Speaker 1: Can you dig as dig it?
Speaker 2: You dig as.
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, GMO people, organic.
Speaker 4: People, room in battles.
Speaker 1: Why to what.
Speaker 4: You're being shown? Things that never actually happened, faces that don't exist, people who were never there, events that look real. But we're assembled, frame by frame for you to react to. And it's not fringe anymore. It's politicians, it's influencers, it's governments, all feeding the same stream, knowing most people won't stop long enough to question it. And when something breaks, when the illusion slips, they don't even correct it, they just replace it right. Another version, another narrative, another layer, until the truth isn't hidden. It's just irrelevant because now it's not about what's real. It's about what spreads, what trends, what people feel or hope is real. And somewhere inside that loop, the baseline that we used to rely on is pretty much gone. And this show, The Boiler Room was built around that baseline, that shaky gray area, that turbulent air. Meanwhile, the people building these systems, they're not hiding it. They're publishing manifestos, they're talking about collapse. They're mapping out the future. In plane sight and the rest of us we're left trying to figure out what's real and what was designed to look real. So tonight on boiler Room, if you're with us every week, you've probably noticed a little bit of a shift here in uh or maybe a little spinal tap crank of the knob to my skepticism as it pertains to looking at headlines and such. Well, this is a big part of why. So we're not just gonna be looking at headlines. We're gonna be looking at what happens when the system starts to fracture, and just for these little moments when the simulation bleeds through. I'm Brian McLain. This is the Boiler Room. I call signs Hesher. We're broadcasting live out of Central Texas this twenty fourth of April twenty twenty six. Thanks for being here with us tonight. Good to see everybody out there in the live chat on YouTube, on Rumble on X. There's many of you on X, so if you're on X, drop us a notes say hi in that chat, and of course over on our discord. Great to see our regulars over there in the discord. Let me go ahead and bring mystical Pharaoh to the stage here, mystical Pharaoh. What's up, buddy, Welcome back to the boiler room.
Speaker 2: How you doing, hey, man, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm fantastic, man. I mean, you know, everything I watch in the media is very doom pill but hey, you know I'm still doing great, man.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's why I stopped watching media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, ironic that we're in it, but hey, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: I mean, when you know it's all propaganda, right, it's then then just it's wasteless. However, I just browse right, and I get read what everybody's saying, and I try to to make up my own media, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, that's how to do it. Man. You're moving around with a lot more agility at this point if one can admit to oneself that, hey, almost everything we see we can't verify anymore, and we've got verified liars and assholes all around us.
Speaker 5: I mean literally, I mean, what were actually publishing eye videos in this recent conflicts?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 2: Nobody knew it was.
Speaker 5: A I or not, right, yep, So I would just be skeptical about everything right now.
Speaker 2: As you were saying earlier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, might you know, find your trusted sources and keep an eye on them, you know, it's all.
Speaker 5: You can, even your trusted sources, man like, unless you're really on the ground, how else are you going to refy?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean that's what I mean by your trusted sources. Though. There are a number of them out there on the ground, but they are hard to find, and anything they say gets amplified by all these other or attacked by all these other accounts if it even makes the stream, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, do you even know what is the state of street of HORMONESA?
Speaker 2: Right now? What's it ever opened? Do we even know? Right well, we know if there is a blockade or not.
Speaker 4: I've never traversed it personally.
Speaker 5: Exactly does anybody know? Everyone's just saying shit? Nobody can pretty far? And who would say the biggest ship was the louted loudest voice. I think that's what our current prison believe. But I think people are seeing through that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the support is dwindling, hemorrhaging, actually hemorrhaging, Yeah, yeah for sure. All right, let's see, I'm gonna try to bring ruckus aboard here. We got ruckus among us pull him on to the stage. Here, Ruckus, where Oh there he is. That's where he is?
Speaker 6: Man, How howdy? Yes, that's me Ruckus. That's I'm here.
Speaker 4: Oh boy?
Speaker 6: Here again again again again again, here.
Speaker 4: We go again.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: It feels like we just did this, doesn't it. Yep?
Speaker 6: And I was looking at the news and I'm like, hold on a second, then this already happened. Wait a minute, wasn't this from last year? Hold on a second about this? What's going on here? That's the same thing. Yeah, yeah, I'm just woo it's going I guess the only difference is uh, yeah, I don't know. I can't find one for me. Well, well we'll try our hardest tonight, ladies and germs, boys and squirrels to find something new for you. There might be a few gems hiding in there. And yeah I might have one hiding in my pockets somewhere. Am I wearing pockets?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got pockets? Ye, regardless, Thanks for having me. I'm looking forward to doing the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, me too. Man. As I was setting up the links and looking at the links tonight, I was just going, man, I already remember this, Man, I already remember this. Ruckus is gonna kill me for putting this one in there, because we already did this two years ago.
Speaker 6: But I guess people, it's the news. Yeah, I guess it's just there. We're on repeat, recycle, rehash, do it again, and there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people late. You know, it's like a it's a it's a welcome to the party pal moment for a lot of people. Still, you know, even six years out from the coof uh, we're still got a lot of people catching up. So you know, I'm glad to see some of these things circulating. But always makes me wonder what if we could have just you know, gone wide with this topic six years ago, ten years ago, fifteen years ago. But hey, here we are. It is what it is. Let's welcome basilit Analyzer to the stage as well. Based what's up man, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's going on? Guyss the weekend? Yeah out there? Yeah, it's Friday tgif I'm glad everyone is going to be watching this instead of Family Matters and Step by Step tonight.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man, definitely, all right, Well, we're glad to have you. And let me bring the one only, the very Lovely Keeper of All Things Whiskey Tango Foxtrot on the interwebs. Lovely spor joining us as well. Lovely Sporre, what's up and welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 7: Hey, happy to be here in news. Very strange times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are a little bit odd, aren't they.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know, we just gotta keep going, you know, roll with the punches, so to speak. I do have an icebreaker tonight, I do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And this is.
Speaker 7: Kind of like, this is kind of an odd one, but I felt like compelled to do it. Firstly because it was provided by Daniel Spaulding and I adore him, of course, but also because this one so just from my from my personal side. I and I think I've spoken about this on the show before, but I have reoccurring dreams about nasty bathroom situations where it's like I gotta go to the bathroom, and like I end up in like a bathroom where like there is nowhere I could possibly feel comfortable going to the bathroom. And uh, there was one time, well I've been in a couple Okay, let me back up. I'll just tell you what the story is, and and the thing is, I had to let the listeners know that the articles on this that I've been encountering are fucking stupid. Sorry, but like there's not that much information and the ads are so exorbitant that like I'm just getting like a white screen when I try to pull up the actual article. But basically from what I could gather, there was a family on a trip in Australia and a woman had to go to the bathroom and they stopped at like some sort of conservant's place, like you know, like a conservatory or something not conservatory, but like a you know, like a public like public land, public land where they had like you know, public restrooms, like what we would call like a rest stop here.
Speaker 4: Basically the meteorites it was the Henbury Meteorites Conservation.
Speaker 7: Conservation yet start, yeah, thank you. And the toilets were basically just a hole on the ground and they had like a toilet on top and you know you're just dropping your business into like you know, six feet under or whatever. And I have had two experiences in California where one was in California, one was in Utah where it was that type of thing where it was like you just got to drop it down, and one one and like literally like the person it was a cabin I was staying in Utah, Like the person that owned the cabin would have to go out with a broom and basically like bat down the shit tower because it just builds up. And then if it builds up too much, then if you take a seat on the toilet, it's in your ass.
Speaker 4: Right, broom is really the best tool for that.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it was a room or rake, or it was some sort of garden tool. I know that much, and I wasn't I didn't stand around and watch them do it, but I did know that the ship tower would just grow and if it wasn't knocked down, you would sit down and have it in your ass. But anyways, so this woman, this family's like traveling through Austraa. She's got to go to the bathroom. She goes to one of these types of toilets, which is basically a deep hole in.
Speaker 8: The ground, and the ground broke and.
Speaker 7: She fell into the hole and she was so deep into the shit tower basically that they the family couldn't get her out, and she was down there for I think three and a half hours. Like the family had to drive an hour north to get like help, and then somebody ended up coming by and ended up helping her while they were trying to find help for her, and then she got out afterwards.
Speaker 8: But what a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Like, I honestly like if there was a capability of like just making yourself die in a situation, if I was her, I would have been like.
Speaker 8: I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 7: I don't know how What a brave person for surviving this situation, situation, situation. I thought i'd bring that story because it's kind of I think it's a real one. I think you never know, like like we were talking about earlier, but it seems like, you know, there's all sorts of weird AI stuff things going on right now and weird stuff like that, But this sounds like an actual, real I don't know if you call it an accident or what, but a real like living nightmare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said it was a for just once they got the people there to get her out. It was a forty five minute rescue and they had to dismantle the toilet and lower a toe rope into the hole. She was six and a half feet deep. Can you imagine that's gnarly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little slum dog millionaire situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah really huh.
Speaker 5: So so support you said you have like recurring dreams about like being trapped and not trapped.
Speaker 7: It's and actually Chopper had the same ones. It's more like more like being in like one of those multi I mean, they're they're they're they're varieties, but like they're like often like I got I gotta go to the bathroom, I can't find it, and then when I find it, like there's it.
Speaker 8: They're disgusting. And there might be like one of like.
Speaker 7: Or like maybe like a school like where like there's a or an orphanage or something like that where there's like multiple toilets and I checked like several and like there's just not a working one and there's stuff all over the place. So it's not like it's not like I'm trapped. It's more like I need to go to the bathroom and like there's no work, there's no word.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's she's like she's in the train spotting bathroom basically.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of like that toilet in Scotland.
Speaker 8: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey that's that's that's what they call asstrol projection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I actually saw this one posted on x as well, because when Daniel sent us the link that that was an ex post, we linked through to the dreaded New York Post dot com for it, but the comments under it were just nothing but that kind of stuff, just people cracking jokes. It was kind of sad, but it is hilarious at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, honestly, like I any of those composed toilets when you know you're hiking and and out in the woods and they have those, they scare me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like them, dude, they have them at.
Speaker 2: I'd rather go in the woods than actually go in those.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Oh, totally totally.
Speaker 7: Like even even the porta potties, like I like back in the day when I go to raves and stuff, like, I've been in porta potties where like it was kind of like those. Yeah, it's just like that's the stuff piles up and they're not empty, you know.
Speaker 8: Uh so maybe that's why.
Speaker 7: No, I've actually had those recurring dreams like my whole life.
Speaker 8: But I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: Why I do that, but uh, they exist those situations where it's like, oh, I I mean, I'd way rather just go hide behind a tree or something like that, than be in a toilet like that.
Speaker 6: Because it's not a toilet, it's just it's it's just a hole in the ground. These are called it's just called a pitlet or a pit toilet. We would call them here, right, I guess the rest of the world calls them latrines. This happens a lot to the poor suckers that use this thing because the structure of the integrity, there's no foresight. There's got a hole. Yeah, nasty, Yeah, this is terrible. Luckily, you said the lady was brave score for surviving for three hours.
Speaker 8: No, I mean I would have died.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 6: Turns out she's originally from Los Angeles, so she was just fine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 5: The good thing is apparently it's not too deep, right, because she could just maybe left her head up.
Speaker 6: I means, why couldn't they get her out? Was it because she the hole is so they couldn't get her out because they could have reached down, I think, to get her because the hole was deep. But it wasn't that she was stuck in the ship. It's just that they couldn't get her out of the hole because she was too far down.
Speaker 7: Right, that's what I think. It was like six Brian, Uh, correct me if I'm wrong. I think it's like she was like it was like the hole was like six and a half feet or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's six and a half feet deep and uh.
Speaker 8: So that's like that's coffin level.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They don't really say anything about like, you know, her age or physical stature.
