Speaker 1: Well on joining us now as somebody who is trying to defend Americans' lives. And it's too late for him for his daughter who was murdered as part of this financially incentivized medical mass murder and martial law. But he is trying to make a difference here with a lawsuit to explain to people what is happening. He's now set up a podcast, he's got a website about his daughter and how they murdered her. And we're starting to see the whistleblowers coming out. And when you come after our families, we're going to do something about it, you know. And so joining us is Scott Sarah. The website is our amazinggrace dot com. Thank you for joining us, Scott.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for having me. David. The website, by the way, is dot net. But that's okay. If you go to dot com, it'll end up going to dot net because we also have that URL. But thanks for thanks for having me on again. Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 1: You know, since I last talked to you, my son has been injured. My other son, Travis here, my other son has been injured with an antibiotic. He hasn't been able to walk for nearly a month now, and so you know, this type of thing is happening. It is rampant throughout the so called medical community. It's not medical at all. It is just a moniacal and so, but tell people what happened to your daughter Grace. Because some people have heard the story. It's been a while, so I think they would be well informed to hear it again. But some people have not heard the story. So tell us what happened to Grace.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting about what happened to Grace is God used the specific circumstance to open my eyes to show that this has nothing to do with COVID. This has been going on for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And before I do that, I just want to tell you two days ago we celebrated Grace's golden birthday. She was twenty two on September twenty second, which was it was pretty awesome. You know, you start remembering all those years she gave us, and she was she was a gift from the Lord David, and we're just there, we're blessed to have her. So you know, we get into Grace's story. Graces had a cold and unfortunately I was not awake. Then I was somewhat awake. You know, Grace was never vaccinated, but I was not awake that COVID was a syop and this whole agenda to reduce the population and the government control. I just thought the government was, you know, not something that you submit to, but it certainly wasn't against us. Well you know, of course I've gone completely opposite of that now now that I'm woken up. But anyway, so I took Grace to the hospital with a cold. We had gotten into the fear porn relative to COVID, so we had done a home COVID test. Ultimately, the hospital emergency room physician suggested checking in Grace into the hospital for three to four days as a preventative, put her on oxygen in a steroid. And if they would have only done that, if I would have never taken Grace to the hospital as another option, Grace would be a life today. But they didn't do that, and seven days later she was dead. They euthanized her with a combination of presodex, lorazepam, and morphine, which that combination helped me to open my eyes to see, oh, this is much bigger. And ultimately, when it came time to revive her. My daughter or our daughter, Jessica was in the room with Grace. I had been taken out by an arm guard three days earlier. She called us panicking because Grace, we didn't know they gave her this combination of meds, and her numbers started to crash. We started screaming through the FaceTime called to save our daughter, and the nurses from outside the room with a guard hollered back, she's DNR, do not resuscitate, and of course we scream, she's not d in our savor daughter, but they refuse. The doctor had put an illegal do not resussititate order on Grace's chart, and we watched her die in that FaceTime call the evening of October thirteenth of twenty twenty one. It took a bit for me to start realizing what was going on. But two months after that was my first opportunity. I was on national TV with Newsmax, and that started the whole process of jumping in and now you know this is our full time responsibility to attempt to wake people up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, well you know you talked about the beginning of it, and he said, well, you weren't awake, and you were concerned because you're getting fed misinformation and lies. That's not your responsibility. These people know what they're doing. They did this deliberately.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They poison people, They kill people with their drugs, with their ventilators, with their medazleamb and that was the drug of choice for mass murder in the UK. And they're now finding that out. And the whistleblowers, doctors and others saying we were told to euthanize people, and we were told, especially people who had down syndrome or elderly or whatever. We're told to euthanize them and to claim that it was a COVID death so we could get the statistics up while all the while we had an empty hospital. This was just pure evil. And you know it is not your responsibility for this at all. It's the people who committed this murder, the people who financed it, who incentivized it, who demanded it eventually. And so you are now involved in a lawsuit, and that is and you had a major Your lawsuit is very important because it's not just about medical malpractice. Tell people about the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lawsuit. You know, first of all, I'll just frame the lawsuit and you reference I forgot to say, Grace said down syndrome. I have become convinced that is why she was taken out as part of this collectivism idea that we have too many people on Medicare and Medicaid. It's too expensive, and so Grace was on Medicaid. The elderly are generally on Medicare, and that's the excuse they're using. Of course it's much deeper than that, but people buy into that concept. You know, we have too many you know we got a ration care. We don't have enough care. My uncle, we just went to his funeral on Sunday. He was eighty four years old. He is doing fine, short of breath, and they killed him. The doctors literally told the family, we don't have enough resources. We have to ration care. It's a complete lie. Anyway, So you jump into the lawsuit, the lawsuit as I have really studied now and become a kind of the fifth attorney on the team. I guess you would call it. We have four attorneys on the legal team. The legal industrial complex is in bed with the medical industrial complex. So what we're using the lawsuit for is a platform. It gives me an opportunity to share the