Speaker 1: Start, then I have to finish and we've gotta do a whole show, and then they're gonna want like a week of shows and oh well nothing, nothing we can do. Good morning everybody. Yes, we are back rehired or however you want to put it. It is the CaCO Day Radio program. And what a week we missed? What a week we missed? Some a little bit of news going on. We'll do it, obviously, we'll do some recappen but I'm not gonna dwell. You all have the Internet and news alerts and time on Twitter and all of that. But we leave and then all of a sudden, we have a new pope. Now it was predictable, obviously, because the last pope died and we knew what was up. What was not predictable, though, though it was mentioned on this show, was that he was he was going to be an American And uh ross, you called it? Good job, buddy, I mean, I don't know, did you call it or you just wanted no I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Oh you have called it.
Speaker 2: I have a gift, okay, And my studio sounds completely different and it's messing with my head. Somebody's been in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, somebody's been in the whole building because now, as Ross put it this morning, uh, the studios are the death Star.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, they put up the like the glass and the boot of the furniture and stuff, and you walk in now and it's like red, white and black and it looks like the I feel like I'm working for like the Empire.
Speaker 1: It's the style guy. It looks exactly like the new Greensborough studios. Although we don't have new boards.
Speaker 2: No, yeah we don't. We're walking through and I'm like, I feel like I'm hunting like casting and or Luthen or something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that means so. Yeah. So so the episodes of and Or continue to be good.
Speaker 2: I'm so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, good good good? Uh So, how was how was your week off with? I'm just saying this because you've acquired something and I just want to get this out of the way because it is pretty cool. Although I was a little creeped out listening to the video you posted of it yesterday. Where does one find an earnest p world doll? That's That's what I'm like. Are those still hot sellars down where your wife's family is from? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know they're down in like co Monroe, Louisiana, and they're always like hunting down like antique shops and stuff like that. Like yeah, and like they it was just laying there next to like an lsu frying pan or something, and she sent me a photo. She's like, hey, do you want this? I'm like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why would she ask? Why do you write? Yeah? And then she shipped down the suitcase.
Speaker 2: She brings it back after like, I hope you enjoyed your vacation. My week, like I said, I was home alone watching my severely autistic child and it was the most stressful, anxious week I've had in a long time. Like I actually need a week off from the week off watching being home with my son. Like it was so bad. So she brought home this doll, this earnest doll, and it's the greatest thing ever. Brought so much joy after the week. And uh, to make it even better, it has like a polstering on the back, right, but it's so old that it sounds like it's haunted.
Speaker 1: It does it's Annabelle. It's uh, that's this is how annabel came to be man, But I don't know if you're into the horror flix.
Speaker 2: Oh the adventures we could do. I could take it to camp I could take it to prison, I could take it to Africa.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh no you can't. Oh no, no, by go ahead and memory hold that one. So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. How many of you knew there was an Ernest Goes to Africa?
Speaker 2: I know I was gonna watch it, but it's like twenty five dollars to rent and the cover arts interesting, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Would you say that Ernest could be if he were, he could be the Prime Minister of Canada, per se possible, possible, Maybe the governor of Virginia maybe, yeah, the previous one. Yeah. So when it's when it speaks, it's uh, it's it's not quite Ernest's voice, but it's definitely the catchphrase. I couldn't understand all of them.
Speaker 2: The thing had to be around since the late eighties or something like me. Oh yeah, so, I mean the voice box is shot so you can but.
Speaker 1: It still works. It sounds, which is ul whether it's whether it is through the power of Satan or just the fact that we used to build toys a little tougher.
Speaker 2: Anyway, stress all week in a bro me joy.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, no, no, I'm happy for you, man. I just think it's just, you know, usually when a parent goes, you know, it goes out of town for it for work or for whatever, right, like, oh, we got to bring the I gotta make sure we bring something back for the kids. And your wife brings you an earnest doll and that's just that's awesome. So AnyWho, so you know, that kind of in a nutshell, and then everyone's back to work and now it's gonna flood. So what did they say? Up to four inches or something? In some places we'll get we'll get stagic. I don't even know who's our weather guy today. One of them will be along at some point and we will querry them. But hopefully it's not What did you see ross? You see the video of the hailstorm in Nashville, golf ball size hail So no one was that uh Saturday or Friday? It's really bad. Uh hang, I tweeted out the video. Let me just uh, I have to scroll down a little there. Uh yeah, scroll down about seven or eight posts. Uh, there's a video. It says devastating floods last year, forest fires followed, and then in the last couple of days Western North Carolina, specifically Asheville's where there's videos from it with both an earthquake and crazy hailstorm. That's insane, man, like, I don't know what you guys said to mother Nature up there, but apologize geez that is and and it's just devastating cars or some poor cow that's just getting walloped and uh. And then when it's hitting like pools and stuff, man, and they're not they're not lying. That is a golf ball sized hail Just uh, just wild times. And then yeah, they had a earthquake. I think what did they settle at four point one that was tactical. I guess it was just into eastern Tennessee, so probably I doubt anyone to try had Triangle felt it. I didn't read anything that said that, but uh yeah, just absolutely wild times. Man, go away for a week, everything goes crazy. But then there's this and let me tell you. Let me tell you it's always when we go out of town or we take it some time off that some of the craziest stories emerge. And then I have to make a decision, especially if it's in the front part of like a week long vacation. I have to go, is this still going to be relevant when we get back on you know, Monday or whatever the day is we come back. And I battle with that, so I put stuff in like a maybe folder, and then I get to sit down on the night before when I'm putting the first packet together to figure out, right, what are we going to talk about if people still gonna care about this? And I gotta tell you it's really nice when very early in the vacation a story comes along and I immediately know is gonna be evergreen And I don't even have to worry about that, And I've got one all ready to go for the first prep packet back, and I'll tell you what that story is coming up next. Here on the CaCO Day radio programs today, a quick recap of the recap. They figured out a new pope. He's American immediately because this is what we do now, and mostly because I don't maybe this is the first pope we've been able to do it. Uh. You know, whenever somebody is thrust into the news in any way, shape or form, what do we immediately do? We go dig around in their social media and you really haven't been able to do that with the Pope before, and this one you can, and it's ross and never just have this conversation off the air. It's like either he's a super Trump hating progression. It's clear that he disagrees with Trump when it comes to immigration stuff like that's not even in debate. But it's like the media seems happy because I think they think that he's going to fight with Trump, which is it's just it's so predictable, like I almost don't even bring it up, but you kind of have to bring it up because it was just kind of disturbing to I was disturbing to watch all of the media's coverage really, like when when the Cardinals were locked in doing their thing, this is like this is some of the reporting you're getting, right, all right, just phrasing. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: One thing to understand is that all of that takes time. You know, we imagine in the conclave that there's always charge political debate going on. No inside the Sistine Chaplains so well, virtually the entire time that the cardinals are inside is given over to the ritual of the balloting. Each ballot takes about an hour and a half, and with this extraordinary number of electors, it'll probably even take a little longer.
Speaker 2: So they sit the whole time.
Speaker 3: They don't stand up, and most of them will tell you no, most of them will tell you that while that's going on, they're sitting reading their breath. Ay, that's a book of prayers that clergy have, or praying a rosary, or doing the one thing we know they're not doing is checking Instagram because their devices will all.
Speaker 2: I believe the kids. I believe the kids call it raw dogging. It if you're going to go through a long period of time with no electronic device.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, But also that's used in other ways, which I know, you know, and I.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: The girls say, case of the X there. I don't know what that is. Please don't use the term raw dogging and the people conclave okay, all right, good, okay, wonderful, But have to wait much after that. I think it was what fourth ballot? Third or fourth ballot? Oh, I was gonna confirm that it's not two different well whatever, you know, reasonably fast and then boom here it comes and the black smoke, they'll excuse me, the white smoke is there, the black smoke is gone, and and now everyone gathers in Saint Peter Square and it's a big reveal, and you got to wait about an hour. So there's a lot of speculation. Maybe some info leaks, maybe it doesn't. And who walks out one of the cardinals from Chicago, although kind of from Peru too, And that's that's basically his life from Chicago. Did you see the video emerging him of him all donned in his white Sox gear at the games. Apparently he's a big baseball fan, let's see. And then you know, we start learning about him. And immediately what comes up are some some posts that are critical of Trump, specifically on immigration. And all of a sudden, I'm watching NBC news Is broadcasts. They get really excited. Oh they got they bring people in. They're speculating like, oh, well, what does this mean. Maybe he's going to use this power? And and these are mostly people who mock people who are religious behind the scenes. You know, when you get when you get into some of these progressive newsrooms. It's not to say that there's not people who are religious in there, but generally, if they're doing a story about organized religion. It's not necessarily a positive one. But if they think they can use the guy to go after Trump, fine, uh And so those things start getting highlighted, but also other stuff comes out. This is what Ross and I were talking about. The guy but for all practical purposes, seems to be very very pro life, which used to be a hallmark of.
Speaker 2: The of you know, he calls it this the smallest minority. Like you said, you need to fight for the smallest minority, which is the unborn child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, which you know you should. It used to be basically baked in with the pope, but it's you know, strange times. The other thing, what were you said to read something about is the nuclear family?
