Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome back to the show for a special Sunday Night Live. A few things before we get started. If you are interested in joining us in Hawaii on the Big Island in April April twentieth through to twenty fourth, there are still tickets available. You can find all that information at journey tootruth dot online. It's right around the corner. So if you're interested in joining us, I would start booking your trip now, grabbing Airbnb. It's going to be a lot of fun. That's going to be a vacation slash conference, slash retreat on the Big Island with your star family, and we cannot wait. We hope to see you guys there in our documentary, our secret Space Program documentary, A Lifetime of Silence Behind the Green Door is right around the corner as well. January ninth, actually next Friday, is a soft release here in Sedona, and then following that will be a release on the streaming platforms, and we don't know what that timeframe is going to look like yet, but it is on the way and we cannot wait for everyone to see it, so stay tuned for that as well, and the immediately following the weekend after is the Odyssey Conference being put on by Tony red Riggs and John another guy who runs the Humankind Center here and it's more of a secret space themed conference. So it's Octo, I mean, I'm sorry January sixteenth, seventeenth, and eighteenth here in so don'ta If anybody would like to join us, that link will be below. It's that you can go to event bright dot com slash Odyssey, I think is where you can find those tickets and I'll see you there. I'll be there as well. I'll actually be hosting a speaker panel that's gonna be broadcasted to our Patreon on that Saturday, so stay tuned for those details. Anyway, So this is a been a long time coming. Many of you may know JP, but for those of you don't, we're gonna For those of you who don't, we're gonna get into his story and thoroughly kind of deep dive into who he is and where he came from and how he found his way into becoming or even enlisting in the army and then becoming a whistleblower and what he's seen and participated in as far as classified projects go, and things of that nature. JP is how most people know him. His name is Jorge Paban and he recently came forward with his identity and he just did a big podcast on Redacted, which was a two part interview which he kind of went through and broke down everything there as well. But we're gonna dive a little deeper this time and have a lot of fun and we're just very excited to have you here with us live tonight. How you doing, JP, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: I'm really happy to be here to bring the love and to share the truth of what's really happening out there in the military community and also civilian sector.
Speaker 1: Right, And yeah, so I guess let's just dive straight in. I learned about you actually before I knew who you were. In twenty eighteen, Aaron and I were at a conference in Colorado where doctor Salas spoke Dimensions of Disclosure, and he was talking about this military that you weren't in the military, I don't believe yet. He was talking about this contact that he had who was getting these clear photos of these UFOs and these black triangle crafts, and he was showing some of those pictures back in twenty eighteen, had no idea that it was you obviously, and you know, so that's how I looking back on it, that's where I first learned about you. And I guess what, how did that even start? So where were you at in life to where you started getting the nudge to look up and take a picture and these craft were appearing for you?
Speaker 2: Well, I always had an experience since I was like nine in New York, but it stopped once I went to Brazil. And this is when I'm a civilian, right. I went to Brazil and I had a contact with uh, with the Nordic if you want to call him Nordic or age or inter dimensional being. For me, I feel when you get close to them, you feel a sense of peace. So I feel like they're angels for me. But yes, they look Nordic, you know, ets exratressholds. Of course, the Bible says that angels are not from this world, They're from a different realm.
Speaker 3: But in Brazil, I had a contact in the farm.
Speaker 2: I approached the ship at three o'clock in the morning and I touched it and everything. All my hairs went up and I felt like a metallic taste and I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes, and I was back in the farm and I could see my footsteps coming back. And when I came back to the States, so I stayed in Brazil for.
Speaker 3: A month to visit my wife's family over there, and I had that experience, you know.
Speaker 2: And I come from a Christian background, so my background, you know, I go to church and I still go to church. You know, I will never leave that portion of my life. But when I came back, I didn't know who to talk to. I was lost, I was I.
Speaker 3: Was actually scared, a little bit scared.
Speaker 2: H I found his number from Hawaii and it was doctor Michael Salah. I I think he did research with ets, and he's you know, he did research on that field. So I wanted to ask him about you know, contact, so I told him what happened. But before that, before I called doctor sala, I was getting picked up by military because my where I lived was in Tampa, Florida, right by McDill Air Force Base, and I was getting picked up in the meanie man and they brought me to near the base and they started interrogating me about my experience in Brazil interacting with these ets extra treacials, and the first time they interrogated me. I was like, I don't know what you guys talking about. But when they kept like pushing and picking me up and I was losing hours, I almost lost my job because they picked me up because I used to walk to work and they picked me up and they keep me there for hours, and I don't know what to tell my boss. Oh yeah, I'm getting picked up by crazy people asking me about aliens ets and.
Speaker 1: So really quick, you were walking on the side, you were walking to work, and a van would pull up and literally pick you up physically and take you.
Speaker 3: It's like they knew.
Speaker 2: It's like they knew where I was the whole time, or they've been tracking me.
Speaker 3: So every time I walk out out mid.
Speaker 2: Mid like where I get to my work, it's like what two miles walk? So I used to walk two miles every morning to go to work, and they picked me.
Speaker 3: Up like a mile in and like four guys come out. They're lock and loaded. They're like get inside the van. I'm like, oh crap. You know, Tampa is known to have like the history of mafia and all that. So behind my head, I'm like.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna get concrete feet, all right, These guys are gonna get rid of me.
Speaker 3: So, but when when studying, where were they're taking me?
Speaker 2: Where they were taking me and why they were doing what they're doing. They were asking me about how I contacted these beings or how did I what did they wanted or you know, they really want to know about the ship and how I contacted them, because apparently they knew that.
Speaker 3: When I'm working or something, I hum and I and I.
Speaker 2: Start singing or I do it, I get to a type of meditation that I can bring them down. So I think they started figuring out that I had that ability to bring these ships down.
Speaker 3: But me, I did not know I was doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm now in these past two or three years, I'm figuring out that, yeah, I can get to a state of mind and I figured to to connect with them and to connect with these orbs or connect with these Nordic beings that come out and they connect with me. There's a way to do it. And I guess so they were.
Speaker 1: So they were picking you up and interrograting you. At what point did they start giving you the nudge to look up and take a picture of a craft. Didn't something like that happen?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, right there. That was in Tampa also, so that started in the end part when I was living in Tampa because from Tampa I moved to Orlando. So and this was I think recently when Trump was running for presidency and he was about to establish Space Force. Well he won the presidency and NOI he won in twenty twenty, right.
Speaker 1: That was the first mission twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, he won in twenty sixteen. So all this started happening towards the end part of the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Okay, first invite, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's first term.
Speaker 2: About the soldiers coming up, because the ones that were interrogating me, I don't think they were friendly. I think these were the black hats, who we call the black cats. But there was other soldiers coming out in uniform and they were telling me. Also they come out in different types of vehicles, different types of mini van, and they're.
Speaker 3: Like scoo over here. I'm like, oh, these guys they don't want to leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Hey, in this time, in this particular time, we want you to get your phone and take pictures. Okay, and it's gonna be like in this location right here, take pictures and whatever picture you get make sure you send it out, and they probably knew I was talking to doctor Michael Sala already, right, because I kept documenting everything that was happening with me, my experiences, because in between I had a lot of the experien like little weird experiences connecting with UFOs and Nordic beings, and they kind of knew I was connecting with them because I was getting visited by orbs and all that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I remember you guys went to that conference.
Speaker 2: Throughout that time, I already took pictures of a lot and the Tampa Bay Times already published some of doctor Sala's article and all that, and doctor Salah was talking about my experience and all that. And I remember even in that conference where you guys were, I was talking, like I talked to David Wilcock two hours about my experience.
Speaker 3: And before that, I think I was emailing a lot of people. He was one of the guys I.