truth, to shed light on the evil both in the legal system and the medical system. So while we have a lawsuit, I'm not expecting justice through the lawsuit. That is not how you get justice, not using an antichrist legal system. Our claims are wrongful death. You asked about the detailed the wrongful death medical malpractice of course, and then lack of informed consent that's a biggie. Interestingly, in Wisconsin, which is where I'm from, lack of informed consent has been put underneath medical malpractice by precedent, so I mean, you can't make this up. So what we ended up doing is getting a fourth claim, which is medical battery. So to get around this idea that lack of informed consent, which is a battery, is underneath medical malpractice, we have a separate claim from medical battery because we weren't told anything. And then our fifth claim is a declaratory judgment relative to the illegal do not resuscitate order, and all of those claims have survived. We've had multiple motions to the Smiths last July, last October, we are in discovery right now. We finished the first round of depositions in May. Interestingly, we had two of the attorneys on the ground from Ohio. We had our family depositions, my wife and my daughter's depositions done, and the defense had a discussion with us, me and the legal team and said, we're not going to proceed with the doctor and nurses depositions unless Scott signs a gag order. And so we said, okay, we'll go under a gag order as long as you file a motion with the court. So the court makes a decision on the gag order. And that decision was just happened July twenty ninth, two months ago, and the judge released the gag order. Relative to the transcript in the audio, I'm still under a gag order relative to the video component of the depositions. The idea, it's so crazy, David, but the idea is that, well, if I show these videos, so then a person has a picture of the person who did this to Grace, that could put their life in jeopardy. So anyway, that was the message the judge gave us. But at least I can now release the details I have. We're only a third done with the depositions, but I would say I have roughly fifty lies reported under oath in the depositions. I mean, you can't the stuff. People would think that when somebody's under oath they're telling the truth. You know, we had a doctor, a doctor who I never met. They never met this doctor, and he's talking about how he met me, and I told him how Grace is a golfer. Grace is never picked up a club other than in mini golf. It's just it's ridiculous. But that's what's going on. And you know that's why, you know, the legal system. People are thinking, oh, Scott, this is great. You know, it's great because we have an opportunity to have a platform to share the truth. But I wouldn't I wish going through a lawsuit on people because it's a time consuming process and your mindset has to get into standards of care, which and that's the main thing I want to talk about today is standards of care because you know, just to give you just a blunt reference, David, you know during COVID they're pushing ventilators. We turned down the ventilator five different times. Grace was never on a ventilator, and I believe because we rejected the ventilator, which was about a three hundred thousand dollars pay day. That's why they euthanized Grace to turn the bed. So ultimately, if Grace would have been put on a ventilator and died on the ventilator, which would have been statistically what would have happened, because nine out of ten people when they're put on a ventilator died on the ventilator, we'd have no lawsuit because that was the standard of care. Doctors are men from liability if they follow the standard of care to kill you.
Speaker 3: That's just amazing.
Speaker 1: And I've talked about the economics of this, and of course that number that you get typically I say, well, you know they were told if they pointed somebody and say you got COVID thirteen thousand dollars, you put them on a ventilator thirty nine thousand dollars. The ventilators cost them fifty thousand, they're already in the black with it. And then they get to charge you for your daily use. And then because it's the COVID patient, they get a twenty percent bonus for everything. So what was that number that you came up with?
Speaker 2: Three hundred reason I say three hundred thousand is because the government and centives weren't three hundred thousand. But when you add when you look at statistically what was going on the average hospital stay with somebody on a vent till there was twenty two days.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, the daily use. And then they get twenty percent over what they would have normally charged from the government, So they're financially incentivized to kill these people on the ventilators.
Speaker 2: That true, is.
Speaker 1: Amazing and the standard of care, and of course room deservee fact, she made that the standard of care when they had never done any People who are pullmonologists, people who are respiratory technicians said, what is this about putting people who are having difficulty breathing putting them on ventilators, or people are having difficulty breathing, giving them respiratory suppressant drugs like medaslam and things like that. You know, this absolutely makes no sense unless it is the purpose of the government to kill people. Now, part of a couple of things that stand out in your lawsuit. First of all, the idea that in Wisconsin, informed consent is just ignoring. That is just malpractice, it's not a crime. That's kind of interesting because that flies in the face of the Nuremberg codes where you have to get an informed consent. But then also when you talk about the fact that you the key thing in your lawsuit was that you were able to get this medical battery charge, which is outside of malpractice, because always in malpractice they like to just have the insurance companies paper this over with a lot of cash and then it goes away. But this is a medical battery charge, and you know that is very important because that does come down to the malicious murder of people. I had just this last week when I was talking about the information coming out of the UK, had a listener who called and talked about how they had killed his wife, put her on a ventilator and then said, well, she can't handle the minilator anymore. She's not going to survive, so they take her off the minilator, give her this cocktail of medaslam and a couple of other things to suppress her respiratory system as well. He said, she still survived forty minutes even though they wouldn't help her. You know, it's just amazing how criminal these people were. And they did it for money. That's the other thing. They did it for money, didn't.