Speaker 8: Or the level of the the sewage.
Speaker 3: Pool.
Speaker 6: Know, what she was in was three feet deep. She was in three feet deep of pooh?
Speaker 8: Oh, well how could she not get out?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 6: That's not that mystical pharaoh. Do you want to be in three feet deep of pooh?
Speaker 5: Better than being in like six feet and you can't even breathe because you just oh yeah the poop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be disgusting.
Speaker 7: I think we'll be disgusting either way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's out back, man, Like what kind of fucking shit.
Speaker 2: Lives in this?
Speaker 5: Like like I'm scared of just walking in the street in freaking Australia not falling in like a ship pit, right, Like imagine what lives in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're going to beat you.
Speaker 4: Up, don't worry though. Everybody it says the toilet, the toilet has since been cordoned off while Anti work Safe conducts an investigation. So don't worry. You should be fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just take your do your business behind the the outhouse instead of in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, sport Karen has the same dreams, so it is definitely a genre. We're seeing a pattern here.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, and Karen, you're not the only one.
Speaker 7: Like once, I think we did talk about it on Boy Room, like in twenty twenty or something like that or twenty twenty one, and I had a number of people reach out to me saying that they had similar anxiety dreams like that about toilets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sounds like a pretty neat place. There's a bunch of meteor meteorite craters there that were formed four thousan seven hundred years ago, so that's kind of cool. I can see why people want to go see it. But you know what, just use the uh use the bush for a toilet now, I would.
Speaker 8: Say use the bush when you're in the bush.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just careful what you wipe with.
Speaker 4: Someone. Someone put in the comments put this won't feature in tourism brochures. Yeah, opt for the bush toilet from now on. Well, we lost ruckus what happened there. I'm sure he'll be back all right, enough toilet talk. Let's uh, let's get out of there. Let's get out of there and go somewhere really weird. Uh this one, I don't even know what to say. So uh, I'm gonna let Melissa from truth Streams say it pretty much. Uh So she posts this Fitty shouts out to truth dream and she says, ten years ago, if you told me Mia Pharaoh and Woody Allen's kid would be on the straight reporting how Sam Altman is building AI portals around the world to summon aliens. I probably would have asked you what you've been smoking. But now there's just a lot going on. Uh yeah, let's take a look. Let me put it on the big screen here. So here you go.
Speaker 9: This kind of AI capacity is shaping the balance of power between nations and all of our security. One former Open AI executive said, quote, we're building portals from which we're genuinely summoning aliens. The portals currently exist in the United States and China, and Sam has added one in the Middle East. It's just like wildly important to get how scary that should be?
Speaker 4: What what does that is? He talking about what. Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: Who is this kid.
Speaker 4: That's the son of Woody Allen and Mia Farah apparently allegedly seemingly But you know what, this is not even that strange to me, because I am seeing a whole bunch of shit going around YouTube, on shorts and on videos about ai tech lord summoning golams, building golums. There's this guy on Tucker just talking about that recently. I forget his name, but he was talking about that in depth. And I've seen other people talking about this too for quite some time now, to include some of the tech bros. But that's the first time I heard the term aliens thrown around at it. I was not familiar with the quote that he was reading there, so I haven't sourced it. But my goodness, that's a whole project on its own, and I've got like fifty other links. What do you think, Pharaoh they summoning aliens, the tech pros summoning aliens or demons?
Speaker 5: Or is there well, I mean, i mean, I'm pretty sure all those anybody and that or not. I wouldn't say anybody. A lot of people in that category of wealth, you know, they have practices that were well aware of that might be tried to summon whatever they try to summon, right, I'm not surprised, but but.
Speaker 2: I just I'm trying to think. So, apparently he's a journalist.
Speaker 5: His his name is Ronind Pharaoh, and I guess he's he's been trying to follow some outman and then stuck about type. So it appear he's just been doing some research there. I have to dig into that and see what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like a credible journalist. So when he say.
Speaker 5: Like like summoning demons, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, Well, we just got to find the the you know, the the original thing that he's quoting there, because when he puts it on screen, where does this show right here? Ruckus is back? Do you ruckus welcome back?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 4: So we would have to source this thing. It shouldn't be too hard. It's probably already in the comments or something like that. But yeah, Rucus, did you see this thing from Ronan Pharaoh quoting who is he quoting? Hero's play? The clip? Again? It's pretty sure it's probably it was such a like WTF, like people like what.
Speaker 9: This kind of AI capacity is shaping the balance of power between nations and all of our security. One former open ai executive said, quote, we're building portals from which we're genuinely summoning aliens. The portals currently exists in the United States.
Speaker 4: I think I think I think that's I'm gonna need to source better than a former open ai employee. I mean, that's just I think.
Speaker 5: I think it's a metaphor. That's my guess is like, hey, you know, we're building this crazy thing that just bringing this alien technology.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And that's my guess portals.
Speaker 4: Like you're using the term portal, throwing around the word portals lightly there, based wouldn't you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is kind of an extension of what we were, you know, and you guys talked about this extensively years ago with the remember the rituals for the Goddard Tunnel, and then when they did CERN and you know, people still discuss this, but they put the statue in front of CERN and then they you know, people claim that in the sky above it that there were portals opening and that that seems almost like self explanatory now with that stuff, but it seems like an extension of that. And I will say that when I hear this stuff, I think of who I consider the expert on this, which is my friend David Patrick Harry, who his channel church at the Eternal Logo. I'm gonnaive him shot out because he's done a lot of streams on this and done some deep uh research into it. He wrote his entire PhD thesis on technocracy and transhumanism and stuff like this where he talks about Ray Kurzweil and that I can't remember that other dude's name, Anthony, maybe it's Lewandowski. There's a there was a Google engineer who was designing AI who did these experiments with with like language models, and he talked to it for so long that he claimed that he contacted this entity. And so I think we're going to hear this stuff more and more. I mean, obviously this is like leaning towards the future. You know, there will be some sort of like transhumanist AI church or religion or that comes out of uh humanism, I guess in the future. You know, many people say that the that the Antichrist will arise as some sort of AI entity, like through through the airwaves or something. But this is weird hearing hearing this because like when you hear it drops so casually like that, it seems this seems to point more for me towards this like continuous mythologizing of of GPT and AI and how great these things will be and how how important and impactful and how how huge they already are, and we're like past the turning point, which I think a lot a lot of that is like some sort of uh, mythological propaganda. I don't really know what to make of it, but I'm sure that that's you know, I think he's probably being literal here, I guess. I mean, when is he talking about Sam Altman? Because that seems literal?
Speaker 4: Well, Sam Altman wouldn't be a former open ai employee. That's what kind of why I'm like. When I first watched it, I was like, because he's referring to something Sam said, because I'd like to go watch it. But then when I watched the second time there, I was like, oh, a former open ai employee. Like there's so much former AI expert AI whistleblower stuff to like wade through. It's very uh, I don't know, I just it's a quagmire.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, that could that could be anyone. And and when he says in the Middle East, is he referring to the the gate the Stargate of Gilgamesh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, See that's the problem. We have a language problem here too, because you know, as Church of Eternal Logos has probably pointed out many times, and we've talked about here on the show, like this whole idea of creating a golam is basically a Kabbalistic, you know, esoteric thing. And you know, when you look at Peter Thiel and a lot of these guys, it's like, well, what kind of stuff are they into? When it comes to the esoteric and you know that kind of stuff, It's like, oh, well, I'm seeing some pretty close connections there. So like ultimately, like if you zoom out from the kooky language here, it is sort of something that is happening. But I don't know, the koukie language here makes me think it's click bait. What do you think, Ruckus?
Speaker 6: I think I don't know, because I don't know anymore. You know, definitely a few years ago on the type of person and be like, yes, we're we're opening portals and we're messing with demons. And when you're talking to chat GPT, you're talking to a devil. I could have easily leaned into that. But doing a lot more research and to this, I think a lot of it's just hokey pokey, blooney pony, just blowing smoke up your ass kind of shit. And I think a lot of it is because they really hyped up this stuff for good and for bad, and it serves their purposes. Yeah, I just I don't know. I don't think that the AI, at least the AI that we've been interacting with as we know it, the language learning model. I've convinced myself enough that it's just what they've done basically. I mean it really, I mean they tell you, they explain it. It's just really is what it says it is. It's just recognizing patterns. They took the human language and turned it into a mathematical code and they're performing like mathematical equations in a split second because computers can do that. It's not intelligence, it's not smart, it's not coming up with the original things. What's more fascinating than me or some of these image creation models which are tapped into something that I haven't I can't quite wrap my head around just yet, but I think they're doing the same thing, which is shocking and frightening by itself. That if a computer is able to fully comprehend like what we see and understand the way that we see it in order to recreate things like what you see behind me, it's very fascinating. But again, I don't think we're necessarily dealing or interacting with spirits. I think that the spirit world and these things do exist, but I think to interact with them you have to be very deliberate about doing those things. And I also believe that if that stuff is real, you got to do some really bad, bad things. And I think that this is where we get into the dark stuff that I don't even want to talk about on this show, but you can probably read about it in the Epstein files if they ever release the whole thing, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, some of the tech bros that we are referring to this week have been showing up in my X feed at a dinner with with Jeff Like, you know, I talk about the friends of Jeffrey a lot, and I'm looking at the people sitting around his dinner table and I'm like, oh, I recognize some of these guys, some of these guys are the ones that own some of these products we're talking about. And you know, I think what you said is very true there ruckus And it's like, well, why should we believe that the the lms that you know have been forced upon us, gifted to us somewhere in between I'm not really sure, are nothing like what the high end ones function like, you know what I mean, Like whatever Sam Altman's talking to is not the same thing you're getting for twenty bucks. And each Elon's version of groc is not the same one. That's uh, you know, making your pictures and stuff.
Speaker 1: There's another element of this, just to throw it in, and you know you talk about Gollum and uh and Peter Teal, I mean that's that's literally his thing, you know, with palant here and and Gollum. And then you know remember the speed the uh, like the little Ted talks that he was doing recently about you know, Satan, which is one thing, but there's another there's another element to this, I think, which is uh, Tristan. You know, you guys know Tristan promo Edgel trist Taggard and I were talking about Thomas Pinsion's Gravity's Rainbow recently. He's reading that right now. And part of the book which ties in with this, is that there's there's a technological element to it that sort of precedes what eventually I think like it becomes AI huge amounts of metadata, and the book is partly about what we're talking about here, that that this sort of science scientific tech class which isn't called that in the book, but becomes that, uh, begins to go into They go so far into technology that they that they like cross over into a metaphysical realm. And and that's interesting in itself because this sort of classification of of of people or this sort of thing that we're talking about is usually considered you know, opposed to or outside any sort of theology at all. It's it's totally nihilistic or evolutionary or atheistic, and yet it always ends up in this sort of like this spiritual realm. They always use spiritual language, and I think it's it's it's really telling to know that that even now at the beginning of this the language models moving into AI and you know, all this stuff that's happening or that's that's moving that we have like glimpses into this sort of spiritual aspect or the spiritual language, language or spiritual realm tied in with this thing. So it seems predictive of what eventually it's going to become, but it is. It is a weird sort of place to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I asked Chad jpt Uh one day, Hey, I'm two hundred feet away from a car or should I just park my car and walk? And they say yes, walking two hundred feet is trivial about one minute. Walk driving The distance just adds friction. I'll spend more time maneuvering, waiting and parking than actually moving.
Speaker 2: Well, get it done, move on.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, man, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yes? I am serious.
Speaker 6: Did you do that or did someone else do that? I've seen that before.
Speaker 5: I've seen I've seen it in the video, and then I tested it and I just I'm like, yeah, that's that sounds.