Speaker 2: Was emailing with some of my experiences. And throughout that time, there was a lot of confusion with the community of disclosure.
Speaker 3: I know, you guys know probably.
Speaker 1: There still is too, so so really really quick, so whenever you were told to okay at this time, look up and take a picture. Did that shock you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Were you like, did you well explain that a little more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it shocked the hell out of me. Yeah. I was really why they're why if random people.
Speaker 2: Coming up to me saying, hey, go take pictures. You know, I'm like, leave me alone, man, let me work. Because I used to work two jobs. I was installing cameras and I was dealing with the power pumps of pools, so I will you know, I dealt with water purification systems and pools. So I was like, why these guys bothered me? And you know, they should be leaving me alone. And but every time they told me to take a picture and I looked up, you saw a craft light up, and I'm like, holy, okay, let me take these pictures. But I felt peace with these guys. These guys I considered them like the white hats. They wanted this information out. But you had another aggressive.
Speaker 3: Type that, oh, you know this is not good for you. Don't do it. You know, it's do not take pictures. I don't know who's telling you to do it or how you're getting these pictures, but stop.
Speaker 2: So it was back and forth with these guys we had the good guys and we had the bad guys. I consider the bad guys that don't want this information to come out, and I consider the good guys. Yes, this information come out. So I don't know in that moment, I don't know if it was classified or unclassified the stuff I was doing. But I was taking pictures of these UFOs or UAPs and these orbs and my experiences, and I was sending it straight to doctor.
Speaker 3: Sala, and I was sending it to somebody else.
Speaker 2: That I met, and he stayed in contact with me for a long time until he passed me to another dude that gives me the green light. So if something did happen to me, these people they have my information and they have my pictures and all that, because there's much more that I have, but because of the security of this nation, I can't I can't release yet.
Speaker 1: So at what point did you enlist in the army? What made you decide to want to join the army? And then what year was that.
Speaker 2: This was the end of twenty I think twenty twenty or twenty twenty one. I don't know the exact years right now, but yeah, I did four years and a half in the Army as a paratrooper, and I was a ninety one Juliet and I was another different type of MOS then I can't disclose yet, but in my DD fourteen it shows different duty stations, so people can put one one together and they can figure out what it was.
Speaker 3: But I think soon will I will say what it was.
Speaker 2: The other job that I did, I worked in NASA for a couple of months as well. I got all those documents. I even got the marine the Navy marine metal actually in the NASA base, so you can see my Navy marine metal there in the NASA.
Speaker 3: Base when I received when I was working over there.
Speaker 2: So I was living in Orlando, and these guys show up, the good guys.
Speaker 3: It says, hey, we need you to join.
Speaker 2: If you don't want these other guys to keep bothering you, we want you to join, And.
Speaker 3: All behind my back.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about my family and the safety of my wife and the safety of the people around me. Why I sat down with my wife said Babe, I'm gonna have to because she was always with me left to right with these experience.
Speaker 3: Even she had an experience.
Speaker 2: About I don't know if they interrogated her she still don't want to tell me, but I'm going to say here on this show.
Speaker 3: My wife was.
Speaker 2: The first Brazilian to sing for presidential candidate the national anthem. Okay, I don't know how she got the gig, but she got the gig. And since that day forward, other people have been following us and all that, and that's why we moved to Orlando because it was getting really scary. So how is somebody inviting her to sing for a presidential can And I'm going to tell you who this candidate is and we don't agree, but she decided to sing it just to give honor for the national anthem, and it was Hillary Clinton. And I got all the papers and all that she was in the room with Hillary Clinton for like thirty or forty minutes talking to her or I don't know what she was asking my wife.
Speaker 3: They talked and after that, I think I never told this to nobody.
Speaker 2: The only one that knows this is doctor Michael Sala, and he has this, I think documented.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 2: I like to tell people about that, but I found it kind of weird, you know, about the whole situation, me having these experiences, my wife singing for her and everything like there was just I think there were scoping everything that we were doing or the connection that I was having I feel, you know. So they approached me and said, hey, join the military. So I first went to the Marines and they made me run like five miles the first day and I threw up and I'm like, oh crap, this is not for me, this is not for me. So I went to.
Speaker 3: I went to.
Speaker 2: The Guard then I went to the Army and I had my ASRAD tests and after that they said, hey, if you want to leave.
Speaker 3: In two months, you can leave in two months. I'm like, all right, stamp it, let me go.
Speaker 2: So after I joined, when I was in basics training, COVID hit and we were stuck in training in Fort Jackson. All these soldiers were stuck and we were the first first soldiers in the history of the Army that did not have a full graduation because of COVID, and it was still recorded. I have the DVDs of our graduation all that, but the bleachers were empty because of COVID nineteen.
Speaker 3: Then from Fort Jackson we went to Fort Lee, Virginia.
Speaker 2: Fort Lee, Virginia, that's where you do your mos your job and the jobs.
Speaker 3: That they give you to do.
Speaker 2: And then from there I went to Fort Benning, Georgia for Airborne School. That was crazy as well, because when you go to airborn school, you go with Marines, recon soon to be Marines, soon to be Green Berets, soon to be rangers. They approached me to be a Green Beret. They approached me to be a Ranger. I said, hey, I just want to be a paratrooper for now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hit the tan Berets or the Green Berets.
Speaker 2: Tam Berets are rangers, the Green Berets are Special Forces operations. So after Airborne school, I get my papers and it says seven special for I'm like, I'm not even I'm not even a Green Beret. Why am I going there?
Speaker 3: You know? And it was in Florida, so hitting that duty station was like hitting the lottery. A lot of Drew sargeants told me, hey, how the heck you got that? Dude, Like, I've been.
Speaker 2: Here for almost twenty years and I've been wanting that duty station for years, and I how do you get that? I'm like, I don't know, you know, I do know three languages and it's part of South Comb. So I know Portuguese, Spanish and English and other languages as well, and it is part of South Comb. They're in charge of whatever what happened right now in Venezuela. So once I joined, UH, I was part of the Seventh Group. That is the best group that we have. God bless our troops. They do a beautiful job, you know. And I totally respect the military. I would never do nothing negative towards the military. I really trust. I really trust the process of what I went through. And I always tell people I'm not a recruiter, but I always tell people join. If you know nothing to do in your life and you're nineteen and you know, join the military. You know you will probably have an experience like mine. I'm not saying you will, but you probably will, you know. So I joined seventh Group, and from there on the mission started popping up left to right, left right.
Speaker 1: So did you have to sign any NDAs anything? Okay, explain that. So whenever you first started to get into this stuff, Okay, you find out you were seventh Group Special Forces and you have to sign NDA's next and where you read in on any classified programs? Like what did that that work?
Speaker 2: Like I was told about programs on the point.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of weird how they do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, you can't talk about certain technologies that we have, but you could talk about like if somebody that is higher rank, right, and he tells you, hey, you got the green lights to talk about this, but you don't have the green lights to talk about this whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't talk about that was in my NDA, right, Okay, you know, so it is weird. I know a lot of people are like.
Speaker 2: Oh, this guy, you know, why is he allowed to say that he went to certain places or on the ground.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's weird that he's allowed. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: You know what the age of disclosures came out that that movie, right, And I am just a lower rank, you know, I got out with E four, but I shared a document that shows that probably something about a war officer too, Okay, So I don't know why I got that document, but I made a copy and I saved it, and then apparently they did a mistake and they kept calling me sir, and then they kept calling me a specialist. So somewhere in the system that I don't recall, I was a war officer too.
Speaker 3: But but I have the documents.
Speaker 1: So that's so that basically requires a clearance that you didn't have that you consciously remember. But in that documentation it says you're a war officer and they were calling you sir and like. So it seems to me like you potentially were involved in something that you don't have full recall of obviously, and you maybe weren't even supposed to see that form, or it was somebody arranged it so you would see it to help trigger that memory. There could be things there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: I remember my experiences, but during I was doing my experiences, I don't know that was A four or a war officer.
