Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome and welcome. It is a beautiful autumn day today, and it is a thirty four and forty six degrees Time to get real, get real ministries, Pastors Shan, Shiloh and Rando.
Speaker 2: I just about conflated your names together.
Speaker 3: They kind they kind of go together.
Speaker 2: Find like you know the celebrity papers. Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: We've been called worse by your.
Speaker 2: Wow goodness. Thanks well, we're here to spread the good news today.
Speaker 1: The good news that is, and the good news is is that we have got Jesus Burger coming.
Speaker 4: Up, Jesus Burder tomorrow at noon. Get real ministries. And what I want to I have to reiterate is the fact that it's it's open to whosoever will, whosoever desires to come and be a part of Come and be a part of it. I want to volunteer. Come and volunteer. If you need assistance, if you need food or clothing, come and be a part of We welcome everybody.
Speaker 1: And I want to underscore something here too, because uh, folks might ask, well, what denomination is this, Well, do you love Jesus?
Speaker 4: That's the denomination.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: All you gotta worry about is everything else is just a name.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Bible, one Bible, one word from God and nothing taken out, nothing twisted.
Speaker 4: Just a word of God from Genesis to Revelation. Jesus's Lord, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 3: That's it, and we don't have it figured out.
Speaker 2: So it's a lot of people have tried, and a lot of people have tried.
Speaker 4: So I want to I want to say hello to my mom. I want to say thank you mom. Last month, my mom, she's staying at uh asher Point now which used to be tall Grass, but she's at asher Point and she wanted went on an evangelistic tour, if you will, preaching the gospel and sharing the gospels. Heughout the facility and she invited some friends to come to last month's Jesus Burger. And she and six of her friends showed up for Jesus Burger last month and the lady set up a special guests table and treated them with with with honor like we should, and they had such an amazing time. They're still talking.
Speaker 1: I heard words still talk they are.
Speaker 4: They're still talking about we had salvations take place and water baptisms take place. I wish I can remember the gentleman's name. He used to work for Voice of the Martyrs, and and he said he hadn't seen water baptisms and so long. He has since retired, but he hadn't seen water baptisms in such a long time, and it was refreshing to him. Well, water baptism is part of the deal. That's part of the gospel. Jesus said, go into all the nations, making disciples and baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Water baptism is of utmost importance, and it's a big part of what real ministries is about. Is saving of your soul. You know that you must be born again, but if you have an opportunity to be water baptized, by all means, water baptism is for you.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: We'll set up a baptismal.
Speaker 3: It's a horse trough.
Speaker 4: We set up a baptismal outside and we'll typically have one or two people lined up for the baptism. But by time we're done, we have six, eight, ten, twelve, fifteen people being water baptized.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's powerful. Yeah, it truly is.
Speaker 1: Powerful goodness sakes, you're you're kind of hitting home on all cylinders.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, And once again we have so many amazing volunteers that come and help us out.
Speaker 3: I mean so many all over Tulsa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, from everything, come to support us in a Jesus Burger event. Once again, I want to welcome all of Barstow to come be a part of it. I know people are like, I've heard of that Jesus Burger before we'll come.
Speaker 3: We have to come, yeah, because you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't give God the glory until you've been and you've and you've seen how holy spirit.
Speaker 3: You witness and you witness it absolutely.
Speaker 5: And if you're if you're needing healing, you know, come love on other people that are that that might need some support. That that's you. You will heal as you are healing others. Okay, absolutely.
Speaker 4: If if somebody, if someone's needing healing in their lives, pray for somebody for their healing. If somebody is needing restoration in their lives, pray for somebody that needs restoration. Wherever you have need of. That's the greatest seed that you can sow into someone else's life is given, it shall be given on. You get measure pressed down shape and get the running over. That's not just referring to Malachi, not just referring to finances. That's referring to anything that we speak in anybody's life. Whatever we sow, we're going to reap. And we've got some amazing testimonies. Once again. We have a lady that's been a part of our church for a number of years that was diagnosed with stage four kidney cancer and she just went back last week to the doctor and she got a clean bill of health, not a single cancer cell anywhere in her body.
