Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American of course. Several days ago, of course, was the celebration of the fourth of July, right, two hundred and forty ninth birthday, and the Trumpster is setting off the celebration for one year of two hundred and fifty years since seventeen seventy six on July the fourth, and one of those events is going to be a UFC fight on the grounds of the White House. That's driving the liberals completely crazy. So we want a year of celebration of America. All that's right, and certainly the criticism of what's wrong is everywhere. But I read with interest Colins talk about the end of patriotism, the end of loving our country. And I hope these numbers are wrong, and my friend Kevin Jackson, I'm sure we're weigh in on them. And according to this Gallup poll, which might be right, I don't believe in polls, but nonetheless, Gallup says that ninety two percent of self identified Republicans consider America as a place to be very proud. So ninety two percent say I'm proud to be an American. So I'm thinking, okay, the Democratic number might be sixty or seventy percent. In reality, the number of overall Democrats who are proud to be Americans is thirty six percent, down from eighty percent ten years ago. So, on one hand, Republicans say I'm proud to be an American about ninety two percent. Democrats say I'm proud to be an American thirty six percent. But oh, oh, Contrea, it gets worse. If you're under the age of thirty identified as a Democrat, you're proud to be an American at the rate of twenty one percent. That's like eighty percent of young educated Democrats are not proud to be an American. That's on top of the efforts by Democratic politicians to stand in front of ice vehicles, attack ice facilities with a ar fifteen's and the mayors of great cities like Los Angeles Karen Bass, who will organize hundreds of people to surround ice vehicles so they can't arrest anybody. With all this information, as Kevin Jacks, the Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot Com and Kevin Jackson, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham S Soon.
Speaker 2: First of all, let's deal with the first issue.
Speaker 1: Do you believe the Gallup poll that says something in the range of thirty six percent of Democrats are proud to be an American?
Speaker 2: Is that a problem?
Speaker 3: I find it hard to believe. They found thirty six percent of them.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 3: Sixty four percent.
Speaker 4: Of Democrats are not proud to be Americans. And that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.
Speaker 3: That's a party. It's a party now.
Speaker 4: That teaches loving America, loving the country, loving the things that we stand for, the things that we're talking about doing as conservatives, and the things that we've elected President Trump to do. These are antithetical to their philosophy. These are people that don't like white people, they don't like Jews, they hate that we've closed the border. They want to quote brown America, and my question is how brown.
Speaker 3: Do we have to get?
Speaker 4: Okay? They they want everything that we don't. They want people to invade us. They want him to be able to vote, they want them to be.
Speaker 3: Able to effectively take over.
Speaker 4: They want high crime. I mean, these are people that will fly across the world to go bring back a gang leader who's a you know, human trafficker and beats his wife. So it does it surprise you that they don't think like we do? And The other surprising stack, quite honestly, Billy, is eight percent of Republicans are proud to be American.
Speaker 3: How could you not? How could you declare yourself a Republican?
Speaker 4: And you've got a president who really doesn't espouse to any in my opinion, any political ideology except pragmatism. He ran as a Republican, but because he couldn't run as a Democrat. But I don't think Trump cares what your type the title is. But anyway, the point is he's revitalized a Republican party in every way. They've tried to torpedo this guy at the stock market. They told this terrorists were.
Speaker 3: Going to sink us.
Speaker 4: They told us he's going to get us into wars, and he's stopping.
Speaker 3: I mean, what did he do in.
Speaker 4: Iran to stop future potential for nuclear destruction is probably going to.
Speaker 3: Be written in the annals of history. And they how could you not like what this guy doing?
Speaker 1: When Gallup drilled down and said, can give me some why you feel this way? You know, two thirds of Democrats are not proud to be an American, and they express thoughts such as the re election of Donald Trump is indicative of a deep rot in the heart of America, and they wish to eviscerate the fundamental ideas of that experiment.
Speaker 2: And they champion the virtues.