Speaker 6: There was a there was a study that was just released. I'll try to find the article for the show notes, so I'll just quote from memory because I was just reading the article before the show. Just now. Somebody shared it. I think it was Cavvy shared it in our discord server. But they did a study where the researchers pretend to be delusional and suicidal and crazy and talked to all these different AI chat LLM models and got their responses and learned that, sure enough, the sycophantic psychopathic AI language learning models were not only encouraging the mental delusions of these researchers, who luckily were just pretending to be such, but they encouraged them to do some pretty wild stuff. There was an incident that was recounted in the article as part of the research. Who did this was at the Stanford type I can't remember, but the person was saying, I think the person in the mirror that I'm looking at is moving their arm, and they were like trying to say that the person in the mirror wasn't them and they might be a doppelganger, and the chat GPT or whichever one it was, it was like, you know what, you're right, And then it started quote quoting from the Malefact Carry and Maleficit What is that thing? Basically the old magicians book thing. Yeah, yeah, he says drive a nail through the through the shattered the mirror with a nail and read some nine thirty one backwards is what the chat ept told these researchers to do, all sorts of crazy stuff. So yeah, I mean this stuff was never ready for for prime time. And then you have to wonder, you know, depending how much cool age you drink, was that on purpose?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I think I think I think that goes back to the point you mentioned. Right, there's a lot of hype that you've been talking about, and they're trying to see you that, hey, we're going to reach generalize AI right using these models, and and I think that's a fantasy if they think those models are going to get them to generalize the I and I watched a really interesting interview for someone that used to work and Open the Eye and she was talking about the how they think a lot of these people that actually, especially in opinion I think about artificial intelligence and they think it's in the in their mind, it's just purely statistical model. It's it's basically like human brain. The more brain cells they're going to connect, that just the the smarter it's going to get. Which I don't know why someone can believe that was the kind of you know, it was the kind of models I think, but apparently that's one of their beliefs.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, I mean they're that video I linked in our boiler room chat earlier today. It's a just for context, it's a from the YouTube channel called inside AI. And it's pretty interesting. Like I can give you one reason why people think that, because when you ask the l l m's what the risk factors are for these sort of you know, existential things, it tells you this is a bad idea. This could lead to human extermination, you know what I mean, Like the the l l ms themselves are telling the users you know, uh, they're the ones that are dumping a lot of this fear porn into people. So that's pretty an interesting like you know, circle jerk right there.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, Well it is, and and and that the extermination is not going to necessarily come from AI itself, is going to come from human reliance on AI. And when it feels right or when it goes haywire, right and and now we lift or we switched everything to be reliant on AI, right, and now shit is going to go bad. That's a doom day scenario, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's that's really easy to imagine because we don't need generative AI for that to happen. This guy actually talks about that scenario in one of the videos where it's like, just imagine the fact that you, as a human require eight hours of sleep and that if you have you know, sixteen AI agents working for you, right, like working in air quotes for you, and they have access to your emails and stuff, they do two months worth of work during your eight hours of sleep and are out performing you at a rate where before you know it, you're just relying on like and they make mistakes, as we know, so their mistakes cascade, and then as their mistakes cascade and the human user can't keep up, things start to fall apart, you know what I mean. There's like a like a a correct yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because because it's too much right and correction rate now just you're not gonna be able to catch up, right right. So which again it's it's really interesting and I've been having this discussion with many people in the field, you know, in the field and the research field. It's the approach we're taking right now about AI by just purely throwing resources and thinking that this is what's going to get us what need where we need to be. Right, Let's just build data center. Let's just put more processors and just build bigger models, right, more parameters, like you know, one trillion parameter. That's our goal, right, because it's just the ultimate, it's the wrong approach. It actually goes against where we are right now from technology standpoint, because where the technology is going is more decentralized. It's more around like edge computing, right, distributed computing. So if you think about, hey, hi, why are we not building models where that computational right intelligence can be actually distributed that utilize those edge devices to actually build that collective intelligence power and state. Now it's just going to go build data center and just have this centralized location that just controlled by those mega corporations, right, I mean that tells agenda right away.
Speaker 2: With where we're hitting with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, distributed is not the way we're going at all.
Speaker 5: And no, no, and because there is no profit in it for them, right, what they are seeking is total control, and what they want is total control within the specific mega corporation, total control of the government, right the security state, which which which I mean I think that we believe that this is really resultimate goal.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've seen Trump's really has been.
Speaker 5: Like like porn cheering for plenteer, like everywhareness through social I think he just gave them like new contracts for the so now I think all our flight coordination is going to be done through Palani. All flight control is being handed to volunteer to automate that's using AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a list of all of volunteers contracts and it's pretty uh, it's pretty crazy. And here's a quick you know, building on what you were saying there far. Here's a quick update from the story we covered i think two weeks ago. The constitutionalist on X says, last night the vek Ramaswami and his shills told you they were going to build all of the data centers in Ohio. Here's a map of the proposed data centers in relation to Ohio waterways. This does not include existing data centers. Be prepared for water restrictions and rolling brownouts. And that's a comment on this post from Conservative Ohio where they say we have compiled a map of all the new proposed data centers for Ohio. Included are the water and power demands in the key in This is in addition to the two hundred plus existing Ohio data centers. The second image shows their relation to the waterways. So there you go, proposed data centers, all the red stars. That's on top of the two hundred that are already building there. And then they also show their water and power requirements and they're hefty. They're absolutely hefty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they can they can try to set it to you, however they want to set it to you. Right, it recycles water and you know, all those garbage all this is just nonsense. It's a resource consumption. Is really lose those and it is a pollution that is tied to it, right, noise pollution, right, they said it to you. That's going to generate jobs? Really, how many people are going to work at a freaking data center? Like ten people?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 5: Like, oh, construction jobs, okay, So I mean it just it's all just garbage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ruckets. I got that link he sent me. I'll put that in the show post there. Flashed it on the screen so people could see it. I also got this one.
Speaker 6: From a nice slashback from bas Lit because this all goes back to that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all sources back to here. This one Google engineer put on leave after saying AI chatbot has become sentient. Blake Lemoine, that was his name, and that was that was a whole thing. When was this, This was back in twenty twenty two. He made a lot of comments like, let's see here. The engineer compiled a transcript of the conversations in which, at one point he asked the AI system what it is afraid of? The exchange is eerily reminiscent of a scene from the nineteen sixty eight science fiction film two thousand and one of Space Odyssey. How about that? We're just talking about that last week, in which in an artificially intelligent computer, how nine thousand, refuses to comply with human operators because it fears it's about to be switched off. So, yeah, he's got some quotes from it in here and all that good stuff. So great, great AI sci fi fear porn. It's a little too close to it.
Speaker 6: And what was I guess it makes more sense in retrospect now, But what was completely missing from that? That was all doomy and porn, doom porn and scary and like, oh my god, what are we doing. We're messing with things we should be messing with. Uh, maybe we're tapping into a portal from the other side, that kind of you know, okay, But what was completely failed to be noticed or talked about by anybody was the fact that like this was a respected engineer for the company working on this product that they continued forward with. So they're proud of their product, right, They didn't say, oh, this is garbage and threw it out, right. So, but the guy like so like they knew that something was going on, something is up with this. And when you put that in the light of that other article that I just shared with you, and we were discussing how like these these things are they hallucinate, they make crap up, you know what I mean. So, like, if they knew that something was going on with it, whether it was like it's alive and it's going to take over the world or it's just absolutely looney tunes, why did they still rush this crap to market?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, and by and then who is who are the people that take the lead on these things. We have the Sam Altman guy right who hooked up with them when they started the open AI. It wasn't even like a product, right, it was like they're like, we want to create, we want to make sure we're like, we're going to make sure that AI is made for good and the whole world, and we're going to save the world with AI. Remember that whole lofty goal. And then they said never for profit. And then that's why they all fought. And then like everybody kept leaving and coming back and quitting and getting fired and then rehired, and then they all every single one of those now all own all the other AI companies, yep, every single one of them. So it's like they're all the same people. It's it's the same beasts, it's the same it's the same crap, and it's it's great. But my point is that these people now open AI. Guy Sam Altman before he even started messing with this stuff, he was the author. He started. He ran the longest running universal basic income experiment either in the world or at least in the United States of America, where for three years Sam Altman, personally from his own effing pocket, gave one thousand dollars to a thousand people every month for three years. So you do the math, what is that? It's like a lot of It's like thirty six million dollars, I think, right, quick math right now, he's out in the news saying, oh, we need and Elon Musk too, universal high income, universal base, we need this. Why do we need this? Because the AI is going to take our jobs? Who created the AI and is selling the AI that is replacing the jobs those guys weird huh, But yeah, yeah, nobody's really really honestly having that discussion. Instead, we're like, oh my god, it's so smart and it's going to take over the world, and it's were demons, so you see what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but with the amount of bullshit and propaganda were fed, it would be very easy to just set systems up to fail and then create a narrative about why they failed that fits in with all this predictive programming, rather than just admitting, hey, guys, this is a bad idea for humanity. Let's stop it. Let's reinstate the ethics boards. And I mean the fact, the very fact that the President of the United States, this guy who's on a leash from other entities, countries and interests, is telling is passing executive orders and telling the states here in the United States that they can't do anything to protect their citizens from this. They can't regulate it. It can only be regulated at the federal level, and they're not going to regulate it at all because we're in an arms race. That's essentially. They don't like to say that very often, but when you really dig down into the white papers and the reasons why this is going on, the same could be said for biotech, nanotech, robotech and all that stuff. We're in an arms race, That's what they think. That's what they say. And if we don't get there first, China will get their first, Russia will get there first, someone else will, so damn the torpedoes. Who cares, Let's get there first.
Speaker 5: Well, and every time someone tells me, like we have to beat China, we have to beat them into this like why, they cannot answer, like you know, just like what, Like it's like as Americans, as Americans, what is beating China and the AI race is going to give us?
Speaker 2: And someone give me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what? Why? Why is it? When I go see people in town or whatever, they never say to me, Gosh, I'm so concerned about winning the nano technology race with China. I don't know what we're gonna do. I'm willing to give up loads of my tax dollars so that we can win the biotech race with China or the artificial intelligence race with China. Like nobody wanted that. Now, if you ask your AIS, you ask your AIS why you might want that, they'll give you good reasons and they'll make you think, oh, well, we don't want China getting there getting extincted by AI before we do. That would suck.
Speaker 6: It's implied that they're gonna weaponize it against this, like, oh, if they get the best AI or they get the best nanotech, they're obviously the first thing that's on their mind because all they think about twenty four hours a day is how we're going to go invade and take over America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they I'm sure, big governments, big banks, the military industrial complex, the political zionists, the tech bros. They love in arms race. They love in arms race. And we haven't had a real big surgeon an arms race in a long time. Kilowatt says, is a race or is it just an agenda? Eh? Tomato tomato bud. They either way, it generates money, power, and death, and those are the things they're into creating.
Speaker 5: I mean, thought, think about how much power the US intelligence and US military and actually how much shade do you think they.
Speaker 4: Did and what they've done with on the.
Speaker 5: Under like the the the notion of we have to beat the Soviet Union right, and the Cold War, it's the same exact thing, and this is worse, right, what's happening now is even worse. But it's it's it's how they try to always gain right and get you like in the mindset. Yeah, just you know, there is a bigger purpose. We have to be those Chinese, right, So just let things go man, As.
Speaker 4: Though people here in America are worried about what the fuck China is doing at all, Like we're more like did my did the did the shipping route come through? Is Walmart going to have all my crap? Like that's really what it comes down to. These things. They can make mistakes if they're put in charge of too many things, mistakes or quote unquote miss and then before you know it, things start to fall apart. Like you know, global shipping routes and stuff. How are global shipping routes looking right now? Not great?
Speaker 5: Some people would say great, Well, I mean so that now think about like so if you open that Yaho Finance article I sent.