Speaker 2: They Well, you know, as I've studied this, and you reference my podcast. My podcast is called Deep Programming with Greece's Dad. Well, the programming is so it's by design these you know, not just the population has been programmed, but the medical profession has been programmed. And you know, they followed these standards of care like a religion, and they they actually think a lot of them think they're doing society a favor by following standards of care. They believe in rationing because they've been sold the lie over and over and over and it's become the truth to them. That does not get them out of their choice, by the way, but it is part of what I've seen with the banality of evil. I mean, you I'm sure know of Hannah Errn. She coined that phrase when she studied the Adolf Eikmann trial. And that is what's going on. The very few people who are truly awake see it. But otherwise they have everybody participating in this. Right now. My wife went to a Girl Scout camp a couple of weeks ago, and in the documentation for her to sign up for this, she was a former Girl Scout leader. And I mean the Girl Scouts is another bought organization. I'm not going on that rabbitraiid dow. But and you get into the minutia and they would not let her go to the camp unless she was vaccinated, and there's no religious exemption. So of course she just said, I'm not getting it. If you don't want me to come, I'm not going. But I mean, this is how they get everybody to participate this vaccination agenda. I mean, the number of pediatricians and the people who believe that that is our way to save ourselves. It's hard to but they've been working on that vaccination sy up since the eighteen eighties.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, very long. It's very ingrained, and everybody's thinking and ingrained at a very early age. And Alfizer's going around with a mobile school classroom propagandizing kids about the next lockdown and the next germ game and all the rest of this stuff, and how you're going to have to wait and we're going to be the ones who are going to come to the rescue with a rapidly created vaccine that's going to be required of everybody to get out of their homes. I mean, it's just that used to be propagandizing the people in the medical community, the government and that type thing for twenty years running these germ games. Now they're taking the germ games out to the young kids, so they're going to have allies and true believers that grow up believing this stuff. Truly is amazing. You want to talk about standard of care, Tell us a bit about what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, because you know you start with just think through what we all believe relative to the Hippocratic Oath, and we believe if you want to bring up the first slide, Travis, you know you see the title of this, I say, standards of care and standards of death and what we've been told regarding the Hippocratical Oath. If I just did a man on the street interview, it would people would say, assuming they know what the Hippocratic Oath is, they would say, first, do no harm. That's what we've been programmed to believe. Well, the reality is that if you actually read the Hippocratic Oath. And this is why I try to take every time I have a chance to talk, I want to take an outside of COVID to show people how long Satan has been playing this game and using the law of entropy to his advantage because the Hippocratical the first paragraph of the Hippocratic Oath, if you read it, it's an oath to Satanic gods. So you wonder why are we in the trouble we're in. In four hun b c. The Hippocratic Oath has already written to four Satanic gods and that's been the acceptable standard. So for over two thousand years already, that's what's going on. So I want to get into you know what I do. Want to show a couple of pictures of my beautiful daughter. Yes, I can, that's the second slide. Okay, yeah, So Travis, if you want to bring up the second slide, you can see some pictures of Grace. And I always tease with the second slide that the picture on the left is my hair color before I hired four attorneys.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you're you're lucky that you're able to find four attorneys that are going to go after the doctors in the medical system. Most of them are afraid to do that. So that's good that you found somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I agree with that. I mean, there's not enough attorneys for this, but also what they have done is make it near impossible to win because the attorneys only assuming that they're doing it on contingency. We're not doing our is on contingency. But if they're on contingency, our state statute say they only can get a third. The maximum malpractice claim is by claim, not by individual you're suing, is seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So you know, our lawsuit is utimated to cost eight hundred thousand in legal fees, So you know, think it through. Attorneys aren't going to take these cases on because there's no money in them.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: People talking about these types of you know, antibiotics and other things that somebody I read an article yesterday, so we talked to attorneys and I think it was actually a listener said we talked to attorneys. I said, we can't take that at bankrupt us because they've made sure they so control the system and they have so much money. It's one of the reasons why they started with RICO statute to come after organized crime. And I don't agree with that. You know, just take the money first and then we can come after them. I didn't agree with that principle, but that's why they were doing that because they couldn't get convictions against organized crime and they can't get convictions against pharmaceutical companies for the same reason. They're organized crime, all right, you know, so it's not going to be able to beat them in this crooked system in most cases.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, yeah, I mean in these these laws, I mean, people think that the prep Act is what we're fighting, that that game immunity for COVID. The prep Act is child's play compared to the statutes that have been around since the seventies. Yes, even just just another quick one is because Grace was a legal adult, Grace was nineteen years old, there is by statute, no loss of companionship claim by statute. I mean, this is why you know, you just you wrap your head around this and it's it's so evil, and it's it's so many angles. And that's why when I, like I said, when I get a chance to talk, I like to zoom out and show, Okay, this is this has been happening for six thousand years. I've come to the conclusion. We'll bring up slide three. By the way, David, I don't see them on your screen, but I have them on mind.