Speaker 1: Alrighty, there's one thing that you should not do in twenty twenty five, and we are gonna talk about it today. God knows, I've done enough of it in my lifetime and I am tired of it. What is it? I'm gonna tell you on this Wednesday edition of the Corral Cast.
Speaker 2: Happy eighteen, Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged. It's the Corell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crall Cast. I am carell Happy? Is it? Wednesday? Wednesday, December eighteenth, So very glad you're joining me. Seven days from today it's Christmas, and fourteen days from today it's a new year. That's fabulous. Tomorrow is my last show of this year that will be live. There will be other shows posted best ofs and all of that, but that will be for the next two weeks. So there will be eight more shows this year, but they'll be best of Some of you may have seen him, some of you may have not, and if you did watch them, if you didn't, that's okay too, Patrons. This Sunday at five point thirty, we have a Patreon call, and I promise I won't be late. That's because maybe YouTube won't lock me out, and that's why we're late. YouTube kept saying I did not have permission to broadcast on this channel, and yet I do the same thing every single day. Haven't changed a setting, haven't changed a thing, But all of a sudden, you don't have permission to, you know, broadcast on this channel. So that was something sorry about that, all right, So you know these end of the year shows for me, I want to be a little looser. I don't know Donald Trump and blah blah blah. Yeah, I know. So the first thing I saw Wicked last night. I have a screener. Very political. It isn't easy being green. And of course I remember the storyline of Wicked, which is the Wicked Witch of the West is actually the hero of the story. She's actually the one that says, you, wizard, have no power, and you're trying to stop the animals from all talking, and you're trying to dumb down people and put them in cages. Sound familiar, so really good. I did not notice that it was almost three hours long. Jonathan Bailey, please marry me, just marry me. Just it's that simple. Cynthia Arrivo, I will be voting for you for a sag Actor Award and for Oscar and yeah, so it was wonderful. Glad, I'm glad I saw it. It was great fun. If you haven't seen it, see it. It's good fun. It's a musical. Ariana Grande is fabulous in it playing. I don't know if it's herself very self centered and narcissistic and all of that, but she's great. She's they're all great. Everybody's great. And now that I've seen how it was filmed, most of it was green screen. Most of those sets aren't even real. They didn't build them, so the actors really had to act because they were just standing in a green room. So really good. So yesterday I went to lunch at Dikon Vegan Sushi here in Vegas. Really great place. I love it. I try to once a week. A little expensive for lunch, but well because it's like twenty five thirty bucks when you're all told, but once a week it's my splurge. And I always have leftovers, so I have dinner as well, so that's, you know, still my fifteen dollars per meal thing. And it was great fun. A lady and I was talked to people and a lady next to me was writing in cursive and I told her that in just a few years, that's going to be like a you know, I don't know, forbidden language. What am I doing with this undone so far? Look at me, good Lord, showing you all my hairy chest. As I told her, I said, look, you know, that's that's going to be a forgotten art here soon. And she said, yeah, that's too bad. And I said that to I didn't think much about it. And then on social media this morning, someone said what things do you think they should teach in school that they don't and I said, cursive writing, civics, and cooking. I said those three things, well, I ignore. I did a firestorm of people saying cursive writing is not necessary. You know, we don't need to teach it anymore. We can type, we have computers, we have keyboards. Most of these morons are too stupid to understand that the power can be shut off, that computers can crash, phones can go dead, and you're gonna have to have a way to communicate, first of all, but second of all, that leads me to the topic I want to talk about today. From another post as well, Marcia Marcia Warfield