Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's the thirtieth of September. You're of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, we had massive disaster in this area. Fortunately we were not involved in that. Really blessed to not have that happen here. But it is incredible the extent of the damage that's been done in North Carolina, Tennessee, also in Georgia, Florida, of course Tampa. We're going to show you some of this, show you what they did in Tampa to protect a hospital, a hurricane surge wall there. But the question is, so everybody's asking what are they going to do about this?
Speaker 1: To the federal government.
Speaker 2: They've got billions for wars everywhere in Ukraine, Israel getting billions, We've got trillions for climate change in order to de industrialize us.
Speaker 1: Will they pony up anything?
Speaker 2: And should they? How should we handle this? Should we handle this the state level or should it be done by the federal government. These are all questions we're going to talk about. Will show you what has happened with that, and we'll show you how the maga media is now cheering on Robert Redfield of the CDC because he's got some positive words to say about Trump.
Speaker 1: Absolutely credible. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Well, when you look at this area, of course, it was prone to flooding for quite a long time. You go back about one hundred years ago. It's one of the first big projects of the federal government, and that was the TVA. The TVA, which is a big power generator here, primarily set up for dams to keep the valley area from flooding. It was a repeated thing that would happen over and over again. But even with that system, we have now had a massive flood in this area and throughout I guess from Florida to Florida, I think has the most number of casualties, but from Florida all the way up, about sixty four people have died. Entire towns have been wiped out. Of course, many homes have been wiped out, roads have been wiped out. Millions of people are still without power or cell phone coverage. And so this is what this looked like. And I don't normally do weather, but the weather is now part of politics. I guess we could say this is Helene on Earth. Is what has happened over this last weekend.
Speaker 3: Eastern Tennessee Essay, September twenty seven, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Dams are about to burst, but you can say this tremendous amount of damage as the rivers overflowed. Even with the systems of dams, the dams could barely hold them, and of course many places swept away. Irwin, Tennessee one of the worst places. We were asking on social media, So is this going to be like Hawaii? Do the people who've suffered for this in America get nothing from the federal government while everything is going for war or going for war against us, war against our infrastructure. I mean, they don't want us to have homes, they want us to have roads and cars. So maybe they just leave the way that it is and then when you look at I'll let them talk.
Speaker 4: Here we have five helicopters in row. There's two.
Speaker 1: This is Irwin, Tennessee.
Speaker 4: From the State of Virginia or Commonwealth of Virginia. And they're currently taking patients and staff off of the roots at the hospital and then transporting them back into the city of Erwin where they're unloaded and then of course brought.
Speaker 2: Back they had to evacuate people from the hospital there in Irwin as it was flooding. This is somebody's home taking this picture. Imagine that being your home. Do you hear the woman taking this sobbing aerial view? What happened in the Tennessee area, and of course also in North Carolina. A tremendous amount of damage in North Carolina shopping center. And this is Irwin, Tennessee, the day after, and you can see everything's just reduced to mud and rubble. Are you going to see how the road was just washed out like it was nothing? The amount of damage done by these these floods is incredible. And again, floods used to be fairly common. They started to get them under control somewhat with these dams, but nothing like this. This is unusual, not unprecedented, but unusual. Well, as you see here, they're going to pull in and show you all the road. This is the day after, and you're gonna see where the where the Interstate here crosses the river completely washed out one side of it there. Truly amazing. Of course, this is not the most important thing. The most important thing is what did Trump and Biden say to each other over the weekend or lalla, this is Irwin, Tennessee again day after basically nothing left, just a sea of mud and logs, broken timbers and debris. Truly is amazing, truly amazing. Well, so what should be done about that?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: They got to get FEMA money. And this was sent to me by Jay and Jessica. So I hope you guys missed the worst of the weather. Yeah, we were really amazingly blessed. I thought when we lost power Friday, just before the show began, I thought that was going to be it. Figured we'd be out of power for quite some time. Because the issue when you have this much rain in these areas where there's so many trees is that the trees start to fall and it becomes like a domino effect. We saw that happen in fran in North Carolina when we lived there. Really surprised us because we've been through a lot of storms in Tampa, and of course it just interacts differently. The wind is much stronger, that's one of the main things, and then there's a storm surge that you have to deal with. But here, even though the winds come down, it can be deceptive because of the amount of rain and because of the soil, soil is not as poor us like the sand soil in Florida, And so Jane and Jessica say, I'm seeing the argument being made now about the state embracing federal funds when it comes to a crisis and when it comes to other programs. The left calls this hypocrisy. Well, no, I think Ukraine versus Hawaii is hypocrisy. The fact that the government will do nothing to help us here in America. They'll do nothing to protect our borders. As a matter of fact, our borders are being sabotaged by the same people who demand that we send billions of dollars to protect the borders of Ukraine or Israel or whatever and to foment war, but they don't care about our border. How do you see this as federal emergency funding socialism?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, of course it is.
Speaker 2: However, I got to say that if we're going to get ourselves off of this system, it's just like when we talk about we would like to change the tax structure to be something that was the way that it was when America was free and when America grew Do we want to have a free trade zone within America and all of the taxes at the border, which is the way it used to be, or then in the early twentieth century, the way the bankers set it up to say that all the taxes are going to be internal for the most part and set up the internal revenue along with the central bank. I'd like to get back to that other system, but you can't do it over an You can't just come in and say, well, I'm gonna I'm going to enact sixty percent terrace. No, I'll make it one hundred percent. No, I'll make it two hundred percent, says Trump. They're just throwing these numbers out there to see what stick. See doesn't mean any of it. But you can't do it all in one swoop. And you can't switch over to a system like we used to have where communities would come together and help. And of course this is a tremendous, horrific thing, but you know, people in Tennessee used to deal with this on a regular basis. Again, the flooding was a very common thing, and so we look at the role of government. My son Whistler won a contest that was a US in Canada when he talked about this very issue we he did. It was a contrasted disaster relief that was done stayed and local versus disaster relief that was done by FEMA. And so what he did was we'd had a hurricane on the coast, outer Banks, and we knew people who had property that was there. We talked, He talked to them, and then he also covered what had happened in a community that was not too far away from us, that was totally devastating, small town, totally wiped out by a hurricane a tornado rather And so with a hurricane that's on the coast, FEMA came in and locked everything up, locked people away from being able to get back to their homes, and a lot of damage happened after the initial part and people were not allowed to go back in there and protect what remained. And so what it did was it exacerbated the condition.
Speaker 1: Some people were able to get.
Speaker 2: You know, criminals will always be able to get through and loot, and so that was something that happened. But it was just this high handedness of FEMA that once people evacuated, they couldn't get.
Speaker 1: Back to their homes.
Speaker 2: It's one of the reasons that people who have been through this a couple of times in Florida and the outer banks will risk something very dangerous, risk staying because they have seen how the federal government will lock them out of their home when they come back. He contrasted that to what happened in a local community that was hit with a tornado, and that example, you had all kinds of companies rushing in to donate food and water, and materials, building materials, all this kind of stuff, and the extent of government involvement was for the local sheriff to send out deputies to keep people away from areas where there were down power lines until they could get them back up. And then the rest of it was done on a private, voluntary basis. Like I said, you had a lot of companies and individuals or donating stuff.
Speaker 1: The way they.
Speaker 2: Distributed it was to take it to church parking lots and the churches. The people in the church showed up and they distributed the free stuff to people as they came. That's the kind of America that we need to get back to.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is a much bigger disaster, and of course we don't have typically that kind of infrastructure, but that's the kind of America that Alexis to Tokville saw and that's the kind of America that we used to have. As a Jay and Jessica say, I believe I remember Ron Paul promoting the idea of charity over government aid, and as Christians, this is very much a response.
Speaker 1: And I agree.
Speaker 2: You know, when I've said many times when Hillary was trying to push through the takeover of healthcare all at once instead of gradually like we did to Trump and the pandemic and Obamacare and things like that, when she was trying to do it all at once, I spoke at a meeting that was the congressman. It was all Democrats pretty much as a Democrat congressman liberal congressional area that was adjacent to the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, and I got up to speak and I was talking about that very thing. I said, charity is the way that we need to go. We've always had. Chair started to say that from doctors and hospitals and things that they have a certain amount that they even budget for. And as soon as I said the word charity, you know, the moans and the groans and the jeers come out. They had rotten tomato. They would have thrown them at me. They don't want to hear charity. They're entitled to this, you see. And we don't want to adopt that mentality of entitlement because it's a mentality of dependency. And I am reminded not just to what Ron Paul said, but going back again, as I point out alexis to total He said, whenever there's an issue, the community comes together and helps. People have been coming together and helping each other in Tennessee rebuild because of the floods for a very long time. And of course Davy Crockett his famous speech when they wanted to give the widow of a highly decorated military officer money and he said, we don't have any constitutional authority for that. I'm more than willing, he said, to give my money, and I hope many of you will sign up to give your mind. But we have no authority to give her the taxpayers money. We have no authority for that. Well, that was when the constitution mattered, and the constitution does not matter to these people. They've made that very clear. Well, at least sixty four dead, millions without power after Helene devastates the southeastern us. It was Helene on Earth.
Speaker 1: As a matter of.
Speaker 2: Fact, part of it is being prepared, part of it is having experience with it. And I think this is a good example. This is a very interesting thing that they did around the hospital. And we talked about how they had to bring in helicopters. They didn't have that many of them, because we've set our National Guard and helicopters and things oh to fight other wars and other places where we're not threatened. And so you know, we've got seven hundred troops in Tennessee that have gone to Syria to fight over there against the country that hasn't done anything to us. We went there to steal the oil, as Trump said. But other than that, what business do we have in Syria. We're there for the oil companies, We're there for our geopolitics. But so there's not as many National Guard to help with this kind of relief. But when you look at preparations that were made in Tampa, this is what they set up, right, So they.
Speaker 5: Are building a wall between the Bay and Tampa General Hospital. It's actually called the Aqua fence, and it is a fence. It's watertight. It's worked in other countries will it work in Tampa though, As Poles always said, flooding is often a bigger danger than when especially in our area, and as we know, Tampa General Hospital is right on the bay, right there.
Speaker 1: Where I was born. Actually, Lloyd's hour shows us they're protecting that century old hospital and the hundreds of patients who will ride out the storm.
Speaker 6: They work fast right there to build a wall against the storm.
Speaker 7: It takes it three full days for our team to set it up, about sixty guys.
Speaker 6: It's called the Aqua Fence, one thousand feet long, nine feet high, designed to protect Tampa General Hospital from a fifteen foot storm surge.
Speaker 7: We're one hundred year old hospital and we're right here on the bay.
Speaker 1: We can't evacuate.
Speaker 7: There's not enough hospital beds in the region to take our patients.
Speaker 6: At a cost of a million dollars, they say each time they put it up may improve it. But the real force that holds it up is when floodwater piles onto the horizontal base.
Speaker 7: So the weight of the water actually supports the wall, and we bolted into the ground to keep the wind from blowing it over before the water gets here.
Speaker 6: We're told the aqua fence has been used for years in places like Norway to keep streams within their banks. Here in Tampa, it's used to protect a major hospital built right.
Speaker 1: On the water.
Speaker 6: Tampa General was built in the nineteen twenties on an island in the Bay. People still wonder why they would build it there, just a few years after the hurricane of nineteen twenty one, that was the last time Tampa suffered a direct hit from a major hurricane.
Speaker 7: Not an ideal location to build a facility like.
Speaker 6: This, but the army of installers doesn't second guess the decision of one hundred years ago. They drilled wells in case city water fails, with backup generators, trucking in food for five days, and preparing for the worst.
Speaker 7: We expect that there's going to be twelve feet of water. We will move all of the patients and staff up to the upper floors. It's actually safer to keep them here than to transport.
Speaker 6: At this hospital on the bay, they build a fortress against the storm.
Speaker 1: Lloyd sours Fox thirteen.
Speaker 2: News and then this is what it looks like after the water came.
Speaker 1: Look at this. These are people on the thing.
Speaker 2: And look at the extent of flooding everywhere else, but it kept it protected and drive. Well, that's the ultimate prepping, isn't it. Of course they've got the money. Yeah, million dollars. I think to put it up. Each time they do it cost them a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Sounded like that.
Speaker 2: They didn't clarify that, but still pretty amazing. I have a lot of memories of that hospital, not good ones, my grandfather dying there and many other things. But yeah, it looks like a bomb went off, said George's governor as he flew over Georgia.
Speaker 1: He said to say this caught us off guard.
Speaker 2: To be an understatement, said Buncombe County Sheriff in North Carolina, where Asheville is underwater and multiple cell towers remained down, hampering rescue and recovery efforts. Emergency services have declined to confirm the number of fatalities in the county until communication outages can be restored. Next of ken And formed Jonathan Porter, chief Meteorologists, to that you Weather estimated the damage from the storm to cost between ninety five billion and one hundred and ten billion. Do we have that or do we send it to Ukraine? Oh, you just conjure up some more money if they want to, right, do they want to? Scores of dramatic water evacuations and rescues are carried out on Friday as unprecedented heavy rain strained dams and rivers, and unfortunately, I've seen some pictures of some people who died. There was one tragic picture of a family that was up on a roof, and moments after that picture was taken, the woman who took it as her father and her grandchild were killed as the roof collapsed. She was pinned with wreckage and was eventually rescued. But you know, our National Guard is in the Middle East fighting that war and then all over the world. Right, nothing really matters here. Well, on a more personal note, I just want to thank you all for the support last week, especially with the matching funds that Marty did. On Friday. We got the gas gauge up to seventy seven percent. I'm not sure was that updated the gas gage? No, Okay, it's been really crazy for us. Travis is going back to Texas. They're going to have the baby there. His wife has an obstetrician that she's known for quite a while she trusts, so they're going to go back there and until the baby is born. And so normally this would be the show would be done by Whistler, and he is now and he's got a way to share the screen that he's set up. And so even though he can't sit in the chair down here and do it, he's working with Karen.
Speaker 1: Karen is run on the board. Got a rookie day.
Speaker 2: She's doing a great job, doing a great job here. Got everything ready this morning. And I just wanted to also give you an update on Jason Barker's grandson. Good news, great news. He says, our new born grandson is off of oxygen. You remember we were we had mentioned it, we prayed about it on Thursday, I think was it, Yeah, when he told us and his newly born son was having difficulty. Grandson was having difficulty breathing. They flew him off to emergency room. The emergency procedure they did a tracheotomy and other things. So he says, our new born grandson is off of oxygen. They were able to increase his feeding through the tube they placed in him. Our last update about twenty four hours ago, and this was on Saturday, said that he would be in the ICU for a week. And a half on oxygen, but his condition has massively improved. I have no doubt in my mind that God has done this. He said, thank you for getting the prayer army out there. I really hope this serves to glorify God. This is a second time you've called your listeners to prayer and it's resulted in God reached his hand out to help my grandchildren.
Speaker 1: My faith is nothing less than unshakable. Now, well that is. It's always a great thing. The yeah, I'll get that in a second. It is.