Speaker 2: Well he was talking about he said that mass immigration was going to be the downfall in Italy and it had to be controlled. And he also was saying that he believed that the corruption of the nuclear family, when it comes to you know, lgbt Q type stuff, is going to be the downfall of the West. So I mean, yeah, I don't think stuff, Yeah he's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He also came out in the traditional Guard, which we haven't seen in a while. So a lot of like because I'm red following a lot of big Christian accounts now like religious accounts, and they're coming out these quotes and a lot of times what he's saying is it seems like he's like a very based pope, and they seem excited about it. But then you have other people saying that he's a crazy progressive liberal. So I don't know which one it is.
Speaker 1: Well, and and so I here's what I'd say, give it a little time. Maybe give it a little time. I mean, obviously Ross was happy.
Speaker 2: He was right.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's really all that matters, right, although I don't think you're one hundred percent right, because I did notice you posted some h some things over the weekend. Congrats to Pope Leo the fourteenth on winning free olive garden for life.
Speaker 2: It's part of the deal.
Speaker 1: Why is everything olive garden?
Speaker 2: The prize got an olive garden. When you leave the Vatican through the gift shop.
Speaker 1: I've literally been there, there's no olive garden.
Speaker 2: They must have been. It must must have been a different time or something.
Speaker 1: It was not that it was. I don't know, it's I guess it's been over ten years. But but like olive garden, was around. The olive Garden was peaking at that joint. They did not have one in the Vatican gift shop. Now they do have like a courier shops gift shops. They have a little story there where you can get some refreshments and like it, you know, because it's a proper country kind of but not really, but at a gift shops a little a little strong. The word that I'd used for it, I was, there was no olive gard Just my point.
Speaker 2: I was spending some time, I was broadcasting a twitch and suddenly my chap blew up, and yeah, my phone notifications start going off, and it's like Facebook dms and Twitter dms and everybody's like, dude, American Pope, you nailed it. And I thought people were messing with me. I'm like, shut up, there's no way.
Speaker 1: Well I texted you, so yeah, I'm like, made it happen.
Speaker 2: Marky texted me. She's like, American Pope.
Speaker 1: Well, because you know that. You know the reason why that's so surprising, right, you know the reason why I was told. Look, I was raised Catholic, and the one thing I was always told because I was naturally inquisitive as a kid, is how come there's never American popes? And my super Catholic grandparents were convinced that there never would be, And it was the idea that it would you can't have an American pope because then one country's allegiance would uh you know, there was concern that they would then bend the will of the church to benefit a country, and I don't necessarily believe that, but it was about a power in balance. Well, we're gonna find out because US has twenty five percent of the world's Catholics.
Speaker 2: Man, you mean, like a superpower can't have a pope? Is that what they meant?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure some of you are happy about it. I hate that first alarm after a week off. But luckily my body's like, why don't we wake up a half hour early today just cuz so we are off and running. So we were talking about obviously you know a few things that we missed. Don't worry, we will get into ABC News's big scoop about Trump's Katari plane and believe it or not, one it's not really a new story. I was so confused because it's such a crazy allegation. The way that they worded it if I was misconstruing two different stories because like the whole plane thing and Trump is not a news story. And then had ABC News with anonymous sources decided to turn it into a whole thing. Man, And we'll dive into that, but we were just kind of looking back on what was going on with all the pope insanity there. Just there's a couple observations one and I watched, you know, I watched it. I happen to turn on I've had NBC on and just you know, just grab whatever one was streaming it there. And so I'm watching, I'm watching the Pope come out and you know, the new Pope come out and do his address, and of course he does the initial address in Latin, which you know, that's that's pretty standard, pretty standard stuff obviously for for the Pope. And then he does something that his predecessor did where he pivoted to Spanish. And the reason he speaks Spanish is he's he was in Peru for the Church for like a third of his life, so obviously his Spanish is very top notch. And I was a little disappointed that he didn't then pivot and say a few words in English, and if you if you don't think, if if you don't think that that's not something that has given some thought, I'd be really surprised. And I and and because again I get the hey, let's talk, you know, let's uh, let's let's speak to let's speak Spanish, because that's obviously where he's most well known is in Peru, where the majority of of his his career has been has been right from Chicago, but but in Peru. And you can't go to a Latin American country and not be primarily Catholic. So there's that. And you know, the equal amount of Central and South America number of Catholics is basically equal to the US, like North and South American continent are half the world's Catholics. So there's that, and let's see here. But it also was historical in the sense that you have the first pope that speaks English is his primary language, and it would have been very I don't know, symbolic, I think, just to say a few words in English. And I was kind of surprised that he didn't. And of course then I said, you know, I go on and I read and he got people who are upset in other countries and I'm just like, look, just just why don't you wait and see what's going on. At the end of the day, there's not a whole lot that changes. Okay, really not, but there could have been a couple things there that I think would have been commemorative in the same way that the previous pope, because it was from Argentina, and this pope, due to spending a lot of his career in Peru, made a point to communicate in Spanish. I will I would point out that during our vacation, I was in one of these Spanish speaking Latin American countries, and they were very excited. They were very excited that this was going on, even though he was an American pope that he was, you know, he had that connection to Peru. So I'm cool with that, but not saying anything in English, like I would have liked one little indicator recognizing that. I know it's a little nitpicky, but I thought it would have been cool, because like when you're a kid, I don't know how many of you are Catholic or a raised Catholic, A lot comes at you real fast. I'm not to say it's not in other religions that you have this as well, but like you know, when you're cranking up and then catechism and then all this stuff that goes on, and the head of your church is always somebody who you can't understand. I'm trying to put this for a kids filter, right, It's always interesting. It always seems. It always seemed to me kind of disconnected. Not that we didn't have have you know, the parish priests there and and you know, the very when I go to my grandparents their church, they went to a different church because obviously they didn't live where I lived, and like, and he had that, and so even though you were in a different church, it was very familiar, which I did like. But it was always this kind of the the guy in charge, well the second in charge so to speak, uh is always the he's some Italian dude overseas. And then Pope John Paul came, he came to Denver and like that was the whole thing, and and like and then that, so to have a pope standing there, even in you know, down on I'm in my forties, with a little with a little nod to the English, I still would have thought that was kind of cool, at the very least. Ross what they should have done if he didn't want to speak English is when they were having him do the walk on, remind folks he's from Chicago. Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: I did know? I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 1: You're standing at Saint Peter's Square way for an hour, you're talking amongst yourself. You're happy, but you're on your feet, but you've gathered, you've left work. Everything shuts down in Rome when this happens, because it's a panemonium people trying to get there. And then all of a sudden, when you're you just think you can't wait anymore, all of a sudden, the speakers and Saint Peter Square start blaring the about of height. I'm sorry, I don't think I don't if you did that. I And let me just say.
Speaker 2: Listen, when you heard that music play, you know the game was over. The game was already over when that started. The game was over.
Speaker 1: The fifth dude they were going to introduce when that music started playing was was why you were there, and it was going to be amazing. But like, I'm sorry, if if if they'd have done that, if I could, for just a moment, I would be the greatest walk on ever wouldn't it in all of baseball, in all of wrestling, you know, it would be a great signist. It would be the unstopped who had who has the greatest walk on in wrestling?
Speaker 2: Probably maybe Original Entertainer Undertaker, maybe even John Cena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing, rookie, right, if you're the pope, if you're the new Pope and you come walking out to that holy cow man, So yeah, I would have I would have liked to see that.
Speaker 2: But she would have liked some English too, So like he does it in Latin and Spanish and then he's like duh bears something like that.
Speaker 1: Dude, Just yeah, you know why because it is historical.
Speaker 2: Can we agree that this pope probably is even more sausage or deep dish pizza than any of the pope that it's ever come before him?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know he had a German pope.
Speaker 2: At least with a deep dish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because remember he was they were like, oh, there he is is a hitler youth right for all that, And it's like, which was a total smear by the way, right, and it failed to wreckon guys, what was done to essentially twelve year olds Towards the end of the war and really the choices that they didn't have. But but yeah, so I don't I don't know is Chicago, which is largely germanically influenced, or you know, from Germany because they do like to eat some sausage, but you know, Germany doesn't have this. No, And he didn't say the same thing that he said in Latin and Spanish. He said something different. He was basically complimentary of his predecessor, and you know, just talking about his love of the Catholic church down in South America there.
Speaker 2: And Dicka too, and Mike Dicka big fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah is he I mean he's I'm assuming he's a Bears fans. He's a white Sox fan, which is already a decision, right, it is already a decision. But if he's a champion of the down trodden, it's probably the right decision in in a Chicago setting, right. So but h yeah, man, I would I would have liked to see a little English there. Look, there was a there. People are sending me stuff while I'm literally talking about he's a white Sox fan. I know, I know. Oh, they already got a oh they had a Pope night already at the socks game perfect. Oh we went to a World Series game too, Yes, dudes, all in, dude, this is what it says. So this is This is a screenshot from the big Jumbo tron at the Sox Stadium. It says White Sox probably congratulate the South Side's very own Pope, Leo the fourteenth, named the two hundred and sixty eighth Pope the Roby Catholic. Thank you for specifying which Churchy's the pope.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was. I saw an advertisement for I think it was like Patello's or something, and they came out with their Popolio sandwich Portillo's partillos. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they came out with their own popolio, did they?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's amazing. Wait, how does he like it? Does he? Peppers on and lyft? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looked like it was like roast beef peppers and some.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: But was it wet or not wet? Have you ever eated a portillos?
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: Oh oh got a remedy that.
