Speaker 1: Hey, oh you photographers, take it easy. All I'm doing is just the coom and mahead.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad Tony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, real quick before we get into this.
Speaker 2: Uh uh.
Speaker 3: Amy Dawson listening to us in Florida. She said my gummy bear comment during the bear section. Yes, what's hilarious? Yes, thank you for listening to us in Florida. Amy Dawson, Ham, Amy.
Speaker 2: Were you on gummy Bears?
Speaker 1: Respects a good joke?
Speaker 3: George Paul Smith listening to us in Lexington, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: It says the segment was unbearable.
Speaker 2: It's actually pretty good at gummy.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I hear that sound and that means clicking or skipping or skipping and clicking. With Dave Jennings, we talk about pop culture.
Speaker 5: What's up, Boddy. I'll give you a headlines. Tell me if we're clicking them or skipping them.
Speaker 2: Headline.
Speaker 5: Doctor charged in Matthew Perry case pleads guilty.
Speaker 2: I want to hear this, Yeah, I want to see why or how they must have pleaded him out yesterday.
Speaker 5: Doctor Shave is one of the doctors charged in connection with Matthew Perry's ketamine death. Pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute ketamine in federal court in LA. His sentencing set for next April. He could get up to ten years behind bars. He's free on fifty thousand dollars bond. He surrendered his passport and agreed not to work as a doctor. His attorney said Marcus accepted responsibility from his actually.
Speaker 2: His backup not work as doctor ever.
Speaker 3: Again, that's all it says his medical license, right.
Speaker 2: I would thank you if there's a redeeming thing you can do. I don't know. I don't know. Crazy bringing back you lost your life because you were taking care of a celebrities joy habit right, good job dude, just to insinuate yourself into their lives.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've already I'm already kelseed out and this is the kop de grass. This is the cherry on the Sunday headline. Jay Jason Kelsey and Stevie Nicks tease Christmas album.
Speaker 2: Come on, Okay you can sing, he can sing. They've done the Christmas album before. The offensive lineman at Philadelphia have done this album every year.
Speaker 6: Out there.
Speaker 3: What seems to me like someone's getting ready to leave Taylor Swift for Stevie Nicks.
Speaker 2: This is the brother Travis is the other brother Jason though, but they Jason and click on it.
Speaker 5: Jason Kelsey and Stevie and X are collaborating on a holiday album. The New Heights Pod podcast Past.
Speaker 2: Podcast is a radio show with less revenue.
Speaker 5: Well that that shared a photo of Kelsey and next captioning it the crossover we didn't know we needed. Kelsey previously released a Philly Special Christmas with fellow players Lane Johnson and Jordan my Lotta, raising over a million dollars. A second album of Philly Specially Christmas Special came out last year, featuring ten holiday songs, including an original duet with his brother Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Fairy Tale of Philadelphia. It's not bad, It's not bad. And apparently Stevie Nicks and Jason Kelsey had the same eating habits. So h, I'm fat shaman. I shouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Can say what something? You fat shamed me into shape? There you will, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, all right.
Speaker 5: Headline Millie Bobby Brown shares gorgeous wedding photos. Great headline for the radio.
Speaker 2: Uh, click on it, but she's she's starting to wear all my nerves of She's marrying John Bon Jovi's kid, right.
Speaker 5: Jake bon Jovi Click on it. Yesterday, they shared photos from their Secret to My wedding and it's of the Brown caption for post forever and Always Your Wife. Well, bon Jovi wrote forever and always your Husband. They exchanged vows under a floral arch in front of family and friends. The photos showed that Brown wore two stunning bridal gowns, including a custom lace gown for the ceremony and a short off the shoulder satin dressed for later.
Speaker 1: And so there was a costume change for a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, my gosh. What he could come up with next, stupid ass parties. Yeah, we gotta make up Walker.
Speaker 2: I think she's a great actress, but we'll see where her career goes.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's got more money, the kid, the guy she's marrying, or the proposal.
Speaker 5: By the way, happened with his mom's ring during a scuba diving trip. Wow, probably dropped it in the water, going to get it.
Speaker 2: People in different lives than us, just a little bit headline.
