class just randomly scrolling through the porn tubes. I don't even remember what.
Speaker 1: Sight it was that was popping off when I was in middle school. I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 4: Right found her, and the only reason he realized that it was her with theanna shadow of a doubt was because of a wrist tattoo that she had, and then whenever the face turned around, she had really big ears too, so it was like there was a few telltale signs. But he actually called her by her stage name in class one day, which led to every fucking kid in the school searching this up, and like the next day she was gone.
Speaker 1: She got fired.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't think that that would be a thing, because you're right, there's millions, millions of people, not just women, but people willing to get naked and fuck on camera for a high dollars.
Speaker 1: I would imagine.
Speaker 3: I would imagine though, that if you're going on to only fans, you gotta like let's say, all right, let's say, for example, your mom decides to join only fans and she doesn't have any just any angle, She.
Speaker 4: Doesn't have any angle, doesn't really know what she's gonna be doing for the rest of her life.
Speaker 3: Let's just pretend, for shit, your mom, because your mom, your mom's a peace No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're not the first person to tell me that, by.
Speaker 1: The way, But got a hot mom. Yeah, but and I mean that with all due respect.
Speaker 4: Sir, right right, Remember I'm saying with all dudes respect.
Speaker 3: Okay, but imagine your mom's thirty five years old. She gets on only fans, She does a little bit of content, she makes some, she makes some, shekels, right, she does what she has to do to get by and pay and you know, uh, pay for food and gas and all that other shit. Right, and then she decides, all right, well, I I don't want to be an onlyfanner my entire life. I want to make something on myself. I just I just popped out a kid, Jacob.
Speaker 4: And and and and I don't want him seeing this stuff, right, and and so she's like, all right, well I'm you just go and delete it then, wouldn't you? Like the cloud doesn't forget homie, The internet has records on records, every snap that's ever been snapped. By the way, Oh it's gone after it's seen, it's not. It's not though a decent hacker can pull up everything.
Speaker 3: I guess my point is is that your your mom in that instance, would would own all of the content. And she's not like selling it out to some porn producer or something like that that wouldn't take it down if she.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter, dude, Even still leaks happen all the time. You remember Jennifer Lawrence when her when her nues first hit the internet, she was humiliated. She tried to launch a whole lawsuit against whoever leaked, and they got leaked off of her cloud.
Speaker 1: Some hacker this that the other. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Like, if it's out there into the internet ether, it's never coming down. Yeah, you could ask to have it removed all you want. There's copies. How many of these famous OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Girls have you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: All of their nude content is only on Only Fans, but it's literally a Google image search away because there's always people that will buy the only fans content, take screenshots and blast it everywhere anyway, because like, duh, so it's not Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, people be doing wild shit on OnlyFans and I mean that in the most fansly.
Speaker 4: Only fans has rules. Fansly they kind of got like almost no rules.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, but dude, you want to talk about wild shit to be going up on OnlyFans, it is wild. Like they're like they can sell their you know, their clothes, They can sell bags of shit if they want to like.
Speaker 1: That. That's fansly. The only fans has rules about bodily fluids. Fanin's lead is not.
Speaker 4: That must be new then, because the person that I heard that story from, that's like not.
Speaker 3: That old of of a story from what I hear. And let's I guess they found some kind of back end way to be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, excuse me.
Speaker 4: They might sell it on there, but they can't have videos of them shitting on OnlyFans that will get them kicked off the platform. But I guess they could have like a menu where you can order it and I guess you're just left to assume that the ziploc bag of shit is from the person that you're buying it from.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't fucking know. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't delve into these realms, but uh, yeah, there's some there's some wild shit out there on the interwebs.
Speaker 1: Literally, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the guy just so happened to be working at a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'm not going to go any farther that one. But the dude who bought it, or the dude who was like making it, the address was to a Chinese restaurant. That'll make you wonder.
Speaker 3: But anyway, all right, let's let's calm it down over. White boy Wizard said, hello, you glorious bastards.
Speaker 1: What up? What up? Am I?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Rose Chaos said, what up? Pam Steph said it's Tuesday.
Speaker 5: It do be.
Speaker 4: Steph, it do indeed be Yes indeed, Um and Ravens sent oh also real quick, Steph. Thank you for jumping on Donuts Live. I saw you on there. That was dope. Oh yeah, and gods love did too, Yes he did, was speaking of which does he hear right now? I do not see him, not yet he usually joined.
Speaker 3: Uh huh zomb to the bee sent us this article by Live I never know is it lives science or Live Science?
Speaker 1: Yes to both, why not?
Speaker 4: But it says potentially hazardous asteroid Benu contains dust older than the Solar System itself and traces of interstellar space.
Speaker 1: Let's getting weird.
Speaker 3: The near Earth asteroid ben who contains stardust that is older than the Solar System and clues about its violent history. Three new studies of the asteroid sample material show the new or the near Earth asteroid Benu contained start us that I don't know why it has to repeat it seven fucking times. Scientists all over the world have been pouring over samples of Benu ever since material from the asteroid was brought to Earth in twenty twenty three, according to NASA's Osiris rix mission, which flew alongside the asteroid before briefly landing on it and scooping up samples in twenty twenty. The findings provide a glimpse of the conditions and the cosmos before our Solar system arose four point six billion years ago, and reveal more about the parent body that generated the sixteen hundred foot wide asteroid. The first of the three papers, published August twenty second, suggests Benu's ancestor broke apart in a violent collision after a complicated history. That older body contained minerals from a number of distinct environments close to the Sun, far from the Sun but still within our Solar System, and and beyond our Solar system in interstellar space. Scientists spotted these locations by looking at isotopes or element types in the sample of Benuz dust. Isotopes that originated in the Solar System had a different makeup than those that came from interstellar star dust, for example. All of these constituents were transported great distances to the region that Benu's parent asteroid formed.
Speaker 1: Says a person working for NASA.
Speaker 3: Scientists suggests that the parent asteroid formed in the outer Solar System, likely beyond Jupiter and Saturn, but then came a cataclysmic event. We think this parent body was struck by an incoming asteroid and smashed apart. Somebody from Arizona's Lunar and Planetary Laboratory said, the fragments reassembled, and this might have repeated several times.
Speaker 1: Damn interesting. What do they mean?
Speaker 3: Whether they say interstellar. Is that just like different different solar system?
Speaker 1: Is that what that means?
Speaker 4: So you remember how we talked about the Atlas interstellar object, and there's only three objects in our recorded history that had that eye designation by it meaning interstellar, meaning it came from outside of our solar system.
Speaker 1: But they also believe outside of our galaxy. Oh okay, interesting, So like a real foreigner, a true, true, true foreigner.
Speaker 3: They get samples from asteroids, but can't get a picture of Australia with the people walking upside down.
Speaker 1: Can't get it because they're not upside down, That's how crazy it is.
Speaker 3: But they are from a perspective they would be, wouldn't they No, from no perspective. If you're standing on the Moon, let's just say that, I don't know, you're outside of low Earth orbit and you're looking at the Earth. From your perspective of which you're standing and staring at the Earth, there's nobody standing upside down?
Speaker 1: Is it flat? If that's what you mean? I mean? Okay.
Speaker 4: So there's that app where you can open up on your phone and you look up at the night sky and it will show you all the consolations, right and then you can go down as in like what's on the other side of the Earth, and it shows you the consolations that they are looking at that side of the Earth, depending on where your phone's pointed. So sure, from where I'm sitting, if you were to go pole to pole, Let's say I am currently the north pole. If you were to go all the way to the South pole, that person, per my perspective, would be upside down.
Speaker 1: But I'm not. It's not like that. That's that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, from from every perspective, there would be somebody walking up right, somebody walking along the side, somebody walking upside down. I mean from every perspective. You'd be able to see that from any ball structure.
Speaker 4: Those allegedly, But if you're in Australia, you're not upside down. Gravity still works the same way it goes to the ground. You don't get it, I do flat not flat people. Well, you're kind of making a point for the flat earthers by saying that there's nobody walking upside down?
Speaker 1: How is that okay? Sure?
Speaker 3: Because there is anybody walking upside down? If there was, if the Earth was flat.
Speaker 1: There's so much math and so much physics to explain how it's not flat. And they have been saying this since ancient Greece. They said it in ancient Rome, they said it throughout the Middle Ages. Like that's not even a debatable point, and somehow we're still here.
Speaker 4: Crazy to me, Hold on, I need to find this out. Tall twenty the elder was talking shit on people that believed this.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna find out what the tallest building in Australia is. So what we don't need to zoom in on a person. Just zoom in on a fucking building that seems upside down from that perspective. The tallest building in Australia is the Q one Tower in Gold Coast. Oh, that's where John mcclucky's from, and which stands at three hundred and twenty two feet three hundred and twenty two meters, which is almost eleven hundred feet tall.
Speaker 4: Let's say three hundred feet is not a tall building. Okay, three hundred meters now, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: All right, So we need to zoom in on the Q one Tower in Gold Coast. You hear that NASA, hear that nailed to grass?
Speaker 1: All right, Just zoom in.
Speaker 3: All you got fucking millions of satellites out there, right, Let's just take one picture of an upside down building and you'll convince me.
Speaker 1: That's all I need.
Speaker 4: So you're asking for them to take their resources, of which there are many, and the Earth being the ball, and let's have a satellite way out here to take a picture of something in the upright position and also something in the upside down position from space, and that would be enough to convince you. Yeah, why not we How can we believe anything NASA has ever said or taken a picture of, because everything's photoshop Jonathan good point.
Speaker 1: They're always lying no matter what.
Speaker 4: Well, see, dude, I'm excited to see about this whole Atlas object that's moving towards us. Is it a mothership? Is it just an asteroid? Slash comment? What the fuck is it? Is it gonna beam us with the radio waves? I don't know, but I am excited to see what happens. We got about two months till it passes by us.
Speaker 1: The aliens are gonna save us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually, you know, a funny story, you know, because we always hear about how there's a oh, there's God, his love, but we always hear about how the usually over like nuclear launch sites, there's always like alien sightings and stuff like that, and maybe they prevented a couple of slips of said button that would cause the end of the world.
Speaker 1: I was listening to this and.
Speaker 3: Say whatever you want about this, but it was like this one guy who's a channeler, and he said that there were over three hundred times that the aliens prevented that from happening.
Speaker 1: So do with that as you will.
Speaker 4: I yeah, you know how I feel about channelers, especially of the alien variety.
Speaker 3: The sharks full of shit, so I know, but the profits are always right.
Speaker 4: At least their shit came through to fruition Bashar talking about how the woman was gonna win the presidential election. I'm sorry, and let's not even start on all the other wild shit that he's claimed. When he rolls his eyes back and goes into an autistic rant that people were.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, he's so enlightened.
Speaker 4: What's not him? It's it's the most shark. It's like, oh, dude, it's a fucking it's a grifter.
Speaker 3: Obviously, he's actually come out and said that he's he's not really channeling an alien what he's doing, Yeah, which I've always understood anyway, Like I never believed that he was channeling a fucking alien from planet fuck off or whatever. It's just that he's putting himself into a meditative state, and essentially that is like.
Speaker 1: His higher self coming through. Is really what's going on?
Speaker 4: It sounds like autistic screeching to me, brother, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: It's like anybody that's ever looked into automatic writing. It's kind of the same thing, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's also kind of like just like mumbo jumbo for the most part, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's like scrying? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 3: Jacob? You are such a non believer, sir. You you have come out on fire tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm not meaning to. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I just said we're talking about alien channelers, and I'm just like, uh huh, let's let's consider that source.
Speaker 1: To be alive. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Zombie said, since we have a mothership coming saw this article about space dust heard.
Speaker 4: That, and again, who knows if it is actually a mothership or not. It very well might be a comet or something similar. It's just gonna pass by us. Haley's comet style shit, and then it will be gone and it would just be a thing that happened.
Speaker 1: It'll be very interesting. Maybe we'll get a chance to get an up close look and study it, and that will just be the end of it. Who knows, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you never let no good, oh not disaster go to waste.
Speaker 4: What's the term you can said? A catastrophe disaster? Yeah, you can't let one of those go to waste. We gotta we gotta get the people going.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Steph, what's up, dude?
Speaker 8: Well, I had a quick question about the mothership. Wanted your great opinion. I was thinking about this concept of faith and this concept of fear, and how fear is spread like wildfire, but faith is a bit more individualized, although it can be kind of somewhat of an energy transfer, but usually if you have faith, it's like an individual process. And I think about this alien mothership, and I've been thinking a lot just about UFOs and how it's strange to kind of live in a world where it's talked about all the time, even in the conspiracy community, because it used to be I don't know, it used to be like looked down on I guess a little bit used to be kind of out there and far left, even in the conspiracy community. I was listening to Sasquatch chronicles like back in twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, and they hesitated to talk about the lights in the sky and all this type of thing. But I think that I think what's interesting is to I think this mothership and talks about UFOs and aliens is because they have convinced a good portion of the population that God does not exist. And so it's very difficult to traumatize those people into like an end of the world when they can't quite They can't quite do it with enough floods and earthquakes. So what else can we do to traumatize people that don't necessarily believe in God? Convince them to believe in aliens, convince them to believe in some sort of incoming ship. And the propaganda is just gearing up a notchure two. So I just wanted to know what you guys think about that, and if it is possible that the whole point of motherships and aliens is not necessarily for us crazy conspiracy theorists, is more so for those that are a bit more scientific and believe not so much in a higher power.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a talking point for that.
Speaker 4: So I agree with you that there is a war being waged on religion, specifically yes, Christianity, but there is equally a war being waged on Buddhism and Hinduism and Islam and Judaism. Like I would say that having some sort of a cultural dogma like the oh, what did our ancestors really believe in? And by ancestors I mean like two, three, four, five generations back anything of the way things used to be. There is a war being waged on that right now. I agree with you, but it's more about what did the ancestors of a thousand years ago, two thousand years ago?
Speaker 1: What did they believe?
Speaker 4: That's kind of on the rise in weird pockets of our society right now. More people are throwing away tradition and embracing whatever their version of modernity is. So I think you're onto something with that, for sure. But I also believe that the alien conversation isn't the opposite of that is that the religious nuts out there are saying, and not everybody who believes this is a nut. I'm saying that there's like two sides to every coin, right, there's one side of this coin that is saying, oh, I don't believe in aliens, but I believe in demons, and like that's clearly what the lights in the sky are. That's clear what the sorciers are, and the tic TACs and all that. They're clearly demonic. And it's like, because you don't understand them, they must be demonic.
Speaker 1: That's like the talking point we're using here.
Speaker 4: The other side is to say, see, there is no god because there's interstellar travel and those are obviously beings from another planet. And it's just this, it's like you don't have to be an extremist on either side of that coin. There can be room for some wiggling on both of these. But yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does seem like it used to be like a fugazy kind of term, like if you believed in aliens, then you were a whack job, like you were kooky, Like how how could you possibly even believe in that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And now it seems to be very much so accepted, especially within like politics and the news stations and stuff like that. They're kind of throwing it out as if, as if everybody already accepts Aliens to be true.
Speaker 1: And I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna sit here and say that I don't believe them, believe in them at all. I mean, I think that there's probably something too aliens. I don't know what the fuck it is. I you know, I've said, you know this whole time that I believe that it would be you know, interdimensional. But that's just my own take on it. I'm not even saying that I know for one hundred percent fact that that's what it is.
Speaker 4: There's a more government disclosure coming out every single day, And to your point, they're not exactly giving us answers about interplanetary inner Solar system interdimensional. They're just kind of acknowledging that, yeah, that shit in the sky, we see it too, and we've seen it for years and like we don't exactly be knowing, but we kind of be knowing but not exactly And like, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: But to make a point for you know, what Jacob has said all along, you know, the whole time we were talking about the orbs and stuff over in New Jersey, like at least the vast majority of them, if not all of them were government.
Speaker 1: Like contractual contractual.
Speaker 4: Governmental entities, right, And then you know even some of them that were flying over in where was it New York or something like that, in New.
Speaker 1: Jersey area, and some in Pennsylvania as well, I might add.
Speaker 3: And somebody spotted they were like following it to see where this orb was gonna go, right, and it just so happened to go over to like the Boeing headquarters. It's like, wait a second, could we like, could we actually be being fooled right now?
Speaker 1: Could because what was it?
Speaker 3: Was it Ronald Reagan or Nixon that said all we need is, you know, some kind of alien invasion for a new world order, right, and that's how we would get everybody to come together. And maybe it was always the long con. And you'll get like a lot of government whistleblowers that say, this is the long con. I've been saying it for the past three or four decades that they've been saying this is this is the final chess move right to convince everybody that aliens exist.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, to be on like I want to believe that aliens exist, but just the.
Speaker 3: Fact that they're being so open about it, right, now causes me to hesitate just a little bit.
