Speaker 1: You know where I need to be.
Speaker 2: I need to be next to the sparkliest carriage in the building. And when I'm talking about carriage, I'm talking about the undercarriage Chilie Brown.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Chili not Chilie.
Speaker 3: So is this getting warm? Is this the last game?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's it's warmer. It's not even close to the last game. As long as it started. As long as it stays sub ninety. Okay, that was every day sub.
Speaker 2: Ninety, we're gonna be good to go on this. All right, Chili Brown, everybody National nut Day.
Speaker 3: I need the hype Maine's contract negotiator.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we got here. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who is this?
Speaker 5: Hey? Good one to ride?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Dustin, welcome, Welcome to the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 2: You're going to be bidding first, so you need to be listening extra careful when Chili starts doing his reading.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Brittany? Good morning?
Speaker 3: This is Brittany.
Speaker 1: Hi, Brittany, Welcome to the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 3: Than you did me to have you.
Speaker 2: On today, I gotta do is just listen to the great Chili Brown reading from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
Speaker 1: And then last but not least, it's John.
Speaker 2: Hello, John, come on down and play the game with us. A great All right, John, your third gets to go, last gets the bid last. Okay, here's how we played the game. I got Dustin, Brittany and John. They're listening. I can't wait. You know this is my favorite thing. Right there we goes Chili Brown is uh is working on those candy corn A pre determined number of candy corn has been put into the cup and.
Speaker 4: More A pro like you, you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: That's what you get? What you get.
Speaker 1: He just spent a couple of back out. Yeah, he's not a pro like me. Go, come on, here we go. Who's picking the page, Alex, Let's go. Let's go ninety ninety.
Speaker 2: One Okay, Chili Brown from It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, Chili Brown, Page nineteen please Wall and Action.
Speaker 3: Moon Wall Bump from Sorrow for Work, Pumpkin Boom, punkin perth on the alright.
Speaker 1: Last one, last one?
Speaker 5: We got a runner.
Speaker 4: Secured, if only one from Thumb. I've been a punkin packs on Halloween.
Speaker 5: He's struggling, m I had said, there was quazy. You're quazy, You're quazy, Patrick Crazy.
Speaker 3: Three complaints, durn ring room.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're yelling take us home.
Speaker 3: Do you see them from the punkin Pegs? That's your biggest honking rather than not the punkin Pegs riding on scales. So it good funking reading the whole book.
Speaker 1: I'm listen. That was one page. I don't think Schroeder was in there.
Speaker 3: Schroeder.
Speaker 1: Yes, I heard, yeah, hadad and then.
Speaker 3: No idea.
Speaker 5: Somebody was quasy. Yeah, somebody was acting quazy again.
Speaker 1: That was quazy.
Speaker 3: That waszy.
Speaker 1: My goodness, that was well done, buddy, well done. So everyone listen to them. That's one of the best reads ever. That's by far one of the best reads we've ever had on the game. Well cool, Okay, Dustin was listening. Hey Dustin, good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: How How.
Speaker 1: Many candy corn we're in Chili's mouth?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I gotta say him on the edge of my seat here. I don't want to hear what happened to next me too.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a lot of candy corn. I think I'm gonna guess twenty three.
Speaker 1: Pieces twenty three pieces of candy corn. All right, crazy, all right, Lay's good. Hang in there, Dustin. Let's go with Brittany. Hi, Brittany, Hey, I mean you heard it. Chili Brown?
Speaker 2: How many candy corn that he Page nineteen was the best page? How many candy corn in his mouth during that reading?
Speaker 1: I think he had a crazy amount of thirty two crazy crazy thirty two candy corn.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I don't know if these are good guesses or not. Hey, John, good morning, Good morning, Good morning John. Okay, I've got a bid of twenty three. I've got a bid of thirty two. The person that comes closest without going over will be the winner today on the Chili Brown game.
Speaker 1: How many candy corn in Chili Brown's mouth during that reading. I'm gonna go with thirty four thirty four.
Speaker 3: Hmm okay, so everyone like one up to the last person.
Speaker 2: I got twenty three, thirty two and thirty four actual candy corn in chili's mouth.
Speaker 3: Forty eight.
Speaker 1: Eight corn. That's a lot, buddy, thirty four. I wonder you shouted all quazy crazy queen. That is crazy, John, You're the winner today. What are you giving John, John.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give you a pair of pit tickets to see breaking measurement in state.
Speaker 1: They're playing this.
Speaker 3: Thursday night at Woodan's Pavilion with special against Daughtry.
Speaker 1: You win the Chile Brown game, stretch me out. Oh my god, you're disgusting. Oh my goodness. Yeah, here thinking chili. That was absolutely wonderful.