Speaker 1: Find out until last night, normally be chatting with the Congress from Brad not it was on my phone this morning, normally would be chatting with him. He had to reschedule the next week, right, is that correct? Russ? All right, so so we'll have him next week. So I guess if that was sunny, we're super excited about today, get a hobby. But two it'll be next week. Okay, all right, very very good. Coming up, The terrorism keeps rolling through. We have what I can only describe as terrorism at thirty thousand feet. There's no other word for it. Ros If you were on a plane and these two idiots did what they did, right, you like you can like ductave them to their seat, right, go little flight ninety three on them? Let's roll Cause can you imagine if you're an introvert, you're stuck in a metal with thirty thousand feet you already don't want to be around people, and two idiots are like, Hey, we're gonna have our gender reveal party in this prison you're in, right, be.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I don't know you people, and I really don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you just have to guess, just guess, why won't you guess? Do you hate babies? You hate? I can just hear. I just hear all the horribleness there. I don't have a filter. Sometimes that's not true. I don't have a filter most times, and in that setting I will. I'm not gonna swear and scream at people. I'd like to be much more creative in in my telling them things that they don't want to hear. So it probably wouldn't get me any wins among some of the other passengers who are like, oh, because everyone else who's got The problem is that if too many people around you have main character syndrome, then they feel participate to you. Ever, see, how how does somebody just randomly walking up pointing a camera at you? How do you react to that? Probably not well? Right, No, I'm immediate like, what the hell are you doing? Get away from me? Right? And I understand if I'm sitting there in public, right, I'm not going to get in an argument with one of these idiot auditors. Oh, that's going to irritate some of you. Some of the auditors are intentional a holes. Some of them are fine, but some of them are literally itching for a fight. That being said, you point a camera in a lot of situations that somebody who's like twenty right now, like they'll start doing a TikTok dance. Yeah, it's a slight exaggeration, but like generationally you deal with it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like it when my wife pulls out a camera. I don't even like it when like a family member facetimes me. I'm like, I hate it. Stand it, let alone a stranger.
Speaker 1: Right, we had yesterday Ross me and travore at we have a weekly meeting on Tuesdays. I my camera was just turned on. I didn't even you know, I didn't even think about it, you know, so because it's a we have a zoom meeting. It's uh and and like nobody had their camera because we all know what, we all know what each other looks like. We're fine and would have just as easily just been a regular old phone call. Right, And we're older than Trevor, but we're still you know, we're older than him. So we're part of the you know, the the generation where you would have conference calls on phones, like you didn't need to have the camera on at all times.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. I hate how COVID normalized that. I really do.
Speaker 1: But you like not walking into a grocery store or having to interact with delivery people like I i'll, i'll. There's a couple of good things, but as Ross pointing out, there's a couple of bad things there. So this I saw this story yesterday and I just got so irritated. Man's so irritated. So this couple is on a flight and they're having a baby, and that's good for them. Great. I hope you're happy. I hope your family's happy, your friends, all that good stuff. But you know they're having a baby. Okay, But now they got to do a gender reveal and rather than burning you know, a bunch of housing complex down, or it flighting themselves on fire, one of the many ways these things can go wrong, or just having a normal one in your yard with your friends and family, they decide that they're gonna, they're gonna, they're gonna do something nobody's ever done before. Because you know, that's part of the you know, that's part of the clickability of the video. I guess this is the headline. We did our gender reveal at thirty thousand feet with complete strangers. It was the best decision our lives only because none of them could open the door, make you go sit on the wing or whatever. Katrine Marie Oh, okay, there's so many till days and umlauts on these names. I'm assuming they're Dutch or something whatever, all right, Katrine Marie Blondahal and Anton Orn Hillmerson hosted a celebration attended by complete strangers to toast their infant on a flight bound for Paris. Here we go, this might be the first time in history that somebody finds out the gender of their baby. Somewhere over the North Atlantic. A flight attendant with what was the airline Play Airlines, which is a nice Landic airline. Air travelers on the plane rasked to hold up small pink or blue cards indicating their best guess. How would you have a guess? That's the other thing. You're asking people to guess who've never met you. You've never met you, like you, you could formulate a guess, you know, like if let's say that, like my buddy and his wife they had nothing but boys. So if his wife got pregnant again, like, oh, what do you think Sarah's pregnant with? I'd be like, probably a boy because all you all you have is boys, then I could formulate a guess, and even then I'm not really I'd be happy for you either.
Speaker 2: Way, right, But even then you start to play the odds, like eventually you have to have a girl, right, Well.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean you give us a little thought, but you're only doing it because.
Speaker 2: Because you know who they are, and they're passing their right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't care the other people on the plane are. I don't I care that the person sitting next to me on the plane appears to be normal, right, not a chatty cathy, but also not an a hole and not a baby or somebody's stuff in a you know, puppies under the seat in front of me. Right, that's it, check that out. I'll be I'll be nice. I'm not, but my headphones are going on asap, and if I could be asleep before we take off, if it's a decent side length light, let's do this. But now you're facilitating this, and I can't get out of the damn thing. All right, So the pair who already has two young sons and a daughter, use oh jeez, Okay, so just because now I have to tell you the annoying way that they did it. By the way, if this happens over US airspace, I'm pretty sure you can. You can get an air marshal or whatever have them zip tied to their seats. I'm not a lawyer, but that's got to be legal. Anyway. Let's see here. So they made their way to the front of the plane where I customize cake topped with decorative baby elephants and edible how'd you get that through security? It's hauling a whole cake through securey, I guess you can, right. I don't know that I've seen anyone take a cake through security, but whatever, we couldn't have imagined more perfect way to find Okay, So then they asked everybody to guess, and then they used a champagne flute to scoop in the confection, so you know it was one of those cakes where the in the frosting in the middle tells the story. Uh, I mean, go ahead, go ahead and have you know. I'm happy for you. I hope you're having a good time. Way, what's this now? She has to have the baby on it, but don't give her any ideas. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Although that would be a better story if you're in a passenger than being forced to participate in it, because then if you don't participate, and now you're gonna get stink guy from everybody, Not that I really care, but that it bothers some people. So now you're forcing people to just kind of it's pure pressure, man, it's pure pressure, although you could also be I'm actually surprised because it sounds like with an Icelandic Caroline, you're dealing with a lot of probably a lot of woke Europeans on there. I'm really surprised nobody lectured them about how the the baby doesn't have a gender until the baby gets old enough to decide what the baby's gender is. That would have been amusing to watch. If some moonbat jumped up, I wouldn't be rooting for the moonbat per se. I'm just rooting for the chaos. But apparently that didn't that didn't happen, and everyone just played along, all right. I don't know why that bothered me so much. I think it's the hostage, the part where you're a hostage for you don't really have a choice except those headphones, sweet sweet noise canceling headphones. All right, six sixteen hang on phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four So sorry. I opened the show, which is one of those stories. I was kind of annoyed with, Uh, who do want to talk to you anyway? That I I agree if you if if, if you've never seen me in person, I that thing, that joke about having resting bee face, that's me one hundred percent. I don't smile even when I'm laughing I'm not really smiling. I don't know, never developed that skill. So as a result, people tend to leave me alone. I'm not unfriendly, and I'm very courteous. You know, I'll hold the door please and thank you when I interact with people, you know, in a situation like that, right flight attendant, maybe have to go and I got to check in at the gate for something whatever. If people are being nice, I'm being nice, but I look like I'm not gonna be nice, And I totally accept that, and I use it. It's very effective for things parties you don't want anyone to talk to you, situations like where you know you're essentially trapped in a tube at thirty thousand feet. Very useful thing. So AnyWho, All right, let me grab this story here. Ross hasn't even seen this story because I saw it after I'd put all the prep together, right as I was drifting off to sleepy land last night. Involves a couple of North Carolina parents. I'm a little tore on this now there are let me give you the basic of the story that I'm with filling details. The basic of the story is a couple of parents here in North Carolina. They are from Gastonia, have been charged with a manslaughter charge in the death of their seven year old son who was fatally struck by a car walking home from a grocery store which is just down the street from his house. His parents let him walk I guess to and from the grocery store with his ten year old brother. The seven year old, for whatever reason, ran out into the street was struck by a jeep driven by a seventy six year old woman. Obviously she was not charged in this a very sad situation, and obviously you know for the family, they've they've lost their young son and the parents who made the decision to let him and his older brother walk to and from the grocery store. The question is do you charge the parents because how many of you when you were seven and you're with your ten year old brother were allowed to walk places and back when you were that age? How many of you like my, my parents let seven year old me go, you know, or ten year old me with my little brother who would have been I'd be about he's about five years younger six, it's almost six. But still, like the point is there walking walking a few blocks down to a grocery store walking back? I mean, obviously they're in a more city like setting here, and perhaps what I grew up in. That being said, should the parents be charged with involuntary manslaughter and child neglect? Now? I will say this, there is some backstory here, and some people feel that it's relevant. Others don't. Apparently the reason the parents didn't want to leave is because the parents were partying. I think they found some weed in their house, or that they have been consuming some weed. I mean, does the reason why the parents didn't mind a seven and ten year old walking down to the grocery store and then walking back. I'll let you decide if that should factor in there. But looking at it on the face, should the parents be charged? Would you let your seven year old and ten year old walk how many blyths? It's just a few blocks. According to mom Jessica Jenkins, she said it was the first time she allowed her sons to walk to the nearby grocery store themselves. Also, the parents are not going to be allowed to attend the boy's funeral. Apparently something happened at well let me get let me get this out at I think it was. Was it Charlotte Mecklenberg School?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: I think it might have been one of the school board committee meetings.
