Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, God, Derek a black Man, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory. Take the monsters away, Mommy, no impossible. Shuts the door and turns off the lights.
Speaker 3: So your mom hears something in your fucking closet. Rully and growling. Rats these nails peek around the door, Mom, please help, No, no.
Speaker 4: Bab.
Speaker 3: Just the door a hard jams. That's all hard. The door jam so he can't even get up and open.
Speaker 1: It and get out. That's crazy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the star Tank Podcast, the only show where children suffer and die.
Speaker 1: Well, there's some programs up. There's there's some good U documentaries.
Speaker 3: Turn on anything going on over in that part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that is true. Lord christ I forgot our main competitor.
Speaker 1: Lord christ Man. Anyway, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Uh, before we begin some housekeeping Patreon dot concess snark Tank. I've been forgetting to do that. I just got to remember now, Patroon of Concepts to stark nak over. There there's a bunch of a bunch of perks, early access ad free.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a little of dollar. Yeah, it's one little bucker rooney. You know, five dollars, you got participation. You can ask us a question, you might get read on the show. You can also get an extra AMMO, which is our premium show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh and this is a new thing that we're I'm just I'm just promising now everybody who subscribes to the five dollars level can kiss Kingston on the lips.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely not happening. Mm hmmmm hmm. Yeah. Yeah, we promise, We do promise. I don't binding yeah he said it, or you can't take it back.
Speaker 3: I never said it, no, but he said it. If you kiss me, I'll disavow you. So I'm warning you right now.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's not really that much. You'll disavow, disinvowel Oh, I think you said disavow.
Speaker 1: That's not that bad vucation ocation. You can kiss me on the lips for five dollars. Damn, Kingson would turnaround? What quick turn around here? That's crazy. You're already cool with it. I like that.
Speaker 3: Police people don't kill yourselves like that. Please, don't just throw your eyes away like that. You're even if you suck, You're worth more than that. You know.
Speaker 1: How would you disembowel them? Uh?
Speaker 3: Straight up, like just dag your hand straight down to tummy and then open up and try to get.
Speaker 1: Inside, say dagger hand, like a dagger in your hand or your hand's like as sharp as the he's gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'll sharpen my hands to the point that their dagg are like bleeding profusely and then just slit someone open. Yeah, that's okay, I need to see that. So, uh so we will absolutely get someone to kiss you please. It will be uh probably King of Haphazard.
Speaker 1: Uh not him, No, he I like that guy.
Speaker 3: He was really nice to me when I met him in person. All right, that the airport a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: That was super cool. He was actually a really nice dude.
Speaker 5: I was like, it's always weird running into people in airports, though, it's like because like no one's.
Speaker 3: Happy, everyone's a little stressed. Well, if you meet him after you get to the boarding area, it's Fine's kind of just like.
Speaker 1: What that's that's the Yeah, it's just here. You made it. You always to do his way for boarding.
Speaker 3: If you meet them while you're entering, it's like no.
Speaker 1: It's like, get away from me.
Speaker 3: As soon as we passed this place, We're cool.
Speaker 5: I always get paranoid that like I'm gonna walk through the thing and they're gonna just to kill me, you know, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know shoot you know, They're gonna be like.
Speaker 5: He's he's got a gun and I'm like what wa kill him and then kill him?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, at that moment, you're like, you know, I've kind of given up being afraid of dying a little bit. I'm like, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is like I accept death when I go on planes anyway. Well yeah, like but like I've got to be on the plane, like I don't expect it at like t s A necessarily that they're gonna explain me open and shoot me.
Speaker 1: Have ever any of them ever molested you? Yes? Yeah, yeah I've been.
Speaker 5: I remember I had a random search once that was crazy because I was like, yeah, we're doing like every one hundred people were doing, and they.
Speaker 1: Did one guy hit three ahead of you. Then he saw you would did you Yeah that actually happened.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not that you that's crazy exactly.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: But they had this thing where they were like we're doing like we're we're just testing some new security stuff out like come over here, and I'm like, I it was the one day that I was like really late, so like I was like I was sprinting and I had no time, and of course that was the day. But they pulled me to the side and they like put a bunch of like dust on my stuff, like powder or something like.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what it was. It was like some weird but anthrax like your stuff.
Speaker 5: No, I think it was like it's the stuff that they put on, like I assume in retrospect stuff. It's that that powder they put on like stolen cars to like get like prints. Yeah, but I'm like, what does that matter if, like what Prince are you looking for?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know. I guess they were just testing something and they're wasting your time. They saw that you were like panting, meaning that all this guy's in a hurry get him. I swear to god, they have that motivation. They have the motivation. But if you're a piece of trash working at the TSA, you do probably get your kicks by inconveniencing people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because your entire life is an inconvenience.
Speaker 1: You work at the airport.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to be like I have to offset this or spread it in some way so I'm not the only one shouldering the burden.
Speaker 3: The best more like the morally best person at the TSA still like Ghost the puppy fights, you know, Like, yeah, he be a decent human.
Speaker 1: I really believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the only friend I know that works to the TSA consistently cheats on his wife. There's the only guy I know that works there. Like, he is the only guy I know who.
Speaker 1: Works at the TCA.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, like he like, the only person I know that has a job like that is some guy I know that consistently cheating.
Speaker 1: Does he listen to the show? Does he a friend of yours? I know him? M What does that mean? We get my friend? Oh?
Speaker 3: I know him?
Speaker 1: Should get should get him to kiss you? Yeah? I think he would be a prime candidate.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put my hands on somebody for no reason.
Speaker 1: There's not no reason. Stop, I mean you did that. I think it's a kind of a crazy reason. But I really do want to see somebody kissing me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Derek, if someone walked up on you in the middle of the street while you were your wife, you know, out doing whatever fucking inter racial couples do. And I don't know, fucking being upset or happy. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I was gonna feel like I was like, well, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Don't don't what do you mean?
Speaker 1: You don't count why it's different? But because you're both annoying. Yeah, annoying is a is a race trait, yea, So it makes sense. You guys are cool.
Speaker 3: People are annoying. I'm not gonna say it allow, but but you know you're doing that. Yeah, we're doing walks up to you and it's like, what's going on? You're like, Oh, they fucking kiss you? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: It entirely depends on who it is. I agree.
Speaker 3: Actually I believe this, and honestly I think you are. I think mentally you are above the homophobic blackness that exists in all of our hearts, that you're mentally above it. Look, man, in action, I feel it's gonna turn into a lot of nigga, what did you just do to me?
Speaker 1: In an attacking. I depends give me, give me someone specific or just give me a specific example of who.
Speaker 3: Just like a random random hairy fellow, just person so like not him, but him, And if someone in this archetype, so.
Speaker 1: Someone that looks like him, but I didn't know them, if I didn't know them, I'm not going to disbow the person.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well you're gonna strike them, yes, of course, like that may be a bit more extreme the person like you might and then hopefully they're not like, you know, bear strong and like actually provoked you on purpose to beat the ship out of you. That is crazy, because you gotta you gotta, you gotta think about people who do crazy stuff like that. There is the possibility they're doing the specifically to provoke you, just to showcase their skills and how that people like that should actually not exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be nice.
Speaker 3: People that go to go to fights, go to clubs and pick fights. Yeah, just the practice they're muay thaig. It's like, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: What are you? What are you wrong with? Like the you know a lot of the a lot of the Solo gang members when they figured out that they can join the army and become elite killers. They they starreted doing I guess it's every girl, but like it was. It was a huge movement and they started posting a lot of foot it's of them in Afghanistan, like doing their gang signs and tagging shit, and I was like, this is crazy. I'm seeing like this, like oh this fucking essay fucking shit and it's their sand everywhere, like just ruins and stuff and.
Speaker 5: All like this is that's doing gang signs in Fallujah is crazy?
Speaker 3: Could you imagine that every fucking blood and cript sends their kid to the fucking childhood temples for four or five fucking years and they come back and they're just debilitating people in competent.
Speaker 1: I like that because I think I feel like it would change the like the gangs would still exist, but they would be like probably Yakuza like type of caliber. You know, they would be more respected and hire to be more disciplined because a lot of them operate in a way that like there's still a lot of respect and shit like that, but it's not taken seriously like say the Italian mob, you know, the Yakuza ship like that. So I feel like if they on purpose, right from what they start going to shouting, they become disciplined monks. They will be so efficient at killing and everything they do.
Speaker 3: I feel like something really like I feel like they're cool, Like, oh, send every fucking every gang member to the fucking Tokyo or Japan and get them like fucking trained and bushido. And it's like that sounds cool on paper until it happened, and then you have like really dangerous gang members in America.
Speaker 1: Like if they're all carrying katanas, now, like that's crazy. They would that fucking be though.
Speaker 3: Going to content, people are on rooftops with their arms rested on the katanas.
Speaker 1: You're like, this is really bad. They're ninjas now, Like this is bad.
Speaker 5: I do like the idea of just like walking down the street and then there are people on like the rooftops, even if it's just one guy like kneeling like brooding kind of, it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, what is he about to do?
Speaker 3: And you look over and you see one guy building hopping and you're like, this is bad.
Speaker 5: You hear, like you hear him whispering, like you're just like you can't hear you can't quite hear him because you're really far away from you here.
Speaker 1: Like the city the city needs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's like muttering to himselling. You're like, whoa dude, I've made a wrong term.
Speaker 3: I was they would nuke that area first, the foremost that area would get fucking.
Speaker 1: I don't know about nuke, but would get harp it bomb the ship. I think.
Speaker 3: I think that's crazy. Don't look, you don't know about the seventies. So I agree, blew up city block.
Speaker 1: That's not the seventies anyway. Look, so this is this is I take care of it. I take care of it. You start bringing Palestine refugees they were harmble that's it. They'll they'll put it. You put the Palstina refugees in there. And then all of a sudden, you know, oh, somehow the idea of that they ended up over here something at their planes, like they got lost, you know, the radar got like, oh, I don't know what's happening, and though, oh we still found them. And then they finished. Do you know what happened that fucking the hummus Republic?
Speaker 5: What happened the hummost Republican fucking I think like Pennsylvania or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, the guy they misread the sign and they bombed it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, that's crazy. I've a positives were like, it's fine, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's funny is your honor?
Speaker 5: I could have sworn it's not even that.
Speaker 1: It's not even that dumb to assume something like that would actually happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like somebodysheard hum.
Speaker 1: This, Yeah, and then all they're like, what get them? Yeah? Yeah at this point, yeah, it's really bad. At this point, it's just so stupid. It's just stupid. I've been tuning out as much as possible, and I feel so much better.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad I'm not black and Muslim.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, the way they got, the way that they got, the way that I feel bad is like, I know what the fuck is going on. The history is gonna israelill take care of this as far as like the people who were just like, oh, nothing's going on over there, even a lot of people now like you see, like in the last couple of days, it's getting to the point where like even countries are like Israel because it's like they know that, like, oh fuck, this is clearly happening, and we're gonna be remembered real poorly.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so like at the last.
Speaker 5: Minute, we're gonna we're gonna say that this is where we always.
Speaker 1: It was gonna be the former the former gonna be Israel.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are gonna look real fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: No I didn't. Yeah, the former Prime Minister of Israel. That was the one that was like, this is I feel like that was a he said something. He was like, dude, but he was like, hey, we're clearly committing war crimes, like you guys are. This is crazy, Like it was kind of the thing that everybody knows, like you were, like, you guys were kind of saying everybody knows. But a lot of people are being quiet, and so some people are now have to jump on that badwagon because of what you were saying about being remembered in a certain way. That's to me, it's the politicians, because there's a lot of politicians that were, you know, obviously doing the mantra of defend these defend themselves, defend themselves even though they know, yeah, nigga, I'm gonna I'm gonna pick apart your kid limb by limb, and I'm gonna say I was defending myself. Yeah, and my good shut the fuck I throw a baby into the sun. It was self defense, self defense that baby. It was darker than me, that baby a terrorist, Like, so just take the baby on a situation.
Speaker 5: What's really crazy about it is that, like, no, I love the anti Semitic thing because it's just like they're they're all Semitic people. Yeah, that's like they're all semis Yes, yes, you're talking, well what words?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, that's really that's when when we get when we get to that point, it's just like like Chris, I totally, I'm I'm completely with you, but also, you know, them niggas don't know what that ship means.
Speaker 5: It's just it's the funniest gap of knowledge for anybody talking about this situation to have, though, you know, and everybody seems to have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, it sucks or whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, the same thing like Jewish and Zionists, Like, no, those are not the same.
Speaker 1: I tell you guys, they don't break take a break, and god you'll feel.
Speaker 3: Dude. I used to get videos of fucking poor situations that like literally like I can't sleep after seeing and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Well I don't believe that at all from you, mister.
Speaker 3: You know why, because the reason why it's so fucked up is because of the fact that you go into the comments and you expect to see sympathy and you see insanity, and then you see people with flags and starved David's in their fucking profiles.
Speaker 1: And you check the commentsations of Lively, No, I can't. It's gonna be funny.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be funny, and I can't do that.
Speaker 1: It ain't no different. They're like they he.
Speaker 3: Flew because there's there's a different like seeing like a guy get letrocuted and then turn into fucking fucking apperate to like you seeing a child just suffering, like just straight up like there's no like Looney Tunes nature of it. The kid doesn't blow a balloon and then float away and then get struck by lightning. No, it's just it's sadness. It's pretty it's a very big difference.
Speaker 1: It's pretty wild how separated people are from like the even even if you see the video, some of the video footage that a lot of those people that are saying like things are based or whatever it is. Some politicians up said some pretty horrible things about like oh they found Dug a bunch of a bunch of kids remains and stuff, and and Gaza about this and then Quippi responses. Some politicians have some Quipi responses, and I'm like it's crazy to cause you know, like if if that motherfucker stumbled upon a grave of children, there's no.
Speaker 3: Way make a fucking suicide for a joke. Could you imagine like, well.
Speaker 1: Oopsie, oops, like what I gotta put the suicide for this thing? That is crazy, Like the mount back is crazy.
Speaker 5: Putting them in that situation is very amusing because like you know, it would not no way, no way.
Speaker 1: It's what's like, you brave bitch when you're on Twitter. Yeah, they wouldn't be like a bad bitch.
Speaker 5: They wouldn't like step over like a mass childer and be like that's a real kindergarten now here.
Speaker 1: The drums. Even if you were the most like prolific and ultra just seething Zionists and you still stumbled upon a mass grave of Palestine's yourself. I think the first thing you're gonna be startled just by seeing a bunch of dead bodies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like so the it's I don't think sympathy is always gonna show up.
Speaker 1: I just hate that.
Speaker 3: But I think there would definitely be like a reaction of like, oh, that's kind of fucked up. Unless you're gone, unless you're like if.
Speaker 1: You're a soldier, I mean, if you're a soldier, you've seen like if you've seen some of the footage, some of the soldiers are like posing with skulls and ship like, yeah, you're you're gone. They're gone, but they're soldiers, They're they're programmed to be gone. But you know, when I was talking about taking a break, I mean, even because it's impossible, I sometimes you just kind of forget just logging on Twitter Instagram in the first place you really Twitter is when I'm talking about you can't escape some of that stuff. Unfortunately, and so like I've been almost not on Twitter at all because I realize every single time, and we already know this, the algorithm is programmed to upset you so you can try to page. So my Instagram is different. Luckily, I don't know why Instagram is so different. Uh, the algorithm is not programmed to upset me. It's just programmed to funny racist stuff. You know, like whenever it suggested me something, it's like maybe it thinks it's upsetting, but it's like it's under the guise of like comedy. The what these channels are doing it? Yeah, the porn doesn't. I do it on purpose. It gave the porn gave up on me. It liked to restart it. Oh you had to, you had to see. I think you're really out there.
