Speaker 1: Good morning. That song reminds me of that old Vine video. You know what Vine was? Ooh, Vine was good.
Speaker 2: Vine walked so TikTok could run and then get banned. All right, you're waking up with timp in the morning on a kiss one oh seven one. If you and I haven't met yet, I'm happy that you're here. You're walking into commercial free music for the rest of the hour. Love that you can count on that every day.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stamp here since the summer passport with tickets to the art Museum. I know that the art museum is free, but they have exhibits in there, so don't go far on that one. And we're gonna chit chat about this Beyonce thing. Did you hear the story? Maybe you missed three things. I'll break it down for you coming up in two songs. But the only way I can describe it is you know that feeling where you have to tell your boss or maybe your parent or someone of authoritarian power. You have to tell them, hey, I did something wrong or something went wrong with blank. You have to explain to them, and you get that hit in your stomach. I can imagine that's what was happening in this Beyonce situation.
Speaker 1: I'll expla the story.
Speaker 2: Give me two songs while I have you talk back with tiff On iHeart Radio. Tell me about a time where you had to tell your boss that something went wrong.
Speaker 1: You're waking up kiss, I love that song.
Speaker 2: We're talking about mistakes that you've made at work, particularly the ones that give you that pit in your stomach.
Speaker 1: I guess I would also relate this to mistakes.
Speaker 2: That you've made, maybe at home, and you've had to tell your parents about them. The reason why we're talking about it this morning is I was just chit chatting in three things about this Beyonce situation, A quick backstory, and her choreographer.
Speaker 1: This guy must have been cased.
Speaker 2: So whether it was his fault or not, you still have to call Queen Bee and say all of your unreleased music on the hard drive, all of your set lists from past and future, and your designer sunglasses slash air pods that were in my car have been stolen.
Speaker 1: Full stop.
Speaker 2: Justine what it's like to tell Beyonce that her unreleased music that you were in charge of has been ripped out of your g wagon. Because we know how private Beyonce is we know, we do you?
Speaker 1: Just you know?
Speaker 2: I mean twenty sixteen when Lemonade came out.
Speaker 1: No one knew that that was coming.
Speaker 2: It shocked the world, and she's carried that with her, I would say, for the last ten years or so.
Speaker 1: Uh I obviously I don't think it.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's not as falls was stolen in the car and I myself was wondering why was unreleased music in Beyonce's choreographer's car. So I'm assuming Beyonce has it, the producer has it, and then the lead choreographer has it because they have to put together the dances.
Speaker 1: For whatever she's going to do on tour.
Speaker 2: So just to imagine, I don't know if anyone here and since you will have a story similar to that or maybe as but as bad as it would be to call Beyonce and say, hey, it was stolen, but we all can relate to that feeling, that pit of your stomach where you have to call your boss and say something went wrong, whether it was your fault or not.
Speaker 3: I accidentally refunded someone fifty two hundred dollars and then I had to ask for it back.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, no, thank you. For the talkback with TIF. That's what we're gonna start with this conversation. You're more than welcome to call me as well five one three, seven four nine one oh seven one, or use that talkback feature. It's an iHeartRadio app thing. The microphone is in the top right hand corner. Just hold that down. Biggest mistake that you've made at work?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was so fun.
Speaker 2: I'm sweating in this box by myself. You're waking up with Tiff in the morning on Kiss one oh seven one. You can always hopefully count on a good time here. Your chance to win art museum passes. I know it's free, but the exhibits inside in my neighborhood coming up here in just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport.
Speaker 2: But first we're in the midst of checking your talkbacks and taking your calls on the biggest mistakes that you've made at work.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we get.
Speaker 4: I think anytime I can pull my boss and call off, I feel that way because we run our own routes, and the person's covering my route might not know the route like I do, and you always worry they're going to get done. Am I screwing the place? Because just never call off? So I feel that way shouldn't.
Speaker 5: But I do.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the talk back with Tiff.
Speaker 2: I love when you contribute to my show the microphones in the top right hand corner of the iHeartRadio app. You are so right that feeling that you get in the pit of your stomach when you have to call out of work. Some people are born for that. Me I know, I know I can't do it either. The reason why we're even talking about this this morning, if you're just walking into Tiff in the morning for the first time, it's because Beyonce's choreographer had unreleased music and her past and future set lists in their car, and their car was robbed and the music was stolen. And I just can't imagine what it would be like to do people people peep call up Beyonce the Queen and say your unreleased music was stolen from my ga wagon.
