Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one? Me neither there. See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll just passed over. God.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: It was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed out over the top of US.
Speaker 3: Ninety one one.
Speaker 4: You just called up to me before rest.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes. He is to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 5: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. I hope you're all doing well this week. I'm Nick Hunter and it's the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight, we have blessed with the company of David Lovegrow and he comes to us from New South Wales in Australia. He has a couple of experiences for us, starting off with a childhood encounter from nineteen sixty five and an unusual meeting with an extremely beautiful redhead girl with very strange green eyes that told him she was not from Earth. David's experience was also included in Paul Wallace's book Echoes of Eden. David is a man of many talents and he runs the Viking Superpower's YouTube channel, which covers everything from the paranormal, spirituality and the mythology of the ancient Northern World and other cultures. David is a Viking age expert, a kung Fu master, and holds a Master of Arts degree in visual art. David is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com Forward slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on the show. Hello Dave, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Heither Nick. It's a very nice to be here.
Speaker 4: And you're calling from New South Wales in Australia.
Speaker 1: Yes, I certainly am from sunny northern New South Wales up nearby and Bay. Very beautiful part of the.
Speaker 4: World, wonderful stuff, a beautiful partner the world. Indeed, now you have some experiences you're going to be sharing us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the beginning for me, I didn't really I didn't know about flying sources until probably I saw the movie The Day the Earth Stood Still when I was a little fella and probably about five, and this is in the early sixties. Had a great impact on me. I think that movie started something as far as being open to this subject. But I remember I didn't have any kind of need to make up stories about it. I didn't sort of think, oh, I wish a flying saucer would come and see me. I was actually sort of terrified of the idea, and looking back that movie doesn't seem all that scary now, but it was very scary for us in the sixties, and several years ago I had this sudden recall of something that happened to me a little bit later after I saw that movie, probably about ninety sixty five. There was a period I I knew exactly when I've lived in this particular house in Brisbane, and there was a period between nineteen sixty four and ninety sixty seven, and I would you know, at that time, I would have been between five and nine years old. So this memory came back to me really strongly, and I actually told my wife about it. I said, I remembered something that happened to me as a kid that it hasn't exactly been lost, but so long ago. I hadn't thought about it for a long time. But I remember hiding in my bed as a little guy, pulling the sheets over my head and being quite terrified because I could hear a flying saucer outside my window. And what I remembered was this buzzing sound and it was very loud. And I lived in a place in Brisbane, the Archerfield Aerodrome, which was it used to be a US fighter base during the Sycmal War and the Australian Rural Australian Air Force used it, so we had all sorts of aircraft, and I was very, very interested in aircraft, so I knew the sounds of these old planes that the beatle around, you know, big old twin engine transports and lots of small planes used to fly at that time, and so I was I sort of knew the sounds of all the aeroplanes. And we had a few what we call revheads around the area that would rev their motors up, you know, for an hour or so, revving tuning their cars. But this particular sound was like nothing I'd heard before, and I just knew it was a flying sourcer, but I didn't actually see it. I didn't see a light. From my memory, it was morning. I sort of see daylight when I think back, but it could have been a little earlier than that. But the feeling was I really hope they don't find me, you know, I felt like they were looking for me. So that stayed with me. And then years later, when this memory came back, I was pondering this and it suddenly hit me that maybe maybe I'd just been put back into bed, rather than you know, them being out there looking for me, which is what I thought when I was a kid, maybe something else had gone on. So I just happened to be in Brisbane this particular day just after that. And I'm an artist as well as a writer, and I've done workshops at a library showing kids how to do comics and manga, so the Japanese comics. And I realized that I was very close to that old house. So I just drove around there to see this house that I'd had been for three years, but it was a particularly happy place. And then it occurred to me, I wonder if there's ever been any kind of UFO activities around this particular place. So the first search I did straight away, an article from the Carrier Mail newspaper, which is the main newspaper in Brisbane, came up. Nineteen sixty five, I think it was May, and there was this family who the mother and this little girl it was about seven, had been woken in the early morning by a great big light and the mother had gone outside and seen this glowing, bright orange craft and it was just sort of floating about one hundred meters from the house, and then it sort of winked out and appeared on the outside of this big gum tree. And then I had these rays coming sort of above it, moving in an unusual pattern, and they were Dutch people, and I remember that it was a Dutch name, so I thought, wow, that's pretty cool. I wonder where they lived. So I started making some inquiries, just you know, I like talking to people who went to some of the local shops, looked for somebody pretty old, and it's when old gentleman said, oh, yes, I know that family. Actually, because it's a Dutch name, it was a bit unusual. The sister's still living down the road here, and I was like wow. So I said how could I contact her? And he goes, I'll just go down and knock on the door. I thought that was a bit rude, but he insisted. He said, no, she's a really nice lady, easy going. Just go down knock on the door. So I went down and they had a big fence and there was an intercom, so I buzzed that. I said, look, I'm terribly sorry. I don't like to be a stranger and just appear, but you know, and I told her basically about the article and how I was interested. She welcomed me in and made me a cup of tea some biscuits, and we started chatting to chatting about this episode. And then she said to me, you know it landed up the back here. Oh that's not in the paper. She said, look, come back tomorrow and I'll take you up to where it landed. So next day I came around, she took me up. It was like what we call paddocks in Australias, you know, fields which I've had cows in them, whatever, And she had actually triangulated this old farmhouse and there was a body of water down a hill on the other side and back to her house, and she said, this is the exact spot. And it had been grass and you know, just like an open paddock, but now there was lots of trees. But I could see clearly there was still a denuded area, just a little tiny bushes, but a ring, you know, just as she said. And she told me all about how this ring had been there for years apparently, and people had come from all over the world researchers. I think there was a famous American researcher in the sixties. I don't think it's John Mack. I think it's before him. But anyway, there was all these people had come. I have now really fine records of these people. But I ended up talking to on the phone to the young girl, and I also talked to the older brother, and they told me what their mum had told them, that this craft was not just orange, but it was sort of cycling through from super bright white to like an electric blue Perlo. Apparently the whole it was like lit up like daylight outside. The girl told me that she'd woken up in her bed and couldn't get out of bed. She'd sort of felt around the wall, and the wall went right around the bed, and so she started to cry in fear. And the next thing she was in her actual bed, but her head was down the wrong way. And then her mom came in. She said, I'll get your glass of water. There a mum like thing to do. And then mom goes out. And then suddenly, like Close Encounters of the third kinds, it's just the whole house got brightly lit up by this bright orange light. So mom says, you stay there, darling, and she goes out, and she's standing there in wonder looking at this thing. So and this was a Dutch lady who come from New Guinea, didn't speak much English, really didn't want to tell anybody about this whole thing, so I think she was a very good witness. In the end, I said to the girl lady, you know, do you think you're actually on that craft? Do you think you're maybe not in your bed when you first woke up and the wall was right around your bed And there was a pause, and she said, yes, I know what you're saying. She