Speaker 3: You're out there seeing and every now and I stupidly like something. I'm like, oh my god, here we go to next eight feeds and I'm like and I'm like, I'm hoping the CDN word again.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, thanks, I'm back. I like it.
Speaker 3: I go to the page. I like a bunch of things, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like ignited if I go because since I the Explore page has some w uh lady wrestlers, right and so, but those are like thirst trap pages, right. Yeah. So if I just you know, stayed on one for like a you know, a cycle, I think it would just be like.
Speaker 5: I actually actually built myself a machine to go through OnlyFans models, uh profiles.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like a finger on like a rotating thing like a rolodex almost to.
Speaker 1: Scroll through all of them. So it understood. My phone understands that I'm interested brother, you know what I just found with that? Actually I like that that is a perfectly fine way to I think that's revolutionary.
Speaker 3: It might be dangerous for someone developing people.
Speaker 5: You're already cooked, yeah people, yeah, exactly ready, Like I think yeah, Like people are calling me like, compare me to testa kinda with this with this thing, but uh sick, I don't want to. I don't really accept that. Think I'm too humble.
Speaker 1: I think you're like the Elon Musk of felt like.
Speaker 3: I think I think you're like you're like the the.
Speaker 1: What is that? He just exists? He just that It's slightly different to look at that didn't get.
Speaker 3: Fired also got fired too.
Speaker 1: I mean you fired ages ago because he was just but it was like a tag team thing. He didn't do anything from the get go. Yeah, he was like what if Indian what they're like, I don't know what that means. You look at that guy him him, he looks like uh a yes, else, Well he looks more a goblin if you look at his pointy ears, and I know what you're talking about, Like he looks like a fairy goblin. Yes, he did a caricature of him.
Speaker 5: He would I know, what you mean you have a little cap on and he upside down triangle kind of you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That I want people to realize that when you I feel like I don't think people understand this, and I think this is true, don't do it. I think this is very true. Man. When when people look evil, they are evil. I think it is a It's kind of like, you know, me growing up, a lot of you know, Chiacanos and like the whole like solo culture with a lot of them were just you know, mean mugging all the time. The idea was to look tough at all the time. And so if you look at all of those dudes, even when they're relaxed and relax they're watching a fucking Lakers game, right, they're just there's fucking like and I'm like, God, like, you're so and those people want to you know, one of those The only time I've ever gotten fucking someone trying to mug me was a fuckinglo Like those people. The culture is they're angry all the time, and then you can see it on their faces permanently. So when you look at like these, he's fucking little and then like the Charlie Kirks that have these stupid faces Like you're like, or Matt Gates, yeah that you look at these people. Yeah, you're right. You look at these people and are like, these are fucking look at them.
Speaker 5: Matt Gate's and Charlie Kirk in particular, are like looks.
Speaker 3: Like Charlie Kirk looks like one of the Like he looks this is gonna be a stretch, but he looks like someone that would be a dick head on the Polar Express, you know, like he looks like one of the kids from that movie grown up to be a fucking piece of shit. I know what you're saying, Like he has such as like an uncanny looking, mother fully dislikable face, Like I just.
Speaker 5: That smile that he gave that that girl one literally like like that's grect. But what's crazy about it is like you can tell when people are like overreacting for like the camera whatever I was discussed, I could tell that was not an overreaction, Like there was a genuine like, dude, it's startling when you see like a human being become a demon, like.
Speaker 3: For like three frame, the way he can reel his face back so much with his big ass fucking guy.
Speaker 1: Is that Kadian drawing him is perfect? That's the thing that is respect. I didn't have to really do anything right, if you think about it, it really is just a trace.
Speaker 3: Is this a trace with a little bit more line work on the face.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insane. Yeah, like you can tell, like I remember this is the music a little bit sad, but I remember there was a there was a female friend the hat who her partner was abusive at times, right, and yeah, the moment he walked in, I could fucking shot him. I was like, that's not a good guy. The energy, Yeah, that's not a good like. No, I looked at him like, I was like, it was completely prejudiced before when I fucking I got him, I was like, oh I can look at this guy. I'm judging before even sen Did.
Speaker 1: You see that man? How he clocked it?
Speaker 3: Walked in clearly red angry aura around him. Uh unfortunately Mexican, Okay, but that was like he walks in, fucking uh beat her under his fucking discuse his shirt. And I was just like, oh this this he was in a military and he hits women and it turns out it turns out right on the Monday, and I was like someone to be like, you couldn't tell. But I think that was a little bit so you couldn't.
Speaker 5: Some people are well are well designed for what they are, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think back in the day it was hard to tell because everybody was kind of like robotic and hid their power levels, you know, like everybody works.
Speaker 5: It was more conformity, so like everybody kind of like blended in a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Now people like like they wear their alter egos, which is you know a lot of times you'll see so you'll see somebody a scumbaggery don't wear it proudly. Yeah, And I'm like, oh, it's kind of like I mean that's what the Maga hat warped into. Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like especially now maybe it just Elon like and even his whole shifts, you know what I mean, Right, like he like blended in a little bit.
Speaker 6: And then it was like, what if coming to this crazy what if I the inward outside I saw.
Speaker 5: The other day I saw recently what Uh it made me laugh so hard.
Speaker 1: I was walking.
Speaker 5: Uh, I was walking through an alley as I often do.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh, wild wet day.
Speaker 5: Well it's here like whatever at night. It was in the middle of the day. Crazy, gotcha, Although I do.
Speaker 3: Also time of the mug muggers.
Speaker 1: You mug the muggers.
Speaker 3: I mugged them first, pull a gun on them, and I like your stuff, give me your knife.
Speaker 5: So I saw a cyber truck right and it had a on the back of it. It had like a little swastik of medallion.
Speaker 1: You're kidding. No, I'm not even this is not it sounds like a lie. I'm not even joking.
Speaker 5: It was around here and it was like a swastika with like the I think like on something on top of it. I think it was like an eagle or something coming out of it. And it was a cyber truck parked an alley with the sausa behind it and like two broken windows, which is really fucking.
Speaker 1: Damn, which is awesome, dude. I just don't the people that the people that are still driving them are fucking brave, dude. It's stupid, but brave. I mean those cars are so dangerous.
Speaker 5: I feel back for the people who just like thought it like I thought it was cool.
Speaker 1: Nope, traded in. I will take I will take the loss.
Speaker 3: You absolutely can trade it. I will another decent car. Yeah, they're like there. First of all, nobody wants them.
Speaker 1: They'll take the loss, like say, you you trade it back in and you'll get sigificant less. I don't care. I'll take the loss.
Speaker 3: Dude. They're such dangerous cars.
Speaker 1: They are really dangerous.
Speaker 3: Their batteries on the bottom. When I found out that ship, I would my mind was blown because I was like, Hey, where is that ship because the trunks in the front. Yeah, what mean their battery the car batteries on the bottom of the car.
Speaker 1: Like Tesla's. Isn't that insane, Chris, Yes, that's why they're such terrible. Are normal tests like that? Yes? Are they? I thought most cars? I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: Batteries never in the back. Batteries are supposed to be in the front.
Speaker 1: There's definitely cars with batteries in the back.
Speaker 3: Well they're not the post. Well more often than not, the batteries in the front where everything else in the car is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a car to the battery in the back. Actually, that's where the trunks are. That's why I'm a little confused.
Speaker 5: Also, I have absolutely seen a car with the battery in the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the car. I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I mean it was ages ago, but I remember because I remember because I was like, oh, that's weird.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that.
Speaker 3: And you jump a car I've never seen somebody. This is not that it's not possible, that's not the same batter but the fact for Tesla's they have space in the back and they have their trunk that the trunks in the front for some reason, but there's also an opening space in the back and they have the batteries in the bottom of the car. I know that because my friend that does he is a fire fighter. He was like, the reason why a lot of fire starts from thost cars that's so dangerous is because they go over something, it'll just fuck the bottom of the car up and the car can straight up just get fucked over. So they're on the bottom of the car, which is why people are like, these cars are not street safe.
Speaker 5: That sounds crazy, that's the point.
Speaker 3: That's why people are like, these cars should not be on the street.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I know they're not in the street in many other countries probably, I think most of the countries.
Speaker 3: Nowhere else has I'm like, yeah, they're just here.
Speaker 1: I know people are trying to I think illegally smuggle them to their countries so they can have a cyber truck.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's I legally smuggling a cyber truck when you can just get a Chinese car that's five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That is just better.
Speaker 5: Definitely, test those high voltage batteries are indeed located under the floor pan of the vehicle.
Speaker 3: It's pretty insane.
Speaker 1: That really is. Actually that's insane. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: That's like, actually the worst place for to be home, it is firefighting.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, I've got I've gone to fire started by Tesla's because something just hits the bottom of the car right And I'm like what He was like, yeah, they're ship Like don't like like I thought, I don't like Elon, but also really don't get those cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, irrespective of Elon.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, because I because I remember not, I really thinking tests were cool the first year that I saw them, because it was like new, and because it was like new and weird, like the handles were different and like it had like an iPad and it's like, oh, this feels like futuristic kind of and then like I don't know, you spend time in them, and especially when you drive them, dude, like they're really I.
Speaker 3: Like the ghost detecting services they have where they detect people from not being near you. You're like, what the hell? What the need someone's beside in the car and you're like fucking on the highway. You're like, huh.
Speaker 1: All new cars have that ship and they feel it feels useless by how their sensors are like too sensitive because like You'll.
Speaker 3: Just say, when I have back a car out of the driveway, like I'm hearing like I feel like I'm in the middle, like a bunch of coming towards me.
Speaker 1: I'm like doomsday fucking device.
Speaker 3: You hear if you're heaven starting up, and then you hear things approaching the carre like what's going on?
Speaker 1: My car is busted. I gotta get rid of it going back home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has this like problem where like like when I when I swerve into people, they don't survive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's see. How do you how do you get that fixed? I don't know, man, I've been trying for a while, but if I keep swearing that people, it would be better.
Speaker 3: Eventually, maybe it'll adapt if I keep hating people with it.
Speaker 5: I just kind of I don't know, like it just doesn't seem like a it doesn't seem like it's working all that well.
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, just sell it off. Are your parents is again? Well? No, every time they it's the same problem with them. I completely forgot that. I saw this in downtown. But uh look what is that? Is that a shadow of the Hedgehog cyber truck? Yes? Oh man, there's part of it that's cool.
Speaker 5: That's like, that's actually all of it is bad. You think that's actually one hundred and fifty percent terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I was What he just said was he likes it. Yeah, but he's broken.
Speaker 5: He's broken on a fundamental level that cannot be really addressed.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I like Sonic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you know I don't hate Sonic. I mean, I'm like a Sega genesis make a dry Sonic fan, and then I kind of fell off from there. But I wouldn't put him or his gay nemesis on a car.
Speaker 3: I really like, Yeah, I want to put that on a car. But I do like shadow. I like to the the I hate that I like he bothers me.
Speaker 1: I like to the soap opera. They did the Son of the Hedgehog soap opera. I like that.
Speaker 3: There's a funny one is.
Speaker 1: That it's all my hedgehogs. You remember that. I wish I did. There's not the soap opera network. I guess there was a soap Damn. I don't know what the fun that chance with that channel.
Speaker 3: Opera network is crazy and it's real. It's real.
Speaker 1: It's a general so I guess it makes sense because there's so many of them, just continuously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you go all my children in general hospital. Yeah, all my hedgehogs all my.
Speaker 1: Head Yeah hedge so literally nephew.
Speaker 3: I wanted to go see a son headrog. I don't hate soee for sure. And there was this meme online where like Shadow loves Latino women. Oh yeah, that's time over it. And there's a scene in the movie where Shadows watching a novela talking about like how beautiful you think is one of the girls and it is, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: Is that real in the movie? Yeah, we know that's that can't be real. I'm being dead serious, are you? Why would they do that? Because he loves the characters. He's I really can what is going on? And I don't understand.
Speaker 5: It makes me upset because I it I how should I put this? Everything else feels distant enough, like every other fictional reality that like exists that has an IP feels distant enough to our world where like I'm okay with it. Like I don't know if like Master Chief likes the Latinas and I don't think that's described at all.
Speaker 1: No, That's what I'm saying. But like that, there's no.
Speaker 5: Like does Marcus like Marcus Phoenix watches Yeah, what he watches the view?
Speaker 1: It jerks off to the view, like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love Whoopy Goldberg.
Speaker 1: I love what. I love Whoopy Goldberg. DOMBM she has no eyebrows. Dombmb sitting there.
Speaker 3: I love Caribbean one sitting there.
Speaker 5: Dom Skeleton is sitting there.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know, he doesn't He refuses to acknowledge that he's gun.
Speaker 3: Still want to go play thunderball whatever it's called thrash ball. I think you're looking thrashball. Look, you know he's trying to remember your skeleton.
Speaker 1: There's just there's just a bunch of fucking.
Speaker 5: There's a bunch of kava bowls next to fucking dumba.
Speaker 1: It's getting called dom it getting dead. All right, Well, speaking of that, talk back to me, man, I just I'm so lonely. Man.
Speaker 5: Well, dude, actually, speaking of that, we have a question that has everything to do with this unyielding twink genetics. Rodin says he's getting your dick sucked by your own clone. Gay or masturbation with extra steps.
Speaker 1: Where's the line?
Speaker 3: Raw, It's kind of both, but it's like whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is kind of both, isn't it. Well, since it's your clone, since it's another entity, right, so the only way it would work it would be masturbation is if you killed your clone, you died too, What do you mean, No, it's still another entity though, well so well no, like so like if you were connected to like say it was still your consciousness, you killed the clone and you die too, then it'd be okay, that was masturbation. So you gotta test it. You gotta let your clone suck you off and kill the clone, right and then if the clone, if you're still alive after the clone dies, then that means you're gay because it was just an entire separate because it's kind of like it's almost like asking the question if if your identical twins sucked you off, is that gay? Well, yes, it's gay and incest. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like if your clone sucks off, it is gay and masturbation. But it's like not a big deal at that moment, Like whatever.
Speaker 1: Dude, because they're fucking basically the same as you. Yeah, but they're exactly but this is exactly the same idea. Yeah, but you know what I mean, like, there's not even such a minor difference.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's not I feel like that's like a big stretch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're identical twin and a clone.
Speaker 5: I feel like the stretch between an identical twin and a clone is like.
Speaker 1: A fifty leap. I would say that in because.
Speaker 5: A clone has all of your exact memories and emotions and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, is that how a clone works?
Speaker 3: Well no, no, no, it's like it's it's literally like you walk in a room another you is copy straight.
Speaker 1: Up, and in sci fi terms, that's not even fucking true. And that's where you don't just clone somebody and they they're completely It's like Arnold Schwarzenegg or anybody getting a clone from sci fi movies in general, it is just a clone of you. It is your DNA, it is a thing. It's not to your memories and aspirations. This I know everything about you. That's not how.
Speaker 5: We're not talking about like that kind of a clone.
Speaker 1: That's usually not even the how clones work. I feel like it is.
Speaker 5: No, it's not feel in every single movie that's how clones work.
Speaker 1: These are These are I'm a sci fi guy.
Speaker 5: Not you do, I'm a clone guy. Sorry, you don't know the finer details of the fat.
Speaker 3: Cl Really, this is really dumb. But also there's the idea of a clone and then a copy. There's a difference, right, A copy is a clone, but a copy is like from the moment that this goes on, it's you exactly. Your clone is immediately not you, though even the same as your copy. Like if if someone clones me right now, and there's another Kingston standing right beside me in another chair, he is immediately not me. He is a clone of me. It's a different person. We're extremely similar. From his perspective, existence is already different, like immediately because he's in a different place for me exactly. We're not the same person anymore. That's how differences work, Like even the most minute things make difference.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I feel like what I'm saying ultimately is that a clone and a twin are very fucking different.