Speaker 2: It looks like it was one of those oranges, like like you dip. I think it's like a dipper.
Speaker 1: Okay, well but but no, you can. So one of the ways you can order the sandwich, which I learned and this became my ways. I want the sport peppers for sure, or the whatever they call it peppers on, but they will pre dip it for you, So they'll take the whole sandwich once they've assembled it and take a big thing of tongs, dip it into the beef thing, then put it in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's how I think I would like. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, I'm telling you anyone, anyone, in the sound of my voice, that's how you want it. And now some person from Chicago will probably call and argue with me. The great that one of my greatest coincidental moments that made me the happiest of my life was when I I was down in Tampa and I had driven down there. It's when I went to the two Bowl games and then I filled in for Schnid and I was broadcasting down there, and I found out to have slushy machines in the iHeart facility in Tampa. No slushy machines in the Raleigh or Greensboro location. How do we not get a slushy machine? And they had two, just saying so anyway, so I'm down there and I'm just about to get into essentially that the toll way into downtown Tampa because the facilities were familiar with Tampa are off Gandy Boulevard, so you basically have to you gotta go and you run down like Bay Shore area there and then when you pop out at the end of Gandy if you don't want to be on the tollway, you were right there on UH as you getting go ready to go across the causeway there, and just as I'm entering the Tampa space, what do I see a brand new Portillo's opened right there on the edge of Tampa. Because that's one thing Florida has a lot of It's got one offs of change from other parts of the country. And I found out they were opening a couple in Tampa. It was like their first week open, So it was insane, and I sat there for an hour and a half waiting to go in through to get a Portillo sandwich because it's been so long since I'd eaten one. Ah, now I want one so bad. Man. I've never had one that's stacked up. It's even and it's not the best necessarily in Chicago, but it's the most consistent. They're everywhere, and they're very very good. So all right, uh six forty seven, we'll do that. Spen went on a Chicago foods rant. Yeah. Again, I just would have liked to see just a nod to the American side of it, and not necessarily the American, but just the I don't know, I don't know how to say it. Just speak a little English up there. I wa way, if I was a kid and the Pope was out there banging away perfect English, I feel like I would have been more interested instead of just you know how kids are when you're just sitting there like, oh, I'm going to go to church and it's very stodgy and and uh, your kid you would to be playing outside man, and I don't know, I feel like that would have been That would have been a nice little connection moment. And I'm sure there'll be plenty of time where you because he'll visit, he'll do I'm sure they'll do a papal visit to the US and he'll he'll address everyone in English and it'll be there. But just something standing about standing on that balcony doing that, which would have been very very interesting, just from my perspective of younger me.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of him talking to his brother on the phone, and he's like, how come you never pick up the phone? Imagine like he comes back to Thanksgiving dinner and he's like, your brother's the Pope?
Speaker 1: Do you have to call him Leo? Or can you call him Robert? Still? What are the rules?
Speaker 2: And if the mother or somebody is still alive? But I'm sure not because they're super old. How do you live that down? Like your brother's the Pope? What have you done? I feel bad for that guy already.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry. They're trying to cancel him too, so because they're like he sends some tweets out he's he's a big like JD Vance fan and not a fan of Nancy Pelosi and I can't stay on the radio what he called her?
Speaker 2: Oh I did read about that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah. He implied that she may enjoy alcohol and that he would like to see her again on Tuesday. I believe not a fan, not this Tuesday, but next Tuesday. Okay, yeah, next.
Speaker 2: I was confused, so thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wanted to see her next Tuesday. But as told in the first person, yeah, and then people like, can you believe that's the Pope's Well, he's not the pope. He's a dude living in Florida originally from Chicago with opinions. Have you heard the words that they use? I'm not picking, I'm just pointing. Like a New York or Chicago transplant banging around Florida. They have a lot of opinions and not a lot of filters. Man. But no, they're like, oh, yeah, yeah, he said naughty words about Nancy Pelosi. Can you believe it? Yeah? Here we go headline New York Post, new Pope Leo the fourteen's brothers shear gross post calling Nancy Pelosi a drunk the Tuesday thing a cash of Facebook. And he's posted on Facebook. That's the other thing. This is so seven year old dude in Florida, man originally from Chicago. He's not He's not. He's not on the Twitter. He's on the Facebook sharing memes and telling me how me Meta is gonna lock my account or whatever that weird spam thing is that always ends up Ross. Did you know that Meta's gonna lock our account if we don't do something? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What you want to do? Is there there's this thing. You can't copy and paste this big passage saying that they don't have the legal right to do that direct phone, that's what you want to do? Yeah, just post that?
Speaker 1: Should I then send this to other shod so they know what to me?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you care about him, you should all the friends, yes, every single one?
Speaker 1: All right? I well, okay? And then he's posting videos about liberals crying about tariffs. What I mean, well, you think you're gonna go in and cancel. He's not even in the clergy. You ever see that picture of the Smoke show blonde twins and one of them is a noun in the other ones dressed in like a mini skirt, and they're clearly they're clearly twins. And then the captions under it are amazing about you know when when they yell God and it's just it's it's real. But it's like one of them decided that this was their calling. And that doesn't mean everyone else in the family has to live at pope level rules. Man, this is a wild can you what if it was? What if those were the rules? And if your sibling becomes pope then all of a sudden, Yeah, no, nobody would you would talk your sibling out of it? So anyway, all right, enough on that, how about we switch things up to Kracoon, although we'll take calls if you want. And if you don't know what Kracoon is, you're gonna find out next. So eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four hang on phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Uh what no, Sorry, I just saw the most random thing ross if I if you had to guess what the top three sodas are in the world, which one? What do you think they are? That is a random question, but you're gonna be honestly surprised by this.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I was watching a clip from SML and it was absolutely dying.
Speaker 1: Which one was it?
Speaker 2: It was the Guns one, Yeah, the I almost sent it to him during a commercial break. Load that up because it's really funny.
Speaker 1: And so basically they did a It's Walter Goggins was the guy on there, who's yeah from Falling I like that, dude, And uh, it's the Founding Fathers are putting together the Bill of Rights, right is that one? Yeah? Yeah, it is pretty good. And Goggins just plays like a nondescript founding father.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, his name is Matt. I was gonnad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's good points, he's just he's too cool for school man. So so what was your question? I said, I just I don't know why. I just saw this randomness. What what do you think the top three soda brands in the world are. I don't know, Pepsi, Coke either, Coach number one. You're right there, I don't know Pepsi is not one of the top three anymore. No, I was shocked. I just assumed it goes Coke, Pepsi and then whatever else or something.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's still a brand of Pepsi or coke or whatever it is. Yeah, No, it's uh, it's it's not FONTA.
Speaker 1: Number two is Dr Pepper. What's up with that? You like Doctor Pepper?
Speaker 2: I'm not, honestly a fan.
Speaker 1: Don't like. Yeah, I could take it or leave it. My mom really like diet was her jam My in laws when they visit, we have to have doctor Pepper, have to Okay, I didn't. I didn't realize that it was such a fervent family. The thing about Doctor Pepper is the way that they market it or over the years like people drinking hot which is the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, is everything they did around Christmas time. That's how they did it. It was like a hot drink he would drink around Christmas. He would warm it.
Speaker 1: Up, and for some reason that made me not want doctor Pepper Moore because like, what's worse than hot soda? Right?
Speaker 2: I can't remember if that was a trend. It was like the sixties or seventies, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, to be fair, coke they ran a unique marketing thing in the twenties, so they sure to remember that it will pep at your step. So so No. Number three is sprite. Now I have Pepsi's fourth. I had no idea it's going through world, you know, because in my life it's been coke and Pepsi. Right, Remember all of the commercials, the amount of money that would get spent. Do you remember when Pepsi basically had Michael Jackson come in and light himself on fire shooting shooting? Was he shooting a commercial right for Pepsi?
Speaker 2: When that happened, Yeah, no, it scarred him for a long time too. He had to end up wearing like a wink because it's like his head was so burned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Pepsi decided to flush it all away with that. Do you remember the protest pepsi commercial, Oh, with.
Speaker 2: The dumb flower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the Kendall Jenner gives the other flowers, she gives a cop of pepsi, right, and it's it's uh, it's one of the it's during the summer of peaceful protest, like, all right, all racial strife is fixed, everything is burning. Pepsi is being an SNL. SNL did a great parody of that. I'll give him credit where it's just the guy who's the director. It's his first big shot at a commercial. He's so excited he's there with Kendall Jenner and uh, he's he's like he calls his he like calls his mom and he's like, Mom, it's amazing. She happens to be there with like her black friend or something, and like it's just really funny. Like he's just breaking down what he's hearing on the other side of that phone where they're like, I'm sorry, your idea is what They have a Kardashian hand the police of pepsi, and then it's it's you know, all cops versus the general public beef that was going on in twenty twenties. Fixed. That's a horrible idea, son. So anyway, but yeah, I remember that Pepsi commercial that was really bad. All right. Sorry, I got distracted by that because just not you know, so it's a fun fact. It's just not what I expected. Come on, new Burn, do better. Gotta turn this thing around, man, turn this thing around. All right. I did mention that I was super excited that there was a story that emerged early, very early in the week that we had off, but I knew would be absolutely evergreen when we got back, and it is this amazing, you know, simultaneously kind of horrible story out of Ohio. No, not West Virginia, not Florida. Ohio gets the crown on this one. And it started as just a normal traffic stop with a couple of women inside one of those cars. Repeat, there's just trash everywhere. I don't know how, I don't know if people drive around in cars like that, but but this one had a little extra twist.
