Speaker 1: Evelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: As you were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, August sixteenth, twenty twenty four. Live every Friday night from the facilities of o'chelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. First hours The Age of Transitions, Second hour, Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or podcast form. Do you consider helping Chuck and the networkout at ochili dot com. Send a donation that helps immensely, and you can find my website and support the show directly at my website. Like the Age of Transitions dot com. Have my book Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood paperback or e book copies available. Have the t shirts for the Age of Transitions around all the podcast. Have the Patreon campaign. You also have the affiliate links Lilibson Code Fronds. You get two months of libs in for free, which is podcast hosting service makes podcasting easy. Also have bookshop dot org. There's a link on the Age of Transitions dot com to bookshop dot org. When you click through the link and you buy anything from there, I just get a small amount for the referral, So remember that when you're buying any books or media online. We are back glad to be here with the Age of Transitions. It it just can we continue? Things are continuing on in the insane way that we're used to now we're just kind of used to things being crazy. So is it even crazy anymore? Maybe not. Everything's just real normal and everything's just going. Everything's real humdrum. Nothing to see here, folks don't look behind the curtain. It's hard to know which curtain to pull back and what we're looking at and really who to trust in this big mess that we're waiting through. But that's just par for the course. As I was saying, we're used to this, and here at the Age of Transitions, we do our best to pull things apart see who we can and cannot trust. And I think we're on our way to understanding those who we definitely know we can't trust. And it's more than just knowing who the problem is, but knowing who their proxies are. They got a lot of them, knowing what the narratives are that they are selling us and why they are doing that. So you've got the who, You've got the what, you've got the why is pretty easy to break. That might be the easiest question to answer of all of them, and you guessed it. Why is so that they can attain more power for themselves. That's the why for all of this, all this confusion that's being sown, all of this seeming societal collapse, everybody at each other's throat, all these fights we're having over mostly nonsense. What got us so worked up about all these things in the first place? Who got us worked up about all these things in the first place? Why don't we go back to that question again? Because it's easy to point the finger, and we need to be real careful when we do. I was saying that we've made great strides here in pointing the finger at certain folks. I think so. But we do have to be careful, and we do have to be cognizant of the pitfalls out there when we're surfing the online web, when we're online, because there's lots of traps set up for us. I think one of them is in answering this who questions, like, well, who is to blame? Who's causing us all these problems? Who is the who is it that's seeking more power? At our expense. And I think one of the pitfalls that we're given to buy into is this sort of generalized answer that's really ambiguous and goes nowhere. Things like the deep state. It's convenient if we as investigative people just go, well, the deep states to blame, because there is no hard and fast definition to the deep state. It's not I mean, it can be whatever you want it to be. It's this Amorphousbrella term for again, you know, whatever you want the deep state to be, it shall be. And so it's pretty convenient to anybody who is really up to no good that you might entertain that as you know, your big enemy in life, like, oh, I'm going to take down the deep state, and well, how are you going to do that? Well, we know all the prescribed ways of doing that. None of them work, if you've noticed, and I know that many haven't, but you know, that's just the way of things. It's okay, maybe eventually one day. So the deep State, we're given to believe that they're the big problem. Again, we don't know what it is, but it's it's the issue. So if blaming the deep state is a problem in itself, and let's go back to the who who should we be blaming? And I think a simple answer is, you know those who already have power that you can demonstrate, plain and simple. They have money, they have power, they have resources, and they the ones who are actively leveraging their resources to get results in you know, important things like say the this year's presidential election. Who's going out of their way to really prop up candidates in the election and spending money and also working hard to push the narratives of certain sides, you know, one side or the other. Who is it that's actively doing that? I mean they it's not hard to say see that. I mean, we can definitely name Elon Musk, right, we know Musk is in with his guy Donald Trump to the tune of what twenty four million dollars a month is Oh, I didn't actually ever say that. I mean, I'm not doing that, but he is giving him millions of dollars. He's giving him an open platform on his social media site that he bought for way too much money. At least that's what it seemed like on the face of it. Maybe maybe not. Maybe if you use the platform massive platform for things like this to propagandize the public into what you want them to believe. Maybe it is worth it, Maybe it is worth spending billions of dollars on large scale propaganda tools like social media platforms and then just you know, blatantly use them for your own propaganda. Well at the same time, so in confusion by making a rallying up a fan base for yourself and yes, once again using all those narratives of your your given political cause, so that you get people that are already in with that movement automatically on your side. Musk is doing this. It's not even it's not even complicated to see, it's not Does anybody question this? So yeah, Elon Musk, we see what he's doing. It's not fancy, it's not complicated. It only starts to seemingly get complex when we get tied up in the arguments that ensue over whether Elon Musk is to save your the villain. And he's done a good job at tricking people into thinking that he's the savior. This has been his pr campaign from day one, and it's changed over the years. If you look at it. He used to present himself as this bastion of progressive ideals and he was going to save the world with green energy and his electric car and all this. That's shifted a bit over time. He's moved quite a long way over to the other side of the aisle, into the extreme right wing side of the political spectrum. And yes, he's he's now fully on board with the MAGA Donald Trump movement again undisputed. Does anybody to dispute that he's he's He's a big part of that now. So Musk is a guy that we can point too and his other big money buddies that are dumping millions of dollars into the MAGA campaign. I have a little article here that I found from JP Satilli's news vandal rundown, but got the link from him. Thank you for that. This is from businessinsider dot com headline Mark Cuban says Silicon Valley tech bros have lost their grip on reality and now want to be the board of directors to Trump's CEO. This is from this week, August thirteenth. Okay, before we get into this, I'll just say, like Mark Cuban isn't my favorite person in the world. His stupid TV show Shart Tank is I hate it. I hate that show, always have. It's really annoying. I think he's pretty annoying on the show typically, but I mean I agree with him here, with what he's saying, at least on this point. I'll say that. So you know, I'm not a fan. I'm not a member of the Mark Cuban fan club. But when you say something that's right, it's right. So okay, let's read from this article. It starts with this because it has to the Shark Tank star Mark Cuban has a lot to say about the tech and business titans who are flocking to support former President Donald Trump. Quote, watching what's happening in Silicon Valley is insane. It's not so much a support thing. It's more like a takeover thing, trying to put themselves in a position to have as much control as possible, Cuban said in an interview with The Daily Show host John Stewart that aired on Monday. Quote, they want Trump to be the CEO of the United States of America, and they want to be on the board of directors. That makes him listen to them, Cuban added. He said that for the tech billionaires, backing Trump was an extension of their desire to dictate and dominate the environment around them. Quote, they've gone to the point now where they feel like they should control the world, right and that there should be a CEO in charge of everything because they are rich and he swears right there, but whatever, you get to that point sometimes where I think they've lost a connection to the real world. Okay, so that's enough of this. We made the point. So Cuban's like, yeah, these guys. It's interesting because the whole one of the selling points for Donald Trump, ever since the beginning of his presidential run and win in twenty sixteen, what was one of the selling points for him to be the guy he was the businessman. He was the successful businessman that would run our country like a business. That's a good thing, because what do we hate over bloomed bureaucracy? We hate government waste. We hate government because it's just always incompetent and never does anything. It's horrible. We're supposed to make this weird intellectual leap where we believe that and then go, oh, okay, we hate the government, but if it were run as though it were a business, then we would like it. I guess is that the idea? And that's what anyway, that's what Trump was selling is the business model, and this ties back to the libertarian like free market ideals and of course Trump being the anti establishment, alternative, conspiracy world candidate he was. He has bare minimum and nobody can deny that he's exploited conspiracy theory and conspiracy culture. But I mean, you could just all out say that that's what made him like, that was his platform, really and to me, that's what it is. So and you have this back and forth push and pull of the mainstreaming of conspiracy, conspiracy culture, and then also the conspiracizing of really the Republican Party. The Republican Republican Party has been drifted further to the right, the extreme fringe right and holding up these ideals that are a real mixed bag. They're coming from all over the place. It's really schizoid when you think about. But a big influence are these libertarian concepts BC's Institute and stuff like that, which again is an it's an evolution, it's the next generation of Ron Paul. It's all born out of the same lab which is conspiracy culture. Now we look to these guys, these Silicon Valley billionaires that are dumping money into Trump campaign and you can see when they make public statements, it is directly in line with the same ethos. It's the conspiracy narrative, the fringe right wing slash libertarian talking points narratives. Mark Andresen wrote the techno Utopian Manifesto, and I covered that thing on an episode of the show. It's it's basically just like, hey, look, it's it's like a list. It's almost like bullet point list of those things, like the biggest things that you pull somebody from that below of conspiracy, fringe, right wing internet culture and you have them type up a manifesto. It would be what Andreeson wrote. It's no different. But he's a billionaire, he's a Silicon Valley billionaire, and he's saying he's got this same concept, the same general concept, same talking points that I don't know how that doesn't really disturb more people, because it does me that that should be make ring all sorts of alarm bells off instantaneously, instantaneously, Like this billionaire Silicon Valley guy is saying the same things that we've been given to believe for so many decades now via what what is this alternative media? What has this alternative media stream been, what is it now? It hasn't always been exactly the same. It has updated and upgraded itself as technology has As technology has been has improved and become more integral to our day to day life, the augmented reality that we live where we can't walk around without uh, you know, being on Twitter or being on social media or googling something to understand it or to get the answer that we need instantaneously. This is our lives now. As life goes further into that technocratic nightmare that we continue to dilute ourselves into thinking is not there, it's only appropriate that these guys would show up and be like, yeah, okay, they're coming up, bubbling to the surface, like well, where does this come from? And who if they weren't there all along? It makes sense that they're there