Speaker 3: You know, doing these missions. So I I, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure there's like a I think you're onto something because there is something about NDA is about.
Speaker 2: Being a certain rank in order to talk about certain situations. So if I left as an E four but having my experiences as an officer, but then come back as a E four, it could be possible that I.
Speaker 3: Signed other nbas here as well.
Speaker 2: But see, I never got into I never got into the you know, like if I was twenty and back or fifteen back or ten in back.
Speaker 3: Because for me, that was always out of this world, you know.
Speaker 2: But when I was recapping about all my experiences and all that and remembering my experiences, and then I went even into a place somewhere in the United States where they can manipulate space and time and.
Speaker 3: I could see what they can do.
Speaker 2: That's when I went, Wow, they probably they probably used me like a bucket because the things I remember are.
Speaker 3: Insane.
Speaker 2: Imagine the things that I don't remember or what it was. So whatever they let me remember about my experiences, I always got the green light to talk about. And they always they never made us sign papers before a mission, So that's that's one thing I want to make clear.
Speaker 3: They never made me sign papers.
Speaker 2: But before I left, yes, they made me sign papers, but I signed it in a way that was different. I don't know if you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Or we can use that, we can use our imagination. So explain to me this. So there's so many questions, obviously, and I know we're just kind of barely scratching on the surface here of what you've been involved in. But explain to me this place you were brought that can manipulate space and time, Like, what did you see or you allowed to talk about that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I saw. I even wrote it here. Well, I know we went black right now, there we go. Sorry about bad guys this slide.
Speaker 2: So, so I saw different doors right, twenty ninety, the year twenty ninety, I saw the year twenty fifty, I saw the year nineteen forty, and I saw the year.
Speaker 3: Fifteen sixty.
Speaker 2: In between fifteen sixty and fIF and fifteen fifty, these different doors, right, they had the dates on top, and what I saw was Nordic beings that looked like us. They were in charge of this technology. And there was also another like a looking being that wasn't inside a type of capsule that was in charge of the communication part of it. I think this is an extra thresciods, but they live within our oceans and it's a type of intelligent.
Speaker 3: Occupy. I don't know what it was, but it looked weird for me.
Speaker 2: So it was running around doing other things. And the Nordics they were in charge of this machine, so called machine that can go to different times, and we could see people.
Speaker 3: The guy that was with me, uh, he said, let me get that. We need to get the hell out of here. We can't see this.
Speaker 2: We need to get we need to get the heck out of here because what we're seeing. I don't think we should be experiencing this.
Speaker 3: I am nervous right now. I'm scared for my life.
Speaker 2: So the other guy was saying that because the Nordics were asking us if we wanted to be part of this program to go to these different years and we have to do a task and then bring back some information. But the problem is that if we do visit the fifteen sixties, we have to go without no medication. We have to go with the clothes designated for that time. Ninety forties is the same thing. Two thousand and fifties, two thousand nineties also the same thing. You have to go.
Speaker 3: Dress accordingly of that time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And we saw people coming back from the.
Speaker 2: Twenty nineties or twenty fifties coming back like with futuristic type of technology and clothes and all that, and they take off their clothes, they go through a tube thing for cleansing, and they come back and they go to another year. But every every the the time is different in those in those when you go to those dates, uh, nine hours can be like what like eight years or nine years. So they radio up. They say, hey, if something happens to you, we can't bring you back. So you have to sign a crapload of papers before going to these missions. And if you're you're If you die in that time, that's that's you. You know, it is up to you to survive, and it is up to you if you want to do these missions. And I'm sure this technology can be used for for wrong for the wrong thing sometimes, but I don't think we use it, but I think other people have this technology, like maybe China or Russia.
Speaker 1: Was this was this? Uh? Can you disclose what location this was at?
Speaker 2: I cannot disclose the location. But I left from Aglin Air Force Base on a Chinook helicopter, okay, and it took us like two hours two hours flight Okay?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, because I know Dan Cooper talks about Fort Bragg below Fort Bragg there being what he calls temporal Management Command, which is where the time time missions are you know, happen out of. If that's true, Yes, that's go ahead, the f P.
Speaker 2: I f P I, Ay, that's what do you call it? I don't know if that's what your friends call it?
Speaker 1: What what is? What does that stand for FPI.
Speaker 2: Future Future Past Intelligence Agencies. Oh yeah, that's that's the knowledge I got about that. Yeah, the name of these programs if the f p I A.
Speaker 1: So this was this one of the first things that you encountered.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this was more towards the end.
Speaker 2: I encountered the the Nordics all right, interacting with the military and teaching them how to fly the the flying saucers. I saw that somewhere in Alabama, and for some reason this year last year, Trump moved the space came into Alabama.
Speaker 3: So we have it. We have it all documented. Yeah, Huntsville, Alabama.
Speaker 2: So we have it all documented with doctor salah Ah. The things that happens before and the things that Trump has been doing is like one after another, you know, like one after another, like if you see I know people have been talking about mad beds and all that. That's also another experience I had, But I posted two weeks prior to the Trump posted it after that with a similar story, but it was AI but he posted it and then he took it out to give it more attention.
Speaker 3: So that was kind of.
Speaker 5: Cool, right right right? Do you think do you think that's because they're getting ready to roll that out pretty soon.
Speaker 3: I think so. I think we're going to be rolling a lot of things out.
Speaker 2: And before before what happened in Venezuela, I even posted in my Instagram and also in my YouTube, I posted a couple of videos about what's happening. Because we have these arcs in the Atlantic, we have these arcs in the Pacific, and.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 2: These buried ships all over the place and smaller ones people that can probably call it vimanas or ancient ships that were buried that they're so old. But the technology still works. Somehow, the technology still works. These things are alive or is a type of futuristic AI that we can't comprehend yet, but it seems like it's organic and and I'm sure in the future we're gonna have the ability to integrate AI into our body and you know, be.
Speaker 3: Part of one connection like borg or somethhing like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm I don't know. I said a bad word, so my bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're there's no censorship here, Okay.
Speaker 2: So, before what happened in Venezuela, I put out a video saying that yes, the Nordic the arc was in between Puerto Rico and Venezuela. And they found also in the south part of Venezuela similar structures of what they found under the Pyramid of Giza, similar structures of ancient ruins under the ground in the south part of Venezuela. Ah, closer to like the Amazon, you know, the area over.
Speaker 1: There, right, So that would be like the ultimate power grab then for Trump or the United States if for one, of.
Speaker 3: Course, of course the oil, but well the oil.
Speaker 1: You're you're stopping the drugs, you know, obviously liberating, liberating with this.
Speaker 2: I'm really happy with this administration and what they're doing. They're stopping the bad guys. You know, they paint themselves like good guys. But Trump is doing the heck of a job with this administration, you know. And and I really I know what he's doing. And Trump knows a lot of things. He's been in contact with a lot of different things. And I think soon disclosure is going to happen with the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: I believe so. And it's already happening. You know. We had that film Aid of Disclosure.
Speaker 2: We have this other film that's going to come out with Steven Spielberg in June that it is going to bring a lot of information of what is happening with all.
Speaker 3: This and in reality, all this is is spiritual.
Speaker 2: It connects to the spiritual realm and interdimensional realm like crazy, guys.
Speaker 1: This is yep, you're good, So yeah, go ahead continue.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So.
Speaker 1: You said it connects to a spiritual realm in a dimensional realm like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these these beings, I think they're connected to the spiritual and interdimensional realm.
