Speaker 1: We gotta do this, all right? Okay? Are you ready to risk it for the Biscuit? Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Who we got? This is Kenneth, Kenneth, Kenneth. Do you want to tags? Do you want to turgs? I've got what it first? All right, Kenneth? Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, have you heard this? Have you heard the risk it for the Biscuit? You know what we're doing here.
Speaker 1: We're giving away cash, dude, cash cash money. We need cash? Baby, Yeah we do, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: All right? Who's yacking in your ear telling you what number to stop at? You got people? You've got influencers there? Or is this all you? You're going solo Kenneth this morning?
Speaker 1: No, I've got my twelve year old the Sun here. He's gonna be running the show. He's running the show. Damn.
Speaker 2: You guys got a lot of faith in those kids. What's your kid's name, Kenneth? His name is also?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay, Senior and junr are going to tag team risk it for the Biscuit?
Speaker 2: Uh? You and Junior? I don't want to know the number. You and Junior have talked about a number.
Speaker 1: No, you're just ready to play. Okay, they're going to feel it.
Speaker 2: Who's yelling stop? If you're yelling stop at all, Who's who's going to be stopping me and and snuffing out that fuse? You Kenneth or Junior or Senior? Jor Okay, so better, okay, let me hear him, Let me hear him say stop so we can hear. Okay, Yeah, make sure that make sure that phone is near Junior.
Speaker 1: Again. I love my child. I'm not putting this in her hands. Extres sweaty right now. Yeah, this one's making me. This is great, it's great.
Speaker 2: This one's making me more nervous. All right, guys, here's what's going to happen. Just listen on the phone. You will hear the fuse lit. You will hear one hundred dollars increments. When you hear.
Speaker 1: A amount of money, it's yours.
Speaker 2: As soon as you say stop, we lock it in and that all that money is yours.
Speaker 1: Do we understand, Junior and Senior?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, okay, we got it all right, boys, man, I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 1: Here we go. The only thing left to do is risk it for the biscuit. Here we go. We got Kenneth Senior and Kenneth Junior.
Speaker 3: One hundred dollars, two hundred dollars. Okay, three hundred dollars, four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Wow, five hundred dollars up stuck.
Speaker 1: Stop stop right there? Boom boom stop stop it, stop it stop it.
Speaker 2: Guess what five hundred dollars jorrere what a combination if you two? Heck, yeah, it's gonna buy a lot on baseball blots. Oh yeah, boy over here too.
Speaker 1: Nope? What can I play? Alex? Can I play?
Speaker 4: Be?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Five hundred dollars is the winner? Wait? What did you say you're gonna do with uh Junior? I want to? I'm talking. I want to. I wanna hear from the kid Junior. You had that number in your head. You knew you were gonna always stop after five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I read because right now in my forwarding possibilities, and I don't know where it's not going to go to over six hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna go to over six hundred. He says, Can we play the rest of it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. You want to take a listen to see what it was.
Speaker 2: Junior. Yeah, okay, you stopped at five. You locked in that money. Don't worry about it. That's your money. That is your money.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred dollars. That's a lot of money. Oh okay, nifty seven? So I went five, six, seven, eight hundred dollars. Okay, okay, okay, it went up to eight. Kenneth Senior, Junior.
Speaker 1: Five hundred dollars. Congratulations, great John, boys, great Jon. I love that, Senior.
Speaker 2: What is junior's cut of the five hundred?
Speaker 1: Okay? I see walking around school of to day of like, wow, that's awesome. Boys. That was a great job today, man, way to go.