Speaker 2: Hi, how are we doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm off so random Springfield Township.
Speaker 6: Please sperm okay, sabbag sabajo.
Speaker 7: No, the reason I stopped you You are suspended with a warrant for your.
Speaker 2: So do me a favor. Turn off the car, put the keys up on the dash of.
Speaker 3: Paying you for that warrant.
Speaker 2: And because you are suspended actively.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, come here, hello, the raccoon has her mes pipe.
Speaker 2: That's right, her Mes pipe. He's playing with a meth pipe right now. No, don't reach for it. That's evidence. Now I don't want him to have Well, that's why I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy, it's okay.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're on be here in two minutes. And right across in my office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't what she's smoking mething. Okay, the raccoons playing.
Speaker 1: With her pipe all right. By the way, some people getting mad at the cop for laughing. He's like, they're about to destroy this woman's future. And he's he's laughing because there's a raccoon with the meth pipe. And I'm like, well, one if I feel like she might have made a series of decisions that has brought her to this point, because she's you know, she's also driving around like she's some sovereign citizen or whatever. She's suspended or whatever, and she's got a zoo in there, and she's got more than one crackpipe because he grabs the map the meth pipe or whatever he calls it, and then all of a sudden, the raccoon's got a spare because you know, that's a crackcoon, that's not a raccoon, man, And that, by the way, is an amazing movie. I idea that somebody's probably gonna steal, so whatever, And yeah, he's laughing, dude, you're telling me if you saw, because it's not like the raccoon can can work a lighter, but no, they are pretty crafty like with they can you know, their ability to manipulate stuff. But I don't think they're flicking a bit, man, So there is that. So that's more of a residue thing right there. But I'm sorry, Ross if at some point today, let's say you're running errands, picking something up on the way home from work, and you get out of your car in the parking lot and all of a sudden you see them. You see a raccoon with a meth pipe. Like you're gonna laugh at that a little, right, even if it's an odd laugh, like an uncomfortable laugh. You'd be like, why does the raccoon have a meth pipe, but.
Speaker 2: At the same point, like, I don't want it to be like a high crazy out of it's mine raccoon, right.
Speaker 1: Because I already eat your face. You know, they don't need help, you know. Can you imagine how thoroughly he can dig through your trash? Though, by the way, he's got a name. His name is Chewy, but not like Chewbacca. I don't know. I don't know what she was. Like grindy would have been probably more appropriate. Wouldn't it a little teeth grinding there? I don't know, man, But yeah, so she's facing additional charges because she's got a cracked up raccoon. Dude, all right, here's my movie idea. Instead of just doing Cocaine Bear and Cracodile, which is a movie, they're doing crack coon. But not your average you know, animal horror flick, rather a gritty reboot of coutcoon, but crack coon. And it's not aliens still in old people, it's cracked out raccoons. What do you think I like it. I've got a lot of good ideas in today's show. So you guys are gona want to take notes, like did you see President Trump also mentioned reopening Alcatraz. I told you. I look, don't get me wrong, I want to be off when I when it's time to, you know, not be on, not be it worked as everybody else does. You got to take a little time off. Yeah, do whatever you gotta do. It had but you know sometimes I'm just like, oh, that'd be amazing. But the reopened Alcatraz, I think you gotta let them try to swim it too. If people are on.
Speaker 2: There, man, are you familiar with the Alcatraz conspira moon landing conspiracy theory?
Speaker 1: The I'm sorry, the Alcatraz So we landed on the moon. There's an Alcatraz up there.
Speaker 2: No, so there there's a side by side comparison where it's like the three dudes that famously escaped.
Speaker 1: For wow, a lot I don't know a lot of people.
Speaker 2: A lot of people say they didn't make it, like you know, they probably like you know, died on the attempt or whatever, right, but there's evidence that some of them did survive, and they're saying that there's a side by side picture of the three people that escaped with the three guys that you know, like Armstrong Collins And obviously it wasn't what's his name? It wasn't buzz Aldron. Maybe no, maybe.
Speaker 1: Hold on this, actually you got to take it back, take it back.
Speaker 2: It was all three of them. It was buzz Aldron too. And there's a side by the three guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I couldn't remember if the three escape were the three that went to the moon. But yeah, the conspiracy theories that puts their side and their faces side by side, and they look alike, and people are saying, those are the same dudes.
Speaker 1: Well there's one also, remember how old dudes used to look alike because we were not ember. One was morbidly open.
Speaker 2: I mean they go into detail like with like facial structure and they overlay the faces and the jawline and the nose, and these are the same dudes. So the theory was.
Speaker 1: Like, you just wouldn't be close.
Speaker 2: Okay, but think about if you could escape Alcatraz, you could probably go to the moon. You could survive the moon.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I wanted to understand the order of operation here. So they were astronauts who were mistakenly put in Alcatraz, or they were prisoners who they went, hey, you'd make good astronauts. Uh huh, No, No, no, which one is it?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: And this brings up a good point. Why don't we have a space Alcatraz? And that's what Trump needs to do.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because you see these cryptic posts like this, these conspiracy posts on social media, and there's so some stupid headline like are you You're not ready for the truth?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Then it shows the pictures and you go down the comments and you're like, there's no way people are buying this. And there's people in the comments that are like, I've been saying this for years.
Speaker 1: I watched a lady. I watched those series of videos of a lady who's convinced that planes aren't real that essentially and not planes filled with people. It's just an a. It's like a it's like an AI. What am I thinking of? It's like a virtual reality experience in the planes. You're not really you're not really flying. And she's in on it. Dude, you've never actually flown Ross? Did you? Did you think you flew when he went back to New York?
Speaker 8: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they're saying that when you go on a plane, you're not actually flying.
Speaker 1: No. Strangely, it doesn't explain how you get from point A to point B. In her series of videos though are they driving you? Where are they driving you? So yeah, that is the one. That is the one thing about having a vacation. Man, I got a little downtime. It's sucked into some of those conspiracy videos. There was a couple of days I wanted to golf and just poured rain man, So like, all right, yues, we're just gonna hang out inside. Oh did I oh, dude, the crazy I did text you about this? Do the funniest thing happened. So as part of my vacation travels, I had a one day I just had to spend a day and one night in Panama City, Panama on an airport connection. So I check in to the I have Marriot put by the way, if you guys got Marriott points, you can stay at a JW Marriott or a W which are kind of like their top tier other than ritz top tier brand for like twenty five thousand points, which you can't get. You can't get a courtyard for twenty well you might be able to get a courtyard for twenty five thousand points. So for whatever reason, when you're in like not in America, those merry up points go a long ways. So there's that. So I go, I get a room with the w rd's downtown. There's a restaurant called Bairute that's really really good there and uh and then they have like a rooftop bar thing at this place too. It's just really nice. Panama City is a crazy city, man, just like one earthquake could just murder five million people because everyone lives in like sixty four high rises except for the ones that are empty and just tax shelters and like, So I go there and I have and I guys like, hey, you have I have gold status with Mary. I'm not bragging, but a lot of times they'll actually give you upgrades on that. So they give me this upgrade. This's amazing room with this crazy shower that is the wall of the shower is the glass facade of the of the Tower hotel, so like, and there's not even a proper cover for it. So that's weird. But they have like they're like a rooftop pool bar restaurant thing. So I check in and I'm looking down on this thing and I'm like, wow, look at those people. I'm gonna go down there. And so I go down to get something to because I was starving, and I'm sitting in the restaurant part, which kind of under an overhang. And then there's people over in the pool, and then they had over at the bar area, and uh, they are absolute lunatic German football fans, screaming, screaming at a series of TVs, and and so I'm talking to one of the dudes, and uh, he was He asked me something online. He says, I'm like, oh, yeah, Boondesliga. They're watching Bundesliga soccer. And I told the dude, I'm like, oh yeah, yeah. Me and a buddy of work we talk about this all the time. He was so impressed. He was like, yeah, most Americans don't know the Bundesliga. And I'm like, noah, we've big fans. But then he started winning in to get into details, and I had to pretend like, oh, I have to hold on. I got to answer this email because if he starts then asking anything about it, the whole facade's going to fall apart. But yeah, so there we go. That little random Bundesliga knowledge really panned out.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, my team needs a new flankerback. How about yours.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, we're all set on flankerback, so maybe we'll wheeling, do you one. Yeah. So that's the literally the only time in my life that have understanding at least what Bundesliga is paid dividends. This is my knowledge is power people, even if I don't have any knowledge other than the funny name. But yeah, they're going berserk for the Bundesliga. I just ate my uh little little sandwiches are very good, and then made my way the heck out of there before they started asking questions. All right, so we got the pope stuff, we got the meth raccoon, and we got to talk about everybody's favorite senator and a guy that I might have warned you about, Tom Tillis, because this dude, this dude man that ego. You gotta understand. If there's somebody who wants to be literally like throw them in never get out prisons over J six, that is Tom Tillis's mentality. Man. He took that personally and you saw it weaponized. We get into that story coming up next. Hang on. So the JW Marry out there. When you pull up to it, it looks really familiar because that's where they got the big casino and all that stuff. It looks really familiar, and I put my finger on it. It was the Trump Hotel. Remember the video of like a bunch of irritated Panamanians like ripping Trump International off the frontage facade of a hotel. That was the one. So now it's a JW. Marriott. So I thought that was rather interesting. But what was really cool it was the first time, I think ever that I was seated on the correct side of the plane and there was no clouds. And the approach into Panama City, for those of you who've never flown down there, is you're you're in the you're you're over the water in the Caribbean. The plane takes a hard right turn and he kind of flies, depending on where they traffic, you near or at least kind of alongside the Panama Canal, but you can't really see it because that lake has a lot of clouds and and uh. But it was perfectly clear and they had us so low, and then you were across Panama on a moment, and then they do a hard turn out over the Pacific, big left turn, and then you land at the Tokamon Tokema. I can never pronounce that airport's name. And but this right ross it was low and slow, and so you could see like the people working, like the locks and stuff from the air, and I had never got to see it from that angle. And then I noticed something. The entire thing, one giant dragon parayed like in a nineties action movie. So the Chinese really are