Speaker 1: You're listening to the This Is How We See It podcast with your host Eric Lee. Thanks for tuning in and don't forget to subscribe. Now here's Eric.
Speaker 2: Joe Kent said point blank when he resigned. By the way, the day he resigned, he retained highest level security clearance. They tried to tell you, oh, he was a leaker, he was under investigation. Was a lie. They admitted it was a lie. He wasn't under investigation by the FBI. Untrue. And you know it's untrue because he held his security clearance till the day he left the building. So there's no intelligence in the US government that Joe Kent couldn't see none. He was one of the most informed people in the world. And his conclusion was there's something weird going on here. And one of the clues is the butler shooting. The shooting in the summer of twenty twenty four during the presidential election, where President Trump was shot in the ear by a gunman a little over one hundred yards away in the roof of a building called Thomas Crooks. And according to Joe Kent, who would know that investigation was closed before it pursued every possible lead We can be fairly confident that Thomas Crooks pulled the trigger. We cannot be confident at all that he acted alone. And of course we can't know because that investigation was shut down. That's what he said. And Joe Kent, you can dismiss as a wacko or a trader, but you can't say he doesn't know what he's talking about. And you can't say the Trump administration didn't trust him with all available US intelligence until the day he left. You can't say that because they did. He has said out loud he thinks the failure to investigate the Butler's shooting, the shooting of are now President Donald Trump? And why wouldn't they investigate that, by the way, that alone is baffling. Why wouldn't they release all the information they have about Thomas Crooks. They haven't Why it was alone? Gunman wanted to tell us all you know, but they haven't. Why. He believes that is connected to the control that Israel has over the United States government, the demonstrable control. He said that. He also pointed to a couple of pretty shocking violations of the President's personal security by the Secret Service. They allowed things to happen that never happen around a president. Now, maybe they were mistakes, you want to think they were. But who's been fired at the Secret Service over those mistakes. No one that we're aware of. There's not been a wholesale reordering of the Secret Service. Their job is to protect the president, the elected president of the United States, And you do that not just because you love the president, but because our entire system hangs on the idea that the people get to choose their president and he can't be removed by force. That's democracy. If you could just take out the president by force, then how was democracy real? People choose someone that larger forces don't like and they kill him, then you don't have a democracy. So protecting the life of the president is essential to the functioning of our system. And yet on at least two occasions they've proven that they haven't been able to do that. And yet has there been an investigation into that. Has anyone been fired over that? No. Now, those of us who don't work there have no real idea what that means. But someone who just worked there until the other day, Joe Kent said, I think that may be related to our inability to say no to Israel. Now maybe Joe Kent's a total wacko, in which case, why was he head of the counter Terrorism Center for the Trump administration. That's another question. But let's just say it's a total wacko. But what's the answer? The facts, the known facts, have never been explained. And at this point, watching Israel once again, not for the first time, hardly for the first time, short circuit American diplomacy. The expressed will of the American president elected by the rest of US, to have some foreign country of nine million people to say no, exercise veto power over our president short circuit our interests. This is bad for us. We're doing it any way because Benjamin ETNYA, who wants to you see that enough times? This is again, not the first time we've seen this. It's not the tenth time we've seen this. We've seen it generationally. You have to ask what is this and you have to find out and you have to air it publicly because it has to end. We cannot be a free and prosperous country until we are a sovereign country. What does that mean? Our leaders elected by us have to be able to make decisions in our interests, not to the exclusion of everyone else. You don't have to end other people's civilizations in order for your own country to prosper. It doesn't work that way. But you have to put your people's best interests first, or it's not a legitimate system. And if there is another country and an arrangement with an other country that's preventing you from doing that, you have to fix it. And then there are also moral questions if that partner, your closest to Allah. The only democracy in the Middle East is killing kids in Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, Iran and doing so without apology. If it's committing war crimes every single day for years with your money and your weapons, at some point you're implicated in those crimes and you have to stop that too. It's all bad, there's no upside. Where's the upside? And so the United States has to and hopefully the first thing we do when and if this war is resolved is detached from Israel, not declare war on Israel or treat Israel as an enemy. They may treat us as an enemy, as they have before when they tried to sink the US Liberty an American naval vessel, a surveillance vessel. They treat us as an enemy. We don't have to treat them as an enemy, however, and we shouldn't, but we should treat them like we eat every other country, as an ally, but with restrictions and reservations and red lines. No, you can't act against our interest, and this distancing should begin with a total end of aid of any kind, military or economic to Israel by the US government and people who love Israel, some of whom.