Speaker 1: An and Skin Show ninety some point one The Eagle, Don't forget BFD Sunday, May twenty fifth, Osaki's Pavilion will be there, The Woody Show will be there. Terresa, the whole crew. Come on out and see us, marilynd Manson Schweld. It's going to be a great time. Now. This segment right here is brought to you by roller Town beer Works. That's the brewery and Solina that Ben and I are partners on couple quick things. We just announced our first ever golf tournament in conjunction with the National Breast Cancer Foundation October the fourteenth. It is a Tuesday. It is at the PGA headquarters in Frisco. It's going to be incredible. PGA omni out there. Go to our Instagram account and get all the details on that. It's going to sell out fast. Second tomorrow night, I'm going to be out in the wild. If you're in fort Worth, see me at the White Denham Show.
Speaker 2: Come up. It's at Tulips.
Speaker 1: Come up to me and say, hey, Skin, buy me a big German and I'll buy you a big German on tap all right at the White Show. Big German is on tap at Tulips. Now it's on tap at the American Airline Center Globe Life. We're proud of that beer. It is our delicious colt named after Dirk the big Germans. So yes, if you're going to the White Denhim show at Tulips tomorrow night, find me and I will buy you a big German on tap.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this kill that. The thing's big. For those that don't know White Denim Rock's ass, yeah they do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Because earlier we spent some of the sports discussing that Brett far documentary that I watch, so you don't have to thank you. Yes, I figured we could catch up on some sports stuff tonight. This is the buzz in town. The Dallas Stars play Game one. Okay, now Conference Finals. Katie Perry's playing in between periods. No, she's not gonna be playing, well, she's playing in between her period but she will be playing tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: You don't know that. I actually don't know she could be on it. What if you knew that? That would be really creepy. Do you think there's some stalker fans out there that know that s.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, they know the cycle. There's definitely something I remember, y'all. It's an odd game, but how many people are on earth someone knows that.
Speaker 1: I remember when I first went to management and said, you're gonna love this KT guy. He does a lot of Katy Perry period jokes.
Speaker 3: And they fired me and then said, hold on, we've made a mistake. I'm excited for the hockey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pumped.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be all and it's only game one, so really not not too stressful, you know, unless.
Speaker 1: I just think hockey playoffs in general stressful final four.
Speaker 3: This is also kind of a weird thing too, where you are trying to get over the hump, like, yeah, happy to be there, especially when you were down by two with eight minutes left in your season, you know, two weeks ago. But like this thing is, they've been here to this point, trying to get over the hump and go win the Cup again for the first time. It's nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Nine, this is their fourth and six years. Right, Yeah, you went.
Speaker 3: To the Cup in the COVID year and lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning. But they've been you know, as the Cowboys would say hanging around the rim, they really have been. Edmonton Uh is not a city that has a lot of famous people from it. I was going through and checking some of that out. He is the kind of thing you would do, singer Katie Lang. Not even enough to make a little guessing game.
Speaker 2: How about that? Pretty good? Where's the great one from? Uh? Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah was Edmond the vast majority of his career. Is not the only team he played. He went to LA.
Speaker 2: He's from Branford, Canada. I don't know what that is? Yeah that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he went over to he did. He did the New York Rangers for a bit. Yeah, played for the l A. Kings Point is game one. Connor McDavid is a really good player, probably the best player in this series.
Speaker 2: So you're getting to see that they're favored, right, they beat ours last year?
Speaker 3: So revenge and a seven o'clock start start up until midnight, bsne. Do you guys think Shiity's gonna be there? Yeah, he's gonna be DJ man. He's gonna like he always is. This Wednesday.
Speaker 2: You can't be issuing half ass lines or Benita fish Big.
Speaker 3: Will you be full throated in your broadcast for once, rather rather than being rather than deep throated.
Speaker 1: This guy over here gets a bronze Telly, and he is impossible to deal with.
Speaker 3: Speaking of basketball, Thunder and Nugs last night?
Speaker 2: Who was speaking of basketball? You just said she said I want an award.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you you're not gonna win an award for that because the Nuggets got eliminated already. I'm sorry, Oh my god, Thunder and t Wolves de doy I let that go in the email.
Speaker 2: He'll figure out. I knew I watched some of the game and then get bored with it.
Speaker 1: What what point did did you start watching it in one point? Did you stop watching.
