Speaker 1: Cam I Am six is Friday on Lady with Mokelly and we're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app. Yes, put up your hands and say thank you, thank you, Jesus, Hallelujah. We're moving into the weekend, and it's been a very long week, I think for everyone, be it the weather, be at work, preparations for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: There was a lot going on this week.
Speaker 1: And speaking of the weather, did you see the story which broke actually yesterday, we didn't get a chance to get to it about the tornado which damaged multiple mobile homes in Oxnard. Now we've had fires, we've had floods, we've had mud slides, and to think, I mean, yes, it's happened before, but to think now we also have to be on the lookout for tornadoes. I'm a city boy. I'm a city boy from Los Angeles. I have no idea what I would do if there were a P two or a P three tornado which would touch down in LA I have no idea what I would do.
Speaker 2: We don't have basements out here. And I know Mark, Ronald good evening.
Speaker 1: Mark, you noticed like living in the Midwest or even on the East coast.
Speaker 2: Everyone's got a basement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I had to cover a lot of tornadoes on my first newspaper job in the Great state of Indiana. You notice how tough it was for me to choke down the Great state before I said Indiana.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a tornado touchdown.
Speaker 1: I've seen a waterspout, but I've never seen a tornado actually touched down live in person.
Speaker 2: I probably would freak out.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that, no matter what you may have seen in movies, it's not recommended that you chase them in a truck.
Speaker 2: But they do. Yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 1: They do, and people die every single year from tornadoes.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I would do.
Speaker 1: I would I probably would freak out if I heard like the airhorn sound sound and you get like what maybe two minutes to get to shelter or something like that.
Speaker 2: They're not great if you live in a mobile home.
Speaker 1: No, because structurally speaking, they're not as solid. They're not going to give you as much protection as any other structure.
Speaker 2: They just come right apart. In one of those.
Speaker 1: Deals, when you were dealing with tornadoes and covering them, how did you approach it?
Speaker 2: Well, people died and lost their homes. It was serious.
Speaker 3: I mean, sometimes you know, people would get lucky and it would blow through and miss something heavily populated. But it's not a joke when its tornado comes through.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened here in Oxnar.
Speaker 1: Dozens of structures that the Ocean Air Mobile Home Estates were damaged, including car ports and mobile home roofs. Wins reached up to seventy five to ninety miles an hour yesterday. And this is the National Weather Service quote. A National Weather Service damaged Assessment team has confirmed a weak tornado occurred in Oxnard on Thursday, February thirteenth. The tornado tracked from the Country Club Mobile Estates to Ocean Air Mobile Estates in South Oxnard.
Speaker 2: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: If you're from the Midwest and you come out here, it's probably no big deal. It's like, ah, that's not even the p one, no big deal. And I know, I know when people come out here and they say, oh my gosh, earthquakes, I don't know how you deal with it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: If you've never been in one, you have no reference point for one. It could be a traumatic experience. I've had a lot of transplants lose their issu as they say the first time they experienced an earthquake.
Speaker 2: I've experienced.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many thousands, most of them I've slept through over the years.
Speaker 2: Is no big deal, but I admit it.
Speaker 1: I'm mad enough to admit I would freak out if I saw a tornado touchdown in front of me, especially here in California. I have no idea what I am supposed to do other than run away from.
Speaker 3: It, getting the tub, getting the basement avoided at all costs.
Speaker 1: My mother's family in Detroit, they had a basement, and I know that it was basically a full house under the house. It was a complete floor four I think it's like four bedrooms under the house. But in California, I know some people have basements, but it's really not customary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird. Where I grew up in Spokane, it was the same layout. It was like a whole nother floor of the basement was as big or bigger than the main floor of the house. But here, and I look this up, apparently most houses around here don't have basements. Because they were just slapping up houses as quickly as they possibly could. It was a speed of construction thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If if I had to do it all over again, I would look to have a basement because in the way that it can be kind of a pain in the in the ace to have a second story. A basement is a great entertainment center. You can have a complete pantry down there. You can store a whole lot more in a basement than you can in a typical two story house.
