Speaker 1: Do not say why he said it or what he was referencing. But Elliott didn't make a comment yesterday on the air claiming that a lot of artists seem to be dropping out there like flies. Yes, I did say that, what are you doing? I brought a note I didn't write down the.
Speaker 2: Nothing blank page.
Speaker 1: So when Elliott remarked that yesterday, it triggered my memory. Uh, and I thought, you know what, I've seen a lot of these great clickbait headlines from advanced media of advanced publications. So I gathered ten from the world of music. We've discussed most of them. The others are very well known stories that we either didn't get to or didn't touch on. But you should be familiar with the person or persons that are talked about. And well, if you click on the and are the headlines are they are?
Speaker 3: They pretty liberal in terms of their use of iconic and locker lot legendary.
Speaker 1: You tell me, but first give me the answer, because that's how you win this game.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: There's ten. There are a ten. Yeah, we just we just shout yeah, we're not doing raising hands. We're not doing a buzzer and whoever scores the most the last one, don't worry about it. Is it a tire? Did you win? I thought it was a tie. I thought it was a tie. Has Chris never gotten a point? I have gotten one, she's gotten one point, She's never one. I'll always remember my first point. All Right, here we go, Here we go. Legendary guitarists who co founded two bands dies at eighty one, That is correct.
Speaker 4: Matt the Hoople and the Bad Company guy Nick Ralph. Hold on, hold, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Remember you don't have to let the sentence the headline, and you just screen. I did, I did? I did? I did? Okay, Kristen, now what are you writing down? I haven't even said anything yet. And then your scoring, but you're also keeping okay.
Speaker 4: You could also do this. You could also just make it tick mark.
Speaker 1: Three of you have to score. You don't trust no one. I don't because then Diane will.
Speaker 4: Be like, I got it.
Speaker 1: This is my game book. Note. But here's when I don't crying. Sorryright, here we go. Here we go New Moro and yesterday, And he did look at my computer, but I probably looking. I look all around the room, I have the font so tiny I can't see He definitely can't say you can see it better than I can. Yes, from the back, that's exactly how I'm seeing. You want me to take my contacts? Okay. Number two famous rock band member missing concerts due to emergency surgery, Stephen Bands VAMP. That is correct, M.
Speaker 5: D C C.
Speaker 1: Kristen Van Okay, look back, okay, I'm sorry, go back into this notebook to visit just after the show for what to confirm you lost. Sometimes I look like I don't know who that is. You know who little Steven is, don't you? That's now give me a song. Oh my god, we're releasing seven albums tomorrow. You know he's a guitarist for Bruce Springsteen. You know he wears the head scarf. Yeah, just give me what he looks like, Yeah, there we go, All right, here we go, There we go. Kristen's like, oh yeah, he was in Lily Hammer. Are you ready? No? Why no? Because Diane's throwing me over there. What did I do?
Speaker 3: Now you're sitting there like this like this, I'm distracting.
Speaker 1: I told you, I'm very I get okay, I'm ready, I'm ready. I'm ready, I'm ready. Number three country music star breaks rib after hard fall in Mexico.
Speaker 2: No, you know what time on the board.
Speaker 1: No, and I knew that one, but we all knew it. No, you didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't go to say anything because I was going with for Casey, but was saying Kelsey.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it's not Ballerini. God damn it, you lost it. I gave to her. No, No, you didn't. No, yes, no, no, she she knew you're gonna win and he's gonna takes.
Speaker 3: She's not going to win number two. Excuse me, number two? Number two. I didn't give it to her and she did.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: If I would have said, if I would have gone Ca instead of Care, in my head, I would have gotten that one because I knew who I was thinking. I was like, it's not Kelsey Ballerini, but I'm always thinking about Kelsey Ballerini.
Speaker 4: Number four.
Speaker 1: Legendary sixties pop sermon dies at eighty two. Diane's not right. No, oh damn it wasn't he older. It doesn't matter, Christen, you go back and look at that later.
Speaker 3: No, God damn it, and we just we just can Can you read it again?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please, legendary sixties pop singer dies at eighty two. Yes, Yes, played a song of his what I.
Speaker 4: Did and I and I don't give that genre credit. Damn it, Oh God, damn it.
Speaker 1: Man, this is a point just it's just for the take it. It's low hanging fruit. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Do you know who it is now, Diane? No, No, of course you don't.
Speaker 1: Are you passing?
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's not coming to me. It's not coming to me.
Speaker 1: It's not. And it's so fresh. Yeah, it was the day before, probably more so for his family. Wait, hold on, hold on, he can't see it, Diane. No, but I have it. I have it. I have it. Damn I have it. Damn god, stop excuse me. I'm thinking. I'm thinking you're throwing me off. Yes, you're throwing me off. She's also keeping track of how many times you use the Lord's name in fame.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, but I'm trying to come up with the name. And God, you're doing that intentionally.