Speaker 5: Gwen Stefani reveals Blake Shelton's daily habit that she loves about him.
Speaker 2: I can't believe they're still together. Click them away.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it. Remember when he was sexiest man alive? That was so wow. Yeah, Nick Nolty was also sexiest man. That's true. Figure that out.
Speaker 5: Gwen Stefani opened up about her love her husband Blake Shelton on yesterday's episode of The Jennifer Hudson Show. She said, the thing about Blake is that you'll never get through a day without laughing. He has so much patience and kindness in his heart. She added that his humor makes her happier every single day. They began dating in twenty fifteen, married in twenty twenty one. She posted some wedding throwbacks, captioning it has.
Speaker 2: Always been you. She has a new album coming out November fifteen. Clearly into the dad bod thing. Oh oh yeah, obviously he's very successful. Your dad bob shame, dad bod shaming. No, I'm not am. I I probably am. Yeah. He's a good looking guy, and she's hot. She's still smoking hot. Right, yeah, you know follow Stefan. I'm a Steffanist. That's what they call the fan members.
Speaker 1: Well, those are the silver level. I'm platinum member.
Speaker 2: I'm sor right. This is why we do this.
Speaker 5: Get Sputnick ready headline. Sarah Snook to make Broadway debut Sarah Snook, I don't smells might.
Speaker 2: Be the Minnesota fat story. I don't know. Click on it. I don't think it is a reality TV because it's broad They're not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let me let me get some info on her.
Speaker 5: First way, how did Dorian Gray come into this? I had a Dorian Gray reference and it's in this story.
Speaker 2: What creepy?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Okay, she's a she's an Australian actress and she's been absolutely nothing overseen. Okay, Jezebel the dress maker, run Rabbit run.
Speaker 2: When she's in succession? Oh succession. Yeah, that's a that's a good one. I know who you're talking about. Click on it.
Speaker 5: Following a sold out West End run the picture of Dorian Gray starring succession actor Sarah Snook. So as an actress or actor? Is everybody actor?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I think both answers are correct. It's whatever they want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would call her a thesbian, but I don't know her.
Speaker 4: Who is they?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Then they.
Speaker 5: So The Picture of Dorian Gray is gonna be on Broadway for a limited engagement, and won the Olivier Award for her role in London. In this adaptation, she plays all twenty six characters using an interplay a video.
Speaker 1: So stupid man, Oh, who's gonna play his brother?
Speaker 4: Oh? He is?
Speaker 1: It's the stupid at crap.
Speaker 2: Ever, I always hated that kind of stuff. Anyway, There's be a local band here in The guitar player played like forty instruments, so sometime during the night when they were really drunk, he would run around and play every instrument. And I always thought everybody else, I'm sorry, everybody else in the band's like, okay, come play my business. Yeah, play drums, because you obviously can do all of it. You go to keyboards, play the keyboards. He would do this whatever the bass guitar, and I just thought it was I was like, your local band, dude, no doubt. Calm down. Headline.
Speaker 5: John Amos's daughter says she learned of her dad's death from the media.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what damn, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: Well before I even hear the story. Why aren't you staying connected with your dad? Little bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about checking on your father.
Speaker 2: Yeah, checking on Dan missus.
Speaker 5: John and Amos passed away last month. The news was shared actually in August. The news was shared recently by his son Casey Amos, but one person was not in the loop, his daughter Shannon. She says she found out from the media and is without words.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: She's taken to Insta to share her shock at the news. Quote, our family has received the heartbreaking news that my dad transitioned on August the twenty first. I'm not sure about that. We are devastated, admirable, and left with many questions about how this happened forty five days ago. She went on to share that she is struggling to navigate the waves of emotions and uncertainties surrounding his passing, and he'l starting a GoFundMe to help with her bills.
Speaker 2: No, she's not. I'm mad at that.
Speaker 1: David, uh, let's do this, John Amos Networth, I kind of.
Speaker 2: I say this in the nicest way. You don't have to share everything online or like when they get personal simple statement I start talking about their husband saying I don't have to write, I don't have to go into deeper. I just here's a simple thing. You don't have to share everything. Work this out with your family.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, this shocks me. I mean, the guy's been in everything, Good Times, Roots, die Hard, coming to America, coming to America too.