Speaker 1: They're quite different, yes, And like say, get twins, like if you're saying, if you're saying, well, fraternal twins look different, even identical twins. Identical twins, they don't start off starting different. They can start looking different because start leading different lives, but they can also stick together and look extremely the same.
Speaker 3: Not exactly, they look very very very similar, Like they're easily you can easily miss.
Speaker 1: Like miss. There are many twins that many examples that have grown up oldest ship that have stuck in together and purposefully looked the same because they like that. GIMMI I about to.
Speaker 5: Blow your mind, Derek, Yeah, we're twins.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up, idiot, This is fucking die But but but if that's true, I wouldn't be true or older than me didn't leave this this whole time.
Speaker 1: You ever know this whole fucking time? Damn.
Speaker 3: If it's true, your parents suck. They gave me up. It made me think my mom died.
Speaker 1: It was expensive. That's great. I get it that they started to make sense now, but what happens are you clearly are terrible, so like they and that's why the king Dad he you know, he he he didn't like he was like he he adopted you when he was like this guy sucks. Yeah, white people.
Speaker 3: Let me be adopted son. Let me a little celestial terrorist now because my son sucks. Let me go. Let me gonna make the world way worse because my son's a bit stupid donated boy, little baddy boy.
Speaker 1: You. But yeah, I get look at I know it's not to say. I would say if we're talking like we're talking like socially, like regular fucking people, you know, like you know, you're just like, okay, a clone and and like it's like you understand it, just like like a car cott someone who looks like you. And so is it gay? Yes, I would have to. I would just have to say it. I don't understand how it couldn't be. Yeah, yeah, it's just there's another body. I guess.
Speaker 5: The more the more interesting question is it is is it more gay than it is masturbation or is it more masturbation than it is gay.
Speaker 3: More gay than master?
Speaker 1: I think it's much more gay. It's just because to me, it's like master, like self sucking yourself that's you ask that question, that is the middle. And then I would say because then people say, and I've actually I've never I didn't, dude, this is I don't damn. I don't remember who said this, but fairly recently it kind of made me because I've always thought, well, yeah, it's it's uh, if you jacking off is not gay, then sucking your dick's not gay. But then somebody said that is, and I wish I I don't think it is. I see I think in somebody said this, which made me understand where they're coming from. But I still disagree because it's still I'm like, you're if you jack off another man, that's gay. So if you jack yourself off, that's not gay. So if you suck yourself off, that's not gay, right, Like it's the same thing. You're just self pleasuring yourself. However, someone said, when you suck your own dick, it feels more like you're sucking get dick suck, And I never considered that, and I'm like, oh, I think it's the most valid answer to that. That makes a lot of sense, but it still doesn't negate the fact that like said the same thing where it would have applied to giving a hand job. You know what I'm saying, like like, oh, if like the whole like say, if you're sucking a if you were jacking yourself off, yeah, and and somebody giving you a hand job, right, It's like, oh does it feel more?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, this is why I wear gloves. Some people sit on my hand somebody, Yeah, I've heard about the stranger.
Speaker 3: I wear like seven hours, eight hours on my hand. I can't move my fingers. I can't tell them what to do.
Speaker 5: Is just what I said on my ans for three straight days and then I put on a baseball glove.
Speaker 1: So I like to do. I like to break my arm. It's like what you do is because like if you were say, look, here's my right hand, and if I need if I wanted to make it feel like I was jacking somebody off, right, like I would be like this right, So I have to break my arm. That is crazy because like I can't get it perfectly, you know, ninety degree angle. So I break it and then I get it, and then I let it reset after three months and it's very efficient. Yeah, so I only get to do it every few months, but it's worth it. Yeah, it's really hard to break my go to Disney. It's really hard to break the fucking that fucking fracture is tough. It's tough.
Speaker 3: I got under something and pop it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get really mad when I keep breaking the screws in the rods, Like, like, bro, you're you're really determined that don't come back here, come back to regularly. Like I can't. I can't. I can't finish anymore. I can't finish now more. I need to pay. I can't finish no more. I don't need to pain. But you get to the point where you just like couldn't even like nothing but doing something that insane could get you off.
Speaker 5: I can't kind of jumping off a two story building and just barely being saved in a nick.
Speaker 1: Of time, and he just blows one. Thank God. In worldless, I know a community Josh Potter that can't really bust by with the chick. There's a con Josh Potter that he can pretty much only finish himself off. And uh, there was a there was a while where he was. He was kind of like a producer of a podcast. And uh, they had this thing called I think it was called like Make Josh Come Tour or something, and so it was supposed to be girls that were just supposed to like see if they can get it done. And I don't think it worked, and I never I that sucks. That's really it's like you did everything when you were growing up. You probably put like several like cucumbers in your ass or something, and you watched all the porn simultaneously. Like he was one of the first people to do have the dual monitors. When he he was like, he's a little bit older than me. He's like Wade and impossible around fucking screen.
Speaker 3: Wade was cooked.
Speaker 1: Bro Wade was absolutely good. If Wade stood up, he's a man in the chair. He like he like had a bunch of gooner ship something. Actually not a little bit.
Speaker 5: He was just a guy in his room when surrounded by computers.
Speaker 3: Like kid, that was a nerd. That's all he was.
Speaker 1: But if you how old was he, what do you think he was that he was that age? Age was that age where like so if this was real life, it probably would be cooked though Yeah, he's probably you think he would have, You think he was any Hispanic kid with the internet access. He's done. He's done. He's cooked.
Speaker 3: Especially at that age too, Like that's like that's the time where like you gotta not let them have their own computer. Yeah, because if you do, they're gone. You've lost your kid.
Speaker 1: You know. Can't you can't.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of that's a lot of power, man, you can't. You know, like giving a give a default to the one of the best genres.
Speaker 1: Ever exactly with that ship. I'm kind of I feel like I was maybe a little bit blessed uh people around us, and people may even before they grew up a dial up or nothing. So yeah, you didn't have we didn't have the option of the god telling you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even even me. So it was like it wasn't great yet, but it was on its way towards being pretty good. And they're like, all right, fine, buffering, I'll wait twenty minutes and beat off for six Oh wait, how fucking I'll suffer this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do. I do miss the old buffering day. I guess it's it's it doesn't matter anymore because everything buffer is like on the fly. But you you would wait for it to completely finish buffering and then so you can just like go U instead of like oh you get thirty seconds and then has to buffer again.
Speaker 3: Each type of ship you everything ready like.
Speaker 5: Slav on his knob, like corn on a cob. Dick is in me rode in pretty cool. Remember you can also write in if you go to Patreonic.
Speaker 3: You could do a better job than this guy. Please help.
Speaker 1: This is not a question.
Speaker 3: That was Juicyes, right, yeah, yeah, that is that his name, right, just Juicy Jay, Juicy Es.
Speaker 1: Drink called geez, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Stop of my nob like corner cop the original from what was from Juicyages afro Man?
Speaker 1: Right yeah, afro Man, that was the first one.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: No, you're thinking of red Man. Afro Man was the original. No, he's thinking of red Man.
Speaker 3: I think afro Man.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of red Man. I'm not How long is hold on? Hold on? Hold on? How long has afro Man been around? Can't? And you you think he was?
Speaker 3: That first phrase is from him, So on the corner cob might have been said before him, probably, but like look that phrase was in one of his songs, I swear to God one of his older songs. Look, if you I can look it up, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. No, I'm just saying if that is true, like that is completely mind blowing to me, because I.
Speaker 3: Always for a bit afron.
Speaker 5: No, I'm be honest, I'm be honest.
Speaker 1: I've just I've never given a ship about Afromn. Like it's always it's always been annoying to me. That's you know, that's a lot of people that love like weed and shit. It would probably be really mad that I said that, but I don't care. Yeah, there's just like it was just like gimmicky shit when I found Afromn and I was just like, this is stupid.
Speaker 5: Everything that was like weed oriented. I kind of like didn't care about it at all.
Speaker 1: I never got into some some songs on like these songs are really good, but I've always hated weed culture. Like I'm like, I don't give a fuck if you smoke weed. Why the fuck all of a sudden you have like plants all over you and ship men like fuck Bob Marley. Well see that's the thing, Like that's different. He didn't have fucking chronic ship on his fucking hats, you know, but he was.
Speaker 5: Like he was like the shay grivera of like weed culture for a little bit, where like he just had his image everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it wasn't it wasn't his. Yeah, he didn't do it right. That's just he literally was just doing his thing. People.
Speaker 3: That man was a fucking he was a fucking mountain mover, a dog. It was crazy how popular he was.
Speaker 1: He did move mountains, yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: I remember watching he moved that one Jamaican mountain, that one that one song, I'm moving mountains.
Speaker 1: Smoking weed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I hate how a little bit of me doesn't like that, even though like I'm so detached from that part of my culture.
Speaker 1: It's like stop that we mountain, we jammin', we jammin move and movement. Mountains, Lord.
Speaker 3: Mountains, I think, though I don't even like reggae, but I listening to him makes me feel mountains. There's this positive music.
Speaker 1: Mountains tonight, you're fucking reggae moving amazing. Jimp the movie Jimp, All right, did you.
Speaker 3: You haven't seen? I?
Speaker 1: Did you saw? The movie? Friendship? Movie is insane.
Speaker 5: So there's a Tim Robinson movie out called Friendship that I do recommend because it's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: There the guy named Jim. I forgot there. Your name is Jimp Jimp? Yeah, stupid jump jump the stupid. No, he's just a guy.
Speaker 3: There is a moment. There's a moment, and there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of moments in that movie where is he small jimp Jim guy imp No, But what are you gonna say?
Speaker 3: There's a moment in that movie in the fucking holding cell that is so crazy where he walks towards him and he's like, dude, he probably slips. And that scene set me off in the theater is so bad that I had to get up and go to the side area because that was writhing too much. I thought that scene was so That movie is inside. I think Tim Robbins is like genuinely probably the funniest guy ever. Like, actually, I think he's so funny it's insane.
Speaker 5: He's he's up there, He's in the top twenty modern comedy.
Speaker 1: I can't think of somebody that's genuinely much funnier than him, Like I don't. I don't disregard that.
Speaker 5: I also just don't think I've been paying enough attention to say something like that, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know if i'd like, because there's there's still that the what is it the rehearsal with Nathan Fielder, the guy who did Nathan for You that everybody's talking about, indiot not the new season. No, I don't think I finished the first season.
Speaker 3: The first season. There's a moment in the first season that's so stressing that I was like, what is happening.
Speaker 5: I like anxiety comedy. I like I like that it's becoming a thing anyway.
Speaker 3: I like anxiety com I like when people watch things and get really stressed and laugh at these I like things.
Speaker 5: I like th funny because they're uncomfortable, Like there's something about it that like, I just like, I like and it's un I feel like it's not common because a lot of comedy is like whacky or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, people, I understand why it's not common because.
Speaker 5: Of course, Yeah, I also don't think a lot of people are good at doing it. There's like a really you have to have a very specific skills. I think Tom Robas is pretty good at Nathan Nathan Fielder. Have you ever seen Nathan for You? Yeah, dude, you gotta be like. There's a gas station in Burbank that he went to it.
Speaker 3: It's the one.
Speaker 1: It's a famous one. Yeah, it's the one.
Speaker 5: Where and it had the guy where he walks up to some guy. Is this old I think our median guy. I'm not really sure. He looks kind of actually like he looked kind of like a chameleon. I couldn't really tell, like what, where, where the fuck he came from? But like this old guy runs the gas station and Nathan's trying to like figure out how to like drum up business for the gas station, and out of nowhere, unprompted, this old guy, he's like, yeah, you just drink some tea, you know.
Speaker 1: He goes like what, and he's like, I drink my grandson's pea is good for you.
Speaker 5: He's serious. It's not like he's too old. And obviously he's working in a gas station. He's not like a comedic genius where like he understands, oh, he's like playing a character. He's literally like saying like, no, if you drink grandson, your grandson's pee is good for you. And he asserts it and like he like, that's the first time I've ever seen Nathan Fielder break and anything. And I think it's the only time he has. I don't think there's a single because he like what It's just like, what the fuck are you saying? I wonder if that guy's still there.
Speaker 3: I wonder if you like making people break is the best thing. I want to see Tim. I want to see Tim Robbins break. I want to see him break character finally. Yeah, he's like he's immovable, like he won't break characters.
Speaker 1: And I want to hear him doing Friendship's very good. Nathan is very good.
Speaker 3: I got it's great in that movie.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: I wasn't expecting Paul Ready even be in that movie. I saw nothing about it. I just knew that it was a Tim Robbinson and I was like, I guess I want it anyway. This guy wrote in we got distracted it fucking immediately. He says, not a question. But I want to thank Derek for letting us know that Taco Bell seasoning can be bought in stores. Me and my girlfriend make crunch rafts of fremes on weekends, and it's way better than the fast food ones, and you can stuff them with as much as you want.
Speaker 1: I never thought that would be.
Speaker 5: Of all the things you've done for people, Like if you think about all the kindnesses that you've done for people, like throughout your life, good thanks that you get for the things that you get thanks for.
Speaker 1: It's very funny. I'm a donator. I donate. I give homeless people food, you know, like I I. But yeah, this is the one that I'm most proud of. Yeah. He rescues.
Speaker 5: He rescues puppies from puppy mills that are gonna be executed and finds them homes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes I I you know, I don't make it there before they put them in the woodchipper and yeah, and have a big wood chipper. Make sure they have a puppy chippers.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a puppy's mouth in the back.
Speaker 5: Is it tale that that implies that the end result is puppy chips?
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is not really the case. I mean they they chip the puppies, right, it's specifically for puppies, so like it's puppy shaped. Yeah, and then they know it's a woodchipper. It's only supposed to put wood in a wood chipper, so only supposed to put puppies in a puppy trip. If you put wood in a puppy chipper, it's gonna come out of dogs. It's gonna come. Yeah, you don't want to do that. It's gonna be stray dogs. Be who wants that? Yeah, right, chips would into more dogs, would be so incited. No one's talked about it, talking about it.
Speaker 8: No one's talking about the puppy chipper incident. And it's crazy. There's so many puppies now, too many. We don't have the infrastructure to We gotta get rid of them far.
Speaker 1: More years, yes, more less puppies or whatever you feel.
Speaker 3: Okay, I wish I love that wild dogs like, oh, thank you sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. Yeah, it's great. But yeah, you're welcome. For the Taco Bell thing, I think in honor of that, I'm gonna go drop by Ralphs and go buy a pack or something, yeah, or wherever I think it's on my like fucking Walmart or whatever.
Speaker 3: I really hate Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I feel like you'd like him if you get it. If you get it like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, making making the food of myself is different, like you make the food.
Speaker 1: Because like the seasoning is pretty fucking bomb. But yeah you can you can taste the quality. But sometimes you want that quality, especially when I'm when I'm tired and feeling like shit, Taco Bell is amazing.
Speaker 5: Taco Bell is really great for like if you're either drunk or tired. Yeah, like it's it's actually genuinely because like I've tried, like you know what, I'm not gonna have Taco Bell. I'm I'm drunk and I'm tired, gonna have real Mexican food, and it's wasted. Like it's wasted in that context because you're like you can't even really taste as much. Yeah, you're kind of like you're you're wasting.
Speaker 1: A lot of times you don't even finish it.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, it's like too big, and it's just like it actually is genuinely worse in certain context than the worst version.