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to play all of that. That was Tucker Carlson, who, as you know, was a staunch supporter of the president, and now because of what's happening, he also has voters remorse. Tucker says it was staged. If you heard it him early on in the video, he talks about the Buttoner shooting and how he thinks it was staged, and that is something that people have been saying since it happened. I know you've heard that before. I think it's strange that if he was shot in the ear, if you see his ear, there's nothing wrong with it. It doesn't even look like it was shot. Now, y'all know, I am not a conspiracy theorist. Y'all know I do not get into conspiracies, but when something's odd, you know, I think that it is worth looking into. And I think that it's just odd to me that the ear looks perfect. I saw a post someone put They put the president's ear beside the ear of a man who really was shot in the ear, and you could tell that this guy was shot in the ear, and the other ear looked perfect. So again, I'm not saying, you know, I'm you know again, I'm I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but something does kind of seem to be a little bit odd here. Thanks for tuning into the show. Welcome to it. My name is Eric Lee, and I thank you once again for spending a little bit of your time with me. I'm going to play another video here and I want you to listen to this.
Speaker 3: Everywhere you look in this administration, there are irresponsible people making terrible decisions on life or death matters. And thanks to the major debacles of Pete Hegxith and Christy Noman Pambondi and Cash Mattel, keeping everybody occupied. Robert F. Kennedy Junior, the leading who leads the Department of Health and Human Services, has mostly been off the front pages, but make no mistake, his department has done serious long term damage to American health and safety, and things could get a lot worse. Just since he's been in office, Kennedy has overseen the country's largest measles outbreak since before. We eliminated the virus in the year two thousand for all effective purposes, it was gone from the United States. Last year, three people, including two school aged children, died from it. This year, measles cases are rising faster. The epicenter is now in Utah, where there have been nearly six hundred confirmed cases of measles, surpassed only by South Carolina and Texas, where just last year dozens of kids wound up in the hospital with both measles and signs of liver damage. Liver damage because they took cod liver oil that RFK Junior recommended as a cure for measles instead of a proven vaccine. There is no cure for measles. There is only the vaccine, which is ninety seven percent effective. But RFK Junior doesn't like vaccines, and so that shows up in everything the HHS touches. Today, the Washington Post reports that the CDC is burying a public health report that was supposed to have been published two weeks ago, a report that showed the ongoing success of the COVID vaccine. According to whistleblower scientists. The report says quote, the COVID nineteen vaccine cut the likelihood of emergency department visits and hospitalizations for healthy adults last winter by about half. Apparently, the CDC director had concerns about the methodology which has been used to evaluate the flu vaccine for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Sok Jr. Who is the Secretary of Health and Human Services, has said that you can prevent measles with cod liver oil. Doctor Edward Janoff studied complications associated with measles back when he was an Infectious Disease Fellow in the late nineteen eighties. As part of his research, he helped care for hundreds of patients in the Philippines and Thailand who suffered from measles. Some experienced challenging and heartbreaking complications, ranging from breathing difficulties to diarrhea and even to death. Janoff's guidance about measles is utterly clear. The best treatment for measles is not to get measles, and the best way not to get measles is to get the vaccine now. This man is an infectious disease expert at UC Health, University of Colorado Hospital and the Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center, and a professor of Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, and Immunology at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. And As measles cases continue to rise, misinformation about ways to prevent and treat measles is spreading to doctors in Texas, where the largest measles outbreak is taking place. Now are seen some children who are suffering from vitamin A toxicity. Too much vitamin A in people who do not have vitamin A deficiency, which is a very which is very uncommon in the US, can cause liver damage and other medical problems. The experts say, get your