Speaker 1: Okay, we'll live.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show of a very special guest. Very somebody has done really excellent research. His name, his memory Hold, came to my attention. I've been trying to go through all of his research on bit shoot. I got through a three part series that he was involved in the research of the title of that is Elite Human Trafficking Volume one and two and three. So I recommend people check those out on bit shoot. I'll put the links in the description. But he's also done a bunch of other research, some of which I saw in Odyssey. He was censored like me, so it was hard for me to kind of go back through all of his research, but he can talk more about that. I'm familiar with what's known as Pizzagate, which I don't think is a great term for really that what happened and what developed out of the drop from Julian Assange through wiki leagues of Hillary's emails and people allowing to research which what happened and very much influenced the twenty sixteen election and should have been something similar should have happened with Hunter Biden's emails have been put on Wiki leaks or something like that, which was a strategic blunder of epic proportions by the Trump campaign to not get those out anyway. That's my position. I'm delighted to have Memory. It's Memory hold. There's a different little hominin there, but it's E M R Y H O L D, and I'm glad. I'm delighted that he's here. So welcome Memory.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me on. I really appreciate it. Yeah, so the Hunter Biden stuff, what a blunder. That really was right. I've never seen anything like it. I thought, you know, for a moment, we had a golden opportunity, but then the range ban on the links, you couldn't even share them. It was wild. Some of the most wild things I've seen since twenty sixteen in terms of it was really crazy.
Speaker 2: And I think that's true. They really anticipated something like the Hillary Clinton emails. Trump's people thought they were going to have Hillary Clinton email Part two. They were censored, but they bunk. I still think they've bungled because they should have put it up on their own kind of sites. They did something through some Chinese guy who was friends with Bannon. Yeah, they made a mistake because there's just researchers and people really just interested in the truth who would look through those like I went through Hillary Clinton's emails and really ferret out and put together what's going on. So really strange days. So can you talk to people how you got into research and kind of the arc of what you've looked through. I have stuff on here that I really want to talk to you about about Peter Biden, DC to do true the ties between NEXIM and Pizzagate, and there's just a lot of lot here to mind. So can you talk about the background and what led you to this up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely so. I will say that I'm probably a little bit newer in this game than many of you, perhaps even some of you watching. I only got into this in twenty sixteen, and I was staunchly against much of it, to be quite honest with you, had twenty sixteen and those events never happened, those email links, if those never happened, I might have been watching a show such as this and been quite against the idea of it, thinking it was a conspiracy theory, think it gets baseless. And I had just continuously heard these Podesta emails, these Podesta emails, and I got sick of hearing about them. I got sick of hearing about them. So one day I finally decided to sit down and see what they were all about myself. Right, what do you know, critical thinking, Let me see what's going on, right? And as soon as I did that, I realized that there is a reason that these people were talking about it. And I was then introduced to the alternative platforms that were crowdsourcing the research within those Podesta emails. And these were sites I had never heard of, because once again, I had been so called, you know, a sleep up until that point. So I was being funneled through these more mainstream websites that were staunchly against ideas such as this. So as soon as I saw the crowdsourced research going on, gathering information through the Podesta emails, documenting not so much like maybe the crimes within them, but the rules being broken within them, the election questions being fed to Hillary early, things like these, things that should not be happening but are very important, I realized that this is where I belong is with this group. And then the advent of what came to be known Unfortunately, as pzz Gag came, and I was there from the very very beginning of that, when we first started discovering some strange things that people's curiosity down that line. I was there for when they started to pigeonhole us into the whole comet ping pong basement nonsense. I was even in the threads that were kind of debating guides we should really focus on more about the Haiti Laura Silsby connection side of things and how this connects back to the Podesta gag as opposed to simply just this pizza place in DC comment and unfortunately we lost out and they decided to go further with only the comet ping pong angles. So that's just a little bit of how I got started. I was doing a little you know, I was somewhat knowledgeable on certain topics before then. I was I had a baseline knowledge of September eleventh attacks, you know, alternative theories on that. You know, I knew that there were some fishy things with that, but nowhere near the level of vigor that I put in post twenty sixteen. And I still have a lot to learn, you know, so I'm trying to quick catch up make up for lost time as quickly as I can, because I'm late to the game, but I'm trying my best to contribute, hopefully make up for the fact that I doubted you guys all this time.