now because these are the guys that stand to benefit from our digital enslavement. And you should find it ironic and deeply disturbing that they're the biggest champions of this freedom narrative of again the fringe, the MAGA narrative, and we could we could you know, nitpick and say, well, maga is different than libertarianism, and blah blah, blah blah blah. Look that frankly, it doesn't matter. It's all bushed up into one big thing. And to say that Trump isn't trying to appeal to that broad base, that broad ideological base, is just playing wrong. And he had much, if not most, of his success is contingent on him pulling that off up into this point and selling himself, because that's all he can do is sell himself. It's the only thing he's good at is PR campaigning. His entire life. His life is just one big PR campaign. That's it. Does he actually do anything, No, does he talk about himself? Yes, that's the one thing he has ever done. That's the one thing he does. That's the only thing he's ever done. Sorry to break it to you if you haven't noticed that yet, But that is what he does. That's his business. When he says he's a businessman, he's half correct. If you understand what his business is, it's PR for for what purpose? Oh, to make a name for himself. That's all he does. That's all he cares about. That's all he can do. And it's comical really to see that, like his inability to do anything other than that is at this point, I believe, and I might be wrong in this, but from my point of view, he's actually causing problems for his own campaign because of this, and this is actually coming out into the news, and it has been big stories this past week especially. But I was saying it before I might look right after the assassination, I was saying it would be good for his campaign if he were to be, you know, offt by an assassin. That would actual be a good thing for the Trump campaign because he would be raised like christ is raised, and he would be martyred and he would be gone, and he'd be out of the way, and he would be the perfect symbolic metaphorical Trump that can no longer talk and say idiotic things and ruin his own chances at winning. You know, you can make a new AI chat GPT version of Trump, and I wouldn't be surprised if, you know, Roger Stone and Company tried to do that, be like, oh, look, Trump isn't alive anymore, but we have this digital representation of him, and he's going to run for office. There have been, by the way, I think in Britain there was a virtual candidate for some office, Parliament or something that made headlines a couple of months ago. So it's that has actually literally happened already a couple of times. To say that it wouldn't happen at the scale in the US of the presidential election, it might be a bit soon for that, But to say that it would never would discount the efforts of guys like Peter teal Right, mister singularity himself. You don't think he would be all about that sort of thing. And if these LLM systems get good enough to actually make digital personas that can speak to us in political language and tell us the things we want to hear that will get us to vote for them, why would it not be done. I definitely see that happening and not too distant future. It's not happening yet. I'm not saying it's gonna happen in this election. But back to my point was that yet Trumps he's deranged. I think he's probably has dementia. He's the things he's saying are more unhinged than ever, and that's saying a lot they make less sense. His own campaign clearly is trying to corral him. That he did some they had some press conference or some with him this past week where they had him read off a sheet of paper. I think he was reading like the prices of groceries or something. It's like you used to be able to get eggs for five hundred dollars now because at these seven hundred dollars. It's something, you know. I don't know, I'm just making something up. But he was reading. But he was reading idiotic things off this paper, which you know, his campaign wrote, which probably aren't true to begin with, but at least it was their attempt to make him say things that are less insane than what he would say himself. That's the level of stupid and crazy. We've gone to that. But yeah, from what I can tell, like legitimately, the campaign is kind of in crisis mode between him and JD. Van's mister personality himself. And yeah, I don't know, I don't know what I'm not saying that he doesn't he doesn't have mass appeals. Still, he can't pull huge votes. He can't. He does, he can't, can he will? Will it be a tight race? Yes, I'm sure it will be. I'm not here to predict the outcome of the election. I don't know. Anything could happen anything likely will happen. But I do know that he is off his rocker and that the Republican Party seems upset a little late for that, but okay, that the entire party has become the Maga party. I mean, you guys signed on to this. You were playing the game of well, who's the most popular he is, so we got to go with that for all these years. So now everything's just going to play itself out. This election has to go on, we have to see what happens. But behind the scenes, some real stuff continues to happen. And yeah, the question of where this whole thing goes is a big one because it seems to be in a weird, chaotic flux state now where something's going to change. Nobody can put their finger on it, and good luck predicting it. But to say that it's not going to change, I think is wrong because it definitely seems to be some sort of weird inflection point here where Trump is on his way out. I really do think he just can't keep it up. He can't keep the act going anymore. I mean, that was part of his whole thing in twenty sixteen too. It's just like this comedy bit. It was like an insult comedy act is what he had. That was his debate style. Just you know, call somebody a silly, little childish name, goof on him, say how that they're part of the establishment and he's not, and then just blather on about some bs and you know, make the audience laugh. There it works. It's beginning to be a tired act, but he himself is tiring. And yeah, I don't know, I don't know, but interesting to see. And it's just so annoying. JD. Van's acting like he's against Silicon Valley and against you know, big Tech that because that was one of the foils to the mega movement up to this point. I'm not sure if they can keep it up any longer, honestly, but up to this point it's like, oh, big Tech. There's crazy liberals in California. They're They're terrible. They're the ones that are pushing the social justice warrior narrative and you know, go immediately into the culture war. They love it. That's the perfect way to get the masses fighting once another and one another and confused about any real issues. They can't get enough, so they play that card at any chance. They get Dvance is the king of that BS. But Advance doesn't believe anything. We've we've mentioned that on the show or any anybody can see that, and he just says whatever he needs to do, it ain't give a moment, just like the guy he's running with, and just like he's running mate. So he fits right in. But yeah, evil Silicon Valley swooping in to be really the biggest supporters of this campaign. And for the reason that Mark Cuban says, it's like, hey, look, they want Trump to do what he's saying in making America a business, run it as a business, and they want to be on the board of directors of that business. Trump to them on the board of directors. So it was a really good analogy there by mister Cuban. I agree with that, and it's a really good way to break down the whole thing. That's what's happening, that's what they want, that's what they're trying to do. They have the resources to make a real stab at it, so we'll see what happens, but they definitely want Elon Musk had a quote a couple of weeks ago, I believe, where he said he wants to corporate takeover the entire government. He says these things, and he thinks he's cute and he thinks he's funny, but he's being serious. And it's incredibly disturbing to hear somebody again of his stature, with his wealth, his power, his resources, say these things and act like it's a joke. I don't know how anybody can laugh at it. It's disturbing. It's it's downright terrifying. He is a horrible person and I'm glad I don't work for him. See, he is a slave driver. He does not care one iota about any working person. He works his staff like dogs, like seven hour weeks, twelve hour days, and if you're not on board for that, he ridicules you. It's like, oh, you're not on board for our great mission to transform society, and then you don't belong with us. And he's such a bully. He's such a just like Trump, these bullies, and they think they're God's gift to everything. They come in here. I'm going to save the world with the electric car. I'm gonna save everybody from the evil government that can't do anything right. I'm so smart, I'm so rich, I'm the greatest thing ever. And they get out there, they puff out their chest, and then they get on to the whole culture war themselves because they like to indulge it, because they actually believe a lot of this stuff themselves. This macho masculine garbage is part, big part of the whole fringe right wing maga alternative narrative that we as alternative people are given to believe. It's like, oh, you want to rail against the establishment, to take down the deep state. Well, here's our ideology. It's this masculine one where a man takes charge and he has a trad wife, and you know, she knows her place in the kitchen and at home, that's where she stays. If the man never does any dishes, he goes out, he makes millions of dollars. Just the stupidest elements of the culture war they just glom onto. They go all up in a tirade about LGBTQ or crusading against that. It dips its toes into the evangelical religious cause and then like comes back up because it realizes it has to be secular to appeal to a wider audience. But it has no shame in being quasi evangelical Pudin is the picture of a tough guy in the Eastern Hemisphere, and we love him because he's such a man and he upholds family, traditional values and he just can't stand the degradation of Western civilization at the hands of the woke mob. That's all part of the same propaganda campaign. They're all feeding into it. They all are a part of it. The Russian propaganda plays into it. The Silicon Valley guys love it, the Maga movement, it's all the same thing. It's all one giant machine. This is all one. They're all allies. They're all propaganda allies in the post truth hellscape that we exist in, in this augmented reality that we all partake in, which is horrific, and I hate that I'm even as knowledgeable and as versed in it as I am. Honestly, I would be living a better life if I just completely unplugged and I didn't look at it ever again. We all would be. But there's the other part of me that goes, you know what, I'm going to stay here in this hell and look around and observe, take notes, and make as much sense as can be made in this nonsense. Factory, and so much nonsense is to being spun on purpose to get us confused and to get us misdirected misinformation, disinformation, getting us traveling down rabbit holes. It don't matter. Stupid stuff, obfuscating, blaming their victim, propping themselves up as the again the peak role models of masculine virtue, pudin musk Trump, big tough guys. Look at any Trump's speech he says the words strong or strength like he says it at least three times every minute. Anytime he talks strong, strength, strength, strong. We need a strong government. I'm so strong, he says strong. It just means he wants an authoritarian system with no He wants to be completely unfettered, unshackled, as a leader of a totalitarian government that can do anything it wants to its subjects, which are increasingly digitized more and more, and it will be. And I know that Peter Teal was lamenting his support of the twenty sixteen version of the Trump campaign in that it didn't pan out the way he would have liked to have seen it, and there's a lot of buffoonery, and it wasn't as tech savvy as he would want it. To be.
Speaker 3: But okay, your hand if you feel like voters are easily manipulated.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't think so?
Speaker 2: Okay, now lower your hands. Okay, now raise them again.
Speaker 3: Okay, now lower them again, raise them up one more time, raised both hands, Now lower one. Now everyone say I cannot be manipulated?
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, but yeah Trump, he doesn't know how to use a computer.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. That was Triumph the Insult Dog, and I thought he would be in.
Speaker 2: That was That was Triumph the insult comic Dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's working with undecided voters on a video clip, and I thought it was appropriate.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's a Trump style of comedy is insult comedy. That's his specialty.