children the measles vaccine. That's the best way to not get you heard them say. The best way to fight measles is not to get it, and the best way to not get it is to be vaccinated. In a as RFK has stated, does not prevent measles. And as a matter of fact, as you were seeing he is now seeing children. Texas is now seeing children who are suffering from vitamin A toxicity, because if you're not vitamin A deficient, you should not be taking extra vitamin A. Listen to the experts. Listen to the scientists. Now, y'all know what I say. I've said this from the start and I'm going to say it again. I think it's a parent's right. I think it's a parent's choice. But be informed, be well informed. Don't think that giving your child vitamin A is going to stop them from getting measles. That's all I'm gonna say. And while we're on the topic of RFK, which is this story is crazy to me. But you know, the New York Post is reporting that RFK claims that he once stopped on the side of the road to cut off the penis of a dead raccoon. I am not lying to you. I cannot make this up. Go look it up for your self. This is what the New York Post is reporting, not me. The bizarre account by the nation's top civilian health official was unearthed in the new book OURFK Junior, The Fall and Rise, authored by the Post owned Isabelle Vinson, who grew up, I'm sorry, who drew upon a wide range of sources, including private journals. He penned while living in New York City between nineteen ninety nine and two thousand and one. Here is what he says. I was standing in front of my parked car on I six't eighty four cutting the penis out of a I'm sorry, I'm I'm sorry. Okay, okay. I was standing in front of my car on I six point eighty four cutting the penis out of a road killed raccoon, thinking about how weird some of my family members have turned out to be family members. But you're cutting the penis out of a dead raccoon.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: My kids waited patiently in the car, he noted, later telling People Magazine he collected the raccoons genitals so he could study them later. What in the pet cemetery is going on here? Then, upon learning a well carcass had washed ashore on nearby Squaw Island, the elder Kennedy made a beeline for the beach and proceeded to decapitate the beast with a chainsaw. So he's cutting penises off of raccoons, dead raccoons, and now he is taking a chain saw to the head of a well carcass. He then strapped the whale's enormous knogging to the roof of the family mini van with a bungee cord, intending once again to bring it home to study, grossing out the family and his pursuit of dead animal knowledge. This is the guy that the President picked to run our Health and Human Services Department. Do you know how many times I have been on the road driving and I have indeed seen a dead raccoon, But I have never thought, hmm, there's a dead raccoon. I need to study its penis. If y'all don't think that that is just the most bizarre thing I have ever heard in that's some pet I don't I don't even I don't even know, guys, that's some that. That sounds like some Jeffrey Dahmer stuff.
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 1: I'm just like some Jeffrey Dauber stuff, anyway. Reports in early twenty twenty six suggest that around nine to ten American scientists, including several linked to NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory or JPL and nuclear research, have died or gone missing under mysterious circumstances since twenty twenty three. The White House has acknowledged these reports and promise to investigate the situation. HM Michael David Hicks died in July twenty twenty three at fifty nine, listed as natural causes cardiovascular disease, but the case remained open in some records. Monicicaiza missing since June twenty twenty five after going on a hike in the Angelus National Rainforest. So she went on a hike and never came back. Frank Mywald died in July twenty twenty four. No cause of death or opt or autopsy was publicly reported. Carl Grillman reported shot and killed on his porch in February twenty twenty six. Anthony Chavez and Melissa Cassias both disappeared in twenty twenty five after leaving their homes without essential items, meaning like wallet, phone, like clothes, like stuff that you know, if we are going on a trip and we're gonna be gone, we would take. But they just disappeared and didn't take doesn't there's no signs that they took anything. General Michael Neil McCaslin disappeared in February twenty twenty six from his home. Oh My. Many of the individuals were engaged in sensitive fields, including defense systems, space technology, nuclear research, and the Dart mission. While local authorities have not officially linked these cases, the pattern has triggered speculation regarding espionage or a potential threat to national security. Several like Chavez and Cassias, vanished without taking personal items like wallets or phones. Now that's indeed odd. People. Now again, y'all know, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but even I would say that something like that is odd. That is a very odd thing. I have one more video for you to look at. Here it goes.
Speaker 4: Hey, everyone, we are here with the esteemed ranking member of our Judiciary Committee, the great constitutional scholar, Jamie Raskin, who is the Congressman for Maryland. And today you filed a bill that many of us co sponsored. Tell us a little bit about this bill.