Speaker 2: And so when you started kind of looking through pizzagate, what kind of stuff did or what's called pizza ga? What did you discover? I know you have a pretty much broader understanding of that whole phenomenon, in my opinion, than a lot of people do. Can you explain or expound at what you discovered?
Speaker 1: Sure? Yeah, So the beginning, people like to focus on the so called code terms, the food language within the emails, that those were really just an introduction, right. People look at the heated pool email where they're inviting kids to be in this heated pool for entertainment. They talk about the dominoes on cheese with pastas if it's code terms, and these coaches are these words may very well be, but we can never confirm that, We can never confirm the intention of the writers. It's the main issue is when you continuously look into the people writing the emails that have other media, other sources, other posting, other images that have these weird sexual innuendos regarding children that things become concerning, and it's then that you then begin to connect these people to the likes of Jeffrey Epstein. Now, I'm not going to say they're direct connections, right, other than the fact that, of course Podesto is Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman and Hillary Clinton Bill Clinton Epstein that's far more direct. But there's even other connections to mc square, such which is John Luke Burnell's modeling agency that supplied the girls to Jeffrey Epstein. He is peripherally connected to someone in James Alaphontas's social circle, James Alafontas being the real arbiter of pizza Gate to begin with, then.
Speaker 2: At one point one of the top fifty most influential people in watching in DC.
Speaker 1: Right, Absolutely, yeah, that's exactly what he was listed as. And here's the ironic part of the fact that the media wanted to paint him as simply a lowly pizza shop owner that was a victim of a false story, while simultaneously, if you look back in time, I think it was like GQ that put him as one of the top fiftieth most powerful people and the media pretended to not know who he is. However, if you go back in time, he is attending parties with big names in the media. This guy is brokering multimillion dollar art deals. This is not a small fry in any shape of the word. You don't make a pizza shop and then suddenly start visiting the White House multiple times. And that's who James aliphontis is. They want to tell him, tell us he's a small fry, but he's actually quite the opposite. Right.
Speaker 2: He was on Diners, drive ins, and dives. He's associated with the highest level of people in the culinary industry. So he's mixing in all these things. And I think that's really what opened up the Hillary Clinton emails when they saw is Instagram posts. And you did a lot of research on Instagram. Can you talk about what you found?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely so. Regarding Instagram, I discovered that it stretches further than just your average you know, the James Alafonta stuff. There are normal child modeling agencies that serve as essentially front companies in my opinion, and even worse, I've seen pages that seem to be mothers advertising their children through these through these modeling agencies, These these gymnastics companies. It's it's the most disgusting thing that you can ever see in your life. And they'll say that the pages mom monitor, they always have that little disclaimer at the top right, which means limited comments. Not everyone can comment, only followers can comment. Those are actually some of the worst pages that you can ever imagine. And I found one, and this is where I knew I was on the right track. I found one modeling agency that was called mile High Models, and I was thinking, you know, who names a child modeling agency after a sexual innuendo, right, mile high club being you.
Speaker 2: Know first, right, But it also talks about mile high being you're traveling in an airplane exactly.
Speaker 1: So there you go. There's two of them right there, back to back as sexual innuendo and transportation. Right. So you look further into that, and I discovered that, you know, I think these people are being these children are being abused in some way, shape or form. So I was always making reports about them, you know, just general tips, saying maybe you should check this out. I'm not a law enforcement officer, I'm not a professional investigator, but check it out. And sure enough, one of the one of the children that was in that Mile High Model Agency. I mean the guy that made that company. He got arrested for sending lud photos back and forth. There was articles about it. Human trafficking stopped in Hearne County and it was his face was plastered all over the place. So it's like I knew, what was his name? Interrupt It was Isy Evans, short for Ishmael Evans. Yes, so he's not really too much on the radar of too much of anything. He was just an Instagram guy. He was a small company too, but that's the issue where he's just big enough to be able to get these attention, get these kids, get these girls into his group. But you know, it's just small enough to sort of evade detection, you know.
Speaker 2: So that was one of them. So, but there's other weird things, references in those instagrams and friends and even in the things there was Lozato I think you mentioned her. Three kids were mentioned in the Podesta emails as like we're going to be in a pool, like very like non kind of benign, but like we're in the pool, they're gonna be there. I'm assuring you they're going to be in the pool.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, very.