Speaker 1: Of the food. Yeah. I literally just saw that this this dude shout out to Mike Terry from me, shout out from him. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't you don't want to do that, but yeah there's somebody they just put him on blast where you just passed out with the half eaten burrito is fucking head.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's like that fucking that picture of David Hasselhof on the floor with the burger that you're when they drew him in SpongeBob, but they had squid word doing it.
Speaker 3: That video, that video beautiful, well, so fucking Even as a kid, I was like, that guy's really.
Speaker 1: Good, beautiful like leaf ball knowledge. I forgot about that. That is stuff like that is old school ship.
Speaker 5: It's so yeah, that's like, I think you're.
Speaker 1: Exactly right old time. That's funny.
Speaker 3: If that is the exact you're if you pin that flavor of love and like that, please yeah.
Speaker 1: Please, that was fair. I love that video and it's so fucked up that like was it his daughter or something? Yeah, just like recording it and I'm like, whoa your daughter? Now I get it. She probably did it too specifically give him a wake up call. Well I'm saying that, I don't know if that's true. Well, you just you'd hope. I'd hope that's it, But she might have just been like, fuck my dad.
Speaker 3: You won't give any money.
Speaker 5: The incident with David Hassell I'm eating a burger on the floor of his Las Vegas home occurred in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 3: That's crazy something about that attached to a memory.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about it?
Speaker 5: I just I knew you were right, because it's just like, yes, two thousand and seven is exactly when that happened.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, like favor of Love, Rock of Love.
Speaker 5: You know why I remember this because I remember somebody showing it to me. Somebody's choking to me while I was reading like like a game Informer about like hey three and it was about to come out, and I remember being excited and somebody was like, Hey, look at this.
Speaker 3: That is this fucking connection is crazy. Look at this guy from Baywatch. Fucking suffering dude.
Speaker 1: I had this association.
Speaker 5: I have years with like really strong associations where I can tie a lot of memories together.
Speaker 1: I just have.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and seven is one of those years. I'm just like, I remember damn near every good year.
Speaker 1: Man, it was it felt fun that first.
Speaker 5: That was the first year of high school for me too, So it's like a lot is happening. You're just like kind of, oh, this is a this is a big deal.
Speaker 3: That year felt fun for me. I don't remember what was happening on that's cool, but I remember it being fun.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 5: And as I say things just because I think they'd be funny, for me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta Sometimes you gotta just ship on Kingston.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have to record your drug dad eating a burger on the floor.
Speaker 1: And I never saw my dad. He's gay.
Speaker 3: I can't see him do this homosexuality. I refuse to look at him. I don't see gay.
Speaker 1: People because gays are scaling. It's like I fel like he survived. I feel like enduring. You'd be like, come on, they would.
Speaker 5: They would have like a bunch of people going. It's like they would rebuild him. It's like that scene in RoboCop was like we could make him better.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they rebuild, they would pray over him. It would actually work all he would they make trump o cop? What would they do? Robo Trump Trump cop is so they would make the police officer we lou It is literally robo Trump.
Speaker 5: But they him Trumps the only connection that they can make.
Speaker 1: I don't want Trump. I don't want robot Trump. That's boring. Yeah, Trumpet he's the worst cop ever, Like there's nothing redeeming. What's a RoboCop quote? Like I don't really remember, like the things that dirt bag and he blows some black guy's head off. Actually you shoot some of the guys off your move creep when he when he blows off, uh, the rapist is nuts. He sits him the dick yeah, and then he never mind. There's just I was just remembering a different so I remember because he says he says your move creep before that, but like I just remember, I just had a memory just hit me like really hard where I remember I try to gaslight people. Dude, I put the quote I put him like your move creep, but I put your move in the f slur and I try to gas light people. That he actually says that, and I was like, I can't believe they I can't believe he said that. I was like, dude, eighties were like wild back in the day, and I was trying to.
Speaker 5: You know what that I think would work believable. That is so not unbelievable. It's it was the addword.
Speaker 1: It would be different.
Speaker 5: Obviously, Well it was Detroit, so yeah, even that would be more believable than it should be.
Speaker 1: But it's not nearly.
Speaker 5: It's not nearly like if so was everywhere was in like the two thousands, brother, you know, and movies in the two thousands. I think it was in Transformers was it. Yeah, the prime cause.
Speaker 1: You get through it.
Speaker 3: The fact that you said really is what got me. Really, you said you said, you said that, You said that like a kid getting a Christmas gift.
Speaker 1: So happy, really really, I was gonna go back and I was gonna run to my car, and then in my head it's just I'm done. He's like, there's more to them than Reach the Eye and Megatron.
Speaker 4: Is a floating.
Speaker 5: You see these videos of these guys going around on TikTok that are just like they're they're they're singing gay songs.
Speaker 1: They're doing what we did. They're doing what we did. They're doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're pretty good. They're harmonizing and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh see, look man, I don't like when it gets too good. Then I get a little I get turned off personally.
Speaker 5: Like it's not like it's it's improvised and it's not like mixed or anything.
Speaker 1: No, what I mean is what I mean is talent is like when it gets to like when it reaches talent, I get a little turned off because I wanted Lady Gaga starts doing it. I like it. It's one of those things where it's like I like when gutter, like when it's just like in this gutter trash. It's so stupid. Yeah, I like when people see this and I read the comments of people are like they're really upset like it. It's so funny to me. And when when it gets to a point when like the people are really talented and to do it, because then it kind of transcends the people being upset. They're like, oh, this is really good. And I'm like no, no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 3: No no wait wait, I need I need them, don't take them.
Speaker 1: I ain't even hating. It's just it's just the thing where it kind of like, you know, it's like a guitarist when they when they like seeing somebody like play something really cool and then there's a motherfucker that's like killing and I'm like, I'm good. I want to do an experiment because I saw this. I saw this video of these guys doing.
Speaker 3: Was it.
Speaker 1: Give me the b bois and free.
Speaker 5: My soul and I want that and I want the people don't think I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Give me your meat, bollyle. I want to get lost in your ass and throat and piss away.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen that.
Speaker 5: I want to start on your coragon balls and Jiz I'm gay.
Speaker 3: In the room, and its cameras panning for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like it's good.
Speaker 5: But I also think, like, I feel like it's so interesting because I think I was listening to and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, did we do that exact one? I feel like we've.
Speaker 5: Done that, like not not officially, but I feel like we've definitely done that of course. But it was the whole Jim gay that got me. I was like, that sounds familiar to me.
Speaker 1: The one thing, no, I will props to that. Uh, the one thing. I feel like, There's one rule and unspoken rule is that you you don't have to but if you can make sure I'm gay is in there, it must be like there's sometimes I agree, I want to agree, but sometimes I'm like, damn, it's just when when if you force it in there in a way that like, oh I just have to put in there for the sake of put it in there. Uh, it could make it funnier, but then it could also make it flop. And so like say, I just dropped one, and so I'm gay is in there, and I feel very satisfied. I feel very satisficed. That felt like I was watching the v H one Behind the Music I corn Freak on a Leash, which I'm just doing all the ones that people were like, just do the popular dumb songs.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, make a gay version of industry baby he already? Can't you get too good turned up?
Speaker 1: You can't. It's just like it's like, yeah, it's a man. That beat is fucking.
Speaker 3: Buts he butts a fucking butt. Oh fucking butts. Hey, I'm fucking gay.
Speaker 1: It was and what was his name, Jiz Harlow?
Speaker 3: That nigga flopped crazy dog? He flopped in the.
Speaker 1: How fucking like that just like came and like nobody gave a ship because she fucking isn't into Like, bitch, you're not go away.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing is like pop music is in demand, but like she just well, the thing is that she's so out of touch. It's crazy, Like you can tell like the things that she says, and like, oh, I went to space, And how cool is that that I went to space? Like nobody cares that the fucking millionaire went to space? Are you kidding me? Are you not aware of how people feel?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 5: And then like there was a thing recently where like an old song of hers was going viral.
Speaker 1: Where was that? Like, do you know that song that was going viral of hers?
Speaker 3: Like I probably know that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, she sang it all weird, but like all the words are going away from because going away from me now, because all I can think of is that give me the b boys and free my soul.
Speaker 1: That's like taking the place the only song in my brain is affected by the gay. Oh my god, what the fuck is that song? Damn it? She sold one. It's an old one California girl.
Speaker 5: No, it's like it's like something it's something that I never heard before.
Speaker 1: It's not like one of her famous ones. I mean it might be, but like not not to the degree another one in the I don't sing, you know, I'm already out.
Speaker 3: Of what is what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, California sleds through undeniable. Oh shut up.
Speaker 5: I hate people commentating on the thing that I'm looking for. Yeah, like, bitch, shut your Jesus fucking Christ slag.
Speaker 1: So many people just think, like we want to see the talk.
Speaker 5: It's like that song as like you're like in Indian summer in the middle of the winter, Like.
Speaker 1: It's it's some old fucking song like that.
Speaker 3: You but people are my only exception that well, no, because that's great.
Speaker 1: That's a great song and you're crazy. It's the way you said it sounds like that.
Speaker 3: I think that song is No, No, you're I remember it really well.
Speaker 1: It's the inflection that she makes on it is insane. Brand New Eyes is an underrated album. You are the only exception.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are.
Speaker 1: It sounds fucking fair saying it like a retard.
Speaker 3: She says it kind of funny, doesn't doesn't say it like that.
Speaker 1: Wait, there's like parts of it that are fucking ridiculous whatever.
Speaker 5: It's like cursive singing basically, and like people are making fun of it and people are just joking around about it. And then she goes on stage and she plays it huh and she goes like, you're like an indie some there in and I don't sing like that, and then she puts the guitar away and I'm like, brother, first of all, yes you do. It was literally the song like people weren't like making. People weren't like singing your song all weird. They were lip syncing to the song that you made. She addressed in She addressed it, but not even in like it, like I think you can address it.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you have to lean into it. What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You're having like a viral thing like when was the last time? This is the only time I've heard of you in fucking forever outside of the space thing, which was not positive at all. Right, so like play along with it, sing the song weirder in fact, I think, and have fun, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's so self serious.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, problem is that you got like I think, musicians, this is very real. I think at a certain point you might just kind of lose it. But the problem is that it's musician like artists such like a thing that like if it's if you're an artist, knowing you're not as artistically talented anymore sucks to you, you know, like if you if you're if you don't got to exactly more, be fine with it. Like I did, I did what I did? You know the thing that I broke my records? I did, I charged, I did, I did the impossible, and I'm good, I'm fine, Like one hundred thousand did that probably a little too extreme, but he like he did what he did.
Speaker 1: He was like, all right, bye, and he left music. Look at man, I'm gonna say that is well hundred thousand. You know, he writes his ship. Katy Perry doesn't write her own music very like, so very likely. The thing that's not not very likely, she doesn't write. He around music. And the thing is, when you're in a position like that, it's really odd for me for people to not pop because all you gotta do is, Okay, what's hot right now, who's the hottest producer. I'm going to work with them now. They're probably gonna be expensive, but you can usually have money to that. It's it's weird to me when people flop when all you have to do is just buy a song from somebody who has who's popping out bangers, and uh, it's like, uh, say, Olivia Rodrigo was a new artist a few years ago, right, so she was working with people, Oh I want a song like Lana del Rey. I'm gonna work with something like that. Oh fucking now, I have this paramore type songs people. People are starting getting back in a pop punk The pop punk era is coming back now, So I'm gonna have this song that's a little bit It sounds like fucking misery business. You know, it's like it's it's calculated and it's smart. Hear yeah, a band from Twitter? What happened from Twitter? Maybe what are you talking about? I don't know what do you do this time? I don't know. What do you mean? You don't know? Of course you know, no, I genuinely know. It's just like I don't know. I don't know if it's not loading or if it's broken or what. Oh, it's probably broken. I saw last week the tweet.
Speaker 5: A picture of of h So you did do something I did too. I mean, I don't know if that's it because I feel like it's pretty tame. But it's a picture of Andrew Tate that he he uploaded of like a bunch of guns surrounding him. Oh cool, Yeah, that's great, classic Twitter being broken?
Speaker 1: He did what now?
Speaker 5: He had like a picture of him like in the center with a bunch of guns around him, like because I'm so persecuted. Cool yeah, and it with sunglasses, Like it doesn't even phase me that I'm persecuted. So I'm gonna post this obviously. Uh, and I just reached weet it. It was a great idea. So at first I thought maybe that was it okay, it's like.
Speaker 1: You're death thread.
Speaker 3: I love this traffick, my pedophile friend.
Speaker 7: Then he called Trumpet cup. Now I'm going to shoot you in the dick. It is going to be satisfactory.
Speaker 1: Like the idea that he's still fat too, like they didn't have to make him, but they still made him like buldous and yeah.
Speaker 3: But he's like metal and he has his lean still.
Speaker 1: He can lean way more. Now he's he's fucking Michael Jackson him.
Speaker 3: Forty five agrees he's out of twenty five.
Speaker 1: Bro, he's a twenty What do you mean he can he's just two. He's just fucking He's very acute.
Speaker 3: He's very cute that he leans.
Speaker 1: He can lean as low as five degrees without.
Speaker 3: He could go under every one of the fucking checkpoint rails. He can just run under those. Excuse me, room room, and he has wheels on his feet.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what I'd be seeing that was coming at me from that angle.
Speaker 3: Trumpet pops on his way, tumps on his way. Don't worry, I guess he's your move.
Speaker 1: Your move great.
Speaker 5: Actually really hard to do that impression and make a robot creep the servos in his hands.
Speaker 1: He Burger acquired.
Speaker 8: Epstein protected, We've got a resurrect Epstein.
Speaker 5: See their fucking their guys, was it Dan Bongino and what was it? A fucking cash Betel. Yeah, we're all talking about for years.
Speaker 1: There's like Epstein didn't kill himself.
Speaker 5: They fucking they're hot and ever then and now they're now because they're in the machine. They're like, no, he killed himself, which, by the way, which like I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: There's no I would have to see a video of it happening, like you really seeing a file. I can't imagine that seeing a file would convince me that Epstein killed himself. No, under no circumstance a file would convince me that, Like I would have to say that there's no shot.
Speaker 1: Then that's so disgusting is that we know that they know how tied Trump is to Epstein. So that's why they're lying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like the most obvious in the world.
Speaker 1: Because let's say, if any fucking.
Speaker 5: Meet Milania on the fucking Alia Express or some ship's.
Speaker 1: Crazy ship, I think I had time on that plane. To me, it's like the the craziest thing is, oh, he was he was fucking neighbors with him as like Marl Like Epstein had his house near mar A Lago. My good buddy. They were just like fucking hanging out all the time. And then literally Epstein doesn't interview and he's like, oh, my fucking best friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a quote of him saying, like he's a hot one, Jeffrey, Jeffrey, he likes him young.
Speaker 1: He said that, Yeah, that's by the way, it's so stupid. By the way it is.
Speaker 5: Did you see that video, by the way of I said, I said that to you guys in our in our text chat because I just thought it was so funny because it sounded like something that we would say on this show. There's a video of fucking Kyle Kolinsky talking about Jordan Peterson on on his jubilee video. Oh yeah, he said, this is his expert news analysis was that like Jordan Pearson goes there and eats a bag of dicks. Bro just crushes a bunch of penises into a pace and chugs it on air.
Speaker 9: I was like, what the that description of doing like with a pestle, dude, like somebody with oreos, dude, I'll get like, I'll get like orio cookies.
Speaker 1: When I'm like.
Speaker 5: Hearing that, I was because I just have him on generally like in the backgroundhen I'm doing other stuff like and I was like doing laundry and cleaning, and I was just expecting to kind of like either like not pay that much attention or like maybe something will catch my attention or whatever. And then I heard that. I was like what, I was not expecting to hear ship like this, But.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kyle, really fucking funny, come on the show.
