Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis Gold a dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard Genesis Gold Group, the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis Gold ir a dot com. Excited a visit right now with a very funny stand up comic, Tyler Walsh, and he is going to be in Sue Falls tonight. Tyler, thank you for taking the time to chat with me.
Speaker 1: How you doing, man, Hey John, how are you? Thanks for letting me call in. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he's on the road right now, So keep your hands at ten and two and be safe. But we're gonna we're gonna see it tonight at the Trio Jazz Club in Sioux Falls for their second comedy night. And they did another one of these and it was sold out and people loved it. So they're like, Okay, we got to outdo the last one. How do we make it better? And they go, I know how we do it. We call in Tyler Walsh.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm looking big forward to it.
Speaker 2: It is going to be so much end definitely.
Speaker 1: The jazz aspect is going to be cool too. I don't think I've ever been to a jazz club or even a music club.
Speaker 2: Well, this will be really fun. So Trio Jazz Club Tonight, featuring Nathan Holtz as the host, Eric the Green is the opener, and Tyler Walsh, the gentleman we're talking to right now, is the headliner. Now are you in Omaha or Lincoln? Where are you based out of? Tyler?
Speaker 1: I'm based out of Omaha. I have been for about five years originally. And I look at.
Speaker 2: And I knew you were somewhere in Nebraska, but for whatever reason, my brain wouldn't tell me which place. So Omaha. And you do quite a bit of stand up comedy and on social media, people if they're not following you, they should be on all of the different social media's. Which one is the most popular one for people to follow you.
Speaker 1: On TikTok, for sure, would probably be my I have a very Midwest TikTok. Oh, Yeah, that's where a lot of the Tri state area seems to be good with my TikTok.
Speaker 2: And it is such a fun page to follow. And I don't spend a lot of time on TikTok. But every time I get in there and get on TikTok, I see your tiktoks. What do you call them? Ticks or talks? I don't even know what they're called. What are they called videos? I guess is there a name for him? Like on Twitter? Their tweets?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: Is it a talk? Okay? Well, I like your talks on tiktoks.
Speaker 1: For me, it's just a short video. Yeah, I have a good flang for it.
Speaker 2: I mean neither, but they're fun and you make it so much fun. And again, I had a chance to see you at Snowjam Comedy Festival many many many years ago, and then we've worked together a couple of times. Every time I see you do stand up comedy, I laugh so hard because your your stories are so relatable, even if it's something that I've never done before. Just hearing you talk about the fun things that you've done. You do a really good job, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate it. You were actually the first person you put together the first two shows I ever had line.
Speaker 2: No kidding, Well, you did a good job, so I get to take credit for all of your success. Then, thank you. No, he's a funny, funny guy, and like I said, I had a chance to work with him numerous times. And again, if you are in Sioux Falls tonight, if you have the opportunity to go and laugh your butt off, this would be a good show to go do that at. And tickets are available, I'm gonna throw a link online and make it really really easy to find. And then what are some of the other fun things you have coming up? Because your schedule is just kind of getting filled up, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, I've got I've the next couple of the next couple months, I'm on the road a lot, doing some plus and then we're getting the kind of private season, so I'm going to be doing a lot of like Farmers co Op Christmases and things like that.
Speaker 2: If there's somebody listening that's going, hey, we've got a Christmas party we're trying to put together, and they're trying to find somebody, I suggest Tyler. He's a funny dude, because you do such a good job. And here's one of the things that I love about it. It's not a dirty show. You know, I'm a clean comic as well, And you know I'm not saying that you're just a clean comic, because you know you're you're a comic comic. But a lot of the stuff that you do is you know, it's very family friendly, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I yep. And I credit that to my years as a rodeo clown because nobody ever let me say out for it at the County Fair rodeo. Yeah, so it's just easy to be queen on stage.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And that's the same with me all the years on the radio. I can't talk that way on the radio, so it's really easy for me when I'm at work on stage to kind of keep that same mindset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once we hang out, then we're going to start cussing.
Speaker 2: Well, you keep it between the lines on the way to town. I'm excited for you to be in Sue Falls tonight. If people want to follow you on TikTok for the ticks or the talks or whatever they're called, how do they find you? What do they look for on TikTok?
Speaker 1: I am Tyler Walsh Comedy on all the social media and that's my website name, and yeah, that's where you can find me, Tyler wallsh Comedy.
Speaker 2: And you can find him in Sue Falls tonight at the Trio Jazz Club that's in downtown Soux Falls. If you've never been there, make tonight the first night to get out and check it out again. It's on Main Street and Sue Falls. I'll give you the address and all the information. I've got all of that link at Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls Comedy, and I'm also going to share that at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook slash Suit Falls News.
Speaker 1: And Something you Should Know.
Speaker 2: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com