Speaker 6: I know what.
Speaker 7: I'm going into the bathroom with a colleague and talking about somebody in the office and not realizing they were in the bathroom. All of a sudden, we hear this from the other stall and are like, holy shoes.
Speaker 1: Up on two.
Speaker 6: So don't do that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a class I mean, come on, we learned that early on in life not to do thata.
Speaker 6: This just great.
Speaker 8: I live and work in a really small town. It's pretty big on farming, and I stole a tractor. They had so many tractors. I drove that baby home and they have children this day. Never found out about it.
Speaker 1: What? What? Where? What? I need to know more?
Speaker 9: You're waking up with Siff in the morning on Kiss one O seven one.
Speaker 1: Good morning caller ten.
Speaker 2: You don't need a keyword? Do you start dialing right now? I have passes to the Art Museum for you. I know it's a free thing, but they have exhibits inside, you know, especially if it's gonna be a little rainy here and there, you want something to do. That's why we're stamping your since Decemmer passport every day on the show. So five win three seven one seven one, good luck. In the meantime, we're talking about the biggest mistakes that you've made at work.
Speaker 10: One time when I was like little, I uh accidentally we owned house, kicked my friend in the face in the dog because me and how wrestling in the dog and don't ask why. But when I did that, I accident kicked tons of the wall and I knocked her tooth out and I had to explain to her mom why her daughter was now bleeding from the mouth.
Speaker 1: I love that story. Thank you for the talk back with Tim oh Man.
Speaker 2: I've got one more open phone life five win three seven seven one.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 9: Because you're waking up with Tiff in the morning on just one o seven to one.
Speaker 1: Good morning. Congratulations your callar ten.
Speaker 2: I'm sending you to the art museum in my neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's so exciting here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, what's your name but neighborhood? You waking up with me in this morning.
Speaker 8: Samantha and I work in Armont County.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Samantha, thanks for listening to Tiff in the morning.
Speaker 9: You're welcome.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the biggest mistakes you've had at work. I mean, imagine having to tell Beyonce that the music you had in her car, in your car that was unreleased of hers was stolen, Like can you imagine that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Second hand embarrassment for sure, for that philographer.
Speaker 2: I think secondhand embarrassment is equally if not worse than regular embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, do you agree?
Speaker 2: Do you have a story for me at all that anything that comes top of mind quick?
Speaker 1: If not, I get it.
Speaker 3: I do not, well, not quickly.
Speaker 2: Well that's good because I don't wish ill upon you. You know you don't wish embarrassment upon someone. Okay, if you took an l on this, I'm going to stamp your Sincy summer passport coming up at eight thirty with your chance to win Kesha tickets.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope nope. That was last week. I have I'm short circuiting.
Speaker 2: I have tickets for you to get on the Cincinnati tiki boat with your people. I mean talk about having a time on the Ohio River that's coming up at eight thirty. Okay, all right, while I have you commercial free for a scosh longer, and then we'll dive into the three things you need to know around seven fifty this morning.
Speaker 6: When you need to know She's got you. It's three things with tip good morning.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm the only one that thinks that them redoing Harry Potter is a big deal, but I'll get to that in a hot second. We're just before eight o'clock on the fifteenth of July to Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I had to remind myself of that.
Speaker 2: At eight thirty, I'm stamping your sincey summer passport with the passes for you to get on the Cincinnati Tiki boat with your people, so don't go far all right. Before we get to Harry Potter, let's start off with the bridge. You'll notice in the overnight excuse me, if you're an uber driver or a truck driver maybe going to the airport or something, that they're going to start those lane closures, which is just the first indication that the Brents Spence Bridge construction project is legitimate and it's happening. They're supposed to break legitimate ground on that in the beginning of next year, but they're doing some soil sampling, so I'm dreading it all right. Second, and three things you need to know, Harry Potter. If you didn't know this is going to be adapted into a TV series, HBO made this announcement, I don't know, maybe within.
Speaker 1: The past year or so.