Speaker 3: I would love on the show.
Speaker 5: But he's he's, Hey, all you gotta do is Askinski is a fucking loser. And if he doesn't show up on the ship stop, No, he doesn't show up on the show, then he's a coward.
Speaker 1: Coward, coward.
Speaker 3: I think you're really cool. Unfortunately he's lying because I pay him a lot. That's not you don't. He don't pay me the biggest hill, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't pay you. You don't. What are you talking? Internet? Pay us? You're crazy. This is a This is a public funded This is like PBS. This is PBS. Actually this is government.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it's the new people. This is the new PBS now that PBS is gone. And so well, and it's borderlines basically for a long time.
Speaker 1: Again again that.
Speaker 3: I love PBS. I really hope they don't get rid of it. That channel was really important to me.
Speaker 1: And did you see the fucking wrizzler on Sesame Street?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: There was everywhere, dude.
Speaker 5: I I felt like, I think one of my ribs cracked just watching it because I was just like, what the fuck is it happening?
Speaker 3: Has always been on that. I actually don't hate him.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: He's like a bad case. He's just like genuinely.
Speaker 1: Like it's a kid. They're just trying to give a few. He was streaming, he was dreaming Fortnite with some big creator. I don't know Connor.
Speaker 5: I think Connor Connor connor Rey's pants. I think may probably probably a Fortnite Friday. Because the same guy who had uh, what is it, the guy who everybody thought was Elon.
Speaker 1: Musk No, yeah, it was that guy, the fucking Adrian something Adrian Dittman is I don't know that guy. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was some guy who, like everybody was convinced it was Elon because he would jump into Twitter spaces or whatever and defend him real hard. H But I think he I think I think it turned out that it wasn't, but he leaned into the idea that people thought it was.
Speaker 1: I see, but uh, I see.
Speaker 5: I think yeah, I think I saw him streaming the.
Speaker 1: Same clip that I saw.
Speaker 5: It was him talking about like how he wanted to give everybody rent or whatever. Yeah, that's the same guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, was like all this dumb kid stuff that a kid would say, like about yeah, give me. He was just like all the yeah, I would forty five dollars.
Speaker 3: He's a kid, you know, like like there's this natural good in him.
Speaker 1: He's not. He's not corrupted by the world yet. Yeah, that's kind of shocking. I don't know how he hasn't been molested yet. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: You're fucking you're fucking you're so trash. I cannot believe he just said that. Dude, that that made me clutch my pearls. Dude, and I'm a fucking demon.
Speaker 1: I mean, but like, yeah, we know he hasn't because he's still in his good mind. Hollywood hasn't got sunk his teeth into him yet, surprisingly, but everywhere he hasn't. I know, I was not expecting that even slightly. I think he needs to get out of the industry now before I remember what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: Is he like eleven before it happens, dude, because he's not, he's younger than that. To protect the Wrizzler at all costs, all right, honestly, he might be. I think he might be an arbiter of good thing.
Speaker 1: When you protect him, because then somebody's gonna get their are closing him. They're gonna be like, boom boom boom the devil, You're the devil.
Speaker 5: He's only doing this because we can't see his eyes. We can't indict him because he's hiding his eyes.
Speaker 3: Crazy, he's the costco guys crazy.
Speaker 1: For me, that was crazy. We gotta save the Wrizzler. We have to save him.
Speaker 5: I think what they're doing is they're trying to give him like a couple of good years because you know he's I mean, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's on.
Speaker 5: He's clearly not he's not gonna be an adult, but he's yeah, he's a child star and he's obese.
Speaker 3: He's a kid. He can hit like puberty and then the fucking and two summers.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 5: Metabolism could what if he's and ends up being so jacked it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. Should give him all the roids they'll be sick. Yes, that I agree with that.
Speaker 5: Let's pump the riser full of roids, put him in a fight camp with a bunch of other kids.
Speaker 3: We send the rizzler to Japan and then fucking Shalloon it's and then entirely build the softest rizzler possible. Let's go to Shallo. Let's throw them in a Shallon temple. Uh, and you build it?
Speaker 1: I guess I start building it right now.
Speaker 3: You build a Salon temple right now where they have their shit. I'm like, I was probably just two thousand years ago.
Speaker 5: I filed guys, if you donate, if you if you subscribe to our Patreon over at Patreon dot Compsta's the Stark Tank. Kingston promises to build a Shallon temple with no help in five months.
Speaker 1: In five months, I believe in you.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I believe in it. I believe in I don't believe in anything. I've seen them build hospitals in like a month in China. You can get it down. You don't you know how.
Speaker 3: Many people are inside that hospital? The wrong way.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything about that.
Speaker 3: That that's not That doesn't change what crazy if you crazy at all.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't be crazy if you went to that hospital and it just did not make sense. Like the doors, yeah, nothing like they completely improvised it.
Speaker 1: Like it's just like it's a there's no plan at all.
Speaker 5: They just kind of like, let's build a big box and figure out what to do with it later.
Speaker 3: People are on the ceiling and people are strapped on the ceiling.
Speaker 5: It's like an emure. Like the staircases going in every single direction. You're like, why'd you build staircases horizontally?
Speaker 1: It looks like the episode of The Simpsons when the they rebuild Flanders's home after a hurricane tears it down, and it's the town. They don't know how to build houses. It's the community. And this where you're going down the hall and it looks the door looks fine, it looks like it's just in the background, but you walk up there, it's just fucking this big. It's like it's just like six inches. It's so fucking funny, dude. Whereas of all they painted over gravel so there's turn and ship. It's just like that's a great gag. It's so funny. It's apecial since for some reason, there's like very.
Speaker 5: Specific voice lines that live in my head. For some reason, there's like one where like I don't even know it's probably from a later season two, but like they're like trying to sue somebody or something and they're talking to a lawyer and there's a song breaking the Law by by Jews. Yeah, but it's like it's about obeying.
Speaker 1: The law or whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think I remember the copyright law, copyright law, and the guys like, but it's like, that's such a weird delivery of that.
Speaker 1: That's that word that sounds from copyright law, copyright law.
Speaker 5: Fucking stupid anyway, Jack the Blumpkin King wrote in Nice Classic, what are some local ads slash jingles you had growing up in your hometown? There was this theme song for the Twin Dragons Mongolian Barbecue available on YouTube that lives in my head rent free. My answer to this is always Foxwoods. Mine is I have that one Foxwoods.
Speaker 3: Uh, Cars for Kids for Kids, k A R S. Cars for Kids, seven seven cars Kids Donate.
Speaker 5: Your car today still sucks was the best, though, man like ironically it could if they had then it's like a big band kind of Sinatra like lounge kind of song. But like if they had that on Spotify, I would actually probably added to my.
Speaker 1: It's uh, I forgot all of I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Take a chance, make it happens, a PingER snapping, spin the wheel, round and round we go.
Speaker 9: Eight.
Speaker 5: Life is good, life is sweet, grab yourself front, yes.
Speaker 1: And let's meet and have them all. It's too much. Let's live for the one now it all. Meet me at Foxwoods. Fox Woods? What is fox Woods? I don't know. I've been.
Speaker 3: I've been there with my family before. It fucking sucks. It's over by Atlantic City and it's just gambling.
Speaker 1: It's a casino. It's a casino.
Speaker 5: But like as a kid, I was transfixed. I was like, what is this magical place? I'm so like elevated every time I hear they.
Speaker 1: Saw wait to go there eventually, and I think I think we ended up. I think we did go. I just it wasn't aware I went there to conniving. Dude. When I think about because that's appealing to old people to gamble away all their money money give away, you fucking bitch.
Speaker 3: You gonna die. You won't take you when you go, bring it to me. Have a seat, sit a DEMENTI sting your demensions and give me your money.
Speaker 5: You don't, it won't matter that you don't know where you are, because you're safe.
Speaker 1: I promise.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I went there.
Speaker 1: I did love that song, though I hate Atlantic City, that place it's never been. If you're not you're not a New Yorker, I don't know. Well, i'd imagine you going, yeah.
Speaker 5: Crazy, to go to Atlantic City on the West coast is actually psychotic, Yeah, like it would you already have Vegas.
Speaker 3: There's the one in Montebeo, the one over there, forgot what it's called the uh like a bunch of gamson over there literally wanted to go on something like, literally, we don't gamble, We're just gonna.
Speaker 1: Go there for it. Literally nothing true. I don't like I've maybe I've maybe like the athetics was more than I like anything about that athetically.
Speaker 3: I liked I like the I like the high Roller aesthetic because the magical, the magic Whimsy dream is always fucking over casino. That is like every person's greatest dream, going to casino and robbing them fucking blind and being like.
Speaker 1: Just hard man, you gotta have you gotta have fucking money, like uh like all the like that piece of ship Dana White even having he's I think he's been banned from some casinos from like bleeding them to one like that before. Yeah, really he's got fucking money, so he can easily just as soon as you know the tactics on how to like, oh you you, here's what you bet, here's the amount of money you have here. Like I a guy used to live with though when I was in Vegas. He had a friend that his full time job was gambling. He just get crazy because he's like, oh, yeah, I know the odds, like I know how much you need to take with you, and then this is how much you clear.
Speaker 3: It is really just math. It's not exactly easy math, but it's it's freely just math. And once you figure that out, you're like, oh, yeah, I can go here, but they will ban you or kill you, will make you go missing.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, they're killing probably, but I don't think they do that. But you can't.
Speaker 3: There's people on YouTube they're like, yeah, I have won like eight million dollars from like five banks separate times like they don't let me back in, Like I can't go to pas in Vegas.
Speaker 1: It's like what, It's like, how do they do?
Speaker 5: But it's how do they even effectively ban people?
Speaker 1: Are there so many.
Speaker 3: People they know you're they have cameras all over those bitches.
Speaker 5: I guess so, but I I guess it would be like an information overload type thing for me where it's just like it is everybody who's it? You mean to tell me everybody who works at this casino is gonna recognize was banned eight years ago?
Speaker 1: Many slips through the class. It's like a cracks. It's it's like people getting banned from venues or something like say, uh, maybe there's a bad example, but I was gonna say Tyre's Halliburton basketball player, his dad got banned. Well, he was banned from h you know, he was banned from India. Indiana's their stadium because he'd got into Giannis's face and they banned him. But they eventually they banned all. A better example as a guy threw a cup out of player and so he's banned for life. And the thing is it's like, well that guy can probably just shave his head or whatever do some things. It could probably slip through, but it's more of a I think maybe people being too nervous to even try it. Is that kind of the idea to just keeping them out because yeah, I'm sure you can still slip in and gamble, but uh, most people are cowards, like they would.
Speaker 3: They probably have Like particularly people are like, hey, these people you watch out for and for these faces. Because it's a casino. There's not but money moving around there, so I'm sure it have like you would assume it have pretty good security, you know, you would assume they'd have some details.
Speaker 1: Survey definitely, and I imagine because they probably they make so much fucking ungodly amounts of money and security is probably good. But you see, if you if you go online for enough, you've seen some wild stuff happen on casino floors, especially drunk people pissing themselves. And that's the thing that's just.
Speaker 5: Like imagine casino the inherent juxtaposition of that, right, Like somebody walking walking with like a bag full of money. Yeah, it's like a crazy water channel, and then next to him is a guy seeing himself.
Speaker 1: It's so fun.
Speaker 3: Like I like the idea of like in a frame, there's open frame. You see the casino, everything's kind of blurred. One guy walks by, he's like holding this bag and there's money full of it. He's about to do some big heights. He got people like, are you guys a ready? Guys in a position?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, And he walks out of frame as one guy like arm, what a fucking was she just fucking sobbing and himself just just flooding the floor full of pits people kind of like.
Speaker 1: There's a video of that we brought up on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 5: Very classic video of this guy at a baseball stadium, This fat guy at a baseball stadium that's just sitting there with his with his hand like this against his mouth and just vomiting right hand and it just streams.
Speaker 1: He's spewing.
Speaker 5: That is one of my favorite videos of all time because he's so resigned to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you do? No, That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's just like the best thing he could do is just sit there and fucking soil your It's.
Speaker 1: Just four hot dogs and probably six beers.
Speaker 3: That I've never seen someone puke like that in my.
Speaker 1: I have never seen people puke all over themselves. But like it wasn't like an.
Speaker 3: Much that guy was spewing out vomiting.
Speaker 1: I've thrown up way more than that, have you? What are you stupid? Have you never been? Have you never had like alcohol poisoning or I just haven't had that much liquid to throw up though, Like you'll find it, like I've thrown up, You'll find it. Man, Like I've I ever having the flu.
Speaker 5: When I was like really young and throwing up all day. Yeah, it was like the crazy, that was the sickness. I think I've ever been, even counting alcohol poisons.
Speaker 3: I've I like, I don't throw it very often, but I learned how to make myself throw up at a young age. So I think from that moment on, I didn't like, I didn't really throw up that much. I kind of resigned from it.
Speaker 1: It's just a terrible feeling.
Speaker 3: But like I have thrown I've been drunk, like I've been drunk. I've woken up at like house parties with my growing covered vomit before, but I've never thrown up like that. Like he was spwing he was I was. I've vomited before, but cover I've never I've never had man fucking stumbled back into the tub, probably knocked out, and then she was just like up and pulled the pants off.
Speaker 1: Left. That was con cussed. Dude. Con cushion with a.
Speaker 3: Boner is crazy, Dude, you have a boner the whole time and cuts. He would have woke up way earlier if he didn't have an erection, but you do.
Speaker 1: So I kind of just in states that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't age while I'm like that too, that's crazy. That's how you don't age. You you found it. Yeah, I'm gonna try it out.
Speaker 1: Well, we're very erect, all right. I'm gonna take vager and then knock myself off in the kitchen calendar and he'll wake up in fucking your threeenty ten and you're like, it's fucking crazy. Man's three thousand.
Speaker 3: There's no more black people, what happened out of the last one is left.
Speaker 1: So somebody, I'm glad to have something like this. We got mars.
Speaker 5: Mister hot Saucer Rodin says, hello boyos in reference to the taxi medallions. M They are needed for yellow calves. The medallions are bought by wealthy people at those high prices and then rented out to you, sent imports at high rental prices so they can drive yellow cabs.
Speaker 3: It feels really capitalism.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's great that foreigners are treated so badly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I am.
Speaker 3: You feel so happy whenever you go and you see people that are brown trying to live and they're just being treated unfairly.
Speaker 1: Yay, yay. The central liberty is worthless. I love it.
Speaker 10: Yay.
Speaker 3: Watch we did.
Speaker 1: I'm having a hard time remaining in this country. Guys have a hard time. Don't know why. I want to see what happens. I not from definitely. I mean I have a timeline like if I think, if I if there's a where I think there's a point in overturn, and then it's like my I'll be honest. My main motivation for not leaving already or gearing up to do it is physically doing the podcast here and it's like doing well. It's been like significantly, it's been growing, it's been training upwards. So I'm like, oh, it's just let's let's keep this going. And uh we probably the growth wouldn't be as good if we went back to being remote. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If things not bad, I would leave America the problem bad parts that Lily wouldn't want to leave. But at that moment, it's like, this is irresponsible for you to expect me to stay, you know, like if things are if if the goose is cooked, you know, you gotta get it out the oven.
Speaker 1: You don't just leave it.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, if the goose is I don't think I don't think we're I don't think we're cooked, but I think we're just objectively not in a good spot. And I don't they're going to be in a good spot until we're in our fifties.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would probably agree. I just also be like, I don't know, if the goose is cooked, I might as well see what this looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't you don't, you don't.
