Speaker 1: One one with Lichtaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Are another quick reminder. Throw a vote in for you say we played this morning. That vote could win you Trans Siberian Orchestra tickets. Yeah, you're voting for which you two song you want to hear played at nine o'clock. The one with the most votes will play it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So get that vote in jur facebook page. Somebody wins TSO tickets.
Speaker 1: It's good to a place called Wellsville, Utah. I like what they're doing with their fire department there. What are they doing, uh for ongoing training? They have cut a deal with land developers and property owners that have condemned or or closed upon or slated for demolition properties to utilize those for training purposes. I catch them on fire and then put them out. Well you could do that or you know, simulate rescues or what ever need to be done, you know, and tough. So they're doing that and then they get to burn the houses down. Dog and if they get to burn them down, accomplishing what ultimately is slated for these properties in the end anyway, saving you know money there for other people. And at the same time receiving crucial training that is needed, i'd be great.
Speaker 2: Or if they let you crush it in the fire truck, how Actually, no, you don't think you want to do that because you know, you spend a lot of time cleaning that thing up and it has important equipment on.
Speaker 1: I don't think you want to go through a house in it. Firefighters do bust their asses on keeping those vehicles just I mean, oh yeah, I think that's got to be one of the main rules.
Speaker 2: Not main rules, but that has to be a rule of Hey, you will represent this fire truck like it's you know, I want it to be beautiful.
Speaker 1: Which do you think is more pressure on them? And I can't speak to this because I'm not a firefighter. If it's your turn to cook the firehouse meal, to make sure that it's what it needs to be to feed the troops, ye keep that engine, speaking span, I think keeping.
Speaker 2: The engine would be oh, because yeah, you really have to be a good cook to be a fireman. I think that a lot of times they have one individual that takes care of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This statistic sucks just released the brand new State of the Market real Estate report. This comes out every year from the National Association of Realtors. What do you think the average age of a home buyer is? Right now? Average age of a home buyer?
Speaker 2: And you said it sucks, so we're gonna say older, obviously, thirty two?
Speaker 1: Way off. I have no idea fifty six years old. Seriously, how depressing is that if you are a younger person and I feel right now, I know, and it's but would love nothing more than to be able to buy a house like a lot of us had the luxury of being able to do. A lot of them don't want to because they can't. And that's why this number sucks. You're going at it all wrong. I'm not, dude.
Speaker 2: A lot of these kids have done the math and they say, I'd rather not be taken care of broken pipes and mowing yards and this, that and the other.
Speaker 1: I will rent. I think we're both saying the same thing, but different ways. Here, Taco, the point in this number is is you've got to wait so late now to even have the money to buy a house that when you are that age of the folks you're talking to, you can't blame them one bit for saying the hell with that. It's fifty six. Japan has taken a hard line against a cyclists who used their telephones while behind uh we're on the seat and commanding their bicycles, including jail time.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen you know, the bicyclists that you know are taking up a portion of the road on weekends and that people have a problem with them, and it's back and forth.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting into that cannon. You want to put them in jail? No, have you ever seen them on their on a phone? I haven't. I guess in Japan they have an issue that has that came to be when a lot of people started using their bicycles back during the pandemic and got in the habit of using their phones at the same time, now that there's a lot of people back on the roadways and whatnot, this is causing issues. So they've taken a hard light stance. You could end up, yeah, with six months in jail and a fine of one hundred thousand yen which is about six hundred and fifty five bucks. Where do they put your bike when they throw you in jail?
Speaker 2: You got like, do you put that with your your your possessions?
Speaker 1: You get it when you are released right along with the eight dollars and thirty seven cents if you get your wristwatched.
Speaker 2: If you're going to be on your phone, just have one air pod in or whatever thing, because I don't think you can legally have two, but have one earbud or air pod, whatever you want to call it in and that way you're not technically holding a phone, which seems to be their problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's seems a little extreme. Yeah, a little extreme. They're sending the message. I guess it's now in effect as of this past Friday. The BBL chair.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been giggling about this thing ever since you teased it.
Speaker 1: BBL in this case stands for Brazilian butt Lift. Oh, Miami, Florida, in case you didn't know, this is the US capital of the Brazilian butt lift procedure, whether you have it done legitimately or in a storage unit. Uh huh, there is a need post BBL procedure to relieve pressure on your posterieir posterior. Oh you mean, like h It's basically a lawn chair with a big hole cut in it where you're newly your new addition on the trunk is able to fall through and not. Do you have a picture of this, because I'm I'm a little a Brazilian butt lift. You take fat from other parts of your body, it's injected into your butt to make it look exactly. I've seen many of those butts. The butts are apparently very very sore after this procedure and hard to sit down.
Speaker 2: So you got an assless chair basis, Yes, if you have a roid, you sit on a pillow.
Speaker 1: There's multiple listings in the Miami Facebook marketplace for BBL chairs, whether you want to buy them or rent them.
Speaker 2: Look, I already had my Brazilian butt left. I don't need the chair anymore, but you might.
Speaker 1: I have more on our Facebook page if you want some visuals there.
Speaker 2: That's kind of that's crosser and the toilet because that's basically what. Yeah, I'm honestly I'm not a fan of those butt dude.
Speaker 1: Some of them are so over the top, you know. The first thing that comes to my mind when you see some of these pictures is like, are you even able to fly with that? Because I mean, how would you sit in the seat? How it's too big? Yeah? That I don't get it.
Speaker 2: And then the pro is when you see somebody with that big old butt, like walking in. I'm not talking about somebody who's just heavy. I'm talking about where they got a butt left and they've done it on purpose. Yes, and you see him in like you know, spandex or whatever, and you.
Speaker 1: Automatically you can't help it.
Speaker 2: I had it yesterday where I was walking in Where was I walking in?
Speaker 1: Oh Costco.
Speaker 2: I'm walking out actually, and I see somebody coming towards me. I'm like, wow, that's a hippie one there, and all of a sudden she went past, and your damn well. I turned around and a guy looked at me and he goes, yeah, I mean you can't help it. And are they upset if you're looking? I'm sorry, that's probably why you got it done somebody else. The big butts are nasty. Yeah, I don't get it in the amount of toilet paper.
Speaker 1: And it's all eye the beholder, man, I mean, you get right down to it's all. Folks apparently find it attractive, which is fine. That's we have questions though.
Speaker 2: I have a couple buddies who are definite booty girls or booty guys.
Speaker 1: They're like they like maybe a little larger and plumper than usual, but not really, but really and one of them skinny. Yeah. I mean, I'm not saying i'd kick it out of the room. I'm just I don't know if it would be in my room in the first plight, like big butts, and you can't deny, all right, it could be a hot idea gift for this holiday season, the BBL chair. Hey, honey, I got you.
Speaker 2: They're gonna take fat from other parts of your body and shoot it in your butt, and here's the chair.
Speaker 1: Merry Christmas, honey. Orlando's rock station