Speaker 2: Read his post last night and maybe go what Yeah, so somebody, a bunch of activists brought it was, snuck in boxes of crickets and dumped.
Speaker 1: Them out in the middle of the meeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I thought, Like you said something about bugs or something. But also like the council is completely they're all Democrats, right.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it was it city council or was it school?
Speaker 2: I thought his post said something about that. I was like, you know, it's like the Democrat only council or whatever. Yeah, well, I probably is the moon that came to protest with the bugs.
Speaker 1: What is I mean? What is that? Don't get you wrong, having a cricket in your place. That's annoying, having a thousand crickets, you know. I'm just happy they haven't heard of the truckloads of ease. That's what you don't want the moonbats finding out about. Alright, hang on, I was gonna call this up on uh the Charlotte. Uh, there we go, all right, WSOC. I'm sure that they got something on there because I gotta get paywalled over at the newspaper the house party. Where's the crickets? All right, I gotta find it. I want to get the details of it, because I hadn't. I literally fell asleep. Oh, here we go, all right. So it was the county commission meeting, all right, I was wrong on both, but yeah, yeah, Mecklenburg County. I'm sure it is all Democrats. Alright. So the Mecklenburg County Commission meeting was disrupted by protesters of these Central Piedmont Community College lawnfall they're defund the police protesters, all right? All right, Oh so this is the same This is the same thing as what happened in Atlanta. Remember in Atlanta, they wanted to build that officer training center, and then these moonbats decided they were going to go occupy like the woods where it was going to get built, and then there was a violent altercation because some of them were like, hey, we should murder our political opponents, and then that turned into a thing, and like we remember those stories and everybody looked very unwashed in that whole thing. So this is a variation of that. So you have a community college. Obviously a lot of community college have criminal justice programs and associate programs for training law enforcement officers. That's not unusual, and so that's what this is through the Central Piedmont Community College. But if you're training police officers, then I you know, then you're apparently the enemy if you're among the defund the police, which this is the thing that always weirded me out because then I'm told, well, no, no, no, you want police, but you want social workers with them, and you want to you want them to police in a certain way. All right, That's fine, And by the way, I totally agree with that. I think that there is an obligation by the community that chooses to hire law enforcement officers to recognize that if you said parameters that are too onerous, you're probably not gonna get good candidates there. And when I say onerous, I don't mean like from a responsibility standpoint, but from like the rules of engagement standpoint where you're like, all right, you can be a police officer, but you can never draw your weapon, right, that's not going to fly. That would be and we see examples that in California with some stuff, and then then officers won't work for those departments. On the flip side, On the flip side, it is perfectly reasonable to implement standards, a lot of which are going to mirror different departments and even require certain levels of training for officers, and not just like at a range with you know, trying to shoot a group, but also with de escalation techniques and providing them tools to be able to do their job. And that's like, this is all part. This is how adults discuss it, right. So the objection that you would have to a facility that trains officers if you feel that they need more training always struck me as weird. Well, if you know, if only they had, if only they had more training, than it wouldn't have escalated to this, which half the time you hear that, it's that's complete bs because the escalator is not the officer. But that being said, if you honestly believe that, then you should want more training facilities because it's not like they're going to stop making cops, right. I understand that less people maybe wanted to be a cop when we're running around burning everything and screw the police and all of that. I understand that influences, but there are still people, there's little kids out there. There's nothing more that they want to do than be a cop. So having a facility to train them make sense to me. But unless you're a moonbat who has access to a bunch of crickets, where do you get a bunch of I guess you could probably get them wherever you buy stuff for your creepy snakes. Okay, So anyway, so they got a bunch of those the creepy snake crickets snuck them in, which, by the way, how do you sneak them in in? One cricket doesn't make a cricket noise, like, they're not stealthy crickets. But they got them in, and then as they're talking about that, they all stand up. I'm sure they screw something. Stupid boy. Wsoc's TV's website is awful because now the top banner part cuts down halfway through the browser window and there's no way to have it return back up. The amount of businesses that are screwing their websites to and make them unusable is just beyond dude.
Speaker 2: It's awful. New York Post is horrible if you're trying to scroll in your phone. Twitchy is awful if you're trying to scroll on your phone, or like there's so many pop up windows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or in this case, it's the thing where they drop down the you know, so it forces a live stream, which, by the way, is uh. The reason they're doing that is so that they can serve you more ads.
Speaker 2: That's what's going on there, right, certain sits doing it on purpose a subscribe or pay because no, no, no.
Speaker 1: With the TV ones though, if you go to the TV ones, they always want to start looping a broadcast, right and that thing will run just in the background in perpetuity. And every time they do that, it's they're serving you ads and they're serving you content and accounts to get it counts for their metrics. So even though you didn't choose to want to watch it, now you've watched it, you got served an ad and they can go out and sell.
Speaker 2: Those, right, And there's somebody in a cubicle or in office somewhere going, hey, look at all the views we got.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, one hundred percent. So and now I'm like trying to read this story off their website and half of the page is gone. Yeah. I look at the video of those crickets everywhere. That's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, again, at least it was crickets and not fourteen million bees. That's how you that's how you protest, right, keeping that one in my back pocket. You just got to sneak fourteen million bees. And ros how many million bees do you think you can sneak?
Speaker 2: I'm got a minimum, a minimum at least like ten million bees minimum.
Speaker 1: If you can get them, if you can train them to like hold like like I'll lay my suit right, they have to hold perfectly. And you could be that guy who's covered in bees walking in and then just throw like a you know, like a mumoo over it, like ah, there's a really fat guy coming in, very noisy fat guy, which is going on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna train my bees so they'll make like a suit around me. So this suit. That's what it's actually bees. They're not under the suit. The suit is the bees. Oh my goodness, I see what you did there. I just want to hold still for the mumu. But no, you're going they're gonna actually look like a suit. And then at the right moment, right, there's so many bees that look solid.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's good. That's you have to get on that training. And then when they get to whatever part your butt heard about, you just be like bees activate or whatever whatever command you give them, and it's just pandemonium. Man Mecklenburg County condemns any inappropriate or out of order comments or other disruptive tactics. Yeah. Probably, I mean yes, how many people actually got arrested for this? And the answer is probably zero because they had to stop the meeting and then they had to send a staffer in there with a vacuum try to suck him all up, and you just know they probably missed one or two. That's gonna be the night janitors. It's gonna be the bane of his existence, because that's the other thing. Who the commissioners didn't do anything. Some poor janitor had had to come in and do it. So you stupid protesters, with your stupid crickets and your inability to have adult discussions put words together. Now, you just made some guy who doesn't want to be there anyway, right, dealing with your crap. Stop what he's doing? Right, because they didn't have to go find whoever the on site, you know, janitor is to go ahead and get a shop vac and take care of these things. He's probably doing something else, probably just wanted to get through his day, go home to his family, exhausted, but you know, happy to at least putting in the effort making a little money. And now he's got to deal with your cricket insanity and and nobody and nobody's gonna get in trouble for that. What are we doing, man? What are we doing? Deterrence works? Did you see what they did to the family of the Boulder, Colorado flamethrower Molotov cocktail enthusiast alleged they instant They just instead deported his family instad aport. That's a hell of a deterrent man. They're like, nope, not having this. Oh your family just got here, which is weird because this guy's work thing had just expired. Like that whole like I need a better explanation on that whole thing. But now they're just like, nope, all right, now we're not doing this. I mean, you're not leaving. We're probably gonna we'll execute you if if we, if we could, but at the very least that you're going to go through this whole thing. Your family's not sticking around. Nope, nope, nope. That's the privilege. Man. Now, I will say this, the family appears to have been here legally, like they still had active visas. But visas are permission, and this is what a lot of people are forgetting this. Visas are permission permission. They can be revoked basically for anything at any time.
