Speaker 1: Maculated voice in all Media, the Alternatives alternative Chuck o'celly, twenty fifth day of May twenty sixteen. According to that thing we call a calendar, This is the O'Kelly Effect, broadcast live on American Freedom Radio at Americanfreedomradio dot com. We do welcome you, no matter how it is you decided to find us, whether it's further on down the stream, through the archives, your applicable application, your final slab of choice, whatever it may be that you have decided to access this show, welcome anyway. Just after eight pm here on the East coast of the artist formerly known as America. And guess what we're gonna have kind of a different discussion tonight. Why well, you know, it seems to me as though, unless you're following websites like Gawker dot com, you're not really keeping up on the whole. Jeffrey Epstein saga, this thing, you know, it hit my news feed somewhere at the beginning of this year really intensely and then seem to go away oddly enough. And you would think that a story that involves you know, big name politicians, you know, public figures of all sorts, gee, lawyers, people with last names like Clinton, Bush, Trump. You know, all of those things coming together into one singular nexus with a nefarious character. That might be the kind of thing that's newsworthy, but instead we're following the Trumpsters twitter feed right, Well, not on this show. So my guest tonight is Ed Opperman. Okay, private investigator, extraordinaire, interesting character in and of himself, a guest on this show before, certainly a guy who runs his own show on American Freedom Radio and many other networks. Absolutely the Opperman Report, which you can access at I believe the Opperman Report dot com. I seem to find it by a speaker and YouTube and stuff like that. But he does have a membership section where you get things that you don't necessarily get out in the public as well. I'm sure we'll touch upon that as we go further in this discussion, but our focus for the most part should be on this. Jeffrey Epstein saga. I think Ed, how you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Very good?
Speaker 3: And as you know, I am an interesting character.
Speaker 1: How's the gout check? No, it's going, you know. I love pointing out that you yourself are just an interesting character to begin with, you know, and maybe maybe there's a little bit of prejudice here because of that, you know, Northeastern kind of us attitude, And it is the way it is. And you and I have absolutely trod in the same mud together things like that on occasion, not necessarily at the same time, but we both know the landmarks, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember the time when we were talking off I think it was all fair.
Speaker 2: We started talking about that guy we know, brother Frank, you know all right, yes, by the Manucci Frank Good And there was a guy who you know and remember, okay for.
Speaker 1: The listeners, you guys remember earlier in the week I was talking about inquirer stories and how I know they get written right, Well, one of the many figures that I've known that has had a story written on him was brother Frank Manucci. Now what happened was HBO ran this Mob Stories series. I don't know if you remember that, Ed, Oh yeah, Well they had a thing about getting out of the mob. Now, most of it was a bunch of guys who were rats. You know, of course, you're Sammy. The Gravano's have to come up in different people that were informants and things like that over the years, and somehow or other they threw brother Frank in there, even though he had never been an informant, never been a turncoat. He had just basically walked away from dealing with the lu Casey's because he was tied into the nexus of the Hell's Angels, the Nomads, right, and the mob connections there in New York. And interesting guy even with his lineage alone, because this is a guy who you know was Italian and Irish. I mean, gee, why am I identifying with that? But anyway, Italian and Irish, and his grandparents had names like o'banian, right, And there was another one whose name doesn't jump right to my mind, but somebody else who was a significant figure in the Chicago underworld at the very same time that o'banian was his mother I think was O'Banion's daughter. And then of course his father was an Italian whose name escapes me at the moment, But either way, it was kind of a fascinating thing. It was sort of a weird connection nexus thing. And meanwhile, he got out of the mob by turning his life around and deciding to become this like motorcycle riding preacher. And it turns out me and I both know this guy. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: For all the people. I always catch hell all the time because I always go, oh, yeah, oh I got a story about so and so. Oh yeah I met him. I met him, you know, and everybody always gives me all about it. But now we have an eyewitness, Okay, man Shock talking about some guy out of the blue. We both know the same guy who was a real character himself. By the way, he was a real character.
Speaker 1: Oh right. And again, like I said, with the Inquirer stories, though years after he was out of all that, and he's just the motorcycle riding preacher guy. Right. The Inquirer comes to a town, a little known town in New Jersey called Whiting, and sits down with him and actually does a you know, a full page spread thing where they're you know, showing him when he was younger, showing him when he was the president National President of the Nomads, which is a subset of the Hell's Angels and stuff like that, and explaining all about his criminal background and his turnaround and all that, and yeah, character, that's that's one way to look at him too. So I'm winding. I'm dropping you in the same box, aren't I.
Speaker 2: Well, he wound up testifying at the Robert Plake murder trial because Blake had hired him to make some threatening phone calls. And this is when the guy was a preacher, born again preacher, and he was still he still made the phone calls. But hey, you know, brother Frank, he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, no matter how he extracted himself from criminal activity, it's not like he didn't still have friends, voice and kind of an imposing figure. Actually, I'll tell you a funny story off the air about how imposing a figure he could be. But it was pretty interesting. Meanwhile, you never know what kind of characters you're going to run into when you're run in certain circles. Now, like I said, tonight's focuses on Jeffrey Epstein, I wound up telling that whole other story. But let's give to people in case they've never heard of Jeffrey Epstein. Who are we talking about it?
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny because you were saying, how you know he's been on your radar about a year. I was looking at my notes. The first notes I did was on Epstein was a year ago in May May third and back when I wanted to do my first show on Epstein. I looked around. It was really no guests available. I had on Robert Morrow. I remember reading a story in a magazine about five years or so before I had the show. No, No, I had to be up to two thousand eight, because he's up us in two thousand and eight, but it was around around of ten, and I read about this billionaire down in Palm Beach and he was luring these little kids into his home. He would have one kid, a middle school age little girl, and he would pay her to pay another little girl two hundred bucks to get get them over to the mansion and then for massage, a nude massage. But then once the little girl was up there in his mansion there he would start escalating things until he would molest these kids. You know so.
Speaker 1: Well. And the odd thing is ed Unfortunately you've had to run across see I hear that sigh, right, you run across this kind of mo before this is there's nothing unique to this. A lot of times these predatory guys who prey upon underage girls or boys, doesn't matter. Fact is they'll turn around and get regular with somebody, okay, and then they use them as a procurer so to speak all right, And this, oddly enough, was the basis of a script for one of those you know, wonderful mainstream TV shows that you know occasionally reveals an element of truth to you, although it's quite disguised by being a fictional you know, none of the characters here are based on anyone in real life, et cetera. Right, Remember Law and Order SBU turned around and basically did the Epstein story, didn't they.
Speaker 3: I saw that, and I never noticed.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they did. They had this guy who was super rich and he had recruited, you know, some woman who now had you know, aged out of his range, but she was still being like a procurer for him to bring in underage girls to get him into the situation. Okay, we'll pay you five hundred bucks and you know, you give him a massage and then he escalates the situation and all that kind of stuff. Like I said, it's not an exact match, but you know, eerily similar. They did the same thing, and a lot of people you can look it up. Actually, I'm sure there's people have written about this. But I remember watching this episode myself and saying, damn, that's the Epstein story right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't catch that one. I didn't catch that one.
Speaker 2: But the story has started to take to pick up steam in the press because because Prince Andrew was involved there for a while. But the thing is what Epstein and he was more than these little kids. Word got out back to the cops.
Speaker 3: They did a real thorough investigation on the local cops down there in Palm Beach. That are real investigation on.
Speaker 2: They put a camera across the street from his mansion down there by the way his mansion.
Speaker 3: Then I found it just recently. He's like a walking distance to mar A Lago for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, no surprise. You know, people say, well, look, no surprise. Billionaires you know, are obviously going to congregate in certain areas and all that. But you know, it's not as though this is an isolated guy. He seems to be have connections to well, every time he turned around, somebody that you know, whose name you already know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just I was just telling off the air a second ago. Pierce Redman, we were talking about this the other day, and he sent me a whole slew of ProQuest documents that he had gotten from a listener, a ton of new stuff I've never seen before where Epstein was My god, He's running like a basketball team in the Virgin Islands, and an orchestra, a teen orchestra in the Virgin Islands for the schools down there, a science fair.
Speaker 3: All kind of this guy. You know, the amount of.
Speaker 2: Money he must really have must be way more than we know about, because he's given money to Harvard and he's having a building named after some other guy you know in Harvard.
Speaker 1: Just really really.
Speaker 2: Really really up there Clinton. We just came out in the past week that Clinton flew on his plane twenty six times. We had known previously that he's flew on his plane eleven times, but it just came out there was twenty six times total, and five of those times he had ditched his Secret Service detail in order to fly without them, without any kind of record or any kind of witnesses on the plane with Epstein. Epstein has his own seven forty seven. He has his own island down to the Virgin Islands. The wife of the President of the Virgin Islands works for Epstein. He has another big garranch out in New Mexico, and he has the most expensive piece of townhouse in Manhattan. I believed on seventy first Street, and it's right across the street, by the way, from another guy, Bill con.
Speaker 1: Neighbors.
Speaker 2: That interesting, yeah, because when you hear those stories about Cosby, and by the way too, in front of Cosby's house, there's a little police hut out there, a little little one of those little tiny mobile police things where a cop stands in there and guards the neighborhood, you know. And there's all these stories when you hear these stories about Cosby where he's just he's carrying out a comatose woman who's just been drugged out of his place down and taking her down to the street and dumping her into a cab, you know, and you wonder, well, how is he getting away with that? And like the book, what's going on across the street, it's even ten times worse, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, now I've got mixed feelings about the Cosby thing. I told you this before. I'm not convinced that all of it is legitimate. I mean, it's it's a huge amount now of women that have come forward, but I'm not convinced that it's all entirely legitimate. However, it is weird when you consider that if this guy's across the streets from this Epstein, who you know, in the mainstream press is generally just described as this mysterious financier of great means. Right, He's somebody who's just made his money in money, it seems like the way that they report it. And yeah, earlier this week Fox News did say that that what Bill Clinton had been on there, like you said, more than two dozen times on these private you know, these private flights which God knows what goes on, and God knows where they're going, and God knows what happens when they get their kind of deal. Although a lot of that information has started to come out, and like I said, even what's been bandied about before is like you know, his Black Book, Epstein's Black Books supposedly, right, you've seen that stuff around, right, Oh, yeah, yeah, the Black Book.
Speaker 3: What's interesting about the Black Book.