Speaker 1: Of the third world, of the Palestinians against the evil US, and the beauties of Marxism, socialism and communism and the evils of capitalism. And they believe that America's unique constitution calls for oppression and so and these are the individuals, Kevin Jackson that come out of our elite universities. These aren't kids in trade schools. The more bright and the more intelligent, the more degreed you are, the more likely is you want to elect a communists to be the mayor of New York City. And I'm watching these this and this is on top of Karen Bass, the mayor of LA I don't know if you saw this, but her and her band of renegades in Los Angeles will surround vehicles in which law enforcement officials are arresting vicious murderers and human traffickers and surround them and get in their face and don't let them do their job.
Speaker 2: And this is an election, This isn't.
Speaker 1: This is Karen Bass, who spent thirty some trips to Fidel Castro's Cuba and the people of La elect her as the mayor of their city.
Speaker 4: What well you you alluded to Mandani in New York with the potential for him to get elected where the trade the World Trade Center was, you know that went down, And I mean it's insane. But look, there's no fixing these people. The only way that it's going to happen is we got to arrest them. Karen Bass needs to be arrested. And you know she's she's interrupting ICE doing its job. And here's the thing, Billy, I don't blame the left. The left is gonna it's like having a petulant two year old. You're gonna blame a two year old for crying and whining because you won't let him get a sucker at the store.
Speaker 3: This is what the left is.
Speaker 4: They've become little children, and we've placated every one of their little things. Right tell us, oh your sex, it's you're feminists, you're misogynist, you're xenophobic, homophobic, all the other phobics. We've gone no, you know, and we've tried to placate. Well, you know what you finally have to do with the child. You have to say, hey, you're gonna get a spanking, you know, or you're gonna get y'all. Can white people do time out? Black people give spankings. So Trump is probably gonna respond the black way and give them a spanking and start a Look at what he did with this this judge up in Wisconsin who let the leadle out. Yeah, she's gonna go to court, and other people are gonna go to court, and eventually the word is gonna get out that you can't be stupid anymore, you can't be anti American anymore. You actually have to get on the team where we don't allow one hundred billion dollars a month to go out the door in tariffs and trade pop this disparities.
Speaker 3: And not get that money back.
Speaker 4: We don't utilize our strength to go and negotiate peace around the world like to Donald Trump did between Urana and the Democratic Republic's Congo and what.
Speaker 3: He's doing with Iran in Israel.
Speaker 4: If they stopped for a moment and look at all the great things that this man is doing to retake that poll. Look the things that you describe Billy in terms of what they don't like. There was not a single issue based thing that you taught they Oh, Trump got reelected, so it means this, Noah doesn't. That's what they've taught you that it means. What it means is peace to the world, prosperity to America. America first, and by the way, every other country. You should be negotiating your trade deals and getting the best deals you can and not going into these EUS and all these other things. And by the way, let's not forget what Trump did for NATO. It's going to have amazing impact on reducing our defense spending because NAIL is going to be paying.
Speaker 3: For that infrastructure.
Speaker 4: And the fact that we invest all this money into the Raytheons and the McDonald Douglases and the General Dynamics and the various other countries of the companies here that have to keep building this infrastructure to keep everybody safe. These are things that people don't want to stop, and the media doesn't want to talk about. They want to talk about Diddy and Jeffrey Epstein, and then of course Donald Trump being the worst guy in the world, and it's just as ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Diddy is enough. This a little bit of a tangent. Whether Diddy is convicted or not it's not going to change my life or change the world, but to have large numbers, generally white females out in front of the courthouse about a week or ten days ago, when he was acquitted on serious charges, bathing themselves in baby oil, what's soigns saying I'm next? And I'm looking at these white educated from the English departments of Columba University taking Johnson and Johnson baby on their heads, saying I'm next.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, oh, but.
