Speaker 1: Uh, what's up? Everybody? Welcome to Part two Rose Pricks Bachelor Bachelor Grant.
Speaker 2: And if you didn't listen to part one, you're gonna wanna because I mean, we get sex tapes. Yes, we get well not exactly sex tapes, but the idea of them.
Speaker 3: You know, we get all kinds of stuff. Stuff is happening. It's it's happening.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: I actually very much enjoyed, enjoyed that episode.
Speaker 1: Did I say, now we're I met Corn like the band? Okay band Corn Corn with the Q. Yeah, okay, so it's time for Alex date with.
Speaker 2: Grant, which is for Okay, So I guess we're running out of money at the Bachelor. Maybe you know, there's less money we're doing, like, maybe they have less ads. Maybe times are tough, we don't know, And they're like, how about a deserted mall?
Speaker 3: Like, hey, maybe we go to the mall. Well there's a lot of people. No, let's wait till they're closed.
Speaker 2: Let's just have like a zombie apocalyptic kind of mall situation. Which, by the way, the Beverly Center is never really even that busy anymore, I mean really at all. There's like ten people at any given time.
Speaker 1: I was wondering about that. I haven't been to the Beverly Center in a really long time. So this is a mall obviously in Los Angeles. There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to go there except for the fact that, like you said, it was probably kind of quiet and they could get a location. That's what it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and they didn't even show the main stores, which is they have a macy'son a Bloomingdale, Like they only whoever paid them paid them, So we got a Sunglass hut. I noticed the mattress place they broke, so I guess production has to pay for that, and some food, some food stuff, so like, oh, we got a food court, which I don't even think they do have a food court, so I don't even know.
Speaker 3: What that was.
Speaker 1: So I mean, what, like, honestly, are they really broke? They're doing fewer episodes, but I don't know if that means they can't afford to make more episodes. I mean, they used to travel like extravagant trips, and now.
Speaker 2: They would have started, well maybe they wouldn't start yet it's only episode two.
Speaker 1: But no, Usually the first one on one date is like pretty pretty big. It's pretty like helicopters, right. Actually, I said, there's no nighttime portion to this one.
Speaker 2: It was all just one long date that probably started at ten thirty in the morning for sure. And they don't have to worry about time continuity because it's all inside a dark mall right.
Speaker 1: But but why why don't they do.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was so weird, but I got to tell you, I could do without the helicopters, So I'm fine that they're not doing a dumb helicopter date or like we're going to go have a picnic.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: Actually, now that we're talking it out, it was kind of refreshing. It was something a little different.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not romantic. It's not something that I could see them like really bonding over, which made me feel, Okay, this is just my feeling. It made me feel like he's probab might not be that into her, and I think she and I could be totally wrong because I have her called as one of my tops. We both do on that one. But I was just like, well, why wouldn't they push for that to be like a love connection, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, did she not get any clothes.
Speaker 2: Usually if you go to a store, they can get like she can't even get like candy.
Speaker 3: I mean, they got all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff, but she couldn't even go to just Forever twenty one and get a necklace. I know, it's weird they didn't do anything because the moment closed.
Speaker 2: Maybe the key was that because that they're so she's so cool, they can do anything together now fun. They seem to really be having fun, Like maybe they just don't need their showings, Like we don't have to go to Catalina, like just hang out.
Speaker 1: I know they don't have to, but there's so many things they could have done. They could have gone to an amusement park. They could have done like a little amusement park during the day and then gone to an abandoned out that I don't hate that. I'd hate the amusement park. I went on a date once. I can't believe I'm just now remembering this. I swear to god. I went on a date at the Beverly Center. Somebody thought it'd be fun. They're like, do you want to do something different? I said yeah, and they're like, just meet me at the Beverly Center. And they brought like picnic basket and we literally had a picnic outside of Macy's on the floor until they made us move. It was really cute.
Speaker 3: Well I swear.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying people should like flock to the mall, like I don't see, but I like the idea of it, just like, you know what, it's just kind of fun to go to the gap, Like, but do you have to go on a roller coaster that's so much harder to shoot?
Speaker 3: I personally wouldn't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like they they have to make Grant go, Like, yeah, I wanted to go to the mall because I I spent a lot of time at the mall as a teenager. Okay, who didn't, Oh you're the one. You're the only one who ever went to the mall?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yes? It's It really has a lot of meaning to me because you know I went there. Okay, well I don't know. Well, and then almost kind of right away, he starts to beatbox. Now I didn't love that as much as his actual singing, but he does. He's having fun whatever. All of a sudden there's a piano and I love that. He's like, oh, I can kind of play this song you've got to play by ear, play by ear, You've written a song, and then he just keeps She's like, did you just write that? He's like yes, but he doesn't really say. He goes, yes, I wrote that, but he doesn't like not just now right right right, like I happened to be I just happened. I just made that up. He does a little like, I'm just gonna dibble dabble on the keyboards. So that was my year, mind you. That was this song that sounds weird on my because I recorded it off my TV. Now it's not playing.