Speaker 2: There was like twenty nine phone numbers to reach Clinton, you know, Bill Clinton in the Black Book. But what you never hear reported at all in the Black Book is about Trump is in the Black Book, but also Trump's ex wife, Evanna is in the Black Book. His daughter Ivanka is in the Black Book, and only his sons are in the Black Book as well. So, yeah, a lot of weird names in the Black Book. And it's one of the interesting things too, is that his butler, who was a witness down there in the Palm Beach mansion and described, you know, these little girls coming over up to three a day, coming over to the house three a day. And also to if you read the probable Cause Affidavid that they used to get the search warrant, they describe inside that home when you walked in there through the kitchen entrance to all these girls was coming through the kitchen, they'd go up the staircase of the massage room. There was all over the house was framed naked pictures of underage girls throughout the home. So yeah, right, so anybody who walked in that home, including his butler, was witness and possession of shild pornography. And a butler, you know, after Epstein got in some trouble, he stole the Black Book and he tried to sell it and they threw him him in jail for more time than Epstein got in jail.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's just bizarre beyond I mean, but kind of typical considering. I mean, look, I take the attitude constantly that uh, if if you've got the if you've got the cash, you don't have to do the time for any crime, right, I mean it just it just seems that way that you can become teflon if you pay the uh you know, if you pay the entrance. Strange, all right, Interesting, this guy also has ties to people in the legal field that are pretty well known, at least that's what I'm looking at, uh, you know, allegations about what Dershowitz even being tied to him. I saw a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of stuff like this, Yeah, Dershwitz, h was asked.
Speaker 3: Before Epstein got busted.
Speaker 2: Dershwitz was ranting and ranting and raving about his buddy Epstein, what a brilliant man he was, and even if he wasn't a billionaire, we'd still be.
Speaker 3: Friends because he's just he's that kind of guy.
Speaker 2: If he was selling hot dogs on Cony Island, we'd we'd still be quick friends because that's such a brilliant mind. And uh then later on, when uh, Dershowitz was pointed out by Virginia Roberts as being being you know, forced to uh service Dershowitz, you know, by this young victim Virginia Roberts.
Speaker 3: He said, why don't even know Epstein? Who's Who's that Epstein? Who I don't know?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And he goes on to to to uh saying this girl is a liar. So the girl sued him for defamation, and now he's a defendant in a defamation lawsuit. So he turns around, he goes back and he sues her lawyers, and he's threatened to sue her lawyers. He's going to sue the lawyers and report them to the Bar Association. I'm a respect you should hear that. You should hear his filings. I'm a respected Harvard professor, you know, and these people are questioning me. He sues her lawyers, He sues the reports them to the Bar Association. About three weeks ago, you don't hear. On a Friday night, they announced the settlement because her lawyers suited him right back, you know. And then that's the settlement. That's a well, we're going to drop our lawsuits. But and the thing was that he really he really lost. He says, we're gonna drop our lawsuits. But the Virginia Roberts attorneys had to admit, well, it was a mistake. It was a tactical error to include Epstein in this litigation.
Speaker 3: Where we accused him of these of this stuff.
Speaker 2: But they settle that out, but the lawsuit of Virginia Roberts against Dershowitz continues, so that that's a huge victory for our side. I really think in the courts, ultimately we're gonna win this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, right because look if everybody and this does happen in a lot of these high profile cases, right, so all of a sudden, suits start flying back and forth and you have all sorts of legal maneuvering go on, and you kind of have to wait for the dust to settle in order to figure out what's actually happened. Now, if there was no legitimacy to her lawsuit, that would have been part of the bargain. Let's just say I think, you know, I mean, look, I'm not a legal scholar. I'm not somebody who necessarily totally understands the courts. But when you see these things happen and somebody doesn't drop their suit like that, when everybody's you know, shaking hands and saying okay, okay, let's let this go. Let's let that go, you know, back and forth, and this still stands. That usually means there's a bit more than a bone to chew on there, you know, there's some meat to it, right.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, I definitely think that's a victory for the for the Roberts side of the Virginia Roberts are the victims of Epstein against the abusers, you know, And I.
Speaker 3: Case, I gotta put that the press release.
Speaker 2: I got to put that up on the opper roomport member section in two think just upload a whole bunch of documents on there about the epsoin case.
Speaker 3: There was also just.
Speaker 2: Recently, this bizarre little lawsuit was filed in Riverside, California, about three weeks ago by someone named Katie Johnson, and she claims that she was one of the victims of Epstein. She was suing for one hundred million dollars. She was suing both Epstein and Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, what's odd about this case that stands out to me, if I recall this case properly, is that there's been a lot of claims now that it's a fictitious person, it's a fictitious address, there's fictitious phone numbers involved, all kinds of stuff like this, What have you learned about it?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. It is the name to me, anyone is I think there was twenty six Katie Johnson's in that age range in Riverside and then there with the phone number.
Speaker 3: I traced the phone.
Speaker 2: Number back and a lot of people are reporting that it traces back to a dentist office that was disconnected. But I have a trace back to a cell phone service after that. But I was just told the other day that it's starting to ring now. It wasn't ringing when when it was first file.
Speaker 3: But now here's the thing with that, Okay.
Speaker 2: In the lawsuit, this titious person is suing both Epstein and Trump, okay, and also to the laws cited or bogus. She's not signing the correct laws to get with in a legitimate lawsuit. But there's some interesting stuff in that paperwork where she talks about she has a witness who is a party planner for Epstein, who is willing to come forward and testify. Now that's an interesting addition to this bogus lawsuit. Why would that be in there? There's no David right, there's no affidavit from this mysterious witness. Right, but it's mentioned if there's we have this witness who is willing to come forward and testify. Now, I've been involved in some of these kind of cases before. Okay, where you find a lawsuit against a celebrity, you want to avoid bad publicity, So this negotiation goes on before.
Speaker 3: Oh glory already does this all the time, right.
Speaker 1: This year? Well truthfully, right, just let me break in or a second here. Truthfully, what happens to a lot of public figures routinely, in fact, is that they're sued by individuals for all sorts of things. Okay, This is why as a prominent public figure, you almost always need a legal team, because because people will allege one way or another that you were somewhere, that you did something, that your a brand of entertainment did something, your products did something. You're constantly actually kind of confronted by this. Like when Trump made that point about, hey, look, you know, I realize I got lawsuits against me, but that happens all the time. That was one of the most legitimate points I ever heard of make, because if you're a figure that rises to that level in the public consciousness, you're almost guaranteed that you're going to receive lawsuits no matter what you do anyway. Okay, So this kind of thing happens, and most times it's either renuisance or if there is anything that even remotely approaches you know, something that's actually in a lot of cases, this is why there's all sorts of weird settlements to come out, because it'll do more damage to them to actually fight it and things like that. I mean, am I misrepresenting this in any way? Ed? No?
Speaker 2: Listen. I used to follow this guy online years ago named Wayne Mansu. He was a real character. I love this guy. He was the craziest person in the world. And he would sue NASA and as a co defendant, he'd sue Madonna and then he'd see his mother in law and his stepmother. Was that they were all in conspiracy together to plot against him. Guy was, you know, come on, man, I loved it. I love this guy.
Speaker 1: It's just brilliant, like all kinds of crazy. He's just suing everybody, right. And I'll bet you something about this guy though before you say anything else, because I don't know this story yet, but I'll bet you anything that every once in a while this guy got paid no matter how ridiculous his claims were.
Speaker 2: No, they would throw him in the mental instition you would get on. Now they throw these cases out, it is you can go. You can go for the judge and say listen, summary judgment gets thrown right out, which which happened with this Katie Johnson thing. Now, what I suspect though, could be going on with this Katie Johnson thing is if there's someone a real lawyer. Because you filed this pro say a propers and file without lawyer, I suspect there is a lawyer out there that has a real client, and that there is a real party planner okay, that exists out there that is wanting to come forward and testify. Now, maybe this guy's in negotiation with the Trumpet empty people or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But you get to a point where you say to them, listen, if we don't get some money right now, we're gonna file.
Speaker 3: Okay, But if you file, you're pretty much shot. You WoT.
Speaker 2: But if you file a bogus suit then has some of the details in it, that's a nice shot across the bow.
Speaker 3: Hey man, we're serious.
Speaker 2: We're gonna file this again with a real lawyer. With a real using our real names, and attach that affidavit with a party planner we want to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't even think of that kind of strategy. So what you're saying is it's it's like the quick fake out. Okay, the lawsuit we know is going to fall apart as soon as anybody gets to look at it. But but here's the thing. If they actually look at it and examine the details and go back to their client and say, hey, are any of these details legitimate, and they go, well, there's a couple of things in there that are for real. Even though the lawsuit isn't for real, you can say, okay, listen, that right there is just us showing you part of our hands. It's a poker game.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you got two up and three down here right, and you're guessing what the other three are. But you know, we've just shown you we got to pair up and doesn't necessarily mean they can win, but they got something right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we mean business. We're ready to go public. Here's what we got. Take a look, and we're not gonna put our names on it. But the next time we do this, we're gonna put our names on it.
Speaker 3: If we have to. And you know Empsteiness settled, you know that we know about it.
Speaker 2: About twenty of these cases for a million a piece each, so you know, it's not like they don't have money to pay this stuff off. Trump. You know, Trump himself too, he fights a lot of this stuff. But he just had an interesting lawsuit himself where he was sued by a young model from Trump Modeling agency. Trump has two modeling companies. One is a Trump Modeling Agency, another one is Trump Entertainment Management, right. And one interesting thing is I spotted in there was that he had imported two hundred and fifty young girls as little as twelve years old, using these H one b vss to bring them into the country. One of them was this young girl, this little girl from Jamaica, and he brought her here saying that she was gonna make eight thousand dollars a year. He's gonna say, H one visa might I might be H one B one H one. I'm not sure what she is, but these visas. And when she got here, you know, he put her up in a place and got her modeling gigs, you know, and drove around in private cards and stuff like that, and surely made thirty eight hundred dollars. He kept eighty percent of her income. So she sued.
Speaker 3: Trump Modeling agency.
Speaker 2: She sued Trump for slavery, basically for being a slave and you know, having them take all her money and all.
Speaker 3: Kinds of stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting to me that Donald Trump made five million dollars. By the way, he declared five million dollars an income from this Trump modeling agency. Okay, his modeling endeavors. He also met his wife, Milania, the one he's married to right now. He met her because she was a model for one of these modeling agencies and he owns. Okay, so let's let's let's look at the pattern here. Okay, here's a guy. Okay, he's making money doing other stuff, but but he wants to have he wants to be a modeling agent. Okay, he wants a modeling agency.
Speaker 1: Sure, why not?
Speaker 2: When I would do it? Listen, Chuck, I would do it in a minute. Okay, if I had the money. That's that's right up my line. That's what I would do. Now, he has no problem creeping on these girls who are working for him as models because he married one Okay, he dated a couple, he married one, Okay, right. What troubles me though, is he's importing kids as young as twelve years old.