Speaker 4: What, by the way, Billy, while decrying what Jeffrey Epstein supposedly does to people, right to women, all the marginalization of women that he's done, they decry him on one side, and then go and bathing baby on the next. And then and who gets called the misogynists? Not Diddy, not Epstein, not Weinstein, not Bill Clinton, US conservative men who want men to not participate in women's sports and for women to be exalted, et cetera, and put on pedestals. We're the ones called toxically masculine and so on.
Speaker 3: But did he get the pass?
Speaker 1: And then he goes back to I guess Rikers Island and the other inmates are giving him a standing ovation he did he meet the man. Well, the man was young women who were traffic for sexual purposes, male porn stars, having sex with his girlfriends drugs. How about setting on fire, firebombing a lover's car that was dating cast and also murders killings rampant in his life and he's found not guilty and that's time for an end zone dance.
Speaker 4: Uh uh I stop making the commercial for the next president.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry Democratic candidate.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Kevin Jackson, and another show you how far this is now? Ice officials are being attacked by semiimtic weapons by by listeners and viewers of PBS, NPR and MSNBC and read the New York Times. I think if you're a liberal and you read the New York Times in the Washington Post, and you watch PBS, and you listen to NPR, and you watch MSNBC and you watch Dana Bash on CNN.
Speaker 2: You have a view of the world that may not be accurate.
Speaker 1: It may cause you to get a semiiimotic weapon to go kill quote the Nazis or ICE law enforcement before they kill you.
Speaker 2: What kind of world do they live in?
Speaker 3: Oh, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna maybe have said on the show before, but I'm going to say it again. The Democrats are saying that the Big Beautiful Bill is going to be the bane of the Republicans in the coming midterms. These people are smoking the worst hash ever because, let me tell you something, the Republicans are going to clean the leftist clocks.
Speaker 3: What they're not going to tell you in.
Speaker 4: Any of these polls is how fast the Democrats are leaving this party for all the reasons we're discussing shooting at ice. Oh, we're supposed to be the violent ones, right, Billy. We're the ones that are burning down Tesla facilities, keying cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's us.
Speaker 4: And so you look at everything these people are doing, and every day another set of Democrats gets up, looks at this party and says.
Speaker 3: That's not me.
Speaker 4: They come over, they look at what's going on with President Trump and all the different policy positions that he's taken, and they go, that's what I'm about. And as it continues, and by the way, it's still going to be coming, we're still going to be looking at election integrity, We're still going to be looking at all these issues that dig deeper into that previous Biden croocket.
Speaker 3: Doj and all these other deals. As we get closer and closer.
Speaker 4: To the midterms of twenty twenty six, you're gonna see. I think it'll be an FDR level blood bath of exodus from the Democrats to the Republicans. And they can talk about it all they want, But these policies that Trump is implementing or bringing prosperity back, they're bringing the terroriffs.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've seen the numbers.
Speaker 4: They say one hundred billion dollars it's back into the treasury, and that's gonna be in June. When I looked at last it was twenty It went from five billion to seventeen to twenty two to twenty six point seven, and I didn't have to fill June numbers. But total it's over one hundred billion dollars back. It's going to crest in the fifty to sixty billion per month range by the time the mid Times midterms roll around.
Speaker 3: And what are they going to point at.
Speaker 4: They're gonna point it the fact that we didn't have a single illegal cross the border in May. What's it gonna be for Jim?
Speaker 3: How much better can Trump do? From hero?
Speaker 1: How about the headlines and this carries into the idea that somehow it is shameful to pass the GOP megabill the President signed on July the fourth, and that angered a bunch of people. I'm watching Sunday Morning a week ago Sunday with George Stephanopolis, who's had a guest on. Larry Summers is blue blood Clinton easta treasury secretary president of Harvard, and Larry Summers said on ABC News that it is shameful that the GOP megabill will kill ten thousand Americans in ten years. And so if you're a viewer of MSNBC and CNN and you have Republicans, according to George Stephanopolis's ABC News and Larry Summers said it that this piece of paper is going to kill you kill one hundred thousand Americans a year because of Medicaid cuts, which by the way, are not real. There are no Medicaid cuts. The spending increase four to six percent as opposed to ten to twelve percent. But when so called mainstream media is saying that the Republicans are gonna kill one hundred thousand Americans in ten years, is that like a call for violence?