Speaker 1: I believe so, right, And a lot of the technology that we use are that you've come across. Obviously, I think we're seeing a blend of science and spirituality there. It's not just tech, right, it's like integrated with the beings consciousness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even even what quantum communication connects to the interdimensional realm, you know, if we get into the study of like what is quantum entanglement and quantum physics, you know, right now these technologies that we're using is connected, you know.
Speaker 1: Right? So at what point were you well, really quick, going back to Venezuela, So do you think that basically the white hats for lack of a better term, are monitoring you and they are basically seeing what you put out there and actually taking that as legitimate intel and then making a move based upon that in some capacity.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not just me, right bringing out this information. We got other people that are you know, well read in and also bringing out information. But I'm sure, I'm sure they're looking at our information that we're giving out, like.
Speaker 3: When we go on, when you go on, when I go on.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sure they're tracking of you know, who you guys are interviewing who? Who am I interacting with? Why am I allowed to talk about all this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Right, So, at what point did you or were you made aware of off planet operations like getting into this? Did you know that we had a base on the Moon or did you learn that through your time in the military. How did that all play out?
Speaker 2: I kind of felt that we had after I had my experience in Brazil and I started doing my own my own research when I had my experience interacting with these Nordics in Brazil. When I got back home, I also was building a technology I was building with a USF professor.
Speaker 3: He was a neuro scientist.
Speaker 2: So we're building like a like a wand type of technology.
Speaker 3: To heal a wand that can heal.
Speaker 2: And also technology that was made of a black box with a metal.
Speaker 3: That we have the military has that other people with high level they have.
Speaker 2: This metal can also if you get, depending how close to it you get, if you have a debt plant, you put it right next to it and the debt plant can revive. And also if you feel sick or if you're feeling down and you get close to this device, it makes you feel happy, it makes you feel good, and it heals you. I think it has to do with the frequency and connected with you, with your consciousness. And you know, because everything that you think is electrical post, everything that happens is everything that you do in life is an electrical post.
Speaker 3: So it's connected.
Speaker 2: And then my house got ransacked with the bad guys, you know, the black hats, and they took all all that technology.
Speaker 1: And this was when you were still in Brazil.
Speaker 2: This was when I was still in when I was in Tampa, when I came back. This is at the same time I was getting interrogated.
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of in between that happened that it's it goes beyond. But I think in the three books that doctor Salah wrote that he really did a good job tracking and everything that I did an experience in book one, two and three of US Army Inside Missions.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he like me.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I I don't remember no more.
Speaker 3: It's so much things that happening. And I believe, you know, after.
Speaker 2: I left the military, I think I've been getting attacked a lot.
Speaker 3: I've been feeling sick, you know, I've been feeling under the weather.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm here to bring what they're letting me to bring.
Speaker 3: I'm not breaking the rules.
Speaker 2: I'm not I know you have here whistleblower, but I'm being told what to do and what to say, and by a superior person.
Speaker 3: That's connected with Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: And he every time he comes to Egglin calls him, I'm here, you got an update whom I tell him my experience and he tells me, Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Can say this, you can say this, but make sure you don't say this.
Speaker 2: Okay, this you cannot say. You can say certain locations where you've been, but don't say that this happened there. So he tells me really legitimately what to say and my experiences, and I you know, because I was part of the military, I have to respect that and I trust him as in the white hat.
Speaker 3: I trust him as making the right choice.
Speaker 2: And you know, he's been the person giving me the green light to talk about my experiences.
Speaker 1: So okay, there's so many questions.
Speaker 3: I know it gets it redacted.
Speaker 2: I was going crazy because there's so much information in between. Remember this has been going on since two thousand and eight, almost what eighteen years?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? So okay, since so can you tell us which underground basis that you've been to? Which one you can disclose? And like, is this, you know, planetary all over the world just here in the States.
Speaker 2: We have on the ground bases all over our planet. I cannot disclose the location. I know other people probably have disclosed location, but I just can't. But I can tell you about one place where I've been where I saw people that.
Speaker 3: Look like that look like the grays or or the ant people.
Speaker 2: Like if you take the the dreads that they have away, these these things they hang out like this, But if.
Speaker 3: You cut that off, people might confuse them. That's grace gray aliens.
Speaker 2: But uh, they just they just when you interact with them, they're more organic. They're not like the gray people, the grays that people talk about that they're mechanical and all that these guys that ant people, and and their color is more like a grayish brown color. And but their eyes are are are like like really and they look oriental like. Their nose is flat and like two slits. Their lips are really small, really, their head is like slightly big. And you know a lot of I think people will confuse them if they see them for the first time.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a great alien, you know. But you just have to know.
Speaker 1: And where did you encounter them?
Speaker 2: And posts still one over here in Florida. It's a spring. So I can tell you the park's name, but the entrances I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't give you the location. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: So can you? How many places just let's just stick in the United States? How many places do you believe there are that are housing extraterrestrials right now below our feet? And if you don't want to say, you don't have to that.
Speaker 2: We got we got Florida, Okay, we got Texas, we got Nevada, we got Colorado, we got California. Off the shore of California, we got Puerto Rico south in the ocean, north in the ocean. We got the Bermuda Triangle that location right there. We got the Devil's Triangle in the location off of Hawaii, Alaska. And I'm talking about America only, and I'm sure Brazil, I'm sure Russia, I'm sure China.
Speaker 3: Got I just don't have that information.
Speaker 2: I know about the location and and and the basis that we are in charge of and Antarctica.
Speaker 5: Okay, And I would assume New Mexico is probably.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, out, New Mexico has like a.
Speaker 3: A major is not like a base though.
Speaker 2: New Medicool is like a it's like an international things for for extra thresholds, like Man in Black type of thing, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, there's the famous Dulce base that said at least used to have ets and yeah, still does. Uh, but that's a fan that's a super famous one.
Speaker 3: New Mexican. Are you talking about the Dreamland? Are you talking about the Dreamlands area?
Speaker 5: Fifty one?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Dulce is like northern northern New Mexico, like almost to the Colorado border, like very northern.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay.
Speaker 1: And you have Kurland Air Force Base where some testimonies come out of there as well.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Arizona.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would say you just you know, just you know, throw up the dark land in the Southwest you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about are you talking about major extra treastural cities, because the one I named was major. Now, when you get into the basis the bases that they interact with, there's a lot of states there, like almost every state has a small base where extraterrestuals they come.
Speaker 3: In and out from, like almost every every state.
Speaker 2: But like major et cities or underground was the states that I mentioned.
Speaker 1: Okay, that helps. Yeah, so yeah, I know, like here in Sedona or Arizona, I mean there's a lot of military activity and extraterustrial activity. I mean, the whole place is just crawling with it. So very interesting. I mean I swear I see people walking down the streets sometimes that are human. I'm not exaggerating, like you have.
Speaker 3: No you can feel the presence, you can feel them, and they look just like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, get write it off as anything, but sometimes like I just I just think that dude's not human. You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've seen people shasta as well.
Speaker 1: Right, So okay, going back to we never really answered this, but as far as like learning about off world bases, and stuff like let's just say basis on the Moon where you read in on like we have so many bases on the Moon. We have one and the and h see off Tranquility and and the and the creator of Sabin d you know all these different places. Were you briefed on that or that? Is that something that you just remember from specific missions?
Speaker 2: I remember from specific missions. They just call you up and you go to these missions and and they tell you.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about this or else. You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, so you really got to not talk about what they tell you not to talk.
Speaker 1: About, right, But you did. You did go to a base on the Moon.
Speaker 3: I did go to a base in the Moon. I did?
Speaker 1: And can you disclose any of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: We went through these tubes that I think the Moon has these tubes, right, a lot of Yeah, and they have like a it's like made of when you enter it, it's made like a like a copper.
Speaker 3: Like it's a tube that goes in. But this tube goes in like.