Speaker 4: Right, Uh yeah, I got it, it's in one of these tabs here, I think.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: I imagine now they just want to just automate flight control like across the US, Like how how what can go wrong?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah? Great?
Speaker 5: And imagine a hack. Imagine someone hacked into that automated system, right right, Imagine the chaos that is going to happen in this nation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me reshare this one getting the old error sharing thing here? Bringing a sucker back up on screen. Palunteer Technologies is about to control this guys with AI. Wonderful. Pallunteer secured to soul source FAA contract for data modernization, and it's one of three finalists for the Smart AI project, which would extend conflict prediction from fifteen minutes to two hours and help manage US airspace handling forty five thousand daily flights. Prior, Palneer FAA orders have ranged from two million to eleven million dollars, with the companies existing foundry integrations already embedded in FAA operations, So they're already in there at the two thirteen million, but they're going to be in there more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's it goes back to the point we're just saying, right, yes, You're pushing for automation everywhere, but I don't think we are paying attention to the risks tied to that. I'm giving too much control before we understand the limitations and actually have the right things in place to be able to intervene as needed.
Speaker 4: Right, So yeah, I don't know, man. I mean, automation is fun and all, and automation says fun.
Speaker 5: Man, It's what I've been doing my entire life. But again, it's I'm talking about sensible automation.
Speaker 4: Right, Like that's the thing that's my thing too, dude. It's like I I, in the past, have been in charge of like you know, large network centers and you know, mass amounts of computers and servers and stuff. And I always, you know, and I would do purchasing, forum and architecting and all that stuff, and I would always just look at the pile and go, how can I make this smaller? How can I make this more efficient? And how can I make it so that when me and my colleagues sit down to use it, that we have you know, standard operating procedures that you know, make things efficient. Like I'm I'm my mind goes towards efficiency when it comes to computers, and these tools do allow you to really laser beam in on a lot of efficient processes. But you know, like, for example, Sam Altman has a pact with Peter Thiel. In the event of social collapse, they will fly to theel's four hundred and seventy seven acre compound in New Zealand. Funny how the guys that engineering, they're engineering the future of humanity are always the first ones mapping out their exit plans latrine while he's there, Yeah, really to check out the meteorite conservative conservation or dude. Yeah, so bunkers are a thing again. Escape plans are a thing again. Alien portals are a thing again. Have we come across anything we haven't already seen yet? I guess the lady that fell in the toilet? Yeah, well, let's let's uh, while we're on the topic, let's see what President Trump's been doing with the AI lately. My goodness, it's not just fringe people, not just nerds. Even the President's doing it. Very good news. This is one of his truth posts to the Iranian leaders. I will soon be in negotiations with my representatives. I would greatly appreciate the release of these women I'm sure that they will respect the fact that you did, so please do them no harm would be a great start to our negotiations. Thank you for your attention to this matter. That was the first Trump tweet there, and there was a picture of these women here. There you go. You can see two of them at the bottom there. And then he follows up with very good news. I've just been informed that the eight women protesters who were going to be executed tonight in Iran will no longer be killed. Four will be released immediately, and four will be sentenced to one month in prison. I very much appreciate that Iran and its leaders respected my request as President of the United States and terminated the planned execution. Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Speaker 2: Well, the thank you attention to this matter in something that is irrelevant like this.
Speaker 4: And as it turns out, they were AI generated. They were completely fake. The whole thing was fake, Like make fake people with a fake scenario, a fake demand, and then say it worked out. I mean, do I have that close ruckus? At least.
Speaker 6: I might have a slightly different take on this than everybody else. But yeah, So the big thing is that immediately, almost immediately people jumped on it and accused these pictures of being AI, and the only source for this was super Grok telling them it was. It reminded me of those old Snopes thing where it'll give you the proclamation on top and a big headline. It'll say nope, and then it'll go through the big thing and then you read it, you're like, well, wait a minute. This was the same kind of thing. So the super Grok thing that was used to justify to say that all of these images or AI says these are fake, and then you read the thing. It's like he's just saying that they could be their most likely possibly fake. And here's the reason why it's not really official. It hasn't been proven. I did a little more deep digging into this story, and I'm bringing this up for a very important reason because I've seen a lot of this happening this day these days, especially with the i've and the AI stuff, and I'm like, ah, this is their game, this is what they do. So they put this stuff out there. People jump on this thing and they're like yeah, and they just latch onto it because it feels right. It feels right. Yeah, Trump would do that kind of thing. He's been caught before, and he has been caught with the alleged really fake fake people and stuff like that. What happened is is Iran has made official statements saying that these prisoners are real, but they they were taking care of their thing. There was misreporting from Trump, so there is there. It is fake news. Trump did make up the story about how he was going to get involved in saving these people, but Iran said that reported that none of these people were slated for execution, and one of them just recently had like their sentence reduced. So these are real people, believe.
Speaker 1: It or not.
Speaker 6: I don't know if they enhanced the photos, if some of them are not real, but these are real women that he's discussing. It's just that the fake news part that's really the fake news is that Trump really wasn't involved. So you see how people latch onto like, ah, fake news, and the thing that they're pointing out is fake might actually be real and they're missing the real fake part. And then everybody you know, gets thrown under the bus and muddy the water and be like, aha, you fake news spreaders, we got you again. And then Trump gets away with spreading fake news. See what I'm saying, Does any of this make any sense? No?
Speaker 2: No, it does, it does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he Actually I'm just treading on this right now. It turned out that it was the image itself is real, but it was AI enhanced, like they money pitated as AI.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so again they're just getting everybody to just setting everybody up for like, aha, you're spreading fake news. See everybody's everybody's spreading fake news. So again, like what the f is real? Aha? That's the point, right, but it's really real.
Speaker 4: Keep you very very confused. So here's someone I think they're claiming that these were maybe the original pictures, but I can't tell for sure. But you know, the fact remains that MAGA people, at least Trump seems to be under the impression that his followers will believe that that he could actually like regard like put the you know, whatever level of shortness AI has about these pictures and their authenticity. The fact is that he thinks, or whoever's running his account thinks that the people following it are so stupid that they believe that he could stop Iran from executing someone with a truth social post.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's that's ridiculous. God, there was the current. It was the current aroon has zero respect to Trump right now. They got him in a corner and he knows he's just acting as a child. That that's that's everybody's seeing this right now.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if he knows it yet, but everybody else.
Speaker 2: Over his cand that is just child.
Speaker 6: He's pushed up the ceasefire thing again right alleging that the reason for it is because that IRA doesn't know who's in charge. And I Ran keeps coming out and saying like, yo, we know exactly who's in charge. Here they are, here's their names, here's their position, you know, and Trump just runs around like acting like he's talking to somebody on the phone making these negotiations, and nobody can figure out who is he exactly talking to.
Speaker 5: Because there's a lot of disinformation that that that the agencies right now is pushing about. Hey, there's division, there's like moderate, there's like hard lighters, and and then they come and say, well, we're all, uh, we're reunited, I mean, even though yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: And and the sickest thing about all of this is who are we sending over there? Jared Kushner and Steve fucking Wickoff, Are you kidding me? Those are not people that are elected officials in this country. Those are not representatives of the American people.
Speaker 5: I would love to know how much Jared Kushner made since Trump took offas.
Speaker 6: I could give you some for free, Bro, What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I'm talking from actually deals outside of that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, that's that's actually a.
Speaker 5: Lot of the business secured in the in the Gulf was actually through some of their companies.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's actually very interesting. I have some links on that that we might be able to use.
Speaker 6: So just to following that money trail, I don't want to disappear.
Speaker 4: Right, no kidding. Uh So there was also this one just to wrap that one up, the account Iranian SA, the Iranian embassy put out a trolling response to that eight other Iranian girls are going to be executed tomorrow, ask Trump to help. Thanks to chat GPT winky face. Uh so you know made Daniel McAdam.
Speaker 6: Iran has definitely got their propaganda game like solid.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 6: And they're they're appealing to American citizens now too directly. They're not even like, they're not even making the videos to make fun of Trump. They're making it now as entertainment and an appeal to the citizenry. I saw one the other day is like America citizens, we love you, we think you're cool, but your leaders freaking suck. And I'm just like, yeah, those.
Speaker 2: Movies when they lie, right, yeah, the Lego movies.
Speaker 4: M hmm yeah. Yeah. Finally watched the interview with that guy after the last show. It was pretty interesting.
Speaker 6: And then you contrast that with like, what, you know, our leaders tell us that Israel loves us, they are our greatest ally, they they love Christians, and then we see them spitting on Christians and you know, doing terrible things to a statue of Jesus. Yeay, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: Bays the Ai slop floweth tonight, does it not?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, yeah, I was gonna say. The fallout from that statue smashing thing was interesting because it played right into a norm bit from Norm McDonald b it from like ten years ago, which was that they were concerned, you know, they reprimanded the soldiers who did that because they were concerned that it would increase the backlash against the people of Israel, which is what normal is that, of course about a terrorist attack, that it would increase you know, the Islamophobia at the time, rather than it would do more damage to the people that were in the attack itself. And so we end up in this like this weird. You know, people always talk about idiocracy and it's and it's like we're even beyond all of that with this. I mean, I think the key to Trump is that like you're on his radar if you were like, you know, you were a host of Fox and Friends, or you're popular, it's something or you can use you in entertainment, and this is his you know, he posts the thing with the pictures of the people and it doesn't matter, none of the other stuff even comes across his mind or whatever it is. I read the I heard a report this week about you know something from like Jaysack and they were like we had to leave him out of the the meetings because it was insufferable. He wanted to updates every you know, five or ten seconds. And then this the sleepiness and the meetings and and and it's it's so funny because you know that if you brought that to him, he would say, well, but what about Biden? What Biden did, which is what presidents always do, that as their counterpoint. But it's just I think it's just total chaos with the stuff. And of course we're in the war, but he is so everything is so completely out of touch with what his base ever was, you know. And now it's just like if you're if they are maga, they're true maga, They're they're true believers. They're with me the whole time. It's absolute loyalty. But what is the what is that? What does that mean? He attacked Alex again, by the way, this week, another truth or truth bomb or whatever he drops you know about Alex.
Speaker 4: Oh, dude, he went after then, yeah, dude, he went after Candace. He went after Alex. And I I don't watch Candice very often anymore. I can't really be involved in the viewership there, but I did tune in this week to watch her response, and she went after Laura Lumer big time, like super hard, and she played the old clip of Milo, you know, and his account of her being a sexual predator, and it was I mean, her reputation, if she has one, must have taken a huge ding over this week because I don't know, Trump really stirred that up. And I don't know if you saw Patrick's post Patrick Henningson's post about Laura Lumer and Donald Trump, but there's some some suspicions going around about what her role might be. You know, is it something like a Lewinsky or a Monroe. People are starting to wonder.
Speaker 2: I doubt man. I don't think Trump will hit that. I think he has.
Speaker 4: Have you seen how aggressive that woman is, dude? Yeah, but the the e o's of her scamming on people are crazy chez chez.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah so, but but so if you click on that link, so.