Speaker 1: You know that's so once in a lifetime kind of thing. That's kind of that's really well, it's it's that you're you're I would just say you're in the minority, because that's why, you know, why there's so many brown people in this country, or because they didn't stay in their country. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I also think that that's kind of the problem. Also, on some level, I just feel like I think it's like, maybe they're problems here, let's leave. I think obviously there are places where you should. But like, I think this is like this is not like fucking I don't know, a war torn fucking like, there's no reason things are getting bad here I should leave.
Speaker 1: It's like, now that's pussy shit. You could fight if you want.
Speaker 5: You don't have to, but like and nobody's nobody's necessarily required to. Also for me, I'm just like, nah, I'm too lazy to leave against what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, against what is the civil war? That would be interesting? No, I mean, like you said you could you could fight. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think if I feel like if things crumble, like I I want. I've wanted thinks to crumble for a long time though, So like I like, I like that things are kind of.
Speaker 1: You're saying so on paper, you would stay and like live in like a desolate, fucked up place where possibly like fight and die opposed to like escaping and having a fighting good opportunities and where am I gonna go? Grease, Yeah, you could go anywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I look at I think that's really stupid.
Speaker 1: Respect How I will say, respect if you respect, if you keep that energy like say ship actually hits the fan and you keep that energy massive respect that. If not, I'm going to follow you. If you leave this all over you, I just don't look for me for.
Speaker 5: I think that is like I don't know where I would go that I would prefer. I feel like I would rather. I would rather be where I know, even if it's fucking crumbling. Then like, oh, I'll be in Japan and not speak the fucking language.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can learn how to speak.
Speaker 1: You know, most countries, developed countries, they speak English, and they have accelerated as much.
Speaker 5: As Japan actually, which is the only place that I would really consider.
Speaker 3: You could you can know you could learn, Like learning Japanese is not an impossible feat.
Speaker 5: It's inconvenience.
Speaker 1: People learn.
Speaker 3: But like you and and and and like, I don't think America is at the point where like it's you don't understand. I just think things are not going to be good.
Speaker 1: No, you don't understand. The point is convenience. That's literally the entire.
Speaker 3: Death is the ultimate convenience. You know that, right, Yeah, So then why are you here if you want convenience.
Speaker 1: Because it's inconvenient to kill yourself, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's in fact, you can just walk in front of a car. Well, you jump off a building. Based off of what swallow hills, what's more.
Speaker 1: Inconvenient living or dying?
Speaker 5: He is right, not really, because it's more to die is to go do something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but it's like it's it's kind of a passive doing something. It's like I'm gonna go get a couple of coffee and then I'm gonna fucking slip my throat.
Speaker 1: You're like, it's a passive it convenience.
Speaker 5: Not really, because I could sleep, and sleeping is way better than either of those things.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's true, but well imagine sleeping forever.
Speaker 5: It's not sleep though, it's not really sleep.
Speaker 1: I mean it's something it's off this Listen, Christopher, you can either pay taxes for the rest of your life or just leap off a bridge. You still have. Well, yeah, I guess so, you know, and.
Speaker 3: I think come up the bridge will be fun for a little bit until it's not, until it's nothing.
Speaker 1: I guess. It depends, you know, it depends on who, Like, are you the person that kind of likes danger. Are you the person that was so sh themselves? And then you you know three seconds later like oh no, I would oh no.
Speaker 5: The thing here's the things, like I remember dealing with the dealing with the bureaucracy of everything that I have to deal with here. Thinking about going through that elsewhere is infuriating. Like I think I would actually go postal.
Speaker 1: I think let's go to camp. What do you mean it's not that different, Like we'll see. The thing is that, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Like what I was, uh dude, just getting my car from one stay to the to the next was like I almost killed people.
Speaker 1: Things are a lot easier in other countries. That's that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But then you still have to pay taxes here if you leave.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't if you have your citizenship, you don't have some anywhere If you don't, fucking what why would you are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Why would you know? Well, no, I'm saying, what are you talking?
Speaker 5: You have to pay taxes if you leave, even if you get citizenship elsewhere.
Speaker 1: No, you have to get Why would you have to pay taxes if you don't live in a country anymore? Because the US is stupid, and they make you do that. No, they don't, Yeah they do. I think they do. If you have citizenship, No. If you work in America, though, you have to pay fucking income tax. Yeah, yes, But if you don't work there anymore, which say, if you work online, you just switch to the country that you work in, and now you pay part of that system and you're no longer tied to that unless you're a dual citizen. But even if being a dual dual citizen, the only taxes, what tax does you get paid? Right now? It's you're living in a certain state. Do you live in California. If you don't live in California, like you live in Nevada, you don't pay taxes. You don't pay those taxes. So the only thing that's left is would be property tax or you don't have no property or anymore, so no property tax. Do you work in the United States? Okay, you pay the income tax, but then that's it.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that's no former federal if you have If you have, how how the.
Speaker 1: Fuck did you pay federal if you're not making any money?
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I guess they just ask you for money anyway. Well, they somebody could scam you.
Speaker 3: That's a product prints from Delaware. I am on hello, I am from the iotis. You owe me lots of money. Give me whatever is in your walley, right man, keep talking to me. I have your address.
Speaker 1: Look up, Look up, look up. When it's a fucking bomb run There are people who pay well there and they don't. They probably have back taxes or they're they're they're saying something that's probably what it is.
Speaker 3: Think I think America.
Speaker 1: You can also not pay your back taxes, but you just have to switch all of your stuff. So so if you have an account that's in you know, like Bank of America or whatever like that, don't have ties with Bank of Americas, then they'll put a lean on your ship take your money. So you have to switch over completely because they can't do anything anymore about it. That's a lot of people do. They become with the ex pats. They're like, I'm cooked in America. I'm leaving and starting over. And then they're they're fine. And then the cool thing is you step in Mexico, then go lives. You step on a country, you're long Hispanics. There's so many countries you step on a European soil, and then you're immediately well taken care of, Like me, not being a non citizen of some of the countries on the emergency room, I was completely taken care of.
Speaker 5: I understand that, however, everybody I know in Europe is fucking fundamentally depressed.
Speaker 1: And I don't think it's a coincidence. I mean, I think it's like a desolate placement. Worse. You're so crazy to say, I mean an entire continent. I mean it must be of everybody.
Speaker 3: The odds Europeans.
Speaker 5: The odds that every single person I come into contact with, ever ever from Europe is fucking mega's sad.
Speaker 1: People that people that you know, you know like people that are sad and depressed, because it's the opposite experience for me. The people that I know that are from Europe and then they experience the United States, they fucking hate it here. Oh of course you hate it here, everybody, yeah, and they're like, oh man, it's infinitely better. And then when I go to Europe, I'm like, oh, yeah, it is. It is like when I was in Dude, I felt like heaven. When I was in fucking Norway, I was like this is stupid now Norway Europe. Yeah, but that is you know what you think of when you made country in like in Scandinavia.
Speaker 5: Coloquially, when people say Europe, they're not thinking Norway.
Speaker 1: They are perhaps, how are they not because they're not What do you mean that's you.
Speaker 5: You're in England and fucking Spain and Italy and ship like, they don't think about normal. Norway is very specific when people talk about it.
Speaker 1: Are you dumb? No? You are? You sound like a dumb American? You sound like an ignorant as American. Europe isn't real, Derek, Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you're right, dang, I don't know every person I know in the UK, like they that are not black, they're like kind of happy. And even though black people are kind of like we just really don't mess the white people there like they're they're they're just inventing struggle, fuck them everything.
Speaker 1: They're just like, oh, they just want to be like a press like black Americans.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not the same, but it's still.
Speaker 1: Man, I know where I'm from.
Speaker 3: You're just you're an American Negro, You're just your cook. I'm sorry, but well, yeah, I mean I mean, I'm not much better, but I'm changing my name to Creede Moutoi.
Speaker 1: That it was. It was a Zulu, a Zulu shaman. That's insane. What are we doing?
Speaker 3: What did you say? So?
Speaker 5: I told you about this last night in a discord? But uh so, John mulaney has a show, right, it's like a talk show. It's like a live show that he does every week. And just had the season value or whatever, and they had they had, fucking it's a talk shows. They have like sketches and characters come out, and I was just like, you know, it's a talk show whatever.
Speaker 1: And then he goes ladies and gentlemen. Yah, Coob is real. Yes, it was fucking Lamarn.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what the fuck is the guy from New Girl Lamarn Phill. I can't remember his full I can't remember his real name though. He's Lamarn. But he comes out in the fucking in the in the fucking in the big head and he's singing a song about how he invented the white race. And I was like, I can't believe I'm seeing this on a Netflix show, because your coop feels so internet to me. Yakoob is like not like a thing that you would see on fucking Conan or something.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love the story of yakoub bro that sh it's funny as fuck man.
Speaker 1: And then what was it that was ya kooby Doo?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kooby do you want to see an image of him?
Speaker 1: It's your Kooby Doo. He made you. I mean, you're gonna put up right anyway we do. He made you. He made you in a laugh that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Do don't.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why talk shows exists. They're fun. I like him.
Speaker 5: I well, not not the nothing. I don't know, the whole old late night stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not really into.
Speaker 5: But the weird ship that like the stuff that's happening now with like the formulas are getting fucking weird, like your Cube's coming out and fucking uh what is it?
Speaker 1: Uh? The eric Andre and stuff. I like the eric Andre because that's just it. It's an anti talking show. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, like in this one, like there was the thing he like built up the entire season where he was like he was going to fight for fourteen year old.
Speaker 1: Boy to the death. What okayway boys to the death. I hope no he lost. Hey man, they're getting those kids getting strong man, I mean fourteen fourteen.
Speaker 5: It's that's like a weird period of time because like you're weak, but like you've you got endurance or not endurance, resistance or whatever, sad durability.
Speaker 1: It's still durable when you're fourteen, many pounds of pressure to knock you out. Dude, that shit hurts, man, getting hip. You've been hit by a kid, No fucking hurts. Well, when I was a kid, I.
Speaker 3: Not as weak as we'll make it sound. It's like, oh I kid it. It's like no, dude, like it's bone still hitting you. Fourteen year old could knock a grown man out. I think it's the right kind of hit, you know, like easily people like.
Speaker 1: Forget that, like it. Yeah, the force and philosophy is different. Yeah, but like your their knuckles are still bone, and it hurts. It's like somebody throwing a toy at you. It fucking hurts. You're like, how what the fuck kids can get?
Speaker 5: I saw a video of some kid throwing like a fucking a controller at somebody because they were angry.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, I.
Speaker 5: Would have been it would have been that enrage me. It would have been on site at that point like, you're not gonna throw a controller at me?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: That reminded me of my brother if I did some ship like that through oh God jewel.
Speaker 1: You know the jewel cases. Oh yeah, he ninja started one, oh frisbee one at me, but he missed, and I'm just like yo, I was like taking aback. But he would always fight dirty like that he was. I still have some scars like we were, Like I rushed him one time and I almost like working his body. This motherfucker dug his nails and scratched my fucking forearms and like my skin was just flopping off.
Speaker 3: Dude. My cousin or my cousin. Because my grandmother was like, oh these kids have they're a little angry, let's put them into combat sports. So I did fucking kickboxing for like like half a year, and I was like, I don't like getting beat up, so I don't want to. I got to the point where I just got to the point I was sparring and I was like, I hate this.
Speaker 1: Did you fight any Europeans? Huh?
Speaker 3: No, I did it enough?
Speaker 1: What about Norwegians European there? Actually I just learned that they're a different thing. Oh, crazy, But that's what I saying.
Speaker 3: Something interesting. So I fought my my cousin. He did it for four years. He just stayed in it. He just stayed in Multai for years. So he would just beat the fuck out of me. And I'm like, Grandma, why would you put a violent person in sports?
Speaker 1: Now? He's just violent and can fight. I get the idea, I don't. It sounds like the dude never got humbled. No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: He just kept winning.
Speaker 1: He's a problem.
Speaker 3: He had it, he had it tilt for it. The idea bigger might come. My uncle's boxing ring with all the cousins. He would just never lose. I'm like, well, but see that's a problem. You're supposed to get the ship kicked out of you. And if that doesn't happen, some people, it drives them. They're like, oh, ship, there's more I can learn. Some people have more power out there.
Speaker 1: Or they fucking pretended like they pretended to be humbled and then they just like, oh yeah, and then they guess most m and made niggas right now, actually most most I think they're not good people there. The UFC. I can't. I can't, dude, it's so bad. I don't even watch uh ufc MMA content. I can't even watch it anymore. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I remember when Silva was out there like being respectful and like holding his opponents to the high standards and not what it is. I'm like, this is it's.
Speaker 1: It's the content. Even the content has changed where it's like the satisfying downfall of and I'm like, like if it's a commentary slop and I was just like, fuck, this sucks. It's it's different. It's different. The landscape YouTube in general has changed a lot, like where people the way the style of content. People are just copying each other in a way that people were doing this similar stuff, but they were trying to find their own footing. When even back like eight years ago, like when we were around people are like, oh, we're gonna all do like uh this anti s j W shit or whatever, but you kind of had people had their niches and like, oh, I was like, uh I started a Twitter trash series that was that was original, not they're not an original concept, but nobody else was doing in the space. Chris had his different thing. He had musicals, he had his fucking he had a few different things and like like oh yeah, this is the thing that they do. And now what I see is it's literally like basketball content for example. They literally it's all the same. Now they all have the same thing. There's no cuts in me team, there's no breaks, there's no text. And then it all ends immediately, there's no thanks for watching, or it'll trail right into a video recommending the next one that they just made previously, the video hasn't ended yet, it's like thanks for watching, guys. They'll be talking and it almost sounds like they're making the same point. They were just kind of like piggybacking off of it, but they're starting to talk about a previous video like blah blah blah, this this and this happened to this guy, and if you're interested in this, watch that. And it's like it's like a it's almost like a bait and switch, and like everybody's kind of uh. There's a guy named too Lazy to Try who he starts off like every video busting all right, Like you know, he uses George Costanzo or whatever that's the his avatar with like chips on it or something like that. Oh yeah yeah, and like he just goes like all right, he starts every video like that, and his thumb nails are very specific. I've seen in similar spaces everyone's doing the same thing. They starting the videos with all right in a very monotone way, and I'm like, God, damn, it's happened. It's it's it's more like people usually get called out for doing this ship. It just doesn't matter anymore.
Speaker 5: It is kind of crazy in the standards are just like some machine, dude. The standards are completely gone, Like freebooting content is fine, completely again, completely feeling.
Speaker 1: Is I think.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that for a period of time, not trying became the meta of the universe, where it's like caring about things was never like important, Like I think like even ship that.
Speaker 5: Like used to be like old like rules of engagement, you know what I mean, where it's just like people people. It used to be like a line where like if you leak DMS, you would be written off by everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, But.
Speaker 5: Now it's like people just do that all the time and it's just like you.
Speaker 3: Because people people, people's fan bases will defend them through horrible ship now, like straight up somebody will be like, oh yeah, this guy, this guy raped someone. It's like, I don't believe it until you have the d M of him being like and it's like that's the context.
Speaker 1: It's still going. It's like, what do you mean, don't do anything? That's what I mean. Dude, you're so right about that. I just found out maybe two weeks ago about this is not this is public. It's not even like hidden. But it was a it was a sam hide thing. It's like, oh, he dated like a sixteen year old and he beat her up, like in that kind of sexual plaything. She took pictures of it, her bloody, like it's all dumb pictures together. It's completely public, and people made videos about it. But I think maybe people just they're like, I don't care this fit and I'm just like that's he has.
Speaker 3: He has a fan bastually, but he has famously. I agree, like, actually, they they are horrible people, Like it's a different breed for those.
Speaker 1: I agree to I do. I know, I feel like I've dealt with worse. I know what you mean that they we've dealt with worse. Yeah, I personally, I really I guess like.
