Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 3: We'll let your taco one on one one w JARR, but your freaking idiots. You know, we just heard money talks from ACDC that reminds us a little bit of money floating around here these days.
Speaker 1: Thirteen chances for you to rock the bank and win one thousand dollars on JARR today and each week day for the next wow, like several weeks.
Speaker 3: Man, I think it's goes six weeks if I'm not mistaken. Thirteen times a day, that's a lot of chances to win one thousand bucks. Two moves that would be wise. These are just insider trading tips from yours truly, me and Taco. Bookmark our website WJR dot com. Have that just bookmarked on one of your browsers and keep it handy. Second, rock on the job with JR and get those keywords each hour, then go to that bookmark website and enter it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, and another little uh tip for you. If your phone rings the following hour, you know, the hour after you've entered a keyword, pick it up because it might be prize. Headquarters if you don't, they're moving on to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong when I say this, because I think it's cool. What the US Postal Service announced that they will be issuing some new stamps this year. The one that caught my attention. There will be a SpongeBob SquarePants stamp available this year. I think that's great. Yeah, no, I think it's awesome. But on the other hand, I have to ask this.
Speaker 2: If you get something from somebody with that.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'd happily sent If I ever have to mail something, I would happily put a SpongeBob and square Pants stamp on there.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a dude sending an emoji to another dude. You know what I'm saying. It's kind of unprofessional if you're getting that letter, oh neat.
Speaker 3: They're also going to be putting out for those with young kids who do bedtime stories, the classic good Night Moon story that many of us read to our children when they were young, a stamp fashioned after some of the pictures from that.
Speaker 2: I remember that. Are they gonna have a Jimmy Buffett stamp.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you about the ones that were announced.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answers. No, I take it.
Speaker 3: I don't. They may have already done one for all. But this is the quest. Why does the Post Office even bother paying money to design new stamps? Aren't they like all sorts of debt right now? Just just do the forever stamp and be done with it. See that, and then raise the you know, the price of the forever stamp every three weeks or whatever it is. Should do.
Speaker 1: No, that's you the party pooper, because this is postal fun.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm getting? Pat?
Speaker 3: You sit there, something to spice things up down at the post office.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I guarandamn to hit Pat you. We have postal carriers, letter carriers. They listen. And when you're down there and you're just sorting your your delivery all day, then you gotta go out there walk around here. You have great looking legs, but you gotta dodge dogs. You got all this crap going on, Pat, you want to have some fun with, Like, Hey, what kind of stamp could I know, let's do SpongeBob, different strokes, different folks.
Speaker 3: Man, don't poopoo all over it. I'm just looking from a strictly economic sense here. Why they're wasting money on stamp design, is I just I don't think it's very productive. Wow, Now that's not knock on you stamp collectors who would be heartbroken if there were no news stamps to collect.
Speaker 1: Remember the stamp score that I had from that email I get every day from Amazon. It's offers dot Com or something like that, and it's different. That's where I got my Blackstone for one hundred dollars cheaper. I just happen to see that offer. I got Forever stamps. I think it was thirty nine cents apiece, caught like a hundred. Do you ever need stamps? I'm your stamp guy. I mean they have flowers on them and weird things like that.
Speaker 3: Again, I want to be I think it's a SpongeBob SquarePants stamp is cool.
Speaker 2: There you goes, you're upset. There're waste of money.
Speaker 3: They're going to be a private They're going to be run by like Amazon or something before you know it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, somebody said, only acceptable emoji for a guy to send is a thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of waiting on that to another guy.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to the winner of this year's World's Ugliest Lawn that would go to Lisa Elliott's from christ Church, New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Do we have a picture of said lan there?
Speaker 3: Really is? It's just a dirt obviously. This is an environmental movement, the World's Ugliest Lawn competition where they encourage people to well not do anything that involves water with your landscaping. Just let nature do its thing.
Speaker 1: My yard's gone through that ugly phase right now because all the crab grass got shocked, and you know, I have that heinz fifty seven yard, which is kind of just like a mixture of our all different grass.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff is pretty brown this time of year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the regular, all the all the normal Saint Augustine grass is green.
Speaker 2: And then you have those you've seen the crab.
Speaker 3: I have some patches in my yard, but I'd love you know, let's try this if you live in a neighborhood that has an a whole h o A like I do, try this. Let your go to hell and they send you the letter of the notes. I'm trying to win the title this year. Yeah, you're not down with this. It's a big contest. You use SpongeBob stamps too, Okay, good good luck in the contest. Now there's a lean on your house. Hey, turn on the damn sprinkler. That's another group right there.
Speaker 1: Hey, question for you somehow we branched into on the text line is two two five six.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Remember when I said, uh, I read a text that said only acceptable emoji for a guy to send his thumbs up. Then, of course somebody comes in with this one. The devil horns the metal metal sign than the the fist bump. So yeah, there are there are more acceptable ones for uh for dudes to send. The dudes just don't send me like a little kissy face or yeah, did.
Speaker 3: Y'all get that to not send bob any kissy faces? And then uh, I'm sharing this picture with you. A rather odd discovery in Missouri a uh deer mm hmm, with the like collar around its neck like you would put around a dog, and the word pet side somebodysuri apparently in an effort to protect this deer, either made it look like they were they're someone's pet, or it was an ill fated attempt to domesticate a deer and make it a pet.
Speaker 2: You know what, it probably truly is their pet.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, I don't think that they failed and to domesticate pat.
Speaker 2: I think that's their pets. So they're like, don't kill it.
Speaker 3: You and your buddy, is it Earl the one with the out in the tree stand.
Speaker 2: With one leg from Vietnam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doing some deer hunting. You and Earl are up in the stand.
Speaker 2: Earl is not going to get in the tree stand with one leg. It's anyway. We go out there a skip, yeah, and this comes walking by. It's gone blasting it right in between the P and the E.
Speaker 1: It's gonna look like it's gonna read poet now because.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Big old shotgun shot right in the center of the P and the E.
Speaker 2: P O E T. That's poetic justice there, h.
Speaker 3: For that
Speaker 2: Anty r R