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 2: You got it, Okay. On the third slide, what I'm first exposing, I've studied this quite a bit, the law of entropy. So the law of entropy says we go from freedom to control, from order to chaos. Well, God is a god of order. God is a god of freedom, so we don't these things that are happening are not from God's system or God's way. So I've come to the conclusion that the law of entropy did not exist before the garden, until the first sin entered the world. And so then now Satan uses the law of entropy and the Hippocratic oath. I already explained, Okay, with the hippocratic oath, if that is put in place in four hundred BC, and that gets repeated over and over and over, and all of a sudden, propaganda is it to first do no harm? And that's what people believe. It's no wonder we trust the white cold. And then what I have also seen is that in Genesis eighteen seventeen, this is when right before God destroyed Sodom and Gomora, he said to Abraham, shall I withhold from Abraham what I'm out to do? And that is a principle that's a biblical principle, and Satan is under God. Even though Satan is the prince of this world, he is under God and he has a responsibility. Satan's also a legalist, so he legally, not lawfully, but legally exposes what he is going to do. The hippocratic growth becomes a big one. The virology vaccine agenda in the eighteen eighties that we already referenced. Already in the early nineteen hundreds, doctors were using reason. We can't fight Satan with reason, but they were using reason to speak out and say, listen, one hundred percent of my patients who have cancer are vaccinated. I don't see cancer in any unvaccinated patients. This is already in the early nineteen hundreds, but nobody would listen because the propaganda was already starting way back then. Jacobson versus Massachusetts, this is huge. I'm going to read out of that decision because it's that big. This is how they pulled covid off. Jacobson was a pastor. He didn't want to take the smallpox vaccing. His case went all the way to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court decided sevent to two in favor of the state of Massachusetts. And what they did was put a stake in the ground that said collectivism is now legal. And here's what they said. In every well ordered society, charged with the duty of conserving the safety of its members, the rights of the individual in respect to his liberty may, at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint to be enforced by reasonable regulations as the safety of the general public made demand. So this is what they did with COVID. In twenty twelve, it became legal to use propaganda against their own citizens. So then they can do a fake pandemic and use this spirit of collectivism stake in the ground from Jacobson versus Massachusetts to do lockdown's masks, force vaccinations, all those things became legal. They're not lawful, and Jacobson versus Massachusetts started that process.
Speaker 1: And of course, let me point out to people, you know, he fought this. They never vaccinated him, but they did make him pay the fine and that and as you point out, it was the beginning of this whole idea of public health being more important than the individual's health, more important than the individual's consent. And that's why I say, you know, when you look at public health, you look at public education, they're not about health, they're not about education. They're collectivist organizations. They're about subordinating the individual to the collective. And that's why they're they're fundamentally Marxist in their orientation. And you briefly mentioned twenty twelve, when we became legal to propagandize the population. Smith Month Act was repealed by the Obama administration saying we're going to now directly propagandize people in the United States. They'd had that prohibition there when they created a Voice of America and Radio for Europe and other things like that, said we'll only do that over there. You know, the same type of thing we're seeing with the CIA, the NSA spying on Americans from their inception now removing any illegal penalties for them to lie and to propagandize us. So, yeah, I just wanted to fill that in as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just fantastic. This is why when you asked me to come on, I would jump on it, because you and I it's just you have such a You've been doing this a lot longer than me. I'm a newbie on the block. And you know, when I'm seeing this, it's like, oh my gosh, you know, and you fill in those gaps. It's just it's fantastic. The Flexner Report. In nineteen ten, the Carnegie family hired at Abraham Flexner. This is where conventional medicine got started in nineteen ten, allopathic conventional medicine, and this report through all other modes under the bus chiropractic, naturopathic, osteopathic, everything else was labeled quackery. And what I want to dive into a bit with the time we have left is Medicare. Medicaid was passed into law July thirtieth, nineteen sixty five, by President Johnson. And I believe by design these laws that the government claims are to help the citizens. So this was to take care of the elderly and the disabled. I believe that was put in place by design. They were able them to pull it off through standards of care, which started in the early nineteen eighties. And now the standards of care are literally designed to hasten our death. And I'm going to go through an example of that in just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're absolutely right. Now when we look at Medicare, Medicaid CMS. That was how they pushed all this stuff. They were the ones that are giving the standard of cares, you a standard of care. As you point out, they're also the ones who are giving the bonuses of twenty percent of that type of thing. And after getting these people hooked on that money, then the following year, when Biden comes around and says, now you're going to vaccinate all of the people in the hospital, all the doctors and nurses who had been partnering with them, do this to the rest of us. Now you're going to vaccinate them, and if you don't, we're going to cut off all of your Medicare Medicaid and you're going to go out of business. Because they've gotten so reliant upon that. That's what they do. They always throw the money out there. They get you addicted. It's like it's like a drug dealer, right, That's what the way these friends operate. They get you hooked on the money and then you're theirs and they can do to you whatever they wish. That's absolutely You're absolutely right. Medicare was a big part of it. You know, I just mentioned this last week how everybody was so afraid of Hillary Clinton's healthcare and rightfully so that you know, they're going to have death panels and they're going to decide what we can and cannot have in terms of health, and they're going to ration care and all these other things. Well, guess what that all happened with the lockdowns in twenty twenty. You know, we got we got all of that stuff that we were so worried about. They're able to run it through, and they will run it through with the Republican It's just just amazing.