Speaker 2: Weird and there was also a reference. There was another email that said I have a map with a cankerchief on Domino's or something weird like that, but it was a map is a neologism. It's a new term for pedophilia. Minor attracted person. Right, sounds better than calling somebody a pedophile.
Speaker 1: That's incorrect.
Speaker 2: There's tons of little kids and weird stuff all over those instagrams and those connections as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, the pizza related map. I think you left a handkerchief here. It seems to be pizza related? Is it yours? And it's like, so, why isn't hank Why is a handkerchief important enough to have an email sent about it? Hey? Is this your handkerchief? Let me eat? Like, what are we going to do? Send it to you by postal? It's a handkerchief, you know what's so important about a handkerchief? How is it pizza related? And how is a map? How is there a pizza related map on it? So, of course you're right, that's where the acronym map comes in. Minor attracted person. That's the new euphemism that virtuous pedophiles have been using nowadays. And the heated pool email to Maria Lozato's she was the former either the head or close to it of the Pew Charitable Trust.
Speaker 2: It's incredible that the Pew Charitable Trust comes in because I've just done other research into Pew Charitable Trusts with Michael Bennett book, right, and they're into all kinds of stuff, and he's hanging out at Bohemian Grove.
Speaker 1: There you go and Tamara, you know, she has the website. It doesn't just stop at the heated pool emails, right, So it's odd that she specifies the age in that email, saying the pool. You know the kids are going to be in that pool for sure. Bonnie Mave and the.
Speaker 2: Third shut all the details down.
Speaker 1: Exactly uber service. We're gonna uber service them to you. She's eleven, she's nine, she's seven. But then you go to her website and you know she straight up mentions, if you know, if you want to see these little girls roun uncut for an hour, it's for premium subscribers on life.
Speaker 2: It's like, so there's all these euphemisms, there's there's all of your research, there's like inside nomenclature that people kind of know what the outsiders don't get but they're just all telling inside joking. Somebody researched her kid those kids. Did you ever hear that? They were names of people from some kind of show or something, So they're not really her kids, they're fake names.
Speaker 1: You know. I've heard different variants of that, and some were very attractive to me in the sense that, like I never knew what to believe. I did really I didn't hear anything about the show, but I know the alternative theories you're talking about, and I wouldn't discard them right off the bat either. In fact, now that you've reminded me, I might actually go back and but it's all that's.
Speaker 2: Just like might just expanding on my point is that there's all kinds of inside weird stuff going on that is not normal.
Speaker 1: No, not normal at all. And it's consistent themes too across the board. It's always with children. It's always sexual in nuendo with these children, and just weird phrasing language that you wouldn't use in relationship to kids, and it always has something to do with the people that are within this group. That area's secondhand disconnected from actual confirms human traffickers like John of God, you know, like Jeffrey Epstein, like Jean Luke Burnell, and that's where the real concern comes in.
Speaker 2: Right, So, yeah, of God is friends with Marina ab Barbarmovic. And that's in your one that this video humans the human sex trafficking one two and three, that you did the reach for elite, right, human trafficking one two and three. I recommend people go to bitch you and check that out so you can see Marina Barbaramovitch who did the spirit cooking, hang out with the Yo of God who is doing unspeakable acts. And the person who got revealed came out and said, you know, this is what's going on. She was dead within a week. I heard the rumor was a very elite, but a very elite yacht stopped off in Spain. Somebody got off, she was dead. They got back on the boat and left, very elite style, you know, suicide Arcanic side or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't doubt it at all. And it's just you know, you've also got Naomi Campbell, also a big Epstein person, right, She's flying back and forth in order to see John of God as well.
Speaker 2: So it's like this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, so these people, well it looks to me to be a singular sell of people that are just recycling new people back and forth in between these main trafficking points. Right.
Speaker 2: So, Virginia Giuffrey wrote her biography and she remembered on a certain point that she went to Diamie Campbell's birthday in France and people said she's vocal of Boloney and then they found pictures of her with Epstein Maxwell.
Speaker 1: And precisely, precisely, yep, absolutely, So it goes deep like that. So when people that's what we were talking about right before the show is there's a reason that they want us to focus on the pizza place on the basement because that just is about as narrow of a scope as you can get, when in reality, it's all of this. I mean, we can connect. I mean Alifontas is lawyer Max mcabee is on the board of directors for the orphanage that Laura Stillsby abducted children from in Haiti's there's too many. That's not even a coincidence. That's just a direct, almost a nearly direct.