Speaker 3: And out of.
Speaker 2: Out of all of his businesses, this guy that he has when all the construction companies, of all the h one beat visa applications that he's filed, he's filed one thousand in total for all of his companies, and out of that, two hundred and fifty were to import little girls from foreign countries to the United States, where one of them we know, only made thirty eight hundred bucks in like three years.
Speaker 1: Now, well that's that's over three years at thirty yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And the only reason why he won that lawsuit that got thrown out, okay, was because the lawyer who filed it did it all incorrectly and he should have went to the labor board and counted up for hours and all kinds of weird stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But so it was.
Speaker 2: Thrown out, not not on the merits, but because it was filed incorrectly.
Speaker 1: Wow, so you have you have basically a paperwork snafoo here with with somebody who didn't fill out the paperwork properly, which is why the now was it dismissed without prejudice? I mean, does it?
Speaker 2: It's gone from that court. He needs to go to like the labor board, you know, to get paid on that. But another interesting thing is that ties all this in again with Epstein. Epstein had a buddy named Jean Luke Brunel, who was again a modeling scout. And this guy had a notorious reputation of roofis and doing all kinds of stuff like that. You could just google his name. There's all kinds of the minutes did a show about this guy years ago? Oh wow, Okay, he's Epstein's buddy. As a matter of fact, when Epstein was in that little Rinki Ding jail. See, people need to realize that when Epstein pled guilty, okay, and took his non prosecution deal, he went to a jail in Florida where he had donated eighty thousand dollars to a sheriff's department. In that same jail, they housed him in a wing of that jail all by himself. It was under construction. He was the only inmate in that section of the jail. He didn't have to he only had to sleep there. He could leave in the morning, get on his seven forty his private seven forty seven, go to Virgin Islands, go to New York City, go to New Mexico wherever he wanted to go, and come back.
Speaker 3: There at night and go to sleep.
Speaker 2: The only day he had to stay there all day long was Sunday, who came to visit him more than fifty two times. He was only after thirteen months and more visits than per possible visiting days. Okay, in that jail was just see Luke Brunell, the modeling scout with this priverty reputation.
Speaker 1: Oh so let's get this straight. That's you know, if you average it out, that's about once a week, right, right, for you know, thirteen months, you might as well call it a year. And if you got fifty two weeks and a year, bang, it's once a week. This guy's checking in with him right while he's at and this is just while he's at the jail. That doesn't mean that he wasn't checking in with him otherwise we're talking about. That's the minimum that we can figure out because he's there at his you know, cheaply built but definitely segregated housing, right which he only has to sleep at. This is a pretty good deal here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more visits from this guy than that were available visiting days. So the guy and one day visited twice. Okay. Brunell, his reputation in this little group with Epstein and all this stuff was going on was that he had a way to get visus.
Speaker 3: He was the guy with the visus.
Speaker 2: They can go to the countries like the Czechoslovakia and you know, these Eastern European countries in Thailand and go there and pick up these little girls and get them visas to come to the United States. Okay, that was his little deal in its ring, according to Virginia Roberts. And now where do we see that same pattern taking place over a Trump modeling agency with these visas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when you're talking about you know, little girls, I mean literally you're meaning to say, you know twelve year old.
Speaker 2: Girls, right, Yeah, when you look at the picture. There's a widely circulated picture out there of Virginia Roberts with Prince Andrew and she's seventeen years old. In that picture, she got a big smile on her face, you know, and people looking and said, oh, look at her, she's enjoying herself.
Speaker 3: Oh look at I said.
Speaker 2: But if you go back and look up some of the original filings in this case, you'll see pictures of Virginia Roberts when she's a little kid. She's a little kid on the Staten Island ferry in little kid clothes. You said thirteen fourteen years old on that picture. And then you see messages from her mother saying, Virginia, you got to figure out a way to get away from that man.
Speaker 3: You got to figure out a way to.
Speaker 2: Get away, you know. And you know, I thought that stuff is that was you know to me, it's heartbreaking. I got my kids the same age. There was another thing too, in the in the the probable cause affon David for the search warrant, where they discussed the two cops discussed, you know, identifying all these little kids that were being molested by Epstein and going to their homes knocking on the door dinner time. You know, Hey, you know, mom and dad, we got to talk to you about your kids. Your kid's been you know, getting paid two hundred bucks to go. Besides, this guy, a naked guy, and he's you know, molested them. Can you imagine, you know, the police knock on your door at dinner time, you know, and your little daughter.
Speaker 3: The kid denies it, Well, mom, it never happened, never have it.
Speaker 1: Line now, I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: After there, then a couple of days later, the police and then the parents contact the police. Our daughter admitted everything. She told us, everything's going you know.
Speaker 1: No, I got I got a seven you know right now, I got I got a daughter who's going to be seventeen, right and I can I can wrap my mind around that concept of you know, at first, she would probably deny that anything happened, you know, and meanwhile, I'm going to pursue that a little bit and try and do it gently. You know, come on, it's okay, you can explain this to me, you know, kind of deal. And then probably a couple of days later, Yeah, the parents have to call the cops back and say, you know what, after giving a little bit of time, and you know, she went in a room for a while, slept for two days whatever, you know, she came back and told me, you know, hey, guess what, there's there's more to this. And then you know, how many families, you know, are we talking about that they that they seem to uh you know, go knocking on doors for I mean, what what kind of number are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: I believe it was about thirty family there in Palm Beach, Florida. They yeah, they identified about thirty victims there. But you gotta remember too, it was way more than that, because the butler testified that there was a three little girls a day, you know, so there was a There was stuff too, man like when they executed the search, weren't he had the school transcripts of these girls from their their school records and their stuff at school. So he had to have somebody in the school helping him out giving them information, giving them these documents, that's for sure, And so he could pick out the ones who were from troubled families and had proms and you know, were failing at school and showing up late, you know, like he was targeting people. And the other thing too, is like you said, you have a daughter seventeen years old. You know, when we first started walking and working on this, my daughter was fourteen, which is right around the age of all these kids.
Speaker 3: And I asked her, I said.
Speaker 2: Hey, if any of this was going on at you're a school where one girl was coming there and trying to recruit other girls for two hundred bucks to go massage and naked. Guy, what did this spread like wildfire and everyone in the school? No, like in a week And she says, yeah, absolutely, everybody would know, you know, so it was See that's that's.
Speaker 1: The thing that always kills me about these guys who operate on such a massive scale as president as predators. Uh and it you know, yes, of course there there there is a certain level of evil. There's a certain level of sickness that has to be you know, for the predator to exist. But then uh, you know, some of the helpers they might have been victims whatever, all right, but it goes beyond that because there's a lot of people that are you know, that are turning, that are turning a blind eye to it, you know what I mean. It has to be because after a while, like you said, you know, if you're looking at middle school or early high school, right, it would not take long at all. And I mean I saw this kind of thing emerge, you know one time when I was a kid where there was a you know, it never took long for the local you know, pedophile who was giving you, you know, quarters to go play pac Man or whatever to get caught up because one kid would tell another kid and so on and so forth. And yeah, it might stay contained briefly. But how long are we talking about this going on with this character, this Epstein.
Speaker 2: Well that's a good question. At least a year, because the investigation went on for a long long time. But as far as you can to talk about like everyone knowing and everyone being aware, you got to remember, Virginia Roberts was one of the main plaintiffs in this litigation, right, been one of the main people. The way that Epstein got a hold of her was she was working over at mar A Lago at the Trump property in the girl's locker room, folding towels, and her father worked there too.
Speaker 3: It was the maintenance man over there at mar A Lago.
Speaker 2: And she was recruited by Gashlaine Maxwell was Robert Maxwell's daughter now Gishlaine Maxwell too, who was known as this person who was like a party plan, party plane going. She was like a kind of a like a social light, you know, my fond Robert Maxwell is a big con man, ran like News of the World and in the UK and stuff like that, stole their their money, you ever heard of him, right, He had all kind of intelligence background and stuff too as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a weird character who knows why he was doing some of the things he was doing. But he was also a grifter who you know, sucked the money out of things, you know, embezzlement and so on and so forth. I mean, there's all kinds of different stories about him. An interesting character in and of himself. And his daughter is.
Speaker 2: Over there right okay, and also too, you know, his oldest son, the mysterious death of his oldest son, had like eight nine and nine kids or something total.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a whole rabbit hole by itself.
Speaker 2: Kishlaine Maxwell was the one who first targeted Virginia Roberts at a Trump property and got her over to Epstein. Okay, Virginia Roberts father worked for Trump as well. Now Here we have statements of Virginia Roberts mother saying you've got to get away from these people. Okay. So and then we have Kishlaine Maxwell showing up at Bill Clinton's in Chelsea Clinton's wedding after Epstein was convicted.
Speaker 3: So we've got a whole pattern.
Speaker 2: Yet there's a whole pattern here of crap going on with people looking the other way.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the sociopathic aspects of you know, the Clinton's and and jeez, you know many other political figures is something that you know, I'm willing to accept as a given most of the time. But it's very bizarre to watch these nexuses continue to emerge because, like you said, I mean, we're not talking about they just happen to do business together. We're not talking about they just happened to There's all sorts of intimate contact here between family members. You know, your your children are in contact with other people's children. I mean, this is like like a whole other world.
Speaker 3: It sure is, man, you know, and it's very.
Speaker 2: Incestuous, I think is the phrase. You know, we're both trying to look for here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's perfect incestuous, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with all these bunches, and they will live next door to each other. Epstein was right next door to Marrow Lago by the way, too. I just found it just very very recently, and this document dump that was sent over to me by Pierce Redmond from Porkin's Policy was that there exists a photograph of Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew in the same photo.
Speaker 3: It's totally scrub from the internet. You can't, it's not.
Speaker 2: I've seen every single photo of Jeffrey Epstein that he's ever been in. I've seen everything, but the one with him walking down the street with Woody Allen and that little girl.
Speaker 1: He was going on, Man, you're talking about what what doy Allen with the the Soon deal? And uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Woody Allen was hanging out with Epstein, you know, and is near oh.
Speaker 3: By the Way too.
Speaker 2: I found out something else too recently too, that in that New York place by the way, Epstein's only client that we know of is Leslie Wexler, who owns a Victoria's Secrets, owns The Limited and only these clothing stores for teenagers and stuff like that. The Limited has another clothing line called The Limited too, where they sell clothes to preteen girls under twelve years old. And it's all like grooming too to get these girls into this kind of prerogative clothing. It's all like this huge giant pattern. But in that home in Manhattan where Jeffrey Epstein lives today, they're the one with the pictures that came out with wood You all out in front of the house. I just found out something in an architecture magazine that in that home there's a room, a lead lined bathroom underneath a staircase that has like like a safe room with and it has in there. There's a telephone there in a hidden compartment, there's a there's video surveys from that bathroom of the rest of the house.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got a panic room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it even seems to be a little bit beyond the padic room because it's the leadlined you know, like like maybe he doesn't want to be like it can prevent surveillance on him in that room, so.