Speaker 2: It's well, it's insane and all that you mentioned CMS trampers. If you can bring up the fourth slide I referenced CMS here, so you know, we we get this idea. I think about the programming here, we're programmed, Hey, when you retire, you can be you know, you've got Social Security, you get free health care, blah blah blah. Well, you know, then a couple of times a year they throw this out that you know, Medica is going to go bankrupt, SOCI Security is going to go bankrupt. That's all a lie to get us to fight for our own demise. So then we fight back. No, you can't take my SOCI Security away. You can't take my medicare away, and those are designed to kill us. So we end up, we end up participating in our own demise by them throwing out those lies. So you know, it's the ultimate bait and switch for our life. CMS is CMS controlling standards of care are is illegal because that's the federal government. But they have been able to pull it off through the Chevron Doctrine from eight nineteen eighty four. You know, the Chevron Doctrine was now repealed three months ago. But you will see how that shakes out. I mean, that also could be another bone that they get us to chase because we're still in that system. All right, So then we'll go to slide five, Travis, I want to just show Satan's legalism in two very specific things relative to standards of care. So the first one is in Obamacare. Obamacare passed March twenty third to two thousand and ten. And Obamacare, we're the greatest country in the world, David at projecting our sins. So we look at the Canadian made Medical Assistance and Dying program, all those those naughty Canadians, Well we invented it here. You see right in section fifteen fifty five that we're authorizing assistant suicide, ethan asia and mercy killing right through Obamacare. Then before that, President Reagan authorized vaccines to kill us with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act November fourteenth of nineteen eighty six. So now we have the two major ways they kill us vaccines euthanizing, and they both were codified into laws. So this is Satan's legal agenda.
Speaker 1: And right well, people who are listening, because we do have some people listening on audio only this Obamacare things for referencing here on what you've got underscored that these organizations may not they're required to says if the entity does not provide any healthcare item or service furnish for the purpose of causing or for the purpose of assisting and causing the death of an individual, such as by assistant suicide, euthanasia or mercy killing. And so you know, the the issue is that they're laying the groundwork there for that, as you point out exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is why I say Satan is the ultimate legalist. All these things are legal. They're not lawful, but they're all legal. And that's that's why you know, the ads of holding anybody to account for covid and all the atrotion procodies before covid is is very low. Yeah, because it's they're operating with the legal authority. If we go to slide six, this is statistically what they're trying to do. And slide six I call it the death funnel. And they want us all on Medicare. So you think, well, they want they're trying to get us off Medicare. It's just the opposite because once you bought into Medicare, you're supp was it free healthcare, which isn't free. Of course, then you are subscribing to the standards of care, and the standards of care designed to kill you. I'm going to give you a very specific example with the next slide, and so the question becomes can you avoid signing up? There's one hundred and thirty five million Americans on Medicare metigaid to day, that's over third of our population. The cost is approaching five trillion a year for those people when you include their social security that's over fifty percent of the annual feder budget. So you can see why this spirit of collectivism was so important to implement, because their goal was to get people on the programs. Why so they can kill them. So can you avoid signing up? And the answer is the only way you can avoid signing up is to not take your Social Security. That's how they married those two things together, because once you take your so Security, you are signed up. That was by design, all right, So then we'll go to slide seven. I want to just tell.
Speaker 1: It that CMS does is that financial incentivizes it. Doctors do even more to you, right. You know, for the longest time, we had we were cash patients, and we had, you know, one of these Christian ministries. And when you tell them that, hey, I'm a cash patient, well we would normally do this, this, and this, but we don't have to do that, so we won't do that. It's like, well great, because those types of tests and procedures could wind up killing you. So, you know, besides costing a lot of money. But once they once you've got that label there, now you're a cash cow and now they're going to do everything they can think of to get the money out of you. That's that's the real danger of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the services they provide to get the money out of you are designed to kill you.
Speaker 3: And that's right.