Speaker 2: Correct right, No, it's incredible. And then on the Instagram people are commenting on his site, who are US attorneys Yeah, it's like, so these lawyers are like, oh, hey, this is really cool, and they never mentioned anything unethical or anything like that. So the connections are just incredible. Can you talk more about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, I believe it was like they said the guy's name was Aaron Row. I don't know if I'm pronouncing it correctly. Yeah, I forget exactly. That's that's an angle I haven't looked into for a while. But you are correct in this sense that like, these aren't just nobody's commenting on Ali Fontas's work. I mean, we also have people like that work in embassies, US embassies, Italian embassies commenting on his work. We have multiple high ranking people commenting on his Instagram work, including Aaron Raw, including you know, a guy named Celadon that actually works at an embassy. You know, there's just multiple high level people that do this, and we're led to believe that he just has no connection and any of these people, and he's just nothing. He's a pizza guy, and and that's it. Stop right there. You know, when it's the complete opposite of that, complete opposite of it. You wouldn't be hanging with these people if it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Right, and his boyfriend was David Brock, who was friends with Barney Frank, who owned who ran a gay prostitution ring or allegedly right, I don't know whether it was ever found to be the case, and people were talking about it. Says if you guys exposed me, I will expose all of you, right, kind of did a little counter blackmail threat. I don't know if he ever went to jail about that. So there's pictures of those guys together, Brock and Barney Frank. I don't know if you know if Barney Frank's around her alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good question, good question. Yeah. But and you know, it's like just the very fact that when you start considering what the real image, the big picture comes into frame here is when you see the interlocking connections to the main purveyors, right what John God, Laura Silsby, thet is, James Lafontis even is at folder as well, their friends. So it's like if you put all these people together, that's when you start to realize that you've got sort of like a little nexus, like a little network happening, right, and everything else that we're seeing those random innuendos, those sexual innuendos. It does seem to be people that are peripherally involved, but in the nose, so to speak. I mean that's why by get, I can never prove it without a shadow of doubt. But I think we've proven that there is undoubtedly smoke in this situation.
Speaker 2: No doubt. I think there was enough to marry a legal investigation that never Absolutely it was incredible. I mean in all these people, there's like rich people hanging out with Obama. I mean it just goes on. It just the connections just jaw dropping. Can you talk about the connection between uh DC to do tro that video?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: The way that works is we know that Marina Abramovic is connected closely with the Tony Podesta and John Podesta. Now, both of the Podesta's are very tight with James Lafontas of Comet Ping Pong. Now when Dutroux comes in is the fact that Marina Abramovic and Alafonts are both tight with one of the individuals that were in the dutroux X dossiers aka the list of individuals that were a list of people that were apparently engaged in the sex ring, the pedophile ring that Dutreaux was either snatching children from assisting and operating and why does his name leave me for this moment.
Speaker 2: I'll you can look for it, but I'll work in that thing. Dutrou was much larger. He was snatching young girls off the street. The X Files is online. People can read that. It's a compilation of all the research done. There was enough, and then the whole investigation was almost like what happened with Comict Ping Pong shut down. The prosecutor was hamper. There was a huge march by the people of Belgium. They knew something was wrong and it led My understanding is it led up into the highest echelons of the elite of Belgium, old line families, Nights of malta kind of weird stuff like that, and really nothing really ever came of it. And you want to talk about a cover up, there's a documentary that will peel the skin off your face. Because all it was was after the du tro how many people got whacked. It was like twenty was like that Kennedy assassination. There were twenty five people within like six months, shot himself, suicide, electrocuted, car crash. It was off the chart. So almost all of the witness it seemed, in my opinion, it was just a massive cleanup job. So there was a lot of smoke there. And there's all kinds of allegations of Satanic rituals in that stuff.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, there's the praxis that comes in where brings the Satanism in, yes, and the gentleman's name that they're connected to. And there is a actual post by James Alavantis too that that tags this guy. His name is axel Vervore. He's a once again another art another art purveyor. Right, he's got big art galleries over in Belgium. Uh So, Marina Abramovic and James Alafontis are both known to communicate, hang out with, and be acquainted with axel Vervoort, who was listed in the mark Utroux ex dossier.