Speaker 1: All right. I don't think Diane knows that you think she's to you off? Yes, I think I think I need you to announce that. I think, okay, it's like right there, you said you had it? I do, yeah it Brian Wilson. No, god, damn it that was wasn't he a weekly to far Far? Who was it? Christie? That's it? Damn it? Oh what are you? What are you looking at me?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 1: All right? This will be number five who threw down their pen?
Speaker 4: Diane?
Speaker 1: You ready? Yes, popular rock drummer hasn't spoken to brother? That is correct? Can you finish that? Popular rock drummer hasn't spoken to brother since leaving band Chris Adler. I can believe Chris got one of these clickbait I know, I know, No, I'm just very excited.
Speaker 3: Well no, no, that's like no, it's I hate that he hasn't talked to his brother.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 3: But he did get one of the headlines that shows you how big Lamba God is or was when Chris was a part of it. Still wait, hold on, hold on, I didn't get myself.
Speaker 1: A check mark. There we go, and this will be which number six? Six? And who's leading? You are?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Legendary bassist rejects induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Oh oh yeah, is this the kidney stone? Are you passing it right now?
Speaker 3: The oh, elliot, don't help, don't help, don't help.
Speaker 1: I know I know exactly who it is. I know exactly who it is. I can't, I can't, I can't. Is it? What are you doing? What are you reading? Put your papers away? That's it's not I do you know what Kristen? I think he has a black You're wrong, I'm sorry naming his guitar color? Oh my god? Have you ever seen the picture? The No, you're wrong, You're one hundred percent wrong, one hundred percent wrong. Do you want to tell her why she's wrong? Yes? I do give it away, not until Diane says passed. You also aren't gonna come up with it. It seems like it's too too far for you to. Can I take a stab on the name? Well, yeah, but then you're out. I'm out right, but.
Speaker 3: I but my, my, my, taking a stab is going to be close enough it could tip to Diane.
Speaker 4: So I'm not gonna tip until you say you're out, and you're not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: No, so say you're out. I won't be bully. This is like an equip match. No, seriously, what are you waiting on? You're what are you waiting on? Because I know what it is. So you know what it is? Do you know? Do you know who the person is? You don't? You don't. It's like the rock and mankind. You think he has a white face. Alright, come on now.
Speaker 4: Okay, First of all, it's a woman?
Speaker 1: Number two? Is it? Lu Anne?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: God damn it. Tell you stop sitting like you're thatnanker over there. And you know what's her name? Carol? Kay? Where'd I get the Luanne from? Well? You knew she was old the Yeah, no, and I knew it was a woman. Ye know that? All right? Next?
Speaker 4: Next, here we go.
Speaker 1: Wait, what number are we up? Ton? Wait? There's only three left? Now there's four left?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Now I get why you guys all keep scoring. Rock Legend teams up with beverage company to sell cans with his DNA Ozzy Osborne.
Speaker 4: God damn it, God right, damn it, Diane.
Speaker 1: That's right, Kristen, also confirming that is remember that. Oh crap, All right, here we go. Here we go? Number eight? No, not yet? What are you doing? I gotta get in my position? Will either stand or sit? That's a weird half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Gets his dance going. How about I'll stand? Would I want to?
Speaker 2: All right, here, we got the score, dans I have to.
Speaker 1: Kristen has one first the first time. We're tied. Okay, where we're tied for first? Thank you, legendary guitarists. Still doesn't understand why his drummer was fired, Pete Townsend.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, no, no, no, no, let's go.
Speaker 1: On. All right, all right, I'm beating the two questions left. This will be number nine. Yes, yes, yes, let's go stand bad idea. I'm standing because I've been successful sitting. You're very right, never one sitting. What's your superstition, Kristen, pet to hold my hands in the same place. Go ahead. Now, keep in mind, if Diane gets this, she wins. Okay, if she is beating up on my chest. If Diane wins, we still would go to the next question because Kristen could Yeah, monkeys could fly out of my butt. That happened to the barrel of monkeys eighteen months old, right, that poor girl.
Speaker 4: Hold on one second, I got an itch on my leg. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Please stop clapping? That throws me off. Clapping. It's the silent clapping, the fee like making thank you. All right, wait, hold on, I'm taking a sip. All right, this is number nine with a correct answer here, Diane wins the match. Are you ready? Yeah. Legendary punk singer Halt Show confronts fans saying I'll beat your ass. Not even an out loud brainstorm. M hm.
Speaker 4: I can see him, I can see him. I can see him.
Speaker 1: Say it again. Legendary punk singer Halt Show confronts fans, saying I'll beat your ass. Johnny Rotten, no, God, horrible guests.
Speaker 4: Come on, Elliott, Come on, Elliott, Come on, Elliott, Come on.
Speaker 1: Kristen, do you feel like you may know?
Speaker 4: She doesn't h.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pass. Oh I thought you were just gonna wait she said past you're out. You didn't win, I know. On to number ten.