Speaker 4: So it was to your point, it was Reagan that said that, And it was around the same time frame that he was talking about Operation Star Wars, where he wanted freaking satellites with freaking laser beams on them, and they're like, sir, we can't, like, we can't do that. Give us a couple decades maybe, but like we're in we're in the mid eighties, or we don't have that. Yeah we do, Yeah we did. I was in Hollywood. I know what I'm talking about. No, no, sir, we don't actually have lasers. We could strap onto satellites as of this moment. We'll start working on it. We will get on it, but like we don't have it right now. But yeah, So he was the one that was saying that basically because it was getting to the end of the Cold War, right there was a lot of divide going on, not just in the country, all over the world, and he was saying, look, alien invasion right now, you would see everybody just come together and that would be all that we needed to bring about a new world order with one leader to be the answer to the crisis.
Speaker 1: And that's all would take. And also how about George Poppy Bush.
Speaker 4: Georgia hw Bush said said that same kind of sentiment about the New World Order on nine to eleven of nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: I think it was, Oh, I believe.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: Of course he was basically seen as a Reagan junior, but he was not as good or as likable.
Speaker 1: As your boy Reagan. I'll be honest with you, right, But yeah, it all ties in.
Speaker 4: I believe that, Yeah, there's probably something out there that we don't exactly know.
Speaker 1: But also to your point, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: They keep having more and more big hearings where they bring in these experts. Some of them are legitimate experts and some of them are quote unquote so called experts. I'm being very generous to all parties here where they're talking about more and more UFO disclosure conversation. Some of these people have first hand accounts. Some of these people are like David Grush and are kind of giving you third party information to protect those that actually saw things. How much of it is verified, how much of it is just to kind of fill the airwaves for the time being.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I have such a natural distrust of the government especially these days. I don't believe that they're having these UFO hearings for the betterment of the American population. I just have a really hard time believing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I want to believe that aliens are out there, and I want to believe that, you know, the time has come where they're finally just gonna rip the band aid off and tell the Americans and tell the world that aliens exist. My thing is is that as much as we've researched, the government doesn't tell you anything that it can't stand to benefit from. Like that's just the cold, hard truth about it. And yes, you got whistleblowers and stuff like that, But the problem is is that these whistleblowers have to go through so many hoops and loops to be able to get cleared, to even be able to come out and say this kind of stuff. So it's already been wargamed in that sense.
Speaker 4: And so it's like, well, David Grush, you know here he is he's talking about this, or Jake Barber or any of the whistleblowers. It's like the government and the military already knows exactly what they're about to say, and they've already come up with a plan about how can we use this way? You know, look, Jake Barbie's gonna come out and he's gonna talk about this fucking egg, right, he got footage of it on his cell phone, and like, how can we use this to our benefit?
Speaker 1: You know that they're doing that.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely, And that's that's the thing. I'm not denying that something out there exists. I have a difference of opinion than a lot of people. You yourself believe they're more interdimensional than an interplanetary And I'm not saying there's more credence one way or another on that. I believe that both might be happening at the same time. I don't know, right, but and that was the thing. I had to forget who I was talking to. But I had this conversation with somebody talking about Atlas, right, and how if this is an alien mothership hypothetically speaking of course, right. They were like, see, the demons are on their way right now, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, pause, pause, fucking pause, Okay, why do demons need a craft to move through the Solar System?
Speaker 4: Per all logic, they don't need that. They can jump from spot to spot. If that is an alien mothership, the conversation about aliens being demons.
Speaker 1: Is completely negated. That's right.
Speaker 9: Off.
Speaker 4: There's no way reason why angels or demons or anything of the loohem or ethereal realm need a actual craft to fly from place to place in unison like that. So if that is alien mothership, we can drop the whole aliens are equally demons thing.
Speaker 1: It's fucking retarded, right. The other side of that is.
Speaker 3: Unless our interpretation of demons and angels is wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay, to that point, there's not a single mention of them having to fly through space to get to us.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that that means that's a zero percent chance.
Speaker 4: I'm saying we have no record or mention of that from any credible source.
Speaker 3: But maybe they don't even have to fly through space.
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 3: I mean, what if we are having the interdimensional conversation.
Speaker 1: So that's the other point, right, So the interdimensional thing.
Speaker 4: If aliens are or what we believe as aliens, right with little Green men or the tall.
Speaker 1: Whites whatever, whatever. Okay, if they're interdimensional, why are they flying on a craft from another galaxy to hear Why didn't they just jump dimensions to get here already, Why are they coming at one hundred and sixty thousand miles per hour. That also negates the interdimensional.
Speaker 3: Conversation necessarily though, because if you think about it, you know, especially it depends on.
Speaker 1: What you lend credence to.
Speaker 3: Because Diana Posalka wrote the book American Cosmic. I always bring this book up, But she talks about these meta materials, which are basically like, you know, weird metals, and and she believes that they were left behind because she found some along with you know, the government found a lot of it over in like the Vegas Desert in Nevada and New Mexico and all that kind of shit, right, and she believes that not only those, but everything else that was quote unquote crashed, that they were more gifts to humanity in a sense. Right, So if we are to sit here and just believe that all aliens or angels or whatever are just so so far advanced that they don't even need any technology to be able to go anywhere, then how why would they be leaving behind this kind of you know, like physical material kind of shit.
Speaker 4: That's my point. They're not it's not angels and demons. They're leaving behind these materials. I believe it might be interdimensional slash interplanetary slash intergalactic beings. I do not believe that those are angels and demons, just me personally. And if these beings are able to jump dimensions like this, then why are they traveling in this way?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's and I'm not saying there is not equally interdimensional beings and that that's not what's on the mothership.
Speaker 1: That might be an ergalactic species.
Speaker 4: And we also same conversation we're having, but also separately have a eighth dimensional being that can you know, traverse down to our dimension and communicate in some way.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I believe like they're talking about the ORBS conversation, I don't believe that orbs are UFOs.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I don't know either. I mean I've never never checked one out like on the inside. But you know, and that's the thing, it's like, who do you listen to whenever it comes to that kind of stuff, because you ask, literally, you asked Chris Bledsoe and he has a story. You ask Betty and Barney Hill, they have a story. You ask no matter who you ask, they all have some kind of story. Sometimes it's really scary, sometimes it's really awesome. Sometimes it's not really good or bad. It was just an experience, right, And it's like, whose word do you take at that point?
Speaker 4: Tell them about Bledsoe. So I looked more into his story. I haven't read his book yet I want to. But reading more into the overarching themes here. The entity that said that its name was Hathor, So that is an Egyptian goddess that was we understand it to be demonic in nature.
Speaker 3: Well, and according to everything Christian, everything's demonic.
Speaker 1: That's not no, no, no, you know that. I don't do that. You know that.
Speaker 4: I don't say that every single deity of every single pagan pantheon is clearly demonically based. There are those that do say that Jacob is not that guy. I will say that if you look at Hathor specifically and the way in which she was worshiped and some of her attributes, there is a very strong case to be made that that particular deity was a demonic based spirit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: And then speaking on this and also kind of some current event shit, the plagues of Egypt that took place for all of the Hebrews to be released from Egypt. Every one of those ten went directly against an Egyptian deity, Hathor being one of them. Speaking on that, did you know that that's currently red right now?
Speaker 1: What's red? See? Oh? Okay, it just.
Speaker 4: Turned red bloom that happens every five hundred years.
Speaker 1: Is that like a prophecy or something?
Speaker 4: No, But I personally am of the belief that that is what happened when the rivers turned red as blood. I do believe that there is a more pragmatic reason why the plagues of Egypt happened, some of them, not all of them.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't show a natural reason why the first born of every house without Lamb's blood died. Okay, that's into the realm of the miraculous and the faith based in these things. But the river's turning red as blood, right, that is from an algae plume that comes about about every five hundred years, and it can jump from the river to even the vessels. So like if you have a pot of water in your house, that algae bloom can go there through the air and turn that into red as well. Now here's the thing is because of iron oxidation or something like that. That's a that's a fair thought process. Yes, but they do know, and it's trackable that every five hundred years this happens, right, the nile runs red. The Once this happens, the frogs that used to inhabit the water can't because the oxygen levels are too fucked up, so they jump out.
Speaker 1: That would be the plague of frogs.
Speaker 4: When the frogs do jump out, they start attacking the insect population, which makes them fly.
Speaker 1: I eat the plague of locusts.
Speaker 4: And so there's like a chain of events that can be said for the majority of the plagues of ease Egypt to where the red algae bloom that took place might have chain reacted and caused all the other ones to happen. We not all most of the other ones to happen as well. How long does it stay red for?
Speaker 1: Do you know? I do not? I do not. Off the top would be.
Speaker 3: Interesting because locus only come up, what's every seven years or something like that, right, I don't believe, because cicadas and locus are basically the same insects. Yeah, they come up every year, but locus are only once every seven years. So it would be interesting that if it magically aligned to that cycle.
Speaker 4: I've never heard the locus only come up every so often.
Speaker 1: I'm that's interesting.
Speaker 3: That's as told as a kid. I've never fact checked that. I just remember like somebody saying, oh, you know, I can't wait until these fucking locusts are gone. Then we got seven years for free of them. I remember like a lot of people saying.
Speaker 4: That, I want to say, the algae is for like, I think two months.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look it up. I'm a search that. You see your hand, Royce, what you got.
Speaker 7: So there is an opinion as far as the plague that the entirety basically like lasted about a year, So that like Pharaoh was warned for like a week or three and then like it happened after that, So you would they would have warned for like a week and then the plagues would last for three or something around that point. So there is a pinion that it was like a plague lasts for between one week or one month.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so I'm looking right here.
Speaker 4: It says that there's no fixed timeline for the algae bloom in Egypt. It can persist for days weeks or even months with warmer seasons extending its duration.
Speaker 1: And it just happened.
Speaker 4: And it's in summer, and this is a hot year this year, so it's very possible to the last a few months.
Speaker 1: Who knew?
Speaker 3: All Right, I'm trying to see if de locus only come out every seven years, Okay.
Speaker 4: Just saying it all And then I've just never really looked into the life cycle of a locus, so I got no idea. Unlike periodical cicadas, which emerge every thirteen to seventeen years, locus can swarm and reproduce multiple times within a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, So cicadas and locus, like I said, they're cousins, but they're not the same.
Speaker 4: So fair enough, is it? Wait, wait a fucking minute. I live in the South. I hear cicadas screaming every single night. Yeah, it's only come out every seventeen years. I'm calling bullshit.
Speaker 3: There are there are different types of cicadas. This one, the one that it's referring to, is periodical cicadas.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm about to say, boy, that I am catching the worst run of like this generation, this generation, this generation on a fucking weekly basis.
Speaker 3: But all right, yeah, uh spared animal, what are your thoughts sir?
Speaker 5: The also the lotus, they are really the lotus on more like mutindy grasshoppers, because if one I was looking into it all, when one lotus actually goes into a colony of glasshopers, they can it can actually just swalk them and make them con obu to act more loads like to where they will start eating everything. And funny enough though I don't I was a weird kid. So whenever the cicadas would come and then they would mold and everything, I would try to I would find all that the moultings, and I would try to collect as me as I could and everything, and I would put them like around the house to scare my grandma and everything because he hated them.
Speaker 1: Color's that's a child thing in the South. Man.
Speaker 4: You find those locus shells, you gotta funk with them. Color me shocked that Sam was a weird Hey, I did it too. I didn't like put them around the house to fuck with people. But yeah, you you know, build you a little collection of them over the years and then one day throw them all away.
Speaker 1: I can't say anything, dude.
Speaker 3: We used to have like we used to do like hide and seek with the uh the lightning bugs or the fireflies whatever people call them, and just smear them all over our face, just their.
Speaker 1: Make a frog? Want you ever make a frog?
Speaker 4: Eat one and then turn off the lights and watch it glow inside its stomach?
Speaker 1: No sounds fun though, that would be. It's pretty fun. It's pretty fun, you know. The Roly Police. Yeah, so I would.
Speaker 5: I'd uh be flipping rocks trying to get one that I would try police. Uh, I would always mess up for ant power to throw the police into the ant powder as a kid.
Speaker 1: Damn, you're cruel. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: I would do a handful of them and I'll watch them and it was like because my favorite movie at the time was The Ants, and I would always try to reenact the battle of the Ly Police against the Ants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was. That was The Ants. I know the movie. That's a That's a fucking solid movie. I'm gonna take hands all day though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, although ship have y'all seen talking about Roly Police made me think about this.
Speaker 1: I don't know what encephalopod is. Yeah, yeah, have you seen that?
Speaker 4: There's some crazy fucks out there that boil them and eat them.
Speaker 1: Like lobster.
Speaker 3: I'm not surprised they're probably in Louisiana. We don't have them here otherwise I promised we would. But like, I'm just watching these people and I watched this one home boy try to make a sushi roll out of it. I'm just watching the process to clean this thing, and I'm like, bro, I'm I'm not saying I wouldn't give it the old college try, but I am saying that.
Speaker 1: That's that's the level of skepticism I have on this one. It's like, hey, I don't know, like, how does this smell? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good on most seafood, to be honest with you, Like, I'm not eating a squid. I'm not eating no octopus. I'm not eating no fucking oysters.
Speaker 4: That's that's gross most fish, Dude, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Broiled.
Speaker 3: You know how close that is to swallowing bro on some real like no homeo like that is that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if you're into oysters, it's kind of gay.
Speaker 4: Most people would disagree with you, But I hear your point. I do, but hold on, what about like Charle royleed, No, it doesn't have the same texture like jack.
Speaker 1: And cheese. On that mug. Even fried I think they're disgusting.
Speaker 4: Damn, They're just not good like in okay, some muscles the same way.
Speaker 1: That's really saying something.
Speaker 3: If I fry you and you are still disgusting, like because fried food is just always going to be delicious, right, terrible for you, but delicious for the most part. If you suck fried, there's just no help in you.
Speaker 4: I respectfully disagree, But you and I have a different palette.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I get it.
Speaker 3: We do you like to eat the Oh you tried nutriar rat before, haven't you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Nutra's delicious, dude.
Speaker 4: Everybody gets so thrown off because of the term rat associated with it, But it's basically a beaver with a stumptail.
Speaker 1: It's not the size of a rat. It's the size of a fucking beaver. Dude. The same with kapy barra. But is anybody like weirded out about eating kappy barra? Yeah? Why would you? I didn't even know people eat those. Oh shit, let's have a little history lesson, bro, have a kapy bara magnet on my fridge.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time, the Pope had to give special permission for the missionaries in Central America to eat kappy bara on lint, and their argument for it was that it spends more time in the water than it does on land, and the popes like that sounds like a fish to me.
Speaker 1: Tat al, so they could eat kapy bara during lnt.
Speaker 3: By the way, anybody doesn't know what a nutrier rat is. It's this fucking godforsaken creature.
Speaker 1: It's not like aggressive or that sheeth. They look like full on carrot sticks. Have you ever seen a beaver up close? They don't have teeth, dude, orange, Look up a beaver.
Speaker 4: Look up a beaver in the wild, bro, not some little zoo somebody's pet like.
Speaker 1: They're not They're not cute creatures.
Speaker 4: And also we me and my people wage war on those fuckers for damming up all the waterways their assholes.
Speaker 3: H Well, they got yellowish teeth, but it's not pure orange like the other ones.
Speaker 1: That is much herbing.
Speaker 4: My point is neutra eat only fresh vegetation. They never eat anything dead or rotten, even plant light. They don't eat like dead logs and shitoe.
Speaker 1: They're right.
Speaker 4: Their fur is as waterproof as beaver is, and they have about as much meat, and they are fucking delicious, and their fur is great as.
Speaker 1: Far as like making stuff out of because it's so waterproof. Look at this baby beaver. Look how cute that thing is. That is a baby, and I believe that's AI. You think so it looks very AI could be wrong, but it's even if it's okay. Look at a baby neutra. I've never actually seen one. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is it kind of like you've never seen a baby pigeon? Therefore pigeons aren't real?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but saying pigeon's been Oh look here's a baby neutral.
Speaker 1: Look at this little baby. Look at it. They look like little hamsters the time to get big? Do that thing delicious? I know they had blonde ones.
Speaker 4: I did not know that either. Is that an albino might be damn now I would. I'm curious about this and never eating an albino animal, I am curious if albino meat tastes different than regular I just there's not enough of them to for us to like really hold that experiment. But if I ever am out hunting and kill like an albino squirrel or an albino rabbit or something like that, best believe there will be an experiment conducted.
Speaker 1: What's his name, that.
Speaker 3: The guy the famous serial killer that was eating everybody.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think you probably mean Dahmer, but there's a few eating people. He was eating like different.
Speaker 3: Colored people as well, Like he was getting He didn't give a fuck if they were white or black. He was just eating whatever came to his place.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, is this whatever you could catch Domino?
Speaker 5: He actually preferred. Uh, he preferred the gentleman of the darker complex. Though he did have if I can't remember, I don't remember if it was a Hispanic boy or I think it was probably even maybe even been a Filipino boy. But he had like a fourteen year old boy that ran away rund of the cops. He was he had cuffs on and everything, and he was kind of already beaten.