Speaker 2: So it's so.
Speaker 1: Out of left field. So it's not even just Elafonta's is also Marina Abramovic who just happens to also be hanging out with Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's hanging out with Lady Gaga Soros kids, I think, yep, and we have a spirit cooking. I mean, she was all over the place.
Speaker 1: Right and then when you get into the idea that like, it's not just that she's only an artist. I mean she does art on behalf of the State Department. Right, So if you want to think about branding as the State Department, if you were the State Department, right, would you want someone like that representing what? You know, cultural diplomacy being spread around the world? Is that cultural diplomacy? Is that? What that is? Is that what I'm led to believe, I wouldn't want someone like that representing me, you know what I'm saying if I were in the State Department. And yet they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so she's getting paid out of these funds. She does all these so called art things that are almost very similar to Satanic rituals. Her biography admits she admits all kinds of crazy stuff communicating, She has all kinds of you know, paranormal skills. She goes into closets and talks with demons or not human entities. So it just gets creety, I mean, the creepiness and aliphantis if my memory serves me correct, which it may not, but I thought that he had an art connection to Berlin in Europe or some type of connection with his business where he was trading an art European, so he did have a European connection. Do you remember anything like that?
Speaker 1: No, he may have. I know he was connected to different establishments over there. That actually leaves me. But you're on the right track, and it leaves my mind at this moment now as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I haven't looked at this stuff for a while. There's been a lot of things I've been researching in the intervening things. But yeah, I mean it's incredible that even something in the name of Dutrou pops up. But yeah, I mean, can you talk about this art project? You did the research for the State Department and they're kind of weird thing that I think people need to know about. I forgot the name of it, but they have some kind of internal art thing where they're trading in art. Can you talk about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, So the State Department has this program that was early iterations of it were created in the nineteen fifties and what it eventually turned into was the modern version, which is called the Art and Embassy's Program, and another iteration of it is for the Federal Preservation of Art in Embassy's Program FAPE is what it's called, but they can kind of be combined to do the same thing. So the Podestas are members of FAPE, Marina Abramovic are members of the Art and Embassies program. We've also got Jeff Koons that is also the member of this. Now Jeff Kuhns has allegations going back quite a while from his ex wife about molesting his child.
Speaker 2: So choose a porn star, very well known porn star in your.
Speaker 1: Correct yep, correct. So you've got these people that do have shoddy paths that are evolved into this Art Embassies program. But most importantly about the program, and this is more theoretical about the infrastructure of what they could be capable of, should they should they choose to do it, is the fact that these are independent shipping programs that are allowed to ship art masterpieces from embassies around the world. Now, you can't just go sending things to US embassies unsecured on check, using your own your own transportation, your own airplanes, commercial airliners. You know, you can't just do.
Speaker 2: To the yours or mine. Yeah, no, this is incredible. This was like they were cheving stuff and Jeffkins I would say I wouldn't go off the that and say something as degenerate art. But I would say his art is pretty that if I remember correctly. And I mean, and the other thing is I think some of the State Department guys were involved in pedophilia. There was a guy in Europe. I think it was in Belgium. It was mentioned one of the Memory Holds documentaries where you just blocked out for a little while I was trying to fill the space.
Speaker 1: But no, no, sorry about that. Have no idea, but you were right. I heard about the Jeff I heard about Jeff Coods. Yeah. And basically what they do is, I mean, they have this company called Masterpiece International that is a company that handles the shipping process for them, and that means that they have their own independent teams. They circumvent the traditional security such as the TSA any port checks, so when ships come into land a part, right, they circumvent those. So it's basically like you guys get out of here, we'll put our guys in and we'll do we'll oversee the security checks. Right. So technically, right, these embassies can be accessed with these shipping caniners, these boats, these cargo plants, and sure it could be just art that they're shipping, but it could also be something more and we would never know about it. It sounds outlandish, but the fact, the point that I'm trying to prove in those videos is the fact that it could be possible should you know, they decide to do it, and we know the types of people that are already involved in it, and they're shady.