Speaker 2: And for the very first time, we're getting images of what the kids look like in the Harry Potter TV show.
Speaker 1: And you know what, it's just not Daniel Radcliffe. It's not Harry.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about the fact that we're doing a TV show. It's not supposed to come out until twenty twenty seven, so we have quite a bit of time. But we're getting the first look of what the casting characters will look like. If you haven't had a chance, I'm sure you'll scroll past them at some point on social You'll have to let me know what your thoughts are on it. And then, lastly, and three things you need to know. Kesha was on the Conan O'Brien podcast now she's getting ready to come to Riverbend tomorrow night, and she had talked about how she's producing a TV show and she's had a ghost encounter.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm filming this show. I'm the exec producer, filming the cameraman. I forget what the camera is called, where it's like infrared where you can see body heat. And so then on camera holding the camera, watch this thing like crawl up, Jake and crawl into the ceiling. And it happened so fast, and I was like, Jake, there's the thing and then that's how fast.
Speaker 1: Let's hope she doesn't bring any of that negative energy here to Riverbedd.
Speaker 2: We don't need ghosts, although I bet there are some cool ghosts that do bop around riverbend. Okay, that is three things you need to know for the fifteenth of July. Coming up at eight thirty, I'm gonna stamp here since the summer passport with your chance to get on the Cincinnati Tika Boat.
Speaker 1: So don't go fin good morning. Oh that's aw makes.
Speaker 2: Me Sweatah, you're waking up with Tiff in the morning on Kiss one oh seven one commercial free for the rest of the hour.
Speaker 1: How are you before we dive into the next thing? Are you good?
Speaker 2: Some looks like it's out. I don't know that typically brings joy and energy to my life. What's good for you?
Speaker 1: Anything? Okay, let me know.
Speaker 2: If not, I hope that I can help you be in a little bit better of a mood. You can always count on Tiff in the morning for the commercial free music contest, conversation, a little this, a little of that. At eight thirty, you're a shot to get on the Cincinnati Tiki Boat. When I stamp her Sincy summer passport. You'll need the keyword HM arrested. Imagine being arrested after just one date with someone because you can't stop doing this one thing.
Speaker 1: I mean what I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking at this. This is a girl by the way too, Ladies, what are we doing? We're unhinged, we're spiraling. I'm looking at her mug shot right now. Imagine getting arrested after one date because you did this one thing. We'll get to that in two songs while I have you. If you have a bizarre first date experience, please share it. Talk back with tiff on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 6: You're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Ladies, Ladies, here's one thing we're not gonna do. We're not gonna get arrested after a first date.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you this. I know the galbrain. She's cuckoo.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you'll meet me in an elevator thirty minutes later. I've already planned our first vacation together in my head. The things that live rent free in my head. We need to clear some of those out. We need to make space for things that are legitimate. But this is what happens.
Speaker 1: Arrested is the keyword that you're gonna need for.
Speaker 2: The Cincinnati tiki boat passes.
Speaker 1: I'm stamping your since summer.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go out on the Ohio River with your people and open up your tab on life and have a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's coming around eight thirty.
Speaker 2: So I came across this post on complex where this woman was arrested for sending sixty five thousand.
Speaker 1: Text messages after just one date with this guy.
Speaker 2: And in her mugshot she's giving waitress or hairdresser, and you know it.
Speaker 1: You and I both know it.
Speaker 2: Waitresses and hairdressers got a streak in them.
Speaker 1: You do, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: That's what makes you special and unique to your job. I have a weirdo streak to me too. That's why I'm good at this job. Well, at least I think I am.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: Jacqueline Aids sent a man more than sixty five thousand text messages, including five hundred text messages in just one day, some of which were threatening.
Speaker 1: Over the course of nearly ten months.
Speaker 2: When the man was out of the country, she allegedly broke into his house else but he saw her through home surveillance video and called the police. According to the police statement, officers found her taking a bath and arrested her. Felony charges were filed against her for first degree criminal trespassing of a residential structure, but allegedly continue to text the victim threatening messages.