Speaker 2: And so he also mentions that speaking of whether, he says little John, who's a regular listener and a friend, lives in Asheville where they were hit with massive flooding. As he just point out, I've been unable to contact him. All messages come back as undeliverable. So please pray for him and his family. I'm very concerned about them. Yes we are too. Thank God protect and bless them, and we just pray that perhaps not being able to get through to him. And this is an update. This is as of yesterday Sunday. Perhaps it's because of the power outages and the cell phones. We hope that's the case, and that nothing has happened to them, But we do, we do think God, and it is amazing how He puts us in situations like this and we see him work in response to prayer. I've seen that happen many times in my life, things that cannot be explained by ordinary circumstances. Just the birth of our two sons and the way that happened was just an amazing answered prayer. And God does that in order to graciously show us who He is. And He does not always answer prayers in the way that we would like them to happen. But we also know that God is sovereign and has our best interests at heart, and so that's part of our learning experience. I think many times in our early walk with Him, we see amazing answers to prayer, and then later on we see things happen that we don't necessarily understand either, and that we have a long, hard row to go through. But that is also part of our training that He puts us through. Well, getting before we get back to what is happening with a climate panic that they of course attached to this no sympathy for the people there, They're going to bring in their agenda just like school shooting. Well, let's immediately talk about gun control. Well, le's immediately talk about how this is all brought about by climate change and by Trump's politics and so forth. That's the narrative now coming from Politico.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: But Cicada seventeen said, my in law is home flooded just north of Tampa. That's where I lived, just north of Tampa. Their home and belongings were damaged. Please pray for God to provide them comfort place to stay. Yes, yes, so sorry to hear that and that flooding, even though that is something that happens frequently there and some place is you know, nobody but the hospital has enough money to make a floodwall.
Speaker 1: But you know, people have.
Speaker 2: I lived first twenty five years of my life in Tampa, and we saw these storms come and go and saw damage from them. The most damaging thing that ever happened to us was a tornado. But still it got kind of jaded. And when fran came through North Carolina, Careen and I were like, everybody's freaking out about this thing. We're so far inland, it's not going to be any big deal.
Speaker 1: We were flooded with.
Speaker 2: Rain I don't know how many feet of rain we'd literally had before the winds that were then at that point in time, it was down only seventy five miles an hour, but still at seventy five miles an hour, pushing over trees that had stood for over a century. So things like that happen. And it is not always man made climate change, and it's not made by politics, but that's the way they're going to use it. Politico says, the climate world still has no solution to Trump two point zero. And this is their anxiety, they said, in the global climate community, the climate community, it's a church, the climate community church. This is their religion. This is their religion, and they have unbelievable faith. If only we had this kind of faith when there was absolutely no justification for it.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've got a lot of justification for our faith.
Speaker 2: We've seen things happen, we've seen answers to prayer, we've seen how the Bible is supported by archaeological, historical, scientific evidence, all the rest of this stuff. And yet and even philosophical understanding of what it takes to organize things has to be a creator, right, and yet these people have none of that They have absolutely nothing to base their faith not It is a completely blind, misplaced faith, and they won't give it up. Trump has vowed to pull the US out of the Paris Climate Agreement again, as he did during his first term, says Politico, Well again, I said this time, however, he could do it faster. You mean he won't wait for four years like he did the first time. He pulls it out a month later, two months later, Biden puts US back into it. It's a total nonsense. It was absolutely ineffective. But they use it to scare their people, just like Trump uses it. This nonsense that he got out when he didn't. They use this to bolster up the Trump support, just as these people pretend that he got out as well to bolster up support against him. Climate is on the ballot with La La Harris, said New York Governor Kathy Hokeel an interview. Well, yeah, so is killing babies. So is the industrialization, for poss for poverty, and for austerity, and so is absolute total technocratic control. That's all on the ballot, and by the way, is also on the ballot for Trump. You just don't see it, I said. I hope whichever administration comes into office. Oh, this is Prime Minister of the Pacific island of Tuvalu. I hope whichever administration comes into office after the November general elections will have a receptive ear and a heart to take heed of the small voices. Of the voices are the small and the neglected. You know, people in these small desert island are not desert islands, but the small South Pacific islands that are going to be flooded if Trump is elected. They're going to be flooded. If we get out of the Paris climb at a cord or if we don't do everything that the UN says, right, what absolute nonsense. And of course you had the UN Secretary Antonio Gutaris last week was talking about how he.
Speaker 1: Went to.
Speaker 2: Fiji and he was talking about another island or vice versa, that was right there in the South Pacific, and one of them supposedly it had gone up the sea level had gone up by eight inches. The other one had gone up by eleven inches. And I said, how is that possible in the same area. Absolute nonsense. I mean, we're not talking about a storm searge or maybe that is how they measured it. I don't know why they're measuring, but I mean, yeah, this is absolutely absurd. And to say that the South Pacific is far more damaged than other areas of the Pacific, how does that work? The glass is not half empty or half full, it's all the water is on one side of the glass. Okay, So look at.
Speaker 8: This, council woman Leslie.
Speaker 1: Noteops, this is a chemical. Why did that happen? Council? Okay?
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's we've got some something that is overlaid on two of these things. Okay, Karen did that, She said, that's me. I want to show you a picture, but we can't of the Roman tide old baths and these are things that have been there for two thousand years, okay or longer. And they's still the same level as the as the ocean. Right, the ocean is still coming in working with those baths that were set up in Roman times. How is that possible? I mean, you know, they got another foot of water in the South Pacific, and we're supposed to believe that all these places are being flooded. I mean, there might be some of these places might be sinking. You know, that does happen of some of these things? But I'm kind of suspicious that it's all just a lie. And so this is a special climate envoy. This is somebody who in a lead negotiator for the Paris Agreement during the Obama administration.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: Bureaucrat who does this for his career. He says, my expectation is certainly of Trump wins, that he'll pull us out. Well, the problem that we're not in. We never were in. This was never ratified, and he waited an entire four years of his term to get us out of something that we were never legally in. And he never called bs on it, And none of the other Republicans called bs on it. Mitch McConnell, didn't ram Paul Ted Cruz, none of these guys. All these people who beat their chest about the Constitution, they never realize that you need to have the Senate ratify treaties. So you know, for ten years we will have been in the same by the time the next election comes around. Four of those ten years were under Trump, six years under Obama and Biden collectively. We got to stop this by talking about the Constitution. But Trump will never talk about the Constitution. Hasn't done it. The GOP won't do it either. They act as if they don't understand that there's a procedure for ratifying a treaty, and of course we did have that once before in nineteen ninety two. They said they're worried that he might get us out of that, and he might get us out of this UN treaty that goes back to nineteen ninety two. That was the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. They referred to it as UNFCCC. That was done in nineteen ninety two, and guess what, in nineteen ninety two, the Senate ratified it. They actually put us into that treaty. Now, we can get out of that treaty. But just as recently as nineteen ninety two, thirty two years ago, we had a government that respected the Constitution enough to pass the treaty. But from nineteen ninety two to twenty fifteen, well, then Carrie says, well, I just self ratified it. Obama and I signed it. We're not going to put up to a vote in the Senate. And of course, even with the Republicans in the majority, Mitch McConnell doesn't question that at all. And the question is why, well, I said. Many business leaders and diplomats have dismissed the idea that Trump would completely roll back the Inflation Reduction Act given the investment quote unquote, the payoff, the money that it has sparked, and both Republican and Democratic strongholds like you see, this is why they're not pushing back. It's because when you got an election where each of the presidential candidates gets a billion dollars or more. When you have an election like that and where you have Senate candidates getting hundreds of millions of dollars, a lot of this money and influence is being bought by the people who are indulging in this crony capitalism of the green grift. And that's why the Republicans, just like the Democrats, pretend not to know that they have to ratify a treaty. And it's why the Republicans, like the Democrats, are not even going to put back on this Inflation Reduction Act and all of the corruption and the green grifting that is a part of that. They got that right in Politico that hey, he could try to pull us out of it, but it isn't going to happen because you got so many people in Washington that have been bought off. An election is an events auction of stolen goods. And guess what the goods are stolen from you. They pay them, you know, thousands of dollars, they get back millions. They pay them millions of dollars, they get back billions. And it's worked this way for the longest time. And just like Paris, the Inflation Reduction Act is all about massive grifts. It's about a lot of money. It's changing hands, so he said, when Trump pulls back from Paris, when he stops sending delegations to work with high emitting countries around the world, whether it's India or China, or Vietnam or the Philippines or South Africa, that agenda lowers in the mind of our international partners, and we lose momentum, said one of the guys who is trying to make lots and lots of money an investment a climate investment firm called Pollination Group. Their entire reason for being and how they're going to become super rich is by looting the treasury under this fake idea of climate change. And talk about this. You know, he's sending delegations to work with high emitting countries like India and China. We're going to go there and work with them. Look, the people who were true believers and all of this climate alarmism were alarmed by the fact that China and India were going to be allowed to continue to build as many and as dirty a factories as they one. They said, this is not going to help anything. We're talking about global warming. Man made warming is going to be coming from China and India. We got to stop it there. And then when they went and they said, well, this is nothing other than a transfer of wealth from the West to China and India, they got it right. Why wouldn't the conservative Republicans tell you the truth? The radical true believer climate change people told you the truth, but nobody wanted to believe that. And so it was George H. W. Bush and a Democrat Senate that ratified that you in framework for climate drifting in nineteen ninety two. He hinted that a Trump wanted it would fail, it would fall to Americans at home to step up on climate. Here, how these people are talking about this is they're saying, well, okay, so what do we do if our person loses and Trump wins, we can block it at the state and local level. They said, You see, the Democrats have understood for a very long time. What MAGA can't get it through their thick skulls to understand that all politics is local. MAGA can't understand that you can block the federal government at the local and state level. MAGA thinks that Trump didn't fund all of the lockdowns and all the rest of this stuff, and they have all of their hope pend on Trump. Do they have a plan B. What if Lala wins? How are you going to stop what she's doing? Well, you can stop a lot of it at the state and local level. You can't stop all of it, but you can stop a lot of it. And they were pointing out the same thing. If Trump wins, these climate grifters say, well, we've got other ways that we can grift. We can grift at the state and local level. You better make sure that even if Trump wins, that you pay attention to the state and local level. Because Trump could win the White House and it could make absolutely no difference to you where you live. You can still have the local and state government play along with all this stuff and rob you blind. While they shut down your power while they ban appliances and cars and all the rest of the stuff. They can still do that at the state and local level even if Trump wins.
Speaker 1: He says. If Trump wins, it.
Speaker 2: Would fall to Americans at home to step up on climate along with the EU and China to preserve progress. That would borrow from the playbook deployed during Trump's first term, when US mayors and governors and businesses proclaim that they still intended to meet the Paris Climate Agreement terms, and of course he didn't get out in his first term until about a month before he was left office. Biden administration officials are trying to cement a stable negotiating framework with China on non carbon dioxide greenhouse gases that officials hope could survive a Trump takeover. Why didn't the Trump administration do something like this in the opposite direction, because they're not real. It's an illusion. It's a pacifier in your mouth. It's to make you think that something's being done, when something is being done, when the same thing is being done to you that the Democrats want to do to you. But you are told that it's forty chess and just play along with it. They're also hoping moves to infuse the World Bank with more financing and it changes the way that it doles out money, says all about money will support climate investment that Trump could not unilaterally unravel. And governors have once again pledged to step up action if Trump were to return again, You better pay attention, folks. They've got a plan to get what they want from us, to rob us blind even if Trump wins. And I'm telling you, Trump doesn't have a program to even stop any of it, to even stop even if he did something. These people got a plant, but he doesn't have a plan.
Speaker 1: Just amazing.
Speaker 2: So as we're talking about the EPA and they're plan to ban all cars, to ban all power plants, take a look at this chemical explosion that's happening there. Now, what's going to happen with that? Is this going to be like another Palestine? Ohio? Are they getting people out of there? A massive chemical plant that happened there. The fire reportedly started after a sprinkler had malfunction, reacting with water reactive chemicals and.
Speaker 9: Wiring fire at the bio lab up the exit from a house. They have a sheltering in place and that is smoke and it's still building it out. What the hell is in those chemicals?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what is in the biolab Actually it's not just chemicals, something biological as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: As we look at Europe and they have rolled this stuff out in a very oppressive way.
Speaker 1: In Europe.
Speaker 2: You've got factories in the UK pretty much have shut down. They can't do any manufacturing because they can't they can't get energy that's affordable. By the time they pay for energy, none of the products are affordable. So let's just do all our manufacturing in China because if we do, pollution in China doesn't count. Right in India, the same thing in Germany, right, going to shut down, going to fire. You know, thirty thousand Volkswagen employees shutdown factories in Germany. First time they've ever done that in Volkswagen. They can't compete. Yeah, this is Paris is like the coup de gras of the industrialization. It's going to make sure that all manufacturing is done in China. Well, heat pump sales are plummeting by almost fifty percent across Europe. This is part of the game. Same game, of course, since this is a global agenda. Biden and La La have been running this game saying, well, you can't have a gas stove, you can't have a gas heat, you got to have heat pumps, you got to have electric range, you gotta have all micromanaging our appliances. Well, that's been going on in Europe for quite some time, and yet people there have gotten a memo from the other people who have bought these things that they really don't work when it gets really cold. Heat pump sales and Europe plummeted by forty seven percent the first half of this year as fewer household switched from gas boilers. Only seven hundred and sixty five thousand heat pumps were sold in twenty twenty four across thirteen European countries that represent eighty percent of the market. Over the same period in twenty twenty three, one point four million heat pumps were sold in countries including France, Siddeley, Germany, Sweden, down by half. Consumers were talking to each other. Sales were hit by dropping gas prices also, which soared after this is a telegraph Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine and twenty got to get that in there, right. Well, guess what after Putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine, and after we destroyed the credibility of the financial system, especially the US dollar, everything is back, even though they blew up those gas pipelines, and they're finding a way to get gas in there from Putin and from others. Foot and selling oil and gas not a problem. As a matter of fact, he had a windfall profit because the temporary shortage sent the price sky high. And then since he was kicked out of the since Russia was kicked out of the financial system, he took payment in gold. It's almost like everything that Biden ministration does backfires. After the war began, the EU set a target of installing at least ten million more heat pumps by twenty twenty seven as part of an effort to lessen its dependence on rushing gas. But the subsequent boom in sales is now over. We're you going to get the gas, We're going to get the Electricia, I should say, to run all this stuff. They don't want gas power plants, they don't want coal power plants. They want to do it with renewables, and nobody can afford that. Michael Mann, the hockey stick guy, I call him the hockey puck guy. That's in reference to Don Rickles who called everybody a hockey puck. Well, you know, Michael Man is definitely occupy.
Speaker 1: But and what's up with that? They call him the Black Knight.
Speaker 2: And they don't mean the Dark Knight of Batman, No, they mean the Black Knight that was in Monty Python. As he gets one arm whacked off and another arm whacked off, and he says, it's merely a flesh wound. Come on, I'm not done yet. And that's the way Michael Man. No matter how many of his false predictions happen, He loses an army, loses another army, loses a leg, he loses the other leg, and he's still screaming, undeterred about what's going on, and he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Speaker 1: Quite frankly.