Speaker 2: Right, that's what you would think, that's what that is, right, And you would think, like the paycheck of the family trying to burn people to death, that's probably a violation of that visa agreement.
Speaker 1: Well, no, everyone's like, well, what did the family do? I don't know, what did the family not do? Like they've been here a why do you you think this dude's just not He's like, all right, I'm gonna go out to the ground doing it. That's a dad was where daddy does his tinkering, right, Daddy's going to go out to his workshop. Everybody stay here. I bet this dude runs around his house Jews, Jews, jews, jew Right, you think that the family is not picking up on that. I'd have a hard time believe in that. Dudes making the trip up the Boulder for what. So there's so yeah, yeah, I oh, did the family show up with their own little tiny molotage for the kids? No, but you're on a cent. They're not essentially like a tourist visa or something. I'm not I'm not sure what kind of ease is she the wife and kids run. But no, I mean, administration's not screwing around, man.
Speaker 2: I good And I haven't seen any polling on this, but I imagine most people would be like, good, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not throwing them in jail. Let's just be very clear here, right, I'd be it'd be one thing. I mean, they're they're they're detaining them for the purpose of deporting them, which they may have already deported. I'd have to check, because they were promising to do it, like in twenty four hours. But they're not. They're not throwing them at Alcatraz, you'd have that's a hot you'd have to prove that the wife knew about it was an accessory or what are the kids even? Maybe right? No, they're just like you know what, Nah, No, back You're going back to Egypt or wherever, wherever she and the kids had just come from. Okay, we'll fly you back there. We got it, and then you know you can you can do the Egypt thing. It's clearly up until five minutes ago you lived there. So calm down, everybody, all right, six forty eight Hang on, it's you know, the the permissiveness of protests that are either disrupting or inherently illegal, up to and including physical violence and murder. Uh kind of I don't want to be a worry ward here. I kind of feel like more and more people are willing to get in on that some way, shape or form, and that's not a good thing. That's a pretty terrifying thing. Not to mention what judges are willing to do with all these injunctions. Just throw out the you know, just throw it out and decide that well it's worth it. Yeah, I'll probably get overturned, and I'm willing to squander my credibility, but at least it'll slow down what Trump's trying to do. Like people, people in in in where we are right now, are are willing to do these things, and that is not I know you're not gonna like this because I saw who was at Paulmiery and the dude Scott Jennings from CNN where this idiot chicks like, oh yeah, on the right and the left, you have these violent protests, give me the give me the violent right protests that have been in the news right now. What what what the hell are you referring to. I'm not it's not to say that it's never happened, but like people, people are cool with shooting healthcare CEOs, like way too many people people are cool with obstructing the ability of your family member who might be in an ambulance who's trying to receive emergency care get to the hospital because they want to make a point. Standing in the road. They're willing to shoot at the president. And one of the very insidious tactics that is out there is they are organized and they are willing to formulate databases so that they can personally, physically intimidate and threaten people who are part of the system, in this case, law enforcement officers who work for the Department of Homeland Security, who work for Customs and Border Protection ICE officers, and as a result of people going identifying the officers, another band of moonbats putting together lists of where they live, where their kids go to school, so that they can physically threaten and intimidate the officers. It's now causing many of these officers you've probably seen to wear masks, and now the moon bats are upset because they're wearing mess And it would be one thing if it's just a bunch of screamy children who can't you know, can't formulate their database so that they can go threaten and intimidate law enforcement. Who are you know doing doing this this perfectly legal job. And we're not talking about officers who fall outside of you know, where it just loses it and just starts beating somebody's brains in with a baton. I'm talking about officers just going through the very normal, more emotions of what they do. And in this case they are they're grabbing people who have you know, removal orders or meet the criteria so that they can go through the deportation process. That's it. That's what they're doing. So we was just talking. I was talking about one of the protester tactics, right that it is not a new one. During the summer of mostly peaceful protests, you saw a lot of this crap where they would they would they were figuring out the police who were out there, uh, where they where they lived, and who their family members were, and they were like, all right, we're gonna come to your house. We're going to do this thing. And then they would show up and in fact, in some cities they did what ICE agents are now doing, where they are protecting their identity when they have to be out in public when they're making the arrests. And of course then it turns into what is this Russia? Is this Nazi Germany? We're making people disappear, because that's part of the tactic, right. Part of the tactic is forcing someone to adapt and then when they do adapt, demonizing them for it, because the alternative is either they protect their identity. And by the way, I'll give you a middle ground, because I agree that there has to be a way to hold an officer accountable if even if you can't see their name plate, and I and and there are many municipalities that when this was when this was happening during the summer of mostly peaceful protests, where they would start sticking numbers on the officers, big visible numbers, which would then correspond to a database. So if you saw something and it was outside the bounds of you know, legal police work, and you wanted to file a report, you could go in and you could be like, yes, officer forty seven did this thing. I'd like to file a report, and then you were able to attach that number to who the actual officer is for the purpose of perhaps disciplinary or nondisciplinary action, right if they determined the officer didn't do anything wrong, but you didn't need their name so that you could go on the internet and figure out where their kids go to school, so you can park out front with your purple hair friends and scream stuff at him, I'm sorry no. And Hakeem Jefferies understands why protesters really secretly don't want the officers to be able to obscure their identity. He knows it. He's not dumb, he knows it, and yet he's willing to play the part to attempt to shame officers doing their legal job, knowing that if if somehow someway they're forced to be out there so they can continue to be intimidated in their private lives, that it could escalate very quickly. You got too many psychopaths willing to do too much. I watched some interviews with some you know, I saw this one interview yesterday with this guy and they were asking him, like what will He was a free, free Palestine dude, and he's just like, I got nothing going on in my life, nothing, and I can't afford this. I lost my job that I you know, family didn't get along with his family. Like I actually felt bad for the guys. It sounds like it sounds like he's just in a really dark place there. But he's like, but I can do this. And then he said I'd be willing to give my life for this. I mean, what, what how hard would it be to get that dude to take it to the next level? If he doesn't he has no family and care he's he does, he has no aspiration. Seemingly from a career standpoint, he's probably single. What he has no identity, so like he's wrapped his identity in this thing and he's he's talking about martyrdom, but in the most depressing way possible. You want guy coming to your house screaming at your family and then him not getting the reaction that he wants to get. So he's like, well, I guess I gotta do something else that shouldn't be that shouldn't be a tenant of something you got to deal with with your job. Yes, their public employees is that Keem Jefferies is going to point out, But this is just evil what this dude is doing.
Speaker 3: Every single ICE agent who's engaged in this aggressive overreach, and I'm trying to hide their identities from the American people will be unsuccessful in doing that. This is America, so not the Soviet Union, but not behind the Iron Curtain, so not the nineteen thirties, and every single one of them.
Speaker 1: Do you know why, By the way, do you know why law enforcement officers? I'm assuming he's referencing the some of what was going on with the federal officers in the twenties and thirties. Do you know why that was that you would have a certain anonymity to officers or ununiformed officers at the federal level, and the establishment of what eventually became not just the prohibition folks, but the organized crime folks because they would go to their house and shoot them. We're talking, we're talking al Capone kind of stuff, right, So for him to make a reference there is very interesting.
Speaker 3: No matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes, will of course be identified that in fact is the law.
Speaker 1: And yes, we're going to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that the American people have the transparency necessary to hold people accountable when they're folks who cross the line.
Speaker 1: Again, we have a solution for this. I just laid it out for you. I thought it was a very elegant solution that was that they were forced to come up with. But you have the solution. You're right. Once you get further down the road, officers' names are going to be attached to reports which are public documents and all of that. But this is about during the enforcement action time, not allowing one side of the argument to just have this to remedy this in the streets versus within the courts because they were the election box because they didn't get their way. It's not letting them threaten the people who are doing a legal job. And Jeffries knows this here in America. That's what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: And as I mentioned earlier, I spoke to Congressman Nadler about this. Oh oh no, our first priorities are always going to be making sure the person who was on the front line is in the best possible place to move forward.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? That's the case? What Lahmonica?