Speaker 1: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I haven't had too many horrible first date experiences, if any, for that matter. The last first date I went on, the man was wearing Tiva sandals and I still haven't let it go to this date. But that wasn't horrible. It's just a personality quark, right. I did go out on a first date one time with a guy and he was following a similar pattern to this woman, where he would send me a lot of text messages and created this fantasy in his head. I've had that happen to me before, and I've had to explain to this person hey, and it was uncomfortable to be like, listen, we went out on one date one time.
Speaker 1: A year ago. That was the end of that.
Speaker 2: But you still continue to text me and try to like you're not reading the room.
Speaker 1: What's going on here?
Speaker 2: What out of the first date that we went on and me not responding to you for about a year is giving I still want to go on a second date, and that happened recently where I had to kind of explain to this person like that's that was one time. Then now in the new year of twenty twenty five, you're not reading the room. That was bizarre to me. Let's talk about your first date experience, as though. I can't be the only one that's been out on the ledge. Here, ladies, we can't send sixty five thous to a guy. We just can't do that. Five one three seven four nine one oh seven one. You could also utilize the talkback feature again. Arrested the keyword for the Cincinnati Tiki Boat passes coming.
Speaker 1: Up here in Kia.
Speaker 2: Higen warning you're waking up with SI in the morning on Kiss one O seven to one. Arrested is the keyword you're gonna need to win the Cincinnati Tiki Boat passes here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: We're talking about bizarre first dates. Good morning, you're on the air the morning did morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Your grand ridsing honeys. I want to say, man, the first date. What really sucks is they want to ask how many.
Speaker 7: Kids you have?
Speaker 12: And uh, why you ain't where is your man at all?
Speaker 11: Where did your man because something like I wouldn't be on a day with you move I had a man.
Speaker 1: None of your business. It's the first date. We just sat down for a cocktail. Give me a break, I know.
Speaker 12: And I was just mentioning to some of my girlfriends, like the hell, people don't know how to date anymore, Like what happened to you know, a simple dinner.
Speaker 3: And a movie.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for the call. I really appreciate that. I bet we'd get a mixed reaction from Cincinnati though, about sharing the fact that you have kids on the first date.
Speaker 1: I bet I bet there'd be people that disagreed with you. That's okay.
Speaker 2: That happens quite a bit on their show. Reason why I arrested is the keyword is. I read a story about how a girl had sent a guy sixty five thousand text messages after just one day, and she was arrested because she broke into his home and took a bath while he was on vacation. We haven't gotten a story quite like that one yet this morning.
Speaker 1: But you never know.
Speaker 2: Here in Cincy. I don't know what's going on out there in the dating world. I haven't I have not been arrested after our first day, five went three, seven, four nine, one oh seven one. If you've got a story, three minutes from now, your chance to win the tiki boat passes.
Speaker 9: You're waking up with fifth in the morning on Kiss one O seven to one.
Speaker 1: Well, that was quite the vibe. Caller ten.
Speaker 2: If you've got the keyword that I mentioned earlier in the show, you can start dialing five when three seven, four nine one oh seven to one. I'll stamp your Sincy summer sport with the tickets for you to get on a private Cincinnati tiki boat experience, sending you out on the Ohio.
Speaker 1: That'll be a good time.
Speaker 2: It's a good time, though, with a cool breeze in your hair, maybe a little adult beverage. You pop off at a marina, you take a green tea shot, maybe you have a mic ultra. Maybe that's just me, but that sounds like a good time. Five one three seven, four nine one seven one. I've got one more open phone line if you want it. In the meantime, we're still commercial free.
Speaker 1: Good morning, because.
Speaker 9: You're waking up with Tiff in the morning on Chisse one O.
Speaker 6: Seven to one.
Speaker 2: Congratulates Chans you are collar ten. I'm hoping you have a keyword for me. Yeah, keyword arrested gal.
Speaker 6: You got it.
Speaker 2: You're I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport. You're going on the Cincinnati tiki boat.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You are so welcome. You're gonna have yourself a day. Yes, I've never been what's your name? When neighborlready? Wake it up with me and Amanda northwork Kentucky. A man, the Thank you for listening to Tiff in the morning.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What's going on in your world?
Speaker 8: I'm about to go to work.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thanks for having me on. I appreciate you and the problem.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: If you took an l on these, I've got more tomorrow. But I also have your chance to win one thousand bucks. At nine oh five, i'll pay your bills on kiss in the meantime or commercial free for a little bit longer. At eight point fifty, we'll get into the three things you need to know to get your day started in SINCEI imagine imagine having to explain to the Queen Bee Beyonce that you lost this one thing of hers. Oh, I wouldn't want to be in that position. We'll get to that next.