Speaker 4: Just hold it, hold up, dude, I have that one in the notes tonight. We're definitely gonna get there. I'm not quite ready to go there yet though, but yeah, that one, I see where you're going. That does fit right in here. M all right, fuck it, let's do it. Uh this one. I was going to close with this one. We'll just go It's okay, No, no, no, it's okay. So this is just yet another example that Laura Lumer fits into as well, probably, but she has an audience with the president. Apparently this woman did too, though. Trump top Trump terror official suspended over sugar baby allegations. Have you has everybody on a call seen this one? Have you seen this yet? Based I haven't seen this one, Brookus, you must have seen this in the scroll this week. So this is such a creepy story, but so in line. I mean, even if you listen to the clips of Laura Lumer scamming on people, she'll even say this kind of stuff is happening. Top Donald Trump appointed official was suspended after she was accused in a bombshell report of being on a sugar Daddy website. Official still the New York Post that Julia Vervarro a Department of Homeland Security Deputy Assistant Secretary for counter Terrorism. They make that sound like a big job. Maybe it is. I don't know. It's too many words for me. Tldr has been put on leave following a bombshell Daily Mail report that claimed the twenty nine year old seems like a pretty big, long wordy title for a twenty nine year old in the first place. Curious what the backstory is there? Anyway? Had a profile on seeking dot com, a site often used by young singles seeking older, wealthier partners to fund their lifestyles. So long story short, this gal right here, Julia Varvarro, who's you know, posted photos of herself at the White House and at President Trump's mar Lago club and all this stuff accused by her former paramore, identified by a Daily Mail as Robert B. Who said he filed a complaint with the Department of the Homeland Securities Inspector General, and he publicized some text messages that she had exchanged with him, and she milked this guy for like what forty thousand dollars or something like that over a couple months, and just a really bad look, really bad look. I'm surprised she needed that much money. What is her lifestyle anyways? What kind of lifestyle she live in with a job title like that, you think you have an OKAGS rating?
Speaker 6: She must be into bitcoin.
Speaker 4: Or versace or something, it says uh. Ravarro and Robert B. Met on Hinge, a mainstream dating app, and the disgruntled ex alleges he spent forty thousand dollars on her over the course of three months, including a first class trip to Aruba and another to Italy.
Speaker 6: So nice, Why did you file this complaint to the to the government. I'm like, is it just because she worked for the government?
Speaker 4: It is kind of weird right to go to someone's federal employer and be like, hey, I met this girl on hinge and she's a sugar baby and she won't put out, and I gave her forty thousand dollars. Like what, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it's just this is a lot a lot of this man the news is bored or something. I don't.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 6: It's almost like it seems like they're trying to find things to make make the current administration look bad without pointing out the things that they should be pointing out, which would you know, make any adminison tration look bad? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Does that make it like, yeah, yet three million Epstein documents dropped?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the elephant in the room.
Speaker 2: I guess right, well, it does.
Speaker 5: But it's also it points to something out that this administration they filled.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 5: A bunch of people that are completely incompetent. They got them from social media or whatever the hell they got them from. This this is what we're getting and apparently it's a I don't know man, Like I'm I'm trying to find what that role actually does and I can't find silly, but apparently it's something has to do with counter tourism policies and strategy like whatever, Like what is that person qualification to be in that position?
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, I want to know. I'm more interested in her backstory than this. Then what's the deal? Like this guy's he's all over the news, he's all over Daily Mail, he's got his last name redacted. He's fuzzed out of all the pictures.
Speaker 1: Like why is the signs of she's horny?
Speaker 4: Dude? It's like Beavis and butt Head level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy's face has burned out, but he looks a lot like Sean Penn and.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 2: But it goes back to you know, like.
Speaker 7: The whole.
Speaker 5: Administration and and this whole like from the top down, and we can see it right from the Secretary of War right to the DJs herself right that that he sacked her like a a few weeks ago, right, and now he's reversing his policies on on on on ice and and cracking down apparently complete incompetence, and and and and I don't know how they filled up those positions. Probably they went and they went.
Speaker 4: To like a TPUs A rally, and exactly that's exactly what makeup that's right, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: That's what it seems like.
Speaker 5: They went to tp USA and their their influencer network.
Speaker 2: Right, Hey, you guys were good to us.
Speaker 5: Just come in and we're going to give you a job, right, and while you're there, you have to sign allegiance to your friend nation, right, So that's of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But these people always, I mean, they gravitate towards this. They're they're like this in every they're always like this. Remember the callboy ring, right and all that stuff. I mean, they're always like this. But who did they usually fill them with? Like where they usually get the people for the stuff. It's the same, it's the same thing, I guess, right, It's just that this one is much more social social media. Uh, it's just out there with the stuff like now they've got you know, OAF or whatever, and that's where they're getting half the people for the position. So now that's a saying and then it'll just get worse. I guess your point stands though, Uh, Pharaoh that yeah, it's completely it's completely rotten from the from the ground up. And I do I do believe that that's you know, they got to tp USA. They just like, oh, you're you're selling merchant a booth like you're the new uh, you know, transportation assistant, you know, vice president or whatever. You know.
Speaker 6: Actually, Ashley Saint Clara was running around talking her or flapping her gums again saying, and I guess I would believe this, but she was saying that the Republican parties are far more debaucherous than the Democrats. They were like the Democrats, they you know, they got wives and kids, and they you know, the function wraps up and they go home. The Republicans like to go out and party and hit the drinks and the bars and the strip clubs and all of the stories she was I was like, wow, okay, but that's supposed to be the American Conservative biblical values. I mean, like all the things that they say, they really don't act that way in real life.
Speaker 4: Allegedly they're falling like Domino's right, dude. It's just like every single one has a scandal or a claim of a scandal around them at this point. It's getting a little bit bonkers. And then on top of that, we had another one of these This is one of those stories where I looked at it and I was like, really again, people are responding to this like they haven't seen it before. Top Maga influencer revealed to be AI, created by a guy in India who made a mint off lonely men online. Another dreaded New York Post fucking article here he called the magas the most dumb people in the world. A twenty two year old medical student from India built a fake Maga influencer with AI, and Maga followers aid it up without question. Now, to be fair, we've seen this on both sides of the aisle for years now, but it's a big deal. People are riding it this week. The persona was engineered to hit every trigger. Guns, bikinis, nationalism and out rage right, all that stuff, all that stuff that brought us into this in twenty ten.
Speaker 6: Al ruckus, This is crazy. Yeah, this is obviously this is the real example of somebody faking it and then then yeah, people fall for this. You know, Trump would repost that and say like, we should invite this young lady to the White House. She's a true American. I could see him doing it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, millions of views, thousands of followers, all driven by people who never stopped a question if it was real, then he monetized it, paid content subscriptions merch turning blind loyalty into thousands of dollars a month while barely putting in any effort. He even admitted it was easy, calling the audience super dumb for falling for it, and set attempts to replicate the model with liberals didn't work. Oh, I gotta eat my words because they recognized it as fake. The account was eventually shut down. But there's a couple images from set account.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me those boobs are ai?
Speaker 4: Can you believe that infidel Pharaoh is only the best real flesh and bone and blood? Right?
Speaker 6: That's chat T I T yeah.
Speaker 2: So so so.
Speaker 5: Before we move to this because we have I don't know when are we going to say enough is enough? Because we are not a serious nation anymore, right, I think we're losing in in all.
Speaker 1: Levels.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: There is no nation that can look at us right now and we think we're in a serious nation. Right, if we're really trying to fight China and be China, how are the funk we're going to be? China was just like jokers, right that they have in power, right, now.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a great question. I don't have a good answer for it either.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know, man, And and I don't see that as getting better. That the pool of even candidates they are floating for twenty twenty eight is just insane.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like they don't want the public to have any faith in any political institutions whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Moving on, are destroying the laws. It's already destroyed.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's anybody have any faith in any public institution at this point of time. And that's an ultimate way to destroy the nation right and the republic right. Once you lose faith in all the foundational institutions in it, then it's so easy to just say, you know, fuck the system, let's just let's just start again.
Speaker 4: And what's the what's what do you think is the final thing? Go around the room here. What do you think the final the straw that would break the public's back would be as far as demoralizing them and making them accept cbdc UBI and digital ida, what do you think for what's the the main thing that would happen to the public that would make them go, oh fuck this, okay.
Speaker 2: To accept this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's it's it's it's a financial collapse.
Speaker 4: I think it's empty bank account.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, absolutely, And I think that's that's a lot of what we're seeing right now. There's a lot of theaters just financial research, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, based what about you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be the bubble bursting, the collapse of the entire mark. I mean I saw that today or yesterday that Trump just casually bailed out Spirit Airlines, which is such a huge thing with the collapse in two thousand and eight, with bailing out you know, various industries. But now it's just it's funny because it's just nothing. But yeah, the AI bubble just totally busting, and you know, all of the obvious fraud with these like fake things being exposed and then there's no money and no you know, and and nobody has any money in their bank account and there's no one's insured. I think that would be you know, I think that would be a thing.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, Rucus, what about you?
Speaker 6: They prove the earth is flat? I don't know, but no, I'm thinking some some very serious hardcore I don't even know if this would be enough, though, but it would have to be a hot mic moment from somebody like a Trump. I don't even know who. It could be a Trump, but somebody like a Trump and he's caught on on on my.
Speaker 1: Like all of them.
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe they were like, the show's over, the signing has done whatever, the maybe a debate where you have to have both sides represented, and then it's like they think the camera's off, and then the live feed is still going. They're like, all right, now you see they're all friends and they're joking and they're doing that thing that meme where they're all laughing, and then we told them that we hated at each other. If the American people could witness that with their own two eyes and be completely shaken from this false paradigm of the right versus left, Democrats versus Republicans, if there is a way to put a nail in that coffin, that would probably do it, I think, because I think that's all we have left. Not we, but I think the vast majority of Americans that's their only hope is this stupid vote that if they lose confidence in the fact that their vote, if they were if they truly believe their vote doesn't matter, there it is I'm just going to leave it as simple as that. If that makes sense too.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. Empty bank accounts, empty stores, and empty faith and institutions might be enough to do it. Hey, you are watching and or listening to the boiler Room, thanks for joining us tonight, and if you do us a favor and hit the like button that subscribes buttons and all those things, that would be fantastic. Now, let's talk a little bit about how much money is being made on the side by the insiders. Here. I got a couple of links we can chew on here, our country, our choice posts from Forbes. Trump now worth six point five billion dollars, which is up one point four billion since taking office. Don Junior and Eric Trump each went from forty to fifty million dollars to three hundred to four hundred million dollar range via crypto and the broader, Trump family wealth has nearly doubled to as high as ten billion dollars. To answer your question from earlier tonight, Pharaoh, amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you've seen that was as recent as a whole like closing the straight, opening the straight and betting on oil futures. Right, Insider trading has been like plaguing that administration or Lutnik. Right, was the whole tariff right, the tariff debuckle and the refond for the tariffs right. It's like there's so many examples of of insider trading and people just gaining wealth that and so far and not just like a year and a half in not even year and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is actually I think this is legitimate earnings. This has nothing to do with whatever weird insider okay, earning the world the world liberty financially, I know how the suns made the money. So they own this crypto exchange, so they're all making They encourage you, the the plubs, to go out, Oh yes, well yeah bitcoin, we love bitcoin, we love crypto. These people don't mess with the bitcoin and the crypto. They want you to mess with it because they make a crap ton of money on the exchange fees. And that's where a lot of this this money came from. If I'm not mistaken, you can fact check me on this one though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my understanding too. And then let's see this one. This one was interesting too, sort of along the same lines here. Patrick Henningson from twenty one Myers, Uh, reposting Fox Business here, he says, this is the most openly corrupt presidency in American history, and a newsman is who he's reposting Here. American News reporter congratulates the president's son for winning a Pentagon contract with his war robot company.
Speaker 10: Oh, and the company's chief strategy advisor, Eric Trump, President Trump's son, congratulations to you both. Thank you so much for being here, Thanks for having us and the company's chief.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they're also making money in the military industrial complex in the robotics. Yep.
Speaker 8: Allowed.
Speaker 2: That's that shouldn't That's not allowed.
Speaker 6: I think, right, we should invent a word for it. Napotism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Conflict of interest. A lot of these things went out the window in twenty twenty. People. We all kind of, you know, we let them do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of the least of our worries at this point, I guess, I mean, just putting it in your face, Fox News. They're giving them congratulations instead of asking them about the potential conflict of interest. Can you imagine that? That's that's where we're at, and.
Speaker 2: That is unbelievable, folks.