Speaker 4: So that's why I put it off because I thought it would be great for old comedy. Trump Triumph sounds similar. And he's talking to undecided voters who he just said, Okay, you think you can't be manipulated? Cool, do this, do this, do this, and I'll say I can't be manipulated. I was hoping for to get to a click quick, quick clickly of I poop on you, but I didn't. Yeah, I can play more if you want, But I just thought it would be fun to throw in. My apologies if I throw up your train of thought, Aeron.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, no, it's good. I remember those bits from the Conan O'Brien show. I did used to watch it back then around like the turn of the millennium. I watched the Conan O'Brien show a lot. He was on there. It was the same guy that did Triumph, that did the what's his name Smigel or something. It was a guy that did those animations I think on Saturday Saturday Night Live. I think was the same guy that did Triumph. It's an interesting character. But yeah, the uh, the uh Trump insults Peter Teal insulted that Trump didn't do what he wanted him to. So I don't know what did he regroup with all of his buddies and say, hey, look's let's get together, let's support And I don't know. I don't think Teal has officially supported Trump this time around. It's it's been this weird thing that's been nebulous, like are you gonna support him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Like what's going on? Like you did last time? Aren't you here now? But a lot of his peers sure have jumped in and so yeah, clearly. Clearly they're hoping to get economic advantage out of this. And this does tie back, as I've said, to the bizarre and not often referenced war within the military industrial complex, where the Silicon Valley sect does want increasing influence in the MIC and wants to really would like to rise to prominence over the aerospace old guys that's playing itself out. This is a part of that. This being the big Silicon Valley VC billionaire guys propping up the Trump campaign. They see it as an opportunity to go, Okay, we get our guy in there, then we can really pull some levers to make this thing happen. We're going to get those government contracts, and beyond that, they would like to recreate the government of the United s States as we know it, like completely. And I brought this up, i think on the last show where they have their bizarre again. This is libertarian. It's like this, he called this libertarian. They do Teal and his his funded buddies is ideological buddies, like what's his name, Curtis Jarvin, that maniac. His ideas of creating these many little city states, like this techno feudalist system of miniature governments that are run by corporations. That's what these guys want. And this is another very good article. I think are Oscurol sent this link to me. Who's he's an interesting guy. I gotta have him. He's agreed to do an interview with me, but he's he's over there eight hours away, which I'm at a prerecorded But he's an agi researcher, he's a he's a good person. Actually, he rails against his peers constantly. He really despises the prominent transhumanists, although he himself calls himself a transhumanist. Really interesting guy, but anyway, I got this link from him. This is from the nerd reich dot com Gil Doran, who's another guy I liked to have on the show. I send an email. He probably won't get back to me, but we'll see. But Gil wrote this article titled Trump's Weird freedom Cities and the Network State Cult. Why do Trump Teal and andries and want to build new cities? So, okay, I'll read a little bit from this the point in another bow to Peter Teal and the weird network state tech cult. Donald Trump's campaign platform has a planned to create new charter cities, so called freedom cities, on federal land. It's a clear indicator of his willingness to sell out the country to his far right Silicon Valley benefactors. In fact, Teal and Mark Andresen are funding the entire company pro Nomo's capital, dedicated to building such futuristic tech cities around the world. This isn't aside. I think that's the company that's trying up around San Francisco. I think in some weird rural county they're trying to buy these huge swaths of farmland and build one of these weird cities. But they've faced a lot of resistance from the locals. But anyway, back to this backstory, Kamala has nothing like this on her website, declared Republican polster Patrick Graffini on Twitter yesterday. This post included text from Trump's campaign website that promised to build freedom cities. President Trump will work to open up the American frontier, holding a contest to charter new cities where families and individuals can have a new shot of the American dream. A new shot of the American dream is not like a shot in your arm that you get. It's not a shot at. It's a shot of. They shoot you with a gun. Is the shot like a shot a liquor? That's I think the use of language is very appropriate there. It's not a shot at, but a shot of anyway, true. Kamala Harris has not proposed the creation of bizarre new cities through some kind of game show competition. For one thing, it's not clear why such cities are needed, unless, of course, you are familiar with one of the stranger ideas floating around certain tech circles these days. And here's where wants his name again? That runs this website, Gil Durant. This is what he calls it. And I think he's dead. Onto this. Oh God, I lose my place. Oh here we go. Here It is okay, unless, of course, you are familiar with one of the stranger ideas floating around certain tech circles. The Stays. The Network State cult, a frequent subject of this newsletter, calls for the creation of private cities ruled by non democratic tech governments. Freedom cities seems like a slight Republican rebranding of the concept. The adoption of the idea suggests that Trump's team, which announced the plan last year, has been searching for ways to align with weird tech capitalized for quite some time. Many news out that's wrote about Trump's plan for new cities in twenty twenty three, but I can't find one that mentions the term network state. It's likely that reporters were totally unaware of the concept back in twenty twenty three. But in twenty twenty four, the idea deserves a fresh look because the same people behind those proposed network state cities are putting all of their money behind Trump's campaign. Okay, let me see do do do I think? Oh? Here's here's about that promosh company of Andreasen and Teal. Let's read this real quick. Promos a network state company. These three where we talk about Andresen, Shrinevasen, and til. These three even have an entire company dedicated to building such cities around the world. Pronomos VC promises to build the city of Tomorrow with better laws for better lives. Teal and Andreesen are major funders of Pronomos, where Shrinvesson is an advisor. I'm not sure how to pronounce his name. Pronomo's founder is Patree Friedman, grandson of conservative economists built and freedmen from the company's website. Decades of research on economic development has shown that the primary determinant of prosperity is the quality of the country's laws and the integrity of its courts, administrators, and other legal institutions. When institutions are outmoded, corrupted, or failing, the result is untold human suffering. Workers are trapped in low wage jobs and dangerous working environments. Children don't get educated, adults can't get quality healthcare, and people can't start businesses to support their families. Yet, upgrading national institutions is notoriously difficult, and consensus on country level changes should be slow and deliberate. Oh wait, Mante, that's not I think I'm getting a little confused here. I think that was from him. I'm reading too much from this article. It's this is interesting. Yeah, these guys are supporting this campaign for a reason. There's a lot more to the story than people seem to want to talk about or even know to talk about. There is an ideology that's been building online for decades that I don't know if we should call it has been usurped by these big shot Silicon Valley guys, or was kind of put in place all along, or at least part of the way through. They glommed onto it. They put it there, but to be sure, they're on board with it now, and they're using that same language that we're all used to.
Speaker 4: What's up, Chuck, Well a question just like gnaws at me as I listened to you talking about this, A couple of them, because the past couple of weeks, I've had the same conversation a couple of times with people who realize just now that you know they're branding SpaceX and brand X, it's like, wait a minute, Oh, that's consolidation. Everything is going to be branded X. I said, yeah, slowly, but surely you know that's that's part of the point. That's right out there in front. That's not a big deal. But they're going, okay, well, brand X. If you remember, like in the days when we watch cartoons, and you are old enough to watch the same cartoons when you were little as me, Brand X and even the days of the what maybe were you alive during the Pepsi Challenge era?
Speaker 2: Let me see, I remember, I don't remember what it is, but I remember the name. What the heck was that the.
Speaker 4: Pepsi Challenge was we're gonna give you, you know, a PEPSI and brand X or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh and see which one do you think tastes better?
Speaker 4: But always brand X was the hidden thing, right, and in cartoons, X was the thing you weren't supposed to know what company it came from. It was a standard, It was the cutout, if you will. So anyway, recently this was put together in a conversation and it makes no sense, but just prepare your mind for this for a moment. The people that brought you PayPal in the virtual payworld to you and all them are simply rebranding what was another thing in conspiracy culture. See, I thought consolidated cities and the rewilding of America was part of what the twenty twenty agenda and the twenty thirty agenda, which was the crazy neoliberalism thing where the United Nations was taking over everything, right, and they were going to smush us in the mega cities and make us live there so that they could rewild the land. Okay, let me know where I'm off track here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, no, that's a great point. And I thought of that at one point too, Chuck. I'm glad you brought that up. Because i'd forgotten it right now. But yeah, that's exactly like, where's that part of the narrative is they're doing what we were complaining about beform. We forgot to complain about it.
Speaker 4: Well, except now it's been rebranded. See, look, you rebrand Twitter with X and now you know, he expanded some of the digital capabilities and stuff like that. But now he's not only you know, a guy who bought it for billions of dollars, a theoretical thing that doesn't physically exist Twitter, right, he bought that for billions of dollars and rebranded it. But also he's rebranding other things, right, so now it's not going to be NASA in the government space X does it? Now it's not Twitter X does it. Okay, so he's rebranded that. Now we're rebranding the rest of it, right, so we call it Freedom something or other. It's just like when people said I'm not going to eat French Prize anymore. We're gonna call him Freedom Prize because why because we were at war with you know, with with Libya and France wouldn't let us use their airspace. So now no more French Frize. Damn it. But it's still fried potatoes. They just called them freedom Prize. So now the twenty thirty megalopoliss that were supposed to consolidate us for the kill machine are all good because they're freedom cities, you see. So it's a question of rebranding. This is what I'm hearing in what you're talking about, and I'm just missing that element of it. And I'm wondering what your thoughts are, because that's what it seems like to me is, Look, we're the billionaires and we'll rebrand this stuff. So now space Exploration is now just SpaceX shorten, it's see and it's X X is the best X like my generation x X Twitter. And I'm telling you there's going to be more X products, right, and there's going to be more freedom products. Wait a minute, they've already done more freedom. What are they tell you about Trump and all this stuff. He's going to bring in your freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom. So you rebrand fascism is freedom, Your rebrand technical whatever as X and it's a winner. Now now now you support it, not because it changed in any way. The twenty thirty cities, the twenty what was it it was for a long time was Agenda twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Agenda twenty one of the United Nations, which was revolving around the ecological breakdown of the planet and thus, you know, what do we do to make government policy difference so that you know, the planet doesn't destroy itself. That was part of the evil left wing green agenda, right, and yes, we would be corralled into cities where we would not be allowed to leave. It would be a hell on Earth. And this, well, the concept of the five minute city or was it fifteen minutes city or something still kind of was making traction over the past year. But it'll be interesting to see how that concept may flow into the freedom city thing, and nobody will miss a beat and kind of be like, oh, yeah, freedom cities are great. And then maybe even either forget the fifteen minute city and Agenda twenty one, or maybe they'll say like, oh, thank god, there's a good version. I don't know. I don't know how it's gonna work.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure either, but I see the flow right where it's turning. One thing was one way, they rebrand it. Now it's different. Now it's good. Now it's good. It's sort of like the Zeitgeist movement. If you remember big deal with Zeitgeist, it was a super popular thing. You remember handing out the videos. People were requesting, demanding, asking please beg us and they were telling us, look, make them for cheap, hand them, give them away. The makers of the movie said give them away. They were saying it, give them away along with your other stuff. Go go, go go. We gave them away. And what was the big one they wanted us to give away? Where they built those cities that were self sufficient.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, yes, as Jacques Fresco Fresco Venus Project.