Speaker 2: A note before this post, they say Hurricane Helene is an extremely serious storm, devastating and will devastate a large part of the Florida panhandling more Georgia and elsewhere. Still, in the midst of all this tragedy, humor may also be found our dearly beloved Michael Man and insists that his twenty twenty four hurricane forecast is spot on, and he continues on to victory bless his heart, and so he's tweeting out that he says, don't say we didn't warn you. Well, I would never say that Michael Man didn't warn me. I would just say that his warnings are crying wolf all the time. He's always out there warning people. Question is are the warnings true? Forecast group predicts the busiest hurricane season on record with thirty three storms. So that's put up by the Washington Post, and Michael Mann retweets that as validation of what he's been saying, and yet it's not validation. It's merely an echo chamber of false information, disinformation, misinformation, fake news. By late September, an average season typically is produced about eight to nine named storms. So far, we've had nine, so we're right there at average. Average full Atlantic hurricane season produces about fourteen named storms totally. September alone accounts for nearly thirty percent of a season's named storms on average. Counting the most recent ISAAC. We've had four so far in September, so we're on track to do twelve when fourteen is typical. And the alarmist predicting thirty three. Meanwhile, up in New Jersey, the wind power project stalls after having a hard time finding somebody that manufactured the turbine blades. And I wonder what happens to these things when a hurricane comes through. I had a friend when I showed you the effect that was determined by a German scientist about the windmills, especially when they're offshore out of the water, and you could see it in the water. You could see how it was churning up the water, and you'd get these long clouds trailing behind the windmills and they would all be in a row. And so what is happening is that turbulence is cutting down the efficiency of all the subsequent wind mills. And friends said, and I wonder what that saltwater is doing to them as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of controversy about this project on the Jersey Shore offshore project, but the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities has granted a pause on the offshore wind project until December because the developers are struggling to find somebody to manufacture the blades for their turbines. It was approved in January. The project faced a setback when one of the three main turbine manufacturers decided not to provide the turbines initially planned for use. I wonder why another option was ruled out from another company, and the only remaining manufacturer, Siemens, raised its prices substantially in June. So is not sure what they're going to do. Yeah, it's a cost overrun right straight from this room. The president of the Utilities Board told New Jersey that radio station that the delay would quote help the project to move forward. It's actually a good thing that we can't find anybody to do the blades. It's going to help us to move forward. Meanwhile, oil and gas boom is fueling a US methane surge. Now they're moving on to methane and there's been in twenty twenty one, with the Biden administration leading the way along with the UK, which is pretty much already destroyed all of its industry. So Biden, working with the now de industrialized UK, agreed to the Global Methane Pledge and Folcus is Global Methane Pledge is not simply about oil and gas in the environment. This is about going after the meat and dairy because it's the methane that they want to use as an excuse to shut down farms. So you've got the EPA and the Department of Energy investing millions to monitor measure methane emissions. This is the way it begins. They go out and they use PCR tests. Here have a free in home COVID test with PCR. They're also going around the country measuring water in the sewers to see if they can find COVID or anything like that so that they can create a panic, to create another germ game.
Speaker 1: They really doing.
Speaker 2: CNN has got an article we'll get to that coming up, an article saying, well, how's your state doing? Now here's we're testing in most of the major areas and we're testing the water to see if COVID is in it. We don't know how that translates to cases. Well, I do, doesn't translate at all. But it's the measurement stuff that you got to watch out. The measurement is the beginning of the mcguffin. And this mcguffin for methane is beginning now because they are spending so much money on measuring equipment, again, investing millions, and this is the EPA and the Department of Energy looking for methane. So they said that we've got to get methane emissions down thirty percent by twenty thirty. Well, you know how that's going to happen. Shut down the farms. The US is one of the worst performers when it comes to methane emissions, owing largely to a massive increase in oil and gas production of the post pandemic era. It continues to be the world's third largest methane emitter after China and India. Okay, go fix it there and talk to me. One of the biggest issues is the failure of the government to accurately measure the extent of US methane problems. This has got to have the equivalent of a PCR for air quality control. So the US government is working rapidly to drive methane levels down. The EPA is going to implement a legislated fee on methane emissions. This is what they'll use to kill the farms. And in the same paragraph they took about the Bureau of Land Management launched its methane regime. Buere of Land Management has been focused for the longest time to attack farmers, ranchers, miners, loggers, and so they're going to weaponize it to get these people off the land. So you're going to have the EPA out there spending who knows how many millions of dollars to manufacture a problem with bogus measurements, pretending that they're doing science. And then the BLM, the Bureau of Land Management, is going to come in as the Coudi gras and kick people off, hit them with fines, hit them with fines for the methane emissions. All right, looks like you got too many cows here. You're going to have to shut this down. So they've introduced to royalty payments for methane waste on federal land. Watch them come back to people like the Bundies again. You know they have property rights, water rights, grazing rights. Those are property rights just as much as the deed to your house. As a matter of fact, I've talked about that so many times. You know, if you buy property in Texas usually there is a disclaimer there that you have no oil rights anything below that. So you have all these different property rights can be on a particular piece of land. And of course, when they were talking about the Bundy Ranch, situation. Mainstream media was gaslighting people saying, well, the bundies think that they own this area, this is owned by the federal government. Well, first of all, under the Constitution, as Bundy's correctly pointed out, the federal government doesn't have the authority to own land. When those areas became states, that land should have been turned over to private ownership. But they will, they will use this to take away their grazing rights, their water rights, which are ever much as bit of a right as any of these other things. You know, your logging rights, your mining rights, grazing rights, water rights, those are the same as the deed to your home. And as a matter of fact, a few years after that, we went up to I think it's what I can't remember it is Washington or Oregon. And as we were driving around in the outside areas I think it was I think it was Washington. There were signs all over the place. People were saying, you got to organize. The government is coming. It is going to take the homes and all the rest of stuff for their parks or whatever. They're going to to take over residential homes. And they said, say, this is it. This is what people didn't understand we're talking about what they're doing to the ranchers, the farmers and miners and loggers. They're going to do that to the homeowners as well. Sorry, you've got to have your home, you know, to protect the environment or whatever. So the US Department of Energy in the EPA announced eight hundred and fifty million dollars in funding to measure methane. They're going to spend a billion dollars to measure methane. And guess what they're going to tell us they found it, whether they did or not. And they are going to have a historic efforts to cut methane pollution and of course to cut meat and dairy from the farms. And when you look at what the substitute is going to be, they want us to eat their meat that they make in the labs. They don't want to have any farms like this. Frankin chicken.
Speaker 10: Age of lab grown meat has arrived in this country. The Agriculture Department just to prove two California companies to sell chicken grown and steel tanks using cells that come from an animal egg orum bank of stored cells.
Speaker 1: Oh yummy, cultivated.
Speaker 10: Chicken will first be available at a restaurant in San Francisco and another one in Washington, d C owned by fame chef andres before hitting store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it would be. Where else would they do it except in San Francisco and Washington DC. We're to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 11: Here's a little sall I old you might want to hear it in your part.
Speaker 1: You know nothing and be happy.
Speaker 11: I got no cash, I got no car, not twenty four booster shots in your arm.
Speaker 1: Own nothing to be happy.
Speaker 11: You can't even buy it in the store because of your low social credit score. Own nothing, be happy. You will own nothing and be happy. Let me happy at eizza box.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back, and don't Fragen me bro. Thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that we had a really good day on Friday. A lot of people chipped in and helped us. We're still just at seventy seven percent one day left for the month, though, we really would appreciate support. If it's possible for you to do that, it says prayers for all of our children in their good health. Please try to get Joel salatin in for an interview non industrial farming for good health, detoxify raw milk, fermented foods, tissue salts. I'll try to find him and get him in. Yeah, we need to talk about food, and of course I mentioned that briefly. We look at the way that they're restructuring this and say, was it New Zealand or Austria, Australia, I can't remember. But it's also happening in Europe as they are saying, we're going to have we're not going to call genetically modified food. It's genetically modified anymore. We're going to call them precision breeding. Precision breeding. This is the kind of game that they play, just like they come up with a drug. When somebody finds out how dangerous this drug is and it gets a reputation, they change the name, tweak the formulation, extend the copyright on it, the patent on it. But yeah, genetic modification by any other name, they call it precision breeding. Angela Oswald says, people can I get food with debit cards stores only except cash. I hope this wakes them up to CBDC. Well, that's interesting. I guess that is in the Tennessee area that you're talking about. Yeah, yeah, we've had that happen as well. It was it happened with the power outages that were there. We had to pay cash as well. They had to sign up, said no debit cards to credit cards. Machines are down, that type of thing, octospook. If they don't take cash, I would have to be trying to use silver rounds. Maybe I'd better start keeping a disaster cash fund. Somehow the importance of that escaped me. Yeah, Angela's it replies. My exit is full of cars from Georgia trying to get gas at stations that have gas.
Speaker 1: It is a mess. I bet. Yeah, of course we've seen that as well. When you lose power.
Speaker 2: Even if they got the gas, they can't get it out of the ground. Harps says, Little John's brother in law said they're doing fine. No power internet you So that's good. Okay, that's good. Jason was talking about that. Glad to know that Little John is fine. Thank you Harps for letting us know. Jason Barker, he says, yeah, David.
Speaker 1: You can go back.
Speaker 2: You can go look or anywhere around the world and see the erosion line along the coast where there's cliffs and they've not changed, the oceans have not risen. Yeah, they always panic about this stuff. And I remember a few years ago Venice, which you know, there's a lot of places in Italy and Venice where it is sinking, and so they were freaking out. But look at how high it is. You know, Venice is going to disappear. It's up at a flood level and all the rest of the stuff. A few months later and that went everywhere. A few months later they had a drought. Now I don't know how Venice winds up with a drought where all the canals are drying, but it went into the boats sitting on dry beds in some areas of Venice. Uh. And so yeah, it just it comes and goes. We're supposed to freak out about it. Audi modern retro radio. Good to see. As a matter of fact. Before I read his comment here, Audi sent me this, sent me this picture.
Speaker 1: Where is it right here?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: It is right here.
Speaker 2: He's got his mcguffin T shirt on it. Send us a picture of his mccuffin T shirt. And he says, the entire climate narrative is fiction. That's right, it's a mcguffin you got it. Audi, tell people that when people it say it's a good thing about the mcguffin, I think it's a conversation starter. Is that a restaurant or something? Now, it's where they feed on us. The mcguffin is how they eat us.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 2: They've been saying for decades, So we got twenty years left to fix this.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And of course we're hearing now Elon Musk, this is the last election America I'll ever have if Trump loses.
Speaker 1: How many times have we heard that? Just over and over again, we hear that stuff.
Speaker 2: So thank you, Audi, appreciate you sending that in. And I've got a picture of Guard as well, also wearing a McGuff and T shirt. And Guard was at Occupy Peace in Kingston, New York with Gerald Celenty and had big rally there for peace and that's where I met Guard. I met him in person for the first time. So yeah, it's glad that he showed up to support that.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Atomic Dog says, help David fight the climate hoax by liking the video, sharing on social media, and subscribing. Thanks, thank you, yes, thank you for reminding me to remind people as well. That is a key thing. It's a key thing to leave good comments, to leave thumbs up, but you know, just to like it. It's just a click of the mouse. It doesn't take much time. If you want to say something positive. That helps as well. But the shadow banning is really bad. As I pointed out, you know, only four percent of the people. Now, just like both of the candidates, I said, okay, well four percent of three hundred million people. I should have an audience about twelve million. But I don't those twelve million potential listeners out there don't know that we even exist, because I got a handful like a half dozen oligarchs working with DARPA and the military industrial complex and pharmaceutical industry to make sure that you don't see what we've got here.
Speaker 1: So this is from.
Speaker 2: Bowden says, did anyone see the video of a Tesla saan that caught fire in the garage flooded during I didn't see that one, but I have seen as we see all the time. They said, salt water on these batteries may cause them to catch fire, explode that type of thing. Yeah, yet another mode of failure for.
Speaker 1: The lithium batteries.
Speaker 2: Jason Barker using metric of named storms is a false measuring stake. Many times they'll name a storm that would not have been named in the past. That's that's good too. But even by that metric, they're not doing so well. Right, Even by that metric, they're only average, and they were predicting more than double the average. But that's a good point. They'll start naming any storm that comes by Denver ataway. Well, I just saw this seems to have been kept rather quiet. Tennessee Lithium US the Tennessee Lithium Project, also referred to as LHP two as a planned lithium hydroxide production facility in mcmah County, Tennessee. I had not seen that. I don't know where McMahon County is. Must be on the western side. The US project type lithium hydroxide production facility located in McMahon County, Tennessee. The US production capacity three thirty thousand metric tons per year of lithium hydroxide. This will poisonous state of Tennessee. Yeah, and we had our wonderful governor. As everybody is pulling back, as Ford is pulling back from ev manufacturing, and all the other manufacturers spent a lot of taxpayer money to subsidize a ford EV factory in Tennessee as well. The grifting never stops, folks, never stops. So we've got Ron Wyden proposing adding six judges to the US Supreme Court. Well why stop at six, you know, I mean it's twenty thirty. Well, I think he came up with that number six because there are six judges that were appointed by Republicans as if they were conservative. But you know, we can never take a chance. We've got to have the most radical Democrat judges there, and that's what the other three are, two by Obama and one by Biden. Those three radical leftist women. And of course Amy Coney Barrett is right there with him on so many key issues. But we're going to neutralize all those Trump picks. That's why he's coming up with six. The problem is that they neutralize themselves, you know, the Democrats. When they appoint radicals, those radicals stay radical or get more radical. The problem is is that when Republicans appoint judges, if they didn't make a mistake at the very beginning, these people quickly go off the rails. Like Amy Coney, Barrett, and I would say also Kavanaugh, and so they always drift to the left. They usually start drifting right away. So Democrats always get what they want. The exception of that has been Scalia and Clarence Thomas, who have stayed true to that. Of course, roberts Is, you know, is awful. Kavanaugh, Barret are pretty bad right off the bat. Neil Gorsich so far, he's got some wrong, but he's not nearly as bad as the other two that Trump put in. Democrats been talking about packing the US Court since Trump became president, but now one of them is actually trying to do it.
Speaker 1: Ron Wyden.
Speaker 2: And you know, this is again I've said many times when I talk about Clapper, he's the one who pointed out that Clapper, the NSA and others were spying on American citizens, and I plotted him for that. But that is the only thing that he's ever done that I agree with. I say every time I say, well, we get that, you know, always point out how radical he is otherwise. But of course, nobody ever had gave any consequences to James Clapper. No, Widen didn't come after him for perjury, none of the Republicans came after him for perjury. It's kind of like this whole thing with the Paris Climate Accord. They just pretend not to notice. And statute limitations expired long ago for that, you know, that was in twenty thirteen, so statute limitations has been gone for six years. John Kerry says the quiet part out loud. He says the First Amendment stands as a major block to being able to govern, and by govern, he means.