Speaker 1: But the cops just gave him back to Dahmer.
Speaker 5: Because they were like, oh, yeah, yeah, this is a domestic thing. And you gotta keep in mind that the homosexuals was more of a taboo thing back in the day. Also, Uh, while Dahmer was in the army, he got a little drunk. He was a medic and he raped you guys, and that's why he got discharged from the army from while he was over in Germany.
Speaker 1: So he was eating American and he was raping the crowds. So that's kind of uh. He was. He was a troubled man.
Speaker 4: Troubled that's that might be the most pc term I've ever heard to describe a serial killer.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: He got he met he he uh, he met the mopping bucket while he's and so he kind of went out clean of ish.
Speaker 3: He had his fair share of fans though. He was getting a lot of fan mail and ship too, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: That ballers mean that so many serial killers get fan mail. Oh look at Ted, the Ted Bundy, John William Gate or John Gasey.
Speaker 1: Where John Wayne Gacy, that's the one all of.
Speaker 3: Them, which, by the way, John WAYE. Gacy was Penn Palace with Nickelodeon guy. You remember that, the old pickle Boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Vinsky and the uh wait yeah, Ted Grensky and the the ice Man.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's with Yousky.
Speaker 10: He he was they said he was a he had over two hundred and fifty murders.
Speaker 5: He would he didn't he overinflated his thing. It was an ego and it was a lot of his thing was because his dad beat the ship out of him. Same with John Gaysey, and that's why he really he had a couple of kids with his wife. But he was really more of a gay man. He just he had to present as a straight man. He was a pillow of his community. But that's just goes to show people can wear multiple masks.
Speaker 1: That was his beard, you know. But yeah, Koklinsky old iceman. He was.
Speaker 4: At one time he said he had had like over five hundred kills under his belt or something like that, and he wrote these books. He gave all these things about him being a mafia hit man, and then you're right, the number was substantially lower than what he said.
Speaker 1: He fell in love with his own legend at one point. There's so many dudes.
Speaker 5: But he also wanted to kill his brother while he was in prison because his brother killed a thirteen year old gold tossed off of a roof of about off of a roof of a building after he raped through a couple like a couple of days straight.
Speaker 1: So he said that the guard tried to take him off because he was going to try to kill his brother in prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of the contract killer variety are not down with killing children and or women for the most part, some of them don't care. But Koklinsky, at least I'll give him that credit. He didn't he didn't dabble in that realm. But uh, yeah, there's so many people and like I understand like embellishing stories from time to time. I get it, but I'm finding out more and more to kind of detract but kind of on the same vibe here. There are so many people in the vetbro community that have embellished their stories to such a ridiculous regard and then they're getting found out later. Like old Tim Kennedy. He's one that just got drugged through the mud for his story being bullshit. Chris Kyle is another one. His book was highly highly embellished, and his family even got sued by Jesse Ventura for lying about a situation that happened with him.
Speaker 1: There's this other dude named Shrek. He was known as the Sheriff of Bagdad or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 4: He is currently getting drugged through the mud because most of his stories complete bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's I understand like that same with the oh, what's his name alone? Survivor boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so many of these guys that like, if they were to just be completely forthright and honest about their story, it would be fine. Like their true story is actually pretty incredible in of itself.
Speaker 1: Is that a version like stolen Valor? You think? Yeah, not necessarily it.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends on to what level the story is being told and like what lies are being told. Like if you want to medal for something that you didn't do, yes, I would say stolen valor. If you wrote a book and embellished some stuff, but like your service was legit, your deployments were legit, and some of the stories may have been a little more open to interpretation and this kind of then maybe you could say that was like you, you know, taking creative liberties or whatever. It's not technically stolen valor, but yeah, have you got some sort of an award because of it? Yeah, I would say that that would absolutely be stolen Valor.
Speaker 5: Good Sam, Jacob, you can go first.
Speaker 10: I just touched off Marcus Litrael because he even said that he put during the fire fight, he put his weapon down and he covered his ears while his buddy was his mother and arms was injured but shot bleeding out, saying help me, Marcus helped me, and he just held his hands over over his ears till his buddy stopped talking.
Speaker 1: So fuck him on that alone, and then you have what was the other I think he admitted that, though didn't he.
Speaker 5: Also Chris col he he was a notorious fucking liar. He's actually the reason why, uh, Jesse, the body of VENTROI cannot go back to any.
Speaker 1: More US or seals.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, defens because he said in his book he said he punched Jesse because Jason said that Navy seals deserved to die when Jesse himself was a frogman, the precursor the seals, but not even that.
Speaker 4: They weren't even in the same room. Like the entire story is made up.
Speaker 1: And everybody's jumping on Jesse because he is.
Speaker 5: He he was suing Chris Kal's family and they said, oh, he's a war ven, He's a war hero.
Speaker 1: Dude. Had he lied? Uh?
Speaker 5: He lied about having a multiple uh like rewards that he had. He had. I want to say he had like a couple of Bond stars stars, but he said he had even more than so than that and he had a couple of purple hearts, and like growing up, like I was always real big in the military.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 5: Hell I went to the Marine Corps. But I watched that movie and out and everything. As when it first came out, I thought dude was a hero.
Speaker 1: But now looking back, I'm like, now that no more. I'm like, I under I think I still respect.
Speaker 5: Him because he was protecting his men, but that that kind of like you kind of tarnished the Seals legacy, my dog.
Speaker 4: You know, if you if you're on an embellish like he didn't have to. The true Chris Kyle's story like was badass in and of itself. There was no need for the embellishments in the book. There was no need for the embellishments in the movie. The actual true events of what he did while in country were badass enough to make a decent movie out of.
Speaker 1: You didn't need to do all that extra shit. But it's you know, Jacob, you know the the his name is Sam childer As.
Speaker 5: They did a movie about him, and it's a true it's true based on a true story.
Speaker 1: I recognized their name. Helped me out.
Speaker 5: Machine Gun Preacher. He was an outlaw biker. Then he was made to a stripper and everything that they got. I watched the movie and everything.
Speaker 1: Uh he typical.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think he was a military or anything. I'm not exactly should but I know he was in an outlaw. He was an outlaw biker.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: He ended up going, uh, going to Africa. I want to say.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he's he started helping the being a missionary for God and everything. He's he actually started helping with orphanages. I highly recommend watching the movie. It will make you cry. What's the name of it, The machine Gun Preacher.
Speaker 1: The machine Gun Preacher. I'll check it out. I highly recommend it, and I think you would thirty enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, man, look this up and I think that also. Look up Hughes Molzach. He was the first black captain of a shipped on World War Two. Though he was not a part of the Navy, he was actually part of the mudget mines.
Speaker 1: Yo. Gerard Butler played in this. Yes, sir, oh damn, okay, I'll check this shut out? Fuck you.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just got my bubble bursted a little bit. There was this new movie that came out and me and the kids went to go see it. It's called Weapons, And at the beginning of the movie, they said, this is based on a true story, and I'm like, oh my god, how did I not hear about this because it was like a story not to I'm not gonna blow it off or anything like that, but basically, seventeen school children went missing and then there was a little bit of witchcraft involved and it got a little crazy, and I was like, holy shit, this is based on a true story. And then you go back and find out it's like, none of it's based on a true story. It was all entirely fictional. How are they able to write that it's based on a true story if it's all fictional, that doesn't make.
Speaker 4: Sense because if even like one small section of it actually happened, then the rest can be creative liberties.
Speaker 1: Something we talked about that before, right, I mean, but not even one percent of it was true.
Speaker 4: That's fucked It's absolutely fucked up. And I've heard mixed reviews about the Weapons movie.
Speaker 1: I heard it was so awesome.
Speaker 4: Now I've also heard it's not worth your time to watch because it's fucking cringe.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know enjoyed it. Seen it, I thought, I mean, it definitely threw me through a loop. I thought it was a pretty good movie. I mean, I don't see many horror films. I don't really even know what to compare it to. I wouldn't even know if I would call it a horror film. It was more of a thriller than anything else.
Speaker 1: I get down with horror movies.
Speaker 4: If it's like slasher and psychological thriller, I'm really not into horror movies. If it has anything to do with like actual dark shit demonics or witches or witches and zombies and that kind of shit, Okay, I could probably fuck with it if it's like that style. It's just a lot of those things, those horror movies that are based in like actual satanic ritual and stuff like that. These dudes don't just like pull something out of their ass. They typically do some source material to figure out and get it right on camera. And I personally believe that those types of movies have a true spirit attached to.
Speaker 1: Them, and I don't enjoy inviting that into my life.
Speaker 4: But like Jason X and Freddy Krueger and Mike Myers, yeah, I'll watch it all day because like that, that's just fucking ridiculous, and that's the point, you know, But I digress.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was interesting though, because the whole time I was watching it, so the witch in that movie, she looks so familiar. But I realized that I recognized her from like a really old movie, and I was like, oh my god, that was John Candy's wife.
Speaker 1: And have you ever seen Uncle Buck, oh his girlfriend?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah, dude, it was her, but she's like way older now. Obviously it was like whatever thirty something years ago that movie came out. And then literally the next day I saw an article that was posted on the day that I went to go see the movie saying that Uncle Buck is thirty six years old today.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy shit, what a weird coincidence. John Candy a fucking legend, all legend, Dawn before his before his prime, you.
Speaker 4: Know, him, and Chris Farley, dude, both of them. Yeah, all right, we got to get to these chat messages.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot. I wanted to.
Speaker 3: I wanted to mention this meme that The Spirit Animal posted. It's a fireman talking to a classroom full of kids and he goes, so remember stop drug, and the kids go shut them down, open up shop. The fire goes, whoa no, and then the kids are like, that's all rough riders roll.
Speaker 1: I wish, but i'mna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I guarantee that maybe in a classroom of like fifty, possibly one kid would get that reference.
Speaker 1: And nowadays, yeah, and our in our day it was.
Speaker 4: But I've had to teach of my kids that when somebody screams regulators, the only correct response would be mount up.
Speaker 1: And I had to introduce them to why that is. Okay, we listened to og Rapp in this house. Oh yeah, funny enough. I'm the only guy.
Speaker 5: I was one of the few, uh in my home room was like pe and everything Domo senior year, I was like the only white guy in my pe cass and yes I'm white. What my mom was a half bleed she's half white, half Asian. I didn't know it was an agent at this point.
Speaker 1: I think that counts. Sam.
Speaker 3: I think you're just you know, it's like if you got a little mixture, then you're that. That's the way I've always understood it.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, is that right? The term you're using?
Speaker 5: I don't know the actual term, but that is like one drop of black blood. You're You're not white, you're black. That was the ruler of everything.
Speaker 1: I don't live that.
Speaker 5: Okay, I might be racially Asian or whatever Asian, but I'm I'm culturally white as fuck.
Speaker 1: Denying that.
Speaker 5: But I was the only guy I've ran the music and everything. I was the only one who knew dm X, and that kind of scared me. Like none of the like the coaches move like who put this on? And it was the only white guy that was I had DMX pastor Troy, I had had all of them playing.
Speaker 4: Still, one of my favorite things on YouTube right now is a British guy who's doing a poetic reading of DMX Bring your Whole Crew. Yeah, it's prime YouTube, it's you know, but anyway, classic. There is also a meme that Spirit Animal posted from Maos Dong in nineteen seventy six that says.
Speaker 1: A dog that barks is not cooked. Well, ah correct.
Speaker 3: Tony said Mau died in nineteen seventy six, but he said a lot of things, and I honestly don't know if this is his joke or someone else's. He had like twenty heart attacks in nineteen seventy six, twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll have that doll, could be could be.
Speaker 3: Rob Vision says, what's up, Colt Famo. We're we're finally getting back to the chat. We're gonna we're gonna start paying a lot of these We're gonna catch up, y'all.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Raw.
Speaker 3: Zombie said, Ruby is fire. There is a lot of women that think that Ruby Rose is really sexy.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that she's not attractive.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that, you know, I like my women with a little more curves on them and not looking like a skeletal figure.
Speaker 1: That's all. She got a pretty face, I'll give her that. Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: But like there's a lot of people that think that Miley Cyrus is like so hot, and I'm like, I respectfully disagree. Taylor Swift, Oh god, she's like I personally like a woman with you know, some things up top, some hips, some curves, some thigh meat. I know I'm a weird one for liking my women to look womanly, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Speaking of her and Travis Kelsey just got engaged today. You see that. Oh yeah, I know. The Internet's losing their absolute shit over this, and it's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, well, maybe perhaps y'all, perhaps Taylor Swift will quit making breakup tracks. We shall see either that or she'll probably lead Travis Kelcey to commit suicide one day.
Speaker 5: Who fucking mean, it'd be a cold day in hell that bitch would freeze over before that bitch stops breaking art's just to write another fucking album.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll see if she breaks Travis's She broke a trickster God's heart, dude, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But Loki, she's broken Tom Hidlson, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He played a Hank senior in Hank's autobiography. He actually saying, oh, oh, what's the song?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Love sick Blues? You can sing?
Speaker 5: And then I saw a video of it the other day and that point saying, wait, did they really have a hankin color?
Speaker 1: Was it really him singing? Though?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen no Brother or art thou? Right?
Speaker 4: You remember all so soggy bottom boys? For the record, That was not George Clooney singing. That was a voice over by a band. It sounded a lot like him, but it wasn't him. Are we sure that it was Hittles?
Speaker 1: I think the star is born Bradley Cooper singing that isn't he?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He is, But also look at his vocal talent as opposed to the actual professional singer next to him. It's a fucking night and day comparison. Plus, he's like a country singer and it's not much singing involved with that.
Speaker 1: Have you seen pictures modern country?
Speaker 4: I should say modern country is not much singing old country and and Chris Stapleton.
Speaker 1: I'll give the credit where.
Speaker 5: It to do.
Speaker 1: There's a few of not much an auto tune.
Speaker 3: But have you seen Nick Cage getting ready for the role he's about to play John Madden? No, what he I don't know if it's like I don't know if it's some kind of bodysuit or he actually put on two hundred pounds. But holy shit, it is crazy how much he looks like John Madden.
Speaker 4: But you also understand that Nick Cage plays the same character in every movie he's ever played in ever.
Speaker 1: Nick Cage just is Nick Cage. And how in the fuck is he about to pull off John Madden and not just sound like he's a national treasure. I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I'm about to show you a picture of him, dude, it is. It's like crazy, how good they got it?
Speaker 1: This fucker all right, so Nick Cage show me images. Here we go. Check him out, dude, look at him. Yo, that's fucking awesome, son, Son, What is happening right now?
Speaker 4: I'm praying to that that's a body suit because Nick Cage has always been a pretty uh slender dude overall that he looks like in this picture. For Cold members listening right now not seeing this, first of all, jump on Patreon you should. Secondly, it looks like he, no shit, put on about two hundred extra pounds your boys, looking like he's walking around at three eighty on the hoof.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like, bro, I'm just waiting for him to like burst through the screen and say boom, tough act into acting.
Speaker 1: Remember those commercials? Oh I remember him? Oh my god. I well see, maybe he'll do well by the role. Maybe he'll quit being Nick Cage for a second and be John Madden.
Speaker 4: I just I can only see him still being Nick Cage but trying to be John Madden boom or some dumb shit.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know. I don't do a good Nick Cage impression. That was actually pretty good. Oh, I appreciate it. H It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Because he was even if you ever seen uh into the Spider Verse, he's like the old Spider.
Speaker 1: Man, I have none.
Speaker 3: It's the same Nick Cage voice as always. It's funny because he's only got one thing that he does. You know, but who doesn't love Nick Cage?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I like him in movies.
Speaker 4: I think his best would have been Gone in Sixty Seconds and or National Treasure. Just me speaking, will be half myself. But yeah, no, he's a phenomenal actor. He just has no range.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could agree to that. Him and Johnny depperah actually boys in real life, you.
Speaker 1: Know they are.
Speaker 4: But Gihnny Depp is somebody who's got fucking range. Dude, motherfucker needs to be Willy Wonka. Does he need to be Captain Jack? Does he need to be uh Edward Fear and Loathing?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know just talking about this, Damn I know that name. Yeah, that's yeah, the rank. I know it was something S but I could not think of what? Yeah? Does he need to be Hunter S. Thompson? Does he need to be a dude in Vietnam. Does he need to be a dude? With World War Two? And the dude's got fucking in range. Dude.
Speaker 3: Between him and Leo, I would say, two best male actors of our generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just sucks that they're also batshit crazy, you know, But I mean, I guess that's what happens when you're that level of an artiste or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, they're both super into the occult too. Like I said, Nick Age, actually doesn't he live in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Uh, he has a house in New Orleans and he bought a mausoleum shaped like a big white pyramid in the middle of one of the cemeteries here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean there's a lot of famous people that have houses in New Orleans, especially in the French Quarter, and shit that those houses.
Speaker 1: Go for insane money.