Speaker 3: They're the fish tank thing is what what have you ever rooted the comments of anything like that. Even me, I'm not I can't I can't even be I can't hang with it.
Speaker 1: What did I say? What did I say? I'm like, you've never seen like what I say. I don't have.
Speaker 3: Experience with these people if you never like have witnessed I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 3: The imagine that people that watch, Yeah, I hear what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you what do you want me to say? I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Look, Chris, I'm what I'm saying is that you can't imagine. But the idea of the people, like the people that watch Charlie Kirkin like him, you'd imagine that they're often racist, bible thumping psychos. So imagine the kind of people that would watch something.
Speaker 5: But I've seen that is fish tank, right, But I've seen like five clips of fish tanks.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were funny, by.
Speaker 5: The way, So like I so for me, I'm just like laughing at those people.
Speaker 1: I understand the people because there's many people that like one of my old buddies, I actually just talked to her about it. She she didn't know much about Sam Hyde at all. And h she shared a clip of him from his old show like Million Dollar Extreme or whatever the fuck, and uh, and I made a comment because I didn't I didn't know that she wasn't aware of the guy. But I was just like crazy, like all the stuff that dude's gone away with because Uh, I was just I just at that time just found out about those allegations or whatever. Yeah, and but I've always noted about him donating to the Daily Stormer. He donated five thousand dollars a Daily Stormer, and I was just like, oh, yeah, even like even Klein's like, oh, pretty sure, he's kind of a Nazi. But he was doing this weird dance where he's kind of trying to defend him by, you know, being like, oh, he blew the fuck out of ibs. It was a very weird dance he was doing. Yeah. But in long story short, my whole point is that my enemy is my friend. Yes, he was doing that, And the point of what I was getting at is I feel like, yeah, maybe seventy years ago, if that stuff came out, I think even with the prestigi he has, it wouldn't be able to be protected. I feel like that the climate is different now. People just dart to not care. You see what happened with Kanye. We saw it happened with the vosh that one time where he like objectively allegedly had to fucking a lolly on his thing, and he's he's still fine, he's fine, He's completely fine. And I was like, I feel like this stuff would have tanked people back in the day. I just think the fandoms don't care anymore. I think they're it's easy to compartmentalize it. Yeah, well there's no standards really. Yeah, And so I was like, Okay, well it's different. YouTube feels gross now much more than like it's always been shitty to an extent, but now like the way if there's a feeling to it that I'm like, damn, what the fuck is this? Like what what is this fucking platform? Man?
Speaker 5: Like? Yeah, the thing that bothers me about is that nobody cares about anything they talk about.
Speaker 1: That's that's what bothers me.
Speaker 5: Is that, like people make things because they have to, because they're incentivized to do it, right. Uh, But it's always about like it's you cannot have an opinion about everything.
Speaker 1: Agree. He just can't like even seeped into.
Speaker 3: The shit I watched, like the Dungeons and Dragons and fucking D and D spaces. It's like, you guys, don't fucking care. You're just doing it drama. You're not, You're like, what how did you get here? I'll get into a space about passion, but you're just hacks even in a past space, like what you're doing.
Speaker 5: I think that's one of the things that like even some of even some of the content from like a long time ago that people kind of like scoff at or like cringe at, like stuff like a nostalgic critic or whatever, because like that was at at least an earnest thing they wanted to do that. Yeah, like they earnestly like liked movies and wanted to do those videos. Right now, it's like, I don't care about this thing, but I know what the audience. I know what my audience is gonna think. I have to make something today because the algorithm demands this. So I'll just I'll say what they They'll probably say, yeah, you know, And that's a lot of people for a for a wide variety of topics, and I just I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I think commentary space I think is the most disgusting place ever.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think there's probably there's probably significantly worse. There's worse.
Speaker 3: There's worse, but there's like on the on the sew a conscious I mean, on a content creation space. I think the commentary community is like you guys are sucking content creation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well about people who make like snuff films.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not exactly. They're creators of content, but they're not in a contentation.
Speaker 1: They're kind of content.
Speaker 3: I don't really see snuff filmmakers at VidCon, you know.
Speaker 5: Well that's because they're they're at snuff Con. Oh yeah, becaus very soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: No, I know what you mean that our friends are going to be in town. I know what you mean, friends going to be in town. Maybe who people still go to that thing? Yeah, I know there's people that care about that stuff.
Speaker 1: People that care about it.
Speaker 5: I know you knew were content people who are blowing up more recently going like this is a guy named Annie Austin.
Speaker 1: That I brought up a couple of times. He's going but like he he only popped off in the last year. Should he is just the type people should get on the podcast. These new people, they would never show up on somebody.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't have any connections to I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really know any I haven't really been keeping up. There was a little bit when I dip my toes in to see what the hell is going on the commentary community, and it was I forgot who I was watching. Oh, I think it was that Noah Samson guy where he made a comment about he said, oh, I have you noticed that the only time these people talk about politics is when it's about a sad And I was like, oh, fuck, that's true. I was looking through some of these people's channels and it was literally that's it. Yeah, And those videos were terrible because of it, because obviously they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. And I was like, that's weird. I've never I've never, like, to your point, it doesn't matter, like how many views I could get about this subject if I don't know what the fuck I'm talking, Like, what am I even gonna do with this video? Like what am I gonna do with a certain subject? If I can't even I got nothing, you know, like there's oh uh, something big happened to some celebrity right now, I imagine, but I can't. I can't contribute to it. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: The only person I know that is of the content commentary group that I actually like is Jay.
Speaker 1: That's about it. Other than Aubrey, I just I can't bring myself to watch any of those videos.
Speaker 5: There's a couple of people that are fine. I just don't care. I don't care about any of it.
Speaker 1: But none of it is like drama.
Speaker 3: It's like there has to be some sort of like, oh, like I like FT signifier, but I wouldn't consider him like a like he's a commentary guy. But it's like he's just like video essays. But but there's like more than it just being like, oh this person sucked. It's like him talking about like particular conversations in the black space. So I like watching his video.
Speaker 1: So that something that doesn't bother me at all, because it's at first it's all the same thing as it. First of all, it's it's well crafted. And because I don't mind people making cheap content if they are good at speaking, if they actually have something interesting to say, YEA, sometimes people say things where oh I never thought about that even if I disagree, it's just something that I do from like, he makes good videos. So I'm like, all right, so like I don't mind sh like that. It's just you can tell that most people are, like I said, uh, be the first to be out so hot in the algorithm, and the video doesn't have to be entertaining. People kind of click on it, they say what they have to say in the comment section, they dip and that counts as a view.
Speaker 5: And so it's kind of gay anyway I got here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's uh kind of gay. Really, it's that's the best way I can describe the stuff now, because I was like, damn, I've noticed that. I was like, man, I used to I used to watch YouTubers back in the day. Yeah it sucks.
Speaker 3: How negative it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't really like it's like always like dunking on something like maybe three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not much. It's that to me. It's I watched stuff that's not tied to people's personality anymore. Not really. I'll be watching since I'm since the NBA, you know, is about to hit the finals next week, so I've been watching a lot of that content. And yeah, there are personalities, but it's really who gives the best analysis. You fan an NBA taker.
Speaker 3: And its eliminated, right, take the NDA beat him? Huh and the next right, No, it's still going to one of the second yet it's going to tomorrow. Yeah, they won two games.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, brother, it's if they it's it's a look, if they win, I'd be like, yo, I'd have my shit.
Speaker 11: I'm praying to the I'm praying to the tim gods, you know, the Timberland gods, because I want to see New York fans go crazy because they haven't been to the finals in forever.
Speaker 1: Like forty years. Well, they haven't won in fifty years. That they haven't They haven't been to the Western they haven't been to where they are now, like they haven't won it. I think they haven't been to where they are now in twenty five years. And they haven't won a championship in like fifty years. Really been twenty five years?
Speaker 3: Do they orry? I feel like he's been longer than that. But dang, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: When I was sixth the last time I made it to the East of the Western Conference finals, that's crazy. And uh yeah, So it's just crazy to think about the New York already? Did I mention that they I don't remember if I mentioned this on the podcast, but I think I might have. Where there was an Indiana fan. They threw trash at them, like old garbage. They're throwing fucking explosive rats. Before it's like explosive rats like people throw like paper. It's the boot like it's a whole trash bag. That was like there's people that were like so it was it was like outside of the massive square garden. And the thing is, I know there's a big trash cans too, huh. I remember that they're picking up the dumpsters in Unisony. It was you know, people usually get mad at stuff like that, right, Oh, they condemn it and stuff like that. But I'll be honest, like I thought that was funny. There's no way it was just so uniquely.
Speaker 3: Yo. The two worst bags, two worst are New York and Boston. Those are the two worst cities. I'll say Boston Boston is the worst, the worst, but right after them, and why and why it is not good.
Speaker 1: Because it's a city like that. They're just crazy, but Boston or they're like natural bigots, like they they're good people. They people get PTSD from playing at the at their at their arena. God bless him.
Speaker 3: So aggressive, it's insane.
Speaker 1: They will they many people have been banned for saying racist stuff. Let's just say that from from TD Garden. They many people have been So when are they playing? I think Saturday? You should watch it. You should watch it because non for anything, Okay, no, don't watch it. If if if, if New York wins that game and they go back to Madison Square Garden for game seven, then you need to watch that game, just because you'll see Timothy shallamey in the weirdest. He's gonna be something weird this time. He's already looking like a weird like old school, fucking like Italian dude that doesn't exist anymore. Timothy shall Timothy Shalla may have been still there's uh, Spike Lee. There are people that they always go to the games. So Timothy Shalla may is now since he's newer famous guy. Now he's always courtside dressing insane. He goes to the Indiana. He's been going to away games too. Now that's so crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was that crazy to you.
Speaker 1: I just I guess I just.
Speaker 5: Don't understand sporting events as a live thing. But you know what to constantly you.
Speaker 3: Never really played sports like that.
Speaker 5: It'll be like if my band, like my favorite band was playing all the time, I would see them maybe once.
Speaker 1: When you're not a sports I'm not a New Yorker like that, and that I wonder if that's true from if if if I'm just not a sports person, that's an insane thing to say. You're not like you're not.
Speaker 3: Like you're not like a city sports person. That's not like what you do.
Speaker 1: You know, like people people like.
Speaker 3: That's a part of their like identity as a person from where they're from. You know, you're not that kind of person. No, Yeah, I was kind of like that, and I stopped playing sports and I was like, I don't really care about this anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing for me is just like you're sitting here watching a game and it's just like I just feel like there's I feel it's jerseys and think it's just so much more efficient to just watch the game from like a comfortable place, and well, yeah, I mean like I don't get it. And it happened so often that I'm like, that's crazy to go to every.
Speaker 1: But the energy, you know, the energy if it's in the if you're rich, and if it's in the playoffs. I understand the playffs, but going like there's people are a season holding tickets, like my mom, I've been to infinity billion w NBA games because the season tickets were so cheap. It's not that bad. It's not as bad as it's not as bad bad.
Speaker 3: It's not as bad as like going.
Speaker 1: The idea going to a sporting of it's like baseball. I think it's the most boring. But obviously golf's the most boring thing, just obviously, but like baseball as far as a major like American sport, I think it's like the most boring one. But going to baseball games fun.
Speaker 5: Sure, I I just it's but going once in a it's like once every like.
Speaker 1: If it was like a playoffs where there's only a significant amount of games. There's only so many games. I mean, yeah, So I understand somebody who has money, they can make it till every home game, because it's like, damn, our team's made it this far. So I get that season tickets. No, I think, no, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Football tailgating is a good time. I think things pretty fun getting drunk. Any barbecue, yeah time. But some thing beats nothing beats out of the country soccer game. Bro, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to die. It's so fun.
Speaker 3: If you go to a rivalry game, you gotta be quiet. I just don't engage anybody. Don't engage anybody, don't say anything stupid.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you're not cheering hard enough. Country soccer games, yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh you people. People love it so much of it. I went to one.
Speaker 1: Problem with my and like, I'm like, I'm you know, like fucking club bro. And where does this have, like gus having like Europe and Norway?
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, I'm gonna want to Jamaica.
Speaker 1: It's most notoriously in the in the rogue country Norway. Rogue rogue Norway would be crazy.
Speaker 3: The country has sneak attack. That's a rogue country country with the hood over.
Speaker 1: I'm hungry. It's a sneaky thing real quick. Uh three two. But he does it while you go fix some clue. I got it. Are you gonna how you're gonna? I want to hear it. I want to hear him rather, I want to hear him fumble through it. All right, you have to think about it. I have to think about like what I what I have? Should I let this?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you still have your ice cream sandmaches?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't like this?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, the twenty five dollars up names here we go. Let me give me a countdown.
Speaker 10: Fifty forty nine, forty eight, forty seven, forty six, forty.
Speaker 4: Five, forty four, it's getting there, forty three, forty two h forty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, rape rpe remember three. Hey, we weren't done yet.
Speaker 3: Delta Gamma King's dad coming to those slutty little beatles. Oh my god, Obama pointing at somebody and just saying pace before they disappear. What do you call it? Squibbly bugs? Clament esquire to third old Sir Grandmaster, Oh you, sir, guild Master.
Speaker 1: Mal Malibu gay gay gays.
Speaker 3: I won't lie. I'll fuck them till they all die. Sure they might think that it's wrong, but they won't give me the thought once I've and a's that Colin Moriarty three gay Beetle Juices versus Jordan Peter sid the math. No, I don't try to insert my religion, every conversation. What are you talking about? I'm going to kill the president with a mortar, all Kingston, my son? Can you give me just one more Blunken, just one more, my son?
Speaker 1: I beg.
Speaker 3: Mace with mace, molock gay two rats in the trench coat, pan sexual, little beetle getting waterboarded with a gallon of rotten elephant. Come at the Guantanamo Bay for trying to lead d T A six early.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Don't I feel like trying to feed me is the biggest, the biggest offense ever feed him?
Speaker 3: Can you not do this?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Read names?
Speaker 3: Can you do this? Can you not do this?
Speaker 1: Read the name?
Speaker 3: You're just like you do that over there, there's so much space, there's so much.
Speaker 1: Fu Yeah, keep going man, Sorry.
Speaker 3: PM candidate for the ultra Thieves. I can move to l A and Hank Kingson to give him a which wait him the cul de sac. I'm not fucking around. Please don't do that. Blow me away, coming me hard. I'm slapping you. Kingson eating gum gum, eating the eating gum gum fruit and gaining the ability to warp reality with the nonsense. He spews uh berserker beatle booty bouncing backside Uh the slucker to wysel dirpy. The hard art belongs in the English. It belongs in the English. It belongs, it says belongs to the English because we invented racism. Peep Jordansen and Ben's shapenis ah, I'm Kingston's dad. Stick your stick, you're willy. Where the ship comes out? O my chili awe ambassador ass eater, go to and put GoJ and piko shalom versus hazzan wait wait hazdits.
Speaker 1: I don't get it's probably something like that.
Speaker 3: All the gooners fire at will glaze their randy eye. That's insane. Randy rears a sorry Sweene's performance. Exaggerated laughter keeps me keeps big forward, skipping button on business. Dude, I'm not that fucking bad man. Domination, total drama. Galen Derek Notchavin is innocent.
Speaker 1: Free him.