Speaker 1: Tyranny.
Speaker 12: And I think the dislike of and anguish over social media is just growing and growing and growing, and as part of our problem, particularly in democracies, in terms of building consensus around any issue, it's really hard to govern today.
Speaker 2: The manufacture consensus. You know, there's no propaganda speaks.
Speaker 12: We used to have to determine what's a fact and what is in fact. They're kind of been eviscerated to a certain degree. Yeah, they've got to tell us people go and that people self select where they go for their news or for their information.
Speaker 1: This is the guy who self ratify the Paris Court.
Speaker 12: So it's really really hard, much harder to build consensus today than at any time in the five fifty years I've been involved in this, and you know, there's a lot of discussion now about how you curb those entities in order to guarantee that you're going to have you know, some accountability on facts, et cetera. But look, if people go to only one source, and the source they go to is sick.
Speaker 1: And I mean like the government agenda.
Speaker 12: And they're putting out disinformation like the government, our First Amendment stands as a major block the ability to be able to just you know, hammer it out of existence. So what you need, what we need is to is to win the ground, win the right to govern by hopefully having you know, winning enough votes that you're free to be able to implement change. Obviously, there are some people in our country who are prepared to implement change in other ways, and that's where we're sing.
Speaker 2: Really, democracy can survive on writing, I think.
Speaker 12: Democracies are very challenged right now and have not proven they can move fast enough or big enough to deal with the challenges that we are facing.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, you know, it talks about we kind of established the right to govern.
Speaker 1: No, we have individual rights.
Speaker 2: Government doesn't have rights and has delegated powers from human beings creating the image of God, who delegated those powers to them. And when a government comes becomes destructive or abusive of those powers, it is the right and the duty of the people to alter or to abolish it. But he wants to abolish the guidelines that govern the government. He doesn't want to pay attention to the constitution, as we've noticed. You know, he was the one who self ratified the Paris Climate Accord, and he's talking about how do we how do we implement change?
Speaker 1: How do we do that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we implement change by getting rid of the restrictions to change. Of course, frustration, he said to he was speaking of the World Economic Forum, of course, which people go to speak in a echo chamber to each other. Our First Amendment stands as a major block to the ability to be able to hammer disinformation out of existence. Anything that they don't like they want to hammer out of existence. What we need is to win the right to go by hopefully winning enough votes that you're free to be able to implement change. Well, again, how do we build a consensus? A consensus ought to be built, especially in a democracy, It ought to be built by debate. Yeah, let's figure out what's true and what's fault. Instead, as he correctly pointed out, if you've only got one opinion that's out there, well you don't have any accountability. But that's precisely what he wants. Isn't it very hard to govern today? Well, you know that was the purpose of the constitution. The purpose of the Constitution was to make it hard to govern, not to make it easy. When it's easy to govern people, you have tyranny. But of course they are upset about the fact that they can't just define what each and every issue for us, as they always used to do with Operation Mockingbird. And you also have a Wall Street Journal talking about how lamenting the fact that they used to own the news.
Speaker 3: We go back really not that long ago, as I say, we kind of we owned the news. We were the gatekeepers, and we very much owned the facts as well. If it said it in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, then that was a fact. Nowadays, book can go to all sorts of different sources for the news, and they're much more questioning about what we're saying. So it's no longer good enough for us just to say this is what happened or this is the news. We have to explain almost like explain our working. So readers expect to understand how we saw stories. They want to know how we go about getting stories. That we have to sort of lift the bonnet, as it were, and in a way that newspapers, you know, aren't used to doing and explain to people what we're doing. We need to be much more transparent about how we go about collecting the news.
Speaker 2: You're far more transparent than you realize. Quite frankly, we can see your bias, even though you don't think we can. It's kind of like Anthony Oliver said, you think we don't know, but we do.
Speaker 1: We know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, people in the Soviet Union knew exactly what was going on with their two media outlets, Prova and a Vestia. Provada truth as Vestia news. There's no truth in Pravda, there's no news in his Vestia. There's no truth in the Wall Street Journal. Look, these people govern by Fiat. They've got Fiat currency. This has value because I said has value, right, They want to put that up against cryptocurrency. It's done by mining proof of work. No, it's proof of steak. We're going to go a proof of steak for our CBDC. It has value because I say so, just like my paper money has value because I say so. And what we're talking about here is fiat news. Oh well, the news is true because I say so. This is true because mister Science Fauci says it's true, or because a Wall Street journal says it's true. It's fiat news. That's what this is. As I pointed out, if you think that this is all going to change, they're all wringing their hands over social media, predominantly over Twitter, and the right is so excited. Oh we have this billionaire savior of free speech. And Elon Musk, well, so I pointed out. Last week he kicked off a journalist, Ken Klippenstein, suspended by X after he published the jd Vance dossier that the Trump organization put together on him. This was something that other news organizations didn't publish, and he decided to publish it. Well, look, if it's not correct, then hold him responsible for that. But Elon Musk just shuts him down, not even shadow banning boy. He got purged right away. Independent journalist Ken Klippenstein was suspended from X after he published the hacked dossier compiled by the Trump campaign during the vetting of JD.
Speaker 1: Evans.
Speaker 2: Now, some of the mainstream media said, well, we're not sure about the providence of that. We're not sure if that's legitimate or not, or if it was made up, so we're not going to publish it. That could be especially because mainstream media is always looking for something to publish to attack Trump. So I could believe that and maybe that was their concern. Nevertheless, whether it is true or not, to censor him off of Twitter, I think is anti free speech without a doubt. It's anti free speech. A two hundred and seventy one page document, including a section about potential vulnerabilities. Now what Twitter what ex is saying is that this dossier effectively doxed jd.
Speaker 1: Vance.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it did or not. I don't know if he redacted personal information that was there, wasn't only things that he said in public that they had there. I don't know, but I do know that we saw this type of thing happening in twenty twenty when you had zero hedge, for example, information about some of these people that are working at the WUHN Lab, and this was information, where did they get it from?
Speaker 1: LinkedIn?
Speaker 2: And Facebook and Twitter claimed that they were doxing somebody and use that to suspend them. So this journalist's account was suspended hours after he published the dossier. So meanwhile, X does not even allow users to even link to the report from Klippenstein. Think about the level of control that they have to shut down a link to that. And of course they are watching everything that you linked to, everything that you talk about. They have complied on Twitter. On X they have complied with government censorship more than Twitter did under Jack Dorsey. And then this is sent to me by a listener. Thank you for sending us to me. Constitutional sheriffs says, NPR wield unchecked power across America, says a journalist. Well, no, their power is checked by an election. This is the Democrat party that wants to talk about democracy, and they wring their hands about the only law enforcement office that is democratically accountable, the only one where there are elections. They don't like that. They don't like democracy. In quite hypocrisy, These people cheering along La La Harris, who was selected as vice president. She got no votes even when she ran for president. Going back to twenty twenty, she dropped out before the first primaries of her support was so low. And then she gets picked because of DEI status, and then as vice president, and then she gets picked over him and hasn't participated in a single primary. Not in twenty twenty when she ran for a president, she didn't participate in a single primary. She hasn't participated in a single primary in this cycle. She hasn't participated in interviews or debates except for one debate. It's ridiculous democracy. And so then MPR goes after elected sheriffs, constitutional sheriffs. So they said, as they define this, Jessica Pishko says, a group of sheriffs have become a flash point and the current politics of toxic masculinity, guns, white supremacy, and rural resentment. Can these people ever get past their standard litany of labels. I am so sick and tired of MPR and the left, all these masculinity, white supremacy, racism, rural resentment, and all the.
Speaker 1: Rest of this stuff. Give me a break.
Speaker 2: These people have nothing to say, nothing to say, and they have no accountability. They get their funding from the government. This is fresh air, and I'm Tony Moseley says the transcript. In the new series Fargo on FX, John Hamm plays a constitutional sheriff who believes that he has supreme power over shepherding God's land, a defender of the American Gospel, who is above the law. Well, you can just see how much they hate the Constitution, how much they hate Christians, and all the rest of this stuff just dripping with that. And so this proves their point. A clip from a cable TV show proves their point. And so they have a clip here where you know, they say sheriffs overall are nearly impossible to remove from office. They run county jails, arrest people and forest evictions, immigration laws. They've led protests against the federal mask and against vaccine mandates. How horrible, how horrible.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 2: Like Sheriff David Hathaway, they tried to all that's uff was going on when he got elected in twenty twenty as sheriff, and so they had a debate. They tried to make it about the mask mandates and lockdown mandates and stuff like that. And he was the only one of the candidates out of more than a half dozen, who said I'm not going to support any of that stuff, and the media did a number on him, like MPR, look at this, he says he's not going to support lockdown.
Speaker 1: Can you believe this?
Speaker 2: And he's popularity skyrocketed and he won the election. That's why you have elected law enforcement officers so that they can be accountable to the people. If they're not accountable to the constitution, they're still accountable to the people. If you know who your sheriff is, and you better not just support the local sheriff. You better know who your local sheriff is when the elections come up, because otherwise they could pull this stuff on you again. So again they use all of the fear mongering and the litany of labels that they always throw out there. I think, Jessica, we should start off by explaining the difference between a constitutional sheriff and what we know as a traditional sheriff. Well, you know, a traditional chef just does what he's told. A constitutional cheff is like John Wayne or something. That's what they actually said. Well, you know we always think that John Wayne or Tombstone, you know, think people think of that as sheriffs anything. Well, these people are about the constitution, you know, quite frankly Wider, it was not about the Constitution. He didn't support the Second Movement. He would confiscate people's guns.
Speaker 1: Is like that.
Speaker 2: Sheriff and unforgiven of the Clint Eastwood movie was played by Gene Hackman. I can't remember little Bill. Little Bill I think was a thug, just a thug, you know, getting the draw on people with all his deputies, taking their guns, then beating them to a pulp. That's more like what the what the brothers were like. I think he did confiscate everybody's guns, is one way or the other. Wider did when they would come in and to dodge. They said, so to be absolutely clear, the US Constitution does not mentioned sheriffs at all.
Speaker 1: She's right about this. Think about that for a moment. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, because you see their mindset for NPR is that the Constitution defines everything at every level. Right, everything is defined in Washington, and so the federal government needs to define everything down to the lowest level. Well, that's not what the Constitution is about. And of course these people never read the Constitution. They don't care what the constitution says.
Speaker 1: To see what the.
Speaker 2: Constitution says, recognizes the fact that the federal government was a creature of the states, And as a ninth and tenth Amendment point out, if we didn't mention something, that doesn't mean that you get to assume it. And if we didn't specifically give you a particular power, you know, like to define when life begins, or to define marriage, or to pick sheriffs or other things like that, Well, if we didn't specifically give that power to you and the Constitution that means you don't have it. Isn't that amazing for her to say, Well, the US Constitution doesn't mention sheriffs at all. The tenth Amendment covers it, lady. Now, most people might say, well, it's the Supreme Court who interprets the Constitution. Right, constitutional sheriff say, that's actually the sheriff in their county who decides how the US Constitution is enforced.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Sheriff Maco that go on to criticize in this article, who has the Constitutional Sheriff and Peace Officers Association. Sheriff mac actually refused to comply with Clinton's gun control order and they took it to the Supreme Court. He fought it all the way. Supreme Court, and hey won. The Supreme Court agreed that he had that power. They don't talk about that, No, they don't want to talk about that. But yeah, the power is that the Supreme Court doesn't have any authority to force the sheriff to do anything. By that, they really mean what they call the original Constitution, they said, which consists of the first ten Amendments. The ignorance of these people on NPR pontificating about the Constitution. The original Constitution was the first ten Amendments. No, it wasn't. The Original Constitution was amended by those first ten amendments to fix flaws in it, fix flaws things that could be implied. For example, you know, Madison and others looked at the Constitution and said, well, you know, somebody might come in and say that the federal government is supreme over everything. Well, we'll fix that. We'll have the ninth and tenth Amendment here. Or they might say that, you know, the Commerce clause is going to be used to restrict commerce rather than to stop restrictions on commerce. They might turn it upside down. Well, again, the the ninth and tenth Amendment and all the Bill of Rights there restricted that almost all of them were about individual rights, even part of the tenth Amendment, but the first eight were all about individual rights. But they don't understand that. They said, well, well, these people were talking about is the original Constitution, which is the first ten Amendment. So I want to be clear that when they're talking about their version of the Constitution, their version of the constitution. Lady, that's your version as well. You don't get to get rid of the Bill of Rights. But MPR wants to get rid of the Bill of Rights. They're really referring to what we would call the Bill of Rights. Their version of the Constitution is the Bill of Rights. Yeah, that's the only part of the Constitution really worth saving. Quite frankly, the rest of it's administrative stuff and it's all ignored, including the Bill of Rights. They're not referring to things like the post Civil War amendments, so the fourteenth Amendment or the nineteenth Amendment which gave women the right to vote, that has nothing to do with the sheriff, absolutely totally irrelevant. Isn't it amazing to see that, you know, government is using our taxpayer money at the state level, the university level, at the federal level to put out propaganda like this. These people are misinformation, disinformation, mal information. But that's that's what they're feeding people. Absolutely amazing. So in Vienna, let's talk about the border stuff. I We're going to take a quick break before we come back and talk about that, but we got a couple of things to talk about with the border before we go. Sin Seul one m thank you for the tip. I know YouTube takes a portion of tips, is rumble the same way. Well, we all have overhead and yeah, but it's the only place where there's no fees is with checks or with zel. Everybody else has got some kind of a fee. But I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Gim Z East seven, thank you very much for the tip. Says we need to start publicly tarring and feathering these corrupt politicians. I've got some tar and feather coming up here. We've got some some of it to be liberally applied to both parties. M Sellers McMahon County is south between Knoxville and Chattanooga. Okay, the Amish lived there. Oh that's very peaceful. That's a crazy location for a lithium plant. Well, lithium plants a crazy idea. It really is horrible to see that coming in.
Speaker 1: That's in helm.
Speaker 2: If they were really worried about methane, that Bandaco bell. Yeah, that's right, Jason Barker. They first need to prove that methane is even a problem. The idea of greenhouse gases is a ridiculous one, that's right. If but you know, they've been able to get away with a CO two fraud for the longest time. Again, only zero point zero four percent, zero point zero four percent of the atmosphere is CO two, and only three percent of that they say is man made by their own estimation, it is infinitesimly small. It can't make any difference. Oh but methane is worse, they said, So what, We've always had animals, but they don't want you to have meat and dairy, that's the purpose of it. And they don't want you to have electricity or transportation. This is if we don't kill the EPA and the Department of Energy and these other bureaucracies like the CDC and the you know everything, the HHS and everything underneath it. If we don't kill public health, if we don't kill the EPA, the Department of Energy, they're going to destroy our lives. They will kill us. They'll take everything we got. That's the way, all right, you'll own nothing.
Speaker 1: It's clash.