Speaker 3: But dude, it was always like a huge deal whenever. So, like, my parents live in Lake Havasu City in Arizona, right, and we go out there every year. We used to go out there every year during the summer and we would spend a couple of weeks out there. It was just like our favorite place to go.
Speaker 1: And at the top of.
Speaker 3: One of the mountains, everybody knew that was Arnold Schwartzen Nigger's house, and like he all he lived at the dude one single house at the top of a mountain, the tippy top, and everybody could see it from no matter where you were standing at and everybody was always like, hey, you know Arnold lives here. You know, don't I don't know. It's like a proud thing that people from like Avezu.
Speaker 1: Were, I get it.
Speaker 4: Big area, especially party towns and shit. Hell, Channing Tatum owned a bar down Bourbon Street at one point. Matthew McConaughey owns a house down Bourbon Street. Sandra Bullock when she used to live in New Orleans for I mean when she would come through town. I actually was buddies with one of the bodyguards that would be assigned to her locally. And there's you know, big cities, big popular tourist destinations and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, famous people just be having houses. I mean Brad Pitt too in New Orleans, him and Angelina.
Speaker 4: I want to say they did it. One point, I couldn't tell you. Honestly, I don't. I don't get starstruck by much anymore. Honestly, living in DC and meeting a bunch of famous people at the time. I get it killed the whole starstruck thing for me. There's them I would love to meet, But honestly, it's like there's tons of them that I would love to like sit and have a chat with. But I also know that I'm never going to get to the level of like having a chat with these types of people.
Speaker 1: But like, some of them seem cool, some of them seem douchey, but it's not like, oh, do you know who that is?
Speaker 4: It's like a dude that wakes up and takes a big watery shit like the rest of us and puts his pants on one leg at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same as I mean, I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: You know what, though, I would love to drop some acid with Johnny Depp. Though that sounds like a hell of a good time.
Speaker 1: I feel like you get raped, you're molested. Hey, it's by Johnny Depp.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm just kidding. Is he Is he your gay hall pass?
Speaker 4: For the record, I would say there's no shame in that being your gay hall pass, I get it.
Speaker 1: No, No, he looks like he smells so probably not. He looks like he smells like Patuli and red Wine. I feel this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's probably not. I don't want to go there. And there's like, to be honest, like gay hall Pass is kind of like wild to me because there's never been a single man to where I looked at and been like, you know who I'd really love to have behind me for one night. I've never thought that in my life.
Speaker 4: I guarantee I can name one right now, go go ahead, Brett Favra, No, I would.
Speaker 3: I would have a beer with him. Yeah, I'm not gonna fucking bone him or vice versa or whatever. That's okay, dude, I'm not into the gay shit. That's no judgment for the people that are. It's just not my flavor, you know.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: I just if there was somebody that you'd be like, whatever you want, Well, I can name a thing that I want, Okay, Like I thought that might be your guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, not even close. There's not a single man at all. That's fair, but spirited animals said, not gonna lie. I came close to starting and OnlyFans.
Speaker 1: Oh Samuel, I'm glad you didn't, because again, it lives on the internet forever. Keep in mind, at the time I was I was a big whore, so fair.
Speaker 4: I thought about starting an OnlyFans but being super g rated with it the entire time and letting it be like, uh, like I would be like wearing an apron doing dishes, not just an apron, like no, no, well dressed, well groomed doing dishes, and like complimenting the camera. You know what I'm saying For the women out there that don't get the compliments from their husband, I'll just be sitting there doing this just like, honey, your hair looks amazing today, and just charge like two dollars for a monthly subscription of me like folding, laundry, mopping, yet just the randomest shit, just to see what would happen. But I was also like, yeah, that sounds like a lot of work for a joke, and I don't want to commit to the bit that hard.
Speaker 1: Just condition your beard. Maybe flat iron it a little bit I can't do.
Speaker 4: When I flat iron this shit, it looks it's like nanny goat shit. It doesn't it doesn't have no body whenever I flat iron it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are you? You got some wiry hair on my face. My hair up here not so wiry.
Speaker 4: If I flatten this, it just goes straight down and I look like I'm trying to have an emo phase.
Speaker 1: But I like, I like my hair having some bounce, you know what I'm saying. I like having body with it. But anyway, zombie, go ahead, dear.
Speaker 14: My favorite Only Fans creator is a woman that has a hearse and she actually made like a whole joke about it, and it's pictures of her with this hearse doing like various things, and like it's actually a thriving Only Fans and she has like all these jokes about it, but like she actually makes a good bit of money just posing with Like she's not posing provocatively, she's like literally taking pictures of a hearse in various ways.
Speaker 1: It's I've seen this chick.
Speaker 4: I couldn't recall her name, but she's like the whole esthetic of her look is very goth and she leans into it heavy and it's just her living her life with a hearse.
Speaker 1: There's also one chick that cooks called only Pans. Yes, yes, I like that an OnlyFans cooking shit. Fuck yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Like she makes a lot of like dordy jokes and everything and not like she is a dying piece within dying pieces.
Speaker 1: But I watch a lot of cooking stuff. I get more so I watch cooking. I can't cook, but like watching it, and I'm just like, Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's because you have really nice smile or the putty as where you can fucking throw down in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: But one of the reasons I want to marry he go.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say, being able to cook is hot. I think that's actually gender fluid as far as that goes. Like a dude that can cook, women find that really hot and vice versa, not just being in the kitchen cooking being good at it. So no shame in watching some cooking shows to hone in on this skill set, Sir. I myself enjoyed that as well. I love cooking, though, I.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm now trying.
Speaker 5: I'm about to make my first attempt at making traditional Japanese women from scratch.
Speaker 1: I want to try to make the noodles and everything from scratch. You can't do that, you're white. Oh my god, listen, am we doing right now like that? We can't make spaghetti because you're not Italian?
Speaker 5: Like, no, come on, I'm not a Hispanic either, but I fucking love tacos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like to get better at making Mexican food honestly, just on a personal note, but Mexican vacation food's kind of been my whole jam for so long.
Speaker 3: It's it is what it is, Sam, not the spirit animal. Sam said, I want this comment to do some crazy shit, wake us the fuck up out of all this crap, and then said, yes, our solar system, Jonathan, come on, let me just say something right now, real quick. I'm only just now coming around to the idea that the universe might actually be real.
Speaker 4: Okay, Like I'm only which is mind bledting to that. So all the different terms I'm I'm not saying that it absolutely is. There is, and I'm just trying to be a little bit more open minded to the to the to, you know, the the universe.
Speaker 1: And so I don't know all the fucking.
Speaker 4: Terms interplanetary, innerspace, interstellar. I'm like, I think inter I'm like interdimensional. Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: No, that's where my mind went initially, only because you know that movie with Matthew McConaughey, Interstellar, he was he went to another dimension.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Okay, maybe that's what it means. I've actually not seen that great movie.
Speaker 4: I've heard that it was, which, for the record, I don't think i've seen Matthew McConaughey in a bad movie. There's a few actors that, like, you would have to look hard to find a bad movie they were in.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Matthew McConaughey is one of them. But he's a classic.
Speaker 4: It's another guy who he got one character. He plays NonStop, but it works. You know, middle aged Texas draw gentleman kind of fits the mold for a lot of different.
Speaker 1: Characters in a whole wide variety of movies. Time to find out.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Tony said, why are the Japanese and the other j people both so associated with porn?
Speaker 13: The other j people is petropolitically correct way of saying the US Tony, Now, uh, I mean to be fair and right underneath, Sam's like, wait, did the Jews do weird porn like the Jabs?
Speaker 1: No, but they own OnlyFans.
Speaker 4: And if I'm not mistaken, most of the porn websites are owned by Jewish.
Speaker 1: People, not the State of Israel. Just so everyone's clear.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they are owned by people who happen to be Jewish, very much like most of Hollywood, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's a thing. Here's a full fact.
Speaker 3: I did a little bit of research before the show, just out of my own curiosity, and I was trying to figure.
Speaker 1: Out who was it.
Speaker 4: Who was the first person to ever write it in a newspaper, the first person to ever blast it to the masses that what happened over in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: Who was the first person that called that the Holocaust?
Speaker 4: Like who was the you know, because there's always somebody that pushed is out of term and then it catches, like I don't want to say, catches like fire. But the Jewish people named it that, right, Uh, Actually it was so there they had h it was the first time it was mentioned was in the New York Times. And uh, the New York Times actually had a Jewish correspondent. I can't remember what his name was, but turns out he was actually being funded by the Zionist fucking Political Party of Israel or whatever, right, sure, And and so I thought it was interesting that, you know, a a jew essentially is what called that the Holocaust, which means burnt offering, so you know, my my whole magical witchcrafty mind whatever. I'm like, wait a second, you're trying to call that an offering. That's weird, you know, like you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree that, but it was. It was a burnt offering. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just thought that that, like, of all the terms that you could use, you would use the one that meant a burnt offering. Like that's kind of either a very insensitive or be like, yo, you trying to gain something out of this fucking offering, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't think they were trying to gain I think they were saying that the Nazis were following a demonic spirit and that it was a burnt offering to the evil one. I don't think that they saw it as being an offering to their God.
Speaker 3: Maybe not, I don't know. I just thought it was strange that, you know, they would say that because Holocaust is like a what, it's not Greek, It's like it's Hebrew. I believe it has this Hebrew stem or something like that.
Speaker 1: I believe it. But that's the other thing too.
Speaker 4: If a certain group of people have a genocide waged on them. I think it's their rights to name it wherever the fuck they want, whether it's Jewish or Rwandan or whatever the case. The victims that survive it, they can name it what they want.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Not I may not like the term they choose.
Speaker 4: But like, it wasn't my genocide, you know, yeah, yeah, the Natives called the trail of tears the trail of tears.
Speaker 1: White people didn't come up with that shit.
Speaker 3: I guess my point is is that, like, let's just say, knock on wood. Hopefully this never happens to anybody that anybody knows, but like let's just say that there's some crazy kid, right and he just so happens to burn up a fucking Jewish temple or something like.
Speaker 1: That, and then the Jews would be like, yeah, it was it was a full on Holocaust. You'd be like, what the what do you mean? Like, what are you saying? I think that one. I don't think they would call it that at that point, because it's it's compare to the Holocaust, where millions of them burn versus one temple full I feel like we're comparing like a drop in the bucket to the whole bucket. They might.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But do you need like, what's the number that you would need in order to call it a burn offering? I wonder how much how many people are needed for a sacrificial burn offering you? Is there a specific number?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 4: Like the whole thing about a mass shooting, technically speaking, if four people get shot, that's considered a mass shooting.
Speaker 1: I'm like four, four, I mean, that's what's considered mass. That's fucking ridiculous. That's small. Yeah, I would four people get in a fistfight. Is it a mass brawl? No, it's a fucking scuff, dude.
Speaker 3: Four people are an in an elevator. You're not saying that that's a mass, like a large mass of people, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Four is considered mass. Dot dot dot. That's propaganda, you know what I'm saying. God is love. You have a good looking shirt on there for you, Sarah, What a do.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say that was in like the nineteen seventies, right when that came out in the New York Times.
Speaker 1: That was like the fifties. I think it was right after the war ended. I could be wrong. I don't know. I'm not good with the years.
Speaker 9: Uh you know, I mean the Zionist worked with the Nazis.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: One thing that really opened my eyes was Jewish author Lenny Brenner's book fifty one Documents the Nazis Collaboration or the Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis, where he you know, goes through in their own documents, in their own words, and shows all the collaboration. And then on a grand theft World two nights ago, they had a guy who you know, went through the full history of that whole thing and was talking about, you know, their stated goals from like the eighteen hundreds was to wipe out the Palaestines. But the whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 1: Now, No, I'm glad you brought up the eighteen hundreds. I just searched this.
Speaker 4: So the word holocaust was first used to describe the Ottoman massacre of American Christians in nineteen or eighteen ninety five by the New York Times, but it became associated with the Nazi genocide of the Jews, primarily in the nineteen fifties. So the term holocaust was first used for a Christian genocide that took place.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, well, probably first used in America, right, Well, there was the New.
Speaker 4: York Times that ran that article, but it was about the Ottomans killing a massive group of Christians in eighteen ninety five, So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people don't really want to talk about Christian genocides, even though they happened like a lot.
Speaker 1: But whatever.
Speaker 9: The other crazy thing he was saying, which you know, I haven't verified myself, but this guy seems it was done his research, was the way they were treating the way the people in Israel were treating the Holocaust survivors who ended up migrating to Israel, which was not good. Like they shunned them and looked down on them, I guess for not fighting back harder or whatever, but they were kind of really shunned and mistreated. They the ones who ended up going to Israel after surviving.
Speaker 1: I can believe that it's similar to how people in Africa are reading the African Americans that are moving to their homeland by their mission, not Jacob, this is them, and when they get there, the native Africans do not want to fucking deal with them at all and treat them as outsiders and have like some serious racism towards them, and shit, I could to americanized.
Speaker 4: Uh, I honestly can't speak on why it is they they treat this full on foreigners, like, yeah, just because of the same skin color does not mean that you're my people by any means.
Speaker 1: People in Africa do not feel that way.
Speaker 4: Hell, they wage genocide on people that look just like them because they're great grandfathers from a different tribe. So like, yeah, this this whole American push into Africa that had tried to get some traction underneath it. Yeah, the people in Uganda and Ghana and all these places were like, yeah you can, you can get back to where you came from.
Speaker 1: Fuck off.
Speaker 4: So I could mission a world where the Jews that were living in Israel are what I'm it wasn't called Israel at that time, treated the Holocaust survivors poorly.
Speaker 1: I could see that It's just called Palestine back then, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Uh Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, it was called Palestine ever since Rome took over the area after seventy a d.
Speaker 1: They renamed Judea is Palestine.
Speaker 4: That's why I like the big thing with Jesus, and it was Pontious Pilot, the third governor of Judea. That's also important because Rome didn't have many governors over Judea for very long, because after they had their uprising they tore the temple down in seventy a d.
Speaker 1: They renamed it Palestine.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tony said, Jewish people generally don't participate in porn like sports, but they owned the studios and pioneered its legal justification. Al Goldstein is a prominent example. Les Wexner ran Victoria's secret and also was a close Epstein associate. The Jogid then said, just keep in mind that these are non religious ones.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, there's quite a few porn stars that are of the Jewish variety as well.
Speaker 1: They absolutely exist, right.
Speaker 3: Joe, from Australia and has an Australian flag with a kangaroo, said, I don't feel upside down.
Speaker 1: I walk up right depending on my marijuana consumption.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you Joe for explaining that no, you are not upside down, even though you're on the same ball that we are. But you know, some people, some people of the flat earth variety, don't believe all that, and that is that is their right as human beings.
Speaker 1: To believe what they believe.
Speaker 4: Is there necessarily an upside down or a right side up in space at all?
Speaker 15: Though?
Speaker 1: Like, how did they you know? How would you know?
Speaker 3: Like if you're just out there floating and you're you're around all these road planets and fucking you know stuff stuff out there floating, how would you know which way is up?
Speaker 4: You don't like to to your point, So when you're in zero gravity, like for instance, you know how us standing up, feet down, head up right, Our heart, our blood, our circulation flows a certain direction. Cool, And if you've ever hung upside down, you can feel all the blood rushing to your head. You don't have that in a zero gravity type situation. It's just kind of all flowing naturally. But because there's no gravity and there's no resistance on your body, your muscles will suffer dystrophe very very quickly. So that's why a lot of the people that work on the International Space Station and stuff, they have to start doing like real strength training just that they don't like they're not weaklings when they get back to Earth.
Speaker 3: Damn, that sounds not fun. Spirit animal. He raises his real hand before he hits the raised hand icon.
Speaker 1: Where are we at in the chat? I'm trying just so you.
Speaker 16: Talk about you talk about dystrophe. I have actually had muscle district fee before. My leg was in a cash for about six months. That shit sucks and it sucks to you build the muscle. I still have bom my leg because of how much moss A lost.
Speaker 1: Oh, it absolutely does.
Speaker 4: Now, imagine going from space where there's no weight essentially, then you get back to Earth where at sea level everything is fourteen points six ninety six pounds on you, so you feel like every ounce of your body is wearing a body suits. The same whenever I wear armor, I feel like now I have an extra eighty pounds of weight on me at all times. Even just to move my hand is extra effort. Breathing is extra effort. It's it's the same thing that's if space is in fake and gay.
Speaker 5: Of course with that assumption, so it'd be like you have your main pack, not not your day pat but like your main pack full of all all your bullshit on your body at twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: But it's not just on your chest.
Speaker 4: Even moving your hand takes extra effort. That it didn't Moving your foot takes extra effort. It's it's every single bit of your body, like.
Speaker 1: Being what like being in a swimming pool.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go. There you go, Like walking the bottom of a swimming pool. I say, you're holding a weight till I keep you at the bottom. Just moving forward is extra effort that you wouldn't have had prior to kind of thing. So, yeah, when they're in space, they have to use a lot of resistance bands and shit to try to make sure that their muscles don't atrophy or you know, go to that level.