Speaker 3: What was beautiful? It was beautiful. It was like, ah, you m wanna want made that up? But I don't.
Speaker 1: I think he was just cute. Yeah, it was really cute. I don't know why I'm getting like no volume on my phone, but anyway, yes, it was very very cute, and she was oh, and she was dressed really cute. She was wearing like a little white she was wearing really cute, like kind of loose jeans and then this white halter top that kind of wrapped around and she looks she's stunning.
Speaker 2: She's really pretty and she's cool and I like her and I liked their conversation. He had to bring up the dad trauma right now, he had to sort of bring that up. But I like the idea of like, well, you know, learn to be better, just do better, like when he's like, I'm gonna learn to be better than my dad whatever. They trauma bond a little. Although did I thought that was interesting. I didn't remember that she was like estranged from her mom and didn't have her dad in her life either.
Speaker 1: I know now I couldn't remember why, but she grew up on that farm, right, I didn't remember that either their grandparents. There was something. There was some sort of traumatic reason, and I I mean, I feel like her dad could have been it might have been in prison.
Speaker 3: Now you might be making that up.
Speaker 1: What if you're like, no, I feel like there was something like that where that which is why she didn't know? Or or did he just did he die young? Or you're like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like her dad you just met like her dad had an affair with grandsdad, and so I could totally see how they would trauma bond. I feel like that, You're like, based on what I think, I just feel that way.
Speaker 1: Well, here's here's why I think it was something like that, because if if he died of cancer, that she would have said it immediately. You're right, they all do they She would have been like, my dad died when I was younger, we would have had a Kelsey situation with her, you know, with the mom. But she was very sort of cagey about it, and I feel like I remember it from before, but yeah, she was like, yeah, and my mom and I are not close. And this is where I loved Grant's reaction. Yeah, sometimes they're weird about that. Sometimes they're like, oh, you don't have a relationship with your mom. And he was like, you know what, that's totally fine, and like when you have you're gonna have a chance when you know, if you have kids, to like create your own thing. Mm hmm, do it your own.
Speaker 2: I thought it was sweet and it didn't really feel like trauma bonding. I know we call it, I said that, but it felt like it's just two people sharing their things. She didn't dwell on it. She's like, this is just my thing.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't cry. I know.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, not that she couldn't have, but I what I didn't like was the giant rose, the like digital rose.
Speaker 3: On the screen up top, like that's what they put all their money into. Yeah, like that's that was I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what that was. And I didn't like that. And then he has a little jam box for a slow dance. Was kind of cute. But I should say she gets a rose. She does get a rose immediately, right. I think he clearly does like her. And I'm gonna say, and this is like, I don't know, this is just my thing, but I think they should. This should be the way they do it from now on. Just first impression. Rose should get the first date.
Speaker 3: I think. I'm I agree. We agree on this. I think we all do.
Speaker 2: By the way, if I sound a little scattered for once at Monroe, that's my husband in every way.
Speaker 3: He's just pacing, you know how they do sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's up, but I'm gonna I may have to address it in a second, but for now, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at me, look me in the eyes. I'm here. I'm here now. Walls walls down, Well, speaking of walls down, you know what we should talk about? Oh my god, yes, tell us start started, get us off, Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that is actually excellent.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Dame, which are intimacy products, sex toys.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna call them that.
Speaker 2: But because it's twenty twenty five and it's absolutely okay to be talking about this, Yes, this is it's called it's sexual wellness, and we need to all be okay with honestly just doing what feels natural to you and everybody. You know, not everybody, but most lot Most people want this in their lives. Yes, and Dame can help you get there. It's a perfect gift in time for Valentine's Day. Stephanie does not like it when we talk about it. It's Stephanie swears by it. She talks about it all the time on Twitter. No, but they have the best products and one of them is a thing you can use whether you're alone or with a couple called the Eva. Yes, and you know, you just kind of it stays in place, if you know what I mean, between couples, and it just kind of takes care.
Speaker 3: Of you both.
Speaker 2: It's a really really great company that we like genuinely stand behind because we want to just break these barriers and break the stigma.
Speaker 3: Yes, next toys and Valentine's Day is on.
Speaker 2: Its way, so it also makes a great gift, So tell us how to get Dan.