Speaker 2: When it got linkedened to like a fifteen point lead.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it early? Yeah, because I watched it like the first half. Minnesota, which is dumb, watched the second half. You're gonna watch a half. Yeah, Minnesota was in great shape in the first half except early turnovers. Then Anthony Edwards rolled his ankle, came back. Julius Randall had an incredible first half. But then it's like it people think it's not as it's overhyped or it's a cliche. Those final couple minutes of a half matters so much when you're on especially when you're on the road, and they let Oklahoma City cut it to four going into half. After Shay went two for thirteen in the first half, he walked out at halftime. He walked over to his I don't know if it's his girlfriend or his wife or who it is. He took his baby boy. He gave him a couple of kisses on the forehead, he handed him back, and then he just went out there and demaull the Timberwolves and incredible when it starts, when it just starts going the other way in that building, it is a landslide. And they are so so good defensively. That what I was thinking of last night as I was watching them completely suffocate the timber Wolves to the point where all they could do was miss corner contested threes, Like it just got down to here, Okay, here's another three. They're gonna miss from the corner. With shooting over a guy, they can't get in the lane. They have no chance of scoring in there. I saw one stat sixty percent of their attempts were from three. Sixty percent of Oklahoma City's attempts were in the actual paint. Yeah, Okay, So I'm sitting there and I'm watching this defense just brutally murder them. And I'm looking at who they have defensively, the size of the athletes, how long they are. I'm going, look, I wouldn't have made the deal the way it was made, but I understand the concept.
Speaker 2: If you look at you gotta score.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying, you know, everyone knows over killing Nick over saying defense wins championships, because it is a generic thing to say.
Speaker 2: It's it's just a sports thing to say. It's not just that.
Speaker 1: However, you look at Oklahoma City and you look at who they have offensively, what their track record are is those guys are where they are right now, and they they beat Minnesota by twenty when they were behind the whole first half. They beat them by twenty, and it wasn't that close. It's because Minnesota couldn't score on them. And that is a scrambling defense, and you get so much transition when the other team is turning the ball over or you're getting rebounds and you're getting wide open shots and you're just watching that going, hey man, I'm not saying I would have done that deal, or I think it's a good deal or any of that stuff, but I at least understand his vision. Whether or not they're going to get there is a totally different story.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming you're gonna pick the Knicks over the Pacers.
Speaker 1: I think the Knicks are a better team than the Pacers. I think the Pacers have to get absurdly hot from three to win that series.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I do kind of have like that two thousand vibe of Nicks and Pacers playing. It reminds me of the old days.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny about that?
Speaker 1: If you go back and look at those Nicks and Pacers games, they were probably like eighty three to eighty one.
Speaker 3: These will be a high scoring games, a little ironic. I think ironic would be the right to for this. That with the NBA on NBC coming back, we have the Knicks and the Pacers. We used to watch the Knicks and the Pacers all the time. Most of us are rooting for Brunton. Yeah, no, I'm pulling for Carlisle.
Speaker 1: I like, I actually break and he's got two coaches on his staff from here that were good people.
Speaker 3: And the knickses are wild because you can like watch it. I can watch that game. You're probably the same way with your wife, and they can like enjoy it. Because we're flashing to celebrities every couple of minutes. Yeah, like, oh, there's Timothy Shanma Long and Ding Dong and then there's Buster rhymes.
Speaker 1: My wife got real caught up in Bad Bunny sitting next to Timothy shallow May because they were dating.
Speaker 2: Now they're brother in laws.
Speaker 1: Well, but then there was a but then there was a breakup which one Bad Bunny broke up?
Speaker 3: Right, that's right? Or did shallow May break up? Chalame is kylie?
Speaker 1: Okay, Bad Bunny broke up with the other one Kendall, Yes, yeah, Kendall's gay. Okay, maybe she's blind.
Speaker 2: She's blind.
Speaker 1: So my wife was like, oh my god, and they're sitting next to one another too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Through a weird coincidence, I am friends with Bad Bunny's manager because he's from here.
Speaker 2: Get out of my pants? Are you serious, dude?
Speaker 1: So I texted him, of course you are, and I said, he's he's a guy.
Speaker 3: You're friends with the guy who's the manager of the highest grossing artist in the world right now.
Speaker 2: But Lewis he went to Saint Mark's What did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, And one of the reasons I know him, like when Ben and I were lucky enough to go on that Dirk's Hall of Fame trip, like he was on the trip with us, so we've partied with it like he's a super nice guy. He just lives in La now and that happens to be his client. And then, of course the interesting thing is, you guys know who Luca's favorite artist is.
Speaker 2: It's Bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: So that's why Bad Bunny and Jabo were sitting at mid court of Maverick Games and now they're out in La and this is how all this crap works. So anyways, he immediately said, I can't believe the Knicks did that. So it was not something that they put together. The Knicks have to figure out where to put all the celebrities, So the Knicks did that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that hit it off. Timothy hit it off, and then talks and Bob dealing with Bad Bunny. Yeah, did you see Bad bunny second musical performance in the finale?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget the time that KT looked Bad Bunny dead in the eye and he said to him.
Speaker 2: Did you know that butterflies?
Speaker 3: They studied them across the Atlantic Ocean only took eight days.
Speaker 2: And Bad Bunny said, vomitals. That's gonna do it for us.
Speaker 1: Christina is gonna stick around and play music right here on the Eagle.
Speaker 2: Here're you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack backed, dude, Alight, enough fun in games, I gotta take a poop.