said, I have thought that. So yeah. I then thought, well, like maybe I was on there too, you know, maybe they had just put me back in bed and I was just coming too out of the hypnosis or whatever they do, which is you know, it's quite well chronicled. So that was interesting for me because I hadn't been particularly a UFO fanatic. I've always been really interested in sci fi and I like the UFO subject, but at that time, you know, several years ago, I wasn't into it. But I got right into it after that, started really reading and researching, and then fast forward a couple more years, another ancient memory came to me. So essentially what happened was, once again it was like a window and my memory opened up, and they do say, as I'm sixty six, so they do say as people get into their late fifties sixties, often their youth starts to come back in a lot of detail. And I was once a nurse, and I noticed this amongst older people, that they would just have these incredible, clear memories of being little kids. And they told me, you know, I just remember, I'm starting to really remember things about my youth that have been gone for a long time. So it came back to me something pretty extraordinary that it would have been one is seventy. I really do believe it was nineteen seventy eight. So I think about the job I had. I remember I was a surfy I remember hair was quite long, and that sort of happened about nineteen seventy eight. I started surfing late seventy six, but my hair grew gradually and I coffee shops were a new thing in Australia at that time, and there was a little coffee shop in this big shopping center in Brisbane, in Tripoli shopping town West Big Westfield. So I remember, I clearly remember sitting down at this table and they brought me out of coffee and it was just all quite a novel experience. I'd only ever really drank instant coffee. And next thing, this extraordinarily beautiful young woman, so imagines me I was twenty, comes up to the table and she's really well dressed. She wasn't sort of the type of girl that I would hang out with, you know, surfer girls, you know, always wore surf type clothes. But she was well dressed. I don't think it was a suit, but it was unusual in big city clothing, and very very pretty in a strong Scandinavian sort of way. And the thing that amazed me was her eyes. She had these unnatural green eyes, like it was a not just like an Irish green. They are actually not glowing. But you know those green lenses that came along later, so I'll tell you about that, But people started using lenses in the late eighties to change their eye color. But at that time I'd never seen such eyes before. And she said to me, may I sit with you? And that was really like, wow, this is unusual. Usually, really gorgeous girls don't just rock up and say can I sit with you? So I said yes, of course, and she sat there and she said, you're a very handsome young guy, I would like to make love to you. And I'm like, really, it just was too forward, you know. It was like, you know, I was a pretty wild, adventurous young guy, but still it was like, what's going on here? And I said, well, sure, you know, let's going back to my place. And you know, my place wasn't too far away, and she said, oh no, not right now. And then I said where are you from? And I thought this must be a girl from Sydney, because we used to think that girls from Sydney were really forward and really fun. But you know, a different sort of girl, much more sophisticated and modern and you know, free. So she's I said, from Sydney. She said, no, I'm not from Sydney. I'm not from around here. Okay, well where are you from? And she looks me dad in the eye says I'm not from this earth. And i'd actually been a nurse for a couple of years, and I thought, like, there's this girl, you know, escaped from the clinic. So I don't remember what I said next, but I would have got really cautious with that what I said to her. She said, look, I'll cut to the chase I'm not from here. I'm from somewhere other than the Earth. I want you to come with me. The Mothership is meeting me to pick me up. I've been on a mission. The Mothership's coming to meet me down at Redland Bay. I'm sure I was Redland Bay, but I used to surf and Redland Bay is one of the places we used to go and to get the ferry too, Stradbroke Island where some great ways were, so I knew the area. And she said, you know, the mothership's coming to get me, and if you've got the courage to come down just Saturday, you can come with us, specifically with me, and be with me. And I was, you know, gobsmacked, going wow, this girl is so hot. She really was a great beauty, and yet it sounded like she was nuts. And she said to me, you can't be concerned about your family and friends. You're going to be away for quite a long time. And I said, well, you're going to bring me back, and she said, yeah, we'll bring you back, but you'll be away for a fair while. So you've got to leave behind any girlfriend. You've got your parents, your family, your friends. And I was starting to take her seriously, as bizarre as it may seem, and I thought, nah, no, I just this is too much. You know, if this is real, I just can't do it. You know, I just can't leave everybody behind. As much as I'd love to go into space spend some time with this beautiful girl, I can't really see myself being happy for too long doing that. And then I thought, maybe, you know, if she's a prankster, she could It's possible, quite possible. I suppose she could have been pulling a prank. But the problem is those eyes. When I started thinking about this again and remembering at the time, I thought, these eyes are impossible. But when I remembered this and started to recall the details, I started searching. You know, when did colored contacts come into Australia. And it turns out they weren't here until about nineteen eighty seven. They had been developed in the States, like in Hollywood earlier, I think as early as like the early seventies, but they were handpainted and they were very rare, and you know, I thought, well, could this girl have been to the States, you know, could a family be wealthy and she got some of these colored lens and she's just having a bit of fun. So there is that, I mean, there is that to be skeptical, but it seems sort of a long shot. So that story, and there's another aspect to this I wanted to bring up well fast forward again until fairly recently, maybe maybe two years ago. I'm somebody that when I get a b in my bonnet, when I get interested in the subject, I really go deep. And I'd spent you know, a number of years really listening to heaps and heaps and heaps of testimonies of people who'd seen UFOs, who'd encountered beings. Yeah, I'd really done my research. And one of the cases that's obviously very well known to most people in the scene is the Frederick Valentich disappearance in Victoria, and that happened in nineteen seventy eight. Took off from I think it was Morabin Airport, flying to King Island, disappears and those who know the case, which is probably most of your listeners, it was pretty extraordinary. What he was communicating to the air traffic control I think it was Melbourne and what he saw, you know, he said, it's not an aircraft, it's circling me. It's definitely not an aircraft. It's playing with me, and then there's this great grinding, metallic noise and then that's the end. And they never found his aircraft. So that's a very famous case. And you know, I'd thought about it for quite a long time, and then it just suddenly hit me that it happened in nineteen seventy eight and that he was twenty, and I, you know, I bet that it was nineteen seventy eight, when I was twenty that this beautiful girl approached me. So then I thought, wait a minute. Frederick Valentich had been an officer in the Royal Australian Air Force Air Training Corps and I had been an officer in the Royal Australian Air Force Air Training Corps and he'd stuck with it, and I decided to leave after school, or could have remained in and become a reserve officer. I would have held the rank of a pilot officer, but I went on to sort of nonation careers and then I just got this eerie feeling. I thought, what if that mothership she was talking about was real and it was the one who grabbed him Because we were virtually the same guys, you know, young. He was a good looking guy, dark headed, sort of twenty year old. I was a blonde, you know, good looking, surfy, and we were both aviation nuts with significant experience, as young guys can have, you know, not the actual part. He was an actual pilot. I used to teach aviation and really into it. It's a funny thing to make that connection, but I just felt that somehow added a little bit of weight to my feeling that perhaps that girl was real, and which immediately led me to think, well, who was she? Who are we dealing with here? And you know, that's the story. That's my two experiences, which you might call that first one, when I was a kid hearing the flying saucer, I guess you call it a close encounter of the second kind, where you know, I didn't see anything, but I heard something. If it was real, I can't prove that this one with the girl, well, that could have just been close encounter with a really funny prankster, close encounter with a girl who was a little bit mentally unstable, or it could have been an actual close encounter with a humanoid, beautiful person not from the Earth.