Speaker 4: The Venus Project, right so, and that was great, great, great, great among the alternative. Then somebody turned it back around and said, no, that is communism. Yeah, so that's bad. And then the Venus Project, which was a large I think the website still exists. They literally started building the Venus Project online and among people. They were real people networking, starting to get involved in say let's try and build this thing.
Speaker 2: And I think I think it became TZM, the Zeitgeist movement. And there was the Venus Project too, that was like they're like, you know, that was some its own thing. It was pre existing. But the venus or the Zeitgeist movement. TZM was like the greater umbrella that you know, right, the Peter Joseph and his movie were a part of that created.
Speaker 4: Right, and then it became rebranded and flushed, so it disappeared down the memor. This thing is no longer a movement now, alleged alternative media people who a couple of years ago should have been among the same group complaining about they're trying to hurt us into cities so that we're easier to control, we're easier to kill, we're easier to you know, hey, look the pandemic. Think about this. They can make it a lot easier. If we're crushed into this little city, we can't leave, and there's no alternative, and you're not allowed to own land, and you have to live in a little modulized apartment. And now they control all the prices, all that stuff. Now they're going to introduce it as Trump has freedom cities for you, and it's going to be the same thing. I don't know, is it just me or is this maybe I've gone too far? Maybe I really do have some sort of derangement syndrome here. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, This works along the same lines as you know Alex Jones, building his early career on what like four were documentary videos he called martial law. There's Marshall one, Martial Law one, Martial Law two, Martial Law three, the police stay takeover martial Law four. It's still happening everything. And then and then later, like when Trump comes in and he's this guy, he says, yeah, Trump should institute martial law so that you know, he stays in power. It's something to that fact. I don't know what exactly he said, but he was. He was recommending that Trump institute martial law. Like that's a good idea all of a sudden, but it was the turn.
Speaker 4: It was the turn from we don't want an authoritarian the Obama deception. That was the other big hit for him. So you know, it was the big turn from we don't want a major leader both parties, the left right paradigm is false, you know, much like my beliefs. And you know, he attracted a lot of people like me. I have to admit I'm recovering. You know, what is it a My name is Chuck. I'm an alcoholic. I named Chuck. I was an Info Wars listener, you know, and and yes it's true. But the thing is, he was screaming left right paradigm is false. This whole political system is a game, much my beliefs. Right. He didn't give him to me, but he was saying him. And I said, well he must be not, you know, And you had a couple other pieces of truth in there, right, And I said, you know what, he's got some of the truth. I'll like him. Then I realized the game and the call and response and the induced you know, attempts at anxiety programming and all this, you know, and I started calling him panic attack Jones, but that's what it was. And then, like I said, the two things that killed me was like after you know, detoxing from him for so long, and then trying to tune back into him twice, I got two things. One, the American border is under siege. Were being invaded right now as I speak, I'm covering this. He was like a war correspondent, as if Mexican troops were pouring over the border and we were literally physically losing a war to Mexico. And then you go to a live webcam of the Mexican border and what he get there's nothing happening there. He's not even there. But anyway, that doesn't matter. Okay, fine, hyperbole talk radio. You gotta game your game. I gotch okay, But then what happens Trump wins? I tune in again. What is Alex Jones saying? Because I know he's on Trump's side this time. You know, the globalists have been defeated. You've heard me say it. The globalists have been defeated. Now he's been railing against the globalists. This is the guy. This is the answer the globalists who are taking over everything through money, this and that. He's the answer. He's going to fix it all. But wait, Alex, I thought you said the left right paradigm was false and anybody they bring into there and put at the top of the ticket is clearly Nope. Trump was an outsider. He got in there. They couldn't stop him.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you see what I'm saying. It's the rebranding and change of direction. And then the followers what do they do? Just like the do you think you're being easily manipulated? In that clip? What you don't see is only how how many people would say that voters are easily manipulated one person put up their hand. Then he goes, okay, you know how many whatever? Right, and then he's like, put up your hand, put down your hand. Nine out of ten people are putting up their hands, putting them down, putting them for no reason. And then he says, now, say I am not manipulated, because you were just manipulated, like in other words, right in front of you. It's like the magician didn't bother to even palm the damn card, you know what I mean. He just transferred it from his left to his right, right in front of you. And the reason why he could do it is because you refuse to see it. Is that where we're at, Aaron, is that what this all comes down to, is that the technocratic rulers, the Elon Musks, the Peter Thiels, have just said, you know what, time to rebrand. We're going to rebrand you know, space exploration, We're going to rebrand all that, even though we never went to the moon. We'll rebrand it anyway. You know what, We're going to rebrand Twitter. It's the big thing. It's all the liberal thing. I'm gonna be a freedom fighter on Twitter. And I also found it extremely ironic that he's got technical issues at the beginning of his interview with Trump on his own platform. Beautiful, but you know, is that real even?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Which part of this is real between these disconnected people? And by the way, if Trump thinks that eggs are five hundred dollars, maybe he does. Could you imagine this guy at a Kroger? Excuse me, where do you keep your cheese? I need cheese. I have to buy some cheese and pasta. I don't know what pasta is. That's not pasta, that's dry sulk in a box. I need spaghetti. You know he has no idea what food is, where it comes from. Nothing. Come on, can you imagine this guy making Look you and I are both fathers. Imagine this guy making eggs and breakfast for his kids because he went to this supermarket. You can't even picture it, can you?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, it's beneath him. That's the sort of thing losers do.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, now that I've run over your time and just gone into the end of your hour here, I think that is the key thing that you were saying. But maybe I'm wrong. Tell me I'm wrong. Clear it up, do uncle, As long as you want tonight, let's just go freebirst. Okay, but I wanted to throw this in because I'm hearing this and I'm saying to myself, Aaron is setting it all up for this. It's time to rebrand and tell people give people their new marching orders, because even though they claim I do research, I think things through, they're gonna sell you the same dog crap in a new bag and call it fudge, and you're gonna go that's the best budge I have rate Freedom Cities. Thank you, all right, Sorry, Aaron, I apologize for hijacking five minutes of your show. I'm sorry, but damn.
Speaker 2: No, I know, no, no, it was good, Chuck. I'm glad that get your take on it. And yeah, I mean, I don't know. It's just, uh, it just seems like if you're around long enough and you're actually thinking for yourself, these things are easy to pick apart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could almost call your show the Age of rebranding. Maybe that'll get you up there with you know, maybe you'll get up there with Rogan.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, the teal just appeared on Joe Rogan. Isn't that Isn't that something special? And that ties right into exactly what we're saying, isn't it. He's the guest on the Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: Is he so alternative? He's so alternative though he's an outsider now Peter Teal's an outsider, Aaron, don't you know, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in in that world. Yeah, you can frame it that way. Now, that's and that's that's the entire point is that's where we're at. That's where we are now. Does that make sense to a lot of people? And I call that a problem? Yeah, And I think I don't know what everybody else does, but I call it that I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, and really quickly in context, since it's the end of your hour and it's past the end of your hour, I think that this is a perfect reason for people to go and buy Revolved Man Scientific Rise to Godhood over there on Aaron's website, which is at the Age of Transitions dot com. It is an absolute necessity. And maybe as you explore the Age of Transitions with Aaron, you'll learn exactly.
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear bombs and nation Building in South Eastasia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in South East Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 6: Could you express my caller storms there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do you not necessarily reflect debus, litle Kelly dot com or cheto chilly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: This world get you down? Are you living your bliss?
Speaker 7: Tired of therapies that don't offer you any real direction or answers? Did you know that Maria does personal life coaching sessions? Save thousands of therapy dollars and get the direction and answers you need to live an authentic life based on your own personal blueprint for this life. All this typically in just one private session with Maria, not countless hours on account. Maria combines her professional experience, life experience, and her heredity into what it gifts to get you back on track. Email Maria today for an appointment at Maria at Maria dot net. That's m e r i A at m E r i A dot net. Get on with the best life you can possibly have. Check out the other side of this happy, loving, passionate woman at wutouw dot Maria Heller dot com and email yourself of the best coaching around all in the privacy of your home via the telephone. Gift yourself with yourself. Make an appointment today, write Maria at Maria dot net.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Carlin in the truth about the Dayfay assassination.
Speaker 4: Right, well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 8: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends you knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 4: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 5: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 8: Come on now, has.
Speaker 4: A real effort on the day of Hey assassination.
Speaker 5: Book into claim.
Speaker 4: Go to am on dot com. Enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith Vary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 9: Thank you all the information.
Speaker 10: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today.
Speaker 11: Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 2: Uncle do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 5: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the platoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No? It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com radio network things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 5: Much better?
Speaker 2: Much?
Speaker 5: I mean it is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, such better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ochilly dot com radio network.
Speaker 5: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 12: Dot com Yeah h m hm.
Speaker 6: To use expressed my callers schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Keelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply to the us Lly dot com or Chuck Kelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might issue.
Speaker 4: Thank you, honey, money money, money, money, money, money.
Speaker 5: Let's say is monasee podcast code Wait cold, wait god, wait here, we pick up your right hands your cellphones and have me and listen to Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 13: Watch out.
Speaker 5: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up, you better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air drumps Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh listening to Uncle the Broadcast. My name is Eron, I'm the nephew in law. Here means the start of the show Uncle.
Speaker 5: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. This is another Friday Night three forty one episode. And here we have a very interesting crazy story.
Speaker 2: Oh crazy, it's about to get crazy. And here everybody Friday Night at Jilly dot com The Uncle Show.