running things down there. Man, No, I was pretty crazy. Just seeing all those ships stowed out there and being able to see it from that was very very cool. Sorry, just I nerd out on things like that. But all right, A few other things you know I've first mentioned on this show once or twice maybe that not big fans of Tom tillis Senator slender Man, mostly because I think he's an egotistical piece of garbage that has been proven to me during our several interactions over the years. And he was able to take down the what was going to be the next probably the next DC Attorney and the US Attorney for for Washington, d C. Is I would argue, the most powerful. Some people would say the Southern District of New York, but I mean no, not when you're dealing with public you know, public corruption or the potential thereof being the guy in charge of the district is the same as the circuit court that is the DC district because they tend to adjudicate the government stuff. That's why it's so powerful. And Tom Tillis was not having this, dude, And there's a lot of speculation as to the reason some are accusatory saying Tom was doing some real estate stuff. I don't know, but I have seen that wrote about, so if you're interested, maybe you should read up on it to you know, Tom Tillis took J six very personally, and so anyone who would have any sympathy even for people who did not lay a hand on anybody, apparently doesn't sit right with Tom Tillis. That's the impression I've got watching him talk about this stuff. So the idea that they would potentially get somebody in there who, you know, maybe has pointed out that it was it's pretty goolaggy the way that some of these folks is Jay six people have been treated. I'm telling you, every time I read a treat a court transcript from it where they're like they're they're essentially making people do struggle sessions just so they don't get twenty years for crossing the threshold, like it's really dark stuff. And for whatever reason, Tom tillis not a fan because this guy might have had a little sympathy Martin here, who by the way, had his name withdrawn because they it wasn't gonna get passed. Because Tom Tillis is having a temper tantrum. And I would point I want to point this out to Republican Party people here this You gotta deal with this. If you think you're just gonna he's just gonna come in, and you want him to come in because you think it's the path of least resistance to keep that seat, good luck with that. Roy Cooper's probably going to be the next center or maybe not Roy Cooper because not feasibly, not after he dropped the ball on the hurricane stuff, he shouldn't be. But who the hell knows. If Tom Tillis is the one and you fight behind the scenes not to have him primary, has he not proven to you he doesn't care. He's in this for himself and he's not serving the interest of the people that you would want to pay dues to you. So you got to deal with this. And I don't want to hear because this is inevitably what happens. Somebody from one of the county parties or whatever will be like, you can't talk like that on the radio. If if he you know, you're gonna make it so if if he gets through, then he's gonna lose the election, and then a Democrat's gonna be in charge. And I'm literally at the point where how could it be worse? How could it be worse than having that guy there? And did you see what Trump did? He's like fire, all right, Martin's not in you know't want him? Fine, we're gonna we're gonna make Judge Janine Piro, the acting US Attorney from Washington, DC, Judge, you had your pick of TV judges and you went with Judge Janine. I'm sure some of you like her. I don't necessarily like or dislike her. I find her hard to watch sometimes, but that's just me. But like, what was Judge Judy doing something? Remember how we used to joke, Hey, Judge, you don't make a good Supreme Court justice. Judge Judy, you may Judge Judy, what are we doing? Hot Ross? If you could watch a Stogio court hearing? And I know she's the us, it would be the US attorney here. But you know, Judge, Judge Judy. But in this prosecutorial role, you get to tune in and you're gonna look at those clips, right.
Speaker 2: You know, she doesn't mess around, she's tough.
Speaker 1: She's got away with words as soon as she busts the don't tell me it's raining line out in the middle of you know, Eco Moonbats v. The EPA or whatever, you know, whatever the latest lossuit is.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah. I had her number once upon a time, and I used to do a bit where I would call her up and read her poetry like love notes.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got her number when I was back at It was like an ongoing bit I did where how that with Judge Judy?
Speaker 1: How that?
Speaker 2: Never heard back?
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay? Ohays you just leave her voice message. Yeah, oh I thought she was answering, all right, you call okay?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Maybe she appreciated it secretly that was just for her, or maybe she changed her number, yeah I'm sure or something. Yeah. Yeah, that's one of those things where some weirdo I don't know is calling up reading me poetry. I just assume they're gonna be in the parking lot waiting to kill me at some point. So uh yeah, so they went, uh went with Janine Piro, And uh, my question is is what's gonna happen if somebody and if people ask me who that person should be, I don't know who that person should be. They want you want me to pick you want me to pick who the Republican Senate nomination. No, I'm not getting into that. I will evaluate who wants to step forward, but I'm not I'm not out here on a selection committee. But I think that trying to find somebody who would be a more useful vote in that position, it should not be difficult. Like to get the raccoon with the meth pipe, You got to move him here so he can get you know, residency first. But yeah, give me, give me the kraccoon and people like well, who would be more trustworthy anybody? The snake from the Garden of Eden, because I understand his motivations, like more predictable Tom Tillis. I guess I do understand his motivation. Tom Tillis is there for him, and he is he is an absolute cancer and and and the big lift is going to be if somebody comes to try to primary him and the party does the thing where they're like, we're not going to take side, but behind the scenes they're really taking sides and letting them know. Hey, man, man, you you better not you better not run, you better not do this. You're gonna be persona no grada. If you start pulling that crap because you're protecting this guy, then people shouldn't give you a single penny, not the one, because you're just gonna give it and then use it to promote this guy who's who, who has decided that he's just gonna do his own thing and screw his constituents, who I've been warning you about for years. So no sympathy from me. Absolutely tortu him uh. Do you see country singer John Rich from Big and Rich he he He did a song dom dom.
Speaker 4: Dom you were when you win, so North Carolina out.
Speaker 3: And dom dom Dom You're gonna be gone, gone gone.
Speaker 1: When that twenty six election rolls around a lot more polay.
Speaker 9: Tom go get him judge your name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go. Yeah, that really is John and Rich. I always working on a parody song for Tom uh, and I just got I got a little writer's block.
Speaker 2: Ross Uh.
Speaker 1: You know the song by the artist Cisco.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yep, yep, sure, that's what I was thinking when I put in the title that audio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got I couldn because the only part that I really got wrote was Tom to Tom Tom Tom.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that he's calling him Thom though, because we've also been doing that for years, because that's not how you spelled Tom. That's thomb Your name is Thom Tom kill us.
Speaker 1: Ross has got beef, but for a different reason. So that's that's what we do here. You know, I'll say on beef, anyone who's gotta like go anywhere near a creek today, because yeah, raced Age it couldn't even be here to give the bad news himself. That what a what an absolute coward? What an absolute coward? All right, Jeff Barr, what's going on today, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's just skip right to Friday, when it's going to be drying in the low nineties.
Speaker 1: With that, I don't know, there's something about four inches of rain or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, Unfortunately we got to get past the start of this week and that means a lot of rainfalls and gusty winds, and as you mentioned, we could pick up one to two inches of rainfall, some spots as much as three to four inches, and that's why a flash flood watch is in effect into tomorrow morning. So it's going to be out and about today. Be prepared for showers and thunderstorms up to seventy three with some gusty winds out of the southeast. Now the round of heavy rain moves through tonight. We drop into the mid sixties, and we'll keep these showers and thunderstorms in the forecast both tomorrow and on Wednesday, with highs in the mid to upper seventies. And then we'll start to dry out and warm up with some mid eighties on Thursday afternoon and low nineties by Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well we'll hold you to it. We'll talk in an hour. Thank you very much, And when we come back here on the Cacoday Radio program, I will I'm not going to sing any more Cisco parody songs. Did you see what happened at the Ice detention facility up there in the New Jersey had a couple of incidents, And again this goes to the Trump administration. This is purely in your this is you, This is something that happened on federal property and involve federal agents, and your lack of doing anything is making me angry. I'll explain coming up next. Oh, speaking of conspiracy theories, I guess we're already down that road, so let's jump in. So you got these just absolutely out of controlled Democrats. You have with three House members, one of them is Bonnie Watson Coleman, who's a congresswoman from New Jersey. You got the Newark mayor ros Baraka uh and others who decided that they were going to show up in an area called Delaney Hall, which is a detention center in Newark, and they're trying to build a bigger one. And this the mayor there has made it his goal to I guess this is the hill he wants to die on, rather than making the airport more accessible and not suck as much, which would be helpful if you ever have to fly through Newark. So anyway, they decided they're going to show up this facility, and unlike when AOC showed up and literally the gate was open and she had to kind of go over the side to pretend that it wasn't open, they were met by a bunch of ice officers. Now they did get a little ways into the facility, and that's important because now they're on federal property and the officers who work there are federal officers, and these are federal lawmakers, with the exception of the Newark mayor. And what happens is and I've watched the video, there's multiple angles, there's bodycam, and then there's other people that were just filming these reps La Monica McIver. Primarily, they start getting physical with the officers. I'm not exaggerating. I mean she's physically she's physically assaulting one of these officers. Now, now it's not a very strong assault because she's a frail woman, but you know, still they're doing something that anybody anywhere on federal property assaulting a federal officer would be in handcuffs. And they don't arrest this woman. Now, they did cite Baraka because you refuse to leave. Then he claimed that he was never told to leave. And they're all lying, right, every statement I've seen from Baraka and the rest of them, I didn't assault anyone. I kid you not. I'm gonna I'm gonna play her explanation. She's turned into a conspiracy theory. They need the person who assaulted an officer. You don't to charge it with the big one. But she has to go, she has to go get arrested. And I'm sick of this. I'm just done. If members, if no one's above the law, and this is it, and you're on video assaulting a federal agent on federal property, New Jersey doesn't have anything to say about it. This is a one FEDS thing. Where the hell is Patel and Bongino and the d and Bondie getting this woman arrested and charged. I'm sick of this. When that jackass pull the fire alarm there and he ended up with a municipal code violation and losing his seat. No, we're not doing this. She assaulted a federal officer on video, is how I interpret this. And she needs to be held accountable because none of us can do it, and instead she's just this is her excuse.