Speaker 3: And it is also the case, but Congressman Natler's brave, young patriotic staffer.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, okay, you mean the one that literally physically attempted to obstruct security officers. Who are the security officers for the facility in which they were standing, who were not hiding their identity. By the way, if you saw the video, they're not masked. You got you know, names and badge numbers. I don't know if it's badge numbers. They got some sort of number attached to the front of their I'm assuming it's an identifier. What's the problem. And they weren't even there trying to round up illegal immigrants. They were there to round up anyone who just committed acts of vandalism over at an adjacent protest. No, what Jefferies is saying is he's sending a message it's intended to and it requires the combination of both to send a chilling warning to members of law enforcement, federal law enforcement, who are tasked with carrying out the you know, the deportation of people here illegally or right, having to deal with the lunatics who would go and attempt to vandalize or arson or murder over over political issues. And so first you get the people to intimidate. Then there's an adaptation by the department to alleviate some of the concerns their officers have. And then the second second, I guess I would say second in command, but one of the most powerful people in Congress, the King Jefferies, minority leader, he's the other he's the two of the one two punch, because he comes out he's like, Nope, you're not gonna be able to hide who you are. We're not going to do that. And here's all the evil things that we've done or we think you've done. And this guy, you know much security Hiqem Jeffries has around him. You're not if if you're not getting to Hikeem Jeffries and his family, not a chance that dude's that dude has uh he's got all sorts of security. He doesn't move without security around him. He does not have to worry about people showing up in his yard. But he's just trying to have barbecue with his family or whatever. That's not a concern that Hekeem Jefferies lives with. Yet he's willing to put all a federal law enforcement who he knows are being tracked and databased by these sometimes violent protesters. He's willing to put them on notice. That's some nast nasty work man. And uh, well, we'll see. I don't think the Trump administration cares. I mean, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. And I think that you can address his account of ability thing very easily with those numbers. So hopefully somebody within the uh I suspect I, suspect Holman's probably aware of that. So we'll see, all right, seven seventeen here on the CaCO Day radio program. By the way, and that was another thing that Keem Jeffreys was mad about last week is the very expensive bill that has been the protection of Tom Homan. Oh look at that security now. They wagh embellished the number. They said his security cost a million it's actually security for individuals within the Homeland security apparatus, So it's it's multiple people. That being said, I think there's some really unbalanced people that would absolutely shoot Tom Holman if given the opportunity, because he's been kind of made the face of now to be fair, it's his interviews that really sell it, because that's kind of guy he is. Man. Well, then they can be deported as a family. Remember when he told the CNN checked out or the excuse me, the sixty minutes check that, Like, well, what do you do You're separating families? Like, nah, we can deport you all together. Like her face when he said that, You think that doesn't live rent free and some moonbat's head, Oh yeah it does. Yeah, Jefferies and all the rest of these people know it. And it's not just being performative. It's it's a threat, the same way the Chuck Schumer threat in the Supreme Court justices and then their houses got essentially turned into protest points for months, even though that was illegal, and then the Biden and Biden Merrick Garland did nothing. They never charged any except for the one dude who showed up to kill Kavanaugh. None of the protesters who had violated federal law against protesting a judge's houses. Ever paid the price wherever arrested, cited, even get you know, even given a warning. So we'll see where it goes, all right, seven eighteen coming up? Oh, this is this is a follow up, a welcome follow up.
Speaker 2: I might add.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the student down Charlotte Way that was in an English class and it was and they were they were doing a lesson on precision of language and somebody said illegal, what was it? Undocumented something? So you know, one of the one of the ways that we've twisted illegal alien and the student, a sixteen year old, said no, technically the term is alien, corrected the alien part of it, and it an odyssey at Davidson County Schools then took off. The student was suspended. Eventually the student had to go to another school. The parents were harassed, including by a member of the school. And uh, the karma in this story is insane. And now there is a resolution in all this because the lawsuit got filed and it looks like the family's gonna get paid. So I'll give you the details coming up here on the CaCO Day Radio program.
Speaker 2: I love going out of the preparation. I love the meal planning, I love actually lifting. I love the way you feel afterwards. Everything all right?
Speaker 1: And uh, and so how could we make that better for you? Is probably what you're asking. Well, MSNBC has a wonderful story here to win back young men. Democrats are turning to the gym. So, uh, the plan is they're gonna they want you to go to the If you're a Democrat, should go to the gym, and then you should tell all the rest of people at the gym about how awesome it is to be a Democrat and why they're wrong if they're not a Democrat, and then what they can do and then and then they'll convert everybody and then boom, then they win all the elections.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please please don't do that. Please don't.
Speaker 1: But don't you want don't you want to hear about how evil Trump is while you're on the elliptical?
Speaker 2: I really, you know, there was somebody that showed up at the gym. I want to say, maybe a few months ago. I told you about this back then, and it was super weird because this person you could tell I had not seen them at the gym before. And I tend to go a lot. Yeah, it was the first, so I'm pretty sure it was like, you know, first or second, and they're very new, which is great because you would encourage that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, absolutely, but they're wearing a.
Speaker 2: Black hoodie and on it without it abbreviated, it just was spelt out. It was like F Trump on it. Oh, and a bunch of people were just staring at this person like what are you doing dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well what you need is more of that, obviously, and then that person can come over and talk to you about their belief.
Speaker 2: They're gonna end up talking to the wrong person, the wrong juice up person. It's going to go really bad.
Speaker 1: Oh. Argument.
Speaker 2: It's sort of like, you know, keep it away from the gym because I one of the reasons I like it. Right, it's like, not only is your body feeling great, but it's like it's a form of meditation as well. It clears your mind from all was crap.
Speaker 1: Dude, And you really really really want to date Trump's granddaughter Kai who you know, she seems like a sharp kid. She's not a kid anymore. I think she's eighteen actually, so it seems like a sharp lady. I remember her speech at the I thought it was a very touching speech at the rnc Ross. Did you watch her speech when she's talking about my grandpa? That was very effective because it really she was talking about how he'll call and ask of, yeah, he's sitting in the Oval office. He'll call and ask about how is her golf game going? What are you up to? And you could tell that Trump's really proud of her. And that's a very humanizing dynamic for a guy that the media would tend to want you to think is just an autonomous, hate filled robot, right, And so I thought that was a very effective speech. And she's funny. She's funny, she's probably she's probably gonna do pretty well in life, and not just because obviously she's got a pretty good head start considering who her family is. She struck me also, was kind of down to earth.
Speaker 2: So are you familiar with the recent controversy involving her? No, was there, what's the controversy? I say controversy and quote so oh, okay, I believe it was her. It was her and two friends, you know, around the same age. They made a video of them dancing to Promiscuous Girl by Nelly Furtado. Remember that song?
Speaker 1: Remember the song?
Speaker 2: Y Yeah, And they were just looking at the camera dancing, and people were like, you know, on the left were like, oh Trump's granddaughter, she is a whore, she's.
Speaker 1: Were they naked or nearly No, just dance.
Speaker 2: I mean dressed like a typical eighteen year old, you know. Yeah, nothing crazy, but they're like, look at they're dancing on a on a TikTok to this song.
Speaker 1: Okaym nineteen ninety eight. I think that song's older than she is, isn't it when did it me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like two thousand and five or six or something maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah forty Oh she's eighteen now, so oh my god. Oh I didn't realize there was a controversy. Well throw the baby out with the bathwater there. So anyway, all that to say, some lunatic twenty three year old who's like obsessed with her thought, well, if I can just get over the fence at mar A Lago and run in there, she'll totally marry me. Right, That's because that's how that works. Anthony Thomas Reis was busted just after midnight by officers as he scaled the wall surrounding mar A Lago. Also does she live at mar A Lago. I don't think she lives at mar A Lago. Whatever. Maybe he was going to go ask her grandfather permission. I don't know, By the way, if this is the second time that Reyes had been caught trying to get inside the club he was. He was previously apprehended attempting to scale the wall on New Year's Eve, which I'm sure they had super security because they probably have a big party there. Ray is initially charged by state authorities, but now probably some federal charges because again you're trying to gain access to where the president is. It doesn't say whether Kai wants to go out.
Speaker 2: With him or not.