Speaker 2: How much he's worth?
Speaker 1: John Amis, wait to take a poke at he.
Speaker 2: Was like a Broadway guy to uh, I'll say ten.
Speaker 1: Three hundred thousand dollars. That's sad.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just his house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, I bet that is.
Speaker 2: He was recently in a Netflix show, the one I said about the Tell Evangelists. Yeah, I can't remember now, which is funny as hell, by the way, but he plays the dad of one of the characters. And from one understand, maybe he went wrong because I under from I understand he's kind of a prickly dude.
Speaker 5: Well, and he has the chocolate chip cookie fortune. I don't know what happens, it's different names different.
Speaker 2: Is that dude's super rich? Yeah, no doubt and famous. This cookie is a good boy. He's no l cookies a good keeper? Hello keeper up? Are okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: They're more okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Nothing nothing beats in Oreo.
Speaker 1: Right, well except for except for a fudge covered double stuff Oreo.
Speaker 2: With ice cream on top. I will say I never thought that the thin ones would be better. Like I was, like the way you're fat shaming you.
Speaker 1: Take Yeah, you're oreos fat shaming.
Speaker 2: I think you can eat three of those oreos. Those are awesome thin ones. The thin ones are so awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's what I was in Walmart h when it was about what I remember Skroger who cares. I was walking down the cookie out to get some oreoles while back. Yeah, it's like fifty different flavors.
Speaker 1: Now short.
Speaker 2: You you turned the corner. It doesn't even have to be a Kroger at Target, the entire aisle. But there's different flavored oreoles.
Speaker 1: But they're stupid flail.
Speaker 2: The mint ones are.
Speaker 5: Good, They're like eating toothpaste. I disagree, so Tony only eats the thin ones. Hey, you gotta have standards any port in a storm, do right?
Speaker 3: You gotta have standard Rugby, Rugby Rugby, thank you, Rugby Learning Police.
Speaker 2: And got another story far I got a couple here. Miserable headline.
Speaker 5: Jack's Taylor gives full custody of child to Brittany Cartwright.
Speaker 1: Brittany Jack Taylor, okay.
Speaker 2: Missus vander pump skipping Jackson. How's that spelled j a X Okay? Good, Okay, why I thought it was Jackson's in j A c k S Like, I'm Jack's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Jackson.
Speaker 2: What's because Jackson went home? Jack's You want your kid to be a douche?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? Is that what you were setting your kid up to be a douche?
Speaker 1: My nephew's name Jacks j A X.
Speaker 2: Is he a douche?
Speaker 1: No, he's a nice young man.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Jack's whittings quiet.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. He is a good kid.
Speaker 1: He's a good kid. That's fall breaks and the poor kids.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute. He overcame the name.
Speaker 5: Okay, the odds, so is it Jack's short for j A c k S. And he changed the spelling. They went j X out of the gate Jacks.
Speaker 2: He overcame some obstacles as a youngster.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 2: He's got something to hang on the wall. So yeah, you know what his favorite game is? What Jack's stop it put a dollar in? Yeah, it's so bad, man, it's so bad.
Speaker 4: Jacks.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know he's for anybody undred forty five is going, what the hell is Jacks?
Speaker 1: You know what it's for breakfast every morning. Apple Jacks.
Speaker 4: Stop it.
Speaker 2: I want a dumb game to see you bounce the ball and see how many of the jat Jackson you can pick up.
Speaker 1: Rner onesies, then tuessies you do. Yeah, it's an Olympic sport.
Speaker 2: I never played. I never played it because I had other things to do, because it's a girls game. Oh yeah, but you think I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You think when the neighborhood kids were playing football, basketball, baseball, they little little fat white play.
Speaker 2: I'm Cuban Italian. I'm Cuban Italian. We were playing craps. The boys played with their marbles and the girls played jacks.
Speaker 3: Right, because boys wanted me to hang out with them, I hung out with the girls. Besides, my breasts were so big they thought I was fully developed. Yeah, you just kind of being a fact. Kids miserable, just mingled in. My mom made me wear a bathing suit top to the y MC swimming pool.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing. Can you still call the big big marble and agot? Can you still do that? I think it's an agate that's classified. Hmmm, what's next? Headline? Reese Witherspoon writing New thriller with Harlan Coben.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it out on Wholand cober Ison's awesome.