Speaker 5: Your use of words is very different from the spokesperson for DHS who was on CNN. She used the words body slamming, saying that the mayor and other members of Congress were body slamming and we're.
Speaker 1: Being by the way, she's intentionally using this word to make it sound like what they're claiming is a wrestling move, and what they're tal talking about is a tactical move that people use to try to move police, which is physically assaulting them. But they'll have their arms kind of out like they're walking somewhere and they're getting in there. They clearly knew they were not gaining access to this. And it is physical assault. Like I said, it's not punch you in the face or hit you with a bat, but it's physical assault. And none of us could get away with it. And yet they're going to and there's no reason because Republicans have all the cards, and you need to point out that this is not acceptable.
Speaker 5: Rough with the ICE officials, you're disputing that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so how ridiculous is that sound?
Speaker 10: They're two hundred pounds, They've got about thirty five pounds worth of stuff around them, including a gun on their arms. I can tell you what I think about what they're saying. The President of the United States opens his mouth every day and lies. He can't breathe without lying. He's given permission to his cabinet and those who work for him to lie.
Speaker 6: And she's lying too. What And so I was there, I saw it.
Speaker 1: I was a part of it.
Speaker 6: I was in the middle of it.
Speaker 10: We did not, in any way, shape or form disrespect the physicality of any of those ice agents.
Speaker 6: And to say so, it's just to perpetuate.
Speaker 10: The kind of lying that we are experiencing in this country at the let's.
Speaker 1: Let's look again with a jury show.
Speaker 5: It doesn't appear to show the mayor being violent or members of Congress being violent with anyone. Did you see anything that would maxif description?
Speaker 10: No, And as you can see, I was literally literally in the middle of it.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: If it's any such body and any kind of footage, it is footage that is manufactured for this purpose. Because I said it before and I'll say it again, they are lying.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're still doing like a primarily protein diet, but that's you're a fan, right of the protein. But did you know it's undeniably gendered? Is the headline for Vanity Fair. Why are Americans so obsessed with protein? Blame Maga? What from Livercane the podcast Bros to RFK Junior's Maha constituents. America's infatuation with protein has reached a fever pitch, and it's undeniably gendered. I'm confers. Are women not allowed to have protein? Is that a patriarchal position I'm unaware of? And does that mean consume it? Can they still handle it in cold cut fashioned while placing it on a sandwich with other deliciousness? I mean, if you're accusing me of being a you know, a pig about this, I'm assuming that's what you think. I think, how is it do women not eat protein? And the answer is they do? So how it's gendered? Though I'm not sure now women? Do women eat different types of protein because men and women are different? Yes, but it doesn't it's it doesn't mean that they don't want to kill a sixteen ounce ribbi. But you know, chances are you're gonna have dudes probably eating more steak. And if you're the exception of the rule, you don't have to call to tell I understand. But like this, like the premise for these stories that they're running out of, you know, ABC News with their big scoop that oh, Dubai is going to give Trump a plane and then he's going to keep the plane for his presidential library after and it's gonna be air Force one and it's a bribe, and it's all like that whole story that was blowing up yesterday had me so confused because just a few days before, I read a story about how Boeing is so not doing the job that they were paid to do. And I'm sure some of it has to do with government change orders and bureaucracy, so I'm not going to put it all on Boeing, but they were This was the year they're supposed to deliver the first of the two new Air Force ones. This was it and now Trump may be lucky in his time as president if they're ever delivered. And so what do you do? So ABC News runs an article saying that the Trumps tend to take a big gift from the you know, the guys in Dubai or whatever, and they just run with that. Everyone freaks out and nobody fact checks it, and nobody stops for a moment to go, wait a secon, didn't I just see a story a week ago where a plane that used to you know, was was a plane owned by the you know, the the government of Dubai, whoever, you know, whoever. The top dark family is there. Known as a flying Palace is a highly customized plane that is basically the same type of plane that the Air Force one is going to be. That it was not utilized by Dubai anymore and is literally sitting there and you if for sale, and so they were talking about acquiring that plane. It doesn't say that they're giving it to them. They're talking about acquiring that plane, which they would have to retrofit. But a lot of the stuff. Now, I don't know if I like the idea, but it's not like a bud You know, a bunch of guys in the Middle East knew that this plane was going to be the plane of the president, so they were able to install a bunch of stuff. But still it would make me nervous as a security guy. But this is one of the options they're looking at. And they went on this tangent on ABC yesterday Jonathan Carl with an exclusive scoop from anonymous sources saying, this is what's happening, and it is a wild misconstruing of the situation there. You know, how many planes of that size are built out in a format that could be somewhat retrofitted to haul the president of the United States. There's probably five in the world and one of them which used to be owned and all the bells and whistles is there because that's how they roll in Dubai. And I think it's sitting in Florida. I think the damn thing is sitting in Florida right with with a broker. This is it. This is the stupidity of it. Remember when they did this with where they said, what was the story? But was it? Trump used one of Epstein's planes to go somewhere and and they're all free to like, see there's the proof this was. This was not that long ago. It was during the election. And what it actually was and maybe I'm getting a little of it wrong, it was Trump or somebody in his orbit and it was a plane because Epstein had multiple planes that were seized and sold and is owned by a company that then leases planes, and they used it and they leased it as part of their travel needs during the election. Oh like they borrowed it from Epstein, who's not even alive at that point. It's it's just stupid. So if you see that story today, understand what you're getting. This is not what the founding fathers would have envisioned. And we know this because over the weekend, SNL decided to do a skit that is one hundred percent a manifestation of the meme you've seen online if you've spent a moment on social media where it's it's like the little cartooning almost like a political cartoon. Bounty father's sitting around and then the word bubbles, and then some guy's like, and gut, let's let's give them all guns. And then another family father's like, you know, this country's gonna be lit right, you've seen that. So SNL decided, hey, what if we do that in a skit? And I got to tell you it worked pretty good. Walton Goggins was on or Walter I. I can't remember which one it is. He's nactually recognized of Righteous Gemstones. He likes cocaine a lot. His character does a bunch of other of fat Man the Mel Gibson Santa movie, which you should watch if you haven't seen it, he's the baddie and in this case he's one of the founding fathers named Matt, and they're sitting around. They've just completed the first Amendment and now they're on to the second Amendment and what should it be? And that's where we pick up. Now, what shall we discuss next?
Speaker 8: What is the second most important principle of our nation?
Speaker 2: Gunh excuse me, Gune. I don't hate that.
Speaker 1: I do. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: What is your name that, Matt? What don't you worry about it?
Speaker 8: Well, Matt, what will postersis say of us? If the second right we enshrine in this document to simply guns, that.
Speaker 2: We don't play.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's actually kind of sick. Yes, no, no, no, the idea is ludicrous.
Speaker 7: Wait now, hold on, I mean we did just make a law that said anyone can say whatever crazy stuff they want, right, maybe this gun thing would kind of balance.
Speaker 8: That out, Lingo, Okay, yes, But by the same token, wouldn't having a gun emboldened people to say crazy stuff as well?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Wha yeah yeah? What make that makes sense?
Speaker 8: Gentlemen, we cannot just have an amendment that says guns, but what about guns?
Speaker 6: Having them?
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 2: Smart? Like? Who is this guy? Why is it he running this? Matt?
Speaker 10: I am open to discussing guns for a later.
Speaker 8: Amendment, but I must insist we move on to a more pressing concern.
Speaker 2: You're streaming, sir, Where are you from?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: America.
Speaker 1: Yes, but where in America?
Speaker 2: Which state?
Speaker 6: Are you noted?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 1: And it from a meme going to that with SNL's finger on it. It came out pretty good, man.
Speaker 2: I am I'm shocked that they actually produce that, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and didn't take a bunch of shots like Matt's. First. You think they're going to turn Mat into some like where they're trying to mock hillbilly kind of thing. But no, he's kind of the cool kid in the room there. He's just like guns.