Speaker 1: She probably doesn't, so and I bet if he sees that that that's just the very disturbing video that Ross just described. Well there you go, so controversy. Jeez man, Oh you're your team daughter. Your eighteen year old granddaughter danced on TikTok. Yeah, well, yours is running an only fans, So I don't know if I had to pick, I had to pick.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't want to mess with the kids anyway. We've gone over this numerous times in the show, right, like like, yeah, use the kids as like political weapons or political fodder.
Speaker 1: But I mean unless your kid is an active participant in some of the politics or is an adult, I guess is what you know, Like like Hunter Biden, I think is fair game because it kind of sounds like he might have been steering the ship there. Kai talks about golf and Grandpa right.
Speaker 2: Well they did. But these same people, like back in the day, I remember the when the photos of was it Sasha Maliat like Coachella smoking Weed came out and they were like, I can't touch that because you know that's like she's a kid. Well, this is an eighteen year old dancing to a TikTok video. Shut up, there's no there's no there there.
Speaker 1: Oh it didn't one of Barack Obama's kids. There was her her debit card or something next to some lines of white powder. Yep. Yeah, but I remember. I call it the Chelsea rule because I remember because I'm the same, almost the exact same age. Ross and I are almost the exact same age as Chelsea Clinton. So I remember when the Clintons got elected and this this this kid, she was a kid obviously at the time I was a kid. Is now living in a white in the White House, and but would end up in the news because people were saying stuff about her like oh you know they were they were comming on her looks and stuff, and it felt inherently wrong even at that time, and so there was a lot of discussion. But for me, I'm just like, whoa, you kind of imagine what would it be like to be the age that I am? And he lived in the White House? Right, That was as deep as I got into the thing. But it made a lot of sense, and and it makes sense to me leave the kids out of it and tell the kid if the kids were adults and they're now actively into the politics and fine whatever, you know, that's why uh, Donald Trump Junior's fair game too, right, So like we this is easy to understand. But yeah, in eighteen years, she's been eighteen for five minutes and this guy's trying to jump the fence to get up in there. Good lord man, all right? Speaking of speaking of Hunter Biden, this headline I saw this headline, Hold on, do do do hunter Biden's favorite prostitute charged with manslaughter? What, by the way, how do you know it's his favorite? I asked, And then I read the article, and I don't know that might be fair. Cheryl Ann de Bob de Booves de Bovis, I don't know, pronounce it? What? What did you know? I didn't say that. I'm just trying to pronounce it. The Booves, I don't know whatever. Caryl Anne, who was a frequent guest on the infamous Hunter Biden laptop. Now, this is why I think they think she's his favorite prostitute. She was. She was the orgy organizer, so because you know, he's very busy, he can't organize his own drug fueled orgies, so she would do it for him. And in fact, she also and I do remember this, she was also the one where there was a text exchange between her and Hunter where she thought that he was over indulging with the number of hookers he would bring in for his drug fueld orgy. She's like, you know, you don't need for prostitutes.
Speaker 2: You know, that's when you know you have.
Speaker 1: A problem, when your dealer essentially just trying to talk you down. Yeah. I think this is the exact discussion we had on that story when it came out. Yeah. Yeah, And a series of message to Boovies told Hunter that he has quote too many girls at his orgies and it's dampening the mood.
Speaker 2: What all right?
Speaker 1: So how'd she manslaughter? So according to authorities, she was somehow able to get heroin because she was in jail. She was able to get heroin into the jail somehow, and she sold some or gave some to another inmate and apparently it had the fentomoyl and the inmate odeed, so that's where the charge is coming from. I think she was in jail for stealing some money or something. So, by the way, the boovies also scammed America because during COVID, I remember she's an orgy organizer. She created a fake consulting business and applied for PPP loans got money for her consulting business. I guess she left out the part where her consulting is consulting on the number of hookers for your drug fuel old orgy. So, uh, pride Edge probably didn't write that part down. Let's see here, that's basically the info. I'm not going to get into the other the other parts just kind of rehashing the old stuff. But yeah, what a headline man, What an absolute headline hunter. Biden's favorite prostitute charged with manslaughter. Well, now he's got to get a new orgy organizer. And that's you know, they're not in the yellow pages, right, You got to know somebody who knows somebody to get one of those. All right, seven forty three is Race Stagic down. Yet they're okay, all right, trying to make that seamless transition. Wait hold on, Oh now people are like on the gym thing like this is why I have a home gym. All right, Well, good for you, Good for you, Race Stagic from the Weather Channel, he's here morning, What up man much? How are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Just I've got a bunch of rather interesting stories we're going over today. We will pause now for you to give us a very uneventful weather forecast.
Speaker 4: So yeah, for today anyway. And then now, you know, once the hurricane Center starts putting yellow circles and hatches close to the area, yeah, people get all excited. You know, it's like the Super Bowl here at the Weather Channel end. It's probably going to be more like a preseason game. Very small chance of you know, upper level low moving north northeast and developing into anything subtropical or tropical and if it didn't got a name, it would be Andrea. But right now in forty eight hours that's ten percent. In seven days that's ten percent. So if there was development, it would be very slow. But now all that Casey does, it doesn't really matter because it develops or not. It's still going to rain. So I think that's the messaging here. As we head on through the next couple of days. Today you're going to be a dry day. Still, some haze and smoke around the clouds will increase, and we'll start to see that rain come in as we head on through tonight into the overnight hours, in through Thursday and Friday, occasional rain in showers, most of the rain coming as we go through tomorrow and tomorrow evening, maybe even some thunder in there. Now from the triangle east, the rain totals will get heavier. Will start maybe around an inch or up to an inch triangle for Raleigh, Durham areas to the south, down near Fayetteville, and then points east toward Rocky Mountain will start then climbing to maybe a couple of inches, and out near the outer banks maybe more than that. As you go west, we'll see a little bit less but a good rain for everybody, I think, and then it'll start tapering off, but still we'll have some showers around on Friday, Saturday, even a few thunderstorms, and they may linger even into Sunday, but becoming more scattered each a day that passes. So another dry day today, mid eighties, low eighties as you go west into the Triad and into the mountains, and then we'll start to see that rain spread in tonight, best chances from about the Triangle on off toward the east, and then everybody gets rained tomorrow. The question is just how much it'll be occasional, even a few thunderstorms in so slow travel tomorrow into Tomorrow night before we start to see some lessening of the rain for Friday, and then actually a front coming in for the weekend that may bring more showers and thunderstorm. So you know, it's almost like right on Q right June one, hurricane season begins in the Atlantic, and there's this small area of disturb whether we're looking at and again low chances of development, but hey, anything's possible either way, it's going to rain.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we'll rehash this in an hour, Thank you, sir. Appreciate it, okay, And I know I got a little distracted by the hunter orgy organizer there. So when we come back, let me give you the the what's happening with that student who was suspended for correctly identifying the legal status used to describe somebody who's in this country illegally, and why Davidson County Schools are gonna have to pay out, and the wonderful irony in this whole thing. It's all coming up next. Hang on. You may remember about a year ago, a sixteen year old student Davidson County was in an English class on precision of language. So they're literally talking about being precise with words, and he corrected like an undocumented alien to illegal alien, and his teacher flipped out, center of the principal. Principal flipped out. They suspended him for using the term in fact, for I think three days, and added into his permanent file that he received a suspension for essentially a racial for racial bias, which you want to talk about torpedoing somebody's potential for college, especially as a sixteen year old white male looking towards it. Right where we've seen where some of these universities are I saw some chick bragging about getting into Harvard, pointing out that she just didn't submit any of her test scores because they were bad, and she still got into Harvard. And she is a minority. And we've seen we've seen like the University of Michigan. The University of Michigan used to get twenty points. A lot of them use a point system. If you were a minority, you'd get twenty points added to your total to figure out where you'd get in. If you had a perfect ACT or SAT score, you only got twelve points. Right that you look that up. That is University of Michigan. That was the way in which they were doing admissions. They have since switched it up, but it was It was crazy. I remember reading that story. So anyway, all of this happens, his mom's like, you can't suspend them for that, and you sure can't muddy up his permanent file. You guys are literally doing precision of language. He used the legal term. So she got a lawyer, and now they've reached a settlement. Part of the proposed settlement, the school board will remove all reference to the racial bias, and the teens school record offer a public apology from the board, and I'll explain why here in a moment and provide twenty thousand dollars to the family. That money is compensation because they pulled him out of the school because when this whole thing blew up, put him into a private school, and so that's where he's been going. So that will pay for the remainder of his schooling at the private school. I guess. So that's how they arrived at that number. All right, But here's here is the karmic twist and this whole thing. One of the reason the board's going to apologize is you had a couple of the board members who made it personal because Mom came in and complained to the board, and so when she did, one of the board members, well two of them really kind of attacked her in the meeting. One of the board members took to social media to go after the mom and pulled up some evidence from a post talking about twenty years ago how mom was dealing with addiction issues and at that at that point, decided she needed to get her crap in order, went and you know, kicked the habits that had brought her there. Also, I think this is when she found Christianity, and now we're twenty years later, this school board member decided to go and keep posting that the school board member Ashley Carroll was attacking the mom and smearing her online, posting her substance abuse history from two decades ago. That's just you're a school board member. However, that board member Ashley Carroll will not be among the board members apologizing. Do you know why? Here's the twist. Since over since the one year now they're at the one year anniversary, that board member Ashley Carroll has resigned from the board. Why because she was arrested for a DWI injury accident. So the woman who decided to attack the mom for substance abuse issues twenty from twenty years ago, who was clearly that does not seem to be Mom's thing anymore. Mom took that as a wake up call and is now a different person had to resign from the board because she got all hammerd drove around and slammed into somebody. Dude, the universe is undefeated.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: However, let's see, but one of the other board members, Alan beck I guess is still on the board. However, three of the board seats have overturned as a result of this during the last election. So the parents did organize. Yeah, good for her man, good for you know, I probably should have got more money, because it's more than just having to put this kid over into private school. You know, his name is still you can still google his name, and I don't know if that's part of the college application process nowadays if you know how much social media searching, but some universities probably do. For Ross, do you remember who Tiffany Gomez is? Do you remember? Does that name sound familiar to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, she's the airplane leady.