Speaker 6: When you need to know she's got you.
Speaker 9: It's three things with tip on kiss when I was seven, one.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Cincinnati beat out Honolulu, San Diego in LA.
Speaker 1: And this one thing. I was shocked.
Speaker 2: Give me a hot second. Shout out to Aaron listening this morning, thanks for having me. I'm man, I appreciate that we're just before nine o'clock. At nine oh five, I'm going to pay your bills on kiss with your first chance to win a gram. So Cincinnati came in at number two out of the one hundred biggest US cities for recreation. Number one was Vegas two, with Cincinnati three, Orlando, Atlanta, Tampa, San Diego, Scottsdale, LA.
Speaker 1: Saint Louis, and Honolulu.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati came in above San Diego, LA and Honolulu for the best city for recreation. It was based off of a bunch of different things like entertainment facilities, cost.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what did it.
Speaker 2: For us, quality parks, and weather, you know, since he usually has really really nice weather in comparison to maybe like the Northeast or so. But it's sunny in San Diego, LA and Hawaii like all the time, isn't it.
Speaker 1: But we beat him. I love that we came in at number two.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: The worst city, by the way, was New Jersey second and three things you need to know this morning. I would not want to be the person that had to call Beyonce and tell her that her unreleased music was stolen from my car. Can you imagine that if you didn't hear the story yet, We've been chatting about it all morning. Beyonce's choreographer had various things in the car, including past and future setlist's unreleased music on a hard drive that was in I guess some sort of suitcase, sunglasses, AirPods, things of that nature. Someone broke into the choreographer's car and stole it all. We know how secretive and private Beyonce is. I can only imagine her reaction to finding out that her unreleased music was stolen.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 2: I feel like either the choreographer was working with someone and I highly doubt that, or these people were cased and they were being watched. Or maybe by chance, someone saw the Louis luggage or something in the back of the suv and was like, let me take it and see what's in ends up being Beyonce's unreleased music.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If there's more on that one. I'm sure something will come out about it. I'll have it for you. And then lastly, in three Things you need to know, some lane closures going into effecting the overnights for the Brent's Spence Bridge reconstruction prochecked.
Speaker 1: They're doing some soil sampling right now.
Speaker 2: So if you're an uber driver or a truck driver, or maybe onto your air onto the airport early in the morning, just note that there might be some lane closures there at that time. I think it is the first real indicator that we have that the Brent Spence Bridge project is real. They're breaking ground on that in the beginning of next year. Who I'm not looking forward to it. That is three things you need to know for the fifteenth of July. Coming up at nine oh five, your first chance of the day to score one thousand bucks. I'm going to pay your bills on kiss, so don't go far.
Speaker 6: Just one O seven one.
Speaker 8: It's time for Tuesday Tips on TIF in the morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: You're familiar with Abby from everything sincey Rightchi comes on my show every Tuesday right around this time to talk about things that we can do at low cost for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the things you experience in Cincy. Good morning.
Speaker 3: Then I wanted to talk about some fun things that that's just all you have to do is show up. We're just a ticket and experience some really fun things here in Cincinnati or northern Kentucky. Have you been to one of the night light shows one of the movies in Covington outside?
Speaker 2: I haven't, but I see them all over social and I'm a big movie go er.
Speaker 1: Do you think the outdoor movie is the way to go?
Speaker 3: People are obsessed with these and I haven't either, but I want to go to one soon. I've heard nothing but great things. And there's one this Thursday, and they're showing Shrek, and I think it's so fun. And everyone sits on like the steps and they have that huge screen and activations and food.
Speaker 1: Trucks and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 12: And it's twenty one and up.
Speaker 1: Okay, night life five one threes is what's.
Speaker 3: Called nightlight yep and yep. So Thursday is Shrek and then something really cool too that's coming to Cincinnati this weekend. They're here for the seventeenth through the nineteenth. It's Upper Golf at Great American Ballpark. And so this is a business that travels to MLB stadiums all across the country and this weekend they're going to be here in Cincinnati and it's basically like top Golf set up, but in Great America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's that the third year that they've been here.