Speaker 2: That's the way it's going to happen. It's going to happen through these government agencies. Octo Spook BLM. Public lands are owned by Americans to be used for and by Americans. We are allowing government to become the owner. They need prisons.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's solid bluff. It's solid bluff.
Speaker 2: It was amazing to me to see how that was spaun And it was also amazing to me to see Glenn Beck come out of nowhere right to reveal who he really is as a controlled opposition to stab them in the back. And then I saw the same thing with Alex Jones when twenty twenty came along. You know, they get these people in position kind of like sleeper cells, right, and then they get activated during a particular situation to undermine people. Dusty Milton David and hearing about exploding evs from the floodwaters, what about the battery energy storage facilities those places protected? Yeah, what a he's talking about is these are massive facilities. Musk did a deal where they needed some in Australia, I think it was. And he said, I'll put it in. I'll get it in there in a certain amount of time, like one hundred days or something, or it's free, and so I said, okay. So he puts it in and you know, gets it in the time frame and everything. But they've had fires in those things. And what it is is it's a massive concentration of these lithium batteries and it's a lot of you know, a battery energy storage site. It's humongous because it's there to back up the solar and the wind power for the grid, not for a particular home, but for the grid.
Speaker 1: And so it's unbelievably large.
Speaker 2: And I've said they're an unbelievable fire hazard to have them here. Well that's another thing. You know, we put them here in Tennessee where people have flooding. What's going to happen to those things when it floods. Well we know, and we know what happens when one of them fails and you get thermal runaway on these big sites and then it says fired everything around it. Matthew ronson how many emissions does the military and all the government vehicles, buildings data collection and operations produce exactly right. And we said that about all their NSA storage sites where they store everything on the Internet everything. They got a big one in Bluffdale, Utah, right out in the middle of the desert, using massive amounts of water, more water than a city would use, more electricity in the city would use. They got another one on the East coast. But now they're putting these data centers all over the place, each of them using enough power to power about a million homes. And they're going to rush through nuclear power with no oversight. They're going to warp speed it through for them while they continue to shut down the energy sources for the rest of us on the grid. They're going to rush this thing through what because that's where their power is. Their power to surveil us, to propagandize us to the censorus is all going to be rolling through artificial intelligence. That's why this is a top priority for them to be able to bring in their technocracy that is going to be putting us into a kind of techno feudalism. Atomic Dog David more Methane is released naturally from the seafloor than cows could ever create. I'm sure there is enough methane hydrate. And they don't ever care about any.
Speaker 1: Of this stuff. I mean, you look at it.
Speaker 2: Supposedly greenhouse gases will say the biggest greenhouse gas out there is water vapor. Well, we had an undersea volcano in the South Pacific, and if you have one on land, it shoots up a lot of solid material and that acts to cool the planet. You know, we had a Krakato east of Java that happened in the eighteen hundreds. It created a couple of years of like a little mini ice age. Everything got much colder. Well, we've had the same type of thing happen in the South Pacific, except when it's in the ocean, it shoots up water vapor. And it was enough that had increased since water vapor is almost the entire gases there, that increase that by ten percent. It's just a tremendous amount. It took the biggest component and increase that by ten percent. And now they want to say, oh, it's man made.
Speaker 1: No it's not. It's not at all. Don't frag me, bro.
Speaker 2: So they're attempting to commoditize all natural resources as a pretext for rationing and charging they want to charge you for the air you breathe. Absolutely, and they're going to use this these structures that they've set up with conservation easements and other things like that, they're going to use as they've already securitized it. The great taking is how they're going to pull this. Look, if we keep playing by their games, they've got us. At some point people are going to have to just push back. Unfortunate, but that's going to have to happen because nothing is going to happen. There's no savior coming for you in Washington, whatsoever. Hell, nine thousand cancer chicken. That's right, that's what it is. It is a cancer. It's an eternal living you know, eternal cells. They call them the same way that they keep reproducing these cells that they got from an aborted baby girl and use them for their vaccines, to call it an eternal cell line. Well, that's another name for that is cancer. Octospook Methane has short lived in the atmosphere, breaks down quickly, one product of the breakdown of CO two, which doesn't last long either, as greedy carbon based life forms suck it up for nutrition. John Doe Wow McMahon County is in eastern Tennessee County seat is Athens. Oh if only we had the people in Athens where they're right AFTERLD War Two. I didn't realize that the Battle of Athens, Tennessee. They had a corrupt sheriff and he was rigging elections and doing a bunch of other stuff. And a bunch of World War two veterans came back. Look it up. Great story, true story. A bunch of World War two veterans came back and push came to shove. They picked up their arms and had to shoot out the sheriff took the town back. Now they're going to do this in Athens, Tennessee, relcated houses in that area. Glad we passed. Well, that's a shame, Jason Barker. I'm glad David is covering it. This is critical and soon they will make speech online a crime if they can't shut it down. Oh yeah, that's the plan. And AI is going to be essentral to that. Absolutely essential to that AUDI modern retro radio.
Speaker 1: Supporter.
Speaker 2: Plus, yes, are there any constitutional sheriff's left now? The head of their union advocates continuing robbing Americans of their dollars via civil asset forfeiture. That's true the Sheriff's union. But there are some individuals out there and the problem is is that they get targeted. You know, there are some individuals who don't tow the line. There's some individuals who stand alone against that. And I was at the Muddy Ranch standing there with an individual who was targeted. They shut down his a small town, his constitutional sheriff. He went going to a constitutional sheriff's convention. They found him out that they shut down the entire sheriff's department, put him out of work. He was there at the Mundy Ranch and we were down there on the ground. They're threatening to shoot everybody. He says, they're going to wind up shooting us if and I said, well, let's just speed this thing up. At that point, I started walking with my camera my back to the BLM people. It's like, if you're going to shoot me, a bunch of coward, you're going to shoot me in the back. But yeah, there's some good people. He's a good guy. And he said, all of those people up there on the overpass are watching his need to get down here because they're gonna if they we don't have enough people down here they're going to shoot us. But anyway, he believed that they were serious. I believed they were serious too, quite frankly. But don't frag me. Bro The Decoration Independence Constitution Bill wrights are memorial memorialization of where government power ends, not where it begins, not an invitation for regulation or legislation. Well said, exactly right, where government power ends. This is the limit. This is how we govern government.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: These people took an oath to the Constitution as a condition of their office, but they don't want to be bound to it. John Kerry one of the worst examples. He not only violates it, but he openly brags about it. He openly pushes other people to violate it. I'm discuss with him. I'm disgusted with a GEOP Senate for Mitch McConnell on down. They've all betrayed us on this climate stuff. Twelve June seventeen seventy six. I would argue the National Sheriff Association is captured by Homeland Security, who sets right next to and is appointed by Secretary Alejandro Majorcis. Well, that's the thing, you know, You have these organizations, and they're individuals within this that don't necessarily march in lockstep, and that's what a real constitutional sheriff is going to be. But you got to be careful that you don't wind up leaving these guys abandoned. And we've seen that happen time and again. You know, constitutional sheriff who does the right thing doesn't push it. It happened in Florida. The state government came in and kicked out a sheriff there who was doing the right thing. And the people who elected that sheriff need to stand with him or it's like Gary Cooper and high noon. You know, where'd everybody go. It's not Frank Miller that's come to town.
Speaker 1: It's the state.
Speaker 2: Organizations or the federal organizations that have come to down and you're need to stand with them beside those people if they're doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, outrage in Vienna, and this is Vienna, Austria, not Vienna, Virginia. But it'll be there soon if it's not already there. This type of thing. Luxury apartments recently built for new arrivals and the people we are there saying, wait a minute, you're giving them this stuff, and this is better than the apartments that we have. The apartments equipped with air conditioning, balconies, modern kitchens have stirred controversy as local citizens and political figures question the decision to allocate such accommodations to refugees, while many Viennese struggle with substandard housing, again, balconies, air conditioning, modern kitchens, the rest of this stuff. One protester said, why should people who haven't contributed to this country get luxury apartments while many of us are stuck in old, moldy housing. The poll topping Freedom's Party local branch of the Austrian capital strongly criticize the decision. See if you stand for the people that are there, oh, well then you're far right? Far right? Are they far writer? They just common sense? Are they far right? Are they on the side of the people? And who are these officials that are swamping each and every one of our countries with people from the third world? Whose side are they on? Well we know, so this is one of the reasons why you are seeing the Austrian Party especially, but it's also happening to some degree in Germany. Why they are winning elections to the chagrin and the angst of these globalists, these socialists, and they're doing everything they can, from the banking these people to prosecuting them any number of ways. While countless v andes have to live in moldy municipal apartments that don't even have windows, asylum seekers who've never worked a day here are given brand new luxury apartments with air conditioning, said the leader of the Freedom Party. There's no money for renovations of dilapidated municipal buildings, but there are luxury apartments with attics and private gardens for refugees.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then when we look at what has happened in Haiti, shipping company MERSK, one of the world's largest container shipping lines, as said we're going to shut down all major shipping container shipping to Haiti because when they come in with the ships are being shot at, and why would they do that? It makes absolutely no sense. But this is what the problem is with Haiti. And again, just look at that one island, Haiti versus the Dominican Republic. It's just amazing to me. It's like when you would look at North versus South Korea or East versus West Germany. It's a system of culture, of politics, of religion that made East Germany horrible compared to West Germany, or makes North Korea horrible compared to South Korea, or makes Haiti horrible compared to the Dominican Republic. Same people, it's ethnically the same, and just cut it in half now in Haiti, it's also a big part of this is a religious issue as well. In the wake of the recent social unrest in Haiti, which is preventing normal operations at the terminal, it has been decided, says Marisk, effective immediately to stop any new bookings from and to Haiti to prevent the accumulation of boxes at the transshipment terminals. The crime is so bad there that these people are going to wind up not being able to get any new supplies, kind of like what's happening in the crime center of San Francisco. You don't do anything about crime, Well, guess why at all the retail stores start pulling out because they can't can't do business there.
Speaker 1: That's my design.
Speaker 2: That's what these these governments, like the Democrats in California, like whatever this party is, it's ruling in Haiti. That's what they're all about. So they said, uh. Shipping official told orders this week the ships were being shot at, preventing them from docking and unloading containers. Ye know, what's the point of that. I just don't understand. It's like beginning a cool hand Luke, you know begeinning of that movie Paul Newman character is drunk and he's he's got like a pipe cutter and he's going around cutting the heads off of parking meters. The next thing he sees in prison and you got that guy. What we have here is failure to comick that guy. I can't remember his name, but he says, uh oh, looks like here you're cutting the heads off parking meters.
Speaker 1: What do you think that's gonna get you? He says, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Captain, Well, it looks like I got you thirty years here, whatever the amount is. It's like, what do these people think is going to get them to shoot at shipping containers that are coming out? What it's it's target practice? What's the deal? Are they drunk? What's going on? I don't know. They can't dock, they can't unload the containers. Authorities are reported the kidnapping of two Filipino crew members. I'm a cargo vessel in the port. Okay, Well there's that, you know, kidnap somebody from ransom. Senseless gang violence has led to the deaths of three six and sixty one people in the collapse Caribbean nation of the first half of the year. So send them to Ohio. I wonder how many cats they've killed to make that the issue? Just another by the way, you know, Trump advanced your off message. There's much to talk about with open borders with Haiti, with a massive swamping of this thing, but they focus on the cats. This situation is not just a humanitarian emergency, but it is a threat to the stability of our nation, says the council president at guard LeBlanc Fills. A number of people internally displaced by gang violence has jumped to more than seven hundred thousand, while one point six million faced food and housing insecurities. Yeah, it's okay, just send them to small towns in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Right. And so.
Speaker 2: This Haitian leader here is I don't think I put that in the mix. I think I didn't get that in now. But there was a a clip of him at the UN blaming all of the problems on other countries. Yeah, it's white supremacy something like that, and demanding reparations. These are people. Can you give them reparations or will they shoot at the ships that are bringing in the free stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just ridiculous what is happening there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this guy is a good example of how they are not capable of self governance. But I don't have the clip here, but he lectures all the other countries at the UN are to blame for their problems. And then he goes to drink and instead of pouring water from the picture into a glass and drinking from a glass, he picks up the picture and he tries to drink out of the picture and he.
Speaker 1: Spills it all over the front of his suit.
Speaker 2: A good example of the kind of competent government that they have in Haiti. And again, the Medican Republica doesn't have any of these issues. Demographically, same people, but the difference is the culture of the religion, the politics, all that stuff, but especially the religion. It's all downstream from their religious beliefs. Data damp has shown in the US six hundred and fifty thousand migrant criminals and suspects freed by Biden and Harris, including at least thirteen thousand and ninety nine migrant murderers and two hundred and twenty two thousand migrants facing criminal charges allowed to roam through American communities. This is kind of like the leadership of Haiti, isn't it? Yeah, very much like it. The data says that among those not in detention free, there are four hundred and twenty five thousand convicted criminals. There were six hundred sixty two five hundred and sixty six non criminals with criminal histories on isa's national docket. Of those, four hundred thirty five thousand are convicted criminals, including thirteen thousand murderers, and two hundred twenty six thousand have pending criminal charges. Well, when we come back, we're going to talk before we get into politics. We're going to talk about the pandemic, because it was an amazing bit of hypocrisy that the MAGA media is all upset about, and we're going to talk about how hypocritical it is that they are overlooking a key issue. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show AUDI Modern Retro Radio. Thank you very much, that's very generous. I appreciate that he writes a government is working overtime to manufacture civil war. That's absolutely right.
Speaker 2: From giving illegals cart block access to benefits of the LGBT nonsense. We can't take the debate. Absolutely And of course Oudie's got a podcast at Modern Retroradio dot com is where we'll find that. He also says government loves to charge us for resources already given to us for free by Almighty God. That's right, and they're going to do everything they can by hook or by crook and also by derivative to steal what we legally own. Now they're going to try to maintain that they have title to it. That's part of the great taking. You're going to see that coming.
Speaker 1: Don't frag me.
Speaker 2: Bro says states, we're all attempting to assert that they own all water under the state, so that you can't have a well without permission, Absolutely right. And then in other places rainwater, we own the rainwater as well. It truly is shelley A. First, they sell it as safety monitoring, like monitoring your well for chemicals. And once they do that, then the regulation comes in.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at what's happening in terms of this one political thing. We'll get to some more politics later, but this is jd Vance going to a Pennsylvania restaurant. Now, this is a restaurant that when the La La campaign came to town, they kicked people of the restaurant out so they could use it for the campaign. But when Jadvan goes there, they won't let him in. He was turned away and dozens of supporters were waiting outside to buy stuff, and so he had to address people out there in the parking lot. Well, Maga is real upset about this, and I agree. I mean, I don't understand why a business would do something like this. It's only going to hurt them. I mean, why turn away paying customers, Why take political sides like this? Makes absolutely no sense. And yet now jd Vance knows how I felt being kicked out of one restaurant after the other because the restaurant owners were obeying the silly little orders given by the guy that he's running for president with Trump. I can't tell you how many times I was kicked out of a restaurant because I wasn't part of the for dy Chess. I wasn't playing along with a game. Now he knows how it feels people wouldn't play along with a lockdown fantasy germ game that they had in going that Trump was paying everybody to play along with. The Ohio senator was initially stopped at the doors of the shop Saturday afternoon while attempting to make a campaign stop poor Thing, Poor Thing. Manager of the store initially turned the campaign away despite dozens of people waiting inside for a chance to meet the candidate. After being turned away, the door vance address that disappointed and outrage supporters in a video they put up on x he says the manager just freaked out a little bit because there were a lot of people and didn't want to make a restaurant part of a campaign.