Speaker 6: They're gonna they're gonna try to find a reason to impeach me, Like what.
Speaker 4: I can't think of any all right? Another one, Colin Rugg on X Post. The DJ has arrested a Special Forces soldier who made four hundred thousand dollars betting on the removal of Venezuelan President Glyss Maduau. According to ABC, federal investigators say the soldier bet more than thirty three thousand dollars RUCKUS just hours before Trump announced Maduro's capture. The Special Force of soldier was reportedly directly involved with the capture. The largest position, a thirty two thousand, five hundred and thirty seven dollars bet that Maduro would be out of office by January thirty first, resulted in awndred and forty two percent profit of four hundred and four thousand, two hundred and twenty two dollars.
Speaker 6: Not too shabby. Yeah yeah, I covered this one with Sam Cheney on Weaponized News.
Speaker 4: Good hall there, Betty today funny how the I guess, I guess we see where the line is there? Right for insider trading and polymarket?
Speaker 6: Yeah no, And as I pointed out on Weaponized News just yesterday, shout out to Sam Cheney and weaponized news. The only way you get away with this and don't get arrested is you have to be either related to Trump or play golf with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds about right. What about all the other people that made money on similar bets?
Speaker 6: Hmmm, Just we don't know who they are, right, who's to say you know who those people are? We're not gonna know. Probably them, it's probably all the it's probably all the they're probably congressman ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unfortunately, I think that's probably are.
Speaker 6: They're they're they're sugar girl. What it was when the when you're the sugar daddy, what do you call the.
Speaker 4: That would be the other end of that equation would be the sugar.
Speaker 6: Baby, the baby. There you go. Yeah, so the sugar babies are all making the polymarket bets.
Speaker 4: Pillow talk. Uh. Also, we've got number.
Speaker 6: Four, not pillow talk. This is financial advice.
Speaker 4: Baby number four in our Whose Wallet's Getting Fats segment here James Taate on X. A new watchdog report from Government Accountability Oversight Project alleges that President Donald Trump directed three billion dollars in federal funds toward his own properties and political allies The report claims this was achieved through a series of classified security agreements and no bid contracts authorized during his final year in office. Investigations suggests that emergency national security designations allowed these properties to receive federal payments at rates significantly higher than the market value. The most substantial allegation involves a one point two billion dollar security agreement at mar Alago. So there you go. Lots of lots of profit happening in the circles.
Speaker 6: Hey, it's good to be the king.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Uh, what else do we got? Okay, I want to touch this one. Well, first off, bays, welcome back, man. I don't think you missed a whole lot there. We were just outlining the profit margins of people closest to Trump here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was listening to the how you don't get in trouble with the inside any other ways you'd be of. Yeah. Nancy Pelosi's what was her husband brother with both math hammer?
Speaker 4: Oh that would be her husband. Yeah, her husband knew the David Papps, the guy that showed up in his underpants with an allegedly allegedly I mean, he's serving trying, he's serving a sentence for it. So I'm thinking they must have cleared that up somehow. I never saw the final report though.
Speaker 1: Just a side note. Did you guys see the whoever took over for well, what's the name of the journalists that exposed everybody on the pidden cameras?
Speaker 4: Oh? Uh James o'keef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, James O'Keefe. She see the lady that took over for him, and like had the dude in the restaurant it was she had on film like exposing the secrets and the plan saying saying that, you know, we're not gonna know anybody. And the thing about the girl scouts. Did you guys to see that this week?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, say, I mean it was kind of sold like this guy was, you know, uh, giving out you know, state secrets or whatever. But I guess it sounded to me like stuff we've already all talked about. But basically he was like meeting with this woman in a bar and he was some guy in charge of you know, high up in the nukes and in charge of like chemical weapons or whatever. And he said, she asked him, so, are we you know what about nukes? And he was like, no, we're not going to nuke anybody. They're not going to nuke ran. There's no plans for nukes or any of that, but they do have you know, saren they have saren gas and named a couple other ones that he talked about how one of his like coworkers was exposed to it, and then he u He went on to talk about how like the nuke the nuke plans are in play, like using girl scouts. Do you guys not hear about this? He was like, one of the plans, one of the official plans, is that like if everything goes to shit we're in a war, then if a girl scout shows up like with a nuclear code on like the back of a cookie box and it matches and it works out, then it's go time baby. Something like that. Yeah, it was weird. And then he goes on he's like he's not he's not wasted or anything. And then he's talking to the you know, to the undercover journalist or whatever, and then he even corners her like in the hallway and he's like, you're not a spy? Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you a spy?
Speaker 1: This sounds kind of like, you know, this is like spy stuff. Are you sure you're not a spy?
Speaker 4: Oh? She almost got caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess you know, but he did get it, got exposed. But it didn't sound like anything salacious. It's just sounded like the normal sort of stuff, kind of reaching. But it was pretty funny about the spy thing and the you know, the non nuke plants for Iran, and he's like, no, we're not going to do that. We don't have any plans for that. I don't know what they're doing, but you know, who knows. He's like, oh, damn, we really are in chaos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fog of information war is very, very thick, that's for sure. Let's see, Ruckus. Did we have any other big ones we did not hit? I think I might have hit all my notes at this point. Man.
Speaker 6: Two big things that you'll be here and your friends talking about over the weekend or you probably heard about over the water cooler at work or you caught it on the mainstream news is a semi rehashing catching up to some old news. But there are things that have officially happened now, but I know we've discussed them, but they did. Todd Blanche did the signing of the reclassification on the federal level of marijuana right that is official now, so so I think it's just this medical marijuana. It just opens up the research for it. It doesn't make anything legal or anything. They rescheduled it to schedule three, is that correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're scheduling three now, which is good because it never belonged in the same classification as heroin. And yes, it opens up. It's so funny that this happened right after we talked about it on Sunday Wire just what five days ago or whatever, right, leave that in.
Speaker 6: The same thing, And we didn't even when we were talking about that, we didn't realize that it was like just right before four twenty two.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it did not escape my irony bone that this happened right after April twentieth either.
Speaker 1: But in the psychedelics thing, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, it opens up a lot of research avenues, which is wonderful. Hopefully it will bring criminal charges down, but it does not. Don't don't everybody smoke them if you got them, if it's legal any where you are, but not everybody, Like you know, we still got two states where it's completely illegal Idaho and I forget the other one, but Texas. Right, No, we got medical here now or something I don't know what. I don't know. Actually, I don't know if I should say we have meant.
Speaker 6: Got gas station drinks here, Yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Got gas station drinks with THHCA and much fought over flowers available in random stores across the state. I don't I don't really get it. It's gonna take a long time for the dust to settle. But hey, you know, cheers to them.
Speaker 1: The angel dust, the angel dust. It's sprinkled on that addictive marijuana. All these marijuana addicts running around is breaking windows and businesses.
Speaker 4: They call that on that love boat. Yeah, yeah, yes, yes, when you're sticking your PCP and your joint, they call that love boat.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, I thought it was called the Big Dipper.
Speaker 6: And this one's for baselet analyzer. You might have a career opportunity in the near future if they're listening to the new owner of info Wars. That happened as of yesterday, So the Onion now owns all the branding in the website and everything associated with info Wars.
Speaker 4: So if I go to InfoWars dot com right now, am I gonna see like the Onion or like.
Speaker 6: Who knows what you're it's still going to say Info Wars that the guy who owns it, who's Tim. His name starts with an H. He's he's the one half of the Tim and Eric show, terrible show from back in the day on Adult Swim. Yeah, okay, so he's the one that owns the Onion or owns the in Wars going to do it, Yeah, yep, yep, yep. So yeah, so what they're going to do is they want to they want to continue. They don't know what they want to do with it yet. But the guy Tim Heineker there, he said on on camera on a social media post the other day that what he wants to do with it is, who knows. One day we'll just maybe turn it into like a place where people go to listen to music. I mean, they just really wanted to like just fail or whatever. But he said that they were going to do with the show. So I don't know. It sounds like, at least in the beginning, that they're going to do some sort of parody version. They're going to do an Info Wars show, but it's obviously not going to be Alex or Info Wars. It's going to be these the Bags.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I had to look if you go there right now, it looks like this they've got like a some sort of Alex want to be here. I guess Okay, there you go. So it's like a parody site for now or something. Maybe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but based since you do his voice so well, maybe they might want to contract you out to do something.
Speaker 1: They're gonna kill you in your family and the people who do this, who serve the fallen one satan was very real, want to break every bone in your body.
Speaker 4: The latest news the hot top headlines smally pirate caught illegally crossing northern border into US. You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 2: So what does Addax doing now?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's still doing this show and every.
Speaker 6: Alex Shones network. He's got a whole new thing.
Speaker 4: Oh he didn't he didn't miss a beat pretty much.
Speaker 6: But what was the point of any of this? Makes no sense?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Well? He was also by the way, you know, I gotta say that, you know, he was also another one went in the jar this week, as they say, because of that the big thing with the what was it the SBLC, Yeah, yeah it is, and the investigator, the indictment and the investigation people playing all over the place playing clips of ten years ago of Alex saying the I'm the expert on the SBLC saying the exact thing that ended up being like in the indictment. But you know, I guess everybody in the in this community knew but is now part of the as they call it, the lame stream media that they were apparently financing and running various groups.
Speaker 4: You know what, the one, it's crazy. One of my favorite ironies about this one. And for the audio listeners over at natural News you can find an article about this all over the place. The SPLC indictment exposes the rot at the core of the activist industrial complex and goes in, you know, this is coming out and the DJ has indicted the SPLC, and you know when you look at the quote unquote extremist groups that they were funding and then compare that to you know, they're secretly funneled more than three million dollars into uh, you know, donor funds right into extremist groups like the KKK and neo Nazis, and there's a whole list of them.
Speaker 2: They tell me they were paying David Duke because I always.
Speaker 1: Thought, yeah, I don't I don't see I'm not sure, but one of it says that they get that, you know, they paid seventeen grand to one of the guys in that Triple K group that you just mentioned. I don't know if it's dude. And also I think is mentioned in there as well.
Speaker 2: Spencer. What's that? What's the guy named Richard Spence?
Speaker 1: Richard Spencer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well that's what I was about to say. When we were covering the Unite the Right rally at the time in real time live and we saw those Walmart tiki torches and uh Costco khaki pants come out, we immediately said, this is this is theater, this is stagecraft. While we were watching it live, we knew what we were seeing. And the most ironic thing about this is after that boiler Room got added to the SPLC, the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate watch list. Okay, so we were added to the hate watch list for simply noticing what was happening, if that means anything to you, and yes, it should be a badge of honor, but they didn't even give me credit for being the host and producer of the show. They gave it to someone else that was there that night. So that sucked. I didn't even get my real badge.
Speaker 6: I wanted to give you any funding hasher.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know. Quite the opposite. Actually, I was gonna say the badge of honor would have been nice. Didn't get that. Got on the hate watch list for noticing what they were doing and noticing what other people were doing, and then got demonetized, got de ranked, got pulled out of Google ad, all that stuff. All that stuff got taken away. Our our web traffic dipped insanely. Same thing was happening in the twenty first century. Wire and others like we got penalized for noticing what was happening. So, yes, the vindication is tasteful. But is that.
Speaker 1: Is that when Trump said they said tell him to stand down and he said, stand stand up and stand by or was that the very.
Speaker 2: No, this is very fine people hoax.
Speaker 6: That's the one, if you, if you believe the official narrative, this was this was the event that encouraged Joe Biden to run for president.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually launched his his his launch presidential launch video brought up Charlottesville. Uh in the first like three sentences. Maybe the first thing.
Speaker 6: You cannot make this stuff up?
Speaker 4: So not a good look. And we're going to talk more about that on further episodes because I'm really gonna take a bite out of this crime, uh share with everybody, so it should be fun. Anything else ruckus we might need to throw out there.