Speaker 3: Please read some names in RFK trumpson Kingpin's voices, round eyed Asian plagiarizing small artists on completely by accident in Pinky's promise, all kinkson my gay little boy, baby boy, are you afraid of the wait, homo erotic beatle butt sex because you cannot accept what you are? What the fuck does that mean? Rolande the Beaterson. It's like my papa always said, also told me growing up, you gotta be a real pussy to get traumatized by cops. Damn, damn, Sir, Derek the blow job Queen of White Run, I gape everything about you. Wait wait, I gape everything about you by three days gape blonde, blue eyed German beetle applying to Derek's position wood beatle lap dance. My carapis all over swing. That's a fucking disgusting It's me again, the international best selling Arthur Kua meque Mills. That guy sucks, dude, Woke marcis Pope. My ass is full of piss. Help thug Zilla versus Kingston's Dad War War of the Bati Men visualizing the bashing head Joel, I wish it were me. Colin Moriarty, Colin Moriarty, Schoeninger's blunkin Jack WFM, super ultra mega smart, intelligent and clever Beetle going X games mode against the fascist bug invaders. Fuck that name, dude, in every context. Fuck that name. Oh God, some of the Beatle stuff, dude, Viilli Maxon because what is the gamage year? Colin Moriarty, Yo, Derek, what's your what's your response on the h bomber guy responding to your bill Ny video that happened? The h bomber got responds to your video? That's that video? Mad old million years in that video like nine years old, brother, that was a genuinely like seven though.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, if I remember correctly, he just made a point that uh that like I actually discovered in this Wired magazine. It's just I'm not gonna get into it. But it was just like, oh, there was there was a thing that happened that like wasn't true about oh some Netflix thing. And then like I think it was that it was so long ago. I could be wrong if if if Bomber Guy was talking about that specifically, but like it doesn't matter if I.
Speaker 3: Hate legos, big Meaty stinks Canola, Joe oiling up his three favorite boys, Boogie Woogie Batty boogie boy, that's so fucking dandy. Andy the leader of the spider Fucker Party, Molinado.
Speaker 1: What you call it?
Speaker 3: What is it? Would you insert seventeen consist consenting beetles into your your cock hole if it meant you'd never have to be forced down a Jamaican away.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Would you insert seventeen consenting beetles into your cock hole if it meant you never had to force down Jamaican food again? Jamaican food's really good. I don't know why you guys are so mad at it. Heath's big bad beetle boards, Smoker.
Speaker 1: Kingston's We're gonna get some er chick smoking Kingston.
Speaker 3: Kingston with smoking smoke or smoking Kingston's penis.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that? Dude? Hey, Colin Moriarty kids, Devil may come.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: They think I got to secular cancer because it's abnormal the way I smack my groin.
Speaker 1: Just Eyechairman, that's a that's William chair Eyes.
Speaker 3: The vampire in the hospice center pounding Wait what Sigourney Weaver's muff and watching alien Dave Blunt stage dive Tsunami Jack, the blunking King Kevin Durant's feet. I glued my boss to my butthole again. S J. Kingston's dad has got me down bad. He's all that I want. Makes my tongue slid wait, make my tongue is skid pad Kingston, can't you see.
Speaker 1: Your daddy's got whatever?
Speaker 3: Fuck you ain't paying my TV like rhythm, mister pants, it's Kingston's dad.
Speaker 1: I'm gay.
Speaker 3: I'm a gay little Beetle. Now I accept him more fu faced, ustoppable, Cardboy Pie Iceland will no diff Nuclear Apocalypse, hot to go.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 3: F a G G O T Bros. Pounding booty holes, sucking wait, sucking chodes.
Speaker 1: That's not good. It's not at all he was.
Speaker 3: He was good at first.
Speaker 1: What's it good or did you fuck up? No, it's genuinely not. I'm just making sure.
Speaker 3: It's not written well. Jolly O dips at the ace of Parades Marcus Phoenix singing walk by the Panteras, but the lyrics are giant worm seeking City.
Speaker 1: They're singing the city with the giant worm. It's such a good line.
Speaker 3: Pacers Devil Magic made the New York collapse like never before. Colin Moriarty breacked up Beetle on a hunt for dripping wet are going and slit to bungee jump into pee. Herman's being like, ha, I'm still dead. Gay Tobias Forge be like love rockets show it shot right in between my own eyes. That's really great trend. Dick Kingston's dad Michael Vic beating the piss out of Scrappy Doo and Scooby Doo.
Speaker 1: It makes a mystery gang watch. That's crazy. I love it when you call me, uh me big Hammas, throw your guns any big Yeah. I love when we need big Hamas, throw your guns in the Yeah. If you ever douced Slayer, that's kind of fire. That's kind of wire.
Speaker 3: Dude, gay little beetle fervently gobbling and throbbing, Peepee getting hard at stone, thinking about Cakeston, mad at me?
Speaker 1: What is wrong? Guys? What is wrong?
Speaker 3: Where's god?
Speaker 1: Dude? Search Peter Lori's fish.
Speaker 3: Bottle fish battle. Fun fact Dennis can tell if you suck Dick bry On this months what.
Speaker 1: You call it?
Speaker 3: The I colassed edition, big gay beetle guzzling come like sugar water, Smitchie the kid bammis shitting bombas shitting watch Mojo's top ten movie theaters for mash Colin Moriarty uh post clarity nut, I better cut you wait which I'm a better cock than you?
Speaker 1: Rick?
Speaker 3: Fuck, I'm better than you Rick, I fucked your wife now, rick Ah, what should call it?
Speaker 1: Better wife? This?
Speaker 3: It's the same name twice.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Uh Star Coffee, Colin Moriarty, Hush, Republicans be hacking through medicare like huttu through the tusky. That's crazy. I'm a little gay beatle Sagan, a little gay beatle. I'm a little gay beatle Sagan, and I'm about to pierce my coming little beetle dick through the corporate Wait, what the copor bastard's neck? This copeland bastard's neck. Gus are talking about me? His name is just the super f word you think is gonna be hanged. He's definitely in a lot of trouble, like fiscally like in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: He's in a bad spot like some like like somebody will hit dude, poetic justice. He gets hit by a cyber truck. That would be perfect. That would be crazy.
Speaker 3: That would be that would be like when you get the perfect critical against the freaking what you call it, like it in freaking exhibsion, Everything would slow down when you get like to get to gradients and be like do do do did you finish it?
Speaker 1: Broom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none, you actually finishing yea, yeah, I'm not a republic okay, which I'm a little gay beatle. Carl Sagan already said that super for a credit Canadian. I also saw SGA's big penis and said, ew, what you call it's your boy, Shawnie d And I'm transforming into a ginger version of Colin Moriarty. Come shot gaming grook? Is this true service?
Speaker 1: Agent? One?
Speaker 3: Two six one two six seven The Start Tank podcast hashtag January twelve, twenty twenty fourteen. That's number one?
Speaker 1: Uh what you call your SpongeBob kirk pants? Was it char char Bob? Charlie Bob?
Speaker 3: I don't know your pump, your punisher, chi Thomas Man? You got what you got? You got a couple, but it is foot yeas Kingston. How big is your dick? Tell me and sentime to please. I don't understand the country primitive units of measurement. I'm not telling a big my penis.
Speaker 1: We've got to donate to Israel. Davis.
Speaker 3: Uh right now, jacked off five ninety times, went four tracked since twenty twenty two, so I've jacked off five hundred and eighty times in twenty tony four. I've been tracking since twenty twenty two. What about what what you call it? When about? What?
Speaker 1: When? And what to? When and what to? Most of the day is six times? Am a six times?
Speaker 3: She's talking about how many times?
Speaker 1: Six times one day?
Speaker 3: I've definitely beat that before. I never beat that before. There's they have been saturdays where I was like fucking seventeen where I beat off like high numbers.
Speaker 1: It hurt out. I've never I've never done I've never been a high volume person. But I did probably something that no one's most people haven't done two times in a row, like literally didn't stop.
Speaker 3: That's fucking legendary ship.
Speaker 1: I've only been only do it one time.
Speaker 3: I've definitely come twice in a row before, but like not mass based twice in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it was that was that was a legendary move. And I thought, like, this beats out people doing it like ten times. I think that's I think that's a fucking yeah. I ignored my refractory period and it was awesome. Uh well, it wasn't awesome. It didn't feel awesome. Let me let me be real about that. But it was awesome, an awesome feet that I literally have never been able to replicate.
Speaker 3: For turning Swen into a ginger. Lily has revenge by facing Jojo and Derek's Wait and Wait what for turning Swen into a ginger. Lily has revenge by lacing Jojo and Derek's loup lsd Beatle Moriarty Gayle Goadal was hesitant to sign on for Snow White Dream make until Disney told her it was a bombing meant for children.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's crazy funny.
Speaker 3: That's fucking crazy. Kingston's beadled dad being a true final boss and hollow night Nicholas bill Hart Obi, won't you blow me? Waiting for the sweet hunting tear? I want his pelts. Colin Moriarty so gaped, they all want him slipped into Jimmy. I don't know what that means. Kremlin to Gremlin, the Great brump it's the Great Blumpkin. Charlie Brown, come mit, you commit you I didn't know that was actually what is ninth level with ivocation? Spell ITCHI colon uh scabbing up my dick to make it bigger? Kingston, did you ever read DC's at any Crisis? If so, what did you think I didn't like it or did you like it? I didn't like it any crisis. I thought it was kind of weird. I had some cool parts. It was cool seeing them. What the fuck, dude? Not bad? That's a squills A pretty good Squidward Wage five A three rhythm of actually a series my butt, fuck my butt, fuck my butt, my butt.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Is that one of the best theme songs ever?
Speaker 3: It's between that pop up girls is pretty great.
Speaker 1: To teen titans out there, close titans. Really, I actually think that. I actually think the ending that's what I meant. That's what I meant.
Speaker 5: The credits theme is fucking sick, but it's that's not about the fans.
Speaker 3: Fighter and fight and rhymes trying to say you're you're a.
Speaker 1: Fucking box finishing, not beating the allegations.
Speaker 3: I said, crimes okay, whatever, Nerded Do we kill him? Jeffrey unseen in Minecraft movie. Be like I am Steen Don Donkerson, the Collins swinging slasher. I forgot I've always made my name something fucking stupid for the podcast until like comments on different pages, pep make them make make the illiterate read one of the Beatles names Joff got me fired up by keeam Star for taking wait.
Speaker 1: For for you thinking about.
Speaker 3: Pussy?
Speaker 5: Did you see so somebody brought this up to me on stream?
Speaker 1: Where what do you know that?
Speaker 5: Do you know anything about David Jeviy was on the local network for a little bit, Yeah, David, yes, yes, excuse.
Speaker 1: It was like, all right, Keemstar, all right, I can a key Star the name, That's what I was saying. It would be easy to like work with him if he's fucking doing weird.
Speaker 5: Shill remote remote, I think it's possible, cray ezy. But like so he he got fired because he was talking about king Star's wife's pussy.
Speaker 1: Why because I don't even remember the.
Speaker 5: Context, but like somebody brought it, some caller brought it up, and he was addressing it and then keep Star flipped the lid or whatever.
Speaker 1: Maybe fishy. Did he marry that twenty year old? Yeah? He married that child? You remember? Did he really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: As most people know, Alford Beatle gurling up Kingston's nuts, surprised married didn't come out as poores John Strickland eighteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Did they serious?
Speaker 3: He really put a ball in pee in the same name for the Hammerlo Gay. What's called the First Church of Keith David presents the softly pillowy texture of Alfy Pies, which Ethan Ralph.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, Ethan Ralph and Ralph update, dude, all right, let's go. Uh so, do you remember Jared Taylor? Why does that sound familiar? Jared Taylor? The racist guy that sounded like Hank Hill. Oh my god, Japanese guy. He was? No, he was, he was, I think he is.
Speaker 5: He he was born in Japan, I think or something. It was some weird thing.
Speaker 3: He lived in Japan forever. Is that one? Right?
Speaker 1: But yeah, he's not. He's not. Gotta forgot about him. He's the guy that here. Let me and Jared Taylor. What was the impression that we used to do of him? Well, he just to me sounded like Hank Hill, Like I would just want to hear him on conate cheek because that's right. Yeah, he was born in Japan. What the Yeah, Robert was an adult man. Whatever, it doesn't matter, that's not the point. So he's a he's a racist, right. Obviously there was I don't know who the actual the video was. There was a video playing Ethan Ralph thought he was doing like a discord call with like somebody, and it was just a video of somebody talking like a like a intellectual. But Ethan Ralph thought it was Jared Taylor and it was just a pre recorded thing and he's arguing with it.
Speaker 2: He's so funning live and there is he like, why are you interrupting me? Like he's like for she kept going, how many white kids do you have, Jared Taylor?
Speaker 1: How many? Like it's talking talking about? The crazy thing is there was beats of the recording that responded kind of perfectly to what he was just saying, and it was cinema. Wait, I have to see this. That is so con I can't even imagine it. It's I couldn't believe. I forgot about him entirely. I forgot about that guy because he kept saying it was Jared Taylor, but apparently it was some other guy. I don't even know who the fuck it was. Texture of.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I work I work in a oh way, oh are A patient came in and because he sounded him, because he sounded himself with a baby carrot and they found it floating in his bladder.
Speaker 1: What who?
Speaker 5: That is fucking crazy. You gotta start putting things up to your fucking hole pre.
Speaker 3: Rod Blake eight nine six. Look, dude, look, look, look, look. Process stimulation that's fine now, but when you put something up your pe hole.
Speaker 1: That's next level stuff. Chill, that's next level stuff. Chill.
Speaker 3: That's too sounding, that's too far. That's where I draw my line, Bobby, what do you call it? I got lockjaw going to the graveyard doing the graveyard ship at the dick sucking factory, and all I can, all I got was lock job.
Speaker 1: As previously this talks, if you were to if you were to think very hard about letting in any motions, all of this would slow the rate at which whites are becoming witch. That's what That's what it was. There was the whip stop. Why do you listen to people like the whitch?
Speaker 3: The the what?
Speaker 1: People are going to lose everything. We can't we can't let it happen. Didn't need more proof that this is programmed, programed. God damn it, Bobby, you have dishonored your family.
Speaker 3: Autistic Rosa Parks refusing to give up her seat on the short bus.
Speaker 1: I forbid you to see that.
Speaker 3: Get him to the Greek is no longer a me. It's a true crime reenacting movement.
Speaker 1: Commiting now.
Speaker 3: Some asshole that used to show what they used to show me go see come on Nileen by Dick Bobby.
Speaker 1: If you don't commit suppuku today.
Speaker 3: Shot young beetle gay music, I'll call you blasting off fermented pigmy little gay beetle beetling his beetle Dick and timing it to bust right at the gomages.
Speaker 1: The N word f slur. It's just.
Speaker 3: I can't the imminent can.
Speaker 1: Have super Israel.
Speaker 3: Oh the illuminate illuminate. There you go, Sorry, miss Jackson. Badly brave Jews in my car getting coffee.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it's kind of the same things. Jews in cars getting coffee. It's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: Dog the beetle hunter a thrin needs help lowering his gunna halo three penis nail from melfis one and rounding out our list. The only person that really matters out of everybody that I named the King of Haphazard.
Speaker 1: Everybody else matters to it. Thank you and and and give us more money. This guy likes to take our ship. Fuck you. Look, man, there's one guy that matters. The one guy's been there a whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's only one guy that matters, and it's our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Welcome to the Welcome to the show. We're gonna keep We're gonna keep going to the show. Welcome to the show. We're gonna keep going, actually for another three hours now.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hear it. First, we need to start with the prayer. Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this uh, this rag that we have that gives us cleanliness, and thank us thank you for these s M. Seven b's that allows us to pass our voice onto the the tired, the the the meek, the humble, the hungry. And and thank you for the robo trump sorry trumpet cop that you have bestowed in our lives. And it was done so much good for us. Lord, bless the retarded man that is sitting across from me that is constantly on his stupid phone. And and and uh, I can't read very well. He means well, he means well. And and Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Speaker 3: I think I did a pretty good job there.