Speaker 1: Yes, the that mfor is not real that lady, right, Okay, she has she just announced a new career. What do you think she's doing? What do you think she's doing a lot of people had some predictions as to what might be one of the next steps. And it's a new career and it is. It's it's digitally based. She's like an online actuary or something. Nope, no, And it only caused nine to ninety nine a month to fly with her in her new digital career. You think maybe you have another guest what she's doing.
Speaker 2: She came out with some sort of like meme coin or something. She's like a cryptoi.
Speaker 1: Yet I'm sure that's coming though. She can hawk two of that thing right up. So, the forty year old is announced she's going to be a new subscription service. However, she says that it will not be explicit or quote extremely explicit, let me read the word correctly instead, And she's not going with OnlyFans. She's going with one of their competitors called Passes, which I'm not familiar with. I don't know, but yeah, so's she's gonna do that. She says it will share behind the scenes looks at the chaos of her life, work workouts, pups, sports shoes, fits, you name it. That's where the magic will happen for the low price of just nine to ninety nine a month. You can follow Gomez as she po oh, I'm looking at one of the pictures here. Holy cow. Nah, that's that's normal. That's a normal shirt. I don't know, man, but yeah, she's leaning into this. So she said that she was inspired after some YouTube videos she posted giving tours of her Texas home prompted a lot of interest. Yeah, I bet they did hang out. Ross. I'm gonna send you this story. I just want you to scroll down there, buddy. So you see the photos she's posting. I mean, she knew whatever she wants. She's grown, grown adult. But yeah, if that's the fashion tips its yeah maybe, I guess it'd be a little boudoir. But she's forty. But people want to pay nine ninety nine a month? What are you gonna do? All right? I just sent that to your work email. I'm just that's the that's the shirt she was given the tour of her house. Yeah, I'm sure people were all about the house. I mean, it is a nice bath tub there behind her, one of those big soaken tub.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just a black tank top.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. So if that's his revealing, she's gonna get yeah all right. But also she's got to know that people think she's hot, right, but she's got to be aware of that.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm sure I'm sure she's heard it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So all right, if she can walk that line, so be it. Because a lot of people predicted she go OnlyFans, But.
Speaker 2: When the story first brogue, people were saying that it was probably just deployed to, you know, like to promote her only fans correct, Yes, it's the only fans lady. You know, that's why she had this melt out on the plane or whatever.
Speaker 1: Which I wouldn't put it past. You know, we have we have only fans creators who are using down syndrome filters, although I guess they finally took those accounts down, like the two big ones that were doing it, if you don't know that story. So these OnlyFans content creators to stand out. First of all, somebody created a filter so you can look like you have down syndrome? Who does that? Who does that? And then one of these you know, one of these only fans chicks like, all right, what if I have my you know, my very pronounced butt, the very tight shirt on, and then I post videos of me getting stared at in public and then I turn around and you can see that I have down syndrome and you've been looking at a hot down syndrome girl. But it's just the lowest of the low crap that was out there, man, So the bar is pretty low. So yeah, I wouldn't put it past somebody to pretend that they're being haunted on a plane or whatever. So oh, and you get discounts on her merch too. So let's see here. I don't think she ever I don't think she ever really got in any trouble for that either. The whole thing was weird. I admit, I don't know that I truly even understand what her point was. And I remember reading follow up articles on that.
Speaker 2: On the plane. Yeah, she just got spooked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I've listened to her try to explain it a couple of times, and I'm still not picking up on why she got so spooped.
Speaker 2: Out because the guy next to her was a clone or something.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, but then she said that she didn't think that she just was annoyed by him or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, good for her though, for profiting or you know, bringing something for her positive out of having an obvious mental breakdown on an airplane, because.
Speaker 1: Most Yeah, yeah, the whole the whole thing is just weird as hell.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So but hey, I think she's a real estate agent, right, I think that's what I remember reader she worked for a real estate company. I'm not even sure if she's an actual agent, but I don't know, man, So we will we will see. Okay, So it looks like on passes there is no explicit nudity. Nudity allowed, so so that would differentiate it. She I think she's doing a collapse too. I think Passes is probably paying her. So she Yeah, I guess if you're gonna get paid and now you're you're gonna do that and you're on the platform where they don't allow the nudity, we will uh, we will see. So all right, uh let's see here. Sorry I got distracted. I was gonna go over this other story, so I don't I don't know if you guys are aware of this. Uh, there has been a big investigation going on after accusations by Angel Reese. Oh dude, Ross, have you seen clips of the barstool bett like the betting show where it's just the three guys and they just bet like crazy, like prop bets, like coin tosses and all that. You know, it's not just who's gonna win this football?
Speaker 2: Is that the one with big Cat where he's dressed like the the glasses and like the he looks like you know, like.
Speaker 1: A maybe I saw a bunch of so anyway, but but listening to prop bet, so these guys have been betting on Angel re to miss her first shot of the game for like seven games and they're six and one. It's like it was a license to print money. And it's just I saw a little roundup two of like those the shots and she didn't even hit the rim on four of them. Right, So but did she pretty sick? She had the rebound though? Right? Oh yeah, all about the rebound, Well, not the ones she airballed because those went out of bounds, but the ones I guess there was too much. Yeah, she she got the rebound. She just set a record for the most the fastest player to get five hundred rebounds in w NBA history. So that's the thing. Right. So anyway, so Angel's team was playing Caitlin Clark's team. This happened a couple of weeks ago, and this I think this is the last one Clark did play in before she got injured. Then she didn't play in the subsequent one. And according to Reese, she said that fans, because it was in Indiana, Indiana, she said that fans were making like gorilla noises, ad her, screaming, racial slurs, ad her all sorts of horribleness, right, reflected very poorly on the fan base. So immediately the WNBA is like, we're launching an investigation, and then Reese held a press conference. She's like, there's no place in the league for this. I think the NBA WNBA for doing a job of supporting me and opening this. We're gonna get to the bottom of this. If it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Blah blah blah. All right, So the WNBA decided to go ahead and do the big investigation, and they did for two weeks. Well, they released the results yesterday. Quote, we have investigated the report of racist fan behavior in the vicinity of the court during the May sixteenth Chicago Sky at Indiana Fever game based on information gathered to date, including relevant fan interviews. So they interviewed the fans or where this supposedly was happening. They utilized team and arena staff, they interviewed them, so security staff who might have been there, anyone from like concession or you know, selling stuff or what anyone who was in this area they interviewed. They also pulled all audio and video from the game available from the time when it supposedly happened, right because Reese had to be in the vicinity, so you know, broadcast audio and ross. What do you think they found after this which sounds like a very thorough investigation, What do you think they have found.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess it with the BYU route, and they found absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: You are correct, Yes, they found nothing, zero things. Not a single person heard any of this other than Angel Reese. There is a massive amount of audio and video. It's not on any of that. The only people or person I think one of Reese's teammates might have said that she heard something too, but like that's it. They found nothing except now, uh, there's the narrative that the you know, these Indianapolis fans are a bunch of racists there, which is which is really ironic because I do see racism within the w n B A do you, but it kind of seems to be going in a different direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, they they tried this with b y U and now they try and it would like you know this like you know, stereotypical like white area like Indiana, right right right, And that's on purpose.