Speaker 1: Stop. Yeah, I know, people.
Speaker 2: I had restaurant managers and owners freak out because I was going to walk ten feet to a table without a mask when everybody in the restaurant was not wearing a mask while they ate, and after they were sitting at a table, they could stand up and they could go to the restroom and come back without putting a mask on. But I can't get a seat at a table and go ten feet. And I had that argument in public, yelling it's screaming at the restaurant owners about that kind of stuff. I wasn't nearly as nice about it as Jdman's I'm afraid to say.
Speaker 1: Is shaking her head. No, no, you weren't. That just sent me off.
Speaker 2: It's like, you're the owner, okay, well, you understand as an owner that you will never see me or anybody that I can have any influence with again ever in your business. If you're going to sell the rope that you used to hang us all, I'm never going to do business with you. People like you don't need to be in business. You need to be in welfare because government is your ticket. So this is a ninety year old business. I guess it's under new management now or will be soon. But he was very magnetous about it, Unlike me. He said, it's all right, don't hold it against her. She just got a little nervous. But it's a great local business. Keep on supporting it. Most importantly, on November the fifth, go vote, let's go win this thing. Very different from the way Trump would have reacted, he would have organized a boycott, and I don't you know again, if I could organize a boycott of each and every one of these restaurants, I would have because not because of a personal thing, not because of a personal affront, but because they complied with this tyranny, which is much bigger. This is not about me personally. I don't care they could throw me out because they didn't like the fact that I'm a white male. I don't care about that except for the overall implications of it. I mean, that's going to have implications. I gotta say I would care about that because the implications. I don't care about it. If they throw me out because oh you're David Knight the podcast. I hate that podcast. Get out of here.
Speaker 1: You know that's one thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, they throw me out because I'm a white male, or because I won't wear a mask, or because not vaccinated, well that is a bigger issue, and this is not about a personal vendetta. Trump would have thrown them out, would have come after them because of a personal vendetta. But vance is bigger than that. As they point out, when it was Tim Waltz who came through, and when he went through, it was actually the two of them were together, Harris and Tim Waltz were together, and patrons of that restaurant claimed they were forced to leave the premises before Harris and Waltz would enter. Diners claimed they were booted from their barstools so that Harris Walt's campaign could bring in the chosen people for a staged photo op full of supporters. They wouldn't do to have people there in the background booing them or something, right, So let's get them all out and let's get our people in there. And so Canada is now finding the Amish three hundred thousand dollars for not using a COVID app on smartphones that they don't have. But meanwhile, here in the United States, we have illegal immigrants who are given smartphones and they have an app to help them. And Trump pushed back on this. But listen to the way that he pushed back on it.
Speaker 11: Immigrants, they have a phone app so that people can come into our country. These are smart immigrants, I guess, because most people don't have any idea what the hell a phone app.
Speaker 1: Is that they do.
Speaker 8: These are very intelligent immigrants.
Speaker 1: But you know, most people don't know what a phone is. That's he's just these.
Speaker 2: People like if you remember George jhw Bush when he was running for office, it would have been in the early nineties, and he goes to a grocery store and he sees a bar code reader for the first time. It's like, Wow, what sort of sorcery is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: You who are so wise in the ways of science? He says to the clerk who's using the barcode thing? I mean, and everybody's like, he's so incredibly out of touch. Trump at this must be really smart people because they have phone apps. I think the Amish are really smart people because they don't have phone apps. That's you're going to get really really smart you don't have any of this stuff. Well, the New American points out, this is this story broke about a month ago, but it's building. Ontario's Amish community is being fined three hundred thousand Canadian dollars that's two hundred and twenty two thousand US for not downloading the Canadian government's COVID app, even though COVID fear is about as far past its cell date as Joe Biden is is the way the New American puts it, Yeah, who's afraid of the big bad COVID anymore. But they're doing it even though religious freedom is supposed to be a priority in Western nations, And for a kicker, it's even though the Amish reportedly don't use smartphones, it would be necessary for downloading the app. So we don't have COVID. We don't have the COVID fear. They don't have smartphones. Oh and they don't have any religious liberty either. Rebel News reported the story last month after writing that rural Chatsworth, Ontario, is home to the Amish community living an eighteenth century lifestyle. Their simple way of life, says Rebel News, without electricity, telephones, or the internet, sets them apart from the rest of the modern world. Yet this peaceful community is now grappling with a problem that no one would have expected, a heavy handed government bent on enforcing digital compliance. What they're doing is they're getting their practice up for how they're going to do this to everybody. You know, the Amish are the canaries in a coult mine. People understood that when it came to educational freedom homeschooling, and many people supported them in that fight, even though you know they they didn't weren't going to hire lawyers and be involved in that system. Other people said, but this is an important principle. We need to support them because it's the right thing to do, but we need to support them because their freedom is going to affect our freedom. And the Amish and their freedom to homeschool was seminal and getting our freedoms to homeschool in the same regard taking away their freedom to not comply with these with the big brother smartphone self monitoring and reporting device right for them to not comply with that is also a harbinger what's to come for us? I guess the when we fore comment, the Amish said, no one expected the Spanish inquisition. Well, we got something much worse than the Spanish inquisition coming up. We got the artificial inquisition AI. It's going to be like an inquisitor and it's going to be far worse than anybody has seen throughout history and any of these tyrannical things, Spanish inquisition, anything else. From the very beginning of all this stuff, from the very beginning of the Internet and everything else, the GI spacial intelligence was there as they were creating the companies, the social media companies and all the rest of this Facebook, Google, Twitter, other things. You know, the search engines, the social media companies as they were being financed by the intelligence community, CIA's venture capital firm Incutel, and if you look at it, the other venture capital firms loaded with high ranking officials from all of these different intelligence communities, picking the people who are going to compete, then letting them compete. You know, may the best person win, but we're going to pick people who are going to serve us in the future. And so from the very beginning, this was all set up as surveillance and control. That's what the Internet was set up for, imagined by A. JCR. Laklier, a Darkest psychologist in the nineteen sixties. But it became practical thirty forty years later. And so now they're taking it to the big step, and that is to weaponize it with artificial intelligence to surveillance, the propaganda, the censorship, and it will be the AI will operate as an inquisitor. The problem began when the Canadian government's enforcement of the Arrived can App Arrived Canada app during the so called pandemic. The app was mandatory for anyone entering Canada, requiring travelers to submit their health information digitally. The Amish, however, do not use smartphones, let alone apps. They also have religious exemptions from vaccinations, making the use of such technology unnecessary and intrusive for them. Yet, despite these clear exemptions, the government insisted on compliance, leading to severe penalties. The result is that the Amish community in Chessworth has been slapped with nearly three hundred thousand dollars in fines. You ask, how are they going to make them pay?
Speaker 1: Well, they have.
Speaker 2: They said, this is not a bureaucratic oversight because they've already slapped leans on their property to confiscate their land. I mean, this is just beyond the pale. How much longer will we put up with this kind of stuff. The government even went so far as to place leans on their properties, effectively freezing their ability to obtain loans to transfer land title within families. These punitive measures have left the Amish community in a state of shock and despair. Well, because, as they've been telling us for the longest time, you will own nothing, and you'll eat the bugs. You won't have any that good natural organic Amish food. No, you will eat the cancer chicken. You'll eat the bugs and all the rest of this stuff. Now, Boris Johnson, the guy who was the shill, the Conservative Party shill in the UK that ran through all these lockdowns, he now admits in his new memoir, I am not sure that lockdown worked, he said, He's not sure that it worked.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm not sure of is exactly who he reported to in the global cabal. Who exactly did Boris Johnson work for directly? Who was his immediate supervisor to tell him what to do? I am sure these things didn't work. And again this guy who is like the incarnation of mister Toad.
Speaker 1: You know, it was.
Speaker 2: Only later that I started to look at the curves of the pandemic around the world, you know, the double hump. They seemed to rise and fall irrespective of the proaches taken by the governments. Yeah, how about the stuff that did rise and fall based on your use of medaslem or mdzevir. How about the big hump of deaths that came when you started vaccinating people? Have you noticed that Bojo clown? There were almost two waves, he said, whether you were in China, where lockdowns were ruthlessly enforced, or in Sweden, where they took a more voluntary approach. Looking back, I wonder if King Knut was right when he stationed his throne on the shores of the Thames and asked his courtiers to watch as he vainly ordered the tide to withdraw. By the way, I had to look that up.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure what that obscure reference was.
Speaker 2: This supposedly a Viking ruler in the UK before I guess the Anglo Saxons took charge there. Maybe there are limits to human agency, he says. Maybe it isn't for government action to repel the waves of highly contagious diseases any more than it is possible to repel the tide of the Thames. Well, I think it is possible to repel the tide of the tyrants. I'm not saying that lockdowns achieved nothing. I'm not saying that either. I think they were very useful for people of his ilk and the people that he works for. Again, the lockdowns did not work, but that wasn't the purpose. The stated purpose was not the real purpose. It was very useful, very useful for them. Meanwhile, England's chief medical officer is also trying to back off of this stuff. We may have overstated the danger of COVID.
Speaker 1: He says, well, who knew? Right?
Speaker 2: These are the people who deplatform people like me, who said from day one that none of this stuff was going to work, who said from day one what the real purpose of this stuff was. And now they pretend that a light has dawned on them, that they were just stupid. Why didn't they think of that at Nuremberg?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: They just said I was just falling orders. They didn't say I'm so bltheringly stupid, you can't execute me. Right, That's what these people are pleading to. So this is England's Chief Medical officer testified before the token and pointless COVID inquiry earlier today. This is from Kent Knightley off Guardian, and he's absolutely right. It is pointless. It is token. He claimed that he feared the government overdid it. I say, I think we ever did it a bit. Yeah, uh, I think we threatened them too hot we're talking about the dangers of COVID. He said the government potentially overstated the danger of COVID to the public at the start of the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knew?
Speaker 2: Professor Sir Chris Whitty has admitted well, why doesn't think they potentially overstated the danger. He knows they definitely did, says Kit Knightley. We all know it's been pretty much proven. And guess what, we all knew it from the very beginning, from the beginning of the pandemic. He seemed strangely keen to distance himself from the very panic that he was helping to create because he knew it too. Now that's not to suggest that he was some kind of a hero standing on principle, he certainly wasn't. He was a lying shill who backed the narrative and lies and vaccines as much as anyone, writes Kit Knightley. But he seems to have had some level of discomfort with the enormity of the deceit. Maybe he thought he'd get caught and there might be some consequences. Maybe he's still thinking that maybe there should be some consequences instead of us celebrating and ready to go to a civil war over one of the two guys or women that did this to us. Yes, the COVID scam had the backing of almost every establishment institution on the face of the planet, says Kit Knightley. But those institutions are made up of individuals, and at least some of those individuals probably had doubts. Well, I don't know whether they had doubts or not. They went along with it, whether they knew it was wrong or not, they went along with it, and many of them, like Trump. Trump does not say, well, I think we might have overdone it a bit, or you know, maybe we hit them too hard or something. No, he doesn't say that, I didn't think that Maybe it was effective, was it? No?
Speaker 1: No, he's still telling us that he saved tens of millions of lives or whatever. He's still bragging about his vaccines. Why would anybody?
Speaker 2: Why would anybody support Donald Trump when he does that? I'm sorry, He's just too evil. There's no way that I can support him or La La Harris, either one of them. Give me a choice between Stalin and Hitler, or you know, tell me that I can vote for Klaus Schwab or Ursula fond of lying, I don't. Why would I bother to show up to an election like that? Why are we fighting over an election like that? Why don't we pay attention to what's happening in our families, in our lives, in our communities, in our states even and figure out how we're going to block these criminals, all of whom are proven to be evil, some of the most evil people that have ever run this country. You have to wonder how many there were who in private offered self serving opposition to one of the greatest lies in history, and how much of a role they collectively played in the ultimate failure of the COVID nir to go the whole distance. Well, they all knew, they all knew, and even politicians are not that stupid. Now, some of the bureaucrats are that stupid, and many in the public are that stupid. And how stupid do you have to be to support somebody who did this?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 2: Scotland's Chief medical officer lies to the UK COVID inquiry, says hospitals were inundated with COVID patients. However, hospital records show exactly the opposite. They've got the receipts to show that he's lying. Will anything happen? Will did anything happened? To James Clapper, there was no pandemic rights the expos news in the UK, so what was causing the COVID deaths? There were publicized continuously on TV throughout twenty twenty. Some were iatrogenic deaths, that's the physician caused deaths. The rest were due to the statistical manipulation of data. In other words, the doctors and hospitals were killing people with the ventilators, withholding medical care from people medaslam, and then they manipulated the stats. We knew that as well. We knew that even before we knew they were manipulating the stats, even before we knew how dangerous the ventilators were. The Scottish COVID Inquiry is the world's only official COVID inquiry to reveal the sheer scale of horrors inflicted by government COVID lockdown policies. Perhaps this is why Scotland's Chief Medical Office testified on Tuesday at the UK COVID Inquiry that Scottish hospitals were inundated and the number of people in hospital quote exceeded capacity on several occasions unquote. Perhaps that was an attempt to justify the harm that the lockdowns had caused a problem is public health. Scotland hospital records show the exact opposite of what the Chief Medical Officer testified under oath Under oath well speaking about overcrowded hospitals. When are we going to have justice for the people who did this? Yeah, the dancing nurses, right, we're told that the hospitals are overcrowded. We're told they're working around the clock. This was one of the most blatant, in your faces, I own you actions to have all of these nurses everywhere dancing around, many of these things, highly choreographed with drone footage, with Dolly shots and all the rest of the stuff, very professionally done, many of them. And you know, so, how is it in these empty hospitals these people have the time to do this? We're told again, it was in our face. It was to say that, yeah, we're doing this and you can't do a thing about it. That's what this really was about. It just disgusts me to see that Les Churchill writes even the medical dancers must go to prison. We can't let this continue. And so I put that there under the UK COVID inquiry, saying the pandemic was a harrowing and trying time for healthcare workers. Oh really, is that what was happening there? There was only one of those videos that was any good, and that was the one that was in a Brazilian hospital, and they start out like it's like one of these dances and everything, and they've all got masks on so you can't see who they are. And you see curtains drawn around all the beds in this wing here, and one by one they go over and they pull the curtains back and you see the bed is empty, and other curtains pull back another empty bed, and all the rest of this stuff. They were telling everybody it was a fraud, but everybody else, all these COVID dancer, nurses and doctors, they were part of the fraud. So Trump scores an epic CDC endorsement, says Revolver, says Darren Beattie, who is one of the most shameless Trump shills out there, a Trump shill and a Trump cheerleader. And of course, you know his media organization I'm sure is going by leaps and bounds, I guess. So Trump scores an epic CDC endorsement. Really is it epic? All it is is the endorsement of Robert Redfield, who was Trump's CDC guy. He was one of the guys that Trump gave a medal to on Trump's last day in office, and he was one of the people who needs to go to jail. And yet if Robert Redfield now says that Trump's a great guy, well that makes Robert Redfield a great guy. You see, and the eyes of Darren Beattie and these other useless Maga media puppets, the only thing that matters. The only thing that matters is a loyalty to Trump and cheering Trump along, because that's how they grow their media business. You tell people, don't wait. I know it looks bad. I know he's killing people, but it's just forty chess. You wait, He's going to make it all right, and he's going to fix it when he comes back in again. And when he comes back in again, he'll probably put Robert Redfield in as CDC director. Because everybody and Maga media is now cheering Robert Redfield. It was only about a month ago that Robert Redfield, who has prostituted himself out to some pharmaceutical companies and to some people who manufacture tests, literally prostitutes himself to these people and to push the bird flu and other panics like that. And he's going around telling everybody, well, it's just a matter of time before bird flu comes to humans, and when it does, twenty five to fifty percent of the people are going to die get bird flu. And so you've got to get some tests. We can need to start testing people right now. That's the company he's working for, just to prostitute, just like Darren Beattie, another prostitute.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: This guy is now a hero to the MAGA people because he talked about how Trump's doing the right thing now because he cheered on RFK Jr. He says, Oh, yeah, this is great. Trump's going to put in RFK jor RFK Junior is going to fix everything an rfk JR. He says, oh yeah, I really hammered him in my book, But now I like him because he likes me. How about before you like this guy, how about asking Robert Redfield to come clean and to talk about what he did that was wrong. If he wants to confess and to who confesses his crimes and his lies, and if he wants to do that confession, then tell everybody I got it wrong. I did this, I lied, people died. But now I'm a new man and I'm now repenting. Well, I might still have some skepticism about this guy before I would support him. But when he doesn't want to confess, and when he doesn't talk about repenting, and he just is getting behind people that he thinks are going to be selected. Well, this is what Darren Beadie says. COVID is back on the menu, but not in the way that you would expect. This time is playing right into President Trump's hands. Isn't that wonderful? This could all work out to get Trump back in thanks to a CDC related endorsement that has left everyone stunned. No, not everyone, I'm not stunned. This guy is just a shameless horror. Robert Redfield, Trump's former CDC directors, just thrown his support behind Trump for President and RFK Junior, and he's jockeying for reappointment at the CDC.