Speaker 1: They couldn't even go in there with like, wow, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: You want to hear another bizarre thing too when you walk into that home. Uh, when you first walk in, there's a whole wall of artificial eyeballs from World War One. Uh that from for prosthetic eyeballs in little glass cases pointing back at you. You know, and if you know anything about this kind of black magic stuff, that's so that people can't see what you're doing, it's like the evil eye pointing back like uh, Jimmy Saville had that ring with an eyeball on it, you know, like they think it's like protection against people seeing what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And in some cases I think it works.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but this.
Speaker 1: Comes from the you know, the the the voodoo thing that was sort of adopted by the Italians, where you you know, you do the maloic kind of deal and uh, you know, you put the evil eye on somebody, that kind of thing, and it's an odd sort of deal, but there's plenty of people that have that superstition, and uh, you know, it goes a little beyond an odd decorating choice. You know, that's creepy, man.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Yeah, when you read about the way that the place in Manhattan was decorated, there's all kinds of creepy occult stuff in there too. And then the descriptions of the place that in Palm Beach, like the gargoyles out in front, you know, of the house.
Speaker 3: With all the typical stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: And by the way too, you know, he was friends with the Rothschild evonnd Rosschild.
Speaker 3: Do you know that.
Speaker 1: No, I was not aware of that at all.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's a member of the council formulation. No, I know that, but I didn't know he was, you know, Epstein is remember the Council Farm relations and friends and party with Evelyn Russa. In fact, when Dershowitz was talking about how he met, he says, oh, well, maybe I met him once or twice at Evelyn's parties.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That's the only time they met was at the Rothschilds.
Speaker 1: You know, wow, yeah, that's pretty crazy. I didn't realize that. You know, there is so much on this guy out there, you know that it's almost impossible to wrap your mind completely around it. All right, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: It makes me wonder how they were able to get a case at all against him, you know.
Speaker 3: But once they did, they did a great investigation.
Speaker 2: Was comps down in Pombiche, Florida, and where they set up a video camera across the street. They went through his garbage and they rounded up the names of all these kids. They visited their parents homes. But after that he went out and hired this legal dream team with the Jerry Leftcourt, who was Abby Hawfin's lawyer, you know, great fourth mental lawyer from New York City, and Roy Black and Dershwitz and Ken star Are That's the legal team he hired man these guys, and it was Roy Black's PI that went out and contacted all these little girls and stuff. He was giving them rental cars and you don't give them cars the drive around stuff like that, trying to.
Speaker 3: It was questioning them.
Speaker 2: The cops would go back to these girls and say, well, has anybody talked about this? And they said, yeah, this private investiay came me closer. What to say, open, It's already open. And then Epstein get this man, he went, I think we talked about this lesson.
Speaker 3: I was like show.
Speaker 2: He went and started investigating the federal prosecutor for the Southern District of Florida, Okay, which is.
Speaker 3: Just like trying Rudy Giuliani.
Speaker 2: We went up against Rudy Giuliani in New York City, so this would just be like trying to you know. And it was a big mafia case in New York City on the defense against Rudy Giuliani prosecuting us. And these guys never dreamed of saying, well, let's investigate Julianni to what he has to hide. They never dreamed to say this. Epstein says, let's investigate the prosecutor. Let's investigate his family. Let's see what a dirt we can dig up on him. They went after him, They went to his bosses, They went to Jeb Bush down in state of Florida. They went to Bill Clinton's I guess it was Clinton's White House to put pressure on the federal prosecutor to drop the charges can get him. And yeah, he wrote a three page letter about what he endured by this Epstein team against well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and let's not gloss over ken Starr being involved in it, because g doesn't that name sound familiar? You know, this is the guy who was what after Clinton for the you know, the Lewinsky deal, right, I mean it wasn't he the special prosecutor they brought in. I mean, we're talking about the same guy, aren't we.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same guy. But what I hear is he's been a fixer all along, Okay, way back. He was involved way back in me and Arkansas. Ken Starr all along throughout all this and he was also involved to in them that guy been s Foster case too. Ken Starr has been like a sweep up kind of guy, clean up kind of guy all along and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna just say you know, maybe you should explain to the listener what you mean by a fixer exactly, because you know, there's a lot of definitions that can be applied to that, you know, but when it comes to being in a legal position of being a fixer, this is the guy who who makes your problems go away basically.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 2: And while it may look like he was dogging Clinton, you know, ruthlessly, you know, he was really just putting on a show.
Speaker 3: And you know over Lewinsky crap when it was a time was.
Speaker 2: Much bigger stuff you can go after the Clinton's with rather than Lewinsky and Paula Jalonson this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. Well, I always found that amazing too, is that you know, they never really went after the Clintons for the stuff that was big. It was always about you know, well, what about the Whitewater investment thing. I don't think that was that big a deal, to be honest with you, when you look at it, that was nothing compared to you know, what was going on in in Mina and uh and and what you know what else he was trying to hide. I mean, always there's dirt on these guys, uh that they get to rise to a position of power. But what I find interesting years so far is that Trump is involved directly, okay, all over the place, and I don't see him being really called out on it.
Speaker 2: Nope. As a matter of fact, he seems to getting a total pass on this, which is amazing because there's a direct quote where he says, you know, Epstein's a great Guy's as friends for fifteen years. He loves beautiful women, some on the younger side. You know, he really enjoys the social life. There's a direct quote, you know, alluding and every I mean, by the way, at that point, everyone knew this guy was a pedophile because when you let's read the Vicky Ward articles for New York magazine, she talks about that they would they would be parties at his mansion in New York where they would be these really young girls, like fifteen year old girls dressed like from from the Eastern Europe, European blonde girls, you know, brought in from Russia, you know, like dress like processes like street walkers at these parties, like so out of place, and so you know, and it was like people were shocked by what was going on with this character. So it wasn't like this was a secret what was going on with this guy. So yeah, and you're right, Trump seems to land at his doorstep in so many ways. When you look at the Trump Modeling agency and all that stuff he's doing with that, When you look at the one of these victims worked for Trump and and her father worked for Trump. You know, you know, Trump had a lot of control of when you some of the stuff went on on Trump property. Because Prince Andrew was molested in this girl and he's right there at the tennis match. And I was reading an article today Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein, Donald Trump all at this tennis match there on mar A Lago, Epstein and Prince Andrew staying at mar A Lago. So the pattern there is way too much to ignore. Then there's stuff about Marlon Maples when when she's talking about you know, this is when he was still married.
Speaker 3: She's married to Trump.
Speaker 1: And I was just gonna say, we got to remember that Marlon Maples was the you know, the wife after Ivana, right, And there's a whole thing about that too, where again they're giving him a they give him the past completely on all of this stuff, when you know they want to keep sticking to his statements in his Twitter feed, Like I said, But but they're not talking about his character when it comes to, you know, how he was handling things. He can call out Bill Clinton as a serial predator pretty much, but but nobody wants to talk about how this guy conducted himself for any of the stuff, because if they really start to dig, I think they find them all under the same pile of manure.
Speaker 4: You know, well, Marla Maples said when she was still married to him and he was buying a teen Miss Usa, she made a snide remark, well, that's right up your.
Speaker 2: Ally, right right in front of the Vanity Fair reporter, you know. Now by the way too, you know, there's a great video of a documentary that came out by this woman named Liby. I had her on the show and she did a Trump documentary. It's available only on iTunes, but if you google Libby l Ibby and then Trump documentary, it'll pop up. You can buy it on iTunes for two bucks. And there's all this kind of great film footage from way back in the eighties in New York City, which I'm sure you would remember. And it was this one thing about remember back in the eighties when they started doing that thing with the condo conversions. You could convert apartment buildings to co ops and condos. So the landlords were kicking people out and making people miserable and not removing Santa Fe and that's the providing water and stuff to get the tenant sounds that he could sell the apartment, right, And they have clips of Trump saying, well, we got to get these people out. I think I'm gonna turn this building into a homeless shelter and let homeless people come in here and take showers and stuff and use these apartments and take showers and stuff like that. Right, you know, you know what I mean, Why don't they play that stuff?
Speaker 1: It's about, Yeah, they won't touch it, and it's probably out there without you know, without too much of an effort to get hold of it. Right. There's all kinds of stuff on this guy, like I cracked up the other day, just bringing on, you know, the discussion about Okay, look, in order to do any kind of work, let's just say on a large scale in the Northeast, you know you're going to absolutely bump up against Italian businessmen. Let's just say, okay, you know this is what's gonna happen. And I don't care what you're doing. If you have waste disposal, you have union involved, you have any kind of construction. Let's be honest. I mean it may not be the great, you know, situation where they were in control of everything back like they were then. Uh, but they're still involved everywhere. Okay, you can't have possibly had the type of experiences that Trump had as a developer, as a real estate guy, et cetera, et cetera, without having bumped into these guys. That's true, but he knew about it. It's not like, uh, you know, it's not like he just was doing a little bit of business with the devil because he knew that was the only way to get business done. He was perfectly fine with it. He was involved with these people. You know, you want to talk about the weddings. Take a look at all the guest lists on these weddings, right, he got all all sorts of interesting relatives of different people showing up. I mean he was intricately involved, or intricately involved. Let's just say with with lot of criminals, lots of politicians, anybody, and everybody who's palm could be greased in order to get something done Trump was involved with and it didn't matter for what the moral consequences of it was. And and that includes this Epsteine character. You know, I mean, are we looking at somebody who? I mean? Yeah, goo ahead.
Speaker 2: In that documentary, I'm sorry to in that documentary it's talking about it talks about how when he built Trump Tower, he built it using cement and concrete. Now, back at that time, there was only one concrete company in New York City, Scare Mix, owned by Paul Castellano.
Speaker 3: Okay, And even though it.
Speaker 2: Costs more money to build the building using concrete and cement instead of steel, you know, he did it that way. Okay, whatever, that's his reason. But he's all he was in partnerships with Tony. Uh, that's only a Tony Cilano. That Tony Cilanti. He had a business with.
Speaker 1: Him, right, He was in a partnership with him in company he was tied to the You're right, there was only one cement company at the time Costellano was running that. If people don't know Costellano was, he was the boss of the Gambino family that winds up catching a bullet outside of sparks and then we got the rise of a guy like Gotti, and I guarantee you if you look hard enough, you'll probably find him doing some business with him as well. We run out of time in the first hour, but I'm telling you we're going to continue this discussion about Jeffrey Epstein in the second hour with my very special guest, Ed Opperman. And yes, all praise to Fierce Redmond, who I wish could have joined us tonight but wasn't able to. We will do a show with our friend from Porkins Policy Review very soon. But stay tuned to American Freedom Radio. Guys, The Ocelli Effect has another hour coming up, and we're gonna go deeper, stick around, designed.