Speaker 1: Well I think the Kaitlin Clark connection too, yep, right there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the YU thing was so stupid because it's like have you ever been have you ever been there, You've been.
Speaker 1: Around a bunch of Mormons. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's uh, it's the same reason it struck you as odd.
Speaker 2: I mean, I live there. You ever been to Provo, because I've been to Provo and that's not what people in Provo do. It's just not Yeah, it's uh.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say boring is the right word, because that's that's not fair. It's very vanilla, and usually in a positive manner.
Speaker 2: You're talking about a group of people that don't drink caffeine and don't swear, but.
Speaker 1: They love screaming the end word, right right, Yeah, yeah, that's that's their thing. In fact, this is funny, all right. So Indiana US Senator Jim Banks is calling on Angel Reese to apologize to the people of Indiana. Well, she's not gonna do that. And by the way, I don't think you're going to see a lot of reporting on this either. I don't know, because like the WNBA issued a whole press release and I had to search to find it find a copy of it. Yeah, that is so weird, man, investigate everything and nothing. So now, through the league, what do you do with a Angel Reese, Because now you have a player that has attacked a whole franchise, Right, you have a player who's attacked a whole If let me just be very clear here. If you let's say you are an NFL player. Let's say you're a player for or the Patriots, so probably not a good person, okay, And let's say that you decide you're gonna get on social media and you're gonna start screaming how everyone in Buffalo is a bunch of racists and probably sleeps with their cousins, and you know, throwing all this stuff out and you stir a level of discord there. You think the NFL isn't gonna get on you because now you're you're crapping on another arm of the NFL. They find people because the shoe colors slightly off, they're gonna have something to say to you. So Angel Reese got this whole investigation and created this whole narrative that this fan base who she clearly doesn't like, and they don't like her because their main player is your rival. Right, that's just fans being fans, You painting them as a bunch of racists. And because of the way the media works, you'll hear the initial story, but you're not gonna hear the follow up or they found nothing. They're just gonna pretend that never happened. But she damaged the brand of the Dublenba. She damaged the brand of this of an entire nother franchise. There'd be consequences in most instances, Probably not this one, though, And I know you're shocked. Eight nineteen. Hang on, Oh no, Ross, did you just get an email that we got online training to Uh oh that time of the year again. Sorry, inside work stuff. All right, let me go back to this. So Eric Swallwell was on uh he was on the Breakfast Club all right with up there out of New York. And guy's such a scoundrel man, such but like also completely full of crap. I'm sorry, I'm gonna play. I was just gonna play a little bit of it. And this has to do with fang thing, all right, the Chinese spy he was hooking up with. Uh tell me if you believe any of this. Did the Chinese spy scandal hurt your credibility? Are they just weaponized like a nothing burgers so to speak.
Speaker 5: You know the fact that the FBI and the House Ethics committee said it was bull like I I would hope that would be enough, but like in a disinformation society.
Speaker 1: Like also, I hate I don't know why these people come in and swear on the Breakfast Club. It's a radio show that airs on a.
Speaker 2: FEA okay, because I was very confused with that audio this morning. I'm like, you're on like a terrestrial broadcast, like radio broadcast, and you're like a representative, and you're swearing in the air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they run a super delay and then they catch it the whole I just beg, could you not swear? Anyway?
Speaker 5: I recognize that it's everyone on the right's favorite meme. My wife tasks me all the time, you know what, the second they're not going after you, you're not affected. And so I wear it as a badge of honor that these guys would want to lie about me all the time, because I think it means that I'm landing punches politically on them. That's sting and and frankly, I think a lot of Republicans look at me as like, oh, that's a straight white Christian male son of a cop. Like everyone else like him looks like me. So when he comes at me, it's more betrayal to them, Like I've heard that from them on their side that that's why they take it so personally. So I'm not going away.
Speaker 1: There is a methodology for identifying previously approved spending and then clawing that money back if the administration is not going to spend on that, and it comes let's see here, it's called a recisions package, all right, so and they so the administration can submit several of these a year, and it's more just kind of letting Congress know what you're doing with allocated funds there. But in this case, you know, Trump's goal is if it's dumb spending, we're not going to spend the money. We're not going to shift it to somehow, We're not going to spend it. And so what you get is you then get a list of things the Office of Management and Budget essentially as found as they've been digging through some of these other agencies. And I know you're going to be shocked to learn that it's a bunch of this DEI stuff, right, It's it's just piles upon piles of this, and this is stuff that is not even under usaid. These are other wasteful spending things. Now some of it you'll recognize too, is also NPR and PBS. They're on this list. So that's it. And it takes about forty five days to process through all of this. But I was just reading through the list and it's crazy. Sixty seven thousand dollars for insect powder nutritious insect powder for kids in Madagascar? What you people who want us all to eat bugs? Man, there's a whole contingent out there are people who are just say, you know, you gotta eat some gotta eat some bugs, gotta eat some bu here they're shovel it down kids, gullets. Ross. Do you think maybe you could incorporate that into your nutrition program for your gym work?
Speaker 2: Are you some delicious? I've thought about that and that's a big note. Oh no, yeah, pretty much. The reason for that, You're like, what is the reasoning for that? You know what? And the reason be it's gross.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, not eating bobs. Sorry. How about thirty three thousand for a bean LGBT in the Caribbean program? Uh? Okay, Now, to be fair, we did we did see a little of that with the story of Firefest and how they acquired a truckload of water. You can look that up on your own. Let's see LGBT programs in Western Balkans six hundred and forty three thousand. Uh you, Ganda, we got Global Green New Deal funding five million for Minority Serving Institut, two fellowship cooperative agreements training women in Rwanda and gender equity. More, here's a half mill for electric buses in Rwanda, six million dollars for net zero green cities in Mexico, two point one million for climate resilience Southeast Asian projects, and the list goes on. Three million for Iraqi Sesame Street. Jeez, let's see here. Wait, hold on, I'm trying to understand this one. Eight hundred ross. See if there's something when you think about this, there's something that sounds a little off. You're ready. Eight hundred and thirty three thousand for LGBT vsectames. Yeah, you understand why. I'm like, what's up with that? Y?
Speaker 2: You know, you can't be too safe, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But who's getting pregnant?
Speaker 2: I mean, you do have these weird like you know, and we've seen it before, like these weird like mister Garrison South Park type situations where like they have the sex change or they have something, right, but then they're still attracted to the Yeah, so it's like, you know, hey, I'm I'm a dude, but I'm pretending to be a woman, but I'm having sex with a woman. So I guess you could still get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh right, all right, that's all right, that's fair.