Speaker 2: Super shaddy, So they could be trafficking anything really almost like a diplomatic pouch.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And look, if you're shipping mass if you're shipping absolute million dollar pieces of art, you're not just throwing it in like a metal box in the sun in the heat. That's going to be climate controlled containers. You're going to have like the necessary uh, the necessary resources, you know, tech, maybe perhaps even in order to keep a human alive. I don't know, I'm not an expert in shipping containers, but all of these things are lining up to be very suspicious to me. In fact, that company, Masterpiece International, is the only company one of all like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like one of the only companies that like brags that they're around or sitting around like or able to circumvent customs. Yeah, I think they bragged that they had thirty internal customs agents or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's exactly. It's a small it's a small team, and out of all the teams in the world, you know, you try to get on an airport tarmac to go directly to an airplane, it's not going to work, you know, But these people are allowed to do that, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, So there's definitely a different set of rules for these elites. And that's really kind of what the importance of your research is. It's not this kind of thing that happened in DC. It's the watching this international transnational sex trafficking something strained. Human trafficking is really weird going on, and all these elites seem to have they try to get a cover organization. So it's either some type of corporation that looks good on the surface. It's either like I'm concerned about the kids or the something. And Elaine Maxwell had Tara Mark, can you talk about what these guys do. It seems like they're doing it to cover up some kind of neferous activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah, I definitely agree with it. So I think number one is they go for like the five oh one c three nonprofits, right, And I think there's a number of reasons for that, because you can number one, put a name to that nonprofit such as Save the Kids International or you know, whatever it might be. But then you can also funnel money arounds that I believe makes it a little bit easier to conduct the money laundering. Now, once again, I'm not a professional financial advisor here that would know the nitty gritty, but we've seen that there's historical precedence for that.
Speaker 2: No, the thing is like Epstein to Maxwell have hundreds of millions of dollars, but there's records, so there's only I would say, in my opinion, their money laundering skills are a plus plus.
Speaker 1: Plus absolutely yeah, and that's on records. So it's like there's clearly these are things we have to pay attention to. So taramar Is is just one perfect example of that. They had no offices and yet she was speaking looking at the United Nations on behalf of taramar right, So there was clearly something going on with these, you know, nonprofits that didn't have an office at aare for whatever reason. So what was their main goal? Well, their main goal seemed to be to control the oceans, to own the oceans. Whatever that means right, it seemed to stretch further than to simple ocean conservation. But where my attention really goes to if you figure you combine all of these elite individuals that have their own nonprofits, they have their own organizations, right, I mean Richard or what was it, Jeff Coons. I believe his family is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Coons has all Yeah, there's just all kinds of weird stuff. I actually saw something today I was researching, and it was it was Maxwell was touting Tara Mar for the University of Texas and a lot of rich people are giving her money. So I don't even know where that money went. But she was at the University of Texas in twenty fourteen talking with Tara mor and is it it was Taramar project. If you want to see this, I'm going to put it up on the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: Hold on, just a second, look at this. I'll check. So this is the tarrorn Mar Project, University of Texas. But get this here it goes This is like a virtual scrabit. Look who's on there. It's to Christine Maxwell. That's her sister. But she's like just touting all this stuff. She's got her naturals and all these symbols, and she's hobnobbing with all these people. It's really too much.
Speaker 1: And it's incredible that we don't pay attention too much to Christine or Isabelle Maxwell either too, because well.
Speaker 2: Here, this is where I was going to get at was Christine Maxwell is married to a Molina whose dad was part of the suicide squad and worked with none other than Jack Parsons.
Speaker 1: Jack Parsons, yep. Isn't it crazy how that works?
Speaker 2: It's so crazy. And they were part of something in New Mexico. I think it was the New Mexico something or like. It was kind of an elite thing where it's kind of like the Monterey You ever see the Monterey Club where all the tech guys and Epstein was there. There's something like that in New Mexico, close to where Epstein had a thing. And there were stories about Epstein bringing in kids from South America through Mexico, like driving them up. So there was a lot of rumors of trafficking or a ranch. Thanks Lee, yeah there, but just to finish that up, there was something there and they're at there at the the New Mexico. I can't remember it right now, it's Santa Fe Club or something. They had a huge monolith, like right out of two thousand and one. So they just have all these occult symbols. These people have their own story and they have their own religion. It's like their own there's a there's a religious aspect that I think is very secret, and they and what's her name, Virginia giud Frey talked about that they had statuaries and you've seen pictures I think of Maxwell with some weird art and stuff like that satanic. Yeah, I kind of yeah, maybe you can talk more about Taramorton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I know that with Tara my when you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep coming in and out. I don't know if it's you or me, but I think it's you. Let's see any questions. Does anybody want to write any questions in in YouTube?