Speaker 5: What time? What does it a rabbit jump up?
Speaker 2: Oh? Riddle to uh?
Speaker 13: To a clown do?
Speaker 2: What does a rabbit jump up to a clown do?
Speaker 5: I just said, so I kicked.
Speaker 2: This is like the riddle of the Sphinx? Uncle? Uh? Is it to get to the gathering of the juggles, which is happening right now in Ohio, the great State of Ohio. Bo hit the jack put Really? Wow, that's a good one kick you're thinking of that? I did? Man, I'm better than I thought. Uncle. I'm well, I'm happy about that. Well we got that riddle ei of the way. Uh yeah, Uncle the Podcast Friday, oochelly dot com. We're here. We're taking your calls. Uh three one nine seven five zero one six. That number is open. You can call in and join us where you can use Skype if you have it. If you use Skype, find our producer Chuck. Type him a message. He's Charles out at TOCELLI type him a message. He will call you. You'll be on the show. Or use your phone and call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Ouncle. Should we have callers?
Speaker 13: I have a first call out?
Speaker 5: Oh, I didn't come on out there, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we have a caller yet, but we may.
Speaker 5: They should be coming out.
Speaker 4: I'm uh.
Speaker 2: We have the chat room as well. We're live streaming, not not just the radio live stream on a Chili dot com, but we have YouTube. We bounce in the bulls again. Yeah, that's yep. The sound. That's the sound of the o'chelly dot com to bounce the bulls Chli dot com Chat looks like we've got Chuck in there posting quite a bit. I posted a couple of things. Random was in there. Face shifters there. But we have YouTube, we have Twitch, we have trivo, we have kick.
Speaker 13: What about that X?
Speaker 10: We have that.
Speaker 5: I've seen a lot of that X on this TV today. It's making that X is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 2: It's a big pr push. Uncle is what it is to be up. Well, they want us to use the platform, and sadly I am it's good for live streaming. I gotta admit I have the I paid for the premium account on the friend simulation account. That's what Uncle the Podcast is being beamed through right now.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 13: I didn't know I even was on that BASI yeah, and we are.
Speaker 4: Live, so we're live on X right now.
Speaker 2: Then, yes, I reposted so it goes through my Twitter the Aaron Franz one. I reposted it on the Uncle podcast X account and anybody else.
Speaker 4: Anybody who's listening, Yeah, anybody who's listening, please feel free to retweet Aaron's link for Uncle as a broadcast live because there it is, live on air and talking taking your calls, big old excuse me thumbnail on the thing before you started on Uncle the podcast there on the Aaron Franz at Franz Simulation. Uh is the Twitter handle and I am going to retweet it right now. Uh So there we go. I repost, you guys repost. You never know how many people listen because guess what, this is the same platform that Elon Musk, the owner of the platform, just just recently interviewed Donald Trump on So therefore, big new attention to the X platform. Oh he he did.
Speaker 2: That's that was a good attention.
Speaker 13: I saw.
Speaker 5: I saw that, though I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I think that's what you're talking about. Uncle. That was a big news story.
Speaker 13: Had the big story I saw the world, I mean, non sin.
Speaker 2: The world's greatest and most charismatic interviewer, Elon Musk interviewed the most the greatest president ever, better than Lincoln, better than Washington, Donald Trump. So it had to be great, it had to be great.
Speaker 5: This this this uh what's his name? He ain't doing anything with these cars.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about you're talking about Elon Musk and his company Twitter or not Tesla, Tesla the auto company.
Speaker 5: He's not doing a thing about it.
Speaker 2: You don't like Tesla's hu.
Speaker 5: Well, he still can't figure out how he does it with the batteries and how does he get how does he get from here to a count to uh a.
Speaker 2: Point a to point b?
Speaker 5: Yeah, point a to point b what a car is supposed to do. But yeah, with the battery it does. How works on a battery? And he still can't figure that.
Speaker 2: That's how about it, Tesla?
Speaker 13: I mean talking about that, Well.
Speaker 5: They they have to hand the man in the moves, they.
Speaker 2: Have to hand him in thereout chargers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, that's it, the chargers. I mean why if they go out, how we'll call go all the way out to take how much spat now not talking gears, talking electric? How much actually driving can it do for let's say, for example, a trip.
Speaker 13: Now I'm still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: So you're talking about the range of evs.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 2: So your whole question about EV's and Tesla's is what is the range? Whinge by way, Well, you sound a lot like Donald Trump. He has He echoes a lot of the same concerns about Yeah. Well it's funny, idiot. Yes, you're a little bit I hate to say this, uncle, but you're a little bit in line with his concerns over EV's because before Elon was his best buddy in the world, he was just railing against EV's and they're terrible and gases the only thing that we could ever use to power a car and you know the whole like anything bad, you can see it say that.
Speaker 13: I've had that, so what before he even was mentioned.
Speaker 5: It to him a long back, long time ago, before he even was represented that dumb nut where he shouldn't talking about he should his way ahead of him.
Speaker 2: He didn't. He didn't cite you, uncle, He should have what Trump should have cited you when he was complaining about the evs. He should I was listening to uncle the podcasting. It's something about EV's and this is what I learned about it. But he never did do that.
Speaker 5: It's unfortunately he said it ahead of him though, if you if you remembered, if.
Speaker 2: He remembered, I'm trying to when I.
Speaker 5: Was talking to him before him and was talking about, well, how we to do that with the with the electric and he's still from this day he's still doesn't know how with the battery problem, how are we going to go from the one to be two? I mean, I've been asking that in my head. I haven't had an answer. Oh, he hasn't had a question to tell me.
Speaker 2: So you're kind of talking about like the question of you want to drive across the country. You say, we're in California and the West coast. We want to drive to New York City. Yeah, for example, how do we make it they're in an electric vehicle without getting stuck in the middle of the Middle America somewhere like in Colorado or what.
Speaker 13: That's my point.
Speaker 5: So I kicked you finally getting in it in the head dead. That's what I was trying to get through his head. How do you do it?
Speaker 13: Boy?
Speaker 5: That's that's the question I asked, Uh huh, that's the question I was trying to understand. Take that and my yeah, take that. Muss you uncle, uncle.
Speaker 2: We have creative accidents on Twitch in the chat, he's got a question. He's asking, how are we going from B one to B two?
Speaker 5: That's the question I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: I mean, oh, well, this was back in the time when these are just starting out.
Speaker 13: You understand.
Speaker 5: I was just tell him before this started and he was thinking of doing it.
Speaker 2: I was back when Elon was just getting into.
Speaker 5: The evening market, Tesla was just started.
Speaker 13: I was at that point. Not now now.
Speaker 5: It's go home, trout your car, go to the mall, trout your car.
Speaker 2: He's a change Uncle. Creative Accidents is saying, Uncle, I drove electric Porsche taken for one month and I hated it. Was my friends and I gave it back.
Speaker 5: The electric law.
Speaker 2: The electric yeat. That's that Porsche model that's like a it's like a s u V sort of thing. And so I want to say I've seen them around our parts out here in southern California, for sure, But Creative Accents not on board with it.
Speaker 5: There is one thing that is better than guess what's that?
Speaker 13: Anybody know that one's quite a while?
Speaker 2: The ocean, No Nicola that runs quite a while. The radio, No, the the I don't know you stump me, I'm not sure. The diesel diesel.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you it takes two weeks to empty that baby out.
Speaker 2: It's all about the diesel cars. That's what that's what you're you. You should start the Uncle. Diesel Automotive company would be good.
Speaker 5: Well, that would that would solve the problem of I have to go to the gest station and we would of the week, like on your truck.
Speaker 13: So because you had if you.
Speaker 5: Hand a diesel truck, yea, you wouldn't be filling it. For example, you wouldn't be filling it every we could get paid, you would have it when it's time to fill Phil two weeks Phil, I like it. I have to go like one week here, one week there. I know, because that diesel holes it much better than the guess. Yeah, okay, Well, and even though my sisters don't believe me, I did have a Chevy what.
Speaker 2: Was a Chevrolet. It was a j diesel car. That's that's what I'm getting to. That's a very controversial topic around this house, whether you did or to not own it.
Speaker 5: And they just wooing around when I was driving them, when I was driving it. That's what it is. And they don't even remember. That's what it is. That's what the bottom line is. I can't because they gave me. My parents knew.
Speaker 2: Because your parents gave you the diesel car.
Speaker 5: Diesel car, Chevy car.
Speaker 13: And I was driving that.
Speaker 5: And my older sister was in college in Tallahassee. The other one, uh, I don't know. She is dating some you know.
Speaker 2: So many things going on at that time.
Speaker 5: And at the time, well.
Speaker 2: That explains it. That explains everything. Everybody was so busy at the time they would not have noticed you and what you're driving your car would have been like they win exactly. They were too busy.
Speaker 5: I know I had a a A a purple car. I had that car. I had a truck and then the big truck.
Speaker 2: The big uncle creative accents is saying, I love Diesel cars. I had a Peugeot five oh five. Oh cool?
Speaker 13: Yeah, but and how much time did you had to fill it?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm assuming he's agreeing with you that it's good for that reason and so many others. He says he likes him. He's also saying that he wants you to fight Elon musk Uh with swords at the mall.
Speaker 5: Back to that again, you like that idea? Well, we had to get Oh, I got it. I got one full him might here if he have his shows up.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to Pure Blades.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had one. I know exactly who it is too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you steps anywhere in this house, get ready to stay it.
Speaker 2: Last time my parents came to visit, I was telling them about the phenomenon of the mall sword shop and they they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. I'm like, when was the last time you went to the mall? And they were saying that it's sounded like it's been a decade at least since my parents have been to a mall. I'm like, look, if you go to any given mall, especially back in Pennsylvania, you got a one of those ones, I can camp Bill or something by Harrisburg, there's gonna be a sword shop in that mall. And I was like, Mom, when you go in there last year? She had said it was forever ago. I'm like, do me a favor. Get to that mall and see if there's a sword shop. I can only see that either way, and then call us up. And if you're seeing it, call us up and we'll go there in a quality control to see that as good as pure blades. So yeah, that's uh, no self respecting mall is without a sword shop today. That's what I say.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm still still trying to get to be in front of his uh store to do a show.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, yeah, we maybe we'll try them again sometime. But we'll just say I had.