Speaker 2: What about him having Yeah, say what you will about Matt. He brings up some valid points, bring.
Speaker 1: Up some valid points. What is that going to tell the rest of the world not to mess with us or what? However, he said it the good point man. So yeah, and it's visually it's good because he's got, like I just crazy, like cool shades on of the period, like the Franklin Markland things from National Treasure and he's kind of leaned over. He's very chill and uh yeah, just John Adams, I'm assuming is that who's losing his mind? He was also always a stick in the mud. Yeah, very good skitch. So we'll tweak that out for you. All right, eight sixteen here on the case O Day radio program, speaking of tweets and guns, Ross, did you see what Yildagrass Tyson tweeted right around all the pope stuff was going on. Did you know?
Speaker 2: I can imagine?
Speaker 1: Oh no, because one doesn't anything to do with the pope. This is what he tweets. He says, been thinking a lot lately about the morals of Jesus of Nazareth. Oh great, well, you don't like a tweet out?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like these like atheists when you're and that listen. I used to be an atheist. And the one of the most like annoying thing in the things in the planet is when somebody who doesn't believe in the thing they're telling you about tells you what the person that they don't know about would do.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he doesn't know what he would do. So he's going to ask He's going to ask a question saying he's wondering. So he's asking Christians to tell him what he thinks Jesus would think about this. Isn't that helpful?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you? Don't you if somebody asked you about something biblical and you are a person of faith and they are trying to.
Speaker 2: Figure it out. Yeah, but he's just trying. He's like poking you with a stick.
Speaker 1: Well, how about you with whole judgment. Wouldn't that be the Christian thing to do, wouldn't it? Let me? Can I ask you his question? And maybe you can?
Speaker 2: I in Oh, I thought sure he did.
Speaker 1: Sure, go ahead? No, no, no, no. Been thinking a lot about the morals of Jesus of Nazareth, wondering what would his rifle of choice be if he moved to America at Ar fifteen or an Ak forty seven. Now you're reading the Bible? Have you got to that part yet? Do we know?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: I am in judges at the moment, and that he is going to crap in the promised land. Oh no, it's not going No, it's not going well.
Speaker 1: But it's the land that was promised. What's going on? Man? And I don't know what the hell is Tyson good? Now, first of all, if Jesus is now an American for this, because the pope being American is but I'm assuming prompted this, which I don't even understand. What's going on here? He not going coalitionhna cough, right, you're not going there. He's not gonna have the Rusky gun, the Afghani gun. He's going America. He's going AR fifteen.
Speaker 2: Man, I think you just have like revelation Jesus. And once again, haven't gotten there. But I've read, you know, I've heard things, and yeah, he lots a gun, open the earth and have him swallow up your enemies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't need Is that an attachment for the AR? An enemy swallower? And I know you can get a chainsaw bayonet? Do they make enemy swallowers? Now? I want to get the AR attachment where he uh an entire city uh is cast into fire and anyone who looks at it has turned to salt. But I haven't been I haven't figured out where you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're going to get a lot of attachment.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, well Lot's wife really yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he's doing this.
Speaker 1: Once after that, he's like, you know what, she never listened, he said, bright, I told you never listens anyway. I'm sorry, what what are you saying about the AAR attachment?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: I no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, well, if there's one thing Jesus says never really needed or God never really it was God?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, no no. So he's doing the typical thing that I was saying. He's being like slarmy and nasty and he's trying to like, you know, yeah, that's what he's doing. But it's so annoying when you have somebody who is like a devout atheist and says nothing exists, and then they try to like use your faith against you and they don't know what they're talking about, like they just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So again he started with the first sentence and I'm like, maybe there's and then I see there's not. And then he posted a picture of not my preferred AI set up, but and then an old school AK so but to answer your question, doesn't need them. But I think he choose the one. It's more American if you're doing it from a position that he's, you know, a patriotic American, which is I think the premise of your question. I don't know. I don't know if he if he knew that. Although I was gonna say you're speaking of conspiracy theory, I was going to say, you know, Jesus never really walked in the US. But have you seen have you ever watched some of the things where they say that he then came to the New World. Have you ever ever seen any.
Speaker 2: I have seen some of this, and they are there are conspiracies or theories. And then once again like our moon landing Alcatraz one from Last Hour, these ones are like way out there and they actually say that the Biblical They overlay a map of the Western United States with what they say is in the Bible, and they say it matches up. So what they're trying to say is like all of the battles in Canaan or whatever of the Bible are actually actually took place in southwest United States, which is uh, it's out there.
Speaker 1: It's wild stuff.
Speaker 2: And once again it's the same caption above all these videos, like you're not ready for this conspiracy, you're not ready for the truth. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I watched an hour long thing over our vacation of how there's a praying mantis human subspecies that lives inside the earth.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they try to say, like you know, they overlap like the Western United States with like the Jordan, and they're like, that's not the Jordan and you know in like you know in the Middle East, that's the United States.
Speaker 1: Jordan, Utah, right, you've heard of it, right, yeah, yeah, I've lived close to it. Yeah yeah, that's a real place, so look it up. So yeah, that's you want to go down a real rabbit hole with that stuff. But now that's just grass Tyson being uh smarmy is a very good word there. By the way, speaking of the Middle East, Disney is announced they're opening another Disney and Abu Dhabi. I have a question, do you do the Aladdin ride there or not? Or would people find that a little little insulting right there? And I don't know, I don't know if Disney has the moral high ground opening theme parks where they can still murder you for apostasy. How do you basically renouncing religion and until like five minutes ago you could you could stone your wife still because she's acting like a hussy. So I don't know if that's the best part for a theme park. Maybe they'll have some customized rights. I don't know, could be interesting, but yeah, so, by the way, they're not alone. Also in currently this dude, when this thing collapses in the Middle East, it's going to be wild. Warner Brothers World, Sea World and Ferrari World are three other theme parks currently being designed. But you know, the Disney thing, wasn't expecting that. But also look at look at where you're doing business, and then you know, feel free to preach me from your moral high ground there on your app ahead of a movie. Okay, all right, eight twenty three will be right back, hang on, all right, I'm sending this to Ross. He did not know about these, so I was reading a little. So it looks like we're China. At least there's some headway being made where they're not done, probably not by a long shot.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 1: They are in a position where some of these tariffs are going to have one hundred percentage points knocked off of them, which you know is pretty good news for some some some needs that are out there where there really isn't see. One of the things that this is exposed is a lot of this stuff, especially like aftermarket automobile parts. I haven't seen a lot of videos on these. They just they're just not made anywhere butt in China. And so all of a sudden, if you like, I saw a video where he's a mechanic at some dealership and they've had a car where the button array on the door that controls the four windows was malfunctioning. They needed a new one, just that part, right, The windows were fine, it was just just that part, that little panel with the buttons on it, maybe the size of a smartphone. And uh and NAPA was quoting like twelve hundred dollars for it, and it was like eight hundred dollars or one of their other suppliers. You showed the part screen that they that they used to search out for the OEM stuff, and it's it's like, what do you think is going on with that? I'm probably gonna have to order it, which is kind of a little crazy to me, but yeah, so that's good. And then I was telling Ross, I'm like, you know, but they also have to do this negotiation because I really wanted to go there, but you can't unless you so I don't know if you know this. You can go to China, and you can go to and you have to you have to get a visa for which part of China, but you're limited where you can travel. And I don't just mean like if you're if you're gonna be up in the northeast with Beijing versus you know down south was Shangh Right, No, I'm talking about there are large swaths of China that you just can't go to unescorted or not on a specialty visa, which I did not know until I went there went, but I wanted to go because I had heard about these things. You know, in China they have knockoff cities, right, They have like recreations of cities from around the world. And these are not little cities. And the one I wanted to go to and I couldn't go to because it didn't fit with why we were there. But they have and I hate that they call it this. They have a Jackson Hole recreation in China, just randomly built one just over the years, and it's it's not a theme park per se. It's got I think it has ten thousand residents, which is more than Jackson has, and they just recreated it kind of mostly and it's it's it's not that far. They also have like an English town. They have a parish, except they always smuts it up with stuff. So like if you go to the English town, it's a combination of like James Bond, Winston Churchill with some Harry Potter castle stuff built. They just kind of add on whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, it sounds like they completely nail the culture, right.
Speaker 1: What's that Winston Churchill, Harry Potter and James Bond.
Speaker 2: That's what I imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you gotta have some Monty Python stuff in there too, But yeah, that's pretty good. No, denis the whole whole town, no dentist. Did you know that? Yeah? Crazy? Yeah, but it's it's like it's it's kind of like, uh, what was Shakespeare's City upon the Thames with Avon? No is Avon upon whatever? Right, because they have weird naming over there. It kind of has that vibe. So but then it's got some Harry Potter stuff, so you're doing the Shakespeare thing. And by the way, I don't know if you saw JK rallying have to having to explain to activists that Shakespeare was not trans Did you see that fight over the weekend? You didn't see that on Twitter? Because that's the thing. Unfortunately, I saw some of the dumbest takes on Twitter. I'll tell you the crazy. The dumbest thing I saw was an article from screen Rant and I don't have it in front of me. But the headline with some along the lines of watching the watching the New Disney Store of referring to and Or now makes me understand that Hans Solo may have been a main may have been an important character. Is that I'm sorry, Is there an element to the Star Wars fandom that doesn't see Hans Solo as an important character? Is that a thing apparently was a thing? I'm like, he's the O g Man.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing. I don't know why they would say that. Maybe because like in you know, in and Or, there isn't a lot of Jedi stuff like lightsabers, And there's been one instance of somebody actually mentioned the Force in this past season, like a few episodes ago, and it was really cool because we've been so far away from it that when it was reintroduced in this way, they were sort of like a magic to it like there was back in the day. So maybe they're thinking, because now we see that there are people in the Rebellion that aren't Jedi, that for some reason they now put value in Han Solo, which is really dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no, no, don't get me wrong. Were Solo's motivations transitionary in the original movies. Absolutely right, the guy's a smugglers that he's the he played he was the criminal with the heart of gold kind of thing, right.