Speaker 1: Here's what you're going to want to do. Head to Dame dot com today and use the code Rose for twenty percent off your first order. Support our show by shopping Dame's innovative, people tested products at Dame dot com. Don't forget to use the code Rose for twenty percent off. Also also, yes, our friend's over to HelloFresh. I mean, get us into that. Tell us about HelloFresh. Okay, I love HelloFresh because I do a lot of meal prep at my house and I hate it. I really really hate it. I hate shopping. I hate going to the grocery store. I hate buying a bunch of like spices that I'm never going to use again just to try a new recipe. HelloFresh takes all of that out of it. It saves you money. It's so much less expensive than shopping for all your ingredients or eating out. And you can get healthy meals, you can get vegetarian meals, you can get whatever you want, and you can even get meals that are made really quickly.
Speaker 2: You got some of that I did, yes fifteen minutes or less because I'm not a cook in this stuff is fresh, it's farm fresh, it's pre portioned ingredients, so it's exactly what you need to make what you need to that exact moment. And that's why it's in America's number one meal kit. I mean, it really is, like for a reason because it's just delicious.
Speaker 1: So get up to ten free meals and a free high protein item for life at HelloFresh dot com slash rose Pricks ten FM. One item per box with active subscription. Free meals applied as discount on first box new subscribers only, varies by plan. That's up to ten free Hello Fresh meals. Just go to HelloFresh dot com slash Rosepricks ten FM. Hello Fresh, America's number one meal kit.
Speaker 3: For a reason.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, so now that's great, she gets a rose blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: We can move on from that.
Speaker 2: They do have a little jam box slow dance and then so now we have our second group date, which is interesting because they go to the Bell Weather which is where I just saw Ani DiFranco in concerts.
Speaker 1: Know, we had just been talking about it, and Johns took Sadie and Xander to go see Dinosaur Junior there, so I think that place they're trying to like make the bellweather happen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, Blind Pilot played there, like everybody's playing there, like all the cool all the little indie band cool bands play there.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful spot. I don't I'm gonna be honest, know who Mario is?
Speaker 1: Did you? I mean?
Speaker 2: But they all knew the words, so like do they have to learn the words or do they really know who Mario is?
Speaker 1: I swear to god, no I know. But you're making me laugh because I was like, okay, am I just like, am I too old? Like is this should I know who this is? But no, I was like who? And I had the same thing. I was like, are they all just pretending to know who Mario is? Kind of seem like it but everybody whatever happened. Then he comes out He's like ladies, ladies or maybe the like this is Grant probably like I asked Mario to be here, ladies so that you you guys can all write your own R and B song. And I'm like, oh god, no, no, no, but you know what, at least it's something that was more something first of all. He did that because he wants as we've talked, As we talked about on the last episode, In case you're just deciding to like come in and listen to episodes, I don't know, like not listen to episode one. Just listen to like episode two. If you're doing that, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Listen to both, honestly, because we're like we're tuckering out. So the first one was better. I'm gonna tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: But what we were saying is that we're all about Grant getting his music career going. It's fine with us, go ahead, Grant and get it done. So at least they're giving him something that's like not stripping or something that he's not interested in. He's like, I want to so far music so far. That is a very good point. He's into it. Then we got a dance. We're gonna have a choreographer named Robin comes out. She was the She created the pussy Cat dolls. Now that's one of those is like did you create it or did you just have she made some dance move Like I bet there's pushback on that somewhere that she created it. She did. She's one of the she did create the pussy Cat dolls. And I'm going to tell you this. I had her as a guest years ago. She was on for Crying Out Loud. Okay, do you want to hear like a really quick story that has to do with this woman? Yes? Okay, So so this was way or this was pretty early on in my podcast On for Crying Out Loud with Lynette, and this woman came on and she couldn't have been more Hollywood, very Beverly Hills, very like she barely made eye contact with me, but she was completely kissing Lynette's ass, and like there was just a lot directed at Lynette, you know, marriedge to celebrity. She just forgot. I was in the room and they were both talking a lot about like shoes and brands, and then there was like stuff about like where Okay, so Robin's brother is a famous hairdresser. Wait, what's her last name? Anton? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is is that Jonathan?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I look bank.
Speaker 1: So Robin antin brother if you look up the brother Jonathan Anton.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he used to have a show. I was obsessed with him.