Speaker 1: That's weird. I'm so sorry about that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's like the third or fourth time. Uh yeah, so let's try again with Terry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I was gonna say it was just the private island system. You have to look at the close vicinity between Epstein's Island, Little Saint James Richard Branson's Island, Necker Island, which by the way, hosted Nexium the sex cult on his islands not that far away. You have to remember Glenne Maxwell's a submersible pilot, a certified submersible pilot. You have to remember the close vicinity of both of those islands, Richard Branson's Necker Island, little Saint James.
Speaker 2: And Biden has an island right down there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Water Islands. Yep, they have property that was like exchanged on that island in that same vicinity. And this is all within the vicinity of Haiti as well, right where that abduction took place back in twenty ten after the earthquake that directly connects it back precisely. Yep. And you know there's also White House visitor logues that show that Silsby visited the White House multiple times in twenty twelve, and every time she visited only hours after that James elaphont Is visited just coincidentally, right, So a pizza guy is visiting the White House only within like five hours that you know, a confirmed human trafficker is, but not once but twice. Right, So all within this small little realm these this it's like an island neighborhood is what I call it is technically they could be creating some type of self sufficient sideline operation there that's sort of a peppering of islands separate from the rest of the mainland. Again, this is speculation, but we do know that the rest of what we discussed is not speculation. These are human traffickers. These are people connected to human trafficking, and this is the type of behavior they're engaging in, and they have the infrastructure in place to complete these types of visions should they want to.
Speaker 2: Right, and you talk in Taramar, I think it was in your documentary that they thought of a tera More as almost somebody of a citizen of another.
Speaker 1: Nation, exactly precisely, and that was in our deposition too. Thank you for reminding me that was precise. That was in her deposition where when Gilaine was being questioned by authority is what country she's a citizen of? She listed to the countries and then they asked, are you a citizen of any other nation? And she said yes, tera Mar. And unless that, I don't know if that's supposed to be some tongue in cheek smart alec response on her part, but given the pressure and the situation, the severity of the situation she was in at the time. To give that a sir, that tells me there's something more to this. Who would respond that you're a nation of a non you're a citizen of a nonprofit. It does not make sense. So there's something more to Terramary than meets the eye, no doubt about it. In my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree with you. It's almost like she was up to something else. And all of the ocean stuff that she was in submersibles and being in the ocean, that was kind of like her cover to me in my opinion, her cover and a way to also get a crew money. So oh yeah, this is you're saving the oceans. This is great. I'll give you cash.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, just incredible. Can you talk about the connections between and the Pizzagate social set.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure. So some of the more basic connections comes through the Gwendolen and Morris Kofritz Foundation. So this is a foundation they have set up that has donated to both the Nexium side of things as well as the Pizzagate side of things. So there are pizza Gate connected entities that have done like the graphic design Uh, for the Kafritz Foundation. And not only that, but there are members of the ka Fritz family I believe that have attended parties with the Podestas, who of course are connected to Alifontis. And then of course you have to remember that Pamela Kafritz was the original individual within Nexium that was dealing with the enslavement of women, and it wasn't until either she passed if I remember correctly believe, Yeah, that's right, she was. She was an early member, and then I think Alison Mack came in and sort of reinvigorated this slave enslavement process and changed up Nexium uh into d O S right, that's that's it, yep, which is basically the the the slave women within Nexium. So there was Nexium members that apparently did not know that this was going on. But you know, Alison Mack and Keith are very much recruiting women to be personal all sex slaves, which is where the branding comes in. So Pamela ka Fritz used to be doing that Alison Mack took over. But it's the same Kafritz Foundation that is also involved with individuals in Pizzagate, because we've got them donating to entities that are connected to Alafontas. We've got them doing and people from Pizzagate handling the graphic design and the artwork for different ka Fritz websites. We've got members of the Kafritz family attending parties of the Podestas. Right, So once again it's as common just cycle back and forth, back and forth, back and forth between things we're told as separate. And let's think of the timing too, Guys, twenty sixteen, Pizzagate or whatever you want to call it, comes out. We're told it's nonsense. But then what happens in the next five years? John of God goes down, Jeffrey Epstein goes down, Glenn Maxwell goes down, Jean lu Brenell goes down, Peter Nigard goes down. And guess what all of these people have similar friends, Right, Prince Andrew has his arms around Virginia right with Glaine and Epstein, But meanwhile he's visiting Peter Nigard on his island. Right. Oprah is the one that made John of God famous. Well, guess what you know, she's visiting Peter Nigard's island as well.