Speaker 4: I must admit Dave, you know that is a strange connection. I mean, on service yet we have meet into people all the time. But you meet a girl with green eyes. I mean that, in itself, I believe is rare. I think it's only two or three percent of the world's population of me green eyes, So that in itself is a chance of running to a green eyes. I'm sure they're out there listening right now. It's a rare eye color. One thing I do have on this show is people have these strange encounters with other people which sometimes they think they could be from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Not just green eyes either. They weren't just I've got green eyes. My family's quite Irish and southern Scottish and these you know when you I don't know, you've probably always been aware of people having colored contacts, but in the seventies it was like, we've never seen it. So for me it was like, what's with this girl's eyes? They weren't just a normal human rare green. They were really emerald green. And I'll just chuck this in for what it's worth. But the Nordic brand of alien, the very humanoid, good looking, very good looking, often quite tall alien being that people report. Seeing I found an article that some people say that they don't have pupils and that they were contacts to sort of give them a pupil, and you know, maybe that, you know, if it was real, maybe that's what was going on.
Speaker 4: It's very possible. I mean, when you have that, when you throw in the whole Frederick into the equation as well, which would seem I mean, I think his experience was and I think it was in the October, rough about the October of seventy eight. But it is very strange that he's still missing now, isn't he. I mean, that's what forty five years ago that he's been missing. For all these similarities between you at the time and Frederick.
Speaker 1: Not many, not many young people have been officers in the rural Australian Air Force, their training corps. You know, it was a bit of a it was pretty tough to get that rank. You know, we really earned our rank. And yeah, that's what struck me that he was one. And when I'd hit me, I thought, yeah, I was too, I was the same age. It just it's like a profile, like let's pretend that this girl was really an alien, that she really did have a mothership picking her up. It looks like they might have been looking for good breeding twenty year olds who had air mindedness, as they used to call it, basemindedness. I'd always been really, really into the NASA, the space race and the astronauts. You know, I would have jumped at the chance to be an astronaut.
Speaker 4: And imagine if you had taken her up just saying that she was from somewhere else. Imagine if you had gone you know where, and where would you be what would you be doing?
Speaker 1: Now? Well, that's exactly right. James Fox's amazing documentary about happenings in South America. It's really incredible stuff. All there's testimony from these people. He actually goes to this little town in South America and it's talking to people. They go, oh, yeah, I remember that, I saw it. I saw a plast of the sky and everyone knows these aliens are run around in somebody's yard and really far out things happened. And somewhere in that mix, I'm sure it was his documentary, but either the father or the mother of a young guy who went missing, very similar to Frederick Valantiche's case, actually appeared to the mother in a sort of a weird light. A couple of months later, and he was wearing I think he was an Air Force guy. I think he was actually a fighter pilot, but he was still wearing his uniform. But he appeared to his mother when he's in the lounge room and said, look, don't be worried, mam. I'm okay. You know, I can't tell you where I am. Amazing things are happening, but I'm safe. Okay, I'm all right, and then it sort of blinked out, So it was basically a report of some kind of communication that was given to the mum to help her feel better. It sort of struck me that he was also like an Air Force guy.
Speaker 6: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot Com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unex network dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku NXDB. Follow our Facebook group onex Network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's new, It's.
Speaker 1: The x x X.
Speaker 4: When you were telling me by the green Eyed Girl, it reminded me of there was this a UFO legend in Japan. I don't know if you've ever heard of it. Apparently happened in eighteen hundred something, quite famous in UFO law. It's basically this woman that comes ashore in this UFO looking object.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it just kind of reminded me that.
Speaker 1: H yes, yeah, you're right. Yeah. The other cultures that don't speak English, they have a lot of things locked up in their languages, don't They a lot of things that we don't get at. Two things I just remember as we're talking, I remember thinking when the girl said come with me to the mother ship. I remember one of the first things that went through my head was that she could be like, not really as hot chick, but she could be this like a technical monster. And then when I get true he me or something. And I remember thinking that and thinking, oh god, you know this is this is this is dangerous. And I also remember when I was I walked away. I wish I could go back there again. I'd say, listen, babe, you know, let me feel you, let me feel your hand, let me kiss you, let me sense what you are, and ask them more questions, pointed questions about it all. But I didn't. I sort of chickened out and headed off because I was frightened over and I had this distinct feeling I was being followed or watched, and I remember thinking, there's going to be some tall Scandinavian looking dude with like pure white hair and a really straight fringe, you know, like a like I said of a Midwich cuckoo's look, really pale eyes, you know, in an alley or somewhere. It was going to grab me a couple of them and drag me into a limousine or I moved. I got home pretty quick, and I remember being really wary for a while, thanking God, I hope they don't come for me. Like, Okay, we tried it the nice way. You said, no, no, You're just going to come whether you like it or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might have some grains to be a little concerned. It could be like a siren type situation. You know where you're you're being drawn to the beautiful woman and then your your feet is in their hands.
Speaker 1: And it's a very classic, very elf type story, you know, very typical of Icelanders have lots of stories about young guys getting you know, seduced by ELFs or you know, the holder folk, the hidden people, and sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't. And you know, Scots and the Irish and the Welsh have a lot of stories like this, and sometimes the fairies aren't very nice. They actually are monsters.