Speaker 3: A lot of their footage is underwater. You can see a lot of the bubbles. But I mean, Steph, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 8: Well, I I I actually want to had a question for you guys. I think it's a bit more flat than it is around.
Speaker 1: Let's go stay f right.
Speaker 8: I also freaking, you know, when it comes to science and stuff like that, I also acknowledge I don't know fuck about shit. But I was listening to Jay Dreamers. He's well known for his research on the plasma apocalypse, and he was talking about density, buoyancy and pressure high pressure low pressure, and he theorized that with high pressure and low pressure. When those when low pressure and high pressure collide, if there is some sort of dome, whether it's the Van Allen Belt or some sort of like outside pressure, it could create that type of thing that you see in NASA where you see all the astronauts floating around and there's there's for sure green screen stuff that they do, and you know there's random astronauts that were stranded for a year and somehow they have like Santa Claus hats and stuff like that. So there's an like that fake and gay shit. But my question is kind of around this idea of like high pressure and low pressure and whether it could create an area or a zone, you know, several miles up where you could basically float without being really far out, because I don't. My belief is that we've never really gone outer outer space.
Speaker 1: At least it's never been filmed.
Speaker 3: Because every single thing that is filmed, whether they're on the ISS or they're in a space shuttle, that is the fakest shit I've ever seen every time, Like even the the rovers on Mars, get the on Mars, get the fuck out of here with that dude, Like, get the actual fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: You're trying to fool me with that.
Speaker 3: Come on, all you need to do is just tint the fucking screen, do it on some barren land and oh look, you know, you know what I mean. It's just it's not real. It's like, how many times do you need to be fooled? And I'm not I'm not saying that that proves that they're not going to space. I used to think that, but I think that maybe they just if they actually are going to space, the idea that you know, they would just be feeding us bullshit only shrouds it in even more secrecy, almost like they're, uh, they're a lot more privileged to have that kind of infer rather than giving it back to the masses, because it makes you wonder, like, first of all, we don't there is speculation out there that there could be other planets. You know, some people think in Niberu or Planet X or you know, you want to talk about the nodes and the moon nodes and is there another sun and all these other things, and it's like, you know, if you're getting information, you're getting video access to what's going on out there. I don't think that they would want us to see that for whatever reason. I don't know why, but I don't know what are your thoughts on it? God is love?
Speaker 9: Who was the guy y'all had on who used excuse me, NASA's own physics to disprove all that, because that was pretty damn convincing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lou Luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to get my physicist buddy on the show with Luke because he speaks that high educated language, and Luke love him to death. But he starts going into concepts and theories and math that I just simply don't have the mental bandwidth to keep up on. I try, I try my damnedest, but he's he's on some next level shit. I want to get my physicist buddy, who actually is in school for that, to come and have a little back and forth with him, not like a debate, but just somebody with a little more education. Tell me, is my boy on one or is he off his rails?
Speaker 1: I need to know, you know. But yeah, we love Luke to death. A cult member through and through.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, Sam said, we all had that one teacher that we wish we would I had a few of them, man, no doubt, that's for sure. We had a teacher at Dutchtown High School that got in trouble for you know, fucking kids.
Speaker 1: It wasn't kids. I mean he was a senior, but he the fucked a senior boy. Yeah, yeah, who was eighteen.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of like, you know, yeah they're still in school, but not necessarily pedophilia.
Speaker 1: We had a.
Speaker 4: Guidance counselor at Santamo that rented a party bus and brought a bunch of kids way I say a bunch of kids. They were also all seniors and to my knowledge were all over eighteen, but uh brought them to like a strip club and partied and allegedly fucked a few of them, and then she got arrested and fired. They almost were not allowed to walk at graduation. Then in response, when they finally get in the thumbs up, they drove to the graduation ceremony and.
Speaker 1: A party bus like that crowd. It was a whole thing.
Speaker 4: It was a whole, big scandal at the high school. Meanwhile, it's like, what'd you expect was gonna happen? Obviously they're gonna lean into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God is love.
Speaker 3: I think he's referring to Bashar here said I just don't consider him or Crowley or Parsons or any of these other evil fucks channeling demonic spirits as any kind of talent or genius.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I would agree.
Speaker 3: Spirit animal said, I believe the earth is more of a snow globe. Could be all right, also said, if I was in a room with Stalin Hitler and Myhammad with a gun with two bullets, I'm shooting Stalin and his pelvis and ate off in his pelvis, and I'd beat Mohammad to death with a rock.
Speaker 1: I'd channeled the rage of Cain.
Speaker 4: Damn, you don't have to, dude, You could just kill Mohammad in the way that he died. Actually, which bro, my YouTube algorithm has been showing me so many things on Islam lately.
Speaker 1: Just real quick pop quiz. Anybody know how Mohammad died?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, sam Uh, he said God, according to the Koran is uh, He's God said that he fabricated any words that all I didn't say.
Speaker 1: He would God would say, it is a order, and he even made it. He lied, he said, he said, God say was that he didn't say, and is a order? Seven. So here's the the yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, but let's let's overarching theme this right, So he said that everything he ever said was true. Then he gave a speech one day that later he was demonically inspired. Satan had gotten into his head that day that wasn't divine, but the rest of it was even though, like you just said, if he ever said something that wasn't of a law, then he was a false prophet and he would be killed in.
Speaker 1: A certain way. So here's how he died.
Speaker 4: He murdered a village of Jewish people, right, and there was only a few survivors.
Speaker 1: One of them was this woman.
Speaker 4: And keep in mind he just torched the town and killed her entire bloodline, her husband or children, all this, and she said, hey, let me cook you a meal, and Mohammed, because he was also enlightened, thought this was a really good idea.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you know that she poisoned him.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, why would she do that after he just destroy her entire life in one afternoon?
Speaker 1: But okay, and then it was a very slow, painful death.
Speaker 4: And he even has in the Koran where he felt his ajor to sever, which was another sign, per his own words, that he was a false prophet. But yes, of course this is all according to Halla literally calling him a false prophet.
Speaker 3: Why would that make him his order being severed? Why would that make him a false prophet?
Speaker 4: It was written in the Qur'an that it would make whoever is a false prophet and teaches ill would have their a order severed. Oh these were his words it Oh, and he's saying that bad part was demonically inspired.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't even the demonically inspired part. So he's just full of shit. Then start to finish.
Speaker 4: Yes, like I swear anybody who's listening to his words like it's it is really really bad.
Speaker 1: He couldn't read or write. He's really go off.
Speaker 3: So we we have Royce as our Jewish correspondent. I wish we had an Islam correspondent, not not necessarily to ship on anybody or to say that anybody's right or wrong or anything like that, but just to I want to be able to have that side so that I can better understand it from a side of of the perspective of somebody who actually believes that you know, because I don't know what whenever y'all talk about it, because it's like I don't believe with I don't believe you whenever you talk about any other religion other than Christianity.
Speaker 4: Personally, Please look up if I have said anything towards Islam, please fact check me. Please do not just you saying that's all the good cult members out there, because there's chapter and verse in the Koran of these taking place, and there are so many and I don't mean like a handful, I mean thousands of not just Christian, not just Jewish, not just educated people who are debating Islamists like toe to toe, and it is like every single one of them is a dog walking I haven't seen one debate where a Muslim came out on top when you're going scripture for scripture, verse for verse, proving that.
Speaker 1: What they believe is the way in the truth.
Speaker 3: Because Mohammad he was like what five or six hundred years after Jesus, I think.
Speaker 1: Right over, yeah, six hundred years after so, and he was saying that he was like the second coming of Jesus.
Speaker 4: No, he believed that Jesus was a prophet, but not like the guy, even though Muslims believed that when Jesus returns that will be a sign of the apocalypse.
Speaker 1: And it's like he took bits and pieces from religions right.
Speaker 4: He took the Torah, all of the Torah, so the first five books of the Bible, the same five books that the Jews and the Christians acknowledged to be truth. He took those because if all of these people are saying it's truth, that's gotta be right. Then he took some folklore, some legend, he took some gnostic texts, and he kind of put that into his own amalgamation and then through his own pagan spent on it, based off of other pagan tribes or around his area of operation, and made this whole new religion. And he was supposed to be the divine prophet sent by Allah to lead people to the light.
Speaker 1: And it's like, not the Savior, He's not.
Speaker 4: He wasn't ge he was the prophet that is supposed to lead people in the correct way.
Speaker 1: And it's like, start to finish you. You were literally so full of shit your entire time.
Speaker 3: It's baffling when you say pagan, what do you mean more specifically, because that's very that's that's a catch all term.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, that's fair. So around the area of.
Speaker 4: Mecca, before it became Mecca, there were tribes that worshiped, for lack of better words, pagan deities, right, Sun God, sky God, sand God, water God, and goddesses and the whole nine. It wasn't It wasn't Egyptian, it wasn't Greek, it wasn't Persian.
Speaker 1: It was its own style, right.
Speaker 4: And this is the same way to say, like a Native American tribe has their own like quote unquote pagan deities. These are not a one to one comparison to the Egyptian pagan pantheon and the Greeks and the Romans and the Nordics.
Speaker 3: They have their own spin on it, you know, Like Hercules would have been pagan, yes, yes, but the.
Speaker 4: Tribes that he was taking from to make that type of pagan these were like sand tribes in the Arabic world. This wasn't like most of these people had never heard of Hercules or or Isis and both, and like these people didn't get down with that. These are people that lived and died within one hundred miles of where they were born.
Speaker 1: So some pagans are worse than other pagans. I'm not saying worse.
Speaker 4: I'm saying that he took it from these obscure tribes that you if we were to go into like the historical breakdown of this area and the gods that they worshiped, it's gods that you would not recognize. Like it's it's terms that you might have never heard in your life. It's the same with like a Native American tribe, to say, well, you know who the Navajo's main god was, Yeah, we could look it up, but like if I was to tell you right now, you've probably never heard that name before, kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I never heard of the Blue Star Kachina for the longest time either.
Speaker 4: But my point, my point, and like, yeah, these days with all of the academic, academic study and scholarship that has been done for the history in this area, yeah, there's probably been some deep dissertations that have been done on this. But my point is he took gnostic texts, he took a little bit of the Methusians, he took a little bit of the the esoteric shit, he took the Torah, he took some jew he took some Christian, he took some things, and he kind of blended it into this amalgamation of what he called.
Speaker 1: What we would now call anyway Islam. And then after he died is when the not the see what's it called?
Speaker 4: It starts with the h the other book that basically tells them about the seventy two versions of the hadith thank you that was developed after he died. So I should mention that he didn't have nothing to do with the hadiths, right, And then the whole line of succession after he died, who should lead Islam? That's a whole other other conversation. It went to his father in law first, then it goes to a cousin, and then it goes to this nephew, Then it goes to this. This is where the whole sheite and soon he split breaks off because some believe that it should be merit based who leads the religion should be somebody who was obviously the best guy for the job. Then you have this other group that believes that it should obviously be somebody of direct bloodline descent from Mohammed. Then he got the Kurds fucking off doing Kurtis shit over there. It's yeah, it spins off into its own shit Islam. Like are they like literalists or more of the gnostic kind of sense?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Is what are their how do they look at it. They are literalists to their words in their books.
Speaker 4: But whenever you get one of them, and like I mean just like a random Muslim, right, not just oh Ali down the street kind of thing. But if you get like a Muslim scholar and you can show them, Oh, you believe X Y and Z about Jesus for instance, you understand that that was taken from these Gnostic texts. And the only reason why he knew this was because it was told to him because Mohammed couldn't read or write, so because he was doing warlord shit and on the Silk Road and all these things, he heard stories from people as they were traveling. Some of these stories were from the Gnostics, and that that's why he believes X Y and Z.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with any truth behind it.
Speaker 4: It's third, fourth, fifth, seventh person stories that have been passed down to him. And they just disregard that because it was obviously given to him by a law and a dream.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You know what's interesting?
Speaker 3: How is there not a single shred of paper of Jesus writing anything?
Speaker 1: He As far as him writing things, he had people write down things as he was saying. I mean he did.
Speaker 4: He never wrote a single thing down, I mean, not that we would know of, but we do know that he could read, write, He was very literate.
Speaker 1: Where's the proof of that, though?
Speaker 3: You know, like I feel like that would be the most expensive autograph of all time, right, Like, if you had a Jesus autograph, you'd be like, I'm I'm literally rich for the rest of my life, and.
Speaker 1: My kids kids kids are rich for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 4: Like you would think that there would be some shred of some kind of literature that he specifically wrote.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 4: However, he keep in mind as a carpenter, not a philosopher, right, and so it's not like when he wrote things down people like paid attention. He had some of his followers write things down that he was saying. But to the point about him being able to read or write, there's multiple accounts of him reading the Torah. There's multiple accounts of him reciting chapter and verse to the prophecies of Old and things like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: In a Jewish rule, I'm not saying he couldn't read. I'm just saying, like you would think there'd be some evidence of him writing anything. I mean as a carpenter, or surely he made fucking calculations or something like that, you know, like measures.
Speaker 1: Cut one's kind of deal.
Speaker 4: But whenever he left his craft and went on his ministry, he didn't like continue his carpentry work. But I will say this, I actually just got in this debate with somebody the other day talking about uh, historical sources for Yeshua of Nazareth, and like, how much of that is verified? There are legitimately so many secular sources that verify that, even atheist sources that verify that the dude himself absolutely walked the earth, absolutely was crucified. His followers called him Christ. He allegedly could perform miracles, he rose from the dead. Again, these are secular, non Christian, non Jewish sources that are saying this about the guy in question.
Speaker 1: So it blows my mind when people are like, what do you even know if he existed?
Speaker 4: It's like like even the most atheistic staunch scholars will acknowledge that at least your boy did live and die and was crucified, Like that's an all historically sound fact. Now, whether he was the son of God or not, Okay, I wish the yogid was here. He might be able to clarify this.
Speaker 1: I think he left.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: Even the talent that talks about him, they don't say good things about him, but they absolutely acknowledged that he existed.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I was.
Speaker 3: I heard something and I wanted to clarify it with him. Damn I saved that up for a minute too. Somebody was saying that like about how you know Jesus coming fulfilled all the prophecies and stuff like that, being born of a virgin dah da da da da. But then you go all the way back and I guess born of a virgin. In the Old Testament, it was never meant to be interpreted as a virgin. It just meant a young maiden, a maiden, yeah, which, but that's the thing.
Speaker 4: A maiden means an unwed woman, and then the Jewish tradition an unwed woman would be a virgin.
Speaker 1: Interesting spirit animal, Go ahead, sir.
Speaker 15: Also when it talks about when Jesus ex crucifixion, how the sky darking and everything, yep, I can't remember what dynasty, but a guy in China jotted it down, talked about the eclipse and everything.
Speaker 4: We talked about that on an episode where some of the ancient Chinese religions line up really crazily to traditional Hebrew tradition, and they might call it by a different name, but some of their rituals and things like that, there is a line of thinking. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with this, but there is a line of thinking that when the tribes were scattered to all corners of the earth, some of them set up shop.
Speaker 1: In what we would now call China.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just found an article that's explaining it. I'm just I'm gonna share the screen so everybody can see this, so you know, I'm not making this shit up. And I don't know, I mean, I never heard of the source, but we'll see. It says we all know the story of the Virgin Mary and the Bible and the immaculate conception that led to the birth of baby Jesus. However, there has recently been speculation. Recently, this is written in twenty twelve, been speculation regarding the use of the word virgin with regards to Mary. The reason for the speculation being that it has been discovered that in the original Hebrew text, the word ha alma was used, a word similar to the English young or made. The mistranslation occurred when this text was translated into Greek, where the word parthenos, meaning virgin is used. The Hebrew word for virgin is bethulah and cannot be found anywhere in the original Hebrew ti text, meaning that the original writer did not intend for it to be read as virgin but as a young girl. This error in the text begs the question was it really a mistake or was it purposeful? Taking into account that the word virgin is not in the original text, is quite a leap from young to virgin, especially in the context of religion. Moreover, if this was only a mistake, imagine a world where Mary was just an average young girl. How much would this change things. On the other hand, there are others that argue that it was not an error, but the word virgin was strategically chosen instead of the word young, the end result being that Mary was held above other women and led a holier existence.
Speaker 1: In the book Orpheus, a Hebrew scholar Solomon Rannoch wrote that as early as the second century BC, the Jews perceived the error and pointed it out to the Greeks, but the Church knowingly persisted in the false reading, and for over fifteen centuries she has clung to her error. The mystery and questions over the choice virgin remain unsolved to this day. So here's I'm out with it.
Speaker 4: I do believe that she was a virgin at conception of Jesus, right, because again, the term for maiden in the term for virgin are two different words. But a young maiden, an unwed woman or young woman, especially during this time of the staunch Hebrewic way, would have been a virgin because that was like the way that.
Speaker 1: I think that this is the prophecy before Mary, though, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, the prophecies predate Mary by.