Speaker 2: One that just everybody would be familiar with. And that's why I like to use this one as cancer. So the standards of care for cancer have been around since the early eighties. Already in nineteen eighty four, there were doctors speaking out and that's the cover of this book, Dissent in Medicine was written in nineteen eighty four by nine doctors. They're speaking out against the cancer standards of care, which are the same then as they are now. Chemo, radiation, and cutting. Those were the standards of care in the early eighties. They're the standards of care now. They don't tell you that chemo as a ninety seven point nine percent kill rate. They will not tell you most cancer has been cured. Why because they'll lose their licenses if they do. They'll lose their million dollar mortgages. If they do, they have to follow the standard of care to kill you. This is what these guys wrote in the book already in the eighty four, trying to warn people again by reason, this is a satanic agenda. That's why reason didn't work. They wrote, the entire field of orthodox oncology will disappear as chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation for cancer are revealed as fundamentally irrational and scientifically insupportable. So these mds already knew this was a lie, and they just thought, well we can just we want to warn our profession so we stop killing people, you know. Ultimately, they concluded a patient stands a better chance of recovering if he's never diagnosed. So this is what's going on. This is why I say the standards of care are really standards of death then relative to the vaccine agenda. So that's the depth to youthanize somebody. What about vaccines Slide eight, Travis, if you bring that up. This is from a nurse, David. She's a labor and delivery nurse. My daughter Jessica found this on Facebook about two months ago, and she's proud of herself. She put her picture and her name on this Facebook post. She wrote, as a labor and delivery nurse, it was up to me to inject the newborn. Even back then, over thirty years ago, we had patients that would refuse. I know that it is their rightest parents to refuse, but as not only a nurse but also a mother, I just could not send a baby home defenseless. I know what I did was not right. But I would inform the parents I was taking the baby to weigh here or her on a more precise scale and then take them to the nursery and inject them. Just had to do it. No baby was going to bleed out on my watch in spite of the parents. Stupid.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, Travis, my son is. They're just a couple of months away from having their baby. Travis, you better stay with that baby everywhere. They got to take them somewhere. You're going with them as well. I mean, it's just absolutely oh man.
Speaker 2: You cannot leave the baby at all. You cannot. You cannot fall trap to their foolishness. They're gratuted it out. So you know, Travis, I know you're listening. I would encourage you to not even go to the hospital to have the baby. And the reason is is if you start rejecting the hospital protocols, they can call CMS on you or not CMSCPS on you, how protective services, and they do it with legal authority because we are under medical military control right now. Yeah, because we are still under a public health emergency. It's not a joke. So you literally cannot leave the baby. And better yet is to have the baby outside of.
Speaker 1: The high I've covered so many stories about hospitals kidnapping kids. It's just just amazing. But yeah, that's another story. Continue with you as I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, on slide nine, what I have documented? Why do doctors follow this? If they know these standards of care are killing? Why do they follow? What part of it is of course they're programmed, but also, as I mentioned earlier, the state licensing boards, the state statutes, and it's so deep that we believe that we have informed consent, and yet informed consent is kind of a cursory thing. And the Cures Act ce u R ees in twenty sixteen effectively removed in form consent. So you've got to be and you've got to have an advocate with you. Always never leave in your side if you're in a hospital. State. The clip that I have underneath the training AI this is we had an attorney involved to approach the district attorney in our county with a criminal case against the doctor who euthanized Grace and put the illegal DNR. And this is what she wrote back in response to the attorney. She wrote, a doctor is not required to administer treatment she or he believes is not medically effective. This includes authorizing a DNR. The parties clearly had a dispute about how doctor Showcard should treat Grace. Doctor Sholkard did not abide by the wishes of the family. However, there's no law Wisconsin that requires him to do so. Wow, and this stuff is you know, your brain should explode when you hear this and you think, oh gosh, this is really what is going on. And the answer is, yes, this is really what's going on. We are involved with the hospital rescue right now. My wife is in a hospital with a lady in chippwa Falls, Wisconsin, trying to get her out. She didn't have any paperwork or anything available ahead of time. She didn't plan. She has special needs, so the state assigned a guardian. She has become a ward of a state under a guardian, and they're trying to kill her because she's on the system. All right, big picture and I always want to close out with a couple of big picture things. Let's go to slide ten. And this is when I keep saying, this is a satanic agenda. The idea of public health is a complete lie. It's public dealth. Why because the globalists have been submitted to Satan, and they believe they're going to live forever with transhumanism. We don't have enough resources. People are too expensive, and so they have all the money. We have a fiat currency, so they can buy off everybody who isn't one of God's And you know, ultimately big farm of big corporations control our government, and the government just becomes a puppet implementing Satan's agenda. If you read Ephesian six twelve in the Geneva Bible, because they've eliminated it in the in the translations most people read, you'll see that the government is a function of how operates. And then I do want to explain God always warns us ahead of time Slide eleven, Revelation eighteen twenty three for your merchants, for the most important people of the earth, because with their sorceries or pharmachia, they deceived all nations. So that's what's going on. We see this big picture. You know, the medical industrial complex is the biggest one in the world on purpose, because God said, this is God prophesied, this is how it's all going to come to a close. All right, So then I want to just close with one more big picture slide and then people obviously, what are we going to do? So I want to I do want to close with what a we're going to do? But one more big picture slide slide twelve. What I see happening, David, is we have this desire for security and comfort. Everybody want to get gets things back to normal. Gas two weeks ago in Wisconsin dropped to two seventy nine a gallon. Oh you know, thank God, everything's back to normal. Well, it's not back to normal. And God warns us against delusions in Second Thessalonians, chapter two, verses ten through twelve. He says they perished because they refuse to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason, God sends them a powerful delusion so they will believe the lie, and so that all will be condemned to have not believed the truth but delighted in wicktedness. So we see this over and over and over. We got this politics right now. Everybody is engulfed in politics. I mean it's a delusion. It's a delusion to get us to participate in our own demise. And I've done a lot of studying on this. You can see in the bottom right hand corner. I did about a five hundred hour research project called the Matrix revealed where I exposed this in a lot of detail. So then now what slide thirteen Travis before?