Speaker 3: Oh, and you can tell people it puts the lotion on its skin. There's all sorts of advantages of having a basement.
Speaker 2: Coming up. I didn't take long, did it. No.
Speaker 1: I thought we were going to get there a little bit later in the show, given us Valentine's. But speaking of Valentine's, Tonight's show is for the lovers. Let's say you celebrate Valentine's or even if you're alone and you're missing someone, Tonight's show is for you. We're going to tell you about Anthonio via my Goosa's divorced.
Speaker 2: And get this, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I did not know that you could actually list your Netflix account as one of your assets and one of the things that you're asking for in a divorce and Anthonio Theresa asked for his Netflix account in his divorce and got it, and I'm thinking, like, dude, you could sign up for another account. Why is your Netflix account so damn special? I would give mine up in a Heartbeat's like, I'll just get another one. And there's nothing on there for me that what is it are they? Are they downloading googobs, the movies or something I don't know. And even then there's limits. You can't like download limitless episodes of whatever. That's weird, it's petty, it's weird, and it's not a flex.
Speaker 2: It's not a flex. But at least he got the vovo. We're going to talk.
Speaker 1: About that, and the Runa report is going to be more like a Runa report. Nerderom going around the room first will be the Runa Report. Mark Ronner will give us his review the warm up yeah of Captain America Brave New World, and then in the next segment, the rest of us will join in because we all went to see it last night and had varying experiences.
Speaker 3: My experience involved watching Foosh kill a whole bucket of popcorn on his own pet.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it was.
Speaker 3: Huge, And what else like an order of mac and Oh but the MC and cheese balls were really good.
Speaker 2: Those were great. I have all Yes.
Speaker 3: Well, my point is that's a superhuman amount of food to eat. I mean I was impressed with that. I couldn't do that. Now they're only like eight balls. Where do you want me to go with that?
Speaker 2: To break? Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: This Later with Mo Kelly can buy AM six forty. We're live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Tonight's just for the lovers.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have a spouse, maybe you have a significant other, maybe you have a baby mama and a side piece. It's all about the lovers tonight. Don't laugh at that. I'm being serious. Okay, side pieces need love to I would never judge side pieces. Celebrate Valentine's Day. Two certain people, they're human beings. On Saturday, on February fifteenth, that's right, right, That's that's their day. In other words, if your significant other, for whatever reasons, is not answering the phone or is on a a supposed business trip and it's just unavailable on a day like this, then you're probably not the principal. Never mind, Ellie County Board of Supervisors. They're urging landlords to rent to displace wildfire victims. Ellie County Board of Supervisors Chair Katherine Barker is asking local property owners with available rental units to help house displace families, but understand that displaced renters will be responsible for covering their rental costs, similar to any other private market tenant. And going back to the whole private market tenant idea, Mark, what do you think I'm getting ready to say about the cost of living and rent here in southern California if we had done something different back in November.
Speaker 3: It's a total mystery. If only I had some context to place this in after four years of knowing you.
Speaker 1: Didn't you do a story not too long ago about price gouging here in southern.
Speaker 2: California only constantly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if we have price gouging and a lack of rent control and you have a public figure, Kelli County Board of Supervisor's chair Katherine Barker saying, hey, tenants, if you have available rentals, please rent to displace people. But they know that they're subject still to the terms of the rent I'm guessing most likely, probably definitely, that they're going to be paying a higher rent than they would normally pay.
Speaker 3: From what I've been able to observe, they're doing right up to the level they can get away with until they're stopped. Yes, which is why we have these rules that people are trying to institute.
Speaker 2: But we have voted down.
Speaker 1: Rent control three times now in the past I don't know, seven eight years.
Speaker 3: Well, it kind of exists. This is one of the reasons rent control exists, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is. It was one of the many reasons.
Speaker 1: But it's glaringly obvious in moments just like these, because rent control provides protections for tenants. Now, you may not have thought that you you didn't plan to be a tenant, or you didn't plan to move in that untimely fashion because of the fires, But here you are in a situation and we know that housing is at a premium right now because of the fires and the thousands, literal thousands of people who have been displaced because of the fires, and.