Speaker 5: Bunch of limited run series on Netflix flicks based on Harlan Coben books. Reese Witherspoon is super busy as an actor, producer, and now as a writer. She posted to Insta yesterday that she and best selling author Harlan Coben are collaborating. Quote, I'm beyond excited to share that I'm co writing my very first thriller with number one best selling author at Harlan Coben. As a massive fan of Harlan's work, I can't believe he agreed to co author a book with me, the actress told The Hollywood Reporter. The fact that he found my idea for this thriller intriguing enough to want to partner with me is a dream becoming a reality. The title of the book not revealed, but they're shooting for next fall.
Speaker 2: This is a nothing burger. Yeah No, Jackie almost ordered one of those impossible burgers the other day.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're not bad, they're not bad, but I'm debating what what the healthiness of.
Speaker 1: Its worst That's where I was going question. You know when Burger King did that.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: Vegetarians get it to do you get a burger?
Speaker 1: But if you're trying to be healthy, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Because when we were on sixty eight six till eight show, I gave the nutritional facts of a real whopper up against the new.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it was way way worse.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's the list of chemicals in it.
Speaker 5: And finally American headline American Pickers Stars cause of death confer.
Speaker 1: See the trapper gave us that scoop yesterday, So what happened?
Speaker 4: Click on it.
Speaker 5: I used to be addicted to this show after the passing of American Pickers co host Frank Fritz. Frank Fritz, I'm going to go out and the lamb and think it was the hefty one.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's see where's there we found my story again? Co host Frank Fritz. There were reports that he had never fully recovered from a stroke that he suffered two years ago. Now, as longtime manager Bill Stanky, how could you be a Stanky Yanky?
Speaker 2: How could you hire a Bill Stanky?
Speaker 1: Gosh? I bet grade school was fun for Bill?
Speaker 2: Was Jack's not available.
Speaker 1: Okay, my nephew's on fall break day, Jack Stanky.
Speaker 3: He's fifteen years old and he already has this, you know, he subconscious about his uncle.
Speaker 5: Stanky confirmed that Fritz did pass due to the complications of a stroke while in hospice care. He also confirmed that Fritz was suffering from Crohn's disease as well. He was only sixty, confirmed by Stanky.
Speaker 2: Man sixty used to sound so old now I'm like, only sixty, dude.
Speaker 5: Do you think the wife kept the name Stanky or she hyphen eight as usual?
Speaker 3: She would have she would I hope she got married to some way like Kenny Brod Now she's Cheryl Stanky Broad all right.
Speaker 2: So or Sarah Stanky Johnson. Alrighty stop it. You all have to take it one bridge too far. I used to be addicted to that show because it was the skinny guy, the chunky guy, and then the the hot girl back at the store that would yell at him all the time. She would wear like the little bandana in her hair, like it's she's rosy the riveter, and would have overalls on, and she had tattoos and she was really hot, and she would yell at the skinny dude in fatud, going, we don't need that. We can't resell it. What are you doing? They would make, they produce. It's a great show.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch it.
Speaker 2: What if Jenna Bush marries Bill Stanky's son. Listen to this, David, don't say it's just a hypothetical.
Speaker 3: That evening, Jeff Ruby, how about help you reservation for six? Okay, in the name Jennifer Stanky.
Speaker 2: But all right, I told you not to do it. I don't how many times. I don't know how many times you I have to be rugby the Why am I the home monitor here? I couldn't go go look, go to the principal's office.
Speaker 1: Go Actually, I'm getting a text.
Speaker 5: If you want your house smelling good, get some family sized entrees from Lots of Pasta.
Speaker 2: Keep that in mind for the holidays.
Speaker 5: When people come in, you can have morning Kisha's ready to go, set the oven timer, have a hot breakfast the second you wake up. Five different kinds of Lasagnis. They can do all kinds of things. Some they always have in stocks. Somebody have to call a head force to check out the menu at Lots of Pasta Louisville dot com. They feed up to ten people each one.