posted the comic. She posted a thing and it mentioned, you know, religion and black people, and I said, yes, I said, and why is it that an oppressed people, black people still feel it necessary to oppress gay people within their ranks. You would think, being told that they are less than and being treated poorly as a culture, that they would treat everyone better, that they would want they would treat people the way they want to be treated. But instead, in the Black community, gay people are still picked on, frowned upon. It's called the down low. They can't even be open about it. And there's at least fifteen rap songs that I know of that are disparaging to gaze and yet I went through most of gay music and I never found one that was disparaging to blacks. And so I posted that. I said, yeah, I wish their religion didn't make them homophobia or homophobic as well because of a culture. Black culture is still very homophobic. Oh my god, that ignored it ignited a firestorm of comments, and as I started to try to comment back to some of these people, I thought to myself, what are you doing? First of all, you don't know who these people are. Why are you engaging them someone of my level, And I don't mean that to be narcissistic. I just mean that someone of my intelligence and my level should only engage in discourse with people who actually are interested in a discourse where I could change my mind or they could change their mind. You know, where two people can discuss a topic and then one person say, you know what, you're right. And I've done that many times. I said, you know what, I'm changing my opinion. You're right, you know, because that's the sign of an educated person, a person not afraid of saying they're wrong or saying that you're right. You've presented these facts to me, and I have changed my mind about it. So I started thinking, you know, it's the year end, and there are resolutions that people make. I make them on my birthday because that's my new year, but many people make them this time of year. It's a time of renewal, it's a time of looking forward. So I have the resolution to make your twenty twenty five so much better? Are you ready? Here? It is? I mean, this is it. Don't argue with idiots. Okay, say it with me. Come on, don't argue with idiots. People in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Billy Carrell who are liking and subscribing Babette Teresa Severe to say it with me. Don't argue with idiots. I realized this last year. Most of us spent the year arguing with fucking morons. Trump supporters. These people doesn't my mom would say, didn't have the sense God gave them. They're idiots, They're uneducated. And that goes back to the cursive writing. Schools have dumbed everything down. They don't teach civics, they don't teach algebra, they don't teach cursive You know, cursive writing has more to do than just communication. It's about motor skills, it's about comprehension, hand eye coordinate. It does a lot more than just teach you how to communicate. But you tell this to these people out there on the internet, then't nab because everyone's a fucking expert nowadays. So don't argue with idiots. If you are going to engage in an argument with someone, make sure you are doing it with someone that has enough sense to understand what you are saying to them. You know, the Democrats spent all of Kamala Harris's campaign trying to talk to Trump supporters and look where it got them nowhere. They should have fucking ignored the Trump supporters for the idiots that they are and say, yeah, we're gonna take care of you too, but you're just too stupid to talk to Oh Carrel, you can't say that. Yeah, you can't trust me. So don't argue with idiots. Don't argue with Trump's supporters. You're never going to change their mind ever. Don't argue with people about vaccines. They're idiots. Anyone that would argue with you about vaccines. Look, I say, be careful of them. You know what happened to me with the shingles vaccine. But make your own choices and pick your battles carefully. Don't argue with idiots. Stay with me in twenty twenty five, I will not argue with an idiot. Okay, stay with me, get after me. I will not argue with an idiots. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr El and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily.