Speaker 2: This, and then it flattens out and then it goes into like a big cavern.
Speaker 3: And then this big cavern is.
Speaker 2: Connected to like ancient ruins that look like the time of ancient Rome or ancient India.
Speaker 3: And when I went there, I felt.
Speaker 2: Well that the air was similar to the air when you're in the highest mountain in Colorado. Okay, it's it's but it's pure, like you feel the peer.
Speaker 3: Of the oxygen.
Speaker 2: I think they get the oxygen from the moon itself. It has a lot of.
Speaker 1: It's it's something within the soil. It actually creates its own oxygen. Or there's like a plant life or an algae that that is exists there that from what I've heard, that actually creates an oxygen that's not talked about.
Speaker 3: Well, we have water there too, like crazy on the moon. All right, and depending on.
Speaker 2: The Okay, so you get the crater right, So you know the crater when the sun hits it, it creates a shadow in between. In between that shadow, right, you have what it's called the goldieglock. So similar to what Earth has. How far it goes from the sun. You know, it has a golilocks one. So this crater in between the shadows, right, that's where we land, okay, and from that shadow we have to It's really time precision because the temperature can change the blank of n eye and there's there could be a catastrophe, so they know when to land when not to land. But there's a crater that is made like as a diamond shape, right, so when the shadow hits it, the shadow lasts longer than when it's.
Speaker 3: An around shape.
Speaker 2: So that Goldilocks one lasts probably like twenty to thirty minutes every.
Speaker 3: In every side of it, so depending on the.
Speaker 2: Time they land on the different sides. And it has opening that the ships can go inside, and it's a lava tube.
Speaker 3: And this lava tube was like it is built like in ancient times, like crazy.
Speaker 2: So the Goldilock zone actually the temperature in between in between the shadow and when the sun hits can reach to like like ninety to eighty or seventy degrees depending of how far you are from the shadows or how far you are from the sunlight.
Speaker 3: It's like a thin.
Speaker 2: Okay, like thirty feet by thirty feet of Goldilocks. So that we figure out, yes, there could be a temperature that and then once you get in the tubes, the temperature it's also like it's colder. It gets like sixty to fifty degrees around there. And we went there and I went to pull security were some other green Berets that were there, and they were also pulling security. And we went there on like a TR three B type of craft, and we we came back home, and we landed back home and I went, I went to my house like nothing happened.
Speaker 3: Sometimes in these missions, we leave, like at four o'clock in the morning. They call you up.
Speaker 2: Okay, boom, you do pet, Then they call you up again. They meet up in this location. Sometimes they use signals, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they use a regular phone. They meet up in this location. They give you a location with numbers, and you go to that location and they pick you up. It could be a black Hawk or it could be one of these crafts, the TR three bs that they are the size of four school buses if you put a corner to corner like triangle, like if you put three school buses in a triangle, look shape the size of these ships. So it's not really like I call it a TR three B, but it's probably like a TR three six or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's a smaller version of a triangle craft that we have.
Speaker 2: And we've been having this for I think above forty forty years or fifty years.
Speaker 3: We've been having these type of ships.
Speaker 1: So are these strips? Are they? How long does it take you to get to the must say?
Speaker 2: So, once you take off, you black out, like you close your eyes, you like blackout, and then you open your eyes and you're there. So the time I do not really can tell you the time. How long does it take? I know it could be fast when we come back the same day.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason? Is there a reason you black out? That doesn't seem to do that intentional?
Speaker 2: For you guys, I think they do it intentionally. I think they do it intentionally. The reason why we black out? Yeah, and there's no windows. There's no windows on these ships they have.
Speaker 3: They have seats that come out from the wall.
Speaker 2: You say, I know, I fuck yourself up and these seats are connected to the walls and you just buckle up and take off.
Speaker 1: Really, so is there what do you say to a theory like the flat Earth? You know and as far as you know, you are well aware of like off planet operations and bases and other planetary bodies and stuff, and uh does that theory? Is that just complete this disinformation?
Speaker 2: I don't believe in the flat earth theory. I'm sorry. I don't know if you guys believe in it.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't. I just we see that pushed a lot and the world is round.
Speaker 2: Ah. Everything if you study what is energy, everything starts off as so it's a ball, right, Everything is in a frequency and vibration, right. I I saw the Earth is round, but it kind of looks like it's not completely round. It looks like a potato.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, deal.
Speaker 2: But what do you see when you see the Earth for the first time in space. The feeling that you feel, It's like you can never change that in your life. The feeling when you see Earth for the first time in space and you look back and you see that, and you feel the light, the light on Earth.
Speaker 3: See people, A lot of people don't talk about this, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel the light of the sun, all right, But when you feel the light bouncing off on Earth, and it you feel the frequency of Earth itself, the light of Earth, not the light.
Speaker 3: Of the sun.
Speaker 2: The sun can be behind you, but the light that is coming from Earth. That light is bouncing off from Earth, off of all living things on Earth, off of water, that frequency that hits you.
Speaker 3: In your face, that light, It changes your life.
Speaker 2: It changes your life when you see that, and it's like that with Awe when you see the Moon also has a certain frequency that when you get close to it and you feel the light from the Moon, not coming directly from the Sun, but coming from the Moon, you feel like a vibration is like wow.
Speaker 3: The same thing with Jupiter.
Speaker 2: You feel that with Jupiter, you feel that with Saturn, and every planet has a heartbeat that your body have to.
Speaker 3: Get used to it after you come in contact with.
Speaker 2: And it just engulfs you with the energy of the planet. It is incredible, incredible the feeling when you do these What I remember in these missions, I know probably a lot of things happening between that I don't remember, but what I can recall on these missions, interacting with these different planets, or interacting with these massive ships in our oceans as well, interacting with these different beings, it carries a vibration that if you're not ready, it can it could damage you, like your mind that you know. I think they chose me because I've been through a lot of missions, Like if you read these books, I've been through a lot of missions, and I think they choose people that have been through these experiences and also know how to communicate with these beings, these extra Tradustrials, these Nordics, or these orbs that come out and or these ancient technologies. Also it's a similar frequency. When we went to the Arc for the first time, we went with a group of astact Indians from Mexico.
Speaker 3: We went with.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, it was Chinese and Russians there were in the mission with us and these Astac Indians, and we had a translator that came with these Astec Mexicans because they spoke not Spanish, but they spoke a different dialect that we did not understand. And somehow with a dance that they did and frequency of their voice, they could activate certain things that we could not activate. They started singing a song called Akuriamate, and that's where.
Speaker 3: Comes from a lot of people ask me, oh, where is it comes from?
Speaker 2: These Aztec Indians that they sang these songs to activate and the meaning of this song means heaven to earth and it connects.
Speaker 3: It opened up. It opens up like a like a space or.
Speaker 2: Inter dimensional portal, and you can go in and you go out from these portals. So I think the ancients they had a lot of knowledge on frequency and how to activate it with sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think most of the ancient sites, the sacred sites all around the planet that have these structures that may seem insignificant, I think their voice activated. I've always said that. I think with a very specific chant or song or dance or whatever it is, you don't need a technology. We are in technology, but it's probably spoken in a forgotten language. Just kind of like you said, So, where was this arc in particular that you that you went to with the Aztecs.
Speaker 2: This arc was in between the Bermuda and in between Puerto Rico and the time, but it was still and we kept visiting, and we the United States.
Speaker 3: We have this ship that looks like a donut ship.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if you saw the movie and or or the show ind or that donut shape ship that is on the water. We have a ship like that that's huge, huge, It looks like a stadium. And you have these helicopters that land there. International people that are part of the art of it is accord they land there. We had Russian one time, China one time interacting with these massive ship that we have. And this ship has an elevator that's in the middle that connected to the arc. The arc wasn't It was deep, but not as deep as people think, as you know, if it was like the.