Speaker 2: It really does. I was telling my sister down on the floorid because we were talking about how many heavy people were at Disney, and she was like, it's the food, man, it's the food. And I said, that's why I always talk about lots of pasta. I said, you take a look at the label of the bread they bake. It's four ingredients. Yes, like two of them are salt and pepper. It's like two of them are. I mean, that's it. It's bread made like they made it a thousand years ago. It's lots of pasta, man, go on by. It's clean living. If you want clean living, go buy lots of pasta today at thirty seven seventeen Lexson Road in the Hart of Saint Matthew's two hundred. They've imported two hundred different types of cheeses, so you can find cheeses there you can't find anywhere else. They bake their own meats, they bake their own breads, they make their own pastas. They import the Italian pasta. Got to cook that from the daughter the other day. We had that last night.
Speaker 5: Oh did you we have the Victoria pasta sauce with lots of pasta meatballs.
Speaker 2: Was how do you know it's from Italy? I said, look at the bag. It was all right, all right, so lots of pasta, lots of pasta. Louisville. Do you have lunch in the coffee shop today?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Back after this on news radio eight forty wh chance at the salon at the Yes, the salon. A couple of weeks ago, Barti book from Earl Books, Carriage Ford in southern Indiana. It's four truck month. By the way, Oh was that last month? Now we're going into we're talking about every months for a truck. So he said, he enjoys a good pedicure. And then I see that he sends a picture of his leg. Yeah, pedicure. How's your tonaos? Look?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us.
Speaker 4: Tell you what boys, you don't understand. I mean, it's not just that. It's like it's like getting your shoes shine, except for they do it on your hoofs and they get all that rough crap off there. Yeah, and all that. It's it's a similar to dumb and dumber. Whenever you see, yeah, whenever that's the crap that's coming off there, and all that stuff. But you know, boys, you don't know what you're missing.
Speaker 2: Marty started the interview, like my grandpa, you're talking to me.
Speaker 1: Uh so who may?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you are well, you know what again, I want to do it. I just can't have people touching. I can't touch my feet. Just stopped. Maybe if they I don't know, it just seems weird people.
Speaker 5: Maybe if they the area first, Tony, But I no stop dwic after.
Speaker 4: The last I've gotten I've gotten your opathy and I've gotten their opathy in my feet. So that helps, which that's usually a die of diabetic issue, but it's not with me. I just I just don't feel my feet.
Speaker 2: So uh that's that's another thing that is that is there an advantage to that, like in the real cold.
Speaker 4: No, No, I've had I've had three times, have you. I've had three times where I've had actually a hole in the bottom of my feet. But all three times was what happened. I was one time. All of them is either in Florida or I was in a tropical air. Every time I'm walking on hot concrete and I don't feel it. Yeah, and so what it would do? They call them ulcers and it develops these This is a boy we get off. I know, I know we're good right anyway, anyway, these holes pop on your feet and whatever. Now we're swim shoes.
Speaker 1: Next question, Next.
Speaker 2: Question is I believe your overall record for beat the book is nine to four? Is that an accurate number?
Speaker 4: That is accurate number?
Speaker 2: Okay, so where are we going? Where are we going? This week? I'm going to start with do you want to start with Dallas and Pittsburgh because that's right down my alley.
Speaker 4: If you want to do that, well, I mean I'll play, I'll mess with it. Honestly, I didn't even look to spread. I just looked at college Steelers.
Speaker 2: Or Steelers are minus two at home against the Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 4: No, I think the Steelers are a heartbeat. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Steelers can't score. The Steelers can't You can't score twelve to seventeen points a game and expect to win games.
Speaker 4: Dallas can't run. Okay, somebody sent me the article again that it still blows my mind. My boy, Jerry Jones Derrick Henry wanted to play for the Dallas Cowboys and lived in Dallas. He said, we couldn't afford it on the cap hit. Okay, he gets he's making eight million dollars a year. We're paying Deikio Elliott five million and Dalvin Cook three million, which is eight million. Okay. Cook hadn't played it, hadn't played it down. And Zekiel Zeke sucks. He's done. He's done ten years ago. Next question, I.