Speaker 4: I did touch a little bit about this on introduction, but Dave is actually Dave Lovegrove. Now hopefully you've heard of Dave. He's on YouTube, he's on Facebook, and he runs the Viking Superpower Dave, do you want to tell us a little bit because you've been on quite the journey the last few weeks.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, I've just come back from what I called my Viking Superpowers research Tour twenty twenty four. I should make a T shirt, but it was essentially the trip of a lifetime because I became fascinated with the Viking age pretty much nineteen seventy three nine seventy four, so it's fifty years and red heaps as a teenager, and then when I left school, I remember discovering that the Icelander's modern Icelandic language is for all intents and purposes, old Norse, you know, the language that was spoken in the Viking Age. People now, being Internet nerds, often like to argue about they don't pronounce it the same way. It's this and that, but honestly, you know, for the average person, you're not going to really tell the difference. And I can literally read sagas from written in the mid twelve hundreds and thirteen hundreds that are about the Viking Age, which was another two three hundred years earlier. I can just read them straight out because I started learning Icelandic back then. In nineteen seventy six, I bought a little book Teach Yourself Icelandic, and then pretty soon I found out there was a linguo phone course which cost the earth. It cost me a heap of money in nineteen seventy six money, but I was dedicated, and I've still got that old course with a little black forty five IRPM records. The books are looking pretty worse for wear, but I've stuck at it, and this trip was something I'd been wanting to do for all those years to finally go to Scandinavia and Iceland. And I've been close, but I had actually got there. And when I turned sixty. I'm sixty six now, so it was six years ago. I remember looking at the kitchen window and I went, burden you afore my stories. But I've had a lot of paranormal and unusual experiences in my life. I also had a near death experience when I was twenty two, which was really pretty radical, and experienced a lot of unusual things after that. But looking at the kitchen window, just turned sixty and I thought, you know what, I'm sort of I'm sort of so old now that doesn't really matter what anyone thinks. I'm going to write a book about what I know to be the truth about life, about unusual abilities and things that people on Wiki and ted talks and that will say, how this is just impossible. Science knows better, this is only rat bags believe these things. But I know they're real, you know. So I thought, I'm just going to tell my story for what it worth. That was going to be called The Portal Superpowers, So I had a channel for a while called the Portal, and it's sort of based upon my discoveries. I'm a Chinese kung fu teacher. Some people would call me a master. I've been doing that thirty years. And there's a sort of a The rear brain in humans is where we connect to what you might call the great mind, can be called the lizard brain or the animal mind. But it's the mind that doesn't think, doesn't call itself. Dave doesn't worry about time, money, status, It's just is and that brain is like a gateway, a portal to powers and abilities and the great everything. To get cosmic about it. But anyway, I started that project and I got a long way with it, and I met some really amazing people, got to interview some very famous people in this field. I called Colonel John Alexander, who was the inspiration for the Men's There at Goats movie. And you know, even in the nineteen eighty he was in a colonel in the American Army and he was sort of one of the guys in charge of finding out where the psychic abilities are real and remote viewing and all these unusual abilities and fascinating man and you know, he's also had a lot of UFO experience, has written a book about UFOs and about all these other things. So I got to interview people like him. And then just another good friend, Jane, who has had a lot of abduction experiences and she's written a book about that. I said to her one day, there's this really cool guy called Paul Wallace, so I keep seeing on YouTube who writes he was been a Church of England minister and now for thirty five years, and his thing is looking at the Bible, especially the ancient Hebrew and ancient Greek and retranslating passages that seem to indicate that the stories are not really about God a lot of the time, they're about these powerful people. Is alo him. I'm sure some of your listeners are going, oh yeah, I know about that. So I became fascinated because you know, it's a long story. But I was actually a Christian pastor for a little while after the near death experience, so I've been involved in a lot of different things, but I started getting right into that and then this sort of when the COVID lockdowns happened twenty nineteen, I think it was to my wife. I've never got as far as I should have got with Icelandic. I'm going to get back into that. So I started, well, we were lockdown. I started really studying Icelandic with a passion, and then began reading Saga's I've got a lot of Sargas. But I started reading the Edits, which is the story of the Norse myths, of stories about Odin and Freyer and Thor and you know, characters that everyone knows either from comics or from the movies, the Marble movies. And because of Paul Wallace's influence, so I thought, and another Italian guy, Moro Biglino, who's amazing scholar, and he used to translate the Bible for the Vatican, believe it or not, and he's found the same stuff as Paul Wallace, the Church of England and stuff. So I thought, that's interesting. I wonder if that's in these Viking stories of the gods, And straight away bam, there it was that, you know, the mistranslation of words. The word heaven in English often says, you know, for and Oden the Asia, the gods went up to heaven to have a meeting. But the word is human and it literally means up above the sky. It literally means out of space. It's clear that that what it means, and it's connected to other words which sort of means planets and stars, but it's not talking about the separate spirituality. So then I found that the word gods is sometimes used, but the most common word is Asia, which means the family of people that came from Asia Minor who are incredibly powerful and mind blowing. When they decided to leave Asia Minor, Turkey and Anatolia move up through France, Russia, Saxony, you know, northern Germany, up into Scandinavia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and they set up and the people were just so wowed by them and their amazingness. Now, these stories are written mostly by a guy called Snorri Sturluson who wrote back in about twelve the early twelve hundreds. He was an Icelandic chieftain, and a lot of people into the Norse things sort of say, oh, he was a Christian, and he wrote all this stuff about how the gods weren't really God's, they were these super powerful beings who took on the names of these old stories, these names of gods. But they're wrong too. I've been researching that for quite a while, and I've talked to you know, my Icelandic professor friend Ardaman, Jakobson armand Jacobs and we'd say so, and lots of other authority of people. And so that's why I went to Iceland and Scandinavia this time, is I just wanted to look into what's really the truth here and there's there a hidden story. And from the day I hit Denmark, I just every single day I learned things that were mind boggling. And obviously I saw I needed to see the Viking ships. I just loved the Viking ships. I love the sort of Viking Viking stuff, you know, I like the TV series is great, all the stuff to do with Vikings. But I kept on coming across tantalizing clues to something else, and with this idea in mind that the so called gods had actually come up from Turkey. And then I discovered the Bronze Age, which I'd always known about. I've got books about the Bronze Age of Scandinavia and what they call sun crosses. There's these circles were crosses in them, and these amazing rock basically carvings on massive rock thousands of carvings of people and ships and animals. But then there's these people often with a large willie for what a better word, William balls d and b as my wife would call them, with