Speaker 1: Folks. That's what this is.
Speaker 2: More of the same corruption, more of the same germ game. If people like Redfield and Trump get back in, it turns out that the pandemic was handled with this is now. This is the commentary from Darren Beatty, So don't pay attention. This is why this guy is good at what he does. He's good at being a lying shill because he doesn't want you to think too long about the fact that Robert Redfield was Trump's CDC director. As a matter of fact, he doesn't mention it. And just in case you start to think, well, wait a minute, wasn't that the guy that was doing this stuff to us, well, he says it turns out the problem with a pandemic, according to Darren Beatty, was that it was handled with toxic, hysterical female energy. Oh okay, it was handled by It was handled like it'd be like a woman, hysterical woman or something. Right, He's no different, folks than the MPR reporters who say this is these constitutional shares are just toxic masculinity. Darren Beattie says, well, the lockdown people were just toxic, hysterical females. This assessment is coming from a woman. He says, yeah, well, I guess that makes it okay. Look, if it had been Hillary, she would have gotten away with it. Everybody would have understood what this is. But now that it's Trump, now no, and he could do it again to these people. So it was hysterical female energy. So it couldn't possibly be Trump because he's male. It couldn't be Faucy because he's male. It couldn't be Redfield because he's male. It couldn't be Alex Azar, the CEO of Eli Lilly Trump made head of HHS who kicked off the pandemic decoration. Couldn't be him because he's male. Couldn't be Han or Gottlieb, the two Mr and A twins who went to Backta, Pfizer and Moderna after they collected all the money. But see, if it was Hillary Clinton, we could have understood that it was hysterical female energy and we wouldn't have fallen for it. But instead we had all these men Trump, Fauci, Redfield, Azur, Han, Gottlieb, and many many others who ran this scam on us, and now we're told that it was hysterical female energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trump was essential, folks. He was essential to run this thing through, to get people lie down, to get people like Darren Beatty and Alex Jones to tell you that it's just forty chess and it's not him at all. It's all the women who are running the government under Trump. We had Deborah Brooks, doctor scarf, about the only woman I could see in any of this stuff. Yeah, she was bad enough, but she wasn't running the show. The buck stops with the president in fact, as a matter of fact, so he says, a hysterical overreaction, completely lacking an irrational long term thinking, fueled by fear manipulation, and a mean girl mentality that pressured everyone to fall in line or else. This is not about male versus female. This is about big brother tyranny, and it's about the Uni Party Republicans as well as Democrats that push this stuff on us. It was Trump who told us that we were not essential. And this is the kind of big brother to militarianism. You can call it mean girl mentality. This is a mentality of mal of Hitler, of Stalin, of every tyrant that you can name. He says, it's like the entire world was thrown into the arms of a frantic, overly protective helicopter mother. Well I didn't see any protection going on. Actually, I called it an OCD nation. Trump and his cronies and his subordinates scared people to death, paid governors to do this. But you want to talk about protective mothers, well not much of that either, because we had sudden infant deaths surged after the COVID vaccine roll out confirms the study, and I've played many times. I won't play it for you now.
Speaker 1: But the mother.
Speaker 2: Who when they started talking about sudden adult death syndrome and connection with the vaccines, she said, it just dawned on me that I killed my son when I took him in perfectly healthy for a wellness check and they gave him vaccines and he died a couple of days later from SIDS. She said, as she began to cry. How many times will these liars and murderers deceive us and destroy our families and our children. But a serving new study is confirmed the sudden infant desks surged dramatically after the mRNA vaccines quote unquote the trump shots were rolled out for public use. The study was conducted by a team of top researchers at Pennsylvania State College of Medicine. The results of the study were published Thursday in the Journal of the American Medical Association. The study found that sudden unexpected infant death and sudden infant death syndrome increased slightly in twenty twenty after restrictions were implemented during the pandemic. However, when the trump shots were rolled out for public use. In twenty twenty one, the cases of sudden infant death skyrocketed. Researchers found that there was an uptick in infant death beginning in July twenty twenty after masking and lockdown and other restrictions were implemented. That was one hundred percent Trump red Field Fauci one hundred percent their responsibility the masking, the lockdown's other restrictions. However, between June twenty twenty one and December twenty twenty one, there was a stomach churning surge of up to fourteen percent. Was that all Biden? Then twenty twenty one Biden was president. Well, see the problem is that Trump paid for, produced and delivered all these vaccines, and then he killed people with the ventilators and the rim dezevir and the madaslam and other things that he paid for. He didn't do anything to stop prohibition of a droxychloroquin or ivermectin. And then Biden comes in and continues All of this stuff continues, the emergency continues, all of these methods of killing people. All he did was to All he did was to course into blackmail people to take the shots that Trump still brags about how does MAGA give Trump a pass? The two of them were a tag team, a professional wrestling tag team to do.
Speaker 1: This to us.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why people can't see that. I don't understand why it doesn't matter to people. I really don't. And then we see one last article here a lot of attention to RFK Junior going on with Tucker Carlson and talking about endocrine disruption. Was this an uncontrolled experiment?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: And so as they're talking about the things, you know, we talked about last week, you know, floride being dumped into the water, Why would you ever dump any medication into the water because you can't control the dosage. Dosage is critical for anything if you don't have if it's something that is good for you, it's got to be in a sufficient dosage to have an effect. Even if it is good for you, if it isn't too high of a dosage, it becomes a poison. So dosage is critical. So why would you ever dump anything into the public water supply. You can't control the dosage. And even if you could control it to be a uniform, you're going to have a different dosage. You're going to have the same dosage, should say, for a baby as you do for a two hundred pound man. Why would you ever do something like that, because that's the other thing you do if you care about anybody's help. You're just a dosage for children and for babies versus adults, and also many times because of the size of the adult. But they don't care about any of that stuff. It's always been criminal. And so now they're talking about the endocrine disruption chemicals put into our food and water that interfere with the body's hormone biosynthesis and metabolism, and they say, this is what Alex was talking about when he said they're turning the frogs gay. Right, It would have been so much more credible if he would have spoken about it in the ways that RFK juniors talking about. As a matter of fact, Now he goes, so, I said that, No, you didn't. You said they're turning the frogsk It was RFK junior who says it's atrazine that is causing endocrine disruption.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe that's just too complicated for him and his audience. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could say that he's trying to dumb it down. For people to understand. But I think there's something else involved here. I think that he tries to make the truth unbelievable. That was always a truth. And then if you'd say to somebody, it's say atrazine that's causing interocrine disruption, and they're turning the frogs gay, and everybody's he said, they're turning the frogs gay. They completely ignore the rest of the stuff. He completely that's his gig, that's his purpose as controlled oppositions, to make the truth unbelievable. And so now they're putting something else in the water. And what is it that they're putting in the water? PCR tests, maybe even more deadly. How the CDC tests will waste water for COVID And if you go to see an end you can find out what they have found in your state. You see, it's the PCR test that is foundational to the germ game. It gives it the pretense of science, just like in the climate mcguffin. The models, the computer models give it the pretext of science. Well, neither one of them are scientific. And when they won't show you the data, and when they are, what they're doing is based on ludicrous, ludicrous assumptions and no validation. The PCR and the climate models are the foundations for these mcguffins to identify virus levels and larger trends, says CNN. The CDC relies on large network of sampling sites at wastewater treatment facilities across the country. The monitoring network covers about forty three percent of the population. Now, this massive vaccine campaign that they're carrying out against the children in Gaza, and I say against the children in Gaza, it's based on the assumption that they have found polio and some wastewater minute amounts of it. But yeah, let's vaccinate all the kids now, because this is the same game that they are laying the groundwork for here as well, to vaccinate against us, to go to war against us, to engage in biological and chemical warfare against us. The process, says CNN, doesn't precisely count the number of cases really, as if any of this stuff does. And readings can vary based on sewage flows at particular locations or the characteristics of a given variant at a point in time, or it could vary based on whether or not you magnify it by a trillion times with forty cycles or whatever. All of this stuff is pure fantasy. And if you believe any of this PCR stuff, you'll believe anything. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: In a world of telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Eric, Thank you very much for the tip. I really do appreciate that. It's self patriot. Thank you as well. It says, thank God you and your family are safe. Us worried until I saw you going live today. Some of my favorite places in East Tennessee and North Carolina are gone. Continued prayers for Evison Whistler. Thank you very much. Yeah, it is all around us, from one direction to the other. So we really do thank God that we were spared that and our heart goes out to those who are going through that high verbal says g Edward Griffin, creature from Jakol Island said the truth is our best weapon against them because it's a weapon they don't possess.
Speaker 1: That's a good quote.
Speaker 2: I like that, And Matthew Ronson said, as an amish app is an avocus. Yeah, I wonder if they even need advocates. They might actually be smart enough to do it. Without the additional devices. There used to be a time when people could do math on their own, isn't it. Well, Israel has moved towards eliminating cash. Yeah, just in case you think that CBDC is going away. Remember, we just had the Canadian government say, well, you know that Canadian loon that we were talking about, the CBDC coin, We're not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: And we've had the Treasury Department say, yeah, we've got no plans to do that fed coin that we've been working on, and we've got all the code written, and we've got the the the trademark and all the rest of the stuff, just like Canada's got the trademark. Yeah, I forget about it. Canada and US they're not doing it. No, they're doing it. Israel is really harbinger where the globalists are going on. They're on the cutting edge. You know, they did more to lock people down Netnyah, who vaccinating his own people, vaccine passports and all the rest. So that's why I said, you know, to criticize net Yahoo and his criminal government is not anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: He's anti Semitic. He hates the Jews.
Speaker 2: Or he wouldn't vaccinate and track them, and now they're going to do or they're going to eliminate cash. Israel's government is considering eliminating the two hundred dollars shekel bill as part of its overall plan to completely eliminate cash Netanyah, who convened a subcommittee of the Kanesset, essensibly focused on quote, advancing the fight against crime in the Arab sector. Oh, this checks all the boxes, doesn't it. It's the ouslander, it's the bad guys. It's not us, it's the Arabs we got to get. It's the Arabs who are criminal. I'm not even coming after Jewish criminals. I'm coming after the Arab criminals. So don't feel threatened. Right, just like whenever they raise taxes, this is for the uber rich. This isn't about you.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, it always is, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And to say that they're working against crime, because again, if you're using cash, oh, that's because you're committing a crime. The only reason that you would want privacy or anonymity is because you're engaged in something illegal.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's We've seen this over and this is the same playbook in every country.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: But just so that you understand as they're taking the lead in all this stuff, it's not dead. It's going to be coming after us. By the way, it's one of the reasons why you need to go to Davidknight dot Gold.
Speaker 1: We can look at.