Speaker 2: They still look.
Speaker 1: Some people have been given money by FEMA and other agencies, and that has helped pay for the hotel for a short amount of time. That's not a long term solution. Ultimately, people have lost their houses and they're going to need some form of long term housing, which will most likely be a rental situation. If you are wealthy enough to have your house burned down and you can immediately buy some other property, then God bless you. That's not most of us. That's almost none of us. Almost none of us, if I'm remembering right, it's still sixty percent of people who are living paycheck to paycheck.
Speaker 2: And not only that. Let's say you do own a house.
Speaker 1: Not everyone can just buy another house without selling the house that they already.
Speaker 3: Have, the carbon that used to be a house. How did you know I was going there? Sorry, go ahead, you can't.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can sell it, but you probably won't get market value for what your house was before it burned down.
Speaker 2: But what do I know, twallers Sharp, what do you know about this?
Speaker 5: I know that right now the poachers and would be land bearons are running around the Palisades and Alta Dina trying their best to get properties just land, you know, covered in all the soot, ash and debris. They're trying to get it at less than market value. Pennies on the dollar because they know people are in a desperate state. To me, what I don't understand when I hear, you know, statements like this from be it the mayor, be it the governor, be at the LA County Board of Supervisors, whoever, when you say, hey, apartment owners and the like, please please rent some properties to these individuals who have been displaced by the wildfires, not forgetting the bad taste that was left in their mouths after they did not come through with what all of the COVID funds that were supposed to go to them, leaving a lot of property owners in the lurch. So now you're saying, hey, we know we did not come through the last time to ensure everything was okay, but this time, no, this time we really need you. They have some nerve even asking even though even though yes, as someone who would like a short term lease or something while we are just trying to get back to Alta Dina, Oh yeah, no, I would really really appreciate that. And oh wow, that would be great for me and my family to have a place past the month to month that they have us on with you know, FEMA and insurance. In this day and the other world. We're like, so next month, are we homeless or what?
Speaker 1: No, Let's assume let's assume that you lost your home, which you still have your job. Let's just assume that rent in southern California is astronomical and you probably need to rent a place which is still somewhat in close proximity to your job.
Speaker 2: You just can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, lost our house in Alta Dina, So why don't we just get a house in I don't know, Bakersfield.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, hey, you don't have that option.
Speaker 1: And maybe you lost a house and a vehicle in a car imagine that as well.
Speaker 2: But that aside.
Speaker 1: If you're going to get a rental and it's going to be above market price because of the extenuating circumstances, you're probably going to pay anywhere from three to four thousand dollars for a one or two bedroom.
Speaker 2: How did you know?
Speaker 5: Have you been out there in the market looking How did you know what they're charging for basic closets in the city of Angels and thereabouts?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 5: Damn the price gouging police that claim they're out there. Oh no, they're like, hey, hey, no, this is just what it is right now. Five thousand a month for this one bedroom, literally one one room, not a bedroom, just a room.
Speaker 2: Lose a house, can't afford a room.
Speaker 1: Let me say that again, lose a house three four bedrooms, can't afford a room. Can't sell the house because it's ashes. I guess you could sell the lot, but it's gonna be pennies on the dollar, teddies on the dollar. And you're supposed to find at least temporary housing in the meantime. And no disrespect to Supervisor Barger, but she's saying, landlords, of the goodness of your heart, not your pocketbook, make some overtures and make sure if you have available properties to rent, which is already ridiculous, if only because it was difficult enough to find a place to live. You know, housing was already scarce prior to the fires. Yeah, now you have thirty people trying to get one apartment because of the fires.
Speaker 2: It's going to go to the highest bidder. You know, it would be really, really cool.
Speaker 5: And this is just a wild idea because I don't know if you've been following the news mode, but there have been a lot of organizations that have raised hundreds of thousands upon millions and millions and millions of dollars in support of wildfire relief efforts. I believe the governor themselves is like, we are going to put every nickel and dime we can towards making these people whole.
Speaker 2: I remember these reports. It was relatively recently. Too relatively.