these looks like shields. But then when you look at it, think it's not really a shield. But I started noticing in artifacts in Denmark, and then when I went up to Sweden, I'd see other artifacts like this with symbol constantly seeing either concentric circles or these sun processes and often combined together. And it's just the mystery kept deepening. And then I met my friend Carl, who lives up the west coast of Sweden, and he took me, to believe it or not, these two landforms near a huge lake called Vanern and these these are basically these sheer cliffs that rise out of the the plane and the major ones almost circular in nature, and then the one beside it's sort of almost triangular, and then there's another little one. And you wouldn't believe what the name of these things are. I'll tell you what they are first, that they are these plateaus, but they belonged to the Swedish royal family and they've belonged to them since the year dot. There's a little museum up there and it states that Odin and Thor and the gods the Asia came there from Turkey and set up there. And you know what the name of these landforms is as Guard and Valhalla, right. That's the big one is called Asgard, which means the home of the gods, right, And then the next one's called Valhalla, which is the famous the place the warriors go when they die and they feast and fight until Ragnarok comes, you know, the final battle. And there's a little landform in sort of in between and to one side, and it's called Odin's Lookout. And I just it was like, why have I never heard about this? And we checked this place out and we found these ancient really hard to understand what they were buildings. It was super really ancient looking, massive stones built but almost like bunkers, but were super thick walls. You know, the walls were like six to ten feet thick with just a little room inside. And obviously a lot of them had fallen down, but they're all hidden away in the forest. And we found all sorts of weird metals lying around on the trails and different places. So that led me when I went to Oslo to Norway, and I had incredible good luck to get to go on a Viking ship. The museum that I'd always dreamed of going to was closed where they have these two ancient Viking ships, the Gokstad and the Osberg Ship. But I'd made a friend in Denmark at Roskild where they have all these ancient ships and there's these guys building ships all the time. And I met a guy called Today who's pretty much the same age as me, and he's the master shipbuilder, and we became really friendly and we had this amazing chat about a lot of the same stuff we're into. And he wrote to me when I was in Oslo and said, look, sorry the museums closed, but I can I've radioed this Viking ship, the Iceberg Ship replica, and these guys are sailing a couple of hours south of You can get yourself down there. They want to see you. So I went all the way down, took a few trains and buses and ended up on this Viking ship. Spent the day of these guys and took lots of photos and chatted about everything. So then I went to Iceland, and everywhere in Iceland I kept on finding these same rings and circles. Perhaps it's not too long winded, but in as Guard Snorri says that Asgard was in Troy, which is the famous you know, the Trojan Wars, the city of Troy, which was rediscovered one hundred and fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: Maybe always was believed that it was just a fable, and then this one particular guy went and just followed what the ancient Greek stories said and he found it.
Speaker 1: So I looked at Troy from the air on a satellite and it was this big, concentric ring. It's just like I've been seeing all through Scandinavia. And then when I came in Iceland, you know, I got to see the ancient sagas I had. I met my friend, professor Jacobson as the head of Old Norse studies at the university, and then another professor, Professor Gunmargson, who showed me a couple of these ancient books eating this snorer Eda the story with all the gods in I saw pretty much the original, which is super cool. And then went back to Denmark and I went through the National Museum there and there was so much Bronze Age stuff, and then it all clicked us and they thought, wait a minute, Like all these Bronze Age artifacts and rock carvings looked to me to be basically telling the story of what this. You know, the Viking Age story says that these gods went to Scandinavia, but they didn't go there in the Viking Age. They went there well before it. They went there BC, you know, maybe a thousand BC. And so I just that's what my project is, just working all this out using my artistic power, because I'm a trained artist, you know, looking at all these ancient artifacts where we don't have literacy from them, but we've got all these pictures which are open to interpretation, using my ability with reading Icelandic to delve deeply into the sagas to find meanings that have been missed. And I do think that these were visitors from somewhere very high tech a couple of thousand years ago, set up in the Middle East and around that area, and then spread out to different parts of the world. My thing is to track down what they're up to in ancient Scandinavia and northern Europe. Perhaps they're still here.
Speaker 4: And I think for anyone that has an interest in UFOs and the paranormal, especially if you're interested in kind of the Ancient Aliens TV show, there is certainly much to learn on Dave's channel. He's just not an armchair researcher. He literally goes to these places, don't.
Speaker 1: You Yes, And I'll be going a lot more. I came back, like happens, with a lot of these things. I came back with such a clear vision I wanted to jump on the next jet back I'll go to get back there. But I gathered so much great information. And I'm making a whole series of videos this week and the next couple of weeks relating all these ideas. And I'm writing a book. It'll be called Viking Superpowers probably or something like The Way of Asgard. So it's about the Viking gods and the myths and sagas. But looking at it from with this lens of you know, what's become basically a truth that the Earth's been visited and been visited for many thousands of years, it appears, and this is being admitted by authorities finally, And so I feel pretty lucky to be into this because I reckon it's the cutting edge of what's going on in the world. This is this is an ancient, ancient story that's finally being revealed. Also as a because you know, of my age, growing up in the sixties and seventies, my whole life, this subject's being poo poohed, you know, and interested in this. People think, well, you're a bit eccentric. But if you're really interested, they think you're not quite the full quid. But people have stuck at it dogmatically, and there's great people like yourself making terribly interesting podcasts about all this. And now we're finally being proved not big crackpots. And I did mention to you that my professor friend, who wrote a wonderful book called The Troll Inside You the Paranormal in the early Middle Ages in Iceland, he's, you know, he's the world's great expert on the subject of the sagas, particularly interested in the paranormal. And when we met, he told me that he thinks that my ideas are cutting edge. He was, he was quite adamant. He said, no, don't don't let anybody call you a crack part. He says, I think the way you're thinking is cutting edge. It's evant garde. You know, I really like what you're doing. He wasn't saying, yes, I believe everything you say, Tove, but he was saying, you know, I'm open, I follow your channel. I really like the way you're thinking, and I think it's got legs. Basically you're saying there is something to.
Speaker 4: It, and I totally agree with him on that. And there are people with poo poo stuff like this, as you said, ignore them, ignore them, you know, and is to go to our listeners as well. If there's something that you're passionate about and you have a believe.
Speaker 1: In, do it.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure you know our listeners. We have a lot of listeners in Scandinavia and I'm sure they really appreciate the work you're doing, Dave, bringing these stories to light because there's always that slight language barrier. And I implore people to pay a visit to Viking Superpowers on YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely fast, thanks n.