Speaker 1: He was the guy. The first guy was like Beverly Hills haircuts five hundred dollars starting like yes, of course, okay. So they got into a conversation about that because Lynette got her hair done somewhere like somewhere also in Beverly Hills. So I decided that I was going to try to make this whole thing like more relatable to regular people. So I was like, hey, you guys to both of them. They're both talking about how they get their haircut like only by a certain person in Beverly Hills and she and Lynette doesn't go to her brother, but like somebody like next door, right. So I'm like, I'm like, you guys, I always get so intimidated, Like I've been to a Beverly Hills hair like that one time, and I said, and I just like, there's so many people doing stuff for you that do you have to tip everybody? Like? And how do you do that? Do you just bring like a lot of cash like you're in Vegas? I was like, because I said, the first thing that happens is somebody's like, oh, can I get you a diet coke? Here's a diet coke? And then somebody like leads, somebody washes your hair, and somebody dries your hair, and I was like, do you have to tip everyone? And they looked at me like I grew a third had They were just like, what is the answer. They didn't have an answer for me. They're just basically, well, it's like, yes, you tip every exactly. That is that the answer that you don't tip the guy that gives you the diet coke? Well, according to them, yeah, but I don't think they're they're I don't know. I was like, can you just give one tip and tell them to all split it up. I don't really completely remember the answer, but they were very annoyed by the question. Both that is really funny. I thought you were going to go a different way.
Speaker 2: And I would have said, be like, listen, that sounds all good and well my lady at super Cut, which is not even a joke because they had they do great shit at super Cut or fantastic SAMs. Honestly, you just have to find your person and just go to them.
Speaker 3: But I mean, but that, yeah, get it.
Speaker 1: It was just funny, great, Okay, she was She's just very As soon as I saw her on there, I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yeah, I wasn't loving her. But they come out to like, you know, listen, We're just gonna have fun with it. We're gonna learn these dance numbers. Dina is freaking out. I gotta say something, and I call her Camille Grammar because I think she looks like Camille.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I don't like her.
Speaker 2: I don't like Dina and spoiler, I'm also kind of surprised she made the cut. I did not get that at all. But okay, so all of a sudden, we have this girl group.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also the girl group doesn't even do anything.
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 1: The whole thing was them doing their own thing. So but we get we get a tease like they're gonna come out and do like this really cool dance. But did they Did you feel that way?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't feel anything. Maybe they just cut it. Maybe it was so bad it.
Speaker 3: Just had to be cut. I feel like that could be what happened. Now I cannot I can't read my handwriting.
Speaker 2: I think I wrote double rap from Grant, But what does double rap mean? It must there must be another word that I wrote.
Speaker 1: I think he did. He did two different songs. I mean he really did a lot this episode, a lot of singing, right, so he was like, listen, guys, I'm going to be doing a thing, like I'm going to be doing a song for you guys. And they were all like, okay, cool, cool, and I was like, hmmmmm, I thought, I even we're going to sing this time.
Speaker 2: It felt a little long, and we have the Grant Street Girls to get to yeah, which I just wrote. I just kept writing, this is exhausting, This is like R and B stripping, This is just insane.
Speaker 1: And then well, and then Carolina is it Carolina? Carolina? I think it's Carolina. Carolina is terrible, She's really bad. Maybe it's Carolina and she's really really bad. But then she drops a little Spanish and that worked, and that was really smart. I was like, oh, that was a good move. Totally is obviously gonna work. Yes, they're each coming out. Rebecca, I wrote down and you kind of pushed back on episode one. But I thought she could sing, I wrote, Rebecca can sing.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I say that because, like, I didn't think she was amazing, but she was definitely much better than any of the other girls, Like she was the only one that came out and yeah, had some talent. Sure, a little nervous, I.
Speaker 2: Thought, and they all dance though they're all like dancing like they're really old. They might as well, you know what I mean. They all just seemed nothing. Nothing really totally worked. But it's not about that we want them to kind of suck.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay. And you know who was really kind of charming in this episode was Nydia, who was like she She basically was like, yeah, I don't have I have no rhythm, like right. She was something something about, let me see if I even wrote it down, I just have the Dina is like, yeah, I'm not in I'm not I'm not that in a creative space like at all. And Ella Ella's like I'm just a vibe a right, Yeah, So yeah, I guess I didn't write down what they said.
Speaker 3: I just said this.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I said overall, because they do all this and it sucks. So I just wrote Ladies are being Ladies are being vibe, even though Grant says that they were dope at this point where they're like all getting all pissy or whatever because they're probably really tired, they probably haven't eaten whatever happens happening, but they're being weird, so he he comes out, and he's like everybody and he picks up on the vibe because he's an emotional dude, and he's like, you guys were you guys were super dope.
Speaker 3: Everybody good. They're clearly not good. So he's like, oh, well.