Speaker 1: A good bit. But I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not sitting here saying that Mary wasn't a virgin. I'm just saying that the prophecy might have just said that she would have been a young maiden, not necessarily a virgin.
Speaker 1: But that's the point.
Speaker 4: A young maiden would have, by default had been a virgin. But that being said, but there is a word for virgin though. There is a word for virgin, yes there is. But all this to be said, the term for her being the Virgin Mary that continued even after. In the Gospels they mentioned that Jesus had brothers and like, and I just went on this big retreat and you could you hear these.
Speaker 1: Dudes talk about It was silence, so they didn't talk about it then.
Speaker 4: But you I've had these conversations with Catholics that are like staunch about Mary dying of Virgin two and it's like, even on this retreat, they talked about the Saint James, literally Jesus's brother. I should mention that not James's disciple to followed him, not Big James or little James.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 4: The Saint James was Jesus's biological brother. Yes, son of Joseph and Mary. They literally, yeah, they literally found his ostuary which is like a box used for bones after burial and shit inscribed on the side of it, and they've dated it. It's it's accurate. James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and somehow it says.
Speaker 3: The exact ages of Jesus's brothers are not specified in the Bible, but they are generally believed to be younger than Jesus, who was the eldest. The Gospels named four brothers, James, Joses.
Speaker 1: Josephs, which is about like a Joseph.
Speaker 3: Junior, okay, Simon, and Jude, but there are specific ages relative to Jesus are not detailed.
Speaker 4: You might also see Judas instead of Jude, but because of Judas the one that betrayed him, they've swapped that because Jude is like a shortened version of Judas. But like, yeah, all of this is accurate. And he also at least had two sisters. We know that as well.
Speaker 1: They're not named, but they do mention them at one point.
Speaker 4: And I've gotten in debates with certain Catholics before and they're like, well, you know, there's a term that, like the term brother could mean like really close kinship, like a cousin or something. And I'm like, no, they have a word for cousin. That's how we knew that John the Baptist was his fucking cousin. Like they have a word for that in Hebrew and in Greek. The transference is not there. Then they're like, well, what about later when Paul is writing to his brothers at another church, and it's like, yeah, he's talking about his brothers in Christ.
Speaker 1: The term is the same.
Speaker 4: We use that term today, like you know, I have a brother, his name's Cody, But then I have also used like my brother in Christ.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to you real quick, like, yes, that term is that term.
Speaker 4: But as per the context of Jesus's biological.
Speaker 1: Or technically half because he was half.
Speaker 4: To find my point is, yeah, Joseph and Mary had other children, but it was such a big thing for them to keep Mary a virgin that then they started coming up with other ideas of oh, these were Jesus's step brothers from a previous marriage that Joseph must have had, and it's like the documentation shows that Joseph was never married before he married Maria aka Mary. So it's yeah, I am still the belief that the conception was immaculate. That is a faith based thing that I personally believe. But yeah, as far as the the prophecies go, me and Royce have talked about this offline a few times, and I've we've broken down how the prophecies wolf were fulfilled by Jesus.
Speaker 1: The biggest issue that the Jews have, Yes, they have some issues with some of.
Speaker 4: The stuff he did, breaking Sabbath and all these things, and then you can combat it with the greater themes behind it and why these things were done.
Speaker 1: Their biggest issue is that the timing was wrong.
Speaker 4: That's their big thing, because Israel was Even though you could read the accounts of the Jews that were under Roman rule, they would have said that they were oppressed and in some accounts enslaved, but Jesus leading them out of captivity. He didn't do that, so clearly he wasn't the guy. And it's like, well, if you read the accounts, that never said that he was going to lead Israel out of captivity. He said he was going to lead all of God's children out of captivity. And he didn't mean physical chains and bondage. He's not Moses. He was talking about out of sin and like that. It's an interpretation dissemination at that point, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it is kind of weird though, because all right, for example, anybody that is doing a ritual, whether it's religious ritual or witchy ritual or whatever, if you do something like one thing wrong, the ritual doesn't work right. Like you if you get a like a red heifer that has one stray fucking hair, right like that.
Speaker 1: Is not a pure heifer. Therefore the ritual wouldn't work. Am I right on that? So I'm glad you brought this up.
Speaker 4: Continue your thought, but we're gonna circle back to the red heifer in a minute. But yes, to your point, Yes, if one thing is out of place, then it's all a wash.
Speaker 3: So that being said, if there were I don't know how many prophecies there that Jesus was meant to fulfill.
Speaker 1: How many were there, like a thousand? Oh, there was a shitload of them.
Speaker 4: And and those prophecies were, for lack of a better word, channeled from God, right like, prophesied whatever you got information from God somehow, telepathically whatever.
Speaker 1: You got all that information from God.
Speaker 4: And then for Jesus to come and it's like, all right, he fulfilled most of them, but not all of them. Now do you leave that up to the interpreter that got it wrong, that was receiving message from God that like, all right, there's this one guy. He fulfilled most of them, not all of them, right, Like, So who's in the wrong at that point?
Speaker 3: Would Jesus be in the wrong, would God be in the wrong, or would the person that would be that was interpreting the messages from God be in the wrong.
Speaker 1: At that point.
Speaker 4: He fulfilled all of them, but the prophecies were laid down by people of the Hebrew tradition, right, and in the day and age when Jesus did walk the earth, the people that were the keepers of the Hebrew tradition did not like Jesus at all because he was not shy about calling them hypocrites to their face in public.
Speaker 1: The whole nine this is yeah.
Speaker 4: They they absolutely saw him as a threat. And at this time the political turmoil, not just in Judea but under Roman rule as a whole. They were terrified at another Jewish uprising happening. So the Pharisee and all of them wanted to keep this whole thing under wraps. They didn't need no person leading some sort of a revolt to throw them from their seats of power, especially somebody who is calling them out publicly and making people in their flock turn away from their teachings.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: So it was a double entendre of people that really wanted him silenced. But then cut two not even forty years after Jesus died, they had a Jewish uprising which led to them being kicked out of their land again, their temple being torn down, all their holiest and religious relics just thrown about to the winds. Allegedly the Ark of the Covenant made it out. It's a mess. It's a it's an absolute mess. But yeah, even the dude Caiaphas, the one who oversaw Jesus, is a.
Speaker 1: Judgment, I should say.
Speaker 4: You know, he was kicked out of his position as the high priest or whatever, almost immediately after Jesus was crucified. It's it's crazy how it all played out, but yeah, it was. They believe that the timing was wrong, or that he wasn't of the correct bloodline and lineage, even though there are other sources that say that he was. And it's, as I'm saying, it's like an interpretation issue on that.
Speaker 1: But this is something. But to the red Heffer point, Oh, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just gonna say. This is from medium dot com. And I was just like, all right, which prophecies did he not fulfill? Right, because that seems would.
Speaker 1: Be com to ask a Jesus prophecy question.
Speaker 3: Well, I just typed it in on the computer and this is what I got, or on my phone rather, and so the Messianic Age of peace.
Speaker 4: So prophecy was Isaiah chapter two, verse four. Micah chapter four, verse three described the Messiah ushering in an era when nations, in quotes, shall beat their sword, shall beat their swords into plowshares, and nation shall not lift up sword against nation. It says that wars and violence continued after Jesus's time. Christians believe that this will be fulfilled at his return. Yes, I was about to say that's talked about in Revelations, a thousand year reign of peace and things.
Speaker 3: But another one is a universal knowledge of God. So Jeremiah thirty one thirty four and Isaiah chapter eleven, verse nine say that in the Messianic Age, all people will know the God of Israel and worship him alone. It says Christianity spread belief in the God of Israel globally, but we still see many faith and disbelief, not universal acknowledgment. Christians interpret this as something still to come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so okay, and now, and that's the problem. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like anything that hasn't happened or didn't happen, it's like, well, it's going to So that's the problem with prophecy, though, Isn't it like he was supposed to come and fulfill prophecy like all wasn't wasn't like him being here was supposed to fulfill all that?
Speaker 1: Are we supposed to interpret it as like, well, he will.
Speaker 4: The prophecies that I'm referring to are his works, right, being born of a virgin, making the blind see, making the lame walk, raising the dead, no broken bones, the manner of which his blood would be shited, cast out by even his own kind, kicked out of his own city of birth. Like, there's a whole list of things that he absolutely did fulfill. But then that's the thing, the messianic age, we're not there yet, right where that's the thing that's after, That's after the showdown, Right, that's after the apocalypse happens. That's after the seven years of trial and tribulation. Now, all that to say, there are those that believe that that has already happened, right, and that all these things took place a thousand years ago or something like that.
Speaker 1: We're living in Satan's little season in that whole thing.
Speaker 4: I'm personally not of that belief fully, I understand I understand where people are going with that, and this is not me trying to throw shit and say you're wrong, Like, no, no, I I really do understand why people believe that. But to that point, we are clearly not living in the Messianic age. These are things that are to come. And if you look at the chain of events of when these things were supposed to happen and why people say, well, that couldn't have been Jesus being the Messiah because they haven't happened yet.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, the temple has to be rebuilt, it's torn down.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you this though, Like, so we're talking Torah Old Testament kind of stuff. Whenever it was prophesizing about Jesus fulfilling all these prophecies and that would be the proof that he was God in the flesh and all that other stuff, right, Like, did it say that he would fulfill a lot of them now and then a lot of the other ones like two thousand years after his death, three thousand years after his death, or was he supposed to fulfill all of them right then?
Speaker 1: As he came.
Speaker 4: They talk about the ending of a certain age in the beginning of a new age, right and then there was that believe that oh well zero AD, that's the beginning of a new millennia.
Speaker 1: Obviously, that's the beginning of a new age, and that's what they meant.
Speaker 4: But I feel like we're putting human timeframes onto a divine timeline.
Speaker 3: Well, those things were like so cut and dry, even like in India they have a well not just in India, but I think that's where it's comes from, as far as the Yugas, as far as ages, which is like every twenty six thousand years or something crazy like that.
Speaker 1: Right, So is that an age?
Speaker 4: Are we talking about shifting from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius?
Speaker 1: Like you know what I mean? Like at which age? Exactly? Exactly?
Speaker 4: And so this is where we get into true intent behind some of these things the Hebrew writers or the Jewish writers later on, like what was their intent by an age or an era? Did they mean a millennia? Did they mean a two hundred and fifty years span? Did they mean a season? Like There's a lot of interpretations to be said on that. So, just with my own study and background, that is why I believe what I believe, But I do respect others that have another thought process, as long as they've done their research to formulate their own thoughts, at least I can respect that. But real quick, the red halfer that was sacrificed. Okay, Jonathan, are you ready for this? I didn't know this until two days?
Speaker 1: All right? All right? Was it not perfect?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa. It wasn't even like you. I promise you can't see where this is about to go. I didn't see where this was about to go. Okay, So the red heifer sacrifice that took place, by all all all all counts that I can find, it was a trial run. That being said, still don't know why they would use one of the only certified red heifers that we have in existence. Why wouldn't you use a regular cow as your practice run? But okay, can you guess the group that actually was at the forefront of this sacrifice being done?
Speaker 1: Zionist no.
Speaker 4: Islam, Messianic Jews aka Christian Jews.
Speaker 1: Why is that significant? These are Christians? These Christians performed this sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Even the guy that was like locked up in his crib forever to do the sacrifice, that that guy was a Jew.
Speaker 1: He wasn't a Messionic. This is why I don't understand.
Speaker 4: They got with a group it's called Bona Israel or something like that. It is a Israeli group and a Jewish group at that. But this was being done. It was nothing about Orthodox Jews at all. We're like associated with this going down. There was like some references that were made Messianic Jews, which, for anybody who doesn't know, Messianic Jews are people of the Jewish faith that acknowledge Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior, and they lived their life in accordance with Jewish tradition, but under the understanding that they are a sect of Christians by faith, Jewish by blood and by culture.
Speaker 1: Okay, which is what Jesus said, you know, keep on doing what you're gonna do exactly. He told the Jews to continue being Jewish.
Speaker 4: He told the Gentiles to, you know, change your ways and live a more upright life. He told the Jews to change your ways and be more upright life. But as far as your cultural moral stigmas and the Noah, Hydes and the Law and Moses, continue doing that. But why in the actual fuck did Messionics perform this sacrifice even if it was a mock, even if it was just a trial run, and they agree that there is no sanctimonious shit with this. It was just a trial run, a practice run. Why the fuck are y'all performing the practice run?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they? Why would they? It's not their sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Well they're still Jewish, yeah, but the temple's not rebuilt, the san Hadrian is not up and running. Like, there's no purpose to this group at all having their hands at all in this sacrifice being performed.
Speaker 1: But they did. Bro maybe they just want to be a part of it.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: It's mind blowing to me, Like all the thing ritualistically, it's that's the wrong way you're saying what. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't verify if the guy that actually did the sacrifice was in fact of the Levi bloodline or the Cohen if you want to go by the modern terms, and if it was done in the proper ways and this that and the third. I don't know, but according to everything that I could look up on this of all different backgrounds, not just Jewish sources or Christian sources, like just regular secular sources, it was done by for lack of better terms, a Christian group performing an ancient Hebrew sacrificial rite.
Speaker 1: It's mind blowing to me.
Speaker 4: So before anybody says this was a part of the Zionist propaganda machine, it actually was not.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, turn this out, Go ahead, Tony.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I wanted to mention that historically, way back in the first millennium, Christians regarded it as a very bad thing to try to rebuild the Temple again because they thought Jesus himself was the third Temple. And there was an emperor named Julian the Apostle in three sixty three AD who attempted to rebuild the Temple of Jerusalem, but it was ended by an earthquake that destroyed it halfway through construction. And I'd say it's only in modern post Protestant history that some Christians have taken the opposite belief, which is that we should help to build the Third Temple, and the Catholic Church does not believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most people don't know about Julian the Apostate, But and just me speaking on behalf of my own faith, I believe that that was thwarted by we could say a natural disaster, some might say supernatural means, because that was not the correct timing to rebuild the temple, and I'm not even saying that now is the correct timing either. There are so many people that are saying that it will be rebuilt by twenty twenty seven, twenty twenty eight, before twenty thirty, all these things. It's very possible that some other shit happens to keep it from being built, because we still as of right now, may not be in the correct time and place for this to go down.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think we're closer than we've ever been, but I don't who's to say if this is the time and place to where it's supposed to go down, you know, M.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think it'll get rebuilt. They will do some kind of sacrifice, and a lot of people are expecting the end of the world. But I don't think the end of the world will come, even if we rebuild it and do the sacrifices. I think we got another few hundred years probably.
Speaker 1: I think you might be onto something there.
Speaker 4: That's the other thing too, I don't believe that the rebuilding of the Temple means like the next day is when the Antichrist will walk in and do his thing.
Speaker 1: It's possible. I don't see that as a guarantee.
Speaker 4: It's very possible that the temple gets rebuilt and they have the san Hadrian reform and like they operate it for a few centuries before the time happens. I take the rebuilding as a sign of the times, not like the sign. You know, it's one of the signs.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you on that. Spinn Animal, go ahead, sir. Sorry about the the temple.
Speaker 5: I thought that for for them to do the sacrifice, that the temple would already have to be built. And I thought that the temple is where the the Muslims hat took over and made the temple on the rock or whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: So for the sacrifice with the red heifer, and we just talked about this with Roy, so I want to say last week, as a matter of fact, the ashes from that burnt to offering are used in the purification of certain things, including the site where the temple will be rebuilt. The sacrifice for atonement that is done within the temple is different.
Speaker 1: That's not the red heifer sacrifice. Also, I do have a question about Jesus and everything.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know how people say will always ask you, well, what when they want to be condescending or whatever the uppitty snooty bitches that people.
Speaker 1: When I say that, I mean people, they what would Jesus do? They looked at me.
Speaker 5: They look at me, not having an assho when I said, well, he has been known to fashion a whip and drive motherfuckers out of a building before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, Jesus was a hippie. But Jesus wasn't a hippie. No, he certainly wasn't that.
Speaker 4: He lived a lifestyle kind of nomadically, and so people think he might have been hippie esque.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when you say what would Jesus do?
Speaker 4: People forget that brandishing a bull whip and beating the fuck out of people and tearing shit up is like not out of the realm of possibility of what would Jesus do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Granted time and place, that was because the money changers were turning a prophet inside of the temple for the offerings, so he literally got so mad that they turned the temple into a den of thieves. His words, not mine. So, like time and Place, situation dictates. But there is a greater than zero percent possibility of it, for sure.
Speaker 17: So and then when y'all were talking about the virgin murder Mary and everything. Though I believe she was a virgin at Jesus' birth, I believe she ended up having children and everything.
Speaker 5: I put down there, I don't know if there's gonna be basting. I think this is gonna be basting. And I fucked people up over my mama. I don't want to know what Jesus would do over his mama, and that that that's a scary thing to talk about.