Speaker 5: Never thought I would say this, Marty book. But the Washington Commanders are unstoppable and Cleveland has a sputtering offense. Will the Commanders blow out the Brownies?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: The line is, uh, the Commanders are minus three and a half at that.
Speaker 4: That's it. Whoa, it's that it's at Washington. Correct, correct, Yeah, I'm Washington all day long on that. I'll tell you what, guys, the predictions for the whoever thought that they would do what they knew about the NFC East at the beginning of the season didn't know squat The two worst teams are the Cowboys the worst team, and the Eagles are close. Now the Giants are bad too. Really, the all three of those suck. And Washington. If there is a number that Vegas has that you can bet on the winner of the NFC East and watching does not the favorite jump on it for sure, because they're going to win that division.
Speaker 2: Right if you look across these schedules, this is just week five and in the the NFL is incredible at what they do of setting these teams up, like every matchup. The Ravens at the Bengals, that is a must watch. The Bills and Texans the Texans. These are two of the best teams in the AFC and they are both three to one coming off losses. So somebody is going to go on a losing streak, somebody's gonna get back on the win. Bills at Texans. Would you ever say, oh, that's that's a must watch, That's a must watch, Green Bay Packers at the Rams, Yes, I mean that's about this.
Speaker 5: The unbeaten Minnesota Vikings against Aaron Rodgers who used to own them.
Speaker 2: Think about it. That is a how do you not watch that game? And that's game is at nine to thirty in the morning.
Speaker 5: But he owned the Bears who took Caleb Williams instead of Jayden Daniels by the way, a typical Bears fashion.
Speaker 2: Right, So the matches, matches are there, and by the way, I'm taking I'm taking the Ravens minus the three over Cincinnati. I think Cincinnati they're one in three. I don't care they're at home. They're missing something this year. I think the Ravens finally figured out how to run their offense and they're going to run all over Cincinnati. That's what I think.
Speaker 4: For some reason, they start out like this every year, and it's been, you know, much talked about on the weekend shows and all that stuff. I'm I'm inclining to stay away from that, Tony, But okay, I mean, I understand what you're saying, but I'm just going by history. I don't know what causes it or whatever. I look at trends a lot, and one of the trends is that Cincinnati is bad early and they kick it in gear.
Speaker 2: But they don't have the same team. That's not the same team. That's not the same team. That's they don't have the same running backs and wide receivers, and people are hurt and they're they're sitting out for contracts that is, and who knows with uh POI what what that town has done to poor Joe Burrow with the blonde hair, you.
Speaker 6: Know in the yeah, oh gosh, what do you do that chili it's that it's got yeahs in it, and his body's not reacting properly to this damn chilly stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, Marty.
Speaker 5: When I when I look at college football and I would see Indiana's box score, I'm used to seeing like an eleven on the right side, or a twelve or a three. Now I'm seeing twenty three on the left side of Indiana, which means they're ranked.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, And I'll tell you what I thought. It was a week too late, and they're gonna keep climbing. You know, I was. I was there last week. That was freaking awesome. Uh. They're they're good, guys. I mean they're really really good. Marylynd's a good football team. And you know they hung around for a while or everything, and it's just a bunch of unknowns that are good. The wide receivers awesome. Man in the defense steps up, and then you know the quarterback hadn't had a turnover all year and he had three. He was involved in three on Saturday. And they still come out and win by fourteen or seventeen or whatever it was. They're they're a good football team, guys. I just yeah, it's my team in the YAT I root for whatever, but they're good. I'm telling you that is.
Speaker 2: Anybody does anybody want to bet this Louisville Everybody want to bet this Louisville MS SMU game. I don't know they just did. They just spank your Florida State.
Speaker 5: Everybody is spanking him, including Clemson this week, so I'm not sure how good SMU is.
Speaker 2: I know how bad Florida State is, but I'm reading the score. They beat Florida State forty two to sixteen last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking Louisville. I'm thinking I think I.
Speaker 2: Think Jeff is pissed. Yeah, I think Jeff is pissed. Last week, Yeah, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. That was that loss.