Speaker 4: He's investigating the reality of human physical and paranormal superpowers and paleo contact in a traditional spirituality and mythology of the ancient Northern world. And who's that it's such a connection? Isn't there. It's fair enough here in the famous accounts of today, but we really need to look into our past, you know, our ancestors and our cultures, because they've always been here and then they pop up in accounts and law all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, it's it's astounding, you know, as you would know. Well, the more you get into this subject, the more you find things you think, whoa, that's really incredible. Like I'll tell you one fact, this blew my mind. You're being an Englishman, you'd know the Anglo Saxon Chronicle. I do you do know it? Well? The entry for the year seven ninety three. I hope I got that right. It's either seven ninety three or seven ninety seven, when the official start of the Viking Age. I'm pretty sure it's ninety three. But anyway, this Anglo Saxon chronicler, he says, you know, this year the pagan Norseman started to harry our Christian kingdom. So basically paraphrasing, but he says the year started out with great sheets of light rushing through the air and great fiery dragons. I mean, does that conjure up UFOs To? I says, I went, whoa, like great sheets of light flying through the air, fiery dragons, you know, orange bright things. That's pretty good description of the sort of stuff. Even we moderns who are used to aviation and science fiction would say, well, yeah, it was like a great bright, super bright thing racing an incredible speed. So that's the Anglo Saxon Chronicle. That's literally the start of the Viking Aid. According to British histories, when they first hit Lin, it.
Speaker 4: Was a case of that they were basically just saying what they'd seen and what they're connected to. It's the same when the ancients talk about fiery chariots in the sky. It's the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: That's it. You know that there's always been this mythologization of stories to say, well, this is the ancestors just having a big fantasy trip, making a religion, simple minded peasants, primitives, hunters. You know. The latest thing that's been going on for quite a while is to say that a lot of the spirituality of the ancients was because they're all tripping on drugs. You know, they're all tripping on some kind of mushrooms or paiete or whatever. But being a child of the sort of sixties and seventies and having seen a lot of people get into drugs, and especially you know that's the heavy stuff, but people taking psychedelics and whatever to try and find the meaning of life, man, and that sort of thing. I don't really buy that as the whole reason. I think it could have something to do with it. But they often say that the berserkers were just tripping on mushrooms. But I don't know what sort of mushrooms these people have tripped on. But the mushrooms generally don't turn people into you just crazy savage fighters.
Speaker 4: It's not quite the opposite.
Speaker 1: In fact, it's not really what you think of. And the major museum in Denmark, in Copenhagen, the National Museum, they have this really popular wow for the family sort of things. You sort of walk into this mystical purple blue light and there's all these poppies growing everywhere, and there's the sham and this lady Shaman's talking about how she mixes up the secret broth and then people see the gods and see things, and it's sort of an easy thing, like the old what are you tripping on?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You know people still do that type of thing. What she's having it must be your mind's not working properly. But a lot of the best accounts are not from people who are tripping. They're from people in charge of air bases and generals and police on patrol and you know, fighter pilots and airline pilots, all these sort of cool rational people. And I do believe the same thing with the past. I just don't buy that they were all it's all just a lot of bollocks from people who are tripping, and anybody asked went, wow, yeah, you're right man. You know your trippy vision must be like the reality of the gods. Sure, maybe, but there's also a really good possibility that they were just as intelligent as us and they were putting down what they literally saw, And that's sort of what I'm on about. Can be amazed the detail in these Bronze age rock carvings. There's some astounding stuff in there, and my artist, comic book artist's brain looks at and goes, yep, that's a ship for sure. I've even found what has to be, you know, shoeprints, as if people who never wore shoes have like gone, what's that? You know, they've seen somebody's big shoeprint in the mud, and they've drawn it and carved it on a rock because it was obviously a very strange thing from these people who can fly, and here they see in the sky and it came down and they you know, the interesting thing with the Viking heads, it's really a story not only of the exploits of you know, really pretty out there god's stories at times, which I'm not saying it's all extraterrestrials. There's a lot of it that just seems to be ancient folks stories, but they literally say they they bred with the people. They came a big part of their thing, you know, Odin and his crew, almost like Genghis Khan. They seem to be really into mating with all the people wherever they went. And there's this really strong Indo European tradition of the sky Father and the Earth Mother, and it's always like, yeah, that's the people thought that the gods mated with, usually the upper class and you know, the royal families and whatever. So they could say, yeah, we're half God, and so that's why you should a biask us. We're not just ordinary people. But that's what the stories are saying. That they that was a big part of their mission seemed to be to put their genetics into the human race. You know, these stories are found all over the world. So yeah, that's pretty interesting enough.
Speaker 3: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talk stream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 4: These stories are found although the world. You can see parallels and connections and maybe even recycling some of these stories in some of our religious text.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's what that obfuscation that I was talking about some big words. I know them so well, but I rarely say that. By mistranslating him and the Norse word which means the sky and what's above the sky, by mistransl that is heaven into English in translation, which has been done routinely for centuries, it immediately turns it into a sort of a fantasy. It turns it into a religious tale. You know somewhere that's not this reality. It's in some other place, some heavenly place. And I make this point over and over, and Paul Wallace makes his point in his books and Moroo Biglino that the words that are in Hebrew and Greek that get translated as heaven in the English translations actually just literally mean the sky. And that's a whole different perspective. When you say Jesus was lifted up into heaven, we're like, you know, he goes off to heaven. But the word it's literally saying he was lifted up to outer space, or he's lifted up right up into the sky. So people were singing something like that, he didn't just disappear, they saw him actually sort of fly, and a lot of the interpretations seemed to indicate that it was in some kind of a cloud, which is often used as a word for craft. Seems to be some kind of craft, and same as the Viking stuffy. There's lots of stories of flying beings. And one of my first videos is about the sky people and some pretty mind boggling bits of jewelry and artifacts from the Viking Age and earlier that you just go, my God, that's like looks like a wingsuit or looks like some kind of fighter plane. Very vondanic eish. You'd probably know this nick. But the priestly class came out of Rome. You know, it was driven by the Roman Church, and I won't get into all the crusading stuff they did that was really uncool. But they had literacy and most of the other people didn't. So they immediately had this sort of a computer code. They said, look, this is God because we've got this code, you know, we can just read this and I can give it to that guy over there who's never seen this and he can start reading it. So people are like, wow, that has to be the truth, Like how high tech is that? But what they did was they destroyed all evidence to the contrary, and they changed the perspective on words and what they meant purposely to hide what had actually been written in the old books. And that's what I found in the Scandinavian text is that that typical heaven, Like who uses the word heaven? I mean they still use it, and you can get modern texts and they'll translate those words as heaven when they're talking about the Viking gods, but nobody uses that word. It's elizabethan sort of era word. You know, it's a King James English word from the fifteen hundred sixteen hundreds, and back then people would say, oh, look, it's a nice heaven looks nice tonight. You know they're looking at the sky. But when you say it to modern people, you're tricking them. You know, you're saying, oh, yes, they went to heaven. But you know, if you're translating a book, you know that that's not really what the word is. You're just using that word because it hides a certain concrete reality that you don't want people to think about. One of the classics is I go It's Great Pigle The Roosts Book of Mythology, one of the famous old textbooks about world mythology, and it literally says it's written in the sixties, which surprised me. But it literally says at the start of the book, oh yeah, by the way, Christianity is not a myth. Where we don't treat the stories of Christianity as a myth because they're real, but everybody else's stories they're all just nice fantasies about what imaginary gods and I laughed when I read it, and I thought, now that's the headspace of all fanatics. It's like ours is right, yours is wrong. Ours is the real thing, the good thing, Yours is the devil. It's all evil. And that attitude is still there amongst academia and a lot of places. People still have that set up with their minds that they're scared of the strange and the unusual, the unfamiliar, and they like the fact that they can just treat these stories as just stories for kids. And Scandinavians always tell me, yeah, we were taught these stories of Owen and Thor, but we're always taught it as just like kids stuff. It's you know, it's like comic books. It's not to be taken seriously.