Speaker 1: A man's mama. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: And there's a lot of stories about her and how she actually was raped by a Roman soldier or something, and that's who Jesus true father was.
Speaker 1: And there's it depends on which sorcer read. I tote said that they're getting fucked with a cactus down and hell.
Speaker 4: Right now, believe it or not, Mohammed said that, and uh, as it turns out, even in his own book, he got railed out by ten big old you know, big dark guys with huge dicks.
Speaker 1: So you might be honest.
Speaker 5: I mean, he he said homoset he told them to kill off all the homodes and everything.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he like getting his h prostate massaged by big old.
Speaker 4: Men, and then married a six year old but waited until she was nine to consummate the marriage because he was a gentleman like that.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I'm sorry, you fucking what, bro.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call so, y'all won't get the flat, but I'll take all the flat and all the bullshit. Hey, he's a fucking pedophile and he's in the hall, oh for sure, for sure. And if that is a I'll say, now, if that is a bassma or whatever it may, I be struck down. Now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still alive, So fuck that bitch. I think you're gonna be fine on that one. Brother, But uh, Jess, I see your hand, raise what you got.
Speaker 5: I's just gonna say it's off topic.
Speaker 1: But every time he says, Jesus is so cute.
Speaker 14: Jesus.
Speaker 1: James, power and Blood of Jesus. Yes, indeed, I love it, that's Sam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the power of Christ compels you. All Right, let's get back to the chat. We almost caught up and then we lost it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tony said, I trust Edward Snowden, and he said that he could not find any records of aliens or chemtrails. I don't know if that proves that aliens and Kem trails don't exist though, just because he couldn't find them.
Speaker 4: But I'd say Kim trails have been verified, not even just by conspiracy theorist, but like there's even legislation passed where certain places can't do Kim trails or kim spraying. Now, so like that's that's understood. And couldn't find any records of aliens. I mean, do we know if he looked he was trying to blow the lid off of the NSA spying on us. I don't know if he also dabbled in aliens being real or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but God his love said gh world's biggest heroin salesman Bush hence Poppy.
Speaker 1: Oh right, yeah, that was HW's dad, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he was the head of the CIA at one point, and the CIA had to start We talked to about that once upon a time they stopped getting funding from the executive branch. They had to start making their dollars to fund their you know, extracurricular activities in some way, so they started selling drugs. That goes back to the Vietnam War actually, so yeah, ohw he was absolutely big with the the H sales.
Speaker 1: If you not HW what I said, hw gh, which was HW's dad.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, George W. Bush was the one in two thousand and one. George hw was the one under Reagan. So what I said was correct.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm I'm I'm all right, I'm terrible with GH.
Speaker 4: Yeah, George Herman Walker Bush. Yeah, I'm with you, Herbert, isn't it Herbert? Excuse me, excuse me?
Speaker 3: Said, they laugh in our face, just like him being put in charge of the Miami cocaine problem under Reagan. The problem only got worse, only got four times worse. Of course, you put a drug trafficker Bush working for the world's biggest drug smugglers CIA, in charge of the drug smuggling problem.
Speaker 1: They laugh in our faces.
Speaker 3: Great drugs right there, baby, agreed on all fronts, also said, according to Bledsoe, the hidden one is raw.
Speaker 4: Which we can do a conversation on if that's demonically based or not.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 3: But yep, yep, Rose Chaos said, I too, am a Christian, and I don't believe in all the bullshit about everything bad as a demon or demonic.
Speaker 1: I think that there are some of it that clearly is.
Speaker 4: But I also feel like every single pagan deity that's out there is clearly a demon. It's like you just you just cut out the legs of hundreds, if not thousands of years of culture in that one statement.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but I'm just not fully convinced as of this time.
Speaker 3: Said, speaking of demons, I sent y'all a PM earlier today about one of my encounters with one. I will check that out, okay, all right, Rosqueo said, then I'm super gay. I eat oysters straight out the can.
Speaker 1: Rose Aphie. Don't trust girls because girls suck dick, and that's gay, right, I know that.
Speaker 4: Midnight cong said, Raccoon is good if prepared right, correct, correct, It's greasy. I've said it before and i'll say it again. You gotta grill that ship first to get all the oils out, then bake it that's the best way, or deep fried afterwards. That's also pretty good.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said, I'd eat a platypus.
Speaker 4: I'm curious what they taste like, but also i'd feel weird about killing one because they're such a cool animal. It's like a graft. I want to kill and eat a g raft one day. But I also think they're too cool to fuck with, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean I want to. I want to go out and uh hunt a black bear. I'm gonna put my name in the lottery for this snupcoming lottery. I want to. I want to eat it, and I want the pelt.
Speaker 5: I want to turn it into a bug because I want to eventually build me my only little hobbit hole with a fireplace. And I want to push that bitch out because I think it'd be all romantic that to have wine by the fire on a bear rug that I sleep.
Speaker 1: I'll say this black.
Speaker 4: Bear meat is delicious. Bear meat in general is delicious. But yeah, I'm putting my name in for the lottery in Louisiana as well. But I'm gonna make a cape out of mine.
Speaker 1: So I feel that I got told that to. You want to marinate it in buttermilk? What do you think?
Speaker 4: I believe that I have a feeling it'd be very gamey tasting, which like that's the same thing we do to cure deer meat. We soak it a buttermilk for a while.
Speaker 5: I've got any tips for gator hunting, because I'm gonna put my name in the lottie for that. I only have my twenty two long rafe I to sell my I I lost my other guns bills came up.
Speaker 4: Twenty two ain't gonna cut it on this one, big homie. I'll say this, Yeah, no for the gator. Twenty two is not gonna cut it for this homie. I will say what you've seen on TV with swamp people is very dramatized.
Speaker 1: That old thing where they pull the string up and they okay, well, all right.
Speaker 4: When you go gator hunting, you need to use essentially a trot line for words. Already set those up all the time so you understand. But you're gonna use much, much, much bigger hooks.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: You need to use rotten meat. Beef smelt works the best, the stinkier and the more rotten the better. They love that shit. And when you pull them up, you're not It's not gonna be no big fight on TV. You see these people are oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just rise up like what the fuck you want?
Speaker 1: Pretty much when that happens. Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Now, you're also if you're gonna use a tag and you win the lottery, you're not gonna want to waste it on something that's like under six foot just gonna give you that just for the amount of meat and the amount of skin you'll get off of it. The juice ain't worth the squeeze. But I mean, you can't always predict what you'll catch.
Speaker 1: On the hook, so my first one.
Speaker 5: So whatever it is, I already plan on game and the head mounted, and I'm gonna I don't care how big it is. That thing's gonna either become a coffee table, what's gonna become a thing for the studio when I build it?
Speaker 4: Fair enough, that being said, also study up on the anatomy of the gator's skull that shits like damn near as hard to steal. There's about a quarter sized spot that is the soft spot where you need to shoot.
Speaker 1: And that's all I was gonna say. Get you some.
Speaker 4: It doesn't need to be like a fucking fifty color even a thirty odd six. It doesn't need to be anything like that. Twenty two, forty five, seventy should do. But I mean it's it's you don't wanna You just want to penetrate. You're not trying to blast a fucking beer can sized hole in the bitch, all right. When you pull him up the head's gonna come up. You put the barrel right on it, Caya, and you got him. Another tip, do not let him sink back in the water, because once he extales and that whole lungs fill up with water, he gets like twice as heavy a pull into your boat when you shoot him, fucking haul him up.
Speaker 1: For your knowledge, my brother. Okay, not that I would know, because I've never gone gator hunting, and we do not outlaw in my neck of the bayou. Obviously. It's so damn good, though it is.
Speaker 3: Zombie posted an article from another one from Live or Life Science that says first ever pig to human lung transplant attempted in brain dead person in China.
Speaker 4: You know, they say that pig flesh and human flesh are the closest related in the animal kingdom, So I could imagine a world where that works. Like hell, they've already done with pig hearts and pig valves and stuff into the hearts. So a lung transfer That's not the craziest thing I've ever heard, But damn all right, seems fun. I'm gonna be doing the things, yo kid said. Good night, Colt fantasy you next week. God is love said, Johnny Depp really knows how to channel those demonic spirits. Yeah, on depth is on another level on a lot of things, And I honestly think I blame Amber Heard for a lot of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that he wasn't about that before her. I'm saying she made it exponentially worse. Oh yeah, what did she say? She shut in his bed and then send him a picture of it to be a bitch.
Speaker 3: It was like pint sized glasses or super pint or a mega pint or some shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of wine, mega pint, a mega pint of wine every night. And He's like, I've never heard of mega pint, I know of a bottle, line know of a glass.
Speaker 1: But okay, that was probably the most entertaining thing in court I've ever seen. And at that moment I felt bad for him.
Speaker 4: You know, he might be a weirdo and a psycho and all these things, but like, yo, you bring this woman into your home, you're trying to have a life with her, and then she runs you through the mud and shit's in your fucking bed.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's nice to what level? Where is the line?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: I can't help but think that he pushed her to that a little bit.
Speaker 4: Though there's reports of people that she dated before Johnny that all will testify and say that she is a batshit crazy. I think that she wasn't when she got into Hollywood, but I think the fame and the fortune and her being just oh so hot and so sought after gave her a fucking weird god complex in and of herself. And I think she got a little too high on her own fumes personally.
Speaker 3: Dude, it is like the extra hot ones are willing to go that extra mile, dude, not all of.
Speaker 1: Them, but good god, when they do, it's a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 3: Well let's let's let's ask fucking pimp Daddy himself, what is your experience with the extra hot ones there spirit animals?
Speaker 1: Since you're such a stud he is, indeed, I mean when the hot a lot of times are gonna be crazy. You know what they say. If they have them grippy sobs are gonna have the grippy box.
Speaker 5: Got it. You have to deal with the insanity with the hotness. Seek it's a chart, my dog.
Speaker 1: Keep you a straight face, bro. I fucking right.
Speaker 18: When they got the grippy socks, they got the grippy box, Samuel Sam, I'm not saying you're wrong, but god, damn boy, how did they find the best snatch dog?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm here? I just don't understand how the two even correlate.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, she has a body pillow. You know what that means?
Speaker 4: No, I mean the crazy ones are the best in bed. I think that's actually a certified truth across the board.
Speaker 1: I've never heard it to that level. But all right, dope, dude, my ask.
Speaker 5: Golf from high school. Fucking performatters she went to. She had got and committed in everything. You fucking try to hit his issue with an axe or whatever, don't know, don't care.
Speaker 1: She is when he cool last be still what he good finds.
Speaker 5: But yeah, one of those ye yeah, her dad they used to run lumber as a family and everything, so with access, she actually, uh does the axloing competition.
Speaker 1: Sh it scary.
Speaker 9: Wait.
Speaker 3: A second Nick Cage named his son kl L.
Speaker 1: Is that for real? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? He has like a full on metal head kid too, Like it's it's crazy named. Is it? That's fucking Superman? Isn't it? Isn't that Kal which actually is also a Hebrew name.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, oh, well, is I actually have a question Papa loves not trying to thought? Did did you know that there was the down in I want to say in oh yeah about Amber heard oh conspiracy wise, there's a good chance from.
Speaker 19: What I've read.
Speaker 5: Of course I was on it was between Reddit and uh core and all that bullshit. Apparently she was in relationship with Elon before she was with Johnny and the kid that she has actually Elon, she like, wo feed him and stole his baby batter, I believe it, and like he didn't want the kid. He's he didn't want the kid, he has nothing to do with it. And she's like, why did you state with this kid? Like, bitch, you raked him.
Speaker 4: You know, knowing that she's that batshit crazy and also that he's that rich. Yeah, I can imagine a world where that's an accurate statement.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: I have been a whore in my past, but I would not touch that bitch with a ten foot pole.
Speaker 1: Fuck that. Yeah, come on, animal does not know you, Stay away from that. I feel the same way about Megan Fox.
Speaker 4: At one point I thought she was so fucking hot, and then when I found out that her and MGK are doing blood rituals and she's like, only four ritual purposes though, and it's like, that's how you fucking detracted from what you just said is to acknowledge openly that it was only for ritualistic purposes.
Speaker 1: The fuck bitch. I mean they could just be drinking, you know, grape juice and eating crackers.
Speaker 4: Oh, they use knives and cut each other for their blood. That's that's their own admission. I might add, Yeah, that's that's going the extra mile, but only Jonathan, don't freak out. Don't freak out. It's only for ritual purposes. And it's like, oh, you're assumed, Yeah, yeah, you're fucking batshit.
Speaker 1: Well she's like proclaimed, which I think too.
Speaker 5: Oh I.
Speaker 1: Did that.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 1: They cut it, then put it in. I could bowl with like.
Speaker 5: Paper, invite sage and stuff, then light the light it. Because I can understand that I got.
Speaker 1: No idea to what level of the ritual was.
Speaker 4: I know that they've broken up now and is coming out and talking about how she's out of her fucking mind. And again, again, hot ones are typically the craziest when it gets to that level.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I think it was like a blood brothers kind of situation, wasn't it. It's like cut yourself and then handshake or something like that.
Speaker 5: And that's how it was done back in like the Nordic. So that's how they would accept each other into family. That taught you why and now he uh Peter my v and it is in the rock is that's the reason why the rock and everybody's anointed into the now he family because his uh father Rocky Jock, No, his grandfather was was blood brothers with uh the he is uh Peter my Va and uh I can't remember the other guy, but they they became blood brothers through that process.
Speaker 4: Uh their Native American tribes to do something somewhere as far as like making familial connections happen like that and ship but also yeah, but no, the uh the Megan Fox thing, she believes that she manifested him when she was four years old, because she is four years older than him. She believes that the rituals that they were doing is how they got so close in all this. But it wasn't like a familiar connection cutting of the hand thing. From from what I've been given to understand, it was absolutely dark occult magic.
Speaker 1: With it that they were trying to perform, So it's just strengthen their bond.
Speaker 3: Megan Fox and MGK have mentioned that they drink each other's blood for ritual purposes, which they described as a controlled act involving just a few drops. Fox explained that these rituals are part of their metaphysical practices, which include terror readings in astrology rather than traditional blood magic.
Speaker 4: So they're just drinking each other's blood just a little bit, only for ritual purpose.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like what real man doesn't like, what real man doesn't have their red wings? Though, all right, some guys are grossed out by that. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't understand, But that's not Also, if you're if you're eating box for a ritualistic purpose on her period, for that purpose, like for ritual purposes, and like yeah, you're you're probably out there in the list with the crazies on the top.
Speaker 1: Level, you know.
Speaker 3: So what's so they say, though, is that like the strongest form of magic is actually sex magic, so or one of the strongest. I don't if it's the strongest, but one of the strongest is is that like you just picture whatever you're trying to manifest or whatever in your life at the moment that you're about to orgasm, like you could be in the middle of having the craziest best X of your life or whatever, and then you're like, I really want that Ferrari and then like you think about that.
Speaker 4: Ferrari, eh, and there it is. So that's that say it works that way. I don't know that was developed by Crowley. And like our boy God is Love said earlier, if Crowley had his hands on it, just as a general rule of thumb, thou shalt not fuck with it.
Speaker 3: Well, you better get away from everybody practicing yoga. Better get away from that then, because Crowley was the one that brought yoga over here, he's not the one that developed it. No, he brought it over here, though, he brought it over here. But the Vedics are doing that for a very long time. But to your point, also necessarily, yoga over there is way different than yoga over here. This is yoga has nothing to do with stretches like like that. It's not just about stretching out. It's it's yoga literally, the at least the way the gurus explained it. It's just like like a body meditation or some shit like It's it's more so to put you into a meditative state.
Speaker 1: I mean it is.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be used for meditation, for sure, but also there stretches involved.
Speaker 1: I mean, hell, Gandhi was big with that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's more about your specific postures to get in while you're meditating.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 4: But yeah, to your point, yes, if Crowley was fucking with it, I just as a general rule of thumb, I think that we should probably just kind of slowly step.
Speaker 1: Away from it and do as thou wilt. That's my point. That's not a good thing.
Speaker 3: Um Spirit Animals said, either I'm bringing my mullet back or I'm gonna go grunge.
Speaker 4: Do the mullet for sure, Dude, bring back them mud flaps. Fuck yeah, bring back the mud flaps and a fanny pack. You'll have to actually start beating them off you with a stick. Dirty Sanchez said, I'm so mad I could spit. I got locked out of the house, had to pay almost two hundred bucks to get broken into legally, and worst of all, missed an out of the show. I was waiting for the link for thirty minutes last night and realized it was Monday, good fucking evening.
Speaker 1: Boys and girls. Damn, we are that far behind. Yes, holy shit, wait, why aren't you just break into your It was your house or your car? It's my house.
Speaker 19: The WRX is in the shop again, front end got ripped off.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: So we accidentally left the keys in the house and the garage openers in my WRX and the pin on the garage door.
Speaker 1: Does it work now? So it was it was fucking fine. I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thinking on it myself, I would break my own window, but it would probably be better to call a lock smith in.