Speaker 2: You're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 1: I don't want a lot for Christmas. I just want this song to end. I don't want a lot for Christmas. Mariah, you care, we go get a friend. I just want this song to end. It's not Christmas. Oh don't begin all? Never mind? Oh happy Happy Wednesday, the eighteenth, Yeah, eighteenth. We got seven days till it's Christmas. You know I'm not getting a lot of gifts this year. I know that because I've received nothing at my po box, nothing at my home, and I've only gotten two Christmas cards, and none from family. They're from listeners, which you all are family. I did get a gift from Randy Radar. Thank you Randy Radar for your Christmas gift?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: And who else did I get a gift from? That's about it. I don't know if my niece and nephew, if I've fallen onto the naughty list this year or what. But I normally get a package from my niece and a package from my nephew, and I haven't. I normally get cards. I got a card from my niece Heather.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And one other card from a listener, and that's Sibil Sybil Sibylla. I say, Sibylle. She probably pronounces her name Sybil, but I like pronouncing it Sibile because there's s y b I L L E. I know that's Sybil, but for me, it's Sibylle.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I haven't really gotten any cards. I haven't gotten any presents.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Steve will probably give me one maybe.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I know Christmas isn't about presence, but I gotta say this is the first year where I haven't really gotten any presents. Even a listener sent me a bunch of nuts one year and I used them all year long.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, no, no presence this year. No cards either. Someone just texted me this morning, Oh, I got your Christmas card. We're not sending any out this year. So many people are at sending out Christmas cards this year. I don't know if it's the expense, or maybe they don't feel like it, or they're or maybe they're doing it digitally. That's like cursive handwriting. Don't fucking send me a digital Christmas card? Okay, don't don't do it? You know, oh you the listeners? Can you know? That's sweet? You don't know my address and all that, but you know, if you are like a friend of over five years, and you know, if I've been to your house, there's a good thing. If I have been to your house, if I have eaten dinner with you, do not send me a fucking digital Christmas card. Okay, just don't send one. If you can't have something made from Walgreens for five dollars and ten dollars, or if you can't just go to the store after Christmas this year and buy the cards that have price for next year, or if you ain't got the seventy three cents for a stamp, okay, if you broke, you broke. Otherwise, send me a digital fucking Christmas card. I can't put that on the I can't put that on my buffet. I can't, you know, look at that. And I save all my Christmas cards. I save them all. I have them from years back. I save them every year. I wrap them with the Christmas stuff from that year I do. I save all my cards. I have many cards out right now. They're all from last year, last year, A lot of cards this year not many don't know why. So don't argue with idiots. And boy have I learned that to be true. So first of all, next year, we will not argue with Trump idiots. Kids, just don't don't engage. Second of all, social media. I know you want to answer some of these morons. I know you do. Don't. You don't know who they are, you don't know what their qualifications are. You're arguing with someone who is probably in a bot farm somewhere, So don't. And I believe you. I need to take my own advice because people will post stupid shit online and I will completely want to comment back at them. Don't do the Barber Streisand rule. Barbara Streisand posts on social media. She never responds to anybody's post at all. If you want to post on social media, post, but don't respond to people because you don't know who they are and they're probably idiots. It's like being a vegan. I am tired of being having veganism be like the scourge of humanity. Online people openly insult you for being a vegan and they try to post all this. Oh, the keyto diet is the way I've been on the keyto diet for eight years and I will. My blood work is fabulous, that's fine, But in twenty years, you're gonna fucking drop dead. Oh well, I've been on the carnivore diet for eighteen months. My doctor says, keep going. Well, both you and your doctor are idiots. Just because they have a PhD don't make them smart. So that's another topic that I am no longer going to engage people. I am going to live my life as a vegan. I am going to encourage everyone to be a vegan, but I am no longer going to argue with people over the fact that veganism is the only way to save the planet. I will put that information out there, but if they disagree, I'm not going to engage them because they're too fucking stupid. All the data is out there. Every day, another news story comes out about plant based diet, plant based diet. Even the United States, the people who recommend our diet and our guidelines to the government have now said plant based diet and that all but killed them to do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I am not going to argue with people anymore that being a vegan is the best thing to do for your body and for the planet and for the world. I'm not going to argue with people who say, oh, I can't be a vegan. That's fucking bullsh of course you can, you know, so