Speaker 1: The reason why but we didn't say the part we said that Carolina because she straddled him so that they got after so they finished the thing and then and then she he picks Carolina to win or whatever. He's her she's her favorite. She's yeah, it's favorite. So then they get to dance together and it becomes really uncomfortable because Carolina pushes him down on this like the couch that's in the middle of the room and just straddles on top of him, and then she just starts mauling his face with her mouth like she's just making out them the most aggressive makeout I've ever seen. And then they keep going to all the girls and they're like, this is so uncomfortable, Like, I get it, it was. The dancing was already a lot, but now they're just making out like they were on top of each other, and it was weird.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so it kind of pissed everybody off, although it's still the name of the game, so it's kind of agitating, like oh much.
Speaker 1: It was way more that. It was even more than Zoe. It was like just in front of everybody and your girl Rose literally got sad about it and started crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rose was a lot of people were upset, so it was joyce to it.
Speaker 1: Later she has all kinds of tears coming, which got weird, but we'll get to that. Yeah, so this is my favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm quick to get to this because I love I love this part, but tell me if I'm too fast. Yeah, Like when he pulls Rebecca because I was this is like this is when I woke up.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh this okay, this got good.
Speaker 2: So he's like feeling sad because everyone's vibing like in a bad way, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like what's going on, Like what's what's the mood here? Like what's what's happening? And Rebecca's just like bah, Like we're just like little rain drop, So like you know, you do you kiddy? That's what I was like, Yes, I had the same thing. That's why I was like, Okay, she's weird. She's really weird. I was like is she hot? I wrote down is she high? Because she seemed like really like hey, man, like you got it just meant it is about you and like what your space is, what you wanted to look like I'm making some of that up, but it was just all about the energy and like, you know, I don't know, like maybe the girls was just like not totally the babing. Yeah. She doesn't even tell him, she doesn't just go, well, yeah, I think it's because you were making out like insanely aggressively with Carolina, and I think some of the girls just know.
Speaker 3: She was just like, yeah, no, it's all cool.
Speaker 1: Cool. It's like I feel so honored that he would even tell me. You must really trust me. She's like, listen, guys, I just was in the other room writing in my dream journal, and I came to some like really cool like I made some connections like with a shaman in my treat Yeah, with a shaman everything.
Speaker 2: And then the girls are not having it. She goes back to the girls and they're like what was that all about?
Speaker 1: And she's like yeah, I mean she's like, well not like we're all human and Camille Grammar do you know is like im because I'm yah may but like what did he say? And I was like it just is like what's up?
Speaker 3: Like you guys seem like you're in a bad mood.
Speaker 1: So they're gonna starting to suspect that she may have something to do with this. So she's like, like, did you like bring me up at all? Because like that's like not my fault. And she's like yeah, oh, She's like did I did I? Did I change the vibe? And they're like yeah, yeah, I mean you kind of like like when you blew him at this thing, it's it's weird me but I said, look, we're just sexual creatures. I told them you heard me, and then I just love. My favorite part of.
Speaker 3: All of that is the reaction of Dina.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So Carolina says to the camera, she's like or Carolina whatever her name is, Carolina, She's like this sucks. She's like, you know what is like fucked up. She's like I had a great night, like and I should be celebrating like my amazing night. That was like so great because like we totally made out, like he like touched my vagina like under my dress and like nobody saw it, but it was like so cool, and she's like, and now I have to feel fucking guilty about it, just for being me and stealing all of Grant's attention.
Speaker 3: Like that's where I fucked.
Speaker 2: Up, digging my tongue everywhere on camera in front of them while they're just standing there. Oh assholes. So then so she's upset. I just read the ladies are getting kind of drained. Right, this is when Letilla No, this is so Rose talks to Graham. Oh that's right, right.
Speaker 1: And Rose is I don't I know she's your favor She's not my favorite, but I think he likes her. I like her too, but I think he likes her too. Yeah, I don't think she's gonna last that long. But she's like, yeah, she's trying not to be the emotional girl. She's trying to be like no, no, no, I'm the cool girl. But like this is weird for me, Like I never cry, like I'm never upset, but like she's like, it's just like hard in a group setting. And then Grant, to your point, is like, you know what like you yeah, yeah, even today like when you were dancing, He's like, I was seeing you, I was like really seeing you. And she's like, yeah, I just want you to know. He's like, I really like you. And even she looks surprised. She's like me, really, I know, I hear what you're saying. I don't think she's gonna win. I don't think she's the pick to win. But I think he likes her and I like her, that's all I'm saying. Yeah, I think they have a cute little thing. I think they're kind of a little sister vibe here that you make out with. So they we go back to the girls and Carolina. All the girls are talking and Carolina is now getting sad and she goes, she goes, guys, She's like, it's just not normal, like to be like on a group date and just like have to make out with a guy, like in front of everyone. And then Dina goes, that's what you did, and you didn't have to write. She goes, I know, but that's because it was oh my god, I just went with the moment, okay. And then yeah, So then Carolina looks at the camera again she's getting a lot of camera time, and she's like, as it should.