Speaker 19: New Orleans now, so I didn't want to have a broken winded I live way out in the country, so it's not likely somebody will break in, but if they do, it's also not likely somebody's.
Speaker 4: Gonna Oh are you planning on going to Mardi All this year? Yes, all right, if you are there for Dogan.
Speaker 19: We're gonna bring the kids this year too.
Speaker 12: Just we're gonna get hotels right on the strip.
Speaker 4: If you go to the Excalibur parade, I'm going to be riding on one of the floats that's gonna be on the Friday before the.
Speaker 1: Mardi Graul, like the beginning of the weekend of the debauchery. I'm gonna be on one of the floats, so it'll be fun right on. Hell yeah, Well I'm expecting the biggest of beads. I'm gonna call your.
Speaker 9: Name and.
Speaker 1: Got them always just the giant dick beads.
Speaker 4: No, although it's in Spanish Town, dude, that's that's what they throw there. It's that used to be the gay parade, like as far as Marti gral goes, that was the gay Pride Mardi Gras parade. Now it is shifting gears a bit and people are bringing their whole families out there and stuff. It's it's definitely tame down from.
Speaker 1: All this town.
Speaker 4: It's a good one, I think it is now. Yeah, But like growing up early nineties, mid nineties, that was like the thing. Pink Flamingos are a big Spanish Town thing. It's a neighborhood of Baton Rouge just anybody who doesn't know, and it was understood that if you have a pink flamingo in your yard, then you're like openly gay and probably about the swinger life with the gay community. So the Spanish Town parade, Like, yeah, you had dudes throwing giant dick like suckers out and dildo's and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: That has calmed down a lot now it's like one of the better parades.
Speaker 6: To go to.
Speaker 1: Technically all dicks are suckers though, weren't they I suppose. I mean, if you're into that kind of thing, sure.
Speaker 3: Uh to be alive said, there's a lot of hoax active shooter calls recently at a lot of universities. One happened yesterday here locally at the University of Arkansas. Seems weird. To be honest, I'm getting boy who cried Wolf vives from it.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I absolutely believe it.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what the point of that would be though, Like it's to cause mass hysterian shit than okay, But if it's all fake and like they get there and nobody's freaking out, nobody's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people just want to be famous.
Speaker 4: I think, I guess, yeah, you're gonna get famous from a prank call about a mass shooting. I hear you, and I agree that it's probably somebody who's like trying to get their fame. But like dude, you might get your mug shot in the evening local news and that's about it. If that's the limits of the fame you're trying to go for, there's other ways, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, let's see a spirit animal, said a Muslim leader versus a Christian.
Speaker 1: In a debate.
Speaker 3: The Muslim said, if said if that whoever is speaking false, may the gi mute he in this?
Speaker 1: Okay, Sam, I can't read that shit, dude.
Speaker 5: He said, whoever speaking false witness and everything, may God strike him mute. And in that same debate, the Muslim guy was struck mute for seven years, cannot speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you'll have that. That'd be fun.
Speaker 5: Um.
Speaker 3: Dirty Sanchez said. Every time y'all say pagan, I'm hearing pagan Like, I mean, hey.
Speaker 4: Whatever floats your boat, you know if I'm not talking about like pagans like you boys getting rail with a strap one, but I mean whatever you gotta do to get there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I guess I technically would be considered somewhat of a pagan at that point, right, you're.
Speaker 4: Into pegging, dude, No, a pagan. I thought that we're talking about getting pegged. And then you said you're kind of a pagan. At that point, I'm like, wait, whoa whata?
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not even in I'm not really a fan of butt stuff in general all around.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were. That's why when you said this, I'm like, wait a minute, now, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: I prefer the front box personally, and preferably one where they're wearing grippy socks.
Speaker 1: You know, that needs to be a cult to conspiracy shirt.
Speaker 4: There are so many quotes that we could have turned into T shirts by now, but we don't have a decent T shirt distributor.
Speaker 1: We're still on the search for one brand.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna forget that one, brother, I promise you, I'm gonna start using that more in my day to day vernacular.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I'm stilling like a biblical whoy.
Speaker 5: I haven't smoked since last Live I was trying to save the lead and I'm.
Speaker 1: A week off. It feels nice. Yeahs like a biblical whore. Yet again, another excellent quote, Sam, eyes.
Speaker 3: Are a lot more squinty right now than they were at the beginning of the episode.
Speaker 4: You truly are just the cult of conspiracy spirit animal. Like there's nobody that embodies it better.
Speaker 1: Dude, there used to be.
Speaker 3: There used to be a time like whenever we first started. I think for maybe the first year that we were doing this show, I used to think, oh, man, I'm way better at talking on the mic because I used to be you know, a little I don't know, a little weird in front of the microphone, just getting comfortable with it at first. And so I used to think, oh, I'm gonna smoke before I go on the show. That way, I'm going to be a loose and and it worked well a few times, but then there was a couple of times where I got like way too high and I was like scared to even look at the microphone, and just ever since then, I can't smoke before show.
Speaker 1: I gotta wait until after. I was the same with drinking.
Speaker 4: I used to like drink while I shot, and I thought it would you know, made me a little looser, you know, open up the mind to some things.
Speaker 1: It didn't. It did not benefit me at all. No, you need a clear head for this kind of shit, you know, Like that way in the topics we talk about, holy fuck, Oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, that way you'd be able to, you know, spit it out and read and think clearly and all the other things like if you're stoned or drunk or whatever, like Sam, I honestly you were. I don't know when you were sober or when you're stone. You're just the same all around usually, so some people are like.
Speaker 5: That when I'm When I'm so it's pretty much my personality stays the same. It's just when I'm stone, everything comes in lot slower, it comes in more naturally.
Speaker 1: I'm not my mind isn't vicing.
Speaker 5: I'm not as anxiety all because I'm not taking any of the anxiety medicine or anything like that. I told them stuff, I ain't taking it. But yeah, when I'm smoked, I'm okay. It's like everything comes in. I sew down my I get more busa.
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 5: When I only time I'm I get I was on a Midwest mythos last night and I was you could tell in my voice I was nervous, like I was drummler up my words and everything. And I think I realized it's because I a new people and the only time I feel natural and comfortable like speaking is when I'm with the cult.
Speaker 1: Because I know no one's gonna judge me and everything.
Speaker 5: And even if they do, I know that y'all, my boys and everybody here is my people, and I love y'all.
Speaker 1: I know y'all are not gonna make fun of me. Y'all laugh with me, not at me. For sure, we make fun of you in front of you though, Yeah that you know. Yeah, And I know that y'all. Y'all are not doing it with ill, with ill content.
Speaker 5: Y'all say the fucked up ship in front of me, then it's nice by when I'm not here, You know what I mean, no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: It's just us giving and taking the piss, you know, giving each other ship as it were.
Speaker 5: But yeah, said I uh Jake Jonathan, I'm thinking about giving you my dragon, and it has a crystal skull.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's quite a bong, So I will accept that as a token of your honor, sir.
Speaker 5: It was a two hundred dollars bon, but I I had the thing. I had like a seventy five percent off. It was a Veteran's Day and everything that and I had a coupon, so that's how I got save five percent off.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'd be down let's get weird.
Speaker 3: Although I'm such a lightweight dude, like one bong rip, I am fucking done for probably the next twelve hours.
Speaker 5: On this uh this bowl, I can hold a two and a half grounds. I filled this the skull up three. I want to say three times this live and it blew my fucking lungs out.
Speaker 1: How am I gonna hide? How am I going to hide that from my kids? Though that thing is huge? Just a little flowers in it and say it's a it's a really fancy flower face. Isn't that the old way?
Speaker 5: Wait? I don't know if my dad always let my dad always told me what things were orno he said he'd always say, I'd rather you know what it is and be open with me about it, then hide that ship.
Speaker 1: So that's just how I am. I keep myself out and open. Uh fair noise. MICHAELA said.
Speaker 3: If there is any evidence of Jesus writing something, I bet the Vatican has it, probably probably or somebody.
Speaker 4: Although I'm not like the best expert there is on the topic, but to my knowledge, there's no there's nothing uh we still have of Jesus' actual handwriting or something. Maybe something exists and it's just not common knowledge.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's it.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing though, it's like, how is it the most famous man allegedly in history, right, and there's not a single document with his writing. There's not a single like maybe somebody kept his sandals or his his shirt, or maybe a pillow that he slept.
Speaker 1: On, or we have the shroud of Turin.
Speaker 3: But not even everybody agrees that that's a real thing, which is mind blowing to even popes don't agree that it's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Again, mind blowing to me. Pope Leo's about that life. Pope Francis was the only one that was like really going against it. Most popes, most have been like very much in the belief of what that thing is. But then there's also fragments of like the true cross allegedly. I don't I'm not saying that I believe that they kept shards of the cross that he was crucified on, but there's depending on which medieval socier reading, there are something that believed.
Speaker 13: That they had it.
Speaker 4: On the Spirit of Destiny too, allegedly, Yeah, but the spear of Destiny and what's his name, saint not legless something saint something with an l that sounds super Roman.
Speaker 1: That whole thing came. That's the one that.
Speaker 4: Came around hundreds of years after the fact when that story even first sprung up. If that was an actual religious relic or holy artifact or something, you think that it would have been super pertinent at the moment.
Speaker 5: Napoleon had it. So did an old filed painter Adolph. He had it, and I believe he had it all the way up through the wall until he lost his bad around the time that shit.
Speaker 1: Hit the fan and they that's when they started losing. I believe he didn't lose it. He probably would have worn whatever the thing. Did they really have it or did they just say they have it?
Speaker 4: Very similar to Baldwin the Second of Jerusalem having the true Cross and that's what led to his defeat of Saladin at the Big Or is it because he just was really good at defeating Salady?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Check this though, though, You know, if you're gonna use the whole spear of destiny not being found until hundreds of years after, then you got to do the same thing for the shroud because and I just I couldn't remember what year they founded or what year they proclaimed to have it or whatever. So I just looked it up and it says the shroud of Turn was first documented in thirteen fifty four.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 4: We talked about that on the Shroud of Turin episode. Though the chain of custody checks out it was first documents at that time, but they did have it at the Church of Antioch.
Speaker 1: In eighty a d.
Speaker 4: I mean first documented though, but to say that it was the absolute death shroud of Jesus that first was said during that time frame, but it was talked about when it was still in Constantinople, right, and then it was talked about when it was at Antioch. Like there's a true chain of custody that goes all the way around, but they may not have used the correct term. And that's what I'm saying. The whole thing about it being fa or a forgery, the if that is even possible, Like you realize this is there's no way, there's no possible way, not even like oh uh uh, you know there's a one a million chance.
Speaker 1: No, dude, not even that much of a chance.
Speaker 4: They got the pollen right, the bloodstains right, the markings from his scorked body, the fucking actual linen that was used, the pattern that was used, the three to one uh hero and bone pattern, like the whole nine. This would have been such an extreme level of forgery to be taken to make sure that it's never discovered that it like, they would have had to have been able to predict the future to get this forgery right to this level.
Speaker 3: But it makes me wonder why certain like church officials would declare it not genuine.
Speaker 4: Because it gives the uh, the bearer of it more credibility. Right, It's more of like a oh yeah, well I have this religious relic from this saint. Oh yeah, I got the actual death shroud of Jesus. My denominations more correct, thank you. It's like it's pettiness, it's human ego.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on it? God is love? You ever looked in the shout of Turn?
Speaker 9: Well that, yeah, I've seen a lot of stuff on it. And that last Tucker Carlson interview a couple of weeks back was really good about it. He talked about, you know, every aspect, including the lineage, because that's one thing i'd heard something similar to that. It just popped up. But he went all the way back and like Jacob just said, he went through all the different things you would have to do, different types of blood, like you know, blood with the water I don't know, et cetera, et cetera, and a lot of you know, in addition to the things that are not even replicable today with our modern technology. But also as far as jesus writings, I mean, writing materials and whatnot were a rarer and more expensive back then.
Speaker 4: The case, It's very true even having paper with writing materials like that was expensive as hell. But I mean even still, you had Matthew that was documenting things as he was walking with Jesus, and you had James that was writing things after his death and all these things. But like Jesus is not such an important figure because of his writings. He is important because of his works and what he did. In the fact that there were so many eyewitness accounts to testify for what he did.
Speaker 1: I just saw something today.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, these people that are saying that, like, oh, well, nothing was written about him until after he died, so how can we believe any of it? Just a quick question for everybody. Alexander the Great, does anybody know when the first historical account of his life was actually written down, not just legends and lore, but like actual documentation on it. Take it, take a wild guess. I wouldn't even know where to guess, all right, Oh you know it. Just so I'm not speaking out a term here, I'm gonna look up when did he live?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: So, Alexander the Great lived from three point fifty six BC to three twenty three BC. Okay, So tell me when you think the first documentation of his life was written down.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it wasn't until like hundreds of years after that.
Speaker 4: Right, So the first biography that could be done on him in any way, shape or form was in thirty BC.
Speaker 1: Okay, So like what three hundred something years after over three hundred years after his death? Right?
Speaker 4: So, to question if Jesus really walked the earth and did the things he said he did is to literally question the majority of historical figures from.
Speaker 1: The ancient times. I wonder why, though, what do you mean? Why which part Jesus or Alexander the Great?
Speaker 4: I mean both, Because everybody knew his story, nobody thought you would need to write this shit down.
Speaker 3: It almost just makes you wonder if, like you know, a lot of those stories were just very word of mouth, and they probably just probably maybe they just relied on storytelling always being a thing and you wouldn't necessarily need to write it down, so it would be misinterpreted. And that's how a lot of the ancient religious stuff was.
Speaker 4: I don't even think it maybe the misinterpreted. But like, especially when we're talking about history, right, the history of Alexander the Great. There's so many cities all around the Mediterranean that are named Alexandria, and there were all these recordings of his actions and like what happened, even by the people he conquered, but like it was more towards like the battle that took place, and it was Alexander the Great versus this guy, and like that's what Cartha.
Speaker 1: Trot, that's what this group wrote. That's what this group wrote.
Speaker 4: So like it wasn't like you didn't need to have a start to finish biography of his life. You knew what he did in the timeframe. That's like important and pertinent information to.
Speaker 1: Be passed down.
Speaker 4: Thirty BC, somebody actually thought, you know what, maybe we should commit pen to paper about this guy, you know, just to make sure his name doesn't get lost in the sands.
Speaker 1: Of time.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Jesus has four biographies written about his life from eyewitness accounts or one person removed from eyewitness accounts. The only other person from that time period, from the turn of the millennia time period to have four biographies written about them was the fucking Roman Caesar Tiberius. So like the question of Jesus walk the earth is the question if Tiberius was in charge of Rome.
Speaker 1: Ever, that's the equal like equal comparison here.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to me, spirit animal, Go ahead, sir, Yeah, I was gonna.
Speaker 5: Talk about I was gonna bring up the shout of turn and then everything and how. But I was also yes, I say it was around four twenty eight about Alazander to the Great. But yeah, I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought.
Speaker 1: I dropped. I committed a sin. Ah. You all good, brother, as long as you can't burn your bowels you might need them. Well, Sam you I don't know if you need those. I don't know. I can't imagine a bunch of little Sam's running around, but just playing with you, buddy.
Speaker 3: That being said, it's about that time, Samuel. How about we get that send off, sir?
Speaker 1: Just for love you, my blessed be the Chaos. Much love for the Creek Boys, very much love Sam. Thank you guys for joining us tonight. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: We we really look forward to these kinds of conversations. They're really a wild wild West of just all over the place, and so it was a fun one tonight and can't wait until next week. But anybody that's listening to this the next day, come and check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts and sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here or hire. You'll get access to everything that Patreon has to offer. Also, you'll be able to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. So we appreciate all of you who are here tonight and everybody that has joined in on the conversation. It's always fun getting multiple perspectives of it, so we appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Indeed, just to get the final remarks here as I always do.
Speaker 4: If you would like to get your start in the buying, selling, and trading of gold and silver, boy, and the best place to get started would be to go to the link in the description below and go check out Cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 1: When you fill out your information.
Speaker 4: Our homeboy Wayne Clark is going to be the one to get your information to get you started on your journey. Talk to your financial advisor and see if you think that silver, gold, precious metals in general are a wise investment for the future. I promise you the answer is yes. We're not saying throw your entire retirement into it. We are saying that at least a portion needs to be invested in it. Best place to get your start once again Cocsilver dot com link in the description below, but in other ways you can support the show would be too please at this time. Hit the five starts, hit the shares of li suscribes comments, live a posting review, shares at the friends of family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithmsees across all of our listeners platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like chirst You fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you.
Speaker 1: Ready to go? Check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show.
Speaker 4: And getting the same lover of respect over there with the five star of using Pustivi and the comments come.
Speaker 1: Check out the Cage to night and come join each of us for our.
Speaker 4: Individual patrons that we host every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 1: Links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you. Everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake and there's one very important, surely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: So to set sho