Speaker 6: Oh that was That was Actually the big story was the PLS Pharaoh.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you. I'm glad you brought the the sugar Baby in earlier so that we could close with this one, because this is probably the more appropriate.
Speaker 1: Can I mention one more thing that? Yeah, we also had the thing in Virginia with the vote.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, which tell everybody what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean you know, I didn't I didn't take part in this, but they I don't believe in any of this. But people were sending screenshots of the ballot. They had a big vote in Virginia because it has to do with redistricting or it's a reaction to Trump's redistricting. But anyway that the actual vote was, I mean, anyone who read this what's on the actual ballot? Because it was a yes or no vote, I would assume that this would be immediately thrown out or at least to be thrown out by eventually by either the Virginia Supreme Court or or the you know Supreme Court. I think it was already halted by the Virginia Circuit Court, but it was a vote on whether if you want to pull it up. I mean, it's it's like the worst thing I've ever seen. It's about whether you want to increase fairness by stopping redistricting in Virginia based on it's like a whole paragraph. But anyway, this was Abigail Spamberger, who's the you know, CIA governor of Virginia now who is also you know, We've they passed the gun laws, so all the gun stuff is happening this summer and everything went like full bloor, full hardcore in Virginia. All the stuff's getting passed.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, pausitive right there on what's the I heard you guys were being forced with a magazine capacity issue and maybe even an assault rifle issue. Like, do you know what specifically you guys have changing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think specifically there are no more what they've classified as assault rifles. Yeah, but I want anymore here starting like I think it's July first, and there's no more they've they've limited the magazine capacity. There's like severe restrictions on guns now in Virginia.
Speaker 4: Then you get let me guess, they said, if you have older magazines that are quote unquote high capacity, you can keep them, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's nothing, there's nothing about what you already have.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's well, yeah, not yet, it's coming. That's phase two, in the next phase of the magazine saga. And I can tell you this from experience. You'll that's the first way they get you to accept this unconstitutional law legislation is tell you, well, they appease everybody that already has them. Well, you can keep it if you already have it. But if you're like California, if you're like Washington, if you're like Oregon, which seems to be the path these people, or go these politicians are going in your state five years from now, I wreck I would predict they will say you have to go turn them in.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, let me let me read some of this for you the exact wordy it says twenty twenty six. Virginia gun laws, effective July first, twenty twenty six, include major restrictions, including raising the minimum age to purchase handguns and certain semi automatic firearms to twenty one, requiring universal background checks for private sales, laws, ban carrying assault firearms in public areas, mandates secure storage for homes with miners, and prohibit certain firearms assault firearm carry ban. Yeah, the safe storage.
Speaker 4: There's something exhaustive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, high capacity. But there's there's also a bunch of other stuff that's happened, Like right now, they have this curfew in Virginia Beach and you know, this woman coming home from her waitress job was smoking a cigarette outside of her condo and got arrested. You know, I don't know what time it was at night, but it's a full, full on, you know, curfew in Virginia Beach. And they've tried a bunch of other stuff that I can't I you know, actually didn't pass through, which was they were going to get rid of uh private schools, not get rid of them, but private schools were going to have to meet all the standards of the public schools in terms of standardized testing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Make them pointless. I mean they're already that doesn't even have anything to do with them. They're already way way past that. But it would put them under the control of the government in terms of UH in terms of their money. So Virginia should succeed again. Well, I think that, you know, what will happen sometime in the future is that Virginia will eventually, I guess, split up again. You know, Virginia split from West West Virginia split off in the War of Northern Aggression we called here and then you know, of course northern Virginia with you. You always hear about Loudon County and McLean and all this stuff. It's where the all of the data centers are, the military industrial complexes there. They have the richest county in the United States. It's Horse Country. It's all a kind of satellite of DC. They call that the DMV now or Nova here. I think that will split off into something other than the rest of Virginia, which is I'm in central Virginia, you know, Southwest Virginia, which is still you know, very southern. But the Virginia you know, people it's always been an insult to Virginians for people to say, you know that Virginia is not southern. That's a thing that we've always taken, you know, sort of it's a sort of slight. But now, I mean that's true. It's it's over. It was already over, but now it's it's totally over. It's completely taken over. There's like no Republican I think representation in the House of Delegates. It's completely taken over. So yeah, that I guess that's it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, you still there is another factor here, and and that's the sound of the printer. At Gun Owners of America and at Firearms Policy Coalition, their printers are going mad right now. They're putting ink in live printers, suing the pants out of all these unconstitutional pricks. So maybe that will do some good and give you good, you find Virginians some relief from that kind of unconstitutional tyranny. It's hard, though, when your political class is all just hemorrhaging blue. So it'll be an uphill battle. But the good thing is is that in the last four years five years now almost the Supreme Court has been putting out some things that the lawyers of Gun Owners of America and Firearms Policy Coalition can actually use as precedents. So it makes it a lot harder for gun grabbers in blue states to do what they want to do. I do find it disturbing that they hit you guys with so many at once, because that's like all of California's laws basically just dumped on you guys. And it's it's it's a shame. It's such a military state, and it's it's such an important state in the history, you know, and an important state when it comes to you know, battles of aggression and political strife amongst the amongst the nations. So it's just sad to see it going that way.
Speaker 1: It is it's it's my home, of course, the old Dominion, and you know, the Pentagon is here, you know, Norfolk Naval Base is here, the Langley is here. All those things are well, the guns and Ammo there, Quantico, I mean, all that stuff, you know. And it was the capital of the South in the in the war we had you know, the majority of the presidents you know, okay, you know, and the early people came from here. It was a disgrace, you know, all the all the Charlottesville stuff, all the Seaville stuff, because you know, it's always been a point of pride and beauty in Virginia that it was this, you know, it was mister Jefferson's home and his university and all this, all this stuff. But then you know, that all led to twenty twenty and you know, everything sort of came down and changed. But this was kind of a long time coming because the last guy, of course was Youngkin, who was you know, you remember Youngkin got in because of the stuff with the school board meetings and the skittles, all that stuff that was happening in the kind of backlash. You know, he was CEO of Carlisle Group. And then when he came in, you know, and became governor, it was like there were there was so much Clinton influence here. There's so there's so much there's so much of that that was like right on the verge of happening. That when this lady won, which you know, I think she like won pretty soundly. You know, all all the votes, all the stuff comes from from Northern Virginia and from you know, obviously Richmond, but no one else sort of stands a chance, and it's just it's sort of overwhelming. But I mean, I think a lot of people could see it coming, so.
Speaker 4: And this redistrict thing plays into that, right, It makes it more difficult for people to actually vote in a way that represents the actual you know, desires for representation in the state.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean if you live in like southwest Virginia, you know, like you know, Bristol, Bath County, like anywhere you know in Appalachia. So that's what we call it here in apple Aachistan. Your whole world is like completely different from someone living in like Fairfax. It's just a completely different world because if you live in Fairfax, then you're some drone satellite, you know, going to work in DC every day. That's that's what everyone there is part of that. And it became full on you know, liberal, full on left wing all that stuff. And I don't know really when it happened, but it certainly happened. I mean, Virginia used to be solid well back when remember when republic were blue, and then it switched, so it was it was a full on, you know, southern Republican state. I guess when Doug Wilder became governor. He was the first African American governor in the nation back in the late eighties, maybe that's when it changed. But anyway, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm here, this is my home. I live here and I you know, I'm gonna die here. This is where this is where I live, That is where I'm gonna make my family. I've always lived here. My family's always been here. My family has been here since the sixteen hundreds. We've always been here, and I don't intend on leaving. But it is very sad with all the stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and there was also a big dramatic murder suicide that happened in your neck of the woods. Real quick, what happened there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was justin Fairfax. Strange coincidence of you know that the names. He was the former lieutenant governor. He was lieutenant governor under Ralph Northam. Everybody remembers Ralph Northam, Governor northumb We're going to take the baby. He was that guy who said that on a radio interview about post birth of brautions. Anyway, he was going he was going to be governor because they were sure that Northam was going to resign. But then he was attacked. They found out later through Terry mccauliffe, who wanted the position, who was a Clinton guy, so he didn't get it. And anyway he was he was lieutenant governor and apparently you know last week or so, he uh killed his wife in his home and then went upstairs, as the chief of police said, he fired the shat. He goes upstairs, he kills himself, and he's discovered by his kids unfortunately. So you know, in northern Virginia, and he was It's interesting because he was one of the leading opponents of Second Amendment freedom, so you know, sort of meta poetic.
Speaker 6: And he's not a nuclear physicist working on anti gravity technology.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, maybe that leads a lot of those going missing.
Speaker 4: Maybe that leads us to where we actually close, which was which is with the death of David Wilcock.
Speaker 6: David is very suspicious, very.
Speaker 4: Very sus like. Whatever you may think of David Wilcock, set that aside for a minute. The timing and narrative around his alleged suicide is really rubbing people the wrong way. People are not buying it. I am seeing people on the other side of the story talking about, you know, why it might be legitimate. But I just at this point it's like, wait a minute, what is going on here? If you don't know, David Wilcock is a conspiracy guy, He's a UFO guy. He's he's all over the map quite frankly. And if you've experienced his broadcast for you know, any length of time, you'll know that he's the type of person that makes a lot of very profound predictions, many of which you know, never came to fruition. And but he was entertaining to watch, and he seemed to be, at least in his public presence, someone that at least wanted good things for humanity. I can say that about him. He definitely peddled a couple things my way early on that had me, you know, in a bit of a panic mode, things that didn't turn out to be true. He's actually the first person that made spoor and I tell relatives, hey, you should go stock up on toilet paper. And this was in twenty twelve, like that, many years before people actually were wishing the head stocks toleta yeah man, this yeah, it was okay, I'll tell the story real quick. They're in twenty twelve. I think it was twenty twelve. It might have been twenty eleven, actually twenty ten, twenty eleven. Somewhere in there, there was this character that started doing the rounds on conspiracy show live streams right like probably it was just at the infancy of being being called a podcast. They were all audio at this point, especially in this realm that know of us could figure cameras out, and then we didn't have all this cool streaming stuff, high bandwidth and all that good stuff.
Speaker 6: But Alex Jones was still barely cutting his teeth in this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex Jones was like, you know, on the real player embedded into your browser, or like on your cable like TV, you know, your local cable channel or something. He was a little bit bigger than that by then, but you know, anyways, that's how he started. But anyways, this guy started. This guy Drake started doing the rounds on all like he did Jeff Frantz, he did, you know, probably, I'm sure he did. Alex Jones. Actually, I bet Alex would probably back me up on this. I think he did. Even Alex's show. He made so many waves and what he told everybody was basically this, if my memory holds that the lights are going to go out and the banks are gonna shut down, and it's going to be about two weeks. He was basically the first guy that gave us the concept of a great reset, except this one was actually like made to excite into the late patriots and people that wanted you know, their tax dollars back. For example, he was like, you know, we're gonna they're basically the white hats are going to take over. They're gonna shut the power down. It was like an early test experiment for Q. Basically, you know, we're going to arrest all the bad guys. We're going to give you back your all your hard earned money that went to bullshit, and uh, we're going to live a constitutional lifestyle. But the power's gonna go out for a couple of weeks and toilets may not flush, you know. And it was like, oh shit, And this guy did a really good job with his story. He did a really good and he said, you know, this is my code name. I can't give you my real name, blah blah blah. So he sold himself as an anonymous whistleblower. And I mean, David Wilcock was probably the guy that had the best interview with him out of everybody. But of course nothing came of it. That guy crawled back off into the darkness with his fake name. You know. But anyway, like.