Speaker 5: I'm confused as to why Supervisor Barge or anyone else is saying, hey, landlords, right now, we have checks for you where we will put down the money for.
Speaker 2: The for these short term leases.
Speaker 5: Just subsidize subsidize it right now, because we know how long it's gonna take to rebuild this. A lot of these individuals who are displaced, they don't know they're being told six months to a year, two years could be sooner, could be later.
Speaker 2: They don't know.
Speaker 5: Why don't you just say, hey, either we are going to subsidize the leases for these individuals, or we are then going to make it mandatory that these organizations that have raised funds actually give the funds to these individuals, so it's not an extra burden on them for something that's really and truly not their fault.
Speaker 1: When I was growing up, there was an old saying and goes like this, that's too much like Right, it's Late with mo Kelly ca if I Am six forty one Live Everywhere the iHeartRadio app. When we come back, we have to tell you about the latest trend when it comes to thieves. And it's actually something that we've kind of hinted at and warned you about. But Burbank Police are warning against this particular crime which is going on, and we'll tell you about it in just a moment.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on Demand from KFI Am sixty.
Speaker 2: I see my job. This is just how I see my job.
Speaker 1: I see my job as very instrumental because I might be the difference in someone getting some and someone not getting some. So I'm going to do all that I can to make sure that everybody gets some tonight. All right, do what you want, do what you like. Just don't name it after me. That's all I ask. I don't need me payment, I don't need any credit, just don't name it after me. Bank jugging, according to the Burbank Police Department, is on the rise, and the Burbank Police Department describes bank jugging as the practice of criminals sitting in bank parking lots and watching customers come and go, targeting people carrying bank envelopes, money bags, or coin boxes, and then see thieves will select the customer they believe to be in possession of a large amount of currency and will follow that person to their next destination, at which either they'll break into the victim's car or directly try to confront and steal money from the person. And what if we always said on this show, what if we always said, first and foremost, be aware of your surroundings. There's someone always watching you and me. I try not to go to ATMs at all at all. If I need money, it might be at the grocery store and I'll get cash back on the purchase. Because when you go into the bank, they know you're trying to make a monetary transaction. And if you use it ATM outside the bank, they know that you're going to get money nine hundred and ninety nine times out of a thousand, not deposit money, and they're watching you, so they're going to I'm seeing you take money from the ATM. I try if I need to do anything banking wise, I go inside the bank. And most banks, now not all, but most banks will have an interior ATM. In fact, those are the ones that actually can give you more money if you know anything about that. If I should need cash and a pinch and I need to go to an ATM, I'm using the one inside. So when I come out, I'm not wholly anything. You're not seeing me pull out my wallet, so you know where my wallet is. You don't know what business I might have conducted in the bank. I'm just someone who's walking in and walking out the bank. So if you're sitting in the parking lot watching me, you're not going to know anything about what's going on with me. And here's the actual true story for me. I had to use an ATM at a bank. It was about a week ago, and this was the first time I used an ATM in at least eight nine months. There's really no need for me to use an ATM, because again, if I get money, it's going to be cash back at the grocery store. But I went inside the bank. It did not have an interior ATM. I said, what the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: But it was Torrents. It was broad daylight, so I didn't think.
Speaker 1: I was not as concerned about getting jacked at this point because I was actually pretty close to the Torrans Police.
Speaker 2: Department as well, so I wasn't worried about that.