Speaker 3: This is so stupid.
Speaker 1: She's like, now Grant is supposed to feel guilty, so like, you know what he's doing. I can just sense it. Like the reason he's not spending time with me right now is because he feels guilty. So now he's just trying to spend time with other girls just to like show them that, like he's not like just wanting to be with me. And now I'm going to have to address it with him and make out with him again.
Speaker 2: Right right, which I think is I think she might even have a point. I think he is, like she could probably win right now in some ways. I mean, I think there's a couple of people he likes, but that she's definitely top up there. So she's like, oh god, now we have to go through this whole production thing where he has to like go on dates.
Speaker 1: I don't hang. I think she's going to cause a lot of drama.
Speaker 3: Good, we need it.
Speaker 1: So then no, this is now? This is where is it? Letia?
Speaker 3: I think it's Lytia.
Speaker 1: Letilla goes to talk to Grant and this we brought this up in episode one, but we can talk about it again.
Speaker 2: She feels triggered because he told her she was too beautiful. Basically, he's like, you're so pretty. In the first episode. He was like, you're so pretty, you probably always get what you want. And she's like, I've been told no. He's like, all right, people never tell you no. And she's like, but I'm mad about that because I have been told no. And the no was that she wanted to be with somebody that didn't want to like marry her right away. And this is when she goes into the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just tired.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of dating. Like, at twenty five, how old are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so sick of dating. She might be.
Speaker 3: Is she thirty at the most? Though?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean he was very sweet. He was as you look her up, I'll just say he was. He was very sweet about it, very kind. He likes her.
Speaker 1: She's thirty one, by the way, so she's not she's not pretty young, she's not twenty five.
Speaker 3: Still I like her.
Speaker 2: I like her, Okay, I'm not in love with her. I liked her better in this episode and he liked her too, So I'm like, hey, look, whatever my man wants.
Speaker 3: He can have.
Speaker 1: I just thought she was really normal. She was. She's like the opposite of Zoe. She's not playing games, she's just really being like normal and kind of herself like, I didn't think the crying was trying to be manipulative. I just felt like I felt like it was a tense situation, and she was like I just kind of want this something to work.
Speaker 2: Out, right, that's fair. I didn't hate that. But meanwhile, in more exciting news, Carolina is freaking out. So she goes to talk to him, right, this is this is amazing.
Speaker 1: This part she kind of narks on the girls basically like there'd be a bitch is whatever whatever, And shockingly, and I really genuinely was shocked by this.
Speaker 3: Brand is like basically like fuck them.
Speaker 1: They got to come through me then, Like that's the moment where I'm thinking, I think he may have told her like it's you, trust me.
Speaker 3: I got to go through all this other shit, but it's you. Yeah, because he really does say that, He's like, you know, they shouldn't be doing that. That's not cool. I mean, it was so strange to me, Like that conversation.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: They yeah, they all.
Speaker 1: Fall for it, though, but they every bachelor, every bachelor falls for that shit as soon as the girl is going to try to take control then and then she's pretty but she's very basic pretty to me, she's not that special, and she seems real bitchy and she seems like she's just trying to win.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting and you say that because then there's a group ros on the line and he comes out. It's very daunting. It's just sitting there and you're she's one hundred percent sure it's going to her, Carolina, But Letia gets it like and then but he gets like, and this is for you bye, yeah, just out. Yeah, that was a little strange. I'm sure again that's I don't know what that is. But Carolina was like, wait, what just happened?
Speaker 1: Oh? I think I knew Natia was getting it. And the way he said it, he's.
Speaker 3: Like this Rose Natia, and I feel like it's Letia with an.
Speaker 1: L oh Yatia Latia. Yes, I haven't written with an end all that I keep saying that. Okay, So he's like, this Rose is going to somebody I reached new levels with and who they're really could be a future with Natiya just kidding Letia, Yeah, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: So then is this is Bailey still here or is this is the next day? Yea, And Bailey is upset, and I believe that's she was wearing that the one I was calling Joyce to wit. Although she I like, I don't dislike her, I don't love her. She's very riled up. And I just wrote, also, please send Dina home, please enough? Yeah, enough of that. So there there she's she's been crying a lot, Bailey like, she's got a lot going on, which is going to come into play at their party, the big the cocktail party before the rose ceremony, right right, So Grant comes out. Everybody's getting ready for this. Grant comes out and he's like, all right, everybody like be vulnerable. Walls down.