Speaker 1: I like the cartoon down to the bottom the illusion of free choice and got the cow looking and there's a left and a right there, and there's two different paths, but both those paths converging in after that wall, going back into the slaughterhouse. And that really is what these elections are. And I agree with you. You know, we need to understand that we're never going to break through with any of this stuff as long as we fight this simply as a you know, try to rationalize this with people who have absolutely no reason to think that they need to do the right thing because they have rejected God and they've rejected morality. You're not going to get anywhere with those people. They're going to look at what is in that Ultimately, when push comes to shove, they're going to do what's in their best interest, which is going to be money and power. Sometimes it's also involves sex, but when we're talking about the medical stuff, it's money and power. They're gonna make those choices and you know what somebody would call enlightened self interest, But they're not going to make these choices as someone who is responsible and accountable to God.
Speaker 3: And if we.
Speaker 1: Don't have that as a society, that's why our society is coming apart. That's why we're seeing the corruption that we see everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's correct. Yeah, And what your bright lay asked. You know, when you start hearing the politicians that are solving everything, if they do not call for repentance, they're lying. So both sides lie. You might as well get it through your head. We're not going to elect our way out of this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They don't think that they need to apologize for anything they've done either. They absolutely have no conscience on it. Yeah, talking about the Bible. We're just talking about this this week with my family. How how negative the Bible is about physicians.
Speaker 2: Yes, going back.
Speaker 1: To the old Testamate, right, King Asa and as he says, well, he got an illness in his foot and he went to see a doctor, so he died and just kind of leave it there. You know, it's like, well, we got to think about that and then coming forward, you know, at the time of Jesus, this woman comes up to him and she's had this this illness, this this bleeding, what she's had for a very long time, and the doctors haven't been able to heal her, it says, but they have taken all of her money. It's like, yeah, okay, over and over again, you see the same thing. And that quote that you got there about the merchants, the great merchants of the world, the pharma key of the sorcerers, as it's usually translated, but the farming I call them the Pharma key all the time. That's exactly. That is so spot on as a description of these people, and it's just as appropriate today as it was two thousand years ago. And of course, you know, they saw this coming to the extent that we've never seen it before. We've never seen the Pharma key this much power. You've never seen these merchants with as much money and with as much ruthlessness and this much just just not unrepentance about the murders that they did to people. They really don't care. I've never seen this type of thing ever before in humanity. The same humanity doesn't change in terms of it, but the extent of it we have not seen to this extent.
Speaker 2: Partially we see it because they have, through the banality of evil, dumbed down the population through the public fool system. Yeah right, that really helps them implement this agenda. You know, the event that you referenced in Jesus' time, it comes out of March chapter five, And that's a great segue into slide thirteen because the only what the end of that story is, So the doctors took all that lady's money and they didn't cure her. But the end of the story is she came to Jesus and he said, it's your faith that has healed you. So once she had a repentant heart and realized I blew it, she came to him and he did not hold that against her. And that's the Jesus of the Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Jesus today never changes. And so this slide thirteen, I put, Now, what legislation. I've had several people come up to me, we should have Grace's Law so that we don't have dn R orders. Believe me, we cannot. We've never been able to legislate morality. So I'm not biting on that the new administration. I mean God warned us in first same of chapter eight. You know, Trump is not a savior. The desire for a king, and first Samuel God warned him, I'm the king. And so then once he said to Samuel, give him their king. But when they find out the king is going to enslave them, and when he does enslave them, when they come crying to me, I'm already done with them, I warned them. So you know I can't A new king is not going to fix this. And you think, well, we don't have a king here, Well we do. I mean we live under that saint because it's not a literal king with a crown on his head. But it's the idea that we want a king to fix everything for us instead of a king.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then of course conservatives and liberals want that Washington that's going to fix everything for us, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the courts, you know, we covered that enough. So the pharmaceutical the pictures I have on the left or on the right, is not meant to be a pharmaceutical. When I did the Matrix Revealed series, I did ended up doing an explainer video and I called it the you know, the solution to both the Blue pill and the Red pill those traps. The matrix is the white pill, and the white pill is our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, so he's always been in the solution.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: I like that as all get all of this without review.
Speaker 1: I agree. I don't really like that exactly. We have the red and the Blue pill, while we got the black pill.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: It's just I'm so negative about everything. Well, we got the white pill that were offering.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: I've not heard it before.