Speaker 1: But I'm always aware of my surroundings, and if someone were watching me at the ATM and did see me get some cash, I knew where I was going next because I was already aware of bank jugging. To take it back to the story, if someone wanted to follow me for the forty dollars I pulled out the ATM, well they'd have to follow me all the way to KFI, because I went from Torrance to Burbank. That's a good thirty five miles and it took me a good two hours that day to get to work. So if you want to follow me that whole time because you think I have a lot of funds on me, well that was just going to be a waste of your time. And then I was going to pull into Kfi's garage with a security access, and then I was going to get into the building here, which is limited security access. Is going to make it very difficult for anyone who is just going to follow me and try to rob me. But these are always the things which are on my mind whenever I'm making any type of monetary transaction whenever, and I think that should be the rule of thumb. If you're going to the bank and you're going to withdraw money, don't you dare step outside the bank holding an envelope, because everybody knows what that is. Don't you dare actually carry in your hand some sort of zip up or coin purse or anything which suggests that you just made a monetary transaction and you took money out of your account, actual cash, these things. It should be common sense. But as they say, common sense ain't all that common. They call it bank jugging. But this has been around for I don't know ever where you're just waiting for someone to be caught slipping at an atm. Maybe it's new, and I say new because this is the Burbank Police Department. It may be new in and around Burbank in this particular community, and this particular community may not be accustomed to seeing it. But wherever I lived, it was always in the city, usually in the heart of the city, and it was always understood someone is watching you when you're at a bank or at an atm. Always always, And I don't know if you've ever done this too well, but if you ever had to use an ATM and let's say they're two side by side. You know, in some banks, I don't think, like a Bank of America, you made two, two or three ATMs Wells Fargo. I always in the past, because I haven't done it recently. I always announce my presence if there was somewhat already in ATM and I needed to use the ATM next to them or close by. It's like I'm on your right. I'm always announcing my presence. How you doing today, that's right? Something like that.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 5: Remember this was ooh, I think we were on the air when this happened. Actually it was in twenty twenty three, around October twenty twenty three when that what would be called a jugging happened on the one ten Yes, we ended today. It was the intentional crash where they uh set this set the driver up and it's and for all appearances, when you look into that story, this is an individual who had left the bank and had for some reason other got into a car.
Speaker 2: Record when he pulled.
Speaker 5: Over, another van swooped up where three individuals hopped out that vehicle to rob him of the finances that he just took out.
Speaker 2: Of the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I hear from a lot of people's like, mo, you should have more cash on you because for the most part, I'm like using a debit card, and they say, well, you shouldn't use a debit card's dangerous for me. I think cash is more dangerous because for me, whenever I'm walking somewhere and say, hey, do you have spare change?
Speaker 2: No, I do not. Can you know how about this candy bars? No?
Speaker 1: Nothing, And I don't have to engage anyone, And every once in a while someone will get smart as like, oh, you know you can spare a dollar.
Speaker 2: Brother, that's like, stay out of my wallet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have to justify anything, and so I don't ever want to put myself in a situation where I have to pull out my wallet or feel the need to explain anything. You're not going to see me for the most part, using any cash just not And that's the safety thing. And they say, yeah, yeah, yeah, debit cards are more susceptible to theft. Yeah, but I also know I can call my bank and get all that taken care of after the fact, So I'm not really worried about that. Now, Mark, if I encounter him on the street. I'm going to punch for and ask questions later. I know where you can afford. Just use the jaws of life and crack that perse ors open your Cheapskate, it's a man perse Okay, whatever you say. Okay if I am six forty we're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and we'll we come back. We're go and have the lovers interlude. Think about Tawalla, especially Stephen Mark, when you were a little bit younger, we would make mixtapes and we'd have these ways of seducing, would be Valentines, encouraging them to be romantic with us. We're going to take a walk down memory lane and show you how the real players plays did it once upon a time, You mean, like I still do.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Six is Later with mo Kelly. That's just for the lovers. That was the lover's interlude.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've forgotten that spark that you had with your signific and other and that reminded you of when you were best as a couple.
Speaker 2: Here's a little secret true story.
Speaker 1: Many years ago, when I was before i'd met my wife, and even before I met the woman I was dating before my wife, when I was singing karaoke, I'd always seen that song, especially if there was someone in the audience that I thought I could impress and maybe well, karaoke was great for the conversation starter. If you could kill a tune like that, it was an instant icebreaker. You could sit down and she'd probably give a compent Oh you say so, Nysa, Oh, thank you very much. What's your name?