Speaker 4: It makes you wonder how much, you know, how much of this stuff is actually hidden from us. We all grew up with stories of fairy tales and folklore. You know, there's so much we can learn from, you know, from listening to these accounts. They weren't just fictional stuff fought up by people at the time. Do believe there's a lot of truth in all this? On your journey to Iceland, did you get the chance to be is it the little elf?
Speaker 1: Funny enough? I looked for him everywhere, and I had my Icelandic friend took me all over the south of that Iceland particularly, but I never saw elf houses. I've actually got some Icelandic ones on my bookcase that she sent me empteen years ago. But what I did. She's my friend's very Christian. She's an open minded, really cool person, but didn't really want to buy into the whole elf thing. But she wanted me to have the best experience. So she introduced me to one of her friends who believes in the elves. And I went to her farm, beautiful farm, and she was telling me that the elves do live in that area and that, and sheunts. She recounted some pretty trippy stories about experiences she'd had. The elves had communicated to her and not just spoke to her, but sort of paralyzed her. If she's out in the field, she couldn't move for ages. Things were going on. Her English wasn't as good as my other friend, but we get on really like a house on fire. And I found a very very intelligent lady. It's just a lot of Icelanders do feel the same as her, and my experience with Iceland is that then they're sort of nominally Christian. There is a core of people who are really Christian, really Pentecostal, really into the Bible. But I think a hell of a lot of Icelanders throughout history have seen the Church as a real authoritarian imposition, and the Church has done some pretty beastly things to them. You know, It's never been a big community, and most of the time they only had thirty thousand people in the whole country, So it's sort of a small town thing. And if you start really doing bad things to people in a small town, people rarely resent it because everyone knows each It's not like in huge countries where things can just get swept under the carpet. Based on Iceland, everyone knows everybody, and if you're too harsh, you get a pretty strong reaction. And I don't. My feeling is that the Icelanders have never really fully let go of the old beliefs. And I've met a lot of Icelanders who really liked what I'm doing, and we're going, yeah, this is cool. You know, we we're with you, you know, we think this is actually probably closer to the truth than a lot of other things people talk about. Heaps of Scandinavians actually right to me, something I really love. I was dreading that they would go, oh, you know, come on, Ozzie, you know you can't talk about our history. You're not the Scandinavian. But I had lots of Scandinavians right to me and say, yeah, right on, brother, you know we all think the same thing. You know, this is really really interesting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 4: I totally agree. People should be prayed about their history and they're old stories and they shouldn't let go of that at all. I mean when it comes to Iceland, I mean this show has been number one on the Apple charts in Iceland, so I know we do have heaps of listeners. Well done for Dave to get in there, and I hope, certainly hope you go back and explore some more and then come back with some more wonderful stories.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nick, I do. And Hi to the Icelanders out there. I love you guys. I love your country. Please forgive me if you think I'm weird, but I think I'm want the money. I think Icelanders behind this look forward to seeing again.
Speaker 4: Absolutely yeah. And to our Icelandic listeners you know, if you do have any accounts of elves, feel free to get in contact. We would love to hear about them. And I've even heard stories that they even detour roads so they don't come in contact with the elf places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a big thing. It's to be honest. Icelanders tend to think that a lot of that stuff is just tourists clickbait, you know, it's sort of tourists. Tour operators always want to find great hooks to get people to come to their see their thing. If I had a bit more time in Raykivick, there's a I think there's an elf museum, and I really wanted to get there, but I ended up spending a lot of time out in the country scene or fabulous volcanoes and waterfalls and historical points from the sagas, particularly one that I'm really mad about, which is called Nahle Saga. But yeah, there's a lot of dollars in the elf industry because people find it charming and sort of cool to think that these very modern, sophisticated people, which is what Icelanders are also open to this stuff. And I also wanted to see that also through people there that you know, sort of. It's like an official religion in Iceland now, and people believe in the old gods, but they seem to be very cool people who don't necessarily worship Odin and Thor as actual gods. But they're just sort of like you and I, open to the mysterious, and they considered, as you know, as energies and spiritual stuff going on, linked to our old ancestral stories and as an ossie, I'm a British Ozzy, so my ancestors mostly from England, Scotland and Ireland, a bit of Welsh. I guess I'm pretty British, but we've got that same sort of history and the same elves and things going on, and our Great Britain. You probably know this, but there's a massive genetic connection between Britain and Iceland, and the Icelanders are pretty much like modern Scots. They're sort of half Norse, half Gaelic. So there's a lot of really interesting research to be done about that connection and about ancient Gaelic beliefs and writings and experiences.
Speaker 4: And all connected, aren't we. You know, we look back far enough, we are all connected. Wonderful stuff. Dave to our listeners, I will make all of Dave's links available, and I do suggest you go check out Vikings who part It's interesting. If you have an interest in UFOs and the paranormal, you will find his content very insightful.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Nick, he enjoyed talking to you.
Speaker 4: You're more than welcome. It makes you wonder, Dave. You know, if you go back to your your experience from nineteen sixty five, how much do you think your early experiences has had has kind of influenced you to take this path that you have done quest for knowledge.