Speaker 5: I don't want to say it's on Jeff, but that loss is on Jeff. Some of the play calling, the decision making, and it was just a little shaky.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well? I can see that. You know, it's not like the big moment to get to him. And now our AU game is at noontil. We listen to it on the radio, so then you don't get the same effect or whatever. But I think lois amount of seven. I just I love lois amount of seven. That's one of my top foint Okay, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I hear you any any ranked teams in danger of losing. I see Missouri and A and M nine versus twenty five, and maybe Tennessee at Arkansas.
Speaker 4: Well I looked at the Missouri Tennessee or Missouri and AM just because because A and M is a favorite. Okay, So sometimes those rankings or whatever, A and M is a two and a half point favorite in that game. It's not part of my picks or whatever, but you know, with the Home of the twelfth Man or whatever at that place, at A and M, there's a reason there. Mine is two and a half. Yeah, and they're ranked twenty third and the other guys are ranked eleven.
Speaker 2: Okay, so give me your official you're nine and four. Let's get Are you gonna go with two picks or three picks? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm going four pixels?
Speaker 2: Oh look how Marty book. He's feeling good after that pedicure. Yeah I might.
Speaker 4: I might go get my palls done after this Louisville, Okay, I like Loisa minus the seven got it all right? In the Indiana minus the fourteenth, Northwestern I'm gona keep riding that hot hand untail crashes. Give me South Carolina plus nine at home against Old Miss.
Speaker 2: Hmm, okay, I like that. I think Kentucky might have exposed them.
Speaker 4: I think South Carolina and getting nine at home. I like that. And this, I said, Louisville, this is my true pick of the week. And with Louisville, if I was doing a two team parlay this week and I can only do two, I would do lois of minus seven. I would do Nebraska minus six at home against Rutgers. Nebraska is a good football team.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, this is good. Write him down, send me that in a text message in a little bit, because I'm putting him on board for you. All right, Marty Book, last month it is truck month. But it's always truck month at Earl Books Carriage Forward.
Speaker 4: We're in suv season now. To uh, it's always truck month. Man. We've been forty the Ford Motor Company Ford F one fifty Ford F Series forty seven years. In round number one. We got a couple thousand dollars in rebates. We've got two point nine financing and depending on terms, different things like that. Let me give you this. We've got the most Broncos that we've ever had. We probably got twelve or fourteen Broncos in stock. We've got at least twenty Broncos sports in stock. Okay, we've got Mavericks in stock. Those are three things that six months ago nobody could keep on their lot, and now we have them. All right, we're gonna deal on these things, and that includes A and Z plan. Man, if you work at Ford or anybody in your family does, come and see us. There are places that won't take that because they don't think they can make as much money. All right, we want to make a customer. That's what we want to make in AZ plan eligible on all that stuff. Just come back Carriagesford dot com. And then actually we put the A plan price on there, so Carriesforard dot com on any of the new vehicles. You could check that your price as your A or Z plan.
Speaker 2: That's the price Earl Books Carriage Ford. It's best by a country mile. Stuff. I'm buy in southern Indiana and see Marty and his boys. We'll see you, Marty. Tell everybody thanks, guys, take care.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: We got never we never got to the JCPS. Actually it's a statewide report and some of the numbers are obviously concerning. Some numbers are up, some numbers are down. Science is way down. Doctor Robbie Fletcher is the Kentucky Department of Education Commissioner, also known as Fletch. Yeah, he says, you go, you go across the state. There are several superintendents that have gone out and said, look, we don't even have a chemistry teacher in this district, okay, and that is your fault because people don't change environments do When you took the control of the classroom from the teacher and gave it to children, teachers, good teachers.
Speaker 5: Are going to go I about and your kids aren't even going to school. A lot of them Chronic truancy loss.
Speaker 2: That is a band named j c P. He didn't show up again. It's like forty something percent. It's one of the highest. And then there are districts in Kentucky that have sixty percent chronic truancy. And now obviously with the past law, they can lock up the parents if the kids don't get their booty to school. All right, it was a good show today. Dwight is still in the meeting. I think it was that last joke? Could be? Could be?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: For Dave Jennings, I'm Tony Venetti. Have a fantastic Thursday on news Radio eight forty wa Chance. Happy Birthday, Lindsey Buckingham,