Speaker 3: To make you think.
Speaker 1: And the thing is money credit.
Speaker 4: Soon you won't be able to buy with your monopoly money.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me? What?
Speaker 1: What? What? What? Kill? We are certainly talking about the Jeffrey Epstein saga, Okay, And if you don't know who he is, you know you're gonna have to listen to the first hour. And really it's hard as guy is anyway. Like I said, the mysterious kind of stuff is how he's described in the press, and what do we have here buffs to Trump, to Clinton, et cetera, etra, and well a whole bunch of other people too. And I say, again, I don't know how a lot of this stuff goes on under the noses of so many people. Okay, you know, it isn't about how he had the files from some of these kids locally from their schools, which meant that somebody had to be assisting it. I mean, did anybody ever turn up who that might have been at No?
Speaker 2: And I just interviewed Kaschitah Saranoff, who just wrote the new book traffic King about Jeffrey Epstein. And as a matter of fact, she was formerly she had been acquaintances with Epstein and Kashlaine Maxwell on a social level in New.
Speaker 3: York City, and she runs this, I guess.
Speaker 2: A teen trafficking advocacy group in Washington, d C. And I was asking her. I kept ask him, how did you know he get those documents? But you know, how do you get these school transcripts in his on his desk during his search warn Obviously the cops thought was suspicious enough because they mentioned it, you know, in the problem cause EFFI David so very interesting.
Speaker 3: We don't know how he got them.
Speaker 2: But he has been involved in a lot of weird stuff, like I was telling you done in the Virgin Islands, all this stuff, a teen orchestra, a science there, a basketball, youth basketball. You know. He had another thing too with these with this ballet school. Well, he gave them a grant so that these ballerinas could go out and get massages.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, now, you know, look like like I was saying before, and and and I had to kind of put it in context with your run of the mill sort of predator, right, These guys often uh uh you know, and notice we're almost always talking about men, by the way, Usually female predators are a lot more rare. I've never been able to sort that one out, but let's put it aside for now. The thing is that these guys often insert themselves into situations, involve themselves and things, you know, like, gee, you know the old adage about the cub Scout leaders. You know, those single men who aren't married but want to be Cub Scout leaders. Raise eyebrows, right, Uh, the guys who are, you know, coaching a baseball team but they don't have a kid on the team, you know, or sometimes they do have a get on the team, and it's even stranger. But the thing is that a lot of these guys will insert themselves into these things. Now for these like upper crust sort of predators, the guys who have the bank to do things, what do they do. They establish whole organizations. They organize events, trips, all kinds of things so that they can get you know what a lazy Susan look at their desserts, you know, basically because they're they're they're shopping for victims, right, and this is.
Speaker 2: The kind of set up a modeling agency and import them from foreign countries. One of these and by the way to there's a girl that lives with epicein to this day that is described as being purchased from her parents in a in an East European country, and as another young girl who lives with him and hang in his little group that was a former Olympic athlete.
Speaker 3: She was a you know, like in the Olympics. But you know, when you look.
Speaker 2: At all this, it's still it's all in the same pattern. And it's in the same pattern too as well. With Cosby, who would be involved with these young actresses that he would be their mentor and stuff like that. And you hear about these girls who these big William Morris agencies will get them apartments and pay for their acting lessons and groom them up to be actresses. You know, where anybody else once again into the acting busy, get into the Hollywood. You know, no one's coming along doing all that stuff. Well you're waiting tables and trying to you know, audition for gigs and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real rare. I mean, look, there are occasions, and that's not to say that every time there is one of these backers who is doing it in a professional manner, giving an apartment, giving them a car, giving them stuff like that. Sometimes it is legitimate, and that is a way to sort of like, look, I'm gonna make sure that all you've got to do is focus on your craft, your art, whatever it may be. I mean, I knew a guy who was a composer in New York City, one of my best friends, and he he composed ballets. Uh. The company that brought him to America. Okay, and this is a full grown man that brought him to America from Spain, all right, gave him an apartment, gave him a stipend gave him some things. So that listen, all you've got to do, my friend, is be here and do your thing, because we believe in you that much. That is part of the legitimate way of doing business. Right. But these predators, once again, if they've got the bank to work with, they can build I mean a huge like menagerie of this.
Speaker 5: Stuff stuff, right, yeah, you know, and with HB one versus you know, it's just it's just so freaking bizarre, you know.
Speaker 2: You know we're talking before though, before we did the break up. Another thing about Trump is I don't feel familiar with the who story about Trump and his helicopter pilot.
Speaker 1: You know, I've heard part of it. But let's let's lay it out like one oh one for everybody real quick.
Speaker 2: Trump had this long time helicopter pilot who had a history of smuggling marijuana and cocaine and stuff like that just happened to be Trump's pilot too. Now, then he gets arrested for smuggling drugs. Now, But during that tiny little period of time when he gets arrested, he's not working for Trump, supposing, and then who does he wind up in front of in court when he's you know, his case is about to be prosecuted. Donald Trump's sister is the judge in the case.
Speaker 1: Now. Now, look, nobody even talks about his sister very much. But when they started talking about when they started talking about the remember the whole Well, if I was to pick a Supreme Court justice, right, I don't even think that's part of the news cycle anymore. But if I'm going to pick a Supreme Court justice, and then you know, the newspeople said, well, maybe he'd pick his sister. Interesting character she is, though, Yeah, Well.
Speaker 2: She worked for the Department of a Justice, you know, before she became a federal judge. So all this time when when Trump's getting you know, DOJ lawsuits for discrimination on his properties and stuff like that, she's working over there in that department and made no secret about it that Trump was her brother.
Speaker 1: You gotta remember too.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of good stuff in this Libby documentary.
Speaker 2: I was telling you about this that was suppressed, you know, back in the eighties and the nineties, and it'll bring back a lot of your memories. One of the things he talks about, too, is about how a bean was high school friends with Trump's father and a beam at one time at a party or something put his arm around Donald Trump and said, this young man gets whatever he asked for, okay, you know, And that was the whole thing with the woman rank in Central Parking stuff.
Speaker 3: That was all a bean stuff, you know. So so Trump's had a free ride his whole life.
Speaker 2: And also too, if you go back to ad Bean, there's a lot of stuff too with him, you know, And a lot of stuff were up for the whole Son of Sam stuff by the way too, And we're really getting into a far field, but you know, you know, all that stuff, okay, with the Son of Sam murders in New York City in the seventies under eighteen, where the Queen's prosecutor dropped the ball on that supposedly or covered things up. There's a lot of facts about that. Now, there's a lot of stuff that's not very widely reported. But this Son of Sam cult, these kids called the children that were in Yonkers there in Undermeyer Park doing all that stuff. Those guys used to hang out at Studio fifty four. This was not some kind of you know, rag tag bunch.
Speaker 1: No, this wasn't like a bunch of homeless kids underneath bridges sacrificing cats, which was there, by the way also, but at the same time, no, these were actually kids who had some means.
Speaker 2: Right, under Meyer Park was in a cult. This thing is in a cult creation. The stones for Undermeyer Park were brought here from England. Okay, this is an occult location in the United States, has no doubt about that, where this stuff is going on. But these these processed people, these son of Sam process people, used to hang out at Studio fifty four. And allegedly one of the people was in this little mix of people was Roy Cohen, the attorney Roy Cohen, the homosexual attorney by the way, then at a Studio fifty four and who is he?
Speaker 3: Lawyer for Donald Trump? Yeah, we attorney.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, as well as being involved with McCarthy, as well as being in all sorts of interesting adventures as Roy Cohne character who later on you know, of course, died, died of aids, right, And that was the amazing epitaph to his story. After you know, attacking people for being homosexuals publicly, attacking people for being a communist publicly, all that kind of stuff. It turns out that this guy, this guy hasn't hasn't as yet untold story in my estimation. So you know, there you go, we were trying.
Speaker 2: To by the way, too, you know, we just found we were trying to do a show on Roy Cohen, right, and so we started looking up who can we get him to book for Roy Cohen? And then we found out that John Holmes, the porn star, used to fly on Roy Cohen's plane with Roy Cohen, hang out with Roy Cohen. Who's get hired to go there and hang out with Roy Cohen? And that's how we booked Sally, that girl Deborah Schiller, who was John Holmes girlfriend, the little teenage girlfriend that we had in that show I did with the John Holmes girlfriend show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was well John John Holmes. And you know John Holmes turns up in a lot of odd places too, doesn't he.
Speaker 2: The Wonderland Murders, Yeah, you know, and by the way, let's let's even more okay, wonder Land Murders down there involves what it involves Scott Thwarton, Right. Scott Thorton, who was a liberation the boy toy LEBRONCEI got his hands on his kid when he was fifteen years old. And sort of doing plastic surgery in his face and stuff like that. Scott Dawson was Michael Jackson's boyfriend. As a matter of fact, there's a picture of Scott Dawson, Michael Jackson, and Liberaci in a convertible rolls Royce on Buckingham Palace. Okay, characters hang it out together now, then you go back full circle.
Speaker 3: Okay, back to Trump.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael Jackson around at the same time as roy Con has hand out Studio fifty four. Michael Jackson is on the Broadway play The Wiz. He's hanging out at Studio fifty four until the wee hours of the morning, and his sister LaToya Jackson said he would come home with fresh baby diapers, infant diapers, soiled diapers with urine and baby poop in these diapers. Where was he getting it from? Coming from Studio fifty four bringing it home.
Speaker 1: It's so totally bizarre all the you know, I don't know how much seriously to take from LaToya. You know, she seems to be Look, I'm not blaming her because I think something was severely traumatized her at some point, just based on my observations of you know, of of her, her body language, okay, her speech patterns. They suggest to me that that she has been through some pretty nasty things. I'm not sure what. I don't want to make any kind of statements about exactly what. But but don't you get that same sense from her though? And you're not quite sure on occasion exactly how connected the reality she is? Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and she lived and she might still live here in Henderson right by me. In fact, we used to go to the same dry cleaners together.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: She always looked beautiful and very expensive outfits, very expensive car.
Speaker 3: But she was married to Jack Gordon. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, Jack Gordon was a pimp, a full blown pimp.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He ran massage pollers. All of his partners wound up dead. There's a story about how he paid off Harry Reid and then when Harry Reid didn't do what he was supposed to do, Harry Reid's car blew up.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Jack Gordon was spos to be behind that. I believe that story.