Speaker 3: Titanic, it wasn't that deep. It was I think it was on top of a.
Speaker 2: It was on top of a hill bank plateau under the water, okay, but around it, yes, it goes down and there's there is a extrarestrial type of city with these beings that they look like us, but they're taller and they have longer hands. But they're like what seven or eight feet tall. Like if you go down to you feel like you're in the NBA, you know when you see these guys, they're like freaking tall. They're all different, racist, like black, white. So if they come up here, they're just tall, but they look just like they look just like us, eight feet seven foot eight like tall some of them. Some of them, yeah, they could be our height as well, but most most of them, they're like above.
Speaker 1: Seven five And they just have a city just below the ocean. Is it in the ocean below?
Speaker 2: Just below the ocean, they have a city and they got these pyramid, like I'll send you a picture after. They have these pyramids that are made like a glass metal.
Speaker 3: It's like, it can't be glass.
Speaker 2: It's like a glass metal that you see through a a is a metal that we don't know about that can withstan.
Speaker 3: Ocean pressure. Yes, the cities are a little bit deeper.
Speaker 2: And but I think they something happened to the world every couple thousands of years that the water rotates in a certain way.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happens. I don't know because I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Say this here in your channel for the first time. Well I said it and redacted, and Clayton.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, that could be possible.
Speaker 2: You know, we have a civilization right that live in our moon as well.
Speaker 3: It's not only basis that we have there.
Speaker 2: We have a civilization that live on the Moon that has superior technology than us.
Speaker 3: But these people they look like us, but they look from India, like.
Speaker 2: People from India, Like if you go to India, the same complexion, same everything, and they fly.
Speaker 3: These egg shaped ships.
Speaker 2: Right, So I think think it was two years ago or a year ago that Air Force Pilot came out and they captured this egg shaped ship.
Speaker 3: That's their ship.
Speaker 2: And in the book, prior of this Pilot coming out, I talk about this egg shaped ship about this guy his name is Lovin, that he used to pick me up as well, and he used to fly me to these these domes of biodomes that have vegetation.
Speaker 3: It's just so much man.
Speaker 1: So getting back to getting back to the water and what you think happens under the ocean, And you said every so many thousand years, it like something shifts.
Speaker 2: So every couple of thousands of years, right, this moon that we have that is moving up away from Earth two inches and a half, I think it moves away year.
Speaker 3: Okay, and moves away. Why is it moving away?
Speaker 2: A lot of scientists know, a lot of people know, but they don't want to tell people about it.
Speaker 3: I guess apparently this civilization, right.
Speaker 2: These people that live here that are connected with Nordics and other cities inside our oceans that are connected with the ancient India. I don't know if you ever read the ancient texts of India about the Vimanas and all that.
Speaker 5: Vedis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they have a way to move the moon.
Speaker 2: Closer, and that's what people are scared that might happen. Okay, if these people decide to move the moon closer, I don't know what technology they have on the moon. A lot of people think the moon is it's a type of ship that was wrong there. I believe it is a type of ship that was brought from somewhere else and put there.
Speaker 5: Alex Color always talks about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and I totally agree with him.
Speaker 2: I think this moon that we have is a ship that if it does move slightly, only fifty feet closer. Okay, let's just put fifty feet, it could change the whole face of Earth with these massive waves that we will get slamming into the shores.
Speaker 3: And some of these.
Speaker 2: Locations on Earth under like for example, Florida, it looks like a sponge with so many like if a waves keep slamming in, it will collapse and the whole world would change dramatically in how it would look. Like if the moon just moves like one hundred or fifty feet closer with the wave.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's affecting it's affecting.
Speaker 2: The water, not if it moves slowly, but if it moves dramatically like fifty to one hundred feet.
Speaker 3: Closer, like like just the.
Speaker 2: Effect would be crazy with the magnetic field and the rotation with the Earth, and it gives like a break on the earth or something like that. That the oceans. I think that's where we got all those the no wall the flood stories and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's like as well would cause that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would rate a postship as well.
Speaker 2: Uh, if something like that happens, if something like that happens, okay.
Speaker 5: Well we could be protected from something like that happening.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, that's ah, that's when we get into the These beings are are like angels that are that are interacting with us as well.
Speaker 3: And and people.
Speaker 2: Like I, I still go to church, right, and I believe in Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I don't know if if people here, but yeah, I know he was.
Speaker 5: He was a very real powerful being and he can't Yeah he was. He came to to wake us up basically, and said.
Speaker 2: He came to wake us up. I believe in him. I believe in Yahweh. I serve Yahweh. I don't know if you guys know who yahwe is. That's the god I serve. Some people might say he's an angry god, but I don't believe that. I know there's certain things that happen for a reason.
Speaker 3: But we are eternal beings.
Speaker 2: We never die, you know, if you study consciousness, if you study if he did created the flood and people perish, people realize, okay, yeah, we're still alive.
Speaker 3: Like if you realize that.
Speaker 2: We are eternal beings, then you will understand who is how yawe it works, and how he does his things, you know. And I think all this that happened to me, and I've been saying this a lot, I think this is really really it connects to the spiritual, spiritual, spiritual realm with me because these beings they show up. And I even have a video that I shared with doctor Slam these. I'm sorry, I don't know how long is your show.
Speaker 1: There's no time there's no time limit. I mean, let's just however long you want to stay. We won't keep you any longer than like four or five hours.
Speaker 3: Oh geez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you send a video that Salah.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: I even said a video to Sala about me interacting with a Nordic being and I ripped My wife.
Speaker 3: She saw this video and she started crying. She's like, oh, they're angels. What are they? Their angels are the angels? So I ripped up.
Speaker 2: I ripped up a Nordic beings because I didn't want him to go.
Speaker 3: I said, you need to stay here and give you more information. Stay here. I love the way I feel when you're around me. Stay here. I need I need more information.
Speaker 2: So I ripped his and he disappeared, and I had the fabric in my hand. I recorded with a phone from back in the days there was no AI, nothing, And you can see the fabric turn into a liquid form. I'm recording this and I start shaking and this fabric turns into a liquid form, and it turns into like a glitteraly form, and it falls off.
Speaker 3: My hand and disappears like if it was from another realm. And lady these these and I have a video of that, and.
Speaker 2: We're waiting for the right time, because you could tell that this is real, like you can put.
Speaker 3: It through any AI or any thing and it.
Speaker 2: Tells you this is real evidence of what happened behind my backyard. I live in the wood wooded area. Okay, I live in the wooded area behind my backyard. I have interacted with Nordics, Okay. I have interacted with these beings, these people that are like angels, and they have given me, They have been giving me messages, and I have been telling doctor Saula about these messages about hey, come down, you know, give this message to the governments.
Speaker 3: Around the world. And I have been doing that.
Speaker 2: I've been connected with people that are high ranks, and I've been giving information to other people that are connected to just the United States, and they want to share it with other governments. They can share it with other governments, but I'm only sharing my information with the United States of America.
Speaker 5: Can you share with us what those messages were that they.
Speaker 3: Told you to be careful.
Speaker 2: Because we are legions and it's nothing to do with Satan or nothing like that.
Speaker 3: When you say legions, that means it's a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, this means a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just means a lot of a lot of people get that confused.
Speaker 2: But they said for us to be careful, for us to be fair with each other.
Speaker 3: And I think I did this in.
Speaker 2: The like two updates ago with doctor Salah about this being. His name is this being's name? His name was raj Yell And when we do research of what his name meant, it is actually one of the angels that they talk in the Bible that talks about justice and all that. So all that hair is in my body, were like, oh crap. So these could be angels that I've been interacting with. There's bad angels and there's good angels. That's why we have to be careful.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's always a yin and yang. There's there's good people and there's bad people. There's good doctor's, bad doctor's, good cops bad cops.