Speaker 2: Gold, and we can look at silver, and we can look at how they're up big time, silver is breaking out and all the rest of stuff. I don't look at gold as an investment. I look at it as a hedge against CBDC. That's what I'm concerned about. We've never seen anything like this techno fuel that they're lining up. Gold is something that you need to have as a bulwark as a hedge against the coming CBDC and technocracy. So Nattanyelle who instructed the subcommittee to work with the Finance Minister, the Bank of Israel's governor, the tax authority, and the Director General of the Prime Minister's office on a plan. So they got everybody, got the tax people. This is why folks to bring back to America. This is why the eighty thousand new IRS agents, this is why they want to grow. Take the IRS, which had a complete budget of thirteen billion dollars entire budget and give it eighty billion dollars more because it's going to be running through the IRS, to the tax authority as it is in Israel, through the Central Bank, and through the executive branch. Same pattern. They've got this worked out. It's going to be just like we saw off with the lockdowns and all the rest of the stuff, full on tyranny being done in every country at the same time, regardless of the political parties, regardless of their state of philosophies, etc. And so cash crypto, that's a crime because we got to know everything as a matter of fact. Just to underscore that, they're calling it black money. Black money meaning that the government can't track it and that the government cannot identify who's using it. In other words, cash cash. Oh, it's evil, it's black money. They said the same thing about the Internet, the dark web. What's so dark about it? I mean, there's pornography and prostitution and crimes and all that kind of stuff down all the time with the regular Internet. No, the darknet, though, the dark net is something they can't see. And that's why they're calling this money because it's like it's redacted. They can't see it. The staff also recommended reducing as much as possible the use of cash until it is completely canceled within the span of a few years. Reports Israel National News completely canceled cash within the span of a few years. Oh by twenty thirty. You managine twenty twenty nine, something like that. Yeah, that's the plan. That's the plan. You want to know where globalism is going, Let's take a look at Israel or Ukraine. In August of twenty twenty two, Israel to creed new restrictions on cash transactions of businesses that lowered the cap from twenty nine hundred dollars US to fifteen hundred dollars US. Between individuals, limit on cash transactions is lowered from thirteen thousand dollars to just under four thousand. The law also applies to any cash equivalence, and I guess that means things like cryptocurrency. Citizens who purchase an item or a service that costs more than the cap and that split the payments into several smaller transactions to avoid detection face a prison sentence of up to three years. Again, that's called structuring, and they did that even for people taking money out. Then disaster for example, right, he was guilty of being a pedophile when he was a wrestling coach. They knew he was a pedophile, so they put him in Congress. They knew he was a really bad pedophile, so they made him Speaker of the House and kept him there longer than anybody else. And then when it's all started to hit the fan, what they did was they didn't come after him for being a pedophile, even though the judge in his sentencing hearing referenced the pedophilia. They came after him because he took his money out of his own bank account in a way to avoid people questioning it. That's not a crime. I should never be a crime. What Congress should have done, what somebody should have done somewhere at state level, federal level. What they should have removed the statute of limitations on pedophile And you can do that. I mean, look at what happened in New York and in California. And this is one of the reasons why you got some of the you got Steve Tyler, I think the rock musician, you have Donald Trump in New York. And one of the reasons why some of these things have come back that were pretty old, a couple of decades old. Is because these sex allegations were a statute limitation had exceeded the statute of limitations, and they came back and said, we're going to get rid of the statute limitations for a limited time. And so people have got these old things canal litigate again. You had Olivia Hussey and the guy that played Romeo to her Juliette, part of Franco Zephyreli's Romeo and Juliet. They sued one of the movie studios because they said that they were exploited, sexually exploited. They did nude scenes with him and stuff and Romeo and Juliet, and they were underage and they were coerced into doing that type of thing. So you have you can remove the statute of limitations and you can come after people for this kind of stuff. But they didn't do that for Dennis Hastert. Instead, they came after him for what should not be a crime, structuring your withdrawals so that the government doesn't see it. I mean, he's not trying to avoid paying taxes or anything. He's just he wants privacy. But privacy is a crime with these people. Oh, that's black money. You're trying to hide something, and on and on. Offenders and Israel could also be fined ten to thirty percent of the transaction, depending on the announce amount of the transaction.
Speaker 1: And the nature.
Speaker 2: The law will mainly impact the working class, such as handymen, plumbers, and electricians, in addition to small landlords and furniture businesses rights. Another publication in Israel called the Globes. And again they're always, you know, especially Natna, who always at the front of these of wars, injections of these kinds of mark of the beast type of deals like the vaccine I d CBDC, this type of stuff always at the forefront. And this is a mark of the beast, you know. Quite frankly, when you look at it, many people say the Antichrist. But spirit of Antichrist has always been there. It has always been many Antichrist's lower case. The mark of the beast is any kind of mark from a government system that does the types of things to you that it describes as the mark of the beast. And so we have many of these, We have precursors to this. If there's going to be one final one, these are all little ones that are preparing the stage, and so, yes, it is mark of the beast. And yes, it was a mark of the beast when Biden put those mandates through. And just a remind you, Trump had those same mandates for the military and for others. But for the most part, what Biden did was to course people with money. He told the hospitals, you inject all of your employees or we're going to pull all your Medicare and Medicaid away from you. And he told the private companies, you inject all your employees or you're going to lose your government contract. That was the type of thing that I believe that the Trump administration would have done if it was Trump. But Trump already had the order in to mandate the vaccines as soon as they were given FDA approval. And I even said in December of twenty twenty, I said, that's going to be in September of twenty twenty one. How did I know that, Well, because that's when school's starting, That's when they were going to approve it. Anyway, back to this Estate of Israel, it's also working on legislation that will place limits on the amount of cash that private citizens can keep at home. So they're coming after cash as well. Not only are they going to put out this CBDC thing, but they're going to restrict your cash that you keep at home. This is not in the banks, taking the money out. The camp would be placed at fifty three thousand dollars even in foreign currency. Suspicion of keeping cash at home would be grounds for a search warrant in Israel. But even if a citizen holds less than fifty three thousand dollars, they would still be required to report it to the Israeli tax authority and explain the source of the funds. Citizens will be allowed to keep only up to fourteen five hundred dollars in their homes without reporting it. The Law for the Reduction and the Use of Cash is what they call it. That's the title of this The Law for the Reduction and the Use of Cash was designed to change the public's consumption habits and to encourage a switch to digital means of payment. Rights the globes you see. Everything that Trump did in twenty twenty was designed to change the public's habits. It was there to habituate us to lock down. It was there to habituate us to a condition where the government says, your company, your job is just gone, just like that executive order.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 2: But that's okay, because I'm going to give you a little bit of welfare. I'll give you a little bit of universal basic income. The stimulus check was to get you on board with that. How about this, I'll give you some unemployment and I'll give you a stimulus check. Okay, We're good to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was to move the Overton window in people's minds. That's what Trump was doing. And so the good news is, according to mainstream media CNN, inflation has been solved. It cooled last month, which makes a way for them to do more interest rate cuts. Isn't it great? Isn't Bidenomics great? It's such a political line, and they're pretending that this is all true. CNN breathless about how inflation has been defeated and that means that we got more interest rates cuts coming Americans and Federal Reserve officials have news to celebrate, says CNN. Inflation cools significantly last month while giving central bankers more confidence to continue cutting interest rates. Well, we all know that if you know anything about economics, where if you've been paying attention. You know, that's going to fuel inflation, and so that's why we're seeing gold at all time highs. That's why silver is still cheap. As a Kickko says, well, the gold price is rallied from a thirteen year cup and handle breakout at twenty one hundred dollars in March to post thirty eight separate all time highs.
Speaker 1: To play the bond thing. That's an all time high, you know, I mean, what movie was I don't even remember. The recent rise in silver has not garnered much attention. Serves as both a safe haven investment and a key material in industrial applications, as Tony Rdman has said so many times.
Speaker 2: You know, we've talked about that. The photo of all take cells and silver seals and stuff. Silver has rallied more than thirty six percent so far this year to outpace the thirty percent gain in gold. Although gold has recently made headlines, silvers quietly served from just under twenty dollars an ounce last October to a twelve year high of over thirty two dollars an ounce this week, outperforming gold with a stunning gain of sixty five percent within the same eleven month period. The bulk of the demand for silver has been driven by the industrial sector. Silver's usage and solar panels has nearly doubled over the prior year. So what do we look for in terms of a breakout for silver? Well, Jesse Colombo says two days ago published a substack piece Here's when silver will like Goal, he said. I followed up with a related Twitter thread quickly went viral.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: On Tuesday, China cut interest rates and unveiled an extensive stimulus package to boost as struggling economies.
Speaker 1: Not just the election here, folks.
Speaker 2: These announcements sparked a surge in commodities like Goal, silver and copper, bringing any bullish outlook on silver closer to fruition.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: Silver now needs to close above it's thirty two dollars and fifty cent resistance level with strong volume to confirm that the next leg of the bowl market is underway. Once silver clears that thirty two to fifty resistance is likely to surge towards fifty rapidly. He says, I'm focusing on fifty as an intermediate target because it's significant psychological level and the peak that was reached during both the nineteen eighty and the twenty eleven rallies, so it's not unprecedented to get to fifty dollars. At fifty dollars a day is worth a lot less than it was in those previous times. And then finally he looks at gold priced in Swiss francs. He says, he says, it helps me to see what's really happening with gold if I look at it in terms of other currencies other than the US dollar, Because again, when you price, if you want to see what gold is really worth, you look at it in terms of pricing commodities or something like that. Say, you know, how much gold would it taken to buy this thing a certain number of years ago, versus how much gold would it take today versus looking at the constantly manipulated value of the dollar. So he looks at the Swiss franc and he says that he just saw that gold has broken out in terms of its valuation with a Swiss franc, which is one of the last holdouts and all of that stuff. Well, I'll just say again, you know, it's not just what is happening in terms of wealth insurance, but it's also important to keep in mind, what is going to be coming at us with CBDC and the harbor is what we see already happening in Israel. I think that is far more indicative of what's going on. I don't believe anything that's coming out of Canada and the US where they say, well, we're not going.
Speaker 1: To do that at all.
Speaker 2: Real quickly, before we take a break, I've got a lot of comments on here.
Speaker 1: Ratisbro. Thank you very much. I appreciate that. So his post office is filled with free COVID test.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just in listen and we'll send you these things and you can, you know, imagine that you're sick.
Speaker 1: It's just amazing.
Speaker 2: Post office is filled with free COVID test. Election time. The guy who locked us down is up for round two to pacify the masses as before, no la la lockdowns, he said, for the love of the road, Thank you very much, he says, as David said, what the funding percentage is at for the month. Yes, I'll mention it again though seventy seven percent is where we are right now. We didn't move the gauge up, but we'll get that later today. And thank you so much for your support. Really do appreciate that. For the Love of the Road has been a very strong supporters for a very long time, and frequently comments on subscribe start and I'm sorry that I don't respond as much as I should on there Ratisbro covid fears alive and well as my post office is filled with all his free COVID tests. Don't frag me, Bro. When the Amish were asked why they weren't affected by Convid, they responded, we don't watch DV yet having no apps is a goal of mine. I still write checks and use cash. Boden says, I don't use many apps, certainly none of them to pay for things I don't use that I won't use the biometric stuff either. Also says the lockdown didn't work, but the vaccine did. How many millions of people died over that? Con that con that Trump is still selling? Matthew ronson, Oh, the lockdowns had some effects. Johnson got rid of Johnson, didn't it? Jason Barker, I struggle was starting to talk about the vax while in the army because I knew it could land me in trouble. But I could not remain silent. God protected and even blessed my family throughout that time and blessed many other people. Jason with what you did that letter that he sent, and I think we kept his name kind of quiet as to what was coming from. But you know, I mean, they can find stuff out if they really want to. But it's an excellent example that was used by many people. I was told by many people that they used it. I'm starting to sound like Trump. Many many people. I was told by many, many people, But seriously, they did use it. Nurses and other people contacted me and said it was very useful. He laid out several objections that he had religious objections to that and said, you know, this is just an example. Don't copy it. You may or may not have these objections, but it was very useful to a lot of people and worked abstract concepts that surely didn't affect Old Boris Johnson so called happy hour office gatherings. No, that's right, infect Matt Hancock either did lose his job. Tom mcdog David, I feel like every four years were offered a bite from two different poop sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I don't want either of them.
Speaker 2: Howl nine thousand Watson Dancing with the Devil Yeah, the clot shot shuffle, says Matthew ronson Audi Moderator, reading the last time I went in with my mom to one of her medical appointments, I was disgusted at all the hospital employees walking around wearing masks and aping to be happy about it. Yeah, it's like a security blanket, I said. I was absolutely astounded. I've had that happen twice. We went to this one place for a medical checkup and it wasn't the usual doctor that we had, and it was somebody else. It was part of that group, and she came in with a mask, and it's like, all right, let's get this over with quickly. I'm not doing a thing, she says, a doctor wearing a mask? Are you really that stupid? And then I was like, I said, we went to a pharmacy and the person who was filmed prescriptions had a mask on as well. A medical professional is an indoctrinated drug dealer. Yeah, doctors and nurses we just followed otis like the Nuremberg defense Sola Cat nineteen nineteen eighty. The Pope said that he wants people to vote for either Trump or Harris. That's because Rome needs you to consent to continue to be ruled by their puppets.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Well, he's part of the globalist agenda absolutely. I mean, he's even trying to set up a globalist religion.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 2: He went, all religions are the same, Let's have a one world religion. And maybe, you know, maybe I could be co chair with a Dolly Lamba or something.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what he's after.
Speaker 2: Jason Barker, In relation to SIDS, pregnant women are going to have to become recluses for nine months.
Speaker 1: To protect their babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Guard Goldsmith replies, that's the size of it, to be safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Bowden says, Trump built wall, prevented the border crisis and made Mexico pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We all saw that, didn't we. That is in his mind and he thinks that's what happened. Grammy for God, says David. You need to start talking about how Trump is Israel's puppet. Oh yeah, yeah, absolutely. Solo Cat nineteen eighty. Florine and chlorine kill are friendly bacteria, then the enzymes that support digestion and clean up in the body won't get produced. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: M Sellers.
Speaker 2: I feel like one can spend one hundred dollars like we used to spend twenties. Very true. You know, we don't have much time here. I did want to get to this today, and I'll talk about it a little bit more tomorrow. And it is Stevie Nicks. She's got a new single out, you know, Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac. She got a new single act. She said it was inspired by rov Wade. Is her protest thing. She said, quote may be the most important thing I ever do. How about that the great accomplishment of your life is to push for babies to be killed? Well, it wouldn't be the first time that she tried to normalize that.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: The song, this new song is called the Lighthouse.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: It's been in the works since the Supreme Court overturned rov Wade in twenty twenty two. She said, I find it very sad at seventy six years old, but I had to see roev Wade taken away two years ago when I realized the consequences of women's rights vanishing. I watched a lot of news and I was like a sponge and it just went into me. And so she goes and she comes out with this song after two years, and she put a video together with it.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: The video features women and men protesting, its images from past real life protests, scenes of stage ones. For the video, people are of all ages, including pregnant women as well, protesting for their right to kill babies. And she said the symbol of the lighthouse is explained as quote, a beacon of light providing a sense of direction, safety.
Speaker 1: And hope.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Lucifer was the light bearer. The necessity for safe and legal abortion option, she said, is why I had to do this. Well, you know, she has already talked about how she killed her baby so she could be a star. It was a kind of a Faustian bargain with the devil.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Four years ago that she talked about how she had her abortion to pursue her world's mission. She's on a mission. She's a missionary to sell and fantaside. She looked back in her nineteen seventy nine abortion. She believed was it was most It was more important to pursue her world's mission of writing songs than to become a mother. She terminated her child during a relationship with Don Henley of the Eagles, after deciding that it would have been impossible to continue working with the band if she had had other obligations. If it wasn't for that abortion, I'm pretty sure there would have been no Fleetwood Mac.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: There's just no way that I could have had a child then working as hard as we work constantly, and there was a lot of I was doing a lot of drugs, and I just had to walk away. Nick's maintained that performing remain the most important part of her life. Asked what would happen if she had to stop singing, she replied, well, it would kill me. It just isn't singing. It's that I would never perform again, that I would never dance across the stages of the world again. I'm not even four years ago, at seventy two, willing to give up my career. You see, in the last days, people become lovers of self. How many of you have known the love of a child. How many of you who've known that love would give it up to be a celebrity. Just the saddest thing. Tomorrow we'll talk a little bit more about this, but it is really a sign of the times, and it is a sign of how our society has fallen that somebody like this would be elevated and celebrated, have a good.
Speaker 8: Day, the common man.
Speaker 2: They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 1: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 2: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com