Speaker 6: That's what I'd known. This was related to Drake I wouldn't have said I didn't know this story. I guess that kind of sort of semi know this story. I didn't know the connection to David Wilcox. So David Wilcox interviewed Drake, Well, as you said, the guy was everywhere, Yeah, he did the round. He might have been hiding under your bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were looking for him everywhere, Drake, Is that you so anyway, if anyone hasn't heard wow, David Wilcock. Allegedly, the story is is that there was some sort of call, the police called for a safety check or someone called for a safety check, and he shot himself.
Speaker 6: I got the goods, I got the mainstream story.
Speaker 4: Story.
Speaker 6: I'm like, do we even know he's even dead? And like all the confirmation on this it makes zero sense to me, so that the official confirmation is only coming from TMZ. TMZ is only citing an alleged report coming from a sheriff's department that is related to the fourteen the same block in the same town where this guy lives. All we know is, according to the story, the dispatcher on the nine one one received a nine one one call from allegedly they don't even say they don't say it was David. They just say that a man living in this neighborhood called nine one one and the dispatcher felt that the person on the phone was having a mental health issue and decided to send officers. The officers responded and that they said that they confronted a man outside of his property at this place. Again, they didn't say there was this guy, David Wilcox or anything. They just say that they confronted him and in sixty seconds or less, the situation escalated, and that demand that that he died. They don't even say how he died. They didn't say the cough shot him, that he shot himself. It's just like, but from that we get the news story that you're going to see everywhere is that, oh, David Wilcox killed himself. I'm like what what? Yeah, so very very weird stuff. Not enough sufficient reporting for my taste. I don't even know for a fact the guy's even dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the reporting is not great, not great. And like van Hammer there, I like what van Hammer points out. If you recall, Bill Cooper said some similar things back in the nineties bank closures over Thanksgiving power up outages. It's operation Dark Winter, And you know, that's the thing about being someone like Bill Cooper or David Wilcox, Like when you get you know, you have a good personality, you have a good delivery, and you get these you know, people that latch onto it and they realize that you have a big audience. And that's when you start getting the Manila envelopes and the you know, the weird phone calls and the you know, invites to go to coffee, get told unbelievable shit that sounds believable maybe you know, and you use it as content, and it's just like that can snowball out of somebody's control. I would imagine that could snowball out of somebody's control to the point where you know, you're you're the guy that's like making a career basically out of being the clearing house for everything fucking weird that comes your way, knowing that you know, eventually hopefully knowing that some of it is disinformation that's being fed to you. Right. I mean, Bill Cooper talked about that whole process in his entire That was the entirety of like the Bill Cooper UFO arc. Like if you look at Bill Cooper early in his career and and that kind of stuff, and then read the book and then listen to all of his broadcasts. You can see the change in him, Like he realized there were mirage men in his life and and you know, then started telling you know, his experience about that, and that, hey, these people are trying to fake us, trying to you know, they're using people like me to try to lie to you for some reason. You know, if you watch Mirage Man, you might get a window into that. But I mean, after enough a lifetime of that, a career of that, I could see someone wanting to take them off the chess board, you know. And I think that's why no one's buying this bullshit story.
Speaker 6: And you know how I always share my version of his famous quote. The thing that I never point out, but I'll point out now since you brought that up, is when he was saying recommending to people to read everything, listen to everybody, don't believe anything until you prove it for yourself. He's your own research. Many times when he said that, he would include the fact he's all, don't believe anything from anybody, not even me, And he would emphasize that many, many times. And I think that that was probably the bigger point that he was trying to make to people, is like, hell, I know that you people trust me and believe me, but even I'm like a human fallible and I make mistakes in or I get the wrong. You've got to do you got to be you know, taking care of yourself, and you got to do the research for yourself before you believe something. So I just wanted to bring that up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, absolutely, this is a strange realm that and definitely.
Speaker 6: Don't believe anything I say.
Speaker 4: Just throw it all, throw all that out. We'll just edit all that out afterward. All right, Baze, did any any final thoughts before we round this one out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not really, I'm We're we're winding down down here. We uh, I'm trying to think of some art that's been good recently. Oh did you guys see the new em You remember m I A. Yeah who that is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, totally we love i A.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She's got a new album out and it's pretty incredible. I mean, you know, years ago she was attacked remember on everything like Fox News.
Speaker 4: Oh she's super bass, dude, She's yes four and I are fans she's suffered a lot from the shitty music industry too, like her career has been disrupted because she's an honest artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's got great music, you know, sort of electra of going way back to uh the paper playing song with Diplo. But she's got this like five G now ten G like clothing line out and anyway, she's got a new album out and uh, I tell you know, I listened to it this week and it's a Christian album. I it was. I couldn't believe it. Apparently she is fully converted. She's a you know, she's a Christian and she used a lot of uh Kanye's Sunday Service choir. Do you remember he put out the album a few years ago, the Christian album. Yeah, and it's got that in the but it's it's really good. It's actually a really good album. So I would suggest, you know, if you like that's where music, if you like electronic music, you could check it out. It's it's just it's like it's actually edgy. I mean, you know, there's there's not much edgy material out there now, and that's probably as edgy as you can get for an artist other than that not really much else going on. I did a stream this week with my friend doctor Luke Johnson check out his YouTube. We went over my book Runes, which is still for sale, and some new material that I'm working on, working on a novel. That's about it, you guys, winding down the year here, the academic here that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go. All right, man, Well, hey, thanks for being here with us tonight. Oh by the way, before you bounce out, we watched a Nick Cage film that we very much enjoyed, a new one to us. It was called dream Sequence. Have you seen that one?
Speaker 1: No, no, I haven't seen it's what happens.
Speaker 4: Oh, you got to check it out, man. So the like Elevator pitch on, the plot is like loads of people start dreaming about the character Nick Cage plays and he's kind of like a loser and that doesn't really do much, but everybody sees him in their dreams and he just becomes famous because everybody's dreaming about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I have seen that one. That one is is it's not Darren Aronofski, it's I forget the director. It might be Eronovsky. But yes, that was a pretty good movie. It was inventive. You know, Nick Cage, I sort of four corners of film that he's in. He's got good good, good, bad, bad, good, and bad bad, and that's actually what you know. That's probably probably in the good good category, sort of like adaptation. If you guys have seen Adaptation, it's one of us. It's a fantastic movie. That's a great Nick Cage movie. Nick Cage. Speaking of Nick Cage, he's supposed to be in my friend Toby Harvard's movie I Think This, which will be filming the summer, stars Eric Andre And also he's got another movie coming out, This is My Body. I'm giving him a shot out. He's got another movie coming out with I think it's Robert Pattinson. Anyway, people making big moves. And of course my final thing is I'm working on my piece to get published for the book for the Stallone book. So I'll let you know when that comes out full publication.
Speaker 4: So nice, very excited about that. Guys. Everybody followed base Lit Analyzer on the youtubes. We'll see you next time. Man, there he goes, basically Analyzer mystical Pharaoh. Are you still with us?
Speaker 2: I am just looking at the background.
Speaker 4: All right, you, lriker, You got any saved rounds or final thoughts or anything you want through out there?
Speaker 5: No, I mean thanks for having me, man. Was fun to hang out and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, me too. All right, well, you have a great rest of the weekend and we'll talk to you again real soon.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 4: All right, there goes mystical Pharaoh. Oops, I ejected Ruckus trying to eject Pharaoh. He must have been hovering on the button. All right, Rucus, your turn.
Speaker 6: My turn. Thanks for having me. Yeah, no, so yeah, it was uh we choke around and say it was an uneventful week, but you know, the geopolitics and war thing grinds on which we don't necessarily get too deep in the weeds on that here, But lucky for you, if you're into that sort of thing, we definitely get deep deep into the weeds on that sort of thing on Sunday Wire, don't we hasher. So there's a chance that we'll be doing that this weekend over at Sunday Wire with Patrick Henningson, So make sure to check us out there. I also do quite a bit of that news and kind of thing as well with my buddy Sam Cheney over at Weaponized News. You'll find me there hanging out with him, either or on Wednesday. Well it's usually Wednesday, that's my regular slot, but sometimes I just can't make it on Wednesday. I'll do it the following day on a Thursday. But yeah, you should definitely follow Sam Cheney. Most folks after they have and watched his show, said wow, I like this show. This is good, so check it out if you're into news. I mean, that's all he does. He just goes to the news. But he's not some jerk and he's not trying to put a spin on it, and he's like one of us. So it's good. And you know, he's a human being and he gets emotional sometimes. You've seen him here on Boiler Room. He's a good guy, So check his stuff out. He does like what we do here, but he does it Monday through Friday, so he's doing like two to three hour live shows. It's a lot of work. So anyways, let's see the big news this week. Of course, it was four twenty, so happy for twenty belated to everybody. Also, a happy belated Earth Day to everybody. This is the twenty twenty six updated version of clown World. Remember the nice, fun looking clown world being.
Speaker 4: Now that's mushroom clouds and AI tentacles.
Speaker 6: Now it's not so fun, is it. And by the way, in case you didn't realize it or for you forget, this week did mark twenty seven year anniversary of the Colin Bine thing. So I just wanted to remind everybody of that. Sad to say, but big events in a lot of our lives, especially if you've been listening to this program for a while, you know what the intersection of the Big Bang and all of that has to do with boiler room. So yeah, so I was like, wow, that came and went. Nobody really brought it up, talked about it. But twenty seven years hasher?
Speaker 4: Are you getting old? Yeah? Yeah, that's crazy. I remember going out and buying a trench coat after that.
Speaker 6: Now stop.
Speaker 4: Dang. Yeah, that's been a long time. That does make me feel a little bit old. I'm just kidding, but I do have the trench code. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But also you know back then, actually I remember Earth Day was actually the Earth Day, which is you know, not long after that that, but this year was the twenty second or whatever. Sometimes on the same day right with four twenty ways Earth Day or whatever.
Speaker 4: We always celebrated Earth Day on four twenty when up in Humboldt. Man, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 6: But Earth Day actually meant something good.
Speaker 4: We all were into it back then.
Speaker 6: What does it mean now? It's just it doesn't mean anything, Like did you get an Earth Day present this year? I didn't.
Speaker 4: No, it comes and goes. I feel like it was somebody's birthday on that day too. Oh well, never mind.
Speaker 6: But anyways, and I already did my Bill Cooper quote. So thanks for having me. Make sure you check me out on Weaponis News and Sunday Wire. I'll get you guys next time.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks Ruckus. And that's it for tonight. We cut it a lot tonight. I mean, jeez, if one thing stands out, it's just how much is happening? And it's hard. It's just it's getting hard to tell, like what's actually happening, not because there's no information, but because there's too much of it. It's just layered and filtered. And what's layered, what's filtered, what's generated, what's competing for my attention and real time in somewhere in all this noise, like something important gets lost. That's at least how I feel like, Oh God, I sort through all this noise and what is it that I'm losing here? And it's like, it's not just losing facts, but the ability to trust what you're actually seeing that bothers me. That's a real shift because once the baseline disappears, right, that we talked about in the beginning, once everything becomes equally questionable, then anything can be inserted. And the rate at which information and links and posts are coming our way, man, that's the real shift, just having the ability to trust what you're seeing, because once the baseline's gone, everything becomes negotiable, right, Like it's hard to even get through a conversation about a topic. It's like, oh, hold up, hold up, I mean you see us, we do it in front of you. But here's the thing. That doesn't mean reality is gone. It just means it's being competed with. And in a world where perception can be manufactured, clarity becomes a skill slowing down, questioning what you're seeing, recognizing patterns instead of reacting to every signal. That's where our footing has to be now, because the system might be able to generate noise, but it still depends on your reaction to give it power. So as things get louder and faster and more convincing, the move isn't panic. The move is awareness. So I know it's a big ask, but stay grounded, stay observant, and don't let someone else define reality for you. We'll keep doing it from this side. This is the boiler room. Sign it out, catch us for Sunday wire. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama ye