Speaker 3: So these angels I could tell.
Speaker 2: When there's a negative entity trying to communicate with me, I stay away, I don't communicate back, and I keep doing what I need to do. But when these guys connect with me, you feel a sense of peace. You feel like you're connected with them. You feel like they can they they talk to you without moving, like telepathically. But I think it's a type of technology that they have that interacts with the frequency of your brain patterns. So I think something that connects with them or a device that they got or wearing that connects with the brain pattern that's connected to you, and it makes it you can hear their voice like in your head, like you can hear it clear and in your life language. I speak a total of three languages, so when they speak to me, they speak to me in three languages, like certain words I understand better, and Portuguese or English or Spanish, and they talk to me like in three languages. I'm like, oh, wow, it's crazy. So now I'm seeing, uh that all this could be.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: When you read, when you really read the Book of Enoch MH, you can really get into what who these people are h the watchers and all that.
Speaker 3: Ah. And you know, throughout throughout the Bible, you.
Speaker 2: Have angels visiting people, telling me, Hey, you're gonna have a son. Hey, you're gonna have another son. His name is gonna be Sam Simar. Canna have a uh.
Speaker 3: Or we have angels.
Speaker 2: Visiting noises or God speaking to noises in the mountain, you know, and you think about that there there's there's people out there. I'm not saying that I'm not I'm chosen. No, I'm saying there's a lot. There's people like me, a lot of people out there that are communicating with these beings. And and it's not it's not because I've been in the military. It's not I've been having I think this is also a generational thing. My grandpa had an experience, my father had an experience.
Speaker 3: In a receival Puerto Rico of a burning ball fire.
Speaker 2: Uh, and me, I had the experience, but my experiences.
Speaker 1: Intense, intense, right, So, yeah, this is fascinating and I agree one hundred percent. Like with the we have spiritual angelic help from high realms right now. And I and I think that's a very fair warning to be careful because what you're talking about is a false light, you know, and the devil's never going to show up as the devil, right, They're going to be unrecognizable most of the time. Right. Yeah, So that's a very fair warning. But that that brings me to a question I wanted to ask you earlier. So, whenever you do these missions, is this all seems to be for the light benevolent white hat missions? Were you ever approached to do something that you didn't agree with, like a deep state faction of the military or something.
Speaker 2: No, all the missions that I did, I want. I decided to go to do it. And because you could opt out, But if you opt out, how can I put this? They won't call you no more. It's like they won't use you no more, you know. And I really wanted these experience. I really wanted these missions, So every time they came up, I said yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: We sometimes we go to these places and there is aggressive people there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're involved and they will kick you in a face if you don't if you question them after you're part of the mission, and you're because you can mess up the whole mission, you know.
Speaker 3: But once you're part of the mission, it's a goal. There's no turning back. It's a goal.
Speaker 2: It's it's like finishing airborne school. They'll kick you out the plane. They'll they'll drop kick you out of the plane just for you to finish airborne school is an Article nineteen, meaning.
Speaker 3: You'll get out.
Speaker 2: They'll kick you out of the military and you can serve time by not jumping out.
Speaker 3: Of the plane.
Speaker 2: And you know, it's it's like that. When you go on these missions. You got people that are straight, straightforward, and if they see somebody that is different, if they see somebody that is doing the wrong things, they'll take you out. They'll like really take you out because they'll kick you in the face. They don't put no jokes when you're on these missions, and some people will take that. But when you join the military, you signed to be part of the organization like an army and marine. When you sign these papers, you are told what to do. And doctor Saul told me, are you sure you want to join? I say, ah, But behind my head, if I join, they will they will leave me alone.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what I had behind my head. I said, Doc, I'm going to join. I'm going to join the military, you know. And you know it was also like part of me too. I always wanted to sometime because also my grandpa and also other family members joined the military as well.
Speaker 3: So it was always part. I think they were always looking at us. Yeah, absolutely, since the beginning with these experiences.
Speaker 2: And then when I started going to these conferences right like the g SIG or other big conferences, and we started summoning.
Speaker 3: I started summoning these these ships, these orbs.
Speaker 2: I even did it in Eastbourne, h We summoned these I had this drum and I was banging it and I was singing at kuia mate, and I had everybody singing at kia mate, like three thousand people.
Speaker 3: And in Eastbourne, this ORB came.
Speaker 2: And everybody saw. Everybody started crying. Everybody was so happy, and it just blinked away.
Speaker 3: And disappeared. And this happened in France.
Speaker 2: This happened in Japan, this happened in Colorado.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's amazing, it's amazing. How and then they started knowing that, like they knew I could do that.
Speaker 2: You know, if you implement that with the dog whistle, these ships they show up like crazy.
Speaker 1: Right, wow, So okay, where are you at today with all this stuff? You said? You know, you feel like you've been getting attacked a lot? Uh do you?
Speaker 2: Once I did, once I did Redacted, it's been going crazy, Like I've been getting phone calls out of nowhere. It's been getting scary right now, like people, well we know we live, be careful, like call me out of nowhere. After I did the show Redacted, I think it hit like what three hundred and ten thousand views like in one week.
Speaker 3: But it was it was crazy. It was crazy after I did.
Speaker 2: But yeah, of course I always been bothered, you know, doing the show with doctor Michael Salah, and we've been we've been attacked. You know what happened recently to doctor sala He've been attacked. I've been attacked. Sad to say, what happens to James Rank the other day?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You know, so this is dangerous. This is dangerous the information that we're bringing. But I think twenty twenty six it's going to be the age, the real age of disclosure.
Speaker 3: I think the people that I think this time, I know.
Speaker 2: High officers in that movie Age of the Closure came out with this information.
Speaker 3: But I think twenty twenty six are going to be the soldiers. And I think I think doing that, like when these.
Speaker 2: Shows, you know, it can open the doors for other soldiers to come out. So if you're watching this show right, for all the soldiers that are watching and showing you've been through the experience that I am experience and get in touch with Journey to the Truth, or get in touch with doctor Salah, email him or or you know, talk about it.
Speaker 3: You need to talk about these experience.
Speaker 2: These experience can each you from the inside out and it can drive you nuts. And a lot of people, you know, they can't take it, and certain things happen when they can't take it, you know, and it's sad, and it happens to a lot of military people when they see that we.
Speaker 3: Have a medbad technology that can heal.
Speaker 2: The world, and it can't come out because the technology that it has can also be used to kill millions of people, So it's a percentage issue.
Speaker 3: Look what happened to the atomic bomb?
Speaker 2: You know, you can use that for clean energy and you can also use that for destruction. So when when you're a soldier and you're going through these experiences and you get on these these ships and you're like, what the heck we're getting on at seven forty seven when we have this.
Speaker 3: Why are these people suffering? Why why we can't just take this information out?
Speaker 2: Because the technology, if it falls on the wrong hands, it can it can be havoc to the world if it falls on the wrong hands. So I think I agree getting rid of negative people that are dictators and before these technologies come into play, you don't want people with.
Speaker 3: Great power that if they get hold of this. Imagine if Venezuela had a weapon of mass destruction, you know, it can be it can be way.
Speaker 5: For it or China or Korea or oh yeah, right. And the cabal operates kind of behind the scenes, you know, they they don't operate through they operate through countries and governments, but they're above all that and they kind of they they've always been manipulating things to try to start war, start wars fund both sides, you know, and and bed themselves in all these governments and intelligence agencies and different things. And I feel like we're still in the clean up phase of that. But that's why so much on the surface either doesn't make sense or seems like, well, why why are we just now going to Venezuela and doing this and why are we doing that? And now I think it's because there are things happening that are a little more behind the scenes and deeper that there's a there's a very good reason why we just went into Venezuela, into that and I and I you know, that's a whole long episode and of itself to go through that, but it's way more you know, people want to think, oh, it's just a about the oil, it's just about the It's like no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, no no, it is not about that at all. It's way deeper and more important and good than.