Speaker 1: Okay, So oh no, Jack Jack Gordon was was clearly like a serious thug. I mean, there's no no doubt about that in my mind.
Speaker 2: And a pimp and that was his business, was pimp so you know, and you know LaToya Jackson was a victim of sexual abuse too as well. I'm obviously you know, it's clear with this whole bunch, you know, you know, you know a lot of these Jackson brothers too. You know, the two of the Jackson brothers have a baby with the same woman. You know, the two brothers both have babies with this one woman. You know, it goes back and forth between them. The whole Jackson man was the whole other story. But again, Michael Jackson connects to Studio fifty four, but also to back around at the same time to who odd non Koshogi, Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, who's that other one? Uh, Lizabetail sex husband who just died recently, that character all partying on odd non Koshogi's boat. Now Odd Non Koshogi supposedly sold that boat to Donald Trump, right, and it was the biggest yacht in the world, the Princess, I think it was called the Pacific Princess something like that.
Speaker 3: He sold it to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But yet Koshoki was still allowed to throw parties on that boat, so they had some kind of partnership deal going on with that boat where they were boat saying that they owned the boat. Okay, Adnan Koshogi international arms dealer, involved with the Iran contra, involved with everything. Man, you got to look into Shogi. This guy's involved in everything that's gone on in the past, the twenty thirty years. I just had Peter deal Scott on the show talking about.
Speaker 1: Right, and Peter Peter Dell Scott makes some very interesting points about Koshogi and knows exactly about how he's tied into a whole lot of this stuff. I mean, intelligence agencies know who this guy is. You know, arms dealers know exactly who this guy is. I mean he is, He's definitely a player. And meanwhile Trump has some sort of comfortable relationship with him where he buys a yacht but still lends it out to the former owner. That's pretty bizarre in and of itself. I'm telling you, people don't recognize you know, they talk about like I said, you know, Hillary, Hillary whatever, she is a criminal? Sure has she been involved in all kinds of dirty things? Yes? Is you know even today, right, we have the you know, the the the distinct idea coming out that hey, look you know what, she acted inappropriately here and all this other stuff, and she gets away with it. She gets away with it, She gets away with it. I get that, And people go, welld you know, Trump doesn't know anything to anybody, and he's not the you know, the same kind of politician. All this guy is is the same kind of criminal in my estimation as all these other people that we complain about. Okay, except one thing. He never actually held public office. That's the only difference other than that, this guy's hands are dirty. This guy business is dirty. Everything about him seems to lead to you know, I mean pedophiles, people who are running effectively and I'm gonna say bluntly slavery rings of all sorts. Okay, He's taken advantage of people that you know, either through his businesses or his friends, are taking advantage of people that are vulnerable because they're coming to this country and they've got no way to do any sort of protection of themselves personally as a con constant and even praying upon children. And it's like nobody seems to want to hear this among the you know, Oh, Trump's a good guy. He's actually telling it like it is, and he's just not hiding his criminality as well. But it doesn't matter because nobody's calling him out on it.
Speaker 2: Just his connections to Koshogi alone should should terrify people, because when Koshogi was he had all his financial problems and he was duck in subpoenas. He was hiding out at mar Lago. Okay, you know, and by the way, mar a Lago is not just a resort. Trump lives on that property when he's down in Palm Beach. He lives there, so he's walking around. People see him there, walking around. You know, people used to see him walking around, by the way, walking around Trump Tower in Manhattan. He's a hidden away guy. You know, maybe now more recently after they practice and stuff. But Koshogi also is a pimp, by the way, who is always denied using prostitutes to get his contracts, arms deals and his contract stuff. But he was also a drug dealer. He had his own airstrip down the Bahamas doing all that drug period. You know, I'll say the stuff a lot.
Speaker 1: Of I'm sorry your skype broke up a little bit. These guys are always doing like this high level business and you know, as a sidebar to it, there's always these prostitutes and and plenty of drugs that go around. I mean, this is the way big business is done. It seems like to me. I wouldn't know, because I've never been involved in figures that low arch, but it seems to me as though every time I turn around, when there's millions and possibly even billions of dollars being exchanged, you know, it comes along with the territory. There's gonna be hookers, there's gonna be drugs, there's going to be this, that and the third thing, and pretty much anything you want can be ordered up if you've got the cash to to deserve it. You know, in those circles, it seems like and you know, one of the things that stuck with me during one of your one of your shows that I was listening to, is when you just basically stopped for a second and said, you know, when when people go to Vegas and they want to talk to me about, gee, you know, hook me up with the hookers and all that stuff, the fact is that that you know enough about the reality of that business to to not want to be involved, and you don't realize what you're asking me when you're asking me is what you said on your show. I remember you saying that, and I remember thinking to myself, this is a guy who actually is aware of what that really means. I mean, there is a serious sin of slavery, that is, you know, preying upon children and women and young girls and even young boys. That is a worldwide syndicate. I mean it bunches up in certain places, but the fact is there's a worldwide syndicate. And really even in your neighborhood, no matter who you are where you're listening to this right now, somewhere in your neighborhood, there is probably individuals who are completely vulnerable, that are absolute captives of somebody who is a pimp. And that's why you can hear a level of disgust in your voice when you use the word pimp. Okay, I know that, and I wanted to point that out to the listeners right here because I think you know, from an objective point of view, prostitution if it was you know, what, if somebody decided to sell their body or sell their services. I mean people do that all the time. People that are essentially captive, that are slaves to somebody else. This is there are so many different levels and so many different layers of filth involved in that sphere. I think I think people don't realize what they're dipping themselves into when they encourage it. Uh uh, you know, traffic in it or participate in it in any way, shape or form. I know it's off topic here, ed, but you know, am I am I inaccurate in your restumation here?
Speaker 2: No, you're right, or even trivialize it, you know, like it's like the happy hooker, you know, because even when you look into these stories like Linda Lovelace and stuff like that, in her whole you know, someone who really promoted this whole thing and took it to another level, you know, when you let you hear the real story behind that. The poor woman was so abused. You know, it's to such a level and and it, Yeah, the whole prostitution thing is really horrible, from from Craigslist all the way onto Dennis Hoff you know, who's kind of a friend of mine, and I've had them on the show, we've talked off the air, and but even that level of legal prostitution was supposed to be so fine, and well it's really not.
Speaker 3: You know, Uh, you're right if someone is just a.
Speaker 2: Woman who needs to pay some bills, you know, and she's not being uh you know, like pimped out, you know what I mean, like in prisons and drugged and beaten. You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you want to do that, I can find to any I know, people.
Speaker 2: Are liberals, you know whatever, in free spirits all that fine, this stuff is great. Uh but but you're right, man, it's it's just when you with the real industry of prostitution and even pornography too.
Speaker 3: Uh you know, it's it's it's an ugly it's an ugly business.
Speaker 2: And and and but Koshogi though, was a pimp as well to get these arms deals. One of his prostitutes was Paul McCartney's wife, Heather Mills. And also too. Google a non Koshogi Paris Hilton, and you will see a series of photos. Okay, guys where on on Koshogi was throwing this party. And I even interviewed this guy too, who went down to Kashowgi's a sex palace, this sex dungeon down there in Spain.
Speaker 3: Or wherever it was.
Speaker 2: And there's a series of photos where Kashogi's throwing this party and all is the young starlets Paris Hilton and Chloe Savoni, that girl you know, uh starts showing up to this party.
Speaker 3: And they show up to the party and they're all bright eyed and happy and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Ten fifteen minutes later down the series of these pictures, they are zonked out.
Speaker 3: Man, they are zomked out on some kind of serious dope.
Speaker 2: They're nodding out and they're passing out, you know, at this freaking party. So there's something going on at these parties, and you get it's right on the internet. You can find on Google.
Speaker 1: No. And I made that point, you know, when we first started talking about the cosm thing, where you know, you go to some of these higher level parties where you got rich people that are there that are actually the financial backers. And I mean I only got to witness this in the entertainment industry some you know, because I never made it to the higher echelon, let's say, But I mean just being able to kind of hang around some of those people. You see this happening constantly, and anybody who's there, you know, who goes there of their own free will. I'm not talking about the hired help again here, but I'm talking about those who go there of their own free will are kind of aware that this is exactly the way things are done. You know, women get drugged, men get drugged. Even in some of these cases, that's an underreported thing. By the way, lots of these male figures in the entertainment industry, if you get them to break down for you a little bit, they'll tell you some pretty earthshaking stories about sexual abuse and all kinds of wild things that go on. It's you know, it's not just women, but it's primary, you know, it's more prominent among you know, there's more female victims, let's just say, than there are male victims. But it's not as though there are hardly any male victims here. There are lots of people that are preyed upon by those in the in the higher sort of you know, again the upper echelon of finance, right, And this is something that goes on and on and on and on, and it's just one of those like sickening cycles. And I said that, you know, if you've got a situation where Cosby's involved in those kind of circles, I'm not so shocked now if he's drugging women, you know, and the way the stories are coming out and all that. That's that's a different story to me. But if you go to one of these parties, you know, again of your own free will. You're not brought in there. You're not being hustled in there and hustled out and you know, and kept in a box like a veal somewhere in a hotel room and not allowed to have, you know, a cell phone or contact with the outside world like some of these women get treated. You know, it's it's you know, kind of what you're going in for. And men and women both quite often they would say, you know, yeah, I got hurt and things went wrong and things happened that I didn't want. But the truth is I kind of knew that this was going to be the the dangerous situation, and I was placing myself in. But when you're talking about somebody being a pimp, I mean, what you mean is that this is somebody who has control over other human beings, you know, I mean, uh, it's it's like a mind control thing. It's a it's it's a level of abuse and captivity that their victims are kept in that's uh not appreciated I think by the general public. In any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: An Yeah, even if you got some kid, because you know, you see it here a lot in Vegas, And if you had some kid who was just has no no nothing, no other no no hope, no other hope, no other way of making a living. My client Shelley trip up there in Alaska, you know, when she was doing a little happy endings with a little massage business. You know she had she had no other hope, She did nothing, no other opportunity to get out of that.
Speaker 3: She was dead broken.
Speaker 2: But what are you gonna be on the street next you and then you wind up, you know, with some guy, and I mean it's all downhill from there, you know. But but these are the guys, the kind and these are the kind of a Trump's always hung out with, you know, even back in New York, even back in the eighties and stuff like that. You know, even with when he had trump uh Plaza in New York City. Everyone knew that there were certain floors on Trump Plaza you can only get into it with a special key card in the elevator. Was like a membership thing, you know. And all of the strippers from Scores, they all knew about it. They were all going up there every night after the scores. You know, there was a whole thing going on. This isn't a mystery to anybody from New York City that I know of. You know, this is all very well known stuff. Uh uh and in the same thing and the same thing in Atlantic City.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You you know, you know very well that you you could buy invite okay, when they first came out with those uh with those card keys, right, you know, the little credit cards right that you could get handed certain ones if you were or you know, high roller or you were a high profile guy whatever, and you could get access to areas at at the casino even where they had the hotels, you know, and there were certain floors which were known about. And that was in ac also you know.