Speaker 3: Maybe? I mean, I don't see it that way.
Speaker 4: I see it as again, these guys the c the clarion call of the sky's falling out.
Speaker 3: We use chicken little. Is there another thing we can use? I don't know these people.
Speaker 4: You know, every time something comes out, there's gonna be death and pestilence and destruction.
Speaker 3: Same with the tariffs. It didn't happen. Look, be happy people.
Speaker 4: Listening to Billy Cunningham right now. Be happy that these people go out and say this crap every day because the moment that it doesn't happen. Look, if somebody tells me, Kevin, the terrorifts are gonna kill you, I go, really, yeah, they're gonna kill you. And then I go outside and I don't get killed, and I come home. I'm not killed. In a month later I found out not only am I not dead, the terrorists are putting money in my pocket eventually listening to you.
Speaker 3: And so that's why.
Speaker 4: Anderson Cooper has decided, Hey, you know what, maybe it's time for me to step away. That's why seeing an MSNBC, all these media outlets are in absolute triage because they people no longer believe.
Speaker 3: Them to do this.
Speaker 4: As as a thought experiment, people listening to Billy's Show. Go back and look at everything these people told you, Alexa Trump, what's gonna happen in the stock market, what's good tariffs are going to do? And down the list, and then look at the outcome and ask yourself, who are you going to eventually start believing?
Speaker 3: That's why Trump.
Speaker 4: They made a comment the other day that Donald Trump is now on a point where he doesn't even listen to Yeah, he's in faffo modes. I don't care what you think. I'm gonna do what I want to do and just faffo because if you keep pushing back on me and you keep being made out to be a liar, nobody's gonna believe you. And that's why Trump is in this mode where he said, I'm just blazing forward.
Speaker 3: I don't even care.
Speaker 1: I'm not even looking back now. Lastly, Newsweek headline Democratic voters are demanding reps fight dirty against Trump and Mega there needs to be blood now. The story goes on to say we spoke to more than two dozen House Democrats. These are elected congressmen and women, many of whom said their constituents had demanded extreme measures and violence in order to exact change. Quote some of them have said what we really need to do is get willing to be shot when visiting ICE officials or other federal agencies. So the Democrats, these aren't left wing radical in the street goofballs. These are elected Democrats who say there's got to be blood in the street and we got to get shot.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 4: Well, what they're telling you is they you know, they don't want.
Speaker 3: To get shot. So you know how this works with Democrats.
Speaker 4: They want us shot, You go get shot, Yeah, you go get shot. Only that they want Ice shot. They want anybody wearing a mega hat shot. They want anybody who's got a trump stick on their car shot. They want anybody, Yeah, not them. So that's what they're really looking for.
Speaker 3: Look, they're willing to do it. Don't be surprised that you'll.
Speaker 4: See them escalate. We've already seen their shooting at ICE officers. They've been shooting at cops for decades. And what they want is anarchy. And the reason is, as I said before, Bill, they're two year olds throwing a tantrum. They can't get their way. They didn't get it legislatively. They can't cheat because USAIDA is now bankrupted them. They don't have that money flow coming back into the party, so they got to do something radical. And they want Trump to overreact. They want him to start arresting people really nearly well, they're going to get their wish. But Trump will follow the rule of law as he has since he.
Speaker 3: Got back in office. And you notice that.
Speaker 4: Dictator sure seems to be using the courts a lot to do his dirty work.
Speaker 1: We got to run, Kevin Jackson to Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot com. My time with you is time well spent. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And we're warning people let's coming. Thank you, Kevin. All right, let's con take here with more. Wow, blood's got to run in the streets. These are from Democrat attict leaders Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW