Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: April second, twenty twenty five. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. This the o'celly effect. You listening to me wherever you are, whenever you are, and all that good stuff. Anyway, Wodnesday or Wednesday, and it's the middle of a week, no guest tonight. In fact, I don't even want to really read off the news to you, but I have been collecting it over the weekend and on April Fool's Day and all that good stuff. So here we are. There it was, and this is the week that's been passed packed into the past couple of days. Before I go any further, couple of things. One, I am still taking info at ocelly dot com. I am taking submissions for articles that will begin their run on April seventh. In we're gonna have a new front page feature and I'm gonna call it the Weekly Reader. So not sure if we're gonna call it the Ocelli Effect weekly Reader or weekly Reader, Ocelli effect or something like that. An homage to that little mini magazine that we would get in grade school that apparently stop printing some time ago. And uh, maybe I'll get into that story. I don't know. I'm thinking about publishing it as part of the explanation before I get into the first couple of articles. And what you'll get is one or two articles a week from the FrontPage at ocelly dot com. That simple. They might be multimedia, they might not. It depends on what the authors submit. And I am looking for rarefied ideas. So you're somebody who's got an editorial you want to write, you want to tell me a story, you want to take the time to break something down. Don't give me a news story of the day. Give me something that we can chew on a while and send it to info at oceelly dot com and put in the subject on the email submission, and that way I'll know what it is and I'll know how to handle it. And I'm the only one who handles info at ocelly dot com. Okay, So the past couple of days, you know what I went looking for. Is one of these nights, I was perusing the news speeds and I caught a replay on a stream of a news show where Kevin O'Leary, the guy from Shark Tank, was on there, and he started talking about Trump's tariffs and how he's facing him, and what he thinks of the strategy, et cetera. Because he's, you know, on Shark Tank, so therefore a financial genius. Of course, he's the guy who always wants to license things, never quite buy the company, but always buy a big share of what the company's gonna do. That guy, the bald guy, they call him mister Wonderful, I think that's his nickname. Anyway, that guy was on CNN and he went through a whole thing that made it sound to me like he was listening to one of my news shows discussing the signal and the Noise. Now, of course I did it in a funny way to refer to the signal chat and also to talk about the methodology behind the concept of the signal and the noise and separating the two things. O'Leary sounded like he was quoting me on CNN. So I decided to go find the clip, right and guess what, couldn't find it. It wasn't on the CNN YouTube channel. I didn't find it on CNN dot com. Now, granted I didn't search for it real hard, but I know the host that was interviewing him. I know it was him, and I know the date, and I have it in my notes, and yet I don't see it being replayed outside of them replaying it for air on the cable network. So I don't know. Maybe that video will pop up, or maybe it already hasn't. I missed it, So I'm gonna try and find it and see if we can compare it to what I was saying on the show recently, because I always find it funny when people wind up repeating things after I've done it, but their consultants are correspondence, or there's somebody who's popular on one of the cable news channels or all of them, you know, depending right, and they seem to have the same ideas that came out of my mouth some days earlier, just saying anyway, a couple of things did happen over the past few days and over the past week really, but since the last time I decided to do a new show. How about that It is Liberation Day. Hey, hey, it's Liberation Day. And what the paper's going to say, Well, got to tell you there's a lot of things going on. The restaurant might be a thing of the past. Yes, I said, breast urn and eggflation is a new word apparently, record philibuster from Booker, you know in the Senate, and also Iceman, Jim Morrison and Batman died from pneumonia on April Fool's Day. You're wondering, has O'Kelly lost his mind? Well, on the big day of tariffs? What do we got? Polls and voters seemed to be okay with all this. By the way, that special election in two different districts in Florida went pretty well. Another special election went pretty well. I guess Elon failed to achieve a grand objective pumping millions of dollars into some judges race where he said the future of America was to be decided there, and then as soon as the next day goes by, it's out of the news cycle. He's not screaming about it one way or the other. I don't know what any of that means. But what the papers say on April first, that was a headline out of the Independent. And what did they want to talk about? Well, Gofrey, Virginia Goufrey, Okay, she got into a bad car accident. She was saying a couple of days ago that she thought she might die pretty soon. But val Kilmer did die and apparently had a ten year bout of throat cancer, finally died of pneumonia on guess what, April Fool's Day. The judge dismissed the Eric Adams case right, denying a DOJ an opportunity to revive it later. That happened according to Politico and everywhere else on the interwebs, And of course that was dismissed without or with prejudice, excuse me. And that's sort of not a happy circumstance for the DOJ. But don't worry. They've got to work around lawyers always do a top nominee to be general and somebody who's going to be part of the joint Jeeves's staff, I guess it looked like anyway, apparently is denying that he was wearing a Maga hat in some circumstance recently. And I don't know why. That is a freaking headline. Also, the end of Hooters happening? Okay, can the restaurants survive? Well, let's go take a look at it. It's a story in the enemy journal called The Atlantic, and maybe I'll go get that and read a little bit from it. But before we even go there, how about this, Let's tune to Fox News, the official state media channel at this point, and see what they had to say about Trump, the election cycles, how the polls are going, and all that is America loving this likeness? What dot I'm loving it? According to McDonald's and there was a guy who made a song called McDonald Trump. I don't have that queued up, but I do have this queued up. So let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Sunday night in America. There's good news, bad news. Which do you want?
Speaker 4: First?
Speaker 3: A new Fox poll has good news for Donald Trump. His approval rating is forty nine percent, which is an all time high. The same poll, however, shows angst among Americans about the economy. Seventy one percent of those surveyed predict a recession this year. On tariff's in particular, President Trump will impose a twenty five percent tariff on imported vehicles. Here's the president on the benefits.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna let Trump speak here, but obviously we're a day behind because tariff Day has already arrived. And this was from Sunday on Fox News. So let's see what he was saying about it on Let's see on Sunday, although it looks like they might be referring to a statement made this past Wednesday, as in last Wednesday. Are you confused yet? Anyway, twenty five percent auto tariffs was what was being proposed and floated around. And here's what Fox allowed Trump to say on their air about it.
Speaker 5: This is gonna lead to the construction of a lot of a lot of plants and a lot of this case, auto plants, and you're gonna see numbers like you haven't seen both in terms of employment.
Speaker 2: Takes a little while.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have great construction numbers initially, and then you're gonna have ultimately you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna have a lot of people making a.
Speaker 7: Lot of cars.
Speaker 2: The President is preaching, Okay, so they're gonna get into backing the president's story some more. That's what he had to say. Of course, he gave a speech to union workers today. Uh and today was what Liberation Day, the day that he's going to impose all these tariffs, and he did about ten percent on the entirety of the world. And then in some places it's a lot worse, like in Vietnam, where apparently if we take a good look at it. What do we got? Let's see, let's compare real fast before I get into some of the other stories I want to get into, because I got many an area to get to today. But yeah, Vietnam is apparently, let's see here, Vietnam is apparently going to experience forty five percent tariffs and they might be asking, is this a new American war of aggression forty five percent tariffs on Vietnam because they've been a much cheaper go to place than China as of late for manufacturing cheap goods, so they're getting hit Anyway, looks like we got Fox News with a couple of interesting clips of his speech today, the Liberation Day speech, So why don't we just go to those and maybe I'll end up having to put up with the announcer.
Speaker 5: We're going to build our future with American hands, with American heart, American steel, and we're going to build it with American pride like we used to. We're approaching our one hundredth day as president and have been given credit by a lot of people. Actually, even some of the fake news, can you believe it? Which in this case hopefully isn't fake For having done more in that time than any other administration in the history of our country.
Speaker 2: In the first one hundred days, I think we've had an amazing in terms.
Speaker 5: Of what we've done, what we've gotten accomplished.
Speaker 2: There you go these swoosh noise from Fox News, so you know it's serious, and that's one way to look at it. Jacked up prices, increased prices on cars, new used parts, everything is another way to look at it, because that's what it's going to do in the market unless manufacturers decide to eat these things. And I don't know, my experience has never been to see an entire industry eat right risen costs. I mean, take a look at the gasoline industry, pivotal, what do they do the second there's a panic, before any condition sets in, even at the pumps. I illustrated this many times on the show. They immediately hit us with stuff. But let's give Trump a little more raw.
Speaker 5: Ross base because we are being very kind. We're kind people, very kind. They're not so kind when you got ripped off with your salaries. My autoworker friends and my cheepster friends, and all of the unions that typically voted Democrat they're not voting Democrat anymore because the worker, whether union or non worker, they're for the Republicans.
Speaker 2: Now that's what happened there. You go, So another Fox News excerpt to show you that great leader is in great control and that's the way that is. But is he in control of his CIA? I mean, is he in better control of the CIA than Kennedy was? Or are they in control of him? You can ask these questions openly, can't you? Anyway? Maybe you can, maybe you can't. Again, Corey Booker, with his marathon speech ranks among the Senate's longest. I'm not sure if he's set a complete record there for the longest, but they said he did twenty five hours. And to tell you the truth, even though I sit and torture myself with a lot of stuff, I can't handle hanging with Corey Booker talking for twenty five hours. It ain't going to work. We could talk about the Trump family cashing in on Crypto and how well that's worked, But then it can if you listen to my show, you already know this, don't you. Journalists consider a briefing room sit in as Trump clashes with the White House, a press corps over what the correspondence dinners seating and nonsense, and like I said, they're almost completely ignoring Virginia Goufrey and her story the bad car accident, but they didn't totally ignore Oliver Stone and him speaking to Congress along with Jefferson Morley and Jim D. Eugenio yesterday. I want to play you my favorite highlight, but I can't get to that first, because first I got to let to Eugenios speak to a Democratic representative that had a chip on her shoulder and a democratic agenda to throw in there, because there was plenty of grandstanding and nonsense and let me make my points. And oh, by the way, my staffers are carrying giant posters of gotchas, so get ready, here I come. And that was the Republican but the Democratic lady wanted to have an attitude problem and be pissed off because in the declassification that went on regarding the JFK stuff, some people's solid security numbers got exposed, and that does suck. But of course it was done fast and sloppy because Trump allowed this stuff to be held onto in twenty seventeen and it didn't go through the normal process, because hardly anybody believed that he or anybody else would have the balls to even release the limited amount of information that they did. And still we're going through it, by the way, and there were new releases over the course of the week. But sadly, I got to turn to Jim de Eugenio to let him lead this off and in exchange with that Democratic congress person before I get to my favorite highlight of yesterday's hearings.
Speaker 8: All right, that bullet was turned over to the FBI at nine to twenty that night. Okay, nine, Well, here's the problem. Frasier, who was the FBI ballistics expert, had the bullet at seven thirty five. How on earth can you have a bullet that hasn't been delivered into the into the White House, because that's where the exchange took place.
Speaker 2: See Eugenio is pointing out very valid problems with the chains of custody and the evidence regarding the Kennedy assassination, and CE three ninety nine of course had to come up, and Oliver Stone tried to go to the old standard and EUGENI kind of had to scrape up and save him there because Ali did not seem as sharp as he used to be. Got to say that about him because I'm open and honest about those sorts of criticisms. I'd still love to hear from you, mister Stone at the Lancer Conference, as I offered on Twitter, when you said you didn't understand what was happening regarding a couple things, and I told you stop, buy the Lancer Conference, and I'll be more than happy to buy you a drink of choice or share one of mine with you and go over the thing you don't understand about what's happening with our government currently. But they were nice to him about his military service. I got to give him that. But let's hear a little more from Jim d and this lady from Gee. I'm not sure she's the one who was talking about governor hot wheels, or maybe it's a different one. Let's find out.
Speaker 8: So that's one of the big problems. And I could go on for two hours on what's wrong. Would CE three ninety nine as a piece of evidence. I don't think any just attorney in the United States would even try and submit C. Three nine nine because it would blow up in your face. I'm concerning the medical heat that he mentioned.
Speaker 2: Now Deugenio is going to get into medical witnesses and the contradiction between Parkland Hospital and Bethesda. And of course, you know, a bunch of people saw a big blowout in the back of the head, yet that was not reported, that was redacted, that was withheld. Nobody wanted to look at that, et cetera, et cetera. But it seems strange to me that they were litigating minutia here in some cases and in other cases, Jefferson Morley had to repeatedly tell them even though I'm a liberal Democrat, that's what he calls himself. I don't know how he calls himself a liberal Democrat. But in between having to tell them, listen, I don't want to get involved in your partisan discussions here today, but I am a liberal Democrat, he says, even though he, just like everybody else, has to kiss the ass of Donald Trump repeatedly during these hearings because thank you to thank you, President Trump. I'm glad you did something. Thank you, President Trump. I'm glad you finally allowed the release of things after twenty five plus years because you stopped it the last time, which, by the way, somebody did take the time to describe again, almost seeming like they were listening to me on Clyde Lewis in their explanation about how basically, you know, Trump and Biden did the same thing, except Biden kind of did worse with the delaying of the release of stuff from the ARRB. I give credit where credits due, but why it is we have to constantly praise, praise, praise, praise, kiss his ass and praise. Let's get on with the real business, especially when you're cutting it down to five minutes, and all I really wish, especially these Democrats during this hearing, you know, between the Republicans taking time to kiss Trump's ass and the Democrats taking time to try and score points against Doge and Elon Musk and whatever the hell else they had on their stupid agenda. Hey, why don't you bring that to a different committee outside of this one. You know you got an hour, use your hour wisely? What am I saying? I'm asking people in the Congress to use time wisely? I'm sorry. Let's go back to Jim de Eugenio.
Speaker 8: In the House elect Committee Volumes volume seven, page thirty seven, you will see a quote saying that the witnesses at Bethesda did not see this blown out back of the skull which your witnesses at Parkland Hospital saw, which is strongly indicative of a shot from the front. All right, well, this is what happened when the LARB declassified all the medical files from the House Select Committee on Assassinations. That turned out to be a lie because as many people at Bethesda saw this blown out back of the skull as saw it at Parkland, there's I think twenty one and twenty one, so you have a grand total of people, can.
Speaker 2: Forty two people?
Speaker 8: I'll be wrong, you know, I mean, that's just defies imagination.
Speaker 1: Four hundred and thirty five people are oft and wrong with that.
Speaker 2: That's God, that's Congress, right, mister Burchett makes the Joe Okay, four hundred and thirty two people, get me wrong, that's Congress. Yeah, yeah, the Republican. At least he's being loose about it and not wasting a ton of our time. But for time wasters, let's turn to the next two interactions with the committee.
Speaker 9: Thank you, mister Burchette. Miss Lee, you're now recognized for five minutes.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Madam Chair and our ranking member Garcia for convening today's hearing, and thank you so much for the witnesses for being here. I don't want this task force to get drawn too far down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole when we convene these hearings, because the reality of the CIA's pass action is troubling on its own. This dump of documents alone showed evidence of illegal surveillance break ins, overstepping of authority.
Speaker 2: Okay, miss Lee is correct so far. By the way, she's a Misslee, ms period Lee. I don't know where she represents. I thought she was the one that did Governor hot Wheels there, but no, she spoke later the Governor hot Wheels lady. But this one's got the attitude problem. I'm not going to go into conspiracy theory here, you and your conspiracy theories, but let me get to my democratic agenda with an attitude, because this is productive.
Speaker 10: We've even got specific instructions on how to wiretap, including how to use certain chemicals to create markings on phones to tip off SPIZE. But we already knew this was happening, and we knew that the CIA committed human rights abuses and illegally sarveiled people, which is why the work to classifying these documents is so important. We've got to have transparency right so that we can learn to do better, so that we can hold agencies accountable.
Speaker 2: And so our agencies can learn not to get caughts often and yeah, okay, that's right, representatively, could please continue.
Speaker 10: But being reckless with this sensitive information is also not the way to do it. Declassifying documents around the assassinations of President Kennedy and Martin Luther King Junior is a serious matter, and we owe it to the American people to get it right. Unfortunately, the rollout of documents we've seen so far has been sloppy and rushed. The release didn't really give us a smoking gun, but it did produce a plenty of collateral damage. Trump's actions have jeopardized the safety and security of hundreds of formal, congressional and federal employees by releasing their social security numbers in personal information to the public and for what to score political points by rushing the release. Many of the people whose personal information has been exposed are rightfully afraid about their identities being stolen and about threats to their personal safety, and people identified in the documents are already being forced to get new social Security numbers at a time.
Speaker 2: We go on and on and on, And that's because they had a guy there who was an expert on like, you know, being responsible and declassifying things and protecting people, and I get it. But the reason why it was done sloppily is because people don't know what they're doing, and they were ordering people to stop work or not to do work, and not pushing forward with things and doing them in the right way in the first place. Again, this stuff could have all been prepared, ready settled, and almost all of it released. Let's see now eight years ago for Christ's sake, I mean twenty seventeen, a November of twenty seventeen. This stuff was supposed to drop. We waited twenty five years for a bunch of this stuff, and they couldn't redact this that the third thing in order to protect somebody's Social Security number of people's names Da da da da dah, because they rushed it and it was sloppy. Look, if you're gonna point a blame at the Trump administration, fine, but get your your facts straight. This isn't because of the recent actors. They just decided to dump these things out there. No, it was because of the idiocy that went on before. And oh, by the way, four years of that idiocy was under your sleepwalking guy so ineptitude or the guy who's too senile to know where he put his shoes. Does it matter when you're gonna do stuff sloppily? And oh, the Congress has no accountability here regarding any of this. They know nothing of what they speak, and yet they speak loud and they're allowed to quote represent and quote us supposedly. Does any of this represent you? Are you all that concerned? Do you just say, hey, what the hell? Just get these people in new Social Security number and shut up? I do. I don't think it endangered anybody. I mean, maybe some ninety year old guys are a little worried because now they're known on the Internet and they never were before because they couldn't figure out the Facebook prior.
Speaker 10: When President Trump is literally dismantling the agency that administers them. Mister Davison, president Trump ordered the classification and release of tens of thousands of pages within twenty four hours. Do you think that that was problematic? And if so, why?
Speaker 2: Thank you for the question. It was.
Speaker 11: Going back to January, of course, was the executive order requiring the disclosure of all the records in the collection.
Speaker 2: Okay, Davison, here is that document expert I was just talking about, going back to January. Is the disclosure of the Yeah, that's the executive order. But again, there's a whole bunch of crap that happened here that A the Trump administration is not responsible for. And B, this is actually Trump trying to kick people in the ass and say get going and get this done already. I'm tired of hearing about it. That's the truth of it. And in this way, I'm not a Trump pumper in any way, shape or form, But dude, point the blame in the right direction, and I get this guy's whole existence is based on protecting people when documents are being released and all that. And no, I don't want everybody's documents out there. I'm pissed off about the dose situation in Musk. But again, this is not the hearing to do this with. This is the task force, okay, for declassification of federal secrets, the JFK files in particular, And you know what, if their efforts are to be taken seriously, they might want to at least focus on the damn task at hand.
Speaker 11: My understanding is that the process was playing out that the Archives was conducting the review it needed to determine what few bits of these records needed to be reducted to protect, among other things, the privacy of individuals whose information was contained there, and then that process was short circuited, and despite awareness at the nationalsk Care accounts on the Archives that the disclosure of these records would cause tangible privacy harm, the rollout was conducted without redactions all the same, leading to the situation where you know, hundreds of Social Security numbers have been disclosed, creating a quite scary, an alarming situation for those whose numbers were implicated, who now have to rush to place freezes on their credit accounts to if they're issued new Social Security numbers, to update all of that information with all of this their various accounts and creditors and so forth. So that it is, it is a serious issue for the people affected, and it could have been avoided with just a little bit more due diligence of the sort that the Archives normally exercises.
Speaker 2: Yes, so is there. It could have been avoided with a quarter century more due diligence in adhering to the JFK Records Collection Act and actually getting the job done instead of screwing around and trying to delay and obfuscate and everything else. I don't want to hear any more from miss Lee. We did get to hear from mister Morley next regarding what the Mary Farrell Foundation, which he is the vice chair of, is going to do in response to this, because they are going to again publish and put in their database the new documents, right, so what are they going to do about it?
Speaker 12: Say that the release of the social security numbers and other personal information was unprofessional, reckless, careless. I'm the vice president of the Mary Farrell Foundation, which vice president.
Speaker 2: My mistake, I said vice chair. But he's the vice president of the Mary Farrell Foundation, Okay, Sorry.
Speaker 12: Sponsors the largest online archive of JFK, RFK and MLK records. And I was authorized by the President to release this statement about the social security numbers. While the MFF is an advocate of full transparency and the JFK Records Act make no exception for such information, we are electing to redact all the social security numbers in these records, even unlike even seemingly mundane document details which sometimes do add to the history of the case. Social security numbers add nothing of value and expose their holders to possible identity theft. Accordingly, when we put these particular documents online in the coming weeks, we will be adding our own redactions to them. We will not be redacting other information. Most other data is long certain.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much for adding that. Yeah, I just want to be clear. Then, open and transparent federal government is essential for public trust, and the classification is a good thing. There is a way to do this. It is important that we are not how about unfortunately the rollout of things.
Speaker 2: Enough batt of lie already because it's just it's ridiculous. Okay, please, she's trying to make a point here. It's political grand standing and scoring points and that's it again, taking the focus away. Morley needed to respond and say, look, you know what, Mary Fowl Foundation is going to be more responsible with this then the government has been. And you know what, just point the stick at the government here we go. Is this the bureaucrats or is this Trump's fat I say, it's the sloppiness, laziness and matter of fact attempt to completely claw back anything that could be transparency away from the American people as a constant, and that cannot be ascribed to Donald Trump. Anyway. Here's my favorite highlight where we learn once again that these people sitting in the chambers of power in America don't understand how their predecessors operated, the chambers of power in which they sit, the power with which they wield. They don't understand any of that because they're just there to raise funds mostly and score points so they can keep raising funds. And here is a shot I've taken plenty of the left now with their idiocy regarding this. Let's take a look at what the right has to offer as far as people being well well read on the subject informed even though they were chosen to sit on this committee. So my stupid, foolish, probably almost insane assumption is that these would be the best qualified people to sit on this committee. I actually can literally hear you laughing, even though I know you're listening to this on a podcast. But let's hear from my favorite highlight of the day.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Madam Chair, Thank you to our witnesses for being here today.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can stay on topic.
Speaker 13: For the rest of this hearing, we'd seem to be wrapping up pretty close here, mister Stone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're wrapping up pretty close. And first you wanted to make the point that nobody's staying on topic. And by the way, this is uh Lauren Bobert, right, just keep that in mind. You know, the one who likes to go to the theater with a gentleman, who likes to shoot things in her campaign videos famously and does lots of posing with guns, and was walking around the Capitol with a gun and all that good stuff because she had to prove her Second Amendment rights. I think she might be Dana Lauscha's cousin or something. I mean, they look alike. I'm making that up, guys. Anyway, let's go to Lauren Bobert and see how she expertly interrogates the situation and does something so productive.
Speaker 13: You wrote a book accusing LBJ of being involved in the killing of President Kennedy. Did these most recent releases confirm or negate your initial charge?
Speaker 2: Okay, she asked Oliver Stone. Mister Stone, Yeah, you wrote a book saying that LBJ was responsible for the murder. Do these documents back you up or do they negate that now she had a clever gotshu singer ear in mind, and it was probably to say, well, Sarah, I happen to know that nowhere in the documentation does it say anything about LBJ killing Kennedy. That was probably the attempt at the gotcha. But anybody who's well read on this subject, or even remotely well read, might know what the problem is immediately, just in the visual They turned to Oliver Stone, which, by the way, somebody at c SPAN was like drawing the camera in closer to Bobert as she was speaking, very very interesting choice of direction. But they turned to Stone, and Stone has a look on his face like did I just not hear her?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: He turns to Morley, He turns to Di Eugenio, the two guys he knows pretty well, Like, guys, you gotta help me out. I confused. Anyway, let's listen to how it plays out.
Speaker 1: Being involved in the assassination.
Speaker 14: Anyway.
Speaker 2: He leans over now and Morley is explaining the question to him, which I think Ali might have a problem hearing. Oliver Stone might have a problem hearing a little bit. And I saw that earlier in the hearings where somebody had to explain it to him. He also had a little problem keeping his place when he was reading. The guy's getting old man. You know, he used to be one of the most intellectually sharp guys in the world foresuore. But even when he did that, you know, real history of the United States, you know, super long documentary, maybe a decade ago. You could already hear even in his voiceovers, he was starting to slip a little. And I look, time catches up with all of us. But still, Oliver Stone's work is valuable. They were kind enough to instead of just treating him like a kooky conspiracy theorist this time, which they usually did the other couple of times he's actually testified to Congress or sat down with them and given them his time and spoken with them. Before they usually treated him like so conspiracy kook Oliver Stone, How is it making a movie? I mean, is it kind of like making a cartoon when you're making up history as you go? Anyway, JFK Records act happened partially driven by the outrage caused by his artistic piece of work. But anyway, he's turning to Morley right now in this hearing, and he'll turn to de Eugenio, and this happened a couple of times. Did I not hear right? Can you? Can you explain this to me clarify. He's turning away from his mic Morley is trying desperately to calmly fill Oliverstone in on what's happening here. Di Eugenio has got an interesting look on his face. You guys should see the video yourselves to get it. But anyway, let's continue on.
Speaker 1: With audio of President Kennedy.
Speaker 6: No, no, I didn't in the film that you look closely, there's no such statements.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, now he's got no microphone on there, but I can hear him say, no, I didn't, And if you look at the film closely, because he thinks she's talking about his film through the looking glass, if you look at the film carefully, that's not what I said. That that that's incorrect. But he forgot to press the button to put his microphone on, which happened a couple of times to some of the witnesses here and by the way, to some of the congress people during the course of these hearings.
Speaker 6: No, no, I didn't. If you look closely at the film, that there's no, it accuses the president Johnson. Okay, part being part of a complicit and a cover up of the case.
Speaker 2: Now she gets ready, I guess you did. She's about ready to jump on him and be like, yeah, you're lying. Now are you lying before Congress?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm only imagining where it could go, because here's where it actually went.
Speaker 6: But not in the assassination itself, which I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do you think that he was complicit with? Yes, sir, I'll get to you.
Speaker 14: The cover up.
Speaker 6: Well, how about for starters appointing Alan Dalles.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was complicit with the cover up. He's Oliver Stone's trying to say. She is now waving away, okay, Jefferson Morley, who's trying to jump in to put a stop to this, really to save her from looking stupid, And she's like, no, I'll get to you in a minute, and she's waving a pencil at him. I like, no, no, no, you don't speak out of turn. Here in fifth grade, we don't speak out of turn. You need to adhere to the teacher. I am the center of attention. This is many teachers in white schools used to say to me, this is a benevolent dictatorship. And that's what Bobert's trying to say here to Jeff Morley. But anyway, Jeff was trying to save her from going on and on about something stupid. And let's see if he does eventually.
Speaker 6: The head of the CIA, it was fired by Kennedy, to the commission itself, to the Warren Commission, and he goes to almost every meeting and he's pretty much in charge of the Warren Commission from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Alan, you know my point about it should have just been called the Dullest Commission. There you go. Anyway, continuing on, Stone is trying to respond to this weird accusation about his previous statements that he never made.
Speaker 6: And dulles that's part of the evidence that points to President Johnson's either in confidence or involvement.
Speaker 13: Mister Morley, I think you had something to add on that.
Speaker 12: I think you're confusing mister Oliver staring with mister Roger Stone.
Speaker 2: Yet Sorry it's rod. No, you didn't misstate it, Miss Bobert. You were ill informed and you completely ascribed the wrong thing to the wrong person. You didn't like make a slight slip in your statement. You were ill informed, and you tried to go with a script and you attempted to pull a gotcha. Let's see how well that goes for her, because I think she had a couple of them maybe in the chamber, and she didn't quite hit.
Speaker 12: The mark Stone who implicated LBJA and the assassinators of the President.
Speaker 1: It's not my friend that were there.
Speaker 13: I may have misinterpreted that, and I apologize for that.
Speaker 2: I misinterpreted. She's using all kinds of words. No, you didn't misinterpret You didn't, you know, misspeak slightly because you know you knew what you meant, but you got your phrase wrong. You were attempting to do a gotcha on Oliver Stone, and what you messed up is Oliver Stone and Rogerstone are two different people. And in fact, you really should have talked to Rogerstone directly because you probably could, being that you're a Republican, being that you are a Trump type person and all that, because guess what, roger Stone was part of Trump's apparatus, and I'm certain they're still buddies. I mean, you know, beyond even him getting him the pardon for the whole intimidation of a witness deal Bobert here try to gotcha and got caught. And I think she tries the second one here, but maybe you'll disagree with me. Listening, let's see, but there.
Speaker 13: Seems to be some eluding of, like you said, incompetence.
Speaker 1: Or some sort of involvement there on the back end.
Speaker 2: Okay, involvement on the back end, eluding of some incompetence you're trying to allude to. Yeah, there's a suggestion that Lbj's involved somehow. You have now realized you have no idea what the hell it is. But Stone just told you if you listen, that it's either complicity in the cover up or in competence because he wasn't ill informed about what was happening, and he was in touch with Jaegar Hoover constantly. And he's the guy. It is the President's Commission on the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, not the Warrant Commission. He's the guy who allegedly came up with assembled the commission, chose the people, jawboned Warren Earl Warren, the Chief Judge to the Supreme Court, into doing it, and others with the whole we might have to go to nuclear war. If you guys can't wrap this up the right way deal and Bobert is so ill informed on this she is why is she on this committee? My question? Sorry I shouldn't have asked. Let's go back to listening to the rest of my favorite part.
Speaker 13: Here, and so not a sorry, I'm gonna move on, mister Morley.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm gonna move on because I messed it all up so much and now I don't even know how to properly backpedal out of this. And there's a reason why I'm picking on Bobert, and I'll get to it in a minute.
Speaker 13: I would like to talk more about the C three nine nine and.
Speaker 1: This file.
Speaker 13: I want the American people to know what's in there, that what was recently released, how that lines up to this, and.
Speaker 1: How we could get more clarity there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now she is appropriated. Piece is portions, fragments indeed of things that have been mentioned. CE three nine nine is Commission Exhibit three nine nine, which is a bullet, not a file. It's a bullet. Okay, How does it lie? How does this work into the case. Can you explain to me some of these things you mentioned that I really wasn't paying attention to, and have no previous knowledge of, and have no knowledge at all whatsoever on. Could you just explain some of those things that you mentioned before that sound like they're particular to this case. Could you explain them to me real fast in the two minutes I have left of time now, because I use three minutes on trying to do a gotcha on mister Stone, and I had the wrong mister Stone, Can I add the other? Can I now move on to another gotcha with some of these fragments and try to still seem like I know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry, that's the Bobert to o'celly translation.
Speaker 12: I'm not familiar with the number that you.
Speaker 8: Mentioned, mister d Are you talking about commission exhibit three nine nine?
Speaker 12: Yeah, okay, I yield my.
Speaker 14: Time with Jim.
Speaker 2: I yield my time to Jim. Commission exhibit three nine nine. Morley knows what that is. But she said a file. See That's why I was confusing. And Morley's like file three nine nine. I don't know because he probably didn't hear the CE part, and if he did, he might say, well, you mean the file or do you mean the bullet? Anyway, do you Genio jumps forward, Hey, you mean the bullet? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Moving forward, I have more questions for you too.
Speaker 8: The commission Exhibit three has a very wild trajectory, which I think any person familiar with ballistics, you know, would question. In the first place, then the second place is it has a very very dubious chain of custody all right from it was first captured at the Parkland Hospital. Tomlinson and Wright, who worked there, turned it over to feacon servant.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's more to this, obviously, and I don't want to be labored Diugenio's discussion too much longer. I think the next gotcha piece actually is directed at Morley. After di Eugenio kind of reads her in on a bunch of stuff, and I think she overran her time.
Speaker 8: Way and he said, are you sure that's the bullet?
Speaker 2: I said that, they said, I turned over and he said yes, and he just shook his head.
Speaker 8: You know, I can't, but he couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Eugenio likes to tell stories and accent you know, people's reactions and discussions, and it's a very effective way of presenting things. But he's now giving Bobert some of what she should have done her homework on knowing that she was going to be part of the task force there in Congress. But you know, what do I know about work ethics or anything, or reading in on stuff or actually gaining knowledge before you start making sweeping stupid statements.
Speaker 6: I mean, thank you.
Speaker 13: I would love to go into that deeper. But mister Morley, before my time is up, why do you believe that the CIA was surveilling Lee Harvey Oswald in the years before JFK's assassination And what methods did the CIA use in the surveillance?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Bobert was not listening to Morley earlier because he mentioned HD lingual, he mentioned that that was the opening of mail. He mentioned all of this already, and you would think that might be a form of surveillance on Lee Harvey Oswald. Plus he has sitting in front of him a file. Okay, what proof do you have? Because I wasn't listening earlier in the hour, here is a file in front of him, a full print out of what he calls Lee Harvey Oswald's file, which was sitting on James Engleton's desk, you know, a week before or two weeks before the assassination, and why does he think that? And everything else? She is now attempting to do a gotcha here, what proof do you have of that surveillance? Okay. One of the.
Speaker 12: One of the documents that was released last month revealed that when Angleton put people on the on the list for intercepting their mail, his purpose was to approach them to be a contact or a source. So I believe that Angleton, when he put Oswald under male surveillance, was considering using him as a contact as a source. The millions of surveillance that were used were first male surveillance, and then Oswald came under a photographic surveillance, wiretap surveillance, and contact with CIA funded groups.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I'm a mountain chair, I yelled.
Speaker 9: I now recognize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you better yield, because uh, Morley just had to re again go back over the bullet points he already co in his opening statement, if you were listening would have been nice. If she was listening, you know, I think she might have actually gotten right up and ran out of the room right afterwards for some reason. Because I'm looking at a wide shot now of the chamber and it's pretty interesting, and she turns it back over to the chair, and I think the next one up and it'll be the last police piece I play from this because I don't want to put you all to sleep so fast. Will be the lady there Crockett, who recently got herself in a bit of hot water for calling Governor Abbott governor hot wheels in Texas. And she is the representative from Dallas, which is probably the logic behind why she's sitting on this committee. And she makes a statement about Dallas. I know I'm going to try and skip over it, you know, pretty much, saying, look, we now know that there were elements of this, that and the third thing involved in this, but Dallas has ever forever been stained by the assassination and that is one of those things that's very real to people in Dallas. And you know, therefore cool. But let's see if she tries to grant stand and waste time as a Democrat now on the committee here as they're running out of time, by the way, and only giving five minutes supposedly for responses, you know, from each witness, granting each of the questioners five minutes with which to navigate through this stuff, and when they're poorly informed. It's going to take more than five minutes to get them up to speed on anything. I think maybe it's just my.
Speaker 1: Opinion as Miss Crockett for five minutes.
Speaker 2: First of all, shout out to Governor hot Wheels. No, I'm kidding, hold on, thank you so much.
Speaker 15: There often isn't too much agreement when it comes specifically to Congress, let alone to this particular committee. And I will tell you that y'all have given me all the feels as someone who had an opportunity to practice law. So when you start talking about things such as chain of custody, these are the things that I used to challenge all the time as a defense attorney.
Speaker 2: He engaged in the debate. So we're giving her all the feels and all that and on and on. Now it's because she's a Democrat, and because she's the type of woman that called Governor Abbott, Governor Hoigh Wheels. I'm thinking she might not be all that interested in making a serious statement outside of you know, thank god, nobody is saying that in the evidence, Dallas, Texas or the people of Dallas were responsible for murdering the president. She's happy about that. I think Mss Crockett is. But also what's fascinating is in the shot where she's reading off of her notes, the lady sitting next to her has the most like somebody farted looking face for somebody sitting in Congress. I've seen it quite a while. Anyway, let's get back to mister Morley and what he had to say after this long sort of thing. Again, she's got five minutes to work with the question them and everything, and she goes through this whole political statement. I'm skipping because it's just redundant report.
Speaker 15: On the JFK assassination. If the CIA and FBI deleted all documents like the Trump administration officials planned to do in the Signal group chat.
Speaker 2: See, I'm sorry, that's the Kapper on her you know statement. Oh and Trump's going to get rid of the signal documents because you know, and again they're supposed to keep them in all that. But this is not the committee on the signal documentation. This is the JFK Task Force. And nobody else is frustrated this right, I'm an idiot. Well, okay, mister Morley, after my long statement where I've used up almost all of my time and yours do you give me a quick, concise answer to this particular piece of political grand standing for the current events that are happening right now, as opposed to talking to me about JFK stuff. Did you do that, mister Morley.
Speaker 12: The CIA destroyed a lot of records related to President Kennedy's assassination. Again, I didn't come here to engage in the debate about partisan politics. I think everybody agrees about the JFK files, and I want to endorse mister Davison's call for full funding of public records offices in the government.
Speaker 2: I am okay. So the idea that Davison brings up that cutting of the funding of the records offices and NARRA and stuff like that will get you sloppier results. True, Morley rightly so steps forward and says, regardless of my political orientation, let's call it. I didn't think I was here to talk about that politely, concisely, in a rather salient fashion, Morley reminds her. I understand, she said in response, But does she understand?
Speaker 15: And mister Stone, wouldn't it be nearly impossible to produce a film if there was not a legitimate record of these events taking place.
Speaker 2: In other words, according to Democrat Crockett, there's already a good record of this stuff. You wouldn't have been able to make a film otherwise, all right there, Uh, filmmakers sly in the family. Stone it was not over time.
Speaker 6: Well, that's a very buck question. Not really.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry Oliver Stone forgot to hit his button. But I almost waited for her to say, yes. Uh, come on there, filmmaker, Oliver Stone, pony, let's ride, let's talk about it. You meet Governor, hot wheels, we all go out for some hot wings. Because you're giving me the feels because I was a lawyer.
Speaker 6: That's a very good question. Not really. I mean, the events unfolded as they did, and right away from day one, people were pointing out inconsistencies, way before there was an official official record of this.
Speaker 1: Thank you with that, I will yield.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were inconsistencies and nonsense being pushed before there was an official record, Miss Crockett. But you know, you might want to read in on what's going on here since you're sitting on this committee, and it should be important to you since you represent Dallas. Just saying, damn, I knew I had to swing at both sides, and I forgot how bad Crockett was. Who's worse the attempted gotcha from Bobart or the need to jump on Trump and the signal chat during this because all of this stuff is so relevant to get something accomplished here, isn't it.
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 2: And now the chairperson of the committee forgot to hit her Mike Representative Luna. See it happens. They're good and bad mics on both sides. Mister Morley, mister Stone, mister D. G. D. Eugenio.
Speaker 16: I just want to say thank you for being here, taking time out of your day, and I want to apologize that not everyone on this hearing seems to want to use this time to its fullest extent, And so I want to start by saying thank you, mister Stone. Shortly after your film's release, the United States Congress passed the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act of nineteen ninety two, and you did something that I don't know that I've done in my career.
Speaker 2: It passed unanimously. I want to give you an up. Okay, So mister Burleson here at which I do believe is a Republican, I think he comes up with some expositional to do stuff and then paid him that bit of respect I talked about earlier, just done directly personally to.
Speaker 16: Talk about how it felt and the impact of having a movie that not only has spurred multiple hearings of Congress, but unanimously passed a bill through Congress.
Speaker 6: Sir I was at the time. I was. I was just told that by many people who were involved, and they were very happy and thought that this was a great public duty. I didn't feel that way. I felt like I was being skewed the whole time in the media, and many people have volunteered, important people volunteered negative impressions that were not based. I don't think on reality that the people didn't bother to see the film. For example, and we're saying that he's got Lyndon Johnson and all that involved in blah blah blah, and he's got fifty five people, eight different agencies involved. I mean, this is nonsense.
Speaker 16: I just want to say, on behalf of the American people, thank you for what you did, because because of your work, we now have documents like this one. Matta Char'd like to enter into the record a CIA document that ends in number one zero zero five to.
Speaker 2: Six with that objection so ordered.
Speaker 16: In this document, it describes that the I mean it dispels the narrative that when Oswald visited Mexico City that he only met with Sylvia Duran. In fact, in this document he met with a KGB official.
Speaker 2: Remarkably, the individual by the name.
Speaker 16: Of Costakoff was actually a member of KGB and Department thirteen. Because of your work, we now have this kind of evidence. He actually met with a member of the KGB who is part of the wetworks, the assassination team. I also want to say thank you because we because of your work, we have another document that I want to enter into the record.
Speaker 2: This this is.
Speaker 16: Ends in one zero nine. I'm sorry one zero one nine one, but that objection so ordered. In this document, we have a testimony that an individual named Francisco Tamayo, otherwise known as the El Mexicano, accompanied Lee Harvey Oswald into Mexico City for his meetings in both the Cuban Embassy and the Russian Embassy. Mister Stone, I just I'm shocked that this narrative has only really been something that we've seen only in the last few years.
Speaker 2: You would think that.
Speaker 16: The Warren report would have reported the fact that Oswald had met with a KGB individual in the Department thirteen of you know, basically the Assassination Division, and that he was accompanied by an individual known as El Mexicano. That later, an FBI report indicated that this individual, El Mexicano, was captured in Venezuela for attempting to assassinate another individual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy, his heart's in the right place, but again he's another guy who's not well read on the subject. Right, moving through or just jump through a couple more pieces and then I swear I'll be done with it. Let's go on and see what else we can glean from. Again, this is the task force in Congress that's supposed to be focused on this declassification. What's going on with it? What can we do better going forward, et cetera. What can we do to fix this thing with? You know, so security numbers getting released and all that too.
Speaker 17: Right now, Just how dogged you guys have been on this for decades, which.
Speaker 2: By the way, a lot of that information that guy just mentioned. Of course, if you're somebody who has been into the literature for the past couple of decades. You might have been aware of this in the nineteen eighties, but you got a whole lot more proof of it through the Records Collection Act, and a lot of suppositions were actually proven correct or refined based on things released in the nineties and ever after.
Speaker 17: Mister Morley, I want to start with you, what is the most interesting information you found in this newest release of documents on the assassination of President Kennedy?
Speaker 2: Is Representative Crane asking this question.
Speaker 12: The nine memos about James Angleton that were fully declassified on March eighteenth is the most important collection that I've seen so far. There is a lot of information that has come out. Jim mentioned the Arthur s Lessenger memo that really sets the stage for the alienation between the Kennedy White House and the CIA that lasted for the rest of Kennedy's presidency. So I would say that the Angleton memos and the Slessenger memo are the most important things I've seen so far.
Speaker 2: Thank you, mister Morley.
Speaker 17: Do you believe that Oswald was recruited and being handled as a source for the CIA?
Speaker 12: I believe Oswa was an agent of influence who was manipulated by the CIA.
Speaker 17: Okay, And as I was going through some research, one of the things that I found interesting, and please correct me if I'm mistaken here any of you guys on the panel, But mister Underhill, who was a CIA agent himself, who apparently left DC the days after the assassination in a hurry. Gary Underhill then confided in a friend that a click within the CIA had assassinated Kennedy. He also told his friends that he may need to leave the country and that he feared for his life. Mister Underhill was then found dead six months later. I'm gonna start with you, mister Morley. Do you find those types of stories surrounding mister Underhill to be credible.
Speaker 12: Mister Underhill was hardly alone in suspecting CIA involvement of the assassination. President Harry Truman suspected it, President Johnson suspected it, and President Richard Nixon suspected it.
Speaker 2: So I think that.
Speaker 12: Gary Underhill was a man who worked in the intelligence community and was in a position to know something. His story is not confirmed, but it's consistent with what lots of other people thought.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, this guy the complete polar opposite to Bobert somebody who actually did a little research, took a little time to figure some things out. Got to give credit to Crane there, don't you, miss Luna.
Speaker 18: Thank you, Chairwoman Luna. According to Pew Research, trusts in the federal government is plummeted from seventy four percent in nineteen fifty eight to twenty two percent in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Is mister gil and now we're going to see where he goes with this.
Speaker 18: That's a trajectory that is utterly unsustainable in the long term, incompatible with democratic self governance. Unfortunately, a lot of that decline and trust is justified the JFK assassination attempt. Excuse me, the JFK assassination happened over sixty years ago, and we still don't have all of the facts about what happened that day. Mister Morley, thank you for being here, and thank you for all of your work that you've done on this. Do you believe that the CIA is in compliance with President Trump's executive order to declassify and release the JFK files.
Speaker 2: Now, if Morley said anything other than no, they are not in compliance, I would have lost it. But if memory serves, he gives the right answer here.
Speaker 12: No, they are important records that have not been provided, like the personnel file of George Joannidi's. I should also note that as we go through these records, there are still redactions in some of these records, and not a huge amount, but we have not had full compliance either in producing all the records or in redacted or completely releasing all the records that were redacted.
Speaker 18: And for the record, how many of the JFK files this has the CIA released the executive order was issued.
Speaker 12: The figure of eighty thousand pages is accurate as far as we can tell, and that's information from several thousand documents.
Speaker 18: Are those from the CIA.
Speaker 12: Specifically, most of the records that were released last month, about eighty percent of them were from the CIA.
Speaker 18: Okay, And how many documents do you believe the CIA still has that either haven't been released or overly redacted.
Speaker 12: Since we haven't seen them, it's hard to put a number on it, but I would put the number in the hundreds, hundreds of documents.
Speaker 18: Hundreds Okay.
Speaker 2: Now I disagree with Morley there partially. Can we know with any certainty what that number is? No, we cannot. We cannot because we don't know all of what they've withheld. It's not possible to know at all. However, to state that there's hundreds of documents left. Sorry, mister Morley, I think you are understating the sheer enormity of the issue here. Okay, let's just check with a couple other little things before we're done here today with this piece anyway, and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 6: Wrote about it and was interviewed in our film in which he says that in addition to there were three women on the fourth floor who's during the time of the assassination, they witnessed it.
Speaker 9: From that, the Task Force send a letter requesting and we see make a copy, a clear copy.
Speaker 6: Of the eternally, that'd be very interesting. I mister Dean Genie, and I saw a film of the potential Oswald watching the motorcade go by, which means that he was downstairs at the time of the shooting, and that would be very interesting to see. We don't we couldn't say for sure that that was Oswalt, but it's a man who looks like him, So I think it would be a very good idea for the Task Force to subpoena NBC, which has the original film.
Speaker 8: Yes, they supposedly have the original.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they have the original film, they've refused it twice to be shown. Yes, and if this task Force could easily get that, and American public should should have a right to judge for himself who was standing there.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 9: First of all, I would like to thank our witnesses for being here today. There are those in our country who may ask why this task force seeks to pursue the truth underlying the facts surrounding the assassination of President John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy in nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 9: And the answer to that is the truth, even the truth delayed, and justice, even justice delayed, is always worth attaining. And the men and women who have sought answers regarding the assassination of the American President of American President John F. Kennedy for all the world to see, have been obstructed and hampered by our own government for over sixty years. This hearing is not meant to provide a definitive explanation of the Kennedy assassination.
Speaker 1: This hearing demonstrates, however, that.
Speaker 9: The CIA and other components of the federal government have not been honest with the American people that they are meant to serve up until recent efforts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll leave it at that, because there's a more statement, more grandstanding, a few other things. But I thought those were very relevant highlights that you should hear and get an analysis about. By the way, that whole Kevin O'Leary thing where I was looking for, you know, him talking about the signal and the noise, I couldn't find that, but I did find this interesting clip where he has this weird habit on and I've seen him do it on TV many times. He's one of these touchy feely guys and he winds up touching one of the CNN anchors or CNN panelists whichever during a broadcast, and I thought it was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Powers professional, you don't have to touch it is literally tweeted to these members, thank you for doing this. I don't want you to touch me.
Speaker 6: That's my pers'll ever do it.
Speaker 2: I just I just wanted to play that. I found that plenty s mercial base, and I don't want you in it.
Speaker 14: In denial again.
Speaker 19: Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Handcock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today.
Speaker 20: Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 21: It exposes things about the.
Speaker 22: Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success happening. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the lights.
Speaker 20: In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock for more information Larry hyphen and Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of Inn Denial at Amazon dot com in digital.
Speaker 2: Or physical success and this is the book that puts get something.
Speaker 23: Secret wars larryman Cox for more information.
Speaker 20: Dot com Your copy Didn't Denial at Amazon dot com in digital bread.
Speaker 7: Shot you a fact.
Speaker 21: That yeah, the use expressed my caller, schools and anyone else who happens again on the air's only dot com. You're not necessarily the musical jelly chilling and we are.
Speaker 2: Not responsible for instability which might ensued the war.
Speaker 24: State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 14: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium is right? Thing called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things have done with uranium, including some bad.
Speaker 14: Things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 14: I've been doing Nuclear Holo.
Speaker 2: Dot com Radio can't. It's segment number two of the Effect here on a Wednesday, and it is a out the news. So let's get back to it so that we don't just stay in Jfkland. What's happening with your food prices and everything else? And believe me, I got a lot to say there. I mean, we could talk about specific numbers and dates. And everybody is talking about eggs, right, what is happening with your egg prices and everything else? And the tariffs are hitting. It is Liberation Day, et cetera, et cetera, all of that going on. And I'm going to drop some links in the live chatroom at Ochelli dot com. But don't worry. Check out the show notes and you'll get more than enough to read and figure out what it is that I utilized for references here as we move forward, and apparently I don't know, there's some issue with people not being able to sign into the chat room. My apologies for it, but hopefully you can follow what's happening. I'm having trouble dropping my links. Actually anyway, it is what it is. Okay, back to it. What is going on with food? Well, we could talk about eggs, we could talk about all that trouble. Let's talk about a place where people go to eat. The end of the restaurant, The end of Hooters from The Atlantic, I kid you not, okay, that's the name of the article, The end of Hooters, and again dropping it in a live chat room at O'Kelly dot com. Let's do it so from this article which was released, let's see it looks like March twenty nine, of twenty twenty five. For decades, you couldn't drive down a highway in America without seeing her, a tan blonde woman scantily clad in orange and white, laid across a billboard, her legs as long as the semitrucks zooming past her. Keep your eyes on the road, it might say, or come see me at Hooters. When I was twelve in Merphestboro, Tennessee, I went to Hooters for the first time. It was twenty ten, and the chain was only a few years away from its peak, when it would have more than four hundred and thirty locations around the world. It was the kind of place my mom refused to enter, but my friend's parents didn't seem to feel the same. Compunction. When the waitress came to take our order, I remember being surprised that my friend's dad knew her name. I stared down at my kids menu, feeling keenly that I should avoid eye contact with both the woman and the owl on her shirt. It was obvious to me, even as a kid, that this restaurant wasn't made for me. It was there to serve the appetites of America's men, and now its day may be ending. Hooters of America is about three hundred million dollars in debt, and this winter began prepping for a possible bankruptcy filing. In twenty twenty four, closed about forty locations in the US. Hooters isn't the only chain in trouble. The full service casual chain restaurant, as a category, what Sam Oaches, the editor of Nation's Restaurant News, calls the generic American bar and grill, is struggling. Last year, Red Lobster and TGI Friday's filed for bankruptcy. These restaurants lost customers during the coronavirus pandemic and have struggled to attract young diners. Coaches told me that who are quote more adventurous told me that men who are more adventurous, I think is what he meant to say here, it's a misprint. More adventurouses in quotes and want quote an exciting experience so they can post it to their social accounts in quotes. These chains could possibly restructure and turn their business around, but it's not likely. Experts in the restaurant industry I spoke with predicted, especially not for Hooters. So Hooters is on its way out. According to the Atlantic, this guy writing this article from the first person point of view not going to go to egg rices and an analysis of that because you can get it elsewhere. How about this, though, a popular chocolate bar is being recalled after reports of small stones in quotes. Manufacturer says, that's according to CBS News. I'll drop that link in the chatroom Atochelli dot com as well. And what popular chocolate bar are we talking about? Funny thing? It is not one of the well one of the less sustainable and ethical chocolate bars, which is most of what occupies shelves in America. You know your Mars and hershey and all that. They don't really care about how the cocoa is harvested, child labor, slave labor, absolute exploitation of people in places all over the world in order to harvest your cocoa. Happens for Hershey's and Cadbury and all them. But this is one of those brands, quite frankly, that is more ethical, more sustainable, little more expensive as well, and is usually not the problem child when it comes to problems like this. But apparently there was a problem with stones being in the candy. So let's go to the CBS article Real quick. Tony's Chalco Lonely said it's recalling some chocolate bars after twelve consumers reported finding quote small stones end quote in the products. The recall covers two products, It's six point three to five ounce dark Almond Sea Salt bar and the company six point three to five ounce Everything bar, which is a milk chocolate bar with caramel, pretzel, almond nougat and sea salt. The small stones weren't filtered during a third party's almond harvesting and almond processing, the company said in a statement Tuesday. Tony's Chalcoal Lonely is advising people who have the bars not to eat them. No injuries have been reported, it said. The bar can be returned to the store where they were bought get a refund or replacement. The company added the recalls cover bars sold both in the US and Canada. The lot numbers for recalled bars include Dark Common Sea Salt six point three five ounce lot numbers one six three zero nine four one six two six three four and m I six two six three four, Everything Bar Milk chocolate with caramel, pretzel, Alma nougat, and Sea Salt six point three five ounce to be recalled lot numbers four three two seven four three three zero, four three three one and M four three three one. In Canada, Dark Common Sea Salt one hundred and eighty grams Lot number one six two six nine seven and Everything Bar one hundred eighty grams Lot number four three three two are all subject to recall. The recalled products were sold starting in feb where the company added consumers can contact the chocolate company at five zero three three eight eight five nine nine zero Now again Tony's Chocolate Lonely is a rather colorful package chocolate and again uses fair trade cocoa. That's why I took notice of them, and I got a question, how in the hell look you can blame it on the initial sorder of the almonds and processor of the almonds. Or maybe it was a farmer who was not making enough on his almonds deciding to add weight to his bags. Who the hell knows, But if you got stones in him when they get delivered to you and they've been processed, I'm thinking there ought to be a process to again, double check and filter again. It's already an expensive chocolate bar. It was very expensive not too long ago, but seemed to go down in price as the popularity went up. As per usual, if you can make mass production in a wider you know, by larger numbers, you are able to produce things cheaper usually And these people again, we're using more ethical, more sustainable, and absolutely fair trade chocolate, right And for a definition of that, I go to fairtrade dot net. All right, just saying fair trade certified chocolate. Americans love chocolate and other products made with coco. It is part of our daily lives. At the same time, many people do not know how tough cocoa farming is, nor do they know the impact I'm choosing one chocolate bar over another. By choosing chocolate with the fair trade logo, you are standing up for the people in places involved in the cocoa industry. Okay, so that's from their website, and they even give a little bullet point thing here. True coco is a beloved commodity, Cocoa farmers often struggle to make a living. It is unacceptable that this one hundred plus billion dollar a year into history has excluded farmers and workers from the benefits of trade. This neglect has led to widespread poverty, deforestation, gender inequality, child labor, and forced labor. I don't know how gender inequality got in there, but child labor, force labor, deforestation, widespread poverty. Because they don't pay very much, everything has kept really really low priced, as per the usual capitalist model. And that's the way it is. I mean, there's a reason why slave labor was making iPhones for many years. I'm not sure if they still do, but why would they stop? All right, tariffs, right, even with those gigantic tariffs now going on China today, you know, on Liberation Day, I doubt it's going to change the price of the iPhone all that much because even with slave labor, they were charging a grand on the damn things. So you know how much cheaper you got to make it before you can get my iPhone to be less than one thousand dollars. Huh Oh, you're paying for the trademark. Huh yeah. Don't even think about it too much because right anyway, I already talked about Val Kilmer's cause of death and other things related to your food problems out there, which I'm thinking are gonna get worse. But there's also lots of weird news outside of chocolate bars with stones in them, eggs being too damn much, and everything else about to jump up. In price project twenty twenty five, architect bragged about killing a dog with a shovel, according to Rolling Stone and several other publications. Now, this guy has thus far tried to deny this, but apparently there's a story floating around. I mean, remember the whole thing with the you know are now head of Homeland Security. You know, Christy Nome proudly shooting her dog to death because she couldn't train it. That was interesting. Well, this one's a little more egregious and it's getting straight. Also, you know, I don't know why I relate this, but Donald Trump is not a fan of dogs. He doesn't like them, and he says they don't like him. I don't know where I picked up that fact from, but I know it's a fact. I think I had personal confirmation on that, and then I read about it somewhere else in one of the books about him. Anyway, Kevin Roberts former colleagues tell The Guardian that the Heritage Foundation president once recounted murdering his neighbor's pet. This is the guy who was the architect of Project twenty twenty five. By the way, Yeah, apparently the dog was barking too much, disturbing the family and all that. He hopped a fence and beat it to death with a shovel, according to the story, which he denies. I don't know. I don't know what to say except what the hell I mean? Sounds a little like serial killer behavior to me. But then again, if you're on board with Project twenty twenty five, even if you love dogs, who cares, right long as my stock market's doing well, Oh it's not really doing that well, but anyway. Elon Musk has an ominous message to Representative Maxine Waters after her Milania Trump threat. According to The Independent, I don't see it as much of a threat, Maxine Waters said something about maybe we should look into her and see if she needs to be deported Malania Trump because of all the talk of deportations, and Musk has pretty much responded with, you know, we have ways of dealing with you. So that's an interesting thing floating around in the interwebs, and who knows how that's going. Of course, Musk is making some of those statements on X but hey, what are you gonna do? Politics is politics, right? I know I mentioned Virginia Guffrey in that terrible accident. I know I mentioned journalists and the Trump family and all these other good things. The end of Hooters been Judge dismissing the Eric Adams case. Val Kilmer died. Yes, indeed, And oh, by the way, how is your inflation doing? Most people, apparently right now, think we're headed for inflation, although they think Trump's doing the right thing. So we're still dealing with the Biden effect? Is that what the argument is? I'm not certain? What do you think? Again? I'm not certain? But how about we try and stay certain. I'll probably have one more quick and I do mean super quick segment to hit here on this Wednesday night news show, just to make sure I've got everything squared away before I sign.
Speaker 14: On Revel like.
Speaker 4: Cal Sage, Oh Shell Fact, oh Sally Hate Fact.
Speaker 7: Raz and Trump like Jay ro Rd hop Back, I ain't on the world JR. Hop Back. Yeah, mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 23: Yeah, okay, truth.
Speaker 12: Go ahead in the Truth about the Day of hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know Judy Baker's.
Speaker 15: Wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry cancer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald's was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 24: Come on now, has a real effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 16: Book into workin.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F. K at Aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker, in her own words, thank you for all the great information dot com Radio, netword.
Speaker 25: Revelation through Conversation Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 25: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that.
Speaker 4: Led up to this.
Speaker 25: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 26: Yo, Yo, This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chle effect Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Again, Ready, get ready for anyway. We'll have to wait and see what happens with Liberation Day. Of course, we heard from Trump a bit about that today and we've been hearing about it for a while. The tariffs, the trade war, what is going to go down? Oh? By the way, are we taking over Greenland or not? Stay tuned. That's all I can say about it, you know, I mean, what else can you say at this point for that?
Speaker 23: It was not done by me.
Speaker 14: It was done through me.
Speaker 2: That's right. Pearls of wisdom from Rusty Shackleford there on, King of the Hill. I love that show, gotta tell you, and I did enjoy bringing you the news this time. Tried to keep it tight with the headlines, but went in depth on the JFK thing because it's important to me, and after all, we could spend hours and hours on the Internet trying to search things out, but instead I'd like to streamline it. So again, want to remind you that if you have an article in op ed a pear that you think nobody else would sanely publish because it's so strange, it's so far out there, you've got a point of view that you think nobody else is carrying, bring it to me, all right, info at o'chelly dot com. That's the email address to send it to, and put in the subject line the word submission. I've got a handful of pieces, and I don't want to spoil it, but I got a couple of interesting JFK writers and a few others that are going to speak about general things here, not just a news story of the day, but maybe trends that are occurring. Maybe it's poetry. I've got a piece of poetry. I've got to figure out how to publish, and I might ask for revisions or editions, but I really don't want to screw with your work. I want you to speak for yourselves, and I want you to become part of a rarefied news feed on my front page. What is that shinging noise? One of those stell both helicopters with computerized noise cancelation capability.
Speaker 6: They're still working the chins out.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 26: Do you know about stealth help cocks all dot conspiracy dot black dot helicopters.
Speaker 2: I loved that when I first saw it in the early two thousands, literally fell off the couch. I was leaning on sort of half sitting and half leaning, half laying on. That's three halves, so I don't know what I was doing there, but I was kind of on the couch and I started laughing so much I fell off of it. And the capra was this is really what almost made me pee myself after I fell off the couch watching this on broadcast static Fille Television in Lakewood, New Jersey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I'll tell you what that dang old internet mane just going on there point and click getting into talking about ww dot w.
Speaker 2: Commy you got naked chicks on there, mane.
Speaker 6: You go click click, clicklicklicklick, clicklicklate.
Speaker 2: It's real easy, man, That's right, it is real, real easy man. Hopefully it's easy for you drop in something in the bucket. I do have one big bill coming up this month, and of course the big bills of just trying to stay fed and everything else. Plus I am working with JFK Lancer this year. We're gonna have a planning meeting pretty soon and it'll be uh, let's see, about six days after my birthday. We're gonna have another planning meeting, a conference call. My birthday is April seven. And we did finally reside to resolve those Super Bowl bets on the Uncle Show and all that good stuff. Hopefully I've got a new podcast or a new broadcast podcast to present very soon, and uh might even just turn this news show into something different. Plus we might move the Friday night call in show to another day. I haven't sorted that with b Pete yet. And also because Skype is going bye bye, we're gonna need a new methodology to bring the callers on. They don't call into Skype, but I use Skype to connect into my switchboard, and we're gonna need a brand new methodology to do that starting May first, So stick with us. We'll continue to develop, evolve, change, switch things in and out, and try and keep it roll and at least for the next year, because that's the thing. I got to pay for the for the podcast feed, which also produces the transcripts and does a lot of other things. I got to pay my speaker bill for the year. That's what I'm doing on guess what the fifteenth of April, which, by the way, if you haven't paid your taxes. It's confusing because the IRS is simultaneously brutal and inefficient and now being downsized by Doge. And I'm sure there'll be more Doze News and everything else. Because my last little tidbit of information is apparently there's stirrings. They're floating it around, and there's various reasons, not just because Tesla dealerships are under attack and the stock price has been tanking. But they might want to cut Elon's loose pretty soon. He might have outlived Hiss, his usefulness or his welcome with the White House. Not sure which came first. Chicken egg Trump, not sure, but the chicken and the eggs are too damn high, I'll tell you that much. Anyway, Hopefully you've noticed a couple of new sounds and a couple of new things happening with the network, and we're gonna try and keep that a role, and guaranteed we're gonna have a show on Friday. I have no idea what the plan is for tomorrow just yet. We had one cancelation from a guest. But next week I got plenty of stuff lined up and we'll see if I can surprise you or you can surprise me, okay, because that is the fun of all of this. And I hope to hear from you guys. I hope to see a couple of donations soon. I hope to get some more new ideas. You can also send those to info atochelly dot com as well podcast ideas volunteers. You want to be a broadcaster and join myself and be Pete, which are the only standing co hosts that have a constant gig here on the network. Let's do it because hey, hey it's Liberation Day. We heard what the papers had to say, and the restaurant eggflation and record filibusters all happened April Fool's Day and two day. I am merely o'chelly. All of you are the effect.
Speaker 14: Good night, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium is, right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of enough.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right, Bad things and things have done with uranium?
Speaker 14: Were some bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium.
Speaker 8: This is James wre At a quorter report dot com and you're listening to the affected dot.
Speaker 23: Com revelation through con say.
Speaker 7: Here is all shell a fact, lly reason true you the fact.
Speaker 24: The yeah.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Dot Com Radio