Speaker 5: Talking to him. We did get that. I did get to talk to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked to the manager, but we never did get to the owner. That's what happened. Yeah, we haven't been hey we haven't been to the mall for a while, so maybe we should go back. Oh, we got Sally doll over at YouTube. Uncle, she's in the chat saying, how are there not more sword mall attacks? Yeah? You know how there's like mass shootings all the time. Why aren't people going? Actually, I remember there was I think it was in La. There was a woman who had a sword and she was like going after people in the streets.
Speaker 13: Right. I heard about it that too. It was a lady doing that. Yes, yes, it was this month. I want to say this month.
Speaker 5: This happened. It happened exactly what you're talking about. These clowns come in the street.
Speaker 13: I got us to it. Who went to fight us? What the heck are you talking?
Speaker 7: Aunt?
Speaker 5: Lady trying that town just do this crazy stuff? People saying being like crazy, you gonna do all this crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: You know why it happened, uncle, because La is a democratically run city city. Oh yeah, they're lawless. People run around poking in each other with swords. It's it's problem. It's a big problem. Uncle. You haven't heard about that.
Speaker 5: I heard about that one. I did not hear that one.
Speaker 2: I've heard a bit too. Much of it. So I'm sure somebody said that about the sword woman. I don't even have to go looking at the Internet to know that that's what happened. But let's see, it's great Christmas accidents. Is saying, uncle, I had a system. I'd go flirt with ladies at truck stops and they'd give me free diesel because my twelve gallons would be like a spill for an eighteen wheeler.
Speaker 13: You hand him that and you get a big, good new diesel.
Speaker 5: That sensitive here, that's a good idea.
Speaker 13: When did he have When does he have a diesel?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, he was saying that Peugeot, he had the five oh five or whatever. But that's the French car. Was a French car. The French know how to make those diesel cars. Oh goodness.
Speaker 13: I think they should be more of that kind of.
Speaker 5: Cut and get rid of the gas because the gas. You see the problems with the gas. It's too up. It's constantly doing that. Yes, it's that kind of rotation and then yeah, say hey where's my check in the gas?
Speaker 13: Punk? I mean, but if you had it.
Speaker 5: In a diesel now that had a diesel truck like that, you would have a little bit of cash in on you.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that the politicians haven't glommed onto this idea of yours. Nobody's mentioned the diesel as the solution to these high gas prices. Nobody says that because.
Speaker 5: They do not know.
Speaker 2: They don't they do not know.
Speaker 13: They don't think. It's those people out there.
Speaker 5: Chuck says, that doesn't think. Oh, that doesn't think well, and you don't have to think about that.
Speaker 2: You do have to think about that.
Speaker 14: About that, you have to think, you should. Yeah, they had at everything else, forget it now again. We are live and you can call in to join us. The numbers three one nine, five two seven five zero one six Skype Charles Schelly type to Chuck and he'll bring you on. But yeah, we're live. Sally was laughing about the lot Blizzard left reference of the phone call.
Speaker 5: Hold on that call that's on a different Who's this online?
Speaker 2: That's on a different What's this that's a whole different computer. We're in a room with two different computers.
Speaker 5: What the heck is that noise?
Speaker 13: I just heard a ding ding ding?
Speaker 2: Were you thrown off by that?
Speaker 13: Uncohol? Wait down?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: Is that somebody online online?
Speaker 2: That was a ding ding on another computer, dinging on another computerry.
Speaker 4: Heck is that that was not my computer? Uncle, That's got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought it was somebody online.
Speaker 2: Chuck wasn't responsible for that ding. However, I fixed it.
Speaker 13: There it is, there, it is. I told it was coming to it. Attention Chuck, good coming, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we have a collar here.
Speaker 8: Only Uncle ger My Deans.
Speaker 5: I'm the one that hooted and I heard a thing on over here, and this it wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, the thing over there wasn't the thing. That's something else. But it just so happens. Yeah, it's happened. Jimmy made a day.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, what do you want?
Speaker 8: I'm doing good here along your guys is lying. I thought I didn't think there's a what's wrong with the hybrids? Don't you put in like a gallon of gas and it gets like one hundred miles the gallon? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hybrid hybrid vehicles? Yeah, they're they're good hybrids are I don't think aybody's complain about hybrids.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not talking about the sides of the car. I'm size of the just the plain gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you know what do you know what a hybrid is, uncle, something that's kind.
Speaker 5: Of vehicle white rounding, but with what in it? That's what I'm asking. Well, it's the gas, That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: A few hybrid does have gas but also uses electrics.
Speaker 5: It does dumping out then telling to dump out that gas and then keep the electric on it.
Speaker 4: Okay, but there's the problem, so you still need he still needs a gas because the electric doesn't go that far. So you got both, so this way you don't do so much gas. Yeah, it's it's a go between.
Speaker 5: You know, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, that's true, because wait a minute, I just take that back. It was a clut. It was a truck. H truck someone had and had two counters two two tanks, two tanks, right, and if one went off, oh I have to switch the other one. Yeah, but and then they have to change. Yeah, but that that is that is more like get there and get back that I can understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's two gas tanks.
Speaker 13: Okle, Look he's too kissed.
Speaker 4: I got it. This was what the problem was. Why Uncle was saying what he was saying. Okay, so imagine you ain't got two gas tanks. You got a gas tank and an electric tank basically, right, so you got both. But what you do is the electric tank only goes so far, so maybe you need the gas to get back to the electric place. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: There you go. So now you're getting it. And that's a.
Speaker 5: Hybrids, Dan, what you mean to say? Now see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a hybrid. Uncle, So that's all it was. Uncle was just misunderstanding. He's thinking of hybrid's a problem. No, no, no, the hybrid is you got both. So this way, you know your battery dies, you're not stuck. Oh no, what do I do now? Right? No electrical thing by it? No, you can use the gas to go get to the battery and charge it again.
Speaker 5: See do they actually have those?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the thing that that's part of what they're talking about when they say hybrid. What is the most popular hybrid? What do they call that? It's the Toyota? Uh, the Prius.
Speaker 2: He is that was the first and most popular, stilling the Prius.
Speaker 5: So maybe that's the problem that must don't understand and.
Speaker 2: He needs to build hybrids, not just full dedicated evs. He's getting the hybrid.
Speaker 4: K he was supposed to do that. I don't know what he ended up delivering. See, that's the whole thing with him. You know, he promises cars. You go buy a car from this guy, and he's got to build it. That's the other. Yeah, not kidding it. Check it out. You see he didn't make all his deliveries. Say, people sold Tesla's and they're going, hey, where's my car? They didn't make it yet. You see he sells a reporter even made this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, was that Delaurean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Delaureate did where you had he had like a thousand sales and he only had like ten cars, right, that was funny where you had that. Now there's a massive collector's items. But anyway, yeah, no, I want to help Uncle out though. Hybrid is you got both, Uncle, that's what you got to remember, Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And that maybe that may work.
Speaker 2: It could work. It could whook that way if you think of it that direction. And then Uncle in the chat Creative Accidents is bringing up the concept of old Mercedes Diesel cars that have been converted to run off of vegetable oil. He's asking if you've ever been behind an old Mercedes that smelled like French fries. Oh no, no, that's what it is. It's one of that I have heard of that. I don't have it too, but no, it's pretty cool that you can do that. Yeah, so you can get like, as far as I know, you can get the used oil from like friars from a restaurant. Well, yeah, and then you take it and somehow I don't know if you have to refine it or change it or what, but you use it as fuel.
Speaker 5: I would think you have to be change it, get it.
Speaker 2: You have to clean it.
Speaker 5: I would clean it and minimum to make sure it fits in the tank. And wot's white in the tank.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to breathe. That's going to cause problems and all.
Speaker 13: That's probably what you have to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have heard of that. It would be cool to do that, and it would be really I mean, it'd be bragging. Rights is like, yeah, I convert my old car to run off of fryer oil. That'd be really cool.
Speaker 5: And you know why the witch always want to get witch?
Speaker 2: Why they want to? Yeah, we know why they want to. Yeah, oil, Oh, that's why fryer oil or anyone they want all the fryer oil.
Speaker 5: Okay, oil makes the things fly up in the end. I would dream it's Cowboy pictures, just back in the day, watching those watching those Cowboy pictures where they would take in an hey, let's get this oil star, get this thing looking.
Speaker 13: They come a bunch of oil up this thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting theme for the old westerns around with No that's what I'm just saying. You've got that mix of the old wild West that was untamed with this new coming in and exploitation of the land, pulling out the resources in order to build a new civilization on top an unnatural order on top of the natural world by extracting nature's gold from out of it. A lot of things you can play around with thematically that way.
Speaker 5: I saw some kind of show like that, Watch out for that oile come up.
Speaker 13: Let's go back to the.
Speaker 5: Old thing, people trying to get oil up. Yeah, and there's coals.
Speaker 2: Final creative accents as saying Beverly Hillbillies, Uncle Jed, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah that one hinto into yeah, missed Uncle Jed loet knows what he was doing.
Speaker 8: Does anyone remember I remember watching the silent film from like one hundred years ago about that oil guy Bird from Dallas, And now I can't ever find it. Does anyone else seen that? About how he comes and steals the heir land and basically forces them to sell it and then opens up his big oil business. And there's a real silent movie from like hundreds.
Speaker 4: Of years ago, Bird from Dallas.
Speaker 13: You said, Bird from Dallas?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you remember?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: No, Hunt, Hunt, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Okay, Hunt.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stuff on Hunt. Yes, but I don't I don't recall that one specifically, but I could look.
Speaker 8: See I got that burn in my head. I'm pretty sure is on one of the like they show part of it on one of those the Man Who Killed Kennedy series.
Speaker 5: Isn't it?