Speaker 1: Yep, guys, get ready, bring those walls down. And he brings up his childhood again. To your point, it's yeah, we're gonna get a lot of that. It's just that it's kind of the same thing where I under like you already, you know, you shot your wad with the dad's stuff very early, and now there's not a lot left, Like I feel like we're gonna have to save something for like his mom. Are there some.
Speaker 3: Signs I don't know?
Speaker 1: Well, he has a sister. I remember she came.
Speaker 3: She was oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So then so Beverly, who's been very quiet, she goes up to him and she is a lot yeah saying stuff, and she's like, I want to protect you, I want to guard you, I want to hug you.
Speaker 3: And I keep thinking like.
Speaker 1: He's gonna go all right, you know somewhere, but he just likes all of He's like I love that. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's not showing his cards.
Speaker 1: We'll give him that. He's really not. And he doesn't kiss her a good point ended point. So that was one that he sort of let her be like a wall of sound and he was like, okay, yeah, I think he sort of like gave her a little hug.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: So Bailey Bob is, I mean, she's going crazy off to the city. She's crying. She was crying all afternoon. She's wearing these when she's getting ready for the Rose ceremony. She's got those under eye the gold things. Yes, you stick them under your eyes, but it was not helpful because she was crying over them. So it was like that just looks even weirder. So she's been crying all afternoon. So they talk and she's like to be really honest, like I think I've been struggling. And like when you said that you want the person that you're with to be emotionally available and vulnerable, like that doesn't really maybe cry And he's like, oh, I don't want you to cry. She's like, I've been crying all afternode.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any sense because what she's trying to say it's it's hard for me to be emotional because she's trying to be a pickmy girl. I'm not like the other girls who cries and is all like that, I'm tougher than that. Meanwhile, she's crying all day, all every day. She's totally that girl.
Speaker 3: Just own it.
Speaker 2: He wants it so like you played it all wrong. It's such a weird to me. That was just like the weirdest move. And she won't stop talking.
Speaker 1: See it in his eyes, and he's like, oh my god, please because she's so exhausting. Yeah, she's really And before that, by the way, everyone's lining up to show him how vulnerable they are, because he's said to me, so Ella is like, I'm also extremely emotionally available. I'm also I also Yeah, and then she's the one who writes him a very basic letter, Yes, very basic bitch letter. Yeah, and then he's like whatever it is, like, dear Grant walls down, journey, journey, journey.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, can I keep this amazing letter? Wouldn't that be funny if she's like, yes, of course, And then you just see him slowly put in the trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: I just use this.
Speaker 1: I'm going to file this right here, I promise you, Dumpster.
Speaker 3: Yes, dear Grant, I'm so emotionally here for you.
Speaker 1: Bane.
Speaker 3: Oh that letter was so amazing, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, I just have someone comes to steal. So Bailey Bob is just still crying, crying, crying, crying. Then she tells the camera she's like, oh my god, like crying in front of him. Is like fifth date, like not like first date. And I was like, hey, why why fifth date? Like I thought the same thing.
Speaker 3: She says, like fifth daate, not third meeting? Calmed down?
Speaker 1: What are you doing in your life? I mean, it was so much, but there's got to be something coming up with her, because you know, she she gets a rose and I was like, why Bailey over Ella?
Speaker 3: I know, I know Ella feels the same way.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Laugh though, when Bailey was still freaking out, and they're showing just kind of a montage of different people talking to Grant He's just fine, you know, and one of that included Zoe just wrestling him to the ground.
Speaker 1: Yes, like, what is this show?
Speaker 3: I love it? I'm loving it this.
Speaker 1: I know. I was really smiling a lot during the episode, and normally I get kind of exhausted and feel like so much of it is filler, but I was like, this is genuinely like funny.
Speaker 3: Well, so then so Jesse comes out.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the Now, we're gonna get some roses, right, Okay, So here's who we know already has a rose. Alex has a rose, Litilla has a rose. Who else, Like, there's somebody else that had one of Natalie? Oh that's right, Natalie has a rose.
Speaker 1: Okay, so those three they're safe, right, And then so we start with Juliana. I believe I've skipped some Julian Beverly Beverly, which was surprising, right, Yeah, And I gotta say he also doesn't say their name's right correctly.
Speaker 2: So it's already hard for us because we don't exactly know who's who yet, So we're still trying to learn their names and who's who, but he like gets everything a little bit wrong, or he says it kind of weird.