Speaker 2: See it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how about five point one million dollars for transgender sex workers, clients and sexual network in Nepal? Is that is? That? Is that a big thing? In Catman?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: The list goes on, So the House Speaker Mike Johnson confirmed receipt of the recisions package and they'll go from there. It doesn't mean they have to do all of that, right because the MPR PBS stuff is really going to be the core focus of all of this. That's what's going to get the most ink. But you know, these these lists don't I mean, they do disappoint, like they make you feel just awful about what your government's been up to for years, just shoveling money into a money hole, right, But they are interesting to read. Every time I see a new one. Oh man, what's the what are the iraqis going to do without their sesame street. What does that look like too? By the way, do you remember some of the some of the Iranian muppet shows where it was just like the whole it was just like death to America. Today's word is death to America. Like it was some pretty aggressive stuff. I don't know what it looks like in Iraq with the sesame street there, but they're going to have to fund it themselves. So there you go, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. And if you're already annoyed, let me pile on if I could. This is an article from the Hill yesterday. Presidential health cover ups or as American as apple Pie. Okay, because what this sounds like to me is giving people a way to say why it's not a big deal what just happened with Biden. I feel like this article that's what it's here for. And also it's just not the same in most instances. So they go through and there's some of the stuff we know, like FDR not wanting photographed in his wheelchair, right, but that's not the same thing as Joe Biden. Right. FDR may have been in a wheelchair, but nobody claimed that he wasn't running the White House, right, Nobody was saying that, like, cognitively he could rune. Yes, he was in a wheelchair, but cognitively he was able to make decisions and be the one actually signing bills or pardons or whatever was. And I keep getting reelected. He had four got elected that fourth term before he finally died. All right, So they go through a bunch of this stuff. Ulysses as Grant struggle with alcoholism, Grover Cleveland got a secret operation for cancer on his jaw. Warren G. Harding had a heart condition. These are not the same, right, those are Those are health afflictions, yes, but it's not the same as not knowing what the hell's going on, which is the beef. Right, The beef with Joe Biden was not that he stumbled or he walked slow. Okay, that was merely part of it, and it was just the visual representation of what was going on. It was the part where as one secret Service agent I saw quoted in an article the other day said, quote, the guy could get lost in the closet. And so comparing physical ailments in this to a deteriorating mental state are not apples and apples, man, it's apples and oranges. Really. The only one that is kind of comparable is what happened with Woodrow Wilson. Although as bad as a president as Woodrow Wilson was, maybe he wanted his white run and things for about a year, which is basically what happened after he had a stroke. But it doesn't make it right too. That's the other part of this. Well, if you're talking about him being incapacitated by a stroke, which he was, and it's now pretty much accepted that Edith Wilson acted as the facto president for more than a year, including writing policy statements and making executive decisions. Like that's exactly what's wrong, right, That's exactly why you don't want it.
Speaker 2: People can understand the Biden things even more blatantly. People can understand like a physical disability or something, But when it comes to your cognitive abilities, that's sort of important when you're the president. That's the only thing that really matters. Or you have to sit behind that desk and make decisions, and if you can't do that, then you can't have the job, or you shouldn't have the job.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cut and dry. So filling an article about John F. Kennedy suffered from Addison's disease and a back injury, and then they throw the Reagan Olzheimer's thing in there, which that's debatable, but still like writing a permissive article about this is just kind of gross.
Speaker 2: Man. So, but it's the hill. So like, you know, the taft could get stuck in a bathtub, but at least he could realize he was stuck in the bathtub, right.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine your job at the White House is taft unsticker? Right? Just why you just walking around with butter.
Speaker 2: The sad part about that is I guess it'll never actually even happened. But the point is he was so fat where people could believe it could happen.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, that'd be the worst job. Man, oh man, All right, let's go ahead and do this. He creeping up on forty five. Let's get raised stagic from the weather channel and.
Speaker 4: What's going on, sir, Good morning, good morning, Yes, wet weather on the way. So you know, if you've got to get out and do your golf today, I'd say do it today or maybe tomorrow morning. As moisture from upper level O pressure that might develop off the southeast coast case is going to increase. It Thursday looks like the worst of it, as I mentioned just about an hour ago, so we're gonna get back into it. Dan a little bit of rain, but not before low mid eighties today, should be pretty decent. Clouds will thicken, may still be a little haze from the smoke from Canadian wildfires, and after midnight tonight into tomorrow, occasional rain and showers, and as I said earlier, the heavier and more persistent rain from about Raleigh, Fayetteville in points east. Less rain towards the west, but you'll still get some tomorrow. We can see an inch of rain into tomorrow night, maybe another inch or two in some spots, especially off to the east if it's a beach weekend, at least into Friday. Now still a chance of showers in some rain, but I think less. And then the actual front gets here Saturday with scattered showers and understorms, but we could get up close to ninety in some spots, probably stay in the mid upper eighties for the triad and then on Sunday, still chance of showers. Early next week's showers thunderstorms. So at this point that area that the hurricane center has circled in yellow a ten percent chance of developing. If it did develop, it would be slow.
Speaker 2: But either way.
Speaker 4: Case there will be impacts and some of us will get some heavier rainfall.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir, appreciate it, and we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on.
Speaker 6: Okay, see good morning. This report sponsored by Total Wine and More. Private sector hiring slowed dramatically last month. According to ADP, the Payroll Process Or estimates private employment increased by thirty seven thousand jobs in May. Economists were looking for an increase of one hundred and fourteen thousand jobs. They'll be comparing the ADP data to the Labor Department data that comes out Friday morning. Stock market futures had been a little bit higher until that report came out.
Speaker 2: Now they're a little bit lower.
Speaker 1: Now, futures down twenty eight.
Speaker 6: A lot of video game fans have circled to tomorrow's date on the calendar. It's the day Nintendo releases the switch to its first new gaming console in eight years. Long lines are expected at stores around the world, while many gamers will make frantic visits to online shopping sites Bloomberg News says Nintendo could handily exceed its goal selling fifteen million switched to consoles by next March. Trump administration trade policies are making the nation's farmers upbeat. Agriculture Secretary Brook Rawlins is in Italy. She says she's working to get Europe to buy more American wheat, soybeans, and other products. Vietnam has announced deals to buy American grain. Farmers sentiment is at a four year high. Recent rulings on the legal residency of migrants are having an impact on workplaces. Sources say Walmart has told employees in at least two Florida stores they need new work authorizations in order to keep their jobs. The number of workers affected is not clear. Moviegoers, of course, become part of a captive audience once they bought a ticket and found a seat, and AMC Entertainment is about to cash in. The company has a deal with National Cinemedia to run more commercials out of the feature films that it's theaters. The new ads starts showing up July first. In Casey, it's hard to go up against the big guys. In Ohio, the operator of a food truck that serves egg rolls is being sued by Kellogg, the cereal giant makes Eggo waffles. It says the food truck's logo lego my egg roll amounts to trademark in fringement.
Speaker 1: Oh casey, you think people would have better things. It's just one food truck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, apparently, so just one at this point.
Speaker 2: Just one?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that goes. I'm sure they'll yield. Thank you much, Jeff, do it? Appreciate it? Have a good day. Yeah, there you go, Jeff Bellinger, Bloomberg News. All right, So I'm just seeing this video here. Jeez, dude, why would you get in the water down in Florida? So so you got gators trying to eat you, right, that's always got to be a concern. So imagine you're already in this area where there's a bunch of gators around, you can go for a nice dip with your mom, and then all of a sudden, there's a bear swimming at you. Like that's a message that you should not be in that body of water. Man, Now what do you do? You got now you gotta do? You swim towards the gator, towards the bear that's coming for you. If you got to pick one, I think in the water, you want to go with the bear, right, Ross. If you're in the water, you got to go bear right.
Speaker 2: I mean I would think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you're on land, yeah, I guess you know, because you probably outrun the gator. But in the water, I think you gotta deal with the bear. That would be my recommendation. I mean, granted, you don't want to deal with both. And then this guy's gotta scream at his mom to start running away. Eh. Yeah, when did this? How it happen last Friday? Craziness? Man? No, since it's not just one Florida. Man, I'm not doing the I'm not doing the whole song and dance. Sorry, he's gonna have to deal with that. Uh all right, One other thing too. I saw this story. This is the dumbest story, man. So I saw this story. FEMA head told staffers he was unaware of hurricane season. So Forbes and other outlets ran with this. Do you think the acting head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the guy's name is David Richardson, do you think he really didn't know there is a hurricane season? I mean, if you're the editor and the reporter, right, what is clearly sounds like a joke that some staffers who are already probably but her, babe, they don't even have jobs anymore, who knows? They run you and they're like, no, he really doesn't know that there's not a hurricane season. And then you just take that at face value and write articles about that. Really, And it was Reuters who kicked this thing off. According to Reuters, which first reported the story, the remarks caused confusion among FEMA staffers on whether Richardson was being serious or joking. Well, then why did you report him? Did you think of asking him? You wouldn't believe him, he'd still report it anyway. It just looks so bad with this stuff. To be fair though, like now it is interesting that they all have to now they want to write articles about incompetency within FEMA leadership. So in a way, Trump did, I guess this guy forced him to actually address that issue, because if you remember, they were cool with ignoring it previously. This following all hands meeting at the agency that richard.
Speaker 2: Had on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever. According to New York Times, staffers have been advised to respond to hurricanes this year, the same way they did in twenty twenty fours. But this raises concern within the agency, is it has been working with reduced staff. Well maybe that's the joke there. You were telling them to respond the same way they did in twenty twenty four. That's not good news for UH North Carolina again