Speaker 1: That is a miracle because your kidney goes to your body and.
Speaker 3: We and we've seen that's the second kidney. Bob was the first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so God doesn't put limits on what's helld you know He's he's got He's got it. And right now we're in a season the outpouring of the Lord is here. He he wants to move mightily and Barblesville.
Speaker 3: We did prayer on Saturday.
Speaker 5: We did the Calling all Esther's where we called uh women to the Uni Square Park and we prayed in conjunction with Washington, d C. And that million million Voice movement that was going on there, and that was basically for those that don't know, it was, I'll kind of make it simple, asking forgiveness for all the things that America has done and passed against the forefall and standing in the gap for them. And so all everybody came together. So we in Martlesville conjoined with them. We we covid Martlesville. And it's important because that's that's needed, and because now is the time for healings and outpouring.
Speaker 3: And so just just if you if.
Speaker 5: You aren't sure where you're supposed to be right now with Christ, you just surrender. He's going to put you at the right place at the right time, because he's doing amazing things that we can't even explain, like this, that the book the Bible's being played out right in front of us and in our eyes and we get to witness it and be a part of that.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'm gonna say something that's probably not gonna be well. I just couldn't say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good when you do that.
Speaker 4: So this nation is suffering from a gaping wound, and it's called lack of morality. The morals of this nation are on a steady declined. But God said, if my people who are called by my name, In other words, he's calling out to the Christians, the so called Christians, if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, then I will hear from heaven, and then I will hear the land heal their land. And especially this month coming up, especially with the elections coming up, we need to bear in as Christians, and we need to we need to continue to repent for the sins of this nation and ask forgiveness and ask for restoration to take place in this nation. God can heal this land, but it's going to come down to do we men and women of God, step up and step out and be held accountable for not only our actions, but the actions of the nation. It's called interceding. And when we intercede on behalf of someone else, God honors the fact that we will intercede for someone. We do it all the time. We intercede in prayer. We pray for our loved ones for healing, pray for restoration, we pray for all manner of things for other people. But God honors the intercessions of his people and We need to intercede for this nation and the wrongs that's been done, not just from the White House, but from the White House all the way down to exactly.
Speaker 3: It starts here absolutely.
Speaker 5: And then and then it starts here and then and then just whatever the Lord brings on your heart to.
Speaker 3: Stand in the gap for America. We even repented for.
Speaker 5: The Indians, indigen the white man taken Native Americans taken. I I have German descent, and so I had apologized publicly as a standing.
Speaker 3: Just as a you interced Yeah, interceeded for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah for and just apologize for the white man for taking Yeah, for taking the land and things like that. That like, to me, I didn't realize that is so important to right now at this time in our lives. So you don't have to be a twenty year Christian or a Bible scholar. You know, God's calling everybody right now. Everybody has a calling in the last everybody to line up everything he needs done.
Speaker 4: Book of Joel says and the Last Day says the word, I'll pour out my spirit upon all flesh, and all flesh means the good, the bad, and the ugly. All flesh means all flesh you want to be well here to represent the ugly.
Speaker 3: You want to be on the good side.
Speaker 4: Anyway, God's calling us all to a heart of repentance, the time of repentance.
Speaker 5: But but Jesus Burger is a way that we all come together and and it's just it's the love of Him that that brings us and breaks those things that we can't break.
Speaker 3: Off of us.
Speaker 1: One thing I've learned about Jesus Burger, there's a sense of humility and celebration.
Speaker 2: At the scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't explain that I have to win, you have to wit.
Speaker 2: Humility and celebration. Absolutely, you mix.