Speaker 3: It's like Overly okay, is that Beverly all right? And then he's unsure about Sara Pina and he's like ze.
Speaker 1: And then she's like, I think that's me okay, and then you can tell he doesn't care. That's the one that looks like Charity and she had zero screen time, so it's interesting that she gets a rose over people that got more screen time that don't get rose.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So Carolina Zoe I was very sad to Sidina.
Speaker 1: I know, I literally wrote in parentheses, shocking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wrote no exclamation mark. That's for me. Rose Bailey who he calls Billy, and.
Speaker 1: He does, and he says her, I thought of you because you're you, you notice these things even more. He did it completely reluctantly. It was a complete He was like Bailey.
Speaker 3: He's also unsure of their names. I assure you he's like.
Speaker 1: He does, but he does it, so he's kind of mad, like ah, then oh yea.
Speaker 2: Lisa, I know, Lisa, Yeah, that seems really strange. Then Ali Joe I was like, really, I know Ali.
Speaker 3: Joe makes it.
Speaker 1: I just want to fight.
Speaker 3: I like to box.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna beat up these bitches.
Speaker 3: Then Chloe, Yeah, and then that was shocking. That was it.
Speaker 1: So then we have Ella. This was very surprising to me because do you remember that Alicia is the one that was wearing the white dress night one. They had one on one time and I was like, oh and we we had to do our predictions after night one, and I was like, well, I think she's going to go far because he was really into her night one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was shocked by that too. I was calling her red Nose because I couldn't remember her name. She was she the blonde with a red nose. Yeah, she was something. Okay, she was a blonde, very looking and now yeah, yeah she goes home. But I was shocked by Rebecca.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was genuinely shocked by that one. Even though we didn't love her, I would have liked to see more of her just because she was hilarious. But I thought he was into her. So yeah, Vegas VICKI was interesting. He sent home three women of color.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he has a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand your point, but there's still quite a lot of people of color, which I'm glad of that, but it was just interesting he sent home the one Asian girl. Yeah, two black women, and then the white blonde, which I thought he was which I was surprisingly thought he was into her. So I don't know what's happening, but what I think is happening is probably that he already kind of knows who he connects with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is we've talked about on the show. They know really episode one, they really do kind of know. I've been told that by people, by people that have worked on their shows, like, yeah, they kind of know, they kind of have top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so we probably has a top five. So if we had to guess who's his top five, I would say Juliana for sure. I'm gonna still say Alex, Alex Bailey, maybe Krone. I'm not sure about that, Letia. So given like, who do you think is his top five? Like right now, who he's already vibed with, I'm gonna say Letia, Alex, Juliana, Juliana for sure, probably Carolina at this point, I'm not totally sure about that, but maybe Zoe and maybe Zoe. Yeah, yeah, you're right. I think I think you're right.
Speaker 2: So, and by the way, the coming attractions or whatever we're calling for next week. I just wrote vander Pump and butt plugs. Oh my god, Now did I make up vand Pump?
Speaker 1: Did I know? It was because Lisa vander Pump is on it, because there's something with vander with her dogs and butt plugs because vander Pump is running out of money, so they had to they had to get butt plugs, which, by the way, you can probably get it one of our sponsors. Yes, and it's yes, great, it would be Dame not HelloFresh, that's right, or maybe Hello Fresh. I don't know who am I to say. Should we say hi to some of our Patreon Yeah, sure, why not. Let's say hi in case they didn't listen to the first show, which you should because honestly, if I can objectively say, it was better than the second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's only because it's midnight.
Speaker 1: You guys, Well, we'll go fast because we gave you, guys your full plugs on the first episode that you just heard. So Kathy Cawman, Don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden, Jane McMurray and Yarborough, Shelly Clavier, Sherry Shannon Cherry Singer.
Speaker 2: Paul Sullivan, Stephanie Ringer, Sid Weldon, Lauren Barnes, Kelly d Andrea Crawford, and Richard Frullicker.
Speaker 1: We got Ishan Vajpay with rotary dot org, and we have Jamie val with spitfiresocial dot com, Adam Lerner Adam's Got a Car dot com.
Speaker 2: And Laura Stewart at Aspire Counseling. And if you want to know about any of those things, reach out or also.
Speaker 1: Her website is actually Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Her company is Aspire Counseling. Yeah, yeah, and listen to our first one for the information. But if you don't want to sit through that, just reach out and again we'll put all this out there, yeah, as we do. And then of course tomorrow, in just a couple hours, we will be watching Beverly Hills Housewife and we will have that for you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yes, you guys, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, wells down bye, Thanks