Speaker 3: Not goes to at the airports too, by the way, Okay.
Speaker 1: Now see I never heard about the airports, but I knew about the hotels. I knew about the casinos. I knew about you know, there was a couple other things that seemed to be connected in one way or another because if you went to certain certain strip clubs that seemed to be there temporarily or certain massage parlors, you know, and you wanted to get a little some private time with certain women. A lot of them had ready already, you know, the key cards in their little purses, and you know, you could make an arrangement. Of course, you made an arrangement with another guy who was standing next to you at the strip club or whatever. But what I'm saying is this kind of business was being done. You know, the independence were tolerated there, and there seemed to be this other, you know, segregated section where if you were a big kind of deal you would get invited into. And uh and and that's I didn't even think to bring that up, actually, but that was just a well known fact, you know.
Speaker 2: Also to the whole Atlantic city stuff. Okay, listen, there was a whole thing going on to an Atlantic seat. And when gambling first was getting started in the casinos down were first getting started back in the eighties, where it was well known in New York and in Brooklyn that if you could lure some drug dealers down there to to do a deal in these hotels, that the security guards at the hotel would help you rip these guys off. Okay, you could do a drag grip off at these in Atlantic City hotels, and it was all protected, all controlled.
Speaker 1: You know. Well, look, I'll say i'll say a name right now that that I know, you know, not necessarily him directly, but people that ended up in his crew. A Scarfo's guy right, used to do that routinely. They would come across because it was only you got to realize, New Jersey's a very narrow state. So in less than an hour you can go from the Pennsylvania border to Atlantic City without a problem, even with traffic. Okay, So these guys would come into town and they would bring somebody in from New York. They'd split it up, and any of these hotels or whatever would sort of you know, now, I didn't happen to see the guy. I got a signature card here, but it's scribble, you know what I mean. You got no idea who was who who got knocked over? Even if a body turned up, they would go, you know, unclaimed. It was just the way it was because look, a drug trafficker is not going to tell his family where he went, you know, So these guys would disappear. Sometimes these guys would end up you know, yeah, okay, the cops got to come and scrape things up. But we used to call it, you know, the bucket of blood hotels on the strip there. And we're not talking about the nice casinos or anything like that, but the little ones, you know out by the beach that are supposed to be there for the tourists, right, the ones you're talking about, the little the little older uh script type motels like uh like the additional part of the like like what the Bates Motel looks like, almost but without the big house. This is what we're talking.
Speaker 2: About, right, No, I'm telling you, I'm telling a boy some of the big name hotels down there that the word was that if you could lure a guy down there, that they would help you rip him off.
Speaker 1: But they but they used to do that at those two which you're just outside of the strip.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know it that well, I don't know what I'm going to say that. Well, hey, but what do you know about the whole deal with Trump and MERV Griffin? Uh, with that whole bidding war that went on. We basically MERV Griffin won and and out smart Trump in every possible way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well that was during the time when he when he over overdid it and uh, one of his go ahead.
Speaker 3: We had Resorts International.
Speaker 2: MERV Griffin owned Resorts International, and they were both bidden for the same property. And then merv Adam bid all the stuff up. And it's funny too because at the same time that was going on, that that MERVH. Griffin was eating Donald Trump's lunch and taking this guy to the bank. Uh, Murph Griffin, who was homosexual as well, was chasing around that guy Denny Terrio from Dance Fever and Danny Terrio.
Speaker 3: Danny Terrio was had to file like.
Speaker 2: A sexual harassment suit against Merph Griffin, you know, because at the time, Danny Terrio was roommates with my girlfriend's brother, so we knew the whole story.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he lived in New York. Terrio was actually involved in the club scene in New York a lot. That's kind of how he got picked out of that, you know, to be brought in there, I think is because he was just like a constantly present figure there. I heard about that stuff secondhand, you know. But h but no, you knew his roommates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his roommate was my girlfriend's brother.
Speaker 1: Wommates you know. Uh, yeah, it's just so much No, but I remember that he actually was like he wouldn't leave him alone, is what the story was like. He was constantly on this guy and uh yeah, Danny Terryo from Dance Fever.
Speaker 2: Mark was in love with him then, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, Merv, you know, was beating Trump, you know, at every game there, you know, and when you see and then Trump after Trump lost, he put out all this press stuff like that, saying he won, he won, he beat Marv Griffin, and they would interview Merv Griffin and he would just smile and said, I got everything I wanted. I got everything I wanted.
Speaker 1: You know, because he over extended himself so bad trying to beat Merv at everything. There's one of his bankruptcies, right yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, my god.
Speaker 2: The whole Trump thing is just so obnoxious it's not even funny. And then he got his whole connection to Al Sharpton. You know, these two guys a longtime buddies. Al Sharpton was trying to get into a boxing right right now.
Speaker 1: Now, that's not too unusual. Look, this is previous to the days that he basically resembles a bobblehead version of himself on MSNBC, right but when he was still running around in the track suits and all that, he was definitely a self promoter kind of guy. And this is during the time when there were lots of people that you could run into that called themselves promoters and and and things like that. And of course the boxing scene on the East Coast at that time was pretty interesting. And yeah, I do recall that that was one of the REVS businesses that he was trying to get into in between fighting with you know, Roy Ennis on the Morton Downey Junior Show and all that.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, go about that.
Speaker 2: You know, a Trump's I mean a Sharpton's girlfriend had an apartment at Trump's Tower is one thing, right, And also too, you know that Rogers Stone ran Al Sharpton's presidential campaign, the same guy that runs Trump's campaign right now. Rogers Stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the off the books guy that you know was dismissed from the campaign. I'm holding up air quotes for you at home. Who's dismissed from the campaign. I literally call him Donald Trump's brain. You know, they used to say that Carl Rove was George W. Bush's brain. Now I really think that Roger Stone is actually Donald Trump's brain.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well he brought in that guy Manicourt from Manifort Manicurt. Uh, we have Paul Manicourt, who there's a whole thing. Then these guys are outed that these were these guys will call me the the torturers lobbyists. Uh, way back when this is the whole mixing bunch coming back. Roger Stone, Uh.
Speaker 3: Who's that guy?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: The speech writer, Pat Buchanan and Paul Maniford.
Speaker 2: You know this, guys, you know we're bringing back Nixon with with that Sharpton thrown in because Al is so connected to all this crap, it's not even funny.
Speaker 3: Al Sharpton, by the way, the.
Speaker 2: FBI asset that worked undercover for the FBI running around wire tapping everybody all over New York City making cases against mafia guys, the same mafia guys as Sharpen that Trump is dealing with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all bizarre thing too. Yeah, what was his confidential informat number?
Speaker 2: Again, I forget, I don't know the number.
Speaker 3: But he had a phone.
Speaker 2: He had a phone in his apartment, a Sharpton that when he picked it up, the FBI had an open line to that phone, listening to every phone call live on that line. Okay, he had a special phone, plus that little briefcase used to carry around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we know what was in the briefcase.
Speaker 3: It was wired up. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so amazing to watch all these interesting people come together and you wonder, you know exactly how dirty each other hands are, But they're all stuck in the same slop sink as far as I'm concerned. You know, That's what it comes down to when you talk about And it's amazing to me because again, I see legitimate people that want to get behind Bernie Sanders. Yeah, okay, I see legitimate people, as dumb as it seems, want to get behind Donald Trump. I don't run into Hillary supporters. I recently had somebody tell me that they actually knew some but and you know what, until I see it, I ain't believe in it because everywhere I go and anybody I talk to pretty much, for the most part, you can't find anybody who's passionately backing you know, Schillery Hillary, whatever you want to call her, who is effectively really the neocon that's being presented to us. And at the same time, you know, it's like, well, this guy's different. How is he different? I don't get it. I mean, like I said, the only difference I see is that instead of holding political office okay, and getting his TV time that way, he actually got a paycheck from the TV networks. And now instead of him paying to be on television constantly, they cover him for free continuously. I mean, this guy doesn't have to spend campaign dollars to get his advertising. He's got it for free as a constant. And meanwhile, it's not like he's any different than any other criminal. You can tie these people all sorts of criminal enterprises, disgusting human beings like this Epstein. I mean, what else can you say? And I'm telling you watch, by the way, watch that lawn order sbu thing if you get a chance at if you got Netflix or something, I'm sure it's on there. It is really eerie, some of the stuff that's going on there. You know, the girl that's procuring, the interesting way the girls are getting sent out, the massage, which is the whole The character who would be representative of Epstein effectively winds up actually saying that he was raped by one of the girls at one point in his defense, but other than that, it's really bizarre. And somebody else brought that up to me on the Skype here. I got a bunch of Skype messages while we were talking about all this stuff.
Speaker 2: By the way, yet, so.
Speaker 1: It's really really bizarre to see this. You know, would you even want these people to come to a barbecue at your house? You know what I'm saying if you knew all of the dirty, disgusting things that they're involved in, all of the illegitimate business, all the criminality, all of the people that are being shuffled around, you know, in order to service other individuals who are being chewed up and spit out as slaves, all of the profitteering on other people's misery and all that stuff. And meanwhile they end up on television with people cheering for him. You know. It's just it's such a backwards world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, you're absolutely right. These are such sleazy people in every possible way, way beyond what you would would accept, you know, in your own home or as a friendship with someone you know, or even doing a business deal with them.
Speaker 3: But yeah, these are our leaders.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It seems like the people at the top of you get up there through blackmail, and because there was with Epstein. Back to Epstein, you know, in his home. They talk about how there was hidden cameras all over the home, you know, and they said in the probable cause affidavit that it was likely for blackmail purposes, you know, so and you just hear it over and over and over again, just used over and over. Had Henry Vincent on the show, who was the Confessions of a DC Madam, the homosexual madam, you know, and he talked about how he was mixed up with Craig Spence and Larry King in Washington, d C. And UH and Craig Spence had working for him and his blackmail deal. He had secret service agents.
Speaker 1: Well, when you mentioned Larry when you mentioned Larry King here, you're not talking about the interviewer it used to be on CNN for years and years. You're talking about the other Larry King, like Franklin cover up Larry King, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The Larry King from the Franklin cover up that's saying the national anthem at the Reagan inaugural. And by the way, you got all these folks who left the rant and rave about what a great guy Reagan was. You know, it's so you know, it's all.