Speaker 8: There's apparently a real one hundred year old silent film out there. There's about that guy Hunt.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, okay, okay. If you're looking for the stuff they used on the men who killed Kennedy, that's in the another thing that's on evidence of revision. They put it in where they have the silent film with the music behind it. They have a music track like a piano track behind it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no longer.
Speaker 4: That's why I look. Look right, if you want to find the clip that that you saw, it's on It's on the movie series Evidence of Revision and I think it's on part three where they say uh LBJ and the oil Man or something is the title.
Speaker 8: So I I've seen that, but now I try to find and I can under find it.
Speaker 4: You could find that piece there and then maybe you could track it down from there. I know where the I know where that's from. I have a list somewhere where all that stuff comes from, origin wise, because I studied it. But uh but I don't recall it the top of my head exactly where that clip comes from. But it is an old clip. Yeah, and it was a silent film and then they put the piano music under it, but initially there was no soundtrack. Okay, sorry, I was just helping Jimmy with that real fast since he asked about them.
Speaker 2: There we go, OK, well we got to bomb that one.
Speaker 5: Got the bottom of that, all right? So what else does everybody want to talk about?
Speaker 2: I'm getting anybody could talk and say anything they want. You may call in. We're live streaming again through a nine five two, seven, five zero and six. We have Jimmy here. Now, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 5: Jenny? What do you want about?
Speaker 8: Uh? At this point, even though we haven't heard from them in a long time, I'm totally convinced that Jeff was elon Musk and he.
Speaker 2: Thought jet pack. Man. You got that guy back, man, Yeah, he had a jet pack.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're talking.
Speaker 13: Yes, I actually saw that.
Speaker 5: Dude cooling up there, coming up in the sky and come back down. I don't want to talking about.
Speaker 8: Oh did you see that guy?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he went up in the air and you know, all of a sudden he coming back down, lanning somewhere. I don't know where does The time was fun?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 2: We're learning to everybody loves that guy. Yeah. Yeah, you've got green Seed over at YouTube now.
Speaker 5: Green Seed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's liking Jimmy's audio. He says it sounds good. Oh, that's good. So we got all kinds of people in the chat. This is good. We're getting a lot of people on the live stream. Uncle, we're on YouTube, we're on Twitch, We're on Oh boy, I.
Speaker 5: Was how was the out of state people listening?
Speaker 13: Nh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about the German German people pub What are they doing to updates?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me double check that right now for you. I wasn't looking at it because I was arguing with people in the chat room and having a private argument with a jerk. So, uh, you now owe me ten bucks? You now owe me ten bucks, my friend, because the guys swore to me ten bucks. If you could prove that, and there it is, there's your link. Okay, John's John T. You owe me ten bucks, chief, since you're gonna annoy the hell out of me when I'm trying to produce.
Speaker 5: Oh it was your ten dollars. Wow?
Speaker 13: Yeah, gosh, Oh.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast host, this John T.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said on his podcast. And then he was just harassing me in the room, and I realized who it is you. You never been on coach to coach DM, I said, I did it once. No you didn't. Oh there's your.
Speaker 2: There we go the proof. Yeah. No, yeah, you definitely weren't shuttors. I mean, why would you lie about that much? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. It's a stupid thing. Anyways. Uh, looks like tonight, uncle, international listeners are low. You only have you have Canada and a few spots, though more Canadian listeners than usual. Let's see, we have uh Toronto and two unidentified Canada and three unidentified Canada different addresses. They don't tell me where they are. It's like the ones from the USA. Now, uh So USA and Canada do the same thing. One says Toronto, the one identifies the city, and three.
Speaker 8: On Wentland to traffic be interrupted in the United Kingdom, aren't they haven't like all pangs the bone rust over there.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, but we have no UK listeners, no European listeners tonight at all. And that's unusual for us.
Speaker 5: We usually have usual because they usually on the pool when it comes to my my boy kissing.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe it's it's odd too because our numbers look low on my like my stream software. However, we're getting a lot of engagement in the chat, which is kind of odd to have those two things at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that doesn't normally happen exactly, but we.
Speaker 13: Are doing something.
Speaker 5: Wait, we'll doing a string of Friday night shows. I have noticing, and I think that might be putting them sort of lay away for a little bit, because if that wasn't doing. And I think that's the reason I think we don't have the listeners or the colo shut.
Speaker 2: I was a green Sea is saying he might be she might be on Skype. Is he there on Skype? He's saying that you won't call him bid, but he made a joke about so he might not be on there at all.
Speaker 4: Because he didn't ask. He sent me a crazy picture, but he didn't ask to be added in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah he did. Wait wait, wait, said because he sent the weird chicken picture that you won't call him.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't see this up up top there above the weird picture that startled me. Literally, it looks I'll put the picture in the chat room and tell you why I had this thing pop up real big. And I was like, what day you know, uh, weird picture here, I'll put it in the chat room. You tell me if this wouldn't make you go what and throw you off for a second. Uh yeah, that's what he put in the chat room, in the in the Skype chat excuse me, but I'll call him in. Yeah, I just didn't see at the top he said, uh, hichuck, call me in. But I'll call in. But I didn't see that because I saw this crazy picture and I was.
Speaker 2: Like to distracting, Yeah, distracting Green, I can understand, how can you? You can't do that this tract. Yeah, keep your eyes on the prize, which is calling in and talking to uncle.
Speaker 4: I thought he just wanted to send me a weird picture, so I didn't think he was trying to call in at my mistake, Sorry about that. I'll get him right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got the Chicken Gate. He's calling this. Oh gosh, we've all let me hear this guy. We got a whole new gate on our hands. Now I'll call that's had this conversation. I'm into a conversation.
Speaker 4: Well I'm getting them. I'm getting them. You got Jimmy and now you got Now you got the addition from Canada here coming into the UH, I went high.
Speaker 13: There we go, mean Tom.
Speaker 8: Here's a random fact. Uh Bogie was the thirteenth pick to cast a blank. Imagine that deep?
Speaker 4: Whoaang Boguard? They had twelve other people before him. Okay, I did not know.
Speaker 8: Never worked out without that guy. Just a magic cast a blank and meaning nothing.
Speaker 4: Film history call right has of right now on the Ocelli stream there's only fifteen total listeners. Okay, so there's other listeners on YouTube and twitch and all that, but there's only fifteen listeners on the Ocelli stream right now just.
Speaker 2: So, and by my numbers that I'm being given, Chuck, there's not that many on the live streams, So I think, who knows? Who knows what? I don't know if I ever can even trust these things.
Speaker 4: But I don't see anybody from Europe. And I'll tell you something else. We usually have a couple of listeners from Australia and they're not there either, so I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 8: That's because they're protesting there too. I think there's big two do's going on over there, but our news never talks about it.
Speaker 13: That's it possible.
Speaker 5: But they got the point there, Jimmy, that that could be what's.
Speaker 2: Happening, Robin. Are they protesting on the streets of Canada.
Speaker 15: Yeah, there's spent a lot of crows in my neighborhoods. But I think that's just because they have a roost nearby and it's that time of year to do that.
Speaker 2: M h CROs have come home to roost uncle.
Speaker 5: It's it's yeah, because that is what is named like Ed's squirrels. It's the same thing.
Speaker 15: Crows throws up in Canada.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Other than that, though, it's pretty calm in the streets. So I got to make a comment though, Jimmy's uh, Jimmy's audio the best it's ever been. Jimmy, good job, cool job, as.
Speaker 13: You've been fixing it.
Speaker 4: So Jimmy's audio is working as the crow flies in the squirrel crawls.
Speaker 15: Yeah, okay, well straight, yeah, you know what's happened there.
Speaker 5: But that seemed very interesting.
Speaker 4: We now have seventeen listeners on the dot com stream, just so you.
Speaker 15: Know, it's good to hear fellow Canadians.
Speaker 5: Hello, cleanly understanding, it's my Allan came up now they finally found a yell. That's what it was.
Speaker 8: Hey uncle, if you ever watched the Red Green Show of Canadians.
Speaker 2: Fame, Yeah, you played on PBS Red Green Show, Red Green?
Speaker 4: Is that a show in Canada? Red Green Robin?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah that was big. That was big when I was a teenager. Cool one of the ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's the guy with the beard and he's got like a fishing hat. He lives in a yes, yes, all right everything, Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm into that, right.
Speaker 15: I asked a question about about the situation there.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm curious how.
Speaker 15: The three D printing is going on these days.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been doing a lot of it. I just printed up a bottle holder last night. Yeah. Yeah, I'm going to attach it to a magnet. It's my own custom bottle holder I made. Well, I mean it's somebody else's design. But we've been doing a lot of three D printing. Yeah. Oh yeah, I can.
Speaker 15: Say, I can say, I can. I can relate to Uncle's issues with the sound because because I've had to modify my printing schedules to not disturb my sleeps.
Speaker 2: Oh did you hear it last night? Uncle? It was going last night? Could you hear it.
Speaker 5: At the post time? I didn't hear a thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go.
Speaker 13: So what was it that did? It?
Speaker 5: Was controlling?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I had it on in the night. You you should have. I don't know what the difference was, little tip.
Speaker 5: You can do it that way if I don't hear it, Okay, And whatever that was, did it, you can do it.
Speaker 2: You might have moved it from where it was before I thinking by a little bit.
Speaker 13: Maybe that's what did it. Maybe that's what they had to do. Because what I hear, if it's lime bland lamp them damn walls, you can go. You can hear why to my walls exactly with the south with the.
Speaker 5: Sound and the noise and and and it it shakes the top.
Speaker 13: It shakes the top to come.
Speaker 5: Down to my walls when it was on.
Speaker 13: But yeah, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 5: Is that noise coming up there, put that noise up up there, and I need to I need to sleep, and then got all the noise. But but what you ever did there, it was fine if you can keep it.
Speaker 15: You had that. I don't know you had any for yourself.
Speaker 2: Funcle huh.
Speaker 15: You have like any hats or anything or Aaron Prety anything cool?
Speaker 13: Yet No, not yet.