Speaker 4: They do mix. They mix quite well, and and I catch myself constantly crying. But they're tears of joy, tears of elation.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: When when when yeah, when when you see someone that's been on the street for years and you see them surrender their lives to Jesus, they walk up and hand you their dope right out of their pocket and say, I can't do this anymore. I mean, when God sets someone free, he sets them free. And we have people that we haven't seen in months have just recently started showing back up and and it's so amazing to see the changes that they've made that God has made in their lives. I'm telling you, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: I come in last week.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 5: The anointing, like I said, is the outpouring that God is here everything. So if you're dealing with stuff that you can't break off on your own, you don't have to do anything but surrender and ask God for help because it's so strong right now that he's He's going to do it for us because we can't and we just need to surrender ourselves.
Speaker 3: And he had a guy that came in last week that came out of a cult.
Speaker 4: About three weeks correct, Yeah, come out of the occult. He was at home and he said, I just had this desire. I just had to get to you guys. I just had to get here to Wednesday night service. Wednesday night service. And he came into Wednesday Night Service and the power of God was so amazing in his life as well that he stood up and when it was all said and done, he said, I came in full of devils. He said, devils were trying to tack me all the way up here, trying to keep me from being here. Now, some people might may thank you, boys, or you've already gone out on the limb. Well, thank you for thinking that. But anyway, he came in and he was full of devils. He confessed that he was part of the occult, and he said he knew he needed to be set free, and he said, Jesus set me free tonight right here. Walking in, he said, I felt the presence of the One True God. He said, I know now who God is. And he surrendered his life to Christ Jesus. And it wasn't because the preaching was so good or anything else.
Speaker 3: This happened.
Speaker 4: This happened before service started, that he walked in and the presence of God was just so real. There, get real, I'll just get real. It's so real that that it set the captive free. That's just one of many many stories.
Speaker 5: That's how Yeah, that's that's many of cult stories that come in and they say just the presence of God set them free, and and and it's our job as Christians to allow that opportunity for them.
Speaker 4: So we've been accused of being that church that just lets anybody in the door. Well, praise God God, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: The church was supposed to be a country club. I mean here, I kind of need a reminder it's not an exclusive club.
Speaker 4: That was the words I hear that. That's the church. They just let anybody come through the door. Yes we are, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: That up there with miracles.
Speaker 4: Anybody we do we do al wes ask on the website, always ask us pull up your pants and cover up the important parts and come on in. That's all we ask. You know, Okay, Jesus Burger is coming up at noon at noon Saturday, right there in the parking lot. It's the weather's going to be beautiful. It's going to be like seventy eight degrees. I guess you're the weather guy too, but anyway, it's gonna beautiful. It's gonna be in the parking lot. We will start at noon. If you need assistance, come visit with us. If you want to volunteer, come visit with us. If you want to give monetarily, come and visit with us. I mean, there's so many ways that you can be a part of.
Speaker 1: Hey, winner's coming.
Speaker 2: Can we give closer to you?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 4: Will I have the rack out this week where we can start doing take a coat, leave a coat, and that's an a outreach where we have good coats, you know, hanging on the rack outside the church for one thing. And if people need coats, they come and get them. People that have old coats they come and to hang them up there. And it's just a it's an amazing, amazing outreach.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you right now, there's a woman in the parking lot that it's got some coats for bulky people.
Speaker 4: Okay, we know thirty.
Speaker 1: Pounds ago, I can't fit into them anymore. And uh, it's close. And folks, if you want more information, you got a Facebook.
Speaker 2: Page, yes, and you got a website and tomorrow Jesus Burgers go to Jesus Burger every day.
Speaker 5: We have the gospel and you get you get fun, and you get clothed and you get everything's free, food to go, baptism if you want to close, yes, baptism, everything. But right now it's the time to reach if you, if you, if you're living right now and you're breathing, you need to reach out and enjoy what God has do one right now in Bartles still in America. Absolutely don't be distracted by life and things because that's what the enemy wants. And this is a this, this is an amazing time that we get to experience. At the end time, we're getting to watch the Bible come to play right in front.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Okay, so tomorrow full helping of God Burger on the side.
Speaker 3: Absolutely