there's no more of that. I will put the information out there. I will try to convince people. I will show them how wonderful it is. I will tell them the facts about being a vegan and a plant based diet. But I will not engage on social media with these a holes that seem to think they know what's best, because I know what's best and not just for me. I am an expert on diet, and I will tell you, as an expert, someone who has studied it for thirty years, plant based diet the only way to go. If you don't agree with me, that's just your ignorance, okay, And I'm sorry if you feel I'm calling you ignorant. If you're a listener, I'm sorry. If you don't agree that a plant based diet is best for yourself and the planet, then you are ignorant to the facts. And I am not going to argue with you about those facts anymore. I'm just going to present them. I'm gonna present the facts. I'm gonna tell you how to use the facts. I'm not gonna argue facts. That's what people do these days, and it doesn't help anybody. They argue facts. Oh, cursive writing, we don't need it, Yes we do. If you don't believe we do, then you don't know facts. Veganism, Oh, you're crazy, but no, it is the only diet to sustain the planet. No, Vegans don't eat or kill more animals because of plants and pastures and all of that. No, because all of your animals eat vegan food. Okay, so you're killing twice as many as I am. So I'm not gonna argue with idiots about that anymore. What are some of the other things we're not gonna argue with idiots about in twenty twenty five. I'd love to hear your comments down below. We're not gonna argue with Trump supporters because they're morons and there's no point. We're not gonna argue veganist. We're not going to argue about things like cursive writing. We're not gonna argue about gun control. There's no argument there any person that doesn't believe that we should ban assault weapons and ultimately ban everything. But hunting rifles, period, end of story. If you don't believe that, then you're not paying attention to the facts. You don't know the facts, and there is see because arguing with idiots means that there are two sides to everything, or that there's another opinion on this, and that's the problem. They want to argue stuff where there is no second opinion. Donald Trump is a rapist, criminal, insurrectionist trader. If you follow him, you are in a cult. By definition. I'm not gonna argue that with you because you're in a cult and you're too stupid to understand. Well, Correll, the way you make stupid people smart is to present that they don't want them. I am Karellan. You want to fun unheard any buddy? Well, see you tomorrow for the last show of the year. Woo of the last live Let me reasearch and we'll see you something. All of my patrons dot com forward lash really Carrel until then, Ah, sorry for being late. Hey Carrell here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Carrel. That's Patreon dot com, Forward slash, Really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and supports the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Well that just shows you how dumb I am. I had one more segment to do. I'm so ready to be out of here. I am so ready to be gone that I've oh yeah no, but I started late. My clock said, you know, eleven o'clock, so that would tell me I'm done, but no, you started nine minutes late, boob. Sorry about that. Well good, that gave me more time to chat with my chatters. They're all corell be careful. Trump will lock you up. He is suing another newspaper. Uh. He is going to try to silence the press. That's why people like me are so important. That's why you should support me at patreon dot com for It's leash, really, Carrell, because you know there has to be voices out here that dissent. You know. No, look, I'm not gonna argue policy of all of his policies are going to be horrible for the people. He will not do one good policy. I'm not gonna argue that those are facts. This show is gonna do with the facts in twenty twenty five, and we're gonna have fun with the facts. We're not going to argue the facts. We're not gonna be up. You know what. My whole goal for the next year is to be happier in spite people were happy at Auschwitz. Oh God, someone's gonna misquote me on that. But what I meant was in their own way, the people there would find a little happiness in some way, you know, They had musicians that actually played in the barracks with makeshift instruments because it gave them joy. They had children there, and they played with those children and tried to make those children smile. They even though they were in the beliefekest, most horrible place on the planet, they tried tried to find something, some sort of happiness to hold on to. Now, granted, they weren't running around smiling, singing, having a happy time, but they did try to not They wrote, they wrote poems, they wrote songs, they wrote, they did things to try to make themselves forget about the horror. Maybe I'm not I was wrong to say they were happy. They weren't happy, but they did stuff in prison camps to try to alleviate the horror, you know, because no one wants to feel horrible all at the time. And so in twenty twenty five, I personally this is my personal goal. I personally am going to try to be happier, which means not arguing with idiots because it gets you so wound up and you just wonder, how did they get so st stupid? And what we know how they got so stupid? Republicans wanted them done, so they took everything that we needed to know out of school. That's how they got so stupid. Television became the most stupid medium on the planet. Television used to teach you things. HBO Max just canceled Sesame