Speaker 2: Friends with the what's the producer Weinstein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, R, that's perfect. That's the other one I forgot. Yep, Harvey Weinstein. And guess what, We've got testimony from a witness that said that Harvey was over getting a massage from one of Epstein's girls in France. Now, apparently Harvey tried to take it a little further and Epstein got a little upset with him about that. Now, that came from Jean Luke Burnell and a witness himself, so I consider it credible the fact that it also came from Jean Luke Burnell, since he's festing up to it. And the South America thing might even be true as well, because I've found some old John Luke Burnell websites that showed him clearly very much engaged in South America.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I've heard the same thing about Epstein and Maxwell that they were involved in in Venezuela. So a lot of traveling, I believe it or not out of Venezuela. Rumor not verified. But they were up to no good. They had one of those planes that you could drop the back down, so they could be flying over you know, fifteen thousand feet chuck drugs, truck people. You know, it could be anything. I mean, it's off the charts. There were these guys were involved in so much, so much malevol and stuff. It's really off the chart, so that they it took that long to actually bust them. Let's see what other subject can we talk about. Let's see if he's back. Anybody have any questions? Yeah, no, lead these are there's a weird Does anybody know that in the chat about I think we lost the guest. Does any of anybody in the chat know about this thing with nexium where they were had a space opera or actually some kind of connection to Alistair Curley Because I just saw this thing. I don't know enough about nextium on a surface thing. I talked to Frank Barlotto. But here's this graph and you can see that they supposedly drew from Rosicrucianism, free Masonry, Crowley, Blovotsky, Hubbard, Earhart, and I knew about the Rand, objectivism and stuff like that, but I didn't know about the space opera, saucer culture. Do you ever know anything memory hold about the space opera or saucer culture element of nexiim or Crowley? Because I never heard I heard the scientology part.
Speaker 1: No I've heard the scientology part. I've heard those names though before, but I don't know much further than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to look into that in greater detail. Where can people find your research?
Speaker 1: Sure? So you can primarily find me on bit shoot. So that's bitchhoot dot com slash memory hold. I am on YouTube. We'll continue to be on there, even though Susan keeps spanning me NonStop. So that's memory hold four point Oh, I really put the effort on bit shoot dot com, uh, slash memory hold. If you want to catch the show live right and join in on the chat, We've got a very good community, a very good lively chat that does great research. That's d live dot tv slash memory holds, and all of those live streams will then be uploaded to bit shoot. We repeat that.
Speaker 2: Can you repeat that live show for me again? I missed it?
Speaker 1: You got it? Yep. So that's d live d live dot tv tv slash memory hold yep. And I'm basically eventually going to be on every al platform. I can imagine.
Speaker 2: That's a d live TV mem forward slash anyway, it's d live dot tv dot memory He keeps coming in and out of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have very bizarre somebody doesn't want you to do any talking, wouldn't surprise me, So yeah, check that out.
Speaker 2: I would like to check that out as well. I'd like to listen to some of the live shows. How's what's your experience with d live?
Speaker 1: Like, Oh, you know, I really experience. I love it. No censorship so far, very smooth streams, no real big interruptions, so I got to give it one hundred percent so far. Yeah that's good.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm supposed to be starting to stream there. But yeah, anyway, excellent research. Guys, go check out this stuff. Thanks so much for your time. Again. It's Memory Hold m E m O R y h O l D and there's a lot more we didn't even cover. I think we could probably do another show. There's a lot of other issue, you know, very important things to cover. But also go check out the title of this show is going to be a lead human trafficking, so you want to look for those on bitshoot as well. And it's under mouthy Buddha m o U t h y b u d d h A. But he mentions memory Old as one of the primary, if not the primary researcher of those documentaries so memory, well, thank you so much for your time. Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thank you for having me on. I really appreciate it. I enjoy your work and watching for a while. So hopefully we can do another one.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, yeah, anytime. Let's keep in touch.
Speaker 1: Cool all right, guys, have a good one.
Speaker 2: Don't go anywhere.