Speaker 5: His son is gonna be a a head of of of a Lesseler.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dwayne the Kroc Johnson cross Jones.
Speaker 13: I was gonna ask, and he said he was going to do.
Speaker 2: Familiar with that design, Robin.
Speaker 15: You rock Johnson modifications there we got we got the rock, the puss, we got some other things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he's thinking and making me. Johnson was gonna speaking many crocs. People have printed their own crocs.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, yeah, well that's what the people do when they look at these. And I looked in it and on it here when he was looking at him, and I said, hey, pick this one.
Speaker 13: I I gone through with him.
Speaker 5: It's a he's got a few that he can do because of what I asked him for the joms to do. Do you win inside then.
Speaker 2: You make your own three D models right robin to print?
Speaker 15: Yeah. I've been working here learning some of those things in the I've made. I've made a few custom custom jobbies.
Speaker 2: Do you use Blender? What do you use?
Speaker 15: I have used Splender a bit for more like the sculpting. I'm actually planning on getting it a new computer soon to be able to do or elaborate sculpting. But then that Fusion three sixty is another one that's more like the CAD style where you're doing more precise things.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, that's good for like the engineering little like mechanical parts and whatnot if you need them. Okay, but yeah, it's uh, it's it's good. Good.
Speaker 15: Good to hear you're still still rocking at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a good time to do like it.
Speaker 5: It's you and do it too.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I've had for about a year now. I actually just recently got the color the color changing option working, so now I can do five different colors.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 15: Right now I'm doing a sheep with silver silver wool and the black head and feet, just to do a little more testing here.
Speaker 2: That's very cool. Yeah, yeah, the multi colored ones are awesome. I'd creative accents of saying that we should make an Uncle bobblehead. I actually had considered doing that and Uncle bobble I consider doing that.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny, I was just talking about I was just I was just talking about funko pops. Aaron, what do you think about a funk go pop instead of a bobblehead because I love those?
Speaker 2: Well, well, those are proprietary. We we could do something that's similar to it in the style of din't call it a funk Yeah.
Speaker 4: They have a couple of them. There's one called mugs or whatever, and there's a there's a couple of ones that are you know, knock off somebody be great the uncle the uncle almost the uncle o'pop.
Speaker 15: Have Aaron sit in I mean sorry, I have Uncle, sit in like a swivel chair and set up your phone on a mount and then use one of those scanning programs. She have a three D scan model of Uncle's head.
Speaker 13: And then take it from me.
Speaker 15: Something else, my head.
Speaker 2: Take it from.
Speaker 12: Uncle.
Speaker 5: Post you the.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, it sounds like Jimmy cut off Jimmy.
Speaker 2: That's a bummer.
Speaker 4: That sucks. He was in the middle of something good. You know what. I saw Lee Harvey Oswald bobblehead recently, and I was pissed because I I I almost got it on eBay.
Speaker 13: Why don't we copy one here?
Speaker 2: We're talking about copy your head.
Speaker 5: On here and then we can make the backdrop.
Speaker 4: Backdrop sign Yeah bobblehead. Well that's the art for the box Uncle. But you need an actual like head. You need an uncle head, a really good uncle head to either put on a funko pop style you know figure like an action figure or uh you know, because the the mugs, the mighty mugs or whatever, they actually have movable arms and stuff, so it would be like a weird little action figure or a bobblehead. One or the other would be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I could see a bobblehead. All you need to do is make the body part, make the head part and then attach it with a spring.
Speaker 4: I mean, Aaron, no offense, Aaron, but you are you are custom made for for a bobblehead or a Funko pop. You would be perfect as one of those two things. So I'd love to see the both of you. Like the pair. You'd be perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, put both on the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to get into the three D modeling. I want to learn Blender and start making my own. So maybe now.
Speaker 4: Face Shifters mentioned something in the chat that, based on Robin's earlier work with the Skulls, which I love. I wish I could have afforded a set of those things. You know, he says an uncle bust would be tremendous. I know face Shifter could make an uncle bust.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would be cool. Yeah yeah, a little bust like the Ludwig von Beethoven one that didn't the Rolf Muppets character have one on his piano or yeah, yeah right.
Speaker 4: Or Batman had one whe where he pulled the head back for the bat Cave in the sixties.
Speaker 15: I've printed a Frank Zappa one. But yeah, if you're able to do it at some point Aaron do a scan like that then, Uh, then I'd be happy to do some modifying and and take it from there.
Speaker 4: But take a look at my Take a look at my what do you call it? My Skype icon?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's a that's a bus.
Speaker 4: That's a bust it is, Yeah, it's a it's an AI recreation of me as a bust.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If now, if that image, I don't know who made that or what it is, but if it's an actual three D c GI image, you should be able to make a printer file out of it and three D print that shock. You should ask the person who made that to see if they can get like an STL file or something from it.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 4: Ask, I don't know what you know, but I get Yeah, I get piece of artwork.
Speaker 5: One to ask you might get something out of it.
Speaker 4: No, Like I love the absolutely awesome art that Robin gives both of you guys and sometimes me on on on Twitter, on x whatever. Uh, it's it's great stuff. Oh yeah, like the ol shack. That thing is perfect com shack.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm during the desert imagery that you made for us for live streaming that right now, the age of transitions images. There we go.
Speaker 4: Where's that one with a highway he made like a highway with the age of transitions?
Speaker 2: Cool? Cool? Okay, tang that one?
Speaker 13: Yeah that light Yeah yeah, big shout out.
Speaker 4: Robin does some cool stuff. Just even the stuff he does for us, like on the fly is great. I mean I can't even imagine some of the other cool stuff he's probably doing art wise, So check out check it out on what's your Twitter handle? Again?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 15: Broken rib, broken rib?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah? And then they post too much stuff on there these days in terms of art. But on occasion do.
Speaker 4: You put it on Instagram or anything like that.
Speaker 15: I do have a page for my more like my stone carvings and and some other three D printed stuff at r U n g E r art. It's the page there if anyone wants to check that out.
Speaker 4: So at our unger art are U n g E are that's right, Okay, that's right cool, And I want people to check it out because it's good stuff. Anyways, all right, I'll shut up now because you guys got about uh I don't know, at most probably ten minutes that we didn't, you know, run over your time and all that, So go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, all right, sing is how we're at the end of the show. We do have callers mine. We just shifting the shout outs right now.
Speaker 4: Well, Jimmy's gone, you only have Robin right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, well.
Speaker 4: I think we connection. Yeah he disconnected or something. Yeah, I don't know what happened there. I didn't disconnect him though.
Speaker 13: Oh you'll get it.
Speaker 15: Shout out at it's five minutes from his jail cell.
Speaker 5: That's right, single's yeah, I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Oh and also, before we do shout outs, I'll say, since we have so many people in the chat room, creative accent, Sally Doll, you were in there a minute, uh ago, Robin and I'll shift over to the o'hilly dot com chat too. If anybody wants to give shout outs in the chat room, I'll pull him up on the live stream so people can see. So be sure to shout out there, Chicken, I see the link to it. I haven't seen the actual naked chicken yet. I might have to check that outlet if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, it's us.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, did he have a cool that chicken sign him?
Speaker 13: This is him?
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the Muppets again. This is like Gonzo, the character that was Oh yeah, he was always sexually attracted to chickens. For some reason, it reminds.
Speaker 14: Me of that h that was always hilarious.
Speaker 2: That was really funny. But anyway, Robin, you got a shout out too.
Speaker 15: Well, you know I already did earlier preemptive, but I'll shout out again to all the Canadian listeners there. Keep it, keep it can keep it cannock out there, call him, call it time.
Speaker 2: All right, Robin, it's great to have you man. It's great to have you a call back anytime. We love having you.
Speaker 15: Three d Pridge update there. It's good to know it's not bothering uncle anymore.
Speaker 5: That's a prist.
Speaker 13: I didn't even know it was on. That's why I was not.
Speaker 2: So he wanted to be all right, we'll see you next time, right, Okay, So there was Robin, let's see uh any I don't see Oh, shout out to uncle who makes it fun for us creative accents says I just thought he was a chick magnet. Oh Gonzo, Oh no, that's the guy from Streets, the Streets, from the Streets, the guy from the Streets.
Speaker 5: Guy from the streets crazy accidents.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the street team. He's like the leader. Yeah, Uncle, do you have a shout out?
Speaker 5: Shout out to anybuddy and listened, and I got a few that uh out of the country and and.
Speaker 13: You all in the chantel everyone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and shout out again to Robin, our younger arts on Instagram. Press the button there for him, our friend to press the button on Instagram for Robin. Press the button for at Uncle Podcasts.
Speaker 5: By push that button, you'll get some more actions.
Speaker 2: And shout out to anybody who actually is retweeting on X the live stream. That's gonna help. If when on these Friday nights, I'm gonna put it's gonna go out through my X account. I'm gonna repost it through Uncle Chuck reposted through his If you can retweet it replat us at wherever we call it now, you can do that. That's going to help. So thank you. Shout out to you doing that.
Speaker 5: Any doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're live on Olly Radio Ohl dot com every Friday. Oh Uncle, we should be doing another live stream tomorrow Saturday. I don't know what time of the day. I don't have a schedule for this. It's just sometime in the morning or afternoon, I do a VHS watch party.
Speaker 5: Oh anybody, matter of fact, talking about the watch parties.
Speaker 13: Anybody seen it last week? Oh?
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 13: It was a good one.
Speaker 2: They missed it.
Speaker 13: You should have been watched that one.
Speaker 2: Nobody was live with us in the chat room. They missed.
Speaker 5: They missed, A good one they missed, and a fast one. The first one he waited, excellent one.
Speaker 2: This was really good.
Speaker 5: First time I ever heard him do an excellent one.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. But you can watch. You can watch us. You can watch that stream. It's on the YouTube channel still. It's an ad uncle podcast YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, uncledepodcast dot com. Five. Every Friday five tomorrow we'll watch another crazy VHS tape because we still have a few left from the thrift store. We love it. Please watch with us. It makes it better when we have everybody they're watching with us.
Speaker 13: I'm