Speaker 2: But an amazing story arc.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well, to be fair, you know, the once he figured out that he was having to compete against her brother, you know, to get with her. So no, that probably was helpful.
Speaker 2: He was a self centered scoundrel, right, that was for himself, and he ended up you know, becoming something.
Speaker 1: Bearing about something more. It's a great story arc and there's a ton of movies that do it, and it was it is one of the best examples of it. And yet they're like, oh, he wasn't really important to the story. What are you talking about? Think of all the things that wouldn't have happened, and start's right, we're talking about Star Wars. I don't care if it's Monday. We think of all the things that wouldn't have happened in any of the Star Wars if Han Solo hadn't been there to do them. I know that later they knew heed his character and they let some woman walk on to the you know, to his ship and basically tell him how to run anything everything and how to fix everything even though she'd never been on it whatever. But I'm talking original og star Wars, No Han Solo, a lot of stuff not getting done kind of an important element. So yeah, I was, I was unfamiliar with that little slice of the fandom there. So well, we'll have to see, all right, a couple things real quick. You go, You're gonna have to I I think that this is gonna be the dude you want to go for. So because there always has to be one one of these criminal alien gang members that they're defending. I found your next guy, because clearly the guy, you know, the the guy from El Salvador wants the literal audio of his wife's phone call came out, and yeah, it lost some of its luster. This guy though new Mester, well he's not new, but new story here ms thir team gang member. Uh, they're they're they're gonna lock him up for fifty five years just because he apparently killed four guys in New York. And then the guy in Virginia, his name is Anti Cristo. Anti Cristo. It literally is the Anti I feel like this is. And he's got all the face tattoos. You're gonna love him, so we probably need to go fund me for this guy. You want to get that going. Uh. By the way, Ross, do you know how he murdered them? This is this is this is pure MS thirteen. Machete He killed four dudes in a park in New York and then take the same machete he went to Virginian's and killed the guy. So I'd be very curious to see this because this is gonna be the big It should be the big story, right, five people dead, machete dude from El Salvador MS thirteen all in, but the anti Christ thing is a really really nice touch there, all right, A forty three let's see here, Oh there it goes? Okay, jump Mar from the Weather Channel. What's going on, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of rain is going to be falling, not only today, but as we head into Tuesday and Wednesday as well. We'll finally drive it a little bit later in the week, but that's not gonna be the case on this Monday. We got a flood wash through tomorrow morning with an injurer to a rain of possibility, some spots maybe as much as two to four inches falling as showers and storms continue. We should hit seventy three and some more heavy rain will fall overnight with the low in the mid sixties. We'll keep showers and thunderstorms in the forecast both for Tuesday and Wednesday, with highs in the midwupper seventies. Rain begins to taper off as we have through Thursday, with a mix of clouds and sun and a high warming up to eighty six degrees.
Speaker 1: Any thank you, sir, appreciate Are you with us tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Let's race back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. Oh okay, all right, well, thank you very much. Day, Yes, and we'll come back and shout with Jeff Bellinger coming up next. Jeff, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, good morning, case and welcome back this report sponsored by Total Wine and more.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 9: American and Chinese negotiators say their weekend talks in Geneva were productive. Both nations will roll back their tariffs for the next ninety days to ease some of the pressure while trade talks continue, and investors are optimistic a permanent agreement can be reached. So we have the futures all sharply higher. This morning. S and P futures are up one hundred and seventy two futures are up seven hundred eighty eight. In the Dow, futures are up one thousand and seventy two points. President Trump aims to bring down the cost of prescription drugs. He says he will sign an executive order today that pharmaceutical companies charge Americans no more than what they charge in countries with the lowest drug prices. So pharmaceutical companies are poised to miss out on today's rally on Wall Street. Apple is updated a lot of its products in the last year or two. That includes the iPhone sixteen and Series ten smartwatch, but it has been sometime since the company has introduced something really new. Bloomberg's Mark German says Apple has a lot of breakthroughs in the pipeline, but it won't start rolling them out until twenty twenty seven. A lot of people will actually be staying closer to home this summer. Triple A says we'll see in a couple of weeks that people are increasingly choosing road trips over flights. It's projected the number of people driving this Memorial Day weekend will be up from last year. Gasoline prices are down from a year ago airline tickets are up. In Casey, the Marvel film Thunderbolts was the number one movie for a second weekend in a row. Studio estimates say it took in another thirty three million dollars. Sinners from Warner Brothers held on to second place with ticket sales of twenty one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Casey, were that vampire flick for like a month straight? Is still top three? Yeah? I might have to actually see that thing. Have you seen it? Jack?
Speaker 9: I have not. I've seen the It's gotten good reviews though, so it might be something I'll check out when it comes to TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's probably me too. All right, thank you, sir, to appreciate it. We'll chat tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 9: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Oh this is I just saw the weirdest story here. Oh man, we've all you've all seen those stories right where there's somebody gets murdered. You just saw this with the father of the young man who was stabbed in the heart by the other young man allegedly. Yeah, and then of course there's all the racial stuff too. But you know, the ability to sit there and look at the person who took your family member, your friend, your loved one's life, and say that you forgive them like and you know, people of faith will approach it from that direction, even people have not of faith would approach it from just I can't hold onto this internalized stuff. So if I forgive them, then you know that helps me? Heal right, And I don't Unless you've been there, I don't know what you do. Ross you think you could forgive somebody. Let's say, and the story here is a road rage incident, so this place, this took place in Arizona. A family lost their loved one because some lunatic got road rage and murdered their loved ones. Let's say God forbid that happen to like one of your siblings or family member. Do you think you could forgive the person who did it?
Speaker 2: I think over time or I think yeah, I would try to forgive them in my heart. But that doesn't mean that they shouldn't suffer legal consequences for their actions.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's the render of ton Caesar kind of that's you know, that's the separation there. One thing is one thing and the other thing is this is the consequences of one's actions. How would you indicate that forgiveness. Should you be able to cook because you got to tell people so that you can quote get it off your chest? Right? Maybe not at the sentencing that might be too fresh. Maybe on social media you put it up for a celobic statement.
Speaker 2: Depends how big it is me like a press conference or something.
Speaker 1: You know. How about getting a company to create an AI likeness of your murdered loved one so that they in the courtroom at sentencing on an eight inch monitor that it previously showed the autopsy and what happened really gruesome photos. Is their ghost for giving them?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's super weird that happened.
Speaker 1: That just happened. The family of Christopher Pelke, was shot and killed in a twenty twenty one road rage incident in Arizona, played an AI video portraying Christopher's like this during the killer's court sentencing. I don't know about how I feel about this man. To Gabriel, this is what it said. I just saw this. I have time to rip the audio to Gabriel or Casitis, the man who shot me. It is a shame we encountered each other that day. In those circumstances, another life we probably could have been friends. Oh no, this is so I don't know. I don't know if you want to be guys, sounds like a lunatic. I believe in forgiveness and and any God who forgives, I always have and I will I always will. I don't know. Man, Like, if I'm not the family, they can make their own decisions. But having a recreation of the dead person doing the forgiving there, and hey, it's not even just morbid. I don't care what the what the killer thinks. I don't care at all, But like, that's just so so creepy from a family standpoint. That's why, Like, have you seen where they can recreate If you have audio recordings of a dead loved one, you can create using the voice a chatbot. That's a thing that exists. Now that's some that's some weird sci fi stuff. So you know, if your cousin died or whatever, you're like, Man, I love I love talking to Ricky, right, use the freedom checks guy anyway, forgot about that, Ricky? Uh? And you like talking to him and you got some voicemails or you have some videos that he uploaded to social media. You don't need that much, and you can create a chat bot.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's super weird, but I can see how that could maybe give like older people who've been with their spouse for fifty sixty years some comfort. You see the video of the older guy. There's this viral video that want to run around. It went around well back when you're talking about and it's like they give the grandfather a pillow with this simply the hit the way his wife's face on the pillow and he breaks on his tears absit alone, having like somebody you could actually talk to again.
Speaker 1: By the way, Ross isn't real, so he's an AI chatbot.
Speaker 2: No, it's been this way forever. Yeah, ye, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We retired him to an island like six months after the show.
Speaker 2: It's so nice though. He's really enjoying it.
Speaker 1: It's an upstate it is. Yeah, it's a farm island upstate.
Speaker 2: He's a big fan of farms.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you ever talking about him in the second person there, you.
Speaker 2: Go go back and listen. Man, this guy.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he is sponsored by Olive Garden if you couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: So they have an olive garden on the farm. He's so happy. Yeah, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a super nice farm man. Yeah, I don't know. This thing is creepy, dude,