Speaker 5: And thank you for joining me. A Congressman Stansbury, Hello to my friends in New Mexico and everywhere across the country. Look, the twenty fifth Amendment, which everybody's talking about, is all about continuity in office and the stability of the government. And the first provision is about what happens if the presidency's vacant. The second provision is about what happens if the vice presidency's vacant. The third provision I think of is the kolonoscopy provision because it says the president can voluntarily temporarily turn over power. But the fourth provision is the one everybody's talking about. Section four is about what happens if the president is unable for physical reasons or mental or cognitive reson.
Speaker 4: Mental or cognitive let's emphasize that piece.
Speaker 5: What if the president cannot satisfy the duties of the office and discharge the powers and duties of office, And it says the vice president and a majority of the cabinet can act to transfer the powers to the vice president. Everybody seems to know that. But there's another little known part which says or the vice president and a body set up by Congress can make the same judgment. And since nineteen sixty seven, Congress has never set up the other body called for by the Constitution in the twenty fifth Amendment, And so we're setting that body up.
Speaker 4: And I just want to emphasize that this is really about Congress asserting its constitutional authority. The twenty fifth Amendment was established after JFK died. It set up and clarified the line of succession if a president is incapacitated. Many of us feel like he is incapacitated in the present moment, but it's not clear what happens if the president can tests a vice is it inner cabinets call on him to step down? And this is really about Congress asserting our authority under the twenty fifth Amendment and saying we'll create a bipartisan body that will ultimately make that determination. It would require a cognitive test. What else would it require?
Speaker 5: Right, Well, let me just let me just add one detail, Melanie, to what you just said, because under the twenty fifth Amendment, if the president, if the vice president and a majority of the cabinet act, or the vice president a majority of our new body act, still the president can say no, no, everything's fine, and would need to be overruled by a two thirds vote of the House and the Senate. So it's you know, it's not a perfect arrangement for our situation if people are going to act with their partisan blinders on. But the new body at least would interpose some objectivity. Would be composed of doctors, psychiatrist, cognitive scientists, but also veterans, of executive branch of government, former presidents, vice president's attorneys general, Secretaries of Defense, Treasury, surgeon generals, and so on. So it calls for those people to be able to meet in the event of a real crisis. It's serious business. This is not just for Donald Trump. This is a permanent standing body that should have been set up long ago so we can rectify that oversight and also deal with a very serious crisis. Is that people are flipping out all over the country, as you know.
Speaker 1: So that is the twenty fifth Amendment, and it basically says when the president is unfit to serve in office, he can be removed. And so I know y'all have heard a lot of people talk about needing to invoke the twenty fifth Amendment. So these two Congress people are trying to to get that together. Now, as you hear, is gonna take like two thirds right now, I know they don't have two thirds. Maybe in November they may, but I think and it's it really is a shame to even be thinking about this. And you heard him say, you know that this new he talked about the new body you know that could be formed. It's never been done. They never you know, there's you know, the twenty fifth happened after JFK, but they've never taken the steps. They've never talked about the steps you know, for it until now. And you know, there are a lot of people that are saying that this president, that something's wrong. You know. It really is a shame. It really is a shame. And and like I've told you guys before, I've been under Republican presidents and haven't liked what they did. But I've never thought of one as being unable or unfit to uh, you know, uh do his duties. I've never you know, I've never thought about that until you know now. Some I don't know, guys, I don't know. I y'all know, I come on here just about every week and I talk about where I just think that we are sinking so far, that we are sinking so far, and maybe it is time, you know. And again, I don't know if they would have two thirds today to do it. They may have two thirds in November after the midterms. They may, but I think that most of us and not all of us, because I keep seeing people on social media saying he's doing a great job. I just don't know how you guys think that he's doing such a great job. I just I don't see it. And so maybe it is time and and it's sad, and I think it would be a sad day in this country to have to invote the twenty fifth Amendment. Not because you disagree with someone politically, you know what I'm saying, Like because you know somebody you know, vetold something that you want. It doesn't have anything to do with that. But I just fear that if we keep the status quo, that something is just I don't know. I just think that we keep seeking further and further. Well that's my show. Thank you guys for tuning in. We'll see you next week. Bye for now.
Speaker 2: Is noticing.
Speaker 4: Holle It
Speaker 2: Someone