Speaker 2: What's the answer, Billy Joe Armstrong, Yes, yes, yes, yes, Oh so she had a chance to clinch it there and now you can't.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Choke? Okay you choked? Also, I didn't, Yes, you did. When you're winning. Guys, we have one left. Okay, you're not even in the game. I am, I'm on the board. You don't even have a second. We were all looking at the same but she could play spoiler. Yes, she gets it. Diane wins. Come on, Kristen, No, what would come on, Christen? What you don't want to support? Win on your own? Oh my friend, I'm your friend now right now. So the scenarios are, if Diane gets it, she wins. If Elliott gets it, he If Kristen gets it, Diane wins, and Elliott and Kristen tie for second. Right, we tied for last. Okay, okay, are you ready? Yeah, listen closely ex teen idol singer and got it, got it. I was before him. I got Bobby out first. I absolutely we've.
Speaker 3: Had We've had this fight. It doesn't matter who starts, it matters who ends. And I'll tell you who ends.
Speaker 1: Play the play the play the tape started. Thank you you ended last? No, that's what end is? You end last? Play back first. We've had this fight. We've had this fight. I won that. No, I won that. You didn't. Yes I did, No, you didn't. We've had this fight. I'll go to my grave. I won that. I'll send flowers to you.
Speaker 3: We've had this fight because I said a name slow once, I was like, uh, gray spot batter and then that we've had this fight and it's whoever ends first wins.
Speaker 1: May I rule on this? Tyler is the ruler, right, Kristen already told you, christ already said I didn't understand what she said.
Speaker 3: Also, no, now she's now, she's oh, backpack it because Diane said I'm her friend.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. You you said you ended. You said Diane started and you ended, and that's right. I ended. I ended before Diane.
Speaker 3: But because Diane just paid you some weird compliments, you were like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think it is the person who finishes the name first, thank you, and I think it was Diane. No way, no way, yes, no, yeah, no four to two.
Speaker 3: And you can't know you can't pull the tape up because we checked earlier and it messed up because I thought they didn't.
Speaker 1: Edit the tape right on Toby and Chili this Morning. True story. You have to wait a second before you pull audio from this cluster. That is correct, all right? So what do we do? You lost or did I wins? What? Or did I win? You wouldn't have won if if you were for first? I'm sorry? What place are you in that he has won? When tying with Diane Elliot, what place did you finish in first? That's a whim tied for first. Yeah, So what we can do is during the commercial break, we can grab the audio and listen back. What are you having a heart to the No, my heart's really going and I'll play it under protest. Oh well that's why I'm going to play the audio. But right now, what are you doing? Don't be dancing in an end zone that doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what, when we find out that I did win, I'm not gonna have that dancing moment.
Speaker 1: So I'm dancing because I won. The call on the field is that Diane has won? No? How is that the call on the field? He just said it. I finished Bobby Sherman's name. First. We're gonna play it back. Does does how loud you yell it? Camp? I just I was off mic? How you work? If anything? We might not hear Diane on playback, but I'll grab it when it's available. Okay, just go to break here and then we can do it going into news and then if it's if we have to reverse it, then I win and well then there's co champions Yeah, okay, first place? All right?
Speaker 3: If you know who's got nothing riding on this old backpedal.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, I'm on the board. The what we do with one? Now?
Speaker 3: You can add you can add Casey Musgraves to Hardy, and you can memorize all your winning answers, not even winning correct answers. All right, all right, so you'll be able to pull. You'll be able to pull. Yes, all right, all right, all right, give me a quick break.
Speaker 4: It's Elliet in the morning. Wait, so how are we determining this?
Speaker 1: I told you I grabbed the audio and we're now going to replay it. I have not even listened to it myself. Okay, but what if? Okay, okay, But again, the call in the field is.
Speaker 4: That Diane one yes, which means okay.
Speaker 1: I mean listen the moment evidence to overturn. You're gonna hear it. You're gonna hear it. So what you'll hear is this is like the HR investigation.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear it is.
Speaker 1: Me reading the headline, and then of course the two of you shouting out.
Speaker 4: You're going to hear Elliott getting it right.
Speaker 1: Ready xteen idol singer and oh it's Diane. It's absolutely Diana whose voice.
Speaker 4: Am I hearing?
Speaker 1: Then you hear your mind?
Speaker 4: And yeah, I gotta hear it again.
Speaker 1: I gotta hear it again. You know what I'm not gonna eat? Well, I'm eating corn dogs. Many corn dogs are fantastic. All right, here we go. Exteen idol singer and I was first and finished first? Why not? Am I the only one that's not hearing that? All I heard was fored to two Elliott? You you are louder on it, right? I think that's what maybe is throwing me off? One more time? Yeah, X teen idol singer and oh, I mean that is I was first then I finished first? Pretty clear? Pretty clear? Yeah? Is it? I can't honestly, I can't tell. So we're supposed to believe that, yeah, that you were going to objectively listen to this. I'm trying to. Okay. Then one more time, okay, exteen idol singer and.
Speaker 4: Boy, I don't know how you hear a difference there?
Speaker 1: Okay, So the ruling on the field will agree it's inconclusive. No, it's confirmed, right, Because it's inconclusive, that would mean it stands it's confirmed. Diane Mastered debate