Speaker 1: That, right, I mean, And if you listen to like I've read Carry Cassidy's recent article and she's you know, through her whistleblowers got information saying that a lot of what's behind Maduro and like Venezuela and the cartel is actually extraterrestrials like negative like grays and stuff from what she's heard. So it's like, you know, on the surface, we're going in there and it's about drugs and oil and all this stuff. But they'll never tell you this is like an ET war and that's a whole component of it that will never be disclosed because they can't at this point. You know, yes, Oka.
Speaker 3: Carry Cassidy. Oh my god. When I met her the first time, she was really.
Speaker 1: Me, brother, does that's her style?
Speaker 3: Ship out of me? I'm like, lady, you know, because you know she's carry Cassidy. I think you know, I Yeah, yeah, she is. You know, people always want proof.
Speaker 2: But that's one of the reasons I think I came out with my D two fourteen because a lot of people saying, oh, you're a stolen valor.
Speaker 3: No, you're not military. So we were going to I think this is happened in New York.
Speaker 2: I was with her with Loura Eisenhower, with Brad Austin, and we were doing this conference over there in New York and we were visiting Camp Hero, right, yeah, And to enter Camp Hero you have to pass a checkpoint and I took out my military you know, my military card, and I showed it to the to the guy in the checkpoint and he's like, you're good to go, soldier.
Speaker 3: Everybody looked at me, like what.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, But.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, little things like that, you know that I don't like to really push h really really I didn't want to show my DD to fourteen or show that you know, I was from seventh Group. I was trying to keep that entight, seventh Group, because I don't want people going to the base, you know, or bothering Agglin Air Force Base. They called this actually the area fifty one of the South. It's the biggest air force base that we have in the United States of America is Agglin Air Force Base, and so in in it's a conference like huge, and we have a lot of things there, and it's man, the technology that we have, it's like probably six hundred years more.
Speaker 3: Advanced in what we think we have now.
Speaker 2: So if you think AI or cell phones or computers or what we have now is cool that we have in the military, I think that's why I love this country, the United States of America. You know, I don't know about you guys, but I love this country, and we have technology that can manipulate space and time.
Speaker 3: It is insane.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they essentially publicly said that. What was that last year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Krastios, the White House advisor, came out and literally said, we have technology that can manipulate space and time and leave the distance annihilated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, leave distance annihilated. Yeah, ye, space and time. Yeah, because space and time are one time anyway, So you can manipulate space, you can also manipulate time and vice versa. And that's how most that's how many at least et craft are traveling because they have that interdimensional realm, right, and interdimensionally as well, right, right.
Speaker 2: But I think I think there's a lot of evilness, a lot of evil entities connecting with a lot of people still, so we have to be really careful.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a spiritual warfare that's happening.
Speaker 5: Right now, ultimately a spiritual war.
Speaker 3: It's a spiritual war. And that's why I go to church every Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's why I that's why I serve yahweh, I serve Jesus.
Speaker 3: You know, and I will never change. I might go through my experience it Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I still believe in ets because the Bible, if you read in Hebrews chapter eleven, it talks about the faith and how God frames the world's it says the Bible that God frames the world. So, uh, it's it's real.
Speaker 3: It's real.
Speaker 2: The spiritual round the ets are real, the UFOs are real. The technologies like space soldiers traveling in space, it's real. Portals are real.
Speaker 3: We got soldiers on the moon. We got soldiers on Mars.
Speaker 2: We got soldiers on the biggest moon in our solo sism getting made, that is the moon on Jupiter. We got soldiers in Europa. We got soldiers surrounding Titan. We got soldiers mining the rings of SATs using these massive ships. We got it is it's just mind blowing. If this comes out twenty twenty six. Well, I've been saying it, you know, it's not And a lot of people have been talking about.
Speaker 3: These experiences and all that. You know, like Tony Roderiguez. You know you guys have been to him, Yeah, oh yeah, friends. So man, he's an excellent guy. I love Tony. He's really down to earth and he's he's just he's amazing.
Speaker 2: He's a person that once you have him by your side, nobody can take that away.
Speaker 3: He's an amazing person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he plays a big role in our upcoming documentary, which we're actually hoping that it catches some traction and you know, plays a bigger role in the collective you know, you know, collectively, not just you know, in our community here. We really want this film to go far and wide, and it really builds a case for the secret space program and stuff, and Tony plays a crucial role in that. And it's a really powerful film. It's about two hours long, and it's getting ready to launch, so that's also we think we're hoping that's going to play a part in this whole rollout of disclosure in twenty twenty six and be awesome. Yeah, so we can't wait for people to see that.
Speaker 5: I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and anything you need help from me, I'll help you push it as far as you can, you know too, because people need to hear these these stories, these information, these experiences.
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, yeah, thank you for that, and thank you so much for joining us. This has honestly been one of the most fascinating interviews in a long time, I really thought, you know, everything was just incredible that you were saying that. Yeah, I know people really want that evidence and want that proof. But we've been doing this long enough. Like there's an energy that people carry when they're telling the truth, and you know, when they're just being authentic, and that's all we can ask for at the end of the day, you know, you know, pay barilling goes so far. Yeah, okay, I have this form. I was in the military, but there's you know, the truth is a frequency, right and we understand that. So we appreciate what you're doing, and you know, good luck moving forward. Stay safe. I understand like what it's like to be under the you know, over the target and under fire sometimes through these attacks and things of that nature. So you know, you're protect You're protected, like you like you said though, you're protected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're protected. We're protected. You know.
Speaker 2: I got another update coming up with doctor Solad is going to be amazing. It's going to be a mission late mission that we just did and soon I'm going to be working also for the government again on the other agency. So it's going to be amazing. When I disclosed that.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Well, we'll be looking forward to that and yeah, is there anything that any final words you'd like to leave the audience with, or how they connect with you or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Like I always said, the frequency of love is the center of all things.
Speaker 3: If we have love.
Speaker 2: In our heart and we connect with other people with love, that's just bring the frequency of love.
Speaker 3: Help your neighbors.
Speaker 2: Call your family members if you haven't called them for a while, if you haven't called your mom, you haven't called your dad, you haven't call your brothers and sisters or cousins. Give them a call, say I love you. It doesn't matter what they did to you, Just give them a call. I love you and I miss you. That that that counts so much. Love is the frequency that we need to carry in a daily basis in order to have these types of contacts and these types of experiences.
Speaker 3: So love, love, love, love, love, love.
Speaker 2: Love, love, love, love your neighbor, love yourself, and love the world that you live in.
Speaker 3: Heaven to earth.
Speaker 1: Absolutely love. That What a beautiful message to end on. Yeah, agree more and thank you so much. And in fact I'll be seeing you. You know you're coming out here in May to Sedona for the Rise of wa Yeah, Yeah, yeah, but we I live right here, so I'll be there and we'll be able to catch up in person, make.
Speaker 2: Sure, and yeah, we'll grab something to eat. I don't know, you showed me a good place to eat over there.
Speaker 1: I'll show you your restaurants. You take me to the military base. How about that.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Right right? Yeah? Okay, Well, thank you so much. Thank you guys all for being here tonight and sticking with us. We love you all. We can't do this without you. Grab a ticket and join us in Hawaii in April. You can go to our website, Journey to Truth dot online and our stay tuned for our documentary. It's right around the corner and we can't wait to see you guys out there everywhere. We'll see you later. Good night, and have a great right