Speaker 2: And know what I'm saying. You're in, You're in, and I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Karaoke singers got attention, got attention, and it got me thinking. When I heard the song when I was in the card the other day, It's like it just brought back a lot of great memories, reminiscing name of the song, Little River Band, of what men especially do I would do to increase the odds in my favor of closing the deal. Even if you were in a relationship and you maybe wanted to set up something special for the night. I remember I would use Back then, we had these things called cassette tapes, and we would put all of our favorite slow jams on these cassette tapes we call them mixtapes, and then you would start playing that mixtape, or at least I would at some time in the evening, and it was a way of getting her in the mood without you having to say anything, and all of a sudden they would just drop and you can figure out what they is referring to.
Speaker 2: So while what were your secrets of the trade? I had what.
Speaker 5: Became effectually known as the Spike Lee Film Festival, and by the time I got to I would always start with She's Gotta Have It, which is a very sexual movie, very much so. And I would go from She's Got to Have.
Speaker 1: It right to School Days, and it's very sensual, very sensual.
Speaker 5: And if in that moment of pure sensuality in school Days it wasn't already going down, well, then Mobeta Blues knocked them right off. No, I be literally knocked them off and said, you know how to how to start Washington?
Speaker 2: Ye, how to Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Yes, I that was the affrogie. There was something about showing those three films in a row that just I didn't have to say much.
Speaker 2: We could talk about what was happening. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It was unsaid, but said it would yeah, Stephan, did you have any tricks of the trade that you're willing to share?
Speaker 2: I was definitely not as smooth as that. That.
Speaker 1: That was like that takes the cake right there, Lee Film Festival. Sex begins in the mind, young man. Always remember that it begins in the mind. So no tricks of the trade for me. If you can seduce her mind, the body will follow.
Speaker 5: See, Foosh, you are what many would call a wolf in sheep's clothing because you can come across as like all fun and happy.
Speaker 2: And oh look at me, I'm Foosh, I'm cool, and all of a sudden, it's like it's like I'm safe around Stephan. He's so nice.
Speaker 5: So you know, you're like, oh my god, your shoulders are so tense. Yeah, you know you can come with. You know, I was a masseuse back in the day, and I'll telling you they're just like, well, yes, Foosh, just like my shoulders are tense.
Speaker 1: He'll start talking in Spanish and say, did you know I have green eyes?
Speaker 2: I'm almost tell you look.
Speaker 5: Listen to your boys. We will not steer you wrong. We'll steer you strong.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 3: Mark, let's make you uncomfortable. What were your tricks of the trade. I had no tricks. I'm learning a great deal and I'm learning a lot from the two of you, and I think it's best. I just listen right now. He has that loaded up like he was ready. He was ready, he was waiting. He asked, this is very educational, and I appreciate this information that you're imparting to those of us who were a little on the shy side.
Speaker 1: Actually it is pretty informational. I'm not gonna lie because I legit. For a second thought, he was talking about an actual film festival. And then when I when he started to explaining, like damn, that's smooth.
Speaker 2: No, No, the film festival was in his pants. That's well.
Speaker 1: Oh, but to be serious on this Valentine's Day, and I know couples, For some couples, it's very important. You want to make it very romantic, high expectations of one person or the other, even both people in the relationship, or the you know, the side piece interaction, whatever it may be. Music is always appropriate. Music can do a lot of the work. Let's say you don't have the gift of gab, and I'm going to be a little bit impolitic and a conceited for the moment.
Speaker 2: I've always had the gift of gab, always have that.
Speaker 1: But if you don't have that, let other people speak for you or sing for you. Pull out some Marvin Gaye, pull out some little river band, pull out something that you know that she likes. Just start playing it. Don't say anything, Just play the music. Let the music do the work for you, and then you'll close the deal later on. That's from me to you, Mark, That's from me to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I need that. You said it was informational, so I thought I would give you some. I was a shy young man.
Speaker 3: I missed more green lights than one of Towalla's waymos.
Speaker 2: Oh my, that's a callback. That's a callback. Wow O. K if I am six forty live everywhere in the i Heeartradio ap.
Speaker 4: What's heid oh my idea of a perfect Valentine's Day? Watching from afar as a certain KFI host belches, scratches their belly, and picks their teeth with a pen cap, And I think you know who I'm talking about. K f I and kost HD two Los Angeles, Orange County live everywhere on the Eart Radio app