Speaker 1: Well, look, if I really go out on the limb, I think there was a big source away then. Man about nineteen sixty five, sixty six, sixty seven here in Australia, and there's so many people who have accounts of maybe being aducted or seeing craft very close which could have grabbed them. But it seems to be a thing with kids, especially around about that age. For some reason. About seven I've read about this and I think, as I said, going out on a limb, but I think either they tweaked me a bit, or they sort of noted that I had a particular genetic makeup that was interesting and just doesn't sound like bragging, But when I was a kid, you know, in year ten, we had to think all the common scholarship. They tested our IQ and I came out in the top ten percent of Australia and I actually got a big award to help me with the schooling and that sort of thing. And I've experienced so many well, a lot of telepathic experiences, a lot of dreams and visions and unusual things that not something that I've tried to have that just happened to me. And I feel as if I'm one of the people, one of probably millions have been a bit tweaked, you know, a bit sort of because I think that's the project. If these beings are real and what they're doing is real, I think it's certainly there. They're improving the human race, the sort of guiding our direction. And I think the more people who are spiritual, who are tuned into the unknown, who are able to link into the Great Mind as I call it, you know, the great Self, for creativity, for direction, I think they did something to me. So I'm not I'm far from a perfect human being. I drive the best, but I just think that like a farmer does you know, and breeders. They attend to their creatures, their animals, and certain ones have you know, like the Icelandic sheep, they can be out there all winter. That's obviously a real advantage. So that you know, genetics either happens randomly or or people do it. Humans have Allay has done it with animals, so I can't see why it couldn't have been done to us.
Speaker 4: You know, if you go back on all of my guests, all five year old, six year olds, that is something which pops up quite a lot. And I do believe a lot of people are touched by these things very early on. And if you look a lot my guests which have gone into certain paths, their artists or their authors, filmmakers, all this has propelled them to go on this this own journey of self discovery and looking for answers. And this happens all over the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. It's the great thing about now we're all talking and finding out what's been going on all over the world. We can sort of get to each other and swap stories. And I never absolutely believe anything, but I gradually come to feel more strongly about certain things. The more I feel it's been proven to me or you know, the more I see.
Speaker 4: It, Absolutely we can discount things. We just need to explore and learn about this. We're talking about this earlier where you know, in schools these days, the education systems is slightly changing, you know, not teaching the history like they used to, when we're starting to lose this interest.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and one thing I must it's a strong language, but I really detest the bias in Wikipedia and with Ted Talks and of other things, against all spiritual experience they live and paranormal experience they just totally discounted. You know, if you go looking up PSI, PSI psychic abilities, look up telepathy, clearvoyance, telekinesis at alone UFOs, you will be told clearly that there's no such thing. There's never been such a thing. There's absolutely no proof, and that's just shockingly dishonest. It's you know, there's actually a group called the Wikipedia are the Atheist Gorillas, a group of a few hundred people who just working teams to take down anything about these things being real, and you know, right against Wikipedia's supposed charter. And then you've got the Ted Talks, which I always loved, always thought, wow, this is so cool. They get the cutting edge people, but then you find that anything to do with this is just pillaried and I just don't get it. It's like, who's paying you to do this? Who's behind this? Because I just me, little old Ossie. I've had so many experiences that I can argue to anybody. I'd be happy to sit with Richard Dawkins and talk about this stuff. I can tell you this happened, and it's real. And as in my coming though, I can actually show energy that is very hard to explain. I can show abilities that are physical that affect people, and it's really hard to say, oh that yes, because I'm flinging somebody across the room, or you know, I'm showing them actual force, but saying but I'm feeling nothing because I'm using a different type of mind. I'm using what you might call paranormal, but it's not really paranormal. It's energy. It's a sort of energy. And you know this at the same time, this sort of thing, this Chinese caught cheap, but it's poo pooh. It's like, oh, yeah, sure, you know that's not real. That's just a Chinese superstition. You know, we're modern, we're scientific, we don't believe in stuff. But when was science so closed minded? Like why are you proud of saying I'm scientific and I know for sure this is not real? You don't know, you know, you're discounting the millions of voices saying yes, and you say no, it can't be possible. Therefore it isn't that's not science, that's dogma.
Speaker 4: There is a war on information these days. A lot of our listener's no outeare that. You know, you've got to be careful you get your information from these days because some of it, you know, they just put you know, people just putting out junk. And yeah, Wikipedia, it can be edited by anyone. It's not a great place to get your information from. You know, I'd certainly go back to the old books. They can't they can't change the information in the old books.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's so absolutely true. Quantum physics is easy to throw around, you know, especially when you're not a quantum physicists are a mathematician. It's very popular to just dredge it up and say yes, quantum physics says that it's all about consciousness, but it actually does say that, you know, like some of the great original geniuses who came up with quantum physics. You know, Nil's Moore, and there's a few others that I can't grab out of my head straight away, but who literally said consciousness is everything, and quantum physics is telling us that everything is like a dream, like a thought. Reality is not concrete, and it appears to be consciousness, and out of consciousness comes matter, and that's been around for over one hundred years. And you've got to say, well, if everything's consciousness rather than rock hard material, then why can't dreams and visions and creative ideas become real? Do you know what I mean? It's like the matrix sort of thing. That's pretty much what quantum physics, in a very very layman sort of approach is saying that's you've got to observe it for it to become real, and if you're not observing it, maybe it's not actually there. And consciousness, like in my Kungfu, we drive the kung fu with consciousness in a very unusual way where we purposely meditate to make our body virtual. To use modern language, we sort of become just an image in our minds, a three D image of the body, and the other guy's the same thing, and then we put we touch points in the other person or in weapons with their mind, and then we move it. Now you can say, okay, great fantasy sounds nice, very cool, kung fu like a movie. But I can actually show it. I can say we'll feel this, and the people who do feel it just go, my god, how is that possible? What's that? That's just what I told you. It's like everything is virtual, an ancient Chinese art, and everybody knows their part. It's wisdom from outside the supposed scientific consensus, from other ancient cultures who say, yeah, but this is real. We are at a bit of a junction where, you know, the old the old things are coming back. People are a bit tired of being told that these things are impossible.
Speaker 4: Wonderful stuff.
Speaker 1: We are all energy, Dave.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate you coming on sharing that all for our listeners.
Speaker 1: I'm so thrilled to have had the chance. Nick, You're more than welcome.
Speaker 4: It's wonderful to meet you. Okay, you enjoyed the rest of your day, and we will speak.
Speaker 1: Soon, sir. All right, mate, we will.
Speaker 4: I'll look forward to take care for nowadays, speak soon, Take care mate. That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Dave for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the Skies. Goodbye, n