Speaker 3: And by the way, too well, we're at it too.
Speaker 2: When you had the Bush Convention right later on and Coreta Scott King set in the Bush Box with next to Barbara Bush and George Bush, you know who arranged at Al Sharpton broke it that deal and he got ah, he got a payoff out of it through Alta Modo.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's all.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a great series of articles on Al Sharpton in the Village Voice. I'm trying to get them to come on the show and talk to me about this, and they never respond to me. But maybe now that I become buddies with that guy, uh who's the big scientology guy.
Speaker 3: And I forget his name, but he was the editor for the Village Voice.
Speaker 2: May megan him come on now, Tony Ortega, who was the big scientology guy. But but there's a great series of articles in the Village of Voice about Al Sharpton and and how the GOP ran his presidential campaign, about Roger Stone ran his campaign, all of his you know, bizarre stuff with the GOP. He's always been in their pocket all this time, and he is a Trump's buddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about controlled opposition.
Speaker 2: When when he's full time FBI working for the FBI, and now when there's a kid gets shot with his hands up in Ferguson, Missouri, and Al Shrump says, well, let's turn it over to the Department of Justice. We'll get justice there, we will, right, and he's turning or after we FBI handlers and nothing happens.
Speaker 3: We get screwed every time they shoot us all now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And now you know, on a daily basis, actually, although again the media is not covering it, not the mainstream, not the alternative, on a daily basis, effectively, somebody is being killed in confrontations with the police all over the country, okay, and and nobody's focusing on it. You know. That's why I've taken using the hashtag on Twitter no Lives Matter, Okay, because this is what we're looking at. When you have a thoroughly evil, okay, core of individuals who have risen the power, who seem to run every single thing, who are involved in every kind of business that affects, you know, the lives of the public. H not the least of which is the political system, but everything. It seems as though it is permeated by these truly demented and I hate to use the term, but demonic most individuals. And and and you're not surprised by anything any longer when you start to understand that everybody's in bed with everybody else. Everybody is UH you know, fully committed to UH to to making sure they protect their predatory buddies one way or another. Everybody's profiting from it. And meanwhile, you know, where where does that leave guys like you and me? And who are what suckers that actually want to make a living, you know, doing something that doesn't always prop it off of the blood of other people.
Speaker 3: You know, we're the fools, you know, but I think we are, you know, because I grew up with Sharpton.
Speaker 2: I knew how shopped and when I was a kid, you know, back in New York City, and even I had brushes with Trump. Trump's a head of security right now, is a guy that I had to work with, you know, And all these guys have brushed up against them in all this time, you know, And now here I am running my mouth and I'm getting death threats, you know, almost every frigging day.
Speaker 3: He now from these characters and it seems like.
Speaker 2: They were all like profiting in really really high places. You know, one of us is doing the wrong thing, one of the one of us made a big mistake with their life.
Speaker 3: It's me or them, but they seem to be getting away with it, man like blatantly.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh yeah, that's that's the truth. But you know what, at the at the end of it all, ed, I would say that, you know, there's no amount of paper that somebody is going to be able to present me or digital representations thereof that are gonna make me sell my soul. So uh so this this is where it's at. I'm willing to put in the work, but I'm not willing to give you the entire store, you know, which is which is my guts and my my mind and my my heart and soul basically. You know, if I'm going to do that, I'll do it like I am now and give it away. You know that that's that's just fine. I'll give it away to somebody. I'm not gonna sell it, you know, because because that's that's just the choice that I've made, and you're making the same choice, you know I am.
Speaker 2: And then I see a kind of like Reverend Pinkney sixty seven years old. He's doing ten years in prison for some trumped up political charges, you know, And that's what I have to look forward to.
Speaker 3: You know, this is pretty much what I have to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, unfortunately it may be. But I'll tell you what. And and you and I are talking a little bit. I think I'm gonna try and bring Reverend Pinney on this show and uh and see if we can't get get the word out about what's actually happened to him. Of course, uh uh, Webster Tarpley was talking to him for a little while and stuff like that, so people might have heard it there. But but the truth is that there's a whole lot of people that are being you know, preyed upon, and generally it's people like you and me who are you know, not connected, who are not part of the evil nexus, who are not selling our souls and giving in to uh, you know, basically what what what boils not basically forget it, what boils down to child rape? What boils down to you know, trafficking and pimps and trafficking and other people's misery and blood. But look, before we run totally out of time, you know, tell people about, you know, the Opperman Report, because I know that we're on the same network and people can catch your show on Saturdays here on American Freedom Radio. But you also have a website, you know, and there's other things you do, and I want to give you time to talk about that a little bit before we're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, Opperman Report dot com.
Speaker 2: We've got a special member section a lot of these documents, these court docks and stuff like that we're talking about. I just uploaded fourteen PDFs of all the Trump University lawsuit documents on there, plus his exclusive interviews. Today, I interviewed Kevin Sullivan about the Bundy murders, interviewed Montgomery Blair Sibley that the attorney for the DC, Madam Palfrey, Geen Palffrey.
Speaker 3: We uploaded all those docs, all the phone numbers.
Speaker 2: If you want to look at the phone numbers everyone's talking about about her on her Horizon bill. That's up on operareport dot com. You can find on there. So yeah, on Friday on Saturdays, we're on American Freedom Radio. We do other shows as well. You can find in the archives on speakers and iTunes and iHeart and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: We're working. I have a GoFundMe right now. Go fundme.
Speaker 2: Front Flash Operaman Report. We're trying to raise funds to get to California in the.
Speaker 3: Next two weeks. I'm going to film with Hank Harrison.
Speaker 2: Hank Harrison the father of Courtney Love, who has broke some incredible stuff on my show about how his daughter was dating a CIA agent and went to Ireland with the fifteen thousand hits LSD and was involved in child trafficking herself. She was on Jeffrey Epstein's plane, by the way, and also too, he was friends with Kenneth Anger, and Kenneth Anger told him that the people at MTV when they created an MTV and started MTV, they were all doing all kinds of occult rituals and sacrifices and all kinds of stuff going on. That's what Kenneth Anger told Hank Harrison. So I'm trying to get to California the tape with Hank Harrison. I'd also like the table them out there with Peter Dale Scott, who's invited me to come out there and talk to him.
Speaker 3: So we need these funds.
Speaker 2: Go fund me Opperman Report to fund that, or you can join the members section at Oppermanreport dot com and that'll help support this trip next week.
Speaker 3: That we're trying to put together.
Speaker 2: But otherwise, you catch my show on American Freedom Right on Saturday's five pm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and it's always interesting. In fact, recently I have you posted the thing with Apridity Jones yet? Yeah, that's up there.
Speaker 2: That's on Speakerts on YouTube on the Ed Opperman YouTube channel. That's an interesting show where she's trying to defend Michael Jackson. Oh my god, oh yes.
Speaker 1: Oh yes. And here's the fun part about that. I actually want to interview Aphrodity Jones, but not about Michael Jackson. I want to talk to her about the BTK killer Okay, this Dennis Raider, because she she also wrote a book on that. She's written a lot of books. She's been on you know, investigation, Discovery, all that kind of stuff. Interesting lady for sure, But who knows, maybe I'll get to interview her about a completely different subject and I might not piss her off like I did.
Speaker 2: So check out Pat Brown Pat brown Criminal profile. She did her about BTK and she has some good information on that too, there's another suspect in the BTA killer and that first murder of the first BTK murder who had had like human hair under his bed and stuff like that. It was like a bag full of trophy hair and stuff. Who was another serial killer in that neighborhood. They're doing stuff whole another take, and and Dave McCowan was more in tune with that theory than Afortity Jones.
Speaker 1: Well right, Unfortunately Dave passed away not long ago, but incredibly interesting information that he developed. And one of the things that I found funny about that before we close and get out on out of here, is that you brought up something that did occur to me when I was flipping through some of the photographs that had been passed around. There was this small folder of photographs that had been passed around a few years ago, you know, electronically, and gee, it does seem as though somebody knew what Dennis Rader was doing. Because you couldn't easily take a photograph of yourself in a certain position. I thought that was pretty fascinating. And you know what, just because the mainstream media and the documentary filmmakers in Hollywood tells you certain stories about the predators that are out there, it doesn't necessarily mean they got all their facts straight by the bye. Like I'm thoroughly convinced that Charles Manson is probably not as guilty of all the things they claim he is. And I know I take a lot of heat for that, But when I take a look at the Bugliosi behavior and the prosecutors off in l A at the time and everything else, I say that there is lots of reasonable doubt contained within even that case. And people give me heat for that, but I don't care. There there's always questionable stuff when these guys push these narratives in the media, and that's something that that you you know real well, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the whole Manson thing might be more to cover up, uh, his his involvement with people like the Beatles and the Beach Boys and the Processed Church and uh and the process Church is involvement with Sir Hansir hand you know, I have an iron did I have a sing of that?
Speaker 3: I n s document that I have, Well, I'll send it to you.
Speaker 1: Well, please please do, because that that is exactly the direction I'm going in here, that I think that there was some myths on Manson and his people that nobody wants to have emerged, just like with Sir hansor Han. I mean, they they quashed that trial real quick, got rid of all the evidence, got rid of all the investment gated material. You know that they could. I mean, Jamie Scott Enyert was on this show talking about his photographs disappeared. But I assure you there's a lot more to that story too, and it's really really bizarre. And Los Angeles is probably one of the most corrupt police departments I've ever seen in my life. You know. Uh, fear is what I have the only time I've been in Los Angeles when it comes to law enforcement there, and that was years and years ago.
Speaker 2: You know this document that I have, I got it from Maury Terry and it says that Sir hanser Han was at a drug and sex party thrown by the Processed Church at Sharon Tates home. Wow, yep, And that's that's that's incredible. And it talks to about Papa Phillips uh being the main funder of funded raising the funds for the process Church. And I got other stuff too that I really can't talk about on the air with the the Roy Raiden hitman being involved. He was a bodyguard for my papa, Mama casts Phillips, and I got a whole lot.
Speaker 3: I got a ton of stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: And Manson probably brought drugs to Mama too at certain points and all this, I mean, people don't realize exactly how deeply this wasn't a guy just sitting in the desert with a bunch of dirty hippie chicks that he would show up with, you know, randomly at parties. There was a whole thing going on there that that was you know. Like I said, there's a lot more behind the headlines and the legend of Helter Skelter than people realize. And I'm not saying that he's an innocent guy. I'm just saying that they sort of put the wrong noose around his neck and dragged him away so that you wouldn't bother to look at what was actually behind him. That's all I'm saying about it. But anyway, Ed Opperman has been my guest tonight. Got