Street. Okay, canceled Sesame Street. They got fifteen thousand shows on there about gun, gun violence, cops. Whatever. Canceled Sesame Street. And you know what else. None of the streaming services carry works by people like Pierre Piolo, Paciolini, Stanley Kubrick, the greatest film, Charlie Chaplin, the greatest filmmakers of all time. You have to go over to the Criterion Channel or to other things like that to find regular streaming services which could have all the greatest films, films that taught us things, film that moved us, the China syndrome, so many things. Silkwood. You can't find those, real art, real cinema, real movies. You can't find online. You'll find the blockbusters and these big movies with the big stars. But art films, films that challenge you, films that educate you. Now they're all but gone. So we know how we got here. Okay, we know. If you're over forty you watched it happen. But now the question is what to do while we're here, And what we do is try to be happy from this moment on. So arguing with idiots. It just doesn't like at the park. You know me, for a while I was arguing at the park with the maggots and all that. Now for just let them go on their happy, little uninformed way. Now, that doesn't mean give up your passions. That doesn't mean let disinformation flourish. That's not what it means. If you want to post the truth, if you want to post the facts, if you want to say those things in your real life, great. But I found myself at the grocery store when people were talking before the election, I love Trump. He's going to lower grocery prices. I found myself getting in their face. No he's not. He's gonna do a tar if it's gonna and why they still went off and voted for Donald Trump. Nothing I say is going to change the Trump supporter's mind, just like nothing I say is going to change your mind. To become a vegan, you have to find that moment yourself. Now I can inspire you to become a vegan. I can inspire you to research topics. It says, at the end of every one of my shows, do your own research. Don't take my word for it. It says that at the end of every one of my shows, do your own research. If I bring up a topic that you want to know more about, go find out about it. If I'm wrong in some way, let me know. But arguing with idiots, don't do it. Don't do it. And by the way, this includes family members. We all have family members that are just so fucking stupid. We wonder how you share DNA. I mean all of us, really we do. We've all got those relatives that you wonder, did you really come out of my family structure? Is it? You know? Is this? Are we really related? Because they're just there are I don't want to say they're dumb as rocks. Rocks may have more intelligence than they do. Stop arguing with them. Stop it. Whether it's if you have a husband that that's stupid or that that or a wife, then maybe you should, you know, look at a divorce. But if it's family members, you know, cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, whatever, it's like some of you have relatives that are Trump supporters. Next year, if they bring up anything, just say not talking to you about it, don't want to hear it, don't want to argue about it, don't want to talk about it. Just shut them down. Say no, I'm not going to talk about it at Christmas dinner next week. If people start talking about change the subject, because they're not going to change your mind, you ain't gonna change theirs, and the argument will just be stupid. Don't do it. Don't do it because honey, I don't know about you, but I'm so ready. I am ready. I am ready for the joy that planet Earth can bring while it's still here. I am ready. I'm sixty two. I ain't got but ten twenty thirty years left. I don't know how many been thinking a lot about death. That's because my dad died December twenty seventh and my mom December twenty eighth, or is it the twenty eighth and twenty ninth. I have to look it up. But in between Christmas and New Years is when my mom and dad died. Another reason I want the time off, you know. And my mom died at seventy one, that's like ten years from where I'm at now, nine years my dad died in his fifties, So I'd like to spend whatever time I have left not arguing with idiots entertaining you all. Next year, I'm making a movie, mark my words. Next year, I'm doing several things. First making a movie and then releasing a new single February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November. I am releasing nine singles. I'm starting in March. Sorry, Nine singles next year March April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November. Nine. Nine singles? Is that? Nine? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November. Yeah. Nine. And I'm gonna make a movie. I don't care if it's a student film. I don't care if it's an inependent film I make myself. I don't care if it's a film for YouTube. I'm making a movie next year because I've never done it, and it's time I do the things I want to do. Hopefully, next year I'll take the show to Iron, maybe Media Mexico, maybe part of an Arta, maybe Toronto. I'd like to take the show to places that I'm interested in moving in do my weathering the future. Say, what do you want to do this? I know it's not high on your list to argue with anything. All right now I ask carel because you want to be fuckybody. Well, see you tomorrow again. But those are in the second round, third sex almost but thanks for doing so, glad you did.
Speaker 3: It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 2: Yours. Listen daily to the.
Speaker 3: Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to
Speaker 3: The corell cast on your favorite streaming service.