Speaker 2: I want to show on You've already showed my website, so I want to just go to our latest billboard, side fifteen. And we put this up the week after the gig order was was lifted Williamson A Hospital to say we have two of these up, both about twenty five minutes away from the hospital the murdered Grace. Last time I was on, we talked about my medical Murder series, and this uurl medical burner dot net links to my medical Murder series, which is medical murder is the number one cause of death in the United States by design, and that's where that goes if people want to study more. In the last slide I have is outside the Courthouse light sixteen outside the courthouse after our first victory of July fourteenth, twenty twenty three. The attorneys made me wear a suit. I don't normally wear a suit, but they said you got to do it for the hearing, so I did. Our daughter Jessica is on my right, my beautiful ash Cindy on my left, and I am here because they mess with the wrong girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 1: Well, we need to do what we can to pursue justice, and that always needs to be the case. And as you point out, you know, politics having a Grace's law or whatever. We have a good constitutional system, but we don't have people that will follow the constitution. I've said this so many times. When you have people saying, let's have a constitutional conveission fix all this stuff, Mark Levin, you know, talking about doing It's like, no, No, who's going to be writing the new constitution. The people who won't follow the one that we've got right now. And the problem is moral. It is not legal. We have a good legal system. The problem is we've got immoral people who won't file that legal system. As John Adams said, this is this form of government is not going to work. For people that are not If it's not a moral people, if you don't have any self governance, if you are going to if it's just going to be dog eat dog, whatever anybody can get away with. They don't think they're ever going to be held accountable, not in this world and not in the next world. Well then you're not going to have a society where anybody's going to be interested in following the law. So you can pass all these laws and all these prohibitions and they will just swipe them away. I mean when we're talking earlier about what happened with the the Piza Act that was supposed to stop them from doing mass surveillance. Instead what they did was they turn it around and use that as a legal excuse, legal permission for them to spy on everybody, you know. And they actually ramped it up and did it in our faith after they had the law to prohibit it. And so that's when you have immoral people who are ruling your country. No law is going to stop them. It's just a piece of paper. And they will tell you it's just a piece of paper. I don't care what it is. Uh, you're going to have to you're gonna have to have that white pill. And that's where our hope is. You know, our hope is not in enforcing these people, but our hope to be good. We can't do that, but it is showing them the God that can make them good and they can change their life. And that's that's really the key thing.
Speaker 3: Right on.
Speaker 2: David H very well said, nice clothing.
Speaker 1: Well again, tell us a little bit more about your website, and of course people want to support you. You've got merchandise there and and a lot of other things. I got some print house of your of your website here. Tell us a bit about your your website there and and uh and what is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the website is our amazing Grace dot net. In the upper rating and corner, you can subscribe to our substack. That's the main tool I'm using to get the research out that I'm doing. Uh, if people want to contribute, you see, we have a gifts send goal. We do have merchandise. Now. We started some shirts. My daughter Jessica got is going to did a great job. It's it's the goal with these shirts is to get the message out. We receive five dollars a shirt. You're a vendor to do all this stuff. But what's cool about the shirts. I'm just actually going to grab a couple and show you so people can get a grip on what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and that's the key. You know, they are trying to do this on their own, and and it is very important what he's doing in terms of educating. Right well, you know, we don't know what it is. They can really blindside us, and they can blindside us with fear, with ignorance. They can get us redirected to the condition itself, so we don't look at what it is that they're giving us. It's very important, very important what you're doing.
Speaker 2: So when you wear these, you just so I would like to wear them in airports because you would, You're going to strike up conversations.
Speaker 3: There, you go.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: I like that. Then we have one for the way.
Speaker 1: Where people can't see this unvaccinated lives matter in the form of Black Lives Matter, and that's when will you survive a hospital stay, medical murder dot net. That's certainly good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. So those are the type of shirts you're going to see on the website. We have some ones that are emphasizing our beautiful daughter Grace too. But I want people to wear these things because everybody, you know, nobody is necessarily going to do what I'm doing. I get that. You know, I was at retirement, so I mean I have the time and the resources to be able to do this. And also God built me a certain way. He made me for a time such as this. But everybody can wear a shirt and then engage with the person in the grocery store. You know, what becomes our responsibility. We all have to do our part. That's what the parable. The talents is a boat.
Speaker 1: And they may not people may not even say anything to you about it. They just may look at that website there and go that website and look at it themselves. That's absolutely right. Well, that's very important, and again I'm so sorry for your loss, but thank you so much for what you're doing. And it's very important in terms of educating people so that they're not taking advantage of by the system, this horror predatory system that's been put in place that truly is evil and it is satanic. Thank you so much, Scott Cher and sorry about your daughter. Are amazing. Grace dot net or can go to dot com either one of them take the same place. Thank you so much, God, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We thank you God, bless you.
Speaker 3: David, the common man.
Speaker 1: They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 3: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com