Speaker 2: So if you haven't had a chance to go, and you've seen it on social, now is your chance to jump in on it.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 3: So I know they still have some times available, but it will sell out and they again, I even't done this yet, and I'm excited. I'm gonna go on Thursday, and they've got music and drinks and food and all kinds of fun stuff. So another great event that all you have to do is purchase your ticket and show up.
Speaker 1: Love that, get up the house.
Speaker 3: Yep, and then we love city flee there back this Sunday at Washington Park eleven am to four pm. I was at Washington Park for the FanFest for Sincy Tennis this past Sunday, and it's just such a vibe down there. I love Washington Parks.
Speaker 2: Well Abby from everything since he does all the research, so you don't have to. If you follow her on socially, get you know, really connected to the city and Everythingsincey dot com is where you can also go to get some insight on what to do for the week and the weekend.
Speaker 1: Thanks girl, thank.
Speaker 6: You so much. You're waking up with fifth in the morning, kis let us seven one.
Speaker 2: We all share in the same sentiment that the feeling of having to explain to your boss that something went wrong.
Speaker 1: Is one of the worst.
Speaker 2: You're walking into the daily debrief usually right around this time every day. I choose the one bigger thing I think we covered when we revisit it, giving you a chance to get caught up.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Beyonce's choreographer had her unreleased music set lists other various things in their car, and the car was robbed or stolen, and so Beyonce's unrelease to music is just floating around out there somewhere. Can you imagine having to call Queen Bee and say, hey, this happened. Whether it was your fault or not, sometimes it happens, you still have to explain it, right, It's the worst feeling. So we chatted about the biggest mistakes that you've made at work.
Speaker 1: Today. I'm going to start with our talkbacks.
Speaker 3: Thank Tiff.
Speaker 4: Good morning from the poll Beer guy, biggest mistake I've made at work would be when I dropped the skid when I was working night shift and it was five minutes before we left and we had to clean up a whole skid of beer just everywhere, a whole paletateful off like three stories high. Wasn't fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the talk back.
Speaker 2: Let's if you two can contribute to my show throughout the day when you catch up on the podcast, or you know, throughout the morning whenever you have the free time. The microphone is in the top right hand corner to be a part of the Tiff in the Morning community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the podcast.
Speaker 2: Just search Tiff in the Morning on the iHeartRadio. Biggest mistakes that you've made fun? Okay, what was I gonna say?
Speaker 1: I was blinking on it. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Well, I will take this time to remind you that we're gonna stamp your Sincy Summer Passport throughout the rest of the week. Anytime you tune into John Jonafriends and myself, there's a chance for you to get into something cool here in Sincy tomorrow. Another shot for you to get on the Cincinnati Tiki boat with your people that'll happen at eight thirty.
Speaker 6: You're waking up fifth in the morning. Kiss.
Speaker 2: You know that balance of summer of wanting to look really look and feel really good in your bathing suit and like in your summer clothes, you know, but wanting ice cream literally every day of the week. That's where I am. The amount of creamy whip that is in my body is nuts. And this is the life I chose because I wanted to go out on a creamy whip tour.
Speaker 1: So any chance I get I'm stopping for ice cream.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stopping for a little sweet tree everywhere I go.
Speaker 1: I can't get it.
Speaker 2: Then I step on the scale and I'm like, damn it, Like why can't I just.
Speaker 1: Have both for this summer? Only? You know, you know you get it. I'm sure you do.
Speaker 2: I just posted up the weekend recap on our page at Kiss one oh seven and my page if you and I aren't connected there yet. I'm at the TIF two F's Potter like the Wizard. I went to my latest creamy whip stop. Very delicious, very very good. Loved that one. Also, so many great things happened in Cincinnati this week, and I appreciate you inviting me into your lives. It was we had such a good time. I keep saying this. My tab on life is wide open these days. Okay, we are back tomorrow for our halfway point in the week with more stamps than your Sincy Summer pass form, including your trip on the Cincinnati Tiki Boat. Ooh, that'll be fun on the Ohio River Art Museum. John John has got you this afternoon with tickets to the zoo.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a good time. I hope you have a wonderful day, enjoy it.